时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | This is Michael Bluth. | 这是Michael Bluth |
[00:04] | Right now he’s being honored by his family. | 家人正在向他表示敬意 |
[00:07] | Three years ago | 三年前 |
[00:08] | I made a choice to keep this family together. | 我选择努力撑起这个家 |
[00:10] | – Today,it looks like I succeeded. | – 今天 我终于成功了 |
[00:12] | – So why is this man crying? | – 那他为什么哭呢 |
[00:14] | Because now he’ll have to | 因为现在他不得不 |
[00:16] | Stay with these people for a long, long time. | 长久与这些人相处了 |
[00:20] | Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything… | 故事是关于一个原本富足的家庭 失去了一切 |
[00:23] | and the one son who had no choice | 其中一个儿子别无选择 |
[00:25] | but to keep them all together. | 不得不撑起这个家 |
[00:33] | It’s Arrested Development. | 欢迎收看<发展受阻> |
[00:38] | Days earlier, | 几天前 |
[00:39] | Michael awoke to find his son in his bed. | Michael醒来后发现儿子在自己床上 |
[00:41] | – Hey, are you scared of a monster? – Kind of. | – 嘿 害怕有怪兽吗 – 差不多吧 |
[00:45] | It was the monster called lust, | 这怪兽叫性欲 |
[00:47] | to which he’d recently succumbed. | 最近将他降服了 |
[00:49] | And there’s a chance | 也许 |
[00:50] | you might not even be related to us. | 你和我们根本就没有血缘关系 |
[00:52] | And although he’d only gotten to second base… | 虽然他只上了二垒 |
[00:55] | he’d gone in head first, | 但他头先落地了 |
[00:58] | like Pete Rose. | 就像Pete Rose一样 |
[00:59] | Then they both got some distressing news. | 他们都得到了令人痛苦的消息 |
[01:01] | And there you are, | 这就是你 |
[01:02] | Maeby, coming out of your mother’s third base. | Maeby 正从你妈的三垒出来 |
[01:04] | You guys really are related. | 你们真的是兄妹啊 |
[01:06] | – And that night… | – 那天晚上 |
[01:07] | – You’re not sleeping in here now. | – 你不会要睡这儿吧 |
[01:08] | Yeah,You think that’s a bad idea? | 是的 你觉得这是个坏主意 |
[01:10] | What, I mean, so we can make out every night? | 什么意思 让我们每晚都能亲热吗 |
[01:12] | Does that not work for your schedule? | 这不会影响你的作息吧 |
[01:14] | I mean, I’m sure we can control our… | 你是说 我确定我们能控制 |
[01:18] | – I’m gonna go sleep with my dad. | – 我去跟我爸睡 |
[01:19] | – I’m gonna get my job back. | – 我去把工作找回来 |
[01:20] | You’re probably just a little anxious | 也许你只是有点焦虑 |
[01:21] | because your old man… | 因为你老爸 |
[01:23] | Is about to start running a successful company for a change. | 现在要开始管理一家成功的公司了 |
[01:26] | So Pop-Pop is definitely innocent, huh? | 所以爷爷肯定是无罪了 是吗 |
[01:28] | No, not by a long shot… | 不 绝对不可能 |
[01:30] | But they have dropped all the charges, | 但他们撤销了所有指控 |
[01:31] | And not just the Iraq ones. | 不仅仅是关于伊拉克的那些 |
[01:33] | The embezzlement, the pension robbing. | 还有挪用公款 占用退休金 |
[01:35] | I don’t know why they dropped them | 我不知道他们为什么把这些也撤销了 |
[01:36] | but they did. | 但真的撤销了 |
[01:38] | Let’s see if we are on Mad Money, huh? | 看看我们有没有上 |
[01:40] | And they deliver insulin right to my door. | 他们把胰岛素直接送到了我家 |
[01:43] | It’s probably on right after this ad. | 这广告之后大概就是了 |
[01:44] | This is gonna be great for us. | 这对我们会很有好处 |
[01:46] | It’s gonna give us a | 这给了我们一个 |
[01:46] | Chance to spend some time together, you know? | 待在一起好好相处的机会 知道吗 |
[01:48] | It’s, like, I don’t even know | 好像 我都不知道 |
[01:49] | What’s going on in your life. | 你过得怎么样 |
[01:51] | Are there any girls or… | 有什么女孩或者 |
[01:53] | Actually, | 事实上 |
[01:55] | I’ve been wrestling with some pretty taboo… | 我最近一直在为禁忌之爱纠结 |
[01:57] | – The Bluths. | – 布鲁斯家族 |
[01:57] | I love these guys. – Shh, here it is. | 我爱这些家伙 – 嘘 来了 |
[01:59] | They beat the treason charges. | 他们打败了叛国指控 |
[02:00] | We had it as a don’t buy. | 原来的评级是”别买” |
[02:02] | Let’s bump it up to a risky. | 现在上升到”有风险”了 |
[02:04] | Risky! There it is, we’re doing it, huh? | 有风险 看看啊 我们干得不错 对吗 |
[02:07] | – Are you happy? – I’m really happy. | – 你高兴吗 – 我很高兴 |
[02:09] | I wonder if we should move out of town. | – 我想我们是不是可以搬出城 |
[02:12] | What? | 啥 |
[02:13] | I feel like we’ve heard this | 我感觉我们听到这种 |
[02:15] | Whole out of the woods thing a lot, you know. | 脱离困境的事好多次了 |
[02:16] | And I just wouldn’t mind… | 我不介意 |
[02:17] | What have I always said is the most important thing? | 我总说什么是最重要的 |
[02:20] | – Family. – I was gonna say breakfast, but… | – 家庭 – 我本来要说早餐 但是 |
[02:23] | Why don’t we go over to Gangy’s | 我们去趟奶奶家 |
[02:24] | have a little of both? | 两者都来一点 |
[02:25] | Later, we can talk all this out, huh? | 然后 我们再好好说说这事 |
[02:29] | I’ve heard that a couple times too. | 这我也听了好多次了 |
[02:32] | And so the family gathered for a | 于是全家人聚在一起 |
[02:34] | Celebratory brunch | 来了个庆祝早午餐 |
[02:35] | catered by a local restaurant. | 由当地一家餐馆提供饮食 |
[02:37] | – Hello. – Risky! Risky! Risky! | – 大家好 – 有风险 有风险 有风险 |
[02:42] | Look at that | 看哪 |
[02:43] | Buster. You would have lost a hand anyway. | Buster 怎么样你都要少一只手 |
[02:45] | I’d like to make an announcement. | 我想说两句 |
[02:47] | We need to finish the party | 我们要开完 |
[02:49] | we started three years ago. | 三年前开始的派对 |
[02:51] | Finally name Michael CEO of a thriving company. | 终于任命Michael为这家蒸蒸日上的公司的CEO |
[02:57] | We’ll prove to the world | 我们要向世界证明 |
[02:58] | That nothing can tear apart the Bluth family. | 没有什么能拆散这个家庭 |
[03:01] | In fact, I’ve already rented the same boat. | 事实上 我已经租了原来那条船 |
[03:03] | Oh, I’m not comfortable near the ocean | 哦 我待在海边会很不自在 |
[03:04] | since the seal attack. | 自从那次海豹袭击以后 |
[03:06] | The ocean is my second biggest fear. | 海洋是我的第二大恐惧来源 |
[03:07] | Good, don’t come. | 很好 那就别来 |
[03:08] | I need to be rubbing elbows | 我需要去跟人交际 |
[03:09] | not working your fork. | 而不是折腾你的叉子手 |
[03:10] | We’ll find a new venue. | 我们会选个新目的地的 |
[03:12] | Oh, and before I forget. | 哦 趁我还没忘 |
[03:13] | No magic, Gob. | 别变魔术 |
[03:16] | Where is Gob? | Gob在哪儿 |
[03:17] | Oh, who knows? I don’t even know where he lives. | 哦 谁知道 我都不知道他住哪儿 |
[03:19] | He doesn’t live at Michael’s? | 他不住在Michael那里吗 |
[03:20] | I’ve always pictured him in a lighthouse. | 我总想象他住在灯塔中 |
[03:22] | Doesn’t matter. Mom, I’m just | 无所谓了 妈 我只是感到 |
[03:23] | Really flattered that you’re willing to do this. | 很欣慰 因为你们愿意这么做 |
[03:25] | And I was half worried that you’d | 我还有点担心你们会 |
[03:26] | All be eager to sell your shares and cash out. | 迫不及待地卖掉股份来获取现金 |
[03:29] | What? We can do that? | 什么 我们能那样 |
[03:31] | Yeah, but Stan Sitwell’s | 没错 但Stan Sitwell |
[03:33] | Always had a wild hair to buy this business. | 总想甩甩头买下我们的公司 |
[03:35] | – It’s the only hair he’s got. – What? | – 他就那么点头发了 – 怎么了 |
[03:38] | – He’s an alpaca. – He has alopecia. | – 他是只羊驼 – 应该是秃头 |
[03:40] | Lindsay, you know, if we did sell, | Lindsay 知道吗 如果我们真的卖了 |
[03:42] | It would only mean like, | 也只会是每人两百万而已 |
[03:42] | what, two million dollars each. | 什么 每人两百万吗 |
[03:44] | Two million! Two million! | 两百万 两百万 |
[03:47] | That sounds like a lot more than it actually is. | 这实际上比听起来要少得多 |
[03:49] | Do you know,you’ve already spent | 你们知道吗 你们已经花了 |
[03:50] | $1,200 on eggs | 1200块钱买蛋 |
[03:51] | and that would be it forever. | 而且你们肯定一直会这样 |
[03:53] | Keep in mind, we are building | 要记住 我们创造的 |
[03:54] | Something that is not only for our kids… | 财富不仅仅是为了我们的孩子 |
[03:56] | It’s also for George Michael and Maeby’s kids too. | 还为了George Michael和Maeby的孩子 |
[03:58] | We can’t have kids. | 我们不能有孩子 |
[04:00] | What’s the matter… What are you say… | 怎么回事 你说什么呢 |
[04:01] | It’s not even an option really. | 这根本都不是一种选择 |
[04:03] | Eventually you’ll want to. | 最终你肯定会想要孩子的 |
[04:04] | Sure, I may want to, | 好吧 也许我想 |
[04:05] | you know, now. It doesn’t matter. | 现在就想 但这不重要 |
[04:07] | Either way, | 不管怎么样 |
[04:07] | I won’t do anything about it. Come on! | 我不会采取什么行动的 拜托 |
[04:09] | Michael’s right. | Michael说的没错 |
[04:10] | And I, for one, will not go back… | 我也不想回到 |
[04:12] | To wondering whether | 需要担忧是否 |
[04:12] | There’s going to be enough food on the table. | 桌上有足够的食物的日子 |
[04:15] | Might wanna start worrying about the table. | 也许应该开始担忧这桌子了 |
[04:17] | It’s fine for you to say, “Don’t sell,” | 对你来说”不卖”没什么问题 |
[04:19] | But I’m gonna be 40 in three years, you know? | 但我三年后就要四十了 你知道吗 |
[04:21] | You know, being twins, | 你知道吗 作为双胞胎 |
[04:22] | Our birthdays are pretty close to one another. | 我们俩的生日很接近 |
[04:24] | Yeah, but a 40-year-old | 没错 但一个四十岁的 |
[04:25] | Woman has as much chance of getting married… | 女人还能结婚的几率 |
[04:27] | As she does of getting attacked by a shark. | 就跟被鲨鱼袭击一样 |
[04:30] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[04:31] | I thought you were going to say seal. | 我以为你要说海豹 |
[04:33] | – Or a seal. – Oh, God! | – 或者海豹 – 哦 天哪 |
[04:34] | You have nothing to worry about. | 你没什么好担心的 |
[04:35] | You’re a beautiful woman. | 你这么漂亮 |
[04:36] | Any man would be lucky to have you. | 能得到你得有多幸运 |
[04:38] | Michael had given this speech | 这样的话Michae |
[04:40] | many times to Lindsay. | 已经跟Lindsay说了很多次 |
[04:41] | I’m a giant fat pig. | 我是头大肥猪 |
[04:43] | I don’t know why you say stuff like that. | 我不知道你为什么这么说 |
[04:46] | Girls just grow faster than boys. | 女孩只是比男孩长得快 |
[04:48] | Dinner’s ready. We’re having Lindsay chops. | 晚餐好了 我们吃”Lindsay排骨” |
[04:51] | What? I want her to be prepared | 怎么了 我想要她做好准备 |
[04:53] | In case some bully at school is as clever as I am. | 以免学校里的恶霸像我一样聪明 |
[04:56] | No bully ever would be. | 没有恶霸会这么聪明 |
[04:58] | Oh, let’s not forget, you’re already married. | 哦 我们别忘了 你已经结婚了 |
[05:00] | – Hey, Mikey. – Yes. | – 嘿 小迈 – 嗯 |
[05:02] | I think I’m gonna cash out myself… | 我想我要卖股份兑现 |
[05:03] | And maybe go down to my little place in Cabo. | 然后去我那在卡布的小房子 |
[05:05] | What little place in Cabo, Dad? | 什么卡布的小房子 爸 |
[05:07] | Did you build yourself | 你给自己造了个 |
[05:08] | a hideout in case you needed to escape? | 逃跑时用的藏匿点吗 |
[05:10] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[05:12] | I don’t want you to worry, Dad. | 爸 你不用担心 |
[05:13] | There’s gonna be plenty of | 会有很多钱的 |
[05:14] | Money to be made from a business run honestly. | 只要我们诚信经营 |
[05:16] | Oh! Well, your mom’s not gonna allow for that. | 好吧 这你妈可不会同意 |
[05:19] | She’ll do whatever it takes to get her way. | 她会不择手段地保全自己 |
[05:21] | You think the banana stand was our idea? | 你以为香蕉店是我们的主意 |
[05:24] | It wasn’t? | 不是吗 |
[05:25] | It wasn’t | 不是 |
[05:26] | Although they marketed the idea better… | 不过他们把这主意很好地市场化了 |
[05:28] | The Frozen Banana itself was the brainchild… | 冻香蕉本身是一个发明 |
[05:31] | Of a Korean immigrant who threatened to sue them. | 来自于一个想要告他们的韩国移民 |
[05:33] | Your mother said she’d take care of it. | 你妈说她会搞定这件事 |
[05:35] | The guy was deported to Korea the next day. | 第二天那家伙就被赶回韩国了 |
[05:37] | Where his business never recovered. | 在那里他的生意再也没有恢复 |
[05:39] | You trying to tell me that all your crimes, | 你是在说你犯的所有罪 |
[05:41] | All your dishonesty… | 所有的欺诈 |
[05:43] | she was behind it all? | 都是她在背后指使 |
[05:44] | She’s the queen, Michael. | 她就是皇后 Michael |
[05:45] | I was her king, and now it’s you. | 以前我是她的国王 现在是你 |
[05:47] | She may appear all sweet and innocent and light… | 也许她看起来甜美天真轻巧 |
[05:49] | But she has a way of controlling your behavior. | 但她控制你的行为却有一套 |
[05:53] | I’m concerned about you. | 我很担心你 因为我不想看到 |
[05:54] | Because I do not want to see… | 因为我不想看到 |
[05:55] | – He’ll be fine. – You’ll be fine. | – 他不会有事的 – 你不会有事的 |
[06:02] | Michael went to cancel the reservation… | Michael去取消预约 |
[06:04] | on the party boat Buster so feared. | 那条Buster害怕的派对大船 |
[06:06] | Gob Gob! | |
[06:07] | When he saw Gob on a party boat of his own. | 他看到Gob正在自己的派对大船上 |
[06:09] | You might wanna untie these ropes first. | 你应该先解开这些绳子 |
[06:11] | Don’t tell me how to flee, Michael. | 不需要你教我怎么开船 Michael |
[06:13] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛 |
[06:14] | I kinda live here. | 我差不多住在这里 |
[06:16] | Lighthouse wasn’t far off. | 灯塔也不远啊 |
[06:18] | Perhaps you can tell me how you can afford a boat. | 也许你能告诉我你哪来的租船钱 |
[06:20] | You mean on the paltry | 你是说在你每周给我 |
[06:21] | 1,500 a week you give me? | 微不足道的1500块的前提下吗 |
[06:22] | I give you 500 a week. | 我每周给你500块 |
[06:24] | Yeah, well, somebody’s drawing | 好吧 是某人 |
[06:25] | – A little one on those checks. – No big deal. | – 多开了一点支票 – 没关系的 |
[06:28] | I was planning on using | 我打算用 |
[06:28] | my Bluth Company stock to pay for it. | 我的布鲁斯公司股票来还款 |
[06:30] | Sitwell’s made me a pretty nice little offer. | Sitwell给了我一个很不错的报价 |
[06:33] | About that,Gob, you cannot sell now. | 关于这个 Gob 你现在不能卖 |
[06:35] | I have to. | 我必须卖 |
[06:35] | Gob, you’re gonna burn | Gob 你将会挥霍掉这笔钱 |
[06:36] | Through this money and have nothing, all right? | 最后一无所有 好吗 |
[06:38] | You give a man a fish, he’ll eat for a night. | 授人以鱼 他一晚上就吃掉了 |
[06:40] | If you teach a man to fish… | 授之以渔 |
[06:41] | He’ll wanna use your yacht. | 他会想用你的游艇 |
[06:43] | I don’t want this thing smelling like fish. | 我可不想让这里闻起来一股鱼味 |
[06:44] | I’m burning through my future for it. | 我的未来都押在这条船上了 |
[06:46] | But youwouldn’t understand that | 但你不会明白的 |
[06:47] | because you’re a robot. | 因为你是个机器人 |
[06:48] | Although I don’t suppose | 不过我不知道 |
[06:49] | You’d be willing to have the company buy it. | 你会不会让公司来买下这条船 |
[06:53] | Well, you can’t let Gob sell those shares. | 你不能让Gob卖掉他的股份 |
[06:56] | What am I supposed to do? | 那我怎么办 |
[06:56] | He won’t give up the yacht. | 对游艇他不肯放手 |
[06:57] | Keep your weight off it. | 别把重心放在脚上 |
[06:59] | So lease it to him through the company. | 那就通过公司把游艇租给他 |
[07:00] | Yeah,that just doesn’t feel right. | 好吧 那感觉好像不太好 |
[07:02] | Oh, really? | 哦 真的吗 |
[07:03] | How would it feel to lose the company… | 那你想让公司落到 |
[07:05] | To a man who | 一个身上的毛 |
[07:06] | has less hair on his!@%$ than I have on my!@%$#. | 还没我身上多的男人吗 |
[07:09] | It can’t be worse than hearing that just was. | 那也不会比我听到这句话惨 |
[07:11] | I couldn’t see through the glasses | 透过眼镜我看不清 |
[07:12] | and I slid into the ladder. | 我就滑进了梯子里 |
[07:14] | Give Gob the boat. We need | 把船给Gob 我们需要 |
[07:15] | To show the shareholders at this party… | 在派对上向股东们展示 |
[07:17] | That the family is united. | 家庭的团结 |
[07:19] | It’s a very small concession | 这是为了远大目标的 |
[07:21] | to an important cause. | 一次小小让步 |
[07:23] | And so Michael sold out just a little. | 于是Michael作了一点妥协 |
[07:26] | Fine, I will give him the yacht. | 好吧 我把游艇给他 |
[07:30] | – Hey, Dad. – Hey, pal. | – 嘿 老爸 – 嘿 伙计 |
[07:32] | Well, you said we could talk later. | 你说过我们晚点可以谈谈 |
[07:34] | Yeah. You excited about the party? | 是的 这派对是不是很让人激动 |
[07:36] | I actually might skip that. | 其实我都不想去了 |
[07:38] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[07:39] | This party is essential | 让股东们看到这个派对 |
[07:40] | for the stockholders to see. | 非常重要 |
[07:42] | I mean,we gotta show them | 我是说 我们要展示 |
[07:43] | how close this family really is. | 这个家庭有多亲密 |
[07:44] | This was as good an opening as George Michael | 这简直是George Michael |
[07:46] | was going to get. | 本想要说的绝好开头 |
[07:48] | – Maeby and I made out. – Sorry? | – Maeby和我亲热了 – 不好意思 |
[07:51] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[07:52] | What do you mean, Son? You kissed? | 什么意思 儿子 你们接吻了 |
[07:54] | Even a little more than that. | 比那还多了一点点 |
[07:57] | I thought she wasn’t my real cousin. | 我以为她不是我真正的表妹 |
[07:59] | But then uncle Tobias showed us | 但后来Tobias姑父给我们看了 |
[08:00] | these really rough pictures… | 一些很糙的照片 |
[08:02] | that proved that | 证明了 |
[08:03] | she was really Aunt Lindsay’s daughter. | 他真的是Lindsay姑姑的女儿 |
[08:04] | I just feel like | 我感觉我不能 |
[08:05] | I can’t be around her or Aunt Lindsay. | 再待在她和Lindsay姑姑身边了 |
[08:08] | They were really rough pictures. | 那些照片真的很糙 |
[08:11] | No, I remember their birth announcement | 没错 他们的生女通告 |
[08:12] | like it was yesterday. | 我记忆犹新 |
[08:13] | 我的汤里有个女孩 正式发布我们的女儿 | |
[08:15] | I mean, I know it’s wrong, | 我是说 我知道这不对 |
[08:17] | you know, but my feelings are real… | 但我的感觉是真的 |
[08:19] | Even if it was a mistake. | 即使这是个错误 |
[08:20] | Well, obviously, | 显然 |
[08:21] | acting on those feelings is not an option. | 跟着这感觉行事是不行的 |
[08:24] | She’s a blood relative. | 她跟你有血缘关系 |
[08:26] | I know. I’ve seen the blood. | 我明白 我见过那血 |
[08:29] | How long has this been going on? | 这事有多久了 |
[08:31] | I don’t know… 53 weeks? | 我不知道 53周 |
[08:34] | I can’t | 我不能 |
[08:34] | be around her with these feelings anymore… | 再带着这种感觉在她身边了 |
[08:36] | And that’s why I’m not going to this party. | 这就是我不想去派对的原因 |
[08:39] | And so | 于是 |
[08:39] | Michael made another compromise of his values… | Michael对自己的价值观又作了一次妥协 |
[08:42] | For the sake of the business. | 为了公司的生意 |
[08:43] | Whatever happened to that Ann | 我们都很喜欢的那个Ann |
[08:44] | we were both so crazy about? | 怎么样了 |
[08:46] | You know, maybe you could bring her to the party. | 也许你可以带她去派对 |
[08:49] | Yeah, Ann is the girl for us. | 没错 Ann就是我们需要的女孩 |
[08:53] | Michael’s sister, meanwhile, | 与此同时 Michael的姐姐 |
[08:54] | Was doing some selling out of her own. | 自作主张地在卖东西 |
[08:56] | I’m not going to sell my five percent, | 我不会卖掉我5%的股份的 |
[08:58] | Even though you haven’t made an offer. | 即使你并没有开价 |
[09:00] | – Which would be how much, | – 要是开了 会是多少呢 |
[09:02] | -by the way? – Five percent? | -顺便问一下 – 5% |
[09:04] | Lucille actually gave you less than her natural children. | Lucille真的给她的自然孩子多一点啊 |
[09:07] | I hope that’s not a crack about my hair color, | 我希望这不是在开我发色的玩笑 |
[09:09] | Lips, forehead, nose and teeth. | 还有嘴唇 额头 鼻子和牙齿 |
[09:10] | Because at least | 因为我至少 |
[09:11] | I’m not wearing a rayon sweater set on my face. | 没把一套人造丝织套装穿在脸上 |
[09:14] | It’s alpaca actually. | 这其实是羊驼毛 |
[09:15] | Cruelty-free. Really narrows your choices. | 动物保护让你的选择少了很多 |
[09:17] | But that’s not what I meant | 不过我说的”自然孩子” |
[09:18] | when I said “Natural child.” | 不是这个意思 |
[09:21] | Wait a minute. You’re saying I’m adopted? | 等等 你是说我是被领养的 |
[09:24] | I’m sorry.I thought you knew. | 不好意思 我以为你知道 |
[09:26] | Have I upset you? | 我让你难过了吗 |
[09:27] | Are you kidding me? This is the | 开什么玩笑 这是 |
[09:28] | Happiest I’ve been | 我安上新鼻子以来 |
[09:29] | since the day I got my new nose. | 最开心的一天 |
[09:31] | I’m not a Bluth. | 我不是布鲁斯家的 |
[09:32] | You were almost a Sitwell. | 你差点成了Sitwell家的 |
[09:34] | But 37 years ago, | 但37年前 |
[09:35] | the Bluths adopted you out from under us. | 布鲁斯们把你从我们家抢走了 |
[09:37] | So, we said good-bye to you, | 于是 我们跟你告了别 |
[09:39] | our darling, little three-year-old. | 我们的宝贝 三岁的小女孩 |
[09:41] | Uh, wait, three-year-old? | 等等 三岁 |
[09:42] | You said it was 37 years ago. | 你不是说37年前吗 |
[09:44] | Oh, yeah, right. Hey, | 哦 是的 没错 Hey |
[09:46] | we should do something for your 40th next week. | 我们应该为你下周的40岁生日做点什么 |
[09:48] | This part of the news | 这部分新闻 |
[09:49] | Lindsay didn’t take that well. | Lindsay没能愉快接受 |
[09:51] | @%$, let me!@%$#%!@$%#@! | 放开我 ! |
[09:54] | Get your!@%$#%!@$%#@! | 把你的 |
[09:56] | Be gentle, she’s almost 40! | 小心点 她快四十了 |
[09:58] | Maeby, meanwhile, | Maeby 与此同时 |
[09:59] | had returned to Tantamount Studios… | 回到了”等价影业” |
[10:01] | Where the word was she was to be replaced… | 那里的谣言是她已经被人代替了 |
[10:04] | When it was | 当她 |
[10:05] | discovered she was not the age she claimed to be. | 真实的年龄暴露时 |
[10:08] | Please don’t fire me. | 请不要解雇我 |
[10:09] | – Fire you? Are you kidding? | – 解雇你 开什么玩笑 |
[10:11] | I’ve already gotten | 我收到了 |
[10:11] | 10 requests for the TV rights to your story. | 将近10个想要拍你的故事的电视版权申请 |
[10:14] | You gotta | 你得赶紧 |
[10:14] | get your family to sign the release papers. | 让你的家人签字同意 |
[10:16] | This is the biggest thing | 这可是大事 |
[10:17] | to happen since Uniprod hired that wee-brain… | 自从Uniprod请了那个无脑女 |
[10:20] | To run drama development. | 来管理”发展剧情” |
[10:25] | Michael had compromised his morals… | Michael对自己的道德作了妥协 |
[10:27] | And was having trouble sleeping. | 于是睡眠质量下降 |
[10:29] | Of course, some of that was Lindsay. | 当然 部分原因是Lindsay |
[10:33] | – Are you drunk? – A little. We need to talk. | – 你喝醉了吗 – 一点点 我们得谈谈 |
[10:36] | Yeah, I’ll say. Are you aware that your daughter… | 好吧 那我说 你知道你女儿 |
[10:38] | And my son have been getting physical? | 跟我儿子有亲密行为吗 |
[10:40] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[10:40] | can you imagine anything more inappropriate? | 还能有什么比这更不妥的吗 |
[10:42] | Hey, I guess you can. What are you doing? | 嘿 大概还真有 |
[10:44] | I’m not your sister. | 我不是你姐姐 |
[10:45] | – What?- I’m adopted. | – 什么 – 我是被领养的 |
[10:46] | – Hey, Lindsay. – And I’m three years older. | – 嘿 Lindsay – 而且其实还大三岁 |
[10:48] | There must be some mistake. | 一定是哪里出错了 |
[10:49] | No, Mom confirmed it. | 没有 老妈也证实了 |
[10:51] | And I know you’ve always found me attractive. | 我知道你一直觉得我很美 |
[10:53] | You’ve been telling me that for the last 40 years. | 这话你都说了 40年了 |
[10:56] | Please, Lindsay, this is crazy. | 拜托 Lindsay 这太疯狂了 |
[10:58] | If I don’t | 如果下个月 |
[10:58] | get divorced and remarried in the next month… | 我没能离婚并再婚的话 |
[11:00] | I’m gonna sell those shares and I’m gonna cash out. | 我就要把我的股份卖了换钱 |
[11:02] | So what do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[11:04] | But even Michael couldn’t sell out that much. | 但就连Michael也是有下限的 |
[11:06] | I’m just not that into older women. | 我只是不那么喜欢比我大的女人 |
[11:12] | – You bastard! – Aah! | – 混蛋 – 啊 |
[11:15] | Michael had just found out | Michael刚刚发现 |
[11:17] | his sister was adopted. | 他的姐姐是领养的 |
[11:19] | And the next morning, | 第二天早上 |
[11:20] | he awoke to a worse surprise. | 他醒来后面对了更糟的惊喜 |
[11:21] | Oh, come on! | 哦 拜托 |
[11:23] | I can’t sleep in the same room as her. | 我没法跟她睡一间房了 |
[11:25] | She wants out of this marriage, fine. | 她想走出这段婚姻 没问题 |
[11:28] | I’m afraid I’m going have to | 但恐怕我也要 |
[11:29] | sell the Bluth shares and move on. | 卖掉我的股份 向前看了 |
[11:31] | – You can’t do that. – They’re my shares. | – 你不能那样 – 那是我的股份 |
[11:34] | No, I mean, you can’t spoon me like that. | 不 我是说 你不能这样靠着我 |
[11:39] | We need a new venue for the | 我们需要一个新的地点 |
[11:40] | Shareholders’ party, and it cannot be a boat,you know | 来办股东派对 不能在船上 |
[11:44] | Now, if you can find something, | 现在 如果你能找到什么地方 |
[11:47] | maybe I can fudge the books. | 也许我能伪造一下账本 |
[11:48] | Get you a Bluth Company salary, | 给你点布鲁斯公司的薪水 |
[11:49] | Huh? Maybe call you an events coordinator. | 也许让你当个宴会统筹协调员 |
[11:52] | Can we just lay here for a second | 我考虑的时候 |
[11:53] | while I think about it? | 能跟我一起躺会儿吗 |
[11:54] | Michael was making compromises all over the place. | Michael到处妥协 |
[11:57] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[12:01] | – I’ll do it. – Sounds great. | – 成交 – 非常好 |
[12:04] | Soon,George Michael went to Ann’s | 很快 George Michael去了Ann家 |
[12:05] | to try to win her back. | 想要挽回她 |
[12:07] | But her Uncle Paul told | 但她的叔叔Paul告诉他 |
[12:09] | him that Ann had moved in with her boyfriend. | Ann已经搬去跟男友同居了 |
[12:11] | He also mentioned that | 他还提到了 |
[12:12] | We all only had three more weeks on Earth… | 还剩三周就世界末日了 |
[12:15] | and that | 还有 |
[12:15] | fossils were just something the Jews buried in 1924. | 化石只是犹太人在1924年埋下去的东西 |
[12:19] | And so, feeling that he couldn’t go home… | 于是 在家也不能回的情况下 |
[12:21] | George Michael decided to seek out | George Michael决定去找 |
[12:23] | his own creepy uncle. | 他自己的恐怖叔叔 |
[12:25] | And Michael confronted his mother | Michael就领养之事 |
[12:27] | about the adoption. | 找他妈对质 |
[12:28] | Look,she was better off with us. | 听着 她跟我们在一起更好 |
[12:30] | He wanted to call her Nellie. | 他想叫她Nellie |
[12:31] | Of course. | 难怪 |
[12:32] | Lindsay is the Nellie from the photo. | Lindsay就是照片上的Nellie |
[12:34] | Why didn’t you just tell people she was adopted? | 为什么不告诉大家她是领养的 |
[12:36] | Adopting a child we didn’t want | 领养一个我们不想要的小孩 |
[12:38] | just to stick it to a competitor? | 只为了刺激对手 |
[12:40] | Oh, that would make us look great. | 这一定能让我们形象高大 |
[12:41] | You’re right, Mom. People would | 说的没错 妈 人们 |
[12:43] | Have twisted that story to make you look bad. | 需要篡改那个故事才能让你看起来卑鄙 |
[12:44] | I don’t see what the big deal is. | 我没觉得这是什么大事 |
[12:47] | We loved her just as much | 我们爱她 |
[12:48] | as any of you normal kids. More than Gob. | 就像爱你们几个正常孩子一样 还多过Gob |
[12:51] | The big deal,Mom, | 大事 妈 |
[12:52] | is that the family is falling apart. | 就是这个家庭正分崩离析 |
[12:54] | They’re trying to sell their stock, | 他们想卖掉他们的股票 |
[12:55] | and I can’t promise you… | 我没法向你保证 |
[12:57] | That I can keep everyone together until the party. | 派对之前这个家还能团结在一起 |
[13:00] | We’ll pay them off. | 我们买通他们 |
[13:01] | We’ll call it an accrued cash dividend. | 我们把它称作增值现金红利 |
[13:04] | But they won’t get their money | 但他们拿不到钱 |
[13:06] | Until they sign a document at the party… | 直到在派对上签署一份文件 |
[13:08] | Promising not to sell for 10 years. | 一份保证十年内不卖股份的文件 |
[13:10] | So, it’s embezzlement, bribery and conspiracy? | 所以这是贪污 行贿和阴谋 |
[13:13] | And a whole lot of love. | 还有满满的爱 |
[13:16] | All right, and perjury. | 没错 还有伪证 |
[13:18] | – Oh, Michael. – Hey. Oh! | – 哦 Michael – 嘿 哦 |
[13:21] | I booked a perfect location | 我订好了绝佳的派对地点 |
[13:22] | And some wonderful performers for the party. | 还有极好的表演者 |
[13:25] | We’re having it at the Queen Mary. | 我们在皇后玛丽号上开 |
[13:26] | Queen Mary? That’s a ship. | 皇后玛丽 那是艘船 |
[13:30] | Oh, no, no, | 哦 不 不 不 |
[13:30] | no. It’s a chain of popular nightclubs. | 那是一排人气夜店 |
[13:32] | Although I haven’t been to this particular location. | 虽然我没去过那个具体的地方 |
[13:34] | It’s on the Long Beach Harbor. | 在长滩港口上 |
[13:36] | That’s the ship. | 那是艘船 |
[13:37] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[13:38] | They’ve actually welded it to the dock. | 船是被焊在码头上的\ |
[13:40] | Although, perhaps I should call the Hot Cops… | 不过 也许我应该请辣舞警察 |
[13:42] | And tell them to | 并且让他们 |
[13:43] | come up with something more nautically themed. | 准备个航海主题 |
[13:46] | Hot Sailors. Better yet, Hot Se… | 辣舞水手 更妙的是 辣舞海 |
[13:49] | – I like Hot Sailors. – Mm, me too. | – 我喜欢辣舞水手 – 人家也喜欢 |
[13:53] | George Michael was about to come across a hot seaman of his own. | George Michael即将遇见自家的辣舞海员 |
[13:58] | – Gob?- What are you doing here? | – Gob – 你来这里干嘛 |
[13:59] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[14:00] | My dad said that | 我爸说 |
[14:01] | you were living down here with your girlfriend. | 你跟你女朋友住在这里 |
[14:04] | You know about her? | 你知道她 |
[14:06] | – Who? – Ann. | – 谁 – Ann |
[14:11] | – Her? – Gob had been dating Ann… | – 她 – Gob在跟Ann约会 |
[14:13] | Since he awarded her third place | 自从他在一个内部选美比赛中 |
[14:15] | in an inner beauty pageant. | 给了她第三名 |
[14:17] | Since then, Ann and her friends | 从那以后 Ann和她的朋友 |
[14:19] | tried to teach Gob about the Holy Trinity. | 试图教Gob什么是圣三位一体 |
[14:22] | What? | 什么 |
[14:23] | I thought that’s what all you guys lived for. | 我以为这就是你们追求的呢 |
[14:24] | While Gob debased everything they believed in. | 但Gob颠覆了她们的三观 |
[14:27] | What about you, you game? | 你呢 来吗 |
[14:28] | not that big of a deal, George Michael. | 这真的没什么 George Michael |
[14:30] | I’m 18 now. | 我成年了 |
[14:31] | And besides we really haven’t even done anything. | 而且我们什么都没干呢 |
[14:33] | Practically nothing. | 几乎什么都没干 |
[14:36] | But what are you gonna do? | 但你能怎么办呢 |
[14:37] | The girl obviously needs a man. | 这女孩显然需要一个男人 |
[14:39] | And that’s when George Michael became one. | 这时George Michael成为了一个男人 |
[14:42] | Ann was upset. | Ann收到了惊吓 |
[14:46] | As was Buster when he saw | 就像Buster看到 |
[14:48] | The ship where the party was to be held. | 开派对的船时一样 |
[14:53] | And so Michael accepted his congratulations… | 于是Michael接受着各方的祝贺 |
[14:56] | All the while looking for his son. | 并同时寻找着儿子 |
[14:58] | And Buster was approached by his loving father. | 亲爱的爸爸靠近了Buster |
[15:02] | Do you think there’s any | 你觉得有可能 |
[15:02] | Chance this ship could break away from the dock? | 这船从码头断开吗 |
[15:04] | – We’re on a ship? – Ah… | – 我们是在船上 – 啊 |
[15:06] | Maeby was trying to get the family to sign away… | Maeby正试图让家人签字 |
[15:09] | The TV rights to their life stories. | 同意家族故事的电视版权 |
[15:11] | TV is not as good as it used to be, | 电视没有以前那么好看了 |
[15:13] | huh, Uncle Buster? | 是吗 Buster舅舅 |
[15:13] | But you could help me out | 但你能改变现状 |
[15:15] | By signing my petition to make it better. | 只要你签了我的申请书 |
[15:16] | Oh, I kind of like Skating with Celebrities. | 哦 我还挺喜欢的 |
[15:19] | – Excuse me. | – 不好意思 |
[15:19] | – Lucille was trying to get signatures too. | – Lucille也在努力搞到签名 |
[15:21] | Sign here that you won’t sell. | 在这里签名保证你不卖 |
[15:23] | Oh, I don’t need to sell, Lucille… | 哦 我不需要卖了 Lucille |
[15:25] | Because now I know that we’re not related, | 因为现在我知道我们没有血缘关系 |
[15:27] | I’m going to marry Michael. | 我要嫁给Michael |
[15:28] | I always saw him with a younger girl. | 我一直觉得他会跟年轻女孩在一起 |
[15:30] | And Gob, angry at Michael… | 而Gob 正生Michael的气 |
[15:32] | for sending his son to the docks… | 因为派他儿子去了码头 |
[15:34] | Not related? | 没血缘关系 |
[15:36] | Went into a kind of knee-jerk revenge mode. | 本能地进入了复仇模式 |
[15:40] | Why go for the best | 既然可以选择剩下的 |
[15:41] | when you can go for the rest… | 为什么还要追求最好的呢 |
[15:44] | Of your life with a younger man? | 最好的还比你小 |
[15:49] | Kitty likes to scratch. | 小猫咪很喜欢挠痒嘛 |
[15:51] | Oh, God! Mom! Mom! | 哦 天哪 老妈 妈 |
[15:57] | Take these forms to everyone in the family… | 把这些表格拿去给家里每个人 |
[15:59] | And promise them a hundred grand if they sign. | 并保证签字的话就有十万块钱 |
[16:02] | That’s how Maeby found a | 这使Maeby找到了 |
[16:04] | Way to get signatures on her release forms. | 给自己的授权协议书签名的捷径 |
[16:07] | Well, that was a freebie. | 真是得来全不费工夫 |
[16:08] | And soon, the crowd gathered to hear Michael. | 很快 人群聚在一起听Michael讲话 |
[16:12] | I just wanna say | 我想说 |
[16:13] | how much this family really means to me. | 这个家庭对我是如此重要 |
[16:16] | My father has always been there for me. | 我爸爸总是会鼓励我 支持我 |
[16:18] | He’s a great man. | 他是个好人 |
[16:21] | My brother Gob, | 我哥哥Gob |
[16:22] | who I know would never do anything… | 我知道他永远不会做任何 |
[16:24] | To hurt anyone in this family. | 伤害家人的事 |
[16:26] | Except for dating his nephew’s girlfriend… | 除了跟侄子的女朋友约会 |
[16:29] | And hitting on his adopted sister. | 和跟领养的姐姐调情 |
[16:31] | Buster Buster | |
[16:32] | who faced his biggest fear to be here today… | 直面最大的恐惧来到了这里 |
[16:35] | – Second biggest. – And my sister, Lindsay. | – 第二大 – 还有我姐姐Lindsay |
[16:38] | Yes, she is my sister, | 是的 他是我姐姐 |
[16:39] | no matter what any piece of paper says. | 不管纸面上怎么说 |
[16:43] | Lindsay and her husband, Tobias, you know… | Lindsay和她丈夫Tobias |
[16:45] | Deep down, | 内心深处 |
[16:46] | they both love each other very, very much. | 他们深爱着对方 |
[16:50] | Most of all,my mother, | 最重要的是我妈 |
[16:51] | who has always believed in me. | 一直相信我 |
[16:54] | Three years ago I made a choice… | 三年前我选择 |
[17:00] | I made a choice to keep this family together… | 我选择努力撑起这个家 |
[17:04] | And that’s when Michael finally cried. | 这时Michael终于哭了出来 |
[17:07] | Today, it looks like I succeeded. | 今天 我终于成功了 |
[17:12] | It wasn’t exactly a turn-on. | 但并没有达到煽情的效果 |
[17:20] | Whoo!@%$# baby. | 宝贝 |
[17:22] | Looks like George Michael got his mom back today, huh? | 看起来George Michael今天找到妈了 |
[17:24] | Yeah, well, where is George Michael, by the way? | 是吧 那他在哪儿呢 |
[17:26] | He came by the yacht. Gave me this shiner. | 他去游艇找我了 还把我打肿了 |
[17:29] | – He hit you? What for? – You know teenagers. | – 他打你了 为什么 – 年轻人嘛 |
[17:31] | Probablylashing out at you because of who I’m dating. | 大概因为我的约会对象就猛揍我 |
[17:33] | – Ann – Who are you dating? – Ann. | – 你在跟谁约会 |
[17:36] | – Her? – Don’t worry. | – 她 – 别担心 |
[17:37] | I didn’t fight back or anything. | 我没有还手 |
[17:38] | I was, like, | 我只是 |
[17:38] | “Oh, no, take the yacht. Please don’t hurt me.” | “哦 不 拿走游艇吧 大侠饶命” |
[17:40] | Just build up the little guy’s self-esteem. | 帮小家伙建立点自尊 |
[17:42] | The yacht? | 游艇 |
[17:43] | Oh, for God’s sake, | 哦 老天哪 |
[17:45] | Gob. I gotta get off this ship. | Gob 我得下船去 |
[17:46] | Mom, George Michael took off in Gob’s yacht. | 妈 George Michael把Gob的游艇开走了 |
[17:48] | I gotta go find him. | 我得找到他 |
[17:49] | Well, you can’t go now. | 你现在不能走 |
[17:51] | That’s not going to look good in front of the investors. | 这让投资者看到会很不好 |
[17:53] | – Mom, this is important, okay? – Michael! | – 妈 这很重要 – Michael |
[17:55] | This company is important. | 公司很重要 |
[17:57] | It was at that moment that Michael realized… | 那时Michael意识到 |
[17:59] | How much he’d sold out. | 他作了多少妥协 |
[18:03] | Never seen a CEO cry like that before, | 从没见过一个CEO哭成那样 |
[18:06] | except at his sentencing. | 除了被判刑的时候 |
[18:07] | That’s who you’re putting in charge? | 这就是你安排掌权的人 |
[18:09] | I’ve made a huge mistake. | 我犯了大错 |
[18:11] | WilL you take the company for 20% above market? | 你能以高出市场价20%的价钱买下公司吗 |
[18:14] | 10% Ten, | |
[18:15] | and I’ll take the company off your hands right now. | 我就立马从你手上买走 |
[18:17] | Fifteen and I’ll throw in Nellie. | 15% 再加上Nellie |
[18:19] | – She’s 40. – Twelve. | – 她都四十了 – 12% |
[18:21] | Meanwhile, Michael searched the harbor… | 与此同时 Michael在码头上寻找 |
[18:23] | And spotted the yacht. | 并发现了游艇 |
[18:27] | And Gob noticed something too. | Gob也注意到了一些东西 |
[18:32] | Are those police boats? | 那些是警船吗 |
[18:34] | Oh,my God, the SEC. | 哦 天哪 证券交易委员会 |
[18:36] | They still have boats? | 他们还有船 |
[18:36] | – Prepare to be boarded. – Did you do this? | – 准备登船 – 你干的 |
[18:39] | No. But I can’t help but enjoy the | 不是 但我忍不住想看看 |
[18:41] | Irony that you might be losing three years of your life. | 你坐牢三年的情景 |
[18:44] | Ah,this is why they dropped those other charges. | 啊 这就是他们撤销所有指控的原因 |
[18:48] | You gave me up, George? | 你要甩掉我 George |
[18:50] | George? I’m not George. | George 我不是George |
[18:51] | George invited me. Oh, stupid. | George请我来的 哦 我这白痴 |
[18:53] | Oscar, when are you going | Oscar 你什么时候 |
[18:54] | To learn there’s no such thing as free shrimp? | 才能明白天下没有免费的大虾 |
[18:57] | Well, I know it was someone in this family. | 好吧 我确定是家里的某个人干的 |
[19:00] | Or someone who used to be. | 或是曾经的家人 |
[19:04] | -Hi – Annyong – Annyong? | – 你好 – Annyong – Annyong? |
[19:07] | Annyong. But my real name is… | 你好 但我的真名是 |
[19:09] | – Hello. – Hello? | – Hel-loh – 你好 |
[19:11] | -Annyong. – What the hell did you do this for? | – 你好 – 你这么做是为了什么 |
[19:14] | Because my grandfather vowed one day… | 因为我爷爷发过誓 |
[19:16] | He would get even for banana stand | 要为你们从他那儿偷走的 |
[19:18] | you stole from him. | 香蕉店复仇 |
[19:19] | It was true. | 这是真的 |
[19:20] | Hello had gathered information against Lucille… | Hello收集了各种对Lucille不利的信息 |
[19:23] | – Annyong? – to avenge his grandfather. | – 你好 – 为他的爷爷复仇 |
[19:26] | Hey, Maeby ever mention my name? | 嘿 Maeby提到过我吗 |
[19:29] | But Lucille was not going peacefully. | 但Lucille可不会乖乖就擒 |
[19:31] | You boys know how to shovel coal? | 你们知道怎么铲煤吗 |
[19:34] | I don’t even wanna tell you | 我一点都不想告诉你 |
[19:35] | what these guys thought that meant. | 他们的想法 |
[19:38] | And Michael caught up with his son. | Michael追上了他儿子 |
[19:41] | George Michael, what are you doing? | George Michael 你这是在干嘛 |
[19:42] | – Where are you going? – I can’t stay here. | – 你要去哪儿 – 我不能待在这里 |
[19:44] | Ann’s moved on. Maeby’s my cousin. | Ann有了新欢 Maeby是我表妹 |
[19:46] | We both know that’s not an option. | 我们都明白这不现实 |
[19:48] | Buddy, Maeby is not your cousin. | 哥们儿 Maeby不是你表妹 |
[19:52] | – What? – Yeah, I found out a couple days ago. | – 什么 – 没错 我几天前知道的 |
[19:55] | Aunt Lindsay was adopted. | Lindsay姑姑是领养的 |
[19:58] | Why didn’t you tell me this? | 你怎么没告诉我 |
[20:00] | Because you can’t be with Maeby. You’re 15. | 因为你不能跟Maeby在一起 你才15岁 |
[20:03] | Inevitably, the relationship | 这样的恋情不可避免地 |
[20:05] | Is gonna fall apart, and then what do you do? | 会走到尽头 然后你该怎么办 |
[20:07] | She might not be a blood relative, | 她也许跟我们没有血缘关系 |
[20:08] | but she is still family… | 但她仍然是我们的家人 |
[20:10] | And that’s a bond that lasts forever. | 这种关系永远都不会断 |
[20:13] | You don’t wanna rock that boat. | 为什么要破坏这种关系呢 |
[20:16] | – What the hell was that? – It was his mother… | – 怎么回事 – 是他妈妈 |
[20:19] | Who moments earlier | 片刻之前 |
[20:20] | had taken control of another queen. | 掌控了另一个皇后 |
[20:22] | Full steam, boys! | 全速前进 汉子们 |
[20:24] | This is degrading. | 这太丢脸了 |
[20:25] | I thought we were gonna strip. | 我以为要我们跳脱衣舞呢 |
[20:27] | Mother! | 妈 |
[20:32] | It’s moving! Oh, my God! | 它动了 哦天哪 |
[20:36] | And Buster faced his second biggest fear. | Buster遭遇了他的第二大恐惧 |
[20:39] | I can’t swim! | 我不会游泳 |
[20:40] | I can’t swim! – And then his first. | 我不会游泳 – 然后是第一大恐惧 |
[20:45] | Oh, come on! | 哦 拜托 |
[20:47] | And the two grand ladies made their | 两位贵妇共同踏上了 |
[20:49] | escape together. | 逃跑的旅程 |
[20:50] | Lucille Bluth, please pull over… | Lucille Bluth 请立刻停船 |
[20:52] | And step away from the historic ship. | 离开这艘文物古船 |
[20:54] | Gangy’s trying to make a break for it. | 奶奶正准备逃之夭夭呢 |
[20:56] | I guess we should go back. | 我想我们应该回去 |
[20:57] | Family sticks together, huh? | 家人要团结在一起 对吗 |
[20:58] | Yeah, on the other hand… | 没错 但另一方面 |
[21:01] | We do have a full tank of gas, | 我们有满满一箱油 |
[21:02] | a house in Cabo… | 一座在卡布的房子 |
[21:03] | And 500 grand in cashier’s checks. | 还有现金账户里的五十万块钱 |
[21:06] | What say we give them no choice… | 就让剩下的人别无选择地 |
[21:09] | But to keep themselves all together for a while? | 先团结在一起吧 |
[21:15] | It was Arrested Development. | 这就是发展受阻 |
[21:19] | On the epilogue. | 后记 |
[21:22] | Michael wakes up to another | Michael醒来后发现 |
[21:23] | Strange bedfellow after his first night at sea. | 在海上的第一夜后又一个不同寻常的床伴 |
[21:27] | How was the party? | 派对怎么样 |
[21:29] | And Maeby pitches her TV show to | Maeby把她的电视剧投给 |
[21:31] | a Hollywood icon, | 一个好莱坞大佬 |
[21:33] | who says… | 他说 |
[21:34] | No, I, uh… I don’t see it as a series. | 不 我 我不觉得这能拍成电视 |
[21:39] | Maybe a movie. | 也许是一部电影 |