Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

发展受阻(Arrested Development)第4季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 发展受阻(Arrested Development)第4季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:10] Even though it was only a hundred miles 虽然只离她的家乡
[00:12] from her hometown of Newport Beach, 纽波特比奇一百里远
[00:15] the desert created a whole new value system for Lindsay Bluth. 这片沙漠还是刷新了Lindsay Bluth的价值观
[00:19] I’d give $20,000 for a lemonade right now. 我现在愿意花两万块买一杯柠檬水
[00:22] For the most part. 大部分时候啦
[00:23] It was here that she’d moved with her activist boyfriend… 她和她的激进男友搬到了这儿
[00:26] Marky! Mommy needs mescaline! Marky 妈妈需要点迷幻药
[00:29] …and his mother. 还有他的妈妈
[00:30] And tell your girlfriend DeBrie 然后叫你的女朋友DeBrie
[00:32] to shovel that ostrich crap! 去把鸵鸟屎铲掉
[00:34] It’s not DeBrie, Ma Bark. 我不是DeBrie Bark妈
[00:36] It’s Lindsay. 我是Lindsay
[00:37] I just cut off my hair. 我只是剪了头发
[00:38] I know who you are. 我知道你是谁
[00:40] Now start shoveling! 快去铲屎
[00:41] God, you’re lazier than Lindsay. 天哪 你比Lindsay还要懒
[00:45] Marky, hurry! Marky 快来
[00:46] – There’s another dead iguana. – Oh. – 又是一只死鬣蜥 – 噢
[00:48] What does this mean? 这算是什么意思
[00:50] Probably those bastards next door. 大概是隔壁那些混蛋搞的鬼
[00:52] The bastards next door were actually a gathered group 隔壁的混蛋们事实上是一群CEO
[00:57] of CEOs who were attending a mid-summer sweat and squeeze. 他们在参加仲夏的挥汗运动
[00:59] They want us off their land. 他们想让我们滚
[01:00] Probably so they can build a border wall. 或许以便加盖更厚的墙
[01:03] They just want to separate the whites from the browns. 他们纯粹想分裂白种人和棕种人
[01:05] You really are color-blind. 你真的是色盲
[01:07] Face-blind. 脸盲而已
[01:08] Fortunately, I can see color. 幸运的是我能分辩颜色
[01:10] That’s how I can tell the browns are the Mexicans. 所以我才能看出那些棕色的是墨西哥人
[01:13] Anyway, I thought I scared those bastards off 总之 我以为我吓走那些混蛋了呢
[01:15] by scaring their leader. 威吓了他们的头头
[01:16] The strong will become the weak. 强者即将成为弱者
[01:19] But I think I overdid it first on the maca, because I ended up 但我可能磕了太多玛卡了 因为最后他
[01:21] seeing two of him. 都成重影了
[01:23] But to kill an innocent iguana, 但是对一只无辜的鬣蜥下毒手
[01:25] this beautiful creature of the desert… 沙漠中一抹美丽的倩影
[01:27] That lizard bastard bit me! 混蛋蜥蜴居然咬我
[01:29] God! 天哪
[01:30] Who keeps numbing these desert animals? 谁一直弄昏这些沙漠动物
[01:31] No, no, we’ll kill it later. 不 我们等等再杀它
[01:32] Mom, lizard bite! 妈 蜥蜴咬伤
[01:33] Put some rubbing mescaline on it! 涂点迷幻药上去
[01:35] Lindsay hated her new life, Lindsay厌恶她的新生活
[01:37] but even more, she hated herself 但出于她对生活的厌恶
[01:39] for hating her new life. 她更恨她自己
[01:40] Marky, I just don’t know how much more of this I can take. Marky 我不知道这种日子我还能忍受多久
[01:42] I’m surrounded by squalor and death, 充满了悲惨肮脏的死亡
[01:45] and I still can’t be happy. 但我仍不开心
[01:46] Yeah, well, it’s only gonna get worse, 是啊 还会更糟呢
[01:48] ’cause they’re chasing us off the land. 因为他们要把我们赶走了
[01:49] I mean, where are we gonna go? 我是说 我们要去哪儿呢
[01:51] Hey, new girl, I just heard 嘿 新来的 我刚听到了
[01:52] about your mother’s trial. 你妈的判决
[01:54] She was sent away. 她被遣走了
[01:55] Lindsay had missed her own mother’s trial, Lindsay错过了她亲生母亲的判决
[01:58] and for that, she’d never be able to forgive her… 因为这个 她永远不可能原谅
[02:01] Hey, I know a place that just opened up. 嘿 我知道个现在能去的地方
[02:03] …herself. 她自己
[02:04] Now the story of a family 故事是关于一个
[02:06] whose future was abruptly canceled, 突然失去未来的家庭
[02:08] and the one daughter who had no choice 其中一个女儿别无选择
[02:10] but to keep her life together. 不得不理清自己的生活
[02:17] It’s Lindsay’s 欢迎收看Lindsay的
[02:18] Arrested Development. <发展受阻>
[02:21] – Lindsay wanted to move – That’s great. – Lindsay想要搬去 – 太棒了
[02:23] to her mother’s empty penthouse, 她妈闲置的顶层公寓
[02:24] – but Marky wouldn’t think – You dropped your shovel. – 但Marky不会考虑 – 你丢了铲子
[02:26] of leaving the old bird behind. 抛弃这只老鸟
[02:29] So it was a party of three 所以他们一行三人
[02:31] that had to sneak into the Balboa Towers. 溜进了巴波亚塔
[02:37] Although Marky was having trouble 虽然Marky难以接受
[02:38] – accepting what appeared to be – Come on, Cindy. – 呈现在眼前的 – 快来 Cindy
[02:40] a lavish lifestyle. 奢华的生活
[02:41] – What do you think? – Ugh. – 你觉得如何 – 呃
[02:43] Smells weird in here. What is that? 这里闻起来怪怪的 什么东西
[02:44] I think it’s just… not urine. 我想只是因为没有尿
[02:47] And we’re not moving in, 而且我们不是搬进来
[02:48] we’re occupying a space with central air. 我们只是占领一块有中央空调的领地
[02:52] Cindy Cindy?
[02:53] You okay? 你还好吗
[02:55] Look, Lindsay, Cindy already marked the master. 快看 Lindsay Cindy已经占了主卧了
[02:57] Okay. 好吧
[02:58] This will be where she goes. 以后她就待这儿了
[03:00] So we’re staying. 所以我们留下咯
[03:02] And we will change the world and hold our heads high. 然后高昂着头改变这个世界
[03:06] And it might be nice to live like normal people for a change. 而且或许试着跟正常人一样生活也不错
[03:11] Let’s put some newspaper on these windows. 咱来铺点报纸在窗户上
[03:17] One year later, however, 然而 一年后
[03:19] the only thing they’d actually changed was 他们唯一改变的只有
[03:21] getting the “Not urine” Smell out of the penthouse. 去掉了公寓里的”没尿”味
[03:27] You’re looking at Lindsay. 你看着的是Lindsay
[03:28] Still Lindsay. 还是Lindsay
[03:29] Oh. Hey, Linds. 噢 嘿 Linds
[03:31] – How was beg? – Beg was good. – 乞讨得如何 – 还不错
[03:32] I found some tres leches cake. 我找到了些海绵蛋糕
[03:35] That’s great. 不错啊
[03:36] Hey, did you clean up? 嘿 你是打扫了吗
[03:37] No, no, I just cleared out a space to work on the Love bomb. 没 我只是腾出了一块地儿准备干一炮
[03:40] Oh, okay. I’ll, uh, change out of these filthy clothes 噢 好吧 我去把脏衣服换掉
[03:42] and into some filthy lingerie. 换上”污秽”的内衣
[03:45] I don’t think I washed it. 我大概也没洗过
[03:46] No, I meant what we’re gonna do to this guy– Herbert Love. 不 我是说我们要干这家伙 Herbert Love
[03:50] Herbert Love was a very conservative candidate Herbert Love是个非常保守的众议院里的
[03:52] for a very conservative seat in the very conservative 一个非常保守的席位里的
[03:55] – House of Representatives. – Look, look, look. – 一个非常保守的候选人 – 听着
[03:56] Am I guilty of anything? Yes. 我是有罪还是什么的吗 是的
[03:59] Of having a great sense of humor. 犯了太幽默之罪
[04:01] But the two women who accused me of this crime 但是指控我的两个女人
[04:03] do not have a great sense of humor. 没有什么幽默感
[04:05] Look, in fact, I’ll tell you the joke and let you be the judge… 听着 我现在就给讲个笑话你们评评理
[04:08] Although he was prone to 虽然他更可能被
[04:10] the more than occasional harassment scandal. 性骚扰丑闻缠身
[04:12] I forgot the joke. 笑话我忘了
[04:14] Oh, he’s about to be harassed, all right. 他要被狠狠骚扰了 好的
[04:16] I’m gonna spray the bastards with ink and glitter. 我要往这群混蛋身上撒墨水和亮粉
[04:18] It’ll be in their ears for weeks. 会在耳朵里好几周都弄不出来
[04:21] Thing is, I can’t find the glitter anywhere. 问题是 我哪儿都找不到亮粉
[04:22] Did you take the silver glitter? 你拿了银色亮粉吗
[04:23] Nope. I mean, I’d say check the junk drawer, 没有 我本想说找找装废品的抽屉
[04:25] but I can’t differentiate anymore. 但我已经不知道哪个是装废品的了
[04:28] Oh, God, what is this? 噢 天哪 这是什么
[04:30] Oh. Okay, good. Perfect timing, 噢 很好 完美的时机
[04:32] because this is where you come in. 这就是你发挥作用的时候了
[04:33] A lot of this has to do with ink compression, 这个是关于浓缩墨汁
[04:35] oxygen capacity, expulsion pressures. 氧容量 释出压力之类的
[04:37] But the point is, three days before the event, 关键是 选举前三天
[04:39] I’m gonna take the explosive and hide in the podium. 我要带着这个炸药躲在演讲台下面
[04:42] On the night of the event, at exactly 7:30, 在选举当晚 7:30准点
[04:44] I’m gonna pull the pin to the tank. 我会拉开引爆器
[04:45] Then you’re gonna knock on the podium door 然后你敲敲演讲台
[04:48] to let me know that the coast is clear. 通知我可以出去了
[04:49] When Love steps up to the podium at exactly 8:00, blam! 当Love 8点准点上台时 砰
[04:52] The podium doors burst open, and he and everyone will be… 演讲台的柜门被冲开 他和所有人都会
[04:55] Blue in the face, yeah. 一脸青色 知道
[04:57] That’s better than what I had, actually. 事实上 这比我想的更好
[04:58] I was gonna say they’d be covered in ink and glitter. 我本打算说满脸墨汁和亮粉的
[05:00] Or we can support Lucille 2, who he’s running against. 或者我们可以支持Lucille二号 他的竞争对手
[05:03] She’s right across the hall. 她就住对门
[05:04] No, no! She’s part of the problem. 不行 她也是问题的一部分
[05:07] Wait, you haven’t been going over there, by the way? 等等 顺口一问 你没去过她家吧
[05:09] – No one can know we’re here. – Of course not. – 不能让人知道我们在这儿 – 当然没有
[05:11] Does it look like I’m lying? 我看上去像在说谎吗
[05:13] It did. 像
[05:16] But not to a man with face-blindness. 但在一个脸盲的人看来并不
[05:18] Yeah, no, I guess not. 是啊 大概没说谎
[05:20] Because Lindsay could only spend 由于Lindsay没法忍受
[05:21] so many hours with a shrill, feathered creature… 和一个满身羽毛 肆意尖叫的生物共处太久
[05:24] …and needed to get away. 需要逃出来一会儿
[05:26] You look marvelous in that! 你穿着那个看上去棒极了
[05:28] Look 试试这个
[05:29] I can’t believe how much I’ve missed 真不敢相信我居然这么想念
[05:31] the feel of anything that isn’t hemp. 任何不是麻布的东西
[05:33] And try this on. 再试试这个
[05:34] Isn’t that funny? 有趣吧
[05:35] I used to wear that with the Captain. 我以前和Captain在一起的时候戴着这个
[05:37] And I was… 而我是
[05:38] Tennille Tennille?
[05:39] And not make eye contact, yes! 而且不进行眼神交流 是的
[05:41] What am I gonna do, cut it down for my foster child? 那我怎么办 难道剪短给我养子戴吗
[05:44] That is what she wanted to do, 她的确这么尝试过
[05:46] until he threatened to call Social Services. 直到他威胁说要打给社会服务中心
[05:48] Oh, look what I made you. 看看我给你做了什么
[05:51] Oh! I love it! 噢 我喜欢
[05:53] It’s glittery! 太闪亮了
[05:55] Lindsay was no stranger to making campaign posters, Lindsay制作宣传海报十分娴熟
[05:58] having made several in her seventh grade 她七年级的时候做过不少
[06:01] class president campaign against Sally Sitwell. 为了与Sally Sitwell竞争班长
[06:02] Sally Sitwell 富有 美丽 苗条 可没那么性感
[06:04] Sally ultimately proved successful Sally最后凭借着更加
[06:06] 我不会跟Lindsay一样 消失两个月去整个鼻子回来
[06:06] with a more fact-based campaign. 写实的态度赢得了竞选
[06:09] A couple of tiny notes, hon. 一些小小的提醒
[06:10] There are two S’s in “Congress.” 国会这个单词里有两个”S”
[06:13] And I just call myself Lucille… 而我只会叫我自己Lucille
[06:14] Lucille 1. I’m so sorry. Lucille一号 抱歉
[06:16] No. 不对
[06:17] Just Lucille. 只有Lucille
[06:19] But I love it! 但我很喜欢
[06:20] Oh, I wish you’d officially work for my campaign. 真希望你能正式加入我的竞选团队
[06:23] We could make such a difference. 我们能给社会做多大的改变啊
[06:25] Well, Marky says that’s not Marky说这不是
[06:26] the way we should make change. 改变社会正确的做法
[06:27] Oh, speaking of, do you mind 说到这个 你介意
[06:29] if I go through your couch cushions? 我翻翻看你的沙发垫子吗
[06:31] Oh, honey, I wish you’d take the rest of this tres leches cake. 不介意的话带走剩下的海绵蛋糕吧
[06:34] It’s from a dear Hispanic supporter. 一个西班牙赞助商给的
[06:37] And I’ll never get it into the bay in one piece. 但我怕去海湾码头时穿不进裙子
[06:40] Honestly, Lucille 2, you’ve been like a mother to me. 说真的 Lucille二号 你一直像母亲一样
[06:43] Except kind and loving and willing to let me eat. 除了你很亲切 慈爱 而且愿意给我吃的
[06:47] It just blows me away. 太令我感动了
[06:49] Lindsay knew she had to keep Lindsay明白她得掩盖
[06:50] her secret life of luxury hidden… 这秘密的奢华生活
[06:53] You’re looking at Lindsay. 你看着的是Lindsay
[06:54] Still Lindsay. 还是Lindsay
[06:55] …from a boyfriend that was 瞒着她那预备抱着
[06:56] preparing to squat in a podium 颜料炸弹蹲在演讲台
[06:59] for three days with a paint bomb. 下面三天的男朋友
[07:00] But, Marky, I mean, won’t you go crazy in there? 但是 Marky 你在里面不会憋疯吗
[07:02] Oh, no, that’s nothing. I once did a week and a half 噢 这没什么 我还藏在一个油桶里
[07:04] in an oil drum just to throw a pie 一个半星期就为了往施瓦辛格
[07:06] at Arnold Schwarzenegger. 脸上扔一块派
[07:07] I never heard about that. 我怎么没听过这事儿
[07:08] Oh, yeah, well, the press tried to spin it as 噢 是这样 媒体把它定性成了
[07:10] “Hippie tries to play pie-tin Frisbee with the governor,” “嬉皮士试图和州长玩锡纸飞盘游戏”
[07:13] but… this time, I’m eating beforehand. 这次我要先吃饱
[07:15] Yeah, I-I see that. 我看出来了
[07:17] Hey, can I get you a fork? 我给你拿个叉子吧
[07:18] ‘Cause that’s my brother whose face you’re licking. 你在舔我弟弟的脸呢
[07:22] That’s a face? 这是个脸
[07:24] Everything I do is wrong. 我做的任何事情都是错的
[07:27] I knew you wouldn’t be 我就知道你不会
[07:27] on board with this, Lindsay. 赞同我做这事 Lindsay
[07:28] I’m sorry to say this, 很遗憾的告知你
[07:29] but you are losing your passion. 你的激情渐渐没有了
[07:31] What passion? You don’t even look at me. 什么激情 你甚至都不瞧我一眼
[07:33] I don’t know if I’ve said this before– 我不知道我提过没有
[07:35] it’s not important or anything– 虽然没有很重要
[07:36] but I’m really, really pretty. 但是我非常漂亮
[07:38] I’m the straightest guy you know! 我是你认识的男人中最直的
[07:40] Why does every man feel like 为什么每个男人都
[07:42] they have to say that to me? 自认为要跟我说这个
[07:43] Quiet! Cindy’s in heat. 安静 Cindy要生气了
[07:45] You know how much she hates it when we argue. 你知道她多讨厌我们吵架
[07:47] Now listen to me. This protest of mine 听我说 我的这次反抗
[07:49] – can really make a difference. – Yeah, it’s gonna land you – 真能有所改变 – 是啊 会让你
[07:51] – in jail, Marky. – Oh, there it is. – 进监狱 – 噢 又来了
[07:52] Oh, yeah, so that’s– oh, yeah. 是啊 就是这么 对
[07:53] You know what, you are just as selfish 你知道吗 你还是那么自私
[07:55] – and money-hungry as you ever were. -No, I’m… – 金钱至上 从来没变 – 不 我
[07:57] – Yes, you are. – That’s not true. – 是的 你是 – 你错了
[07:58] Ooh, a Neiman’s catalog. 噢 内曼的商品目录[奢饰品店]
[08:01] But it was what she found stuck inside the catalog 但真正引起她注意的是商品目录里
[08:04] that got her attention. 夹着的东西
[08:06] And that’s when she found the mother lode. 此刻她找到了母脉
[08:08] “From Gangie 4: Facelift.” “来自外婆 拉皮手术”
[08:10] What a load of… 这么一大笔
[08:13] Mother. 妈妈
[08:14] And this time, she did make a court appearance. 而这次 她出现在场上了
[08:18] Cheryl, you’ve got no backhand! Cheryl 你不会反拍吗
[08:20] I’m working the whole court, 全场都是我在打啊
[08:22] and you keep hitting the balls fucking high. 而你光顾着把球打的[哔]高
[08:25] Oh, great, looks like we’ve got another high-end hooker in here. 好极了 看样子又来了一个高端妓女
[08:28] Oh, thank you, Mother. 谢谢夸奖 妈妈
[08:30] So, let’s cut to the chase. 有话直说吧
[08:32] I want to talk to you about a check for plastic surgery. 我想谈谈那张整容手术的支票
[08:36] I already wrote you a check for that. 我已经给你开过整容的支票了
[08:38] Lucille had, back when Lindsay thought Lucille的确开过 当Lindsay
[08:40] – she was only 12 years old. – New nose. – 自以为只有12岁的时候 – 新鼻子
[08:43] Worrying it would hurt her daughter’s feelings… 担心会伤害到女儿的自尊
[08:46] Put a “Y” On there. 加个”Y”在这儿
[08:47] …she put a fun spin on it. 于是她加了个儿化音来逗趣
[08:49] – “Nosy.” – And you should be – “鼻儿” – 为此
[08:50] thanking me for that. 你该谢谢我
[08:52] You looked like a can opener. 你以前就像个开罐器
[08:54] No, a check for my daughter. 不 给我女儿的支票
[08:55] She’s gorgeous. 她很美
[08:57] And I love her just the way she is. 而我就爱她原本的面貌
[08:59] When was the last time you saw her? 你上次见她是什么时候
[09:01] She’s been living with her father the past year, 过去这几年她一直和她父亲一起生活
[09:04] and it’s been… really hard. 这对我来说 很难熬
[09:08] I’ll be out on parole by the time you work up a tear. 等你挤出一滴泪时我都出狱了
[09:12] What makes you think I wrote a check to your daughter, nosy? 怎么会觉得我给你女儿开了支票 鼻儿
[09:15] It came to the penthouse. 寄来顶层公寓了
[09:16] Well, well. 听听看
[09:17] Little Miss Lives-Off-the-Land is living in my penthouse. “向往大自然”小姐住在我的公寓里啊
[09:20] Okay, so you figured it out, Gene Parmesan. 被你看出来了 Gene Parmesan[Bluth家的私人侦探]
[09:23] Just goes to show, the apple does not far from the tree fall. 事实证明 有其母必有其女
[09:27] I am like you nothing. 我和你完全不一样
[09:29] You’re not even my real mother. 你甚至不是我的亲生母亲
[09:31] I am a political activist. 我是个政治活跃分子
[09:34] Oh, you’re a lot more like me than you know, sister. 噢 你可远比你想象的要像我 姐妹
[09:37] Except I can back up my bad choices. 除了我对糟糕的选择还有后备计划
[09:40] I’m doing hard time. 我最近很难
[09:41] 00 p.M. Hot rock massage is open. 12点了 热岩按摩开始了
[09:44] Thanks for coming, sweetheart. 谢谢你来 亲爱的
[09:46] But Lindsay wanted 但Lindsay想要
[09:47] to prove that she wasn’t like her so-called mother. 证明她一点不像她所谓的母亲
[09:50] And that’s why she did this. 于是她有了如此举动
[09:55] I’m in. 我加入
[09:56] Let’s bomb the bastard. 轰死那个混蛋
[10:00] It’s Lindsay. 我是Lindsay
[10:01] Oh, yes! Yeah! 噢 对 太好了
[10:06] Lindsay and her boyfriend Marky arrived in– Lindsay和她男友到了
[10:09] get this– Beverly Hills to prepare 注意了 贝弗利山庄
[10:11] for their act of glittery social protest. 去准备他们闪亮的政治抗议
[10:14] But Lindsay was having second thoughts. 但是Lindsay退缩了
[10:17] Marky, look, um, Marky 听着
[10:19] I have this check that my mother wrote for my daughter. 我有张我妈开给我女儿的支票
[10:22] It can buy us a lot of leaflets against Love. 我们可以买很多反对Love的传单
[10:25] And also a lot of Nature’s Miracle. 还有很多宠物用品
[10:27] You know, there’s a huge sale going on right now at Petco… 宠物用品商店那儿在大打折呢
[10:29] No, never! Rip it up! No money! 不 永不 撕了它 不要钱
[10:31] And don’t worry, I’ve thought of everything. 别担心 一切我都考虑到了
[10:33] He had. 这是真的
[10:35] Except for someone to watch Cindy. 除了找人照看Cindy
[10:36] Oh, but she’s locked in. 噢 但她被锁在房子里了
[10:37] What’s the worst that can happen? 能发生什么事儿呢
[10:43] – Good luck. – Thanks. – 祝好运 – 谢谢
[10:44] Ah! What a great day to step out 这天气多么适合出门
[10:46] onto an over-irrigated golf course and play a game 去过度灌溉的高尔夫球场上玩一场
[10:48] that wastes vast acres of usable, farm-able land. 浪费了广阔可使用耕种地的游戏啊
[10:52] And after a few nights in the trailer, 在拖车里度过几个晚上后
[10:55] Lindsay showed up in Lucille 2’s Tennille wig Lindsay戴着Lucille二号的Tennille假发
[10:58] to be ready to release Marky from the podium 准备在约定的时间把Marky
[11:00] at the appointed time, 从演讲台下弄出来
[11:02] and then stroll out together in disguise. 然后一同乔装悠然逃走
[11:05] I think that’s what this part refers to 我认为这是这部分说的是这个
[11:07] back when the disguise was 只是乔装部分预计的是
[11:08] going to be a two-part horse costume. 两人一套的马玩偶服
[11:11] But soon, she ran into a father she hadn’t seen in over a year. 但很快 她撞见了她多年未见的父亲
[11:14] Lindsay, I forgot, you dyed your hair. Lindsay 我都忘了你染了头发
[11:17] Do you have any money? 你有钱吗
[11:19] And that’s how Lindsay 于是Lindsay
[11:20] parted with the check for Maeby 舍弃了那张Marky要她撕掉的
[11:23] that Marky had told her to rip up. 给Maeby的支票
[11:25] And it was then she ran into a daughter… 而此时她撞见了她的女儿
[11:28] Maeby Maeby.
[11:28] …whose $50,000 check she’d just given away… 属于她的5万块支票刚被她妈送掉
[11:31] Mom. 妈
[11:31] …stealing some coconut shrimp. 正在偷椰子大虾的女儿
[11:33] Of course you’re here. 你当然会在这儿啦
[11:34] I should’ve known you’d be 我早该知道你会
[11:35] – supporting this right-wing, dangerous crackpot. -No, no. – 支持这种进激的右翼疯子 – 不
[11:37] I am here undercover with my boyfriend. 我和我男友在这儿秘密行动
[11:40] We are gonna take down Love 我们要凭借胡乱
[11:42] with a random act of senseless nonviolence. 愚蠢的非暴力行动攻倒Love
[11:46] Maeby felt a foreign feeling. Maeby有了种陌生的感觉
[11:48] I actually respect that. 事实上我挺敬佩你的做法
[11:50] – Thank you, Maeby. – Which is why, – 谢谢 Maeby – 于是她
[11:52] for the first time in her adult life… 成人生涯中第一次
[11:54] So what are you doing here? 你在这儿干嘛呢
[11:55] …Maeby was totally honest with her mother. Maeby对她的母亲坦诚以待
[11:58] I’m getting a lifetime achievement award 我今晚要领取终身成就奖
[12:00] for my work in the entertainment business. 表彰我在娱乐行业的贡献
[12:02] I tried. 我尽力了
[12:04] Tell your therapist I tried. 告诉你的心理医生我尽力了
[12:06] But realizing she was still too early 但她意识到离把Marky
[12:08] to let Marky out of the podium, 从演讲台弄出来还早的很
[12:10] Lindsay headed to the bar, Lindsay去了吧台
[12:12] and that’s when she met the man she was there to sabotage… 此刻她遇到了她今晚要毁灭的男人
[12:15] Is it just me, 是只有我吗
[12:17] or are we the only two people who don’t fit in 还是我俩都无法融入这群
[12:19] with all these Orange County phonies? 奥兰治县的乡巴佬
[12:23] …and had no idea who he was. 却完全不知道他是谁
[12:25] They are a bunch of phonies. 他们的确是群乡巴佬
[12:27] I usually don’t even go to these things. 我通常不会来这些场合的
[12:29] And perhaps it was 或许是因为
[12:30] because he reminded her so much 他让她想起了刚与她
[12:31] of Tobias when they first started dating, 开始约会时的Tobias
[12:34] but Lindsay flirted back. Lindsay回应了他的调情
[12:36] What’s your name, princess? 敢问芳名 公主殿下
[12:37] Cindy Featherbottom Cindy Featherbottom.
[12:40] Of the Laguna Beach Featherbottoms? 是拉古娜海滩的Featherbottom家族吗
[12:42] Are you trying to find out where I live? 你是想套出我住哪儿吗
[12:44] And your favorite kind of jewelry. 还有你最喜欢的珠宝
[12:46] Lindsay hadn’t heard the word “Jewelry” Lindsay好久没听到”珠宝”这词了
[12:48] in a long time but tried to stay strong. 但是她还是强装镇定
[12:51] How do I know you’re not one of these phonies? 我怎么知道你不是这群乡巴佬中的一员呢
[12:53] The only phony I’m interested in is your phony number. 这里我唯一感兴趣的只有你的电话号码
[12:58] And like Cinderella at the ball, 就像舞会里的灰姑娘
[13:00] Lindsay really felt like a princess for a change… Lindsay真的感觉自己像是一个公主了
[13:03] Okay. 好吧
[13:04] …but also like Cinderella, 还和灰姑娘一样的是
[13:05] – she lost track of the time… – It’s, uh, 714… -Mm-hmm. – 她忘了时间 – 是714…
[13:12] …and had forgotten 于是她忘了
[13:13] to release Marky from the podium, 把Marky从演讲台弄出来
[13:16] and that’s when she was struck 也就是此刻唤起了
[13:18] – with an eerie sense… – Right this way, sir, – 她过去 – 这里走 先生
[13:19] – right this way. – …of dejavu. – 这里 – 可怕的回忆
[13:20] Lindsay Lindsay.
[13:22] Oh, God, he blued himself. 噢 天哪 他把自己染蓝了
[13:28] Lindsay’s attempt to create a disaster Lindsay企图给Herbert Love制造的
[13:30] for Herbert Love was a complete disaster, 灾难到头来是场彻底的灾难
[13:33] and as she tried to slip away without drawing attention 而她试图不引起任何注意地溜走时
[13:36] to herself, she was once again approached… 又一次被她一直不知道名字的男人
[13:38] – Cindy Featherbottom.-… by the man whose name she never got. – Cindy Featherbottom – 找到了
[13:40] Here’s my private number. 这是我的私人号码
[13:41] Give me a call. Perhaps we can engage 给我打电话 或许我们能进入
[13:43] – in some sexual congress. “性交国会”
[13:45] Although that’s a total giveaway, right? 这完全不能算暗示了 对吧
[13:47] What a wonderful sense of humor. 你的幽默感真是棒
[13:49] I’d like that very much. 我很乐意
[13:52] Sir, the press awaits. 先生 媒体在等着呢
[13:54] Now, I don’t know what this nut was protesting tonight. 我不知道这疯子是今晚是想抗议什么
[13:55] I thought you were supposed to be sticking it to the man, not the other way around. 我以为你要捅他篓子的 怎么变成他捅你了
[13:57] Maeby Maeby.
[13:59] You think he likes me that way? 你觉得他喜欢我那样
[14:01] No, Mom, that’s Herbert Love, 不 妈 那是Herbert Love
[14:03] the man you’re here to protest. 你今晚来抗议的男人
[14:04] And I hear the guy with the bomb 而且我听说那个炸弹男
[14:05] snuck up here from Mexico. 是从墨西哥溜过来的
[14:06] That’s why I say, 所以我老说嘛
[14:07] we have got to build a wall 我们得立个墙在
[14:11] – between us and Mexico. – Oh, no. – 墨西哥和我们之间 – 噢 不
[14:13] H-How could you not recognize him? 你怎么能没认出来呢
[14:15] In fairness to Lindsay, it was Marky’s 替Lindsay说句公道话
[14:17] face-blindness that led him to mistake this photo Marky的脸盲让他错把这张照片
[14:20] for the candidate. 当成那位候选人了
[14:21] Why Lindsay failed to recognize 但Lindsay为什么没认出
[14:23] musical icon Nat King Cole cannot be explained. 音乐界泰斗Nat King Cole就不得而知了
[14:27] But he’s so modern looking. 但他看起来太现代了
[14:29] I mean, obviously I didn’t know it was the man 我是说 显然我不知道我是来抗议
[14:30] whose politics I’m here to protest. 那家伙的政治立场
[14:32] I guess I was just having fun, 我想我是玩得太开心了
[14:34] pretending I had my old life back. 假装我又过回了原来的日子
[14:36] Well, we’ll just be friends, and I’m gonna keep it 我们只当朋友好了 我会和他保持积极
[14:37] light and fun with him and not talk politics at all. 快乐的友谊 然后完全不谈政治
[14:40] I can’t believe you’re such a sellout. 真不敢相信你如此廉价
[14:42] Are you really going to whore yourself out like that? 你真打算就这样卖身了吗
[14:44] – I am not a whore. – Yeah, you’re a whore. – 我可不是妓女 – 是的 你是
[14:46] I am not a whore. 我不是妓女
[14:47] Look, I am still committed to my ideals 听着 我仍然忠于我的理想
[14:50] and to my Marky. 和我的Marky
[14:51] Lindsay Lindsay!
[14:52] Lindsay Lindsay Lindsay, Lindsay!
[14:54] Well, you certainly have a type. 看起来你就爱这款的啊
[14:56] Lindsay? Have you seen a woman named Lindsay? Lindsay 你有看到一个叫Lindsay的吗
[14:58] If you see a woman named Lindsay, 如果你有看到个叫Lindsay的
[14:59] tell her to bail me out. 叫她来保释我
[15:02] I’ll do my best, sir. 我会尽力的 先生
[15:03] Thank you, thank you, thank you. 谢谢 谢谢你
[15:05] Taxi. 的士
[15:06] Tell Lindsay to feed Cindy. 叫Lindsay给Cindy喂吃的
[15:07] – She thinks she’s… – : Taxi. – 她觉得她 – 的士
[15:10] Lindsay was as blue as one of her men 回到顶层公寓时 Lindsay的心情
[15:13] when she returned to the penthouse, 就跟她男人一样阴郁
[15:15] and that’s when she decided to get half in the bag. 于是她决定来半袋包里的东西
[15:15] 逐出通知 警告: 内有发情期动物
[15:20] But even though she felt bad… 但即使她如此难过
[15:22] …she was at least able to turn a man’s head… 她也至少让一个男人回头看她了
[15:25] Gentlemen, start your engines. 先生们 准备好了吗
[15:27] …although, perhaps had his head not turned… 但或许如果没有回头
[15:29] – Buster. – …he would have seen – Buster – 他就会看见
[15:30] – the ostrich warning on the door.- No, Gob. – 门上鸵鸟的警告 – 不对 Gob
[15:33] After another night 又睡了一晚上拖车后
[15:34] in the trailer, Lindsay went to the model home Lindsay去样板房找那个
[15:37] to give a daughter who called her a whore 叫她妓女的女儿 给她带去
[15:39] a piece of her mind. 一些忠告
[15:41] Hi, sweetie. 嗨 亲爱的
[15:43] Of course, she needed a place to stay, so she couldn’t 当然 她也需要个住的地方 所以她不能
[15:45] – just jump right in.-I thought I’d surprise you with a visit. – 无缘无故就去 – 我过来给你个惊喜
[15:47] Yeah, well, the bags are certainly a surprise. 是啊 大包小包的的确很”惊喜”
[15:50] You’re not thinking of moving in, are you? 你不是打算住过来吧
[15:51] – What? No. – Yeah, because – 什么 才没呢 – 因为
[15:53] I don’t think Dad would be cool with it. 我不认为老爸会接受的
[15:54] – No, of course not. – Yeah. – 不 当然不 – 好的
[15:56] – Is he in? – No. – 他在这儿吗 – 没
[15:58] Oh, what happened there? 那儿怎么了
[16:02] Kids or people who like kids. 熊孩子们或者熊大人们
[16:05] So, where’s Marky? Marky呢
[16:06] God, Marky will be in jail for quite a while. 天 Marky要在监狱待一阵子了
[16:09] She actually had just come from visiting him. 她的确刚探望完Marky回来
[16:11] So it, uh, turns out the glitter was shrapnel grade. 所以 原来亮片算是弹片级别的武器
[16:15] They’re upping my charges 他们提升了对我的指控
[16:17] from prank bomb to non-Arab terrorism. 从恶作剧炸弹到非阿拉伯籍恐怖分子
[16:20] This is where you letting me out 这就是为什么你得
[16:21] of the podium would have really helped. 把我从演讲台放出来啊
[16:23] Why didn’t you just come out? 你干嘛不直接出来呢
[16:24] I couldn’t do it; someone locked me in. 不行 有人把我锁里面了
[16:26] In fact, it was Gob, 事实上 是Gob
[16:27] thinking he was trapping the magician Tony Wonder 他还以为他成功破坏了魔术师Tony Wonder
[16:30] into one of his illusions. 的一次幻术表演
[16:31] Hey, Mark, you guys want to see 嘿 Mark 如果你们想看一个
[16:33] a real failed magician, you might want 完全失败的魔术师
[16:34] to get down to the Opies tonight. 今晚就来Opies
[16:36] It’s going to be hysterical. 场面会非常有趣噢
[16:37] I need you to bail me out, Lindsay. 你得把我保释出去 Lindsay
[16:38] – I need you to use that check. – Oh, I… – 你得用那张支票 – 噢 我
[16:40] I don’t have that check anymore. 我手头没有那张支票了
[16:42] – What? – You told me to rip it up. – 什么 – 你叫我撕掉了
[16:43] I thought you said you didn’t believe in money. 我以为你根本不相信金钱
[16:45] I didn’t until I realized what it could keep me from. 直到我意识到它能让我离开这里
[16:47] Jail’s a lot like Swappigans, 监狱太像交易市场了
[16:48] except there’s only one thing to swap. 除了这里只有一样东西可以交易
[16:50] It’s scary. 太可怕了
[16:51] – Anus tart. – Yep, that’s me – 菊花挞 – 在 是我
[16:54] Oh, God, that could have been me. 噢 天哪 下一个很可能就是我
[16:55] Lindsay, listen to me– I’m scared. Lindsay 听着 我好怕
[16:57] I’m scared, I’m scared, I’m scared. 我好怕 我好怕嘛
[16:58] – I’m really scared. – No touching. – 我真的好怕怕 – 不要接触
[17:00] Actually it’s kind of nice 事实上 有点自己
[17:01] to have a little me time. 独处的时间挺好的
[17:02] Oh, of course, that’s why you were giving Herbert Love 当然啦 所以你昨晚才会把一些你的时间
[17:05] a little you time last night. 给Herbert Love
[17:07] You were flirting with him to get Marky out of jail. 你跟他调情是为了把Marky弄出监狱
[17:10] Well, yeah, that is 对 是啊 那就是
[17:11] what I should have been do– what I did, yeah, yeah. 我本该做的 我做的 对
[17:15] That’s exactly what I should have and did do. 这正是我该做的而且做了的
[17:18] And it’s not that bad an idea, actually. 而且这不算是个坏主意
[17:21] You could get him to do anything ’cause he’s probably 你可以让他做任何事 因为他可能
[17:23] just one of those shallow guys who’s only interested in looks. 就是那群只关注外表的肤浅男人中的一个
[17:25] I miss that. 我真想念这个
[17:27] Missed that. 错过了那个
[17:28] Yeah, you know, maybe it would be 是啊 或许我跟他
[17:29] a good idea if I got in touch with him. 联络联络是个好主意
[17:31] I mean, he did give me his card. 我是说 他给了我名片
[17:35] Although I could never call him. 虽然我永远不会打给他
[17:37] I could call him for you 我可以帮你打啊
[17:38] and I’ll tell him it has to be tonight. 然后告诉他非今晚不可
[17:41] Well, the sooner the better. 越快约好嘛
[17:42] Got to get Marky out of jail. 得把Marky弄出监狱
[17:44] That’s why the sooner the better. 所以才越快越好
[17:46] So Maeby arranged for a meeting 于是Maeby当晚在好莱坞圈内
[17:48] that evening at Hollywood’s exclusive Ealing Club 专享的依灵俱乐部安排了一场约会
[17:50] between Herbert Love and Cindy Featherbottom. Herbert Love和Cindy Featherbottom的约会
[17:53] I like this place. 我喜欢这地方
[17:55] No cameras, no phones. 没相机 没电话
[17:57] Everyone’s cool. 大家都很酷
[17:58] Well, thank you for being willing to meet. 谢谢你愿意见我
[18:01] Meet, greet. 见面 乐意
[18:02] Sure are sweet. 包准甜蜜
[18:04] What a treat. 好个招待
[18:05] What did the lamb say? 然后绵羊说了什么
[18:08] Baa? 叭
[18:09] Bleat. 咩
[18:09] Ah, yes, of course. 对 当然了
[18:11] I was just wondering, 我只是好奇
[18:13] is anything really bad going to happen 聚会上那个蓝人
[18:15] to that blue guy from the rally? 会有什么事儿吗
[18:17] Do you want to press charges? 你想要指控他吗
[18:18] Who can think of Little Boy Blue 当这么件尤物在我面前时
[18:20] – when I’ve got this beautiful face in front of me? -Oh. – 还有谁能想的到那个小蓝人啊 – 噢
[18:23] Thanks, haven’t heard that in a long time. 谢谢 好久没听到这种话了
[18:25] Your cheekbones are even higher than my approval rating. 你的颧骨比我的支持率还高呢
[18:28] Your brain can register my cheekbones? 你的脑子还能定位我的颧骨
[18:31] I’ll register ’em to vote. 我还能让它们给我投票呢
[18:32] Your lips are like a Murphy bed. 你的嘴唇就像折叠床
[18:35] They don’t take up much space, 不占太大空间
[18:36] but they are there when you need ’em. 但总在需要它们的时候出现
[18:38] Okay, you are a poet. 好的 你是个诗人
[18:43] You’re wonderful. 你太棒了
[18:46] But, um, yeah, I-I do want to talk 但是 好的 我想跟你
[18:48] to you about a couple of issues. 讨论一些小事情
[18:49] Can we just have one night where we don’t talk about politics? 我们能好好度过一个不谈政治的夜晚吗
[18:53] Yes, yes, just one night. 好吧 就一晚
[18:56] – We deserve it. – Let’s get a room. – 我们应得的 – 我们去开个房吧
[18:58] Yes– no. 好吧 不
[18:59] What? 什么
[19:00] Uh, I… okay. 呃 我 好吧
[19:02] We can talk in a room, I guess. 在房间里我们也能谈
[19:05] And later, down in the lobby, as Herbert 过了一会儿 在大厅里
[19:07] went off to do some business… 当Herbert去谈正经事的时候
[19:09] You hang tight. 你稍等
[19:11] I’m going to meet with some of my, uh, “Constititutes.” 我得去见几个我的”选民”
[19:14] …Lindsay ran into her brother Michael. Lindsay撞见了她的弟弟Michael
[19:15] – Hi-lo. – Michael? – 嗨喽 – Michael
[19:17] Hi. 嗨
[19:18] – How are you? – Oh, good, good. – 你怎么样 – 很好
[19:20] I almost didn’t recognize you. 我差点没认出你
[19:21] – It’s my hair. – That’s some of it, – 因为我的头发 – 这是部分原因
[19:23] but it’s also, you’re with a guy 还有 和你在一起的那个男人
[19:25] that pretty much represents everything you pretend to hate. 他身上几乎有你假装讨厌的所有特质
[19:27] – Was that Herbert Love? – Great, now I remember – 那是Herbert Love吗 – 棒极了 你这可
[19:29] why we fell out of touch. 提醒了我为什么我们不联系了
[19:30] No, Lindsay, I’m kidding, kidding, kidding, I’m so sorry. 不 Lindsay 我开玩笑的啦 我很抱歉
[19:32] I’m sure that you’re having a great influence 我确信你对他有极好的影响
[19:34] on him, you know. 你知道的
[19:36] Thanks. 谢谢
[19:37] But if you really want to blow him– away, 但如果你真想给他口 致命一击
[19:39] you know the wall issue that everyone is talking about? 你知道大家都在讨论的墙的事情吗
[19:43] The wall between Mexico and the U.S.? 那堵墨西哥和美国之间的墙
[19:45] Tell him to take it down? 叫他拆掉吗
[19:47] Or just not to put it up. No wall yet. 或者不立起来 还没墙呢
[19:49] Oh, no, there’s no– I knew that, yeah. 噢 还没有 我知道这个
[19:51] If you could get him 如果你能让他
[19:52] against the wall, Lindsay… 反对立起那堵墙 Lindsay
[19:55] Well, I had no idea you were this socially conscious. 我真不知道你这么有政治觉悟呢
[19:58] He wasn’t. 他并没有
[19:59] In fact, he was just using her Love connection 事实上 他只是在利用她的情路
[20:02] to make good on a deal he’d struck 以此与他父亲交易
[20:04] to get his father’s movie rights. 以获取他的电影拍摄权
[20:06] Can you help me, then, with Love? 那你能帮我吗 Love那事
[20:09] Of course I will. 当然了
[20:13] If you do something for me. 如果你帮我做点事
[20:16] I would like to use your membership at the Balboa Club. 我想要你在巴波亚俱乐部的会员资格
[20:19] The girl I’ve been telling you about– 我跟你说的那个女孩
[20:20] she likes nice things, and if everything goes well tonight, 她喜欢高档的东西 如果一切进展顺利
[20:23] I think I may want to take her out 我大概今晚会带她出去
[20:24] for a nice dinner. 吃一顿好的
[20:25] You really like this girl? 你真的喜欢这个姑娘
[20:28] – She’s Tracey. – Oh. – 她就像Tracey – 噢
[20:30] Fat Tracey or thin Tracey at the end? 胖Tracey还是快死的瘦Tracey
[20:33] I think, just on this, you owe me the membership. 我觉得 就凭你这句话 你就得给我你的会员
[20:35] You know, we’re kind of maxed out 我们在俱乐部算是
[20:36] at the club, but if you show them my card, 欠了点钱 但如果你出示我的卡
[20:39] I’m sure they won’t turn you away at the door. 我确定他们不会在门口就把你赶走的
[20:43] You’d do this for me? 你肯把这个给我
[20:46] I will if you… 我会的 如果你
[20:47] – Yeah, sure, fine. – Yeah? – 好啊 当然可以 – 是吗
[20:49] Yeah, I’ll talk to him about the wall. 对 我等等跟他说说那墙
[20:52] – Good. -I mean, I want to change politics. – 很好 – 我想推动政治变革
[20:54] – Great. – What’s in it for me? – 很好 – 我有什么好处
[20:57] So not completely change them? 也没全改啊
[20:58] What do you want? 你想要什么
[20:59] Well, actually 事实上
[21:00] I want you to talk to that warden guy 我想让你跟典狱长说说
[21:02] about getting my boyfriend out 把我男朋友弄出来
[21:04] ’cause I really don’t think Herbert’s gonna help with that. 因为我不觉得Herbert会帮我的
[21:06] Well, I have a script notes call with him on Tuesday. 我周二要见他谈谈剧本
[21:10] – Yeah, I’ll talk to Warden Gentles. -Great, thank you. – 好吧 我会和典狱长Gentles说 – 太好了 多谢
[21:12] This is good. 这很好
[21:13] – Of course. – Glad we ran into each other. – 当然 – 碰到你太高兴了
[21:14] If you do something for me. 如果你为我做点事的话
[21:16] I’m making this movie and I need everybody’s rights. 我要拍部电影 但我需要所有人的授权
[21:19] And that’s how Lindsay agreed 于是Lindsay同意
[21:21] – to give Michael her rights for his movie. – I’ll do it. – Great. – 把拍摄权给了Michael – 好的 – 棒极了
[21:23] Thanks. 谢谢
[21:26] That’s it. 就这样吧
[21:26] But it shouldn’t have been 他不该这么早结束的
[21:27] because he should have asked for help getting into a club 他本该寻求帮助进入俱乐部的
[21:30] he was about to discover was members only. 他马上发现那里仅限会员进入
[21:33] – This is a membership place, huh? -It is, – 这里是会员制的啊 – 是的
[21:35] – yes, members only. – Yeah, I’m meeting my son up there. – 仅限会员 – 我要和我儿子在这儿见面
[21:37] Maybe he’s already up there. 他可能已经在里面了
[21:38] Could you maybe page him up there? 你能帮我在里面找一下吗
[21:40] …not get any response, if you like, you can sit and wait… 没答复 您可以坐下来等会儿
[21:41] And when the page proved fruitless… 可发现并没找到时
[21:43] You’re gonna make me look like a big shot in front of my son. Thank You. 你会让我在儿子面前很长脸 谢谢
[21:46] Michael decided to head George Michael off Michael决定撒个小谎
[21:49] before he could get to the club’s lobby with a small lie. 给George Michael的路途制造点麻烦
[21:53] Hey, buddy, it’s Dad. 嘿 伙计 我是你爸
[21:54] Um, I am having real trouble getting up there. 我现在过不去呢
[21:58] Uh, this traffic is unbelievable. 路上堵的要死
[22:00] Which led to a slightly bigger lie… 渐渐变成一个更大的谎言
[22:03] We got a light aircraft right in the middle of the freeway. 高速公路中间停了一架小型飞机
[22:06] – You know? -… and then some effort to make it foolproof. – 你知道吗 – 然后给这个谎润色了一下
[22:08] Um, and, uh, the kicker is that there’s no news crew. 然后更扫兴的是没有媒体在这儿
[22:11] I mean, I guess they can’t get in either ’cause of the traffic, 我猜他们可能进不来吧 路这么堵
[22:13] so no one’s going to be able to see this. 所以没人能看到这场景
[22:16] But perhaps, 但或许
[22:17] had Michael not have lied, 如果Michael没撒谎
[22:18] he wouldn’t have felt suspicious when, moments later, 他儿子一会儿后再打给他时
[22:21] – he received a return call from his son…-You know what? – 他就不会起疑 – 你猜怎么着
[22:23] I bet we’re sitting in the exact same traffic. 我俩肯定堵在同一个地方了
[22:25] – This is a mess.-… canceling the get-together entirely. – 简直一片混乱 – 彻底的取消了见面
[22:28] Oh, God, they’re forcing us off. Oh, they’re closing the lanes. 噢 天哪 他们强行赶走我们 道路关闭了
[22:31] Meanwhile, in Herbert’s hotel room, 这时 在Herbert的房间里
[22:33] Lindsay was worried she was Lindsay正担心着
[22:34] too quickly abandoning her principles. 会不会太快放弃原则了
[22:36] Wait… I can’t do this 等等 我不能这么做
[22:39] unless you promise to be against the wall. 除非你保证你靠墙[反对那堵墙]
[22:42] What the hell? 当然了
[22:44] It’s better for my back anyway. 对我的背也有好处
[22:46] Thank you. 谢谢
[22:51] That was so not quick. 这可有一阵子啊
[22:54] Well, I paid for six hours. 我订了六小时
[22:55] I want to get my money’s worth. 我想物有所值
[22:56] Imagine what would have happened if you had the room 想想看如果你订了整晚房间
[22:58] for the whole night. 会怎么样
[22:59] Oh, I got it for the whole month. 噢 房间我订了一整个月
[23:02] You crack me up. 你真是匹种马
[23:04] God, can you believe this is happening? 天哪 你能相信吗
[23:05] I mean, we’re such opposites and yet we’re so in synch. 我是说我们如此对立却产生共鸣
[23:08] – It’s like we finish each other’s… -Sandwiches? – 就像我们能接上对方的 – 三明治
[23:11] What’s the point of raising funds if I’m eating sandwiches? 我筹了那么多资居然吃的是三明治
[23:14] I got something for you. 我有东西要给你
[23:15] Oh, really? 噢 真的吗
[23:20] And perhaps it was the heart that made her wonder 或许是这颗心让她认为
[23:23] if Herbert was the Love the Four Seasons shaman spoke of. Herbert也许就是四季酒店的巫师说的真爱
[23:27] When love is near, your heart will be happy. 当真爱来临时 你的心会感到愉悦
[23:30] This way 如此一来
[23:31] you’ll always have a little Love near your heart. 总会有一个小小的”我”在你身边
[23:37] – Aah, Jesus Christ! – Oh! – 啊 上帝啊 – 噢
[23:39] – I’m sorry. – Why would you do that? – 对不起 – 你干嘛那么做
[23:40] No, I thought it was cute, I saw it in a movie. 我以为这样很甜蜜呢 我在电影里看过
[23:42] – Okay? – Okay, okay, great, thank you. – 好吗 – 好吧 很好 谢谢
[23:43] Oh, I feel so special. 让我感到很我很特别
[23:44] You are special. 你的确很特别
[23:46] Lindsay wasn’t special, Lindsay一点也不特别
[23:48] but he’d gotten the necklaces on special. 但他的确是特价的时候买的项链
[23:50] So, when can I see you again? 所以 我什么时候能再见你
[23:53] The only way we can see each other 唯一的办法就是
[23:54] is if you work for my campaign. 你来我的竞选团队
[23:57] You are going to be my key advisor. 你来当我的核心顾问
[24:00] She would be enacting social change after all. 如此一来她就真的可以推动变革了
[24:03] I would like that very much. 我很乐意这么做
[24:05] She’s going to need a key to my room, 给她拿把我房间的钥匙
[24:07] and I’d advise you to use it when I call you. 而你在我打给你的时候再去
[24:12] Since Herbert couldn’t officially spend money 由于Herbert不能光明正大的
[24:14] on Lindsay, and Lindsay hadn’t told Herbert 花钱在Lindsay身上 而Lindsay也没有
[24:16] – who she really was… – Uh, why don’t you go – 告诉他她的真实身份 – 你先进去
[24:18] – make the rounds, and, uh, I’ll get us checked in. – Okay. – 走走吧 我去登记 – 好的
[24:20] …Lindsay had to pay for dinner Lindsay不得不照她原来的
[24:21] – the way she always had… – Uh, Bluth. – 方式买单 – Bluth
[24:23] – I made a reservation. – …by secretly putting it – 我有预约的 – 偷偷的把帐记在
[24:25] – on her family tab. – Hi-lo. Nice to meet you. – 家族名下 – 嗨喽 很高兴见到你
[24:27] Oh, I’m sorry, the Bluths have been seated. 噢 抱歉 Bluth已经坐在里面了
[24:29] But she wasn’t the only Bluth 但她不仅是唯一一个
[24:31] pretending to be something they weren’t that night. 今晚伪装身份的Bluth
[24:33] Who’s the cheap redhead? 那个俗气的红头发是谁
[24:36] Well, hello. 你好啊
[24:38] Hello. 你好
[24:39] Indeed. 很高兴
[24:41] Look at you. What are you doing here? 看看你 你在这儿干嘛
[24:43] I need the membership. I’m taking my boss out to dinner. 我需要会员卡 我带我老板出来吃饭
[24:45] It’s too late. I already made a deal with Dad for it. 太迟了 我已经和老爸达成协议了
[24:47] This is why I had to ask you for the in with Herbert Love. 所以我才需要你打通Herbert Love
[24:50] Exactly, and that’s why you are leaving, 确实 所以你才要离开
[24:52] and I’m going to stay because I’m the one who did the favor. 而我留下 因为我是那个帮你的人
[24:53] I got Love against the wall. Plus I’ve got to impress him. 我让Love反对墙了 而且我得让他印象深刻
[24:56] He’s making me part of his campaign. 他要让我加入竞选团队
[24:57] I’m sorry, there seems to have been a mix-up. 抱歉 似乎有点小误会
[25:00] – A merry one. – Oh. – 愉快的误会 – 噢
[25:01] A merry one. I already paid you back for the favor when 愉快的误会 我已经回馈你了
[25:03] I talked to the warden about getting Marky out of prison. 我跟狱警说过把Marky弄出来的事儿了
[25:06] Oh, God, not now. 噢 天哪 别现在啊
[25:08] – When? – I don’t know, but listen. – 什么时候 – 不知道 听着
[25:09] I haven’t been on a date in a very, very long time, 我已经好久好久没有跟人约过会了
[25:11] and she’s already going out with Ron Howard 而且她跟Ron Howard约会过
[25:12] so I need to impress her. 所以我得让她印象深刻
[25:13] Actually, it was Ron’s daughter, 事实上 她是Ron的女儿
[25:15] but Michael still didn’t know that. 但Michael还不知道这事儿
[25:17] Great to see you. And you look so good. 很高兴见到你 你看起来棒极了
[25:19] So do you. I do hate the campaign, 你也是 我很讨厌那个竞选团队
[25:21] okay, but I’m changing him. 但是我会改变他的
[25:22] I’m his key advisor. 我是他的核心顾问
[25:24] Although without an office, 虽然连办公室都没有
[25:25] she was forced to advise him in the back of his limo. 她不得不在轿车后座上给他”建议”
[25:28] And soon she was advising him all over town. 很快整个镇都留下了她”建议”的痕迹
[25:31] And he respect me for it. 他为此而尊重我
[25:32] He respects me for who I am. 他尊重我的本质
[25:33] So does mine. Listen, we’ll share it, okay? 我这边也是 听着 我们一起吃 好吗
[25:36] – Okay. – Got it? Great. – 好的 – 同意了 很好
[25:37] Oh! My name is Cindy Featherbottom. 噢 我名字叫Cindy Featherbottom
[25:39] Right. Oh, and I-I used to be a real estate tycoon, 好的 噢 我以前是个地产大人物
[25:42] now I’m an impressive producer. Got it? 现在我是个大咖制作人 了解了吗
[25:44] – Got it. – Eat light. – 知道了 – 别吃太多
[25:45] This is my date. This is Rebel Alley. 我的女伴 Rebel Alley
[25:48] Oh, and my boss, Herbert Love. 这是我老板 Herbert Love
[25:49] – Hi-lo. – Hi-lo? – 嗨喽 – 嗨喽
[25:51] Just like your plan to hurt the poor. 就像你损害穷人利益的计划
[25:54] I thought that was about neglecting the poor. 我还以为是忽视穷人
[25:56] I guess the special tonight is red snapper. 今晚的特餐似乎是红鲷鱼[贱人]
[25:58] How do you know this woman? 你怎么认识这女人的
[26:02] Uh, she is… um… 呃 她是
[26:09] I just, I mean… 我只是
[26:11] – High school. – Brother and sister. – 高中同学 – 姐弟
[26:12] We can’t be brother-sister– she knows about the family. 不能是姐弟 她知道我们家的事
[26:14] – We don’t. – Just met. – 不认识 – 刚见面的
[26:15] Yeah, so, but let’s eat. 对 开饭吧
[26:17] And that’s how Lindsay found herself 于是Lindsay发现
[26:19] on a very awkward double date with her brother. 她与她弟正处于一场尴尬的四人约会
[26:22] Is everybody’s food as delicious as my side salad? 大家的附餐沙拉都和我一样的美味吗
[26:25] And a couple of glasses of white wine in, 几杯干白下肚之后
[26:27] Rebel started to espouse her liberal agenda. Rebel开始阐述自己的自由主义立场
[26:30] It’s just a little hard to sit two feet away from someone 坐在一个不支持支付女性避孕的人
[26:32] who doesn’t believe in paying for a woman’s contraception. 两尺远的地方还是有点困难的
[26:35] Well, to be fair, no, he does pay for the room. 说句公道话 他开房钱还是会付的
[26:38] Is there anything better than the great American scallop? 还有什么比美国扇贝更美味的吗
[26:41] Look how he changes the subject. 看他转换话题多娴熟啊
[26:43] Aren’t you glad your teenager’s not here to see this? 不庆幸你小孩没来见到这个人渣吗
[26:45] You have a teenager? 你有个小孩
[26:47] I’m a movie prod… 我是个电影
[26:49] Movie producer. 电影制作人
[26:51] Producing a movie right now– Rebel’s in it 正制作一部电影 Rebel代表
[26:53] – for Imagine Entertainment. – Oh! – “想象影业” – 噢
[26:56] Is that Ron Howard’s company? 那不是Ron Howard的公司吗
[26:58] – Uh, yeah. – Yes. – 对 – 是的
[26:59] I don’t want to be the one to say it, but I hate that guy. 我不太想这么说的 但我很讨厌那家伙
[27:02] He’s just another Hollywood liberal big shot. 又是一个好莱坞自由主义大人物
[27:05] Oh. There are a lot of those Ron Howards out there 噢 的确有很多像Ron Howard那样的人
[27:07] that do abuse their power, 滥用他们的权利
[27:09] but I will tell you, sir, that I do not do that. 但我告诉你 先生 我不会那么做
[27:12] Well, don’t you have to have power to abuse the power? 难道你不得先有能滥用的权利吗
[27:15] Um, I am not going to sit here and defend Ron Howard 我可不会在这儿为Ron Howard辩护
[27:18] to someone who’s never achieved half of what he’s achieved. 特别是跟一个连他一半成就都没达到的人
[27:22] Are you saying that to him or to me? 你是在跟他说还是我
[27:23] I forgot how touchy 我都忘了这些
[27:24] these Hollywood people can be. 好莱坞人多么易怒
[27:26] Oh, I’m not. I’m not. Are you saying that I am? 噢 我才没 你是在说我易怒吗
[27:28] Maybe Ron Howard is, but I-I mean, I don’t know. 或许Ron Howard是 但我不知道
[27:30] But I’m not. And I am also not 我肯定不是 但我肯定
[27:32] one of those Beverly Hills billionaires 不是那些贝弗利山上的亿万富翁
[27:34] who can’t go two minutes without putting his phone to his… 连两分钟都离不开他的手机
[27:36] I got to take this. Hold on one second. Hello? 这个我得接 稍等 喂
[27:40] Hey, George Michael. You stuck in traffic, pal? 嘿 George Michael 你还堵着呢吗
[27:42] No, I just feel terrible that we couldn’t get together 不 我只是很难过我们昨晚
[27:44] the other night and, uh, I miss you, you know. 没能聚一聚 我很想你 你知道
[27:47] But I’m free all night if you wanted… 但我今晚有空 如果你想
[27:48] Well… listen, I-I… I’m in the middle of a film meeting… 听着 我 我在开一个电影的会议呢
[27:53] But Michael was still stinging… 但Michael心里还有疙瘩
[27:54] …over his son not making it to the Ealing Club… 对于他儿子没能到伊灵俱乐部的事儿
[27:56] I’ve got these people in politics involved and I just… 这里有一些政治人士 我不能
[27:58] You know, I can’t get away this time, you know. Maybe… 我走不掉 你知道的 或许
[28:00] …even though Michael had lied to him about it first. 虽然是Michael先骗人家的
[28:03] You know, just, I’m a super busy guy. 你知道 我很忙
[28:05] – And back at the table… – So… – 回到餐桌那儿 – 所以
[28:06] I can’t believe that a woman would support this guy. 真不敢相信还有女人会支持这家伙
[28:08] …Lindsay found herself torn… Lindsay正踌躇于
[28:10] And I assume by being with him, you just parrot his values. 我推测你和这人在一起 只是单纯附和他的立场
[28:14] – …between who she was with… – I don’t appreciate you – 她在一起的人 – 你这么说
[28:16] saying that, okay? 我很不开心
[28:17] I have my own values, Rebel, 我有自己的立场 Rebel
[28:19] and believe it or not, they’re closer to yours than you think. 不管你信不信 我们的立场比你想的要接近
[28:21] …and who she wanted to be. 和她想成为的人之间
[28:23] ‘Cause I do appreciate you saying that. 不过我很高兴你这么说了
[28:25] But what do I know? I’m just some shallow Hollywood… 我又知道什么呢 我只是个肤浅的好莱坞
[28:28] Oh, God, I’ve got to get this. 噢 我得接下这个
[28:30] It could be my agent. Hello? 可能是我的经纪人 喂
[28:33] Now that is one redhead 出现了一个
[28:35] I do not want to have sexual relations with. 我完全不想与她滚床单的红发女
[28:39] – Well… – So… are we having dessert? – 好吧 – 那么 我们要吃甜品吗
[28:42] – No. – No. Uh-uh. – 不 – 不 不
[28:43] Well, I don’t want to be the one to say it, 不想这么说的
[28:45] but if we are not going to have dessert, 但如果我们没要吃甜品
[28:47] – then I think I am going to leave. -Oh, no. – 那我要走了 – 噢 不
[28:50] But-but we’re going to discuss those new positions tonight. 但我们今晚得讨论那些新定位[体位]啊
[28:52] Wasn’t that the plan? 不是这么计划的吗
[28:54] I think the best position for me to be in tonight 我认为我今晚最好的计划就是
[28:56] is with my wife, 和我老婆一起
[28:58] and tomorrow I’m taking my wife and children 然后明天我要带我老婆和孩子
[29:01] to see the beautiful American ocean. 去游览美丽的美国海洋
[29:09] Lindsay was trying to figure out who she was, Lindsay正思考着她到底是谁
[29:13] when she ran into the man who couldn’t tell either. 此时她遇见了一个同样不知道她是谁的男人
[29:16] Lindsay Lindsay?
[29:17] – Oh, Lindsay. – Marky. – 噢 Lindsay – Marky
[29:19] I did it. I beat the system. 我做到了 我击败了体制
[29:21] I got out my way. 凭借一己之力
[29:23] I thought my brother asked Warden Gentles 我以为是我弟弟叫典狱长Gentles
[29:25] – to get you out. – No, I mean from the Dumpster. – 把你弄出来的 – 不 我是说垃圾车
[29:27] You wouldn’t believe the scallops they’re throwing away here, 你不会相信他们丢了多少扇贝
[29:29] but I got out of that Dumpster my way. 但我还是凭借一己之力把自己弄出来了
[29:32] I’ve really missed you. 我真的很想你
[29:34] Yeah, I missed you, too. 对 我也很想你
[29:36] I feel like I really lost my way for a while. 我觉得我迷失了生活轨迹好一阵子
[29:39] Me, too. It’s almost like 我也是 就好像
[29:40] maybe we shouldn’t skip town after this next one. 下一桩事后我们不该逃出镇子
[29:43] Next one? Another paint bomb? 下一桩 再来个颜料炸弹
[29:46] No, a real one. 不 真正的炸弹
[29:47] On the Cinco de Cuatro, Love’s boat is going to… 在”五四节” Love的船将要
[29:51] – Sink-o. – …go into the… Yes, sink-o. – 沉没 – 沉入 对 沉没
[29:53] See, the coast guard is going to be busy that night, 海岸警察当晚一定会很忙
[29:55] so after it’s done, we slip away 所以事成之后 我们逃走
[29:57] and make our way down to Mexico and reunite with Mom. 逃去墨西哥和我妈团聚
[29:59] I just have to find a boat that won’t get chorizo 我只是得找艘螺旋桨不会被西班牙辣肠
[30:01] – caught in the propeller. – Lindsay was torn. – 卡住的船 – Lindsay又纠结了
[30:04] Her head was with Marky… 她的理智与Marky在一起
[30:06] but it was Love who was close to her heart. 但她的心更靠近Love
[30:09] So the next night at Cinco, she felt she had no choice 所以”五四节”当晚 她别无选择
[30:13] – but to betray one – Herbert. – 只有背叛一个 – Herbert
[30:14] – to protect the other. – Hi. Um, listen. – 来保护另一个 – 嗨 听着
[30:17] I’m here undercover because I have some inside information 我是偷偷跑来的 我有些内部情报
[30:20] that you really need to know about. 你必须知道的消息
[30:22] But as it turned out, Herbert had 但结果发现 Herbert
[30:24] some undercover information for her, too. 也有些秘密情报要告诉她
[30:26] I cannot be under the covers with you anymore. 我不能再跟你偷偷摸摸了
[30:29] It’s over between us. 我们结束了
[30:30] My wife found out and I told her there was nothing emotional, 我老婆发现了 所以我跟她说我们没有感情
[30:33] that you were just a prostitute. 你只是个妓女
[30:35] – I’m not a prostitute. – Oh, I know, I know. – 我不是妓女 – 我知道
[30:38] The point is, we are through. 关键是 我们结束了
[30:40] Here’s a little severance package 这里有些补偿金
[30:41] for servicing my package. 谢谢你的”服务”
[30:43] Lindsay tried to throw the money in his face, Lindsay试图把钱甩在他脸上
[30:46] but she didn’t have the muscle memory for it. 但她的肢体没有这方面的经验
[30:50] – She’s keeping it. – Oh, good. – 她收下了 – 很好
[30:51] And don’t forget to vote. 别忘了投票噢
[30:53] This isn’t over. 我跟你没完
[30:54] I’m not some taco you can throw into the bay. 我可不是你能随便丢的墨西哥卷
[30:58] – Lindsay wanted to get back at Love… – I can’t do this. – Lindsay想要报复Love – 我做不到
[31:03] but not by blowing him up 但不是通过炸掉他的船
[31:05] and heading to Mexico to be with Marky’s awful mother. 逃去墨西哥和Marky糟糕的母亲重聚
[31:10] And that’s when she ran into her own awful mother. 于是此刻她撞见了她糟糕的母亲
[31:14] Mom. What are you doing here? 妈 你在这儿干嘛呢
[31:16] Lindsay. I thought you were a hooker. Lindsay 我还以为是个妓女呢
[31:18] – Again. – It’s a wig. – 又一次 – 是个假发
[31:20] No one recognizes me in it. 没人认得出我
[31:22] Oh, I recognized you. 噢 我认出来了
[31:23] Let me rephrase that more kindly. 我用更友好的方式说一遍
[31:26] I hear you’re hooking now with Herbert Love. 我听说你在卖身给Herbert Love
[31:29] – It’s called hooking up. – Oh. – 那算作勾搭 – 噢
[31:31] And, yeah, I got a little sidetracked, 是的 我有些走偏了
[31:33] but I know who I am now. 但我知道我是谁了
[31:35] I’m back to being severely liberal. 我回到自由主义道路上了
[31:37] Well, like I said, 就像上次
[31:38] the one time you were nice enough to visit me, 你突发良心来看我时我说过的
[31:40] you are who you are– 你就是你
[31:42] a blonde, waspy Orange County princess 一个金发 奥兰治县上流社会
[31:45] who doesn’t care about anything but herself 以自我为中心的公主
[31:46] and that’s okay. 这没什么
[31:48] Ah, sarcasm. 啊 又是嘲讽
[31:51] No, I’m a Bluth and so are you. 不 我是Bluth 而你也是
[31:55] You really know how to twist the knife. 你真擅于落井下石
[31:57] But you are right about one thing. 但你说对了一件事
[31:59] Lindsay was done pretending to be red. Lindsay终于结束装作红发
[32:01] I don’t need this anymore. 我不需要这个了
[32:04] And she decided the best way to get back 然后决定了最好的报复
[32:06] at her mother and Herbert Love 她妈和Herbert Love的方式
[32:09] was by working for their mutual rival. 通过为他们共同敌人工作
[32:11] Lucille 2. I’ve got great news. Lucille二号 我有好消息
[32:14] I’m finally available to become your campaign manager. 我终于决定当你的竞选经理了
[32:17] Oh, that’s lovely, dear. 噢 我很高兴 亲爱的
[32:19] But I found someone more qualified than you. 但我找到了更适合的人选
[32:23] Hello, Lindsay. 你好 Lindsay
[32:25] Sally Sally.
[32:26] It was Sally Sitwell, a woman 这是Sally Sitwell
[32:27] who’d long been Lindsay’s rival. Lindsay多年的宿敌
[32:30] – It’s been a while. – Mm. – 好久不见啊 – 嗯
[32:31] How is she more qualified than me? 她怎么会比我更适合呢
[32:33] She has integrity. 她很正直
[32:34] And look at this hair. 而且看看她的头发
[32:36] Look at this beautiful, long hair. 看看这美丽的长头发
[32:39] I made you a banner. 我还帮你做了横幅
[32:41] Look, I can really help this campaign. 我真的能在竞选上给你帮助
[32:43] You already have, more than you know. 你已经帮了 远比你知道的多
[32:45] Now, give her a little show-and-tell. 给她展示描述一下吧
[32:49] Show-and-tell? 展示描述
[32:50] Oh, she just means these photos 噢 她是指这些照片
[32:53] of Herbert Love with a mystery redhead Herbert Love和一个神秘红发女子
[32:55] he’s cheating on his wife with. 他背着他老婆偷人
[32:57] Who took these? 谁拍的
[32:58] The first two were taken by the security camera 头两张是艾伯森超市停车场的
[33:01] in the Albertsons parking lot. 安保摄像头拍的
[33:03] And the third was left in the photo booth at the Ealing Club. 第三张是伊灵俱乐部的照相亭找到的
[33:06] God, that was a photo booth? 那是个照相亭啊
[33:09] No one can know about this. 不能让人看到这个
[33:11] Oh, I’m afraid they’re going to. 恐怕大家都要看到了
[33:13] Lucille has copies– she wants to go viral with this. Lucille印了很多 她要大肆传播
[33:16] Herbert Love with his hooker? Herbert Love和妓女
[33:18] She’ll win for sure. 她赢定了
[33:19] I can’t let her do that. 我不能让她这么做
[33:21] I don’t think you can stop her. 我想你阻止不了了
[33:25] Anyway, it was so great running into you again. 总之 碰到你真的太开心了
[33:27] Lindsay was horrified Lindsay害怕
[33:29] that the world would view her 全世界都要把她
[33:30] – as Love’s prostitute. – Vote for Love. Vote for Love. – 看作Love的妓女 – 投给Love 投给Love
[33:32] And then Lindsay ran into someone else 此时Lindsay遇见了另一个
[33:34] – who was looking for Love. – David. – Who are you? – 在寻找Love的人 – David – 你谁
[33:35] I’m Cindy Featherbottom. 我是Cindy Featherbottom
[33:37] I’ve been looking for you. 我正找你呢
[33:38] Love’s gone missing and I’ve got to find someone Love不见了 我得找个人
[33:40] to jump onto that stage and to show everyone here 上台去告诉众人
[33:43] that we are the party that has complete con-con… 我们党派拥有全面的控 控
[33:46] Complete con-con-con… 全面的控控
[33:48] – con-con… Complete… – …trol? – 控控 全面的 – 制
[33:50] Giant. …trol. 强大控制
[33:52] And that’s when Lindsay found an opportunity… 此时Lindsay找到一个机会
[33:55] – I’ll do it. – to put a spin on the looming – 我来做 – 来扭转这个
[33:57] – photos scandal. – Oh, my God, thank you, thank you. – 艳照丑闻 – 噢 天哪 谢谢你
[33:58] And I’m so sorry about that giant crack earlier. 之前撕破脸真是太抱歉了
[34:01] Okay, raise the mics, everybody! New speaker! 好的 麦克风立起来 所有人 新演讲者
[34:05] So, like many before her, 于是 像许多前人一样
[34:07] Lindsay would accuse Herbert Love… Lindsay要指控Herbert Love
[34:09] Can I have everyone’s attention? 大家注意一下
[34:10] …of sexual harassment. 性骚扰
[34:13] I am Herbert Love’s “Key advisor.” 我是Herbert Love的核心顾问
[34:18] But first she had to turn his supporters against him. 但首先她得挑拨他的支持者
[34:21] Listen, I have a few things I’d like to tell you 听着 我有些事想跟你们说
[34:23] about Herbert Love. 关于Herbert Love
[34:25] Love wants to put up a wall. Love想要立一堵墙
[34:28] No, no. 不
[34:29] I mean, not just any wall. 我是说 不是随便一堵墙
[34:32] A wall to keep out the Mexicans. 一堵阻挡墨西哥人的墙
[34:37] Oh, wow, what a great crowd, uh… 噢 哇 这么热烈啊
[34:39] And that’s when the blowback began. 此时暴动开始了
[34:42] Checkmate! 将军
[34:45] But no, you don’t understand. 不 你们不懂
[34:46] He wants to separate… 他想要分裂
[34:50] – Viva Mejico. – That’s my necklace. – 墨西哥万岁 – 那是我的项链
[34:57] What-what’s going on? 怎么回事
[34:58] The marauders, lady, a bunch of young Mexicans– 掠夺者 女士 一群墨西哥年轻人
[35:00] they’re taking over Cinco de Cuatro. 他们要控制”五四节”
[35:02] They don’t find it funny anymore. 他们不再觉得这个节日有趣了
[35:04] But that was my necklace. I mean… God. 但那是我的项链 天哪
[35:08] They don’t belong here, we belong here. 这不是他们的地盘 是我们的
[35:13] I mean, someone should put up a wall. 我是说 该有人立堵墙
[35:17] But that’s when Lindsay found herself 此时Lindsay发现她自己正
[35:19] – saying this… – Yeah. – 这么说 – 对
[35:21] We should put up a wall. 我们该立堵墙
[35:23] Put up this wall. 立堵墙
[35:26] Put… up… this wall. 立起这堵墙
[35:30] Put up this wall! 立起这堵墙
[35:32] …which was originally her mother’s idea. 而这当初正是她母亲的主意
[35:36] Although it was horrible news for her father. 而对于她父亲来说是个坏消息
[35:38] – Put up this wall! – And that’s when Lindsay – 立起这堵墙 – 正是此刻Lindsay
[35:41] found out who she really was. 发现了真我
[35:43] My name is Lindsay Bluth, and this is who I am. 我的名字叫Lindsay Bluth 这就是我
[35:50] A Bluth, 一个Bluth
[35:51] She’s a game changer. 她扭转了局势
[35:52] just like her mother. 就像她母亲
[35:55] on the next Arrested Development 接下来的<发展受阻>
[35:58] Herbert Love is discovered in a coma. Herbert Love被找到时陷入了昏迷
[36:01] They think it happened during the blowback. 他们认为意外是在被爆照时发生的
[36:03] They found him behind the Kick a Goat. 他们在”踹山羊”后面找到了他
[36:04] The doctors say he may come out of it in a week to ten years. 医生说他可能十天醒来也可能十年
[36:08] So I have one question for you. 所以我有个问题要问你
[36:10] – Would you consider… – Yes. – 你愿意 – 愿意
[36:12] – Would you consider… -Yes. – 你愿意 – 愿意
[36:13] – Would you consider… – Yes. – 你愿意 – 愿意
[36:15] Would you consider running in his place? 你愿意顶替他的竞选位置吗
[36:18] – Yes. – Fantastic. – 愿意 – 太棒了
[36:20] Sweetheart, could you work his thumb? 甜心 能过来掰掰他的手指吗
[36:21] And she even gets Herbert’s endorsement. 她甚至得到了Herbert的公开支持
[36:24] And Annyong tries to stick 而Annyong想敲
[36:26] the Bluth family for a tomato juice 布鲁斯家族一杯番茄汁
[36:28] that costs him $700 最后发现欠了700块
[36:31] and ultimately his freedom. 赔上了他的自由
[36:33] Good-bye, Annyong. 再见 Annyong
发展受阻

Post navigation

Previous Post: 发展受阻(Arrested Development)第4季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 发展受阻(Arrested Development)第4季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme