Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] My name is Oliver Queen. 我是奥利弗·奎恩
[00:04] For 5 years, I was stranded 五年里 我被困孤岛
[00:06] on an island with only one goal– 只有一个目标
[00:09] survive. 生存
[00:11] Oliver Queen is alive. 奥利弗·奎恩还活着
[00:12] Now I will fulfill my father’s dying wish… 现在我要完成父亲的遗愿
[00:15] To use the list of names he left me 用他留给我的名单
[00:17] and bring down those who are poisoning my city. 扳倒那些荼毒城市的人
[00:22] To do this, I must become someone else. 要做这些 我只能伪装成另一个人
[00:25] I must become… something else. 成为另一个存在
[00:34] The company Mrs. Queen invested in doesn’t exist. 奎恩夫人投资的公司其实并不存在
[00:36] Tempest purchased a warehouse in Starling City. 暴风雨公司在星城买了一个仓库
[00:40] I could never really tell if the playboy thing was all an act, 我不知道你花花公子的一面是不是真的
[00:43] but I guess after a while, it doesn’t really matter. 但是时间久了 就无所谓了
[00:46] He’s a vigilante. He’s a damn criminal. 他自以为在维护治安 可他是个罪犯
[00:48] Here’s the security footage from the exchange building. 这就是交易大厅枪击案的监控录像带
[00:50] What do you want me to look for? 你想让我找什么
[00:51] I want you to look for anything that’s out of the ordinary. 我想让你留意任何不正常的画面
[00:53] What is that? Play that again. 那是什么 再放一遍
[00:54] Oliver Queen, you’re under arrest 奥利弗·奎恩你因涉嫌
[00:55] on suspicion of obstruction of justice, 妨碍法律公正
[00:57] aggravated assault, trespassing– 重大人身伤害罪 非法侵入民宅而被捕
[00:58] – Are you out of your mind?! – and murder. -你们疯了吗 -还有谋杀
[01:12] Dinner. 这是晚餐
[01:13] Ah, come– hey, I got an idea, 拜托…我有个主意
[01:15] why don’t you let me shoot that thing 不如让我射箭
[01:17] and you can go pick up the bloody, 你去捡那个血淋淋的
[01:19] dead, disgusting animal. 恶心极了的动物尸体吧
[01:23] What? 干什么
[01:24] Try. Breathe. 你试试 深呼吸
[01:26] Everything, breathe. 做任何事之前都要深呼吸
[01:28] Breathe, aim…fire. 深呼吸 瞄准 射箭
[01:33] Here. 拿着
[01:38] Aim that tree. 瞄准那棵树
[01:54] Breathe. 深呼吸
[02:03] What does that mean? 什么意思
[02:05] You will die badly. 你会死得很惨
[02:08] Get. 去捡
[02:40] Wait, wait! 等一下 等等
[02:41] You can’t leave me here! Don’t do this to me, please! 你们不能把我留在这里 别这样 求你们了
[02:44] Oh-oh! No! Please! 别这样 求你们了
[02:47] I didn’t do anything! 我什么都没做
[02:50] The police think they know who I am. 警方以为知道了我的真面目
[02:53] They think I’m the vigilante, 他们认为我是那个治安维持者
[02:55] the man in the hood terrorizing the city’s criminals. 那个戴着兜帽让市里的罪犯闻风丧胆的人
[02:58] They also think they have me trapped. 他们还以为抓住我了
[03:00] That I have no way out. 以为我已无路可逃
[03:02] They’re only half right. 可是他们只对了一半
[03:12] This is a mistake. 这是误会
[03:13] I’ll be asking you a few questions, 我要问你几个问题
[03:15] standard stuff for the report. 只是为了写报告的例行公事
[03:17] Have you been arrested before? 以前被抓过吗
[03:18] That’s OK, I know the answer to that one. 不回答也没关系 我知道答案
[03:20] Plenty of times. 有很多次
[03:21] Like I said, this is a mistake. 我说过了 这是个误会
[03:24] Far as I can tell, the only mistake I made 据我所知 唯一的错误
[03:26] was not shooting you down at the docks 就是在码头那次
[03:28] when I had a chance. 我没抓住机会杀了你
[03:29] I am not who you think I am. 我不是你想的那样
[03:31] Oh, you’re exactly who I think you are. 你就是我想的那样
[03:34] You’re a dangerous menace 你就是一个危险份子
[03:35] who doesn’t care about who he hurts. 毫不关心他人的死活
[03:37] Except now you’re doing it with bows and arrows 不同的是你现在用上了弓箭
[03:38] instead of trust funds and yachts. 而不再是信托基金和游艇了
[03:40] Detective…you hate me. 探长 你恨我
[03:43] I get it. 我懂
[03:45] But that doesn’t make me a vigilante. 但这不能证明我就是治安维持者
[03:47] No. The security camera footage of you 的确不能 但监控录像拍到你
[03:49] from the Unidac auction with a green hood. 在尤尼达克拍卖会那里拿着兜帽
[03:51] -does that pretty well. – And as I said again, -这是证据确凿 -我已经说过了
[03:53] I ran into the stairwell once I heard the shooting. 我听到枪声就跑进了楼梯间
[03:55] I saw a duffel 我看到有个粗呢袋子
[03:56] that I thought maybe belonged to the shooter. 觉得那可能是开枪的人的
[03:57] I grabbed it, looked inside and saw…a hood. 我拿起来看了看 就看到了 兜帽
[04:01] And what, you took it out with you. 于是你就拿出来带走了吗
[04:02] ’cause we can’t find it. 因为我们没找到它
[04:03] And what about harassing Adam Hunt? 那骚扰亚当·亨特那一回呢
[04:05] That just happened to take place 就那么凑巧发生在了
[04:06] right across the street from your little homecoming bash. 你接风狂欢派对的街对面吗
[04:08] – Those were coincidences. – No. -那只是巧合 -不是
[04:11] When they pile up like that, 当巧合这样成堆出现的时候
[04:13] it becomes evidence. 那就是证据了
[04:15] – His parents are here. – Tell them to wait. -他的父母来了 -让他们等等
[04:17] I want to see my son. 我要见我儿子
[04:18] I’m in the middle of an interrogation here! 这里正在进行审讯
[04:20] Detective Lance, I know you hate my family, 兰斯探长 我知道你恨我的家人
[04:22] but I had no idea that you’d go so far 但我没想到你居然会
[04:24] to arrest my son without any grounds whatsoever! 毫无理由逮捕我儿子
[04:26] I have solid grounds, and I have evidence. 我很有理由 我还有证据
[04:29] Which you can present to Mr. Queen’s attorney when he gets here. 证据你可以稍后给奎恩先生的律师
[04:32] Until then, this interrogation 但在那之前 这场审讯
[04:34] is over, Detective. 到此结束 探长
[04:39] Sure. You have 15 minutes. 好啊 给你们15分钟时间
[04:46] Detective Lance appears to be on some personal vendetta. 兰斯探长像跟你有血海深仇一样
[04:48] He is. 确实
[04:51] He blames me for the death of his daughter. 他认为是我害死了他女儿
[04:54] He also thinks that I dress up in a green hood 他还认为我戴着兜帽
[04:56] and shoot people… with arrows. 到处射人 还是用箭
[04:59] The important thing is not 你要切记
[05:00] to say anything until your attorney gets here. 在律师来之前什么都别说
[05:02] Fine. I want laurel. 可以 我要劳蕾尔当我的律师
[05:06] Brilliant. 真好
[05:08] Oliver… 奥利弗
[05:09] I don’t think your ex-girlfriend 我不认为你的前女友
[05:10] can be counted on to be objective here. 能在这件事上保持公正
[05:12] She knows me better than anyone. 她比谁都了解我
[05:13] She knows that I could never be this guy. 她知道我绝不可能是这个兜帽男
[05:16] Walter, you say Lance has a vendetta? 沃尔特 你说过兰斯跟我有私仇
[05:18] – Yes. – I think Laurel can get him off of it. -对 -我觉得劳蕾尔能阻止他公报私仇
[05:22] He raised her to do the right thing. 他教育她要做正确的事
[05:24] That includes representing an innocent man. 正确的事包括为一个无辜的人辩护
[05:27] So…mom. 所以 妈妈
[05:30] Please. 拜托
[05:43] Laurel. 劳蕾尔
[05:45] – Mrs. Queen! What are you– – It’s oliver. -奎恩夫人 你怎么… -是奥利弗
[05:46] – Something’s happened. – It’s been all over the news. -他出了点事 -新闻里全在播
[05:51] These charges are ludicrous. 那些指控太荒唐了
[05:53] I know. 我知道
[05:56] Can I ask you, who’s representing him? 请问一下 是谁为他辩护呢
[05:58] Well, that’s why I’m here. 我就是为这个来的
[06:01] He wants you to represent him. 他想让你为他辩护
[06:04] – Me? – Yes. I told him it was a mad idea, -我 -对 我说过这太疯狂了
[06:06] but to be frank, I am desperate. 不过老实说 我是没办法了
[06:09] He says if you don’t represent him, 他说如果你不为他辩护
[06:10] then he doesn’t want any attorney. 他就不请律师了
[06:12] Mrs. Queen, my father is the arresting officer. 奎恩夫人 逮捕他的人就是我爸爸
[06:15] Yes. 我知道
[06:16] And I don’t think it’s a good idea 而且我觉得
[06:17] for me to represent someone who I’ve been involved with. 为前男友辩护也不是个好主意
[06:20] Listen, I am sorry 我很抱歉
[06:22] for what your family is going through– 对于你们家现在所经历的…
[06:24] No apologies. 不用道歉
[06:26] Your idealism, I think, is why my son, 正是你的理想主义 才让我儿子
[06:29] for all his mistakes, is so smitten with you. 犯下这么多错之后 还对你痴心不改
[06:33] Regardless, it was a bad idea on his part, 不过 这件事的确不是个好主意
[06:36] and I am sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable. 抱歉我刚刚的请求让你不舒服了
[06:45] Docket 81941, 编号81941
[06:47] People vs. Oliver Queen. 奥利弗·奎恩的公诉案件
[06:50] Murder, aggravated assault, 罪名有谋杀 重大人身伤害罪
[06:52] assault with intent, menacing and trespassing. 蓄意伤害罪 恐吓和非法侵入民宅罪
[07:00] Where’s your attorney, Mr. Queen? 你的辩护律师呢 奎恩先生
[07:01] I’m representing myself, judge. 我为自己进行辩护 法官大人
[07:03] I’m not sure that’s the wisest course, Mr. Queen. 我不觉得那是个明智的选择 奎恩先生
[07:07] I think it is. 我觉得是
[07:09] I’m innocent. 我是无辜的
[07:11] Then we’ll consider that your plea. 我们会把这句话当成你的抗辩
[07:13] Thank you. 谢谢
[07:14] Now, as to bail– 保释方面…
[07:15] Your honor, Mr. Queen’s family 法官大人 奎恩先生家
[07:17] owns a pair of private jets, 拥有不止一架喷气式飞机
[07:19] and, well, on the subject of their wealth, 基于他们拥有的财富之多
[07:20] I would point out that there is virtually no bail amount 我要指出 没有任何保释金额足够
[07:23] that can guarantee his presence at trial. 保证他到时会出庭受审
[07:25] So then I guess it’s a good thing 幸运的是
[07:26] that the people’s case is so circumstantial. 每个案件的情况都不同
[07:35] Dinah Laurel Lance, your honor. 黛娜·劳蕾尔·兰斯 法官大人
[07:36] I’d like to file my appearance 我请求成为
[07:38] on behalf of the defendant. 被告的辩护律师
[07:40] Mr. Queen’s wealth should not deprive him 由于无罪推定
[07:43] of the right to be released on bail 奎恩先生的财富不应该剥夺
[07:44] while under the presumption of innocence. 他拥有的合理保释权利
[07:47] – He is a flight risk. – Then minimize the risk. -他很可能潜逃 -那就降低这种可能性
[07:50] The defendant is willing to submit to home confinement 被告愿意接受家中监禁
[07:52] and electronic monitoring through the wearing 并在脚踝上佩戴UKG45型脚环
[07:55] of a UKG45 administrated ankle device. 接受电子监控
[07:58] – No, he wouldn’t. – Sold. -不 他不愿意 -就这么定了
[07:59] Your honor… 法官大人
[08:00] Bail is set at $15 million. $5 million bond. 保释金为一千五百万 五百万债券
[08:04] Defendant to see probation 判被告缓刑
[08:06] for the fitting of a GPS device. 安装GPS设备
[08:11] I knew you couldn’t resist saving my ass. 我就知道你会忍不住来救我
[08:13] You’re going to make me regret this, aren’t you? 你是在让我后悔吗
[08:15] No. It’s going to be like old times. 不 会像以前一样
[08:17] Fortunately for you with the legal case, 你很幸运 有了这件案子
[08:19] There’s no way that you’re this vigilante. 你就不可能是那位义务治安员了
[08:21] I agree. 没错
[08:21] Because he’s actually trying to make a difference. 因为他实际上是想改变世界的
[08:24] We both know that’s not really your style. 你我都知道 那不是你的作风
[08:36] Mom. It’s not that bad. 妈妈 没那么糟糕
[08:38] Ok. This device has a direct line into the precinct. 好了 这个设备与分局直接相连
[08:42] Stay on the property, you’re golden. 呆在家里当宝贝儿子吧
[08:44] – Any questions? – Yes. -有问题吗 -有
[08:45] I’m having a sizeable get-together here tomorrow evening, 明晚我在这儿有场相当大的聚会
[08:48] and there is a better than likely chance 我会比较有可能
[08:49] it spills into the outdoor pool. 掉进门外的泳池里
[08:51] Pool, that’s fine. Step on the grass, 泳池 没事 你一踏上草坪
[08:53] they’re sending a swat team to forcibly subdue you. 他们就会派特警队强制你服从监禁
[08:56] – Thank you, officer. – Of course. -谢谢 警官 -不客气
[08:58] A “sizeable get together”? 相当大的聚会
[09:00] I’m confined to this house 我被监禁在这房子里
[09:01] for the foreseeable future. 等待那谁都猜得到的结果
[09:02] I might as well make the most of it. 我还不如及时行乐
[09:04] And this party is going to be themed. 这次要办个主题派对
[09:05] I’m thinking prison, 我目前想到 监狱
[09:07] burning man meets “Shawshank redemption”. 火人与肖申克救赎混搭
[09:10] The invite says, “Come before oliver Queen gets off.” 邀请函上写 趁着奥利弗被监禁赶快来
[09:14] Maybe a party’s not in the best of taste, 可能开派对不是最好的选择
[09:16] You know, considering the circumstances. 考虑到现在的情况
[09:18] Tommy, the circumstances 汤米 现在的情况是
[09:19] are why we’re having the party in the first place. 为什么我要先办个派对
[09:21] I want people to know that I’m not worried about any of this. 我想让人们知道我一点都不担心
[09:25] Well, that makes one of us. 只有你一个人这么想
[09:27] Before you start yelling… 你先别凶我
[09:29] Why would I yell? 我为什么凶你
[09:29] You’re only defending the man that killed your sister. 你不过是为杀了你妹妹的人辩护而已
[09:32] Oliver did not kill Sarah! 奥利弗没有杀莎拉
[09:33] If it wasn’t for him, she wouldn’t have been on that boat. 要不是他 她就不会上那艘船
[09:35] Have you consider the possibility 你有没有想过
[09:37] that that’s the reason you’re trying 可能就是因为这个
[09:38] to make him out to be this–this menace? 你才要把他弄成那个 那个危险人物
[09:40] No, it is the video tape, 不是 是那段录像
[09:41] is the suspicious timing, that is the reason! 是那可疑的时间吻合度 这才是原因
[09:44] This is Oliver Queen we’re talking about. 我们说的可是奥利弗·奎恩
[09:47] He wrecks fancy cars and he dates models. 他开豪车 钓模特
[09:49] He doesn’t kill people. 可他不杀人
[09:50] No, he just uses them, like he used Sarah 不 他利用别人 就像他利用莎拉
[09:52] and like he used you, and he’s only asked you 利用你 他请你当他的律师
[09:54] to be his lawyer to get at me. 就是为了对付我
[09:56] No, he asked me to be his lawyer to get through to you. 不 他请我当律师是为了让你理解他
[09:59] You hate the hood and you hate Oliver, 你恨戴绿兜帽的人 你恨奥利弗
[10:01] And you want more than anything for them to be the same person. 所以你特别希望他们两个是同一个人
[10:04] But Oliver isn’t the reason why Sarah died. 但是奥利弗不是莎拉的死因
[10:07] Or the reason mom left. 也不是妈妈离开的原因
[10:08] I don’t have to listen to this. 我不想听了
[10:10] By the way… 顺便说一下
[10:14] You’re not the only one who misses them. 不是只有你想念他们
[10:28] Yup? 请进
[10:30] Thank you for coming. Shut the door. 谢谢你能来 关上门
[10:36] I guess it was just a matter of time 我觉得你早晚会被警察抓住
[10:37] before the police caught up with you. 时间问题而已
[10:39] Except they didn’t. 但他们没抓住我
[10:40] Oliver, they got you on video. 奥利弗 他们都把你录下来了
[10:42] I knew the security camera was there, 我知道那儿有摄像头
[10:43] Just like I knew the police would review the footage 我也知道警察会看到录像
[10:45] And arrest me. 逮捕我
[10:47] All part of the plan. 都在我计划之中
[10:48] So you wanted to get arrested? 就是说你想被逮捕吗
[10:50] Well, I returned to Starling City 我回到星城没几天
[10:51] And a few days later, the vigilante appears. 义务治安员就出现了
[10:54] Sooner or later, somebody was going to make the connection. 迟早有人会把我们联系起来的
[10:56] So what part of serving yourself up to the cops 那么你把自己送到警察面前
[10:58] will help you avoid going to prison for the rest of your life? 就能让你的下半辈子免除牢狱之灾吗
[11:01] There’s more to it. 不止是这样
[11:02] Well, there better be, for your sake, 为了你 最好不止这样
[11:03] Because your family is freaking out downstairs. 你楼下的家人都吓坏了
[11:06] Oliver, your mother and your sister just got you back, 奥利弗 你才回到你母亲和妹妹身边
[11:08] And now you’re going to put them through a trial, 现在你又让他们经历审判
[11:09] maybe even worse? 甚至更糟的状况
[11:11] Don’t you care? 你难道不在乎吗
[11:12] Of course I care. 我当然关心
[11:15] The mission comes first. 但任务要紧
[11:20] Who is he? 他是谁
[11:23] Leo Mueller. German arms dealer. 里奥·米勒 德国军火贩子
[11:25] Suspected in the theft of a hundred M249. 涉嫌盗取了一百把M249步枪
[11:27] Squad automatic weapons. 班用自动武器
[11:30] Ok… 了解
[11:30] Last night he arrived in Starling city to sell the guns. 昨晚他已抵达星城 准备将那些枪出手
[11:33] Oliver, don’t you imagine 奥利弗 你难道不觉得
[11:35] there’s enough trouble you’re in this week 就算不去找这人的麻烦
[11:36] than to go after this guy? 你这星期的麻烦也够多了吗
[11:37] I imagine what would happen if a street gang 我想到的是街头混混们
[11:39] got their hands on military-grade hardware. 拿到了军用武器后会干什么
[11:41] I imagine our city’s streets turned into a war zone. 他们会将我们的城市和街道变为硝烟战场
[11:44] But you’re under house arrest, Oliver, 但你还在软禁中 奥利弗
[11:47] which means you can’t just go after this guy. 也就是说 你不能去追查这个人
[11:49] Look, for now, I would just like you to shadow Mueller. 听着 现在我希望你去跟踪米勒
[11:53] I would like you to track his movements. 追踪他的一举一动
[11:55] I want to know where the buy is happening. 我要知道他们是在哪里进行交易的
[11:59] Ok. 明白
[12:01] And how am I supposed to track him? 我该怎么追踪他
[12:03] Well, you know us billionaire vigilantes– 要知道 像我们这种家财万贯的义务警员
[12:07] We do love our toys. 最爱玩的就是高科技
[12:39] Oh, well, that’s sweet. 太酷了
[12:44] You wanted to see me, sir? 您要见我 先生
[12:46] No. I didn’t. 不 不想
[12:49] In fact, this meeting isn’t taking place. 这次会面压根没发生过
[12:56] How long have you been head of security 你在奎恩集团当保安总监
[12:58] at queen consolidated, Josiah? 有多久了 约西亚
[12:59] Going on seven years now, sir. 已经七年了 先生
[13:01] Sounds about right. 没错
[13:04] But what I’m about to tell you 但接下来我要告诉你的
[13:05] will test the bounds of your discretion. 将挑战你判断力的极限
[13:09] You’re aware of the “Queen’s gambit”, 知道”金牌奎恩”号吗
[13:10] Robert Queen’s ill-fated yacht? 那辆载着罗伯特·奎恩一去不回的油轮
[13:14] Well, I found it. 我找到它了
[13:15] Sir, the boat went down in the South China Sea five years ago. 先生 那船五年前就沉没在南中国的海底了
[13:19] Which is why my discovery of its remains in a warehouse downtown 所以我完全没有预料到会在市中心的仓库
[13:23] was unexpected, to say the least. 找到它的残骸
[13:26] I want you to transfer those remains to a secure location. 我希望你把那些残骸运到一个安全的地方
[13:30] Can I count on you? 你能办妥吗
[13:34] What’s going on, sir? 出什么事了 先生
[13:35] That’s very much what I’m trying to determine. 这也正是我正竭力查出的
[13:50] Thank you both for coming. 谢谢两位的到来
[13:51] No, thank you. 不 谢谢你
[13:52] It’s nice to get out of the house. 能走出家门真是太好了
[13:55] I’ll cut right to it. 那我就有话直说了
[13:56] Detective Lance arrested your client 兰斯警探在逮捕你的委托人之前
[13:58] without consulting my office first. 没有先咨询过我
[14:01] So congratulations. 所以恭喜你
[14:04] I am willing to consider a plea in this case. 我同意你们对此案进行无罪辩护
[14:05] Absolutely not. 绝对不行
[14:06] Mr. Queen spent five years in seclusion on a deserted island, 奎恩先生在与世隔绝的荒岛上待了五年
[14:09] cut off from civilization. 与文明世界隔绝
[14:12] It is quite possible 要说他患有
[14:13] he’s suffering from some form of post traumatic stress. 某种程度的创伤应激症是完全可能的
[14:16] Given that, we would support a plea of insanity. 因此 我们赞成以精神失常作无罪辩护
[14:19] Conditional on a period of indeterminate incarceration 并在某个精神病治疗中心进行
[14:23] at a psychiatric facility. 一定时间的医疗监禁
[14:25] No, thank you. I’m not crazy. 不 谢了 我没疯
[14:27] Finally something we agree on. 我也就同意这一点
[14:29] He’s not a nut, he’s a killing machine. 他不是个疯子 他是一台杀人机器
[14:31] Actually, I’m neither. 我两者都不是
[14:32] There is nothing you can say to me that I would believe. 你说的话我一个字都不信
[14:37] I’ll take a polygraph. 我愿意接受测谎测试
[14:39] Uh, polygraphs are inadmissible. 测谎测试是不能作为呈堂证供的
[14:41] In front of the jury. 对于陪审团的确如此
[14:42] I’ll take a polygraph in front of him. 我是要当着他的面接受测谎
[14:46] He’s the one I need to convince. 他才是我需要说服的人
[14:50] I’m going to need a minute. 我要求和委托人单独谈话
[15:05] You’re looking at life in prison. 你这是把自己往监狱里送
[15:07] What Spencer just offered you is a gift. 斯宾塞简直是送了份大礼给你
[15:09] I’m not crazy. I am innocent. 我没疯 我是无辜的
[15:11] I kind of want to take the polygraph. 我想要进行测谎
[15:14] And if I take it and I fail, then… 如果我测谎失败 那…
[15:17] I will consider making a deal. 我再考虑谈无罪协议
[15:21] Fine. 好吧
[15:24] I’ll set up the poly. 我会安排测谎
[15:25] And I will tell Spencer that we’re not pleading out, 而且我会告诉斯宾塞我们不会认罪
[15:27] But Oliver, 但是奥利弗
[15:28] you have a family, friends, 你还有家人和朋友
[15:30] people who actually care about you. 他们都真心地关心你
[15:32] So don’t, for one second, think you’re the only person 所以千万别以为
[15:34] with something to lose here. 只有你会失去些什么
[15:40] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[16:07] Please, sit. You’re making me feel rude. 请坐 都让我觉得很失礼了
[16:19] I do apologize for my men’s treatment of you. 我为我手下的行为道歉
[16:23] They’re– they’re trained to view any stranger as hostile. 他们被训练得将每个陌生人都当成敌人
[16:33] I’m Edward Fyers, by the way. 顺便说一下 我是爱德华·法尔斯
[16:39] And you are? 你是谁
[16:42] I’m Oliver Queen. 我是奥利弗·奎恩
[16:46] I was shipwrecked here. 我的船在这里失事了
[16:47] I don’t know for how long. 我也不知道过了多久了
[16:53] My family has money. 我家很富有
[16:54] They have lots of money. You would be… 有很多钱 你会…
[16:58] You’d be really well compensated for my rescue. 你会因为营救我获得丰厚的奖赏
[17:02] Well, I look forward to that. 我会很期待
[17:06] But for the moment, let’s just talk. 但是咱们现在先聊聊吧
[17:08] About what? 聊什么
[17:10] Well, for instance… 比如说…
[17:15] This gentleman. 这位先生
[17:18] Do you know him? 你认识他吗
[17:26] – No. – No? -不 -不认识吗
[17:28] No. Who’s he? 不认识 他是谁
[17:30] You’re a poor liar. 你真不会说谎
[17:39] I’ve been polite. 我一直很有礼貌
[17:41] I’ll offer you one more chance before my manners leave me. 在我失礼之前 我再给你次机会
[17:45] Hey, hey. I don’t know this guy. 我真不认识这个人
[17:48] I thought I was on this island all by myself. 我以为岛上就我一人
[17:52] Do you know what this island is named? 知道这座岛叫什么吗
[17:55] We’re on Lian Yu– 我们在炼狱上
[17:56] Mandarin for “Purgatory”, 汉语意为试炼地狱
[17:59] And I can make it feel like hell. 我真的能让这里变得像地狱一样
[18:05] I don’t know why you’re protecting him. 我不知道你为什么要保护他
[18:08] You’re young, foolish. 你年轻 愚蠢
[18:11] Perhaps you don’t know why, either. 或许你也不知道为什么
[18:16] Think on that when you’re begging for death. 求死的时候 好好想想这问题吧
[18:23] He’s yours now. 他是你的了
[18:42] Hey, sweetie. 宝贝
[18:44] One of the workers left a keg too far from the bar. 工人把酒桶放得离吧台太远了
[18:46] Can you ask them to move it please? 能让他们移一下吗
[18:47] I got the ankle thingie. 我脚腕上有这东西
[18:50] I don’t want to set off a SWAT invasion. 不想把特警队招来
[18:57] All this stuff? 发生的这些事
[18:59] It’s going to be fine, I promise. 不会有问题的 我保证
[19:02] Yeah, well, when you and dad left on the yacht, 你和爸爸踏上游艇时
[19:04] you promised me I’d see you in a few days. 你保证几天后就会再见
[19:07] Which didn’t happen. 可是事实不是如此
[19:08] This is different than that. 这次不一样
[19:10] I didn’t do any of this stuff, you know that. 我没有做那些事 你心里清楚
[19:14] Right? 对吧
[19:15] You’re out all the time. 你总是在外面
[19:18] You have those scars, 你有那么多伤疤
[19:19] and since you’ve been back, you’ve been acting really weird. 而且自从你回来 你的言谈举止很古怪
[19:22] None of this makes me some Robin Hood wannabe. 这也不会让我想当罗宾汉啊
[19:27] And you get me this. 然后你送了我这个
[19:29] I mean, it’s an arrowhead. 我的意思是 这是个箭头啊
[19:31] Oh, man. 我的天啊
[19:36] Thea, I bought that in the gift shop of the Beijing airport. 西娅 那是我在北京机场礼品店买的
[19:46] Now I’m sort of happy I didn’t buy you 我现在很庆幸没有给你买
[19:48] the shot glass with the panda on it, 上面有一只熊猫的烈酒杯
[19:51] cause then you’d be worried I was panda man. 不然你会担心我是熊猫侠了
[19:57] You know, I knew you couldn’t be this person. 我知道你不可能是那人
[20:02] I-I just– 我就是
[20:03] I can’t lose you again. 我不能再失去你
[20:08] Deal. 成
[20:13] Moira. Thank you for coming on such short notice. 莫伊拉 感谢你能这么快赶到
[20:16] Yes. Could you please make this quick? 是啊 能赶紧结束吗
[20:17] I’m in the midst of somewhat of a family emergency. 我家里出事了
[20:20] Yes, of course. 当然
[20:21] It’s all over the local news. 地方台新闻全在播这个
[20:23] Possibly even national. 或许全国新闻也在播吧
[20:25] – Well, I know what you’re thinking. – Do you? -我知道你在想啥 -你知道吗
[20:27] My son is not the man targeting the list. 不是我儿子在袭击名单上的人
[20:30] The charges are preposterous. 那些指控荒谬之极
[20:31] Not according to the District Attorney, 地方检察官不这么认为
[20:33] Assistant District Attorney, 副检察官不这么认为
[20:35] Investigating detective in the police department that filed charges against him. 提出控诉的警察局探长也不这么认为
[20:38] That detective has a vendetta against my family. 那位探长跟我家有私仇
[20:41] Why? Is there something untoward about your family? 为什么 你家惹上什么麻烦了吗
[20:47] If so, something really needs to be done about that. 如果真是这样 确实该做点什么了
[20:51] Is your name Oliver Queen? 你的名字是奥利弗·奎恩吗
[20:53] You don’t know who I am, Detective? 你不知道我叫什么吗 警探
[20:57] The questions are to calibrate the polygraph. 这种问题是用来校正测谎仪的
[20:59] – Is your name Oliver Queen? – Yes. -你的名字是奥利弗·奎恩吗 -是的
[21:01] Were you born in Starling City May 16th, 1985? 你是否于1985年5月16日在星城出生
[21:04] Yes. 是的
[21:06] – Is your hair blue? – No. -你头发是蓝色的吗 -不
[21:08] Have you ever been to Iron Heights prison? 你是否去过铁山监狱
[21:11] No. 没有
[21:17] Are you the man in this picture? 你是图中这个人吗
[21:20] Where can I find the man in this picture? 我在哪儿能找到照片中这个人
[21:25] No. 不是
[21:35] You steal 40 million dollars of Adam Hunt? 你是否窃取了亚当·亨特四千万美元
[21:38] No, I didn’t. 不 我没有
[21:39] Were you marooned on an island called Lian Yu for 5 years? 你是否被困在一座名叫炼狱的岛上五年
[21:41] – Yes. – How is that even relevant? -是的 -这和本案有什么关联
[21:42] I don’t need to show relevance, 我不需要告诉你有什么关联
[21:43] but since you asked, whatever happened to your client on that 但既然你问了 那座岛上发生的事情
[21:45] island turned him into a cold blooded killer. 把你的当事人变成了一个冷酷无情的杀手
[21:52] No! 不
[21:55] The physician that examined you reported that 给你做检查的外科医生说
[21:57] 20% of your body is covered in scar tissue. 你身上20%的面积都被疤痕组织覆盖
[22:05] The machine won’t work unless you ask a question. 你不提问题这机器是没用的
[22:08] Did that happen to you there? 是在那儿受的伤吗
[22:10] Yes. 是的
[22:11] When you came back, 你回来的时候
[22:12] you told everyone that you were alone on that island. 告诉所有人你在那座岛上独处了五年
[22:16] Are you claiming that your scars were… 你的意思是你的这些疤都是
[22:18] self-inflicted? 自己造成的吗
[22:20] No. 不是的
[22:22] I wasn’t alone. 我不是一个人
[22:23] I didn’t want to talk about what happened to me on the island. 我不想说我在那儿经历过什么
[22:26] Why not? 为什么
[22:26] Because the people that were there tortured me. 因为那里的人折磨过我
[22:30] Have you killed anyone? 你是否杀过人
[22:42] Yes. 是的
[22:48] When I asked your daughter Sarah 我让你的女儿莎拉
[22:49] to come on my father’s yacht with me. 与我一同登上我父亲的游艇
[22:56] I killed your daughter. 是我害死了你的女儿
[23:14] I’d have to study the data, 我还得研究下数据
[23:15] but just eyeballing it, he’s telling the truth. 但目测来看 他说的都是实话
[23:21] Can I assume that you’ll be recommending 我能理解为你会向
[23:22] Ms. Spencer to drop all charges against my client? 斯宾塞小姐建议撤销对我当事人的所有指控吗
[23:25] No. 不能
[23:26] I know a guilty man when I see one. 我看坏人的眼光一向很准
[23:28] He is guilty, whether you can see it or not. 他有罪 不管你看出来没有
[23:59] Hi, everybody! 大家好
[24:02] I’m very touched that you came 我很感动你们能
[24:04] to celebrate with me before I am 在我被关进监狱之前
[24:06] sent up the river. 来和我一起庆祝
[24:08] Closest neighbors are six miles away, 最近的邻居住在六英里以外
[24:10] so don’t worry about the noise. 所以不用担心噪音问题
[24:12] Actually, on second thought… 事实上 转念一想
[24:15] Let’s wake those losers up! 让我们吵醒那些衰人吧
[24:26] If you think this is what prison’s like, 如果你觉得监狱是这样的
[24:27] you are in for a rude awakening. 你估计免不了受点皮肉之苦了
[24:30] Mueller’s car has been parked 米勒的车已经停在
[24:32] in the warehouse district of the glades for 45 minutes. 贫民区的仓库那里45分钟了
[24:34] Yeah, that’s a good place for an arms deal. 那里挺适合军火交易的
[24:37] Ok, since this is going down tonight, 既然这事今晚发生了
[24:39] what do we do, drop a dime on Mueller with the cops? 我们该怎么做 向警察通风报信米勒的事
[24:41] No, the man in the hood. 不 让兜帽人出场
[24:43] He’s going to stop them. 由他来制止他们
[24:45] Oliver, you can’t leave the house. 奥利弗 你不能离开这里
[24:48] It doesn’t have to be me in the hood. 不一定要我来当兜帽人
[24:55] That’s why you threw this ridiculous party? 这才是你开这场荒诞派对的原因吗
[24:59] So you have a hundred witnesses 这样就能有百十人
[25:00] placing you here at the house 证明你在这家里
[25:01] while I’m supposed to be across town dressed as a vigilante? 而我却要横穿星城扮演治安维持者
[25:04] I thought that it was going to be good enough 我本以为只要让别人
[25:05] just for you to be seen in the hood. 看见兜帽人就大功告成了
[25:07] I didn’t count on Mueller showing up 我没想到米勒会突然现身
[25:09] and I didn’t count on the possibility 也没料到
[25:10] that the glades could be flooded with machine guns. 贫民区会机枪泛滥
[25:16] Look. 听着
[25:19] I promise, it was never my intention 我发誓 我从没想过
[25:22] to put you in harm’s way. 要你置于险境
[25:24] Oliver, I didn’t think joining 奥利弗 我早知道加入
[25:25] your crusade was ever going to be risk-free. 你的革命是有风险的
[25:28] I just don’t like being played. 我只是不想被耍得团团转
[25:31] Now you might have gotten 你现在可能已经
[25:32] used to lying to everyone else in your life, 习惯了对所有人说谎
[25:34] but I’m the one guy you don’t lie to. 但你对我必须要说真话
[25:39] You’re right. 你说的对
[25:41] I’m sorry. 对不起
[25:47] So am I going to jail? 你要眼睁睁看我进监狱吗
[25:53] No, man. 不 伙计
[25:56] I got to stop an arms deal. 我得去阻止一场军火交易
[26:07] Hello? 你好
[26:08] Mr. Steel, I’m sorry to bother you, sir. 斯蒂尔先生 很抱歉打扰您
[26:11] This is Mike Vogel down in security. 我是保安部门的麦克·沃格尔
[26:13] But I have some sad news for you. 我有一个不幸的消息
[26:16] The company’s head of security, Josiah Hudson, 公司保安部门的负责人 约西亚·哈德森
[26:18] was in a car accident tonight. 今晚遇到了车祸
[26:20] He’s dead, sir. 他死了 先生
[26:23] *You said that you’re a freak in the sheets* *你说你在床上是个怪咖*
[26:26] *That my eyes had to see to believe* *我要眼见为实*
[26:30] Hello. 你好
[26:32] Do we have a legal meeting or something? 我们约了法律咨询或是什么吗
[26:33] Because I have friends over. 我现在可有朋友在
[26:38] Do you think maybe you can tear yourself away 你觉得你能从这些
[26:41] from this inappropriately themed rave 不合适的主题狂欢中
[26:43] for a couple minutes? 抽身一小会儿吗
[26:51] I can’t remember the last time 我都想不起上次
[26:53] that I’ve been in this room. 来这里是什么时候了
[26:54] I can. Halloween, 2005. 我记得 2005年 万圣节
[26:56] We were getting ready for Tommy’s party. 我们在为汤米的派对做准备
[27:00] Ah. Yes. 对 没错
[27:02] I wore those horrible fishnets. 我当时穿了条超丑的渔网袜
[27:06] I thought you looked good. 我觉得你很美
[27:09] Listen… 听着
[27:12] I just wanted to come by and apologize 我只是想过来为我父亲
[27:14] for my father’s behavior today during the polygraph. 今天在测谎时的行为道歉
[27:18] You don’t have to apologize for him. 你不用为他道歉
[27:19] He has a right to feel any way that he wants. 他有什么样的感觉都是应该的
[27:23] It wasn’t just Sarah, Ollie. 不光是莎拉的事 奥利
[27:27] What do you mean? 什么意思
[27:29] After Sarah died, 莎拉死后
[27:31] my father threw himself into his work. 我父亲寄情于工作当中
[27:34] I think that’s part of the reason I’m an attorney. 我想这也是我成为律师的原因之一
[27:37] He ran to the law and I followed. 他献身给法律 我也紧随其后
[27:41] But my mother couldn’t. 但我母亲做不到
[27:45] So she left him. 所以她离开了他
[27:49] Left us. 离开了我们
[27:52] Look, I’m not trying to tell you this 我告诉你这些不是
[27:54] to make you feel bad, or worse. 为了让你难过或是难堪
[27:57] I just–I really want you to understand him. 我只是 真的想让你理解他
[28:02] Why don’t you hate me? 你为什么不恨我
[28:06] You should. 你应该恨我
[28:10] I did. 我恨过
[28:12] For so long, I did, Ollie. 很长一段时间 奥利
[28:16] But after today, I realized that… 但在今天之后 我发觉
[28:19] I was so focused on what happened to my family 我一直太关注我们家的遭遇
[28:22] that I didn’t even stop and wonder 我从没停下来想一想
[28:25] what could have happened to you. 你到底经历了什么
[28:31] I didn’t know about the torture, or your scars. 我不知有那些拷打 还有你的伤疤
[28:39] What happened to you on that island 你在那座岛上经历的一切
[28:40] was far more than you deserved. 远超出了你应该承受的
[28:47] And I was wrong that I didn’t ask you before, 我以前没问你是我的错
[28:51] but I’m asking you now. 但我现在问你
[28:53] I need to know. I need to see. 我要知道 我要亲眼看见
[28:56] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[28:59] Yes. 是的
[29:20] How did you survive this? 你怎么活下来的
[29:22] There were times when I wanted to die. 很多次我都想一死了之
[29:26] In the end… 但最后
[29:29] there was something I wanted more. 总有些东西给我活下去的勇气
[29:58] No. Laurel, you don’t have to go. 不 劳蕾尔 你不用走
[30:04] Amazing. 真令人吃惊
[30:05] You have resolve I didn’t credit you for. 你超出了我意料
[30:10] Or perhaps he truly doesn’t know anything. 也许他真的什么也不知道
[30:16] We should put him out of his misery. 我们应该把他从痛苦中解脱出来
[31:07] It’s an M249 machine gun. 这是把M249型机关枪
[31:10] Gas-powered, air-cooled, 气驱动 空气冷却
[31:13] Fires up to 800 rounds per minute. 每分钟能发射八百发子弹
[31:21] We need to move, now! 我们得走了 快
[31:25] What are you doing? Get out of here! 你在干什么 快出去
[31:28] Move! Let’s go! 快走 走吧
[31:48] I’m not accustomed to being summoned 我还不习惯三更半夜
[31:50] to the office in the middle of the night. 被叫到办公室来
[31:55] Well, what was it that was so important 什么事重要到
[31:56] that I had to race down here? 要我火速赶来
[32:00] I found the “Queen’s gambit”, Moira. 我找到了”金牌奎恩”号 莫伊拉
[32:06] I know you secretly had the boat salvaged. 我知道你偷偷打捞回了那艘船
[32:09] I wanted to move it to a more secure location 在你的秘密暴露之前 我想把它
[32:11] before confronting you about it. 运到更安全的地方
[32:12] In fact, I sent Josiah Hudson 事实上 我派约西亚·哈德森
[32:14] to the warehouse for precisely that purpose. 去仓库恰恰就是为了这件事
[32:18] But he died mysteriously in a car accident. 可他却离奇地死于一场车祸
[32:22] I hope you now have a better understanding 我希望你现在能更加明白
[32:24] of why it is I’ve been so distant of late. 为何我近来对你保持距离
[32:26] It’s very disconcerting to discover 知道与你住同一屋檐
[32:28] that the person with whom you share your home, 夜夜同床共枕
[32:31] your bed and your heart 倾心相许的人
[32:33] has been lying to you so convincingly, 瞒你瞒得如此严实
[32:35] and I would be a fool not to consider 除非我是傻子 否则很难不怀疑
[32:36] all the things that you have told me were lies. 你所说的话都是谎言
[32:38] Walter, you’re my husband, I– 沃尔特 你是我的丈夫 我…
[32:39] Yes, I am. 是的 没错
[32:42] Walter, please. 沃尔特 别这样
[32:45] You’ve got to stop looking into this, it’s not safe. 你别再调查这件事了 这很危险
[32:48] You’ll be–you’ll be upsetting people, 你这么做会招惹一些人
[32:50] people with influence. 那些有权有势的人
[32:53] You are very far out of your depth. 你知道的太多了
[33:04] Man in the hood, one, gangbangers, zero. 一个兜帽人 没见到青少年犯罪团伙
[33:07] Hang on. 别挂
[33:08] Yeah? 什么事
[33:11] Mr. Queen, if you’re entertaining guests upstairs, 奎恩先生 如果你在楼上款待客人
[33:13] should I have some drinks sent up? 需要端些饮料上来吗
[33:15] No. It’s just me up here and I’m on my way back down. 不必 这里就我一个 我现在就下去
[33:19] Good job. 做得好
[33:20] Now get back here. 现在回来吧
[33:49] Yeah. Yep. 好的 好的
[33:53] How did you know I was in trouble? 你怎么知道我有麻烦了
[33:55] Because when the guy was fighting you, 因为当那家伙和你打斗时
[33:57] he broke the ankle monitor. 他打坏了你的脚踝监控器
[33:58] Are you all right?! 你没事吧
[33:59] – I’m fine. – Oliver… -我没事 -奥利弗
[34:01] Mom. I promise. 妈妈 我真的没事
[34:04] This is on you. By accusing my son publicly, 这都怪你 你公然起诉我儿子
[34:06] you’ve made him a target. 才让他成为活靶子
[34:08] Do you have any idea who attacked Oliver? 你知道谁会攻击奥利弗吗
[34:10] We haven’t identified him. 我们还没确认他的身份
[34:12] Though it must be someone 但显然这个人对兜帽人
[34:12] with a grudge against the hood, obviously. 怀有怨怼之意
[34:16] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[34:17] I got a call from my lieutenant. 我接到上司的电话
[34:20] an arms dealer was attacked across town tonight. 今晚有个武器贩在城里受到袭击
[34:25] By the vigilante. 出手的是那个治安维护者
[34:27] Multiple witnesses put him there. 有不少目击者作证
[34:29] In light of that, all charges against your son are being dropped. 鉴于此 所有对你儿子的指控都将撤回
[34:32] I’m truly sorry for what’s happened to your family, Quentin. 对于你家遭遇的不幸我十分遗憾 昆汀
[34:36] But would you kindly get the hell out of my house? 但你不介意赶紧滚出我家吧
[34:47] Mr. Lance… 兰斯先生
[34:51] Thank you. 谢谢你
[35:10] Moira. 莫伊拉
[35:11] Did we have an appointment? 我们有约吗
[35:12] No, but I decided to screw propriety 没有 但你试图谋杀我儿子
[35:14] after you tried to have my son killed. 我也不必顾虑什么礼节了
[35:18] I’m sure you understand, 我敢说你明白
[35:19] I was justified in suspecting your son 我有理由怀疑你儿子
[35:21] of being the vigilante targeting our associates. 就是与我们联合公司对着干的家伙
[35:24] I had to take steps. 我必须采取措施
[35:26] And now that you know your steps were taken in error, 现在你知道这步棋下错了吧
[35:29] that Oliver is not your enemy. 奥利弗不是你的敌人
[35:33] I offer my sincerest apologies. 我表示诚挚的歉意
[35:38] I know you found out I had the yacht salvaged, 我知道你发现我打捞了那艘游艇
[35:41] just as I know you had Josiah Hudson killed. 我也知道你杀了约西亚·哈德森
[35:46] Well, accidents tend to befall people who are too curious. 意外总是发生在那些过于好奇的人身上
[35:51] I’ve been the good soldier. 我一直都循规蹈矩
[35:54] I’ve done everything you asked. 听从你的一切指示
[35:58] But if any member of my family 但如果我的家人
[36:00] so much as gets a paper cut, 遭受到任何伤害
[36:03] I will burn your entire world to ashes. 我会将你的一切都摧毁
[36:26] I tell you, island dangerous, 我告诉过你 岛上很危险
[36:28] but you not tell them where to find me. 但你没告诉他们我的下落
[36:30] You stronger than I thought. 你比我想象中更坚强
[36:32] Take it. 服下它
[36:33] I lead them off, you stay. 我去对付他们 你留在这里
[36:36] Breathe. 生存
[36:38] You breathe, you survive here longer. 你只有学会生存 才能在这儿活得更久
[36:41] No! I’m coming with you! 不 我和你一起去
[36:51] Rough party. 很烂的派对
[36:52] My father told me what happened. 我爸爸告诉了我这里发生的事情
[36:56] Are you ok? 你还好吗
[36:57] Yeah, I’m fine. 是的 我没事
[37:03] These are your polygraph results. 这是你的测谎结果
[37:06] My father asked you if you’d ever been to iron heights. 我爸问你那晚有没有去过监狱
[37:09] It’s the prison where the vigilante saved me last week. 就是我被警员救下的那个监狱
[37:13] It’s also where you and I went on our eighth grade field trip. 也是我们八年级实习的地方
[37:18] when you said that you had never been there, 那时你说从没到过那个地方
[37:20] I thought maybe you were just nervous, 我以为你只是有些紧张
[37:22] or that you’d forgotten. 或许你已经忘了
[37:26] But then I looked at your results, 但我看到你的测谎结果
[37:29] and there is a slight flutter in your answer to that question. 对于那个问题你的回答有些心虚
[37:35] And if you lied on one, 如果你撒了一个谎
[37:36] you could have lied on others. 在其他问题上你也可能撒了谎
[37:38] What happened to me being too selfish 你不是说我太自私
[37:40] to be a masked crusader? 不可能是那个蒙面的救世主吗
[37:42] Oliver! I saw your scars. 奥利弗 我看见了你的伤疤
[37:53] Do you want to know why I 你想知道为什么我
[37:54] don’t talk about what happened to me there? 不想跟人提起在那里发生的事情吗
[37:58] Because if people knew; 因为如果有人知道了
[38:01] If you knew… 如果你知道了
[38:05] You’d see me differently. 你就不会这么看我了
[38:08] And not as some… 不会把我当做什么
[38:10] Vigilante guy. 警务员
[38:15] As damaged. 我伤的很重
[38:19] I don’t sleep. 我不睡觉
[38:22] I barely eat. 也很少吃东西
[38:24] I can barely sign my name, 连自己的名字都写不了
[38:28] let alone aim a bow and arrow. 更何况射箭了
[38:35] After last night… 经历昨晚后
[38:40] Clearly we’re still attracted to one another. 很显然 我们对彼此还有感情
[38:47] Oliver. 奥利弗
[38:50] Nothing can ever happen between us. 我们之间不会再有什么了
[38:56] I know. 我知道
[39:14] So you lied to her. 所以你对她说谎了
[39:15] Or maybe you just gave her a version of the truth. 或许你应该告诉她实情
[39:18] I told her what she needed to hear, Diggle. 我只告诉她需要知道的 狄格
[39:19] She was too close. 我们曾经很亲近
[39:21] Sad thing is, I think you actually believe that. 不幸的是 我想你确实相信这一点
[39:24] I think things didn’t go down exactly how you planned. 我想事情并没有按你的计划发展
[39:27] You didn’t count on so many people having questions, 你没有想到很多人都会有疑问
[39:31] Doubting you. 怀疑你
[39:32] You didn’t think about what happens when you lie. 你没有考虑到说谎的后果
[39:35] Thank you. 谢谢你
[39:36] Walter? 沃尔特
[39:37] Especially when you lie to the ones you love the most. 特别是对你最爱的人说谎
[39:39] What is this? 你这是干什么
[39:41] Business trip. 公差
[39:44] I decided it’s long overdue 我觉得我早就该
[39:45] for me to inspect our holdings in Melbourne. 回我们在墨尔本的家呆段日子了
[39:48] And how long will you be? 你要去多久
[39:51] I don’t know. 不知道
[40:00] When you were stuck on that island 当你困在那座岛
[40:02] plotting your grand plan to save the city, 筹划着拯救整个城市的伟业
[40:04] I don’t think you stopped to consider the effect 我不认为你停下来想过
[40:07] it would have on the people in your life. 这件事对你周围的人会有什么样的影响
[40:14] Let’s go. 我们走吧
[40:15] I’m fine. 我没事
[40:17] You’re ok. No, no, no. 你没事 不 不 不
[40:21] Or how it might hurt them. 或者会伤害到他们
[40:24] You’re wrong. 你说错了
[40:27] I think about it all the time. 我无时无刻不在想他们
[40:31] And just to be clear, 坦白地讲
[40:32] not being able to tell my family the truth… 不能告诉我家人事实的这件事
[40:38] It doesn’t hurt anyone worse than it hurts me. 对我的伤害要比任何人都深
[40:44] Where are you going? 你去哪里
[40:45] Mueller still has to sell those guns and I have to stop him. 米勒仍回去售卖枪支 我必须阻止他
[40:47] – Oliver… – He had his chance. -奥利弗 -给过他机会了
[40:50] 28 crates, four guns in each crate, 28箱 每箱4支
[40:54] $250,000 cash. 25万现金交易
[40:58] Take it or leave it. 一手交钱 一手交货
[41:00] That’s the deal. 事先说好的
[41:22] Good. 成交
[41:32] Leo Mueller, 里奥·米勒
[41:33] you have failed this city. 你辜负了这座城市
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme