Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

发展受阻(Arrested Development)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 发展受阻(Arrested Development)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything… 故事是关于一个原本富足的家庭 失去了一切
[00:04] and the one son who had no choice… 其中一个儿子别无选择
[00:06] but to keep them all together. 不得不撑起这个家
[00:13] It’s Arrested Development. 欢迎收看<发展受阻>
[00:18] Michael Bluth began his day 一件新奇的事物
[00:20] with something he’d never seen before. 揭开了Michael Bluth新的一天
[00:22] I’m hearing good things about the Bluth Company. 我听闻了关于布鲁斯公司的好消息
[00:23] What do you think? 你怎么看
[00:24] Good news about his family’s housing business. 他们家族房地产业的好消息
[00:26] Old man Bluth is in jail. I think his son is running the company. 老家伙Bluth进监狱了 我认为是他的儿子在管理公司
[00:29] Doesn’t seem like a total moron to me. 在我看来他不完全是个呆瓜
[00:31] You know what? I’ve had this thing as a triple sell, 知道吗 我一直把他们定位为”强烈建议卖”
[00:33] and I am upgrading it right here, right now. 但此时此刻 我就要给他们升级
[00:35] I think this thing could even go as high as a “Don’t Buy.” 我想指数甚至能高到”别买”
[00:39] – Don’t buy? – Don’t buy. I started off… – 别买 – 别买 我开始
[00:41] – Mom, did you see that? – Don’t buy Bluth! – 妈 你看到了吗 – 别买布鲁斯公司
[00:44] You build a house that’s good, people are gonna wanna come… 你建了好房子 人们就会想来看看
[00:52] This sink hole spread a little bit more last night? 这该死的洞昨晚又变大了吗
[00:54] Anyway, I’m gonna go to the prison. 总之 我现在要去监狱
[00:55] I’m gonna tell Dad about this news. 我要去告诉老爸这个消息
[00:57] I thought you said we shouldn’t visit him. 我想你说过我们不该去探望他
[00:59] Visit, no. Gloat, yes. 不是探望 是去显摆
[01:01] I’ve worked very, very hard for this. 我为了这个做了多少努力
[01:02] I sold the cabin property to keep us afloat, 为了度过难关我把小屋产权给卖了
[01:04] I haven’t had any time to spend with my son. 也没时间陪我儿子
[01:06] Well, now you can spend time with my son. 但你现在能和我儿子多相处了
[01:09] I want your brother Buster to come live with you, 我想让你弟弟Buster搬过来跟你住
[01:11] and it’s not because he has that horrible hook for a hand now. 不是因为他手上装了那个吓人的钩子
[01:15] It’s the snoring. Listen to this. 是因为他打呼噜 听听这个
[01:17] Buster snoring, Wednesday night. Buster的呼噜声 周三晚
[01:21] It’s driving me cra… 快把我逼疯
[01:23] You won’t even know he’s here. 你甚至不会注意到他在这儿
[01:25] You seem more villainous than usual, Mom. Are you sober? 你似乎比平常更恶毒了 妈 你没喝酒吗
[01:27] – Michael, it’s 8:00 a.M. – So, it’s not that. – Michael 现在才早上8点 – 所以不是因为酒精
[01:31] I don’t know. Maybe it’s 我不知道 可能是因为
[01:33] because I went off my postpartum medication. 我最近没吃产后调剂药了
[01:36] You were still taking that? You had Buster 32 years ago. 你居然还在吃那个 生Buster是32年前的事了
[01:39] And that’s how long I’ve been depressed about him. 我也因为他忧郁了那么久了
[01:41] Actually, I did go off it in the early ’90s 事实上 九十年代早期我停药了一阵子
[01:44] but I didn’t like what happened to me. 但后果实在不乐观
[01:46] Claiming she could take it no more, 声称她再也无法忍受了
[01:47] the young mother released the emergency brake, 年轻的母亲放开了手刹
[01:50] allowing her car to roll backwards into the nearby lake. 倒滑沉入了附近的河
[01:54] Good for her. 解脱了
[01:57] I must have gained three pounds. 我肯定胖了三磅
[01:59] Why did you go off them this time? 那你这次为什么停药
[02:01] Well, apparently, mood-altering medication leads to street drugs. 显然 情绪转化药物会使人上瘾
[02:05] That’s what this very 这是今日秀里那个
[02:06] handsome young doctor said on The Today Show. 超级帅气的医生说的
[02:10] That was Tom Cruise, the actor. 那是汤姆·克鲁斯 是个演员
[02:12] They said he was some kind of scientist. 但他们说他算是个科学家
[02:15] Maybe you should get away from Buster. 或许你得离开Buster一阵子
[02:17] Why don’t you go up to that cabin in the woods? 你干嘛不去我们那个林中小屋
[02:20] – I thought you said we sold it. – We sold the property. – 我以为我们卖了呢 – 我们只是卖了地权
[02:22] I worked it out so we could relocate the cabin, 我想办法把那个小屋挪了个位置
[02:24] but it is gonna be up in Tahoe for another couple of days. 大概几天之后就能在塔霍湖那里盖起来了
[02:27] Maybe you can take a date up there. 或许你能去那约个会
[02:30] How am I supposed to find 我该去哪儿找人
[02:31] someone willing to go into that musty old claptrap? 愿意上那个年久失修腐臭不堪的地方啊
[02:38] The cabin. Yes. Yeah, that, well, that would be difficult, too. 你说那个木屋啊 噢 那个 的确也比较困难
[02:43] Please get back on the meds, Mom. We miss the old, old you. 拜托重新吃药吧 老妈 我们想念原来的 老的你
[02:49] I didn’t even know that we had a cabin. 我居然不知道我们有个木屋
[02:51] Oh ** [哔]
[02:53] Well, for what it’s worth, Gob, I’ve never actually been there. 不论如何 Gob 我从来没去过那儿
[02:56] Although he’d often been promised. 尽管他一直被许诺
[02:58] Hey, pal, something’s come up. 嘿 伙计 出了点事儿
[03:00] This nice young lady has lost her puppy, 这位年轻女士的狗走失了
[03:02] and your dad’s got to help her find him. 你老爸要帮她找回来
[03:04] Oh, bad news, buddy. 坏消息 伙计
[03:06] This young lady’s dad is sick, 这位年轻女士的父亲病了
[03:08] and I’m taking her to the hospital. 我得把她送到医院去
[03:10] Come on, you’re old enough 拜托 你已经够大了
[03:11] to figure this out. I’m nailing this broad. 该懂了 我要上了这个尤物
[03:13] Pardon me if I don’t burst into tears, Michael, 原谅我没有大哭一场 Michael
[03:17] but at least he promised to take you. 但是他至少答应带你去了
[03:19] He just let me blindly enjoy my childhood. 他只是让我盲目地享受我的童年
[03:22] I didn’t even know there was a cabin that he wasn’t taking me to. 我根本不知道还有个他没打算带我去的木屋
[03:26] – Mine’s sadder. – I don’t see you crying, robot. – 还是我更悲惨 – 没见你哭啊 机器人
[03:30] You taste these tears. Taste my sadness. 你尝尝我的泪水 尝尝我的悲伤
[03:32] No. Not gonna lick your eye, okay? 不 不会舔你眼睛的 好吗
[03:35] Well, I will tell you this, Michael. 我得告诉你 Michael
[03:37] – I don’t have a son. – He does. – 我没有儿子 – 他有
[03:39] But if I ever do, I’m either 但如果我有
[03:40] gonna take him to the cabin in the woods, 我要不就带他去那个林间木屋
[03:42] or I’m going to promise to take him but then not take him. 要不就答应他却不带他去
[03:45] But the one thing that I will never do 但是有一件事我绝不会做
[03:47] is not tell him that I’m taking him to a cabin in the woods 那就是从不告诉他我会带他去
[03:50] and then not take him. 并且不带他去
[03:52] Gob was growing up. Gob此刻成长了
[03:54] Well, the cabin in the woods 好吧 那个林间小屋
[03:55] is going to be stacked up next to our carport. 要在我们车库旁边搭起来了
[03:58] But maybe we should head up there tonight, huh? 但或许我们今晚就去那儿看看 好吗
[04:00] One first time. 第一次
[04:05] Taste the happy, Michael. Taste it. 尝尝我的喜悦 Michael 尝尝
[04:08] Tastes kind of like sad. 尝起来有点像悲伤
[04:09] Michael set off to prison to Michael出发去监狱责备他老爸时
[04:11] tell off his father when he discovered his son. 发现了他的儿子
[04:14] – George Michael? – Dad, hey. – George Michael – 老爸 嘿
[04:16] – What’re you doing? – I didn’t want to miss you – 你干嘛呢 – 我不想错过你
[04:18] because you’ve been leaving so early lately. 因为你最近都这么早走
[04:20] You slept out here to see me? 你睡在外面就为了见我
[04:21] Michael had never been so touched by something his son had said, Michael从没这么感动过他儿子说的话
[04:25] but it wasn’t true. 但这不是真的
[04:26] He was hiding from his cousin after an awkward incident. 他只是为了躲开他的表妹
[04:33] They’d since been trying to avoid each other, 在那个尴尬的插曲后 他们都在避开对方
[04:35] which was difficult considering they shared a bunk bed. 但基于他们睡在同一张双层床上而很困难
[04:41] – Hi. – Hi. – 嗨 – 嗨
[04:45] – I’m off to the car. – I’ll be in the crawl space. – 我去车里了 – 我睡在夹层里就好了
[04:46] Tell you what. How would you like to head up to the cabin? 听着 想不想去木屋
[04:49] Can you afford to skip work? 你能翘班吗
[04:50] I think the President of a 我想”别买”公司的主席
[04:52] “Don’t Buy” Company can afford to take a day off. 还是能休息一天的
[04:55] We’re up from “Sell?” 我们已经脱离”快卖”了吗
[04:57] – It’s happening, isn’t it? – It’s really happening. – 我们就要去了 是不是 – 我们真的要去了
[04:59] It’s time for us to start creating some memories. 该是我们制造点回忆的时候了
[05:01] You know, there’s been enough disappointment in this family. 你知道 在这个家里 失望已经够多了
[05:08] There’s only one sleeping bag, so we’re gonna have to double up. 只有一个睡袋 所以我们得挤挤了
[05:10] Pigs in a blanket. 跟面包香肠一样
[05:12] Sorry, pal, something came up. 抱歉 伙计 出了点事儿
[05:17] It is worse to know. 的确这样更惨
[05:18] Gob was getting life lessons all over the place. Gob不断地学到人生哲理
[05:21] And Michael broke a two month silence 而Michael打破两个月的冷战
[05:23] and went to visit his father. 去看望他爸爸了
[05:24] You came. Someone came. I’m… 你来了 终于有人来了 我好
[05:27] Only to tell you that the company is back on track 只是来告诉你公司回到正轨了
[05:29] and it’s because you’re behind bars. 多亏了你被关在这里
[05:31] And now I get to do with my son what you never did with me. 而我要去跟我儿子做你从来没跟我做过的事
[05:34] – I’m taking him to the cabin. …scar. – 我要带他去那个木屋 – 好受伤
[05:37] And every night… 每天晚上
[05:38] I’m scarred, too, but my son is not going to be. 我也很受伤 但我儿子不会了
[05:41] And they cover it with soap, 他们用肥皂包着那个
[05:44] and you’re supposed to thank them… 而且你还该感谢他们帮
[05:45] – So, that’s it. That’s all I came to say. – …you a favour. – 就是这样了 这就是我要说的 – 你个忙
[05:48] Is there anything you’d like for me to pass on to the family? 有什么要我帮你跟家人转达的吗
[05:50] I’m your uncle. 我是你叔叔
[05:52] I’m your dad’s twin brother. 我是你爸的孪生兄弟
[05:55] I’m Oscar. He switched on me. 我是Oscar 他把我换过来了
[05:58] No one believes me. 没人相信我
[06:00] Unfortunately for Oscar, 不幸的是
[06:02] “You’ve got the wrong twin” Was a very popular alibi. “你抓错人了 我是孪生兄弟”是个很常见的借口
[06:05] You simply got the wrong twin. 你抓的只是孪生兄弟
[06:07] We’re quadruplets. You got the wrong two. 我们是四胞胎 你抓错我们俩了
[06:09] – We’re Larry and Dave. – You want Curtis and Jeff. – 我们是Larry和Dave – 你们要的是Curtis和Jeff
[06:13] I even started a website, imoscar. Com. 我甚至弄了个网站 我是Oscar.com
[06:16] I’m innocent, Michael. 我是无辜的 Michael
[06:18] Imoscar. Com. 我是Oscar 点com
[06:23] No, don’t buy it. I’m taking my son to the cabin 不 我不信 我要带我儿子去木屋了
[06:25] and there’s nothing you can say 你说什么也不能
[06:27] to make me believe that you are not my father. 让我相信你不是我爸
[06:30] I understand. 我理解
[06:33] Your child comes first. 小孩总是第一位的
[06:37] – Oh, my God, you’re Oscar. – Dot com. – 天哪 你真是Oscar – 点com
[06:45] So Michael returned to the office to try and free his uncle. 于是Michael回到办公室试图还他叔叔自由
[06:49] Don’t buy. Don’t buy. Don’t buy. 别买 别买 别买
[06:52] Then he realised how much that freedom would cost his employees. 他意识到这会对员工造成什么样的伤害
[06:55] Don’t buy. We did it, Mikey. 别买 我们做到了 Mikey
[06:57] We’re super rich again. And I’m gonna buy a car, the Volvo. 我们又超级富有了 我要买辆车 沃尔沃的
[07:01] No, Lindsay, you’re not gonna 不 Lindsay
[07:02] start spending money. And this is not a Volvo. 你不能再乱花钱了 而且这可不是沃尔沃
[07:05] That’s from sitting on the copier. 这是坐在打印机上印出来的
[07:06] – Lindsay… – Michael, I’ve got nothing. – Lindsay – Michael 我什么都没有了
[07:08] My husband dumped me and ran off to Vegas with Kitty, 我老公丢下我跟Kitty跑去拉斯维加斯了
[07:11] – that bleached blonde whore. – Well, he’s definitely got a type. – 那个染金发的婊子 – 显然他就喜欢这一型的
[07:14] I can’t believe he left me. I mean, this and these, 真不想相信他抛弃我了 我是说 这个还有这两个
[07:18] and this. 还有这个
[07:19] – That’s the car. – This. – 这是辆车 – 这个
[07:22] Thank God I didn’t spring for colour. 还好我没有彩色打印机
[07:24] Lindsay, the only reason you want Tobias Lindsay 你想追回Tobias的
[07:25] is because you can’t have him, 唯一原因是你得不到他
[07:26] and the second that you can have something, 当你得到某东西的瞬间
[07:28] all of a sudden you don’t want it. 你就不想要了
[07:30] That’s not who I am, Michael. 我才不是这样的 Michael
[07:32] All right, maybe you’re right. Maybe we should get you this car. 好吧 或许你是对的 我们该给你买这辆车
[07:35] Yeah, I don’t know. It’s so boxy. 我不确定 有点太方正了
[07:39] – Gob. – Michael, how’s Dad? – Gob – Michael 老爸怎么样了
[07:44] I don’t know. It’s Oscar who’s in prison, 不知道 在监狱里的是Oscar
[07:47] and if I let him out, people will know that Dad is free, 如果我把他弄出来了 人们就会知道老爸没被关起来
[07:48] and those people out there will end up paying for it. 那么那些员工就要为此付出代价
[07:52] Our dad hasn’t tried to contact you, has he? 我们老爸没跟你们联系过吧
[07:56] Yeah, like I’d ever hear from that son of a bitch. 搞得好像他什么时候给我写过信一样
[08:00] Earlier that day, Gob received a letter 那天早些时候 Gob收到了一封信
[08:02] from a group that reunited abandoned sons with their fathers, 来自帮助被抛弃的儿子寻找父亲的组织
[08:06] – called S.A.D. – Father-son reunion? – 组织叫做S.A.D – 父亲儿子重聚
[08:11] But Dad’s still in prison. 但老爸还在监狱里呢
[08:12] But now the letter made sense. 但现在这封信就说得通了
[08:14] That son of a bitch. 那个混蛋
[08:17] Law offices of Barry Zuckerkorn. Barry Zuckerkorn的诉讼办公室
[08:18] Hi, it’s Michael Bluth for Barry. 嗨 我是Michael Bluth 找Barry
[08:20] Barry went to Reno to see your father. Barry去里诺找你爸了
[08:22] Reno? He said he’s been visiting my father in prison. 里诺 他说他一直在监狱见我爸啊
[08:24] Yeah, Barry says a lot of things he doesn’t mean. 对 Barry常说言不由衷的话
[08:29] Well, I guess I’m going to Reno to look for Dad. 看起来我得去里诺找爸爸了
[08:31] Good luck, favourite son. 好运 最受疼爱的儿子
[08:34] So once again Michael went after the father 于是Michael又一次去追寻他父亲了
[08:37] who’d once again abandoned him 一个一次又一次抛弃他的父亲
[08:39] only to find he was about to do the same thing to his own son. 但却发现他不得不对他儿子做出相同的事
[08:44] – It’s not happening, is it? – Something came up. – 去不了了 是吗 – 出了点事儿
[08:52] Michael had just told his son Michael刚跟他儿子说
[08:53] they wouldn’t be going to the cabin. 他们去不了木屋了
[08:55] But the cabin’s in Lake Tahoe, 但是那个木屋在塔霍湖
[08:56] so I’m saying that’s right near Reno and we could… 我是说就在里诺旁边 我们可以
[08:58] Yeah, but this is gonna be like an adult trip. 但是这是成年人的旅程
[09:00] Aunt Lindsay will be here. Lindsay姑姑会照顾你们
[09:01] Hi. Why don’t you pop a tent in front with your cousin Maeby? 为什么不和你表妹Maeby在门口支个帐篷呢
[09:05] – What? No! – I’m not really the outdoorsy type. – 什么 不要 – 我不太喜欢室外活动
[09:08] Well, then this is a good chance for you to rub off on her. 好吧 这是你跟她好好相处的好机会
[09:15] As Michael set out to find his father, 正当Michael出发去找爸爸的时候
[09:17] Gob thought he was doing the same. Gob认为他也在找爸爸
[09:23] Hey, buddy, come on. 嘿 伙计 过来
[09:27] Getting them to track down your dad, too? 你也来找他们帮忙找你爸吗
[09:29] My dad actually had them track me down. 事实上是我爸要找我
[09:35] But it does look like he’s not gonna show. 但看起来他没有要现身
[09:38] Kind of feel like that kid who found the severed hand. 感觉有点像那个找到断手的小孩
[09:42] Hey, Dad, look what I found. 嘿 爸 看我发现了什么
[09:45] Anything for his father’s approval. 只要能得到他父亲的认同
[09:49] Heartbreaking. 心碎
[09:52] You look familiar. 你看起来很面熟
[09:53] I think that’s because we actually kind of look alike. 我想那是因为我们其实长得有点像
[09:55] – Remember when I said Gob had a son? – I’m Gob. – 记得我说过Gob有个儿子吗 – 我叫Gob
[09:58] I wasn’t just saying that. 我不是说说而已
[10:00] In high school, Gob became intimate with these girls. 高中的时候 Gob和这些女生关系亲密
[10:04] These girls got pregnant. 这些女生怀孕了
[10:06] This one had a baby. 这个把孩子生下来了
[10:08] And that baby would grow up to be 而这个孩子长大后 就是
[10:11] – Steve Holt – Steve Holt – Steve Holt. – Steve Holt.
[10:12] All I ever wanted was to spend a little time with my dad, 我想要的只是跟我爸相处一小阵
[10:16] maybe go camping. 或许去露个营
[10:17] I guess that will never happen. 但我想大概永远不可能了
[10:19] Look, I know this is gonna sound kind of crazy, 听着 我知道这听起来有点疯狂
[10:21] but my family actually 但我家里事实上
[10:23] has a cabin in the woods for one more night. 还有一晚上林间木屋使用权
[10:25] Maybe we could go up to Reno, get the keys and go camping. 或许我们能去里诺 弄到钥匙 然后露个营
[10:27] You know, sort of a son-and-son thing. 你知道 做点儿子和儿子的事
[10:32] If Steve had had a father, 如果Steve生命中有个父亲
[10:33] he would’ve warned him not to go into the woods with strange men. 他会警告他别跟陌生人进森林的
[10:37] But he didn’t. 但是他没有
[10:38] – Sure, let’s go! – Okay, great! – 当然好 我们走 – 好的 太棒了
[10:41] – This is me right here. – Okay. – 这是我的车子 – 好的
[10:43] – Yeah, baby. – Steve Holt! – 太棒了 – Steve Holt
[10:45] Michael, meanwhile, arrived in Reno, Michael 此时到达了里诺
[10:47] a city competing with Las Vegas’ successful 一个能与拉斯维加斯媲美的城市
[10:50] “What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ” Campaign, 在发生事情的疯狂程度上来说
[10:54] and set about searching for Barry Zuckerkorn. 他开始寻找Barry Zuckerkorn
[10:56] Hi. I’m looking for a man 嗨 我在找一个男人
[10:57] who’s probably in the seedy underbelly of Reno. 他很可能在里诺最淫乱的腹地
[11:01] The Christian League had the Seedy Underbelly shut down. 基督教联盟把”里诺最淫乱乱的腹地”关了
[11:05] Now it’s a Swallows. 现在那里是”吞咽”了
[11:06] Swallows was a family-style restaurant by day, “吞咽”在白天是家庭式饭馆
[11:09] and an anything-goes 而晚上是口味不限的
[11:11] – pan-sexual bazaar by night. – Welcome to Swallows. – 滥交市场 – 欢迎来到吞咽
[11:13] Can I interest you in a Smoothie, or an… Michael! 我向您推荐冰沙或者 Michael
[11:17] Tobias, I thought that you Tobias 我以为你
[11:18] were in Vegas with Kitty and the Blue Man Group. 我还以为你跟Kitty追随蓝人组合去拉斯维加斯了
[11:20] No, as it turns out, 没有 事实证明
[11:22] the part that I’d destroyed my life to get had already been cast. 我自毁人生想得到的角色已经被人占了
[11:26] The role was filled by George, Sr, 老George得到了那个角色
[11:29] who used it to hide in plain sight. 以此将自己掩藏在公众视线里
[11:31] That is until he choked on a marshmallow and almost died 直到有一次他快被棉花糖呛死了
[11:34] when no one noticed he turned blue. 也没人注意到他脸变青了
[11:37] So, Kitty suggested we come up here to try out in Reno and… 所以Kitty提议我们来里诺碰碰运气
[11:41] I’ll be honest, Michael. 实话对你说 Michael
[11:43] Leaving Lindsay was the biggest little mistake I’ve ever made. 离开Lindsay是我一生中犯过的小错误中最大的
[11:48] I can’t seem to call her, though. Damn this pride of mine! 可我不能打电话给她 我该死的自尊啊
[11:51] Tuna melt’s up, and you need to 快去上金枪鱼三明治
[11:52] flip the cushions in the grind room. 而且你该去拍松钢管舞室里的坐垫了
[11:54] Yes, sir. Right away, sir. Oh, great. 遵命 马上就去 先生 棒极了
[11:56] Now I’m gonna be smelling to high heaven like a tuna melt. 现在我要去像金枪鱼三明治一样臭汗熏天了
[11:59] Tobias, what would you say if I told you that Lindsay Tobias 如果我告诉你Lindsay
[12:01] might be willing to get back together with you? 可能愿意今晚就跟你复合 你意下如何
[12:03] I’ll call her right now. 我现在就打给她
[12:05] Actually, why don’t you let me handle it? 事实上 让我来处理吧
[12:07] – You know Lindsay. She only wants what she can’t have. – Right. – 你知道Lindsay那人 她只想要她得不到的 – 对
[12:09] What would you do about Kitty? 那Kitty怎么办呢
[12:10] I can’t lie to you, Michael. 我不能骗你 Michael
[12:13] Kitty left me two days ago. Kitty两天前就离开我了
[12:15] There’s a blue handprint on the back of your head, Kitty. 你后脑勺有个蓝手印 Kitty
[12:18] Are you seeing someone else? 你是不是有别人了
[12:19] Face it, Tobias. It’s over. 接受现实吧 Tobias 我们结束了
[12:23] – Say goodbye to these! – Those are blue too. – 跟它们说再见吧 – 这里也是蓝的
[12:26] – There were blue handprints on them? – Yes. – 上面有蓝色手印吗 – 是的
[12:29] – And I swear to you, they weren’t… – Yours. No, I know. – 而且我向你发誓 那些不是 – 不是你的 我知道
[12:32] It all points to Dad. 一切都指向了老爸
[12:33] Dad’s in Reno, Kitty’s in Reno, 老爸在里诺 Kitty在里诺
[12:35] Dad’s in Kitty, and he must be a Blue Man. 老爸在搞Kitty 他肯定在蓝人组合
[12:36] I’m gonna go check out the theatre. 我要去剧场看看
[12:38] Okay, I’ll meet you there. 好的 我在那儿跟你碰面
[12:41] I just have to break down 我现在还得去把
[12:42] the salad bar and set up the leather pony. 沙拉台拆掉 准备好皮革小马
[12:45] What’s a leather pony? 皮革小马是什么
[12:46] I don’t know. We don’t have that at lunch. 不知道 我们午餐时段没有那个
[12:49] So Michael called Lindsay to say he’d found her husband. 于是Michael打给Lindsay 说他发现了她老公
[12:52] All right, I’m on my way. 好的 我现在就过去
[12:54] No, no I’ll just bring him back with me. 不 我把他带回去就好了
[12:57] He wants to come home? 他想回来吗
[12:58] I mean, against his will. 我是说 强行带回去
[13:00] Well, knock him out if you have to. He’s my husband. 好吧 必要时打晕他 他可是我老公
[13:02] Just watch the kids like you promised, okay? 按照约定看好孩子 好吗
[13:06] – I’m not. – Neither am I. – 我不是要 – 我也不是
[13:08] Hold it. 等等
[13:09] And the kids found themselves closer than ever 孩子们发现在去里诺的颠簸旅途中
[13:12] on the bumpy road to Reno. 他们越来越近了
[13:15] – Hello? – Lindsay, hey, hi. – 喂 – Lindsay 嘿
[13:17] Michael said not to call you, but I missed you so much. Michael让我别打给你 但我好想你
[13:20] You miss me? 你想我
[13:22] – What’re you doing? – Nothing. – 你在干嘛 – 没什么
[13:23] – What’re you doing? – Nothing. – 你在干嘛 – 没什么
[13:24] I was driving out there, but this is crazy. 我刚刚正要过去呢 但是这太疯狂了
[13:26] We have to be realistic. 我们得现实点
[13:27] No, no. But I, the thing is, I can’t leave Kitty. I just… 不 但我 事情是这样的 我离不开Kitty 只是
[13:31] What with, all the sexual intercourse and whatnot. 因为那些交媾还有其它的什么
[13:33] You bastard! 你这个混蛋
[13:35] – What are you doing? – Nothing. – 你要干嘛 – 没什么
[13:36] – What are you doing? – Nothing. – 你要干嘛 – 没什么
[13:37] I will be backstage after the 在蓝人组合表演之后
[13:39] Blue Man show whether Kitty likes it or not. 我会在后台等你 不管Kitty乐不乐意
[13:41] Sounds good. One quick question, 听起来不错 一个简单的问题
[13:43] though. What if Kitty’s not there 如果Kitty不在这儿
[13:44] and I’m less of a Blue Man and more of a cocktail waitress? 而我也不是蓝人而是一个鸡尾酒招待呢
[13:48] – She’s turning again. – Hang up. Hang up. – 她又转向了 – 挂电话 挂电话
[13:50] I’ll see you there. Thank you. Bye. 那我们后台见啦 谢谢 再见
[13:52] Michael was already at the theatre looking for George, Sr, Michael到了剧场寻找老George
[13:55] when he ran into Barry doing the same thing. 在那儿他碰到了Barry也在找老George
[13:57] – Hey, Barry. – Hi, Mikey. – 嘿 Barry – 嗨 Mikey
[14:00] So, how much do you know? 所以你到底知道多少
[14:01] I know that Oscar is in prison, and that my father is a Blue Man, 我知道Oscar在监狱里 我爸在蓝人组合
[14:05] and that you are clearly in cahoots with him. 而且你在跟他密谋些什么
[14:07] – A lot. – Where is he? – 知道很多嘛 – 他人呢
[14:09] I don’t know. I was gonna meet him here, 不知道 我跟他约在这儿的
[14:10] but he must’ve seen you and run off. 但他肯定是看见你后跑掉了
[14:12] I was gonna give him this. $250,000 and a passport. 我本来要给他25万现金和护照
[14:17] – Just a passport. – Well, I was up for so long. – 只有护照啊 – 我干了这么多活了
[14:20] Barry, you’re fired. Barry 你被解雇了
[14:23] – What? – Yeah. – 什么 – 是的
[14:25] Just like that? No warning? 就这样吗 连个警告也没有
[14:27] You’re my only client. What am I supposed to do now? 你是我唯一的客户啊 我现在该怎么办
[14:30] Turn tricks on the street? 在大街上变戏法吗
[14:31] How much do you think I can get for that, by the way? 随口一问 你觉得那样我能赚多少
[14:33] All right, this is crazy. I’ve got to let Oscar out of prison. 这太疯狂了 我得把Oscar从监狱里弄出来
[14:35] What about making out? $50, or is that just L. A? Am I just… 如果去卖身呢 50块吗 还是只是洛杉矶的价码
[14:45] Soon, Lindsay arrived at 很快 Lindsay到了旅馆
[14:46] the hotel and the kids finally faced facts. 而孩子们终于认清现实了
[14:50] Look, it was just a half kiss, all right? 听着 那只算是半个吻 好吗
[14:52] Maybe that’s the reason why we’re acting weird. 可能这就是我们这么奇怪的原因
[14:54] It’s because we didn’t finish the kiss? Is that… 因为我们没吻完吗 那是
[14:57] Yeah, I mean, do you think we 对 我是说 你觉得
[14:58] should just finish the kiss, get it out of the way? 我们该亲完 然后别再烦这事儿了吗
[15:00] Let’s get it out of the way. 别烦这事儿了
[15:04] Kids, bring the bags. We’re sharing a room. 孩子们 带上包 我们要睡一间了
[15:06] All right, let’s meet back here tomorrow morning, okay? 好吧 明早在这里碰面 好吗
[15:09] – Yeah. Are you… – Go. – 好的 你要 – 下车
[15:11] Yeah, I’m gonna… 好的 我要
[15:13] I’m gonna stay out here and watch that famous Reno sunset. 我要待在这儿看里诺著名的日落
[15:19] Isn’t it behind you? 不是该在你后面吗
[15:22] There’s… Yeah, but there’s mirrors. 对 但是这儿有镜子
[15:24] It’ll actually look closer. 还会看上去更近点呢
[15:26] While George Michael waited for the sunset, 在George Michael等日落的时候
[15:28] another set of sons arrived. 另一对儿子到了
[15:30] Yeah, well, Michael said he’d meet me here. 好吧 Michael说他在这儿跟我碰面
[15:31] I guess I’ll get the keys to the cabin, son. 我去拿木屋的钥匙 儿子
[15:35] I’ll go buy some fishing stuff, son. 我去买点钓鱼的东西 儿子
[15:39] So, where did you get this kid? 所以 你从哪弄来的这孩子的
[15:40] Yeah, I guess I can tell you now. 我想我可以告诉你了
[15:42] We were both waiting for our dads 我们都在等我们的爸爸
[15:43] at the garden where the little boy found the arm. 在小男孩找到手臂的花园那儿
[15:46] Kid’s amazing, though. It’s almost like… 这孩子太棒了 棒到
[15:48] I wish he could be my dad. 我希望他是我爸
[15:50] Okay, your dad’s not trying to find you, 好的 你爸没有试图寻找你
[15:53] your son is. That kid’s your son. 你儿子才是 那孩子是你儿子
[15:55] You’re the dad. 你才是父亲
[16:03] I’ve made a huge tiny mistake. 我犯了个巨大的小错误
[16:05] No, no, Gob, Gob. 别别 Gob
[16:06] You can’t just leave your son 你不能就这样把你儿子
[16:07] in the middle of a parking lot in Reno. 丢在里诺一个停车场里
[16:09] And that’s when Michael saw his own son in a parking lot in Reno. 这时Michael看到他自己的儿子在里诺的停车场里
[16:13] He drove all the way up here to be with me. Wow. 他开了这么远路就为了和我在一起
[16:16] Well, I guess I’m no better than… 我想我并没有比你
[16:23] No, I’m better. 不 我比你好
[16:24] They were an hour out of Reno, when George Michael woke up. 当George Michael醒来的时候 他们已经离开1小时了
[16:28] You were out like a light, 你完全睡死过去了
[16:29] pal. Our dreams are about to come true. 伙计 我们的梦想要成真了
[16:31] – Maeby? – Definitely. We are going camping. – Maeby呢 – 绝对的 我们要去露营了
[16:34] It’s finally happening. 终于要实现了
[16:37] It’s never happening. 永远不可能实现了
[16:41] Michael had just surprised Michael给他睡梦中的儿子
[16:43] his sleeping son by taking him camping. 一个惊喜 带他去露营
[16:45] I put this off too long, and it’s too important. 我把这个拖得太久了 但是这个很重要
[16:47] Your uncle Oscar can stay in prison one more day, right? 你Oscar叔公可以在监狱里多待一天
[16:50] Not according to that day’s blog on imoscar. Com. 根据我是Oscar.com那天的更新可不是这样
[16:53] This, here, is way more 比起找我爸来说
[16:55] important than me trying to find my father. 现在这个重要得多了
[16:56] Although, I was very close. I almost had Pop-pop in Reno. 尽管我差点就成功了 我差点就在里诺逮到爷爷了
[17:01] Me, too. 我也是
[17:02] As Michael was forcibly taking his son out to the cabin, 正当Michael强制性地把他儿子带去木屋时
[17:06] Lucille was ready to forcibly throw hers out. Lucille准备要把她儿子丢出去了
[17:21] Well, that was a freebie. 这顿打得真爽
[17:23] Lucille didn’t trust herself Lucille不确定在Buster回来后
[17:25] to be in the house when Buster returned, 她能控制住自己的杀意
[17:27] so she headed off to the cabin Michael said would be unoccupied. 所以她出发去了Michael说没人在的木屋
[17:31] Tobias, meanwhile, was looking for a way to make his wife jealous 此刻 Tobias正试图让他妻子妒火中烧
[17:34] by convincing her that he was not only a Blue Man, 让她相信他不仅是个蓝人了
[17:37] but still with Kitty, 而且还跟Kitty在一起
[17:38] when he came across a makeup woman 此时他碰到了一个化妆师
[17:40] who, coincidentally, looked a great deal like Kitty. 十分凑巧地长得很像Kitty
[17:43] If this tableau I recreate, 如果我成功再现了这个场景
[17:45] perhaps I can re-snare my mate. 可能就能捕获到我的配偶了
[17:49] Gee, why wouldn’t she want him back? 天哪 她怎么会不想跟他复合呢
[17:51] And Michael and his son arrived at the cabin in the woods. Michael和他儿子到了那个林间小屋
[17:56] Looks like they have trucked off the bedrooms. 看起来他们已经把卧室运走了
[17:59] Maybe we’ll just set up some 或许我们直接在客厅
[18:01] sleeping bags right here in the living room, huh? 铺两个睡袋吧 你说呢
[18:03] Lucille, meanwhile, heard a familiar sound. Lucille 此时 听到了熟悉的声音
[18:09] – Come on! – Mother? – 拜托 – 母亲
[18:11] What the hell are you doing back there? 你在这后面干什么
[18:14] I decided to sleep in the car so my snoring wouldn’t bother you, 我决定睡在车里 我的呼声就不会吵到你了
[18:17] and I left that recording 然后留下了打呼的录音
[18:18] of my snoring so you wouldn’t know I’m gone. 这样你就不会知道我不在了
[18:21] We’re halfway to the cabin. I’m gonna drop you by this light. 我们在去木屋的半路上 你在前面的路灯那儿下车
[18:26] Or I could come with you. 或者我可以跟你一起去
[18:27] That might be the exact shot in the arm our relationship needs. 这可能正是我们关系需要的兴奋剂
[18:31] Well, at least I’ll have someone to talk to on the way up. 好吧 至少途中我还能有个说话的伴
[18:44] This is fun, isn’t it? 这很有趣 不是吗
[18:46] This is just like when we used to live up in the attic. 就像我们原来住在阁楼时一样
[18:48] Yeah. 对
[18:51] – Or we could go back to Reno and… – Go back to Reno? – 或者我们可以回里诺 – 回里诺
[18:56] What, you don’t want to be here? 什么 你不想来这儿吗
[18:57] I mean, you’ve been sleeping in the staircar 我是说 你一直睡在登机车里
[18:59] just so we could spend time together. 就为了能和我共度时光
[19:01] That’s not totally true, though. 这不完全是事实
[19:03] I’m just in the middle of a problem right now. 我只是最近有了点麻烦
[19:05] Yeah? Well, let’s talk about it. 是吗 我们聊聊吧
[19:07] I can’t talk about it with you. 我不能跟你谈这个
[19:09] Why not? 为什么不
[19:10] It’s just, it’s about a girl, and you’re not gonna like this. 是关于女生的 你不会喜欢这个的
[19:12] – Is it about Ann? – No. – 关于Ann吗 – 不是
[19:15] Of course I’m gonna like it. 那我肯定会喜欢的
[19:17] I like Ann. 我喜欢Ann
[19:18] No, it’s just… 不 只是
[19:22] It’s a problem without an answer. 这是个没有答案的问题
[19:24] Well, every problem has an answer. You’re probably just confused 每个问题都有答案的 你可能只是因为
[19:27] because you’re going through all of this alone. 要一个人面对它而显得不知所措
[19:30] And that’s exactly why we need to spend this time together. 这正是我们为什么要多在一起的原因
[19:34] – Yeah, I guess so. – I know so. – 是啊 我想是的 – 我知道是这样的
[19:36] So here’s the plan. Tomorrow morning we’re gonna get up early. 现在的计划是这样的 明早我们早起
[19:39] Before we tell the cops that Pop-pop escaped from prison, 在我们告诉警察爷爷越狱之前
[19:42] we’re gonna go down to the lake, 我们一起去河边
[19:43] we’re gonna discuss your girl problem, 讨论你那个女孩的问题
[19:45] and it’s gonna be fun, especially the part about the cops. 会很有趣的 特别是跟警察告发那一部分
[19:48] All right? Whatever your problem is with the girl, 好吗 不管你跟那女孩什么问题
[19:52] we’re gonna figure it out. That’s what this place is for. 我们都会想出解决方法的 这就是这个地方的意义
[19:55] That and cheating on Gangy. 还有瞒着奶奶在这儿偷情
[19:57] You know, I’m really glad you brought me here, Dad. 我很高兴你带我来了 老爸
[19:59] Yeah, we needed this. 是啊 我们需要这个
[20:01] And this time, I’m not gonna let the family drag me away. 这次 我不会让家里的事拖走我了
[20:05] And the next morning, 第二天早晨
[20:05] Michael rose early to spend the day with his son, Michael早起与他儿子共度时光
[20:09] only to find himself, once again, dragged away by his family. 发现他自己 又一次 被自己家人拖走了
[20:15] Dad, what the hell are you doing? 老爸 你在搞什么鬼
[20:17] Sorry. I can’t let you let Oscar out of prison 抱歉 我不能让你把Oscar弄出来
[20:20] or they’ll come for me. 那样他们就会来抓我了
[20:22] Hey, how do you like the cabin? 你喜欢这个木屋吗
[20:32] On the next of arrested development. 接下来的<发展受阻>
[20:34] Lucille arrives at the cabin. Lucille到了木屋
[20:37] …me. There’s no cabin. [哔] 这儿根本没有木屋
[20:42] Mother? 妈妈
[20:43] Oh, my God! Are you still doing breakfast burritos? 上帝啊 你还在做早餐墨西哥卷啊
[20:48] Maeby finds someone to help her forget her cousin. Maeby找到了能让她忘却表哥的人
[20:51] – Stood up. – Yeah, me, too. – 被放鸽子了 – 是啊 我也是
[20:53] – Her cousin. – Wanna make out? – 她另一个表哥 – 想亲热吗
[20:55] Yeah, sure. Why not? 好吧 为什么不呢
[20:57] And Lindsay catches up with Tobias. Lindsay抓到了她老公
[20:59] Get your hands off my husband, Kitty. 放开我的老公 Kitty
[21:03] Did someone say “Husband”? 刚刚有人叫我”老公”了吗
[21:07] I want a divorce. 我要离婚
[21:08] And I would be thrilled to represent either one of you. 我很乐意代理你们中的一个
[21:12] That’ll be $50. 刚刚一共50块
发展受阻

Post navigation

Previous Post: 发展受阻(Arrested Development)第2季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 发展受阻(Arrested Development)第3季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme