时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | It’s Arrested Development. | 欢迎收看<发展受阻> |
[00:05] | Michael Bluth believed he’d just made a shocking discovery. | Michael Bluth有了一个惊人的发现 |
[00:08] | I mean, that might be an older sister that we’ve never met. | 我们没准还有个素未谋面的姐姐呢 |
[00:11] | Wow. Look at the beak on that bird. | 哇 瞧她的鹰钩鼻 |
[00:14] | Michael found the picture in a secret room | Michael在秘密房间找到这张照片 |
[00:16] | while looking for incriminating evidence against his father. | 当时他正在寻找证明其父无罪的证据 |
[00:19] | I have an older sister? | 我还有个姐姐 |
[00:21] | Don’t you kind of remember having an older sister? | 你不记得有个姐姐了吗 |
[00:23] | – Not at all. What, do you? – A little bit. | – 完全不记得了 怎么 你记得啊 – 有点印象 |
[00:25] | You know, I mean, Nellie does sound familiar. | Nellie这个名字确实听着挺熟悉的 |
[00:27] | Mom and Dad clearly were trying to keep this hidden from us. | 老爸老妈很明显是想瞒着我们 |
[00:29] | But this could be anybody. | 但这妹子可能是任何人啊 |
[00:30] | This could be a deformed neighbour or… | 可能是丑邻居或者 |
[00:32] | A child that Mom and Dad gave up for some reason, | 是老爸老妈因某种原因抛弃的孩子 |
[00:35] | and whose identity they’re now using to pin their crimes on. | 现在他们利用她的身份把罪名全推到她身上 |
[00:38] | You know, the prosecutor said | 检察官说 |
[00:39] | that there was that account with money in it | N.Bluth账户里可是有好大一笔钱呢 |
[00:41] | labelled N.Bluth. Her name is Nellie. | 她的名字叫Nellie |
[00:43] | Michael, do you remember when you thought there was | Michael 还记得上次你以为有个 |
[00:45] | a mysterious Mr F. Out to get you? | 神秘人Mr.F想抓你吗 |
[00:49] | Yeah, but that was retard… misguided. | 记得 但那是我笨 被误导了 |
[00:51] | This is different. This is N. Bluth. | 这次不一样 这可是N.Bluth啊 |
[00:55] | Well, why don’t you just go to Dad and ask | 你怎么不直接去问老爸 |
[00:56] | who Nellie is, point blank? | Nellie是谁 更直接不是 |
[00:58] | So he can just cover it up and lie? | 然后让他继续撒谎掩饰吗 |
[00:59] | I can’t stand to hear one more lie out of this family. | 我可再也不想听到这个家里的人撒谎了 |
[01:02] | There’s the woman I’m sexually attracted to. | 让我性致勃勃的女人在这啊 |
[01:06] | Okay. But that’s the last one. | 好吧 这是最后一次了 |
[01:07] | Well, I’m off to the gym to prepare for our tryst. | 我要去体育馆为我们的幽会做准备了 |
[01:10] | Tryst? | 幽会 |
[01:11] | Yes, Lindsay and I are | 是啊 Lindsay和我 |
[01:12] | planning a night of heterosexual intercourse. | 在计划一夜异性交媾 |
[01:15] | You can just say “Intercourse”. | 说”交媾”就好 |
[01:16] | We talked about it last night. | 我们昨晚讨论过了 |
[01:18] | After a disappointing attempt at lovemaking. | 在一次失败的性爱尝试之后 |
[01:20] | This isn’t going to happen. I just want you to be satisfied. | 今晚没搞头了 我只是想让你感到满足而已 |
[01:24] | T, you’re always thinking of others. | T 你总是为他人着想[想着别人] |
[01:26] | I tried that. It didn’t work either. | 我试过了 但也不起作用啊 |
[01:28] | Well, you know, maybe I would be more attracted to you | 如果你的身材再好一点 |
[01:31] | if you were in better shape. | 没准我会更有性趣 |
[01:33] | You know, if you were just more muscular, masculine. | 如果你肌肉再发达一点 更有男人味一点 |
[01:36] | – Does that make me shallow? – No. | – 这会不会显得我很肤浅 – 不会 |
[01:38] | I was going to say the same thing to you. | 我还打算对你说同样的话呢 |
[01:40] | Maybe we should take a little time to work on ourselves, | 也许我们应该花点时间改善自身 |
[01:42] | and then we’ll plan a special night | 然后我们计划一个特别的夜晚 |
[01:45] | in seven or eight days | 七八天以后 |
[01:46] | or a couple of weeks | 还是几周后吧 |
[01:47] | let’s say three weeks | 那就三周后 |
[01:49] | We’re gonna go for it in a month. | 我们准备在一个月内搞定 |
[01:50] | Starting at the start of next month. | 从下个月开始 |
[01:51] | And we’re gonna call it a 31-day month. | 我们准备称之为”31天”月计划 |
[01:53] | Even though this particular month has 30 days. | 即使这个月只有30天 |
[01:55] | You know, I’ve already prepared a list of “Won’ts”. | 我已经为自己整理了一张”不想做的事”名单 |
[01:58] | You’re not going to believe this. My list of “Can’ts”. | 你一定不敢相信 我的”不能做的事”名单 |
[02:02] | Marital love can be so romantic. | 夫妻间的爱意真是很浪漫啊 |
[02:04] | What? What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么 这是什么意思 |
[02:05] | – What? – Marital love. | – 什么什么意思 – 夫妻间的爱意 |
[02:07] | You were looking right at me, and you said marital love. | 你刚刚一直盯着我 然后说夫妻间的爱意 |
[02:08] | I don’t… Why would I… | 我没有 我怎么会 |
[02:10] | George Michael was interested | George Michael会感兴趣 |
[02:11] | because earlier that day he discovered | 是因为早些时候他发现 |
[02:14] | that the recent mock wedding | 自己最近和表妹Maeby |
[02:15] | he’d acted in with his cousin Maeby… | 一起扮演的那次假结婚 |
[02:17] | We’re married? | 我们结婚了 |
[02:18] | … was, in fact, as real and binding as the rice pudding | 实际上 正如那些老年痴呆的老人 |
[02:21] | the disoriented patients had thrown at them. | 往自己身上扔的大米布丁一样真实 |
[02:24] | I was talking to your aunt and uncle. | 我在和你姑母姑父说话 |
[02:26] | Of course, they’re married, too. | 当然了 他们也结婚了 |
[02:29] | – Each other. – Please. | – 彼此结了婚 – 行了 |
[02:31] | Pity the fool who gives | 可怜可怜那个 |
[02:32] | me a bunch of jibber-jabber about romance. | 和我扯了一堆浪漫废话的傻瓜吧 |
[02:34] | My religious girlfriend just dumped me. | 我信教的女友刚刚抛弃我了 |
[02:35] | And for a simple little misunderstanding. | 还是因为芝麻绿豆的小误会 |
[02:37] | I mean, if someone was always asking you | 如果某人总是要求你 |
[02:38] | to embrace the Holy Trinity, what would you think they meant? | 去拥抱”圣三位一体” 你觉得他们该是什么意思 |
[02:40] | Gob thought it meant a three-way. | Gob以为是3P的意思呢 |
[02:43] | What? I thought that’s what all you guys lived for. | 怎么了 我以为这是你们的终生目标呢 |
[02:48] | What about you? You game? | 你呢 来吗 |
[02:49] | Well, maybe she just wasn’t for you. | 或者她不适合你 |
[02:50] | Which one? | 你说的是哪一个 |
[02:52] | I really wasn’t paying attention. | 我没怎么在意 |
[02:54] | The real problem is she keeps | 真正的问题是 |
[02:55] | saying that God is going to show me a sign. | 她总说上帝会给我一个神迹 |
[02:57] | The something of my ways. | 我人生道路上的什么东西 |
[03:01] | – Wisdom. – It’s probably wisdom. | – 智慧吗 – 没准 |
[03:04] | Gob, listen, can I ask you a question? | Gob 听着 我能问你个事吗 |
[03:05] | Do you remember growing up with a sister? | 你还记不记得小时候有个姐姐或者妹妹的 |
[03:08] | Sister? No, I don’t. | 姐姐妹妹 不记得了 |
[03:11] | Not really ringing any bells. | 完全没什么印象啊 |
[03:14] | Other than Lindsay, of course. | 除了Lindsay以外的姐姐妹妹 |
[03:15] | Oh, Lindsay! | 哦 Lindsay嘛 |
[03:17] | Well, you might not be the most reputable source on this. | 我怎么会想来问你这个问题 |
[03:19] | Upstairs, George Michael was sharing his news with his cousin. | 在楼上 George Michael把消息告诉了他表妹 |
[03:23] | You mean we’re married? | 你是说我们结婚了 |
[03:24] | No, it’s just a piece of paper. It doesn’t mean anything. | 不 这只是一纸婚书 不代表什么的 |
[03:26] | – I mean… – We should shred it. | – 我的意思是 – 我们该把它撕了 |
[03:28] | – It’s creeping me out. – Yeah, me, too. | – 它让我抓狂 – 是啊 也让我抓狂 |
[03:30] | But if we just put it over the dresser like we think it’s a joke, | 但是如果我们把它放在衣柜里 然后把它当成笑话 |
[03:33] | – then we would always know… – It is a joke. | – 正如我们一直所知的 – 这就是个笑话 |
[03:35] | Yeah. Unless we get it framed. | 是啊 除非我们把它裱起来 |
[03:39] | And Michael went to investigate his mystery sister. | Michael去调查他神秘姐姐的事 |
[03:42] | Michael! What a surprise. | Michael 真意外啊 |
[03:44] | Really? Were you expecting somebody else? | 是吗 你们是在等别人吗 |
[03:45] | Maybe one of your two daughters? | 或许在等你们两个女儿中的一个 |
[03:48] | Lindsay and Tobias never visit. | Lindsay和Tobias从不上这儿来 |
[03:52] | It’s so bad. | 真糟 |
[03:54] | I actually meant Lindsay and Nellie. | 我说的是Lindsay和Nellie |
[03:57] | You call them that, too? | 你也这样叫他们 |
[04:00] | It’s so nice to be able to talk like this. | 这样说话的感觉真好啊 |
[04:02] | Where’s Dad? | 老爸在哪 |
[04:03] | What’s all this? | 这都是些什么 |
[04:04] | Computer stuff from the office. | 办公室里的电脑什么的 |
[04:06] | No, Pop, you’re not doing | 不 老爸 你不会又在搞什么 |
[04:07] | another one of those Black Fridays, are you? | “黑色星期五”吧 |
[04:09] | Your mass firings? | 大规模裁员 |
[04:10] | Before firing his employees, however, | 每次在老George裁员之前 |
[04:13] | George, Sr had been sure to clear the office of its valuables. | 他总是先把办公室里的值钱东西收干净 |
[04:16] | So, when do we get to see our new fancy office? | 那我们什么时候能见到我们的新办公室 |
[04:18] | Soon as you get your new fancy job. You’re all fired. | 等你们找到新工作就能见到了 你们全被解雇了 |
[04:22] | The employees never saw it coming, | 员工们总是无法预见到这种结果 |
[04:24] | even though their first task | 尽管他们的第一份任务 |
[04:25] | was often to unload computers from a rental truck. | 通常是把电脑从租来的货车上搬下来 |
[04:29] | No, it’s not a Black Friday, although I did enjoy those. | 不 不是黑色星期五 虽然我很享受那种感觉 |
[04:32] | No, the prosecution’s | 不过不是 检察官 |
[04:34] | gonna want to have access to the hard drive, | 要检查我们的硬盘 |
[04:36] | so I just want to make sure everything’s nice and clean for them. | 我只是想在他们检查的时候一切都没问题 |
[04:40] | – What the hell is that thing? – An electromagnet. | – 这又是什么鬼东西 – 一块电磁铁 |
[04:42] | Think of it as a giant delete key. | 把它当成一个巨大的删除键好了 |
[04:44] | Well, I hate to spoil your fun, | 我不想打扰你的欢乐时光 |
[04:45] | Dad, but I got backups on all of that stuff, | 老爸 但是我有这些东西的备份 |
[04:48] | and this is illegal. | 而且这样做是违法的 |
[04:49] | Oh, well, excuse me, Judge Reinhold, | 哦 好吧 抱歉了 Reinhold法官大人 |
[04:51] | but I am trying to protect my family. | 但是我在尽力保护我的家人 |
[04:57] | That’s not a real gold necklace, is it? | 这不是真的金项链吧 |
[04:59] | Well, it wasn’t really your 50th birthday. | 这又不是你的真的50岁大寿 |
[05:03] | You know, Dad, you can’t have this stuff in here, all right? | 老爸 你不能把这东西放在这儿 |
[05:05] | And we don’t need more trouble. | 我们不能再惹更多麻烦了 |
[05:06] | It’s bad enough you got Buster | 你让Buster假装昏迷 |
[05:08] | faking a coma just so he doesn’t have to testify. | 好让他不能出庭作证 已经够坏了 |
[05:10] | I’ve been trying to get him out of that coma. | 我一直都在努力让他别再装了 |
[05:13] | It’s costing us a fortune. He’s sleeping us dry. | 这可花了我们一大笔钱 他睡着都能把我们榨干 |
[05:15] | Okay, faker, I’m cutting the cord. | 好了 你个小骗子 我把电源线给剪了 |
[05:19] | I’ll see you at the snack machine. | 在零食贩卖机前见哈 |
[05:24] | Well, if he knows that you don’t want him in the coma, | 如果你不想让他继续装了 |
[05:25] | then why is he still in it? | 他为什么还躺在那儿 |
[05:26] | For some reason he won’t tell me. | 因为一些他不肯告诉我的原因 |
[05:28] | He’d fallen for his day nurse. | 原因就是他爱上那个小护士了 |
[05:30] | Buster, you’re so dear. | Buster 你好萌啊 |
[05:32] | She found his complete | 小护士发现他这样 |
[05:33] | lack of personality and movement enchanting. | 没个性也没动作也确实挺吸引人的 |
[05:36] | I wish you could say something. | 我希望你能开口说话 |
[05:38] | Of course, if you did, everything would be ruined | 当然了 如果你开口说话了 那这一切美好都毁了 |
[05:41] | ’cause you wouldn’t be as pure. | 因为你就不会这么纯洁了 |
[05:43] | Speaking of living a lie, | 说到生活在谎言里 |
[05:45] | I don’t suppose either one of | 我不知道你们俩 |
[05:46] | you have remembered who this N.Bluth is, huh? | 到底还记不记得谁是 N.Bluth |
[05:48] | Not a Nick or a Nellie? | 不是叫Nick就是叫Nellie |
[05:51] | Just the one who married Lindsay. | 不就是娶了Lindsay那个吗 |
[05:55] | Isn’t it fun to talk like this? | 这样说是不是很搞笑啊 |
[05:59] | So Michael returned to the office, | 所以Michael又回到了办公室 |
[06:01] | where the atmosphere was paranoid. | 那的气氛有点可疑 |
[06:03] | – Is it Black Friday? – No one’s getting fired. | – 这是不是黑色星期五 – 没人会被炒了的 |
[06:05] | No one’s getting fired. | 没人会被炒了的 |
[06:06] | But we haven’t been paid, and they took our computers. | 我们没拿到薪水 而且电脑也被拿走了 |
[06:08] | I know how this looks bad, | 我知道情况很糟糕 |
[06:09] | but it’s just my father trying to erase | 但那只是我老爸 |
[06:10] | all the hard drives to avoid conviction. | 在消除硬盘数据 防止被抓到把柄 |
[06:12] | The company is fine. This is fun though, isn’t it? | 公司没问题 这样也有点意思 不是吗 |
[06:14] | They brought out all the old machines. | 他们把所有的老式机都拿出来了 |
[06:16] | I mean, they’ve seen better days, | 虽然不怎么样了 |
[06:18] | but I’m sure they’re all functional, right? | 但我想它们还能继续工作 对吧 |
[06:20] | Like Tom here. | 就跟Tom一样 |
[06:22] | – I’m 30. – You’re kidding me. | – 我才30岁 – 你在开玩笑吧 |
[06:25] | But Michael found the equipment frustrating as well. | Michael发现那些老式机的运行速度很让人着急 |
[06:28] | Gob’s programme? | Gob的程序 |
[06:32] | Idiot. | 白痴 |
[06:33] | And then he noticed something else. | 接着他发现了一些东西 |
[06:34] | George的秘密文档 远离Gob | |
[06:37] | “顾问” 请于工作日致电 谈判高手 | |
[06:38] | – Nellie? – Michael, I’ve gotta talk to you. | – Nellie – Michael 我要和你谈谈 |
[06:40] | Wow. KY Pro, huh? | 哇 这是KY Pro吧 |
[06:43] | Hey, don’t get any moisture on these babes. | 注意点 别把这宝贝弄湿了 |
[06:46] | Tobias Tobias. | |
[06:48] | Buddy, I needed that information. | 伙计 我需要那信息 |
[06:49] | This is that sister I’ve been looking for. | 这是我一直在找的我姐姐的信息啊 |
[06:51] | Well, just hit print screen. | 那按打印键 |
[06:53] | I’m sure that whatever’s on there will come up. | 不管里面有什么都能打印出来 |
[06:54] | Look at that. | 瞧啊 |
[06:59] | I kind of remember these being faster, you know? | 我记得这东西以前快得多啊 |
[07:01] | Yeah. We were probably all so | 也许我们嗑药嗑多了 |
[07:02] | jacked up on amyl and disco music, we didn’t notice. | 在加上点迪厅音乐 我们没注意到 |
[07:05] | But you know what? I’m glad about this printer lag, | 但是你知道吗 我很喜欢现在这龟速 |
[07:07] | because I was hoping to have a jaw session with you. | 因为我想和你面对面地谈一会儿 |
[07:11] | Well, why don’t we just say as long as that means a talk? | 那我们就长话短说吧 |
[07:13] | I find myself attracted to someone who is not my wife. | 我发现我爱上了某人 但她不是我老婆 |
[07:18] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[07:19] | Michael Michael. | |
[07:22] | – Can you believe it? – You’re married to my sister. | – 你能相信吗 – 你和我老姐结婚了 |
[07:25] | Don’t you think I know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[07:26] | I’m not interested in you that way. | 我一直都不喜欢你那方面 |
[07:29] | – What way? – Pick one. | – 哪方面 – 任何一个方面 |
[07:31] | No, did you think you were the Michael I was talking about? | 不不 你以为我说的Michael是你吗 |
[07:34] | – No. – What? | – 不是你啊 – 什么 |
[07:36] | No, interesting that your mind went there, though. Okay. | 不 你会那样想也无可厚非 |
[07:39] | No, I’m afraid the Michael I’m talking about is all lady. | 不是 我说的Michael是个女的 |
[07:43] | She’s the trainer at my gym. | 她是我健身房的教练 |
[07:44] | This is the trainer you started with today? | 你今天才去就认识的教练 |
[07:46] | Indeed. Can you believe she’s a bodybuilder? | 是啊 你能相信吗 她是个健身教练 |
[07:48] | Indeed. | 难以置信啊 |
[07:49] | What am I doing? What am I doing? What am I doing? | 我在干嘛 我在干嘛 我在干嘛 |
[07:52] | You’re nervous about becoming intimate with Lindsay again. | 你紧张是因为你将要和Lindsay有亲密行为 |
[07:55] | You probably should not rush into things, you know? | 不要急于求成 好吗 |
[07:57] | Don’t call this girl-Michael. | 别给这个叫Michael的女人打电话 |
[07:59] | Stay away from the gym. Just leave it alone. | 离健身房远远的 忘了这事吧 |
[08:01] | Wise words, boy-Michael. | 够明智啊 男版Michael |
[08:03] | I’ll tell you, if I wasn’t | 我告诉你 |
[08:04] | so dripping and disgustingly sweaty right now, | 如果我现在不是完全湿身的话 |
[08:06] | I’d hop over this desk and give you such a hug. | 我就会跳过这桌子给你一个大大的拥抱 |
[08:09] | Hey, coulda, shoulda, woulda. | 嗨 可能 应该 没准可以 |
[08:11] | Hey, no. Look. | 嗨 不要了 看着 |
[08:13] | Number’s up. Look at that. | 号码出来了 瞧 |
[08:15] | It would’ve been a seven. | 这应该是个7吧 |
[08:17] | Later that night, Lucille visited Buster in the hospital. | 当天晚上 Lucille去医院看Buster |
[08:21] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[08:22] | My name is Representative John Van Heusen, | 我是John Van Heusen代表 |
[08:25] | and I am here to protect the dignity of this boy’s life. | 我来这里是为了捍卫这孩子生命的尊严 |
[08:28] | Dignity? Easy for you to say. | 尊严 你说得好听 |
[08:30] | I’m the one who has to loofah his stump. | 我才是那个用丝瓜蒂给他洗假肢的人 |
[08:32] | I believe death is wrong in all of its forms, | 我认为不管什么形式的死亡都是错误的 |
[08:35] | except lethal injection. | 除了注射死刑 |
[08:36] | But that’s just as a deterrent against more death. | 但那还是为了防止更多的死亡 |
[08:39] | And this young man is enjoying life. | 这个年轻人正在享受生命呢 |
[08:43] | Look at us, huh? We’re having a blast here, huh? | 瞧我们 我们玩得很开心啊 |
[08:46] | How the hell did you even find out about Sleeping Beauty here? | 你们是怎么知道这儿有个”睡美人”的 |
[08:49] | It was an anonymous tip | 我们收到匿名举报 |
[08:50] | from someone who cares about Buster’s life. | 来自某个关心Buster生命的人 |
[08:52] | It’s not ringing any bells. | 完全没印象 |
[08:54] | In fact, it was Buster himself. | 事实上 是Buster自己举报的 |
[08:56] | They’re trying to kill Baby Buster. | 他们想杀了Buster宝贝 |
[08:59] | That’s right, from the videos. | 没错 就是视频上的 |
[09:01] | Well, no one’s killing Baby Buster on my watch. | 有我看着没人敢对Buster宝贝下手 |
[09:05] | That is unless, of course, | 当然了 这也是没有用的 |
[09:06] | it’s as a penalty in a three-strike scenario. | 这在惯犯法中可是重罪 |
[09:08] | No one’s called him Baby Buster since high school. | 自从高中后 就没人喊他Buster宝贝了 |
[09:13] | Michael, meanwhile, had called one number after another | 与此同时 Michael正在一个一个打电话 |
[09:16] | until he found Frank, a colleague of the woman he knew as Nellie. | 直到他找到Franke Nellie女士的同事 |
[09:20] | I am looking for Nellie. | 我找Nellie |
[09:21] | Yeah, well, she’s working a software convention at some hotel. | 对 她在某酒店开一个软件方面的会议 |
[09:24] | – I can set up a meeting at the bar, man. – Appreciate it. | – 我们可以安排你们在酒吧碰面 伙计 – 非常感谢 |
[09:27] | And so Michael arrived at the bar, hoping to spot someone | 于是Michael就去了酒吧 希望能碰到 |
[09:31] | who could be his sister. | 那个可能是他姐姐的人 |
[09:35] | She grew into the nose. | 她鼻子长好了点 |
[09:38] | – Nellie? Hey, – Hi. Michael. | – Nellie 你好 – 你好 Michael |
[09:40] | Frank sent me. I think I might be interested in your services. | Frank让我来的 我想我可能对你的服务感兴趣 |
[09:43] | – You won’t be sorry. – Yeah? | – 你不会留下遗憾的 – 什么 |
[09:44] | I was hoping that maybe | 我想我们没准 |
[09:45] | we could just talk a little bit first, huh? | 可以先聊一聊 怎么样 |
[09:47] | Yeah, most people want to. | 好啊 大多数人都会这样做 |
[09:48] | And they did talk. | 他们还真的聊起来了 |
[09:50] | And Michael felt a connection | Michael感觉到一种 |
[09:51] | like he’d never felt with anyone in his family. | 与家人从未有过的默契 |
[09:54] | I had a locker on the first floor, | 大一的时候 我的柜子 |
[09:56] | freshman year, right next to the cafe | 在一楼 紧挨着咖啡厅 |
[09:58] | with all the junior lockers, so it was clearly a mistake, | 跟大三学生的柜子在一起 虽然是搞错了 |
[10:00] | but I didn’t say anything, right? | 但我也没说什么 |
[10:01] | You’re bad. | 你个坏家伙 |
[10:02] | I had that same locker all throughout the sophomore year. | 大二一整年我还是用那个柜子 |
[10:05] | Junior year they had me up on the third floor with all the frosh. | 但到大三的时候 他们把我的柜子弄到三楼和大一的放一起 |
[10:08] | That is wild. | 真疯狂 |
[10:09] | I had the same combo all | 我一直用同一个密码锁 |
[10:10] | throughout ’cause I transferred the lock. | 因为我换锁了 |
[10:11] | Let me tell you why I transferred the lock. | 我来告诉你我为什么要换锁 |
[10:12] | Hey, let’s see what some of the other folks are up to. | 嗨 还是让我们看看其他家伙在干什么吧 |
[10:17] | Nothing there. | 这里没什么事 |
[10:20] | Or there. | 这里也没什么情况 |
[10:25] | Oh, my. | 哦 天呐 |
[10:26] | Let’s get back to Michael. | 还是回到Michael那儿吧 |
[10:28] | And it was Joe Namath’s number, | 因为那是Joe Namath的号码 |
[10:29] | Babe Ruth’s number, then my birthday. | Babe Ruth的号码 然后才是我的生日 |
[10:31] | That is a great story. | 这个故事很精彩 |
[10:33] | It wasn’t a great story. | 这个故事其实一点都不精彩 |
[10:35] | Nellie was just a great listener. | Nellie确实是个好的倾听者 |
[10:37] | Most prostitutes are. | 大多数妓女都是很好的倾听者 |
[10:38] | Nellie, the hell with formalities. | Nellie 直奔主题吧 |
[10:40] | I think you and I should do business together. | 我觉得我们俩应该一起干点正事 |
[10:42] | Me, too. | 同意 |
[10:50] | Michael had just hired a | Michael刚刚雇了一个 |
[10:51] | woman he’d secretly believed to be his sister. | 他认为是自己姐姐的女士 |
[10:54] | How did you get into this line of work? | 你怎么会从事这种工作呢 |
[10:56] | But, of course, he’d also yet to figure out she was a prostitute. | 当然了 他还没发现她其实是个妓女 |
[10:59] | Well, I was buried in loan debt from business school, | 我在商学院读书的时候欠了一屁股债 |
[11:02] | so I started whoring myself out. | 所以我就开始卖身了 |
[11:04] | Not that there weren’t clues. | 其实也不是没有线索 |
[11:06] | What do you say we go up to my room and seal the deal? | 我们去我的房间完成交易吧 |
[11:09] | You’re staying here? | 你住这里 |
[11:10] | I was actually hoping to get into your business tomorrow, | 事实上 我希望等到明天再工作呢 |
[11:12] | and it would give you the | 而且还能让你 |
[11:12] | chance to meet everybody in the office, you know, | 跟办公室的所有人见见面 |
[11:15] | ’cause you’re gonna be working for the whole staff. | 因为你即将为全体工作人员服务 |
[11:16] | You’re gonna be filling, like, three openings. | 你得填满三个洞呢 |
[11:19] | I heard there were a couple | 我听说有几个像我一样的女孩子 |
[11:20] | of girls like me consulting over at Enron. | 在安然公司那做”顾问” |
[11:22] | And so the next day, | 所以第二天 |
[11:23] | Michael introduced his new consultant to his staff, | Michael把他的新顾问介绍给全体员工 |
[11:26] | who weren’t that pleased to meet her. | 但员工们却不太待见她 |
[11:27] | – You hired someone else? – Yes. | – 你又雇了其他人 – 是啊 |
[11:30] | We haven’t even been paid yet. | 我们都还没拿到薪水呢 |
[11:32] | That’s exactly why I hired her. To help out with the finances. | 所以我才雇了她嘛 来帮助我们解决财政问题 |
[11:34] | She’s absolutely amazing at that stuff. | 她在这方面有一手 |
[11:36] | Right? You do, do finances and stuff, right? | 对吧 你会做财务的事 对吧 |
[11:38] | I do all sorts of scenes. | 我什么场景都能演 |
[11:40] | There you go. Okay, guys, | 听到了吧 好了 各位 |
[11:41] | don’t be afraid to put her in any position that you want, okay? | 让她干任何职位[体位]都行 |
[11:44] | Dave, you give her access to everything, okay? | Dave 给她最高”进入”权 |
[11:47] | I want you guys to think of her as Nellie Bluth, all right? | 我希望你们把她当成Nellie Bluth 懂了吗 |
[11:50] | In fact, we should probably get an I.D. | 事实上 我们应该给她 |
[11:52] | With that printed on it, okay? | 弄个印了名字的员工牌 |
[11:54] | But she did have a list of “Won’ts”. | 但是Nellie自己却有着一大堆”不想做的事” |
[11:56] | We have some ground rules first, okay? | 我们得先定些规矩 |
[11:58] | No………, or… | 不玩[哔] 也不玩[哔] |
[12:02] | And no… unless you’re wearing a… | [哔]我也不考虑 除非你穿着件[哔] |
[12:06] | Or you… before you… me. | 或者你[哔]我之前[哔]了 |
[12:08] | And if this winds up on the web, I will… you in the… | 如果这些传到网上了 我会[哔]你[哔] |
[12:13] | Our computers don’t even work on the Internet. | 我们的电脑都上不了网 |
[12:16] | Who’s first? | 谁第一个来 |
[12:17] | Back at the model home, George Michael was still trying | 回到样板房 George Michael |
[12:20] | to make his accidental marriage work. | 还在努力维持他的意外婚姻 |
[12:22] | I thought maybe, we could pop in a… | 我想 我们可以把[哔] |
[12:24] | in the old DVD player and sit and watch it. | 放进旧DVD机里看一看 |
[12:25] | 指的是一部片名正被FOX审核的 已不再播出的高中生侦探剧 | |
[12:27] | Maybe just the two of us, husband and wife. | 就我们两个吧 像一对夫妻那样 |
[12:29] | I’m just kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[12:30] | I mean, the State of California isn’t. | 但加州的法律可没开玩笑 |
[12:32] | You know, that’s what makes it funny. | 但是你懂的 这使得这事更为滑稽 |
[12:34] | I’m worried you’re taking this too seriously. | 我担心你入戏太深 |
[12:37] | Just the opposite. | 恰好相反 |
[12:44] | What the hell is that? | 这又是什么鬼东西 |
[12:45] | I bought you a wedding ring… tone. | 给你准备的婚戒 呃 婚礼进行曲 |
[12:50] | Opposite of serious. | 我一点没当真 |
[12:51] | And Michael was getting an update | Michael得知了一些关于他新雇员 |
[12:53] | on how his newest employee, Nellie, was working out. | Nellie正在努力工作的消息 |
[12:56] | Really? And all the guys like her, huh? That is great. | 真的吗 汉子们都喜欢她 真是太好了 |
[13:00] | You mean “Away” Though, right? | 你是想说是”印象深刻” 对吧 |
[13:02] | Because otherwise it sounds a little different. | 不然听着怪怪的 |
[13:04] | But that’s outstanding. | 但还是太好了 |
[13:08] | Real good. You forgot to say “Away” Again. | 真好 你又忘了说”深刻”了 |
[13:09] | But listen, let me call you back in a bit, okay? Bye. | 一会儿打给你 行吧 回见 |
[13:14] | Nellie has blown them all away. | Nellie给每个人都口了一管[深刻印象] |
[13:16] | Yeah, well, I think it’s crazy. | 是啊 我觉得要疯了 |
[13:18] | You’ve given her access to everything. | 你给她所有权限 |
[13:20] | The banking. And for what? | 甚至现金业务 到底为了什么 |
[13:21] | I mean, you’re basing this whole thing on the fact | 你做这样仅仅是因为 |
[13:23] | that she shares a name with someone you played with as a baby. | 她和你小时候的玩伴同名 |
[13:25] | Lindsay, I can tell that it’s real. | Lindsay 我能感受到这一切都是真的 |
[13:27] | It’s like that feeling that you read about twins having. | 就好像双胞胎有的那种感觉 |
[13:30] | We’re twins. You didn’t give me access to the banking. | 我们是双胞胎 你都没让我处理过现金业务 |
[13:32] | No, you’d just go out and | 不行 你只知道出去 |
[13:34] | you’d just whore it up, Lindsay, you know? | 然后大肆挥霍一把 Lindsay 你知道吗 |
[13:36] | Now, she’s different. She’s a little bit more like me. | 她真的不一样啊 她更像我 |
[13:38] | – It’s like we finish each other’s… – Sandwiches? | – 感觉好像我们能接上 – 三明治 |
[13:42] | Sentences. | 彼此的话 |
[13:43] | – Why would I say… – Sandwiches? | – 我为什么要说 – 三明治 |
[13:46] | That time I was gonna say sandwiches. | 我是打算说三明治的 |
[13:48] | So I guess you haven’t told Nellie what you’re thinking. | 我猜你还没有告诉Nellie你在想什么吧 |
[13:50] | No, I have not. I’ve been waiting for the right time. | 当然没有 我在等恰当的时机 |
[13:52] | I want to make sure that she trusts me, you know? | 我想确保她信任我 |
[13:54] | Especially since Dad is probably setting her up. | 尤其是在老爸准备陷害她的情况下 |
[13:56] | But I might want to hurry with that whole operation, | 但是我可能会加快整个进程 |
[13:58] | because she’s charging us a fortune, | 因为她向我们要了一大笔钱 |
[14:00] | and of course she’s got this old boss | 而且她以前的老板 |
[14:02] | that’s claiming he wants a percentage. | 也要跑来分一杯羹 |
[14:03] | Yo, man, you owe me money. I ain’t no dummy. | 嗨 兄弟 你欠我钱 我可不会吃哑巴亏 |
[14:06] | And it better be soon, or you’re gonna feel my hand up your… | 最好快点 不然你就等着我扇你[哔] |
[14:10] | So Nellie wants to meet me tonight for drinks. | Nellie想和我今晚见面喝一杯 |
[14:11] | Maybe I’ll tell her then. | 也许到时候我就会告诉她 |
[14:13] | That’s funny. I’m going out tonight for drinks, too. | 真不错啊 我今晚也要出去喝一杯 |
[14:15] | With an exciting new man. | 和一个让我兴奋的新鲜男人 |
[14:16] | Really trying to make that marriage work, aren’t you? | 你是真的想继续维持你的婚姻 对吧 |
[14:18] | Well, excuse me, Judge Reinhold, | 打扰一下 Reinhold法官大人 |
[14:20] | but I’m feeling a little pressure here. | 我觉得很有压力 |
[14:22] | I mean, if you had to have sex with Tobias in four months, | 如果四个月后你非得和Tobias做爱 |
[14:24] | you’d be shopping for a way out, too. | 你也会用购物来解压的 |
[14:26] | I stand corrected. And disgusted. | 这话没错 而且很恶心 |
[14:29] | And Michael arrived for his meeting with Nellie. | Michael到了和Nellie碰面的地点 |
[14:31] | – Are you Michael? – Yes. | – 你是Michael – 没错 |
[14:32] | There’s a Nellie at the end of the bar who wants to see you. | 吧台那头有个叫Nellie的想要见你 |
[14:34] | Great. Thank you. | 好极了 谢谢你 |
[14:36] | It’s Tobias. | 是你啊 Tobias |
[14:38] | Michael. Look, this has got to stop. | Michael 听着 这一切必须到此为止了 |
[14:40] | I mean, flattered? Yes. Interested? Not tonight. | 我确实感到受宠若惊 但是今晚我没兴趣 |
[14:43] | I think I see what’s happening. | 我想我明白怎么回事了 |
[14:45] | You’re meeting girl-Michael at the bar? | 你在酒吧等女版的Michael吧 |
[14:47] | It was her idea. | 这是她的主意 |
[14:48] | I mean, she wanted to get a drink, and I know it’s crazy. | 她想来喝一杯 我知道这很疯狂 |
[14:50] | I mean, I’m married. And the carbs. | 我都已经结婚了 |
[14:53] | Well, Tobias, sometimes life is about making difficult… | Tobias 有时候人生就是需要做一些艰难的 |
[14:57] | Sandwiches. I know. | 三明治嘛 我懂 |
[14:59] | You read my mind. | 你真是我肚里的蛔虫啊 |
[15:00] | Oh, God, here she is. | 哦 上帝啊 她来了 |
[15:04] | Next to that guy? | 那男的旁边那个吗 |
[15:05] | What guy? | 什么男的 |
[15:07] | That guy. | 那个男的 |
[15:08] | No, that’s her. | 不 那就是她啊 |
[15:11] | – Him? – That’s a girl. | – 他吗 – 那是个姑娘 |
[15:13] | I think the name Michael is making you look for a man. | 我想Michael这个名字让你觉得 |
[15:16] | Think I’m looking at a man. | 我在找一个男的 |
[15:18] | – Michael. – Yes? | – Michael – 什么事 |
[15:20] | – Yes? – No, I meant girl-Michael. | – 什么事 – 没叫你 我叫的是女版的Michael |
[15:22] | I’m gonna leave you two alone. | 你们俩玩着哈 |
[15:23] | So nice to meet you, girl-Michael. | 很高兴见到你 女版Michael |
[15:26] | What? Yes? | 什么 你好 |
[15:28] | Hi, Nellie. | 嗨 Nellie |
[15:28] | I was thinking that we could meet down here. | 我想我们可以在楼下见面 |
[15:31] | Actually, I think I’m gonna come up. | 好吧 那我上去吧 |
[15:34] | I really need to see you. | 我真的要见见你了 |
[15:35] | Yeah, I really want to see you, too. | 我也要见见你 |
[15:37] | There’s something we need to talk about. | 有些事我们得谈谈 |
[15:38] | I’ve always been mildly attracted to you. | 我觉得我有点喜欢你 |
[15:40] | – What? – Well, let’s face it. | – 什么 – 面对现实吧 |
[15:41] | There’s no denying that there’s a heat between us. | 不可否认的是我们之间有点火花 |
[15:44] | I deny it. I’d like to deny that. | 我否认 我极力否认这事 |
[15:45] | I know you feel it, too, this burning desire. | 我知道你也感受到了 这种炙热的欲望 |
[15:48] | I don’t feel anything. | 我什么都没感受到 |
[15:49] | I feel a burning mutual respect. | 我感受到的是一种互相尊重 |
[15:52] | I’ve got an outfit that’s | 我有件衣服 |
[15:53] | gonna turn that respect into something fun. | 能让那种尊重转变成某种乐趣 |
[15:55] | Respect is fun, Nellie. | 有尊重就很有乐趣了 Nellie |
[15:57] | You know, you’re gonna want respect when you hear what I… | 等你听我说完你就会想要那份尊重了 |
[15:59] | Where is the light? | 灯在哪儿 |
[16:00] | – Don’t touch that light! – What? | – 别碰那盏灯 – 什么 |
[16:02] | This is what happens when | 这就是你的下场 |
[16:03] | you steal from Frank’s stable without paying. | 偷我Frank的摇钱树还不付钱 |
[16:06] | You wanna be her pimp, you gotta settle up with me. | 你想要帮她拉皮条 那就得先把账算清楚 |
[16:08] | Pimp? You mean that she’s a… | 拉皮条 你是说她是 |
[16:10] | Lady of the evening. Working girl. | 夜晚的女人 卖力工作的女人 |
[16:13] | She turns illusions for money. | 她给人一种错觉是为了赚钱 |
[16:15] | And that’s when Michael recognised the voice. | 现在Michael听出那是谁的声音了 |
[16:17] | – Tricks. – Wait a minute. | – 戏法 – 等等 |
[16:19] | Don’t you do it! | 别开灯 |
[16:20] | Ain’t nobody gonna see what Frank looks like! | 从来没人看到Frank的相貌 |
[16:22] | Franklin is Frank? | Franklin就是Frank |
[16:29] | Michael had just discovered that his brother was the pimp | Michael这才发现原来他的老哥是拉皮条的 |
[16:32] | for the woman he thought was his sister. | 拉的就是那个他以为是他姐姐的女人 |
[16:34] | What the hell is going on? Nellie is not a prostitute. | 这是什么情况 Nellie才不会是妓女 |
[16:37] | Of course she is. | 她当然是了 |
[16:38] | But I can see what the misunderstanding is. | 但是我明白你哪里误会了 |
[16:39] | You didn’t know. | 你不知道 |
[16:40] | Maybe we can give him a family discount! | 也许我们能给他一个家庭折扣价 |
[16:42] | Family discount is right, Gob. | 家庭折扣才是王道 Gob |
[16:44] | This is the sister that I’ve been talking about. | 这就是我一直和你说的那个姐姐 |
[16:46] | Maybe I should’ve been getting a family rate. | 也许我应该要个家庭折扣价的 |
[16:48] | – Oh, my God! – How do you know her? | – 哦 天呐 – 你怎么认识她的 |
[16:51] | – Met up with her after a show. – And you did things with her? | – 一次表演之后认识的 – 你和她做了 |
[16:53] | He didn’t. | 他没做 |
[16:54] | I did. | 我做了 |
[16:55] | Well, if you consider crying like a girl doing something. | 如果像小女孩一样哭算是做了的话 那就做了 |
[16:58] | I just want my brother to respect me, you know? | 我只希望我弟弟尊重我 懂吗 |
[17:01] | I mean, I don’t even have a job. | 我连工作都没有 |
[17:03] | Look, I could use a man’s voice on the phone. | 听着 打电话的时候我可能需要用到这个男人的声音 |
[17:06] | And I like your little puppet show. | 而且我还挺喜欢你的木偶戏的 |
[17:08] | Ain’t so little when I take my pants off, lady. | 把我裤子扒了也不小的哟 女士 |
[17:12] | I mean, obviously I’d take some of the cry out of that. | 显然我以后会把这哭腔去掉 |
[17:14] | But I am not a pimp, Michael. | 不过我不是皮条客 Michael |
[17:17] | She needed protection, so I make some threats, I wear this hat, | 她需要保护 所以我制造了点恐惧 戴上这个 |
[17:21] | and I collect my 10%. | 然后拿10%的提成 |
[17:23] | Yeah, that’s a pimp. And our sister is a prostitute. | 这就是拉皮条 我们的姐姐还是个妓女 |
[17:26] | – I’m your sister? – I think so. | – 我是你姐姐 – 我想是的 |
[17:29] | I found you in my dad’s computer. | 我在我老爸的电脑里找到你的 |
[17:30] | And I thought that maybe he was embezzling money | 我想他想也许贪污了点钱 |
[17:32] | and taking advantage of you, | 然后想好好利用你 |
[17:34] | and that’s why I hired you to do your work at the office. | 所以我才雇你到公司上班 |
[17:36] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[17:37] | Wait a minute, what kind of work did you do? | 等等 你都做了哪些工作 |
[17:40] | No wonder they were so happy. | 难怪他们那么开心 |
[17:42] | I’m so embarrassed. | 我真丢死人了 |
[17:44] | Nellie, hang on a second. | Nellie 等等 |
[17:46] | You know, Gob, this might be that sign from God | Gob 这也许就是上帝的神迹 |
[17:48] | that you should change your ways. | 你应该换条生路了 |
[17:51] | No, I think that’s going to be something big. | 不 我觉得没什么大不了的 |
[17:53] | Downstairs, meanwhile, Lindsay arrived at the bar for her date. | 与此同时 在楼下 Lindsay和她男人约会 |
[17:57] | Michael. Oh, my God, my husband. | Michael 哦 我的天 我老公 |
[17:59] | Oh, my God, my wife. | 哦 我的天 我老婆来了 |
[18:00] | Are you two here for each other? | 你们是来见对方的 |
[18:02] | Is that what you were doing? | 你也是来见他吗 |
[18:03] | – How dare you! – How dare you! | – 你居然敢这样 – 你居然敢这样 |
[18:05] | – And with another woman! – With another man! | – 和别的女人鬼混 – 和别的男人鬼混 |
[18:07] | Wait, wait. You didn’t plan this together? | 等等 等等 这不会都是计划好的吧 |
[18:10] | I just assumed you wanted a Holy Trinity. | 我以为你们想来一次”合抱圣三一”呢 |
[18:12] | Absolutely not. We’re a happily married couple. | 当然不是了 我们是一对幸福的夫妻 |
[18:15] | Yes, who happen to be very much in love with each other. | 那是 而且我们碰巧彼此深爱着对方 |
[18:18] | Well, you’re still gonna have to pay Frank. | 好吧 但是你们还是要付钱给Frank |
[18:22] | Michael confronted his father. | Michael去找他老爸 |
[18:23] | I know who N. Bluth is. | 我知道N.Bluth是谁了 |
[18:25] | It is Nellie, and I found her. | 她叫Nellie 我找到他了 |
[18:28] | That’s your sissy cousin Larry. | 那是你那个娘炮表哥Larry |
[18:31] | Even then we knew. That’s why we called him Nellie. | 当时我们就知道了 所以我们才叫他Nellie |
[18:33] | Do you not know that expression, Michael? | 你不知道这事吗 Michael |
[18:35] | I thought we were on the same page here. | 我还以为我们都清楚这点呢 |
[18:36] | It’s a nice try, Pop, but in your old computer, I found a Nellie. | 演得不错 老爸 但在你的旧电脑里 我找到个名字叫Nellie的 |
[18:38] | You’re trying to tell me that that is not my sister? | 你还要告诉我说她不是我姐姐吗 |
[18:40] | Yes. It’s perfectly innocent. | 是 完全没关系 |
[18:42] | She’s my prostitute. | 她是我找的妓女 |
[18:44] | I’m a red-blooded man. | 我是个热血男儿啊 |
[18:45] | I have certain needs that your mom can’t satisfy. | 我的某些需求你老妈也满足不了我 |
[18:48] | But sex wasn’t one of them. | 但是性不在那些需求中 |
[18:50] | I just want my brother to envy my money. | 我只希望我弟弟嫉妒我有钱 |
[18:54] | But he’s got that hair. | 但他有一头秀发啊 |
[18:56] | Why can’t I have hair and money, and him nothing? | 为什么我就不能两者兼有 而他什么都没有呢 |
[19:01] | She’s not my sister. I let her into the company. | 她不是我姐姐 但我让她进公司了 |
[19:03] | You didn’t give her access to the cash, did you? | 你不会让她碰钱了吧 |
[19:06] | She said she liked me. | 她说她喜欢我 |
[19:07] | She’s a prostitute. That’s her job. | 她是妓女 那是她的本职工作 |
[19:10] | Oh, no, the N. Bluth account. | 哦 不好 那个N.Bluth账户 |
[19:12] | What? The N. Bluth account? That is your account? | 怎么了 那个账户怎么了 那是你的账户吗 |
[19:15] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[19:16] | But it’s only embezzlement if you spend it outside the company. | 如果你在公司外的地方花那笔钱就是贪污了 |
[19:21] | It’s gone. It’s empty. She got to it. | 钱没了 账户空了 她把钱全卷走了 |
[19:23] | – Well, there goes the company. – Okay, now, hold on, now. | – 公司算是完了 – 好了 行了 |
[19:27] | Let’s not panic, because I know someone who can find her. | 先别慌 我知道有个人可以找到她 |
[19:30] | – His name is Frank. – That’s Gob’s puppet. | – 他就是Frank – 那就是老哥的木偶 |
[19:33] | I’m going to prison. | 我要坐牢了 |
[19:36] | You haven’t heard from Oscar lately, have you? | 最近你没听到过Oscar的消息吧 |
[19:39] | – No. – Okay. | – 没有 – 好吧 |
[19:40] | And the next day Michael | 第二天 |
[19:41] | returned to the office to tell the employees | Michael回到办公室打算告诉全体员工们 |
[19:44] | that Black Friday had indeed arrived. | 黑色星期五真的要来了 |
[19:46] | – Hey, Ted. – Yeah. | – 嗨 Ted – 嗯 |
[19:47] | What’s going on? | 这是什么情况 |
[19:48] | Nellie got all of us our cheques, and these great new computers. | Nellie给我们发了薪水 还给我们买了新的电脑 |
[19:51] | – And if you think… – Excuse me. | – 如果你认为 – 打扰一下 |
[19:52] | Nellie, you did this? | Nellie 这些都是你做的 |
[19:53] | I took it out of the N. Bluth account. | 我把N.Bluth账户里钱的钱拿了出来 |
[19:55] | If you spend it within the company, | 如果把钱花在公司上 |
[19:57] | it gives the prosecutors nothing. | 检察官也就抓不到什么把柄了 |
[19:58] | Also, it was the only way | 也只有这样 |
[19:59] | to get myself the $10,000 that you owed me. | 我才能拿到你欠我的1万块钱 |
[20:01] | $10,000? | 一万块 |
[20:03] | What did you do with these guys exactly? | 你到底和这些家伙做了些什么 |
[20:04] | They mostly just cried. You’ve got a real morale problem here. | 他们基本上都只是哭 这里的情绪问题很严重啊 |
[20:08] | You cried? | 你们都哭了 |
[20:10] | Listen, I thought that you were going to… | 听着 我以为你会 |
[20:12] | – Steal it? – Yes. | – 把钱卷走 – 是的 |
[20:14] | But I might be your sister, remember? | 但我没准是你姐姐 记得吗 |
[20:16] | Well, the fact that you didn’t | 你没把钱卷走 |
[20:18] | steal it might actually be proof that you’re not. | 没准正说明你不是我姐呢 |
[20:20] | Even if we’re not related, | 即使我们没有血缘关系 |
[20:21] | I think I would like for you to work here. | 但我想留你在这工作 |
[20:23] | You’re very, very good at it, and what you do for a job | 你做得很好 而且你的那份工作 |
[20:26] | is not really a great way to make a living, you know? | 实在不是谋生的好法子 你说呢 |
[20:29] | I make $300,000 a year. | 我一年能赚30万呢 |
[20:31] | Marry me! | 嫁给我吧 |
[20:33] | That’s weird on so many levels. | 这话怎么听都很诡异 |
[20:35] | On the next Arrested Developmet. | 接下来的<发展受阻> |
[20:37] | Gob has a religious conversion. | Gob的信仰发生了转变 |
[20:39] | I’ve seen a sign, and I want to make this work. | 我看到了神迹 希望这次能成功 |
[20:42] | A committed relationship that actually means something. | 一段忠诚的关系意义重大 |
[20:49] | How about you? You want to do just the two of us? | 你呢 就我们两个怎么样 |
[20:51] | And Buster’s fake coma is put to its greatest test. | Buster的假装昏迷遭遇了重大的考验 |
[20:58] | Don’t you die on me. Don’t you die on me. | 不要死 千万不要死啊 |
[21:02] | Oh, my. | 哦 天呐 |