Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] My name is Oliver Queen. 我的名字叫奥利弗·奎恩
[00:04] For 5 years I was stranded on an island with only one goal– 五年里 我被困孤岛 只有一个目标
[00:09] to survive. 生存
[00:11] Oliver Queen is alive. 奥利弗·奎恩还活着
[00:12] Now I will fulfill my father’s dying wish– 现在我要完成父亲的遗愿
[00:15] To use the list of names he left me 用他留给我的名单
[00:17] and bring down those who are poisoning my city. 扳倒那些荼毒城市的人
[00:21] To do this, I must become someone else. 要做这些 我必须伪装成另一个人
[00:25] I must become something else. 我必须成为另一个存在
[00:30] Stop looking into this. It’s not safe. 别再调查这件事了 很危险
[00:32] Accidents tend to befall people who are too curious. 意外总是发生在那些过于好奇的人身上
[00:36] Felicity, I want you to find out all you can about that book. 费利西蒂 尽你所能查查这个笔记本
[00:40] I got these from applied sciences. Look at the book again. 我从应用科学部找来了这眼镜 再看看那个本子
[00:45] Where can I find the man in this picture? 我在哪儿能找到照片中这个人
[00:50] Island dangerous, but you not tell them where to find me. 岛上很危险 但你没告诉他们我的下落
[00:53] I’m coming with you. 我和你一起去
[01:06] This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. 机会只此一次
[01:11] Look, all I’m doing is looking to get something going again. 听着 我所做的都是为了一切进展顺利
[01:15] Yeah, I know. 是 我知道
[01:17] I know, but this time– 我知道 但是这次
[01:24] I have to call you back. 一会再打给你
[01:28] What? 干什么
[01:29] Did you come back for another pound of flesh? 你回过来是想再分一杯羹吗
[01:32] You’re gonna be disappointed, pal. 你会失望的 伙计
[01:34] Thanks to you, I’m– 多亏了你 我才…
[01:51] Nice. Picking up the pace. 好的 就是这个节奏
[01:53] I could say the same thing about you. 我也可以跟你说同样的话
[01:55] You crossed 3 names off your father’s list this week alone. 你单枪匹马划掉了你父亲名单上的三个人
[01:57] Yeah, well, some of these guys are just giving it up now. 是啊 上面有些人已经开始收手了
[01:59] All I gotta do is pay ’em a visit. 我只要去会会他们就行
[02:01] It seems the vigilante’s reputation is beginning to precede him. 貌似治安维持者的名气要响过某人了
[02:07] Another round? 再来一局
[02:10] No. 不了
[02:14] Gonna take my nephew over to the mall 我要带我侄子去商场
[02:15] so he can let Santa know what he wants for Christmas. 然后圣诞老人就知道他想要什么礼物了
[02:17] Oh. Christmas. 圣诞节
[02:21] I didn’t even realize. 我都没意识到
[02:22] That was because you’ve been logging in so many hood hours 因为你扮兜帽人花了太多时间
[02:24] Ever since that thing with Helena. 自从跟海伦娜勾搭上以后
[02:26] I meant… There were no holidays on the island. 我是说 岛上没有节日
[02:31] Every day was… 每天都是…
[02:34] How do I stay alive? 我怎么活下来的
[02:37] To do that, you had to forget things, 要做这些事 你得去忘记一些东西
[02:40] Like Christmas. 比如圣诞节
[02:45] My dad threw a party every year, 我爸每年都要办派对
[02:48] and he would put a Christmas tree in every room. 每个房间都要放一棵圣诞树
[02:53] The whole mansion smelled like… 整个屋子就有一种…
[02:58] It smelled like Christmas. 圣诞的气息
[03:01] Maybe you can give the list a rest 或许你可以把名单搁一搁
[03:03] and just enjoy the holidays with the family. 跟家里人一起享受节日
[03:05] Besides, I hear Nick has a list of his own. 另外 我听说尼克自己也有一份名单
[03:08] I wager you’re in the “Nice” Column. 我赌你在”好人”那栏
[03:11] Go home, Oliver. 回家过节吧 奥利弗
[03:31] You not, uh, hurt? 你没受伤吧
[03:37] Where the hell you been? 你去哪了啊
[03:39] I ran out of food and water days ago. 我几天前就断水断粮了
[03:43] Hey–hey, where are you going? 喂 你要去哪
[03:55] You– 是你
[03:58] Stop! 停手
[03:59] Stop. 停手
[04:02] He’s the one who tied me up and had me tortured. 就是他绑了我还虐待我
[04:04] All ’cause he was looking for you. 全是因为他在找你
[04:05] He would’ve killed me if you didn’t show up! 如果你不出现 他已经杀了我
[04:07] Then you kill him. 那你来杀他
[04:12] Or he can take you home. 或者他能带你回去
[04:15] What? 什么
[04:21] He has a plane. 他有飞机
[04:23] A way for you off this island. 让你离开这个岛的方法
[04:38] Hey. You look very pretty. 你看起来真美
[04:41] What’s the occasion? 有什么大场合吗
[04:42] Mom and Walter are having a dinner party 妈和沃尔特要办一个晚宴
[04:44] with some big muckety-mucks. 好多大腕会到场
[04:47] Best night of my life. 我一生中最棒的夜晚
[04:50] Thea, why aren’t there any decorations up in the house? 西娅 为什么屋里没有装饰品呢
[04:53] What do you mean? 什么意思
[04:55] No wreaths, no trees. 没有花环 没有圣诞树
[04:57] Everyone has just been really busy lately. 大家最近都太忙了
[05:00] I’m sure they haven’t got around to it yet. 我想他们都还没抽时间弄这些
[05:02] Does mom at least have some of those boxes of candy canes? 妈都没有准备几盒糖果棒吗
[05:05] Remember we used to race to see who’d finish first? 记不记得我们当年比赛谁先吃完
[05:07] Yeah. I always won. 记得 我总赢
[05:09] No. You cheated. 不 你赖皮的
[05:12] Well, she went sugar-free last year, 她去年开始就不吃糖了
[05:14] So I doubt you’ll be seeing any of those around. 恐怕你看不到这些东西了
[05:22] The thing that people forget is that Robin Hood was a criminal. 人们忘了一点 罗宾汉是罪犯
[05:25] And stealing from the rich to give to the poor 劫富济贫
[05:27] is really the job of the democrats. 明明就是犯罪
[05:30] All joking aside, commissioner, 说正经的 长官
[05:32] crime is down for the first time in 5 years. 犯罪率五年来第一次下降了
[05:34] That’s because of the changes my department has implemented. 那是因为我们局里的改变开始起效了
[05:38] Or perhaps it’s because the vigilante’s activities 或者可能是因为治安维持者的行动
[05:40] have had a chilling effect on the city’s criminals. 对城市里的罪犯起到了警示作用
[05:45] What are your thoughts, Oliver? 你怎么看 奥利弗
[05:48] I think the vigilante needs a better code name than “The hood” 我觉得要给治安维持者取个比”兜帽”好的代号
[05:51] or “The hood guy.” 不如叫”兜帽侠”
[05:54] I agree. 我同意
[05:55] How about Green Arrow? 绿箭侠这个名字怎么样
[05:58] Lame. 逊毙了
[06:04] Forgive me. 不好意思
[06:06] It’s the office. 公司打来的
[06:07] Excuse me. 失陪一下
[06:11] I’m in the middle of a dinner party, Ms. Smoak, 我还在聚餐中 斯莫克小姐
[06:12] so I hope this is of some importance. 所以我希望这件事真的很重要
[06:14] I guess that depends on how you define important. 我想这应该看你怎么定义重要性了
[06:16] See, most people would consider finding a list of names 大多数人会认为找到一本名单
[06:20] written in subsonic ultraviolet invisible ink important. 用紫外线隐形墨水书写是重点
[06:23] But then I already know that, now, don’t I? 但这我早已知道了 不是吗
[06:25] Did you know 7 of the names on the list 你知道名单上的七人
[06:27] are guys the vigilante’s had in his crosshairs? 都在治安维持者的瞄准镜下吗
[06:30] That is, if bows had crosshairs. 当然 如果弓箭也有瞄准镜的话
[06:33] which they don’t. 事实上是没有的
[06:36] Well, it is a rather long list, felicity, 这名单挺长的 费利西蒂
[06:38] so I would expect there to be some overlap. 所以有些重复也不足为奇
[06:40] Like Doug Miller. 比如道格·米勒
[06:41] Head of applied sciences at Queen Consolidated. 奎恩联合企业应用科学部门的部长
[06:42] What of him? 他怎么了
[06:43] Mr. Miller may end up getting an arrow in his stocking, 米勒先生可能会在圣诞长袜里收到一支箭
[06:47] because he’s on the list. 因为他也在名单之列
[06:49] So, important or not? 所以这个重要吗
[07:04] I’m sorry. Something’s come up. 抱歉 发生了些事情
[07:07] Is everything ok? 出什么事儿了
[07:10] The vigilante has struck again. 治安维持者又行动了
[07:12] He just put an arrow in Adam Hunt. 他刚才用箭射死了亚当·亨特
[07:24] I really do need to take this call. It’s my contractor. 我得接这通电话 是我的承包商打来的
[07:26] – Of course. – Excuse me. -没事 -失陪
[07:33] Well, the daughter came over, used her key, found dad. 他女儿到这儿 用钥匙开门 发现她爸
[07:37] Hat trick to the chest. 胸口连中三箭
[07:40] The hood guy. 兜帽男
[07:41] That’s what I thought at first. 我一开始也是这么以为
[07:43] But these black arrows aren’t consistent with his M.O. 但这些黑色的箭不是他的一贯作风
[07:45] And neither is the fact that the hood 更何况事实上兜帽男
[07:47] took Hunt for $40 million a few months ago. 前几个月刚拿走亨特四千万美金
[07:50] It doesn’t make sense to kill him now. 又何必现在把他杀掉
[07:51] Something doesn’t add up. 事情有些蹊跷
[07:54] We’re dealing with a copycat. 看来我们要对付一个冒牌货
[08:11] Who would kill Adam Hunt with an arrow? 谁会用弓箭来杀亚当·亨特呢
[08:14] I mean, other than you? 我是说 除你以外
[08:19] A setup, maybe. 或许是想陷害我
[08:20] You mean someone looking to cover up killing Hunt 你是说有人为了掩盖杀了亨特的事实
[08:23] by making it look like the work of the hood? 所以把它转嫁成是兜帽男的杰作
[08:24] Whoever he was, he’s good. 不管他是谁 他很在行
[08:25] The grouping on Hunt’s chest was tight. 亨特胸口的箭伤非常密集
[08:28] It’s a compound bow, most likely. 用的应该是复合弓
[08:30] The guy is a… 这人是个
[08:32] The guy’s a legitimate archer. 这人是个职业弓箭手
[08:36] So someone who would be particular 那他应该会选用
[08:37] about his choice of arrows. 特定的弓箭
[08:38] We get an arrow, we get a bead on where he purchased them. 我们拿到他的箭 就能查到他在哪儿买的
[08:43] So what are you gonna do? 所以你打算怎么办
[08:48] What anyone does when they need help. 做通常人们需要帮助时候做的事
[08:55] Call a cop. 报警
[08:58] Quentin Lance? 昆汀·兰斯
[09:02] Sign here, please. 请在这儿签名
[09:06] – Thanks. – Thanks. -谢谢 -谢谢
[09:27] Lance. 兰斯
[09:28] I didn’t kill Adam Hunt. 我没杀亚当·亨特
[09:30] You… 是你
[09:31] You call me the hood. It’s not a great nickname. 你叫我兜帽男 这昵称真烂
[09:34] You told Commissioner Nudocerdo 你和诺多希多局长说
[09:35] that you might be dealing with a copycat, 你们在对付一个冒牌货
[09:38] another archer, which makes me your best bet to take him down. 另一个弓箭手 使我成为你扳倒他的最佳选择
[09:41] But I need your help. 但我需要你的帮助
[09:44] I need one of the arrows from his murder. 我要他凶器中的一支箭
[09:46] Yeah, we’re pretty good 我们在追踪线索上
[09:46] at pulling down leads off evidence. Thanks. 是非常在行的 多谢关心
[09:48] Not like I am. I can do things the police can’t, 没我在行 我能做警察做不到的事
[09:52] go places they won’t. 去你们去不了的地方
[09:54] Like I said, I don’t even know who– 我说过了 我都不知道你是
[09:56] If this archer doesn’t stop with Adam Hunt, 如果这个弓箭手的目标不止亚当·亨特
[09:58] we both have a problem. 我们都会有麻烦
[09:59] Think about it. 好好考虑吧
[10:02] Then call me. 考虑好打给我
[10:04] Number’s programmed in. 电话已经存好了
[10:13] Doug. Thanks for coming. 道格 多谢你能来
[10:15] Of course. 不用谢
[10:16] How is the construction coming along 应用科学中心的建设
[10:17] on the applied sciences center? 进展如何
[10:19] Over budget and behind schedule. 预算超支并且落后于原定计划
[10:20] Exactly as expected. 不出所料
[10:23] Is that what you wanted to see me about? 你想见我就是为了这个吗
[10:25] No. 不
[10:29] Adam hunt. He was murdered last night by the vigilante. 亚当·亨特 他昨晚被治安维持者谋杀了
[10:34] I read about that. 我看到新闻了
[10:35] I’ve been concerned by the idea 我有消息称
[10:36] that the vigilante might target an employee 治安维持者可能盯上我们公司的某个员工
[10:38] or officer of this company. 或某个管理人员
[10:41] Security red-flagged you. 你是头号危险人物
[10:44] Me? Why would this guy go after me? 我 为什么他会来杀我
[10:47] Well, that’s a point I was hoping you could shed some light on. 这就是我想让你自己解释清楚的问题了
[10:49] You got me. From what I’ve read, 你难倒我了 据我所知
[10:51] this vigilante only goes after white-collar criminals. 这个治安维持者只盯上那些白领罪犯们
[10:53] Well, let’s just hope he doesn’t decide to branch out. 那我们只好希望他届时不会变卦吧
[11:02] I think there should be a national holiday 我觉得应该给发明薯条的人
[11:03] for the guy that invented french fries. 一个法定假日
[11:06] Or at least a statue or something. 或者至少立个雕像什么的
[11:09] There is no Christmas party, is there? 今年没有圣诞派对 对吗
[11:14] Thea, dad threw one of these every year. 西娅 爸爸每年都会办一个
[11:17] Do people think I just wasn’t gonna notice? 所有人都觉得我察觉不到吗
[11:20] Hi, Thea. 嗨 西娅
[11:21] Hi. Shane. 嗨 肖恩
[11:23] This is my brother Oliver. 这是我哥哥奥利弗
[11:25] Nice to meet you, Thea’s brother. 很高兴见到你 西娅的哥哥
[11:27] I bet the food on that island is better 我打赌那座岛上的美食
[11:29] than this stuff they’re serving here, huh? 肯定比这儿的东西好吃多了吧
[11:30] You’d lose that bet. 那你就猜错了
[11:33] We’re heading down to the bay to hang out if you want to come. 我们要去海湾走走 如果你想来的话
[11:35] Thanks, but I’m spending the afternoon with my brother. 谢了 不过下午我想和哥哥在一起
[11:40] Another time. 那改天吧
[11:42] See ya. 回见
[11:48] How do you know that Shane guy? 你是怎么认识这个肖恩的
[11:50] We rob banks and smoke crack together. 有时我们在一起抢个银行 吸个大麻
[11:52] That’s funny, yeah. I have a feeling I’m not gonna be a fan. 很好笑 不过我觉得我不会对他有好感
[11:55] You don’t even know him. 你还不了解他呢
[11:57] Let’s change the subject. 换个话题吧
[12:00] Fine. You were gonna tell me 好 你刚才要告诉我
[12:01] why we’re not having the annual Christmas party. 今年没有圣诞派对的原因
[12:08] When you and dad disappeared, 你和爸爸出事的时候
[12:13] by the time Christmas rolled around, 圣诞节来了
[12:15] none of us felt much like celebrating, 没人想要庆祝节日
[12:17] so we kind of skipped Christmas that year. 所以那年的圣诞就跳过去了
[12:23] Every year. 之后年年如此
[12:26] And it’s really fine, so… 其实真的没有什么 所以
[12:30] No. No, it’s really not. 不 不是的
[12:39] We’re celebrating Christmas. 今年我们来庆祝圣诞
[12:40] I went five years without it, and then Thea tells me 我五年没有过圣诞节了 而西娅告诉我
[12:42] that you guys didn’t have it either and I’m the reason. 你们也没有 原因就在于我
[12:44] So maybe now I can be the reason 所以现在可以因为我
[12:47] we have Christmas again. 我们再次过圣诞
[12:50] I thought I would throw the Queen Christmas party. 我可以办个奎恩圣诞派对
[12:54] You? 你吗
[12:56] I know that I haven’t been the son 我知道我不是一个够格的儿子
[13:00] or the stepson or the brother that all of you deserve. 养子 或是哥哥
[13:04] Especially lately. 尤其基于我最近的表现
[13:06] But this feels like the right moment 但我觉得现在是个
[13:09] to start making up for lost time. 开始弥补我们所错过的时光的好时机
[13:12] What do you say? 你怎么看
[13:15] I say yes. 我完全赞同
[13:16] Yes! Ok. I will take care of everything. 太好了 我会弄好所有的事
[13:18] You don’t have to do anything. 你们什么都不用做
[13:19] Just show up, look fantastic, and bring some Christmas cheer, ok? 只要带着圣诞好心情 盛装出现就行了
[13:24] Ok. 好
[13:29] Fine. 好吧
[13:31] You’re a good man, Oliver. 你是个好人 奥利弗
[13:37] You’re a good man. 你是个好人
[13:39] I can see it. 我能看出来
[13:41] Well, beneath the privileged upbringing and the wealthy veneer. 在享有特权和养尊处优的外表下
[13:47] I saw it when my man tortured you 我的人对你使用酷刑的时候我就看出来了
[13:49] and you wouldn’t give up your friend. 你不会舍下你的朋友
[13:52] Not even a friend, really. 甚至都算不上一个朋友
[13:54] – Someone you just met. – Shut up. -就是一个你刚认识的人 -闭嘴
[13:57] What do you know him? 你对他有多少了解
[14:00] Nothing, I suspect. 我猜 一无所知
[14:02] Do you even know what this island really is? 你知道这座岛的真面目吗
[14:07] It’s a prison. I mean this literally. 这是一座监狱 我是说真的
[14:11] Until 8 years ago, the Chinese military 八年前 中国军队
[14:14] operated this island as a penitentiary 把这座岛变成了专门关押
[14:18] for criminals deemed so dangerous, 无法在大陆安全监禁的
[14:21] they couldn’t be safely incarcerated on the mainland. 极具危险性的罪犯
[14:24] When the military shut the program down, 当军队停止这个计划时
[14:27] my unit came in and disposed of all the inmates. 我的部队来到这里解决了所有的囚犯
[14:31] With the exception of two. 但有两个人逃了出来
[14:34] Your friend was one of them. 你的朋友就是其中一个
[14:40] Who was the other? 另外一个是谁
[14:41] You met him. 你见过他
[14:42] He presided over your interrogation. 他负责你的审讯
[14:45] He tortured me. 是他折磨的我
[14:46] You had information I needed. 你有我需要的情报
[14:48] What would you do in my position? 如果你是我 你会如何呢
[14:50] What would you do to capture the man 要想抓住一个杀人魔
[14:52] who slaughtered dozens of people? 你会怎么做呢
[15:02] Douglas Miller came to see me today, quite concerned. 道格拉斯·米勒今天来见我 非常忧心
[15:06] He said your husband interrogated him, 他说你的丈夫询问过他
[15:08] and his questions suggested a knowledge 但由他的提问可以看出
[15:12] he shouldn’t have of the list. 他应该还没有拿到名单
[15:15] Let me talk to him. 让我跟他谈谈
[15:16] I think we’re past the point of conversation, Moira. 我想我们已经过了谈谈那个阶段了吧 莫伊拉
[15:20] A month ago you came to me and you told me 一个月前你来找我 让我
[15:22] to stay away from your family, and I did. 不要碰你的家人 我照做了
[15:25] But your family isn’t staying away from me. 但你的家人却不断靠近我
[15:28] Which means something must be done about it. 我应该有所行动了
[15:32] Don’t you agree? 你不同意吗
[15:33] Yes, I do. 是的 我同意
[15:35] And I’ll handle it. 我会处理这件事
[15:36] I guess what I’m wondering is, 我猜我想知道的是
[15:38] whether it’s time for our associate to handle it. 是不是该我们的联盟出手的时候了
[15:45] Hell, yeah, I returned the money. 废话 当然了 我已经把钱还了
[15:48] $70 million isn’t worth getting an arrow through the chest. 为了七亿美金可不值得胸前挨一支箭
[15:52] And you can tell him, if he’s got a problem with that, he can– 你告诉他 如果有意见 他可以
[16:05] Commissioner, this is Nelson Ravich. 长官 这是尼尔森·拉维奇
[16:08] The hood hit him earlier this week. 兜帽男于本周前几天袭击了他
[16:09] Ravich wired back the 拉维奇遭袭之后不到五分钟
[16:10] money he embezzled less than 5 minutes later. 就把他骗的钱转交回去了
[16:21] We tell the press the hood did this. 我们告知媒体这是兜帽男做的
[16:24] Hunt’s murder is a page 10 story, at best. 亨特杀人事件只是不足为奇的小事件
[16:28] But Ravich makes this a serial murder case. 但拉维奇的死已让它上升到连环杀人事件
[16:32] We can’t let the public get wind of the idea 我们不能让公众知道
[16:34] that there are two of these nut jobs running around. 有两个这样难对付的凶手逍遥法外
[16:37] You want me to ignore a serial killer. 你想让我放过一个连环杀手
[16:38] Just catch one of these psychos. I don’t care which one. 抓到其中一个疯子就好 我不管是哪个
[16:42] That is a direct order from your commanding officer. 这是你长官的直接命令
[16:47] Well, you can forget it, then. 那就算了吧
[16:52] Fine. 好吧
[16:53] It’s forgotten. 算了就算了
[16:55] And you’re off this case, Sergeant, 你也不再负责本案了 警官
[16:58] effective immediately. 即刻奏效
[17:29] Don’t bother trying to trace this back to me. 别想通过电话追踪到我
[17:31] You’ll never make it through the encryption. 你们破解不了这个加密信号的
[17:32] There’s a heating vent on the corner of O’Neil and Adams. 在欧尼尔·亚当斯街角有个散热口
[17:36] You’ll find what you want after there. 在那儿你会找到你想要的
[17:38] It’d be a mistake to set a trap for me, detective. 设陷阱抓我是个错误 警探
[17:41] I’m trading away just about everything I believe in here 我把这里的一切都告诉你
[17:43] ’cause it’s the only way I’ve got to get this bastard. 因为这是能抓到那混蛋的唯一方法
[17:46] You got till Christmas. 期限是圣诞节
[17:47] And then, copycat or not… 那之后 无论有没有冒牌货
[17:51] I’m coming after you. 我都会开始追捕你
[17:57] 奎恩工业股份有限公司 钢铁制造与焊接
[18:04] So your friend Lance gave you a Christmas present after all. 你朋友兰斯最后还是送了你圣诞节礼物
[18:10] Teflon-coated titanium blade serrated to split the bone. 特弗伦涂层钛合金刀片足以断骨
[18:13] Shaft is some type of specialized polymer, 箭柄是种特质聚合物
[18:17] which is stronger than a typical carbon fiber. 比普通碳纤维更强劲
[18:19] This…This is a custom job. 这个 这是专门定制的
[18:22] So Lance gave in after 是在另一个弓箭手
[18:23] the other archer dropped another body. 扔下另一具尸体后 兰斯给你的
[18:25] Nelson Ravich, 尼尔森·拉维奇
[18:26] which is another name 是你划掉的
[18:28] you crossed off your dad’s list. 你父亲名单上的另一个名字
[18:31] So is this guy trying to frame you or call you out? 那这人是不是想陷害你或引你出来
[18:35] Either way, I need to find him. 不管怎样 我都得找到他
[18:57] Don’t you knock? 你不会敲门吗
[18:57] Felicity, this is the I.T. Department. 费利西蒂 这是技术部门
[19:01] It’s not the ladies room. 又不是女卫生间
[19:02] Right. 是啊
[19:05] What can I do for you? 我能帮你什么
[19:06] My buddy Steve is really into archery. 我朋友斯蒂夫很喜欢箭术
[19:09] Apparently it’s all the rage now. 很明显眼下这很流行
[19:12] I don’t know why. It’s looks utterly ridiculous to me. 我也不懂为什么 在我看来这很荒谬
[19:16] Anyway, it’s Steve’s birthday next weekend, 下周末是斯蒂夫的生日
[19:19] and I wanted to buy him some arrows. 我想给他买些箭
[19:21] The thing is, he gets these special custom-made arrows, 问题是 他用的是特制的箭
[19:26] and I have no idea where he gets them. 我不知道他在哪买的
[19:31] I was hoping you could find out where this came from. 我希望你可以查出这是哪来的
[19:36] Careful. 小心点
[19:46] The shaft’s composite is patented. 箭柄的合成材料是有专利的
[19:55] And that patent is registered to a company called Sagittarius. 那个专利是萨迪特里斯公司注册的
[19:58] – That’s Latin for the archer. – Really? -拉丁文里是弓箭手的意思 -真的吗
[20:02] Could you find out where and when 你能找到这是
[20:04] this was purchased? 何时何地购买的吗
[20:10] According to Sagittarius company records, 根据萨迪特里斯公司的记录
[20:12] that particular arrow was part of a bundle shipment. 这种箭是成批卖出的
[20:17] 200 units. 有200只
[20:19] Sent… 发到了
[20:23] to this address. 这个地址
[20:24] Felicity… 费利西蒂
[20:28] you’re remarkable. 你太棒了
[20:30] Thank you for remarking on it. 谢谢你这么说
[20:34] And merry Christmas. 还有圣诞节快乐
[20:36] I’m Jewish. 我是犹太人
[20:40] Happy Hanukkah. 光明节快乐
[20:46] According to the significant resources of the Starling City Police Department 星城警署的大量资料显示
[20:50] it is clear that this Vigilante’s cycle of violence has escalated. 这个治安维护者的罪行正在扩大
[20:54] I’m asking our citizens to keep a close eye out 我呼吁市民密切关注此案
[20:58] and to report anything suspicious. 并报告任何可疑事件
[21:01] A tip line has been set up, 匿名热线已成立
[21:02] and a reward will be offered 对于协助警方
[21:04] to anyone who aids the authorities 抓捕凶手的人
[21:06] in the capture of this madman. 我们将给予奖励
[21:10] It isn’t him, is it? 这不是他 对吗
[21:11] We are all frustrated with the crime plaguing our city. 我们都在为城市的犯罪事件备受折磨
[21:13] The man in the hood didn’t kill those people. 兜帽男并没有杀那些人
[21:17] You’re the one who said he was a monster. 是你说他是个魔头的
[21:20] He was protecting me. 那时他是为了保护我
[21:22] It’s different. 那不一样
[21:23] The apprehension of this so-called “Hood” 这个所谓”兜帽男”
[21:27] that has been terrorizing our city. 在恐怖袭击我们的城市
[21:30] As police commissioner… 正如警署长官
[21:31] It’s probably Joanna. 估计是乔安娜
[21:34] She said she was going to come by with some files. 她说要来送些文件
[21:45] Merry Christmas, Sir. 圣诞节快乐 先生
[21:46] How are you? 你好吗
[21:47] Proficient with firearms. 玩枪一门灵
[21:50] Dad. 爸爸
[21:54] I told you I wanted to spend the holidays with my dad. 我告诉过你我想和我爸过节了
[21:57] Right. Because of Sara. 没错 因为莎拉
[21:58] Because it makes the holidays a tough time. 因为她的死让过节变得很痛苦
[22:01] But when you are with someone, 但是如果你和某个人在一起
[22:03] as I want to be with you, 就像我想和你在一起一样
[22:05] then there aren’t tough times. 那样的话就不是难熬的日子
[22:06] There’s just times. 只是普通的日子而已
[22:10] Something is holding you back. 你还受过去一些事的牵绊
[22:15] The Queens are having a last-minute Christmas party, 奎恩家要举办圣诞派对
[22:18] and I would like for you to be my plus one. 我想让你当我的女伴
[22:23] I, um, was looking through some old photographs 我翻老照片的时候
[22:28] and…I found this. 发现了这个
[22:31] Merry Christmas. 圣诞快乐
[22:40] Bad enough you’re friends with this guy, 你跟这个人做朋友就已经够了
[22:41] and now he’s your…what? 现在他这是算你的…什么
[22:44] I don’t know what he is. 我也不知道他算什么
[22:46] But he’s not wrong. 但是他说对了
[22:48] Something is holding me back. 有些事仍然牵绊着我
[22:51] Right. Keep listening to that something. 对 你就继续听他胡说吧
[22:54] I try to stay out of your personal life, Laurel, 我尽量不干涉你的私生活 劳蕾尔
[22:57] I really do, but these guys– Merlyn, Queen– 我真不想干涉 但是梅林 奎恩这种人…
[22:58] I mean, they’re selfish. They think they can treat people 他们为人自私 以为可以为所欲为的
[23:00] any way they damn please. 对待别人
[23:02] It’s you, me, and Sarah. 是你 我 还有莎拉
[23:03] What? 什么
[24:50] I see the halls are decked. 大厅装饰一新了
[24:52] You OK? 你没事吧
[24:53] I’ll manage. 我能应付
[24:55] Is everyone having a good time? 大家都还开心吧
[24:56] You sure you want to do this, man? 你确定你要这样做吗 兄弟
[24:58] Maybe now is not the best time 或许现在不是
[24:59] for you to be Martha Stewart’s elf. 当玛莎·斯图尔特的精灵的最好时机
[25:01] My family needs this party, Diggle. 我的家人需要这个派对 狄格尔
[25:03] Which means that I need it. 也就是说我需要
[25:08] Hey, dude. Thea invited me. 嗨 老兄 西娅邀请我来的
[25:11] I hope that’s cool. 希望你不会介意
[25:14] These are for your mom. 这是给你母亲的
[25:17] Smooth. 真圆滑
[25:20] Good luck, kid. 祝你好运 孩子
[25:26] Thank you for coming. 谢谢你能过来
[25:27] Oliver. 奥利弗
[25:28] You guys look great. 你们看上去很棒
[25:30] Merry Christmas. 圣诞快乐
[25:31] Merry Christmas. 圣诞快乐
[25:32] Let’s get a holiday photo. 我们拍张节日照吧
[25:34] I already sent out our Christmas cards, Oliver. 我已经把圣诞贺卡寄出去了 奥利弗
[25:36] Mom, let’s get a picture just for the 4 of us. 妈 就拍一张我们四个人的纪念照
[25:39] Of course. 当然
[25:44] Excuse me. Mrs. Queen? These are for you. 你好 奎恩夫人 这是给您的
[25:46] Well, thank you. 谢谢
[25:48] I’ll–I’ll go put this in water. 我去把花放进水里
[25:53] Is everything all right? 一切都还好吗
[25:54] You and I should talk alone. 我们需要单独谈谈
[26:02] Everything OK between the two of you? 你们两个人之间没事吧
[26:04] Yeah. I’m sure it’ll work itself out. 没事 会解决的
[26:24] So glad that both of you could make it. 真高兴你们两个人都能来
[26:28] – Merry Christmas, man. – Merry Christmas. -圣诞快乐 兄弟 -圣诞快乐
[26:32] – Merry Christmas. – Hi. -圣诞快乐 -嗨
[26:36] So how long do you guys think it’ll be 你们觉得这种奇怪的氛围
[26:38] till this isn’t so weird? 还要持续多久
[26:39] You know, the 3 of us. 我们三个之间的这种
[26:41] It’s not weird at all. 其实并不奇怪
[26:59] You lied to me. 你骗了我
[27:01] An odd accusation coming from you. 你这是从何说起
[27:04] When you came home, you said you were through 你回来的时候说 你不会
[27:06] investigating Robert’s death. 再调查罗伯特的死因了
[27:09] Robert was my oldest friend. 罗伯特是我的老朋友
[27:12] Do you take me for a man 你以为我是那种
[27:13] who wouldn’t avenge his best friend’s murder? 不为自己的挚友报仇的人吗
[27:24] I thought I could forget about it, 我以为我会忘记这件事
[27:26] go back to the way things were. 回到正轨
[27:28] But you told me too many lies, Moira. 但是你骗了我太多次了 莫伊拉
[27:32] You embezzled money from the company. 你挪用公司资金
[27:34] Salvaged the Queen’s Gambit. Why, Moira? 打捞”金牌奎恩”号沉船 为什么 莫伊拉
[27:38] What was it all for? 到底是为了什么
[27:41] For leverage. 为了对付别人
[27:43] Against whom? 对付谁
[27:45] Against whom? 到底是谁
[27:46] People who you made very angry. 你惹怒的那些人
[27:48] Well, then let me help you fight them. 那就让我帮你对抗他们
[27:50] I can’t fight them. 我不能对抗他们
[27:51] I am them. 我也是他们的一员
[27:55] I have tried so hard to convince myself that I’m not. 我一直很努力地让自己相信我不是其中一员
[27:58] And loving you… 一心去爱你…
[28:03] You were my salvation. 是你拯救了我
[28:08] Moira. 莫伊拉
[28:10] Moira. 莫伊拉
[28:12] Whatever you’ve done, 不管你做过什么
[28:13] and whoever these people are, 不论他们是什么人
[28:17] the time for lies is over. 都不要再说谎了
[28:20] You need to tell me exactly what’s going on. 你需要告诉我到底发生了什么
[28:26] Let’s just get through the party… 我们先去参加派对
[28:30] and I promise I will tell you everything. 派对结束后我一定把一切都告诉你
[28:41] Tommy, do you mind if I talk to Oliver for a minute? 汤米 我想跟奥利弗谈谈可以吗
[28:43] Yeah, I’ll go grab us a couple drinks. 好 我去拿点喝的
[28:46] And drink them both. 然后自己都喝掉
[28:50] I know it’s probably not 我知道你看到我和汤米在一起
[28:51] easy for you to see Tommy and I together. 可能不好过
[28:53] Ah, the invitation said “Plus one”, 请柬上说要带女伴
[28:55] Not minus Laurel. 又没说不准带劳蕾尔
[28:58] I’ve been wanting to move forward with him, 我一直想和他重新开始生活
[29:00] but something’s been holding me back. 但有些问题总是困扰着我
[29:03] I keep making these excuses; 我一直不停找借口
[29:04] That it’s my dad, 我爸的原因
[29:07] it’s my work, when really… 工作的原因 直到我意识到
[29:11] it’s you. 是因为你
[29:14] But for five years, 但五年过去了
[29:15] I was emotionally…off, 我不再
[29:19] off, because you had died. 为此纠缠 因为你死了
[29:24] And the truth is, 事实上
[29:26] the last person that I expected 最让我没想到的那个人
[29:28] to make me feel again… 却让我又重新燃起
[29:32] Has. 对感情的希望
[29:41] I’m happy. 我很高兴
[29:44] For both of you. 为你们两个
[29:47] Thank you. 谢谢你
[30:01] Thea, it’s something to tell you. 西娅 有件事情想让你知道
[30:05] Oliver! 奥利弗
[30:08] Hit the road. 赶紧滚
[30:12] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[30:14] Funny, I was going to ask you the same thing, 有趣的是 我想问你同样的事
[30:16] Because there’s a party going on downstairs 因为楼下是我特地为你准备的
[30:17] that I threw for you. 派对
[30:19] I told you, I didn’t want a party. 我告诉过你 我不想要什么派对
[30:22] But you didn’t care. 可你不听
[30:23] Because you came down with the holiday blues. 因为你有假日综合症
[30:27] I’ve been trying to get you to open up for months. 几个月来我都想让你对我敞开心扉
[30:30] All this party is doing is bringing back memories 这个派对就是为了让我们回忆过往
[30:32] I’ve been trying to forget. 那些我一直试图忘记的过往
[30:34] Thea! 西娅
[30:36] Why would you want to forget? 你为什么想忘掉呢
[30:39] No matter how fancy the party is you throw, 无论你这场派对有多精彩
[30:42] things will never be the way they used to be in our family. 都不可能还原我们破裂的家庭
[30:46] Ever again. 永远也不会
[30:49] Oliver? 奥利弗
[30:54] What is it now? 又怎么了
[30:57] The other Archer’s moved to the next level. 那个弓箭手开始行动了
[30:59] He’s taken hostages. This just hit the news. 他挟持了人质 新闻刚刚转播
[31:03] Happy holidays, Starling City. 节日快乐 星城
[31:07] For the past three months, 过去三个月
[31:08] this city has been laid siege by a vigilante. 这座城市一直被不明势力围困
[31:11] But the police have been unable to bring him to justice 警察却无法将之就法
[31:14] Because they lack the will to do what justice demands. 他们辜负了身兼正义的使命
[31:20] I will kill one hostage… 每小时我都会以他的名义
[31:23] every hour in the name of this vigilante 杀掉一个人质
[31:25] until he surrenders himself to my authority. 直到他向相关机构自首为止
[31:33] Police are on the scene, Oliver. 警察在现场 奥利弗
[31:34] I think you should let them handle this. 我认为你应该让他们去处理
[31:35] Those people are there because of me. I have to end this. 那些人会因我而被杀 我必须去做个了结
[31:37] Oliver, this guy… 奥利弗 这个人
[31:40] This guy, he’s very dangerous. 这个人 非常危险
[31:41] Diggle, there wasn’t anything on the island 狄格 那个岛 比这个
[31:43] that wasn’t twice as dangerous as this pretender, 暴徒险恶多了
[31:45] and I survived there for five years. 而我却在那活了五年
[31:56] Call your people. 通知你的人
[31:58] Tell them to bring the plane. 告诉他们把飞机带来
[32:00] There’s no need, Yao Fei. 没这个必要 姚飞
[32:02] My people will be here shortly. 我的人很快就会出现的
[32:05] Do you not think it convenient you captured me so easily? 你不觉得你抓到我也太过容易了吗
[32:10] Go! 快走
[32:11] – What? – Run! -什么 -快跑
[32:58] Starling City holds its breath 星城由于人质事件
[32:59] as the hostage crisis unfolds. 陷入空前恐慌
[33:01] Police have attempted to 警察试图
[33:02] enter the abandoned structure in the glades, 进入林中空地上的废弃建筑
[33:04] but found rigged explosives preventing them from doing so. 却被爆炸装置挡住了去路
[33:08] At the moment, there’s been no sign 目前 没有迹象表明
[33:09] of the vigilante as his one hour deadline nears. 守护者会在一小时内出现
[33:19] I count three thresholds, 我看见三个爆炸装置
[33:21] each wired by mercury switches to semtex charges. 每条线都连着水银起爆器引发的塑胶炸药
[33:25] Can you diffuse one for hrc to use as a breach point? 你能排解一个装置作为突破口吗
[33:28] Well, that’s going to take a while 那需要花一些时间
[33:29] And then he’s going to know which way we’re coming in. 这样的话他就知道我们从哪进去了
[33:30] You got a better idea, sergeant, 你有更好的主意吗 警官
[33:32] Now would be a lovely time. 现在是绝美的机会
[33:50] Where is he? 他在哪
[33:51] We don’t know. 我们不知道
[33:52] It’s going to be ok. 马上就没事了
[33:53] Follow me. 跟着我
[34:04] Get up on the roof. 快上楼顶
[34:07] – What about… – I’ll handle him. Move! -你怎么办 -我来对付他 快走
[34:11] Hostages. 人质
[34:12] We’ve got five hostages on the roof. 屋顶上有五个人质
[34:13] Repeat, five hostages on the roof. 再说一遍 屋顶上有五个人质
[34:23] Thank you for coming. 你能来太好了
[34:25] After the warehouse, I knew I’d have to do 仓库一别后 我知道必须
[34:27] something dramatic to get your attention. 做些极端的事吸引你的主意
[34:29] What do you want with me? 你到底想从我这里得到什么
[34:31] What any archer wants– to see who’s better. 弓箭手想做的事 当然是想看看谁更快了
[35:23] First Hunt, then Ravich, 先是亨特 然后是拉维奇
[35:25] and now you. 现在该你了
[35:32] I know about the list, 我知道名单的事
[35:33] And the man who authored it wants you dead. 以及名单的所有者希望你死
[35:37] They call you the hood. 他们叫你兜帽侠
[35:39] Let’s see what you look like without it. 我来看看你的真实面目
[36:12] Dig. 狄格
[36:15] Help–help. 救命 救命
[36:28] Hey, relax. Relax. Just relax. 放轻松 放轻松 放松就好
[36:30] You’re safe. You’re in the hospital. 你安全了 现在在医院里
[36:35] What happened? 发生了什么
[36:36] I back traced your signal. 我反追踪到你的信号
[36:37] I cleaned you up and got you out of there. 救起你 把你带到这儿
[36:39] You’ve got a pneumothorax, 你现在有气胸
[36:39] three broken ribs and a concussion, 三根肋骨骨折 还有点脑震荡
[36:41] but the doctor said you’re going to be fine. 但医生说你会好起来的
[36:44] – Some people are here to see you. – What? -有些人来看望你了 -什么
[36:50] Are you all right? 你还好吗
[36:51] Oh, God, you look terrible. 天啊 你看起来真憔悴
[36:53] Well, thank God you were wearing your helmet. 幸亏你当时戴了头盔
[36:55] I told them how you were on a bike 我告诉他们了 你骑摩托的时候
[36:57] and a semi pulled right in front of you. 撞上前方一辆突然刹车的大卡车
[37:00] What were you even doing out? 你为什么跑出去了呢
[37:01] You bailed on your own party. 你连自己的派对都要逃脱
[37:03] It seemed like the right move. 看起来倒是没做错啊
[37:04] I mean, like you said, 就像你说的
[37:07] It…wasn’t the best timing. 那不是最佳时机
[37:11] Ok, but when I was saying that, 好吧 但我说那番话的时候
[37:14] that was me being a bitch. 我其实是在发牢骚
[37:16] Oh, the truth is, I don’t think any of us were at our best. 事实是我们每个人都不在最佳状态
[37:20] The real truth is, you wanted to have 其实你是想办一个派对
[37:22] a party to bring us closer together. 来凝聚起我们这个家
[37:27] Here we are. 现在我们一家都在这儿了
[37:32] We’re going to let you get some rest, hmm? 我们让你好好休息一会儿
[37:45] So… 话说
[37:47] We never got to the exchanging presents part. 我们还是没能交换礼物
[37:51] I don’t think I deserve a present. 我觉得我不配拿礼物了
[37:53] Look, I know that I’ve been hard on you, 我知道自己最近对你很苛刻
[37:58] about being different from the way you were. 因为你的行为举止和以前大不相同了
[38:03] But the truth is, 但事实是
[38:04] Ollie, I’m not the same person 奥利 我也不再是
[38:07] I was five years ago, either. 五年前的那个我了
[38:10] So maybe we can just accept each other. 这么说或许我们可以接受
[38:15] Not for who we were, 大家都不再是过去的模样
[38:17] but for the– 重新去接受
[38:19] for the people we are now. 现在的彼此了
[38:22] Yeah. 好的
[38:28] No cheating. 别作弊
[38:30] – You’re on. – Come here. -好 -过来
[38:56] Thank you, Felicity. It was good of you to call, 谢谢 费利西蒂 很高兴你打电话来
[38:59] but Oliver’s going to be fine. 但奥利弗会没事的
[39:00] He’s already on the mend. 他的情况正在好转
[39:02] Good. I’m glad to hear this. 好的 很高兴听到这消息
[39:04] I’m stepping into an elevator, 我现在要进电梯了
[39:05] so I’ll probably lose you. 可能会收不到信号
[39:07] I’ll call you straight back. Bye. 我一会儿再给你回电 再见
[39:17] – It’s done. – And he won’t be harmed? -没事了 -他不会受伤吧
[39:18] Nor will he ever discover your involvement. 他也不会知道你参与其中
[39:20] You have my word. 我保证
[39:21] Forgive me if I don’t find that comforting. 抱歉 我可没为此感到欣慰
[39:23] You were warned, Moira. 我警告过你 莫伊拉
[39:26] I told you to get Walter under control, 我告诉你要稳住沃尔特
[39:28] and you couldn’t. 但你却做不到
[39:29] Steps had to be taken. 我只好出此下策
[39:31] That’s what you said to justify Robert’s murder. 对罗伯特被杀你也是这一番说辞
[39:34] And you wonder why I don’t trust you. 你还不明白我为何不信任你
[39:37] Quite a bid of judgment coming from the woman 一个绑架折磨自己儿子的女人
[39:38] who had her son kidnapped and tortured. 竟然还能如此振振有词
[39:40] To prove to you that Oliver didn’t know anything. 那是为了证明奥利弗对此一无所知
[39:44] And what does it matter now? 这与现在又有什么关系
[39:46] – What’s done is done. – No, Moira. -木已成舟 -不 莫伊拉
[39:49] It’s just beginning. In six months, 这只是个开端 六个月内
[39:52] the organization’s vision of what this city should be 组织对这座城市的规划应该会
[39:54] will be complete. 也势必会完成
[39:57] And you won’t feel a thing then, will you? 你心中一点良知都没有了吗
[40:00] Thousands of innocent people will be dead, 成千上万无辜的人将送命
[40:03] and you’ll feel nothing. 你却毫不在意
[40:05] That’s not true. 非也
[40:07] I’ll feel a sense of accomplishment. 有种成就感油然而生
[40:11] And you’ll have Walter back. 那时沃尔特也会回到你身边
[40:35] You know, Dig, 你知道吗 狄格
[40:37] when I confront somebody on the list, 每当我出现在名单上的人面前时
[40:41] I tell them 我告诉他们
[40:43] that they failed the city. 他们辜负了这座城市
[40:47] But tonight, it was me who failed. 可今晚 辜负了它的人是我
[40:50] Oliver, five hostages are home tonight with their families 奥利弗 五名人质今晚能一家团圆
[40:52] enjoying the holidays. 共度佳节
[40:56] Because of you. 全是你的功劳
[41:01] This guy, the other archer… 那家伙 另外那个弓箭手
[41:03] He’ll get his. 他会遭到报应的
[41:05] And you’ll give it to him. 你会亲手惩罚他的
[41:08] We might have a bigger problem. 现在可能面临着一个更严峻的问题
[41:13] The other archer told me that somebody compiled the list. 那个弓箭手告诉我有人拟此名单
[41:18] I always assumed 我一直以为
[41:20] it was my father. 那个人是我父亲
[41:26] But what if it wasn’t? 但如果不是呢
[41:28] What do you mean? 什么意思
[41:31] I think there’s someone else out there. 我认为参与这局棋的人不仅这些
[41:35] Someone who’s more of a danger 还有比弓箭手危险得多的家伙
[41:37] than the archer. 在等着我们
[41:42] And I am going to take him down. 我要打倒他
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme