英文名称:Becky
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:18] | He was wearing like this | 他当时穿了件 |
[01:20] | really stupid orange camouflage shirt. | 非常傻的橘色迷彩上衣 |
[01:25] | That’s good, Becky. | 很好 贝琪 |
[01:27] | And do you remember what happened | 你还记得那个穿橘色迷彩上衣的人 |
[01:29] | to the man in the orange camouflage shirt? | 他怎么了吗 |
[01:40] | What happened by your fort, Becky? | 你的堡垒门口发生了什么 贝琪 |
[01:46] | Help. | 救命 |
[01:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:07] | Boys, stop that before someone gets hurt. | 小子们 点到为止 |
[03:11] | Come on, get to class. | 快 去上课 |
[03:18] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 我们走 我们走 |
[03:20] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[03:22] | Move. | 快点 |
[03:50] | 第七单元章节测试 贝琪·胡珀 | |
[03:54] | Please send Becky Hooper to the front office. | 请让贝琪·胡珀到前台来 |
[03:57] | Her father’s here to pick her up. | 她父亲来接她了 |
[04:09] | On your feet. | 起来 |
[04:25] | Hi, Chipmunk. | 你好 花栗鼠 |
[05:18] | Good back there? | 后面还好吗 |
[05:20] | Yup. | 挺好 |
[05:38] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[05:39] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[05:40] | There’s something wrong with this gentleman. | 这位先生好像出了点问题 |
[05:41] | – Shit. – What? | -见鬼 -什么 |
[05:43] | Pull over. | 停车 |
[05:50] | Wanna guess why I sprung you early? | 想猜猜我为什么早早来接你吗 |
[05:53] | What? | 什么 |
[05:55] | Can you take your? | 你能把你的 |
[05:56] | Can you turn your music off please? | 你能把你的音乐关了吗 |
[06:03] | Got about a quarter tank. | 油箱大概还剩四分之一的油 |
[06:06] | I’m gonna pull over. | 我要停一下 |
[06:11] | They have meat sticks. | 这里有肉干 |
[06:12] | – I wonder if they have bison. – Gummies. | -不知道他们有没有野牛肉 -软糖 |
[06:15] | You hate gummy worms. | 你不是讨厌毛毛虫软糖吗 |
[06:27] | Search continues for four inmates | 对今早从联邦监狱越狱的 |
[06:28] | who escaped federal custody this morning, | 四名囚犯的搜索仍在进行中 |
[06:31] | killing two armed guards and an inmate as they fled. | 犯人逃亡时杀害了两名武装狱警和一名囚犯 |
[06:33] | Authorities say the men are armed and extremely dangerous. | 官方称这些人手持武器并极端危险 |
[06:37] | In other news. | 其它新闻 |
[06:51] | Looks like the Atlanta Braves are off to a great start this season. | 亚特兰大勇士队这个赛季似乎开了个好头 |
[06:54] | I’m gonna turn it over to Matt. | 下面我将转接给马特 |
[07:04] | A small one. | 来一小杯 |
[07:06] | What flavor? | 什么口味 |
[07:30] | Can you picture? | 你能想象吗 |
[07:32] | Those are the shoes I have. | 这些是我的鞋 |
[07:33] | – Still looks good? – Yes. | -看起来还行吗 -挺好的 |
[07:35] | – Okay. – Of course, of course. | -好 -当然了 |
[07:36] | Yes, okay. Here we go. | 好 我们开始 |
[07:38] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[07:41] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[07:45] | Mom is in serious painter mode. | 妈妈在认真画画 |
[07:49] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[07:50] | Why is Dora’s head way bigger than Dad’s? | 朵拉的头为什么比爸爸的还大 |
[07:54] | She’s just so full of herself, right. | 它太自以为是了 |
[07:56] | She is pretty awesome. | 它挺棒的 |
[07:59] | Okay, got a surprise for you. Gotta close your eyes. | 给你准备了个惊喜 你得闭上眼睛 |
[08:08] | There. | 好了 |
[08:09] | Okay, open ’em. | 好了 睁开眼睛 |
[08:12] | Oh, Becky. | 贝琪 |
[08:14] | Much love, girlie. | 我好爱你 小姑娘 |
[08:36] | This whole thing. | 这整件事 |
[08:39] | I know it’s been hard, | 我知道很痛苦 |
[08:43] | but you can’t stay angry forever. | 但你不能永远愤怒下去 |
[09:00] | Why would you bring me here? | 你为什么要带我来这里 |
[09:02] | Calm down, Chipmunk. | 冷静 花栗鼠 |
[09:03] | Don’t call me that. | 别那么叫我 |
[09:06] | I thought you said it would take time. | 我以为你说过这需要时间 |
[09:07] | Like with the realtors or whatever. | 需要联系房产经纪人之类的 |
[09:10] | Yeah, so about that now. | 对 现在就是要说那个 |
[09:14] | Can you turn that off, please? | 你能把音乐关掉吗 |
[09:18] | Now. | 马上 |
[09:20] | Off. | 关掉 |
[09:24] | Becky. | 贝琪 |
[09:26] | Rebecca Hooper, if the next button you press | 瑞贝卡·胡珀 如果你按的下个按钮 |
[09:28] | is not the off button, you’re grounded for two weeks. | 不是关闭键 你就等着禁足两周吧 |
[09:44] | You can’t keep taking things that aren’t yours. | 你不能一直为你不能控制的事情生气 |
[09:47] | Obviously I can. | 显然我可以 |
[10:36] | She wouldn’t want us to sell it. | 她不会想让我们卖掉的 |
[10:38] | – Becky… – No, just because she’s not here anymore… | -贝琪 -不 就算她不在了… |
[10:40] | We’re not selling it. | 我们不卖了 |
[10:44] | Been trying to tell you. | 一直想告诉你 |
[10:46] | I changed my mind. We’re keeping it. | 我改主意了 这房子不卖了 |
[10:51] | Oh, you forgot you hated me for a minute, huh? | 你暂时忘掉恨我这事了吗 |
[10:56] | Diego, we’re keeping it. We’re keeping it. | 迪亚哥 我们不卖了 我们不卖了 |
[10:58] | Come on. Come on, boy, let’s go swimming. | 来 来 小子 我们去游泳 |
[11:00] | No. Can you wait a second? | 不 你能等等吗 |
[11:01] | No, I wanna swim. | 不 我想游泳 |
[11:02] | Yeah, but how ’bout after dinner? | 嗯 等晚饭后再游如何 |
[11:03] | There’s something else I need to talk to you about. | 我还有件事要和你谈 |
[11:11] | What is she doing here? | 她来这里做什么 |
[11:13] | Well that’s part of it. | 这就是我想说的事的一部分 |
[11:14] | I invited Kayla and Ty up for the weekend. | 我邀请凯拉和小泰来共度周末 |
[11:18] | You made it. | 你来了 |
[11:20] | Thank you GPS. | 感谢GPS |
[11:22] | I’ll park it next to mine. | 我帮你把车停到我的车旁边 |
[11:23] | Do I have to tip the valet? | 我需要给你小费吗 |
[11:25] | Yes. Yes, you do. | 对 你得给 |
[11:28] | – Oh, I missed you. – Same here. | -我想你了 -我也是 |
[11:30] | Hey, Becky. | 贝琪 |
[11:34] | It’s so generous of you to share your dad | 你真大方 这周末愿意和我们 |
[11:36] | and this place with us this weekend. | 分享你爸爸和这个地方 |
[11:41] | The drive here was gorgeous. | 路上的风景非常美 |
[11:44] | You didn’t tell her that we were coming, did you? | 你没告诉她我们要来 是不是 |
[11:46] | I tried. | 我试过了 |
[11:47] | Hey, little man. | 小家伙 |
[11:47] | – How you doing? – Hi. | -你好吗 -你好 |
[11:48] | I know someone who’s excited to meet you. | 有个家伙见到你可激动了 |
[11:50] | Come here. | 过来 |
[11:55] | Oh, she’s really nice. | 它很乖的 |
[11:56] | – She’s sweet. – It’s okay. | -脾气很好 -没事的 |
[11:58] | All right, girl, give the man some room. | 好了 姑娘 给人家点地方 |
[12:00] | – What’s her name? – Dora. | -它叫什么 -朵拉 |
[12:02] | Diego’s down by the lake, | 迪亚哥在湖边 |
[12:03] | but he takes a bit longer getting used to new people, | 但是它要多花点时间才能接受新人 |
[12:06] | but he knows a lot of tricks. | 不过它会很多小把戏 |
[12:07] | Pretty much anything Becky asks. | 基本上贝琪让它做什么它都会 |
[12:09] | Maybe she’ll show you if you ask. | 说不定她会同意展示给你看 |
[12:12] | Yeah. Yeah. | -好 -好 |
[12:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:13] | Yeah, oh see look. See, she likes you. | 看看 它喜欢你 |
[12:15] | She likes everyone. | 它谁都喜欢 |
[12:18] | Why don’t you go get Diego? | 你何不去找迪亚哥呢 |
[12:20] | ‘Cause we’re about to eat. | 我们快要吃饭了 |
[12:21] | Fine. | 行 |
[12:23] | Will you take Ty with you? | 你愿意带小泰一起吗 |
[12:25] | What? No. | 什么 不要 |
[12:28] | You let her walk all over you. | 你完全让她骑在你头上 |
[12:29] | She’s 13. | 她13岁 |
[12:32] | Don’t worry about Becky. | 别担心贝琪 |
[12:33] | She’s like Diego, takes a bit longer | 她就像迪亚哥 需要多花点时间 |
[12:36] | getting used to new people. | 才能接受新人 |
[12:38] | Do you wanna help me build the fire pit? | 你想帮我一起垒火堆吗 |
[12:40] | We can have s’mores after dinner. | 我们晚饭后可以来点烤棉花糖 |
[12:42] | What’s s’mores? | 烤棉花糖是什么 |
[12:45] | – What’s s’mores? – I know. | -烤棉花糖是什么 -我知道 |
[12:47] | Oh, you are in for a treat. | 那可有惊喜等着你呢 |
[12:49] | Come on. | 来 |
[13:06] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[13:07] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[13:09] | Could you step out of the vehicle? | 你能下车吗 |
[13:23] | We appreciate your compliance. You live nearby? | 感谢你的配合 你住在附近吗 |
[13:26] | Half a mile that way. | 就在那边八百米的地方 |
[13:28] | Driver’s license please. | 请出示驾照 |
[13:29] | My partner’s gonna inspect your vehicle. | 我的搭档会检查你的车辆 |
[13:43] | Gunshot will carry half a mile. | 枪声会传到八百米外 |
[13:46] | Don’t wanna alarm your wife. | 我们不想惊动你妻子 |
[13:47] | What? | 什么 |
[15:06] | Ty. | 小泰 |
[15:09] | Stop feeding the dog your food. | 别再给狗喂你的食物了 |
[15:12] | – But she’s hungry. – No. | -但它饿了 -不行 |
[15:22] | Becky, we’ve got something | 贝琪 我们有件事 |
[15:25] | that we would like to talk to you about. | 想要和你谈 |
[15:29] | Can you look at me, Chipmunk? | 你能看着我吗 花栗鼠 |
[15:32] | I told you not to call me that. | 我跟你说了别那么叫我 |
[15:35] | Yes. Rebecca, I would like to tell you something | 行 瑞贝卡 我想告诉你一件事 |
[15:38] | and I would like you to look at me. | 我希望你能看着我 |
[15:43] | Okay so. | 好了 |
[15:46] | I know things have been tough this past year. | 我知道过去这一年很不好过 |
[15:51] | On all of us, but especially on you. | 我们都一样 但你尤其难过 |
[15:55] | Still, we have to look forward. | 但我们还是得向前看 |
[16:01] | Part of the healing process is moving on. | 前进是疗伤的一部分 |
[16:05] | Now, Kayla and I, we love each other very much. | 凯拉和我 我们很爱彼此 |
[16:13] | So we’ve decided to get married. | 所以我们决定要结婚了 |
[16:19] | What? | 什么 |
[16:21] | I know it’s a big deal | 我知道这是件大事 |
[16:24] | and it’s gonna take some getting used to, | 需要慢慢适应 |
[16:27] | but it’s what we want and… | 但我们俩都想这么做… |
[16:30] | Is this a joke? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[16:31] | It’s… | 这… |
[16:33] | I think a more stable environment | 我觉得更稳定的环境 |
[16:35] | will be a good thing for you. | 会对你有好处 |
[16:46] | She would’ve hated you. | 她会恨死你的 |
[16:47] | Becky. | 贝琪 |
[16:54] | – Sorry. – That’s okay. | -对不起 -没关系 |
[16:56] | We both knew that this wasn’t going to be easy. | 我们都清楚这不是易事 |
[16:59] | I’m gonna go check on her. | 我去看看她 |
[16:59] | No, I got it. | 不 我去吧 |
[17:18] | How could you? | 你怎么能这样 |
[17:25] | I loved your mom so much. | 我很爱你妈妈 |
[17:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:29] | Yeah, I can really tell. | 是啊 我完全看得出来 |
[17:31] | Becky. | 贝琪 |
[17:32] | Diego. | 迪亚哥 |
[17:33] | Will you please come back and talk, please? | 拜托你回来 我们谈一谈好吗 |
[17:37] | Becky. | 贝琪 |
[18:12] | Ty, stop that. That’s for you to eat. | 小泰 别喂了 那是给你吃的 |
[18:16] | Where did they go? | 他们去哪了 |
[18:17] | They’re outside talking. | 他们在外面谈事情 |
[18:19] | They’ll be right back. It’s okay. | 马上就回来 没事的 |
[18:25] | Eat your dinner. | 你吃你的 |
[18:36] | Diego, we’re staying. | 迪亚哥 我们留在这里 |
[18:37] | We’re staying. | 我们留在这里 |
[18:38] | Come on. Come on. | 走吧 走吧 |
[18:51] | Hello, may I help you? | 你好 有什么事吗 |
[19:29] | Just play a little bit of my favorite song. | 弹我最喜欢的歌吧 |
[19:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:42] | ♪ I will stay by your side ♪ | ♪ 我会留在你身边 ♪ |
[19:46] | ♪ I will stay by your side ♪ | ♪ 我会留在你身边 ♪ |
[19:49] | ♪ And I want you to find me ♪ | ♪ 我想让你找到我 ♪ |
[19:53] | ♪ So I’ll stay by your side ♪ | ♪ 让我留在你身边 ♪ |
[19:58] | ♪ I will stay by your side ♪ | ♪ 我会留在你身边 ♪ |
[20:02] | ♪ I will… ♪ | ♪ 我会… ♪ |
[20:03] | It’s okay. | 好了 |
[20:35] | Where’s your mom, Ty? | 你妈妈哪去了 小泰 |
[20:38] | Kayla? | 凯拉 |
[20:42] | Jeff, this gentleman lost his dog. | 杰弗 这位先生的狗丢了 |
[20:44] | Yeah, I’m afraid he’s a bit of a Houdini. | 是 我这狗喜欢到处跑 |
[20:47] | I’m sorry to interrupt your dinner. | 抱歉打扰你们吃饭了 |
[20:48] | It’s nice to meet you, Jeff. | 很高兴认识你 杰弗 |
[20:51] | Can I get you some water? | 要来点水喝吗 |
[20:52] | Oh, that’d be great. Thank you. | 那太好了 谢谢 |
[21:51] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[21:53] | What kind of dog did you say? | 你刚说你的狗是什么品种来着 |
[21:59] | I didn’t. | 我没说过 |
[22:01] | Well it might help to know what we’re looking for. | 你说一下 可能会有帮助 |
[22:09] | Okay, well if there’s nothing else… | 好吧 要是没别的事了… |
[22:11] | Cane Corso. | 卡斯罗犬 |
[22:13] | Your dog’s a Corso? | 你的狗是卡斯罗犬 |
[22:15] | No, your dog’s a Corso. | 不 你的狗是卡斯罗犬 |
[22:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:18] | Doesn’t look pure, though. | 但看着不是纯种的 |
[22:19] | Well, we’re not sure. | 我们也不确定 |
[22:20] | She’s a rescue. | 是领养来的 |
[22:21] | Why don’t you give us your number? | 不如你把电话号码给我们 |
[22:21] | My dog is a rottweiler. | 我的狗是罗威纳犬 |
[22:24] | Pure bred. | 纯种的 |
[22:25] | Or as the Germans call them. | 德国人也叫它们 |
[22:29] | Butcher’s dog. | 刽子手之犬 |
[22:32] | Endurance. | 耐性 |
[22:33] | Intelligence. | 智慧 |
[22:34] | Strength. | 力量 |
[22:35] | Traits they were bred for. | 专门培育它们的这些品质 |
[22:36] | It’s in their blood. | 血统决定了品质 |
[22:40] | That’s why you never let them mate with other breeds. | 所以绝对不能让它们与其它品种交配繁殖 |
[22:42] | You get the worst of both. | 否则会综合二者的缺点 |
[22:43] | Okay, I think it’s time for you to go. | 好吧 我看你该离开了 |
[22:46] | I’m gonna go check on Ty. | 我去看看小泰 |
[22:47] | You’re leaving right now. | 请你立刻离开 |
[22:52] | Clear out front. | 前门解决了 |
[22:53] | Dining room. | 餐厅 |
[22:56] | She’s probably going for a phone. | 她可能去拿手机了 |
[23:04] | Stay calm. | 冷静点 |
[23:06] | Why don’t you take a seat on the couch? | 你不如去沙发上坐着吧 |
[23:19] | No. | 不 |
[23:25] | Don’t. | 别 |
[23:26] | Please, don’t. | 拜托不要 |
[23:27] | Please. | 求你了 |
[23:31] | Take him and walk out the side door now. | 快带他从侧门离开 |
[23:35] | Go. | 快 |
[23:52] | You see anything? | 看到什么了吗 |
[23:55] | Nothing yet. | 还没有 |
[23:58] | Yeah, there’s snakes. | 是 有蛇 |
[23:59] | There’s snakes. There’s spiders. There’s fucking bats. | 有蛇 有蜘蛛 还有蝙蝠 |
[24:01] | There’s everything. | 什么都有 |
[24:02] | Fuck. | 操 |
[24:02] | The mosquitoes are killing me. | 蚊子要叮死我了 |
[24:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:13] | Come on, Ty. | 快点 小泰 |
[24:13] | Keep up. | 继续走 |
[24:14] | – But we gotta wait for Dora. – What? | -但我们要等等朵拉 -什么 |
[24:20] | She’ll be fine. | 它会没事的 |
[24:21] | We are going to go find Miss Becky. | 我们要去找贝琪小姐 |
[24:22] | I need you to move faster. | 你要走快点 |
[24:25] | Hey, there. | 你们好呀 |
[24:27] | Where you headed? | 你们要去哪啊 |
[24:29] | Nowhere. | 哪也不去 |
[24:30] | We’re going to get Becky. | 我们要去找贝琪 |
[24:31] | Becky? | 贝琪 |
[24:34] | Who’s Becky? | 贝琪是谁 |
[24:47] | Our dog. | 我们的狗 |
[24:49] | You got a dog? | 你们有狗 |
[24:51] | I hate dogs. | 我讨厌狗 |
[24:53] | Ooh, there she is, right there. | 它就在那里 |
[24:54] | Big one. | 大家伙 |
[24:55] | Shit. | 靠 |
[24:57] | No, don’t, don’t. | 不 别 别 |
[24:59] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[25:00] | Gunshots. | 枪响 |
[25:09] | Quiet, boy. Quiet, quiet. | 安静点 小子 安静 安静 |
[25:16] | Fuck that. | 该死的 |
[25:21] | Think you got it, Sharp Shooter? | 你命中了吧 神枪手 |
[25:26] | Where are they? | 他们人呢 |
[25:28] | I took care of the phone. | 手机处理掉了 |
[25:29] | That wasn’t my question. | 我没问你这个 |
[25:37] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[25:38] | Okay, yeah, yeah. | 好的 没事 没事 |
[25:41] | Okay. | 好了 |
[25:42] | Stay. | 别动 |
[25:43] | Stay. | 别动 |
[25:54] | I think we may have a problem here. | 我们好像出了点问题 |
[25:55] | You? | 你觉得呢 |
[25:58] | Couch. | 沙发 |
[25:59] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[26:05] | I’ll make sure the rest of the house is clear. | 我去检查其它房间 |
[26:09] | Pistol Pete up there shot Becky. | 那位神枪手把贝琪打死了 |
[26:12] | That dog wasn’t gonna hurt you. | 那狗本来也不会伤害你们的 |
[26:15] | Becky was a sweet old thing. | 贝琪很温顺的 |
[26:54] | We’re clear. | 没人了 |
[26:55] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[26:56] | Well, I’m gonna get what we came for | 我去拿我们来找的东西 |
[26:59] | and then we’ll be on our way. | 然后我们就离开 |
[27:13] | Just do what they say and we’ll be okay. | 听他们的话 我们会没事的 |
[27:20] | Jeff, we’ve seen their faces. | 杰弗 我们看到他们的长相了 |
[27:23] | I don’t think they’re gonna let us live. | 他们应该不会饶过我们的 |
[27:25] | We have to do something. | 我们得做些什么 |
[28:37] | Shit. | 靠 |
[29:19] | There once was a little girl who had a little curl | 从前有个小女孩 前额正中 |
[29:22] | right in the middle of her forehead. | 有缕小卷发 |
[29:24] | There once was a little girl who had a little curl | 从前有个小女孩 前额正中 |
[29:27] | right in the middle of her forehead. | 有缕小卷发 |
[30:10] | What kind of backpack would you say that is? | 你说这是什么背包 |
[30:14] | A sparkly one. | 亮闪闪的 |
[30:16] | Does it look like a dog’s backpack? | 这看着像狗的背包吗 |
[30:18] | Dogs don’t wear backpacks. | 狗不背背包 |
[30:20] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[30:22] | Becky’s not a dog. | 贝琪不是狗 |
[30:24] | Becky is a little girl. | 贝琪是个小女孩 |
[30:32] | I’m looking for a key. | 我在找一把钥匙 |
[30:36] | It’s about this big. | 大约这么大 |
[30:38] | It has this symbol engraved on it. | 上面刻着这个标志 |
[30:40] | Have you seen it? | 你们见过吗 |
[30:45] | No. | 没有 |
[30:51] | No. | 没有 |
[30:58] | How ’bout you? | 你呢 |
[31:00] | – Have you seen it? – He’s never been here before. | -你见过吗 -他以前从没来过这里 |
[31:09] | Well that leaves little Becky. | 那就剩小贝琪了 |
[31:14] | I need to speak to her. | 我要和她谈谈 |
[31:18] | She’s not here. | 她不在这里 |
[31:20] | She’s in Atlanta with her mom. | 她在亚特兰大陪她妈妈 |
[31:25] | Yet her backpack and her phone are here. | 但她的背包和手机在这里 |
[31:28] | See Jeff, I wanna believe you. | 杰弗 我也想相信你 |
[31:30] | I really do, but you’re not making it easy. | 真的 但你不老实啊 |
[31:36] | Lucky for us, I brought a lie detector. | 还好我们走运 我带了个测谎仪 |
[31:43] | So I’m gonna ask again. | 那我就再问一遍 |
[31:46] | Where’s Becky? | 贝琪在哪 |
[31:52] | Atlanta. | 去亚特兰大了 |
[32:06] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等一下 |
[32:12] | Look at that. | 怎么样 |
[32:13] | Clean through. Missed the bone. | 贯穿伤 没伤到骨头 |
[32:17] | She’s gonna be fine. | 她不会有事的 |
[32:18] | Now the little boy. | 现在轮到小男孩了 |
[32:19] | No, no, please not my son. | 不要 求你不要伤害我的儿子 |
[32:21] | – Please don’t. – It may just blow his leg clean off. | -求你了 -这一枪下去他的腿可就炸飞了 |
[32:22] | – Please don’t. – Answer his question. | -求你了不要 -回答他的问题 |
[32:24] | Please don’t. | 求求你 不要 |
[32:24] | Please, please, please. | 求你了 求你了 |
[32:25] | Hey, assholes. | 王八蛋们 |
[32:28] | Oh my God. | 我的天啊 |
[32:30] | I called the cops. | 我报警了 |
[32:32] | They’re on their way. | 警察已经在路上了 |
[32:37] | Hello, Becky. | 你好啊 贝琪 |
[32:40] | Better start running. | 现在跑还来得及 |
[32:41] | That fat one. | 那个胖子 |
[32:42] | He’s gonna like need a head start or something. | 看起来像是需要提前开跑的样子 |
[32:47] | You didn’t call anyone, sweetheart. | 你吓唬谁呢 小宝贝 |
[32:49] | I have your cell phone. | 你手机还在我手上 |
[32:57] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[32:58] | So I walked to our neighbors. | 我去了邻居家 |
[32:59] | The Griffins. | 格里芬家 |
[33:00] | I used their phone. | 我用他们的电话打的 |
[33:02] | They have a gun, too. | 他们还有枪 |
[33:06] | So you better leave. | 你最好赶紧跑 |
[33:13] | Closest neighbor is a mile and a half. | 最近的人家离这有2.5公里 |
[33:18] | This is a child’s toy. | 这就是给小孩玩的 |
[33:19] | No way it reaches that far. | 信号传不了那么远 |
[33:20] | Gentlemen, Becky is on this property. | 兄弟们 贝琪就在这附近 |
[33:23] | And I don’t think any of us | 我们当中 |
[33:24] | feels like playing a game of hide and seek, | 应该没人想跟她玩捉迷藏吧 |
[33:26] | so why don’t we make it easy on ourselves | 那我们干脆给自己省点事 |
[33:28] | and invite her to us, okay? | 让她主动找上来 怎么样 |
[33:30] | Stop her bleeding. | 给她止血 |
[33:32] | We might need her. | 说不定还用得上她 |
[33:33] | Why don’t you walk Jeffery outside? | 带杰弗瑞到外面去 |
[33:35] | No, no, don’t take him, please. | 不要 不要带走他 求你了 |
[33:36] | Please don’t take him. | 求你们不要带走他 |
[33:37] | Please don’t do this to us. | 求你放过我们吧 |
[33:39] | Please don’t. | 求求你了 |
[33:43] | Prepare yourself, Becky. | 贝琪 做好准备 |
[33:45] | You’re about to find out what happens when you lie to me. | 你马上就会知道对我说谎的下场是什么了 |
[34:47] | You know. | 说起来 |
[34:50] | I wasn’t blessed with children in the traditional sense, | 我自己没什么生儿育女的缘分 |
[34:57] | but I collected some strays along the way. | 不过我倒是收养了几个流浪儿 |
[35:07] | My eldest. | 最大的那个 |
[35:10] | You know my most beautiful memory of him was? | 知道我对他最美好的记忆是什么吗 |
[35:14] | Wasn’t the day I found him. | 不是我捡到他的那天 |
[35:17] | It was the day he proved his love for me. | 是他证明他有多爱我的那天 |
[35:23] | And tonight, right now actually, | 而今晚 应该说是马上 |
[35:27] | will become your most beautiful memory of Becky | 你就会拥有对贝琪最美好的记忆 |
[35:32] | ’cause this is the moment she proves her love for you. | 因为这就是她证明自己有多爱你的时刻 |
[35:51] | Becky, I’m gonna speak to you like an adult, | 贝琪 我现在以大人的方式跟你讲话 |
[35:53] | because I expect you to act like one. | 希望你也能像个大人一样回应 |
[35:55] | You’re not at the neighbors. | 你没有去邻居家 |
[35:57] | I know you’re in the woods behind the house. | 我知道你就在房子后面的林子里 |
[36:00] | So do me a favor and direct your gaze to the fire pit. | 帮我个忙 往火堆这边看过来 |
[36:10] | My companion here, the unreasonably large, scary one. | 我的同伴 这个凶神恶煞的大块头 |
[36:15] | He’s gonna hold your dad still while I hurt him. | 我折磨你爸爸的时候 他会把你爸爸按住 |
[36:18] | I can promise you it will not be pleasant. | 我敢保证这绝不会是什么愉快的体验 |
[36:28] | Now we can avoid that unpleasantness if you cooperate. | 不过要是你肯合作 我们就没必要这么做了 |
[36:32] | Listen closely. | 听好了 |
[36:34] | In the basement, in the wall, was a small tin. | 地下室的墙里有个小铁盒 |
[36:39] | Do you know what I’m talking about? | 你明白我说的是什么吧 |
[36:44] | No. | 不明白 |
[36:48] | See, I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[36:49] | You already lied to me once. | 你已经骗过我一次了 |
[36:52] | Now I think you found that tin | 我觉得是你找到了那个盒子 |
[36:53] | and you took what was inside it. | 拿走了里面的东西 |
[36:57] | I don’t have your stupid key. | 我没拿你的破钥匙 |
[36:59] | I never said it was a key, Becky. | 我可没说过里面装的是钥匙 贝琪 |
[37:03] | Now that I know you have it, I hope you enjoy the show. | 现在我知道是你拿的了 等着看好戏吧 |
[37:22] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[37:24] | It’s okay, baby. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[37:31] | You get one shot. | 你只有一次机会 |
[37:32] | Make it count. | 好好珍惜 |
[37:40] | Becky. | 贝琪 |
[37:43] | Listen to me, Chipmunk. | 听我说 花栗鼠 |
[37:45] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:48] | I made a mistake. | 都是我的错 |
[37:50] | So many mistakes. | 我大错特错 |
[37:54] | Look. | 听我说 |
[37:55] | I know that you’re mad at me | 我知道你很生我的气 |
[37:59] | and you have every right to be. | 你也应该生气 |
[38:06] | I need you to put those feelings aside | 但我现在需要你抛开那些情绪 |
[38:11] | and do something for me. | 为我做件事 |
[38:19] | I need you to run away as fast as you can. | 赶紧跑 跑得越远越好 |
[38:23] | – Run, Becky. – Before you run, Becky, | -快跑 贝琪 -贝琪 你先别跑 |
[38:25] | listen up and know that you can stop this if you want. | 听好了 你有机会阻止这一切 |
[38:38] | No, stop. | 不要 |
[38:39] | Stop. I’ll get your key. | 住手 我给你钥匙 |
[38:40] | I’ll get your key. | 我这就去拿钥匙 |
[38:44] | Stop. | 住手 |
[39:13] | I’ve got your key. | 我拿到钥匙了 |
[39:14] | I’m coming. | 我马上过来 |
[39:17] | I’m coming, please. I’m almost there. | 我马上过来 求你了 我快到了 |
[39:21] | Hold him. | 按住他 |
[39:24] | Stop. | 住手 |
[39:26] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[39:47] | Let’s go get her. | 我们去抓她 |
[39:48] | No. | 不 |
[39:50] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间了 |
[39:51] | No more kids. | 不碰小孩了 |
[40:02] | Go to the neighbors. | 快去邻居家 |
[40:03] | Call the police. | 报警 |
[40:07] | But Dad. | 可是爸爸 |
[40:08] | Right behind you. | 小心身后 |
[40:09] | I love you, Becky. | 我爱你 贝琪 |
[40:10] | Go now. | 快跑 |
[40:25] | Where’s the key, Becky? | 钥匙在哪 贝琪 |
[40:26] | Where is it? | 在哪 |
[40:27] | Right here. | 就在这 |
[40:31] | Fuck. | 操 |
[40:33] | Fuck. | 我操 |
[41:30] | Fuck. | 我操 |
[41:31] | Holy shit. | 我的妈呀 |
[41:32] | What happened to you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[41:33] | Oh, that little bitch is in the woods out there. | 那个小贱人在外面的树林里 |
[41:37] | I can’t see out of it. | 我看不见了 |
[41:39] | It’s gone. | 它掉出来了 |
[41:40] | It’s shredded. | 都碎了 |
[41:41] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[41:41] | Where’s Hammond? | 哈蒙德去哪了 |
[41:43] | The kitchen. | 在厨房 |
[41:44] | They go nowhere. | 看好他们 |
[41:46] | Yeah. | 知道了 |
[41:50] | You enjoying your snack? | 吃得开心吗 |
[41:52] | Oh shit. | 我日 |
[41:54] | Cut it off, man. | 给我把它切下来 |
[41:55] | Cut it off. | 切下来 |
[42:00] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[42:01] | Easy. | 放松 |
[42:02] | Okay, here we go. | 开始了 |
[42:02] | – You ready? – Yeah, just do it. | -你准备好了吗 -快动手 |
[42:11] | What the fuck is the problem? | 你他妈怎么回事 |
[42:14] | You fucking kidding me. | 你他妈搞我呢 |
[42:17] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[42:23] | Now get the fuck outside and grab her | 现在滚到外边去把她抓回来 |
[42:26] | before I decide you’re too useless to keep around. | 要不你个没用的玩意就等着死吧 |
[43:10] | Becky, where are you at? | 贝琪 你在哪呢 |
[43:15] | Let’s just make this easy on both of us, okay? | 我们俩都省点力气 好不好啊 |
[43:23] | Hey. | 站住 |
[43:28] | Hey Becky. | 站住 贝琪 |
[43:31] | Stop running. | 别跑了 |
[43:58] | Oh, man, you’re in a fort now. | 不会吧 你躲到堡垒里面了 |
[44:01] | What am I gonna do? | 这可让我如何是好 |
[44:07] | I guess you should’ve locked the door. | 不过你怎么就忘了把门锁好呢 |
[44:10] | Fuck, fuck. | 妈的 我操 |
[44:11] | Shit. | 操 |
[44:12] | Ugly son of a bitch. | 丑逼玩意 |
[44:15] | Fuck me. | 耍我呢 |
[44:16] | Two fucking dogs. | 两只死狗 |
[44:17] | How many fucking dogs you gotta have? | 你他妈到底养了几只狗 |
[44:18] | – Diego, quiet. – Motherfucker. | -迪亚哥 别叫了 -他妈的 |
[44:19] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[44:20] | Fuck. | 操 |
[44:28] | Cool fort. | 很不错的堡垒嘛 |
[44:35] | I just wanna talk. | 我只是想聊聊 |
[44:36] | No, hey. We’re just talking. | 别呀 我们聊聊 |
[44:38] | We’re just talking. | 我们聊聊 |
[44:43] | I don’t have a weapon. | 我没有武器 |
[44:44] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[44:48] | Hello? | 你还在吗 |
[44:50] | Go away. | 走开 |
[44:54] | Look, kid. | 小鬼 |
[44:57] | You really think I wanna be out here, | 你真以为我想 |
[44:58] | tripping over shit in the woods? | 来林子里摔跟头吗 |
[45:04] | You want me to go. | 你想让我离开 |
[45:05] | I want to go. | 我也想离开 |
[45:07] | But neither of us is gonna get | 但除非我拿到那把钥匙 |
[45:09] | what we want until I get that key. | 否则咱俩谁都别想如愿 |
[45:15] | So let’s you and I make a little deal. | 所以咱俩来做个小交易 |
[45:19] | Just throw the key out here. | 把钥匙扔出来 |
[45:23] | I’ll tell ’em that I picked it up off the ground. | 我告诉他们我是在地上捡的 |
[45:26] | I’ll say you got away. | 我就说你跑了 |
[45:27] | They’re not gonna ask too many questions | 只要我拿到钥匙 |
[45:29] | so long as I have the key. | 他们就不会问太多了 |
[45:37] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[45:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[45:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[45:54] | You can just toss it on out here and I’ll be on my way. | 你把钥匙扔出来 我马上就走 |
[46:02] | You, your little bro and your mom will be safe. | 你和你弟弟还有你妈妈都不会有事 |
[46:10] | What? | 什么 |
[46:12] | I said you and your mom and your little brother. | 我说你和你妈妈还有你弟弟 |
[46:13] | You’ll all be safe. | 你们都不会有事 |
[46:15] | My mom’s dead. | 我妈妈死了 |
[46:23] | Okay well, your stepmom then. | 好吧 那就是你后妈 |
[46:25] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[46:29] | The point is, she’s still alive | 重点是 她还活着 |
[46:32] | and the little boy is still alive. | 那个小男孩也还活着 |
[46:37] | And you can go off and have a nice life together. | 你们可以一起离开这里 过上幸福的生活 |
[46:40] | Right? | 对吧 |
[47:24] | Becky? | 贝琪 |
[47:25] | We still got a deal or what? | 交易还算数吗 |
[47:35] | Hello? | 喂 |
[47:36] | I’m getting your stupid key. | 我在找你的破钥匙 |
[47:38] | Give me a second. | 等一下 |
[48:13] | Here it comes. | 给你 |
[48:20] | Good throw. | 扔得好 |
[48:27] | Fucking kids. | 死小鬼 |
[48:41] | Fuck. | 操 |
[48:45] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[49:17] | Fuck. | 操 |
[49:51] | I think my leg is still bleeding pretty bad. | 我的腿出血挺严重的 |
[50:09] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[50:25] | It’s fine. | 问题不大 |
[50:26] | I’ll wrap it tighter. | 我给你扎紧点 |
[50:33] | I heard Jeff screaming. | 我听到杰弗的叫声了 |
[50:36] | Is he? | 他是不是… |
[50:50] | Listen, you tried to help us before. | 你之前试图帮我们 |
[50:55] | You and I both know how this is gonna end for me. | 你我都清楚我最后会是什么结局 |
[50:58] | For my son. | 为了我儿子 |
[51:00] | You don’t want that. | 你不想那样的 |
[51:04] | You don’t want this. | 你不想这样的 |
[51:06] | You don’t. | 你不想 |
[51:10] | Please. | 求你了 |
[51:16] | Apex. | 阿派克斯 |
[51:22] | Please. | 求你了 |
[51:47] | I’m not gonna let them get away with this. | 我不会让他们就这么跑了 |
[52:35] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[52:39] | Take the gun, Apex. | 拿着枪 阿派克斯 |
[52:46] | Here you go. | 好了 |
[52:48] | Now, point it at my heart. | 对准我的心脏 |
[52:54] | Nine years, four months, and two days. | 九年四个月零两天 |
[52:55] | You know what that is? | 你知道是什么吗 |
[52:59] | How long we were in. | 是我们坐牢的时间 |
[53:00] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[53:02] | That’s 54,538 waking hours. | 也就是54538个醒着的小时 |
[53:09] | Do you know how many of those | 你知道我花了其中多少小时 |
[53:11] | I spent planning, calculating, this day? | 用来策划这一天吗 |
[53:16] | Do you have any idea how many? | 你知道花了多长时间吗 |
[53:19] | Every. | 醒着的 |
[53:20] | Single. | 每时 |
[53:21] | One. | 每刻 |
[53:23] | Not a moment went by that this plan, | 这个计划 |
[53:27] | and our glorious execution of it, | 以及我们的完美执行 |
[53:29] | wasn’t at the forefront of my mind. | 没有一刻不在我心头 |
[53:32] | Now, when you plan something, anything, | 做计划的时候 任何计划都一样 |
[53:35] | you run all the scenarios in your head. | 你会在脑中模拟所有的场景 |
[53:40] | You identify vulnerabilities, weak points. | 你会找出漏洞 薄弱点 |
[53:44] | You try to find out what that thing is going to be. | 你想找出那个致命弱点会是什么 |
[53:47] | The one thing that’s gonna be your downfall. | 会让你功亏于溃的致命弱点 |
[53:54] | All the times I ran it, | 我花了那么长时间思考 |
[53:55] | never once did I think it would be you. | 从没想过弱点会是你 |
[54:05] | Those kids. | 那些孩子 |
[54:07] | I can’t get them out of my mind. | 我忘不了他们 |
[54:10] | Put your finger on the trigger. | 把手指放在扳机上 |
[54:12] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[54:13] | Put. | 把你的 |
[54:15] | Your finger. | 手指 |
[54:16] | On the trigger. | 放在扳机上 |
[54:20] | I can’t do this without you, son. | 孩子 这事我没有你不行 |
[54:23] | I need you on this. | 我需要你 |
[54:25] | 54,538 hours planning. | 花了54538小时计划 |
[54:30] | I don’t wanna be alive for one more | 如果我们功亏于溃 |
[54:32] | knowing that we came this far and we failed. | 那我一小时也不想多活了 |
[54:38] | So, if you’re not gonna help me, | 所以如果你不打算帮我 |
[54:43] | you go ahead and kill me. | 那就杀了我吧 |
[55:02] | I knew I could count on you, son. | 孩子 我就知道你靠得住 |
[55:12] | For the Brotherhood. | 为了兄弟会 |
[55:17] | For the Brotherhood. | 为了兄弟会 |
[56:04] | Cole. | 科尔 |
[56:11] | There once was a little girl who had a little curl | 从前有个小女孩 前额正中 |
[56:16] | right in the middle of her forehead. | 有缕小卷发 |
[56:21] | When she was good, she was very, very good, | 她听话的时候 非常非常乖 |
[56:25] | but when she was bad, she was horrid. | 但她不听话的时候 她很可怕 |
[57:05] | I need you to tell Becky to come back. | 我要你叫贝琪回来 |
[57:22] | You feel better now? | 痛快了吗 |
[57:24] | I’m not gonna ask again. | 我不会再重复了 |
[57:26] | Speak slow and clear. | 慢慢地 清楚地说 |
[57:30] | She won’t listen to me. | 她不会听我的话 |
[57:32] | You’re her guardian. | 你是她的家长 |
[57:33] | No, I’m not. | 我不是 |
[57:35] | And it wouldn’t matter even if I was. | 就算我是也没用 |
[57:38] | Becky is as strong-willed and vindictive as they come | 贝琪意志非常坚定 有仇必报 |
[57:42] | and you just tortured and killed her only living parent. | 而你刚刚虐杀了她仅剩的亲人 |
[57:51] | So good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[57:59] | Go get her. | 去抓她 |
[58:01] | Hammond’s still out there. | 哈蒙德还在外头 |
[58:03] | Yes, but apparently Becky’s a little more | 对 但显然我们 |
[58:05] | than we bargained for. | 小瞧贝琪了 |
[59:14] | Cole. | 科尔 |
[59:16] | Cole. | 科尔 |
[59:17] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[59:19] | Fuck. | 操 |
[59:21] | Shit. | 靠 |
[59:23] | Hey, shit stain. | 傻逼 |
[59:25] | You want the key? | 你想要钥匙吗 |
[59:26] | You gotta catch me first. | 你得先抓住我 |
[59:32] | Come back here. | 回来 |
[59:38] | Right over here. | 过来 |
[59:41] | Not gonna hurt ya. | 不会伤害你的 |
[59:43] | I’m gonna fucking kill you. | 我他妈要杀了你 |
[1:00:08] | Little fucking bitch. | 小贱货 |
[1:00:19] | Slow down. | 慢点 |
[1:00:42] | End of the line, little fucker. | 到此为止了 小混蛋 |
[1:00:46] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:00:48] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:01:05] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:01:22] | Help. | 救命 |
[1:01:23] | I can’t swim. | 我不会游泳 |
[1:01:25] | Help please. | 求你了 |
[1:01:26] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[1:02:08] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[1:02:08] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[1:02:10] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[1:02:21] | Help. | 救命 |
[1:02:22] | Help. | 救命 |
[1:02:24] | Stop, stop, stop. | 停下 不要 |
[1:03:58] | No. | 不 |
[1:03:59] | Diego, no. | 迪亚哥 不 |
[1:04:00] | No. | 不 |
[1:04:05] | Diego. | 迪亚哥 |
[1:04:06] | Please, Diego, Diego. | 醒醒 迪亚哥 迪亚哥 |
[1:04:11] | Please. | 醒醒 |
[1:04:12] | Please. | 醒醒 |
[1:04:16] | You should have left when you had the chance. | 之前有机会时你就该逃的 |
[1:04:18] | No. | 不要 |
[1:04:18] | Let me go. | 放开我 |
[1:04:19] | Let me go, let me go. | 放开我 放开我 |
[1:04:22] | Stop. | 住手 |
[1:05:11] | I saw what you did to Cole. | 我看到你对科尔做了什么 |
[1:05:14] | Those kind of things, | 那种事情 |
[1:05:18] | they leave a stain. | 会留下污点 |
[1:05:20] | I got too many stains of my own. | 我已经有太多污点了 |
[1:05:26] | It’s not too late for you. | 但对你来说还不算太迟 |
[1:05:29] | You’re just a kid. | 你只是个孩子 |
[1:05:46] | I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[1:05:50] | I don’t care what Dominick wants anymore. | 我不在乎多明尼克想要什么了 |
[1:05:55] | I am walking away | 我要离开这里 |
[1:05:58] | and I hope you will, too. | 我希望你也能离开 |
[1:06:12] | Diego. | 迪亚哥 |
[1:06:15] | Diego. | 迪亚哥 |
[1:06:18] | Diego, Diego. | 迪亚哥 迪亚哥 |
[1:06:26] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:06:27] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[1:06:28] | You’re okay, boy. | 你没事 小子 |
[1:07:10] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:07:38] | Hold. | 别动 |
[1:07:39] | Hold. | 别动 |
[1:07:54] | Hey, dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:07:57] | It’s me, Chipmunk. | 是我 花栗鼠 |
[1:08:02] | Tell mom hi for me. | 替我向妈妈问好 |
[1:08:29] | Diego, come. | 迪亚哥 过来 |
[1:09:10] | What the fuck was the point of all of this? | 这一切到底有他妈什么意义 |
[1:09:13] | What’s that? | 你说什么 |
[1:09:15] | I said, what the fuck was the point? | 我说 到底有他妈什么意义 |
[1:09:17] | You cursed. | 你说脏话 |
[1:09:19] | I know, baby. | 我知道 孩子 |
[1:09:19] | Sometimes someone does something so stupid, | 有时候有人在做蠢事 |
[1:09:21] | you have to stop them and ask, what the fuck was the point? | 你得阻止并质问他们 到底有他妈什么意义 |
[1:09:26] | You murdered my fiance. | 你杀了我未婚夫 |
[1:09:28] | Your men are gone. | 你的手下都不在了 |
[1:09:29] | You lost your fucking eye. | 你失去了一只眼睛 |
[1:09:31] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[1:09:33] | For a key? | 就为了一把钥匙 |
[1:09:34] | What the fuck could it open | 这钥匙能打开什么 |
[1:09:36] | that would make it worth all of this? | 值得付出这么大代价 |
[1:09:41] | It’s worth much more than that. | 它的价值远远不止于此 |
[1:09:44] | See I don’t expect you to understand this, | 我没指望你能理解 |
[1:09:46] | but I’m doing it for your kind as much as mine. | 但我这么做不仅是为了我的同胞 也是为了你的同类 |
[1:09:49] | Oh, is that right? | 是这样吗 |
[1:09:50] | Yeah, it is right. | 对 就是这样 |
[1:09:51] | You see the races all were created with a divine purpose, | 所有的种族都是为了一个神圣的目的而创造的 |
[1:09:55] | but our modern world has blurred and distorted that purpose. | 但是我们的现代世界已经模糊扭曲了这个目的 |
[1:09:59] | But that’s all about to change. | 但这一切即将改变 |
[1:10:00] | I have a question. | 我有个问题 |
[1:10:02] | Did it take years of hard work to get this fucking stupid? | 想要变得这么蠢 是不是要努力很多年 |
[1:10:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:10:07] | See you seem to be under the delusion… | 你似乎误以为… |
[1:10:09] | That you’re a fucking bitch. | 你他妈是个贱人 |
[1:10:11] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:10:12] | Fucking. | 操 |
[1:10:21] | Don’t, don’t. | 不要 不要 |
[1:10:22] | Let me tell you something. | 我告诉你 |
[1:10:23] | When I come back, your son’s gonna watch you die. | 等我回来 你儿子要亲眼看你死去 |
[1:10:25] | Get off. | 滚开 |
[1:10:32] | Apex? | 阿派克斯 |
[1:10:52] | Okay, you stay here. | 你待在这里 |
[1:10:53] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[1:10:54] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[1:12:11] | I know you’re in there, Becky. | 我知道你在里面 贝琪 |
[1:12:13] | Are you having fun? | 玩得开心吗 |
[1:12:15] | I know I am. | 我挺开心的 |
[1:12:17] | Let’s just see how fun we can make it, huh. | 我们看看能玩得多开心 |
[1:12:19] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[1:12:21] | Let’s have some fun. | 来玩啊 |
[1:12:24] | Open the door, Becky. | 开门 贝琪 |
[1:12:26] | Come on, Becky, do it. | 快开门啊 贝琪 |
[1:12:28] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[1:12:51] | Give me your hands. | 把手伸出来 |
[1:12:53] | Give me your hands. | 把手伸出来 |
[1:13:01] | Roadside vehicle assist. | 路边车辆协助 |
[1:13:02] | This is Kate. | 我是凯特 |
[1:13:04] | A collision was detected | 我们检测到发生了碰撞 |
[1:13:05] | and it appears your airbags have deployed. | 看起来你的安全气囊已经弹出 |
[1:13:07] | Are there any injuries? | 有人受伤吗 |
[1:13:10] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:13:12] | Are you able to respond? | 你能回应吗 |
[1:13:14] | I’ll notify the local authorities. | 我会通知地方当局 |
[1:13:15] | Help is on the way. | 救援马上就到 |
[1:13:44] | Becky. | 贝琪 |
[1:14:26] | Becky. | 贝琪 |
[1:14:30] | You’re clearly a special girl. | 你显然是个特别的女孩 |
[1:14:34] | So, I’m gonna make you a special deal. | 所以我要跟你做个特别的交易 |
[1:14:39] | I’m putting my gun away. | 我把枪收起来了 |
[1:14:43] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:14:44] | Your dog is still alive. | 你的狗还活着 |
[1:14:46] | He’s safe. | 它没事 |
[1:14:48] | You’re safe. | 你没事 |
[1:14:52] | I just wanna talk. | 我只想谈谈 |
[1:14:58] | ♪ Find me ♪ | ♪ 来找我 ♪ |
[1:15:04] | ♪ I will stay by your side ♪ | ♪ 我会留在你身边 ♪ |
[1:15:08] | ♪ And I want you to find me ♪ | ♪ 我想让你找到我 ♪ |
[1:15:13] | ♪ So I’ll stay by your side ♪ | ♪ 让我留在你身边 ♪ |
[1:15:18] | ♪ I can always be found ♪ | ♪ 我总是能被找到 ♪ |
[1:15:23] | ♪ I can always be found ♪ | ♪ 我总是能被找到 ♪ |
[1:15:27] | ♪ I can always be found ♪ | ♪ 我总是能被找到 ♪ |
[1:15:32] | ♪ I can always be found ♪ | ♪ 我总是能被找到 ♪ |
[1:15:35] | ♪ I will stand by your side ♪ | ♪ 我会站在你身边 ♪ |
[1:15:40] | ♪ And I want you to find me ♪ | ♪ 我想让你找到我 ♪ |
[1:15:43] | ♪ So I’ll stay by your side ♪ | ♪ 让我留在你身边 ♪ |
[1:15:55] | I think you staying by my side is a good idea, Becky. | 我觉得你留在我身边是个好主意 贝琪 |
[1:16:06] | You’re an orphan now. | 你现在是孤儿了 |
[1:16:09] | Has that sunk in yet? | 你意识到了吗 |
[1:16:12] | You’re a smart-ass. | 你个自作聪明的家伙 |
[1:16:15] | Stubborn. | 顽固分子 |
[1:16:18] | A murderer. | 杀人凶手 |
[1:16:19] | That’s what they’ll say. | 他们就会这样说 |
[1:16:21] | People looking to adopt. | 人们来领养孩子 |
[1:16:25] | Why would we choose her? | 为什么要选她 |
[1:16:28] | Who wants that burden? | 谁想要那个累赘 |
[1:16:31] | No one. | 没人 |
[1:16:33] | You’ll just end up in the system. | 你会沦落到孤儿院 |
[1:16:35] | One terrible foster home after the next. | 辗转于一个又一个寄养家庭 |
[1:16:38] | That’s if you’re lucky. | 这还是运气好的情况 |
[1:16:41] | No one will bother to look close enough to see the real you. | 没人会费心思去了解真实的你 |
[1:16:47] | No one but me. | 除了我 |
[1:16:51] | See, I… | 我 |
[1:16:54] | I see your potential. | 我看到了你的潜力 |
[1:16:57] | The raw clay waiting to take shape. | 等待塑造的黏土 |
[1:17:03] | We had a rocky start, but that’s all behind us. | 我们开局不顺 但那都过去了 |
[1:17:07] | With the right guidance, one day you’ll be able | 有了正确的指导 有一天你将能 |
[1:17:10] | to look back on this and see that | 回顾这一切 明白这是 |
[1:17:13] | it was a great moment in your life. | 你生命中的伟大时刻 |
[1:17:17] | A real turning point. | 真正的转折点 |
[1:17:21] | If you just let me help. | 只要你让我帮忙 |
[1:17:23] | You can help by shutting your face. | 帮忙把你的嘴闭上吧 |
[1:17:29] | Where is the key? | 钥匙在哪 |
[1:17:32] | I hid it. | 我藏起来了 |
[1:17:33] | Show me. | 给我看看 |
[1:17:36] | I wanna show you something else first. | 我想先给你看看别的东西 |
[1:17:42] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间了 |
[1:17:44] | I don’t wanna have to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[1:17:48] | But I do wanna hurt you. | 但我想伤害你 |
[1:17:52] | Real bad. | 特别想 |
[1:18:13] | Fucking little bitch. | 小贱货 |
[1:18:24] | Stop. | 住手 |
[1:18:25] | No. | 不要 |
[1:18:55] | There was a little girl who had a little bullet | 有个小女孩 身体正中 |
[1:19:00] | right in the middle of her. | 有颗小子弹 |
[1:19:07] | Son, take it easy. | 孩子 冷静点 |
[1:19:07] | Take it easy. | 冷静点 |
[1:19:08] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:19:10] | Look, it’s me. | 是我啊 |
[1:19:13] | Let her go. | 放她走 |
[1:19:15] | After what she did to me? | 她那样对我你还想放了她 |
[1:19:17] | To us? | 那样对我们 |
[1:19:22] | I don’t want you to kill her. | 我不想让你杀她 |
[1:19:25] | It’s almost over now. | 马上就结束了 |
[1:19:26] | Look, I’ve got the key already. | 看 我已经拿到钥匙了 |
[1:19:28] | It’s right here. | 就在这 |
[1:19:29] | Everything we’ve ever worked for. | 我们为之奋斗的一切 |
[1:19:33] | After her, no more kids. | 杀了她 以后不碰小孩了 |
[1:19:38] | Ever, I promise. | 再也不碰了 我保证 |
[1:19:40] | But right now we need to finish this. | 但现在 我们得了结这事 |
[1:19:45] | For the Brotherhood. | 为了兄弟会 |
[1:19:54] | I said, let her go. | 我说了 放她走 |
[1:20:09] | Bet you’re right. | 你肯定是对的 |
[1:20:12] | Who’s gonna believe a little girl anyway, right? | 谁会相信一个小女孩呢 对吧 |
[1:20:15] | Go, Becky. | 贝琪 快跑 |
[1:20:16] | Now. | 快跑 |
[1:21:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:21:45] | I should never have left you alone to face him. | 我不该留下你一人面对他的 |
[1:21:48] | There’s no undoing the things I’ve done, | 我做过的事是无法挽回的 |
[1:21:52] | but maybe by saving you. | 但也许可以通过救你来挽回 |
[1:23:28] | Becky. | 贝琪 |
[1:23:32] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:24:20] | Is there anything else you can tell us? | 你还有什么能告诉我们的吗 |
[1:24:25] | Any detail. | 任何细节 |
[1:24:28] | Doesn’t matter how small. | 不管多细微 |
[1:24:34] | Something… | 好像… |
[1:24:36] | Something about a Canadian quarter. | 好像有一枚加拿大硬币 |
[1:24:40] | He was looking for it. | 他在找那个 |
[1:24:42] | In the grass. | 在草丛里找 |
[1:24:46] | Is that what you want? | 你想知道的是这个吗 |
[1:24:48] | Don’t worry about satisfying the Sheriff. | 你不用让治安官满意 |
[1:24:51] | Just answer the questions as best you can. | 尽量回答问题就好 |
[1:25:03] | She remembers the shirt, but not stabbing him | 她记得那件上衣 但不记得 |
[1:25:06] | in the face with her art pencils? | 用她的彩铅捅他的脸 |
[1:25:08] | Blind spots. | 盲点 |
[1:25:10] | I’m not surprised. | 我并不意外 |
[1:25:11] | The violence she’s witnessed. | 她目睹了可怕的暴力 |
[1:25:14] | It’s the violence she committed that worries me. | 让我担心的是她做出的暴力行为 |