时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:11] | To my family, I am the brother and son | 对家人来说 我是他们五年前消失深海 |
[00:14] | who just returned home after being lost at sea 5 years ago. | 现在重返家园的兄长 儿子 |
[00:19] | They don’t know I came back with a mission, | 他们不知道我此次归来有要务在身 |
[00:20] | to bring justice to our city, | 要为我们的城市带来正义 |
[00:23] | and they never can. | 他们也将永远无从知晓 |
[00:29] | The men and women I’ve targeted are dangerous, corrupt, | 我的目标都是危险而腐败的 |
[00:33] | a virulent cancer. | 社会毒瘤 |
[00:40] | Cancers like James Holder, | 比如詹姆斯·霍尔德 |
[00:41] | 霍尔德集团 并不负责 火灾疏漏 | |
[00:42] | whose corporation put defective smoke detectors | 他的公司给住在林间的低收入家庭 |
[00:44] | in low-income housing in the glades. | 安装破损的烟雾探测器 |
[00:49] | There have been many fires and too many funerals. | 太多火灾已经发生 太多葬礼已经举行 |
[01:00] | But cancers can be fought and conquered. | 但是这些毒瘤可以对抗和铲除 |
[01:02] | All it takes is a surgeon… | 一个手术师 |
[01:06] | and the right instrument. | 正确的手术工具 即可解决 |
[01:15] | Other than the bill I got handed | 除了今天上午从法律团队那 |
[01:17] | this morning by my legal team, | 拿回来的账单以外 |
[01:18] | I’m feeling pretty good. | 我感觉很不错 |
[01:19] | Plus, now that this lawsuit’s been settled, | 还有 既然法律诉讼已成定局 |
[01:21] | we can focus our attention on Unidac Industries. | 我们可以把精力集中于尤尼达克工业 |
[01:26] | Ok. | 好的 |
[01:27] | I’ll see you in the office first thing. | 明天第一件事就去办公室找你 |
[01:37] | I have armed security inside. | 我屋里有武装的安保力量 |
[01:39] | All I have to do is call out. | 我一叫他们就会出来 |
[01:41] | Go ahead. | 叫吧 |
[01:42] | They can’t hear you. | 他们听不到的 |
[01:47] | What the hell do you want? | 你他妈想要什么 |
[01:48] | How many people died in those fires? | 那几场火灾中死了多少人 |
[01:50] | How many?! | 多少人 |
[01:56] | The courts say you don’t owe your victims anything. | 法庭说你不欠受害者一丝一毫 |
[01:58] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[02:00] | James Holder… You– | 詹姆斯·霍尔德 你 |
[02:53] | It’s no surprise a man as corrupt as James Holder | 像詹姆斯·霍尔德这样的腐败之人 |
[02:55] | has more than one enemy. | 敌人众多并不奇怪 |
[03:13] | The bullet. Poison. | 子弹 有毒 |
[03:48] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[03:55] | Why did you shoot me? | 你为什么用箭射我 |
[04:30] | Damn. | 妈的 |
[04:44] | What happened? Thea ok? | 发生了什么 西娅没事吧 |
[04:47] | The cops brought her home. | 警察把她带回家 |
[04:48] | Her and some of her friends broke into a store, | 她和几个朋友昨晚闯入商店 |
[04:50] | tried on some dresses last night. | 试了几条裙子 |
[04:52] | Lit up the breathalyzer like a christmas tree. | 呼气测醉仪警报亮得跟圣诞树一样 |
[04:57] | So how was your evening, sir? | 您昨晚过得如何 先生 |
[04:59] | You mean after I said I had to go to the bathroom | 你是指晚饭时我说去洗手间 |
[05:01] | at dinner and never came back? | 却再没有回来吗 |
[05:04] | I guess from now on I’ll be watching you pee. | 看来从现在开始你小便我也得看着了 |
[05:11] | Thank you, officers. My wife and I appreciate it. | 谢谢你们 警官 我和妻子都很感谢 |
[05:14] | I’ll see you out. | 我送你们出去 |
[05:19] | Last time it was public intoxication. | 上次是在大庭广众之下酩酊大醉 |
[05:21] | This time breaking and entering. | 这次是非法闯入店家 |
[05:23] | My, how we are moving up in the criminal world. | 天呐 我们在犯罪界可是节节攀升啊 |
[05:26] | You know, when you pay off the store owner, | 你付钱给那些店主时 |
[05:28] | you should check out the merchandise. | 真应该看看他们卖的东西 |
[05:30] | They got some pretty killer outfits. | 他们有几件衣服可好看了 |
[05:32] | Thea, go get ready for school. | 西娅 准备去上学吧 |
[05:34] | Uh, you know, I was thinking of taking a sick day. | 我在考虑请天病假 |
[05:39] | Fine, then get some sleep. | 好吧 那就好好睡一觉 |
[05:47] | You look like crap. | 你脸色真难看 |
[05:50] | You’re letting her play hooky? | 你让她旷课吗 |
[05:52] | When your sister gets like this, | 当你妹妹如此表现时 |
[05:53] | it’s best to give her her space. | 最好给她点空间 |
[05:55] | She’s testing you. | 她在测你底线 |
[05:57] | Yes. Who’d she learn that from? | 是的 她这招从谁那学的 |
[06:00] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[06:03] | When I was her age, you and dad let me get away with murder. | 我这么大时 你和爸让我免受杀人惩罚 |
[06:06] | Looking back, I could have used less space | 回首过去 我本可以少些私人空间 |
[06:08] | and more parenting. | 多些父母教养 |
[06:19] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通 |
[06:20] | Holder fits the profile. Wealthy dirtbag. | 霍尔德符合侧写 富有的人渣 |
[06:23] | Red meat for the hood. | 兜帽兄的最佳猎物 |
[06:24] | And we recovered at least one arrow. | 我们找到的箭多于一支 |
[06:25] | Yeah, only this time the cause of death | 只不过这次死因是 |
[06:27] | is a double tap through the heart | 子弹两次射穿心脏 |
[06:29] | and our perp doesn’t use firearms. | 我们的嫌犯可从不用枪 |
[06:30] | Maybe he’s finally figured out there’s easier ways | 没准他终于发现比弓箭杀人 |
[06:32] | to kill people than with a bow and arrow. | 更简单的方法了 |
[06:35] | It’s like you said, the guy’s a whack-job. | 就像你说过的 这家伙是半吊子 |
[06:58] | The bullets were laced with curare, | 子弹上浸满毒液 |
[07:01] | a rare and deadly poison, | 一种罕见而致命的毒药 |
[07:03] | the killer’s unique M.O. | 这是杀人犯的独有的杀人手法 |
[07:07] | He’s killed all over the world– | 他的罪行遍及世界 |
[07:09] | Chicago, Markovia, Corto Maltese. | 芝加哥 马尔科维亚 科托马耳他 |
[07:12] | Interpol even has a codename for him– | 国际刑警甚至给他取了个代号 |
[07:15] | Deadshot. | 死亡射手 |
[07:18] | I was prepared to give James Holder a chance | 我本想给詹姆斯·霍尔德一次机会 |
[07:20] | to right his wrongs, but this Deadshot has no morality, | 改正错误 但是这个死亡射手惨无人道 |
[07:24] | no honor, no code. | 心无敬意 毫无准则 |
[07:28] | He doesn’t kill for justice, | 他不为正义而杀人 |
[07:29] | which makes him as dangerous as anyone on my list. | 所以他就和我名单上的人一样危险 |
[07:33] | In fact, it puts him right at the top. | 事实上 这点让他变成最危险的人 |
[07:49] | What do you think? Great spot for a nightclub or what? | 感觉如何 夜店好场所是不是 |
[07:53] | Sweet. Though I got to tell you, man, | 真好 但是我得告诉你 兄弟 |
[07:55] | if you’re thinking about calling it Queens, | 你要是想给它起名叫奎恩神马的 |
[07:57] | I don’t think you’re gonna get the clientele | 我觉得你不会得到 |
[07:58] | that you were hoping for. | 你所期望的大批客源 |
[08:00] | Private office. | 那是私人办公室 |
[08:01] | For the private one-on-one meetings, I would imagine. | 我想是用来开一对一的私人会议吧 |
[08:04] | Hopefully the occasional two-on-one meeting. | 最好还是传统的二对一会议 |
[08:08] | Man, are you sure you want to do this? | 哥们 你确定你要这么做吗 |
[08:10] | It’s not like you really have any experience | 你不像是有经验 |
[08:12] | in running a…well, running anything. | 经营 任何东西 |
[08:17] | How about tomorrow night the two of us, | 要不明天晚上 |
[08:19] | We go and scope out the competition. | 我们两个去别处借鉴下经验 |
[08:21] | There’s a new club opening downtown. | 市区开了家新的夜店 |
[08:22] | It’s called poison. Max fuller owns it. | 叫作毒药 马克斯·福勒开的 |
[08:25] | – Max fuller? – Mm-hmm. | -马克斯·福勒吗 -嗯 |
[08:27] | I slept with his fiance. | 我睡了他的未婚妻 |
[08:28] | Yeah, before the wedding. | 没错 是在婚礼前 |
[08:29] | It was at the rehearsal dinner. | 是在婚礼预演上 |
[08:31] | The rehearsal dinner is technically before the wedding. | 婚礼预演严格来说就是在婚礼之前 |
[08:33] | Right? | 不是吗 |
[08:35] | And besides, who stays mad at a castaway? | 再说了 谁会对遇难的人耿耿于怀呢 |
[08:38] | Ah, damm it, I got to roll. | 啊该死 我得先走一步 |
[08:40] | Anyway, I’ll see you later, man. | 晚些时候见 哥们 |
[08:41] | Good place. | 不错的地方 |
[08:42] | See you. | 回见 |
[08:47] | So… what do you think? | 元芳 你怎么看 |
[08:50] | Well, I’m here to provide security, sir, not a commentary. | 我负责保护你的安全 不发表评论 先生 |
[08:53] | Oh, come on, Dig, do me a favor. | 别这样 狄格 帮个忙 |
[08:55] | Speak freely, please. | 畅所欲言 |
[08:59] | Well, this is the glades, right? | 这里是贫民窟 不是吗 |
[09:02] | Your rich white friends | 你的那些白人富友们 |
[09:03] | wouldn’t come to this neighborhood on a bet. | 肯定不会来这个街区的 |
[09:05] | I am Oliver Queen, right? | 我可是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[09:07] | People would stand in line for 3 hours if I opened a club. | 如果我开了家夜店 队伍都得排上三小时 |
[09:10] | And no one who actually lives in the glades | 但对这里的居民来说 |
[09:12] | would see a penny of those cover charges. | 没有任何好处 |
[09:14] | So we make it a successful business, | 所以我们要把生意做好 |
[09:16] | We gentrify the neighborhood. | 来改善这个街区 |
[09:17] | I was wondering when we would get to that. | 我在想我们什么时候能说到重点 |
[09:21] | The white knight swooping in to save the disenfranchised. | 半路杀出个白衣骑士 拯救被压迫者 |
[09:25] | And all by his lonesome with no help from anybody. | 全靠他只身一人 孤胆行侠 |
[09:30] | You don’t think very much of me, do you? | 看来你觉得我不怎么样啊 |
[09:33] | No, sir, actually, I have a very high regard | 不 先生 事实上我敬佩你 |
[09:35] | for how perceptive you are. | 有如此敏锐的感知 |
[09:39] | Sir. | 先生 |
[09:50] | The nightclub will conceal my base underneath | 这家夜店将会隐藏好我的基地 |
[09:52] | and provide an alibi for where Oliver Queen spends his nights. | 为奥利弗·奎恩的无数个夜晚打好掩护 |
[09:59] | 奥利弗·奎恩将在 贫民窟开张人气新店 | |
[10:03] | Do you have the depos on the Jergens case? | 你有杰根斯那案子的取证资料吗 |
[10:04] | Yeah, they’re around here somewhere. | 有的 在这附近 |
[10:10] | I was just surfing the ‘net. | 我只是上网随便看看 |
[10:12] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:14] | Joanna, I’m over him. | 乔安娜 我已经放下他了 |
[10:17] | And you don’t believe me. | 然而你却不相信我 |
[10:19] | Well, I would have if I wouldn’t have just caught you | 如果不是刚才看到你我会相信的 |
[10:21] | Trolling for articles on him! | 翻看他的新闻报道 |
[10:23] | – I wasn’t trolling! – I don’t want to have | -我没在翻看 -我想用不着我 |
[10:25] | to be the one to remind you that he cheated on you, Laurel. | 来提醒你他曾经背叛过你 劳蕾尔 |
[10:28] | With your sister. | 和你的妹妹偷腥 |
[10:30] | I appreciate your self control. | 多谢了你的自制能力 |
[10:32] | You’re stuck in the past. And the reason I know this | 你还停留在过去 我知道 |
[10:34] | is the fact that the only physical relationship | 是因为从那以后你唯一有的亲密关系 |
[10:37] | you’ve had since Oliver is with his best friend. | 是和奥利弗的挚友 |
[10:40] | It is time to move on. | 是时候往前看了 |
[10:41] | It is past time. | 过去的都过去了 |
[10:44] | I’ve been busy. | 我很忙的 |
[10:45] | I work a lot. | 我有很多活要干 |
[10:47] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[10:49] | That’s got to stop. | 就此打住 |
[10:50] | So we are going out tonight. | 今晚我们要出去 |
[10:51] | And–and we are going to have some shots | 我们要喝点小酒 |
[10:53] | and we are going to dance with men that we don’t know | 和陌生人跳舞 |
[10:55] | and we are going to stay out way too late. | 我们要一直玩到深夜 |
[11:00] | Jergens depos. | 杰根斯的取证找到了 |
[11:03] | I really don’t think I can go out tonight. | 我觉得我今晚去不了 |
[11:06] | It is adorable that you actually think I’m giving you a choice. | 你觉得自己还有选择真的是太天真了 |
[11:17] | I want you to come home right after school. | 放学以后给我立马回家 |
[11:20] | Oh, can’t. Margot and I are going to go to the mall. | 不行 玛戈特和我说好要去逛街 |
[11:22] | What, more shopping? | 怎么 还要购物 |
[11:25] | Tell Margot you’ll have to cancel. | 告诉玛戈特你去不了了 |
[11:26] | You’re grounded for two weeks. | 你被禁足两周 |
[11:30] | Grounded? | 禁足 |
[11:31] | I’ve never been grounded. | 我从来没被禁足过 |
[11:33] | Well, you’ve never committed larceny before. | 那是因为你以前从来没偷过东西 |
[11:36] | Since when do you care? | 从什么时候你开始关心我了 |
[11:38] | I’ve always cared. I’m your mother. | 我一直在关心 我是你的妈妈 |
[11:41] | Look, we’ve had a good thing going on the last five years. | 我们过去五年关系保持得一直不错 |
[11:44] | Why mess with that now? | 为什么现在要弄那么僵 |
[11:45] | No, we are paying off store owners | 不 我们贿赂了店主 |
[11:47] | to keep your record clean, | 让你不留案底 |
[11:48] | So clearly, it hasn’t been working. | 所以很明显 这样并不好 |
[11:50] | And you’re going to teach me. | 所以你开始来教育我了 |
[11:53] | It’s Oliver, isn’t it? | 是奥利弗让你这么做的 |
[11:55] | His judgmental hypocrisy is rubbing off on you. | 他的伪善已经影响了你 |
[11:57] | No, I don’t need oliver to teach me how to parent you. | 不 我不需要奥利弗来教我怎么教育你 |
[12:01] | You’ll be home by 4:00. | 你4点前必须到家 |
[12:02] | Or what? | 不然怎么样 |
[12:03] | You’re going to call the cops on me? | 你打算叫警察来抓我吗 |
[12:07] | Tell them I say hi. | 替我和他们问个好 |
[13:18] | Got ballistics back on the Holder murder. | 霍尔德凶案的弹道分析出来了 |
[13:21] | They pulled two 7.62 millimeter bullets out of him. | 他们取出了他身上两枚7.62毫米的子弹 |
[13:24] | According to the stippling and size of the entry wound, | 根据伤口的大小和形状 |
[13:26] | they estimate the shots were fired | 凶手估计是在 |
[13:27] | From approximately a hundred yards away. | 大约一百码以外射击的 |
[13:30] | A hundred yards? | 一百码吗 |
[13:32] | What, so the hood shoots him from another building, | 兜帽男从另一栋楼上射杀了他 |
[13:33] | goes over to his place, he takes out his security, | 特意跑去他那儿 放倒保安 |
[13:35] | and then he fires off a few arrows? | 然后射了几只箭 |
[13:37] | And according to his tox screen, | 据药检显示 |
[13:38] | his blood contained high concentrations | 他的血液里含有高浓度的 |
[13:40] | of strychnos toxifera. | 南美箭毒树毒液 |
[13:42] | – What? – Curare. | -什么 -箭毒 |
[13:44] | It’s a kind of poison. | 是种毒药 |
[13:44] | Oh. Ok, so now we switch from arrows | 好的 我们现在从弓箭转向了 |
[13:47] | to sniper bullets and poison. | 狙击手的子弹和毒药 |
[13:49] | I’m not buying it. | 我不相信 |
[13:51] | We still found arrows on the scene. | 我们在现场还发现了箭 |
[13:53] | Solid evidence the hood was there. | 这是兜帽男出现过的确凿证据 |
[13:55] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[13:57] | I’m going to get my own evidence. | 我自己去找证据 |
[14:13] | 7.62 millimeter rounds. | 7.62毫米 |
[14:15] | The money trail leads back to the Bratva– | 通过资金路径追查到了兄弟会 |
[14:18] | the Russian mob. | 俄罗斯黑手党 |
[14:20] | Finally… some good luck. | 终于 好运来了 |
[15:46] | Pleased to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[15:53] | I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[15:55] | We meant no disrespect | 我们对于队长 |
[15:58] | to a captain. | 没有不敬的意思 |
[16:01] | Particularly an American one. | 特别还是个美国人 |
[16:07] | So… | 所以 |
[16:08] | How can I be of assistance? | 我能帮你什么 |
[16:11] | I’m in the market for a hired gun. | 我在物色一名杀手 |
[16:13] | Someone the organization’s used before. | 组织之前用过的 |
[16:15] | His calling card is a 7.62 millimeter gun laced with curare. | 他的标志是使用带有箭毒的7.62毫米口径手枪 |
[16:20] | I know no man who uses such tools. | 我不认识用这玩意的人 |
[16:22] | But you can find out who does. | 但是你能查到 |
[16:24] | First, we will drink to each other’s health, | 首先 为了彼此的健康干杯 |
[16:27] | then I will look into the identity of this man you seek. | 然后我会调查你要找的家伙的身份 |
[16:35] | I will also confirm that you are really Bratva captain. | 我也会确认你是不是兄弟会的队长 |
[16:39] | Should this not be the case, | 如果不是的 |
[16:41] | I will send my mechanic here | 我会让我的修理工 |
[16:43] | to find you and kill you and your family. | 找到你 然后杀了你和你的家人 |
[16:54] | Carl Rasmussen was found | 卡尔·拉斯姆森今晚 |
[16:55] | shot to death in his home earlier this evening. | 早些时候被发现被人枪杀于自己的家中 |
[16:57] | The police will not comment if there’s a connection | 警方不会对拉斯姆森先生的死 |
[16:59] | between Mr. Rasmussen’s death | 和数天之前 |
[17:01] | and the murder of James Holder a few nights ago. | 詹姆斯·霍尔德的案子是否有关发表评论 |
[17:03] | Mr. Rasmussen leaves behind a wife and three children. | 拉斯姆森先生还有一个妻子和三个孩子 |
[17:26] | It’s a great loss. | 这是巨大的损失 |
[17:28] | Carl was a titan. | 卡尔是位巨人 |
[17:29] | A titan who was looking to buy out a company called Unidac Industries? | 准备买下尤尼达克工业全部财产的巨人 |
[17:33] | Well, industries are something of a misnomer. | 工业有点用词不当 |
[17:36] | UI’s recent activity was | UI最近的活动 |
[17:38] | actually looking into alternative energy. | 实际上是在寻找新能源 |
[17:40] | I think the point my partner is trying to make | 我认为我的搭档想说明的是 |
[17:42] | is that Carl Rasmussen was | 卡尔·拉斯姆森已经是 |
[17:43] | the second bidder this week to lose his life. | 这周死掉的第二位竞标人 |
[17:46] | Are you implying something, detective? | 你是在暗示些什么吗 警探 |
[17:47] | Well, only that your husband’s | 只不过是你丈夫 |
[17:49] | looking into buying Unidac Industries | 想要买下尤尼达克工业 |
[17:50] | and the competition seems to be dropping like flies. | 然后竞争者就纷纷挂掉了 |
[17:53] | And I’m sure your veiled accusation | 我肯定你的影射 |
[17:55] | has nothing to do with how you feel about my family? | 和你对我家人的感情一点关系都没有吧 |
[17:59] | Unidac’s in receivership, detective. | 尤尼达克正在接受破产管理 警探 |
[18:02] | Ownership is subject to a liquidation auction, | 所有权服从于清算拍卖 |
[18:04] | so that means there are | 那就意味着 |
[18:05] | many prospective buyers. | 有很多的潜在买家 |
[18:07] | And the auction’s tomorrow, so… | 拍卖就在明天 所以 |
[18:10] | if I was taking out the competition, | 如果我要除去竞争者 |
[18:12] | I have a lot of killing to do in a very short amount of time. | 我还需要在这么短的时间里杀掉一大波人 |
[18:16] | We’re just making the rounds with the interested buyers. | 我们只是在调查有兴趣的买家 |
[18:19] | Let them know to be careful. | 让他们小心一点 |
[18:20] | Oh, yes. And I’m overwhelmed | 当然 兰斯警探会关心 |
[18:23] | that Detective Lance is concerned for our safety. | 我们的安全 真是令我受宠若惊 |
[18:27] | Well… | 那么 |
[18:28] | Thank you for your concern, gentlemen. | 谢谢你的关心 先生 |
[18:30] | Our security consultant, Mr. Diggle, | 我们的安全顾问 狄格尔先生 |
[18:32] | is taking all the necessary precautions. | 会采取必要的预防措施 |
[18:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:38] | Right. | 好的 |
[18:40] | Well, if you need us, | 如果需要我们 |
[18:44] | we’re just a 911 call away. | 一通报警电话就行了 |
[18:54] | Oh, my, this is going to be killer. | 天啊 今晚肯定会很赞 |
[18:57] | – If Max never sees me here… – I agree. | -只要马克思没看到我 -我同意 |
[19:00] | Ah, if you want to run a business, | 如果你要经营企业 |
[19:01] | you’ve got to take a few risks. | 就得承担一些风险 |
[19:03] | I don’t see your name on the list. | 名单上没有你 |
[19:05] | Mr. Queen. | 奎恩先生 |
[19:10] | I have never seen this guy before in my life. | 我这辈子从没见过这个家伙 |
[19:31] | Doesn’t you going out and having fun violate some kind of law, | 你出来找乐子是不是违反了某种法律啊 |
[19:34] | you know, like the ones that are carved on a stone tablet? | 比如那些刻在石碑上的玩意 |
[19:37] | – That’s cute, Tommy. – Thanks. | -好好笑 汤米 -谢了 |
[19:39] | I can see you two are up to your old hunting patterns. | 你们俩这是又出来猎艳了吧 |
[19:41] | Just seeing what passes for fun | 只不过看看我这五年 |
[19:42] | in Starling City after five years. | 错过了星城什么有趣的东西 |
[19:45] | Well, I’m sure you’ll find | 我确定你会发现 |
[19:47] | that it just hasn’t been the same without you. | 没了你之后一切都不一样了 |
[19:49] | Big brother! | 老哥 |
[19:51] | Oh! I am so wasted right now. | 我现在太晕了 |
[19:53] | There is– there is two of you. | 这里有两个你 |
[19:58] | I thought you were grounded. | 我以为你被禁足了 |
[19:59] | I am. And thank you– thank you for that, by the way. | 是啊 多亏了你 谢了啊 |
[20:05] | You’re done for the night. | 你该回家了 |
[20:06] | Oh, what are you going to do? | 你能怎样 |
[20:08] | – Tell mom? – Thea! | -告诉妈妈 -西娅 |
[20:11] | You are hanging with the wrong people. | 你不该跟这些人混在一起 |
[20:15] | You’re one to talk. | 你不也一样吗 |
[20:17] | How much do you know about your own so-called friends over here? | 你对你这些所谓的朋友了解多少 |
[20:21] | Oh, Thea, maybe you should– | 西娅 或许你该 |
[20:23] | Tommy…I think your bff has a right to know. | 汤米 我觉得你的好兄弟有权知道 |
[20:26] | Thea, let’s go. | 西娅 我们走 |
[20:28] | Well, I guess they never told you | 我猜他们从未告诉你 |
[20:30] | that they’ve been screwing while you were gone. | 你不在的时候他们俩有多甜蜜 |
[20:42] | – Look, man, I– – Tommy… | -兄弟 -汤米 |
[20:46] | It’s ok. | 没关系 |
[20:50] | You and me, we’re done for the night. | 你和我 我们回去 |
[20:53] | Take your hands off of me. | 别碰我 |
[20:56] | You’re not my father. | 你不是我的父亲 |
[20:58] | And you’re barely my brother. | 你也快算不上是我的哥哥了 |
[21:07] | Look at this. | 看啊 |
[21:08] | Oliver Queen. | 奥利弗·奎恩 |
[21:12] | Max Fuller. | 马克斯·福勒 |
[21:15] | How you been? | 你好吗 |
[21:17] | Happy you drowned. | 听说你被淹死很开心 |
[21:22] | Hey, Max– | 嘿 马克斯 |
[21:26] | Get him up! | 扶他起来 |
[21:28] | Hey, let him go, let him go! | 让他走 让他走 |
[21:30] | Hey, I said let him go! | 我说了 让他走 |
[21:33] | Told you he was going to be pissed. | 我告诉过你 他肯定会发飙的 |
[21:35] | Back off, Merlyn. This isn’t your problem. | 走开 梅林 这事跟你没关系 |
[21:36] | You want to get to him? | 你们想对他动手 |
[21:38] | You’ve got to go through me. | 得先过经过我 |
[21:40] | Wow, they are probably going to get through me. | 他们要对我动手了 |
[21:56] | So is this over, Max? | 够了吗 马克斯 |
[21:57] | Or are you going to have your boys pound on me next? | 还是你要让你的小跟班们来对付我 |
[22:04] | You three consider yourselves banned for life. | 你们三个这辈子都别想进来了 |
[22:07] | Get the hell out of my place! | 滚出我的地盘 |
[22:10] | Your club sucks anyway. | 反正你的店也弱爆了 |
[22:13] | You guys ok? | 你们没事吧 |
[22:13] | Where’d you learn to do that? | 你在哪儿学的这一手 |
[22:15] | Cop dad, remember? | 警察老爸 记得吗 |
[22:16] | He made me take self defense classes. | 他逼我去上自我防御课 |
[22:20] | Laurel. | 劳蕾尔 |
[22:23] | What Thea said… | 西娅说的那些 |
[22:25] | Oliver, Tommy and I don’t need your blessing, | 奥利弗 汤米和我不需要你的祝福 |
[22:29] | and I don’t need your forgiveness. | 我也不需要你的原谅 |
[24:01] | Why don’t you guys take a seat | 你们先坐 |
[24:03] | and I will grab a couple of burgers | 我去拿点吃的 |
[24:04] | and some ice for those faces. | 还有敷脸的冰块 |
[24:06] | The girl’s pretty cute. | 那女孩挺可爱啊 |
[24:07] | That’s my sister in law. | 她是我哥哥的妻子 |
[24:08] | Who I will never speak to or… look at. | 我保证不跟她说话 也不乱瞄 |
[24:12] | Ever. Gonna grab a beer… | 永远不 我得去拿瓶啤酒 |
[24:14] | She’s not wearing a wedding ring. | 她没带婚戒 |
[24:16] | Brother out of the picture? | 一个从未谋面的哥哥吗 |
[24:19] | Yeah, you could say that. | 可以这么说 |
[24:25] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[24:27] | So sweet of you to adopt two white boys. | 看到你领养了两个白人男孩 真不错 |
[24:30] | They need a good role model. | 他们需要一个好的道德模范 |
[24:31] | That’s my client Oliver Queen. | 那是我的主顾奥利弗·奎恩 |
[24:34] | Looks like you’re doing a bang up job protecting him. | 看起来你对他保护得很周全啊 |
[24:39] | Look, man… | 兄弟 |
[24:42] | About Laurel. | 关于劳蕾尔 |
[24:45] | I was going to tell you. | 我正打算要告诉你 |
[24:46] | I was just trying to figure out the right way. | 我想找一个好的方式 |
[24:50] | To tell somebody that you slept with their girlfriend | 告诉一个人在他失踪 下落不明之后 |
[24:52] | after they went missing and were then presumed dead. | 你睡了他的女朋友 |
[24:57] | What, there’s no greeting card for that? | 难道没有卖这种祝福卡片的吗 |
[25:01] | Look… | 听着 |
[25:03] | It was wrong. | 我不该这样 |
[25:05] | – And I’m sorry. – Tommy. | -我很抱歉 -汤米 |
[25:10] | I was dead. | 我那时死了 |
[25:11] | No, man, you were with Laurel. | 不 兄弟 你和劳蕾尔在一起 |
[25:14] | And whether you were dead, or as it turns out, | 不管你是真的死了 还是 |
[25:16] | alive on a deserted island, | 在一个荒岛上存活下来 |
[25:19] | You are my friend. | 你都是我的朋友 |
[25:21] | And me being with Laurel violated that friendship | 我和劳蕾尔在一起 |
[25:24] | in about 50 different ways. | 从多个层面伤害了我们的友谊 |
[25:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:28] | But it’s ok. | 但是没关系 |
[25:31] | How dangerous is this gig, anyway? | 这次又有多危险 |
[25:33] | It’s a cakewalk, Carla, don’t worry. | 小菜一碟 卡拉 不用担心 |
[25:35] | Too late. | 太晚了 |
[25:37] | Or have you forgotten this job | 你忘了你哥哥是 |
[25:38] | got your brother killed? | 因为这份工作死掉的吗 |
[25:41] | Because, Dig, I haven’t. | 因为 狄格 我没忘 |
[25:43] | I can’t. | 我忘不了 |
[25:49] | You are being really chill about this. I– | 这件事你真的很淡定 我 |
[25:55] | Hello? | 你好 |
[26:01] | It’s a russian model calling me. | 是个俄国超模打给我的 |
[26:05] | Can we… can I have a minute, please? | 我们 我可以单独待一分钟吗 |
[26:08] | I can see now why you were able to be so chill. | 我知道你为什么这么淡定了 |
[26:11] | Enjoy. | 好好享受 |
[26:14] | So I checked out? | 我猜对了吗 |
[26:15] | You did. His name is Floyd Lawton. | 没错 他的名字是弗洛伊德·罗通 |
[26:18] | I have address. Where he stayed last time, | 我有他最近住过的地址 |
[26:20] | he was in starling city. | 他还在星城里 |
[26:22] | But that is all. | 就这些 |
[26:23] | Let’s hope he’s a creature of habit. Go. | 但愿他是个不爱搬家的人 说吧 |
[26:26] | 1700 Broadway, | 1700号 百老汇街 |
[26:28] | Papp motel, room 52. | 帕珀旅馆 52号房间 |
[26:30] | You’ll leave us out of this, yes? | 你不会把我们扯进去吧 |
[26:33] | Assuming Mr. Lawton doesn’t kill you first. | 如果你没有被罗通先生杀掉的话 |
[27:52] | Ahem. Felicity Smoke? | 是费利西蒂·斯莫克吗 |
[27:56] | Hi. I’m Oliver Queen. | 你好 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[27:59] | Of course. | 当然 |
[28:01] | I know who you are, you’re Mr. Queen. | 我知道你是谁 你是奎恩先生 |
[28:03] | No, Mr. Queen was my father. | 不 奎恩先生是我父亲 |
[28:04] | Right, but he’s dead. I mean, he drowned. | 没错 可他死了 我是说溺水身亡了 |
[28:07] | But you didn’t, which means | 可你还活着 所以 |
[28:08] | you could come down to the I.T. Department | 才能下楼到IT部来 |
[28:11] | and listen to me babble. | 听我喋喋不休地说话 |
[28:14] | Which will end. | 但马上就说完了 |
[28:15] | In 3…2…1. | 倒数3…2…1 |
[28:18] | I’m having some trouble with my computer | 我电脑出了点问题 |
[28:20] | and they told me that you were the person to come and see. | 他们让我来找你 |
[28:24] | I was at my coffee shop surfing the web | 当时我在咖啡店上网 |
[28:26] | and I spilt a latte on it. | 不小心把拿铁洒在上头了 |
[28:28] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[28:30] | ‘Cause these look like bullet holes. | 这看起来像是子弹孔 |
[28:32] | My coffee shop is in a bad neighborhood. | 我去的那家咖啡店附近治安挺糟 |
[28:38] | If there is anything that you can salvage from it, | 如果你能想办法修好 |
[28:41] | I would really appreciate it. | 我将感激不尽 |
[28:45] | Mm-hmm. | 好吧 |
[28:55] | Oh. Well, good, you’re here. | 不错嘛 你在这儿 |
[28:58] | I’m under house arrest, remember. | 我被软禁在家 记得吗 |
[29:00] | Do you want to wear the Calvin Klein or the Zac Posen? | 你想穿CK还是这件扎克·珀森 |
[29:05] | For dinner? | 晚餐的时候 |
[29:07] | I was just going to wear pajamas. | 我就打算穿睡衣 |
[29:09] | To Walter’s stock auction. | 是出席沃尔特的股份拍卖会时的衣服 |
[29:11] | I think I rather be grounded. | 我倒宁愿禁足在家 |
[29:13] | No, it’s important that you come. | 不 你的出席至关重要 |
[29:15] | Important to whom? | 对谁至关重要 |
[29:18] | To me. | 对我 |
[29:25] | All right, listen to me. | 好吧 听我说 |
[29:32] | When you were four years old, | 你四岁的时候 |
[29:33] | you came home one day with a cat. | 有天带了只猫回家 |
[29:36] | It was a stray, it was filthy, | 那是只流浪猫 不仅身上脏 |
[29:38] | and it was mean. | 脾气也很坏 |
[29:39] | But you stood there and you declared | 但你就站在那儿 宣布 |
[29:41] | that it was coming to live with us. | 它以后要和我们一起住 |
[29:44] | Your father came home from the office | 你父亲从办公室回来 |
[29:45] | and he saw what was going on, | 看到眼前的那一幕 |
[29:47] | and he sat you down and he explained to you | 就让你坐下 解释说 |
[29:50] | that the cat was in fact a tiger | 那只猫其实是只老虎 |
[29:53] | and that we needed to get it home. | 我们得把它送回家 |
[29:56] | And somehow… | 不知为何 |
[29:59] | you understood. | 你竟然明白了 |
[30:02] | Robert was always so good at getting through to you. | 罗伯特总是轻而易举就能说通你 |
[30:05] | I–I was always so jealous of that. I– | 我 我一直很嫉妒这一点 我… |
[30:13] | You never talk about him. | 你从来没提过他 |
[30:18] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[30:21] | That’s the first time you’ve talked about him in years. | 这是你这么多年来第一次提到他 |
[30:27] | Well, I think you and I have gotten into some bad habits. | 我想我和你都养成了一些坏习惯 |
[30:31] | There’s been a lot that has changed recently, Thea, | 最近发生了许多变化 西娅 |
[30:33] | and I think that maybe this can change, too. | 我想也许这也能改变 |
[30:53] | It looks like blueprints. | 这看起来像是副工程图 |
[30:54] | Do you know what of? | 你知道是什么的工程图吗 |
[30:56] | – The Exchange Building. – Never heard of it. | -交易所大厦 -没听说过 |
[30:58] | It’s where the Unidac Industry’s auction is scheduled to take place. | 尤尼达克工业计划举行拍卖会的地方 |
[31:03] | I thought you said that was your laptop. | 我记得你说过这是你的电脑 |
[31:05] | Yes. | 对 |
[31:07] | Look, I don’t want to get in the middle | 先声明 我可不想卷入 |
[31:09] | of some Shakespearian family drama thing. | 莎士比亚式的家庭闹剧之中 |
[31:12] | What? | 什么 |
[31:13] | Mr. Steele’s marrying your mom. | 斯蒂尔先生娶了你母亲 |
[31:16] | 哈姆雷特王子的叔叔克劳迪斯 弑兄娶嫂夺得王位 | |
[31:16] | Claudius, Gertrude… | 克劳迪斯 格特鲁德 |
[31:18] | Hamlet? | 哈姆雷特 |
[31:19] | I didn’t study Shakespeare at any of the four schools | 我在曾经退学的四间学校里 |
[31:21] | that I dropped out of. | 都没学过莎士比亚 |
[31:24] | Mr. Steele is trying to buy Unidac Industries. | 斯蒂尔先生想买下尤尼达克工业 |
[31:27] | And you’ve got a company laptop | 而你却刚好拿到了与他的某个 |
[31:29] | associated with one of the guys he’s competing against. | 竞争对手相关的公司笔记本电脑 |
[31:32] | – Floyd Lawton. – No. | -弗洛伊德·罗通 -不 |
[31:35] | Warren Patel. | 沃伦·帕特尔 |
[31:39] | Who’s Floyd Lawton? | 谁是弗洛伊德·罗通 |
[31:40] | He is an employee of Mr. Patel, evidently. | 显然 他是帕特尔先生的手下 |
[31:48] | The Exchange Building | 交易所大厦由三座 |
[31:49] | is surrounded by 3 towers with eye lines into the building. | 布下眼线的塔楼所环绕 |
[31:53] | Lawton could get a kill shot off | 几乎从任何角度都能 |
[31:55] | from virtually anywhere. | 给罗通致命一击 |
[31:59] | But I can’t cover the area. | 可我不能顾及整个区域 |
[32:00] | I can’t protect all of deadshot’s targets. | 保护不到死亡射手的所有目标 |
[32:03] | I can’t do this alone. | 我一个人办不到 |
[32:10] | – Ah, you son of a bitch! – Detective, quiet! | -你这狗娘养的 -探长 安静点 |
[32:14] | You’ve got a pair on you, | 你小子胆大了 |
[32:15] | pulling this right outside the police station! | 敢跑到警局门前动手 |
[32:16] | Floyd Lawton’s the one targeting the buyers | 弗洛伊德·罗通就是那个要对 |
[32:18] | interested in Unidac Industries. | 尤尼达克工业感兴趣的买家下手的家伙 |
[32:20] | Interpol calls him “Deadshot” | 国际刑警把他称作”死亡射手” |
[32:22] | because he never misses. | 因为他弹无虚发 |
[32:23] | You can look this up after I go. | 我走之后你可以仔细调查一番 |
[32:25] | Yeah, and stop chasing you, I suppose? | 是 然后就不对你紧追不放了 是吗 |
[32:29] | Warren Patel hired Lawton. | 沃伦·帕特尔雇了罗通 |
[32:31] | I can’t be sure who they’re targeting, | 我还不确定谁是他们的目标 |
[32:32] | it might be all the buyers, | 也有可能是所有买家 |
[32:33] | And I can’t protect them in a space that big. | 那么大的地方我保护不了所有人 |
[32:37] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[32:39] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[32:40] | Professional help. | 专业的帮助 |
[32:42] | Lawton laces his bullets with curare. | 罗通的子弹都喂了毒 |
[32:45] | Tell your men to wear Kevlar. | 叫你的伙计都穿上防弹衣 |
[32:46] | I’ll tell them to shoot you– | 我会叫他们朝你开枪 |
[33:10] | Well, it’s quite a turn out, huh? | 这是个不错的活动嘛 |
[33:13] | Well, it’s quite an opportunity, actually. | 事实上是个不错的机会 |
[33:15] | But regardless of the outcome of the auction, | 可不管拍卖结果如何 |
[33:18] | I’m already a winner | 我都是个赢家 |
[33:19] | because I have the two most beautiful women | 因为我身旁有两位最美的女士 |
[33:21] | – At my side tonight. – Two? | -陪在我身边 -两个 |
[33:29] | Thanks for coming, Thea. | 谢谢你能来 西娅 |
[33:32] | It means a lot to your mother. And me. | 这对于你妈妈和我都是一种宽慰 |
[33:37] | Mr. Steele, the auction will be opening in 5 minutes. | 斯蒂尔先生 拍卖将于五分钟后开始 |
[33:40] | Please make sure your bid is ready. | 请准备就绪 |
[33:42] | Thank you, Gina. | 谢谢你 吉娜 |
[33:43] | Shall we? | 我们走吧 |
[33:48] | Warren Patel. I’m going to need you to come with me, sir. | 沃伦·帕特尔 你能跟我走一趟吗 先生 |
[33:53] | Unit one, all clear. Unit two, you copy? | 第一小组准备就绪 第二小组 收到了吗 |
[33:55] | We have Patel in custody. | 我们正在监视帕特尔 |
[33:56] | Still, no sign of Lawton. | 依然没有劳顿的踪影 |
[33:58] | Unit three? | 第三小组 |
[33:59] | I’m at the northwest perimeter. All clear. | 我在西北方向 一切正常 |
[34:02] | Unit four? | 第四小组 |
[34:02] | Parking structure is clear. | 停车场已准备就绪 |
[34:04] | Unit five, what’s your status? | 第五小组 现在是什么情况 |
[34:05] | This is unit five. All clear. | 这是第五小组 一切正常 |
[34:16] | Oh, what a shock. | 原来你在这里 |
[34:20] | It is friday night. | 这可是周五 |
[34:22] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[34:24] | Well, I am an attorney and this is a courthouse, | 我是一名律师而这里是法院 |
[34:26] | So I think the better question is, what are you doing here? | 我想该是我问 你在这里做什么 |
[34:30] | I wanted to talk to you about last night. | 我想跟你谈谈昨晚的事情 |
[34:33] | You mean how I saved your asses? | 你是指我救你一命的事 |
[34:35] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[34:36] | Ok, first of all, we shall never, | 首先 我们永远 |
[34:38] | ever speak of that ever again. | 永远也不要再提起那件事 |
[34:40] | And secondly, I think you know that I meant the other thing. | 其次 你应该知道我想说什么 |
[34:45] | I don’t care to talk about that. | 我不屑于听你的话 |
[34:46] | I spoke to Oliver. | 我和奥利弗谈过了 |
[34:48] | He was surprisingly cool. | 他对此事异常冷静 |
[34:54] | That’s because he knew. | 那是因为他知道 |
[34:57] | Did you see his face when Thea told him? | 你看见西娅告诉他时他的表情了吗 |
[35:00] | Tommy, he didn’t even blink. | 汤米 他连眼睛都没眨 |
[35:03] | Trust me, he knew. | 相信我 他之前就知道 |
[35:04] | Then why didn’t he say anything? | 那为什么他什么也没有说 |
[35:05] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[35:08] | Maybe because he knows he doesn’t have any right to judge me. | 可能因为他觉得没什么资格说我吧 |
[35:13] | There’s a silver lining, though. | 尽管这样 还是有一线希望 |
[35:15] | Now that the whole truth | 既然大家 |
[35:16] | and nothing but is out, | 都已坦白 |
[35:19] | is there a chance now for you and me? | 我们之间还有可能吗 |
[35:27] | You said you didn’t think | 你说你不认为 |
[35:29] | that I was a one girl type of guy. | 我是那种专一的男人 |
[35:31] | I’m going to prove you wrong. | 我要证明你是错的 |
[35:35] | By dating me. | 所以来跟我约会 |
[35:36] | By being better. | 所以我要变得更优秀 |
[35:38] | By being someone that you deserve | 变成配得上你的男人 |
[35:40] | and that you want to be with. | 变成你愿意以身相许的男人 |
[35:44] | Well… | 好吧 |
[35:45] | That’s certainly a guy I’d be interested in meeting. | 这个男人我肯定有兴趣认识认识 |
[35:51] | Good. | 太好了 |
[35:52] | Now how about we start, | 那我们现在就开始吧 |
[35:54] | by getting you the heck out of here. | 把你从这里接走 |
[35:55] | Come on, it is friday night. | 来吧 这可是周五晚上 |
[35:58] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[35:58] | – Fine. – Good. | -好吧 -太好了 |
[36:05] | Well, don’t you scrub up nice? | 你还真是人模狗样啊 |
[36:07] | Here to support my family. | 我是来这里支持我的家人 |
[36:08] | Yeah, me, too, god help me. | 是啊 我也是 谁能帮帮我 |
[36:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:18] | Dig. Got your eyes open? | 狄格 警戒起来了吗 |
[36:21] | That’s what I’m here for, sir. | 这正是我来这的原因 先生 |
[36:22] | That and answering patronizing questions. | 你完全没必要问这种问题 |
[36:24] | This guy’s out of time. | 这个家伙拖得太久了 |
[36:25] | If he’s going to do something, | 如果他想干什么 |
[36:26] | it’s going to happen before the auction. | 一定会赶在拍卖会之前 |
[36:29] | Sir? | 什么意思 先生 |
[36:32] | I heard the story on the radio. | 我是从广播里听到的 |
[36:34] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[36:36] | So pleased you were able to attend. Hmm. | 你能来简直是太好了 |
[36:39] | Walter, the police said | 沃尔特 刚刚警察说 |
[36:39] | that some of the unidac bidders were murdered. | 有些投标人已经被谋杀了 |
[36:42] | I just think that we should be a little bit more careful. | 我想我们应该更小心些了 |
[36:45] | My mother’s already lost a husband. | 我妈妈已经失去了一个丈夫 |
[36:46] | Well, if Moira shared your concern, | 如果莫伊拉能理解你的感受的话 |
[36:49] | she wouldn’t have come. | 她就不会来 |
[36:50] | And she definitely wouldn’t have brought your sister. | 更不会把你的妹妹也带来 |
[37:16] | Oliver, what a wonderful surprise. | 奥利弗 你能来简直是太好了 |
[37:19] | I need you to get them out of here right now. | 你现在必须得把她们都带出去 |
[37:36] | Are you ok? Are you hurt? | 你没事吧 你受伤了吗 |
[37:38] | No, I’m fine! Where is Walter? | 不 我很好 沃尔特在哪儿 |
[37:40] | Go, go, go, go! Walter’s fine. | 快走 快走 沃尔特没事 |
[37:42] | Sir, I have to get you out of here. | 先生 我得掩护你离开这里 |
[37:44] | No, them! | 不 先带她们走 |
[37:44] | Them. | 她们 |
[37:46] | Go, go, I’ll find him, ma’am, I’ll find him. | 快走 走 我去找他 我去找他 |
[39:11] | Drop your guns. | 把你的枪放下 |
[39:13] | I admire your work. | 我很欣赏你的工作 |
[39:16] | Guess you won’t be extending me any professional courtesy. | 不过你不怎么看好我的专业手法吧 |
[39:19] | We’re not in the same line of work. | 我们不是一路人 |
[39:22] | Your profession is murder. | 你的工作就是谋杀 |
[39:23] | You’ve taken lives. | 你也杀过人 |
[39:26] | For the good of others. | 那是为了帮助别人 |
[39:28] | You’re out for yourself. | 你却是为了自己 |
[41:49] | Hey. | 你好 |