时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is oliver queen. | 我的名字叫奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:04] | For five years, | 五年里 |
[00:05] | I was stranded on an island with only one goal– | 我被困孤岛 只有一个目标 |
[00:09] | Survive. | 生存 |
[00:11] | Oliver queen is alive. | 奥利弗·奎恩还活着 |
[00:12] | Now I will fulfill my father’s dying wish– | 现在我要完成父亲的遗愿 |
[00:15] | to use the list of names he left me | 用他留给我的名单 |
[00:17] | and bring down those who are poisoning my city. | 扳倒那些荼毒城市的人 |
[00:21] | To do this, | 要做这些 |
[00:22] | I must become someone else. | 我必须伪装成另一个人 |
[00:25] | I must become something else. | 我必须成为另一个存在 |
[00:28] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:30] | – It’s done. – And he won’t be harmed? | -没事了 -他不会受伤吧 |
[00:31] | Nor will he ever discover your involvement. | 他也不会知道你参与其中 |
[00:33] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[00:36] | You know, Dig, | 你知道吗 狄格 |
[00:37] | when I confront somebody on the list, | 每当我出现在名单上的人面前时 |
[00:39] | I tell them | 我告诉他们 |
[00:40] | they failed the city. | 他们辜负了这座城市 |
[00:43] | But tonight… | 可今晚… |
[00:46] | That it was me who failed. | 辜负了它的人是我 |
[01:01] | Get that hose over to the north face | 把水管对准北面 |
[01:03] | or we’re liable to lose the whole block! | 否则整个街区都可能不保 |
[01:06] | – Danny! – Yes, Keith? | -丹尼 -怎么了 基斯 |
[01:08] | Getting a little smokey out here, buddy. | 这里烟有点多啊 伙计 |
[01:10] | Just clearing the upper level. | 就在清理上层呢 |
[01:14] | Hey you, over here. | 喂 你过来 |
[01:15] | I can use some help. I got a hot spot. | 我需要帮手 这里有些棘手 |
[01:20] | Hey! What–oh! | 喂 干什么 |
[02:25] | How you doin’? | 你怎么样了 |
[02:26] | Rehab going good? | 恢复得还行吗 |
[02:31] | Any news on Walter? | 有沃尔特的消息吗 |
[02:33] | My contact at the bureau struck out. | 我局里的眼线被踢出去了 |
[02:35] | Same with my guy at interpol. | 国际刑警组织里的那家伙也是 |
[02:37] | They’re both saying the same thing. | 这两个人都说明了一个问题 |
[02:38] | Either my stepfather doesn’t want to be found | 要么就是我的继父不希望被找到 |
[02:40] | or someone doesn’t want him to be found. | 要么就是有人想瞒住他的下落 |
[02:43] | It’s been six weeks, Oliver. | 已经六个月了 奥利弗 |
[02:46] | No contact from the kidnappers, | 没有被绑架的消息 |
[02:48] | no ransom demand, no proof of life. | 没有人要求赎金 也没有生存迹象 |
[02:51] | I hate to sound– | 我不想… |
[02:51] | Dig… | 狄格 |
[02:55] | We both know he’s more than likely dead. | 我们都心知肚明他可能已经死了 |
[03:00] | What do you want to do? | 你想怎么办 |
[03:01] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[03:03] | Even my contacts in the Bratva can’t dig up a lead. | 就连我在兄弟会的耳目都找不出任何线索 |
[03:06] | I wasn’t talking about Walter. | 我说的不是沃尔特 |
[03:13] | Back at fighting weight, looks like. | 看样子该重返战场了 |
[03:15] | And last I checked, there were more than a few names | 据我所知 要打击的对象可不止 |
[03:17] | to cross off in this book. | 本子上要划掉的那些名字 |
[03:21] | Those people aren’t going anywhere. | 那些人跑不掉的 |
[03:25] | With Walter missing, my family needs me right now. | 沃尔特失踪后 家里人需要我 |
[03:31] | Call your people, tell them to bring the plane. | 通知你的人 告诉他们把飞机带来 |
[03:34] | My people will be here shortly. | 我的人很快就会出现的 |
[03:37] | Do you not think it convenient | 你不觉得你抓到我 |
[03:38] | you captured me so easily? | 也太过容易了吗 |
[03:42] | Go! | 快走 |
[03:42] | – What? – Run! | -什么 -快跑 |
[04:21] | And, Judge Hinkle is ready to grant them another continuance! | 而且辛格尔法官又要判给他们一次延期机会 |
[04:25] | So I said, hell, no. | 所以我就说 坚决不行 |
[04:27] | This trial starts right now. | 必须立即开始庭审 |
[04:29] | – That a girl. – Thanks. | -好姑娘 -谢谢 |
[04:35] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[04:37] | What brings you by? | 你怎么来了 |
[04:39] | I need to talk to Jo. | 我得和乔谈谈 |
[04:41] | – Is everything ok, Mr. Lance? – No. | -一切还好吗 兰斯先生 -不 |
[04:50] | – What’s happening? – No. | -发生什么事了 -不 |
[04:52] | Her brother Danny. | 她哥哥丹尼出事了 |
[04:54] | He was killed on duty last night. | 他昨晚出勤时身亡 |
[04:56] | – Jo, I’m so sorry. – No. | -乔 我也很遗憾 -不 |
[04:58] | No, no! | 不可能 不可能 |
[05:00] | No! I’m sorry. | 不可能 -抱歉 |
[05:01] | No! | 不 |
[05:02] | – Jo, it’s ok! – No! | -乔 别这样 -不可能 |
[05:27] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[05:36] | I stopped by the Big Belly Burger. | 我刚刚经过大贝利汉堡店 |
[05:38] | I thought maybe you, me and Thea, have some take-out, | 你要不要跟我和西娅一起吃点外卖 |
[05:42] | watch a dvd. | 看个片子 |
[05:43] | Thank you, sweetheart. I’m not very hungry. | 谢谢你 甜心 不过我不饿 |
[05:48] | If you change your mind… | 如果你改变心意的话… |
[06:08] | I’ve seen the movie before. | 这部电影我看过了 |
[06:10] | Cut me some slack. | 别这样 |
[06:11] | I’ve been gone for a while | 我不在那么长时间 |
[06:13] | and apparently I missed the cinematic genius | 很明显我错过了这部天才之作 |
[06:15] | that is Zac Galifinak…is? | 主演是扎克·加利费安纳…基斯 |
[06:23] | I mean, with mom, | 说到妈妈 |
[06:24] | when you and dad disappeared, | 你和爸爸失踪之后 |
[06:27] | she spent more and more time at home. | 她留在家里的时间越来越多 |
[06:30] | Eventually stopped going out altogether. | 最后干脆不再出门 |
[06:33] | What snapped her out of it that time? | 那时是什么让她振作起来的 |
[06:35] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[06:38] | One morning, he showed up | 有天早晨 他突然出现 |
[06:40] | and, you know, when he gets all British and Stern-like. | 你懂的 他身上洋溢着英伦绅士的气质 |
[06:44] | “Moira, get dressed. | “莫伊拉 换好衣服 |
[06:46] | We’re going out for lunch.” | 我们出去吃饭” |
[06:49] | And, I mean, it worked. | 这招很有用 |
[06:53] | You know, I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[06:56] | Maybe Walter wasn’t abducted. | 或许沃尔特没被劫持 |
[06:58] | Maybe he’s having some mid-life crisis | 或许他遇到了某种中年危机 |
[07:01] | and he’s with some stewardess in Bora Bora, | 或许他正和某个空姐在博拉博拉岛缠绵 |
[07:04] | and he’s too ashamed to call home | 他不好意思打电话回家 |
[07:06] | and say that he’s okay. | 告诉我们他没事 |
[07:08] | Just because we haven’t heard from him | 只是我们没有他的消息 |
[07:10] | doesn’t mean he’s… | 不代表他已经… |
[07:12] | He’s gone, right? | 已经死了 对吧 |
[07:15] | Right. | 对 |
[07:17] | So what strikes me is that this vigilante | 我注意到 这个治安维持者 |
[07:19] | was actually making a difference. | 起了很大的作用 |
[07:20] | In the four months that he was active, | 在他展开行动的四个月里 |
[07:22] | assaults were down, muggings down. | 故意伤人和抢劫的犯罪率均有下降 |
[07:25] | The murder rate dropped by 16%. | 谋杀的犯罪率下降了16个百分点 |
[07:27] | So in a very quantifiable way, | 这些量化的结果显示 |
[07:29] | this man in the hood | 这名戴着兜帽的男子 |
[07:31] | had been a positive force in this city. | 已经成为了保卫城市的中坚力量 |
[07:34] | So where has he been for the past six weeks? | 那么这六周他去了哪里呢 |
[07:38] | Looks like everyone’s disappearing. | 好像全世界都在玩失踪一样 |
[08:00] | What’s this? | 是什么 |
[08:01] | – It’s–it’s nothing? – It’s nothing? | -没什么 -没什么 |
[08:10] | “Reasons I deserve a drawer”– | “该给我腾个抽屉的原因” |
[08:12] | Ok, we’re going to table this | 这个让我们 |
[08:13] | for a less tragedy-filled day. | 这一天看起来没这么悲惨 |
[08:16] | Yeah, and besides, | 没错 另外 |
[08:19] | I don’t think we’re there yet. | 我不觉得我们很悲惨 |
[08:22] | – I should probably get that. – All right. | -我去开门 -好 |
[08:30] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[08:31] | Jo, come in. | 乔 快进来 |
[08:38] | I, um… | 我… |
[08:41] | I don’t think what happened to Danny was an accident. | 我觉得丹尼的事不是意外 |
[08:45] | I think he might have been murdered. | 我怀疑他是被谋杀的 |
[08:52] | Jo, do you remember when Sarah died? | 乔 你记得莎拉死的时候吧 |
[08:55] | I did all this research to try to find an explanation | 我想尽一切办法调查 |
[08:59] | for why the boat went down. | 沉船的原因 |
[09:01] | I needed to believe that it wasn’t just an accident. | 我坚信那绝不是意外 |
[09:04] | That is not what I am doing, Laurel. | 我和你不一样 劳蕾尔 |
[09:07] | I once handled a case | 我之前帮死因裁定办公室的职员 |
[09:10] | for a clerk in the coronor’s office. | 处理过一件案子 |
[09:14] | He passed me a copy of the incident report. | 他给过我一份事故报告 |
[09:17] | Said that Danny’s turnout coat was doused in turpentine. | 丹尼的消防衣上有松节油 |
[09:21] | But I checked, and the plant owner | 但我检查过 厂长也证实 |
[09:23] | said that there wasn’t any in the factory. | 工厂里面根本没有松节油 |
[09:25] | A turnout’s supposed to withstand temperatures | 消防衣能经受住至少 |
[09:28] | in excess of 500 degrees. | 500度的高温 |
[09:30] | But the coroner said that the fire | 但验尸官说火灾现场的温度 |
[09:32] | did not exceed 250. | 不超过250度 |
[09:36] | How did my brother | 为什么我的哥哥会被烧死 |
[09:37] | burn hotter than the fire that supposedly killed him? | 火灾现场的温度还没达到500度 |
[09:46] | Laurel, a fireman died fighting a fire. | 劳蕾尔 一个消防员殉职 |
[09:49] | I’m not sure I see the crime. | 这不是犯罪 |
[09:50] | I did some digging. | 我做了些调查 |
[09:51] | Last week, another firefighter, Leo Barnes, | 上周一位名叫里奥·巴尼斯的消防员 |
[09:54] | was killed in action. | 也在救火中身亡 |
[09:54] | Same circumstances. Traces of Turpentine, | 同样的情况 也发现有松节油 |
[09:57] | and ignition temperatures hotter than the actual fire. | 着火点的温度比现场火灾温度都高 |
[10:01] | Do you think that you could talk to the fire marshal? | 你能跟消防队长说说吗 |
[10:03] | You know, encourage him to pursue this? | 劝劝他自己追查这起事件 |
[10:05] | Well, the fire department has its own investigative unit. | 消防队有他们自己的调查小组 |
[10:08] | They don’t answer to the police. | 他们不受警方的管理 |
[10:09] | Sorry it takes so long with the detectives. | 警官 不好意思这么久才回复你 |
[10:10] | CSU’s been really backed up. | 鉴证科很忙 |
[10:13] | Well, did you find anything? | 有没有发现什么 |
[10:14] | The only prints on it are yours, | 这上面只有你的指纹 |
[10:15] | the tech inside is military grade. | 手机使用的是军事技术 |
[10:17] | I can’t even trace the manufacturer. | 没办法找到生产商 |
[10:20] | Forensics-wise, it’s a dead end. | 在鉴证方面 这手机查不出任何东西 |
[10:23] | Another case? | 其他案子 |
[10:26] | Vigilante. | 治安维持者 |
[10:27] | The phone belongs to him. | 这是他的手机 |
[10:29] | Where’d you get it? | 你怎么拿到的 |
[10:30] | I–does he answer? | 我… 他接电话吗 |
[10:33] | Well, like Kelton said, it’s a dead end. | 就像凯尔顿说的 什么也查不到 |
[10:37] | Listen, kiddo, I feel for jo and her family | 孩子 我对乔和她家人深表同情 |
[10:39] | I really do, but, um, | 真的 但是… |
[10:41] | There’s a lot I can do this end. | 我真没办法答应你的请求 |
[10:44] | I got to go. I love you. | 我得走了 爱你 |
[10:46] | Hey. Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[11:04] | Hello? | 你好 |
[11:06] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[11:26] | I didn’t trust that you’d come. | 我没想到你真的会来 |
[11:29] | No one’s seen you for a while. | 你消失了好一阵子了 |
[11:30] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了呢 |
[11:31] | You said it was important. | 你说是要紧事 |
[11:34] | My best friend’s brother. | 我闺蜜的哥哥 |
[11:37] | He died two days ago fighting a fire. | 他两天前在火灾中殉职 |
[11:40] | The police and fire department | 警察和消防队认定 |
[11:41] | say that he died in the line of duty. | 他是因公殉职 |
[11:44] | But my friend, she thinks he was murdered. | 不过我闺蜜认为他哥哥是被谋杀的 |
[11:46] | So you’re asking one killer to find another. | 所以你是让一个杀手去找另一个杀手 |
[11:50] | I heard what you said to your father about me; | 我听到你跟你爸爸说 |
[11:52] | that I’m a killer. | 我是杀手 |
[11:54] | That I have no remorse. | 我毫无悔改之心 |
[11:57] | Do you? | 你是这样吗 |
[12:00] | Take a look at the file. | 看一看这个文件吧 |
[12:01] | If Danny De La Vega was murdered, | 如果丹尼·德拉维加是被谋杀的 |
[12:03] | then we have to bring his killer to justice. | 我们就一定要将凶手绳之于法 |
[12:10] | I’ll look into it. | 我会调查的 |
[12:20] | You need to rotate your hips, Diggle. | 你得动一动臀部 狄格尔 |
[12:22] | That’s where the power comes from. | 臀部那才有力量 |
[12:24] | It’s not just your arms, | 不能单靠手臂 |
[12:25] | even if they’re the size of bowling balls. | 即使你手臂肌肉跟保龄球一样 |
[12:28] | Laurel reached out to the hood last night. | 劳蕾尔昨晚找另一个我了 |
[12:30] | Really? Thought the vigilante | 真的吗 我以为上次绿箭侠 |
[12:32] | spooked her pretty well last time. | 把她吓得不轻啊 |
[12:34] | She thinks somebody’s killing firemen. | 她认为有人杀了那个消防员 |
[12:37] | It looks all in the job. | 看起来是殉职啊 |
[12:39] | Seems pretty thin. | 这文件不厚 |
[12:40] | – Will you look into it? – Yeah. | -你会帮我查查吗 -好的 |
[12:44] | I have a friend who has a | 我有个朋友的朋友 |
[12:44] | friend in the fire investigations department. | 在消防队调查小组工作 |
[12:46] | I’ll reach out. | 我去找他 |
[12:48] | If you get any leads, tip the police. | 如果有任何线索就告诉警察 |
[12:53] | The police? | 告诉警察吗 |
[12:55] | They just need something to jump start them. | 他们需要线索才能深入调查 |
[12:57] | Well, isn’t the whole idea of being a vigilante, | 你成为治安维持者 |
[12:59] | is that you do the police’s job? | 不是为了帮警察代劳吗 |
[13:02] | You know, Oliver, you’ve been spending | 奥利弗 你把时间都花在 |
[13:04] | a lot of time around here lately. | 最近经常来这里 |
[13:05] | I thought after six weeks, | 我以为过了六周 |
[13:07] | you’d be anxious to hood up. | 你会迫不及待想戴上兜帽 |
[13:09] | Hell, I even prepared the “You got to slow down” speech. | 我甚至还准备了一篇”你得放慢节奏”的演讲 |
[13:16] | Let me see what’s going on upstairs in the club. | 我去看看夜店楼上怎么了 |
[13:34] | You know, I do realize that it’s difficult | 我就知道 要你来管理 |
[13:35] | for you to manage my nightclub, | 我的夜店不容易 |
[13:36] | what with there not being an actual nightclub here. | 因为这不是真正的夜店 |
[13:39] | Yeah, I just took the liberty of yelling at our contractor. | 我刚才擅自对承包商发脾气了 |
[13:41] | I told him if we didn’t see any real progress, | 我告诉他如果再没有进展 |
[13:44] | we were going to bring someone else in to finish the job. | 我们就要另谋高就了 |
[13:46] | Good. | 好 |
[13:48] | How’s Laurel’s friend? | 劳蕾尔的朋友怎么样了 |
[13:49] | The one whose brother was a fireman? | 你是说她哥哥是消防员的那个吗 |
[13:51] | She is hanging in there, thanks. | 她还撑得住 谢谢 |
[13:53] | I have something I wanted to bring up. | 我有个提议 |
[13:55] | I was thinking that we could | 我们可以 |
[13:56] | throw a fundraiser for the fire department. | 为消防部门举办一次募捐会 |
[13:58] | Raise some money for the families. | 给遇难者的家属筹点钱 |
[14:00] | – That’s a great idea. – We could do it here. | -这主意不错 -我们可以在这里办募捐会 |
[14:02] | We could keep the overhead low, | 这样就能把开销降到最低 |
[14:04] | make sure we maximize the proceeds to the firemen. | 确保消防员的收益最大 |
[14:07] | Who are you? Where’s my friend Tommy Merlyn? | 你是谁 我的朋友汤米·梅林呢 |
[14:10] | The guy who once rented out a pro football stadium | 他可是有次把专业橄榄球场租出去 |
[14:13] | so that he could play strip kickball with models. | 就为了和模特们玩脱衣踢球的游戏的人 |
[14:16] | That guy needed a swift kick in his lazy ass. | 那家伙懒得出奇 得有人鞭策他 |
[14:21] | Jo… | 乔 |
[14:23] | You really should take some time off | 你真的该请一段时间的假 |
[14:25] | and go be with your family. | 陪陪你的家人 |
[14:27] | You know, I seem to recall when Sarah died, | 我回想起莎拉去世的时候 |
[14:29] | you hit the books pretty hard. | 你拼了命地读书 |
[14:32] | I am not exactly the best example for healthy grieving. | 我并不是健康疗伤的最佳榜样 |
[14:36] | Hey. Can I talk to you, please? | 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[14:40] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[14:42] | Where is it? | 东西在哪 |
[14:43] | – Where’s what? – The phone. | -什么东西 -手机 |
[14:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:48] | I know I shouldn’t have. | 我知道我不该那样做 |
[14:49] | It’s stolen evidence! | 那是丢失证物 |
[14:50] | Yeah, you probably shouldn’t have. What are you– | 你当然不该那样做 你要… |
[14:52] | I had to do something. | 我总得做点什么 |
[14:55] | That man’s a killer. | 他是个杀手 |
[14:56] | Then why did he give you his phone? | 那他为什么把手机给你 |
[14:59] | Give me the phone. | 把手机给我 |
[15:01] | He took it back. | 他拿回去了 |
[15:04] | You were with him? | 你和他在一起过吗 |
[15:05] | When Sarah died, if someone could have done something | 莎拉去世时 如果有人能做点什么 |
[15:08] | to give you even just a little bit of closure, | 让你觉得这件事圆满了结 |
[15:10] | don’t you wish that they would have done it? | 难道你不希望他们挺身而出吗 |
[15:12] | If it meant breaking the law, | 如果那意味着犯法 |
[15:13] | lying to the people closest to them…no. | 对最亲密的人撒谎 我不希望 |
[15:22] | Surely there are contingencies for these types of situations. | 当然发生这类情况有应急措施 |
[15:25] | Bring someone over from our London office, perhaps. | 或许可以从伦敦办公室派个人过来 |
[15:28] | It’s not solely a matter of the day to day operations. | 这不是处理日常事务的问题 |
[15:32] | We have accountants and the vice presidents to do that. | 这些事有会计和副总裁处理 |
[15:35] | It’s about perception. Public confidence. | 这关乎他的声誉和公信力 |
[15:38] | The company will be fine. | 公司会挺过去的 |
[15:40] | I don’t mean to be indelicate, | 无意冒犯 |
[15:42] | but this is the second time in five years | 但是这是五年里的第二次 |
[15:45] | that the CEO of Queen Consolidated | 奎恩联合企业的总裁 |
[15:47] | has vanished under mysterious circumstances. | 神秘失踪了 |
[15:50] | I don’t need you to remind me of that. | 这事不需要你提醒我 |
[15:54] | The last thing I want to do is upset you. | 我最不想做的事就是惹你生气 |
[15:56] | Well, then you should consider this visit doubly disappointing. | 那你就该明白这次拜访令人失望至极 |
[16:01] | Good day. | 日安 |
[16:10] | Who was that? | 他是谁 |
[16:11] | Ned Foster. | 奈德·福斯特 |
[16:12] | The C.O.O. Of the company. | 公司的首席运营官 |
[16:14] | He wants mom to take Walter’s place. | 他想让妈妈接替沃尔特的位置 |
[16:17] | He says that the company’s stock price has been damaged | 他说沃尔特不在导致公司的股票价格 |
[16:20] | by Walter’s absence, | 一跌再跌 |
[16:22] | and my stepping in would help settle the board. | 我的介入可能会稳定局势 |
[16:26] | But I told him that I needed to be at home, for my family. | 但我告诉他 我要在家照顾我的家人 |
[16:29] | Mom… | 妈 |
[16:31] | Thea and I are fine. | 西娅和我都好好的 |
[16:33] | We can manage here without you. | 没有你 我们也能处理好事情 |
[16:34] | This sounds like something everyone needs you to do. | 公司才是大家需要你的地方 |
[16:37] | Well, maybe I don’t care what everyone needs. | 我不在乎其他人需要什么 |
[16:47] | She’s going to be all right, Thea. | 她会没事的 西娅 |
[16:50] | Mr. Queen, we’re going to have to get going | 奎恩先生 如果想赴牙医的约 |
[16:51] | if you want to make your dentist appointment. | 现在就要走了 |
[16:54] | Now, sir. | 现在 先生 |
[16:58] | Eyewitnesses place a ’72 Ford pick up at the scene | 目击证人在丹尼·德拉维加的事故现场 |
[17:00] | – of Danny De La Vega’s fire. – Ok. | -看见一辆72年福特车 -知道了 |
[17:02] | Stagg Chemical lit up ten minutes ago. | 斯塔格化工十分前起火了 |
[17:04] | I hacked into Stagg’s video security feeds. | 我侵入了斯塔格内部保安视频 |
[17:07] | Parked right on the street running along the plant. | 车就停在工厂边的马路上 |
[17:09] | Same pick up. | 同一地点 |
[17:10] | I got your gear in the car. | 我把你的装备放上车了 |
[17:17] | Oliver, by the time I get someone on the phone | 奥利弗 等我打电话找到 |
[17:18] | who will even listen to me, | 愿意帮我的人的时候 |
[17:20] | at least one of those fireman are going to be dead. | 至少其中一个消防员就要死了 |
[17:24] | They need the man in the hood. | 他们需要那个带兜帽的人 |
[18:05] | I have contact. Two clicks southwest. | 发现目标 西南方两公里处 |
[18:24] | Portable one to deputy chief seven. | 地面一号呼叫副警长七号 |
[18:26] | All clear of civilians. | 市民已清出 |
[18:28] | Copy that. Bail out and wait for second-in companies. | 收到 撤退等待第二队支援 |
[18:41] | Who are you?! | 你是谁 |
[20:39] | Hello? | 喂 |
[20:40] | I have some information for you. | 我有线索了 |
[20:44] | The killer drives a 1970s Ford pick up. | 凶手开一辆72年的福特 |
[20:47] | There is a scar on his left wrist from a severe burn | 在他左手腕上有一处重度烧伤留下的疤痕 |
[20:49] | and a tattoo of a firefly. | 和一个萤火虫的纹身 |
[20:52] | Well, then you must have gotten pretty close to him. | 那你一定近距离看过他 |
[20:55] | All the men in engine company 15 had firefly tattoos. | 所有消防15分队的人都有一个萤火虫的纹身 |
[20:58] | Any one of them could be the killer. | 他们中的任何人都有可能是凶手 |
[21:00] | What should I do with this information? | 知道后我该怎么做 |
[21:03] | Whatever you would have done before you met me. | 你见我前本来就要做的事情 |
[21:09] | Who was on the phone? | 谁的电话 |
[21:11] | Wrong number. | 打错了 |
[21:24] | So Laurel’s on her own against | 这么说劳蕾尔要独自对抗 |
[21:26] | a murderer who burns people alive? | 一个活活烧死人的凶手 |
[21:28] | I can’t right every wrong in this city. | 我不能帮每个人伸张正义 |
[21:30] | No, I get that, Oliver. | 我明白 奥利弗 |
[21:33] | But maybe you’re not back to 100% like you thought. | 但也许你没有彻底变回你想象的样子 |
[21:38] | Maybe I’m not. | 也许是的 |
[21:49] | What did that prove? | 这说明什么 |
[21:52] | This is one sturdy desk. | 这张桌子很结实 |
[21:57] | And clearly, your problem isn’t physical. | 很明显 你的问题不在身体上 |
[21:58] | I never said I had a problem! | 我从未说过我有问题 |
[22:00] | You didn’t have to, Oliver. | 不用你说 奥利弗 |
[22:01] | But this guy, the other archer, | 但这人 这个弓箭手 |
[22:04] | He got in your head, he took something from you. | 你满脑子都是他 他拿走了一些你的东西 |
[22:06] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[22:07] | He took whatever’s in your heart | 他带走你心中的信念 |
[22:10] | that lets you jump off buildings | 让你从楼上跳下去 |
[22:11] | and take down bad guys. | 来击倒坏人的信念 |
[22:13] | Thank you for the analysis. | 谢谢你的分析 |
[22:15] | You can avoid Laurel, Oliver, avoid me, | 奥利弗 你可以看避开劳蕾尔 避开我 |
[22:18] | avoid this, as long as you want. | 也可以避开这个 多久都可以 |
[22:21] | But until you’re ready to take a hold of the fear that’s in you, | 但如果你无法开始去面对你心中的恐惧 |
[22:24] | you might as well let that archer kill you. | 还不如让他直接杀了你 |
[22:30] | Text from Tommy. | 汤米的短信 |
[22:35] | I need to run an errand for the benefit at the firemen’s station. | 我要为了消防局去跑趟腿 |
[22:38] | Maybe while you’re at it, | 趁这个时候 你好好想想 |
[22:39] | you can let me know if you still want to be a vigilante | 你是否还想做回治安维持者 |
[22:41] | or just a nightclub owner. | 还是只是个夜店老板 |
[22:50] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛 |
[22:51] | I told Joanna I’d clean out Danny’s locker. | 我告诉乔安娜我来整理丹尼的储物柜 |
[22:55] | And you? | 你呢 |
[22:56] | Tommy sent me over to make sure | 汤米让我来确定下 |
[22:57] | the guest list for the firemen’s gala was accurate. | 消防员筹款会的宴客名单是否准确 |
[23:00] | Tommy’s been working very hard on that. | 汤米是下了很大功夫 |
[23:02] | It’s very generous of you, Oliver. | 你真的很大度 奥利弗 |
[23:04] | It’s truly not. | 其实不是 |
[23:07] | Speaking of Tommy, | 既然提到汤米了 |
[23:08] | he told me that you’re being very protective of your drawers. | 他跟我说你对自己的小抽屉非常敝帚自珍啊 |
[23:12] | This is not a fancy term for your underwear. | 这么说你的内衣抽屉是不是不好 |
[23:16] | Are you and I seriously having this discussion? | 你是真的想跟我谈这个吗 |
[23:19] | Well, we’re friends. | 当然 我们是朋友嘛 |
[23:21] | Yes. | 好吧 |
[23:23] | Tommy asked for a drawer. | 汤米是让我给他腾个抽屉 |
[23:26] | And this is bad? | 这样不好吗 |
[23:28] | No. | 也不是 |
[23:30] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[23:33] | I’m an all or nothing type of girl. | 我是个直截了当的人 |
[23:36] | First it’s a drawer, | 他首先要一个抽屉 |
[23:38] | then it’s a closet, | 然后再要个衣橱 |
[23:39] | half my rent, it’s half my life. | 再然后是半间公寓 甚至我一半的生活 |
[23:41] | Am I really ready to do that with Tommy? | 我真的准备好和汤米过日子了么 |
[23:45] | You could take it slow. | 你可以慢慢来 |
[23:46] | I don’t things slow, remember? | 我从不慢慢来 你忘了吗 |
[23:50] | I close my eyes and I jump, | 我下定决心就一股脑走下去 |
[23:51] | just like you. | 和你一样 |
[23:53] | I think that’s why we spooked each other. | 所以我俩才无法在一起 |
[23:56] | Our feelings… our fears, they control us. | 我们的情感 惧怕操纵着我们 |
[24:00] | It’s not the other way around. | 而不是我们操纵它们 |
[24:02] | – You know? – Yeah. | -你懂的吧 -懂 |
[24:05] | I have to get inside. | 我得进去了 |
[24:11] | I did some research. | 我调查了一下 |
[24:13] | There are eight firemen in this picture. | 这张照片里有八名消防员 |
[24:16] | You called yourselves the fireflies. | 你们都管自己叫萤火虫 |
[24:19] | Yeah, well, that station house was shut down a few years back. | 那个消防站几年前就关了 |
[24:21] | All the guys went to different companies, so… | 里面的人都分去了不同的消防区 所以… |
[24:25] | Four of these men are now dead. | 里面已经有四个人去世了 |
[24:28] | It’s not all getting cats out of trees, Ms. Lance. | 消防工作没那么简单安全 兰斯小姐 |
[24:30] | But three of them died within the last six weeks, | 但是有三个人是最近六周内去世的 |
[24:32] | except for that man right there. | 除了这个人 |
[24:34] | Garfield Lynns. He died two years ago | 加菲尔德·林斯 他于两年前 |
[24:37] | in the Nodell Tower tragedy. | 死于诺德尔大厦火灾惨案 |
[24:39] | Did you forget something, Mr. Queen? | 忘了什么东西吗 奎恩先生 |
[24:40] | Just wanted to see if my friend there needed some help. | 来看看我朋友是不是需要帮助 |
[24:44] | What was the Nodell Tower? | 诺德尔大厦是怎么回事 |
[24:46] | How do you not remember that? | 你怎么会不记得呢 |
[24:48] | I was wifi-free for a few years. | 我有几年与世隔绝了 |
[24:53] | It was 22 stories of glass and steel. | 是座22层的玻璃钢筋建筑 |
[24:56] | Except it turned out that the construction company who built it | 不过负责的建筑公司为了谋取私利 |
[24:59] | used substandard materials to save themselves a few bucks. | 建造的时候偷工减料了 |
[25:02] | It was nowhere near the structural code. | 根本就不达标 |
[25:05] | Gas line blew. | 燃气管线爆炸 |
[25:07] | There was a fire. | 于是起火了 |
[25:08] | Yeah. Melted right through the stanchions. | 建筑支架融化 |
[25:11] | Whole damn thing came down. | 整座大楼都倒塌了 |
[25:13] | Bad day. | 不幸的一天 |
[25:15] | 34 civilians and six of my fellow firemen died. | 有34名平民和6名消防员遇难 |
[25:19] | Do you need anything else, Ms. Lance? | 还需要我帮你做什么吗 兰斯小姐 |
[25:21] | Other than reminding me of all the friends I’ve lost and buried? | 除了让我想起我失去的朋友之外 |
[25:35] | What was that all about? | 你调查这些干什么 |
[25:37] | It was nothing, Oliver. I have to go. | 没事 奥利弗 我得走了 |
[25:52] | Hello? | 你好 |
[25:55] | Are you there? | 在听吗 |
[25:58] | I spoke to Danny’s old chief. | 我问过丹尼的前队长了 |
[26:00] | I didn’t get anywhere. What am I supposed to do now? | 但是没得到什么有用的消息 现在怎么办 |
[26:04] | Nothing. It’s my turn. | 什么都不用做 轮到我了 |
[26:42] | We have so many of these old photos. | 我们有这么多老照片 |
[26:45] | I really should have them scanned in. | 我应该都扫描成电子版的 |
[26:48] | Well, that’s an incredibly ambitious plan. | 这可是项宏伟远大的计划 |
[26:51] | Which will have to wait. | 不过得先等等了 |
[26:53] | – Why? – Because we’re going to go out. | -为什么 -因为现在我们要出去 |
[26:55] | To dinner or to a movie or shopping. | 去吃饭 看电影 或者是购物 |
[26:58] | Anything to get you out of the house. | 只要是能让你出门就行 |
[27:00] | Ohh. No, Thea. | 不 西娅 |
[27:02] | I’m just too tired. | 我太累了 |
[27:04] | Really, that’s… pretty amazing, | 真的吗 那可真是奇怪 |
[27:06] | considering you’ve been in bed all day. | 你不是整天都待在床上吗 |
[27:10] | Please don’t presume to | 拜托你别装作你好像 |
[27:11] | think that you know what I’m going through. | 知道我现在经历的事 |
[27:14] | I do know. | 我懂 |
[27:18] | I lost dad, too. | 我也失去了父亲 |
[27:20] | I’m worried about Walter, too. | 我也担心沃尔特 |
[27:23] | But I don’t get to worry about him, | 但我现在还顾不上他 |
[27:25] | because I’m busy worrying about you. | 因为我忙着担心你 |
[27:27] | I never asked you to do that. | 我又没求你这么做 |
[27:30] | Right. | 对 |
[27:32] | ‘Cause you don’t ask me to do anything anymore. | 因为你现在什么也不要求我做了 |
[27:35] | You don’t ask me to do my homework | 你不要求我做作业 |
[27:38] | or to be home at a decent hour. | 或是按时到家 |
[27:40] | I mean, you basically stopped being my parent. | 你基本没在做我的家长了 |
[27:42] | Well, how’s this– | 你怎么能 |
[27:45] | Don’t talk to your mother like that. | 别用这种语气和你母亲说话 |
[27:47] | Maybe you should start acting like my mother. | 那你就表现得像一个母亲啊 |
[27:51] | So I don’t have to act like yours. | 就不用我倒过来做你的母亲了 |
[28:06] | I thought you were done helping Laurel. | 我以为劳蕾尔的忙你不帮了呢 |
[28:08] | The first firefly to die, his name was Garfield Lynns. | 第一个死掉的萤火虫 他叫加菲尔德·林斯 |
[28:11] | Well, being dead kind of | 已经死了的话 |
[28:12] | rules him out as a murder suspect, right? | 就排除嫌犯的可能性了 对吧 |
[28:17] | Oliver… | 奥利弗 |
[28:21] | I’m sorry I came at you so hard, man. But I’ve been there. | 抱歉我逼你这么紧 但我是过来人 |
[28:25] | I know what it’s like to stare death in the face | 我知道面对死亡是什么感受 |
[28:29] | and…be the one who blinks. | 也像你一样漠视冷淡过 |
[28:30] | That’s not it. | 不是这样的 |
[28:34] | I’ve… | 我 |
[28:35] | I’ve been close to death. | 我也曾接近死亡 |
[28:38] | On the island… | 在那座岛上 |
[28:40] | more times than I can remember, | 次数多到我记不清 |
[28:42] | and I never feared it. | 但我从没怕过 |
[28:45] | Because I had nothing to lose. | 因为我已经没什么好失去的了 |
[28:50] | But when that archer almost killed me, | 但当那个弓箭手差点杀了我 |
[28:51] | when I… stared death in the face then, | 当我 又面对死亡的时候 |
[28:57] | I thought about all the people | 我想起了自我回来后 |
[28:59] | that I’ve let into my life since I’ve been back. | 所有我生命中出现的人 |
[29:01] | My family, Laurel, Tommy. | 我的家人 劳蕾尔 汤米 |
[29:06] | And that made me afraid. | 这让我害怕 |
[29:09] | Afraid of what would happen to those people | 害怕如果他们再一次失去我 |
[29:11] | if they lost me–again. | 他们该是多么痛不欲生 |
[29:18] | And for the first time in so long, | 这么久以来我第一次 |
[29:23] | I had something to lose. | 我开始害怕失去 |
[29:27] | Well, you got it backwards, Oliver. | 你弄错了 奥利弗 |
[29:31] | You think the people you let in are taking your edge. | 你以为你身边的人扯了你的后腿 |
[29:34] | I think it gives you one. | 而我认为恰恰相反 |
[29:36] | Maybe a stronger one. | 他们让你更强大 |
[29:39] | You can stare down death | 有活着的目标或是一无所有时 |
[29:40] | with something to live for or not. | 你能藐视死亡 |
[29:43] | Something to live for… | 而能为某些东西而活 |
[29:46] | is better. | 其实更好 |
[29:52] | All the men in the unit had an alibi for Danny’s murder. | 所有小队里的人在丹尼死时都有不在场证明 |
[29:55] | The guy that I fought had a firefly tattoo | 和我交手的家伙手上有个萤火虫的纹身 |
[29:57] | and his arm was severely burned. | 并且他的手臂被严重烧伤 |
[29:59] | Ok. I don’t see where you’re going with this. | 好的 我不明白你想说什么 |
[30:03] | The Nodell Tower fire. Some of the bodies were so badly burned, | 诺德尔大厦那次火灾 一些尸体因为严重灼伤 |
[30:05] | They couldn’t even be IDed off dental records. | 甚至都不能通过牙齿信息来辨别身份 |
[30:05] | 星城快报 星城消防员获得表彰 | |
[30:06] | 星城地区通讯社 诺德尔大厦火灾遇难者 身份难以辨认 | |
[30:07] | What if Garfield Lynns didn’t die, | 万一加菲尔德·林斯没死 |
[30:09] | but was just presumed dead? | 而被误以为已经死了呢 |
[30:43] | You know, ironically, | 讽刺的是 |
[30:44] | if we get any more people in here, | 如果我们这儿人再多一点的话 |
[30:45] | we’re going to violate the fire code. | 我们恐怕要违反消防规章了 |
[30:50] | We’re good on drawer gate, right? | 抽屉的事我们没问题了吧 |
[30:53] | All good. | 完全没了 |
[30:59] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[31:01] | Can I borrow Laurel for a second? | 我能借用劳蕾尔一些时间吗 |
[31:03] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[31:11] | Chief Raynes. | 雷恩斯队长 |
[31:12] | Hi. Mr. Queen, | 嗨 奎恩先生 |
[31:15] | this is spectacular. | 这实在是太棒了 |
[31:17] | The Starling City Firemen’s Relief Association | 星城消防员救济协会 |
[31:19] | can’t thank you enough. | 对您感激不尽 |
[31:20] | You guys are the real heroes. | 你们是真正的英雄 |
[31:22] | Like at the Nodell Tower Fire, which I’ve been reading up on. | 像我最近仔细研究了诺德尔大厦那次火灾 |
[31:25] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[31:26] | Garfield Lynns was the first man to die in your unit. | 加菲尔德·林斯是你们队里第一个牺牲的 |
[31:28] | Now, I read that they recovered his coat in the wreckage, | 我听说他们在废墟里找到了他的外套 |
[31:31] | but they never found his body? | 但一直没有找到尸体 |
[31:34] | You always interrogate your club’s guests, Mr. Queen? | 你一直是这样审问夜店客人的吗 奎恩先生 |
[31:37] | Why? | 为什么这么说 |
[31:38] | Do you feel like you’re being interrogated? | 你觉得自己在受审问吗 |
[31:40] | You could see it on your face at the fire station. | 看你在消防站的脸色就知道 |
[31:44] | There’s more to the Nodell Tower fire | 人们了解的诺德尔大厦火灾 |
[31:46] | than people know about, isn’t there? | 并不是事实的全部 对吗 |
[31:47] | I’ve been doing this a long time | 我做了这么久的消防员 |
[31:50] | and I’ve never seen a fire like that. | 从来没见过这么大的火 |
[31:52] | It’s like some monster out of a science fiction movie. | 就像科幻片里的怪兽 |
[31:55] | I radioed for my men to get the hell out of there. | 我用无线电呼叫大家撤离 |
[31:58] | But Lynns, he wouldn’t go. | 但是林斯 他不走 |
[32:00] | Begged me to send the unit back in. | 求我让消防队回去 |
[32:03] | But I wouldn’t do it. | 但我不能那么做 |
[32:06] | I couldn’t. | 我不能 |
[32:08] | God help me, I left him to burn. | 主啊 我留下了着火的他 |
[32:13] | But I can’t bring him back. | 但我没能带他出来 |
[32:14] | You don’t have to. | 不必了 |
[32:17] | He is back. | 他回来了 |
[32:22] | What the hell you talkin’ about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[32:23] | Garfield Lynns killed Danny. | 加菲尔德·林斯杀了丹尼 |
[32:26] | And the other men on your unit. | 还有你们的另一名队员 |
[32:30] | There’s no way he could have survived that fire. | 他不可能从那场火灾中幸存 |
[32:33] | You’d be surprised the power revenge can give you. | 你会惊讶于复仇的力量 |
[32:36] | Thank you so much. The people in the city | 太感谢你了 星城市民 |
[32:39] | appreciate everything you… | 感谢你做的所有… |
[32:44] | You’re insane. Gar did not make it out of that building. | 你疯了 加没能逃出那栋大厦 |
[32:47] | Just like you won’t make it out of this one. | 就如同你也逃不出这里 |
[33:14] | Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go! | 走走走 |
[33:19] | Go, go, go, go! This way! | 走 这边走 |
[33:21] | Gar, what the hell are you doing? | 加 你他妈在干什么 |
[33:27] | Run. | 跑 |
[33:28] | Go! | 快走 |
[33:39] | Laurel?! | 劳蕾尔 |
[34:02] | Laurel? Laurel! | 劳蕾尔 劳蕾尔 |
[34:05] | Where’s Oliver? | 奥利弗人呢 |
[34:06] | He’s still inside! We can’t leave him. | 他还在里面 我们不能落下他 |
[34:09] | Tommy! | 汤米 |
[34:16] | You know how long it takes for your skin to melt? | 你知道皮肤熔化要多长时间吗 |
[34:20] | I do. | 我知道 |
[34:21] | From experience. | 亲身经历 |
[34:23] | I told you to get out of there! | 我跟你说了离开那里 |
[34:24] | And I told you | 我也说了 |
[34:26] | that we could save the building. | 我们能救下那栋大厦 |
[34:29] | But you got scared. | 但你怕了 |
[34:31] | You lost your nerve. | 你失去勇气 |
[34:32] | You…left me in there to die. | 你 留我在那里等死 |
[34:36] | How did you get out? | 你是怎么出去的 |
[34:37] | I was pulled from the wreckage. | 从废墟里被拉出来的 |
[34:40] | Listed as a John Doe in the burn unit, | 在烧伤病房里被列为无名氏 |
[34:42] | In a coma for months. | 昏迷了几个月 |
[34:44] | When I woke up and saw | 当我醒来 看到 |
[34:47] | what was left of who I was… | 我变成了这个样子 |
[34:51] | I only had one thought. | 我只有一个想法 |
[34:54] | To leave you as alone | 就是像你抛下我那样 |
[34:56] | as you left me. | 把你一个人抛下 |
[35:08] | Now it’s your turn. | 这回轮到你了 |
[35:26] | Go! | 走啊 |
[35:28] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[35:32] | I’m not afraid to die. | 我不怕死 |
[35:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:39] | You’re afraid to live. | 你怕的是活着 |
[35:41] | Let me get you out of here. | 让我带你出去 |
[35:44] | Lynns. | 林斯 |
[35:47] | Let me get you out. | 让我带你出去 |
[35:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:59] | But I’m already burned. | 但我已经着火了 |
[36:00] | Lynns, don’t do it. | 林斯 别 |
[36:18] | Eyewitnesses contend that numerous lives would have been lost | 目击者称如果不是治安维持着及时介入 |
[36:21] | if not for the timely intervention of the vigilante. | 将会有无数人丧生 |
[36:24] | But these were not the actions of a vigilante. | 但这并不是治安维持者的行径 |
[36:27] | What’s been described are the actions of a hero. | 而应称之为英雄之举 |
[36:32] | What’s got you all smiley? | 你有什么可美滋滋的 |
[36:34] | Your new club’s a briquette. | 你的新店现在就像个煤球 |
[36:35] | It was under construction before. | 之前就在装修了 |
[36:36] | Now it’s more under construction. | 再装修下也无妨 |
[36:40] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[36:42] | Sharp suit, mom! | 衣服不错 妈妈 |
[36:44] | Not used to seeing you without your bedroom wrapped around you. | 看到你没窝在卧室里 真不习惯啊 |
[36:47] | Well, I could hardly go to the office in my pajamas. | 穿着睡衣怎么去公司呢 |
[36:51] | I’m taking Walter’s position at the office. | 我接替沃尔特的职位 |
[36:55] | What changed your mind? | 是什么改变了你的注意 |
[36:56] | Not what. Who. | 不是什么 而是谁 |
[37:01] | My daughter. | 我的女儿 |
[37:04] | My family. | 我的家人 |
[37:07] | And I promise you, | 我向你们保证 |
[37:09] | Walter will get back to us. | 沃尔特一定会回来的 |
[37:11] | I will keep looking for him and I will find him. | 直到找到他为止否则决不放弃 |
[37:15] | And I’ll see you for dinner. | 晚餐见 |
[37:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:24] | Just feeling the whiplash. | 只是觉得不可思议 |
[37:27] | She went from shut-in to chairman pretty fast. | 她这么快就从走出阴影 重整旗鼓了 |
[37:31] | Sounds like you got through to her. | 看样子是你的劝解起作用了 |
[37:33] | Yeah, I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[37:36] | It’ll just be for a few months. | 只是几个月 |
[37:39] | My mom, she’s taking it so hard. | 我妈妈很难接受这个事实 |
[37:42] | Whatever you have to do to take care of your family. | 无论怎样你都要照顾好你的家人 |
[37:47] | Before I forget… | 怕我忘了 |
[37:56] | My brother’s badge. | 我哥哥的徽章 |
[38:01] | My mom was hoping | 我妈妈希望 |
[38:03] | Maybe you could find a way to get it | 也许你能有办法 |
[38:05] | to, you know…him. | 把这个交给 他 |
[38:09] | As a thank you. I don’t care what anyone has to say. | 作为感谢 我不在乎别人怎么说 |
[38:16] | He really is a guardian angel. | 他真的是一个守护天使 |
[38:21] | I’ll find a way to get it to him. | 我会想办法转交给他的 |
[38:28] | I’m going to miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[38:33] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[38:42] | You look after yourself, all right? | 照顾好自己 好吗 |
[38:44] | – I will. – Good. | -我会的 -很好 |
[38:49] | So Joanna’s taking a leave of absence, huh? | 乔安娜要请假了 是吗 |
[38:53] | She has to go be with her family. | 她得回去陪陪家人 |
[38:55] | Yeah, well, family’s important. | 是啊 家人是最重要的 |
[38:57] | I already apologized. | 我已经道过歉了 |
[38:59] | It’s my turn. | 这次轮到我了 |
[39:01] | After what happened last night, | 经过昨晚的事 |
[39:03] | maybe it’s a good thing you got the hood involved. | 也许你找兜帽人帮忙是件好事 |
[39:07] | He didn’t take the phone off you, did he? | 他没有把手机拿走 是吧 |
[39:36] | Maybe you should hold on to this. | 或许你该拿着它 |
[39:40] | I mean, I may not like the guy’s methods, | 我或许不赞同他伸张正义的方式 |
[39:42] | but whoever this guy is, | 但无论他是谁 |
[39:44] | he’s got a habit of putting himself between danger and you. | 他都能保证你的安全 |
[39:48] | And that’s not something I can argue with. | 这一点我无可否认 |
[39:52] | Besides, I shouldn’t have this thing anyway. | 而且我也不该留着它 |
[40:02] | Kelton. We good? | 凯尔顿 怎么样了 |
[40:04] | I got a strong signal from the crystal VHF transmitter | 从液晶无线电装置发出的信号很强 |
[40:07] | You hid in the speaker, and it can’t be backtraced. | 藏在扬声器里 无法反追踪 |
[40:09] | Talk to me like I’m a third grader, please. | 简单点说 好吗 |
[40:12] | Next time your daughter calls the vigilante, | 你女儿下次给治安维持者打电话的时候 |
[40:13] | we’ll be able to listen to every word. | 我们就能监听他们的谈话 |
[40:18] | I know you swore to bring this guy down, detective, | 我知道你发誓要抓到这个人 探长 |
[40:20] | but using your own daughter as bait, | 但用你女儿当诱饵 |
[40:22] | that’s stone cold. | 这有点过分吧 |
[41:22] | Good thing the fire didn’t spread to down here. | 还好火势没有延展到下面 |
[41:31] | It’s one of the benefits of concrete and steel construction. | 这是混凝土和钢筋建筑的众多好处之一 |
[41:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:43] | – What for? – You know what for! | -谢什么 -你知道我谢你什么 |
[41:47] | So what’s next? | 那么下一步怎么办 |
[41:48] | – More training? – No. | -加强训练 -不 |
[41:53] | We go hunting. | 我们继续追捕 |