Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

发展受阻(Arrested Development)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 发展受阻(Arrested Development)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Tonight, an Arrested Development you can’t miss. 今晚的<发展受阻>你绝对不能错过
[00:04] A cavalcade of stars. 众星云集
[00:07] The shocking final moments will be presented live. 激动人心的最后时刻将会以直播呈现
[00:11] And one of these people 这其中的一个人
[00:15] will die. 将会离开人世
[00:19] The Bluths were desperate. 布鲁斯家族很绝望
[00:21] I assume you’ve all seen this. 估计大家都看过这报道了
[00:22] The press had them all but finished. 媒体的报道让他们几乎完蛋
[00:24] What? What is it? 什么 那是什么
[00:25] This isn’t really gonna work over the phone, Dad. 爸 通过电话是看不到的
[00:27] Then get Bob Loblaw to hire me another surrogate. 那就让Bob Loblaw给我找别的律师
[00:30] That’s kind of the point. Mr Loblaw no longer works for us 那才是重点 Loblaw先生不再为我们工作了
[00:33] because someone wanted a boyfriend. 因为有人想要个男朋友
[00:35] Look, don’t blame me. 这不能怪我呀
[00:36] I was talking to Lindsay, actually. 事实上我是对Linsay说的
[00:38] But he was clearly turned off to the both of you. 但他对你们俩都很反感
[00:40] Now, we’re gonna need a new lawyer. 现在我们需要一名新律师
[00:42] And that is going to mean about a $100,000 retainer. 估计需要十万美元的预付聘金
[00:46] If we want a chance of keeping 如果我们要把公司
[00:47] this family going past the next few weeks, 继续运营下去熬过这几周的话
[00:49] we’re gonna have to pull out all the stops. 我们真的要使尽浑身解数了
[00:52] What am I talking about? 我在说什么
[00:54] I’m talking about all of you getting jobs. 我是说你们都要去找工作
[00:56] Now the best place to look for a job… 说到找工作的最佳地点
[00:59] Who threw the tomato? 是谁扔的番茄
[01:01] Well, how the hell are we gonna get 100 grand? 我们怎么能筹到十万美元呢
[01:03] Well, I know this isn’t exactly what you’re looking for, 我知道大家不想听到以下的消息
[01:05] but Maeby was just accepted into private school. 但Maeby被一所私立学校录取了
[01:07] And I’ve sent the cheque in already. 我刚交了学费
[01:09] No, that’s not what I’m looking for at all. 我真的不想听到这样的消息
[01:11] Michael, it’s the most prestigious private school in town. Michael 这可是城里最有声望的学校啊
[01:13] Oh, no. Not the Milford Academy. 噢 不 不要跟我说是米尔福德学院
[01:15] Children were neither to be 那是Buster曾经上过的学校
[01:17] seen nor heard at the school Buster had attended. 在那里 你既看不到孩子 也听不到他们的声音
[01:20] It’s the exact opposite. 恰好相反
[01:22] It’s called Openings. 那学校叫公开学校
[01:24] Oh, great. That sounds like another one of those 这下好了 听起来像是那种
[01:26] gradeless, structureless, new-age feel-gooderies. 不分年级 没有结构 自我感觉良好的新潮学校
[01:29] They teach self-expression 他们会教学生如何表达自己
[01:31] and getting in touch with feelings, Michael. 还有学会用情感交流 Michael
[01:33] I mean, I know you don’t have any. 我知道你没有感情
[01:34] The boy who couldn’t cry. 不会哭的男孩
[01:36] He’s a robot! 他是个机器人
[01:38] Michael can cry. He just doesn’t wanna rust. Michael会哭的 只是他不想被眼泪腐蚀而已
[01:41] Yes, he’s like the steel man from The Wizard of Oz. 就像是绿野仙踪里面的钢铁人一样
[01:44] – Tin Man. – Is that what he’s called? – He knows – 是铁皮人吧 – 是这么叫吗 – 他懂的
[01:47] You know, Linsay, since you’ve already sent the cheque. Linsay 既然你已经交过学费了
[01:48] This is how you’re gonna pay for it. 就这么办吧
[01:49] You’re gonna be in charge of the house from now on. Okay? 你从现在开始负责打理家务 好吗
[01:51] The cooking, the cleaning, all of it. 负责做饭 清洁等等
[01:52] You’re going to put Lindsay in charge of the cooking? 你要让Linsay负责煮饭
[01:55] At least you’ll lose weight. 至少可以减肥
[01:56] You know, Mom, I think the only time you ever cooked for us 你知道吗 妈 我记得你唯一一次下厨
[01:58] was the morning Rosa’s mom died. 是在Rosa妈妈死的那天早上
[02:00] You gave us cereal in an ashtray. 你用烟灰缸盛麦片给我们吃
[02:02] Gob, pal? How about you? Can you find some work? Gob 兄弟 你呢 你可以找工作吗
[02:05] Oh, sure, Michael. 噢 当然啦 Michael
[02:07] As what? A waiter? 做什么呢 服务员
[02:09] Can I get you something, madam? 夫人 你要吃什么呢
[02:15] – I will have a vodka, though. – What? – 我想要喝伏特加 – 什么
[02:17] You know, if you ever accidentally worked a day in your life, 要是在你人生中有那么一天不小心工作了
[02:19] you’d know that there’s no indignity in it. 你就知道这其实并不是什么丢脸的事
[02:21] Great, she’ll have a vodka. 好 我这就给她拿伏特加
[02:22] Instead of us all selling 与其大家在这里出点子
[02:24] out and becoming housewives and waiters, 还有沦为家庭主妇和服务员
[02:26] why don’t we have a big event? 倒不如咱们办个宴会
[02:27] Some sort of “Save Our Bluths” Type thing. 像”拯救布鲁斯”那种行动
[02:33] We’ll throw a legal-defence fund dinner. Ask for donations. 我们办个法律辩护基金晚宴 让大家捐钱
[02:36] As long as we don’t look desperate. 只要大家看起来不那么绝望就行
[02:39] We want them to think 我们想让他们觉得我们会
[02:39] we’ll take their help, but we don’t need it. 接受他们的帮助 但实际我们并不需要
[02:41] I should be seen a lot at the club. 我应该多去俱乐部的
[02:43] Our backs are against the wall, 咱们已经走投无路了
[02:45] and it’s just hard to accept that it’s really come to begging. 估计要乞求帮助的话还是挺难的
[02:48] Sometimes it’s the only way to stay in the game. 有时要继续的话也是不得已而为之
[02:51] Please tell your friends about this show. 请向你们的朋友宣传这电视剧
[03:01] Michael had asked Lindsay to take care of the house. Michael让Linsay打理家务
[03:04] And to his surprise, 让他惊讶的是
[03:05] – she was sort of doing it. – You’re sort of doing it. – 她还真的做了 – 你还真的做了
[03:07] Yeah, check it out. I found that canned ham that we had forever, 对啊 看 我把那不知什么时候生产的罐头火腿
[03:11] and I put it in a pot of boiling water, 放在开水里面煮
[03:13] and guess what I’m calling it? 猜一下我帮它取了个什么名
[03:14] – Soup? – Hot ham water. – 汤 – 热火腿水
[03:17] You know, I’m actually a really good mom. 其实我是个很称职的母亲
[03:19] I think it’s ’cause Maeby’s never around. 只是Maeby总不在我身边而已
[03:21] You should send George Michael to Openings, too. 你也应该把George Michael送到公开学校去的
[03:23] Yes, it could help him express his feelings. 对 这可以帮助他表达自我
[03:26] My son expresses himself just fine. 我儿子可会表达自己呢
[03:28] – Isn’t that right, Son? – What? Yeah, it’s fine. – 对吧 儿子 – 什么 对啊
[03:31] Yeah, I guess, I don’t care. Stop. 我想是吧 我不在乎 够了
[03:33] Yes, he’s a regular Freddie Wilson, that one. 对啊 他就像是Freddie Wilson
[03:36] I don’t know that reference. 那是谁呀
[03:37] No, I don’t, either. 我也不知道
[03:40] Oh, I don’t know, either. 噢 我也不知道
[03:42] It’s this guy. 就是这个人
[03:43] My son’s just fine where he is. 我儿子状态可好了
[03:45] He’s got the SATs coming up. You gotta do well on those. 他还要参加高考呢 你可要好好复习
[03:47] You studying upstairs? 你在楼上学习吗
[03:48] Yeah, I’m just taking a three real quick 对 我就想休息一下
[03:49] so I can get a cream soda. 顺便拿杯奶油苏打水
[03:50] Oh, I’ll get that for you. 噢 我帮你拿吧
[03:52] No, I will get it. I have to get it myself. 不用了 我自己拿好了 我要自己拿
[03:53] Just relax. 别紧张
[03:56] Just check the stove. That’ s great. 检查一下炉子 好了
[03:59] You know, Michael, if I may take off my acting pants for a moment Michael 请容许我暂时放下演员的身份
[04:02] and pull my analrapist stocking over my head. 运用我治析师的专业知识来分析一下
[04:05] George Michael has been acting strange lately. George Michael最近表现得怪怪的
[04:15] I think he may have developed what we in the soft sciences 我认为他得了咱们
[04:18] refer to as obsessive-compulsive disorder, 人文科学学科称为强迫症的病
[04:21] or the OC disorder. 或者称为OCD
[04:23] – Don’t call it that. – I think ultimately, – 不要这么叫它 – 我觉得最根本的
[04:24] it’s because he’s afraid to express himself. 原因是他不敢表达自己的感情
[04:27] Actually it was because he was afraid his aunt Lindsay 其实他是怕他的Linsay姑妈
[04:30] was going to burn the house down. 会把房子给烧了
[04:32] Hi, how are you? 嗨 你好吗
[04:39] Cream soda. 你的奶油苏打水
[04:41] Maybe he does need this school. 或者他真的需要这学校
[04:42] Did you see this letter? You know, it’s done wonders for Maeby. 你看了这封信了吗 这学校把Maeby教得很好
[04:46] – “Maeby is an exceptional young lady.” – Exceptional. – “Maeby是个特别的学生” – 特别的
[04:48] “We are sure that she is destined for great things.” “我们确信她会有所成就”
[04:50] Great things. 有成就
[04:51] “And we wish her luck in all her…” “我们祝愿她在”
[04:56] It says “Over.” 信上说”完了”
[04:57] You know, we’ll probably have to crack this open to be sure, 咱们还是打开天窗说亮话吧
[04:58] but this sounds like an expulsion letter. 但这貌似是封开除信
[05:00] “She’s never been to class.” “她从没上过课”
[05:02] What kind of a boarding school would lose track of its students? 什么狗屁寄宿学校会失去学生的联系
[05:05] Openings is not a boarding school. 公开学院不是寄宿学校
[05:06] I thought it was a boarding school, too. 我也以为它是所寄宿学校
[05:08] Actually Maeby had been on 事实上 Maeby在拍一部
[05:09] the set of a film called Snowboarding School 2 <滑雪板学校2>的电影
[05:12] in her secret life as a film executive. 以她电影制片人的秘密身份
[05:15] There goes that non-refundable tuition. 那不能退款的学费就这样打水漂了
[05:17] You know, it is the one rule that they do have there. 估计他们就只有这么一条规定
[05:19] She should be punished for this. 她应该受到惩罚的
[05:20] You know, Tobias, if I can become a more traditional mother, Tobias 如果我能做一个传统一点的母亲
[05:23] then maybe you could start being more of a… 或许你可以做一个更加
[05:25] Non-traditional mother. Yes, you’re right. 非传统的母亲 对 你是对的
[05:27] After all, I am her father. 毕竟 我是她父亲
[05:29] …are still off and I rewashed all the clothes. 还是关着的 还有我把衣服重新洗了一遍
[05:32] And that’s when Michael decided that perhaps Maeby’s tuition 那时Michael意识到 或许Maeby的学费
[05:35] didn’t have to go to waste after all. 不用打了
[05:38] Meanwhile, Lucille went 与此同时 Lucille去了
[05:39] to work soliciting for the Bluth fundraiser. 做布鲁斯基金筹集活动的动员工作
[05:42] I mean, we have plenty of money, don’t get me wrong, 我是说 不要会错意了 我们资金还是充足的
[05:44] but we can’t use our personal assets to defend the company. 但我们总不能把我们的私人资产投到公司里吧
[05:48] Just then Gob arrived and decided to have a laugh. 就在那时Gob到了 他想要开个玩笑
[05:51] Your drink, madam. 这是您的饮料 女士
[05:55] – Can I get you… – Get that one out of here. – 我可以帮您 – 把这东西拿走
[05:57] As you please. 当然可以
[05:58] But Lucille had never made eye contact with a waiter. 但Lucille连瞄都没瞄一眼侍应
[06:01] Can you drop these off at two? 你可以把菜上到二号桌吗
[06:03] Why not? I’m just a waiter. 应该的 我只是个侍应
[06:07] So he kept it up. 所以他继续做下去
[06:08] We’re all out of the halibut. 我们没有大比目鱼了
[06:11] The joke was over, but the lunch rush was just beginning. 玩笑是开完了 但午餐高峰才刚开始
[06:15] – Hey, new guy, you wanna seat Table 4? – Yeah. – 嘿 新伙计 你要伺候四号桌的客人吗 – 好啊
[06:17] Back at the penthouse, however, lunch was long overdue. 在豪宅那边 午餐却姗姗来迟
[06:21] I don’t suppose she left anything for me to eat. 我猜她没留东西给我吃吧
[06:23] No, just a soup and a half sandwich and a whole sandwich for me. 没 就只有汤还有半块三明治给你 一整块三明治给我
[06:26] Huh 呃
[06:28] Hey, so what’s going on with the fundraiser? 筹款活动搞得怎么样啦
[06:30] Well, I don’t think the Homebuilder’s Organisation 估计住宅建筑会
[06:33] is gonna be supporting us. 不会支持我们
[06:34] Yeah, the HBO is not gonna want us. What do we do now? 对 HBO是不会要我们的 那我们该怎么办
[06:37] Well, I think it’s showtime. 该到我们的表演时刻了
[06:39] I think we have to have a show during dinner. 晚宴的时候搞一个表演
[06:40] Hey, we could have some celebrities in. 嘿 我们可以邀请一些名人过来
[06:42] You know, Oscar winners like Nicole Kidman. 奥斯卡奖得主 比如妮可·基德曼
[06:45] I don’t just wanna round up a bunch of famous people 我不想让一群与我们家族无关的名人
[06:47] that have nothing to do 都堆在这里
[06:48] with our family as some sort of cheap stunt. 展示他们的烂演技
[06:49] I mean, what’s that got to do with us? 那对我们有什么好处呢
[06:50] Nothing, but you’re gonna write a speech about me 没有 但你要起稿一个关于我的演讲
[06:53] so they can see how wonderful I am. 这样他们就知道我有多么好
[06:55] I think we got a better chance at Nicole Kidman. 估计找妮可·基德曼来比较靠谱
[06:57] Actually, I may have an in with Andy Richter. 事实上 我可能找Andy Richter来
[07:00] Well, do you think you can get him? 你觉得你可以把他请来吗
[07:01] I’m kidding, of course not him. 我开玩笑的 当然请不到他
[07:03] No, his brother does teach George Michael at Openings. 不 他哥哥在公开学院教George Michael
[07:06] George Michael is going to that new-age feel-gooderie? George Michael要去那自我感觉良好的新潮学校
[07:09] I don’t think that’s a good idea. 这可不是个好主意
[07:11] They’re gonna poison him against you. 他们会给他灌输反对你的思想
[07:12] Remember what happened 还记得当初我们当初把Linsay
[07:13] when we sent Lindsay to that kind of school? 送到那种学校之后发生什么事了吗
[07:15] All of a sudden, I was the bad guy to her. 突然之间 在她看来我就是个坏蛋
[07:18] And you don’t respect Mom, and you don’t respect women. 你不尊重妈妈 你也不尊重女性
[07:23] Are you married? 你结婚了
[07:24] Damn school. 这该死的学校
[07:26] I said to the teacher, I said, “You poison her, I’ll poison you.” 我就跟她老师说 “你毒害她 我就毒害你”
[07:29] George, Sr did more than just say it. 老George不只是说说而已
[07:32] He sent the man a basket of poison muffins. 他给那老师送了一篮有毒松饼
[07:35] Do you know the Muffin Man? There’s a reward in it if you do. 你认识松饼人吗 如果你认识的话会有奖哦
[07:38] Then, would you like some foam in your coffee? 你想要一杯有泡沫的咖啡吗
[07:41] It’s called a cuppa-key-no, and wait till you see what it costs. 人称卡布”亲”诺 让人等得久价格还不便宜哦
[07:45] You can say what you want about the Milford Academy, 你怎么说米尔福德学院都行
[07:48] the kids who came out of there 但从那里出来的孩子
[07:51] prepared for life. 做好了应对生活的准备
[07:52] Does anyone know how to eat one of these? 有人知道这个要怎么吃吗
[07:54] You know, George Michael’s gonna be just fine. Okay? George Michael会没事的 好吧
[07:55] I just want him to know how to express himself. 我只是想让他知道如何表达自己
[07:58] Doesn’t do anything. 那有什么用
[07:59] He was actually having trouble expressing himself. 事实上他真的不会表达自己
[08:02] Why don’t you tell the group about yourself? 你向大家介绍一下自己吧
[08:03] My name is George Michael Bluth. 我名字是George Michael Bluth
[08:06] I am a 16-year-old Caucasian male. 是一名十六岁的白人男性
[08:10] My mom died. 我妈妈去世了
[08:12] And I guess that’s it. 就这样 说完了
[08:14] Hardly. See, if it were me, I would say, 才不是呢 如果是我做自我介绍的话 我会说
[08:17] “I’m Donnie Richter. I have a brother named Andy. “我是Donnie Richter 我哥哥叫Andy”
[08:20] “He’s an attention hog. “他总是很想别人关注他”
[08:21] “He can’t seem to really attract a real audience, “但他很难吸引观众的注意力”
[08:23] “But I love the fat S.O. B anyway.” “但我还是很爱这胖家伙的”
[08:25] I thought you looked like that guy Andy Richter. 我就觉得你长得像Andy Richter
[08:27] You guys are identical twins? 你们是同卵双胞胎兄弟
[08:29] Identical quintuplets, actually. 事实上是同卵五胞胎
[08:30] There was Andy the show-off, 其中有爱炫耀的Andy
[08:32] Donnie the sensitive one, 敏感的Donnie
[08:34] Chareth the flirt, 轻浮的Chareth
[08:35] Rocky the risk-taker and Andy’s stunt double, 爱冒险的Rocky 他也是Andy的特技替身演员
[08:38] and Emmett who asked that we not show his picture, 还有要求在照片上打马赛克的Emmett
[08:41] although composite photography 尽管通过合成摄影我们可以知道
[08:43] tells us he’d look something like this. 其实他的真正样子是这样的
[08:45] Here’s what I want you to do. 我要你这么做
[08:46] I want you to go home tonight 我要你今晚回家
[08:48] and write something about how you really feel. 把你的真实感受写出来
[08:50] Something critical. 一些批判性的东西
[08:52] Bring it in tomorrow and read it for the group. 明天带过来当着组员的面读出来
[08:53] Will this go toward my grade? 这会影响我的成绩吗
[08:56] We don’t have grades here. 我们这里没有成绩的
[08:58] A student either learns and gets an “L,” 有学习的学生会得到一个”L”
[09:01] or they fluctuate in their learning. 或者不认真学习的
[09:03] – And what do we get for that? – An “F”. – 会得到什么 – 得到一个”F”
[09:06] Maeby, meanwhile, was about 此时Maeby正要
[09:08] to have a learning experience of her own. 体验学习
[09:09] Well, well, well, I understand you’ve been having trouble 我知道你在那贵的要命的寄宿学校里
[09:11] with that expensive boarding school. 遇到麻烦了
[09:13] That’s right, I can read. 对了 我识字呢
[09:15] Okay, look, first of all, Variety got it wrong, all right? 好 听着 首先Variety搞错了 好吗
[09:17] We didn’t even want this project. 我们就没想过要这项目
[09:18] It was a co-finance with Miramax, 本来是要跟米拉麦克斯公司联合贷款的
[09:20] and poof, Miramax is gone, 但是突然间他们就撤资了
[09:21] and we’re still on the hook, 现在我们还是被套牢了
[09:22] and it turns out Jamie Kennedy can’t even snowboard. 还有Jamie Kennedy甚至不会滑雪
[09:25] All right, I’ll listen to this later. 好吧 我等一下再听吧
[09:27] And don’t tell me where you’ve been, 还有不要向我报告你的行踪
[09:28] it’ll just make me worry more. 这样只会让我更加担心你
[09:30] But guess what? There’s a new Daddy in town. 但你猜怎么着 这是个脱胎换骨的老爸
[09:35] A discipline Daddy. 一个会管教孩子的老爸
[09:39] Oh, it’s… It’s a parenting tape. 噢 这是教育孩子的磁带
[09:41] If you wanna skip school, that’s fine. 如果你想翘课 没关系
[09:43] You’ll just come to work with me. 你过来和我一起工作就好了
[09:44] But you don’t have a job. 可是你没有工作
[09:46] All right, here, tell you what we’re gonna do. 好 过来 我告诉你怎么做
[09:49] We are going to stuff each one of these gift bags 我们用这些东西填满这些礼品袋
[09:52] with a headshot, some glitter, 一张大头照 一些闪粉
[09:56] and a decorative hand soap. 还有一块装饰手工皂
[09:57] And we’re gonna send them to every casting director in town. 然后把它们送到镇上的每一位挑选演员的人手里
[10:00] And don’t forget the funny notes. 还有别忘了放幽默留言哦
[10:03] “I know where you live. Ha, ha.” Casting directors hate this. “我知道你住哪 哈哈” 挑选演员的人可讨厌这个呢
[10:06] They really do. 他们真的很讨厌
[10:08] The glitter queen struck again. Never hire Tobias Funke. 那闪粉皇后又来了 千万不要用Tobias Funke
[10:12] And back at the country club, something unusual had happened. 在乡村俱乐部那边 有些怪事发生了
[10:15] I don’t have any drugs for sale. 我没毒品卖呀
[10:17] Unless, did you expect me to follow you to your car? 还是 你要我跟你去你车那里
[10:20] – They’re your tips. – Tips. – 这是你的小费 – 小费
[10:23] And Gob realised he’d accidentally worked a day in his life. Gob意识到自己不小心工作了一天
[10:28] Lindsay, meanwhile, was being a mother, 同时 Linsay在履行母亲的职责
[10:30] when someone showed up who needed one. 一个需要母亲的人出现了
[10:32] – Hi, Sister. – How’d you get here? – 嗨 姐姐 – 你怎来这里的
[10:33] I walked. I tried hitchhiking, 我走路来的 我试着搭便车
[10:35] but it’s hard to do without a thumb. 但没有大拇指很难拦到车
[10:37] I’m so hungry. 我好饿
[10:38] Would you like to try some of this? 你要尝一下这个吗
[10:44] So watery, 味道很淡
[10:46] and yet there’s a smack of ham to it. 还有一点点火腿的味道
[10:48] It’s hot ham water. 这叫热火腿水
[10:50] Upstairs, George Michael was struggling with his assignment. 在楼上 George Michael在纠结他的功课
[10:54] Can you think of anything critical to say about my dad? 你对我爸有批评性的评论吗
[10:56] Are you serious? I have glitter in my lungs 你开玩笑吧 我为了做送给挑演员的人的礼品袋
[10:59] from making goody bags for casting directors. 把闪粉都吸进肺里面去了
[11:01] And he’s given me 100 more to do for homework. 他还给我布置了功课要做一百个
[11:03] It’s like, “I don’t do my homework. 就像”我都不用工作功课的”
[11:05] George Michael does my homework.” “都是George Michael帮我做功课的”
[11:07] And that’s when he decided it was time to cheat off of her. 那时他意识到他应该要利用一下她
[11:10] You know, it might help if you expressed yourself. 看来这个可以帮助你发泄一下
[11:12] It also gave him an opportunity to smell her neck. 这也给他一个去嗅她脖子的机会
[11:16] And the next day, 第二天
[11:17] Michael drove to Openings in the hopes of recruiting Michael来到公开学院希望能
[11:20] Donnie’s brother for the fundraiser, 请Donnie的哥哥到资金筹集会
[11:22] when he noticed his son expressing himself rather well. 看到了儿子在表达自己 做得还不错
[11:26] “He pretends he’s the great father all of a sudden, “突然间 他假装是个称职的爸爸”
[11:28] “And acts like he’s all worried about me. “表现出一副担心我的样子”
[11:30] “But it turns out he just does “但事实上他这么做”
[11:31] it so I can help him with his joke of a career. “只是想让我在他那可笑的职业生涯上帮他一把而已”
[11:33] “No wonder Mom wanted out so bad.” “怪不得妈妈后来变成那样子”
[11:36] – Oh, my God. – Oh, my God. – 噢 我的天啊 – 噢 我的天啊
[11:39] Gob, meanwhile, was several days into being an accidental waiter. 同时 这几天Gob很享受做一名侍应
[11:43] And he discovered that a 他发现与客人调情
[11:44] little flirting helped bring in the tips. 会赚得更多的小费
[11:47] If you didn’t have adult onset diabetes, 要是你没有成年型糖尿病
[11:48] I wouldn’t mind giving you a little sugar. 我会给你点糖的
[11:50] Gob, you could charm the black off a telegram boy. Gob 你比打电报的黑人小伙子还有魅力呢
[11:56] Okay, we’ll just tell you now. She’s the one who dies. 好吧 剧透一下 这一集里面就是她死了
[11:59] His name is Andy something. I think he’s Ed McMahon’s kid. 他叫Andy那啥 我想他是Ed McMahon的孩子
[12:03] A song-and-dance man. 一个能歌善舞的人
[12:04] Lucille, meanwhile, was there soliciting for the fundraiser. Lucille这时在忙着筹款会的动员工作
[12:08] But still hadn’t noticed him. 仍没注意到Gob
[12:10] We’ll have the lobster tail. 来一份龙虾尾
[12:11] Until this happened. 直到发生这样一件事
[12:12] And maybe later you can save a little piece of tail for me. 或者你可以给我留一片龙虾尾
[12:18] Come on! 得了吧
[12:19] I hope that is the sort of humour Andy McMahon will be doing. 希望这是Andy McMahon会表演的那种幽默吧
[12:24] Lobster, Mom? 要吃龙虾是吧 妈
[12:25] And Michael went to confront Donnie. Michael去找Donnie算账
[12:27] Hey, nice haircut, and thanks for turning my son against me. 嘿 发型理得不错 还有谢谢你教我儿子反抗我
[12:31] No, no, I’m Andy. 不 不 我是Andy
[12:33] Oh, sorry. 噢 对不起
[12:36] How would you feel about coming to a fundraiser at our house? 你要来我家办的筹款晚会吗
[12:38] How much does it pay? 你出多少钱请我
[12:40] – It’s just a free dinner, but… – I’ll be there. – 就是个免费晚宴 但 – 我会去的
[12:42] – Great. – I’ll be in the cafeteria. – 太好了 – 我就在咖啡馆
[12:45] Oh, he’s such a pig. 噢 他真是头猪
[12:46] You should know about badmouthing family members. 你可真懂说家人的坏话呀
[12:49] I heard what you had my son say out there. 我听了你让我儿子说的话了
[12:51] He chose what to say. 是他选择的内容
[12:53] – Maybe we should include him in this. – No need. – 或者咱们让他来谈谈吧 – 不用了
[12:56] You’re the one that poisoned him against me. 是你毒害我儿子让他来反抗我的
[12:57] How would you like that done to you? 要是你会怎么做呢
[12:59] Are you threatening to poison me? 你是在威胁要给我下毒吗
[13:02] I’m just expressing myself, man. 我只是在说出我的想法而已
[13:08] What did I tell you? 我说什么了
[13:09] How dare that Donnie Richter! Donnie Ritcher真有种
[13:11] Yeah, you gotta take care of that guy. 对 你要搞定那家伙
[13:13] Or I will. Yeah, yeah, let me. 或者我出马 对 对 你让我出马好了
[13:15] This is not your business, no. 这与你无关
[13:17] I’m just gonna pull him out of that school. 让他不要上那学校就好了
[13:18] You’re damn right, you are. 你说得对
[13:20] We can’t have this happen. Not now. 我们现在可惹不起这种事啊
[13:21] This family has got to stick together. 现在咱们家要团结
[13:24] I don’t want Gob coming to this dinner. 我不想让Gob出席晚宴
[13:26] Good idea. 好主意
[13:27] Guess where he’s been getting his money. 你猜他从哪赚的钱
[13:29] Is he following people to their cars again? 他又跟着别人上车了
[13:31] He’s a waiter! 他是个侍应
[13:33] He is? Well, that’s great. 是吗 那很好啊
[13:34] No, it’s not great. 不 好个屁呀
[13:36] Well, am I the only that thinks 是不是只有我觉得
[13:37] that this family is finally 咱们家终于开始
[13:38] starting to become sympathetic and relatable? 变得有同情心还有和谐相处了
[13:40] I mean, that’s what people wanna see, you know. 我是说 人们就想要看到这些
[13:42] Lindsay’s taking care of the house. Linsay打理家务
[13:43] Oh, I forgot about that. 噢 我差点忘了这个
[13:45] Tell the “Housewife” She’s not coming, either. 告诉那个”主妇” 叫她也不要来
[13:49] If you don’t want her, you don’t want me, either. 你不想她来 我也不来了
[13:51] She’s taking care of me. She glued my thumb back on. 她可照顾我呢 她帮我把大拇指粘上了
[13:55] Sister’s my new mother, Mother. 姐姐就是我的新妈妈 妈妈
[13:57] And is it just me or is she looking hotter, too? 是我的问题 还是她变得更动人了
[13:58] – Well, why don’t you marry her? – Maybe I will! – 那你干嘛不娶她呢 – 或许我会呢
[14:00] We’re veering away from relatability again. 我们又离题十万八千里了
[14:03] Meanwhile, Maeby was getting tired of being with her father. 与此同时 Maeby变得越来越讨厌跟她父亲在一起
[14:06] Okay, now what we do is paint our lips Joan Crawford red, 好了 现在要把嘴唇涂成琼·克劳馥式的红
[14:09] pop on a little blue eyeliner, 画上蓝色眼线
[14:11] and then plant a lipstick kiss on every one of them. 然后把唇印印在包装上面
[14:13] Why the blue eyeliner? 为什么要画蓝色眼线
[14:15] Well, she felt that her eyes were too close together. 她觉得她眼距太小了
[14:18] Hello? 你好
[14:20] It’s a casting director. 是面试演员的人
[14:22] Yes, he is available. 对 他有空
[14:24] Let me put my, our assistant on the phone with you. 让我的助手跟你说好了
[14:28] Thank you, yes. 谢谢
[14:29] I better get changed. 我还是去换衣服好了
[14:31] Thanks, Deb. Yeah. So, he’s torture victim number four, right? 谢谢 Deb 对 他是虐待受害者第四号 对吧
[14:36] No, that’s great. Yeah, he’s really into discipline. 不 没事 他很喜欢被管教
[14:39] And George Michael was about to get some discipline, too. George Michael准备被教育了
[14:41] you are no longer going to that school. 你不用去那学校了
[14:43] I don’t wanna get into a big discussion about it. 我不想跟你讨论太多
[14:45] It’s just not right for you. 那不适合你
[14:46] Well, is this because I cheated off Maeby, 是因为我利用了Maeby吗
[14:47] because I’ve never done that before, Dad. I swear. 因为我从没这么做过 爸 我发誓
[14:49] I just couldn’t think of anything to write about you, 我只是想不出要写什么关于你的东西
[14:51] so I asked her to write it about her dad. 所以我就让她写她爸爸
[14:53] You cheated? 你作弊了
[14:55] Yeah, it was stupid of me. Now Donnie’s met you. 对 我笨死了 现在Donnie见过你了
[14:57] I mean, he’s never gonna believe 他不会相信你
[14:58] that you were ever up for a part in Wicked. 在<魔法坏女巫>里面表演过
[15:00] Yeah, well, you know, you do what you have to do. 你做了你该做的事了
[15:02] Do you think that I want to 你觉得我愿意
[15:03] give that speech about Dad at the fundraiser? 在筹款会上发表关于我爸的演讲吗
[15:04] You know, sometimes you 有时你要说
[15:05] say you hate your dad to get a good grade, 你讨厌你爸爸以此来换取好成绩
[15:06] or you like him to make some money. 或者说喜欢他 以此来赚钱
[15:09] Sounds like you’re doing a great job over there. 看来你做得不错
[15:10] – We’re keeping you in. – No, I… – 你还是继续上学吧 – 不 我
[15:11] I said I don’t wanna have a whole discussion about it. 我说过我不想跟你讨论太多
[15:14] Donnie, well, Donnie 很好
[15:16] I guess I owe you an apology. 看来我欠你一句对不起
[15:18] No. No. 不 不
[15:21] It’s Andy again, isn’t it? 你是Andy是吧
[15:22] Rocky. Andy’s the pig. 我是Rocky Andy是那猪一样的家伙
[15:25] – Well, you’re not exactly… – I’m his stunt double. – 你并不是 – 我是他的特技替身演员
[15:27] You think I like this? I disgust myself. 你觉得我喜欢这样吗 我恨死我自己了
[15:30] Let go of my dad. You’re gonna hurt him. 放开我爸 你伤到他了
[15:31] Oh, no. I’m only making it look like that. 噢 不 我只是做个样子而已
[15:34] He’s totally in charge of the situation. 他掌控着大局呢
[15:41] So what is the problem? 怎么回事
[15:42] Somebody sent my brother Donnie a basket of poisoned muffins. 有人给我哥哥送了一篮子有毒松饼
[15:47] Oh, no, it could’ve been the Muffin Man. They never caught him. 噢 不 可能是松饼人 他们还没抓到他呢
[15:49] How do you know about that? 你怎么知道
[15:50] I saw it on Why We Were Scared of the Seventies. 我在<为何七十年代很可怕>上看过
[15:52] And whatever happened to the Muffin Man? Remember him? 无论松饼人发生什么事了 记得他吗
[15:55] I always pictured a giant 6-foot muffin trying to eat me 我总是想象一个六尺巨饼在吃我
[15:59] while I was eating him. 而我却在咬着他
[16:00] It’s kind of a fantasy I go to a lot now. 貌似是我经常看到的幻象
[16:03] And he says you threatened to poison him. 他说你威胁要给他下毒
[16:06] I was upset. 我当时很生气
[16:07] I’d just heard that my son thought I was a horrible father. 我当时刚听说我儿子认为我是个坏爸爸
[16:10] – But no, I didn’t poison him. – Well, if I find out you did… – 但我没有给他下毒啊 – 要是我发现你做了
[16:15] Andy wants to know at this dinner, Andy想要知道你
[16:17] you want him to sing or anything? 要他在晚宴上唱歌还是干别的
[16:19] A song would be fantastic. 唱一首歌就好了
[16:22] So, Dad, you saw that? 爸 你看到了
[16:23] I thought you didn’t know what I said about you. 我以为你不知道我怎么说你的
[16:25] Well, that wasn’t exactly the truth. 事实并不如此啦
[16:27] But don’t worry, I know 但别担心 我知道
[16:28] you don’t have anything bad to say about me. 我没什么不好的事让你说的
[16:30] Well, no, you know what, I think Donnie was right. 不 你知道吗 我觉得Donnie说得对
[16:31] I just wasn’t digging deep enough. 我只是挖掘得还不够深
[16:33] And, you know, I think I might’ve meant what I said. 我觉得我说的是我的真实想法
[16:35] You never listen to me. 你从来不听我的
[16:36] You didn’t ask me if I wanted to go to this school, 你甚至不问我是否想上这所学校
[16:37] you didn’t ask me about what I said. 你也不问我说过的话
[16:40] You threatened my teacher. You don’t respect me. 你还威胁我的老师 你一点都不尊重我
[16:42] How can I respect you, man? 要我怎么尊重你呢
[16:45] It was a complex situation without an easy solution. 那是一个没有简单解决办法的复杂问题
[16:49] – Hello. – The caterers didn’t show up. – 你好 – 包办宴会伙食的人没有来
[16:51] I used the club. 我去过俱乐部了
[16:52] They said we owe them too much money. I guess all those lunches. 他们说我们欠他很多钱 估计是那些午餐
[16:55] I’ve got 50 people coming 我有五十号人在
[16:57] in three hours and nothing to feed them, 三个小时内要来呢 我没有食物招待他们啊
[17:00] no one to serve it. 也没有服务员
[17:01] We have to make a good impression, or we’re finished. 我们要给他们留下好印象 不然咱们就完蛋了
[17:04] Now that’s a clear-cut situation with a promise of comedy. 说好的喜剧现在开始
[17:08] Tell your friends. 告诉你朋友吧
[17:13] The “Save Our Bluths”Party was starting to heat up. “拯救布鲁斯”派对气氛开始热烈起来了
[17:23] The same could not be said for Lindsay’s chicken. 只是Linsay煮的鸡肉热不起来
[17:25] What is going on? They’re getting restless. 怎么回事 他们开始变得焦躁不安了
[17:27] I can’t offer to… in front of their husbands. 我总不能当着她们丈夫的面[哔]她们
[17:29] This is what you’re making? 你就做这个
[17:30] – Poached salmonella? – It’ll be fine. – 水煮沙门氏菌 – 没事的
[17:33] I’ll just put the sauce on them. 我放些调味汁在上面就行了
[17:35] What kind of sauce is that? 这是什么调味汁
[17:36] Wait, this is the water I thawed the chicken in. 等一下 这是我解冻鸡肉的水
[17:38] Well, that should go with chicken. 那跟鸡肉很搭呀
[17:40] Yeah. 对啊
[17:41] Fantastic. 太好了
[17:43] And some powerful players showed up. 一些重量级的人物到场了
[17:45] George, Bill Kincade from Fostco Industries. George 我是Fostco工业的Bill Kincade
[17:47] Sort of. 算是吧
[17:48] Hope you don’t mind, I sent one of those stupid surrogates. 希望你不要介意 我派了这笨蛋替身过来
[17:50] You got busted, too. 你也被抓了
[17:52] No, I had a prior engagement. 不 我有约在先
[17:54] I’m at the Fire and Ice Ball. 我在冰火两重天呢
[17:55] Coming through, chicken in chicken sauce. 上菜了 鸡汁鸡肉
[17:57] Thank you very much for showing up. 欢迎光临
[17:59] This is what the dinner is? 晚餐就吃这个
[18:00] Maybe you could just sing while they’re bringing out the dinners. 或者趁上菜时候你可以唱首歌
[18:03] I’m not Andy. I’m Emmett. 我不是Andy 我是Emmett
[18:05] Andy sent me over to let you know Andy让我来告诉你
[18:07] that he’s not gonna be able to make it tonight. 他今晚不能来了
[18:09] Michael was suspicious. I mean, think about it. Michael很怀疑 想一下
[18:12] We can’t show Emmett without blurring him. 我们不知道Emmett长啥样
[18:15] Yeah, he’s singing at the Fire and Ice Ball tonight. 对 他今晚在冰火两重天上唱歌
[18:18] Andy Richter is singing at the Fire and Ice Ball? Andy Richter要在冰火两重天上唱歌
[18:21] You know, I should send 你知道吧 我应该
[18:23] Andy a little basket of poisoned muffins, too. 给Andy也送一篮有毒松饼的
[18:26] Muffins? 松饼
[18:28] Oh, my God, Dad. You’re the Muffin Man? 噢 我的天 爸 你就是松饼人
[18:31] You poisoned 25 teachers during the ’70s? 你在七十年代给25名教师下毒了
[18:34] Just the first two. The others were copycats. 就前面两个是 其他都是模仿我的
[18:36] You poisoned Donnie, didn’t you? 你给Donnie下毒了 是吧
[18:38] We’re losing them. Come on, come on, come on. 大家要走了 来吧 来吧 来吧
[18:40] Can I have your attention? My son would like to say 大家注意一下 关于我 我儿子
[18:42] just a couple of word about me. 有几句话要说
[18:45] And that’s when Michael noticed his own son. 那时Michael才注意到自己儿子
[18:48] You came, huh? 你来了
[18:49] Yeah, well, it was wrong 对 我错了
[18:50] of me to say what I did about how I felt. 我不应该说我的感受的
[18:53] Well, you said what you felt, 你说了你的感受
[18:54] and maybe it’s about time I did the same thing. 或许是时候我也做同样的事了
[18:56] So, why don’t we just let him express himself? 那就让他说出自己的感受吧
[18:59] Go ahead, Son. 来吧 儿子
[19:01] I was going to say 我要说的是
[19:03] that you don’t know who my father really is. 你们根本不知道我父亲为人
[19:06] And that what has happened to us is a great injustice. 还有我们受到的是不公正的待遇
[19:09] That we were never really given a fair chance. 我们从没得到公平的机会
[19:13] But that’s not the truth. 但那并不是事实
[19:16] We’ve been given plenty of chances. 我们有过公平的机会
[19:17] And maybe the Bluths just aren’t worth saving. 或者只是布鲁斯家族不应该得到帮助
[19:20] Maybe we’re not that likeable, you know? We’re very self-centred. 或者我们并不讨大家喜欢 我们很自我的
[19:24] And my father may be the worst of us. 而我父亲是最严重的一个
[19:26] Me, too. You know, I seem to… 我也是 我似乎是
[19:28] I threaten people who I don’t feel support me. 我威胁那些我认为不支持我的人
[19:32] He poisons them. 是他下的毒
[19:34] Anyway, here’s my advice to you. 无论如何 这是我对诸位的忠告
[19:36] Go ahead and take yourself a goody bag 大家请拿一个礼品袋
[19:38] and get out of here while you can. 然后趁你还能走的时候离开这里
[19:42] The speech was disturbing, 这个演讲令大家很不安
[19:43] the food inedible, and the gift bags pretty frightening. 食物难以下咽 礼品盒又很吓人
[19:45] 要是你不帮我 我会找上门的 哈哈哈
[19:48] And when Gob realised he wouldn’t get tipped… Gob发现他不能得到小费
[19:50] No, no, where’s everyone going? 不 不 大家要去哪
[19:52] … the service got a little worse. 服务开始变差了
[19:54] No one’s leaving until I get my money! 不给钱给我别想离开这里
[19:56] I’ll follow you to your cars! 我会跟你到车上的
[19:57] And then that old racist woman, choked on Buster’s thumb. 然后那个种族歧视的老女人 被Buster的大拇指噎住了
[20:01] My thumb! My thumb! 我的手指 我的手指
[20:02] All in all, it was one of the Bluth’s better dinner parties. 总的来说 那是布鲁斯家族办得算体面的晚宴之一
[20:08] What’d you think of the speech? 你觉得我的演讲怎么样
[20:10] You’d do great at Openings. 要是你在公开学院上学 你成绩应该不错
[20:12] You know, pal, you do not have to go there. 你知道吧 伙计 你不用在那里上学了
[20:15] I’ve just been very worried about your behaviour. 最近我很担心你的所作所为
[20:16] You know, you’re always turning off burners and irons, 你总是关那火炉还有电熨斗
[20:19] and it may be OCD. 也许你得了强迫症
[20:24] OCD. No, I’m just cleaning up after Aunt Lindsay. 强迫症 不是 我只是帮Linsay姑妈收拾残局而已
[20:26] – She never turns things off. – Wow. – 她总忘了关 – 哇
[20:29] Guess that explains why I saw 估计那解释了
[20:30] the hedge trimmer zipping around the driveway. 篱笆修剪机总是在车道上走的原因
[20:32] I did it again, didn’t I? I’m so self-centred. 我又来了 对吧 我太自私了
[20:34] From now on, I want you 从现在开始 我要你
[20:36] to just tell me what’s on your mind, okay? 告诉我你的想法 好吗
[20:38] And I promise, you know, 我答应你
[20:39] I won’t just hear what I wanna hear, okay? 我不会只听我想听的话 好吗
[20:45] – I love my cousin. – I love you, too, pal. – 我爱上了表妹 – 我也爱你
[20:53] The Bluth family gets some good news. 布鲁斯家族得到了好消息
[20:56] They’re all sending in donations. And you know what the key was? 他们都捐款了 你知道主要原因是什么吗
[20:59] – What? – Your speech. It didn’t sound desperate. – 设么 – 你的演讲 听上去一点都不绝望
[21:02] Well, I guess it really doesn’t pay to be desperate. 估计太绝望的会得不到钱的
[21:06] It sure doesn’t. 当然
[21:08] And cut! 停
[21:12] Let’s not celebrate yet. We still got the west coast feed, guys. 别急着庆祝 西海岸还没播呢
发展受阻

Post navigation

Previous Post: 发展受阻(Arrested Development)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 发展受阻(Arrested Development)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme