Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] My name is Oliver Queen. 我的名字叫奥利弗·奎恩
[00:04] For 5 years I was stranded on an island 五年里 我被困孤岛
[00:07] with only one goal– 只有一个目标
[00:09] Survive. 生存
[00:11] Oliver Queen is alive. 奥利弗·奎恩还活着
[00:12] Now I will fulfill my father’s dying wish… 现在我要完成父亲的遗愿
[00:13] 缺乏证据 地检澄清亚当·亨特之犯罪行为
[00:14] 星城卫士 银行抢劫案警方出击
[00:15] To use the list of names he left me 用他留给我的名单
[00:17] to bring down those who are poisoning city. 扳倒那些荼毒城市的人
[00:22] Do this, I must become someone else. 要做这些 我只能伪装成另一个人
[00:26] I must become something else. 成为另一个存在
[00:31] The Oliver you lost might not be the one they found. 眼前的人不再是当年失踪的奥利弗了
[00:33] When you were stuck on that island 当你被困在那座岛上
[00:35] plotting your grand plan to save the city, 筹划着拯救整个城市的伟业
[00:36] I don’t think you stopped to consider the effect 我不认为你停下来想过
[00:38] it would have on the people in your life. 这件事对你周围的人会有什么样的影响
[00:40] You’re wrong. 你说错了
[00:41] Not being able to tell my family the truth, 不能告诉我家人事实
[00:43] It doesn’t hurt anyone worse than it hurts me. 对我的伤害要比任何人都深
[00:45] I made you a promise. I couldn’t keep it. 我给了你承诺 却没有履行
[00:47] After being granted the miracle of having my child returned to me, 在被赐予我的孩子重回身边的奇迹以后
[00:51] that you seem to have little or no interest in being with me 你却几乎完全不想和我待在一起
[00:53] or telling me the truth. 也不想告诉我真相
[00:55] You got to let me in, Ollie. 你得对我敞开心扉 奥利
[00:56] You gotta let someone in. 你总得对谁敞开心扉吧
[01:20] Hello. 喂
[01:21] Hi, mom said I’m supposed to remind you 老妈说我应该提醒你一下
[01:22] to pick up for lunch. 别忘了回家吃午饭
[01:24] Was I supposed to have lunch with her today? 我今天应该回家吃午饭吗
[01:26] She said she left you like 5 messages. 她说她给你留了五条简讯
[01:28] Just bite the bullet and have a cobb salad with the woman. 只不过是咬咬牙 跟她一起吃个科布沙拉
[01:31] You know, Thea, sometimes it’s difficult to remember 西娅 有时真记不清
[01:33] which one of you is my mother. 你们谁才是我妈
[01:35] Mrs. Queen, all I’m asking for 奎恩夫人 我只求一个机会
[01:37] is a chance to sit down and discuss our proposal. Hmm? 我们坐下来 谈一谈我们的建议
[01:40] If that’s all it is, then I can save us both the time. 如果仅此而已 那我可以节省大家的时间
[01:43] It’s rejected. 我拒绝
[01:44] I see. May I ask why? 明白了 可以问为什么吗
[01:45] Do I really need to answer that, Mr. Copani? 我真得回答你吗 科帕尼先生
[01:49] Now, if you’ll excuse me, 现在 失陪了
[01:50] I’m meeting my son for lunch. 我要跟我儿子一起吃午饭
[02:05] Get down! 趴下
[02:12] Mom? Are you ok? 妈 你还好吗
[02:14] – I’m all right. – Are you hurt? -我没事 -伤到了没
[02:15] – No, I’m…I’m… – Are you sure? -不 我…我… -确定吗
[02:17] – I’m fine. – You’re sure you’re fine? -我没事 -你确定你没事吗
[02:18] Call 9-1-1! 报警
[03:03] 星城医院 急诊入口
[03:10] Hi. 你好
[03:12] Are you ok? 你还好吗
[03:13] I’m fine. 我没事
[03:15] I’m fine. 我没事
[03:17] Did you reach Walter? 有没有联系到沃尔特
[03:19] No. I’m sorry. 没 不好意思
[03:21] As I was telling your mother and sister, 如我跟你母亲和妹妹说的
[03:23] the cat-scan showed CT显示
[03:24] a grade two concussion. 是二级脑震荡
[03:26] She can go home so long as someone stays with her 她可以回家 只要有人陪着就行
[03:28] just to make sure there are no after effects. 只是确保没有什么后遗症
[03:30] Thank you. 谢谢
[03:33] I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have left you. 对不起 我不该把你丢下
[03:34] I thought you were fine. 我以为你没事
[03:36] What did you think you were doing anyway? 那你以为你当时在做什么
[03:38] Yeah, I wanted to get the license plate of the guy 我想去看那个人的车牌
[03:41] who took a shot at you. 那个对你开枪的人
[03:42] – Well, that was foolish. – Yeah. -真愚蠢 -是
[03:53] So did you get the license plate? 那你看到牌照了吗
[03:55] No. He got away. 没有 给他溜走了
[03:57] Maybe you should spend a little less time trying to be a hero. 你想当英雄还是省省吧
[04:00] You’re obviously not very good at it. 明显不擅长
[04:02] That’s cute. 这说法很可爱
[04:03] I wasn’t trying to be. 我可不是这个意思
[04:04] You left her on the street, alone and hurt. 你把受伤的她一个人留在街上
[04:08] In the street. 留在街上
[04:11] To get a license plate? 真的是去追车牌吗
[04:17] You don’t believe me? 你不信我吗
[04:19] I love you. Mom loves you. 我爱你 妈也爱你
[04:24] But it’s getting hard when you won’t be truthful with us. 但你不对我们开诚布公就难了
[04:37] Detectives. 侦探们
[04:38] Do you have any leads on the shooter? 有没有开枪者的线索
[04:40] Not yet. Did you get a good look at him? 还没有 你看清楚他了吗
[04:42] No. He was wearing a helmet. 没 他戴了头盔
[04:43] Don’t worry. We’ll find him. 别担心 我们会找到他的
[04:46] My head of security is on his way. 我的安全主管正赶过来
[04:47] I want to make sure there are men outside my mother’s door. 我希望我母亲病房外有人站岗
[04:49] She needs to be protected. 她需要保护
[04:50] Well, you know your family’s 其实你们全家
[04:52] at the tippy-toppy of the my list of priorities, 都在我的优先保护名单里
[04:53] but the guy that she was with was connected, 但牵涉到跟她在一起的人
[04:55] mobbed up to the eyeballs connected. 和黑帮有关
[04:57] She wasn’t the target. 她不是目标
[05:03] And you’re welcome. 不用谢了
[05:14] Technically I did get here 其实我比这个人
[05:15] like 10 seconds before this guy. 早到了差不多十秒
[05:21] Keep the change. 零钱不用找了
[05:24] So, Tommy, what brings you by so late? 汤米 你这么晚来有何要事
[05:27] Well, I assumed, rightly, 我猜得很对
[05:29] that you would be at home working tonight, 你今晚会在家工作
[05:30] and I also assumed that you might be hungry. 而且我猜你可能饿了
[05:32] Also rightly. 也猜对了
[05:35] I don’t know. 这可不一定
[05:36] This is a mushroom and olive pizza from Mario’s. 这是马里奥店的蘑菇橄榄披萨
[05:40] That is damn good pie. 这款披萨很美味
[05:43] All right, what do you have to offer? 好吧 你带了什么
[05:45] Spicy tuna on crispy rice from Toro’s. 托罗店的脆米香辣金枪鱼寿司
[05:47] Ohh. Damn you, Merlyn. 真可恨 梅林
[05:51] I hope sushi was all you had in mind. 希望你只是来送寿司的
[05:53] Uh, actually, there was something that I wanted to ask you. 其实 我想问你点事情
[05:57] And what’s that? 问什么
[05:58] Will you go out with me? 你愿意和我出去吃饭吗
[06:00] Like on a date. 像 约会那种
[06:02] You brought me dinner to ask me to dinner? 你给我带寿司 却又请我出去吃
[06:04] Well, I also did throw you a really big charity gala. 我还帮你举办了大型慈善活动
[06:08] See, I thought you threw it 我以为你是为了
[06:10] for the hundreds of people it would benefit. 能够获益的那几百人而举办的
[06:12] Yeah, yeah, yeah. Hundreds of people. 没错 为了那几百人
[06:14] Plus one more. 再加上你
[06:15] – Tommy. – Laurel, I get it. -汤米 -劳蕾尔 我明白了
[06:18] Ok, this is all happening for us in the wrong order. 咱们发展的顺序完全错了
[06:20] You know, first we’re friends for many years, 开始我们做了多年好友
[06:23] and then briefly we are friends with benefits, 然后短暂地做了炮友
[06:27] extremely excellent benefits. 异常愉悦的经历
[06:29] And now I am just hoping that we can be two people 现在我只希望我们能两个人
[06:32] sitting at the same restaurant at the same table 同时坐在同家餐厅的
[06:35] at the same time. 一张桌子前
[06:37] See, when I say it like that, 我这么说的时候
[06:37] it doesn’t sound so scary, does it? 听起来不可怕 对吗
[06:47] Oliver, your mom was nearly killed. 奥利弗 你母亲差点被杀
[06:49] I think you can take a day off from training. 我觉得你可以休息一天别训练了
[06:52] My mother wasn’t the target. 我母亲不是目标
[06:54] This man was. Paul Copani. 这个人才是 保罗·科帕尼
[06:56] He was trying to close a deal with her when they were shot at. 被枪击时 他正要和她达成一项交易
[06:59] Copani works for Bertinelli Construction 科帕尼为波提纳尔建筑
[07:02] and Frank Bertinelli. 和弗兰克·波提纳尔工作
[07:03] The mob boss? 黑手党老大
[07:05] I did some digging. 我做了些调查
[07:07] Copani isn’t the first member 科帕尼不是波提纳尔组织里
[07:08] of Bertinelli’s crew who’s been hit. 第一个遭到袭击的成员
[07:09] You did some digging? 你做了些调查
[07:11] Bertinelli has a lot of enemies. 波提纳尔树敌众多
[07:13] The best way to figure out who’s trying to target his organization 找出针对他组织的幕后黑手的最好方法
[07:17] is to get inside of it. 就是打入组织内部
[07:18] So let me get this right, Oliver. 让我来理理 奥利弗
[07:20] Your mother’s shot at, nearly killed, 你母亲被枪击 差点被杀
[07:22] and the way you process this emotionally 而你感性的处理方法
[07:24] is by going undercover with the mob. 是去黑手党做卧底
[07:27] I’m not trying to process anything emotionally. 我没想感性地处理任何事
[07:29] Yeah, well, maybe that’s your problem, man. 也许那就是你的问题 老兄
[07:32] You ever thought about just being there for your family? 你有没有想过就陪在你家人身边
[07:36] I tried that today with Thea. 我今天尝试了去陪西娅
[07:39] She told me I wasn’t being honest with her, 她说我对她有所隐瞒
[07:40] and she’s right. 她是对的
[07:42] I can’t very well explain to her 我没法跟她解释清楚
[07:44] that I left our mother alone and bleeding on the pavement 我把母亲一人留在街上 任其受伤流血
[07:47] because I’m fast enough to almost run down the attacker. 是因为我能急速奔跑 几乎抓住袭击者
[07:53] But what I can do is protect my family. 但是我能做的 是保护我的家人
[07:59] And, Diggle, when I found out who this guy is, 狄格尔 一旦我找出这人是谁
[08:04] he’s a dead man. 他死定了
[08:48] Speedy. 闪电妞
[08:49] Where you going? 你要去哪
[08:50] Clubbing, which is difficult to do 去夜店玩 要是你待在家里
[08:52] when you’re in a house and not in an actual club. 而非去真正的夜店就很难办到了
[08:54] I have to go out tonight. 我今晚必须出去
[08:57] I thought you’d be watching mom. 我以为你会照看妈妈
[08:59] I spent the whole day with her. 我已经陪了她一整天
[09:01] I thought you were taking the night shift. 我以为晚上该轮到你了
[09:02] I’m sorry, but this thing, it’s important. 对不起 但这件事 很重要
[09:06] You know, sometimes, Ollie, I just don’t get you. 有时候 奥利 我真的不懂你
[09:09] And by sometimes, I mean ever. 我说有时 是指一直以来
[09:12] You’re actually not the first person to say that to me today. 其实今天不只你这么说我
[09:14] Why am I not surprised? 我怎么一点都不惊讶呢
[09:17] Oh, nice dress. Where you heading? 裙子真漂亮 你要去哪
[09:19] Upstairs. Apparently. 显然是回楼上去
[09:22] Long story. 这故事可长了
[09:24] Hey, I heard about your mom. Is she all right? 我听说你母亲的事了 她还好吗
[09:26] She’s resting upstairs. More shaken up than anything. 她在楼上休息 受了不少惊吓
[09:29] I got to run to this business thing, 我有点生意上的事得去处理了
[09:31] But I do appreciate you stopping by. 不过很感谢你过来一趟
[09:33] It’s no problem. Just so long as your mom’s all right. 不客气 只要你母亲没事就好
[09:35] Yeah. 是啊
[09:37] Hey, one more thing. 对了 还有一件事
[09:40] Mainly because I don’t want you 主要是我不希望你
[09:41] to find this out from someone else, 从别人口中得知此事
[09:44] that someone else especially being Laurel. 尤其是从劳蕾尔那儿知道
[09:48] we’re going to dinner. As in a date. 我们准备共进晚餐 约会那种
[09:53] That’s…that’s good. 那…真是不错
[09:55] Laurel deserves someone special, 劳蕾尔该有个好伴侣
[09:57] and so do you. 你也是
[09:59] Thanks, man. 谢谢 兄弟
[10:00] I gotta run to this thing. 我得走了
[10:01] All right. Absolutely. I’ll catch you later. 好的 没问题 以后再聊
[10:03] Oh, and, Tommy, 对了 汤米
[10:05] if you hurt her, I’ll snap your neck. 如果你敢伤害她 我就拧断你脖子
[10:08] I’m just kidding. 开玩笑呢
[10:20] Mr. Bertinelli. 波提纳尔先生
[10:23] Call me Frank. 叫我弗兰克就行
[10:23] Ahh. Call me Oliver. 那么就叫我奥利弗吧
[10:27] Thank you for agreeing to meet me at my home. 感谢你愿意到我家来见我
[10:29] My father used to say that living rooms 我父亲常说客厅才是
[10:31] make the best conference rooms. 最好的会议室
[10:32] Oh, I’m gonna steal that. 这句话我得记牢了
[10:35] Nick Salvati, my associate. 尼克·赛瓦缇 我的助手
[10:37] How do you do? 你好
[10:38] Let’s have a drink. 我们喝点东西吧
[10:50] So what are you in the mood for? 你想看什么节目
[10:52] We could watch reality housewife cooking show 看主妇烹饪真人秀
[10:56] or Cop Docs. 还是《医生警探》呢
[10:59] It’s where doctors run around fighting crime 讲医生们不互相乱搞的时候
[11:01] when they’re not all sleeping with each other. 四处打击犯罪
[11:04] Whatever you want, sweetheart. 随便你 亲爱的
[11:06] You’re the one who’s given up your evening out. 是你放弃了晚上的外出留下来陪我
[11:08] Oh, it’s not like there’s anybody else 不然似乎也没有其他人
[11:10] who could be staying with you. 可以陪你了
[11:12] Oh, wait, yes, there is. 等等 还真有一位
[11:14] Don’t be too harsh on your brother. 别对你哥哥太严厉了
[11:18] Why not? 为什么
[11:19] I mean, aren’t you getting sick of his lies? 你难道不对他的谎话心生厌烦吗
[11:24] Thea, everyone has secrets. 西娅 每个人都有秘密
[11:27] We all have things that we want to keep to ourselves. 大家都有不想告人的事情
[11:34] I just don’t get him sometimes. 有时候我真不理解他
[11:38] I know. 我明白
[11:41] I know. 我明白
[11:46] You know, being in that hospital and seeing Dr. Lamb again, 在医院的时候 我又见到兰博医生
[11:50] it made me remember the day that Oliver came home. 不禁想起奥利弗回家的那天
[11:56] It was Dr. Lamb that told me 兰博医生当时跟我说
[11:58] that the Oliver we’d lost 眼前的他可能
[11:59] might not be the Oliver that they’d found. 不再是当年失踪的奥利弗了
[12:02] I think it’s easy to forget, 有时候很容易就忘了
[12:04] but he lived apart from civilization for 5 years. 他有五年被隔离在文明世界外
[12:10] So what, he gets like a free pass? 那又如何 这样就能为所欲为了吗
[12:13] No. No, no, no, not at all. 不不不 不是这样
[12:14] I… 我
[12:17] I just think we need to stop judging him for the Oliver he was 我只是认为不该再用过去的眼光看他
[12:21] and start accepting him for the Oliver that he is. 应该开始接受现在的这个奥利弗
[12:27] So, Oliver, I’ll be honest with you. 奥利弗 实不相瞒
[12:30] I was surprised to hear from you. 我很惊讶你会联系我
[12:32] It was my impression from the local news 我看新闻还以为
[12:34] that you weren’t going to be involved 你不打算插手
[12:35] with your family’s business. 家族事业呢
[12:37] Well, apparently there were a few catch phrases 显然我离开的这五年里
[12:38] that I missed while I was away for 5 years. 错过不少流行语
[12:40] One of them being “lamestream media”. 其中之一就是”烂流媒体”
[12:43] The press never gets anything right. 但媒体从来搞不清真相
[12:45] Oh, I know a thing or two about that. 这点我略知一二
[12:48] So, Oliver, I’ll be blunt. 奥利弗 恕我直言
[12:51] I want the contract 我想得到奎恩联合企业
[12:52] to build Queen Consolidated’s new applied sciences division. 新的应用科学部的建筑合约
[12:55] And I am inclined to give it to you. 我也想把项目给你
[12:57] Your mother wasn’t quite so enthusiastic. 你母亲似乎不这么想
[13:00] How is she, by the way? 对了 她现在情况还好吗
[13:01] She’s recuperating at home. Thank you. 她正在家休养 谢谢
[13:04] What a terrible thing that happened. 发生这种事实在太可怕了
[13:05] And, Frank, I was very sorry to hear 弗兰克 我对保罗·科帕尼的事
[13:07] about what happened to Paul Copani. 深表遗憾
[13:10] Paul was a good friend. 保罗是我的好朋友
[13:12] He was a good man. 他人很好
[13:15] Yeah. The violence in this city. 这座城暴力四伏
[13:17] You know, sometimes I wonder why I stay. 有时候我也奇怪为何还留在这里
[13:19] I’ve had the same thought. 我也有同感
[13:22] So why did you come back? 那你为什么要回来呢
[13:24] After that island, 离开那座岛之后
[13:25] you could have settled anywhere in the world. 你在世界任何地方落脚都不成问题
[13:27] Because Starling City is my home. 因为星城是我的家
[13:34] No matter which way you go or turn, 无论你选择或途经哪条路
[13:35] you always end up at home. 最后总是会回家的
[13:39] Oliver, this is my daughter Helena. 奥利弗 这是我女儿海伦娜
[13:42] Hello. 你好
[13:44] Nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你
[13:45] I’m heading out. 我要出去了
[13:46] All right. 好
[13:47] Take one of the guys with you. 带上个保镖
[13:49] I can take care of myself. 我能自己照顾自己
[13:52] I wasn’t asking, sweetie. 你必须带 亲爱的
[13:54] Frank, that meeting you requested. 弗兰克 你要求召开的会议
[13:57] They can do it. 可以召开了
[13:59] Now. 马上
[14:03] I can come back another time. 我可以下次再来
[14:04] No, no, no. Just, uh. 不 不用 能…
[14:09] Just excuse us for a moment, would you? 能稍等一下吗
[14:11] Thank you. 谢谢
[14:16] Oliver Queen. 奥利弗·奎恩
[14:17] The rich man’s Lindsay Lohan. 富人中的林赛·罗韩 (堕落明星)
[14:21] Look, um… 你…
[14:24] I’ve got to go to this other meeting, 我得去参加另一个会议
[14:26] but I need someone to take him to dinner. 但是我需要有人带他去进餐
[14:28] So you pimp out your daughter. 所以你就利用自己的女儿
[14:30] No. I ask her to help me close a business deal. 不 我是请求她帮我拿下一笔生意
[14:33] A reminder that the family business is dying 提醒你我们的家族事业正在走向衰亡
[14:36] and that we need this contract, 我们需要签下这份合同
[14:37] and Oliver Queen can give it to us. 而奥利弗·奎恩能让我们如愿以偿
[14:39] Please, sweet pea. 拜托了 亲爱的
[14:41] For us. 为了我们
[14:42] For me. Hmm? 为了我 好吗
[14:45] That’s my girl. 这才是我的乖女儿
[14:47] Oliver, I’m so sorry. Something has come up. 奥利弗 很抱歉 我有事要处理
[14:50] But Helena would love to take you to dinner 但是海伦娜会很乐意带你去进餐
[14:53] and discuss the deal further. 并进一步商讨合同事宜
[14:54] Oh. I was hoping to speak with you. 我更愿意和你本人亲自商讨
[14:57] Well, as you speak for your family, 就跟你代表你的家族一样
[15:00] my daughter also speaks for ours. 我女儿代表我们家族
[15:03] It’s…it’s really not necessary. 真的…真的没这个必要
[15:08] It would be my pleasure. 这是我的荣幸
[15:09] Sure. 我也是
[15:12] I look forward to working together. 期待我们的合作
[15:34] Thank you for coming. 谢谢你能来
[15:36] Anything for a friend. 为了朋友应该的
[15:38] &%#2~* 我们不管你的债
[15:44] We’re not responsible for the attacks on your people. 不是我们袭击的你的人
[15:47] These attacks on my business 对我生意的袭击
[15:49] are my family’s life blood. 是我们家族的血仇
[15:52] They stop now, 他们最好现在收手
[15:54] or I’m coming for you. 否则我会找你算账的
[16:04] What does the triad have to gain by provoking you now? 黑社会激怒你想得到什么
[16:07] Well, no one ever credited the triad with rational thinking. 要是按常理出牌就不会有人创立黑社会了
[16:13] If not them, then who? 如果不是他们 那会是谁
[16:16] Whoever it is, when I find out who’s behind this, 不管是谁 要是我找到幕后主使
[16:18] there will be blood. 我一定让他血债血偿
[16:20] Sounds like Bertinelli’s ready to put the screws 听上去好像波提纳尔已经饥不择食
[16:22] to everyone who pays him protection money. 谁能保护他他就投奔谁
[16:24] Yeah, well, 3 of his best earners have been murdered. 他手底下已经有三个最会赚钱的被谋杀了
[16:27] He’s gotta make up the cash somewhere. 他得找地方把损失弥补回来
[16:29] Whoever is pruning the family tree 这个杀他家人的人
[16:31] is looking to make Bertinelli suffer. 目的就是让波提纳尔痛苦
[16:33] So you do think it’s one of the other families. 所以你认为凶手是某个家庭成员
[16:35] No. 不是
[16:36] Then who? 那是谁
[16:38] Well, according to the coroner’s reports, 根据尸检报告
[16:39] none of the vics took a clean shot. 受害人都不是一枪毙命
[16:40] Half the bullets missed. 有一半的子弹没打中
[16:42] Our killer’s not a pro. 说明凶手很不专业
[16:43] That’s not stopping him from pulling that trigger. 即使不专业 他也会继续杀人
[16:45] That’s up to us. 这就看我们的了
[16:49] Or this is gonna blow up into an all-out mob war. 否则事件会演变成全面的黑社会斗争
[17:01] You are an angel, Helena. 海伦娜 你就和天使一样
[17:03] So beautiful. 太美了
[17:06] Well, we are gonna take good care of both of you tonight. 今晚我们一定会好好招待你们的
[17:10] You’ll tell your father hello from us? 你会代我们向你父亲问好吧
[17:12] Of course, Mr. Russo. 当然了 拉索先生
[17:14] I’ll give you a minute. 你们聊
[17:15] Thank you. 谢谢
[17:19] I heard about your mother’s accident. 我听说你母亲的事故了
[17:22] Is she gonna be OK? 她没事吧
[17:23] She’s gonna be fine. 没事
[17:25] Thanks. 谢谢
[17:26] I’m glad. 不客气
[17:31] So, why would you want to go into business with my father? 你为什么愿意和我父亲做生意
[17:35] You know who he is and how he made his money. 你知道他的为人以及赚钱方式
[17:38] You don’t approve of your family’s enterprises? 你不支持你家族的事业吗
[17:41] We share a name, 我们是一家人
[17:42] and that name defines us whether we want it to or not. 这决定了不管我们是否愿意 事实无法改变
[17:45] You’ve already made judgments about me, 你已经对我做出了判断评价
[17:47] just like I’ve already made judgments about you. 就像我也已经对你做出了评价一样
[17:49] Right. I’m the rich man’s Lindsay Lohan. 对 我是富人中的林赛·罗韩
[17:54] Sorry. 抱歉
[17:56] That’s OK. 没关系
[18:01] Hey, can I ask you something? 我能问你点事吗
[18:03] Yeah. 问吧
[18:05] I know it must have been hell for you, 我知道对你来说那场经历就像地狱
[18:07] aone on that island for 5 years, but I’m… 独自在那座小岛上待了五年 可是
[18:12] But what? 可是什么
[18:15] But was there ever a day when you were just… 有没有那么一天你会
[18:19] happy to be away from everything? 庆幸远离了这一切
[18:21] No pressure from your family, 没有来自家庭的压力
[18:23] no need to be the person everyone else expects you to be. 不用成为大家翘首以盼的人
[18:26] Was there ever a day when– 有没有那么一天
[18:28] When I didn’t feel lost and I felt…free? 我并没感到失落 而是感到自由
[18:36] More than one. 不止一天
[18:37] And, uh… 而且
[18:40] those are the days that I miss. 我想念那段时光
[18:51] What, is it too spicy for you, Merlyn? 怎么 很辣吗 梅林
[18:53] No. No, not really. I’m just, um, 不是 不是很辣 我只是
[18:55] I’m just crying because I was thinking of a Hallmark Commercial 我哭是因为想起早些时候看到的一则
[18:59] I saw earlier today, featuring a sick kitty. 毫马电影台的商业广告 描写一只病猫
[19:02] It was very emotional. 非常感人
[19:05] Will there be anything else? 还需要些什么吗
[19:07] No. Thank you. 不了 谢谢
[19:09] Yeah. 不客气
[19:11] Thanks for letting me take you to dinner. 多谢你让我请你吃晚餐
[19:14] Well, thank you for letting me choose Indian. 也多谢你让我选印度菜
[19:18] You know, I read this article by a film critic once, 我读过一位影评家写的文章
[19:21] who said if he could have one wish, 他说假如他能实现一个愿望
[19:25] it would be to watch his favorite movie 就是在第一次约会的时候
[19:27] again for the first time. 再看一次他最喜欢的电影
[19:30] I kind of wish that was us. 我希望我们两人去看
[19:33] So you want dinner and a movie. 你希望共进晚餐外加看场电影
[19:36] No. 不是
[19:38] I wish we had just met 我希望我们刚刚相遇
[19:41] and that all this was just beginning 一切才刚刚开始
[19:42] and there wasn’t so much of me I wish you’d forget. 没那么多回忆是我希望你忘记的
[19:48] Well, keep saying nice things like that 接着甜言蜜语吧
[19:49] and maybe next time I’ll let you choose the restaurant. 也许下次我会让你选餐厅
[19:56] – Mr. Merlyn… – Yeah? -梅林先生 -什么事
[19:57] I’m sorry, I’m afraid you credit card has been declined. 不好意思 您的信用卡被拒了
[20:00] Did you swipe it a few times? 你有没有多刷几次
[20:01] You know, sometimes those things can be a little glitchy. 有时候这些玩意儿可能会有点不灵光
[20:03] I did, and, um, I’m afraid the credit card company 我刷了 我想信用卡公司
[20:07] wants me to confiscate it. 想要我收回这张卡
[20:10] Sorry. 抱歉
[20:14] People are always asking me, what did I miss the most? 人们总是问我 我最怀念的是什么
[20:20] Air conditioning. 中央空调
[20:21] Satellite radio. 卫星无线电
[20:22] Tagliet–uh–ta– 意大利干 干
[20:25] Tagliatelle? 意大利干面条
[20:26] Mm. Right. 没错
[20:27] But those are the answers that I give people 不过我之所以给他们那些答案
[20:28] because those are the answers they’re expecting. 是因为那是他们期待的
[20:31] Why can’t you just be truthful? 为什么你不实话实说呢
[20:33] I don’t know how truthful I can be. 我不知道该怎么说实话
[20:36] You’ve been through a crucible, 你经历了一场残酷的考验
[20:38] and it changed you. How can it not? 这场考验改变了你 为什么不能说
[20:43] That’s beautiful. 真美
[20:45] Your cross. 你的十字架项链
[20:48] It’s a gift. 是件礼物
[20:50] From my fiance. 我未婚夫送的
[20:51] Fiance. 未婚夫
[20:53] I didn’t know you were engaged. 我不知道你订婚了
[20:55] I’m not. 我没有
[20:56] Anymore. 再也不算了
[20:59] He died. 他死了
[21:00] I’m sorry. 真遗憾
[21:02] Me, too. 我也觉得
[21:04] That was my crucible. 失去他就是对我的残酷考验
[21:10] Boy, it’s nice to… 天呐 感觉真好
[21:13] It’s really nice to be with someone that I can be myself with. 可以不用伪装自己和人相处真好
[21:16] It’s nice to be with someone who knows how hard it can be. 和能与自己感同身受的人相处真好
[21:20] I’m really sorry. 真是抱歉
[21:22] It’s ok. Take it. 没关系 接吧
[21:23] Thank you. 谢谢
[21:25] Yeah. 喂
[21:26] It’s Dig. Something came up. 我是狄格 出事了
[21:28] You gotta get out of there and call me back. 你必须离开那儿然后给我打电话
[21:32] Helena, I have to go. There’s something that I have to do. 海伦娜 我得走了 有些事必须去做
[21:35] It’s about my mother, otherwise I would, uh, 事关我母亲 不然我会
[21:39] I would stay. 我会留下来
[21:40] And I would like that. 我也会欢迎之至
[21:45] My father would kill me if I let you pay. 如果我让你付钱的话我爸会杀了我的
[21:55] I have a confession. 我要坦白一点
[21:59] I didn’t want to go out with you tonight. 今晚我本不想跟你出来的
[22:01] That makes two of us. 我也是
[22:02] I’m really glad that I did. 我真高兴我没有那么做
[22:05] That makes two of us. 我也是
[22:07] Oliver. 奥利弗
[22:10] Be careful with my father. 小心我爸
[22:21] Thea, you don’t need to knock, sweetheart. 西娅 你不用敲门 亲爱的
[22:24] What about me? 那我呢
[22:26] I hope you don’t mind. 我希望你不介意
[22:28] Thea let me in. 西娅让我进来的
[22:30] What are you doing here? 你来做什么
[22:31] I wanted to see how your recovery was going? 我想看看你恢复得怎么样了
[22:33] Well, surely someone of your means has a telephone. 你完全可以打电话过来
[22:35] I like to see someone 当我有要事相谈时
[22:36] when I have something important to talk about. 我喜欢跟人面对面地说
[22:42] We used to be friends, Moira. 我们曾是朋友 莫伊拉
[22:46] I still remember that time. 我还记得那段日子
[22:48] You, me, and Robert. 你 我 还有罗伯特
[22:51] Which is why I came by. 这也正是我过来的原因
[22:55] You are a vital part of Starling City’s future. 你对星城的未来至关重要
[23:00] Robert feared that future. 罗伯特害怕那样的未来
[23:02] He lost his conviction. 他失去了他的信念
[23:06] It’s been my experience that when someone has a brush with death 像你今天这样与死神擦肩而过的经历
[23:10] like you experienced today, 我深有体会
[23:13] even their deepest held convictions can change. 这样的经历能改变最牢固的信念
[23:18] Have they? 你动摇了吗
[23:19] No. 没有
[23:22] You didn’t have to say it. 你不必说出来
[23:27] I can see that they haven’t. 我能看出来
[23:36] What happened? 发生什么了
[23:36] Yeah, it’s what’s about to happen. 是将要发生什么了
[23:38] Bertinelli’s enforcer Nick Salvati. 波提纳尔的保镖尼克·赛瓦缇
[23:40] Yeah. We drank a scotch together. 我们刚一起喝过一杯
[23:42] He seems like a real stand-up mobster. 他看上去挺像真的黑帮的
[23:44] Yeah, well, he’s been paying visits to everyone 他现在正挨家挨户地
[23:45] who owes the mob protection money. 向欠他们保护费的人收钱
[23:47] Diggle, I’m trying to figure out who took a shot at my mother, 狄格尔 我正在努力寻找向我妈开枪的家伙
[23:49] not take on all of organized crime. 不是要插手所有的犯罪活动
[23:51] Well, listen, Oliver, Salvati and his goons 听着 奥利弗 赛瓦缇和他的手下
[23:53] have already put 4 people in the hospital tonight, 今晚已经把四个人送进了医院
[23:55] and if somebody doesn’t stop them, 如果没人来制止他们的话
[23:57] the poor bastard who owns Russo’s is gonna be next. 那个开拉索餐厅的倒霉蛋就是下一个了
[23:59] Wait, wait. Russo’s? 等等 拉索餐厅
[24:01] It’s at the corner of Adams and… 在亚当路和…
[24:02] I know where it is, Diggle. I’m here right now. 我知道它在哪儿 狄格尔 我现在就在这儿
[24:05] What? 什么
[24:07] I was having dinner with Bertinelli’s daughter. 我刚才在和波提纳尔的女儿一起吃饭
[24:08] Oliver, you’re supposed to be going undercover, not speed dating. 奥利弗 你应该去做卧底的 而不是闪电约会
[24:11] I didn’t have a choice. 我没得选择
[24:13] Yeah, well, uh, I’ve seen her on the web. 好吧 我在网上看过她的照片
[24:16] You made quite the sacrifice. 你还真是牺牲了不少
[24:22] Salvati’s here. 赛瓦缇来了
[24:30] I’m sorry, we’re closed. 很抱歉 我们打烊了
[24:35] Oh, Mr. Salvati. 赛瓦缇先生
[24:39] Buona sera. 晚上好[意大利语]
[24:42] I have some fresh-made lasagna. 我刚做了些千层面
[24:44] We’re not here for food, Mr. Russo. 我们不是来吃饭的 拉索先生
[24:47] Your payment’s due. 你该缴费了
[24:48] I already made my payment this month. 这个月的我已经付过了啊
[24:51] You need to pay again. 你得再付一次
[24:52] Please. I can’t afford to make another payment if I’m going to– 求你了 我再付一次我就没法
[24:55] Going to what? Restock your bar? 没法干嘛 没法进货了
[25:01] Break his fingers. 折断他的手指
[25:03] Leave him alone! 放开他
[25:04] Break hers, too. 她的也折断
[25:05] No! Don’t touch her! 不 别碰她
[25:46] I don’t understand. Why is she targeting her family? 我不明白 她为什么要对付自己家里
[25:50] I don’t know. And here I thought you had parental issues. 不知道 我以为你才是有叛逆问题的那个
[25:52] It’s not a joke, Diggle. 我没在开玩笑 狄格尔
[25:54] Oliver, you’re not falling for this girl, are you? 奥利弗 别告诉我你喜欢上她了
[25:56] Because I know you can’t be that crazy. 我相信你不会那么疯狂吧
[25:59] Helena Bertinelli shot at your mother. 海伦娜·赛瓦缇向你母亲开枪
[26:01] She also murdered 4 men in cold blood. 她还冷酷无情地杀了四个人
[26:03] She has to have reasons for what she’s doing. 她这么做一定是有理由的
[26:09] Reasons? 有理由
[26:11] Since when do you care about the bad guys’ reasons? 从何时起你开始关心坏人的理由了
[26:13] Oh, she is the bad guy, Oliver. 别忘了 她是个坏人 奥利弗
[26:16] She’s the killer. And whatever’s going on in your head, 她是个杀手 不管你现在在想些什么
[26:18] you better get it straight, man. 你最好把这点搞搞清楚
[26:20] Any attempt on his right hand 他的任何举动
[26:22] is gonna send your new friend’s father on the warpath. 都可能害死你新朋友的父亲
[26:29] I know what I’m doing. 我知道我在做什么
[26:35] Now I know how your family feels when you lie to them. 现在我明白你家人听你撒谎时的感受了
[26:44] Is this the only angle you got? 只能看到这个角度吗
[26:45] The Russo’s chintzed out a bit on their security package. 拉索餐厅的安保系统有些偷工减料
[26:48] Somebody is in the wings with a gun shooting at these guys. 有人在侧面向这些人开枪
[26:51] What do you got from earlier? 在这之前能看到什么
[26:52] – You mean before the shooting? – Yeah. -你是指案发之前吗 -是的
[26:54] A business dinner, a birthday dinner, a couple of blind dates. 工作会餐 生日会餐 一些不靠谱的约会
[26:57] Any guests of the Chinese persuasion? 有中国客人在吗
[26:59] – Why? – Humor me. -为什么这么问 -心血来潮
[27:07] Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a second. What was that? 喔 喔 喔 等等 那是什么
[27:10] Help yourself. 你自己来吧
[27:11] Come on. 快点
[27:18] Son of a bitch. 狗娘养的
[27:27] Detective. 警探
[27:29] Is everything ok? 没什么事吧
[27:32] Your, um, your buddy with the arrows 你那位带弓箭的朋友
[27:35] was at Russo’s last night. 昨晚出现在拉索餐厅
[27:37] And I was there earlier with a date. 我当时在那儿有个约会
[27:39] So…what? 怎么
[27:42] You think I’m the hood guy again? 你又怀疑我是帽兜男了吗
[27:44] No. 没有
[27:47] Your date. 我怀疑你约会的对象
[27:48] Helena Bertinelli. 海伦娜·波提纳尔
[27:50] If I were you, I’d stay away from her. 如果我是你 我会离她远点儿
[27:52] Her family’s bad news on a good day. 她们家的事情发生得不适时宜
[27:55] Why the sudden concern for my well-being? 为什么突然间担心我的安危了
[28:01] A few weeks ago I made a mistake. 几周前我犯了个错误
[28:04] I almost got you killed. 我差点害你死掉
[28:08] And you felt like you owed me one? 所以你觉得欠我一个人情吗
[28:10] If I did, 如果真是这样
[28:12] as far as I’m concerned, this clears the books. 照我看 我已经还清了
[28:26] Can I talk to you? 我能跟你谈谈吗
[28:28] Dad! 老爸
[28:30] In case you haven’t noticed, 要是你没注意到
[28:31] I’m a little occupied at the moment. 我现在有点儿忙
[28:33] I just talked to the accountant. 我刚跟会计谈过
[28:35] He said my accounts were frozen. 他说我的账户被冻结了
[28:36] He said my credit cards were all canceled. 我所有的信用卡也都被取消了
[28:39] I pay Sandy a king’s ransom each year in fees, Tommy. 我每年要付桑迪一大笔钱 汤米
[28:43] When it comes to money, if he says it’s so, it’s so. 有关钱的问题 会计说什么就是什么
[28:48] Do you think this is a joke? 你觉得这是个玩笑吗
[28:51] No. 不
[28:54] You are. 你才是
[28:57] Although I must say, your chronic irresponsibility 尽管我不得不说 你长期的无责任感和
[29:00] and terminal laziness has lost its humor. 不可救药的懒散已经不好笑了
[29:06] You’re wondering why now. 你现在想知道为什么了
[29:08] The better question is, why not sooner? 最好问问 为什么不早这样
[29:11] It’s… 那是
[29:13] It’s my trust fund. 是我的信托基金
[29:15] Which is comprised of my money. 用的都是我的钱
[29:19] Oh, excuse me. 口误了
[29:23] Was comprised. 曾经用的
[30:03] Helena. 海伦娜
[30:05] How did you find me here? 你是如何找到我的
[30:07] I followed you from your house. 我从你家里跟出来
[30:11] Your fiance? 他是你的未婚夫
[30:16] Yeah. 是的
[30:23] You said that losing him was your own crucible. 你说过 失去他是对你的严峻的考验
[30:26] That it changed you. 这件事改变了你
[30:29] You didn’t say how. 但你没说是如何改变的
[30:35] When you love someone as much as I loved him, 当你像我对他的爱一样的
[30:39] with all of your heart, 全心全意爱着一个人
[30:40] and you can’t just turn that emotion off 当他离开的时候
[30:44] when they’re taken from you. 你不能就这样忘了这段感情
[30:46] You still feel things as deeply. 感觉依旧会刻骨铭心
[30:48] And if it can’t be love that you feel, then… 如果你不会再感受到爱的时候
[30:54] Then it becomes hate. 那就会变成恨
[30:56] Hate for who? 恨谁
[30:59] Oliver… 奥利弗
[31:06] You should stay away from me. 你应该离我远一点
[31:11] Helena? 海伦娜
[31:19] Get in. 上车
[31:30] My father is going to kill you for this. 我父亲一定会杀了你们
[31:41] I’ve been wanting to do that for years. 很多年前我就想这么做了
[31:43] Spoiled bitch. 你这个骄纵的婊子
[31:47] I knew it was someone from the inside 我早知道内部有人
[31:49] waging war against your father and me. 在暗地里对抗你父亲和我
[31:52] I just never thought it’d be this inside. 但从没想到会这么深入
[31:59] You dropped this at Russo’s. 你在拉索店里掉了这个
[32:02] You’re smarter than I gave you credit for, Nicki. 你比我想象得要聪明 尼克
[32:05] You’re not. 你却没有
[32:10] You’re a businessman, right? 你是生意人 对吧
[32:12] So let’s talk business. 我们来谈笔生意吧
[32:13] I can offer you a lot of money if you let us go. 你让我们走 我就可以给你一大笔钱
[32:16] This isn’t about money, richie rich. 这不是钱的问题 有钱人
[32:18] This is about loyalty. 这是忠诚的问题
[32:21] He’s got nothing to do with any of this. 他跟这些一点关系都没有
[32:23] Then what the hell is it about? 那这他妈的到底怎么回事儿
[32:24] My father had Michael murdered. 是我父亲杀了迈克尔
[32:31] Of course he did. 当然是他干的
[32:33] He didn’t want you to know the truth. 他不想让你知道真相
[32:35] Your rat of a fiance was gathering evidence. 你可怜的未婚夫收集了证据
[32:39] He was talking to the friggin’ FBI. 还去跟该死的联邦调查员报告
[32:42] The love of your life 你一生挚爱
[32:44] was going to destroy your father. 差点毁了你父亲
[32:46] You’re wrong. 你猜错了
[32:50] I found a laptop in Michael’s bag, 我在迈克尔的包里面发现了笔记本
[32:52] Helena. 海伦娜
[32:53] Everything that could send your father and me to prison 能让你父亲和我在监狱待一辈子的
[32:56] for the rest of our lives was on it. 证据都在里面了
[32:59] – That computer– – Was mine. -那个电脑 -是我的
[33:02] Michael wasn’t the one talking to the FBI. 和联邦调查局报告的不是迈克尔
[33:06] I was. 是我
[33:08] You? 你
[33:10] My father is a monster. 我父亲是个魔鬼
[33:12] He doesn’t care who he hurts 为了保住钱和权利
[33:14] to keep his money and power, 他不惜一切代价
[33:15] and I wanted it to stop. 我要阻止他
[33:17] Well, then it’s your fault Michael’s dead. 那么迈克尔的死就是你的错了
[33:20] Not your father for ordering the hit, 不能怪你父亲下令杀死他
[33:22] or me for carrying it out. 亦或是怪我来执行
[33:26] Yours. 全都是你的责任
[33:28] You shot Michael. 是你杀了迈克尔
[33:34] In the chest, so he knew it was me. 正中胸部 所以他知道是我干的
[33:39] Just… 就
[33:40] Like… 像
[33:42] This. 这样
[34:14] You’re gonna burn in hell for what you’ve done. 你会为你所做的事情付出代价
[34:17] It’ll be worth it. 那也值得
[34:24] Helena… 海伦娜
[34:29] I didn’t have a choice, Oliver. 我别无选择 奥利弗
[34:32] No one can know my secret. 不能让任何人知道我的秘密
[34:41] Csu didn’t find any usable prints 没找到任何有效的证据
[34:43] except for the 3 victims. 除了三个受害者
[34:44] One of them had a gsw to the chest. 其中一个胸口有枪伤
[34:46] So who broke the necks of Salvati and his buddy? 那又是谁扭断了赛瓦缇和他同伙的脖子
[34:49] Look, it’s been a while since the hood broke anyone’s neck. 听着 兜帽男好久没作案了
[34:53] And I didn’t see any arrows laying around. 而且我在现场也没发现箭头
[34:55] We better pray that Frank Bertinelli 我们最好祈祷弗兰克·波提纳尔
[34:57] blames the hood for this. 将此事归咎于兜帽男
[34:59] ’cause if he thinks it’s the triad, 因为一旦他认为这是黑社会所为
[35:01] Starling City is ground zero to world war III. 星城就要城损人亡了
[35:12] You ok? 你还好吗
[35:14] I spoke to my dad today. 我今天跟我爸爸谈过了
[35:16] I bet that was fun. 我猜聊得很开心吧
[35:18] He explained to me what happened with my credit card yesterday. 他向我解释了昨天信用卡冻结的原因
[35:21] And my checking account, my savings account, 以及我的支票 我的存款
[35:24] my brokerage account, my stock portfolio. 我的佣金 我的股票
[35:30] He cut me off completely. 他全部冻结了
[35:34] What? 什么
[35:36] My car got repossessed. That was fun. 我的车也被收回了 真有意思
[35:38] Oh, and I have to move 还有 我不得不
[35:40] out of my apartment by the end of the month. 在这个月底搬出我的公寓
[35:45] You are gonna be fine, Tommy. 你会没事的 汤米
[35:49] In fact, you are gonna be great. 事实上 你会做得很好
[35:53] Merlyn money or not. 不管你富有或贫穷
[35:58] And you know, 你知道吗
[36:02] I have a mushroom and olive Mario pizza 冰箱里有一个蘑菇橄榄马里奥比萨
[36:06] in my refrigerator waiting to be eaten. 等着被我俩吃掉呢
[36:10] I suppose it’s already paid for, right? 我想已经付过钱了吧 对吗
[36:13] Exactly. 当然
[36:31] When did you get back? 你什么时候回来的
[36:32] Just now. 就在刚刚
[36:42] I’m so happy to see you. 能见到你太好了
[36:46] But did you come home only because you heard I was hurt? 但你回家只是因为听说我受伤了吗
[36:50] No. I was already on my way when Thea called. 不 西娅打电话的时候我已经在路上了
[36:54] I actually came home because I miss my wife. 我回家是因为我想念我的妻子
[37:06] It’s ok. 没事了
[37:09] Is she all right? 她还好吗
[37:11] Walter’s home. 沃尔特回来了
[37:13] She’s gonna be fine. 她会没事的
[37:14] Look, I’m sorry if I was a bitch with you earlier. 听着 很抱歉先前那么对你
[37:19] There were a few times. 之前有好几次呢
[37:20] Could you be more specific? 你能具体说明下吗
[37:21] – Don’t push it. – Don’t worry. -别得寸进尺了你 -不要担心
[37:23] You weren’t a bitch. 你一点也不惹人厌
[37:26] At the hospital you were a little… a little bit. 在医院你只是有一点 一点点
[37:29] Look, I’m just worried about you. 听着 我只是很担心你
[37:34] You seem really lonely. 你看起来很孤独
[37:36] And we all have our secrets, Ollie. 我们都有秘密 奥利
[37:39] Clearly you have yours. 很显然你也有你的秘密
[37:42] And it’s fine if you don’t want to share them with us, 如果你不想与我们分享也无所谓
[37:47] but I just really think you should share them with someone. 但我真的认为你应该找其他人聊聊
[38:09] I’d ask how you got in here, 我本该问你为什么在这里的
[38:10] but the Sarling City vigilante 但星城的治安维持者
[38:14] comes and goes as he pleases, doesn’t he? 总是来无影去无踪 对吗
[38:19] How’d you know? 你怎么知道的
[38:24] I saw you fight. 我看见你打斗的场面
[38:29] And I saw your eyes. 还看到了你眼睛的深处
[38:33] That island changed you in ways 那个岛对你的种种改变
[38:34] that only someone like me could understand. 只有像我这样的人才能懂
[38:36] No. 不对
[38:38] What you’re doing right now, 你现在的所作所为
[38:39] I know that if feels like justice, but it’s not. 让你感觉是在伸张正义 但其实不然
[38:43] It’s revenge. 这是复仇
[38:45] Sometimes revenge is justice. 有时复仇就是伸张正义
[38:52] Your father killed your fiance. 你父亲杀了你的未婚夫
[38:53] And what did your father do to you? 那你的父亲又对你做了什么
[38:58] Isn’t the man in the hood fighting to set things right? 难道兜帽下的男人不是在拨乱反正吗
[39:03] Why is your vendetta more valid than mine? 为什么你的仇恨就是伸张正义呢
[39:05] We’re the same, you and I. 我们都一样 你和我
[39:09] No, we’re not. 不 我们不同
[39:11] Hiding in plain sight. 隐藏在平静的表面下
[39:14] Concealing our anger with smiles and lies. 用笑容和谎言做伪装
[39:20] Don’t lie to me, Oliver. 休想骗我 奥利弗
[39:23] You feel the same as I do, I know it. 你和我的感觉是一样的 我懂
[39:26] Why are you crying? 你为什么哭呢
[39:31] I don’t know. 我不知道
[39:34] Maybe it’s because I have been alone in my hate for so long. 也许是因为怨恨在胸太久
[39:41] – I feel… – It feels so good to tell the truth. -我觉得 -说出事实的感觉真好
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme