Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

发展受阻(Arrested Development)第4季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 发展受阻(Arrested Development)第4季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:09] It was Tres de Cinco, 这天是五月三
[00:11] or the day before Cinco de Cuatro, 也就是五月四前一天
[00:14] and Buster Bluth had finally found a family he fit in with. Buster Bluth 终于找到了他适应的家庭
[00:18] Where’s Mother? Ah. 你妈妈在哪 啊
[00:19] Ah, way to go, way to go. 啊 干得不错
[00:24] Hi. I know you’ve been down today, 我知道你今天情绪不好
[00:27] so I brought you this. 所以我给你带来这个
[00:29] They’re for Cinco. 为庆祝五月的节日
[00:30] In case you wanted to make confetti 以备你们想要制作五彩纸屑
[00:32] out of something other than the pictures 而不用那张买来的
[00:33] that they sell of the chubby Linda Ronstadt. 胖胖的Linda Ronstadt的画像来做
[00:35] I am so blessed to have you in my life. 有你在我的生活里我是如此的幸运
[00:38] I’m so blessed to have you in my life. 有你在我的生活里我是如此的幸运
[00:41] Just six weeks ago, I was a hot mess. 六周之前 我真是一团糟
[00:44] I was desperate for a mother, 我十分渴望有一个老妈
[00:46] and I don’t think I could admit it. 我并不想承认这点
[00:48] NARRATOR: As you’ll see, he admits it plenty. 正如你将会看到的 他承认了很多次
[00:51] But now look at me. 但是现在看看我
[00:52] I’m with a beautiful, elegant woman! 我和一个美丽高雅的女人在一起
[00:59] And I think we should take it to the next level. 我认为我们能把这点提升到下一个层面
[01:04] Buster had come a long way since his fear of boats Buster一路走来 自从他对船的恐惧…
[01:11] – … was conquered… – baby. – 被克服 – 乖乖啊
[01:12] And then rekindled, only to find himself 之后又复燃 发现他自己正
[01:16] – facing a bigger fear. – Oh, come on! – 面对一个更大的恐惧 – 哦 拜托
[01:18] But his biggest fear wasn’t confronting a wet, loose seal 但他最大的恐惧并不是面对只湿湿的野海豹
[01:22] it was losing one. 而是失去某个人
[01:24] Wait! She doesn’t have her makeup! 等一下 她没有带化妆品
[01:25] I have her lipstick! 她的口红在我这儿
[01:27] Mother! 老妈
[01:29] – Michael. – Yeah, it’s a tough one – Michael – 对 这十分艰难
[01:31] because there’s about 400 witnesses that are ready 因为大概有400个目击者准备
[01:33] to throw her underneath the boat. 把她扔下船
[01:35] I don’t think I can even help. 我觉得连我都帮不上她
[01:38] Buster was distraught, Buster心烦意乱
[01:40] – and made some foolish mistakes. 然后犯了一些愚蠢的错误
[01:42] Hey, Lupe. 你好 Lupe
[01:43] – Oh, Buster. – Like this. – 哦 Buster – 比如这个
[01:44] Are you going to be all right? 你会没事吧
[01:45] Uh, you want me to stay? 嗯 你要我陪你么
[01:47] I was planning to visit with my family. 我准备去见我的家人
[01:48] Oh, no, and just watch. 哦 不 你等着瞧
[01:50] Mother is going to come 总有一天 老妈就会
[01:51] waltzing through that door any day now, 轻快地经过这个门
[01:53] and she is going to be screaming, 而且她还会大叫着
[01:54] “Make sure you frisk that girl before… “ “确保和那女孩那个啥前…”
[01:58] I’ll be fine. 我会没事的
[02:02] – That’s my perfume. – Mm, good. – 这是我的香水 – 嗯 不错
[02:03] Okay, good. She wouldn’t wear that. 好吧 不错 她才不会用这个
[02:05] When his father didn’t return, either, 同时他老爸也不回家了
[02:08] Buster stuck to his daily routine. Buster 坚持着他每天的日常工作
[02:09] Ah. 啊
[02:11] You’re welcome. 不用客气
[02:12] Laying out Mother’s clothes… 把妈妈的衣服摆出来…
[02:15] The vodka goes in, you pour it in the other 伏特加倒进去了 倒进另一个杯子
[02:18] Making Mother’s breakfast… 给妈妈做早餐…
[02:20] The olive on top and then you call your… 放上橄榄然后在叫…
[02:25] mother 老妈
[02:28] Oh, this is bugging me. 这样太碍眼了
[02:32] And amusing himself with little jokes… 说一些笑话自娱自乐…
[02:34] Ah,finito. 啊 完成了
[02:36] He thought she’d appreciate. 他觉得她会欣赏
[02:37] Except for the hair. 除了头发
[02:38] You have reduced. 你轻了
[02:41] Well, you’re not that skinny. 好吧 你没那么瘦
[02:43] Welcome home, chubs. 欢迎回家 胖子
[02:46] Oh, you will kill me for that. 哦 你会为那句话宰了我
[02:48] And I don’t want that blood on my hands. 我不希望手上沾血
[02:52] And with his mother gone 他妈妈走了
[02:54] it was nice to get a chance to use the sewing machine. 这是一个好机会去使用缝纫机
[02:58] Still, he found ways to feel good about himself. 尽管如此 他还是找到让自己好受的方法
[03:01] Buster, you always come through. Buster 你总能挺过来
[03:03] Oh, Mother, that’s so nice. 哦 妈妈 这真是太好了
[03:05] No, no, no, no, no, I mean it. It’s amazing work. 不 不 我说真的 做的太好了
[03:08] – But he knew it wasn’t real. – Okay, I need to stop, -但是他知道这不是真的 – 好了 我得打住了
[03:11] or I’m going to be committed. 否则就上瘾了
[03:12] At first. 只停了一会儿
[03:14] What? 你说什么
[03:17] But that would take hours. 但是那样很花时间
[03:19] Oh, this is going to be just stunning. 哦 这将会很好
[03:21] You are always so right. 你总是对的
[03:25] And then the waiter came back, 后来服务员回来了
[03:26] and he said, “Oh, I’m sorry. Who are you?” 他说 “抱歉 你是谁”
[03:28] And I said, “I’m Buster Bluth. 我说 “我是 Buster Bluth”
[03:30] That’s the fourth time I’ve told you.” “这是我第四次告诉你了”
[03:33] Soon, he had run out of food… 很快他会煮的”食物”
[03:36] that he knew how to make. 都吃完了
[03:38] But everywhere he looked, he found 但他眼里看到的
[03:40] mocking reminders of the woman he lost. 尽是讽刺般地提醒了他失去了老妈
[03:43] SERVES 3-5 坐牢三到五年
[03:45] He did find some supplies 他却找到了他老妈的
[03:47] from one of his mother’s “I can quit any time” Stints. “我可以随时戒酒”限量供给
[03:50] Oh, cute. 哎呦 好萌
[03:52] But the emotional lift was temporary. 但是快乐总是短暂的
[03:55] And before long, things had gotten weird. 不久以后 事情变得不可思议
[03:58] Put the olive on top and you set it down for Mother. 把橄榄放在上面就可以给妈妈了
[04:01] To an uninformed observer, it looked a little 别人不知道的话 他这个看起来
[04:04] like that Vince Vaughn movie Psycho. 像是文斯·沃恩的电影<惊魂记1999>
[04:06] Oh, I agree. 哦 我同意
[04:08] Dancing with the Stars has gone completely downhill. <与星共舞>完全是在走下坡路
[04:12] This pasta’s way overcooked, Buster! 这个意大利面煮过头了 Buster
[04:15] Well, you didn’t leave me the simplest recipe, Mother. 好吧 你连简单的食谱都没留给我 妈妈
[04:19] Finally, Lucille was released under house arrest, 最终 Lucille从监禁转到软禁
[04:22] and everything returned to normal. 所有事都恢复了正常
[04:26] Oh. 哦
[04:28] I was just thinking about you. 我刚才还在想你
[04:30] Now the story of a family 故事是关于一个
[04:31] whose future was abruptly cancelled 突然失去未来的家庭
[04:35] and the one son who had no choice 家中儿子别无选择
[04:37] but to keep himself together. 只能独立生活
[04:41] It’s Buster’s… 欢迎收看Buster
[04:44] Arrested Development. <发展受阻>
[04:47] Buster was passing time with Lucille… Buster和Lucille在一起玩
[04:50] Chinchilla! 灰鼠的毛皮
[04:51] By playing games like Guess the Fur. 猜毛皮游戏来打发时间
[04:54] The one you got after Dad had the affair 是老爸跟里弗赛德来的胖实习生偷情
[04:56] with the chubby intern from Riverside. 被你发现后买的
[04:58] You win again, Buster. 你又赢了 Buster
[04:59] I know what’s going to stump you. 我知道怎样难倒你
[05:01] Oh! 哦
[05:02] Close your eyes tight and plug your ears. 紧紧闭上你的眼睛 塞住你的耳朵
[05:05] Just plug one ear and press the other one to the couch. 塞住一只耳朵 另一只耳朵压在沙发
[05:11] But after three months of being 但是这三个月来跟
[05:12] cooped up with her youngest son… 她最年轻的儿子监禁在一起…
[05:14] Mother! Stop! Mother! 妈妈 住手 妈妈
[05:15] Lucille was growing restive. Lucille变得不安分
[05:17] No, Mother! If the alarm goes off 不 妈妈 假如这个警报响了
[05:19] and they catch you, they’ll take you away forever! 他们抓到你 他们会永远把你带走
[05:21] I can’t take it anymore. I have to get out of here. 我再也不能忍受这些 我必须离开这儿
[05:24] I don’t care. I can’t keep playing 我不在乎 猜毛皮游戏一天玩六次
[05:26] Guess My Fur six times a day. 我玩不下去了
[05:28] I need a smoke. 我要抽烟
[05:32] Right to the smokes, huh? 这就想抽烟了哈
[05:35] Give me a minute. Let me catch my breath. 给我一分钟 让我喘个气
[05:37] And Buster refined a testimony Buster拿捏了一套证词
[05:39] that was meant to spare Lucille from jail 目的是让Lucille免去牢狱之灾
[05:42] at a legal defense strategy meeting 在一个法律辩护策略会议…
[05:44] -…slash graduation party. – It’s gonna be an eel – 兼毕业晚会上 -我要说是只电鳗
[05:46] Congratulations, Mother You’ve managed to combine people’s fear 恭喜你老妈 你把人们对同性恋和鳗鱼的恐惧
[05:48] of homosexuals and eels into one alibi. 结合到一个不在场证词里去了
[05:50] And he’ll be wearing his Army uniform 他还要穿军装出庭
[05:53] so I can pretend I’m proud of him again. 这样我就可以假装我以他为荣
[05:55] I couldn’t find my Army uniform. 我找不到我的军装了
[05:57] Oh, but I thought the jury might like it 不过我觉得陪审团可能会喜欢
[05:59] if I show up as John-John Kennedy. 如果我像约翰肯尼迪一样出场
[06:01] Oh, yeah, that went over great last time. 哦 对啊 上次你这样出场真顺利
[06:05] And it was offensive. 那样的确很无礼
[06:07] Half your testicle was hanging out of that thing. 你有个睾丸露在外面
[06:09] Good! 好的
[06:10] I’m glad they saw it. 我很高兴他们看到了
[06:13] It was like a Motherboy Ball, right 那次就像一场妈妈儿子舞会[蛋蛋] 对吧
[06:16] BUSTER : Hmm? Buster 哈
[06:18] Put on your new uniform… with long pants. 穿上你的新制服…和长裤
[06:21] And keep your ball joke to yourself, Andrew Dice Clay. 并且把蛋蛋笑话收敛着 Andrew Dice Clay
[06:25] So you can see why I need 所以你看得出来为什么我需要
[06:26] the testimony of someone who’s not a hot mess. 某些不糟糕人的证词
[06:28] You’re a hot mess! – You’re a hot mess! – 你一团糟 – 你才一团糟
[06:30] Let me get this straight… you won’t let me 让我坦白地讲…你不会让我
[06:32] help with your case… 帮你处理你的案子…
[06:34] And the night before the trial, 审判前夜
[06:36] tensions had only gotten worse. 气氛越来越糟
[06:38] You need me just as much as I need you, cookie. 你需要我就像我需要你 小可爱
[06:41] Oh, really? 哦 真的
[06:43] Because you can be replaced, you know. 因为你可以被替代 你知道么
[06:45] Can she? 她可以吗
[06:47] And even if you can’t, you’re not the boss of me. 就算你不可以被取代 你也不是我的老板
[06:52] Can I go to… ? I’m going to the park! 我可以去…我要去公园玩了
[06:55] Oh, Buster. 哦 Buster
[06:57] Hello. 你好
[06:59] Hello to you, too, 2. 你也好 2号
[07:01] Oh, look at all this produce. 哦 看看这些农作物
[07:03] I’m juicing now. Would you like to join me? 我要去榨汁 要和我一起来吗
[07:05] 00 in the afternoon. 半夜12点
[07:08] Honey, it’s 8: 00 a.M. Somewhere. 小亲亲 有的地方现在才8点多
[07:09] Oh, I forgot… 哦 我忘了…
[07:11] your mother wouldn’t allow it. 你妈妈不会允许的
[07:12] I don’t care what she wants. 我不在乎她想要什么
[07:15] Don’t care what she wants. 不要管她想要什么
[07:18] I don’t do everything she tells me. 我又不对她言听计从
[07:21] Let’s get juiced. 那咱就去榨汁吧
[07:26] NARRATOR: The next morning, Buster awoke 第二天早上 Buster醒来
[07:28] – with a vicious juice hangover. – Oh. – 伴随着可怕的果汁宿醉 – 哦
[07:31] Well, that was a freebie. 好了 这个就算了
[07:34] Mother’s trial. 妈妈的庭审
[07:39] Key witness! 关键的目击者
[07:40] Key witness coming through. 关键的目击者来了
[07:42] I’m a key… I… 我是关键的…我…
[07:43] I was making two ban… 我有两条证词…
[07:47] Late last night, it was drizzling rain! 昨天晚上 下了毛毛雨
[07:50] I’m a key witness. 我是关键目击者
[07:54] Is it over? 完了吗
[07:56] No, no, the grab-a-crab fest just started. 不 不 抓螃蟹节刚开始
[07:58] Grab-a-crab? 抓螃蟹
[07:59] Oh, ma’am, um… is… is there a verdict 哦 女士…这里有…
[08:02] in the “My mother stole the Queen Mary”Thing? “我妈盗走玛丽女王号”的案子宣判了么
[08:04] It’s all up on the dailies board. 全写在今日特别菜告示板上
[08:05] Dailies? What? Clam ch… 今日 什么
[08:08] The fish is frozen here! 这里的鱼都冷了
[08:10] It’s frozen! Do you really want to spend $30 on frozen fish? 冻住了 你真的想花30刀买条冷冻鱼么
[08:14] Buster Buster.
[08:16] Where were you? This is all your fault. 你跑哪去了 都是你的错
[08:18] No, I was making… was making a ban… 不我在立 在找证词
[08:19] – I was making two ban… – Save it. – 我有两个证词… – 省省吧
[08:21] I can smell the cran-apple on you from here. 我老远就能闻到你身上酸梅苹果的味道
[08:23] When… when are you coming home? 你什么时候回家
[08:25] I’m serving three to five. 我要坐三到五年牢
[08:26] Like the saltless pie? 就像那盒无盐饼一样
[08:28] I hope your juicy blender bender was worth it. 但愿你的喝榨汁寻欢是值得的
[08:31] Don’t come to visit me because I won’t see you. 不要过来看我 我不会见你的
[08:34] Oh, and good luck with your night terrors. 哦 祝你晚上噩梦愉快
[08:36] Now no one will be there to hear your screams. 现在谁都不会在那里听你尖叫了
[08:40] Won’t miss it! 不会错过的
[08:44] Where… where do I go? 我该去哪里
[08:46] What do I do? 我该做什么
[08:48] Where… where’d you get the pirate hat? 你在哪里找到这海盗帽的
[08:50] Where… where do I go? 我该去哪里
[08:52] NARRATOR: And so Buster went back to the penthouse, 结果 Buster回到了顶层公寓
[08:54] feeling guilty and alone. 感到内疚和孤单
[08:57] And he couldn’t bear to relive the time he was there 他不能忍受再次承受
[09:00] without Lucille before. 没有lucille陪伴的日子了
[09:01] I can’t go through another two days like that. 我实在不能再过两天那种日子了
[09:04] And that’s how Buster decided to make another go 所以 Buster决定再试一次
[09:06] at making another go at Lucille 2. 去Lucille2那里
[09:08] Buster Buster.
[09:10] My mother’s gone away, 我妈妈离开了
[09:11] and I thought, you’ve always been like a… 我觉得 你一直都像是一个…
[09:13] – Girlfriend. – Not what I was gonna say. – 女朋友 – 不是我想要说的
[09:15] Anyways, I was over there, and my friend’s over here, 无论如何 我在哪边 然而朋友在这边
[09:17] and I thought, maybe I should just move in, 所以我想 也许我可以干脆住进来
[09:20] because I love to hear all about your medications 因为我喜欢听你讲你的药物治疗
[09:22] and ailments and whatnot. 和小毛病什么的
[09:24] Is that baby toe of yours still crawling 你的小脚趾还像杂草一样
[09:26] over the others like a weird weed? 蜷缩在其他脚趾上么
[09:28] Oh, Buster, how sweet of you to remember. 哦 Buster 真贴心 你还记得
[09:30] Oh, it’s one of my night terrors. 哦 这是我的噩梦之一
[09:32] But listen, Buster, 但是听着 Buster
[09:33] – before I invite you into my arms… – Mm-hmm. – 在我邀请你进入我的怀抱之前 – 嗯
[09:36] My bedroom, my bathtub with the railing… 进我的卧室 进我的扶手浴缸…
[09:39] – Mm-hmm. – I have to ask you something. – 嗯 – 我要先问你一些事情
[09:42] Mm-hmm. 嗯
[09:43] Are you sure you’re ready for this? 你确定你准备好了么
[09:46] So, that pretend kid’s bedroom, is that not an option… ? 所以 那间所谓的儿童房 不在我选择范围之内吧
[09:49] No, that room is all storage now, honey. 不行 那个房间现在改储藏室了 亲
[09:51] So, yes or no? 所以 是还是不是
[09:53] Are you ready to let go of your mother? 你准备好离开你妈妈
[09:56] NARRATOR: Buster thought he was, Buster认为他准备好了
[09:57] although there was one ominous sign. 尽管有一个不祥的预兆
[10:00] I am ready for that, Lucille. 我准备好了 Lucille
[10:04] Did you hear it? 你听到了么
[10:09] Wait. Did you just drop the 2 after my name? 等一下 你刚刚在我名字后加2号了么
[10:12] : Oh, I hope not. 哦 我希望没有
[10:14] That would be creepy. 那样就太糟糕了
[10:16] Before you accidentally skip back too far 在你意外倒回去太多
[10:18] and wind up in the middle of the Maeby episode, 停在Maeby那一集之前
[10:21] trust me, no “2” Was spoken. 相信我”2号”没有被说过
[10:25] Every day, Buster visited the prison Buster每天都去他
[10:27] where his mother was incarcerated. 拘留她妈妈的监狱探视
[10:29] Buster Bluth and pie for his m… Buster Bluth 和给老妈的派
[10:32] Lucille Bluth Lucille Bluth.
[10:35] Hmm… 哼
[10:38] And every day, she refused to see him. 并且每天 她都拒绝见他
[10:40] No. 不见
[10:41] Oh. 哦
[10:43] She doesn’t want to see you. 她不想见你
[10:44] Excellent. 很好
[10:50] He even pretended to be 他甚至假扮成
[10:52] an old college flame of Lucille’s to gain admittance. Lucille大学时候的老情人以求能见一面
[10:55] Hello. 你好
[11:00] Alex Trebek? Alex Trebek?
[11:02] She then rephrased it in the form of a question. 她以问题的形式重新问了一遍
[11:04] Who is Alex Trebek? 谁是Alex Trebek
[11:06] Buster Buster.
[11:11] – No, Buster. – Mm-hmm. – 不行Buster – 嗯
[11:15] Do you have a pie or a small sponge cake available? 你有没有现成的派或者小的松糕
[11:21] – Ah. Thank you. – Here you go. – 啊 谢谢 – 给你
[11:23] And while his days were spent trying to get 在他白天试图让他老妈
[11:25] – his mother to love him… – LUCILLE 2: Oh, Buster! 来爱他时… – 哦 Buster
[11:27] – You’re just in time. – … his nights were consumed – 你来得正是时候 – 他晚上的时间就花在
[11:29] with getting his lover to mother him. 让他的爱人像老妈一样关爱他
[11:30] I hope you are in the mood for a hot tomato. 他希望你想吃热的西红柿
[11:33] Mmm. Soup? 嗯 汤么
[11:35] With little grilled cheese sandwiches on the side. 夹了烤芝士的小三明治
[11:37] Buster, that was innuendo. Buster 那是个暗喻
[11:39] – Oh. – My Lord, it’s like – 哦 – 老天啊 这就好像我们
[11:41] we’re speaking different languages here. 说的是不同的语言一样
[11:43] No, it’s not. 不 才不是
[11:44] It is working. 确实很诱人
[11:45] I’m getting hungry. 我都觉得饥渴了
[11:48] For love? 爱爱么
[11:50] Oh, God, is this another 哦 天哪 这又会是个
[11:51] one of those nights where nothing is as it seems 什么都没有的夜晚么
[11:54] and there’s no cream pie for dessert? 并且没有奶油派当甜点
[11:56] Holy Toledo, Buster, sometimes I think Buster 有些时候我觉得
[11:58] I’m nothing but a Horn & Hardart to you. 我对你来说就是个老干妈
[12:01] Oh! What happened to innuendo? 哦 暗喻怎么成明喻了
[12:03] Let’s do it quick. 那咱赶紧做吧
[12:04] It’s an old restaurant. 那是个老字号
[12:07] Oh! A restaurant! 哦 一个老字号
[12:08] I don’t care if it’s old! 我才不管是不是古老
[12:10] Look who I’m dating! 看看我的拍拖对象
[12:11] Let’s go there. Let’s go there now. 那咱就去那吧 我们出发吧
[12:13] Buster, you can either be a son or a lover… Buster 你要么当个儿子 要么当情人…
[12:17] and right now, you’re no good to me as a lover. 而现在 对我来说你不是个好情人
[12:20] Maybe you’re right. 或许你是对的
[12:22] Maybe this has been wrong from the start. 也许从一开始就错了
[12:25] – So… Mom. – Out. – 那好…老妈 – 滚
[12:28] And since he couldn’t bear to go back to the penthouse 因为他不能忍受再回到顶楼公寓
[12:31] Out! 出去
[12:31] You know, if tomorrow, you don’t open up and let someone else in… 你知道么 如果你明天不打开它让人进来
[12:33] Buster needed to raise some money. Buster需要一些钱
[12:35] then the treasures you have inside… 那么你里面的宝藏…
[12:37] This is my Motherboy Four medal. 这是我妈妈儿子的奖章
[12:39] That’s when I was a kangaroo in her pouch. 我还是个在她袋子里的小袋鼠的时候赢的
[12:42] What’ll you give me for it? 你给我什么来换这个
[12:44] But Buster wasn’t the first Motherboy to hit hard times. 但是Buster并不是第一个遇到困难的妈妈儿子
[12:48] What will you give me for these? 你要给我什么来换
[12:50] All-time low. 空前最低
[12:52] And that’s when Buster found inspiration. 就在那时Buster有了灵感
[12:54] She certainly looks proud of her son. 她看起来的确为他儿子感到骄傲
[12:59] : I’m back! 我回来啦
[13:02] As it turned out, Buster returned on the very day 结果 Buster回去的那一天
[13:05] the Army policy regarding sexual orientation had changed. 军队改变了关于性取向的政策
[13:08] – Are you gay? – No. – 你是基佬吗 – 不是
[13:10] – You can tell me. – I’m not. – 你可以告诉我的 – 我不是
[13:12] It’s okay. 没关系的
[13:13] Drew, tell him. Drew 告诉他
[13:14] – I’m gay. – Oh. – 我是基佬 – 哦
[13:15] – Peter’s gay. – Oh… – Peter是基佬 – 哦…
[13:17] – Sergeant Melnick’s gay. – Oh. – Melnick中尉是基佬 – 哦
[13:18] Bi. 拜[双]
[13:19] Oh, sorry, he’s bi. 哦 不好意思 他是双性恋
[13:21] No, I’m going home for the day. 不 我今天回家休息
[13:22] I’m gay. 我是基佬
[13:23] Yeah, it really makes no difference to us. 对我们来说都没差
[13:25] – We’ll find something for you. – Perfect. – 我们会给你找到适合你的 – 很好
[13:27] I was looking for something. 我在寻找适合我的
[13:31] You said “Something,” Right? 你说了”适合我的”对吧
[13:33] And that’s how Buster officially 这就是Buster如何
[13:34] reenlisted in the Army. 重回到军队
[13:36] And it’s why, six months later, 这也是为什么 六个月后
[13:39] – Lucille Bluth – Lucille Bluth – Lucille Bluth. – Lucille Bluth
[13:40] got some bad news. 收到一些坏消息
[13:41] Yes? 什么
[13:44] I’m here to see you about your son. 我来这里告诉你关于你儿子的事
[13:47] Oh, this is a ploy. 哦 这是个阴谋
[13:48] He’s trying to get me to see him. 想让我去看他
[13:50] How do I know you’re really in the Army? 我怎么知道你真的是军队里来的
[13:51] Who did Larry Kert replace in Company? Larry Kert在连队里取代了谁
[13:54] I don’t know. 我不知道
[13:56] I know who he thought he was replacing, 我知道他以为自己要取代谁
[13:57] and it was Dean Jones. 是Dean Jones
[13:59] But he didn’t come close. 但是他没成功
[14:02] My Buster? 我的Buster
[14:04] And Lucille rushed to the hospital. Lucille冲到了医院
[14:05] What happened? Where’s my son? 发生什么了 我儿子在哪
[14:08] Mrs. Bluth, your son went down while piloting a plane over Afghanistan. Bluth女士 你儿子在阿富汗驾驶飞机时失事了
[14:12] Oh, my God… 哦 天哪…
[14:13] He deserves a big hand for that and we gave him one. 他应该得到一个大手 并且我们给他装了一个
[14:15] I’m afraid, besides that, there’s nothing we can do. 恐怕 除此之外 我们什么都做不了
[14:23] Hi, Mother. 嗨 老妈
[14:25] Well, you look fine. 你看起来很好
[14:26] The doctor said you went down 医生说你在
[14:28] while piloting a plane over Afghanistan. 阿富汗驾驶飞机的时候出事了
[14:30] Oh, yeah, that plane was in Afghanistan. 哦是的 那架飞机在阿富汗
[14:32] It seems the Army had taken advantage 看来Buster对游戏的幼稚兴趣
[14:35] of Buster’s childlike interest in games. 对军队有很大帮助
[14:37] This is so much more fun than “Guess the Fur.” 这个比”猜皮毛”游戏有趣多了
[14:40] And his childlike inability to distinguish between games and reality. 并且他像小孩一样不能区分游戏和现实
[14:46] So they set him up as a drone pilot here. 所以他让他成为一个无人机飞行员
[14:49] Want to go to lunch, Private Bluth? 午餐吃什么 二等兵Bluth
[14:52] Not till I take out the hospital! 我除不掉这个医院就不吃
[14:55] I tell you, this kid’s amazing. 我跟你讲 这孩子真厉害
[14:57] If I had him back in the ’60s, Cuba would be the 51st state. 如果把他送回六十年代 古巴会成为美国第51州
[15:01] You’re not gonna get away from me, little nurse! Aah! 你逃不掉了 小护士 哈
[15:06] Take that, Taliban wedding! 接招吧 塔利班婚礼
[15:10] But like anyone who plays video games for too long, 但像游戏玩得太久的人一样
[15:13] he started to make mistakes. 他开始犯错误了
[15:14] Hey, Bluth, you just took out an art museum in Madrid. 嘿 Bluth 你刚刚炸掉了一个马德里的艺术博物馆
[15:17] Oh, you can go to Spain in this thing? 哦 这玩意还能跑去西班牙
[15:19] Maybe you should take a break. 你或许应该休息一下
[15:20] You could’ve hurt some innocent people. 你可能会伤到无辜的人
[15:22] Innocent people?! 无辜的人
[15:23] You mean I’ve been 你是说我一直在
[15:24] hurting guilty people?! 伤害有罪的人
[15:26] But Buster was a peaceful man. Buster是个爱和平的人
[15:29] Oh, God! 哦 天哪
[15:30] Pilot down! 飞行员受伤
[15:31] Medic! 医生
[15:33] It was the kind of emergency 这是无人机驾驶员的医务兵
[15:35] that the drone pilot paramedics had long been waiting for. 等待已久的紧急情况
[15:36] I got a man down! 我这里有士兵受伤
[15:38] Sorry we’re late. 不好意思我们晚了
[15:39] Some kid swallowed an eye at the Build-A-Bear. “熊熊工作室”里有个小孩吞掉了一个眼睛
[15:41] Why do they have us at a mini-mall? 那为什么把我们安置在购物商场
[15:43] It was the first 这算是第一个
[15:45] known injury to a drone pilot 无人机驾驶员受伤事件
[15:46] and the Army took it seriously. 所以军队很重视他
[15:48] Apparently, no one told him that they were real planes. 很明显 没人告诉他那些是真的飞机
[15:50] If this guy comes after us, 如果这个家伙反咬我们一口
[15:52] they could pull funding for the whole program. 整个项目的资金就泡汤了
[15:54] So, how do we buy off the One Arm? 那我们怎么收买这个”独臂”
[15:56] First we gotta find something he needs. 首先我们要看看他需要什么
[15:59] Well, we do have the bionics program. 我们确实有仿生学的项目
[16:01] Ice cream. 冰激凌~~
[16:03] Maybe we shouldn’t be discussing this here. 我们或许不该在这讨论这个
[16:05] Yeah, I think we’re at those kids’ table. 对啊 我觉得我们占了小孩的桌子
[16:09] So you fell out of a chair, 所以你从椅子上摔下来
[16:10] and for this, the government gives you applause? 就为这个 政府给你奖励
[16:12] No… A big hand. 不…一只大手
[16:15] I thought I recognized that little son of a bitch. 我觉得我认出那个小杂种了
[16:18] This is why you can’t keep a job 这就是为什么你不能一直在
[16:21] at one hospital! 同一个医院里工作
[16:22] Why does it have to be so big? 为什么这个一定要这么大
[16:25] Well, they said the miniaturization comes later. 他们说小型的晚一点就来了
[16:28] I mean, you remember how big your first cell phone was. 我是说 你记得你的第一个手机有多大么
[16:32] That was a phone. 那只是个手机
[16:34] This looks like you’re pointing to a place that buys your gold. 你看起来像指向那个卖你金子的地方
[16:37] I haven’t learned how to control it. 我还没学会怎么控制它
[16:38] They’re gonna work with me. 它会和我磨合的
[16:40] So you had me come out here under false pretenses? 那么你就用扯淡借口把我骗来了
[16:42] You wouldn’t come here any other way! 你怎样都不肯过来
[16:44] You haven’t seen me in a year. 你都一年没看见我了
[16:46] It’s why I went to Army… to win you back. 所以我才参军…想要把你赢回来
[16:49] You have to forgive me! 你一定要原谅我
[16:51] It’s not about forgiving you. Although I don’t. 这不是原不原谅给你的问题 虽然我根本没有
[16:54] – – You need to grow up, Buster, 你要变成熟 Buster
[16:56] because I can’t take care of you anymore. 因为我再也不能照顾你了
[16:58] I need to “Get away-get away.” 我需要”逃离-逃离”
[17:01] You’re hopelessly hopeless, Buster. 你是无可救药的废柴 Buster
[17:03] It’s as if they wrote that song for my own son. 就好像有人给我儿子写了一首歌
[17:06] I’m glad you have a new hand. 我很高兴你有一只新手
[17:09] But you need to find someone else to hold it. 但是你得找别人来牵了
[17:11] Tell the prison limo to come around! 把监狱豪华轿车叫来
[17:14] Fine! I got my own family now… Army! 很好 我现在有新的家庭了 军队
[17:17] And they want me! 并且他们需要我
[17:18] You guys want me, right? 你们需要我 对吧
[17:20] Oh, yeah. They’re not gonna invest 是的 如果他们不是想留住你的话
[17:21] this kind of money without wanting you for keeps. 就不会花这么多钱了
[17:23] – : Oh, good. – Once you learn how to use – 哦 很好 – 一旦你学会用这只手
[17:25] that thing, they’re going to turn you 他们就会把你训练成
[17:26] into a killing monster. 一个杀戮怪兽
[17:27] Monster… ? 怪兽
[17:29] This doesn’t make me look sexy. 这没能让我看起来更性感
[17:31] Throw it out. 扔了它
[17:32] Well, that explains the photo shoot. 这个解释了那次摄影的目的
[17:35] And so Buster began a rehab program Buster开始了他自己都害怕成功的
[17:37] he was terrified to succeed at. 康复计划
[17:39] Open the cabinet, please. 请打开这个橱柜
[17:41] Mm… mm… mm… mm! 嗯
[17:45] Oh… 哦…
[17:46] Too hard. 太用力了
[17:48] Uh, I think that was too hard. 额 我也觉得太用力了
[17:49] – Okay. – Yeah. – 好的 – 是的
[17:51] Let’s just grab that toothpaste. 抓起来这管牙膏
[17:53] Okay. 好的
[17:55] – Use your new hand. – Okay. – 用你的新手 – 好的
[17:57] Oh! 哦
[17:58] I got some on you. 我把它喷到你身上了
[18:00] Uh… yeah. 额….是的
[18:02] – You did get some on me. – Yeah. – 你确实把它喷到我身上了 – 是的
[18:05] – Too hard? – Buster seemed slow to master the challenges. – 太用力了 – 看起来Buster掌握新技巧的进展很慢
[18:07] Yeah, that’s… that’s on her. 是的 那是….喷到她身上了
[18:10] – He got a little… – It was too hard. – 他掌握了一点….- 太用力了
[18:12] I think it was, as well. 我认为这个也太用力了
[18:13] Let’s go ahead and fast-forward through the commercials. 让我们继续 快进跳过这个商业广告
[18:16] Okay, that’s too fa… okay, stop. 好的 太快了….好的 停
[18:18] Well, there’s Jon Cryer. 好的 那是Jon Cryer
[18:19] Stop! That’s Jon Cryer! 停 那是Jon Cryer
[18:22] Well, look at that… 那么 看看这个…
[18:24] we’re back at the Progressive Insurance lady. 我们又回到这个推销保险的女士这里了
[18:25] I’m better off just watching the commercials! 我还是看商业广告好了
[18:28] Don’t say that. 别这么说
[18:29] But behind the two-way mirror, 但是在双向镜之后
[18:32] hope wasn’t in abundance. 希望非常渺茫
[18:34] Hope this guy likes the music acts on Saturday Night Live 希望他喜欢<周六夜现场>的音乐表演
[18:37] because he’s gonna be watching a lot of them. 因为那将会很漫长
[18:39] – How many remotes do we have? – That was the only one. – 我们有多少遥控器 – 那是唯一的一个
[18:41] There’s seven monitors here… we have one remote. 这有七个监视器…我们却只有一个遥控器
[18:43] Do we have anybody from Pinky Team? Pinky组有没有人
[18:45] PHYSICAL THERAPIST: Guys, he can’t do this! 他做不了这个
[18:47] And around week five, the Army finally realized 在第五个星期的时候 军队终于意识到
[18:50] that Buster was in no hurry to leave. Buster一点都不着急离开
[18:52] Aah! I blew it again! 哦 我又搞砸了
[18:54] I’ll never do it right! 我怎么都做不好
[18:56] I’m a monst… 我是个怪兽…
[18:58] Do you have any ice cream? 你们有冰激凌么
[19:00] Maybe it would work with ice cream. 或许冰激凌会管用
[19:02] And now he wants ice cream. 他现在又想吃冰激凌了
[19:04] He’s using us. 他在利用我们
[19:06] Yeah, it might be time for the Q-test. 是的 是时候进行Q测试了
[19:08] The Q-test? Q测试
[19:14] Oh… 哦…
[19:15] I’m sorry, we’re running behind with your testing, Buster. 不好意思 你的测试进度拖延了 Buster
[19:17] We’ll just be a few more minutes. 再过几分钟就好了
[19:19] Okay. 好的
[19:21] Oh… well… ! 哦…真好
[19:23] And it was then that Gunner learned why 这之后Gunner知道为什么
[19:25] – it was called the Q-test. – Oh. – 这个叫Q测试 – 哦
[19:26] Aren’t you the “Cu-test”? 你不就是最可爱的么[Q测试]
[19:29] Now, he can’t see us at all… that’s correct? 现在 他完全看不到我们对么
[19:35] Why wouldn’t he be able to see us? 他为什会看不见我们
[19:37] – Because it’s a mirror. 因为这是个镜子
[19:40] No, it’s a window. 不 这是个窗户
[19:42] BUSTER: Oh, hi. 哦 嗨
[19:44] Okay, let’s take it down. 好吧 那我们蹲下来
[19:48] I know, I know… 我了 我了
[19:51] Send in the authority figure. 把权威人物送进来
[19:57] How are you managing with that hand, solider? 你对那只手控制的怎么样了 士兵
[20:13] Buster was being discharged from the Army. Buster被军队开除了
[20:16] So, where am I supposed to go? 那么 我应该去哪里
[20:18] What am I supposed to do? 我应该去做什么
[20:19] I… I have nowhere to live. 我…我没地方住
[20:21] You should’ve thought about that before you let that cat live. 在你选择放生那只猫之前就应该想到这些问题
[20:24] – And that’s when he met Ophelia Love… – Oh, I’m sorry. – 并且这时他碰见了Ophelia Love – 哦 不好意思
[20:26] The devoted wife of the candidate Herbert Love, 议员候选人Herbert Love忠实的老婆
[20:28] – who was on a tour… – I have nowhere to go. – 她正在参观 – 我没地方去
[20:30] – Of the Veterans’ Hospital. – Excuse me. – Veterans的医院 – 打扰一下
[20:32] You’re a veteran and you have nowhere to go? 你是一个退伍军人 但是你没地方可以去
[20:34] Oh, it’s not Army’s fault. 哦 这不是军队的错
[20:35] I’m a monster. 我是个怪兽
[20:37] And what makes you think you’re a monster? 是什么让你认为你是个怪兽
[20:39] What do you see when you look at this? 你看到这个的时候会怎么想
[20:41] I see a veteran whose hand I’d like to shake. 我看到一个我想握手的退伍军人
[20:45] Not that one. 不是这只
[20:47] I think you should meet my husband. 我觉得你应该见见我老公
[20:49] We may have something for you. 我们可能能为你提供些什么
[20:51] Perfect! Wait, you didn’t say “Nothing,” Did you? 太棒了 等一下 你说的是”提供些什么”对吧
[20:53] – Something. – “Something.” Got it. – 重要的事 – “重要的事”明白啦
[20:56] Look how big his hand is. 看他的手有多大
[20:58] But Herbert would be less enthusiastic. 但是Herbert并不感兴趣
[21:00] And you want him to live with us? 你想让他跟我们一起住
[21:01] Well, he’s a vet, Herbert. 他是个退伍军人 Herbert
[21:03] And you yourself said you need something 并且你自己说你需要一些有竞争力的东西
[21:06] to compete with the woman you’re running against. 去和那个女对手竞争
[21:08] Lucille 2 had recently adopted a Hispanic boy named Perfecto. Lucille 2 最近收养了一个拉丁裔男孩叫Perfecto
[21:12] And since you’re never around, I mean, 并且既然你老不在家 我是说
[21:13] he could help me with the boys. 他可以帮我照顾儿子们
[21:15] It’s like that movie The Blind Side. 就像那个电影<弱点>
[21:17] I suppose we could use a Blind Side Monster. 我想我们可以利用一个有弱点的怪兽
[21:21] Well, we shouldn’t call him a monster. 我们不应该叫他怪兽
[21:24] That’s why I love you, Ophelia. 这就是我爱你的原因 Ophelia
[21:26] You’ve got a heart as big as that Blind Side Monster’s hand. 你的心胸像那只有弱点的怪兽的手一样大
[21:33] – – Oh! 哦
[21:34] And so it was decided 这件事就这么定下来了
[21:36] Buster was to stay with the Love family. Buster跟Love一家人住下来了
[21:38] He’s fine. He’s fine. He’s fine. 他很好 他很好 他很好
[21:41] – Welcome to the family. – Oh! – 欢迎加入我们家庭 – 哦
[21:43] He’d found a home at last. 终于 他找到了一个家庭
[21:45] – Oh! – Oh! Uh-uh, uh-uh! – 哦 -哦
[21:50] In the following weeks, Buster came in handy to the entire Love family 后来几周里 Buster对整个Love家庭来说是好帮手
[21:54] – Helping the boys at school… – – 在学校帮助小孩们
[21:56] This table is for National Honor Society members only. 这个桌子专供给国家荣誉协会会员
[21:59] Really. 真的么
[22:01] Well, what about these two guys? 那么 这两个家伙怎么样
[22:02] Were they invited? 他们是被邀请的么
[22:04] Light drizzle… 小毛毛雨…
[22:05] and thunder. 和雷神
[22:07] – What?! – See, light drizzle will just annoy you – 什么 – 看啊 小毛毛雨只会惹你烦
[22:10] but, you see, thunder… will “F” You up! 但是 你看雷神…将会打飞你
[22:14] This got the attention of Perfecto Telles, 这个引起了Perfecto Telles的注意
[22:17] vice president of the student anti-bullying squad. 反欺压小组的副主席
[22:20] Buster even received a badge from an undercover cop Buster甚至还从一个扮成教师的便衣警察
[22:23] that was posing as a teacher. 收到一枚徽章
[22:24] You’re never too old to stand up to a bully. 站出来反欺压永远都不会太晚
[22:27] Whether he’s an attention hog who looks just like you, 无论他是一个焦点人物就像你一样
[22:30] or whether he’s half your size. 或者他只有你的一半大
[22:35] He used his finely-honed skills as a doting son 作为一个被溺爱的儿子他利用这一点
[22:38] to give the long-neglected Ophelia 给了了长期被忽视的Ophelia
[22:39] some much-deserved attention. 渴望已久的关注
[22:41] Pour in the liquor… 倒进一些酒
[22:42] Don’t want the boys to see… 不要让儿子们看见…
[22:44] You throw in some cola… 倒进一些可乐…
[22:46] Got a Coke and Hennessy! 变成了可乐轩尼诗
[22:50] Just for you, Mother Love. 为你特别而制 妈妈Love
[22:51] – Buster… – Mm… – Buster -嗯
[22:53] You are the most considerate man I’ve ever met. 你是我见过的最贴心的男人
[22:55] Oh, stop! You’re embarrassing me! 哦 不要这样 羞羞
[22:58] And sweet and… 亲切而且
[23:00] No, I’m serious… stop, stop. – 不我是认真的 – 快停下 快停下
[23:02] But your other hand is waving me on. 但是你另一只手却要我继续
[23:04] Oh, is that going again? 哦 又这样了
[23:05] I think it’s on demo. 我觉得他是在演示模式
[23:07] Do you have a pencil or a paper clip? 你有没有铅笔或者回形针
[23:09] And he helped Herbert on the campaign trail. 并且他在Herbert的竞选游说中帮了忙
[23:11] Let me show you what a government handout looks like. 让我展示给你们政府救济是什么样
[23:14] Hold your government hand out. 把你的政府手拿出来
[23:16] Yeah! And let’s give freedom from government 耶 为庆祝政府给的自由
[23:19] a big thumbs-up! 竖起大拇指
[23:21] Although the hadn’t achieved complete mastery. 尽管还没有完全掌握
[23:24] – Come on, Buster, dance! – I don’t want to dance. – 来吧 Buster 跳舞 – 我不想跳舞
[23:26] Come on, dance, Buster! 来吧 跳舞 Buster
[23:27] Buster was enjoying his new role Buster热衷于他的新角色
[23:29] as a symbol of government waste. 作为一个被政府抛弃的人
[23:31] It’s like I said about contraception: 就像我说的关于避孕
[23:33] If you want me to pay for her diaphragm, 如果你想让我为她的 买单
[23:36] – I get to put my hand in her… – Shoe! – 我就要把手放在她的… – 鞋子!
[23:39] Nice stop, Blind Side Monster. 不错的拦截 有弱点的怪物
[23:42] Buster… Blind Side Buster. 我说的是Buster…有弱点的Buster
[23:44] And he was feeling more confident every day. 并且他感到越来越适应
[23:46] Mm! 嗯
[23:49] Give him a big hand back! 大家都热烈鼓掌
[23:53] Arguably, too confident. 很明显 太适应了
[23:55] Hey! 嘿
[23:59] Okay, hey, hey… Oh-ho! 好了 嘿 嘿 哦 哦
[24:00] Hah! Hm! 哈 嗯
[24:02] Although, after this appearance, 尽管 这次表演之后
[24:04] he spent a lot less time with Herbert. 他和Herbert在一起的时间大大减少
[24:08] And a lot more time with Ophelia. 并且花很长时间和Ophelia在一起
[24:11] -Which is what led to this. 并且导致了这个发生
[24:16] That’s funny, no smoke came out. 真好玩 没有烟喷出来
[24:19] Smoke? 烟
[24:20] Wait, what just happened? 等一下 刚发生了什么
[24:21] This. 就是这个
[24:25] Okay, okay, okay. 好吧 好吧 好吧
[24:27] So you don’t think that the next level 所以你不认为下一步是
[24:29] is adult adoption, do you? 收养成人 对吧
[24:32] Come on, Buster. 别这样 Buster
[24:34] You’ve been flirting with me since day one. 从第一天开始你就在跟我调情了
[24:37] What? 什么
[24:37] Bringing me these flowers, 送我这些鲜花
[24:39] offering to undress me. 要帮人家脱衣服
[24:41] What about the singing? 那歌声呢
[24:43] “Sealed with a kiss” Through the door while I bathed? 我洗澡的时候 透过门你唱
[24:47] Right. 对啊
[24:49] Mother stuff. 那是讨好妈妈的事
[24:50] : I mean, you’re married. 我是说 你已经结婚了
[24:58] What is this? 这是什么
[25:01] That is my husband, with a prostitute. 那是我老公 和一个妓女
[25:05] I’ve worn a captain’s hat with someone who had hair like that. 我也带着船长帽和头发长这样的人照过相
[25:09] But I… I can’t… 但是我…我不能
[25:11] I mean, you’re like a mother to me. 我的意思是 你对我来说想妈妈一样
[25:14] You can either be a son or a lover to me. 你要么当我儿子要么当情人
[25:19] – – And I already have two sons. 但是我已经有两个儿子了
[25:21] And perhaps it was the fear that she’d throw him out, 可能是因为惧怕她再把他赶出家门
[25:23] or he finally did grow up, 或者他终于长大了
[25:26] but that night, Buster acted like a man. 那一晚 Buster便显得像一个男人
[25:30] After spending the night with Ophelia Love, 和Ophelia Love共度良宵之后
[25:33] Buster proudly went to visit his mother. Buster很自豪的去看了他妈妈
[25:35] I came here to thank you. 我来这里感谢你
[25:37] You were trying to push me out of the nest… 你曾经试图把我赶出鸟巢
[25:41] and you were right. 而且你是对的
[25:43] – Really? – Yes. – 真的么 – 是的
[25:44] I’ve grown. 我成长了
[25:46] And I’m in love. 而且我恋爱了
[25:48] Hamster or turtle? 和仓鼠还是乌龟恋爱
[25:50] No, Mother. 不 妈妈
[25:51] Hamsters are gross. 仓鼠很恶心
[25:52] It’s a female. 是个女性
[25:53] Human. Female human. Whole thing. 人族的 人族女人 全套的恋爱
[25:55] So your parental responsibilities are complete. 所以你作为家长的责任已经完成了
[25:59] Hot. 烫
[26:00] I no longer need you. 我不再需要你了
[26:02] Well, you don’t have to go that far. 你不需要成长那么快
[26:04] I’m not a mother boy anymore. 我再也不是妈妈的男孩了
[26:07] I’m a mother man. 我是个妈妈的男人
[26:14] Use your good hand. 用你那只好手
[26:19] Guards! 守卫
[26:21] And on his way back to his new love, 在他回去找他的新情人的路上
[26:23] Buster ran into Michael, Buster撞见了Micheal
[26:25] who was trying to get the life story rights Micheal正试图拿到还没有被他
[26:27] from one of the few remaining family members 踢出局的家庭成员的授权签名
[26:30] he hadn’t thrown out of the movie. 来制作电影
[26:32] What about Mom? 那妈妈呢
[26:33] I have her, but I’m about to 我包括她了 但是我应该会
[26:35] throw it in her face when I see her, 等我看见她的时候我会把这个甩她脸上
[26:37] and I can’t go to my son. 还有我不能去找我儿子
[26:39] Well, I have nothing to be ashamed about. 我没什么觉得丢人
[26:42] I’m in love. 我恋爱了
[26:44] And do you want to hear something so surprising? 你想不想听一些意外的事
[26:47] She started out as my mother figure. 她符合我脑中妈妈的形象
[26:50] Not surprising. 没什么意外的
[26:52] And he returned back to his love nest to tell Ophelia the good news. 他返回他的爱巢去告诉Ophelia这个好消息
[26:55] I’m out of the thing! 我解放啦
[26:56] How did yours go? 你的顺利不
[26:58] It’s over. 结束了
[27:00] I talked to Herbert, I told him everything about us, 我跟Herbert谈过了 我告诉他关于我们所有的事情
[27:02] and it’s over. 都结束了
[27:03] Mm. I know it’s scary. 嗯 我知道这挺可怕
[27:05] I just got out of a long relationship, too. 我也刚刚从一段漫长的关系中解脱出来
[27:08] But I’m here for you. 所以我现在就来找你
[27:09] And, girl, I ain’t going nowhere. 妹子 我哪里都不会去了
[27:12] I need you to leave. 我需要你离开
[27:14] Mm, so let’s get it o… ! 嗯 所以让我们…
[27:15] Wait, what’s happening? 等一下 发生什么了
[27:17] He wants to try to change. 他想要改变自己
[27:18] He wants a second chance, and I want to give it to him. 他想要一个机会 而且我想给他这个机会
[27:21] What… 什么…
[27:23] So you… you were just using me to hurt him? 所以你…你就是利用我去伤害他
[27:26] Yes. 是的
[27:29] : Thank you. 谢谢你
[27:30] But what… what about me? 但是我怎么办
[27:32] What happens to me? 那我怎么办
[27:34] I… I certainly can’t go back to you as my mother. 我肯定不能让你在充当妈妈的角色了
[27:37] After I’ve zipped down, you can’t expect me to zip up! 我越过了底线你还指望我越回来么
[27:40] I know that. 我了解的
[27:41] But you have to leave. 但是你一定要离开
[27:43] Oh, no, I’m okay with the mothering. 哦 不 我可以接受像妈妈一样照顾我
[27:45] I mean, he had you first, I’m here to stay. 我是说 他先拥有了你 但我要待在这
[27:47] It’s just a little mother/son bump in the road. 就像妈妈和儿子遇到矛盾一样
[27:49] Mother, I ain’t going nowhere. 妈妈 我哪里都不会去的
[27:52] Your hand is broken again. 你的手又坏掉了
[27:55] No, it’s just my heart. 不 坏的是我的心
[27:58] Oh, it’s my hand, too, actually. 哦 事实上 我的手确实也坏掉了
[28:01] I’m sorry, Buster. 我很抱歉 Buster
[28:02] Buster was blindsided. Buster彻底傻眼了
[28:03] Ophelia Ophelia!
[28:05] Tell me this. 告诉我这个
[28:07] Who is a better lover? 当爱人谁更厉害
[28:08] – He is. – He is. Okay. – 他 – 是他 好吧
[28:11] What about son?! 那当儿子呢
[28:13] Buster was hurt. Buster很受伤
[28:17] And perhaps that’s why he availed himself 大概是因为这个 他拿走了
[28:20] to the photos of Herbert and the prostitute. Herbert和妓女的照片
[28:24] And Buster, furious, 并且Buster 愤怒的
[28:26] decided to expose Herbert himself. 决定他要让Herbert曝光
[28:32] But not before using the wrong hand 但不是在他用错误的手打在
[28:34] to punch a picture of Herbert. Herbert照片上之前
[28:36] Stupid Bust… ! 蠢Buster…
[28:39] Unfortunately, it was the night of Cinco, 不幸的是 五月四节那晚
[28:41] and no one was home to find him. 没人回到家发现他
[28:44] Sad. Sad. 哀伤 哀伤
[28:52] Buster came to and rushed to Cinco to share the photos Buster冲到当晚节日现场
[28:56] with Herbert Love’s political enemy, 跟Herbert Love的政敌分享那些照片
[28:58] when he ran into Tobias, who enlisted Buster’s help 当他撞见Tobias 他想让Buster帮他
[29:02] for a musical that was becoming less fantastic every minute. 排练一场越来越不惊艳的音乐剧
[29:06] But I’ve got to find Lucille 2, I’ve got to give her pictures. 但是我要找Lucill 2 我要给她看照片
[29:08] – I don’t know the songs. – It’s prerecorded. – 我不会这些歌 – 这些是提前录好的
[29:11] You’re a monster, you don’t have to be any good. 你是个怪兽 你不需要做得好
[29:13] – What? – Now just go Sing your heart out – 什么 – 现在就放声大唱
[29:15] and don’t be put off by the freakishly large… 不要被这些奇怪的大…
[29:17] What… Oh, God! 什么…哦 天哪
[29:19] Okay, well, well, good. 好吧 很好
[29:20] Then just the, uh, the one glove will do, 只需要一个手套也可以
[29:22] and, uh… perfecto! 并且 嗯…完美
[29:25] As fate would have it 命运会告诉我们
[29:28] Perfecto Telles was also in need of a monster. Perfecto Telles也需要一个怪兽
[29:30] He’s a bully. So I want you to “Bad cop” Him 他是个霸王 我想要你去小小的惩治他
[29:33] for me a little, okay? 好么
[29:34] Yeah, yeah. 好的 好的
[29:35] And that’s when he heard his name. 那时那也听见了有人叫自己名字
[29:36] Perfecto! 完美[Perfecto]
[29:38] And he’s a real bully. 他真的很霸道
[29:41] He’s taking money from this innocent young high school girl. 他找那些无辜的小高中女生收保护费
[29:43] Ugh, I don’t think I can help you. 嗯 我不觉得我能帮到你
[29:44] I don’t want to be a monster anymore. 我不想再当个怪兽了
[29:47] Can’t you just show him a little thunder? Just to scare him a bit? 你就不能吓唬他 给他点雷神之力瞧瞧
[29:51] And that’s when Buster saw the woman he’d come for. 但是当Buster看到他要找的女人
[29:54] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[29:55] I have to take care of something. 我还有其他事情要做
[29:59] Lucill 2. Lucille 2.
[30:00] – I’ve been looking for you. – Buster! – 我一直在找你 – Buster
[30:03] You look different; something’s happened to you. 你变得不一样了 你身上发生了一些事情
[30:04] Yes. 是的
[30:05] I’ve been with a black woman. 我之前和一个黑人女性在一起了
[30:07] I was talking about your hand. 我在说你的手
[30:08] Oh. This huge thing? Yeah, it’s new. 哦 这个巨大的东西 是的 这是新的
[30:11] Of course, the week after I got it, the six came out. 是的 我装上它之后那个星期第六代问世
[30:13] You can play a flute with that one. 那个灵活到可以吹笛子
[30:15] It comes with a flute! 装那个还送笛子
[30:16] But I’m not here about that. 但是我来着不是为了说这些
[30:17] I’m here about this. 我来是为了这个
[30:19] What is this? 这是什么
[30:21] Oh, just pictures of Herbert Love with a lady of the night. 哦 是Herbert和三陪女郎的照片
[30:25] And he’s gotten himself in some pretty hot ham water this time. 这次他把自己置身水深火热之中了
[30:29] I want you to humiliate him and win the election. 我想让你去羞辱他 并且赢得竞选
[30:32] That’s my wig. 那是我的假发
[30:34] Buster, this is priceless; why are you giving it to me? Buster 这是无价珍宝啊 为什么你把它给我呢
[30:37] Because I want to hurt him. 因为我想伤害他
[30:38] I’ve never known you to want to hurt anybody. 我从来不知道你想伤害其他人
[30:40] Well, I hurt my mother, didn’t I? 我伤害了我妈妈 不是么
[30:43] I missed her trial, and she cut me out of her life. 我错过了她的审讯 她把我踢出她的生活了
[30:46] – But I’m over that! – Really? – 但是我已经不在乎了 – 真的么
[30:47] Then you have me to thank for that. 那你要为此感谢我
[30:50] – What do you mean? – Oh, Buster, – 你什么意思 – 哦 Buster
[30:52] you think missing her trial was an accident? 你认为你错过他的审讯只是个意外
[30:55] Yes. 对啊
[30:57] Buster, I helped you with that. Buster 我帮助你了
[30:59] Although “Helped” Might not be 虽然”帮助”不是形容她所干的事
[31:01] the best description of what she did. 的最好词汇
[31:03] In fact, she’d been laying in wait for him. 事实上 她一直假装等在那里
[31:05] Oh, Buster! 哦 Buster
[31:07] Hello! 哈喽
[31:11] And once she’d gotten Buster into the apartment, 并且一等她把Buster带到房间里
[31:14] she eschewed the all-natural juice for the kind 她抛开了全天然果汁
[31:16] with cartoon animals and riddles on the box. 而给他灌那种盒装果汁
[31:21] The type Buster had been known to have a weakness for. 这类果汁是Buster无法拒绝的最爱
[31:24] Thank you. 谢谢你
[31:26] And soon, the partying was off the hook, 很快 派对就变得疯狂
[31:29] with Buster drinking right out of the box. Buste开始直接拿盒子来喝了
[31:31] Oh, this is just like Mother’s Day Eve! 哦 这就像母亲节前夜一样
[31:36] Although, at one point, 尽管 在某一时刻
[31:38] he did have something close to an insight. 他差点就看到了内幕
[31:41] I mean, how do you miss a sign like that? 我是说 你是怎么错过那个标示的
[31:45] 问: 假如你那头埋进沙地里会发生什么 答: 有人把你当脚凳就不足为奇了
[31:47] I was tinkling! 我都笑死了
[31:50] You kept me from mother? 你让我离开了妈妈
[31:52] You sent her to prison? 你把她送到了监狱
[31:55] And this whole time, I thought about 那些日子里 我一直
[31:56] getting back together with you. 想着回到你身边
[31:57] Well, you’re a little late, honey. 你已经晚了 甜心
[31:59] I’ve been dating your father for the past couple of weeks. 过去几个星期我一直在和你爸爸约会
[32:07] Buster was in a whirl. Buster感到一阵晕眩
[32:11] Confused and betrayed, he wanted to punch something. 困惑和背叛 他想要砸东西
[32:14] Which is why he went here. 所以他来到这里
[32:16] Hey! I need to punch something! 嘿 我需要打东西发泄
[32:18] Even if it is a poor little donkey. 就算是可怜的小驴也无所谓
[32:20] But it wasn’t that kind of donkey punch. 但是这不是他想要的那种
[32:23] Oh, I need some juice. 哦 我需要果汁
[32:28] Perhaps uno mas, senor, to feed to the fishes? 或许 先生去喂这些鱼
[32:32] Gene Parmesan Gene Parmesan.
[32:34] This is not my real job. 这不是我的真实工作
[32:35] I got to go up and give my speech. 我还要早起去演讲
[32:37] And that’s when Buster heard his target. 这是Buster听到他的目标了
[32:40] You! 你
[32:42] Oh, hey, it’s the Blind Side Monster. 哦 嘿 这不是有弱点的怪兽么
[32:46] And so he blindsided him and became one. 所以他攻其不备 变身怪兽
[32:50] And it was amidst 就在码头
[32:51] the rampaging of the blowback 暴乱四起的时候
[32:54] that a juiced-up Buster noticed something horrifying. 喝饱果汁的Buster发现了可怕的东西
[33:12] Oh, no. 哦 不
[33:14] I’m in the movie. 我在电影里
[33:16] Oh, no. 哦 不
[33:24] Buster tries to cover his tracks. Buster试图抹去证据
[33:26] Hey, nephew! 嘿 侄子
[33:27] – – New hand. 新手
[33:28] It’s cool. That’s cool. 很酷啊 不错
[33:29] You know that super-duper privacy software you have? 你知道你那个超级棒的隐私软件
[33:33] Does that work on security cameras? 它对保安摄像头有用么
[33:35] Of course, yeah. 当然
[33:36] Works on everything. 对什么都有用
[33:37] May I borrow it? 我可以借用一下么
[33:39] One second. 稍等
[33:42] Here you go, Uncle Buster. I put it on 给你 Buster叔叔 我把它放在
[33:44] a hard drive for you. Just please be careful with it. 硬盘里给你了 就是用它的时候小心点
[33:46] Of course, of course. 当然当然
[33:51] Have you got one with a case? 你有另一个带壳的么
[33:53] Hey, Carl. 嘿 Carl
[33:55] Buster Buster!
[33:56] And Buster visits 之后Buster拜访了
[33:57] a Balboa Towers guard he’d known for many years 一个他认识好几年的巴波亚塔的警卫
[34:00] for an impromptu lesson 为了一段即兴课程
[34:01] on how their footage is gathered and stored. 关于监视器视屏是如何收集和储存的
[34:05] May I use your phone? 我可以用你的手机么
[34:06] But when Carl steps away, 但是等Carl离开了
[34:09] Buster goes into action Buster行动了
[34:11] and attempts to Fakeblock the footage. 试图用Fakeblock来抹去视屏
[34:14] Oh. 哦
[34:15] Sounds like it’s working. 听起来已经开始运作了
[34:30] Buster Buster.
[34:31] Hey, Carl. 嘿 Carl
[34:32] – Everything okay? – Mm-hmm. – 一切都还好吧 – 嗯
[34:34] Bye, Carl. 拜 Carl
[34:35] – Bye-bye, Buster. – Okay. – 拜拜 Buster – 好的
[34:48] What she did to this boy. 她对这个孩子做了什么
发展受阻

Post navigation

Previous Post: 发展受阻(Arrested Development)第4季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 发展受阻(Arrested Development)第4季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme