Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

发展受阻(Arrested Development)第4季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 发展受阻(Arrested Development)第4季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:12] George Sr. Had come to a political fund raiser 老George来到了一个政治资金筹款会
[00:15] to get support for a wall project… 以取得建造墙计划的支持
[00:18] To separate the U.S. And Mexico. 用这堵墙分隔美国和墨西哥
[00:20] …that some considered insensitive… 但有人觉得这工程太不近人情了
[00:22] – Which was my idea! – Was your idea. – 那是我的主意 – 是你的主意
[00:23] – …even though he himself… – Oh. Tender. -但就连他自己 – 噢 轻点
[00:26] was feeling more sensitive by the day. 逐渐变得敏感
[00:28] Curious feeling. 好奇怪的感觉
[00:30] But he tried to muster the old self-confidence 但他试着找回以往的自信
[00:32] for his face time with Herbert Love. 跟Herbert Love见面
[00:34] And I-I just think there will be a lot of support 我认为你会得到更多选票
[00:36] flowing in this relationship, and your base… 只要你我合作的话 还有…
[00:39] You got a point behind all those teeth of yours? 你扯这么多到底有重点是什么?
[00:41] If you support the wall, 只要你支持建墙计划
[00:43] I’ll give you a piece of the action. 我会给你的行动分红利
[00:44] – Action? Action Jackson? – Yeah. – 行动?<魔鬼暴警>那种行动?- 对
[00:46] – Yes, sir. – What do I look like, Carl Weathers to you? – 对的 先生 – 你觉得我像Carl Weathers
[00:48] – Oh, no, no. – Not at all. – 噢 不 不 – 一点也不像
[00:50] – No. – This, of course, is Herbert Love. – 不 – 这个人 当然就是Herbert Love
[00:53] My name is Herbert Love, and I want you 我是Herbert Love 我想让你们
[00:53] to say “High-low” To my low-high plan. 见识一下我的”低-高计划”
[00:55] A candidate whose campaign slogan 他是一个选举候选人 他的竞选口号
[00:58] was embraced by everyone from the very wealthy… 受到所有的有钱人
[01:01] And who doesn’t want a high income? 谁不想要高收入呢
[01:02] …to their bankers and tax attorneys. 还有他们的银行家和税务律师的欢迎
[01:04] High-low, high-low, it’s off to work I go–for you. 高低 高低 就是我为了你而工作
[01:07] My name is Herbert Love, 我叫Herbert Love
[01:08] and I most definitely approve this message. 我非常赞同这条信息
[01:11] Do I look like someone who eats at CW Swappigans? 你觉得我像在低档餐厅吃东西的人吗
[01:14] See, I stand for three things: 听着 我有三个目标
[01:15] one, getting Barack Hussein Obama 第一 让巴拉克 侯赛因 奥巴马…
[01:18] Wama Comma Mama OmmaLlama out of office… 哇马 咔马 嘛马 奥马喇嘛 滚出白宫
[01:21] It’s a crazy-town name. 确实是个扯淡的名字
[01:23] Two, low taxes for high income earners. 第二 让高收入者交更少的税
[01:26] That’s my low-high plan. 那就是我的”低-高计划”
[01:27] – I know it. – And three, – 我知道 – 第三
[01:29] getting a little something in my slushie fund 收一些钱放在我的基金会里
[01:31] so that I’m nice and loose 这样我就可以光明正大地
[01:32] and can help make numbers one and two happen. 实现第一个和第二个目标了
[01:34] I don’t want to be the one to say it, but I happen to be fond 我不想说出来的 但我恰巧喜欢
[01:37] of redheads and greenbacks. 红头女和美钞
[01:39] – George Sr. Had neither. – Oh, I-I… – 老George两样都没有 – 噢 我
[01:40] How would you like both? 两样都给你怎么样
[01:42] Get it for me tonight,and I’ll make your wall thing 今晚给我 我就让你的建墙计划
[01:43] the third point of my three-point plan. 成为我三项计划里的第三点
[01:45] All I got right now is 我现在能想到的只有
[01:50] I get to put my hand in your pocket to put it in.” “我得先伸手进你口袋拿钱呀”
[01:53] But when unveiled it in Garden Grove, 但我在加登格罗夫说这句话时
[01:54] I had to duck a woman’s pump and a mini pizza. 我得避开迎面飞来的高跟鞋和迷你披萨
[01:58] Oops Oops.
[01:58] Coming up with money, however, 然而对于老George来说
[02:00] would be difficult for George Sr., 要拿出钱来却有点困难
[02:02] who hadn’t been acting like his old self– 他很久没有展现以前的自己了
[02:04] something his twin brother Oscar had done much more successfully 而他弟弟Oscar却在很成功地冒充他
[02:08] – You know, the wall. -你懂的那墙
[02:09] earlier that day, when, in retribution… 那天早些时候
[02:09] Have you baked your brain in that pizza oven? 你吃错药啦?
[02:10] …and to a brother who lied to him… 为了报复对自己撒谎的哥哥
[02:13] And he did buy that land for personal gain. 所以他买那地块是为了一己私利咯
[02:15] Oscar Well… Oscar.
[02:17] – Oscar. – …Oscar chose to lie – Oscar – Oscar选择了对
[02:18] – with George’s wife. – Call me Father B. – 老George的老婆撒谎 – 叫我爸爸B
[02:22] And, although too explicit for an American audience, 虽然对美国大众来说实在不含糊的是
[02:25] the lovemaking was intense and beautiful 他俩激烈又美好的爱爱
[02:28] but for one small misunderstanding 不过在完事过后
[02:30] that occurred during the after though. 产生了一个小误会
[02:33] No. I-I mean… 不 我是说
[02:35] it’s good to be out of that 能从那个热死人的
[02:36] sweaty old hot box at the compound. 陈旧的汗蒸屋里出来感觉真棒
[02:38] No, this was am… this was amazing. 不 这感觉太奇妙了
[02:40] And Oscar finally got more information Oscar终于拿到了关于
[02:43] – Speaking of that… – about his brother’s plans. – 说到这个 – 他哥哥的计划的信息
[02:45] …we may need to have a president ready to go 现在咱们正在建墙
[02:47] if something should happen to Lucille 2 要是Lucille二号出了什么事
[02:49] while we’re building the wall. 我们最好还是选个新总裁
[02:51] So we are building a wall. 所以我们在建墙
[02:53] Right where Oscar 就在Oscar
[02:55] thought he would be spending the rest of his life. 以为他会在那度过余生的地方
[02:58] Turn him around three times and put him in Fullerton, 先让他转三圈 然后把他扔到富勒顿
[03:00] – he won’t know the difference. – Fullerton. – 他都分不清自己在那里 – 富勒顿
[03:02] You know, I think we should send our son down there. 我觉得我们应该让咱们的儿子去那里的
[03:06] Give him some training, show that he has a job, 锻炼一下他 让别人知道他可不是无业流氓
[03:09] let him sweat a little. 让他熬一下苦
[03:10] Buster? No, no. Buster么 不 不
[03:12] I won’t… I won’t hear of it. 我不会 我不会听你的
[03:13] It could kill him. 他会受不了的
[03:14] I meant Gob. 我说的是Gob
[03:16] Oh. Oh, fine. 噢 噢 没事
[03:17] Yeah, send him down. I love that. 对 让他去好了 我喜欢这样子
[03:20] Now the story of a family 故事是关于一个
[03:21] whose future was abruptly canceled 突然失去未来的家庭
[03:24] and the one father who had no choice 家中父亲别无选择
[03:27] but to keep himself together. 不得不振作起来
[03:32] It’s George Sr.’s 欢迎收看老George的
[03:33] Arrested Development. <发展受阻>
[03:37] Unaware that he was being cuckolded by his brother, 还不知道被自己的弟弟戴了绿帽的老George
[03:40] George Sr. Was struggling to find money to bribe Herbert Love. 正在努力地寻找资金 来贿赂Herbert Love
[03:44] Didn’t someone die in one of these things? 这种汗蒸屋里不是死过人么
[03:46] Oh, no, not in one of ours. 噢 不 不是我们的人
[03:47] Although his pitch had lost some of its luster. 然而老George说服人的拿手活也不顺手了
[03:50] And, you know, I mean, it’s better than dying in the snow. 而且 总比在雪里死掉好啊
[03:54] I mean, not… not-not that you’ll die, 我不是说你会死掉
[03:56] but if you had to choose, uh, I mean… 但如果你不得不选择的话
[03:58] – Brr, you know? – Hmm. – 你懂的 – 嗯
[04:00] Well, I’ll think about it. 我会再想想的
[04:03] Would you like a mini-quiche? 你要来一份烘蛋羹吗
[04:04] Oh, I’m so sorry. 噢 不好意思
[04:05] I thought you were a successful Republican strategist. 我以为你是个成功的共和党战略家呢
[04:09] – I’m so sorry. – Why, ’cause I’m black? – 不好意思 – 为什么 就因为我是个黑人
[04:11] Oh, no… 噢 不是
[04:14] It was over. 事情就这么完了
[04:15] But at least he could go home… 但至少他可以带着
[04:17] Cindy’s going to love these. Cindy可爱这个呢
[04:18] Excuse me, Red, you’re not the only one 不好意思 红发姑娘 不是只有你
[04:20] – who likes coconut shrimp. – …with some coconut shrimp. – 爱吃椰子虾 – 椰子虾回家
[04:22] Well, I should have known you’d be here, 我就知道你会来这里
[04:24] supporting this right-wing, dangerous crackpot. 支持这些危险的右翼疯子
[04:27] Lindsay, I forgot– you dyed your hair. Lindsay 我都忘了你染发了
[04:31] What are you doing here? 你来这干嘛
[04:32] I’m supporting Love, as well. 我也是来支持Love的
[04:34] We’re both doing that. 我们都是
[04:36] Oh, honey, I-I’ve wanted to contact you 噢 亲爱的 从去年五月开始
[04:38] every single day since last May. 每一天我都想找你
[04:41] I haven’t seen you since January. 一月份之后我就没见着你
[04:43] Yeah, the first four months, I was in denial. 对 头四个月我还是不肯接受现实
[04:45] How are you? 你最近好吗
[04:46] Are… are you good? 过得好吗
[04:48] Do you have any money? 你有钱吗
[04:50] Not really. 没有
[04:51] – Oh. – Oh, except for – 噢 – 噢 除了
[04:53] a $50, 000 check 有五万美元
[04:55] your wife sent to my daughter for plastic surgery. 是你老婆给我女儿整容的
[04:58] What kind of a woman does that? 什么人会这样做啊
[05:00] I thought there was no money left. 我以为那钱都花光了
[05:02] Oh, no. Oh, no. 噢 不 没有
[05:04] Oh, that’s awful. 噢 那太恶毒了
[05:05] I mean, she’s just precious the way she is. 我觉得她本来就很可爱了呀
[05:07] Does Maisie even know about this? Maisie知道这件事吗
[05:09] No, thank God. 没有 幸好没有
[05:11] And her name is Maeby. 还有她名叫Maeby
[05:13] You don’t think Maisie’s cuter? 你不觉得Maisie好听一点吗
[05:15] You know what I want to do? I want to take this, 你知道我打算怎样吗 我要收下这个
[05:17] and I want to deposit it in a trust fund 然后把它存到信托基金里
[05:20] that she can’t open until she’s 21. 这样到她21岁的时候才可以取
[05:25] – I guess I can’t use it anyway. – Are you kidding me? – 看来我也用不着 – 你开玩笑呢吧
[05:27] You are the most beautiful little girl I know. 你是我见过的最漂亮的女孩呢
[05:31] And if you have any more work, 如果你还要去整容的话
[05:33] your cartilage is going to collapse. 你鼻子上的软骨都快塌下来了
[05:34] Let me see if I can… 看我能不能帮你
[05:35] – There you go. – And that’s when -好了 – 就在这时老George
[05:37] George Sr. Finally tipped a black man. 终于给一个黑人小费
[05:40] – Got the check. – …okay? – 拿到钱了 – 好吧
[05:41] Third party. 第三党
[05:42] Ooh! Hey, you got the check. 噢 你拿到钱了
[05:44] Oh, man. 噢 兄弟
[05:46] – I am going to put this on my wall. – Oh… – 我要把这个放在墙上 – 噢
[05:49] George Sr. Left the hotel 老George离开了酒店
[05:51] hoping he’d accomplished something. 希望自己已经完成了任务
[05:56] And on the news the next day… 在第二天的新闻里
[05:57] We have got… 我们要在我们国家
[05:59] to build a wall between us and Mexico. 和墨西哥之间建一道墙
[06:03] …he found out he had. 他发现他真的做到了
[06:05] – Yes! – And aside from hating – 太好了 – 除了他在倒后镜里看到
[06:06] the wrinkles he saw in the rearview mirror 在眼尾和眉毛周围的皱纹之外
[06:09] around his eyes and brow, George Sr. Was happy. 老George还是很开心的
[06:13] All you need is smiles 你需要的只是欢笑
[06:15] Lots and lots of smiley smiles 一个又一个的灿烂欢笑
[06:19] All you need is… 你只需要…
[06:21] What the is he smiling about? 这家伙在笑啥玩意儿
[06:23] Hello! 你好
[06:25] Oh, we’re just doing a survey 女士 我们是在为美国政府
[06:27] for the U.S. Government, ma’am. 做测量工作呢
[06:28] Oh, no, I-I’m a man. 噢 不 我是个爷们儿
[06:30] I was just wearing, uh, this blouse 我穿这衬衣是因为
[06:33] because I was, uh, driving and I hate my arms. 刚才我在开车 而且我讨厌我的胳膊
[06:36] What’s the tape for? 这卷尺干嘛用的呢
[06:37] Laying out border coordinates 在画国界坐标
[06:39] for when they put up the wall. 好让他们建墙
[06:40] Shh! You’re not supposed to tell them what it’s for. 嘘 你不能告诉他们用途的
[06:43] Well, he already mentioned the tape, 他提到了标尺
[06:44] and he looks American. 而且他看上去是美国人啊
[06:45] – Yeah, but he’s in Mexico. – Wait. – 对 但他在墨西哥啊 – 等一下
[06:47] Guys, no, no, Mexico starts 伙计们 不是 墨西哥
[06:49] – back there, by the gully. – Whoever told you that’s – 是在山谷那边呢 – 告诉你的人
[06:51] probably chomping on the maca, 大概是嗑药了吧
[06:53] if you know what I mean. 如果你懂我意思的话
[06:54] So, what you’re saying to me is that 所以你的意思是
[06:55] on this side of the tape, I’m in Mexico, 在标尺的这一边 我是在墨西哥
[06:58] but when I come over here… 但我走到这边来的话
[06:59] Whoa. We’re going to need to see a passport, sir. 喔 先生 我们要看一下你的护照
[07:02] Pasaporte. 护照
[07:04] George Sr. Liked to make men 老George过去喜欢让那些
[07:05] who disappoint him suffer. 让他失望的人受罪
[07:08] But things change. 但情况变了
[07:10] You really hurt my feelings, guys. 你们真的很伤我心 兄弟们
[07:13] – No hugging… ma’am. – I’m sorry. – 不准拥抱 夫人 – 对不起
[07:19] George Sr. Had just discovered 老George刚刚发现
[07:21] that the millions of dollars of American property 他所拥有的价值几百万美元的资产
[07:24] he owned was worthless. 变得一文不值
[07:26] How did you not notice? 你怎么没注意到呢
[07:27] You saw all the papers. 你看过所有的文件了
[07:29] And in Mexico. 而且变成了在墨西哥了
[07:30] You can’t expect me to read every page of that deal. 你可不能指望我看了所有的文件呀
[07:33] Besides, that one was particularly difficult 而且 那文件特别难应付的
[07:34] because it was all in Spanish. 因为都是用西班牙语写的
[07:36] It says very clearly, on my business card, 在我的名片上写得很清楚了
[07:39] “Se habla espanol” “Se habla espanol.”
[07:41] “I do not speak Spanish.” “我不说西班牙语”
[07:42] And it was your brother Oscar 而且是你弟弟Oscar
[07:44] who told me it was on the border. 告诉我那是在边界上的
[07:45] How did he not know? 他怎么不知道呢
[07:47] Unfortunately, Oscar missed the signs. 不幸的是 Oscar没看到指示牌
[07:50] You think it’s okay to burn these? 我们把这些牌子烧了没关系吗
[07:52] Well, this is America. 这里是美国
[07:53] If they don’t want us to burn signs, 如果他们不想我们把牌子烧了
[07:54] they shouldn’t write them in Spanish. 他们就不应该用西班牙语写的
[07:56] – Everybody! – Sign, sign, everywhere a sign… – 大家一起来
[08:00] Only Heartfire knew the truth. 只有Heartfire知道真相
[08:02] But the singing was so loud, no one could hear her thoughts. 但是歌声太吵了 没人听她的想法
[08:06] I bribed Love 我已经贿赂Love
[08:08] to push for the building of the wall, 来促进造墙的工程了
[08:11] and I don’t have the land to build it on! 然而现在我却没有土地去造墙了
[08:13] Shh, shh, shh. Call Herbert Love, all right? 嘘 嘘 嘘 给Herbert Love打电话好吗
[08:15] Tell him you would greatly appreciate it 告诉他你会非常感激
[08:17] if he’d rescind his support for the wall. 只要他撤回对建造墙的支持
[08:19] And make him a flip-flopper? I can’t do that. 然后让他当墙头草吗 我不能这样
[08:21] Actually, he’d tried, 事实上 他试过了
[08:23] but couldn’t afford it. 但他付不起钱
[08:24] It’s a 40 for the flip and a 40 for the flop, 倒一边4万加另一边4万
[08:26] and since it’s going to cause a flap, I’d say another 40. 既然还要我摇摆一次 那就再加4万
[08:29] So it’s a flat 40-40-40 flip-flop and a flap fee. 所以是整的4万4万再加4万的墙头草和摇摆费
[08:33] Well, then find someone who has influence with him. 那就找个对他有影响的人啊
[08:35] Hold on. A client is, uh, coming, 等等 我有客户打电话过来
[08:37] and I don’t know where Oscar is. 还有我不知道Oscar在哪
[08:38] He’s disappeared. 他消失了
[08:39] And there is something up with him 他一定在打什么鬼主意
[08:41] because he is scary now. 因为他现在很吓人
[08:43] He has changed. 他变了个人
[08:45] Hey, you’ve changed, you big . 嘿 你不也变了 你这大娘[哔]
[08:47] You’re acting like a little girl lately. 最近你做事像个小女孩似的
[08:49] And not in the good way. 这不是在夸你呢
[08:50] Pull yourself together. Act like a man. 好好振作起来 像个男人
[08:52] You’re right, you’re right. 你说得对 你说得对
[08:53] – Okay, love you. – Love you, too. Bye. – 好了 我爱你 – 我也爱你 拜
[08:56] Cash, no receipt. 给现金 不要小票
[08:59] – Hot day, Father. – Hot day, Father B. – 天气好热啊 神父 – 天气很热啊 B神父
[09:00] – Hot day. – Hot day, Father. – 天气很热 – 天气很热 神父
[09:02] Hello, Father. 您好呀 父亲
[09:04] Don’t call me that! 不要那么叫我
[09:05] What are you doing here? 你来这干嘛
[09:07] – You and Mom talked about it. – We did…? – 你跟妈说过了呀 – 我们说了
[09:09] Oscar. 是Oscar
[09:10] In fact, it was Oscar who spoke to Lucille 实际上 是Oscar跟Lucille说了
[09:13] about hiring Gob, but not before an ominous warning. 雇佣Gob的事 但是在不祥征兆发生之后
[09:17] But, you know, he has magical abilities. 而且你懂的 他会魔术啊
[09:20] He can handle a lot more than we give him credit for. 他比我们想象中要能干得多
[09:23] I know… What?! 我知道 什么
[09:26] I would have been here sooner, but I had to go down 我本可以早点抵达的 但我只能先去圣地亚哥
[09:28] to San Diego and loop my way back up 然后再折回来
[09:30] because they put up that border ribbon. 因为他们设置了边境线
[09:31] – Which is totally new, – Shh! – 那是新建的 – 嘘
[09:33] and I wasn’t expecting it; it’s fine. 我当时也没想到会这样 但没事
[09:34] Anyway, Father, you’ve got to get me a job 对了 父亲 你说你给我安排了个工作
[09:36] so I can be prepared… to be president. 这样我就可以准备好 做总裁了
[09:39] All right, you got to keep this “Father” Stuff to yourself. 好了 你不要再叫我做爸爸了
[09:40] But I can’t have these people think that I raised a limo driver. 我不能让这些人以为我养了个当礼车司机儿子
[09:43] I’m not a limo driver. 我才不是礼车司机呢
[09:45] I’m a gentleman honey farmer. 我是个养蜜蜂的农民
[09:47] The only thing I’ve got back there are my bees. 我车后面就只有蜜蜂而已
[09:48] – Beans? – No, bees! – 豆子 – 不 是蜜蜂
[09:50] – Bees? – Bees! – 蜜蜂 – 蜜蜂
[09:52] Bees! Oh, bees! 蜜蜂 噢 是蜜蜂
[09:54] The boxes fell over on the way here 在来的路上我为了避开鸵鸟
[09:55] when I had to swerve to avoid an ostrich. 拐弯的时候蜂箱就掉下来了
[09:57] You got to do something about this–these people 你要摆平这事 我给了这些人
[09:59] paid a lot of money. Do something! 好多钱的 快点啊
[10:00] No, they won’t listen to me. 它们不会听我的
[10:01] – They’ve all got CCD. – CCD? – 它们得了CCD – CCD
[10:03] Colony collapse disorder. 蜂群崩坏症候群
[10:04] The guy sold me just really sick bees. 那人卖给我这些生病了的蜜蜂
[10:06] Don’t worry. Dad, they’re going to hive. 不要担心 爸 他们要入蜂房了的
[10:08] They always hive. 它们总会进蜂房
[10:09] Usually by seeking out 通常蜜蜂会找一些
[10:11] a structure that most resembles a hive. 长得像蜂巢的东西住进去
[10:13] Bees! Wonderful bees! 蜜蜂 多可爱的蜜蜂
[10:16] It’s okay. It’s okay. Gob, get in there 没事 没事 Gob 进去那里
[10:18] – and get them out! – Okay, I’m on it. – 让他们出来 – 好了 我来搞定
[10:19] But then George Sr. Got some more bad news. 然后老George得到更多的坏消息
[10:22] Hello, brother. Thought I’d find you 您好呀 哥哥 我就知道我找到你
[10:24] in a blouse and a beekeeper hat. 穿着一身女装衬衫还有带着捕蜂帽
[10:26] What are you doing here? No, no, no, no, no. 你来这里干嘛 不 不 不
[10:27] We cannot be seen next to each other. 不能让大家看到我们同时出现呀
[10:29] I’m Dr. Norman! 我是Norman医生
[10:30] Well, if you don’t want to be seen, then you 你要是不想被人看到的话
[10:33] go in the sweat lodge. You owe me. 那你就进去那蒸汗屋呀 是你欠我的
[10:36] Is that a fact? Listen, you told me 是吗 听着 是你告诉我
[10:38] the property was on the border. 土地是在国界线上的
[10:40] It is 50 feet south of the border, Oscar. 但实际上是在国界线以南五十英尺 Oscar
[10:43] Well, excuse me, but they hadn’t put up the tape yet. 不好意思 但他们还没放好标尺呢
[10:46] So I was going off Buster’s map. 所以我当时看了下Buster的地图
[10:48] Oh, God, it was Buster’s map. 噢 天啊 那是Buster的地图
[10:50] Buster had indeed made the map, Buster当然画过地图
[10:52] as a cartography student, 只能当一名制图学学生
[10:54] because the class where you get to see naked people,and draw them, was full. 因为当时裸体画课已经人满了
[10:59] And you lied to me. 你还骗我了
[11:01] You told me you bought this property to live on. 你告诉我买这地皮是要谋生的
[11:03] No, you bought this property to put up a wall. 不 你买这地皮是要来建墙的
[11:06] I told one lie, 我就撒了一个谎而已
[11:09] but I-I was going to share the money with you. 但我本来是要跟你分钱的
[11:11] – Two lies. – And why do I think – 两个谎言 – 为什么我觉得你
[11:12] that you charge more than five dollars for lemonade? 卖柠檬汁时收了不止五美元呢
[11:15] Three small lies. 就三个谎言而已
[11:18] Now, will you do me a favor, just get in the tent. 现在可以帮我一个忙吗 走进那帐篷
[11:19] Gob’s getting rid of the bees, Gob处理掉蜜蜂
[11:21] and we’ll push the matinee till 3:00. 然后我们把午后演出推迟到三点
[11:22] No, I’m sick and tired of being in that hut 不 我受够了呆在那小屋里
[11:25] pretending to be you. 假装成你
[11:26] Maybe I should go out there and pretend to be you. 或许我应该假装成你到外面
[11:30] So, good-bye, George. 再见了 George
[11:31] This is the last you’ll see of me. 这是你最后一次见到我了
[11:33] Just gonna use the can for one second. 我用一下厕所先
[11:37] There’s two Dr. Normans! 有两个Norman医生
[11:42] George Sr. headed up north to see his wife 老George要比他弟弟更早看到他老婆
[11:45] before his brother could, but he soon found out 他正往北走 但他发现
[11:48] he was too late by a day. 他已经迟了一天
[11:50] Oh, I know what you’re coming up 我知道你来
[11:51] – to do to me. – Right. – 要对我干什么 – 对
[11:53] What? 什么
[11:54] Yesterday, you were amazing. 你昨天表现得太棒了
[11:56] Georgie, I can’t stop thinking about it. Georgie 那让我久久不能忘怀
[11:58] You haven’t been like that in years. 你好几年都没这么厉害了
[12:01] Oh, right. 噢 对
[12:02] – You mean, slow-witted? – I hope you’re ready – 你是说反应迟钝 – 我希望你今天
[12:04] for more of the same today. 也能像昨天一样
[12:08] Uh… Oh, God. 呃 天啊
[12:10] George Sr. Had a few problems: 老George遇到了些问题
[12:12] his brother was sleeping with his wife, 他的弟弟跟他老婆搞在一起了
[12:15] the property he was going to sell to the government… 他将要卖给政府用来建造美国墙的
[12:18] to build the U.S. Wall on was in Mexico… 地块位于墨西哥
[12:20] All right… all right… 好吧 好吧
[12:21] …and his sweat lodge colony had just collapsed. 他的蒸汗屋聚居地乱成一塌糊涂
[12:24] Okay. 好的
[12:24] So he had to deal with first things first. 所以他要先处理重要的事情
[12:26] If my identical twin brother 我的双胞胎弟弟
[12:28] can get it up, then shouldn’t I? 能够勃起 难道我就不行吗
[12:31] Have you had any sexual feeling at all lately? 你最近有性欲吗
[12:33] No! 没有
[12:34] You know, the Hopi Indians believe that this spot here, 霍皮印第安人认为当这个部位
[12:37] – Okay. – when manipulated, – 好吧 – 被按压的时候
[12:38] – can create sexual feeling. – That’s my penis. – 可以产生性欲 – 那是我小弟弟
[12:41] Well, you don’t have to tell me. Nothing? 你不用告诉我的 没感觉
[12:43] No, just a little curiosity 没有 就是很好奇
[12:45] as to why you’re checking your second hand. 你为什么要看着你的表呢
[12:47] Oh, this isn’t my office. 噢 这里不是我的办公室
[12:49] You know, I-I don’t get it. 我就不明白
[12:50] I’ve been popping the pills, and, I mean, I mean, nothing. 我一直都有吃药呀 我是说 没有什么
[12:53] – Are you under any pressure? – Oh, no. – 你压力很大吗 – 噢 没有
[12:55] Nothing out of the ordinary. 就跟平常一样啊
[12:56] I mean, there’s some violating federal law stuff 就是有违反了些联邦法律
[12:59] that’d put me in prison for the rest of my life, 足以使我在监狱度过余生的之类的
[13:01] but I’ve made love with treason charges over me before. 但之前我在犯叛国罪的时候还有做爱的呀
[13:04] But no, it’s something else. 一定还有其他什么东西
[13:05] It’s not just the sex. 不仅仅是性方面的
[13:06] I feel… 我觉得
[13:10] I feel wrong. 我觉得不对劲
[13:12] Somehow. 莫名其妙地
[13:15] And I’m becoming weak. 我就变得很懦弱
[13:19] Sorry, had the old thinking cap on. 抱歉 我得戴上思考帽
[13:21] Let’s go to the lists. 咱们来列个表吧
[13:22] And Dr. Norman proceeded to run through 然后Norman医生开始把一张
[13:24] a checklist of alternative medicine questions. 非传统医学的问题清单过了一遍
[13:26] Okay, did you drink some water that might have 好的 你有喝过一些含有
[13:28] a homeopathic memory of some molecule? 顺势疗法的记忆分子的水吗
[13:29] Do you keep track 你会追踪你
[13:31] of the molecules you ingest? 吸收的分子吗
[13:32] Well, with homeopathy, 在顺势疗法里面
[13:34] it’s the molecules you don’t ingest. 我们会追踪你不吸收的分子
[13:35] But I’m the one who can get hard, 但我能正常勃起
[13:36] so let’s focus on you. 所以咱们还是关注你好了
[13:38] He then went on to explore some supernatural 然后他提出了一些超自然的
[13:41] or high-concept premise possibilities. 或者说高端的前提可能性
[13:43] Any earthquakes in a Chinese restaurant 在你尝试向你母亲证明点什么的时候
[13:44] – while you were trying to prove something to your mother? – No. – 在中餐馆那里有发生过地震吗 – 没有
[13:46] Any wishes you may have phrased badly, 你有没有许过有恶意的愿望
[13:48] or while a child was blowing out a candle? 或者在一个孩子吹生日蜡烛的时候许过
[13:49] No. 没有
[13:50] Have you come across any ancient games, let’s say, 有没有玩过一些古老的游戏 比如说
[13:52] glowing games, uh, either board based or carnival based, 发光类的游戏 或者说期棋盘类的或者嘉年华上玩的那种
[13:56] that you may have played against the wishes of your best friend? 玩的时候你违抗你好朋友的意愿
[13:59] – No. – Curses, hexes, spells, – 没有 – 诅咒 妖法 符咒
[14:01] shaman, medicine men? 巫师 巫医
[14:04] Wait. 等一下
[14:06] The strong will become the weak. 强者会变成弱者
[14:08] The weak will become the strong. 弱者也会成为强者
[14:11] I did hallucinate one ancient foreboding warrior harbinger 大约一年前我嚼马卡根的时候
[14:15] while I chewed Maca root about a year ago. 看到古代预言战士的幻觉
[14:17] Could that be something? 会不会是那个呢
[14:19] No, it’s not the maca. 不 不是马卡根
[14:21] Your body wants the maca. 是你身体想要玛卡而已
[14:22] It’s not the maca. 不是玛卡的问题
[14:23] But finally, out of desperation, 最后 由于太过绝望了
[14:25] he turned to Western medicine. 他还是转向西药治疗了
[14:27] Okay, tell you what, let’s get some film on you. 好的 咱们给你拍片吧
[14:29] I’d like you to get on an MRI machine 我要你去磁力共振机那里
[14:31] and try to ride it to climax. 试着达到高潮
[14:33] I’m gonna send you over to Orange County Imaging– 我把你转到奥兰治县成像中心
[14:34] they do a ton of that. 那里有很多这样的
[14:36] Okay, do I get magazines? 好吧 有杂志看吗
[14:38] Yeah, I’ll write you a script for that. 有 我会给你写个便条
[14:40] They got a place right around the corner that plays ball. 他们在角落边那里有个打球的地方
[14:42] Thank you. 谢谢
[14:43] Oh, run. 噢 [哔] 跑啊
[14:44] What? Oh. 什么 噢
[14:48] And soon, after getting his prescription filled… 过了一阵子 拿到了药方之后
[14:50] Uh… hola… 呃 你好
[14:52] I have a, um–magazines? 我要这本杂志
[14:58] …he was on his way 他在去往
[14:59] to debase himself in an MRI machine 核磁共振仪里手淫的路上
[15:02] when he ran into a son with whom he’d lost touch. 他遇到了久未联系的儿子
[15:09] Dad, what are you doing here? 爸 你来这里干嘛
[15:12] I wanted to speak to you… in person. 我想跟你单独说几句话
[15:15] Then you’re here to apologize; that right? 你是来道歉的 对吧
[15:17] – Sure. – Although, he covered pretty well. – 当然 – 他很完美地掩饰了自己
[15:18] And-and of course to see you at Orange County Im-a-gine. 当然 我是来奥兰治县想象公司来看你的
[15:22] I went to you for a simple signature, 我去找你就是签个字而已
[15:25] and you told me to go to hell. 而你却叫我去死
[15:27] Actually, it was the newly potent Oscar, 其实 那是新上位的Oscar
[15:30] who, like one of Gob’s sick bees, 他就像Gob的病蜜蜂一样
[15:32] was pollinating one barren flower after another, 不停地向不育之花传粉
[15:35] who told Michael to go to hell. 是他叫Michael去死
[15:37] – Go to hell. – Huh? – 去死吧 – 什么
[15:38] Which is how George Sr. 老George也正是这样
[15:40] not only was left with Senor Senoritas, 落破到手持墨西哥色情杂志
[15:43] and that’s when he got a lead on his wall problem. 这时他想出造墙问题的出路了
[15:45] Do you know a guy named Herbert Love? 你认识一个叫Herbert Love的人吗
[15:47] I know a lot of people, sure. 我认识很多人 当然认识他
[15:48] And soon, he surprised Michael 然后 他给了Michael一个惊喜
[15:50] by giving him his rights for the movie project. 他给了他关于电影计划的权利
[15:53] I didn’t know it was about lying to a girl. 我当时不知道是你想哄女孩子的电影
[15:57] – Give me the release. – You’d do this for me? – 把文件给我吧 – 你愿意为我这么做
[15:59] – Of course I will. – And then, didn’t surprise him. – 当然 – 然后 这并没有让他感到惊喜
[16:02] If you’ll do something for me. 你要帮我做一件事
[16:04] I knew it. 我就知道
[16:06] Michael, you got to get this Love guy against the wall Michael 你得让这个姓Love的反对建造
[16:10] between the U.S. And Mexico. 美国和墨西哥之间的墙
[16:11] That’s not right. 这么做不对的
[16:12] You’re really opposed to this wall, huh? 你真的很反感这墙呀
[16:14] When did you become pro-immigrant? 你什么时候开始支持移民政策的
[16:15] I have changed, Michael. 我改头换面了 Michael
[16:17] I cry 我会哭
[16:18] at the drop of a hat, and I hate the way I look. 帽子掉了我会哭 我讨厌我的样子
[16:22] I actually had one cute hat, and it… 我以前有顶很好看的帽子 然后
[16:26] it blew off at the CVS parking lot. 在便利店停车场被风刮走了
[16:30] And this whole car full of black kids ran over it, 一车黑人孩子就这么碾过去了
[16:32] for no reason. 无缘无故的
[16:33] And they saw it! 他们明明看到的
[16:36] They saw it! 他们看到的
[16:39] Michael Michael…
[16:42] Anyway, I live down there now. 我现在就在那里住
[16:45] And I care for these people who just want 我关心那些
[16:48] to come into this country and ply their wares 来我们国家辛勤劳动的人们
[16:51] and let us freely fill the bay with their culture. 就让我们把人家的文化自由地充满整个海湾
[16:54] Hey, don’t get me started on the Cinco, Dad. 嘿 别跟我提起”光辉五月五节” 老爸
[16:56] I haven’t been to one in 20 years. 我有20年没参加过了
[16:57] There’s gonna be blowback there; 一定会有报复行动的
[16:58] it’s just gonna happen. 肯定会发生的
[16:59] You can’t swim in that bay for a month after 每次节日过了一个月你都不能下海湾游泳
[17:01] without getting nacho cheese sauce in your hair. 否则乳酪沾酱沾得你满头都是
[17:03] It’s coming. 反弹会来的
[17:04] Can you help me, then, with Love? 那你能帮我的忙吗 关于Love那件事
[17:07] At his speech, at Cinco? 就在他在节日演讲时
[17:09] Can you do that for your dad? 你可以为你老爸这么做吗
[17:11] What he didn’t tell Michael was that the family would go broke 他没告诉Michael的是 如果墙建好了
[17:14] if they had to build the wall. 他们家就会破产
[17:16] Of course I will. 我当然会
[17:20] Maybe, if he had, Michael wouldn’t have 或许 如果他告诉了Michael真相
[17:22] overplayed his hand as a big-shot producer Michael就不会自认为是一个交游广阔
[17:25] who knew lots of people. 的大腕制作人
[17:27] But a deal was soon struck… 但说完了之后他们就马上行事
[17:28] – Thanks, Pop. – All right. – 写了 爸 – 好的
[17:29] …and Michael, signed contract in hand, Michael 手拿签好的合同
[17:32] went to show off at the Ealing Club, 去了Ealing俱乐部炫耀
[17:34] while George Sr., magazine in hand, 而老George手拿杂志
[17:37] went to off in an MRI machine. 去了[哔]磁力共振机
[17:45] George Sr. Finally went to visit a wife 老George终于去找了自己那
[17:47] who was under the impression that he was back for more. 以为他回来是想要嘿咻的老婆
[17:51] The wrong land? 画错范围了
[17:52] It’s under control; I’m trying to get Love 没事了 我试着让Love
[17:54] to come out against the wall. 反对建墙
[17:56] We can’t afford to build it if we’re not 如果我们不把地皮卖给政府的话
[17:58] selling the land back to the government. 我们可出不起钱去建墙呀
[18:00] It’ll ruin us. 我们会完蛋的
[18:02] It’ll ruin us if we don’t build it. 要是我们不建墙我们才完蛋
[18:05] George, you’ve gone puny again. George 你变得太懦弱了
[18:07] Where’s the man who took a hold of me yesterday 昨天那个在沙发上把我霸王硬上弓
[18:09] and bent me over this couch? 的那个人去哪了
[18:11] Okay, okay, let’s not sully its memory. 好了 好了 咱们就不要提过去了
[18:14] Look, we make sure Herbert Love comes out against the wall, 听着 我们要确保在我们得到政府开出
[18:18] right after we get enough of it up 足够高的价格之后
[18:20] to trigger the government payment. Herbert Love站出来反对建墙计划
[18:21] And speaking of getting enough of it up, 还有说到足够高
[18:24] what’s going on down here? 你下面怎么了
[18:26] You need a little more Marilyn like I did yesterday? 你要我像昨天那样扮成玛丽莲梦露吗
[18:30] Happy birthday, Mr. President… 祝你生日快乐 总统先生
[18:33] I-I don’t want to be Mr. President. 我不想做总裁先生
[18:35] Huh. Especially with all this going down. 呃 特别是在生意低迷的时候
[18:37] Oh, and speaking of president, what’s happening with Gob? 噢 说到总裁 Gob到底怎么了
[18:40] You gave him a job? 你给他安排工作了
[18:42] Yes, but then I-I fired him. 对 不过之后我炒了他
[18:44] He caused my colony to collapse. 他把我的拓殖地搞得一塌糊涂的
[18:46] Oh, my God, George, get him another job. 噢 我的天 George 另外给他安排个工作吧
[18:48] You must have some favors you can call in somewhere. 你肯定还能联系到些门路吧
[18:52] And then you can have some of my favors, Mr. President. 然后你还可以享受下我的”门路” 总裁先生
[18:57] As much as I’d like to stay 虽然我很想留下
[18:58] and lay some more pipe with you, 跟你好好地亲热一翻
[18:59] I better get moving on this thing. 我还是走开好了
[19:01] And so, the next day, 第二天
[19:02] George Sr. Once again called upon his son. 老George又给他的儿子打了个电话
[19:05] Michael B. Project. Michael B计划
[19:06] Yeah, you got to give Gob a job. 你要给Gob安排个工作
[19:08] Something in the, uh, building company 像是建筑行业呀
[19:09] or, uh, hey, I think he’d get a big kick 或者 嘿 我觉得他应该能在电影行业
[19:13] out of the movie business. 大展拳脚的
[19:14] N-N-No, Dad, hey. 不 爸 嘿
[19:15] He knows nothing about producing. 他对影片制作一窍不通
[19:17] Look, I don’t care if it’s producing a movie 听着 我不在乎是要拍一部
[19:19] that’s never gonna be made 永远不会拍出来的电影
[19:20] or selling houses that no one’s gonna buy, 还是要卖没有人买的房子
[19:23] I just want my son to have a job 我只是要我儿子有份工作
[19:25] where his incompetence won’t be out of place. 他的无能不会浪费了
[19:28] Anyway, he’s on his way to Sudden Valley now. 总之 他现在在去急急山谷路上了
[19:30] No, he isn’t. No, no, come on, Dad… 不是吧 不 不 爸
[19:32] – No, no, now? – What, what? – 不是吧 现在 – 什么 什么
[19:34] He’s gonna make it less valuable? 他会让那里的房子贬值吗
[19:35] Which I told you was gonna happen, by the way. 我早就告诉过你那里房价会跌的
[19:37] Oh, here it is. Here it is. 噢 来了 来了
[19:38] Yeah, there it is! Knew it was coming. 他来了 我就会发生这样的事
[19:40] And even though George had imposed on Michael, 即使是老George欺骗了Michael
[19:42] it was Gob… 但是是Gob
[19:44] What the hell? 怎么回事
[19:45] …who felt he had a cross to bear. 觉得他背负着沉重的负担
[19:48] What the hell? 怎么回事
[19:52] Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, I got the right of– 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 我要转右
[19:54] – Hey, hey, hey… – N-No, don’t. It’s mine. – 嘿 嘿 嘿 – 不 该到我了
[19:55] – Okay, coming through here. – Mine… Hah! – 好了 过去吧 – 到我了 哈
[19:57] No… no, no! My right of… way! 不 不 不 我的右边
[20:00] – There! Mine! – Okay. – 好了 我的 – 好了
[20:02] Hey… 嘿
[20:07] Gob Gob!
[20:09] Michael Michael!
[20:09] And the two brothers reunited… 两兄弟终于团圆了
[20:11] Hey, Gob. 嘿 Gob
[20:12] Michael Michael.
[20:13] …happy to see each other. 见到对方很开心
[20:15] Gob Gob?
[20:17] At first. 只是一开始时
[20:19] Michael Michael.
[20:21] So, hear you need help moving 听说你要人帮忙把这些
[20:23] these memorials to the death of the housing market. 房地产市场崩溃的纪念碑搬走
[20:29] Actually that was a memorial 事实上那是纪念
[20:30] – to the death of Pete the mailman. – I knew that. – 已逝邮差Pete的纪念碑 – 我知道
[20:32] I brought one, too– size of the man’s heart. – 我也买了一个 一个人心脏那么大
[20:36] I just got to figure out how to get it out of the car. 我要想象怎么把那东西从车里搬出来
[20:39] If I could remember how I got it in. 要是我记得怎么把它放进去就好了
[20:41] That’s not from your Christian magic act? 那不是你的基督教魔术表演吗
[20:43] Christian magic act? 基督教魔术表演
[20:44] If I were Muslim 要是我是个穆斯林
[20:45] would you say “Muslim magic act”? 你会说”穆斯林魔术表演”吗
[20:47] No 不会
[20:48] but it is hard to imagine 但有点难想象
[20:49] any Muslim handcuffing himself 一个穆斯林把自己铐在一个
[20:51] to a glittery cross 闪亮的十字架上面
[20:53] and living to tell about it. 还活着向别人宣传
[20:54] Yeah, well, the Christians aren’t so -hot 对 基督教其实彼此彼此
[20:56] about it either. 也那么[哔]
[20:58] Hmm, well… 嗯
[21:01] Michael could see that his brother was unhappy Michael看得出他哥哥不开心
[21:04] and that his life had not worked out 他的生活过得并不像
[21:06] the way he had hoped. 他期望的那样如意
[21:08] Things are incredible for me, I’m having an incredible year. 我过得挺好的 这几年生活不错
[21:11] I am a movie producer now, producing a movie, 现在我是个电影制作人 在拍电影
[21:13] so they’ve got me in this enormous office. 他们给了我一间超大的办公室
[21:16] I told ’em I don’t want to be driving 我告诉他们我不想天天
[21:17] to Beverly Hills every single day, 开车去比佛利山
[21:18] so they put me in an enormous office just over here. 所以他们在这里给我安排了一间大办公室
[21:24] Rental. 还是租的
[21:25] My personal life is off the charts. 我的感情生活好极了
[21:27] I’ve met someone. 遇到了一个人
[21:29] Can’t really give you any information–kind of famousy. 但不能透露太多 是个名人
[21:31] Well, good for you. 这样很好啊
[21:32] I also met someone. 我也遇到了一个人
[21:33] Have you? 是吗
[21:33] Also famousy. Can’t give you any information. 也是个名人 不能透露太多
[21:36] In fact, Michael didn’t even find out who she was 实际上 Michael直到前一晚才
[21:39] until one night, earlier. 知道她是谁
[21:40] Oh, my God. I’m dating Ron Howard’s girlfriend. 噢 我的天 我在跟Ron Howard的女朋友约会呢
[21:43] Although he did have some of the details wrong. 虽然他搞错了些细节
[21:45] She’s an actress. You know her. 她是个演员 你认识她的
[21:47] She was Ron’s illegitimate daughter, 她是Ron的私生女
[21:50] a fact unbeknownst to many. 并不为很多人所知
[21:52] Well, we kind of like to keep that quiet. 我们不想让太多人知道
[21:54] A woman who, like Bryce Dallas and Paige Carlyle, 就和Bryce Dallas和Paige Carlyle一样
[21:58] was named after where she was conceived. 她是以她被被怀上的地名来取名的
[22:01] And she actually had worked for some A-list directors. 她与一些有名导演合作过
[22:04] She did a Terrence Malick… 她拍过Terrence Malick的电影
[22:06] Are we the same? 我们是一样的吗
[22:08] She got the lead in a Woody Allen film… 她当过伍迪艾伦的电影的主角
[22:11] But I felt like I was in The Iceman Cometh, 我感觉我就像出演了<急冻侠>
[22:12] but, you know, in my case, he faketh. 但是你懂的 我这情况下 是他在假装
[22:15] …and was once even directed by her own father. 甚至有一次拍了由她父亲执导的电影
[22:17] Action! 开始
[22:18] Next time, don’t pocket it, 下一次 不要偷东西了
[22:20] pay for it. 要付钱
[22:21] Shoplifting: not cool. 偷窃一点都不酷
[22:23] – …in a public service announcement. – And cut! – 在一个公益广告里面 – 停
[22:25] Which, like all of Ron’s work… 像Ron的其他作品一样
[22:27] You know, I think we got it. 我觉得我们拍好了
[22:28] …was inspired by a photograph. 都是从照片得到的灵感
[22:30] Rebel was indeed a rebel. Rebel当然就是反抗者
[22:33] But Michael didn’t possess that information. 但Michael并不知道这些信息
[22:35] I can give you some information 我可以告诉你一些
[22:37] about your airless office 关于你以后会在哪里
[22:38] you’re gonna be spending most mornings in. 呆的不通风的办公室的信息
[22:39] You know, what I could go for is some guac. 我想要吃鳄梨酱
[22:41] Well, you don’t live there anymore, Gob. 你不在这里住了 Gob
[22:43] This heat just makes, makes me want guac. 这天气热得让我想吃鳄梨酱
[22:44] Now, now, I know I’ve got these things, 我把事情都办好了
[22:46] uh, very, you know, meticulously maintained. 安排得妥妥当当的
[22:49] There’s… 有
[22:52] There are some vultures. 有几只秃鹰在这
[22:53] I think they might still smell Pete. 我觉得他们还闻到Pete的味道
[22:55] Yeah, if it wasn’t for the movie thing, 要不是我要打理电影的事
[22:56] I would do it myself. 我就会把房子卖了
[22:57] They practically sell themselves; you just got 这房子很好卖的 只需
[22:58] – to bring the people in. – I’m ready to move in today. – 把人带过来参观就好了 – 我今天就搬进来
[23:01] No, well, people other than you, 不 除了你之外的其他人
[23:02] – bring those people in. – I’m starving. – 把人带进来- 我好饿
[23:04] Starving? No, you’re not gonna find anything here. 饿了 不 在这里你找不到东西吃的
[23:06] They’ve been abandoned for… 这里都废弃了好几…
[23:09] Linsay Lindsay.
[23:11] No, no, this–maybe Tobias. 不 不 这可能是Tobias的
[23:14] It was John Beard. 那是John Beard
[23:16] Shall we? 喝吗
[23:17] Well, the value of these homes isn’t gonna go down 要是今天咱们卖不出房子的话
[23:19] if we don’t sell one today. 这房子的价值又要跌了
[23:20] Let me see if I can find a, uh… 我看能不能找个
[23:22] Do you have a bottle opener? 你有开瓶器吗
[23:25] Great idea. 好主意
[23:26] And after a few more drinks and a little more depreciation… 喝了几杯互相损了几句之后
[23:29] – That was surprising. – …Michael admitted he had – 那还真是惊喜 – Michael不得不承认他
[23:31] a rival for his girlfriend. 跟他女友很合得来
[23:32] You don’t have to worry about Ron Howard. 你不用担心Ron Howrad的
[23:35] I mean, he’s not competition for you. 他才比不上你呢
[23:36] – Really? – Yeah, I mean, the guy’s – 真的吗 – 对啊 那家伙
[23:38] like 100 years old. What’s he gonna do, 都差不多一百岁了他还能干什么
[23:39] poke you in the eyes? 戳你眼睛吗
[23:41] Oh, you’re confused. 噢 你搞错了
[23:42] Ron Howard directed Apollo 13. Ron Howard执导了<阿波罗13号>
[23:44] You’re thinking of Moe Howard, 你说的是Moe Howard
[23:45] the angry stooge who’s been dead for a quarter century. 就是那个死了差不多二十五年的丑角
[23:47] Well, that’s good ’cause the whole time I’m thinking, like, 噢 那还好 因为我一直觉得
[23:49] “Unless she likes a guy who’s funny.” “除非她喜欢有趣的人”
[23:51] – Sure. – Because that guy is funny. – 当然 – 因为那家伙挺有趣的
[23:52] – ‘Cause the whole time you’re like… – You know… – 因为你一直就像 – 你知道吗
[23:53] – “Is he gonna poke me in the eyes?” – Gob, – “他要戳我眼睛吗” – Gob
[23:55] I don’t think that th-the movie–it might not even happen 我觉得那电影拍不成了
[23:58] because I don’t think that I can ask my son. 因为我不能开口问我儿子
[24:00] What happened between him and me was very disappointing. 我跟他之间发生的事真的很令人失望
[24:03] You don’t need to tell me about disappointment and sons. 你不用告诉我关于儿子还有失望的事
[24:05] Let’s not forget Steve Holt. 咱们不要忘了Steve Holt
[24:07] That’s the story of our relationship. 那是我们之间的故事
[24:09] Right, well, I was talking about a son disappointing a father. 我是说儿子让父亲失望
[24:12] Yeah, that does make it different. 对 那是不一样的
[24:14] Look, Michael, he doesn’t respect you, 听着 Michael 他不尊重你
[24:16] so you have to make him respect you. 所以你要让他尊重你
[24:18] Show him that you’re a big shot, 让他知道你是个大人物
[24:19] that you don’t need to live in your son’s dorm. 你不用住在你儿子的宿舍里
[24:21] No, I just live in my parents’ penthouse now. 没有 我只是住在我父母的豪宅而已
[24:23] Well, then, take him to the Ealing Club; 那就带他去Ealing俱乐部
[24:25] it’s all showbiz. 那里都是娱乐圈
[24:25] I used to hang out there all the time. 我以前经常在那里混的
[24:27] It’s just actresses and stuff like that. 就只有女演员还有其他别的什么
[24:29] I don’t know if I could pick up the phone 我不知道我还能不能给他打电话
[24:30] and call him and ask him. 然后问他
[24:32] – You know what, Michael? – Hmm? – 你知道吗 Michael – 嗯
[24:34] I’ll call him for you. 我帮你打电话
[24:37] Really, you’d do that for me? 真的 你会为我这么做
[24:38] It’s the least I could do. 略尽绵力而已
[24:40] You’ve given me a new sense of purpose. 你给了我对生活的新目标
[24:43] Did you actually have an old one? 你有过目标吗
[24:45] ‘Cause it always seemed like you were just looking 一直都觉得你像是
[24:47] for the easy way out. 投机取巧的
[24:48] Yeah, that was it. 对 我是那样的
[24:51] Hi, I’m George Bluth of the Bluth Company, and, uh… 嗨 我是布鲁斯公司的George Bluth
[24:53] George Sr, meanwhile, was also finding 老George也在为解决建墙问题
[24:55] an easy way out of the wall problem. 寻找一个简单解决办法
[24:57] …we’ve built this wall. 我们建了这墙
[24:58] We have miles and, and miles of wall. 建了很长很长的墙
[25:03] Will you confirm that, soldier? 你会确认一下吗 士兵
[25:07] It’s ab-about protecting our border, 那是为了保护我们的国界线
[25:09] which is why, uh, we have a member 所以今天我们有一位
[25:11] of our armed forces with us today. 武装部队的士兵来到这里
[25:14] Say hello. 打声招呼
[25:17] It’s, uh, triple-reinforced, steel-reinforced, 这是三重保护 钢混凝土结构
[25:19] and I don’t really know how to, how to say 我也不知道要怎么表达
[25:22] that, uh, what it does is, it protects, um… 它的作用是保护 呃
[25:26] It’s Mexican-proof. 是用来防止墨西哥人的
[25:27] So– can’t say– it… 不能这么说
[25:29] Well, gosh darn it, 该死的
[25:31] it is Mexican-proof. 还真的是用来防止墨西哥人的
[25:34] Sit up. 坐好
[25:35] – Uh… – Daddy, my tummy’s turning. – 呃 – 爹地 我的胃很不舒服
[25:37] All right. 好了
[25:38] – Uh, it’s, uh, triple-reinforced. – I got… – 呃 这是三重保护的 – 我要
[25:40] Daddy, I got to get out, 爹地 我要下车
[25:41] – I got to get out. – Uh, we’re gonna be… – 我要下车 – 我们将
[25:42] Oh, for God’s sakes, get out. 噢 看在老天的份上 下车吧
[25:44] I need to get out, I need to get out. 我要下车 我要下车
[25:46] – Oh, for… – I need to get out, I need to get out. – 噢 – 我要下车 我要下车
[25:47] We’re not gonna… we’ll edit this part out and, uh… 我们会把这一段删掉的
[25:50] Anyhow… 好了
[25:51] But George Sr. Hadn’t built miles of wall. 但老George并没有建成墙体
[25:54] He just found a roundabout way to make it seem that way, 他只是用绕圈圈的方法让人看起来是那样子而已
[25:58] and one week later at Cinco 一周后的五月五节
[26:00] George arrived hoping to hear Herbert Love… 老George来参加了 希望能让Herbert Love
[26:03] No, thanks. I’ve already crushed one with my car. 不用 谢谢 我车上有了一顶被压扁的
[26:04] …sway public opinion against the wall 影响民众意见以反对建墙
[26:06] so the Bluth Company wouldn’t be on the hook 所以布鲁斯公司就不用陷入
[26:09] – to build it for real. – Pop, hey, hi. – 不得不建墙的困境 – 爸 嘿
[26:10] – Michael, what happened? – Yeah. – Michael 你怎么了 – 对
[26:12] Oh, the–it’s a terrible week, 噢 这周过得糟糕透了
[26:14] but I’m gonna fix things once and for all right now. 但我会挽救的
[26:17] – Is this about Love? – No, it’s about money, – 这是Love做的吗 – 不 是关于钱方面的问题
[26:19] but I-I’m–I will pay her back, uh, one way or the other. 但我会报仇的 不管以某种方式
[26:23] Who? 谁呀
[26:24] Lucille 2–I’m gonna get her Lucille二号 我会让她
[26:25] – against the wall. – No, no, no, no, no, – 反对建墙的 – 不 不 不
[26:27] she cannot know about this wall. 她不能知道建墙的事
[26:29] Fine, I’ll get her up against the top of the staircar. 好吧 我让她反对梯车吧
[26:32] I don’t care, it’s gonna happen, though. 我不在乎 这是迟早都要发生的事
[26:33] I am talking about Herbert Love. 我说的是Herbert Love
[26:35] – Is he going to oppose the building of the wall? – Oh, yes. – 他是不是要反对建造墙 – 噢 对啊
[26:38] I took care of that. 我搞定了
[26:39] He is going to announce that in his speech tonight. 他今晚要在他演讲里面宣布这件事
[26:42] That is great news. 那真是太好了
[26:43] Listen, I-I-I have to go. 听着 我要走了
[26:44] I have to see if I can pass this testosterone test. 我要去看一下我的睾丸激素检测结果
[26:47] I do, too. 我也是
[26:49] And, listen, not a word to… 听着 不要跟
[26:52] How dare you? 你好大的胆
[26:53] Lucille 2. Lucille二号
[26:56] Did you think I wouldn’t find out? 你就以为我不会发现吗
[26:59] I was going to cut you in. 我本来要告诉你的
[27:00] I was trying to protect you 我只是想保护你
[27:01] so they wouldn’t link you to it, 这样你就不会被拖下水了
[27:03] but it turns out that we can’t afford to build it anyway. 但后来发现咱们也付不起建那的钱
[27:05] – Build what? – The wall in Mexico, the, the high wall. – 建什么 – 墨西哥的墙 很高的墙
[27:09] – What were, what were you talking about? – I was talking – 你在说什么 – 我是说
[27:12] about you giving money to Herbert Love in his campaign 你竟然给钱给Herbert Love参选
[27:15] – against me. – Oh, no, no, – 和我作对 – 噢 不 不
[27:17] that was to get Love to support the wall. 那是为了让Love支持建墙
[27:19] Oh, I tell you, I’ve been all over the place on this one. 我告诉你 这个我可很有把握的
[27:21] I can’t be running a company that’s building a wall 我不能经营一家公司
[27:24] I campaigned against! 去建造我反对建造的墙
[27:25] Listen to me, it’s taken care of. 听我说 已经搞定了
[27:28] I just ran into Michael. 我刚遇到Michael
[27:30] He’s got Love against the wall. 他让Love反对建墙了
[27:32] It’s done, it’s gonna be in the speech tonight, it’s over. 事情搞定了 今晚将会有个演讲 事情就结束了
[27:35] It better be, 最好是这样
[27:36] or I’ll talk about it in my speech tonight. 不然今晚我就在演讲里提这个
[27:39] Now, I’ve got a staircar to wave from. 我要在接机车上挥手示意呢
[27:41] And I can’t be seen with you. 我不能让别人看到我跟你在一起
[27:42] ‘Cause I’m fat. 因为我胖吗
[27:44] It’s because I am fat. 是因为我很胖
[27:46] You think I’m a fat person. 你觉得我是个胖子
[27:48] You are such a drama queen. 你真是小题大做
[27:51] George Sr. Was worried. 老George很担心
[27:52] These fat arms. 这胖手
[27:53] I don’t understand this. 我就搞不明白
[27:55] And so, it was in a state of agitation 老George带着焦虑的心情
[27:58] that George Sr. Arrived for his doctor’s appointment. 找到了他的医生
[28:01] Excuse me, Dr. Norman? 打扰一下 Norman医生
[28:02] – You’re mistaken. – Dr. Norman, – 你认错人了 – Norman医生
[28:04] it’s me, George Bluth. 是我 George Bluth
[28:06] Oh, George, yes, thank you for meeting me here. 噢 是George 谢谢你来见我
[28:09] I like to do a little housecleaning on the fourth. 我就想在这里收拾一下家里的东西
[28:15] Old quinceanera candles. 这些都是成人礼上的蜡烛
[28:17] I was wondering if you could tell me my test results. 我想知道我的检测结果
[28:21] Oh, yes, yes, uh, well, 噢 对了 呃
[28:22] your testosterone numbers are off the charts. 你的睾丸激素破纪录了
[28:25] Below the charts, under the charts. 低得破纪录了 没治了
[28:28] I don’t know how to say that. 我不知道该怎么说
[28:29] You have almost no testosterone at all. 你没有睾丸激素了
[28:30] I don’t know the exact numbers, but it’s somewhere 我不知道确切数字 但跟
[28:32] in the baby range. 婴儿的水平差不多
[28:34] On the plus side, your estrogen levels are that 值得高兴的是 你的雌激素水平就像一个
[28:37] of a very healthy woman in the throes of her menses. 处于经痛期间的健康女性一样多
[28:39] May I see my results? 我可以看一下结果吗
[28:41] Ah, I wish you’d asked me about five minutes ago. 你要是五分钟前问我就好了
[28:43] I think I dumped it with a pot pipe 我应该是将它跟一个大麻烟斗和
[28:44] and a bottle of cheetah sedative. 一瓶猎豹镇静剂一起扔了
[28:45] Also, the people at Orange County Imaging 还有 奥兰治成像公司的人说
[28:47] said that you were masturbating in an MRI tube? 你在磁力共振管上面自慰
[28:51] – Oh, no. – But, Doctor, 噢 不 – 但 医生
[28:53] you, you told me to. 是你叫我真么做的
[28:54] I did no such thing. 我没这么叫
[28:56] Oh, no. 噢 不
[28:57] No, no, you can’t do that. 不 不 你不能这么做的
[29:00] That sounds like something I would say 这倒像是我带上我的思考帽时
[29:01] when I had my thinking cap on. 会说的话
[29:04] You, sir, are a very funny lady. 先生 您可真是个有趣的女士
[29:09] That’s what they always say to the unattractive one. 人们都是这么对丑女说的
[29:12] It was finally time for Herbert Love to make his speech, 终于到了Herbert Love演讲的时间了
[29:15] when the party was suddenly ransacked. 但派对突然遭到捣乱
[29:19] Of course, it was Cinco, 当然 那是Cinco
[29:21] so it took a while for anyone to notice. 所以过了好一会儿才有人注意到
[29:23] It appeared the Hispanic community had had 似乎拉丁裔社区已经对Cinco de Cuatro
[29:25] enough of Cinco de Cuatro. 忍无可忍了
[29:26] – Oh, God, the blowback. – Put up this wall! – 噢 天啊 报复行动 – 建起墙来
[29:28] But the blowback created a greater blowback 但是这报复行动引起了一波更加可怕的报复行动
[29:30] as the crowd that had gathered to hear Herbert Love speak 在众人簇拥着Herbert Love要求听他演讲时
[29:33] was whipped into a frenzy. 报复行动便开始白热化了
[29:34] Put up this wall! Put up this wall! 建起墙来 建起墙来
[29:37] And that’s when George knew he was in real trouble. 那时老George才意识到他真的惹祸上身了
[29:40] Put up this wall! 建起墙来
[29:42] Fortunately, he was able to find a disguise. 幸运的是 他找到了伪装的工具
[29:48] Oh, God. 噢 天啊
[29:49] – Unfortunately… – This feels right. – 不幸的是 – 就是这种感觉
[30:00] Lindsay surprises Michael 就在她从Michael的生活中消失了很长一段时间之后
[30:02] after a long absence from his life. Linsay给Michael一个惊喜
[30:03] Lindsay Lindsay.
[30:05] It’s been a long time. 好久不见
[30:06] I know. 对啊
[30:08] Oh, this is a little embarrassing. 噢 这有点尴尬
[30:10] But I have been meaning to get down there, 我一直都想找你的
[30:12] – so let’s just… – You’re right, – 所以咱们 – 你说得对
[30:14] I mean, it’s not like we’re even technically related. 不是说我们真的是有血缘关系的
[30:17] That’s true. 对
[30:18] Okay, well, then, I’ll start with a smear. 好了 咱们从诽谤开始说起吧
[30:23] And George Sr. Gets more comfortable in hiding. 老George找到了一个躲避的好方法
[30:26] Uh, Detective Smee, Orange County Police. 我是奥兰治的警察局的Smee探长
[30:28] I need to speak with you. 我要跟你讲话
[30:29] Lucille Austero went missing last night. Lucille Austero昨晚失踪了
[30:33] – You mind if we ask you a few questions? – Oh…! – 我可以问你几个问题吗 – 噢
[30:35] I-I don’t allow men in my apartment 我老公不在时
[30:36] without my husband present. 我不让男人进来我的房子的
发展受阻

Post navigation

Previous Post: 发展受阻(Arrested Development)第4季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 发展受阻(Arrested Development)第4季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme