英文名称:Life
年代:2017
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:35] | 国际空间站 朝圣者7号火星探测任务 第1天 | |
[02:59] | This is Dr. Miranda North, | 我是米兰达·诺斯博士 |
[03:01] | quarantine officer on board the International Space Station. | 国际空间站检疫官 |
[03:05] | Today the Pilgrim capsule, with its valuable Mars soil samples, | 今天载有火星土壤样本的朝圣者号太空舱 |
[03:08] | completes its eight-month return from Mars. | 结束了长达8个月的航程 即将抵达空间站 |
[03:13] | Preparing to receive these samples | 几个月来我们为接收火星样本 |
[03:14] | has been the purpose of our mission these last few months. | 做好了充分的准备 |
[03:19] | But the Pilgrim capsule is damaged. | 然而朝圣者号发生了意外 |
[03:22] | At 0630 UTC, | 协调世界时早上6:30 |
[03:24] | Pilgrim was struck by debris and veered off course. | 它与太空碎片相撞并偏离了原定轨道 |
[03:27] | Rory Adams will spacewalk to establish visual contact | 接下来罗里·亚当斯将进行 |
[03:30] | with the incoming space capsule, | 舱外行走 |
[03:32] | and he will grab it with a remote arm. | 并利用遥控机械臂截取偏航的太空舱 |
[03:36] | We’ve been waiting a long time for this sample, | 我们对这份火星样本期待已久 |
[03:40] | and Rory is placing himself at great risk to secure it. | 罗里更是冒着生命危险执行此次任务 |
[03:43] | Over and out. | 完毕 |
[03:44] | PSI 4.7psi=0.33kgf/cm | 计量单位: 磅/平方英寸 |
[03:44] | EMU at 4.7 psi, pure O2. | 宇航服气压4.7PSI 纯氧 |
[03:46] | – Is that how you’re gonna do it? – I wouldn’t do it that way. | – 你确定要那样吗 – 我要是你就不会那么干 |
[03:49] | – Dr. Jordan, status? – Come on, faster, faster, faster. | – 乔丹博士 情况如何 – 快点 再快点 |
[03:51] | Nitrogen at near zero. | 氮气值接近零点 |
[03:52] | – Dr. North? – I’m in the airlock. | – 诺斯博士 – 我在气闸舱 |
[03:54] | Faster, faster, faster. Come on. | 快点 快点 再快点 拜托 |
[03:55] | Rory, slow to go fast. | 拜托 罗里 你要稳中求胜 |
[03:57] | – Or fast to go fast. – Deliberate. | – 我要速战速决 – 稳住 |
[03:59] | What does she have against fast? | 我们要速战速决 |
[04:00] | Remember, eight billion people. | 别忘了 地球上有80亿人 |
[04:02] | Rory, if you can’t save it… | 罗里 如果你抓不住它… |
[04:03] | Yeah, spoiler alert. I’m fucking saving it. | 提醒你一句 我肯定能抓住 |
[04:05] | But if you can’t, Rory, just push the capsule into deep space, okay? | 如果没抓住 就把它往外太空的方向推出去好吗 |
[04:08] | – Do you hear me? – Can you get OCD… | – 你在听吗 – 把这位强迫症患者 |
[04:10] | Sorry, CDC out of my face? | 不 这位疾控中心的人带走好吗 |
[04:12] | ‘Cause I got a big operation. I need to concentrate. | 我的任务很艰巨 需要集中精力 |
[04:14] | – I just want you… – I can’t… I can’t hear you… | – 我只是想… – 你说什么 |
[04:16] | – I love you, too. – …at all. | – 我也爱你 – 毕竟 |
[04:17] | EMU at 4.7 psi, pure O2. | 宇航服气压4.7PSI 纯氧 |
[04:19] | Where’s the remote? | 机械臂呢 |
[04:20] | – Here. The arm’s yours. – There you go. | – 在这儿 交给你了 – 好了 |
[04:22] | – Full manual. – All right, he knows. Let’s go. | – 全手动的 – 好了 他知道 我们去… |
[04:24] | – Careful with… – Sorry, you know this. | – 你要注意 – 抱歉 你知道的 |
[04:25] | Yeah, yeah. No more sorries. | 好 好 别再抱歉了 |
[04:27] | Miranda, to the Cupola, please. | 米兰达 请到穹顶舱 |
[04:29] | Yep. | 好 |
[04:59] | David? Are you on your way? | 大卫 你来了吗 |
[05:01] | On my way. | 这就来 |
[05:03] | – Slow, Sho. – Excuse me. | – 慢点 秀 – 抱歉 |
[05:05] | How do you say “breathe” in Japanese? | 放轻松用日语怎么说 |
[05:06] | Kokyu shiro. | 放轻松 |
[05:07] | This was supposed to be routine. | 本来轻松的事现在变复杂了 |
[05:09] | The airlock is sealed. | 气闸已关闭 |
[05:10] | I am walking. | 我出发了 |
[05:16] | 4:35 UTC. | 协调世界时凌晨4:35分 |
[05:18] | After striking debris, Pilgrim non-responsive. | 朝圣者号遭遇碎片撞击后失控 |
[05:21] | Inbound on collision course with ISS. | 预计将与国际空间站相撞 |
[05:23] | Initiating emergency course correction and manual retrieval. | 准备开始应急轨道修正和手动回收 |
[05:27] | Canadarm online. Transferring control to wireless. | 机械臂已启动 转至无线遥控模式 |
[05:31] | Station to Control. | 呼叫控制中心 |
[05:33] | – Initiating sequence. – Affirmative. | – 程序已启动 – 收到 |
[05:35] | So, the committee? | 那委员会… |
[05:36] | You let me worry about the committee. | 委员会就交给我吧 |
[05:38] | Where’s Rory? | 罗里在哪儿 |
[05:40] | He is at risk out there. | 他在外面太危险了 |
[05:41] | Easy, folks. Mics are live. | 小点声 伙计们 麦克风都开看呢 |
[05:45] | You ready, Sho? | 好了吗 秀 |
[05:46] | Thrusters up. | 推进器启动 |
[05:52] | Moving into position. | 向指定位置前进 |
[05:54] | I have control of the arm. | 机械臂已就绪 |
[06:33] | Your worry lines are showing. | 你担心得皱纹都出来了 |
[06:35] | Yeah, well, I get paid by the line. | 是啊 皱纹越多工资越高 |
[06:40] | – I have a good feeling about this. – Yeah? | – 我觉得这次会成功的 – 是吗 |
[06:44] | Rory’s gonna deliver that sample. | 罗里肯定能截取样本 |
[06:46] | Right to your lab. | 然后送到你那儿 |
[06:51] | Prepare for course correction. | 准备进行轨道修正 |
[06:54] | .050-niner by.076. | 0.0509修正为0.076 |
[06:57] | – Remember your training. – We never trained for this. | – 想想你之前的训练 – 我们没训练过这个 |
[06:59] | On my mark. Five, four, three, two, one. | 听我的口令 五 四 三 二 一 |
[07:14] | New capsule trajectory, negative 0.50. | 太空舱轨道重置 偏角为零点五度 |
[07:17] | Proximity alert. Proximity alert. | 接近警报 接近警报 |
[07:20] | Ignore the proximity alert. | 忽略接近警报 |
[07:22] | New station trajectory, negative.32. | 太空站轨道重置 偏角零点三二度 |
[07:25] | The capsule will miss us. Just. | 太空舱将与我们擦肩而过 |
[07:28] | – Rory? – I’m still downrange. | – 罗里 – 我还在行进中 |
[07:32] | And it’s coming in shallow. | 它正以小角度靠近 |
[07:34] | Any moment now. Eight, maybe nine o’clock. | 随时会出现 八九点钟方向 |
[07:37] | I’m having fun. | 我觉得挺好玩 |
[07:38] | – Are you guys having fun? – Rory, if you miss… | 你们觉得呢 – 罗里 如果你没抓住… |
[07:41] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 知道了 |
[07:43] | If… | 如果 |
[07:44] | Just gonna skip off the atmosphere like a flat stone on water. | 就让它像打水漂的石头一样划过大气层 |
[07:49] | Just fly off into nowhere. It’s no harm done. | 飞向外太空 不要造成任何破坏 |
[07:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:54] | There. | 在那儿 |
[07:56] | – There. – I see it. | – 它来了 – 我看到了 |
[07:58] | All right, here we go, here we go, here we go. | 好 来吧 来吧 来吧 |
[08:00] | This is fun. | 真有意思 |
[08:01] | Rory, you have to move. It’s gonna hit you. | 罗里 快躲开 它要撞到你了 |
[08:03] | – No, it’s not. – Please, Rory, move. | – 不会的 – 快点 罗里 躲开 |
[08:07] | Station to Control. | 呼叫控制中心 |
[08:08] | Visual confirmation of Mars Capsule Pilgrim. | 已目视判定朝圣者号太空舱方位 |
[08:10] | I used to play catcher, but only in tee-ball. | 我以前当过接球手 不过是少年组的 |
[08:13] | – Rory? – Not now. | – 罗里 – 别说话 |
[08:15] | Not now. No, come on, come here, come here, | 别说话 来吧 来吧 |
[08:16] | come on, come on, come on. | 来吧 来吧 来吧 |
[08:23] | Rory? | 罗里 |
[08:26] | – Rory? – Rory? | – 罗里 – 罗里 |
[08:30] | – He got it. – Yes! | – 他抓住了 – 是的 |
[08:35] | Oh, Hugh? | 休 |
[08:37] | Cue Instagram! | 拍照了吗 |
[08:39] | I didn’t want to jinx it. | 我可不想做扫把星 |
[08:42] | Point and shoot, motherfucker! | 赶紧拍下来 你个混蛋 |
[08:43] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[08:58] | Mars Capsule in locked position. | 火星太空舱 已经锁定 |
[09:07] | I’m coming home. | 我要回来了 |
[09:11] | This is Mission Commander Ekaterina Golovkina. | 我是指挥官叶卡捷琳娜·戈洛夫金挪 |
[09:14] | Tell the committee Pilgrim’s landed on Plymouth Rock. | 请向委员会报告 朝圣者号已经成功回收 |
[09:19] | The Mars samples are safe and sound. | 火星样本完好无缺 |
[09:21] | Copy that, Commander. | 收到 长官 |
[09:23] | Congratulations. | 恭喜您 |
[09:33] | 朝圣者7号火星探测任务 国际空间站 第2天 | |
[10:05] | Ready? | 准备好了没 |
[10:07] | We are recording. | 开始拍摄 |
[10:09] | 0640 UTC. | 协调世界时早上六点四十分 |
[10:14] | Pilgrim wasn’t just seeing things in Mars’ soil. | 朝圣者号果然收获颇丰 |
[10:17] | We’re looking at a large single cell. | 这是一个巨大的单细胞 |
[10:20] | Inert. | 处于惰性状态 |
[10:21] | Unmistakably biological. | 绝对是生物体 |
[10:23] | And, like organisms on Earth, | 和地球上的生物一样 |
[10:25] | has what appears to be a nucleus, cytoplasm… | 它也有细胞核 还有细胞质 |
[10:31] | The cell wall is thick. | 细胞壁很厚 |
[10:34] | Those hairs look like cilia. | 这些毛状结构像是纤毛 |
[10:36] | Longer than we’re used to seeing on Earth. | 比地球生物的更长一些 |
[10:38] | More like flagella. | 更像是鞭毛 |
[10:43] | – What’s our temperature? – Minus 110. | – 培养器的温度是多少 – 零下110 |
[10:47] | Start bringing it up. | 开始升温 |
[10:49] | Minus 82. | 零下82度 |
[10:52] | Even quicker. | 再高一些 |
[10:56] | Minus 55. | 零下55度 |
[11:00] | This is some Re-Animator shit. | 这真像个活跳尸啊 |
[11:02] | Oh, that’s a very obscure reference. | 你居然知道这部电影 |
[11:04] | – Not for a nerd. – Not if you’re a nerd. | – 书呆子才不知道 – 除非你是个书呆子 |
[11:07] | Minus 17. | 零下17度 |
[11:10] | Zero degrees. | 现在是零度 |
[11:11] | Oh, come on. | 哦 拜托 |
[11:13] | Eighteen… | 18度 |
[11:15] | Nineteen… | 19度 |
[11:17] | 20 degrees Celsius. | 升到20度了 |
[11:23] | Nothing. | 没反应 |
[11:28] | Update? | 还要再升温吗 |
[11:33] | I’m gonna try a different atmosphere. | 我要换一种大气环境试试 |
[11:36] | Closer to Proterozoic Earth than today’s Mars. | 大气成分要更接近元古代的地球 而不是现在的火星 |
[11:40] | Less oxygen… | 减少氧气 |
[11:43] | More carbon dioxide. | 增加二氧化碳 |
[11:45] | And then, when Sho’s ready, | 等秀准备好了 |
[11:48] | a growth medium. | 就增加培养基 |
[11:50] | In this case, glucose. | 现在来看 葡萄糖就可以 |
[11:57] | Come on, dance. | 来吧 动起来 |
[12:21] | Did it just move? | 刚才它是不是动了 |
[12:24] | Hugh? | 休 |
[12:35] | My God. | 我的天哪 |
[12:38] | It worked. You woke it. | 成功了 你唤醒了它 |
[12:44] | We’re looking at the first incontrovertible proof | 现在我们看到的 是人类在火星上发现的 |
[12:46] | of life beyond Earth. | 第一个地外生命 |
[12:55] | Oh, it’s beautiful. | 它可真美 |
[13:13] | Our first question is from Allen. He’s nine years old. | 下一提问者是艾伦 他今年九岁 |
[13:16] | And, Allen, what is your question for Commander Golovkina? | 艾伦 你有什么问题要问戈洛夫金挪指挥官 |
[13:19] | Is it green? | 它是绿的吗 |
[13:19] | 叶卡捷琳娜·戈洛夫金娜 行动指挥官 | |
[13:20] | It isn’t visible at all, actually. It’s microscopic. | 其实它肉眼是看不到的 是个微生物 |
[13:23] | A single cell. | 一个单细胞 |
[13:24] | To put it into perspective, your body is made up of trillions. | 我们的身体就是由数万亿个这样的细胞组成的 |
[13:28] | There’s an alien inside of me? | 你是说我的身体里有个外星人 |
[13:31] | Oh, I bet your teacher sometimes thinks so. | 你老师肯定也是这么想的 |
[13:31] | 罗里·亚当斯 飞行工程师 | |
[13:33] | Well, we have another question from 8-year-old Mari. | 8岁的玛丽也有个问题想问 |
[13:36] | Are you bringing the alien back to Earth? | 你们会不会把外星人带回地球 |
[13:38] | No, we’re gonna keep it up here. We’re gonna study it where it’s safe. | 不会 我们会在太空里研究它 这里比较安全 |
[13:42] | Commander? | 长官 |
[13:43] | The ISS is the most expensive house ever built. | 国际空间站是全世界最贵的房子 |
[13:47] | $200 billion American and counting. | 到现在已经耗资2000亿美金 |
[13:50] | Because we keep adding rooms. | 而且我们还在不断扩建 |
[13:52] | It flies around Earth 16 times a day. | 它每天环绕地球飞行16圈 |
[13:56] | In 30 years, over 100 people have lived here, | 过去30年间有一百多人在这里生活过 |
[13:59] | thanks to generous countries like Russia, the USA, and China. | 非常感谢俄罗斯 美国 中国等国家的慷慨支持 |
[14:03] | We call this Tranquility Node. | 这个房间叫做宁静号节点舱 |
[14:05] | Dr. Jordan here is about to break the record for consecutive days in space. | 乔丹博士即将打破纪录 成为太空生活时间最久的人 |
[14:05] | 大卫·乔丹博士 随行医疗官 | |
[14:10] | Four hundred and seventy-three, straight. | 连续473天 |
[14:12] | Your mommy must miss you. | 你妈妈肯定很想你 |
[14:16] | Ah, she does. But I have family here. | 是的 但我的同事也是我的家人 |
[14:20] | Yeah, the kind that teases him ’cause his mommy misses him. | 是的 我们都取笑他 因为他妈妈太想他了 |
[14:23] | 米兰达·诺斯博士 疾病预防与控制中心检疫官 | |
[14:24] | This is one of our newest crew members. | 这位是我们团队的新成员 |
[14:26] | Miranda North from the Centers for Disease Control. | 米兰达·诺斯 她来自疾控中心 |
[14:29] | She’s a doctor, too. | 也是一名医生 |
[14:30] | You guys are witnessing a space triathlon. | 他们俩正在进行太空铁人三项比赛 |
[14:32] | Yeah, I’m winning. | 没错 我就要赢了 |
[14:34] | We have another question from 7-year-old Leila. | 7岁的蕾拉还有一个问题 |
[14:37] | We think this question is a little personal. | 好像是个比较私人的问题 |
[14:40] | – Go ahead. – How do you go to the bathroom? | – 请讲 – 你们要怎么上厕所 |
[14:43] | 村上秀 系统工程师 | |
[14:43] | Funnel, | 利用漏斗 |
[14:45] | tube, | 管子 |
[14:47] | and some suction. | 还有吸力 |
[14:50] | Everything we do on the ISS is like everything you do on Earth. | 其实在空间站生活 和在地球上没有太大的区别 |
[14:55] | Except different. Do you like peas? | 还是有点区别的 你喜不喜欢吃豆子 |
[14:56] | 休•德里博士 外空生物学家 | |
[14:57] | Yep. | 喜欢 |
[15:07] | So, have you got a name yet? | 你们想好名字了吗 |
[15:09] | For that, we want to go down live just outside our studio in Times Square | 说到这个 让我们从时代广场的演播厅 |
[15:12] | to one very brave classmate. | 连线一位勇敢的同学 |
[15:14] | – Hi, Dominique. – Hi. | – 你好 多米尼克 – 大家好 |
[15:17] | Calvin Coolidge Elementary | 卡尔文·柯立芝小学 |
[15:20] | was chosen among 11,000 schools | 在11000所学校中被选中 |
[15:24] | for this honor. | 为这个外星生物命名 |
[15:27] | We name the Martian | 我们想以学校的名字 |
[15:29] | after our school. | 将这个火星生物 |
[15:32] | “Calvin.” | 命名为卡尔文 |
[15:41] | Control? Control? | 控制中心 控制中心 |
[15:44] | If you’re listening, and you probably are, | 我猜肯定有人在听 |
[15:46] | ’cause you’re creepy that way, | 因为你们一直都是这么讨厌 |
[15:47] | can I just rant for a second about the micromanagement? | 你们不觉得自己管得太宽了吗 |
[15:50] | We’re not blood-filled meat puppets. | 我们可不是提线木偶 |
[15:51] | I come from a long line of plumbers. | 我们全家都是水管工 |
[15:53] | I can fix a shower. | 我连淋浴器都会修 |
[15:55] | If I can’t… Well, Hugh doesn’t shower anyway, | 就算修不好也没事 休可以不洗澡 |
[15:57] | he’s British. | 他可是英国人 |
[15:59] | – First international incident. – I’m not being critical of you. | – 你会引发国际争端的 – 我不是在批评你 |
[16:01] | You’re just a very under-bathed nation. Everybody knows it. | 只是在陈述事实 众人皆知 |
[16:03] | Don’t be an ugly American. | 不要成为无礼的美国人 |
[16:05] | Wow. Who’s ugly now? | 现在谁更无礼 |
[16:07] | I nailed Step 17. I’m a very good-looking American, | 无礼跟我可不沾边 我是个风度翩翩的美国人 |
[16:10] | you know? Oh, I see, it’s right there. | 找到了 在那儿呢 |
[16:12] | Control, I’m sorry about him. | 控制中心 我替他道个歉 |
[16:13] | Rory, Control can’t hear you. | 罗里 控制中心没人听你说话 |
[16:14] | I don’t know where rage like that comes from. | 我不知道他从哪冒出来的 |
[16:16] | Can you please fix the shower? | 赶紧把淋浴器修好 |
[16:17] | Ah. You know, I can do this myself. | 你知道的 我可以自己来 |
[16:20] | No, I know. You just haven’t. | 我知道 但你没做过 |
[16:24] | Doctors are always so bad at looking after themselves, aren’t they? | 医生都不太会照顾自己 是吧 |
[16:34] | You’ve spent too much time up here, David. | 你在空间站待得太久了 大卫 |
[16:36] | Your atrophy’s accelerated. | 你的肌肉萎缩加剧了 |
[16:39] | And you’re close to your radiation limit. | 辐射承受力也快到极限了 |
[16:43] | You noticed any, um, glowing in the dark? | 再这样下去你离变异就不远了 |
[16:49] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[16:53] | I like it up here. | 我喜欢这里 |
[16:58] | When I was in the military, we’d go to Syria. | 我参军的时候去过叙利亚 |
[17:00] | You know. | 你知道吗 |
[17:04] | We’d set up a hospital, | 我们在那儿建了所医院 |
[17:06] | treat all the casualties, and then | 救治伤员和病患 后来 |
[17:09] | we’d come back a week a week or two later, | 我们离开了 一两周 |
[17:13] | and then the whole village would just be bombed out. | 回去时 整个村子都已经被炸平了 |
[17:16] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[17:21] | Then Earth isn’t all Syria, though, is it? | 但并不是所有地方都像叙利亚 |
[17:28] | I can’t stand what we do to each other down there. | 在地球上有太多人都在自相残杀 |
[17:33] | But it’s home, and it’s beautiful. | 但地球是我们的家 它那么美 |
[17:37] | Don’t you miss anything? | 你难道就不想念他吗 |
[17:39] | Don’t you miss fresh water or birds | 那里有淡水 鸟儿 |
[17:44] | or the trees? | 森林 |
[17:48] | I like the hum up here. | 我喜欢这里的小噪音 |
[17:56] | And the air. | 还有空气 |
[18:18] | What you have achieved with Calvin is remarkable, Hugh. | 你发现了卡尔文 这是举世瞩目的成就 休 |
[18:23] | I haven’t had a chance to say that. | 我之前一直没机会告诉你 |
[18:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:27] | I think these will prove to be the greatest days of my life. | 这些天我度过了这辈子最美好的时光 |
[18:32] | I wish I had a time machine, so I could visit the 10-year-old me. | 真希望我有一台时光机 那样就能见到10岁时的我了 |
[18:37] | Did he want to be an astronaut? | 他想成为一名宇航员吗 |
[18:39] | He wanted out of the wheelchair. | 他想摆脱轮椅的束缚 |
[18:43] | And how does he feel now? | 那他现在的感觉如何 |
[18:48] | Like a bird. | 像鸟一样自由 |
[18:56] | Oh, don’t get me wrong. | 不要误会我的意思 |
[18:57] | I don’t hate my chair. | 我并不讨厌我的轮椅 |
[19:00] | I love it. | 我很喜欢它 |
[19:03] | For the sake of the anonymous genius who invented it. | 感谢发明了那玩意儿的天才 |
[19:08] | You’re one of a kind, Hugh. | 你是独一无二的 休 |
[19:12] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[19:35] | 朝圣者7号火星探测任务 国际空间站 第12天 | |
[19:36] | 11:20 UTC. | 协调世界时上午11:20 |
[19:37] | Hold on to your helmets. The glucose intake is very rapid. | 准备迎接好消息吧 葡萄糖已被迅速吸收 |
[19:42] | The specimen’s cells have begun to move together en masse as a unit. | 样本细胞正在聚集形成结构单元 |
[19:47] | They’re also sharing electrical activity | 同时还在进行生物电活动 |
[19:50] | in what resembles a growing neural network. | 就像正在发育的神经系统 |
[19:53] | Notice I didn’t say “brain.” | 请注意我并没说它是大脑 |
[19:56] | Dr. North speaking. | 我是诺斯博士 |
[19:57] | It is our educated opinion that this new species is not a colony | 根据我们的推断 这个新物种 并不是由单细胞 |
[20:01] | of fast-dividing single-celled organisms, | 高速分裂形成的生物体 |
[20:03] | but one larger, solitary organism | 而是一个由数万亿同质细胞 |
[20:05] | composed of trillions of identical cooperative cells. | 通过协同作用构成的巨大个体 |
[20:10] | Here’s what’s fascinating. | 这就是最神奇的地方 |
[20:11] | I mean, it’s all fascinating, isn’t it? | 它的存在本身就是个奇迹 不是吗 |
[20:15] | Unlike most multicellular organisms, | 和多数多细胞生物不同 |
[20:17] | every cell of Calvin’s can perform every somatic function on its own. | 卡尔文的每个细胞都能单独发挥体细胞的所有功能 |
[20:22] | Every single cell is | 每一个细胞都同时兼具 |
[20:24] | simultaneously a muscle cell | 肌肉细胞 |
[20:27] | and a nerve cell and a photoreceptive cell. | 神经细胞 以及感光细胞的功能 |
[20:31] | So the creature, as a whole, | 换句话说 这种生物全身 |
[20:33] | is, in a very real sense, all muscle, | 都是肌肉 |
[20:37] | all brain, all eye. | 大脑和眼睛 |
[20:40] | As such, Calvin now possesses the means to interact with its environment, | 因此 卡尔文已经掌握了与周围环境互动的能力 |
[20:45] | including the use of what appears to be proto-appendages. | 包括如何使用其原始附肢 |
[20:53] | I’ll demonstrate. | 我来演示一下 |
[21:12] | But notice how it’s approaching and not retreating. | 请注意 它并没有后退反而在前进 |
[21:16] | Its curiosity outweighs its fear. | 它的好奇战胜了恐惧 |
[21:32] | That’s beautiful. | 真不可思议 |
[21:58] | Hello, Calvin. | 你好 卡尔文 |
[22:03] | How’s that feel, Hugh? | 感觉怎么样 休 |
[22:05] | You’re gonna be a daddy. | 你要当爸爸了 |
[22:09] | There’s gonna be a big custody battle over this one. | 不过会有很多人跟你争抚养权的 |
[22:11] | And if you feel | 如果你感受 |
[22:14] | – Like I feel, baby – One day, we’re all gonna die, | – 如同我的感受 – 终有一天 我们都将死去 |
[22:16] | and I want to know if there’d be even the possibility of having… | 我想知道是不是有这样的可能性 |
[22:19] | Let’s get it on | 让我们开始吧 |
[22:22] | Hey, let’s get it on… | 让我们开始吧 |
[22:23] | I’m getting a little nauseous. | 我有点恶心 |
[22:26] | You can do this, Kazumi. | 你可以的 和美 |
[22:28] | I’m doing my best. | 我尽力了 |
[22:30] | It’s coming. | 要出来了 |
[22:31] | Any moment now, okay, push. | 就是现在 好的 用力 |
[22:33] | Easy for you to say. | 你说得倒容易 |
[22:36] | You can do it, Kazumi. | 加油 和美 |
[22:38] | You can do it, you can do it. | 加油 你能行的 |
[22:40] | Sho… | 秀 |
[22:42] | – I can see it. – Okay, push. | – 出来了 – 没事的 用力 |
[22:44] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[22:45] | Push. | 用力 |
[22:47] | You’ll be able to meet Mei soon. | 很快就能见到我们的小梅了 |
[22:49] | You can do it. | 你可以的 |
[22:51] | “…and that there was more of it during the night.” | 在夜间会有更多表现 |
[22:53] | “We can observe, “ | 我们也会发现 |
[22:54] | ” too, how the recollection of a dream, which was still lively in the morning,” | 那些在早上依然能被记起的梦 |
[22:58] | “will melt away, except for a few small fragments…” | 最终都将被遗忘 只留下一些模糊不清的片段 |
[23:01] | This book doesn’t have pictures in it, does it? | 这本书里连插画都没有吧 |
[23:04] | Obviously not. | 显然没有 |
[23:06] | Would you prefer that I don’t read it out loud? | 那你还要不要我读下去 |
[23:07] | That’s beautiful. | 那很美丽 |
[23:11] | – Oh, he makes me cry. – Hi, guys. Guys. | – 哦 他让我哭了 – 伙计们 |
[23:13] | – Meet Mei. – Hey! Oh! | – 这位是小梅 – 嘿 喔 |
[23:17] | – Hi, Mei! – Hey, Mei! | – 嘿 小梅 – 嘿 小梅 |
[23:19] | – Say hi to everybody, Mei. – Hi, Mei. | – 跟大家打个招呼 小梅 – 小梅 |
[23:22] | – She’s beautiful! – Congratulations. | – 她真漂亮 – 恭喜你 |
[23:24] | Thank you. Nice to meet you. | 谢谢 很高兴见到大家 |
[23:26] | Do they have any idea who the father is? | 你知道她爸爸是谁吗 |
[23:27] | – Shut up. – Another one, another one. | – 闭嘴 – 再来一张 |
[23:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:31] | For story time. | 睡前故事书 |
[23:33] | It was my favorite. | 这是我的最爱 |
[23:34] | You might say my first foray into space. | 也是我的太空启蒙书 |
[23:36] | – Oh, thank you so much. – Thank you, Commander. | – 太感谢了 – 谢谢您 长官 |
[23:39] | – Thank you, guys. – She’s beautiful, Sho. | – 谢谢了 伙计们 – 她是个小美人儿 秀 |
[23:40] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[23:41] | – Yay! – No, seriously, that kid had blue eyes. | – 呀 – 说真的 那孩子的眼睛是蓝色的 |
[24:57] | 朝圣者7号火星探测任务 国际空间站 第25天 | |
[25:03] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[25:07] | It’s the lab. | 是实验舱 |
[25:34] | Okay. Miranda, check the O2 in the lab. Is it… | 米兰达 检查实验舱里的氧气含量 是 |
[25:37] | O2’s on 21. We’re clear for contamination. | 21% 空气没有被污染 |
[25:39] | We’re okay. Calvin’s safe. | 没事 卡尔文是安全的 |
[25:41] | I don’t understand how this happened. | 真不知道这是怎么回事 实验舱的仪器不可能出现故障 |
[25:43] | Nothing in that lab can malfunction. | 实验舱的仪器不可能出现故障 |
[25:45] | A clamp. It failed. | 夹钳坏了 |
[25:47] | – It’s on me. – Yeah, no shit it’s on you. | – 我疏忽了 – 当然是你疏忽了 |
[25:48] | A dizzy 5-year-old could have spotted that. | 5岁小孩都看得出这是你的错 |
[25:51] | Protecting these firewalls, yes, that’s my job. | 我的工作是保证防火墙的安全 |
[25:53] | But I can’t do it alone. | 但我需要你们的配合 |
[25:54] | Kibo wasn’t designed for strict firewall lockdown, | 实验舱的防火墙不可能固若金汤 |
[25:56] | and neither was the station. | 空间站也是一祥 |
[25:58] | There is zero precedent for any of this. | 如今空间站里有外星生物 |
[26:00] | But you do not come out of that lab without triple-checking everything. | 你必须在离开实验舱之前检查所有部件 |
[26:03] | You do not go into that lab without a proper rest. | 在进入实验舱之前充分休息 |
[26:06] | For all I know, we’re carrying anthrax onboard. | 要知道卡尔文可能像炭疽杆菌一样可怕 |
[26:08] | You can’t compare Calvin to anthrax. | 别把卡尔文和炭疽杆菌扯在一起 |
[26:10] | Yeah, I know at least five guys back home who can do my job. | 地球上有很多人都能胜任我这份工作 |
[26:14] | Nobody can do yours except you. | 但你的工作只有你能做 |
[26:16] | I don’t want to be around that thing. I’m not qualified to be around that thing. | 我不想靠近那个外星生物 我也没资格靠近它 |
[26:19] | – I understand. – Good. | – 我明白 – 很好 |
[26:20] | I’m just saying you can’t compare Calvin to anthrax. | 我只是说你们不该把卡尔文比作炭疽杆苗 |
[26:22] | Stop… Stop calling it fucking “Calvin.” | 不要再叫它卡尔文了 |
[26:24] | We don’t know what that thing is. Yeah? | 没人知道它到底是什么 |
[26:26] | And you’re in there, and you’re playing around with it | 你在里面 每天都逗它玩 |
[26:28] | like it’s your buddy. | 好像它是你的朋友一祥 |
[26:31] | I’m your buddy. You’re drunk on this. Wake up. | 我才是你的朋友 你太沉迷其中了 醒醒吧 |
[26:33] | This isn’t and will never be a controlled experiment. | 可以用来试验的只有这一份样本 |
[26:36] | So let’s all agree we made our first and last mistake. | 所以今天的错误以后绝对不能再犯了 |
[26:39] | I miss my fucking dog. | 让我活着回地球吧 |
[26:40] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[26:49] | Dr. Miranda North, quarantine officer, 2320 UTC. | 我是检疫官诺斯博士 协调世界时晚上十一点二十分 |
[26:53] | After weeks of stunning growth and activity, | 经过了数周的急速生长 |
[26:56] | Calvin is completely inactive. | 卡尔文现在进入了完全休眠状态 |
[26:59] | We believe it’s likely due to the clamp failure in the lab, | 这可能与之前的夹钳故障 |
[27:01] | which caused a temporary change of air pressure in Calvin’s box. | 导致的培养器内的气压突变有关 |
[27:05] | Our working theory is that this hibernation may be a defense mechanism. | 我们认为休眠或许是它的一种防御机制 |
[27:09] | Everyone here is on edge, | 每个人都很紧张 |
[27:11] | and Hugh, of course, has been beating himself up, | 当然 休 也自责不已 |
[27:13] | but, honestly, I’m relieved. | 但说实话我倒是松了口气 |
[27:17] | Calvin was growing very fast, | 之前卡尔文的生长速度太快了 |
[27:19] | and this has now given me time | 如今它的休眠 |
[27:20] | to reinforce firewall precautions with the crew. | 为我们赢得了加固防火墙的时间 |
[27:23] | The box must stay sealed, the lab must stay sealed, | 培养器和整个实验舱都必须保持密闭状态 |
[27:27] | no matter the risk to Calvin. | 不管这是否会对卡尔文造成伤害 |
[27:31] | It’s just floating. | 它就那么漂着 |
[27:34] | Because of my mistake in the lab. | 因为我在实验舱的一时疏忽 |
[27:38] | And it was going so well. | 本来一切都好好的 |
[27:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:42] | Something my dad used to say. | 以前我爸爸也经常感叹 |
[27:45] | “It was all going so well.” | 本来一切都好好的 |
[27:48] | I’m toying with the idea of stimulating it electrically. | 我一直在考虑要不要用电流激活它 |
[27:52] | – What do you think? – That’s not my call. | – 你觉得呢 – 这个问题你不该问我 |
[27:54] | But if it were? | 可我就想问你 |
[27:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:58] | My job is lines of defense. | 我的工作是预防和控制疫情 |
[28:00] | Imagine the worst thing that could ever happen, | 预想可能出现哪些意外事故 |
[28:02] | and then the worst after that, | 哪些糟糕的情况 |
[28:04] | and the worst after that, and then I… | 还有最坏的情况 总之… |
[28:07] | – I’ve planned for all of them. – I understand that. | – 所有情况都要考虑到 – 我明白 |
[28:10] | But risks are taken for reasons. | 但是风险越大回报就越大 |
[28:12] | Because of Calvin, we’re gonna learn so much about life. | 卡尔文让我们了解到了许多生命的奥秘 |
[28:14] | Its origin, its nature, maybe even its meaning. | 比如生命的起源 本质 甚至生命存在的意义 |
[28:18] | – No, I know. – You’re a doctor. | – 我知道 – 你是位医生 |
[28:20] | Um, stem cell research. | 还是干细胞研究的专家 |
[28:23] | What if Calvin could make stem cells obsolete? | 如果卡尔文能够取代干细胞呢 |
[28:27] | Help cure the incurable… | 如果它能治愈绝症 |
[28:30] | Reverse the irreversible. | 创造医学奇迹呢 |
[28:32] | I have to fix this. | 我必须重新唤醒它 |
[28:35] | Good. Are you ready? | 好 准备好了吗 |
[28:36] | – Stretch. – Okay. | – 开始拉伸 – 好的 |
[28:41] | And relax. | 好 放松 |
[28:49] | Ready. | 好了 |
[28:51] | You sure it won’t hurt it? | 你确定这样不会伤到它吗 |
[28:53] | It’s a very, very low voltage. | 我设定的电压值非常低 |
[28:55] | We’re only stimulating it. | 只会刺激一下它 |
[28:57] | What exactly are you hoping for? | 你就想刺激一下它吗 |
[29:00] | I’m hoping to wake him up. | 我的目的是唤醒它 |
[29:03] | We’re seeing under what conditions | 我们会知道它在怎样的条件下 |
[29:04] | it reengages with its environment. | 才能重新对周围环境产生反应 |
[29:12] | Come on in. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[29:14] | We’re shocking the monkey. | 来做心肺复苏吧 |
[29:22] | Trying another spot. | 尝试电击另一个部位 |
[29:31] | Nothing. Not even at a cellular level. | 没反应 连细胞层面的反应都没有 |
[29:34] | Are you sure it’s not, uh, dead? | 你确定它还活着吗 |
[29:37] | It’s alive. It’s just in a deep sleep. | 它还活着 只是陷入了深度睡眠 |
[29:40] | Oh, come on, Calvin. | 拜托 卡尔文 |
[29:43] | Wake up. | 醒醒啊 |
[29:47] | Shit! | 糟了 |
[29:52] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[29:53] | It broke the wand. | 它把电棒折断了 |
[30:01] | I’m gonna try and pull my hand out. | 我正试着把手抽出来 |
[30:04] | Do that, but just make sure to protect the glove. | 继续 但千万不要弄破手套 |
[30:07] | – Shit. – It’s gripping the glass. | – 该死 – 它附在玻璃上了 |
[30:09] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[30:15] | Little sod. | 小混蛋 |
[30:17] | How hard is it holding on to you? | 它的抓力有多大 |
[30:19] | – Like a firm handshake. – It’s fine. | – 跟人的握力差不多 – 那还好 |
[30:21] | It doesn’t hurt, but it’s growing strong. | 不疼 但是非常有力 |
[30:24] | – What’s the problem? – It’s got Hugh’s hand. | – 出什么事了 – 它抓住了休的手 |
[30:27] | His heart rate is at 165. | 他的心率已经到165了 |
[30:30] | – Sho, can we trust the glove? – It’s very tight. | – 秀 手套会不会脱落 – 应该不会 |
[30:33] | Glove’s not going anywhere. It’s fine. | 我们重新紧过夹钳 不会掉的 |
[30:35] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[30:36] | Okay, but just relax. Tell him to relax. | 他太紧张了 告诉他放轻松 |
[30:38] | – Derry? Derry, look at me. – Tell him to calm down. | – 德里 德里 看着我 – 放松 |
[30:40] | Look at me. Relax. Just relax your hand. | 先不要挣扎了 好吗 |
[30:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:45] | It’s in between my fingers. | 它缠住了我的手指 |
[30:49] | Can I make a suggestion? | 我能提个建议吗 |
[30:50] | Can I just… Can I go in there and get him and… | 直接让我进去帮帮他 |
[30:52] | No, you’re not going to go in there. | 不行 你不能进去 |
[30:53] | No, of course you’re not, because we have to maintain quarantine. | 绝对不行 实验舱必须隔离 |
[30:55] | – Stop. – No, I can do this. I can. I can do this. Um… | – 住手- 我自己可以的 我可以 |
[30:57] | – Can you try and distract it? – Yes, yes. | – 要不要试试转移它的注意力 – 好 |
[30:59] | Um, um, I’ll see if I can interest it in the wand. | 我用电棒试一试 |
[31:04] | Come on, my favorite little Martian. | 来吧 我亲爱的小火星人 |
[31:08] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[31:11] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[31:13] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[31:18] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[31:21] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[31:27] | He lost interest. | 它不感兴趣 |
[31:33] | It’s got hold of my hand. | 它抓住了我的手 |
[31:41] | – Hugh? – Hugh? | – 休 – 休 |
[31:42] | Hugh? | 休 |
[31:45] | – Hey, Hugh? – Hugh? | – 嘿 休 – 休 |
[31:55] | Help me! Help me! | 救救我 救救我 |
[31:57] | – What the fuck is going on? – No, no one’s going in! | – 到底是怎么回事 – 谁进去救他 |
[31:59] | – Come on. Who’s going in? – Wait! | – 快开门 谁进去 – 等等 |
[32:01] | – Wait for fucking what? – Screw it. I’m going in there. | – 还要等什么 – 快让我进去 别拦着我 |
[32:02] | Don’t do this. | 别这祥 |
[32:07] | I don’t give a shit about your fucking quarantine! | 没人在乎你的破规定 让我进去 |
[32:09] | There’s nothing to protect you. You’re not going in there. | 没有什么可以保护你 你不可以进去 |
[32:11] | Who gives you the fucking jurisdiction? | 你没有权力命令我们 |
[32:12] | – Just open the door, Rory. – Wait, wait. | – 快开门 罗里 – 等等 |
[32:16] | You’re not going in there. | 你不可以进去 |
[32:17] | – Let him in! – You’re not going in there. No. | – 让他进去 – 你不可以进去 |
[32:23] | – Wait, wait, wait. – You’re not going in. | – 安静 安静 – 你不可以进去 |
[32:39] | He’s out. | 他抽出来了 |
[32:41] | He’s out. | 他抽出来了 |
[32:46] | Guys, look at it. | 你们快看 |
[32:56] | Aw, Jesus. | 天哪 |
[32:57] | What are his vitals? | 他的生命体征如何 |
[32:58] | 126 and dropping. | 心率126 正在下降 |
[33:01] | What’s it doing? | 它在干什么 |
[33:33] | Holy shit. | 这下糟了 |
[33:40] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天哪 |
[33:45] | You guys got eyes on it anywhere? | 你们看到它去哪儿了吗 |
[33:50] | Okay, there. There. | 找到了 在那儿 在那里 |
[33:58] | Guys? | 快看 |
[34:39] | Fuck this. | 不能等了 |
[34:40] | – No! – Let him go. | – 不要 – 让他去吧 |
[34:42] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[34:50] | Watch his hand. | 当心他的手 |
[34:51] | – There we go. – It’s there. | – 我们走 – 它在那 |
[34:54] | Get him in. Adams! | 快走 亚当斯 |
[35:00] | – Yeah. – David, I need you here. | – 很好 – 大卫 快过来 |
[35:06] | Rory, I can’t let you out. | 罗里 我不能让你出来 |
[35:11] | Aw, shit. | 该死 |
[35:14] | – There we go. – Hugh? Hugh? | – 休 – 在 |
[35:16] | – Look at me. – Just listen to me for a second, okay? | – 看着我 – 让我来检查一下 |
[35:18] | Hey, guys? | 各位 |
[35:19] | Sho, can you find a bandage? | 秀 你能找到绷带吗 |
[35:21] | Suggestions? | 有什么建议吗 |
[35:22] | Get an oxygen candle. | 拿一根氧烛 |
[35:24] | – Burn it off. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | – 把它烧死 – 对 对 对 |
[35:28] | Just look at me. | 看着我 |
[35:29] | Look at me. It’s fine. | 看着我 没事的 |
[35:46] | Fuck. | 混蛋 |
[35:49] | Okay, all right, what now? | 好了 现在怎么办 |
[35:55] | How do we get him out? | 我们要怎么把他弄出来 |
[35:56] | We need to get Calvin back behind Firewall One, | 让卡尔文回到培养器里 |
[35:58] | and once he’s there, we can pull Rory out. | 只要它待在里面 我们就能让罗里出来 |
[36:00] | Fuck this. | 该死 |
[36:01] | Permission to fucking kill the thing. | 我申请杀了这玩意儿 |
[36:06] | Commander? | 指挥官 |
[36:09] | Kill it. | 杀了它 |
[36:11] | Sho? | 秀 |
[36:12] | – Any suggestions? – What about the incinerator? | – 给点建议吧 – 用焚化炉怎么祥 |
[36:16] | I like that. All right, genius. Here. | 我喜欢 不错 好主意 |
[36:20] | Close the red valve. Disengage the clamp. | 关闭红色阀门 松开夹钳 |
[36:23] | Disconnect the hose. | 然后断开软管 |
[36:24] | Be careful, Rory. | 小心点 罗里 |
[36:25] | – Fuck! – There’s limited fuel. | – 该死 – 里面的燃料有限 |
[36:28] | Copy. Okay. | 收到 好的 |
[36:31] | – Manual override. – Thank you. | – 手动模式已打开 – 谢谢 |
[36:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:45] | Rory, I… | 罗里 我… |
[36:48] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[37:05] | Fuck! | 混蛋 |
[37:10] | You’re wasting too much fuel. | 你浪费了太多燃料 |
[37:16] | No! | 不 |
[37:20] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[37:30] | Rory! | 罗里 |
[37:34] | Rory! | 罗里 |
[37:36] | Hey! | 别动 |
[37:38] | Rory, stop. Stop. | 罗里 等一下 |
[37:40] | Rory! | 罗里 |
[37:47] | Rory? | 罗里 |
[37:49] | You’re out of fuel. | 燃料已经用完了 |
[38:14] | It’s behind you! | 在你后面 |
[38:35] | – Jesus. – Fuck. | – 天哪 – 见鬼 |
[38:38] | Somebody open the fucking door! | 赶紧把门打开 |
[38:40] | Open the portal now! Just open the portal. | 把他拉出来 快打开门 |
[38:42] | There’s a man in there getting strangled. | 他都快要被勒死了 |
[38:43] | – Rory? What is he saying? Rory? – I can’t, no matter what’s happening. | – 他想说什么 罗里 – 我不允许出任何意外 |
[38:46] | Kat. Kat! We got to open the door! | 凯特 我们必须把门打开 |
[38:48] | – No! No one’s going in! It’s protocol! – Rory? | – 不能进去 这是规定 – 罗里 |
[38:49] | – What is this fucking protocol? – Jordan, no! | – 什么该死的规定 – 乔丹 不 |
[38:51] | – Just open the portal! – Rory? | – 快把门打开 – 罗里 |
[38:52] | – There’s a man dying in there! – Nobody open the fucking… | – 有人要死在里面了 – 任何人都不可以打开 |
[38:54] | Rory, look at me, look at me. | 罗里 看着我 看着我 |
[38:56] | Rory, we can’t hear you if you take your comm out. | 罗里 如果你关闭通讯 我们没法听到你的说话 |
[38:58] | I need to see what’s happening! | 我必须看到出了什么事情 |
[39:00] | – Rory! Rory? – Rory! | – 罗里 罗里 -罗里 |
[39:03] | Will you turn around? Can you turn around? | 你可以转身吗 可以吗 |
[39:05] | There’s a man dying in there! | 他快要死了 |
[39:07] | We can’t hear you if you take your comm out! | 罗里 如果你关闭通讯 我们没法听到你的说话 |
[39:09] | No! No, you are not going in! | 不 不 你不可以进去 |
[39:11] | – Help him! – Open the door! | – 帮帮他 – 开门 |
[39:12] | Don’t open the door, okay? Don’t open the door! | 千万不要开门 行吗 |
[39:15] | Stay back! | 退后 |
[39:16] | I need to see your face. Can you turn around? | 我必须要看到你的脸 你能转身吗 |
[39:18] | Can you turn around? | 能转吗 |
[40:27] | Guys. | 大伙 |
[40:29] | Guys. | 看那儿 |
[40:38] | Sho. | 秀 |
[41:08] | That’s so much bigger. | 它变大了 |
[41:14] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[41:16] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[41:17] | – Sho. – Guys, it’s trying to get out. | – 秀 – 注意 它想要跑出来 |
[41:20] | The CPU overrode us. | 中央处理器失控了 |
[41:22] | It’s searching for a way out. | 它正在寻找出口 |
[41:23] | – The system won’t give me access to it. – Full manual. | – 系统已经过不去了 – 开启全手动模式 |
[41:26] | Shut them down, okay? | 关掉所有洒水器 快点 |
[41:31] | How smart is this thing? | 它到底有多聪明 |
[41:33] | It feels the airflow. | 它能感知气流 |
[41:35] | I can’t control them all at once. | 我没法一次性把它们全都关上 |
[41:37] | Then shut them one by one. | 那就一个一个来 |
[41:43] | Seal the lab. | 封锁实验舱 |
[41:45] | – Just shut it down! Shut it down now! – We are on it. | – 关上它们 快关上 – 我们正在关 |
[42:12] | Guys, it’s gone. | 完了 它不见了 |
[42:16] | – It got out. – Where did it go? | – 它跑出去了 – 它去哪儿了 |
[42:19] | Could be anywhere now. | 任何地方都有可能 |
[42:21] | Firewall Two has failed. | 实验舱防火墙也失效了 |
[42:35] | Kat. We need to reestablish quarantine. | 凯特 我们得重置隔离系统 |
[42:41] | And get a distress call out. | 向控制中心求救吧 |
[42:44] | Control, this is Station. | 空间站呼叫控制中心 |
[42:46] | Station for Control. | 呼叫控制中心 |
[42:48] | The specimen’s location is unknown. | 样本现在下落不明 |
[42:49] | It is to be considered hostile and deadly. | 我们认为它具有致命攻击性 |
[42:52] | Our intent is to isolate and destroy it in compliance with protocol. | 我们的计划是在遵守规定的前提下 隔离并消灭它 |
[42:57] | We’ll continue said course of action unless otherwise instructed. | 除非另有指示 否则我们将继续执行上述计划 |
[43:01] | – Please acknowledge and advise… – Kat? Kat. We lost them. | – 收到请回复 – 凯特 信号断了 |
[43:05] | – How much of that went out? – Some. | – 有多少信息发出去了 – 大概一部分吧 |
[43:06] | I think. | 我想 |
[43:09] | There is no way to be sure. | 没办法确定发出去了多少 |
[43:11] | Looks like communications just failed. | 看起来通讯系统是刚刚瘫痪的 |
[43:13] | Can we talk to each other? | 我们之间的通讯呢 |
[43:15] | David. It’s Kat. | 大卫 我是凯特 |
[43:18] | Do you copy? | 能收到吗 |
[43:21] | Go for David. | 大卫收到 |
[43:22] | So, we’ve lost contact with Earth. | 所以我们只是与地球失联了 |
[43:24] | I don’t think… | 我不这么认为 |
[43:26] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[43:28] | Yes, outside communications are down. | 对地通讯系统瘫痪了 |
[43:30] | – Could the sprinklers affect comms? – No. | – 难道是受到洒水系统的影响吗 – 不会的 |
[43:33] | They’re independent systems. | 它们是相互独立的两个系统 |
[43:35] | Can we run a diagnostic from here? | 可以启动诊断程序吗 |
[43:41] | The transmitter has failed. | 发射器失灵了 |
[43:43] | But we have to go outside to access it and get Earth back online. | 我们必须出舱修理 才能恢复对地通讯 |
[43:48] | Then I have to walk. | 那我去舱外行走吧 |
[43:50] | Let me. | 让我去 |
[43:53] | No. | 不 |
[43:55] | After Rory, I’m best qualified for walk-and-repair. | 除了罗里 只有我最擅长舱外作业 |
[44:04] | This is not protocol. | 这不符合规定 |
[44:05] | It’s way too risky for you to go out there and fix the comms. | 现在去舱外修理通讯设备太危险了 |
[44:09] | We don’t know where Calvin is. | 没人知道卡尔文在哪儿 |
[44:12] | You haven’t had your nitrogen detox. | 而且你还没有吸氧排氮 |
[44:13] | Your health is my responsibility. | 你的健康可是我的责任 |
[44:15] | – I’ll be fine. – Yeah. | – 不会有事的 – 好吧 |
[44:17] | What is it you say? | 就像你说的 |
[44:21] | “Slow is fast,” right? | 慢慢来比较快对吧 |
[44:22] | Yeah. Slow to go fast. | 是的 也叫稳中求胜 |
[44:24] | Yeah. Well, that’s out the window. | 好吧 无所谓了 |
[44:28] | We can escape in the lifeboats. | 大不了用逃生舱回地球 |
[44:30] | Earth is the responsibility. Nothing goes down to the planet. | 地球的安全最重要 不能让任何东西落到地球上 |
[44:33] | It was stipulated. In writing. | 这是明文规定的 |
[44:36] | What are you talking about? What was stipulated in writing? | 你说什么 什么是明文规定的 |
[44:41] | What was stipulated? | 什么规定 |
[44:47] | David, first things first. | 大卫 先解决眼下的难题 |
[44:49] | When we’re back in touch with Control, we’ll turn our attention to Calvin. | 一旦恢复通讯 我们就开始对付卡尔文 |
[44:55] | Don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[45:03] | Rate, 61 beats a minute. | 心跳 每分钟61次 |
[45:05] | Pressure, 97 over 53. | 血压 97/53 |
[45:09] | I’d hate to see you relaxed. | 她居然可以这么放松 |
[45:11] | But she is relaxed. Aren’t you, Kat? | 她的确很放松 是吧 凯特 |
[45:14] | Suit’s running warm. | 太空服内温度升高 |
[45:16] | Like Siberia in summer. | 不冷不热刚刚好 |
[45:25] | I’m at the transmitter. | 找到发射器了 |
[45:28] | Commencing on-site diagnostic. | 开始进行现场诊断 |
[45:34] | It’s overheated. | 是部件过热 |
[45:35] | I can tell. | 很明显 |
[45:37] | How? | 怎么会 |
[45:39] | I see scorching. | 烧焦的痕迹 |
[45:42] | I want to check the coolant levels. | 我想检查下冷却设备 |
[45:45] | Is it possible Calvin could have gotten into coolant? | 卡尔文有没有可能进冷却系统 |
[45:47] | Possible. | 有可能 |
[45:49] | We have to know. | 那就看看吧 |
[45:55] | – There is the issue. – Commander? | – 问题就出在这儿 – 指挥官 |
[46:00] | It’s bone-dry. | 冷却剂全没了 |
[46:01] | Calvin is a carbon-based organism. | 卡尔文是个碳基生物 |
[46:03] | It needs food, water, and oxygen, just like us. | 它也需要氧气 食物和水 和我们一祥 |
[46:05] | We have to consider the possibility it consumed the coolant for food. | 有一种可能就是 它把冷却剂全喝掉了 |
[46:09] | David, could you list all the water sources aboard? | 大卫 告诉我空用站哪里有水源 |
[46:12] | Pure or otherwise. | 不管是不是饮用水 |
[46:14] | Uh, there’s plenty of drinking water, | 除了大量的饮用水 |
[46:16] | there’s coolant for the comms, coolant for the CPU… | 还有通讯系统的冷却剂 中央处理器的冷却剂 |
[46:21] | Um… There’s coolant for the spacesuits. | 太空服里也有冷却剂 |
[46:25] | Commander? | 指挥官 |
[46:28] | Calvin just came out. It grabbed my suit. | 卡尔文刚刚出现了 抓住了我的太空服 |
[46:37] | It’s bigger. | 它又变大了 |
[46:41] | It’s trying to get in. | 它想钻进来 |
[46:43] | Trust your suit. | 它进不去的 |
[46:45] | – Can it breathe out there? – No. | – 它在太空中能呼吸吗 – 不能 |
[46:47] | But it might be able to store oxygen for a period of time. | 但它或许可以储存氧气 |
[46:49] | I’m closing the valve. | 我要关上阀门了 |
[46:56] | It’s squeezing. | 它缠住了我的脚 |
[46:58] | Kat. Kat, are you okay? | 凯特 你还好吗 |
[47:00] | Yes. The suit’s thick enough. | 没事 太空服够厚 |
[47:02] | It’s twisting up your leg. Go. Go to the airlock now. | 它爬上你的腿了 快走 快去气闸舱 快 |
[47:06] | Aw, fuck this. I’m headed for the airlock. I’m burning this fucker off. | 该死的 我要去气闸舱 烧死那个怪物 |
[47:10] | Kat, focus on meeting David. | 凯特 赶快去跟大卫会合 |
[47:12] | We’ll worry about the comms later. | 通讯系统的问题以后再说 |
[47:14] | Sho? | 秀 |
[47:21] | There’s liquid in the helmet. | 有液体渗进了我的头盔 |
[47:23] | Calvin must have broken my coolant loop. | 它已经破坏了太空服的冷却系统 |
[47:25] | Kat, there is enough coolant. | 凯特 冷却剂够用的 |
[47:27] | Yes, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[47:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[47:31] | David, meet me at the airlock. | 大卫 到气闸舱等我 |
[47:34] | What? Yeah. Go, go, go! | 什么 好的 我很快就到 |
[47:35] | It’s squeezing harder. | 它缠得更紧了 |
[47:37] | Calvin cracked the coolant system in her suit. | 卡尔文破坏了太空服里的冷却系统 |
[47:40] | Commander, Calvin knows exactly what it’s doing. | 指挥官 卡尔文很清楚自己在做什么 |
[47:42] | It’s growing smarter. | 它变得更聪明了 |
[47:45] | The liquid, it’s blocking my vision. | 这些液体挡住了我的视线 |
[47:49] | I don’t have time. | 没时间慢慢爬了 |
[47:51] | I’ve got to jump. | 我要直接跳过去 |
[47:52] | – Kat, the tether won’t reach. – I’m unclipping. | – 凯特你的安全绳没那么长 – 我把它解开了 |
[48:00] | – Kat? – No comments! | – 凯特 – 别说了 |
[48:02] | I’ve got to jump. | 我必须跳过去 |
[48:35] | David, I’ve taken Kat off the channel. | 大卫 我把凯特的信道关了 |
[48:37] | Look, she’s not gonna tell you this, | 她听不到我们的对话 |
[48:39] | but her heart is beating out of her chest. She’s drowning. | 现在她的心跳已经过速 她快要窒息了 |
[48:42] | So just be prepared, she may not be rational. | 做好心理准备 她可能会冲动行事 |
[48:44] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[48:45] | Sho, I have no time for EVA. | 秀 来不及穿行走服了 |
[48:46] | I’m using the launch suit. | 我直接穿舱内服出去 |
[48:47] | – It’s not designed for this. – I know. | – 舱内服的功能有限 – 知道 |
[48:49] | – There’s not enough protection. – I know. Don’t worry. | 它无法提供足够的保护 – 我知道 别担心 |
[48:51] | – Kat is less than a minute out. – Vent the airlock. | – 凯特一分钟内就能到- 开始排气 |
[48:53] | – What about decompression? – Just do it. | – 气压会降低的 – 开始 |
[48:54] | – It’s gonna hurt. – Come on, do it! | – 你会很痛的 – 快点排气 |
[48:56] | – Is your helmet sealed? – Sho! | – 你的头盔面窗还没关 – 休 |
[49:08] | Guys, we are running out of time. | 各位 我们的时间不多了 |
[49:19] | Kat, Kat! Don’t swallow it. | 凯特 别咽下去 |
[49:22] | It’s toxic, okay? | 这些冷却剂是有毒的 |
[49:25] | I need you to help me open the valve. | 你要帮我把门打开 |
[49:27] | We’re gonna do this together. | 我们一起用力 |
[49:30] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[49:33] | I’m gonna pull down, | 一会儿我往下拉 |
[49:34] | and you’re gonna go clockwise from your side. | 你顺时针转动阀轮 |
[49:39] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[49:40] | There you go. | 就这样 |
[49:42] | Good, good, good. | 来吧 很好 |
[49:50] | Don’t worry about Calvin. | 别担心卡尔文 |
[49:52] | We’re gonna get you inside, and we’re gonna get it off. | 我们会救你进来 把它打下去 |
[49:58] | David. | 大卫 |
[50:01] | Kat? | 凯特 |
[50:03] | No, no, no. Clockwise from your side. | 不 不 不 你要顺时针转 |
[50:05] | Clockwise from your side. | 顺时针转 |
[50:08] | Kat, come on. | 凯特 听我说 |
[50:09] | – Miranda? – Yeah, I’m here. | – 米兰达 – 我来了 |
[50:11] | She’s fighting me! She’s turned her lever the wrong way. | 她不听我的 她转错了 |
[50:13] | Pull down… | 等下 |
[50:19] | Kat. You’re fighting me, Kat. Come on. | 凯特 别跟我作对 凯特 别这样 |
[50:21] | We got to do it together, now. | 我们必须一起来 别这样 |
[50:22] | – Come on. Kat, come on, please. – David. | – 凯特 别这样 求你了 – 大卫 |
[50:24] | Kat! | 凯特 |
[50:26] | – Kat. Kat! – Look at me! | – 凯特 凯特 – 看着我 |
[50:27] | Just pull on the lever! Okay? | 把门打开 好吗 |
[50:30] | Kat, come on! Come on! | 凯特 快点 |
[50:32] | Just pull down on the lever! | 快 把门打开呀 |
[50:35] | – David… – Kat! | – 大卫 – 凯特 |
[50:37] | Come on, you can do this! | 快啊 把门打开 |
[50:38] | David, she’s doing it deliberately. | 大卫 她是故意不开门的 |
[50:43] | Come on! | 不要 |
[50:45] | Kat! | 凯特 |
[50:47] | – Kat! – David, stop. | – 凯特 – 大卫 别喊了 |
[50:51] | Stop. | 别喊了 |
[50:56] | She’s not letting Calvin back in here. | 她不想让卡尔文回到空间站 |
[51:00] | Kat? | 凯特 |
[51:07] | Commander. | 长官 |
[51:34] | Kat, Kat… | 凯特 凯特 |
[51:46] | What is going on? | 这到底是怎么了 |
[51:51] | What is going on? | 到底是怎么了 |
[52:27] | Guys, guys, do you copy? | 各位 收得到吗 |
[52:32] | Yeah. | 能 |
[52:34] | – Yeah, I copy. – Okay, okay, um… | – 能 能收到 – 那就好 |
[52:38] | Let’s keep it together. | 我们要振作起来 |
[52:42] | We may have… We may have an opportunity here. | 这可能是一次机会 |
[52:47] | Calvin’s ability to survive in that vacuum and temperature | 虽然卡尔文在太空环境下的生存能力 |
[52:49] | is astonishing. | 惊人 |
[52:52] | But he can’t live much longer out there. | 但它坚持不了多久 |
[52:57] | Sho. Sho. | 秀 |
[52:59] | Are you sure that we’ve lost all communication with Earth? | 你确定我们已经彻底和地球失联了吗 |
[53:03] | I am sure. | 我确定 |
[53:04] | All right, then we have to keep it out there. | 好 那我们绝对不能让它再进来 |
[53:07] | We have a new firewall. | 太空站就是最后一道防火墙 |
[53:11] | David, can you see it? | 大卫 你看得到它吗 |
[53:14] | I’ll see. Um… | 我找找看 |
[53:16] | – Sho. – Yes? | – 秀 – 在 |
[53:17] | Can you re-flood the airlock? | 给气闸舱增压吧 |
[53:22] | You tell me when. | 好了告诉我 |
[53:27] | Okay. | 好了 |
[53:39] | Did she close that valve? | 她把冷却阀门关上了吗 |
[53:40] | Yeah, yeah, she closed it. | 是的 关上了 |
[53:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[53:45] | What other way could it get in? | 它还能从哪儿进来呢 |
[53:48] | The thrusters. | 推进器 |
[53:50] | The manifolds in the thruster nozzles. | 推进器喷嘴里有集合管 |
[53:51] | If it tries one, we could blast it off. | 如果它从那进 我们就把它喷出去 |
[53:54] | But we’d have to know which. | 但得知道是哪个推进器 |
[53:56] | It’s too dark. I can’t see anything. | 外面太暗了 我什么都看不见 |
[53:59] | – Shit. – There must be some way. | – 见鬼 – 肯定有办法的 |
[54:02] | Thruster sensors. | 推进器感应装置 |
[54:04] | If it climbs in the nozzle, the temperature should move. | 如果它爬进了喷嘴 推进器的温度就会上升 |
[54:07] | Should. | 没错 |
[54:09] | All right. | 很好 |
[54:14] | – There. – Thruster two firing. | – 那个 – 二号推进器 点火 |
[54:18] | Miranda, can you reach Tranquility? | 米兰达 你能去宁静号吗 |
[54:22] | We missed. Cut it. | 没打中 关掉吧 |
[54:27] | Guys, it’s heading toward… No, wait! | 它正在靠近 不 等一下 |
[54:28] | No, no, it’s heading towards the lab. It’s fast. | 不 不 它向实验舱去了 很快 |
[54:30] | I’m sorry, guys, I can’t see. | 抱歉 各位 我看不到它 |
[54:31] | It’s okay, we’re watching. | 没关系 我们盯着温度表呢 |
[54:35] | – Kibo. – Thruster three firing. | – 希望号 – 三号推进器 点火 |
[54:49] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[54:52] | Please, please. | 拜托 |
[54:54] | Quest this time. | 这次是寻求号 |
[54:55] | – David, can you see? – No, I’m… | – 大卫 你看到它了吗 – 没 我 |
[54:56] | – Thruster five. – Sorry. I’m sorry, I can’t… | – 五号推进器 – 抱歉 没看到 |
[55:03] | Sho? | 秀 |
[55:10] | What was that? | 什么警报 |
[55:12] | We’ve burned through too much fuel. | 我们消耗了太多燃料了 |
[55:13] | – There. – We were already low after the Pilgrim. | – 那里 – 回收朝圣者号时就已经用掉了不少 |
[55:16] | Doc, listen, all this thrusting, | 米兰达 听着 刚才这些操作 |
[55:19] | we’ve placed ourselves into decaying orbit. | 已经让我们进入了衰减轨道 |
[55:21] | – Shit. – We’ll reach atmosphere soon | – 见鬼 – 如果不返回稳定轨道 |
[55:23] | if I don’t get us back to stable. | 我们很快就会落入大气层 |
[55:26] | And I’ll need the rest of the fuel to do it, | 剩下的燃料必须用来重返稳定轨道 |
[55:28] | – if we even have that much. – No. David? | – 还不一定够用 – 不 大卫 |
[55:30] | David, we can’t risk Calvin riding us down into the atmosphere, okay? | 大卫 绝对不能让卡尔文和我们一起进入大气层 |
[55:34] | But I don’t know… Could it survive that? | 不知道它能不能承受摩擦产生的高温 |
[55:36] | We don’t know. | 不知道 |
[55:37] | It’s already gone well beyond | 它的承受能力 |
[55:38] | what any living organism should be able to survive. | 可能超乎我们的想象 |
[55:47] | If it’s between letting it in here or letting it down there, | 如果必须在让它进来和让它落到地球上做出选择 |
[55:50] | we let it in here. | 我们只能让它进来 |
[55:52] | Where are you? | 你到底在哪儿 |
[56:18] | We’ve just let it back in here. | 我们已经让它进来了 |
[56:25] | Moving us back into stable orbit. | 返回稳定轨道 |
[56:34] | These creatures could have dominated Mars for hundreds of millions of years. | 这种生物曾经称霸火星长达数亿年之久 |
[56:38] | But now we know that they hibernate with a loss of atmosphere. | 但我们知道大气成分的缺失可以让它进入休眠状态 |
[56:41] | If we deprive it of air, retreat in Tranquility, and seal ourselves off… | 我们可以退回宁静号把整个舱室封闭起来 |
[56:47] | And vent the rest of the station. | 然后排空其它舱室的空气 |
[56:50] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[56:52] | No life support, no life. | 没有了空气它就死定了 |
[56:54] | Right. | 是的 |
[56:56] | Okay, Hugh and I will sweep from Quest east. | 好 休和我负责寻求号以东的部分 |
[56:59] | And, um, you and Sho scour the poles and, uh, lock off each compartment. | 还有 你们俩负责检查和关闭北边和南边的舱室 |
[58:07] | It will take about four hours to vent all oxygen. | 排空所有氧气 大概需要四个小时 |
[58:11] | – What do we do till then? – We wait. | – 之后怎么办 – 等待 |
[58:18] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[58:21] | Derry, look at me. | 德里 看着我 |
[58:23] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[58:25] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[58:39] | I remember the day the Challenger blew up. | 我还记得挑战者号爆炸的那天 |
[58:44] | They took us out of school early, I remember that day. | 学校都让我们提前放学了 |
[58:57] | It’s hard to watch people die. | 那场灾难真让人揪心 |
[59:03] | Like, uh… | 就像 |
[59:08] | Fireworks. | 一场烟火 |
[59:11] | “Up, up” | 向上 |
[59:16] | “the long, delirious, burning blue” | 飞往梦幻炽热的长天 |
[59:20] | “I’ve topped the wind-swept heights with ease and grace” | 飞到防风游走的云间 从容泰然 |
[59:28] | Best eulogy ever. | 多美的悼词啊 |
[59:30] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[59:32] | Rory says, | 罗里说过 |
[59:34] | “Don’t give me a eulogy.” | 我需要的不是悼词 |
[59:38] | “Give me a parachute.” | 而是能活命的降落伞 |
[59:49] | He was my buddy. | 他是我的朋友 |
[59:55] | It’s my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[59:58] | It’s all my fault. | 一切都是我的错 |
[59:59] | Maybe it was your fault, maybe it was my fault, maybe… | 可能是你的错 可能是我的错 也可能… |
[1:00:03] | I don’t know, it doesn’t matter, does it? | 我不知道 但这已经不重要了 |
[1:00:07] | Getting this thing on board was a risk, and we knew it from the beginning. | 把它放在空间站本来就有风险 我们一开始就知道 |
[1:00:12] | I took it. | 我们带它来的 |
[1:00:14] | It’s just surviving. | 它只是想活下去 |
[1:00:18] | Life’s very existence requires destruction. | 毁灭是生命存活的代价 |
[1:00:24] | Calvin doesn’t hate us. | 卡尔文并不恨我们 |
[1:00:29] | But he has to kill us | 只是它必须杀掉我们 |
[1:00:33] | in order to survive. | 才能活下去 |
[1:00:42] | Hugh. | 休 |
[1:00:44] | – Hugh. Hugh. – Hugh. | – 休 休 – 休 |
[1:00:49] | All right, all right. | 没事的 |
[1:00:51] | – Hey. – Derry? | – 嘿 – 德里 |
[1:00:52] | Hugh? | 休 |
[1:00:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:00:57] | I’m sorry, because of all the… | 对不起 都是因为我 |
[1:01:01] | – Hugh? – Hugh? | – 休 – 休 |
[1:01:04] | Hugh? | 休 |
[1:01:06] | Hugh? There’s no output. | 休 没有脉搏了 |
[1:01:10] | God, get the defib. | 把除颤器拿来 |
[1:01:14] | – Get him back. – Okay. | – 挪过来 – 好 |
[1:01:17] | – Get him down. – I’ll strap him in. | – 让他躺下 – 我来把他绑好 |
[1:01:19] | Take off the sling, okay? – Yeah. | – 把绷带拆了 – 好的 |
[1:01:22] | Sho, get the ACLS kit and the defibrillator. | 秀 去拿心脏急救箱和除颤器 |
[1:01:24] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:01:29] | Here. | 给 |
[1:01:30] | Prep the defibrillator and get the shocks down. | 准备进行心室除颤 |
[1:01:32] | – 360 joules. – Yeah. | – 360焦 – 是 |
[1:01:33] | Copy, 360 joules. | 收到 360焦 |
[1:01:35] | Charging. Clear. | 充电 准备 |
[1:01:40] | – Charging. Shooting. – Still fibrillating. | – 充电 – 不要停下 |
[1:01:41] | Just stack the shocks if you have to. | 再来一次 |
[1:01:42] | – Go, 360. – All right. Clear. | – 360焦 – 好 准备 |
[1:01:46] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[1:01:48] | – Nothing. – Go again, 360. | – 没反应 – 再来 360焦 |
[1:01:49] | – Go again. Hit him. – Clear. | – 继续 开始 – 准备 |
[1:01:52] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:01:53] | All right, all right. I got output. | 好了 有脉搏了 |
[1:01:56] | – Yeah. – Okay. | – 是的 – 好的 |
[1:01:58] | Okay, sinus rate 98 BPM. | 好的 心跳每分钟98次 |
[1:02:01] | You really scared me there, buddy. | 你把我吓着了 伙计 |
[1:02:04] | David? | 大卫 |
[1:02:07] | David? | 大卫 |
[1:02:11] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[1:02:12] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[1:02:14] | Stabilizing. | 体征稳定了 |
[1:02:20] | Get the plasma cutter. | 快去拿离子切割枪 |
[1:02:21] | Calvin’s feeding off his leg. | 卡尔文在吞食他的腿 |
[1:02:25] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[1:02:29] | Miranda! | 米兰达 |
[1:02:35] | Go. Get out of here. | 快走 离开这里 |
[1:02:41] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[1:02:44] | Miranda, let’s go! Pull it away from Hugh. | 米兰达 快走 得把它从休身上引开 |
[1:02:46] | Sho. | 秀 |
[1:02:47] | – We’ll come back for him! – Miranda! Come on! Let’s go! | – 回头再来接他 – 米兰达 快走 |
[1:02:49] | Sho! | 秀 |
[1:02:56] | No! | 不 |
[1:03:01] | Sho! | 秀 |
[1:03:02] | No! Shit. | 不 该死 |
[1:03:18] | Hey, guys? | 有人吗 |
[1:03:21] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:04:50] | Calvin? | 卡尔文呢 |
[1:04:51] | We don’t know where he is. | 不知道它去哪儿了 |
[1:05:02] | – Where’s Sho? – He’ll be fine. | – 秀在哪儿 – 他不会有事的 |
[1:05:05] | We stopped all oxygen venting in the station. | 我们停止了排氧程序 |
[1:05:19] | Lift me up. | 让我起来 |
[1:05:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:05:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:05:30] | Oh, Miranda. | 米兰达 |
[1:05:40] | I’m up. | 我起来了 |
[1:06:10] | I’m coming home, Mei. | 我马上回家 小梅 |
[1:06:46] | I know what I feel is not scientific. | 我已经没办法 |
[1:06:48] | It’s not rational. | 再保持理智了 |
[1:06:52] | I feel hate. | 我好恨 |
[1:06:55] | I feel pure… | 满脑子都是 |
[1:06:57] | fucking… | 憎恨 |
[1:06:59] | …hate for that thing. | 对它的憎恨 |
[1:07:13] | Calvin. | 卡尔文 |
[1:07:20] | How is that moving like that? | 它怎么会显示在图上 |
[1:07:22] | He must have swallowed the marker on Derry’s leg. | 它肯定把德里腿上的传感器吃下去了 |
[1:07:25] | Yeah. | 应该是 |
[1:07:29] | We can track him. | 这样就能追踪它了 |
[1:09:11] | Let’s kill this thing. Venting Zarya now. | 消灭它吧 曙光号开始排气 |
[1:09:27] | Okay, it’s suffocating. | 好了 没有氧气了 |
[1:09:28] | – How long do you think that’s gonna take? – I don’t know. | – 还要多久它才会窒息而死 – 不知道 |
[1:09:32] | Proximity alert. Proximity alert. | 接近警报 接近警报 |
[1:09:35] | Proximity alert. Proximity alert. | 接近警报 接近警报 |
[1:09:38] | Proximity… | 接近警报 |
[1:09:40] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[1:09:41] | Kat’s distress call must have reached Earth. | 看来他们收到了凯特的求救讯息 |
[1:09:43] | Wait, where are they docking? | 他们要在哪里对接 |
[1:09:46] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:09:47] | – Looks like Zarya. – Jesus, that’s where Calvin is. | 好像去了曙光号 – 糟了 卡尔文就在那儿 |
[1:09:51] | Station to Soyuz. | 空间站呼叫联盟号 |
[1:09:54] | Station to Soyuz, do you copy? | 呼叫联盟号 收到请回复 |
[1:09:58] | Station to Soyuz, do you copy? | 呼叫联盟号 收到请回复 |
[1:10:00] | – Station to Soyuz, do you copy? – Try the flashlight. | – 呼叫联盟号 收到请回复 – 用手电筒试试 |
[1:10:06] | Come on, come on. | 看这里 看这里 |
[1:10:10] | They can’t see this. | 他们看不见 |
[1:10:13] | Must be too reflective. | 光都被反射了 |
[1:10:26] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:10:27] | What the fuck are they doing? | 他们到底想干什么 |
[1:10:29] | David. | 大卫 |
[1:10:30] | David! | 大卫 |
[1:10:32] | They’re not coming to rescue us. | 他们不是来救我们的 |
[1:10:35] | It’s Firewall Three. | 这是三号防火墙 |
[1:10:37] | What? | 什么 |
[1:10:39] | Firewall One was the box. | 一号防火墙是培养器 |
[1:10:42] | And Firewall Two was the lab. | 二号防火墙是实验舱 |
[1:10:46] | And Firewall Three is the station. | 三号防火墙是空间站 |
[1:10:50] | But we have a new firewall. | 曙光号是新的防火墙 |
[1:10:52] | – What are you saying? – They don’t know that. | – 你说什么 – 但他们不知道 |
[1:10:54] | And if Firewall One or Two fail, they have two choices. | 如果一号和二号防火墙都失效了 他们只有两个选择 |
[1:10:58] | They can contain, or they expel. | 将我们隔离或者流放 |
[1:11:05] | They’re pushing us out to deep space. | 他们正在把我们推向外太空 |
[1:11:10] | They cannot risk Calvin reaching Earth. | 这样卡尔文就不可能落到地球上了 |
[1:11:14] | That was my protocol. | 这是我提出的方案 |
[1:11:16] | I insisted from the beginning, and the committee agreed. | 一开始我就坚持这样做 上层也批准了 |
[1:11:21] | They all put their names to it. | 他们全都签字同意了 |
[1:11:23] | The list is as long as your arm. | 名单非常长 |
[1:11:27] | Now, protecting firewalls is my job, | 保证防火墙的安全是我的责任 |
[1:11:29] | and if we would have succeeded, we could have gone home. | 我们如果成功了就可以安全返回地球 |
[1:11:34] | And if we failed… | 但如果失败了 |
[1:11:43] | Wait for me, Mei. | 等我 小梅 |
[1:11:55] | Sho. Oh, he thinks it’s a rescue. | 是秀 他以为救援来了 |
[1:11:58] | Oh, God. He’s heading towards Calvin. | 糟糕 他朝着卡尔文去了 |
[1:12:02] | We have to stop him. | 我们必须阻止他 |
[1:12:15] | Sho! | 秀 |
[1:12:16] | Sho, can you hear us? | 秀 听得到吗 |
[1:12:57] | Sho! | 秀 |
[1:13:03] | Sho! | 秀 |
[1:13:31] | Sho! | 秀 |
[1:13:33] | – Miranda! – Sho! | – 米兰达 – 秀 |
[1:13:41] | Sho? | 秀 |
[1:13:52] | – Sho! – Take my hand, Sho! | – 秀 – 抓住我的手 别松手 |
[1:13:54] | Don’t let go, Sho! | 别松手 秀 |
[1:14:12] | No! | 不 |
[1:14:17] | No! No, don’t let go! | 不 别松手 |
[1:14:21] | Sho! No, Sho! No! | 秀 不 秀 不 |
[1:14:25] | – No! – Let go! | – 不 – 松手 |
[1:14:27] | – No! – No! | – 不 – 不 |
[1:14:29] | No! Sho! Sho! | 不 秀 秀 |
[1:14:52] | Miranda! | 米兰达 |
[1:14:59] | No! | 不 |
[1:15:00] | – Come on! – No! | – 加油 – 不 |
[1:15:02] | Miranda! | 米兰达 |
[1:15:10] | Miranda! Let’s go! | 米兰达 松手 |
[1:16:05] | The CPU is still up. It’s a miracle. | 中央处理器还在运转 真是个奇迹 |
[1:16:08] | We’re, uh… | 我们的… |
[1:16:10] | We’re losing life support. | 我们的生命维持系统瘫痪了 |
[1:16:12] | The temperature is dropping rapidly. | 气温下降得很快 |
[1:16:14] | Atmosphere is venting from everywhere, and I don’t know how to stop it. | 整个空间站都在排气 我不知道怎么让它们停下 |
[1:16:17] | Okay, how much time do we have? | 我们还剩多少时间 |
[1:16:19] | In here? Uh, two hours, maybe an hour 45… | 在这儿 2个小时 也可能1小时45分 |
[1:16:24] | But it, uh… | 我需要… |
[1:16:26] | – What? – Fuck. | – 怎么了 – 糟了 |
[1:16:27] | – Fuck! – What? What is it? What? | – 真该死 – 怎么了 怎么了 |
[1:16:31] | We’re, uh… | 我们… |
[1:16:34] | We’re not moving into space. The opposite. | 我们没有飘向外太空 而是在飘向地球 |
[1:16:36] | All that fucked-up thrusting, we’re decaying again. | 联盟号的反向推力让我们进入了衰减轨道 |
[1:16:39] | What? | 什么 |
[1:16:42] | Sho has a subroutine here. | 秀设置了一个子程序 |
[1:16:48] | Without any correction in course, which, um… | 我们没法修正轨道了 因为 |
[1:16:50] | we don’t have any fuel for anyway, um… | 燃料早就已经用完了 |
[1:16:54] | We’ll hit the atmosphere in, uh… | 现在距离落入大气层还有 |
[1:16:59] | 39 minutes. | 39分钟 |
[1:17:13] | We’re not gonna survive reentry. | 我们活不到落地的时侯 |
[1:17:23] | Calvin could. | 但卡尔文可 |
[1:18:11] | It’s so cold. | 好冷啊 |
[1:18:37] | My father used to read this to me when I was a kid. | 小时候我爸爸经常读这个给我听 |
[1:18:46] | “Good night, room.” | 晚安 房间 |
[1:18:51] | “Good night, moon.” | 晚安 月亮 |
[1:18:54] | “Good night, cow jumping over the moon.” | 晚安 从月亮上跳过的牛 |
[1:19:01] | “Good night, light.” | 晚安 灯 |
[1:19:03] | “And the red balloon.” | 还有红气球 |
[1:19:12] | “Good night, nobody.” | 晚安 不在这里的人 |
[1:19:41] | I remember when I saw my first picture of Earth. | 当我第一次看到地球的照片时 |
[1:19:46] | And I asked my father where all those… | 我问我爸爸为什么上面没有 |
[1:19:50] | All those lines were. | 那些线条 |
[1:19:53] | The borders. | 那些边界线 |
[1:20:00] | I really miss him. | 我好想他 |
[1:20:22] | Good night, moon. | 晚安 月亮 |
[1:20:26] | Good night, stars. | 晚安 星星 |
[1:20:30] | Good night, air. | 晚安 空气 |
[1:20:37] | Good night, air. | 晚安 空气 |
[1:20:42] | Bait. | 诱饵 |
[1:20:44] | Calvin needs oxygen to survive. | 卡尔文需要氧气才能存活 |
[1:20:47] | With the 02 levels so low in the rest of the ship, | 现在空间站里的氧气含量这么低 |
[1:20:49] | it will be drawn to the oxygen candles. | 而氧烛可以释放出氧气 |
[1:20:51] | – We can use them as bait. – Yeah. | – 我们可以用它们做诱饵 – 没错 |
[1:20:52] | There are two lifeboats, A and B, | 我们有两个逃生舱 A和B |
[1:20:56] | both set to default entry trajectory. | 它们会自动进入返航轨道 |
[1:21:00] | You press the button, they autopilot themselves to the surface, | 只要按下启动键 它们就能自行返回地球 |
[1:21:04] | unless somebody… Somebody overrides them from the inside. | 除非有人从内部更改驾驶模式 |
[1:21:08] | I use the oxygen candles to lure Calvin into Boat A. | 我会用氧烛做诱饵 把卡尔文引到逃生舱A |
[1:21:13] | I close the hatch. I press the button to give me full manual control. | 关上舱门按下启动键 然后升启全手动模式 |
[1:21:18] | And if I can hold the stick, I can override the flight path. | 只要能抓住控制杆 我就可以改变航道 |
[1:21:20] | And if I hold it long enough, | 而只要时间够长 |
[1:21:23] | I can avoid reentry. | 我就能绕过大气层 |
[1:21:26] | You fly out into deep space. | 你会飞向外太空 |
[1:21:28] | With Calvin. Yes. | 和卡尔文一起 没错 |
[1:21:30] | Meanwhile, you get into Boat B, | 与此同时 你要进入逃生舱B |
[1:21:33] | you press the button, and if there are no complications, | 按下启动键 不出意外的话 |
[1:21:36] | – then it’d take you back home. – No. | – 你就能回到地球了 – 不 |
[1:21:38] | No, we should lure Calvin together. | 不 我们应该一起行动 |
[1:21:39] | – No, Miranda. – Yeah. | – 不行 米兰达 – 嗯 |
[1:21:42] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 那样做没有意义 |
[1:21:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:21:45] | The lifeboats are meant for one person. | 每个逃生舱只能坐一个人 |
[1:21:48] | And this has been your plan all along. | 这也是你计划的一部分 |
[1:21:51] | To make sure that, that creature doesn’t get to Earth. | 用来确保外星生物不会进入地球 |
[1:21:55] | Then I should be Plan A. | 那让我来引诱卡尔文 |
[1:21:57] | No, I’m a pilot. | 不 让我来 |
[1:21:59] | You’re Plan B. | 你要活着回去 |
[1:22:02] | Listen, listen. | 听我说 听着 |
[1:22:04] | I belong up here. | 我属于这里 |
[1:22:11] | I don’t want to go back down to eight billion of those motherfuckers. | 我不想回去和80亿个混蛋呆在一起 |
[1:22:20] | I need you to say you trust me. | 我希望你能相信我 |
[1:22:24] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[1:22:33] | I do. | 好 |
[1:22:36] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[1:22:42] | Wait here. I’ll signal you. | 你在这里 等我的信号 |
[1:24:37] | Hey! Shit! | 嘿 糟糕 |
[1:24:53] | Shit! | 糟糕 |
[1:25:41] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[1:26:58] | Okay. | 到了 |
[1:27:02] | This is Mission Specialist Dr. David A. Jordan | 我是随行医疗官大卫·乔丹 |
[1:27:05] | commanding Soyuz Lifeboat A, 2233 UTC. | 正在操纵联盟号逃生舱A 协调世界时晚上10:23分 |
[1:27:09] | ISS has entered catastrophic orbital decay. | 由于轨道衰减 国际空间站即将坠毁 |
[1:27:13] | Initiating emergency escape sequence in five, | 现启动紧急逃生程序 倒计时 五 |
[1:27:16] | four, three, | 四 三 |
[1:27:19] | two, one. | 二 一 |
[1:28:00] | Come on, Miranda, get going. | 快啊 米兰达 快走 |
[1:28:18] | Initiating manual override. | 开启手动控制模式 |
[1:28:49] | This is Dr. Miranda North, | 我是米兰达·诺斯 |
[1:28:50] | black box recording in case of death upon reentry. | 进入大气层前留此记录以防不测 |
[1:28:54] | The creature killed four of the six ISS astronauts, | 火星生物卡尔文已杀害四名空间站宇航员 |
[1:28:57] | with a fifth, Dr. David Jordan, | 为防止它落入地球 大卫·乔丹博士 |
[1:29:00] | presumed dead, carrying it out into deep space. | 带它一起飞向了外太空 |
[1:29:04] | My five colleagues all sacrificed themselves to maintain the firewall, so, please, | 为了地球的安全 我的5名同事全都献出了自己的生命 |
[1:29:09] | honor them for giving everything to this cause. | 请你铭记他们为航天事业做出的巨大牺牲 |
[1:29:13] | Mars life-forms should be considered hostile. | 经证实火星生物极具攻击性 |
[1:29:16] | Do not underestimate their intelligence and their adaptive capabilities. | 千万不要低估它们的智商和适应能力 |
[1:29:21] | Now, we did not learn how to restrain or eliminate it, | 我们尚未找到控制或消灭卡尔文的方法 |
[1:29:24] | but if this creature ever reaches Earth, | 如果该生物抵达地球 |
[1:29:26] | use every available resource to destroy it, | 请务必不惜一切代价将其消灭 |
[1:29:29] | or you will risk all human life. | 否则全人类将面临灭顶之灾 |
[1:31:42] | You can do it. You can do it. | 你能做到 你能做到 |
[1:31:45] | You can do it. | 你能做到 |
[1:31:46] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[1:33:33] | No, no, no. No! | 不要 |
[1:33:35] | No! No! | 不要 |
[1:33:38] | No! | 不要 |
[1:33:40] | No! | 不要 |
[1:33:41] | No! | 不要 |
[1:33:44] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:33:46] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:33:51] | No! | 不要 |
[1:33:53] | No! | 不要 |
[1:33:55] | No! | 不要 |
[1:33:57] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[1:33:59] | No, no, no, no! | 不要打开 |