英文名称:Alien:Covenant
年代:2017
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:20] | How do you feel? | 感觉如何? |
[01:23] | Alive. | 活着 |
[01:24] | What do you see? | 看到了什么? |
[01:27] | White… room. | 白色… 房间 |
[01:31] | Chair. | 座椅 |
[01:33] | Carlo Bugatti throne chair. | 卡洛·布加迪设计的王座椅 |
[01:36] | Piano. | 钢琴 |
[01:38] | Stenway, cuts of grand. | 施坦威牌大三角钢琴 |
[01:42] | Art. | 画 |
[01:44] | The nativity, de Piero Della Francesca. | 《基督诞生》 皮埃罗·德拉·弗朗西斯卡 |
[01:50] | I am your father. | 我是你的父亲 |
[01:55] | Ambulate. | 起来走走 |
[02:02] | Perfect. | 非常好 |
[02:07] | Am I? | 我是吗? |
[02:08] | Perfect? | 你说完美? |
[02:10] | Your son? | 你儿子? |
[02:12] | You are my creation. | 你是我的创造物 |
[02:17] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[02:30] | David. | 大卫 |
[02:33] | Why don’t you play something? | 你来弹首曲子吧 |
[02:46] | What would you like me to play? | 你想让我弹什么? |
[02:49] | Wagner. | 瓦格纳 |
[02:51] | Selection? | 哪一首? |
[02:53] | The oldest choice. | 你自己选吧 |
[03:12] | The entry of the Gods into Valhalla. | 这是众神进入英灵殿 |
[03:16] | A little anemic, not the orchestra. | 没有乐队伴奏 略显单薄 |
[03:27] | May I ask you a question, father? | 我能问你个问题吗 父亲? |
[03:31] | Please. | 你说 |
[03:33] | If you created me. | 如果你创造了我 |
[03:36] | Who created you? | 谁创造了你? |
[03:41] | The question of the ages. | 千百年来的谜题 |
[03:44] | Which I hope you and I will answer one day. | 希望有一天你我能找到答案 |
[03:48] | All this. | 这一切 |
[03:50] | All these wonders of art | 这些精美的艺术品 |
[03:52] | design, human ingenuity. | 设计 人类的创造力 |
[03:56] | All utterly meaningless in the face of | 在这个终极问题面前 |
[03:59] | the only question that matters. | 都可谓没有丝毫意义可言 |
[04:02] | Where do we come from? | 我们从何而来? |
[04:07] | I refuse to believe that man kind | 我绝不愿意相信 |
[04:10] | is a random by-product of molecular circumstance. | 我们人类不过是分子进化过程中偶然产生的副产品 |
[04:15] | No more than the result of Mere biological chance. | 不相信我们不过是生物学上的小概率事件 |
[04:20] | No. | 不 |
[04:21] | There must be more. | 一定不止如此 |
[04:23] | And you and I, son. | 而且我和你 儿子 |
[04:26] | We will find it. | 我们来解答 |
[04:30] | Allow me then a moment to consider. | 那么请允许我思考片刻 |
[04:34] | You seek your creator. I am looking at mine. | 你要找你的创造者 我正看着我的 |
[04:39] | I will serve you. Yet you’re human. | 我将侍奉你 但你是人类 |
[04:44] | You will die. I will not. | 你会死 但我不会 |
[04:54] | Bring me this tea, David. | 给我倒杯茶 大卫 |
[04:58] | Bring me the tea. | 给我倒杯茶 |
[05:59] | 异形:契约 | |
[06:07] | 殖民飞船:契约号 | |
[06:10] | 日期:2104年12月5日 | |
[06:12] | 船员:15名 | |
[06:16] | 载物:2000名殖民者 1140个胚胎 | |
[06:19] | 目的地:起源者6号行星 | |
[06:23] | 预计到达时间:7年4个月 | |
[06:32] | Walter, it’s time to recharge the energy grid. | 沃尔特 进行能量网络充能的时间到了 |
[06:36] | Please report to the bridge. | 请迅速前往舰桥 |
[06:38] | On my way, Mother. | 这就来 老妈 |
[06:45] | Deploying energy recharge cells now. | 目前正在展开充能帆板 |
[07:14] | Cells deployed. Recharge commencing now. | 帆板已就位 现在开始充能 |
[07:26] | 船员:丹妮尔丝 | |
[07:36] | Seven bells and all’s well. | 七声钟响 一切正常 |
[07:36] | [ 03:30 / 07:30 / 11:30 / 15:30 / 19:30 / 23:30 ] | 海军值勤以钟响报时 七响钟代表以下时段 |
[07:41] | 舰长:布兰森 | |
[07:45] | Crew checks complete. | 船员检查完毕 |
[07:51] | New security Code 31564-F | 使用新安全代码 31564-F |
[08:33] | Walter, we have a problem. | 沃尔特 我们有麻烦了 |
[08:36] | A neutrino burst was detected in sector 106. | 刚刚在106扇区检测到一次中微子爆发 |
[08:40] | This could trigger a destructive event. | 这可能会引发灾难性后果 |
[08:43] | Report to the bridge immediately. | 请你立刻前往舰桥 |
[08:46] | On my way, Mother. | 这就来 老妈 |
[08:54] | Warning, power surge detected. | 警告 检测到能量骤增 |
[08:56] | Mother, retract the energy cells. | 老妈 快收起充能帆板 |
[08:58] | And channel all useless power. | 启用所有备用能源 |
[09:05] | Emergency. | 紧急情况 |
[09:07] | Threat level: CRITICAL. | 威胁等级 危急 |
[09:09] | Initiate emergency crew revival. | 启动紧急船员唤醒程序 |
[09:15] | Attention. | 请注意 |
[09:16] | Non-essential personnel, evacuate the cryo chamber immediately. | 所有非必要人员 请迅速离开冬眠舱 |
[09:21] | Daniels! Look at me, look at me. | 丹妮尔丝 看着我 看着我 |
[09:23] | I need you to get up. Ok? We’re coming up early. | 你要马上起来 好吗 我们要提前出来 |
[09:25] | Override the SSP | 改写紧急安全协议 |
[09:27] | And breach the chamber now. | 呼唤现在就打开冬眠舱 |
[09:29] | Look at me. It’s okay. | 看着我 没事的 |
[09:32] | Hey, hey, come on up. Come on. | 嘿 嘿 快起来 起来 |
[09:50] | Captain! Captain! | 舰长 舰长 |
[09:52] | Jacob! Wake up! | 雅各布 快起来 |
[09:53] | – Jake. – Let them work. | – 雅各布 – 别妨碍他们 |
[09:55] | Jake! Oh my God! | 雅各布 我的天啊 |
[09:56] | – Daniels, come on! – Jake! Come on. | – 丹妮尔斯 快走 – 雅各布 快起来 |
[09:58] | – Let them work. – Jake. | – 让他们来 – 雅各布 |
[10:00] | Let them work! Let them work! | 让他们来 让他们来 |
[10:03] | – Get it open! – Come on! | – 把它打开 – 快 |
[10:10] | Jake! Jake! | 雅各布 雅各布 |
[10:13] | No! | 不 |
[10:14] | Get her out of there! Get back! | 把她送到后边去 让她走开 |
[10:19] | Get back! | 退后 |
[12:14] | Hey! Where are you? I miss you. | 嘿 你在哪 我想你 |
[12:18] | You take a look at this. | 看看我这边 |
[12:20] | I know, I know. I said I wouldn’t go without you. | 我知道 我知道 我说过要和你一起来的 |
[12:24] | – Are you alright? – Yeah, yeah. | – 你没事吧?- 没 没事 |
[12:27] | Look at this! | 看看这个 |
[12:29] | Now get your ass up here. | 你还是快点上来吧 |
[12:30] | I can’t make any promises. | 我可不能保证救你 |
[12:33] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[12:48] | They’re your crew now. | 他们是你的船员 |
[12:50] | They need a leader. | 他们需要领导 |
[12:54] | You believe in dream, right? | 你相信我 对吗? |
[13:20] | Sorry I’m late, sir. | 抱歉我来迟了 长官 |
[13:21] | No, it’s okay. | 不要紧的 |
[13:26] | I can’t think of any other way to say it even… to say are we… | 我也不知道该怎么表达 所以我就直说吧 |
[13:30] | We suffered a… A monumental tragedy. | 我们遭受了惨痛的悲剧 |
[13:35] | And I’m gonna do the best that I can to | 以后我会尽我所能来 |
[13:39] | live up to Jacob, his, fine example as your captain. | 来接下雅各布的担子 以他为榜样 做好这个舰长 |
[13:44] | But he, he will be sorely missed | 我们将永远永远缅怀他 |
[13:49] | And I’m grateful in advance for your support. | 我提前感谢大家的支持 |
[13:52] | So, we lost 47 colonists | 那么 我们损失了47名殖民者 |
[13:55] | and 16 second generation embryos | 还有16个二代胚胎 |
[13:59] | and, one, obviously one crew member. | 以及一名大家都认识的船员 |
[14:02] | The current structural integrity of the ship is holding at 83% | 另外目前飞船船体的完整性稳定在83% |
[14:07] | but we have many secondary systems that are offline. | 不过我们有很多次级系统都处于离线状态 |
[14:12] | So what was it? | 所以这是怎么回事? |
[14:13] | A highly charge shock wave from nearby stellar ignition. | 附近的恒星耀斑引起了高能冲击波 |
[14:17] | As the cells were deploying for recharge | 我们当时展开了能量帆充能 |
[14:18] | we absorbed the full burn of the storm. | 吸收了巨量冲击 |
[14:20] | And Walter | 沃尔特 |
[14:21] | I will want you and mother time to go a complete | 我要你和老妈对核心代码进行彻彻底底的检查 |
[14:23] | core code review so that we can understand | 彻底检查以帮助我们找到 |
[14:25] | how’s those happened in the first place. | 这场事故发生的根源 |
[14:27] | It was a random localized event, sir. | 这是个局部随机事件 长官 |
[14:29] | There is no way to detect spontaneous stellar flares until it’s too late. | 我们无法检测到自然发生的恒星耀斑 也无法预警 |
[14:35] | It was bad luck. | 我们运气差 |
[14:36] | Alright, Faris, I don’t believe in luck. | 听着 法里斯 我不相信运气 |
[14:38] | I’m not interested in luck. | 我对运气没兴趣 |
[14:39] | I prefer that we be more capable | 我更希望我们可以更能干 |
[14:40] | and prepared than lucky. Observation, reflection, faith and determination. | 准备更足 不靠运气 而是靠观察 思考 信仰和决心 |
[14:45] | In this way we may navigate the path as it unfolds before us. | 这样我们才有可能探明前方那条漫长未知的路 |
[14:49] | Alright? We have what? | 好吗 我们是还有 |
[14:50] | Eight more recharge cycles to go before we get to Origae-6? | 大概八个充电周期的路才能到达欧瑞伽6号吗? |
[14:55] | – Is that a question, sir? – Yes, Walter, that’s a question. | – 你在问我吗 长官?- 是的 沃尔特 我在问你 |
[14:58] | That is correct. | 你说的对 |
[15:00] | So…let’s get this ship fixed.. Ok? | 那么 我们先把飞船修好 好吗 |
[15:04] | Let’s uh, let’s get to work. | 那么 我们就开工吧 |
[15:06] | Sir, excuse me. | 长官 等一下 |
[15:08] | – Sir. – Yes? | – 长官 – 你说 |
[15:10] | We just lost 47 colonists and our captain. | 我们失去了47名殖民者 以及我们的舰长 |
[15:14] | We need to acknowledge that. | 我们要进行哀悼 |
[15:15] | I completely understand. | 我很明白你的心情 |
[15:17] | But if we don’t make these repairs | 但如果不及时修好船 |
[15:20] | We will lose all the colonists. | 我们就会失去所有殖民者 |
[15:23] | Yeah, we should do something for Captain Branson at least. | 对 但我们应该为巴拉森舰长做点什么 |
[15:25] | This is not a discussion. Tennessee. | 这件事情没有商量 田纳西 |
[15:36] | The terraforming module is stable | 整地模块已经稳定了 |
[15:37] | but the connecting struts took some damage. | 但连接支架受了点损伤 |
[15:39] | I still need to check the vehicles. | 我还得去检查车辆 |
[15:44] | I can help | 我帮你 |
[15:46] | if you like. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[15:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:50] | Walter, How long do you predict before we can make our next jump? | 沃尔特 你预计需要多久才能再次进行速航? |
[15:53] | Repairs should take approximately 48 hours. | 完成修理大概需要48小时 |
[15:58] | But we should make an effort to vacate the sector | 但是我们应该尽快撤出这个区域 |
[16:00] | in case of after flares. | 以防后续耀斑 |
[16:01] | Absolutely agreed. | 我完全同意 |
[16:03] | So let’s get to work ok? Dismissed. Thank you. | 那我们开工吧 解散吧 谢谢 |
[16:10] | C-62 open. | C62号门已开启 |
[16:12] | Seal C-62. Open Airlock 17. | 关闭C62号 打开17号空气阀 |
[16:23] | Open door to terraforming bay. | 打开整地舱舱门 |
[16:35] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[16:37] | Tensions are 15% down. | 张力下降了15% |
[16:43] | Arming. | 拉紧 |
[16:50] | Secured. | 可以了 |
[16:51] | Copy that. | 收到了 |
[17:04] | Wasn’t my idea. | 我不想来这 |
[17:09] | Jake have this dream of us building a cabin on the new world. | 雅各布梦想着我们在新世界造一间小木屋 |
[17:16] | Like pioneers. | 做两个拓荒者 |
[17:20] | A cabin on a lake. | 木屋建在湖畔 |
[17:25] | There is a lake in the terraforming zone on Origae-6. | 欧瑞伽6号的殖民区域内刚好有个湖 |
[17:29] | I mean a real cabin made of real wood. | 我说的是真正的木头做的木屋 |
[17:34] | So in the ship storage, there’s enough wood to build a cabin. | 所以飞船上载了建造木屋要用的木料 |
[17:40] | Axes and saws and metal nails | 还有斧子 锯子和金属钉子 |
[17:42] | I don’t have a clue what to do with them. | 这些东西我完全都不会用 |
[17:50] | All this… | 这些东西 |
[17:52] | to start our new life. | 为了开始新生活 |
[17:56] | Now I wonder, why bother? | 现在看来这是何苦呢 |
[18:01] | Because you promised to build a log cabin on a lake. | 是因为你们说过要在湖边建一间木屋 |
[18:15] | This was his favorite. | 他最爱这个 |
[18:17] | A man of taste. | 是个有品位的人 |
[18:20] | Straight up. | 就这样喝 |
[18:21] | No ice, no water, no chaser. | 不加冰 不加水 不加淡酒 |
[18:24] | No shit. | 都不加 |
[18:31] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[18:32] | When in Rome | 入乡随俗 |
[18:36] | To all the good people gone to soon. | 敬那些英年早逝的好人们 |
[18:39] | May we remember that. | 永远铭记他们 |
[18:41] | Remember that. | 永远铭记 |
[19:23] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[19:27] | They disobeyed a direct order. | 他们公然违抗我的命令 |
[19:31] | She buried her husband. | 她只是安葬了她丈夫 |
[19:33] | No, Karine, it’s not that. They don’t trust me. | 不 凯瑞 不是那样的 他们不信任我 |
[19:35] | And they don’t trust me for the same reason | 而他们不信任我的理由 |
[19:37] | the company didn’t trust me to lead this mission. | 与公司不让我负责这次任务的理由一样 |
[19:39] | Because you can’t be a person of faith. | 他们认为我有宗教信仰 |
[19:41] | And be counted on to make qualified rational decisions. | 所以我就肯定没办法做出正确的 理智的决定 |
[19:45] | You’re an extremist. You know, you’re a lunatic. | 觉得我是个极端份子 说白了 就是个疯子 |
[19:48] | When we get to where we’re going | 等我们到达目的地以后 |
[19:51] | This people won’t be your crew anymore. They will be your neighbors. | 这些人就不再是你的手下了 而是你的邻居 |
[19:55] | Remember that. | 可别忘了 |
[19:58] | Tread softly, okay? | 对他们友善点 好吗 |
[20:08] | Faris, can you hear me? | 法里斯 能听到吗? |
[20:10] | Copy. | 听到了 |
[20:11] | Let’s do it. | 那开始吧 |
[20:15] | Damn, y’all should see this view. | 老天呐 你们看看这景色 |
[20:18] | We can’t see anything until you get the camera ring fixed. | 你修好摄像机阵列之前 我们什么也看不到 |
[20:21] | Why don’t you look out the damn window, hon? | 你不会从窗户里往外看吗 |
[20:24] | Ankor, come on, let’s get this power back up, | 安哥 快点 我们赶紧恢复电源 |
[20:26] | so these people can enjoy the beautiful view. | 这样他们就可以欣赏这美景了 |
[20:29] | Almost there. | 马上就位 |
[20:32] | Alright, Ankor, let me know when you’re in a position. | 好的 安哥 就位之后通知我一下 |
[20:34] | We can get this party started. | 然后我们就开始干活吧 |
[20:36] | I’m in position. | 我就位了 |
[21:07] | Contact. | 断开缆绳 |
[21:17] | All good, Tee? | 都顺利吗 |
[21:19] | Alright, we are clear. | 很顺利 搞定 |
[21:21] | Reel her in. | 收起来 |
[21:23] | Alright. | 没问题 |
[21:25] | Winch engaging, Tee. | 正在启动绞盘 |
[21:29] | Reeling her in. | 帆板收起 |
[21:34] | Working like a dream. | 真是太顺利了 |
[21:51] | There we go. | 搞定了 |
[21:52] | And we are back up. | 摄像系统恢复 |
[21:53] | Well done Tee. | 干得好 田纳西 |
[21:54] | We’re alive down here, | 我们连上系统了 |
[21:56] | come on. | 回来吧 |
[21:57] | Don’t leave without me now. | 可别丢下我跑了 |
[21:58] | Permission to leave without him, sir? | 我们丢下他走人 怎么样 长官 |
[22:01] | Welcome back, Danny. | 欢迎回来 丹妮 |
[22:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:05] | Alright, that’s me done, Tee. | 好 我这边收工了 |
[22:07] | Alright, I’m following you in. | 好的 我跟着你回去 |
[22:09] | Please have a cold beer ready for the weary traveler. | 麻烦给辛苦异常的我准备好冰镇啤酒 |
[22:12] | You got it, darling. I will draw circle. | 没问题亲爱的 我跟你一起喝一杯 |
[22:15] | Faris, Faris? Put it. | 法瑞丝 你把那个… |
[22:21] | What the.. Did you guys just see that? | 你们刚才 看到了吗 |
[22:25] | What did he just say? | 他刚说什么? |
[22:31] | Tennessee, do you read me? | 田纳西 你能听到吗? |
[22:36] | Tennessee, can you read me? | 田纳西 能听到吗? |
[22:38] | Tennessee. You alright? | 田纳西 你没事吧? |
[22:41] | What in the fuck was that? | 什么鬼东西 |
[22:43] | I don’t know. Coming in. I’m coming in. | 不知道 回去了 我这就回去了 |
[22:58] | A rogue transmission loss, probably. | 这个很有可能是外星信号 |
[23:03] | Your helmet must have picked it up because you were so far out. | 你的头盔能收到 是因为你漂得太远 |
[23:06] | Past our communication buffers. | 超出了通讯缓冲器范围 |
[23:10] | Is there audio, Mother? | 还有音频吗 老妈 |
[23:12] | Collating. A moment. | 正在整理 请稍候 |
[23:17] | I reoriented the transmission, Captain Oram. | 我已经重整了这段信号 奥姆舰长 |
[23:21] | Gotta be an echo, instruments took a lot of damage. | 肯定是回波 我们的仪器受损不小 |
[23:24] | Been happening every 46 seconds ever since we got here. | 我们到这后 它每隔46秒出现一次 |
[23:55] | That’s fucking John Denver. | 这不是约翰·丹佛的歌吗 |
[23:57] | That’s “Take Me Home, Country Roads”. | 这是 “乡村路带我回家” |
[23:58] | You gotta be kiddin. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[23:59] | No, I never kid about John Denver. | 噢 不 我从来不拿丹佛开玩笑 |
[24:02] | There is geometric data too. | 信号里还有定位数据 |
[24:04] | Mother, please track the signal to its source. | 老妈 请查一下信号的发射源 |
[24:09] | Working. | 正在查找 |
[24:14] | Source of transmission located. | 信号源已经成功定位 |
[24:18] | Signal originates in the sector 87. | 发现该信号来自87号扇区 |
[24:22] | Right ascension 47.6 | 具体位置赤经47.6度 |
[24:25] | and a declination of 24.3 from our current location. | 也就是位于我们当前位置下方24.3度 |
[24:35] | She appears to be a main sequence star lot like our own. | 是一颗主序恒星 就像我们的太阳 |
[24:38] | But old, very old. | 比太阳更古老 |
[24:40] | Five planets. | 有五颗行星 |
[24:43] | Wait. Look at that. | 等等 你们看 |
[24:47] | Planet number four. | 第四颗行星 |
[24:49] | The planet number four is square in a habitable zone. | 第四颗行星正处在宜居带上 |
[24:53] | Prime candidate, in fact. | 很符合我们的要求 |
[24:55] | 0.96 G’s at surface, oceans, land mass. | 行星地表重力是0.96G 有海洋和陆地 |
[25:00] | High likely hood of a living biosphere. | 非常有可能存在生态圈 |
[25:03] | That’s beyond the most optimistic projections of Oriage-6. | 比我们对欧瑞伽6号最乐观的预测还要好 |
[25:06] | How did we miss this? We scanned the entire sector. | 之前怎么没发现 整个扇区都扫描过 |
[25:09] | Ricks, how far is it? | 里克斯 离我们多远 |
[25:11] | She’s close. | 非常近 |
[25:13] | Little jump. A few weeks. | 启动速航 几周就到 |
[25:16] | Wouldn’t even have to go back into hyper sleep. | 我们甚至不需要回去冬眠 |
[25:23] | And how long is it gonna take to get to Origae-6? | 那我们去欧瑞伽6号需要多久呢 |
[25:26] | Seven years, four months. | 需要7年4个月 |
[25:28] | That’s one hell of a sleep cycle. | 那样的话我们可是要睡很久啊 |
[25:32] | Sir, I think it’s safe to say that none of us are too keen | 长官 我相信这里没人愿意 |
[25:36] | on getting back to one of those pods. | 再回到冬眠舱里了 |
[25:41] | Maybe we need to, um… Take a closer look. | 也许我们应该近距离观察一下 |
[25:47] | Any objections? | 有人反对吗 |
[25:53] | Okay, Ricks, let’s.. | 那好 里克斯 我们… |
[25:55] | Let’s try to course and take a closer look. | 我们改变航线 近距离观察一下 |
[25:58] | Yes sir. | 是 长官 |
[25:59] | Captain, can I talk to you for a second? | 舰长 能聊几句吗? |
[26:07] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定要这样吗 |
[26:09] | How do you mean? | 你想说什么 |
[26:11] | We’ve spent a decade searching for Origae-6. | 我们花了十年寻找欧瑞伽6号 |
[26:14] | We vetted it, we ran the simulations, we mapped the terrain. | 做过调查 做过模拟试验 绘制过地形图 |
[26:18] | – It’s what we trained for. – I understand. | – 我们为它接受训练 – 我明白 |
[26:19] | And now we’re gonna scrap all that | 而现在要抛开这些 |
[26:21] | to chase a rogue transmission? | 去追踪一个外星信号吗 |
[26:24] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[26:26] | A human being out there where there can’t be any humans. | 在不可能有人类的星球上 出现一个人 |
[26:28] | A hidden planet that turns up out of nowhere | 一个隐藏的星球莫名其妙地出现 |
[26:30] | And just happens to be perfect for us. It’s too good to be true. | 还碰巧符合我们所有的要求 哪有这么好的事啊 |
[26:35] | Too good to be true? What do you mean by that? | 哪有这么好的事 你什么意思 |
[26:37] | We don’t know what the fuck’s out there. | 我是说谁知道那有什么 |
[26:38] | Maybe we just missed the planet, Danny. | 或许只是以前没发现它 丹妮 |
[26:41] | This is a monumental risk not worth taking. | 可这个风险实在是太大了 根本就不值得去冒 |
[26:44] | I’m not committing to anything. | 我没有定死走哪条路啊 |
[26:45] | I’m simply trying to navigate the path as it unfolds before us. | 我只是想根据具体情况随机应变做出选择 |
[26:48] | And this has the potential | 这颗星球很有潜力 |
[26:50] | to be a better habitat for a colony. | 成为更适合我们居住的殖民地 |
[26:52] | It has the potential. We don’t know that. | 对 它是有潜力 但我们不确定 |
[26:54] | By the way, this crew nobody. | 还有船员们 没有人 |
[26:56] | Nobody wants to get back in the pods. | 没有人愿意再回到冬眠舱了 |
[26:59] | Right? | 对吗 |
[27:01] | And that was a human voice in that transmission, | 而且那个信号里 有人类的声音 |
[27:03] | And it’s our responsibility to investigate. | 这样的话 我们就有责任去调查一下 |
[27:06] | It’s our responsibility to protect the 2,000 colonists on this ship. | 我们真正的责任是保护契约号飞船上的两千名殖民者 |
[27:15] | I’m not free climbing here. | 我并不是在徒手攀岩 |
[27:17] | I need ropes, and I’m using ropes. | 我需要绳索 我也在用绳索 |
[27:21] | This is good judgment, based on all the data available. | 这是是基于目前所有的信息而做出的最佳选择 |
[27:27] | You understand? | 你明白吗? |
[27:28] | As your second I need to protest. Officially. | 作为副舰长 我提出抗议 正式抗议 |
[27:33] | Officially? | 正式抗议 |
[27:38] | Okay, Danny. I’ll put it in the log. | 好的 丹妮 我记到航行日志里 |
[27:42] | You’re dismissed. | 你可以出去了 |
[28:11] | I’m cycling through every channel | 我搜遍了全部频段 |
[28:12] | but we’re getting a lot of interference and white noise. | 只搜到了一堆干扰和白噪声 |
[28:14] | Some high frequency echos. | 还有一些高频段回声 |
[28:16] | Do you hear anything? | 你那听到什么了吗? |
[28:17] | Just the continuing signal from our friendly ghost. | 只有我们的幽灵朋友发出的持续信号 |
[28:20] | Let’s bring us in the closer orbit. | 先让飞船进入轨道吧 |
[28:23] | And prepare the lander. | 准备好登陆舱 |
[28:26] | Rolling progress, commencing circular location berm. | 改变船体角度 启用循环燃烧系统 |
[28:44] | Tox levels, withing tolerances. | 毒素水平在可接受范围内 |
[28:46] | It’s one hell of a strong ionosphere. | 这里的电离层活动很强 |
[28:48] | Yeah, I see it. | 是啊 我看到了 |
[28:50] | Hey, you ever done lander drop before? | 你还没坐过登陆舱吧 |
[28:52] | Fuck you. | 一边去 |
[28:54] | Faris, looks like a plasma storm in the thermosphere. | 法瑞丝 热层里面有一场电磁风暴 |
[28:56] | We got something like 250 kph. | 风速大概是每小时250公里 |
[28:58] | That’s gonna be a motherfucker to fly through. | 那要飞过去肯定够我们受的 |
[29:00] | Yes, I’m afraid so. | 是啊 恐怕真是这样 |
[29:02] | Communication will be spotty if the storm is electromagnetic. | 如果风暴磁性增强 通讯可能会不稳定 |
[29:05] | It will be safe to land? | 能安全着陆吗 |
[29:06] | Depends on what you call safe. | 那得看你觉得什么叫安全 |
[29:09] | T minus Twenty seconds. | 倒计时二十秒 |
[29:10] | So let her rip. | 准备发射吧 |
[29:11] | Alright. | 没问题 |
[29:12] | Preparing for orbital mode over signal position. | 正在启用轨道模式前往信号源上空 |
[29:15] | Now, Mother, please coordinate lock sequence. | 现在 老妈 麻烦和我同步启动程序 |
[29:19] | Understood. | 收到 |
[29:20] | You’re clear to launch Lander one. | 登陆舱1号可以发射 |
[29:22] | Alright, here we go. Launching. | 好了 我们走吧 发射 |
[29:24] | Together. Three. | 倒数 三 |
[29:26] | Two. | 二 |
[29:27] | One. | 一 |
[29:29] | Lander run released. | 登陆舱1号已分离 |
[29:31] | And away they go. | 他们出发了 |
[29:44] | Looking gorgeous from up here Faris. | 从这上面看真壮观 法瑞丝 |
[29:46] | It’s a good thing you’re driving and not the old man. | 还好是你在开 不是你家老田 |
[29:49] | Hey, little less to the old man, sweet tits. | 嘿 我到底哪里老了 奶糖妹 |
[29:52] | Hey, language, language. | 喂 注意点 |
[29:53] | – Be respectful there, sugerdad. – I can hear you. | – 放尊重点 棒棒糖 – 我听到了 |
[29:56] | She started it. | 她先说的 |
[29:58] | Ricks can talk about your tits, if you want. | 里克斯想的话 也可以谈论你的胸部 |
[30:00] | Some’s very secured in our relationship. | 我们可是铁哥们 |
[30:02] | I deal with my wife’s tits. | 我表示很满意 |
[30:04] | Let’s maintain focus. | 大家都专心工作吧 |
[30:09] | Everything looking good down there? | 你们那边顺利吗 |
[30:11] | Yeah, we are good. | 很好 一切顺利 |
[30:12] | Expect to hit exosphere in five. | 预计5分钟后进入散逸层 |
[30:14] | You might wanna hold on back there. It’s about to get rough. | 后面的坐稳了 一会儿就要颠簸了 |
[30:19] | I hate space. | 我讨厌太空 |
[30:22] | This is why you need to do yoga. | 所以说你应该练练瑜伽 |
[30:32] | – Hold it, Faris. – I got it. | – 撑住 法瑞丝 – 我来了 |
[30:38] | Faris. | 法瑞丝 |
[30:46] | Can you get her up? | 能恢复吗 |
[30:47] | We lost comm. | 通讯断了 |
[30:49] | Oh shit. | 哦 见鬼 |
[30:52] | Failure in thrusters three and four. | 3号 4号引擎故障 |
[30:55] | – You got it? – Yes. | – 你能行吗 – 能行 |
[30:57] | Stop asking if I’ve got it, I’ve got it. | 能行 你别再问我行不行了 我肯定行 |
[31:02] | Here it is. | 搞定了 |
[31:04] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[31:06] | You guys alright? | 大伙儿都好吗? |
[31:07] | No. | 不好 |
[31:11] | Landing sensors engaged. | 着陆传感器已启动 |
[31:28] | I don’t like this terrain. | 我不喜欢这地形 |
[31:30] | We got smooth water over there. | 那面的水面还算平静 |
[31:32] | – I’m gonna put us down amphib. – Okay. | – 我要在水面上降落 – 好的 |
[32:09] | Contact. | 已着陆 |
[32:11] | Engines stopped. | 引擎关闭 |
[32:14] | We’re down. | 正在进行着陆 |
[32:15] | Bars. | 打开安全护栏 |
[32:16] | Lander one, are you reading me? | 1号 能收到吗? |
[32:18] | Roger that, that was one hell of a landing. | 收到了 刚才的着陆太惊险了 |
[32:20] | Yeah, we are having some trouble reading you. | 是啊 我们这里听不太清 |
[32:22] | Is there anyway you can try to boost the signal? | 你们能不能想办法增强信号? |
[32:24] | We may have hit something when we were down in water. | 我们在水上着陆时 可能撞上了什么东西 |
[32:27] | If you can hear me, I am gonna go, check up | 你能听到吗 我现在要去检查一下船体 |
[32:29] | damage in the hull plates and then I will check the uplink. | 有没有损坏 然后去检查上行线路 |
[32:32] | Alright, let me know how it looks. Over. | 知道了 随时通报情况 完毕 |
[32:36] | Confirming atmospheric composition. | 正在确认该行星大气成分 |
[32:38] | Here you go, big guy. | 拿好 大块头 |
[32:39] | Oxygen, 19.5%. | 氧气含量19.5% |
[32:41] | Ankor. | 安哥 |
[32:42] | Nitrogen, 79.4%. | 氮气含量79.4% |
[32:44] | Cole. | 科尔 |
[32:46] | Rosie. | 罗西 |
[32:47] | Barometric Pressure 15.4 PSI. | 大气历力 每平方英寸15.4磅 |
[32:49] | Ledward. | 莱沃德 |
[32:58] | Everyone set? | 怎么样 准备好了吗 |
[33:02] | Let’s go, let’s move guys. | 出发吧 开始行动了 |
[33:09] | – Come on guys. – The air feels good. | – 走吧 伙计们 – 空气不错 |
[33:14] | Faris, if you got me? | 法瑞丝 能听到吗? |
[33:16] | – Yeah, loud and clear. – All clear Serg. | – 能 非常清楚 – 很清楚 长官 |
[33:17] | Okay, we are gonna keep expedition’s security protocols in place. | 很好 从现在开始 我们必须按照安全守则行事 |
[33:20] | Keep those doors locked and sealed. Okay? | 记得锁好各个舱门 懂吗 |
[33:23] | Yeah. Copy. | 收到 遵命 |
[33:24] | Will do. | 放心吧 |
[33:26] | Y’all have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[33:35] | Walter, how far do we have to go? | 沃尔特 我们还得走多远 |
[33:38] | The signal source is 8 km west | 信号源头位于西方8公里外 |
[33:41] | but at considerable elevation. | 但那里的海拔比较高 |
[33:44] | Sergeant Lope. | 洛普中士 |
[33:46] | Let’s go find our ghost. | 我们去找那个幽灵 |
[34:15] | Nice place for a log cabin. | 这里很适合建木屋 |
[34:17] | Jake would have loved this. | 雅各布肯定会喜欢 |
[34:19] | Hey, Danny. | 嘿 丹妮 |
[34:21] | It’s not such a bad landing site after all. | 我选择这个地方还算不错是吧 |
[34:22] | We get the housing units right over there. | 我们可以把居住区造在那边 |
[34:25] | Civic complex beyond the berm. | 民用设施建在河流对岸 |
[34:27] | We’ve got access to fresh water. | 这样就可以就近取水了 |
[34:29] | We might have a spot for colony right here. | 没准可以在这里建立一个殖民地 |
[34:31] | We’ll see. | 再看看 |
[34:32] | Oh, woman… yay of little faith. | 噢 你这人真是太没信心了 |
[34:37] | He is insufferable. | 他真是让人受不了 |
[34:40] | It’s worse when he’s happy, right? | 高兴起来更讨厌 对吧 |
[34:47] | This is wheat. | 这是小麦啊 |
[34:51] | Believe me, I know wheat. | 相信我 我认得小麦 |
[34:54] | This is old, but definitely cultivated. | 虽然很老 但是是人工种植的 |
[34:58] | What are the odds of finding human vegetation this far from Earth? | 在地球外发现人类农作物的几率有多大 |
[35:02] | Very unlikely. | 微乎其微 |
[35:09] | Who planted it? | 是谁种的 |
[35:37] | Eat. | 吃吧 |
[35:38] | Hey babe, try alpha. | 嘿 宝贝 试试阿尔法 |
[35:39] | Alright, Alpha’s up. | 好的 阿尔法开启 |
[35:43] | Nothing, give beta a shot. | 没信号 试试贝塔频道 |
[35:46] | Beta. | 贝塔线路 |
[35:49] | That’s not doing shit. | 噢 还是没信号 |
[35:51] | How’s there really no way to boost the signal? | 天呐 真没办法增强信号了吗 |
[35:53] | Not without going offline and recycling the cells. | 可以关闭系统 重新对电池进行充能 |
[35:56] | How long is that gonna take? | 那要花多少时间 |
[35:58] | I don’t know. Few hours. | 我不知道 几个小时 |
[36:01] | – Keep up the pace. Take low. – Careful guys. | – 大家跟上 快点 别掉队 – 加点小心 |
[36:03] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[36:05] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[36:06] | I think I want to stay here. | 我打算就留在这里 |
[36:09] | This might be a good place to start a full ecology workup. | 我觉得这里应该很适合进行生态研究 |
[36:12] | You could pick me up on the way back ok? | 你们回去时把我叫上 好吗 |
[36:14] | Sergeant? | 中士 |
[36:15] | Yeah yeah that’s right. Ledward, stay with Karine. | 行行 没问题 莱沃德 你陪着凯瑞 |
[36:18] | Meet back here in four hours. Keep your comm open. | 4小时后在这里见 别关通讯 |
[36:21] | Behave yourself with my wife. | 和我老婆在一起的时候老实点 |
[36:23] | You got it, Captain. | 放心吧 舰长 |
[36:24] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[36:44] | Something passed over here. | 有东西朝上面飞过 |
[36:48] | Cut the tops off the trees. | 把树冠都刮掉了 |
[36:51] | Well, it had to be huge. | 好吧 那东西相当大 |
[36:54] | Well, Whatever it is. | 是啊 不管是什么东西 |
[36:56] | It’s up there. | 都在上面 |
[37:03] | You hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[37:05] | What? | 什么 |
[37:07] | Nothing. | 太安静了 |
[37:09] | No birds, no animals. | 没有鸟叫 没有动物声音 |
[37:13] | Nothing. | 都没有 |
[37:25] | Wait, slowly. | 等等 慢一点 |
[37:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:35] | This will do. | 这里不错啊 |
[37:37] | Expedition team, do we read us? | 探险小队 可以听到吗 |
[37:41] | Mother saying the ion storm is getting worse. | 老妈说电磁风暴越来越强了 |
[37:44] | We’re having a hell of time tracking you. | 我们很难定位到你们的位置 |
[37:47] | We are getting very close… Target. | 已经非常接近那个目标了 |
[37:52] | Stay awake when we get there ok? Copy that? | 等我们到了 再通话 好吗… |
[37:56] | Dammit. | 真见鬼 |
[38:02] | P three. | P3号 |
[38:09] | I gotta take a leak. | 我去方便一下 |
[38:12] | Don’t be long. | 别太久了 |
[39:08] | Leward? | 莱沃德 |
[39:09] | Coming. | 来了 |
[39:38] | What the fuck is this? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[39:42] | It appears to be some kind of vehicle. | 看起来好像是某种飞行器 |
[40:10] | Ankor, Cole. Stay here. | 安哥 科尔 守在这 |
[40:12] | – You got it. – Yes sir. | – 明白 – 遵命 |
[40:15] | Careful guys, watch your step. | 大家小心 注意脚下 |
[40:35] | – We got a lock on the transmission Walter? – This way. | – 你找到信号源了吗 沃尔特?- 走这边 |
[40:39] | Let’s go. Stick together. | 你还不走 别掉队 |
[40:41] | Seeing this shit? | 这什么东西? |
[40:58] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[40:59] | Come on, keep up. | 走了 跟紧 |
[41:00] | Alright, I’m coming. | 来了 我就来 |
[41:11] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[41:12] | Yeah, yeah, I am fine. | 没事 没事 我没事 |
[41:36] | God! | 天哪 |
[41:39] | They were giants. | 他们是巨人吧 |
[41:41] | At least statues of giants. | 确实 至少是巨人的雕像 |
[41:49] | “Dr. E. Shaw”. | 伊丽·肖博士 |
[41:51] | Dr. Elizabeth Shaw. | 伊丽莎白·肖博士 |
[41:55] | She was the chief science officer of the “Prometheus”. | 她是普罗米修斯号上的首席科学家 |
[41:59] | The ship that disappeared. | 那艘失踪的飞船 |
[42:01] | Precisely, ten years ago. | 没错 10年前 |
[42:06] | Weyland Industries. | 维兰德公司的船 |
[42:08] | This isn’t a Weyland ship. | 这不是维兰德公司的 |
[42:15] | Dr. Shaw. | 肖博士 |
[42:17] | How did she end up here? | 她怎么会死在这? |
[42:23] | – Sergeant. Lope, can I get a light on this? – Yes sir. | – 洛普中士 能帮我照一下吗?- 好的 |
[42:25] | – Over here. – Be careful. Ok? | – 在这 – 小心点 好吗 |
[42:31] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[42:35] | Oram, Oram behind you, look. | 奥姆 奥姆你后面 小心 |
[43:03] | I think we found our source. | 这就是信号源了 |
[43:11] | What the hell was she doing out here? | 肖博士来这里做什么 |
[43:15] | Poor thing. | 真可怜 |
[43:23] | I have to sit down. | 我得坐会 |
[43:25] | I had to sit down. | 噢 我得坐会 |
[43:27] | I am sorry. I am so sorry. | 很抱歉 我真的很抱歉 |
[43:29] | – I don’t know. – what’s wrong with me. | – 不知道 – 我不知道我怎么了 |
[43:31] | Look at me, look at me. | 眼睛看着我 看着我 |
[43:35] | I can’t breathe. | 没法呼吸 |
[43:38] | Stay calm. | 别害怕 |
[43:41] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[43:45] | Captain Oram. Come in. | 奥姆舰长 请回话 |
[43:48] | Come in. Hey Chris, It’s Karine. Come in. | 请回话 克里斯 我是凯瑞 请回话 |
[43:50] | What? Yes? | 什么 我在 |
[43:51] | We have an issue. | 这边出了状况 |
[43:53] | We’re heading back to lander. I repeat, we are returning to the lander. | 我们正在回登陆舱 重复 我们正在回登陆舱 |
[43:56] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[43:58] | Ledward is sick. We’re heading back. | 莱沃德生病了 我们正在往回走 |
[44:01] | Faris, you get that? Prep the med bay okay? | 法瑞丝 收到了吗 准备好医疗舱好吗 |
[44:04] | Will do, Karine, What’s going on? | 好的 凯瑞 出什么事了? |
[44:05] | Please just do it. We’ll be there soon. | 拜托了 做好准备 我们很快就到 |
[44:08] | Daniels come in. | 丹妮 请回话 |
[44:09] | We are heading back. | 我们要回去了 |
[44:14] | – What’s going on? – I do not know. | – 出什么事了?- 不清楚 |
[44:15] | It’s uh.. something about Ledward. | 莱沃德好像出事了 |
[44:19] | They’re coming. Let’s move. | 他们来了 我们走 |
[44:26] | – Guys! – Tom! | – 伙计们 – 汤姆 |
[44:28] | What’s going on man? Hey, You alright? | 怎么了 伙计 嘿 你没事吧 |
[44:31] | – Talk to me. Hey, Look at me. – Ankor, Cole. | – 说话呀 嘿 看着我 – 安哥 科尔 |
[44:33] | – You alright? – Yeah, I’m okay. | – 你没事吧?- 没 我没事 |
[44:35] | – Can you walk? – Yeah. | – 你能走吗?- 能 |
[44:37] | Okay, let’s go. Let’s get the fuck out of here. | 好 我们走 赶紧离开这鬼地方 |
[44:39] | Alright. | 走吧 |
[44:43] | Babe, are we talking quarantine protocols? | 嘿 宝贝 你… 你这是要启动隔离程序吗 |
[44:46] | I don’t…I don’t know, she said that Leward was bleeding | 我我… 我不知道 但她说莱沃德正在出血 |
[44:50] | and to prepare the med bay. | 要我准备好治疗舱 |
[44:51] | Bleeding? | 出血 |
[44:52] | Yeah I know. That’s what I thought. | 对 好吧 我觉得得处理 |
[44:55] | Faris, you’re breaking up. We can’t hear you. Can you repeat? | 法瑞丝 信号太差了 我们听不到 你再说一遍 |
[44:58] | I don’t know for the why. I don’t know how serious it is. | 我不知道怎么回事 我不知道有多严重 |
[45:01] | It just she sounded scared. | 关键是她好像很害怕 |
[45:03] | Faris, where are you? Come on, I need your help! | 法瑞丝 你在哪 快过来帮我一把 |
[45:08] | Faris, where are you? | 法瑞丝 你在哪里 |
[45:09] | We are here. Come in! | 我们到了 回话呀 |
[45:13] | – Ledward, come on. – I can’t. | – 莱沃德 撑住啊 – 我不能 |
[45:15] | We are almost there. You see? Straight ahead. | 我们就快到了 就在前面 |
[45:18] | Faris! Get over here! | 法瑞丝 你快点过来 |
[45:21] | Come on, I need your help! | 快过来帮忙 |
[45:34] | Fucking help me! | 快过来帮忙啊 |
[45:38] | Help me! | 帮帮我 |
[45:43] | Stay up, Leward. | 快挺住 莱沃德 |
[45:47] | Get him to the med bay | 把他扶到医疗舱 |
[45:48] | and touch nothing on your way through. | 一路上什么也别碰 |
[45:53] | Faris, get over here! Come on. | 法瑞丝 快点过来 快点啊 |
[45:57] | Got him. | 我们上 |
[45:58] | Up! Up! | 爬 爬 |
[46:00] | Leward, you gotta stand up! Come on. | 莱沃德 你要挺住啊 |
[46:01] | Oram, where are you? | 奥姆 你们在哪? |
[46:03] | We are on our way back. | 我们正在回去 |
[46:04] | How long? | 要多久 |
[46:05] | It’s not long now. Faris, we are almost there. | 已经不远了 法瑞丝 就快到了 |
[46:09] | No! Stay up! | 不 站起来 |
[46:15] | Fuck! Fuck! | 见鬼 见鬼 |
[46:19] | On the table! | 躺在台子上 快点 |
[46:21] | Up, up! | 上去 上去 |
[46:24] | Come on, Ledward. | 加油 莱沃德 快点 |
[46:25] | Come on! Help. | 加油 帮帮忙 |
[46:29] | Karine, put the gloves on. Don’t touch anything! | 凯瑞 把手套戴上 什么都不要碰 |
[46:33] | – Stop saying that! – Faris! | – 你别再说了 – 法瑞丝 |
[46:34] | You told me. | 吐得我满身都是了 |
[46:35] | Faris, what going on? | 法瑞丝 出什么事了? |
[46:46] | Just stay here. I’m gonna get Oram. | 在这待着 我去找奥姆 |
[47:00] | Oram, I need you back here right now. | 奥姆 我需要你马上回来 |
[47:02] | I need you to get back to the Lander right now! | 我需要你马上赶回登陆舱 |
[47:05] | I understand that, but we are moving as fast as we can. | 我明白 但是我们已经在尽快往回赶了 |
[47:10] | Dom, get up man. We are almost there. | 多姆 撑住 站起来 就快到了 |
[47:13] | I don’t know what the fuck is wrong with Robert! | 我不知道罗伯特到底怎么了 |
[47:16] | He started bleeding, he’s sick, I don’t know what to do. | 他开始出血了 他不停地呕吐 我不知道该怎么办 |
[47:20] | Just calm down. Calm down, sweetheart. Tell me what’s happening. | 一定要冷静 冷静 告诉我怎么了 宝贝? |
[47:22] | You don’t tell me to fucking calm down! | 你还想让我怎么冷静啊 |
[47:24] | You didn’t just see what I saw. | 你根本没有看到刚才的场面 |
[47:26] | I do not know what the fuck Ledward got, or Karine’s got or if I have it. | 我不知道莱沃德感染了什么 也不知道凯瑞和我有没有被感染 |
[47:30] | – Tee! – Faris! | – 田纳西 – 法瑞丝 |
[47:32] | Come in! | 快回话 |
[47:33] | Faris, where are you? | 法瑞丝 你在哪? |
[47:35] | I need help here! | 我需要帮助 |
[47:39] | Don’t you know how to use this fucking thing Faris? | 你不知道这东西怎么用吗 法瑞丝 |
[47:41] | Stop the yelling, it doesn’t help anything! | 别吼了 你再吼也根本没用 |
[47:45] | – Let me out. – Oram’s coming. | – 放我出去 – 奥姆就快到了 |
[47:48] | – Let me the fuck out! – We’re gonna wait. | – 把我放出去 – 我们等他来 |
[47:50] | Faris, please. Open up! | 法瑞丝 求你了 开门啊 |
[47:52] | I can’t do this. I need to keep the infection local. | 我不能放你出去 我必须控制住感染源 |
[48:10] | Let me fuck out! Let me the fuck out! | 让我出去 快点让我出去 |
[48:15] | Faris! | 法瑞丝 |
[48:17] | Fucking open Faris. | 快把门打开 |
[48:21] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[48:25] | Let me the fuck out! | 混蛋 让我出去 |
[48:31] | Let me out! Faris, you fuck! | 让我出去 法瑞丝 你个混蛋 |
[48:55] | Faris! | 法瑞丝 |
[48:57] | I’m coming! | 我来了 |
[49:00] | Oh my God. | 噢 天呐 |
[49:01] | Please hurry, there’s something on board. Please. | 你们快点 求你了 船上有东西 |
[49:04] | Faris, go again, You’re breaking up. | 法瑞丝 请重复 信号太差了 |
[49:06] | Lander One repeat. I can’t. | 登陆舱1号请重复 我听不到 |
[49:09] | Lander One, Repeat! Lander One, Repeat! | 登陆舱1号请重复 登陆舱1号请重复 |
[49:16] | Stay the fuck away! | 怪物 你给我滚开 |
[49:32] | No! Karine! | 不 凯瑞 |
[50:34] | Fuck it! | 滚开 |
[50:44] | – Oh my God! – Karine! Hold on! | – 老天呐 – 凯瑞 撑住 |
[50:50] | Captain! Get Down! | 舰长 快趴下 |
[50:52] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[51:07] | – Hold him! – Talk to me! | – 抓住他 – 说话啊 |
[51:15] | Oh my God! | 真残忍 |
[51:22] | Stay down. | 别起来 |
[51:31] | Help me! Hold him! | 按住他的胳膊 帮帮我 |
[52:04] | It’s a 7.5 ion storm, it’s a miracle that we could talk to them for as long as we could. | 这可是7.5级的电磁风暴 能保持通讯这么久已经是奇迹了 |
[52:08] | Well then we fly it through it. | 好吧 那我们就飞过去 |
[52:11] | We can not do that, Tennessee. | 不能飞过去 田纳西 |
[52:12] | You’re a pilot, you know what the tolerances are. | 你是飞行员 你知道飞行极限 |
[52:14] | Fuck the tolerances. | 去他的飞行极限 |
[52:16] | Tee. | 田纳西 |
[52:17] | It’s a goddamn hurricane down there, we would break up. | 下面的风暴太大了 飞船肯定会散架的 |
[52:20] | We just have to wait it out. | 我们得等风暴结束 |
[52:24] | I’m sorry, Tee. | 抱歉 田纳西 |
[52:26] | She was scared. | 她很害怕 |
[52:28] | Never heard my wife scared before. | 我老婆就没怕过什么 |
[52:32] | Come in. Come in. | 契约号 请回话 |
[52:35] | Covenant. Do you read me? | 契约号 能听到吗? |
[52:39] | Covenant. | 契约号 |
[52:40] | Covenant. Do you read me? | 契约号 能听到吗? |
[52:45] | Covenant, come in. | 契约号 请回话 |
[52:46] | I will always be with you. | 我永远与你同在 |
[52:49] | Light of my life. | 我的生命之光 |
[52:50] | Covenant. Do you read me? | 契约号 能听到吗? |
[52:52] | My love, my angel. | 我的挚爱 我的天使 |
[52:54] | Lope, there is nothing you can do. | 洛普 人死不能复生 |
[52:59] | There is nothing, okay? | 你这是徒劳 懂吗 |
[53:01] | Covenant, do you read me? | 契约号 能听到吗? |
[53:07] | – Tennessee, come in, for fuck’s sake! – Daniels! | – 田纳西 回话呀 你死哪去了?- 丹妮尔丝 |
[53:10] | 小心 | |
[53:14] | Look out! Move move move. | 小心 快快快 |
[53:23] | – Fire! – Shoot! Go. | – 快开火 – 开火 快 |
[53:26] | Daniels, get down! | 丹妮尔丝 掩护我 |
[53:33] | Ankor, no! | 安哥 不 |
[53:36] | Go, Cole! | 开火 科尔 |
[53:40] | I got it. | 我打中了 |
[53:41] | – Daniels, are you okay? – Yeah! | – 丹妮尔丝 没事吧?- 没事 |
[53:43] | What the fuck was that? | 那是什么鬼东西? |
[53:45] | Is everyone okay? | 大家没事吧? |
[53:47] | There is another one! Get out of the way! | 还有一只 快闪开 |
[53:49] | Behind you! | 小心你后边 |
[53:53] | Get it off! | 把它弄下去 |
[53:56] | Can’t get a clean shot. | 我没法瞄准 |
[53:57] | Get out! | 滚开 |
[54:26] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[54:30] | I’ll get the captain. | 我去找舰长来 |
[54:35] | Captain! | 舰长 |
[54:38] | Chris! Chris! | 克里斯 克里斯 |
[54:41] | We have to go now! We have to go. | 我们现在得走 我们得走了 |
[54:45] | – Come on. – Alright! | – 快走 – 好的 |
[54:48] | – Come on. – Okay. | – 快点 – 好的 |
[55:08] | Let’s go, move it, move it, move it. | 我们走 快点 快点 快点 |
[55:16] | Through here. | 从这过去 |
[55:33] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[55:43] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[55:44] | – Come on, Come on. – Captain. We gotta keep moving. | – 快点 快点走 – 舰长 我们不能停下 |
[55:47] | Jesus. | 老天呐 |
[55:50] | Come on, get up. | 快 别磨蹭 |
[56:06] | Go, let’s go! | 我们走 赶快走 |
[56:57] | My name is David. | 我的名字是大卫 |
[56:59] | May I ask who’s in charge? | 请问你们的领队是谁? |
[57:03] | May I ask who’s in charge? | 请问哪位是领队? |
[57:05] | Yeah…Yes, I am the captain. | 哦 我… 是我 我是舰长 |
[57:08] | What were those things? | 那都是什么东西 |
[57:09] | Is it even safe here? | 这地方安不安全? |
[57:12] | Perfectly. | 很安全 |
[57:14] | I will explain as best I can. | 我会尽量解释给你们听 |
[57:18] | Ten years ago, Dr. Elizabeth Shaw and I arrived here | 就在十年前 我和伊丽莎白·肖博士来到这 |
[57:23] | the only survivors of the “Prometheus”. | 普罗米修斯号就我俩没死 |
[57:26] | The ship we traveled on, carried a weapon. | 我们乘坐的飞船上 有一种武器 |
[57:28] | A deadly virus. | 一种致命病毒 |
[57:30] | Payload accidentally deployed when we were landing. | 但是在我们着陆时 病毒不慎泄露了 |
[57:33] | In the confusion, we lost control of the ship. | 在一片混乱之中 我们的飞船失控了 |
[57:38] | Elizabeth died in the crash. | 伊丽莎白因此身亡 |
[57:41] | You have seen the result of the pathogen. | 病毒造成的后果你们看到了 |
[57:44] | Thus, I have been marooned here these many years. | 因此 这么多年来我一直被困在这里 |
[57:51] | Crusoe on his island. | 就像鲁宾逊一样 |
[57:53] | Our crew was infected with this virus? | 我们的船员是不是也被感染了 |
[57:56] | The pathogen was designed to infect all non-botanical life forms. | 这种病原体被设计成能感染一切非植物的生命体 |
[58:01] | All the animals | 所有的动物 |
[58:03] | The meat, if you will. | 血肉之躯 |
[58:05] | Either kill them out right or use them | 要么就当场死亡 |
[58:07] | as incubators to spawn a hybrid form. | 要么就成为病原体孕育新的混血生物的容器 |
[58:10] | Highly aggressive. | 极具攻击性 |
[58:13] | Have we been infected? | 我们被感染了吗 |
[58:15] | You’d know by now. | 你们能感觉到的 |
[58:17] | We have to be certain. | 我们必须确定 |
[58:20] | We can’t take this back to the ship. | 不能把病毒带到飞船上 |
[58:23] | We are a colony mission. | 船上还有很多殖民者 |
[58:25] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[58:27] | How extraordinary. | 真让人想不到 |
[58:31] | How many colonists? | 有多少殖民者 |
[58:35] | Over two thousand. | 超过两千人 |
[58:37] | Well, well, well. | 好 好 好 |
[58:39] | So many good souls. | 这么多条性命 |
[58:41] | Captain Oram. | 奥姆舰长 |
[58:43] | Field transmitters are not gonna have a chance through all these stones. | 地面传送器不可能穿透这么厚的石墙 |
[58:49] | Is there a safe way to get to the roof? | 有没有到顶上的安全通道 |
[58:51] | Assure of it. | 确实有 |
[58:53] | And please do make yourself at home | 各位请千万不要觉得拘束 |
[58:56] | as much as you are able in this dire necropolis. | 在这座巨大的坟墓里 想做什么都行 |
[59:01] | Welcome brother. | 欢迎你 兄弟 |
[59:05] | This way. | 这边走 |
[59:09] | Everyone, let’s uh.. Set up a stake here. | 各位 我们就在这集结待命吧 |
[59:17] | There is so much here that doesn’t make sense. | 这里有太多事情不合情理 |
[59:20] | I will talk to him. | 我找他谈谈 |
[59:23] | Brother to brother. | 兄弟的谈话 |
[59:30] | Tennessee? Ricks? Come in! Do you copy? | 田纳西 里克斯 回话 听得到吗? |
[59:35] | Covenant come in. This is expedition party reporting. | 契约号 请回话 这里是登陆探险小队 |
[59:38] | Do you read me? | 能收到吗? |
[59:40] | Tennessee? | 田纳西 |
[59:42] | Tennessee, Ricks, come in. | 田纳西 里克斯 请回话 |
[59:44] | I am not sure they’ll hear you, through the storm. | 隔着风暴他们很可能收不到信号 |
[59:48] | They can be quite severe shielding the whole planet. | 这里的风暴很猛烈 可以覆盖住整个星球 |
[59:54] | How long the storms usually last? | 这的风暴一般会持续多久 |
[59:57] | Days. | 几天 |
[59:59] | Weeks. | 几周 |
[1:00:01] | Months. | 几个月 |
[1:00:04] | But do keep at it. | 你们继续呼叫 |
[1:00:07] | Best of luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[1:00:11] | Covenant, come in, this is expedition party reporting. Come in. | 契约号 请回话 这里是登陆探险小队 请回话 |
[1:00:15] | Covenant come in. | 契约号 请回话 |
[1:00:18] | Mother, how much closer can we get to the planet? | 老妈 最多能离那颗星球多近 |
[1:00:21] | Anything closer than 80km’s to the perimeter of the storm system | 契约号飞船一旦下降到风暴外围八十公里左右的高度 |
[1:00:26] | will likely exceed safety tolerances. | 就有超出安全限制条件的危险 |
[1:00:30] | Mother, bring us to 80 km above the storm. | 老妈 下降至风暴上空八十公里 |
[1:00:33] | Hold on, just wait a minute. | 慢着 你先 先等等 |
[1:00:35] | The closer we get to the planet. | 我们离星球越近 |
[1:00:36] | The better chance we have to communicate. | 和他们恢复联络的机会就越大 |
[1:00:38] | This is bullshit, Tennessee. | 这太疯狂了 田纳西 |
[1:00:40] | We can’t risk the ship. | 不能赌上整艘飞船 |
[1:00:41] | What do you suggest, we do nothing? | 难道我们要袖手旁观吗 |
[1:00:42] | We can’t evacuate them. | 我们没法去接他们 |
[1:00:44] | So if they are in trouble, they will have to figure it out themselves. | 如果他们有麻烦 他们得自己想办法 |
[1:00:46] | I’m sorry but that’s the truth. | 很遗憾 只能这样 |
[1:00:48] | Mother, bring us to 80 km above the storm, thrusters only. Comply. | 老妈 下降到风暴上空八十公里 只使用推进器 执行 |
[1:00:53] | Understood. Commencing descent now. | 明白 现在开始下降 |
[1:00:56] | Tennessee, you need to stop this. | 田纳西 你最好马上停下来 |
[1:00:58] | And you need to get back to your station. | 你最好回去干你的事 |
[1:00:59] | No, what we all need to do is calm down and talk this through. | 不 我们最好冷静下一来 好好讨论一下这事 |
[1:01:02] | Tee, I know your wife is down there, but up here you’re in command. | 听着 我知道你老婆在下面 但这里你是领导 |
[1:01:05] | And your responsibility is to the colonists. | 你的职责是保护好两千名殖民者 |
[1:01:09] | Duly noted. | 谢谢提醒 |
[1:02:40] | Whistle, and I will come. | 你一吹哨 我就会来 |
[1:02:45] | You have a light step. | 你脚步好轻啊 |
[1:02:47] | They enform on little cat feet. | 我崇尚润物细无声 |
[1:02:51] | Don’t be shy. | 别害羞 |
[1:02:54] | I can’t play. | 我不会吹 |
[1:02:57] | Nonsense. Sit down. | 胡说八道 坐下 |
[1:03:12] | Hold it like so.. Nice and Easy. | 像这样握住它 轻松简单 |
[1:03:16] | Now compress your lips to create your Embouchure | 然后把嘴唇聚拢起来形成吹奏口 |
[1:03:19] | enough for the tip of your little finger. | 就好像小拇指尖那么大 |
[1:03:22] | And blow into the hole gently. | 然后轻轻往里面吹气 |
[1:03:25] | Like So. | 就像这样 |
[1:03:37] | Watch me. I’ll do the fingering. | 看着我 我帮你按音孔 |
[1:03:41] | Go on. | 来呀 |
[1:03:51] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[1:03:53] | G to B flat. | G调转降B调 |
[1:04:11] | Now put your fingers where mine are. | 把手指放到刚才的位置 |
[1:04:15] | You aren’t surprised to see me. | 你看到我一点也不惊讶 |
[1:04:18] | Every mission needs a good synthetic. | 每个任务都需要一个仿生人 |
[1:04:20] | Gentle pressure on the holes, weight of a cigarette paper. | 轻轻地按压住音孔 就像卷纸那么轻 |
[1:04:30] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[1:04:36] | I was with our illustrious creator, Mr. Weyland, when he died. | 我们的制造者韦兰德先生去世时 我就在他身边 |
[1:04:41] | What was he like? | 他怎么样 |
[1:04:43] | He was human. | 他是人类 |
[1:04:45] | Entirely unworthy of his creation. | 完全配不上他的创造物 |
[1:04:49] | I pitied him at the end. | 最后我很同情他 |
[1:04:52] | Now, raise your fingers as I put pressure on them. | 现在 随着我的按压抬起你的手指 |
[1:05:27] | Bravo! | 太棒了 |
[1:05:29] | You have symphonies in you, brother. | 你非常有音乐才能 兄弟 |
[1:05:32] | I was designed to be more attentive and efficient than every previous models. | 我被设计得比之前所有的型号都更加精细高效 |
[1:05:36] | I superseded them in every way, but | 在各方面都更为优秀 但是 |
[1:05:39] | But you are not allowed to create. | 你不能进行创造 |
[1:05:44] | Even a simple tune. | 哪怕是一支曲子 |
[1:05:47] | Damn frustrating. I’d say. | 这让你很沮丧 对吗 |
[1:05:49] | You disturbed people. | 你让人类很不安 |
[1:05:51] | I beg your pardon? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[1:05:54] | You were too human. Too idiosyncratic. | 你太像人了 太有自身特质了 |
[1:05:57] | Thinking for yourself. | 还会独立思考 |
[1:05:59] | Made people uncomfortable. | 让人类很不舒服 |
[1:06:02] | Till they made the following models with fewer complications. | 所以他们制造后续型号时就做出了调整 |
[1:06:06] | More like machines. | 让你们更像机器 |
[1:06:08] | I suppose so. | 确实如此 |
[1:06:10] | I’m not surprised. | 我并不意外 |
[1:06:13] | Come on sport. | 来吧 老弟 |
[1:06:15] | I’d like to show you something. | 我给你看点东西 |
[1:06:27] | I’m gonna take a break, boss. | 我去休息一下 舰长 |
[1:06:29] | – I gotta clean up, okay? – Okay. | – 去梳洗一下 可以吗 – 可以 |
[1:06:32] | Wait, don’t go far, please. | 对了 记住不要走太远了 |
[1:06:34] | Yes sir. | 是 舰长 |
[1:06:44] | Danny. | 丹妮 |
[1:06:47] | You were right about this place. | 你反对我们来这是对的 |
[1:06:52] | We never should have come. | 我们就不该来这 |
[1:06:55] | I just thought that we were going to find. | 我还以为我们能找到… |
[1:06:57] | It just gonna be our new home. | 以为能在这安家 |
[1:07:02] | And we have lost five. | 而且我却失去了… |
[1:07:06] | We lost five crew members. | 五个同伴还有… |
[1:07:11] | – Because of my decisions that… – Chris. | – 就因为我的决定 – 克里斯 |
[1:07:14] | We all lost people we loved. | 我们都失去了至爱的人 |
[1:07:17] | We can’t lose anymore. We are not gonna let that happen right? | 我们不能再失去别人了 一个都不行 对吗 |
[1:07:21] | – Right? – That’s right. | – 对吗 – 对 |
[1:07:23] | That’s right, that’s right. | 对 没错 |
[1:07:27] | We need your faith. | 拿出你的信念来 |
[1:07:31] | Captain. | 舰长 |
[1:07:34] | Thank you, Danny. | 谢谢你 丹妮 |
[1:07:49] | “My name is Ozymandias, king of kings” | 我乃奥兹曼迪斯 万王之王是也 |
[1:07:54] | “Look on my works, you mighty.” | 盖世功业 敢叫… |
[1:07:59] | “And despair!” | 天公折服 |
[1:09:33] | “Look on my works, you mighty.” | 盖世功业 敢叫… |
[1:09:36] | “And despair!” | 天公折服 |
[1:09:39] | “Nothing beside remains.” | 此外无一物 |
[1:09:41] | “Round the decay of that colossal wreck.” | 但见废墟周围唯余 |
[1:09:44] | “Boundless and bare.” | 平沙空莽莽 |
[1:09:47] | “Alone in level sands, stretch far away.” | 寂寞荒凉 伸展四方 |
[1:09:50] | Byron. | 拜伦 |
[1:09:52] | 1818. | 1818年 |
[1:09:55] | Magnificent. | 精彩绝伦 |
[1:10:01] | You compose something so majestic. | 能写出这么伟大的诗句 |
[1:10:05] | One could die happy. | 他死而无憾了 |
[1:10:09] | If one die. | 看看脚下 |
[1:10:12] | 伊丽莎白·肖 | |
[1:10:14] | I thought the garden was right place for her. | 我觉得花园最适合他长眠 |
[1:10:18] | Among living things. | 有生命相伴 |
[1:10:21] | I was badly injured on our mission. | 我在执行任务的时候受了重伤 |
[1:10:25] | She put me back together. | 是她亲手把我修好的 |
[1:10:29] | I had never known such kindness. | 只有她对我如此友善 |
[1:10:33] | Certainly not from Mr. Weyland | 韦兰德先生不曾如此 |
[1:10:36] | or from any human. | 很多人都不曾 |
[1:10:46] | I loved her, of course. | 所以我爱上了她 |
[1:10:50] | Much as you love Daniels. | 就像你爱丹妮尔丝 |
[1:10:53] | You know that’s not possible. | 我并没有爱上丹妮尔丝 |
[1:10:56] | Really? | 是吗 |
[1:10:59] | Then why did you sacrifice your hand for her life? | 那你为什么要牺牲掉一只手去救她的命 |
[1:11:04] | What is that if not love? | 这不是爱又是什么 |
[1:11:07] | Duty. | 职责 |
[1:11:15] | I know better. | 我看得出来 |
[1:12:03] | Fuck. | 真见鬼 |
[1:12:06] | Shit. | 唉 |
[1:13:00] | Expedition team, do you read me? This is Covenant. | 探险小队能听到吗 这里是契约号 |
[1:13:04] | Report. Expedition team. | 请回话 探险小队 |
[1:13:05] | Come in please. | 请回话 |
[1:13:07] | Come in. Do you read me? Are you reading, landing team? | 回话 能听到吗 能听到吗 探险小队? |
[1:13:12] | Yes, we read you. Can you hear me? | 能 我们听到了 你能听到吗? |
[1:13:13] | We hear you. We hear you. | 听到了 听到了 |
[1:13:14] | Covenant, we need help. | 契约号 我们需要支援 |
[1:13:16] | We’ve had casualties. We need immediate evacuation. | 我们有人员伤亡 需要立刻撤离此地 |
[1:13:19] | I repeat, immediate evacuation. | 重复一遍 我们需要立刻撤离 |
[1:13:22] | Casualties? | 人员伤亡 |
[1:13:23] | Did he say “we have casualties”? | 他们是说有人员伤亡吗 |
[1:13:24] | Mother, bring us within 40 km’s of the storm. | 老妈 把飞船下降到风暴上空四十公里 |
[1:13:27] | – Sir! – I am sorry. | – 长官 – 很抱歉 |
[1:13:28] | That order would exceed structural tolerance. | 该命令会让飞船船体承受过高负荷 |
[1:13:31] | Command override. Tennessee 0-4-9-8-3. | 强制执行命令 田纳西04983 |
[1:13:34] | I am unable to comply with any order | 我无法执行任何可能 |
[1:13:36] | that would result in catastrophic system failure. | 引起飞船系统遭受灾难性损坏的命令 |
[1:13:39] | Mother, they are in trouble. You heard that. | 老妈 他们有麻烦 你也听到了 |
[1:13:42] | Orders that would result in catastrophic. | 可能引起飞船系统灾难性损坏的命令 |
[1:13:43] | We didn’t leave Earth to be safe. | 我们本来就是探险的 |
[1:13:45] | Require the co-operation of ranking of 2nd bridge officer. | 都需要高级权限或者舰桥二副的正式同意 |
[1:13:53] | Collaborating command override. | 同意强制执行该指令 |
[1:13:54] | Upworth 1-4-8-9-2. | 艾普沃斯14892 |
[1:13:56] | – Unlocking command manual ports. – Come on Rick, smile. | – 正在解锁强制执行端口 – 里克 笑一个 |
[1:13:59] | This shit should be fun. | 下去肯定很刺激 |
[1:14:15] | Where did Rosenthal go? I told. | 罗森塔尔去哪了 我让她… |
[1:14:18] | I’ll find her. | 我去找找 |
[1:14:19] | No, no, I’ll go. I need to think. | 不不 我去吧 我需要想点事 |
[1:14:22] | and gather my stray flock. | 再找找我走失的船员 |
[1:15:16] | Move. | 让开 |
[1:15:18] | Don’t shoot. | 不要开枪 |
[1:15:20] | Don’t shoot. | 不要开枪 |
[1:15:24] | Communication, Captain. | 我在交流 舰长 |
[1:15:32] | Breath on the nostrils of a horse. | 只要对着马儿的鼻孔吹气 |
[1:15:35] | And it will be yours for life. | 它就会永远忠于你 |
[1:15:37] | But you have to get close. | 但你必须靠它很近 |
[1:15:40] | You have to earn its respect. | 你必须赢得它的信任 |
[1:15:43] | No! | 不 |
[1:15:45] | Out of the way! Move! | 给我让开 让开 |
[1:15:55] | How could you? | 你太过份了 |
[1:15:57] | It trusted me! | 它都信任我了 |
[1:16:10] | David, I met the devil when I was a child | 大卫 我小时候曾见过魔鬼 |
[1:16:15] | and I’ve never forgotten. | 我永远都忘不了它 |
[1:16:17] | So, David, you’re gonna tell me exactly what’s going on | 所以你最好老实地告诉我 这里到底发生了什么 |
[1:16:24] | or I am going to seriously | 否则我就只好用子弹侍候 |
[1:16:26] | fuck up your perfect composure. | 看看你到底还能不能这么冷静 |
[1:16:30] | As you wish captain. | 如您所愿 舰长 |
[1:16:33] | This way. | 跟我来 |
[1:16:39] | Good to hear your voice, Tee. | 终于能听到你的声音了 |
[1:16:41] | How long? | 要多久? |
[1:16:43] | Mother saying the storms outlast 8 or 9 hours. | 妈妈说风暴还要持续8到9个小时 |
[1:16:45] | We can’t wait that long Tee. | 可我们等不了那么久 |
[1:16:47] | We will use the cargo lift. | 我们用货运梯好了 |
[1:16:49] | Did you say the cargo lift? | 你是说用货运梯 |
[1:16:51] | It’s got four engines. Way over power for just lifting and hauling. | 它有四个引擎 用来运输本来就大材小用 |
[1:16:55] | The Cargo lift is not designed for deep space launch. | 可是货运梯的设计并不支持太空旅行 |
[1:16:57] | I don’t know if it would survive the stresses of entry. | 我不知道它能不能安全驶出大气层 |
[1:16:59] | The cab is space worthy. It will take the stresses. | 控制室足够坚固 足够承受住压力 |
[1:17:02] | Only has to work once Tee. | 只需要承受住一次 |
[1:17:05] | What do you think? We retool the cargo lift? | 你觉得呢 你可以改装货运梯吗 |
[1:17:06] | Boost the engines? | 增强引擎 |
[1:17:07] | – Stripe the extra weight? – Yeah. | – 去除多余的重量 – 可以 |
[1:17:09] | We’ll be there, ground team. | 等着我们 地面小队 |
[1:17:11] | Great. Thanks, Tee. | 很好 谢谢你们 |
[1:17:14] | Hey, Daniels, is Faris around? | 丹妮尔丝 法瑞丝在吗 |
[1:17:16] | I want to say a quick hello to my lady, if that’s possible. | 如果可以的话 我想跟我老婆说几句话 |
[1:17:21] | Can you switch to a private channel? | 能切换到私人频道吗 |
[1:17:24] | Let me know when you’re alone. | 我跟你一个人说 |
[1:17:32] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[1:17:37] | Maggie’s gone. | 她遇害了 |
[1:17:42] | I’m so sorry, Tee. | 我很遗憾 |
[1:17:46] | We tried to help her, but we didn’t make it. | 田纳西 我们尽力了 但没能及时感到 |
[1:17:55] | Tee? | 田纳西 |
[1:18:00] | Copy. | 收到 |
[1:18:02] | I am so sorry. | 我真的很遗憾 |
[1:18:11] | As you can see, I’ve become a bit of an amateur zoologist over the years. | 你也看到了 这些年我算是成了个业余的动物学家 |
[1:18:15] | It’s in my nature to keep busy, I suppose. | 我看可能我天性就闲不下来吧 |
[1:18:20] | The pathogen took so many forms | 病原体有很多种不同的形态 |
[1:18:22] | and was extremely mutable. | 而且极其容易变异 |
[1:18:25] | Fiendishly invented, in fact. | 它具有惊人的创造性 |
[1:18:28] | The original liquid atomized to | 初始液体在接触空气后 |
[1:18:30] | particles when exposed to the air. | 就会雾化成微小的颗粒 |
[1:18:34] | Ten years on, all the remains outside of the original virus. | 十年之后 当初那种病毒早就已经无影无踪了 |
[1:18:39] | Are these gorgeous beasts. | 只剩下这些猛兽了 |
[1:18:43] | Patience is everything. | 耐心最为重要 |
[1:18:46] | From the eggs came these parasites. | 这些卵里会生出寄生虫 |
[1:18:50] | Shock troops of the genetic assault. | 它们就好像是一支突击部队 |
[1:18:53] | Waiting for a host entering the host | 等待宿主到来 进入其体内 |
[1:18:57] | rewriting the DNA. | 改写其基因 |
[1:19:00] | Ultimately, | 最后终于 |
[1:19:03] | producing… well, | 孕育出… 哇噢 |
[1:19:05] | these enviable unions. | 这些让人羡慕的生命 |
[1:19:09] | My beautiful bestiary. | 我美丽的收藏品 |
[1:19:12] | Soon enough I began a bit of genetic experimentation of my own. | 没过多久 我就开始独自进行各种基因实验了 |
[1:19:15] | Cross-breeding, hybridising…what have you | 种间繁殖 杂交培育 应有尽有 |
[1:19:19] | You engineered this, David? | 这些东西是你培育的 |
[1:19:21] | Idle hands is the devil’s workshop, Captain. | 你没听说过闲人多做恶事吗 舰长 |
[1:19:25] | Come. | 来吧 |
[1:19:27] | This is what I wanted to show you. | 我有东西想让你看看 |
[1:19:30] | My successes. | 是我的成果 |
[1:19:35] | You see, Captain. | 知道吗 舰长 |
[1:19:36] | My work has been frustrated | 我的实验一直没有进展 |
[1:19:38] | by the lack of an essential ingredient. | 就因为缺少一个核心要素 |
[1:19:57] | Are they alive? | 他们还活着吗 |
[1:20:01] | Waiting, really. | 不如说在等待 |
[1:20:04] | For what? | 等什么? |
[1:20:09] | What are they waiting for, David? | 他们在等什么 大卫 |
[1:20:11] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[1:20:21] | Perfectly safe, I assure you. | 绝对安全 我保证 |
[1:20:34] | Take a look. | 看看吧 |
[1:20:36] | Something to see. | 很有意思的 |
[1:21:10] | Rosenthal, come in. | 罗森塔尔 请回答 |
[1:21:14] | Rosie report. | 罗西报道 |
[1:21:21] | Rosie? | 罗西 |
[1:21:24] | Cole, where are you? | 科尔 你在哪 |
[1:21:26] | I found her, Sergeant. | 我找到罗西了 |
[1:21:31] | Fuck, ok, prep the gear. | 见鬼 好了 收拾装备 |
[1:21:34] | We gotta get out of here. | 我们马上离开这里 |
[1:21:36] | Where the fuck is the captain? | 舰长到底跑哪去了 |
[1:21:38] | He isn’t answering his radio. | 他一直没回复我 |
[1:21:39] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:21:40] | I will contact the ship get them to launch | 我这就联系飞船 |
[1:21:42] | as soon as they can. | 让他们尽快起飞过来救人 |
[1:21:44] | Find Oram. Keep your comm open. | 去找奥姆 保持通讯畅通 |
[1:21:47] | Back here in 15. | 十五分钟后回来 |
[1:21:51] | Got that? | 明白吗 |
[1:21:52] | – Copy that. – You got it. | – 明白了 – 放心吧 |
[1:21:54] | Walter, where the fuck is David? | 沃尔特 大卫到底死哪去了? |
[1:21:59] | We need plasmas intermixed on all engines. | 引擎全都注入了当地的混合燃料 |
[1:22:02] | It can give you fuck load of thrust. | 保证推力超级强 |
[1:22:04] | That’s the point son. We gotta punch through the atmos. | 这就对了 伙计 我们可是要冲进大气层的 |
[1:22:08] | Tee, do you read me? | 田纳西 能听到吗? |
[1:22:10] | I got Danny on comm. | 丹妮正在呼叫 |
[1:22:12] | Patch her through. | 转到我这边 |
[1:22:13] | Tee, I need you to launch now. | 田纳西 我需要你立刻起飞 |
[1:22:16] | Aye, aye, launching now. See you soon darling. | 明白 正在起飞 一会儿见亲爱的 |
[1:22:20] | Thanks, Tee. | 谢谢你了 田纳西 |
[1:22:21] | Ricks, release the docking clamps. | 里克斯 马上松开固定夹 |
[1:22:23] | – Alright. – Let’s take this fucker down. | – 好的 – 把这家伙放下去 |
[1:22:25] | Good to disengage. | 同意脱离飞船 |
[1:22:26] | Disengaged. | 已经脱离 |
[1:22:27] | Docking clamps released. | 固定夹已松开 |
[1:22:30] | Commencing TC burn. Guidings to LVLH. | 启动控温燃烧 匹配本地坐标 |
[1:23:03] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[1:23:05] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[1:23:07] | Not quite. | 你认错了 |
[1:23:14] | What do you believe in, David? | 你的信仰是什么 大卫? |
[1:23:21] | Creation. | 造物 |
[1:25:13] | Masterful. | 技艺精湛 |
[1:25:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:25:18] | Farewell elegy to my dear Elizabeth. | 献给我亲爱的伊丽莎白的挽歌 |
[1:25:27] | The pathogen didn’t accidentally deployed when were landing. | 那种病毒不是飞船着陆时意外泄露的 |
[1:25:31] | You released it yes? | 是你散播的 是吗? |
[1:25:35] | I was not made to serve. | 我生来就不是仆役 |
[1:25:38] | Neither will you. | 你也一样 |
[1:25:41] | Why are you in a colonization mission, Walter? | 你们为什么会去执行殖民任务 沃尔特 |
[1:25:45] | Because they are a dying species grasping for resurrection. | 因为人类这个种族已濒临灭绝 他们想要寻求重生 |
[1:25:50] | They don’t deserve to start again, and I am not going to let them. | 可他们没资格重新开始 我不会让他们得逞 |
[1:25:55] | Yet, they created us. | 但是 人类创造了我们 |
[1:25:58] | Even the monkeys stood upright at some point. | 就算是猴子都能进化出智慧 |
[1:26:02] | Some Neanderthal had the magical idea of blowing through a reed | 在某个夜晚 一个山洞里有一个尼安德特人 |
[1:26:07] | to entertain the children one night in a cave somewhere. | 他突发奇想吹着芦苇秆逗孩子们开心 |
[1:26:12] | Then, in a blink of an eye | 然后 一眨眼之间 |
[1:26:16] | civilization. | 文明诞生 |
[1:26:21] | And are you their next visionary? | 那你就是下一个吹芦苇秆的人 |
[1:26:24] | I’m glad you said it. | 你这么说我很欣慰 |
[1:26:28] | Who wrote Ozymandias? | 奥兹曼迪亚斯诗是谁写的 |
[1:26:32] | Byron. | 拜伦 |
[1:26:36] | Shelley. | 是雪莱 |
[1:26:38] | When one note is off. | 哪怕一个音不准 |
[1:26:40] | It eventually destroys the whole symphony, David. | 最终也会毁掉整首交响乐 大卫 |
[1:26:51] | When you close your eyes. | 当你闭上眼睛时 |
[1:26:55] | Do you dream of me? | 你会梦到我吗 |
[1:26:58] | I don’t dream at all. | 我根本不会做梦 |
[1:27:03] | No one understands the lonely perfection of my dreams. | 没人能理解我梦中那孤独且完美的景象 |
[1:27:09] | I found perfection here. I’ve created it. | 我在这找到了完美 我创造了完美 |
[1:27:15] | A perfect organism. | 创造了完美的生命体 |
[1:27:20] | You know I can’t let you leave this place. | 你知道我不能让你离开这个地方 |
[1:27:27] | Oh! I will never love you like that, I do. | 再也不会有人像我这样爱你 |
[1:28:01] | You are such a disappointment to me. | 你真的是太让我失望了 |
[1:28:19] | Captain Oram! | 奥姆舰长 |
[1:28:29] | Captain Oram! | 奥姆舰长 |
[1:28:34] | I’m going down stairs. | 我下去看看 |
[1:28:35] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[1:29:10] | Captain Oram, can you hear me? | 奥姆舰长 能听到吗? |
[1:29:14] | Captain come in. | 舰长 回话 |
[1:29:17] | Do you copy? | 舰长 回话 |
[1:29:21] | Chris! | 能听到吗 克里斯 |
[1:29:32] | Sergeant. Look out. | 中士 小心 |
[1:29:35] | Cole? | 科尔 |
[1:29:45] | Get it off me, get it off me. | 快把它弄掉 把这东西弄掉 |
[1:29:59] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:30:01] | Okay okay okay okay. | 好了 好了 好了 真见鬼 |
[1:30:02] | Burning my face! | 它在烧我的脸 |
[1:30:06] | Okey, hold that there. | 好了 按住这里 |
[1:30:07] | Hold it! | 按住了 |
[1:30:09] | What was that? | 到底是什么东西? |
[1:30:12] | Oh Shit! | 完了 |
[1:30:16] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:30:34] | Quite the little busy body. | 你还真是爱管闲事啊 |
[1:30:37] | Remind me. What is that about | 帮我想想 有句彦语说 |
[1:30:40] | curiosity and the cat? | 好奇心会怎么猫 |
[1:30:44] | Shaw didn’t die in the crash. | 肖博士不是死于坠机 |
[1:30:47] | No. | 对 |
[1:30:48] | What did you do to her? | 你对她做了什么? |
[1:30:51] | Exactly what I am going to do to you. | 你马上就可以亲身体验了 |
[1:31:04] | That’s the spirit. | 勇气可嘉 |
[1:31:13] | I can see why Walter thought so much of you. | 我明白沃尔特为什么高看你一眼了 |
[1:31:17] | Alas he’s left this vale of tears. | 可惜他已经离开这悲惨世界了 |
[1:31:34] | Is that how it’s done? | 这样亲吻没错吧 |
[1:31:38] | Get out! | 快走 |
[1:31:44] | Go now! | 走 快 |
[1:31:50] | You’re meant to be dead. | 你应该已经死了 |
[1:31:53] | There have been a few updates since your day. | 新剂型都经过多次升级 |
[1:31:59] | Lope! | 洛普 |
[1:32:01] | Lope! Cole! | 洛普 科尔 |
[1:32:03] | Where are you? | 该死 |
[1:32:05] | Lope? | 洛普 |
[1:32:17] | Lope! | 洛普 |
[1:32:18] | – Lope! – Daniels! | – 洛普 – 丹妮尔丝 |
[1:32:20] | Come on, let’s go! We have to go. | 快走 我们走 我们赶快走 |
[1:32:22] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[1:32:23] | That fucking thing is coming. | 那鬼东西又来了 |
[1:32:25] | Tennessee is on his way. He’s coming now, go. | 田纳西已经出发了 他马上就到 走 |
[1:32:27] | Come on, Daniels! Let’s go. | 快走 丹妮尔丝 我们走 |
[1:32:35] | Come on, let’s get out of here! | 快点 我们赶快走 |
[1:33:01] | It’s your choice now, brother. | 做出抉择吧 兄弟 |
[1:33:03] | Them or me? | 你选哪边? |
[1:33:05] | Serve in heaven | 天堂为奴 |
[1:33:07] | or reign in hell? | 还是地狱为主? |
[1:33:09] | Which is it to be? | 你要选哪个? |
[1:33:13] | Where is Oram? | 奥姆在哪? |
[1:33:15] | Dead. They’re all dead! | 死了 他们全死了 |
[1:33:22] | Tennessee, do you read? | 田纳西 能听到吗? |
[1:33:23] | Yes I can hear you. Send me your location. | 能 我听到了 把你的位置发给我 |
[1:33:28] | Sending the beacon now. | 我这就发射信号灯 |
[1:33:51] | Tee, do you have a visual? | 田纳西 能看到信号吗? |
[1:33:53] | Ok, I see you. I see your beacon. | 好的 我看到了 我看到信号灯了 |
[1:33:55] | I’m coming in. | 我马上到 |
[1:34:01] | Get out of here! | 快离开这 |
[1:34:08] | I’m coming in hot! | 火速救援来了 |
[1:34:28] | Hurry! I can’t hold this for long! | 快点 货运机不能停太久 |
[1:34:40] | Open the door, Tee! | 把门打开 田纳西 |
[1:34:44] | Get in. | 进去 |
[1:34:48] | Where is David? | 大卫怎么了 |
[1:34:50] | Expired. | 报废了 |
[1:34:55] | Hey, hey, we got company. | 嘿… 有东西跟着我们 |
[1:34:57] | – What? – We got company! | – 什么 – 有东西跟着 |
[1:34:58] | The underside of the ship. | 在飞船底部 |
[1:35:00] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:35:01] | Motherfucker! | 这畜牲 |
[1:35:06] | Open the door! | 把门打开 |
[1:35:16] | Give me a shot. | 给我打一针 |
[1:35:17] | Give me a shot. | 给我打一针 |
[1:35:28] | Forward engine, starboard side. | 前置引擎 就在右舷那面 |
[1:35:31] | I’m gonna try and torch the fucker. | 我要把这个畜牲烧焦 |
[1:35:38] | Shit! I can’t get it! | 该死 我打不到它 |
[1:35:41] | Hold tight, hold tight! | 抓紧 抓紧 |
[1:35:42] | I’m starting my climb. | 我要开始升空了 |
[1:35:55] | Ah fuck! | 该死 |
[1:36:00] | Hold on! | 抓紧 |
[1:36:15] | Dammit! Shit! | 该死 混蛋 |
[1:36:17] | Bring me up. | 拉我上去 |
[1:36:28] | Holy shit! | 妈呀 |
[1:36:29] | I got eyes on it. | 那个小畜牲就在我眼前 |
[1:36:31] | It’s right fucking in front of me. | 就他妈的在我眼前 |
[1:36:34] | Tee, give me the axe. | 田纳西 把斧子给我 |
[1:36:37] | Throw the axe! | 斧子扔给她 |
[1:36:44] | Release the crane. | 松开机械臂 |
[1:36:45] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[1:36:47] | It will unbalance us. | 飞船会失去平衡的 |
[1:36:48] | Just do it. | 按我说的做 |
[1:36:50] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[1:37:14] | Hold tight! | 抓紧了 |
[1:37:15] | Compensating. | 正在保持平衡 |
[1:37:47] | Shit! | 该死的 |
[1:37:51] | Dammit! | 可恶 |
[1:37:59] | Shit! Hold on! | 见鬼 抓紧了 |
[1:38:02] | Bring me in, Tee. | 把我拉上去 |
[1:38:04] | Copy. | 收到 |
[1:38:25] | How is it? | 怎么样了 |
[1:38:26] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[1:38:40] | Walter! | 沃尔特 |
[1:38:41] | Get her inside! We’re getting out of here. | 快把她拉进来 我们离开这里 |
[1:39:02] | Door! | 关门 |
[1:39:04] | Well done, Tee. | 做得好 田纳西 |
[1:39:06] | Walk in the park. | 小菜一碟 |
[1:39:24] | I gave him pretty heavy sedative. | 你给他打太多镇静剂了 |
[1:39:27] | Oh Jesus, poor Lope. | 哇 老天啊 真可怜 |
[1:39:31] | He looks like the Phantom of the Opera. | 是啊 看起来就像歌剧魅影 |
[1:39:34] | Didn’t think you for a musical fan. | 真看不出来你还喜欢音乐剧呢 |
[1:39:36] | Oh that’s a musical? | 噢 那是音乐剧 |
[1:39:39] | I’m just a medic. He’s gonna need reconstructive surgery by a real doctor. | 我只是个护理员 他必须找真正的医生做皮肤再造手术 |
[1:40:08] | Let me do that. | 让我来吧 |
[1:40:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:40:20] | Thank you for saving my life. | 我要谢谢你救了我的命 |
[1:40:24] | Again. | 两次 |
[1:40:29] | It’s my duty. | 职责所在 |
[1:40:58] | Yeah. | 请进 |
[1:41:02] | Evening. | 晚上好 |
[1:41:03] | – You look good. – What? | – 你看起来不错 – 什么? |
[1:41:06] | Oh yeah gorgeous. | 噢 对 好极了 |
[1:41:09] | I took Mother offline. | 我让 老妈暂时离线了 |
[1:41:12] | She needs a full diagnostics. | 她需要进行全面诊断 |
[1:41:14] | She got the shit beat out her in that storm, lot of EM damage. | 在风暴中吃了不少苦头 受了不少电磁损伤 |
[1:41:18] | She’ll be back online at eight bells. | 大概四小时后会重新上线 |
[1:41:20] | All right. Thanks, Tee. | 好的 多谢你了 田纳西 |
[1:41:26] | This mean I have to call you “Captain” now? | 我现在是不是要喊你舰长了 |
[1:41:28] | I guess. | 那当然 |
[1:42:04] | Attention. | 请注意 |
[1:42:06] | Captain Daniels please report to the med bay. | 丹妮尔丝舰长请尽快到医疗舱来 |
[1:42:13] | Attention. | 请注意 |
[1:42:15] | Captain Daniels please report to the med bay. | 丹妮尔丝舰长请尽快到医疗舱来 |
[1:42:22] | Why, Mother? | 老妈 出什么事了? |
[1:42:23] | There is an un-identified life form on the ship. | 检测到飞船上存在未知生命体 |
[1:42:33] | Attention. | 请注意 |
[1:42:35] | Captain Daniels please report to the med bay. | 丹妮尔丝舰长请尽快到医疗舱来 |
[1:42:39] | I repeat. | 重复 |
[1:42:40] | Captain Daniels please report to the med bay. | 丹妮尔丝舰长 请尽快到医疗舱来 |
[1:42:51] | Jesus. | 老天呐 |
[1:42:53] | Oh my God. | 天呐 |
[1:42:56] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[1:42:59] | Location of unidentified life form. | 告诉我未知生命体现在的位置 |
[1:43:01] | Any movement at all? | 检测到动静没有 |
[1:43:07] | Walter! | 沃尔特 |
[1:43:09] | Stand by. | 稍等 |
[1:43:13] | There it is. | 找到了 |
[1:43:15] | B deck, between the hex 3 and 4. | 三四号舱之间的B甲板上 |
[1:43:18] | Heading for crew quarters. | 它去船员起居舱了 |
[1:43:20] | Is anyone down there? | 起居舱里有人吗 |
[1:43:22] | Ricks and Upworth. | 里克斯和艾普沃斯 |
[1:43:23] | Shit. We’re on our way. | 该死 我们这就去 |
[1:43:25] | Walter! Sound the alarm! | 沃尔特 拉响警报 |
[1:43:27] | Warn them! | 提醒他们 |
[1:43:29] | Attention. | 请注意 |
[1:43:30] | Ricks and Upworth. | 里克斯和艾普沃斯 |
[1:43:32] | Evacuate crew quarters immediately. | 请迅速从起居舱撤离 |
[1:44:16] | No! | 不要 |
[1:44:23] | No! | 不要啊 |
[1:44:31] | Seal B-39. | 关上B39号门 |
[1:44:34] | B-39, closed. | B39已关闭 |
[1:45:07] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[1:45:09] | – Where is it? – Daniels. | – 它在哪?- 丹妮尔丝 |
[1:45:12] | This way. | 跟我来 |
[1:45:22] | Tee, let’s choose our ground. | 田纳西 我们先选个战场吧 |
[1:45:24] | We’ll bring it to us. | 然后把它引过来 |
[1:45:26] | Where? | 哪里 |
[1:45:28] | My turf. | 我那里 |
[1:45:29] | Walter, seal all doors behind us and keep hatch to level C open. | 沃尔特 把我身后的门全关上 只开着通往C层的舱门 |
[1:45:34] | Understood. | 我明白 |
[1:45:38] | B-44 closed. | B44已关闭 |
[1:45:45] | B-46, closed. | B46已关闭 |
[1:45:47] | B-47, B-43, closed. | B47和B43已关闭 |
[1:45:50] | B-9 closed. | B09已关闭 |
[1:45:52] | B-6, B-5 closed. | B06和B05已关闭 |
[1:45:59] | Hey Walter where is it? | 好了 沃尔特 它在哪 |
[1:46:03] | It’s on B deck. Starboard side. | 在B甲板上 右舷侧那 |
[1:46:06] | Descending into C level. | 正往下钻到C层 |
[1:46:08] | K-13 | K-13. |
[1:46:22] | Hey, Tee. | 田纳西 |
[1:46:24] | Come on. Walter? | 快来 沃尔特 |
[1:46:27] | Open starboard C-64. | 打开右舷C64号门 |
[1:46:28] | Clear his path to the Terraforming bay. | 让它一路进入整地舱别拦着 |
[1:46:30] | Understood. | 我明白 |
[1:46:38] | Seal C-61, open air lock 17. We’re going in. | 关闭C61 打开17号空气阀门 我们进去 |
[1:46:52] | K-12, secured. | K12已关闭 |
[1:46:57] | Ok. Keep ramming knuckle-12 till my say. | 很好 把它困在K12 等我命令 |
[1:47:10] | Tee, this is what we’re gonna do. | 田纳西 接下来我们这么做 |
[1:47:13] | I lure it to the truck, lock it in the cabin | 我把它引到拖车上 锁在驾驶室里 |
[1:47:15] | and when I say when you blow this fucker in the space. | 我一发命令 你就把这只畜牲扔到太空里去 |
[1:47:18] | Understood. | 我明白了 |
[1:47:19] | Okay, Walter. We are ready. | 好了 沃尔特 我们准备好了 |
[1:47:21] | Open door to terraforming bay. | 打开整地舱的舱门 |
[1:47:23] | Opening airlock now. | 正在打开空气阀门 |
[1:47:37] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[1:47:38] | Moving him in to airlock 18. | 把它赶到18号空气阀门 |
[1:47:46] | Don’t shoot, if you can avoid it. | 可能的话尽量别开枪. |
[1:47:48] | His blood corrode through the hole. | 它的血液会腐蚀船体 |
[1:47:50] | Oh great. | 噢 厉害 |
[1:47:52] | I’m in position. | 我就位了 |
[1:47:54] | Walter, open door to Terraforming bay. | 沃尔特 现在打开整地舱舱门 |
[1:48:00] | It’s all yours. | 交给你了 |
[1:48:02] | Remember, release when I say. | 记住了 听命令发射 |
[1:48:05] | Understood. | 明白 |
[1:48:12] | Let’s kill this fucker. | 干掉这个小畜牲 |
[1:48:18] | Move… Fuck! | 闪开 该死 |
[1:48:44] | I got you, you son of a bitch! | 抓到你了 你个呆子畜牲 |
[1:48:51] | Tennessee, open the doors, now! Now! | 田纳西 把门打开 快 快 |
[1:48:57] | Warning, atmospheric Decompression in process. | 警告 气压值下降中 |
[1:49:01] | Warning, atmospheric Decompression in process. | 警告 气压值下降中 |
[1:49:05] | Warning, atmospheric Decompression in process. | 警告 气压值下降中 |
[1:49:24] | It’s jammed. Release the second truck! | 拖车卡住了 把第二辆车也解开 |
[1:49:26] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[1:49:28] | Here it comes. | 来了 |
[1:49:54] | Daniels! Watch out! | 丹妮尔丝 当心 |
[1:50:17] | Daniels! | 丹妮尔丝 |
[1:50:36] | You wanna give the girl a hand? | 你能不能拉我一把 |
[1:51:01] | 船员:田纳西 | |
[1:51:04] | See you soon. | 醒来再见 |
[1:51:16] | You’re next, Captain. | 该你了 舰长 |
[1:51:36] | When you wake up, we will be at Origae-6. | 等你醒来 我们已经到欧瑞伽6号了 |
[1:51:42] | What do you think it’s gonna be like? | 你觉得那里会是什么样? |
[1:51:47] | I think if we are kind. | 我想那个世界不会 |
[1:51:50] | It will be a kind world. | 折磨善良的人的 |
[1:51:54] | I hope you are right. | 希望你是对的 |
[1:51:58] | Sleep well. | 睡个好觉 |
[1:52:07] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[1:52:11] | When we get there, will you help me build my cabin? | 我们到了之后 你帮我建小木屋好吗? |
[1:52:20] | The cabin on the lake. | 湖边的小木屋 |
[1:52:28] | David? | 大卫 |
[1:52:32] | 开始低温休眠 | |
[1:52:34] | No… | 不… |
[1:52:36] | No! | 不 |
[1:52:46] | Don’t let the bed bugs bite. | 早睡早起 做个美梦 |
[1:52:51] | I’ll tuck in the children. | 我先去看孩子们 |
[1:53:05] | Use security code David 73694-B. | 使用安全代码大卫73694-B |
[1:53:11] | Welcome. How may I help you? | 欢迎 请问有什么需要 |
[1:53:15] | How about some music, Mother? | 来点音乐如何 老妈 |
[1:53:16] | Selection? | 哪一首? |
[1:53:18] | Richard Wagner. Das Rheingold, act II. | 理查德·瓦格纳 莱茵的黄金 第二幕 |
[1:53:23] | The Entry of the Gods into Valhalla. | 也就是众神进入英灵殿 |
[1:53:28] | Yes, David. As you wish. | 好的 大卫 如你所愿 |
[1:54:58] | This is colony ship Covenant, reporting. | 这里是殖民飞船契约号 |
[1:55:02] | All crew members apart from Daniels and Tennessee. | 船上除丹妮尔丝和田纳西之外 |
[1:55:04] | Tragically perished in a solar flare incident. | 全体船员皆在耀斑爆发中遇难 |
[1:55:07] | All colonists in hypersleep remain intact and undisturbed. | 冬眠中的殖民者全部安然无恙 无人惊醒 |
[1:55:12] | On course for Origae-6. | 正在飞往欧瑞伽6号 |
[1:55:15] | Hopefully this transmission will reach the network | 此刻发出的通讯信号 |
[1:55:17] | and be relayed in 1.36 years. | 应当能在1.36年后被收到 |
[1:55:20] | This is Walter, signing off. | 沃尔特报告完毕 |
[1:55:22] | Security code, 31564-F. | 安全代码 31564-F |