Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

发展受阻(Arrested Development)第2季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 发展受阻(Arrested Development)第2季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything… 故事是关于一个原本富足的家庭 失去了一切
[00:04] and the one son who had no choice… 其中一个儿子别无选择
[00:06] but to keep them all together. 不得不撑起这个家
[00:13] It’s Arrested Development. 欢迎收看<发展受阻>
[00:19] Michael Bluth had gotten up early… Michael Bluth 每天早起
[00:21] in the hopes of avoiding his family. 为了回避他的家人
[00:24] His mother, however, was already dressed, 但他的母亲 早已梳洗打扮
[00:26] made up and waiting for him. 穿戴整齐等着他
[00:28] – Good morning. – Ooh! – 早上好 – 噢
[00:30] Which put her wake-up time in the 3:00, 3:30 area. 是什么让她在凌晨3点还醒着呢
[00:34] I couldn’t sleep. I always get this way before Motherboy. 我难以入睡 “妈咪宝贝”前我都这样
[00:37] Oh, God. It’s Motherboy already? 哦 天哪 又到”妈咪宝贝”了
[00:39] Motherboy was a dinner “妈咪宝贝”是一个化妆舞会
[00:41] dance aimed at promoting mother-son bonding. 意在促进母子关系
[00:44] Lucille had gone over 25 times with Buster… Lucille已经和Buster去过25次
[00:45] 妈咪宝贝 第二届
[00:47] and on a few occasions, had won Cutest Couple. 有几次 不小心得了”最可爱母子”奖
[00:49] 妈咪宝贝 第四届
[00:51] As one entered sexual maturity, and the other one left it… 但当一个性成熟 另一个更年期
[00:54] it became harder to win. 胜利就变得遥不可及
[00:56] – I’m so hot. – If you were hot, Mother, we would win. – 我好热 – 你真那么火辣 我们就赢了
[00:59] It’s not just Motherboy. It’s Motherboy XXX! 这不仅是”妈咪宝贝” 是第三十届
[01:03] And I think with you, I got a shot 你陪我的话 我一定会大放异彩
[01:06] Buster, for the first time ever, Buster 有史以来第一次
[01:07] – doesn’t want to do this? – No, he does. – 不愿意去 – 这倒不是
[01:10] It’s just, he’s been so mopey. 他只是 太消沉了
[01:12] That could have something 应该是因为
[01:13] to do with the fact that a seal ate his hand. 他一只手被海豹咬掉这件事吧
[01:15] – I don’t know what it is. – I think that’s what it is. – 我不觉得是因为这个 – 我觉得就是
[01:19] – Who knows? – It was that. – 谁知道呢 – 肯定是
[01:20] It had happened weeks earlier 那事发生在几周前
[01:22] when Buster went swimming in the ocean… Buster去海里游泳
[01:24] against his mother’s wishes. 反抗他妈妈的意愿
[01:28] He had become haunted by the loss… 在那之后他心里总是不踏实
[01:30] seeing reminders of the accident everywhere. 总觉得草木皆兵 寝食难安
[01:43] Mother, I can’t sleep. 老妈 我睡不着
[01:45] I may not be able to go to dance practice today. 可能没法去舞蹈练习了
[01:47] I’m going out. Zip me up. 我正准备出门 给我拉拉链
[01:50] I mean, look how he zips now. 我是说 看他干的好事
[01:52] I know what this is. You’re embarrassed by him, aren’t you? 我知道什么意思 他让你难堪了 是吗
[01:55] You spent your whole life over-mothering the guy… 你一直过度呵护这家伙
[01:57] and when he finally needs you, you’re not there. 当他终于需要你的时候 你却不在他身边
[01:59] Well, I don’t see you spending time with him. 是吗 我可从来没见你在他身边
[02:01] The Bluth children had been uneasy about missing limbs… 布鲁斯家的孩子正视肢体残缺实属不易
[02:04] since their father used a one-armed man to teach them lessons. 自他们的老爹用独臂男事件教育他们
[02:08] That’s why you don’t yell. 这就是乱叫的下场
[02:12] As a matter of fact, I’m going to see Buster today. 事实上 我今天正准备去看Buster
[02:15] So you’re gonna have to 所以你必须
[02:16] find a different dance partner for Motherboy. 为”妈咪宝贝”另找舞伴
[02:18] God. Not that “I’m in love with my mother” Dance thing. 天哪 不会又是”我和老娘谈恋爱”舞会吧
[02:22] I’m so glad there wasn’t one of those for daddies and daughters. 幸亏没有老爸女儿的这类舞会
[02:24] Of course they have father-daughter dances. 当然有父女舞会了
[02:27] They do? He never took me? 真的吗 他从没带我去过
[02:28] It was before we did your nose. Toodle-oo. 你整鼻子之前才有 再会咯
[02:32] – You’re up awful early. – Well, my marriage is falling apart. – 你起得真早啊 – 我的婚姻正濒临瓦解
[02:35] – Tobias is back with Carl. – Tobias had gotten a call… – Tobias回到Carl身边了 – Tobias接到一个电话
[02:40] from his one-time acting teacher, Carl Weathers. 来自他以前的表演老师Carl Weathers
[02:43] He’s directing something for TV, 他在为电影做导演
[02:45] but he thinks he might have a part for me. 他想给我一个角色
[02:48] If this takes off, I might be 如果这事成了 我想
[02:49] able to buy you the happiness that you deserve. 就有能力为你想要的东西买单了
[02:52] He said the same thing when 他在某部电影中得到
[02:53] he got cast as Frightened Inmate Number Two… 恐惧囚犯二号的时候 说过同样的话
[02:56] in that film he got fired from. 但后来被解雇了
[02:57] He had even gotten a vanity 他甚至虚荣到
[02:59] plate made up announcing the achievement. 弄了个牌照显摆自己的成就
[03:02] And this wasn’t the first time. 但这已经司空见惯
[03:08] He’s so clueless. He’s not your real”take charge” Husband. 他无药可救了 不再是个有担当的丈夫
[03:12] Lindsay, you’re still looking for somebody like Daddy, okay? Lindsay 你的择偶标准还是老爸那样的人
[03:15] Let’s not forget that he was also dismissive and disinterested. 不要忘了他也轻蔑而无趣
[03:19] No. No, he had good qualities. 不 他有很多好品质
[03:22] Actually, George Sr. Was secretly living… 事实上 老George正偷偷生活在阁楼里
[03:24] – in the attic above them and was starved for company. – Nellie. – 渴求人与人之间的温暖 – Nellie
[03:28] Now 现在
[03:30] who wants to take their top off? 谁想脱掉上衣
[03:32] when George Michael and Maeby came in. 当George Michael和Maeby进来
[03:35] So you and Ann are actually going on a Christian camping trip? 你和Ann真的要去基督徒露营吗
[03:39] It’s called the Promise Land. You’re supposed to make promises… 那叫应许之地 你要承诺
[03:41] about your relationship 你们的关系
[03:42] as a tribute to the generations that preceded you. 世代永存高于一切
[03:46] Hey, there’s booze in this. 嘿 有酒在里面
[03:47] That’s the Promise Land that Ann’s taking you to? Ann要带你去这样的应许之地
[03:50] You’re gonna need this more than Polly here. 你比Polly还要需要这玩意
[03:52] – That one’s Polly? – Hey! What are you kids doin’ up here? – 那个叫Polly啊 – 嘿 你们在这干嘛
[03:57] We’re lookin’ for the camping stuff. 我们在找露营用具
[03:58] Do you know where the pump is for the air mattress? 你知道空气垫泵在哪里
[04:01] I had to take all pumps out of here a long time ago. 我早就把它们搬出去了
[04:04] Take this down to the kitchen, will you? 把这拿到厨房去 好吗
[04:06] I think it’s getting too risky keeping you up here. 我想你待在这里太危险了
[04:08] You know what’s risky? Lettin’ your son go on that church thing. 真正危险的是让你儿子干那些教会的事
[04:11] Her name’s Ann, Dad, and he’s not “Going” On her, okay? 她叫Ann 而且他不是去”干”她 好吗
[04:14] – They’re just friends. – Not for long. – 他们只是朋友 – 快不是了
[04:15] They’re making promises to each other. 他们要互相给承诺了
[04:17] It’s all that fidelity and pledging yourself to a woman garbage. 那是向女人献出忠贞和典当你的身躯
[04:21] I wine ’em and dine ’em, but I don’t let ’em tell me what to do. 我和她们吃喝玩乐 但不会让她们控制我
[04:24] I don’t… let ’em tell me… what to do. 我不会 让她们 掌控我
[04:30] Okay, I should’ve never taken the pumps out of here. 好了 我就不该把泵拿走的
[04:32] Listen, unlike you, I respect my son’s choices. 听着 我不是你 我尊重我儿子的想法
[04:36] George Michael, I don’t think George Michael 我觉得
[04:38] you should be going on this Promise Land thing. 你不该去这个所谓的应许之地
[04:40] What? Why? Because I’d miss school? 什么 为啥 因为我要请假吗
[04:42] – No. – You get to miss school for that? – 不 – 为了这玩意能请假
[04:44] And that’s when Maeby decided to become a devout Christian. 此时Maeby决定成为一个虔诚的基督信徒
[04:47] Do you guys know where I could 你们知道从哪里
[04:48] get one of those gold necklaces with the “T” On it? 我能弄到一条有”T”字的金项链
[04:51] – That’s a cross. – Across from where? – 那是个十字 – 从哪条街过去
[04:54] Um, it’s not about school, pal. It’s more about family. 这不是学校的关系 哥们 这事关家庭
[04:57] Your Uncle Buster’s been very depressed lately, 你Buster叔叔最近心情比较郁闷
[04:59] and you haven’t visited him. 你还没去看望他
[05:00] Family first. Or did they not teach you that at the Promise Land? 家庭优先 还是他们在应许之地没有教你
[05:05] – I don’t know. You won’t let me go. – Attaboy. – 我怎么知道 你不让我去 – 好孩子
[05:10] Michael then went to the office, where he ran into Gob. 然后Michael去了办公室 碰到了Gob
[05:14] Barry come by yet? I need to talk to him about my divorce. Barry来了吗 我得和他谈谈我的离婚案
[05:17] Gob had once gotten married on a dare… Gob曾稀里糊涂的结过一次婚
[05:20] a fact he’d only remembered 事实上他只在
[05:21] when he was served with divorce papers. 离婚协议书来的时候才想起
[05:23] – That cow is going after me. – Your wife? She was super-thin. – 那母牛紧追不舍 – 你老婆 她很瘦啊
[05:27] – She was? – Yeah. – 是吗 – 当然
[05:28] What about her cans? She have big cans? 她的咪咪怎么样 大吗
[05:30] You don’t remember her at all? 你已经彻底忘了她吗
[05:31] It was one night of wild passion. 那只是一夜狂欢啊
[05:33] And yet you didn’t notice her body. 你却没留意她的身材
[05:35] I like to look in the mirror. 我只喜欢在照镜子的时候注意
[05:37] That would be disgusting if you’d 如果你真和她上过床
[05:38] actually slept with her, but I don’t think you did. 那场景真是不堪入目 不过我想你没得逞
[05:41] I did! And it was disgusting. 我真的做了 的确不堪入目
[05:43] They didn’t, but it would have been. 他们没做 不过肯定很不堪入目
[05:45] Anyway, remember that 不管那些了 记得
[05:46] seal of hers that I released into the ocean? 我放进海里的那只海豹吗 是她的
[05:48] – Bit off Buster’s hand? – Vaguely. – 咬掉Buster手的那个 – 隐约有点印象
[05:50] Her lawyers are claiming that the seal’s worth 250 grand. 她的律师说那货值2万5美金
[05:53] And that’s not even including Buster’s Swatch. 还不包括Buster的手表
[05:55] Listen, Gob, if you admit in 听着 Gob 如果你在
[05:56] court that you never consummated the marriage… 法庭上承认你没有实行夫妻之事
[05:59] you can get it annulled and walk away free and clear. 婚姻就能作废 再没有后顾之忧
[06:01] You just can’t deal with the 你只是不能接受
[06:02] fact that I’ve got a super-thin wife with huge cans. 我有一个身材火辣老婆的事实
[06:05] All right. Who’s ready to show their lawyer some love? 好了 你们肯定要爱死我了
[06:08] The seal? Must’ve had a tracking device on it. 那个海豹 肯定有个跟踪装置在它身上
[06:11] Someone tracked it all the way to a dock in Dana Point. 有人一路搜索 定位在丹纳岬码头
[06:13] You know, if that hand is still intact inside the seal, 你看 要是那只手还在海豹体内
[06:16] Buster’s got a shot at a transplant. Buster就有机会移植上去
[06:18] At the very least, we can get Buster’s Swatch back, right? 至少 我们还能把他的手表拿回来 对吧
[06:20] Up top. No? 击个掌 不来吗
[06:22] And Tobias met with Carl Weathers at Burger King. 这时Tobias与Carl Weathers在汉堡王见面
[06:26] Thanks for meeting me down here at Burger King. 谢谢你来汉堡王和我见面
[06:28] I’m tryin’ to get them to 我正在设法说服他们
[06:29] underwrite a new TV project I’m workin’ on. 签下我正在策划的电视剧
[06:31] Get some money in exchange 赞助我们点钱
[06:32] for settin’ a scene here in Burger King. 然后我们放一个场景汉堡王
[06:34] As long as you don’t draw attention to it. 只要插入广告别太明显就好了
[06:37] I’m directing an episode of the series Scandal Makers. 我正导演的一集是关于系列丑闻轶事的
[06:40] It’s about the Bluth family 关于布鲁斯家族
[06:42] and your father-in-law’s escape from justice. 和你岳父的非法逃逸
[06:43] – I play the lead- a bounty hunter, name of Ice. – Oh, no. – 我主演一个赏金猎人 叫Ice – 噢 不
[06:47] You want me to play myself, don’t you? 你想让我演我自己 是吧
[06:49] I swore I’d not go reality. 我发誓过我不走现实路线
[06:51] I will do… No, I already – 我干 – 我已经让
[06:52] got a great guy named Dave Attell to play you. 一个叫Dave Attell的人演你
[06:55] I wasn’t actually here to ask you to be in it. 事实上 我不是来叫你参演的
[06:57] I’m lookin’ for somebody in your family to sign a release. 我只是想找你们家族中一个人来签同意书
[07:01] I could not betray my family like that. 我才不会背叛我的家庭
[07:03] Come on, man. I’ve got every part cast except for George Sr. 别这样 所有角色都定了 除了老George
[07:06] – I want that part. – Then sign over the rights. – 我想要这角色 – 先签同意书
[07:10] I’m gonna go get a new soda. 我再去弄点汽水
[07:12] Did you know that you can get a 你知道吗你能在这无限
[07:13] refill on any drink you want here, and it’s free? 续杯任何一种饮料 而且还是免费的
[07:18] It’s a wonderful restaurant. 这餐馆真是棒极了
[07:20] It sure is. George Michael, meanwhile, spent an afternoon… 它确实是 此时George Michael应他爸之意
[07:24] – with his uncle, at his father’s suggestion. – King me. – 和他的叔叔一起共度午后时光 – 将军
[07:27] Oh, God! I keep forgetting about this. 哦 天哪 我老是忘了我的手
[07:29] – Oh, me too. – Well, that’s a do-over. So, who should go first? – 哦 我也是 – 好的 再战一局 你先走
[07:34] I know. Let’s rock-paper-scissors for it. 我想 还是石头剪刀布决定吧
[07:36] – No! You would’ve…You would’ve won that, so.. – Oh. – 不要 你肯定会赢的 所以 – 噢
[07:39] George Michael Buster George Michael Buster,
[07:40] did you at least offer your nephew a bowl of soup? 你有给你侄儿弄碗汤吗
[07:44] Yes, Mother, I did. 有 老妈
[07:45] – Can I open a can of soup for you? – Can it open a can? – 我开罐汤给你喝吧 – 那个能开罐头吗
[07:48] – Can what open a can? Oh, God! – Oh, God! – 什么开不了 哦 天哪 – 哦 天哪
[07:51] Actually, I just wanted 其实 我只是想
[07:52] to spend some time with my Knuckle Buster. 和我的”肘叔叔”欢乐一下
[07:54] – See, Mother? Not everybody is afraid of me. – Oh, my God! – 看见没 不是所有人都怕我 – 哦 天哪
[07:58] Aren’t you the sweetest thing, 你真是乖巧的孩子
[08:00] spending some time with what’s left of your uncle. 你是不是为了陪叔叔耽搁了什么事
[08:03] I was supposed to go away to the 我这周本来打算去
[08:04] Promise Land this weekend, but my dad didn’t want me to. 应许之地 但老爸不让我去
[08:07] – Family first. – Well, you’ve done your duty this week. – 家庭优先嘛 – 你任务已经完成了
[08:10] You’re a very sympathetic young man. 你真是个让人怜爱的孩子
[08:15] Very sympathetic. You know what? 非常值得同情 你知道吗
[08:17] You deserve to go out of town this weekend, and I’m taking you. 你应该外出 那是你应得的 我带你去
[08:21] – Really? – George Michael should have realized… – 真的吗 – George Michael 应该在
[08:24] by the sailor suit Lucille dressed him in… Lucille给他穿上水手服时就意识到
[08:27] that he wasn’t going north to the Promise Land. 他去的不是去往北边的应许之地
[08:30] I can’t believe you don’t know this song, George Michael. George Michael 你居然不知道这首歌
[08:35] No, he was going south. 不 他将前往南边
[08:37] South to Motherboy. 前往”妈咪宝贝’
[08:44] And Michael and Gob headed 而Michael和Gob去
[08:46] out to find the seal with the tracking device. 寻找海豹追踪器
[08:48] I guess we should call 我觉得我们应该
[08:49] Buster and have him meet us at the dock, right? 叫上Buster和我们在码头会面
[08:52] I guess so. 我也这么想
[08:56] Or we could make sure it’s the right seal first? 或者我们可以先确认是不是那只海豹
[08:58] – I mean, why get his hopes up? – Yeah, that’s better. – 总不能让他空欢喜吧 – 对 这样更好
[09:01] – Knock, knock. – Oh, God! – 有人吗 – 哦 我的天
[09:03] – Monster! – Hey, Brothers. – 怪兽啊 – 嘿 哥哥
[09:05] – Buster. – Bonster! – Buster – 怪物巴斯特
[09:07] – Sorry about the window. – Not a problem. – 不好意思 – 没什么
[09:09] I really hate this stupid hook. 我真讨厌这破钩子
[09:11] But I certainly can’t walk around like this. 但我肯定不能这样外出
[09:14] – Why not? – Very handsome. – 干嘛不呢 – 帅气极了
[09:18] We were just gonna call you. We think we know where the seal is. 我们正想通知你 好像找到那只海豹了
[09:21] – The seal that did this to me? – Yeah. – 干出这好事的海豹吗 – 是的
[09:23] – Take me! – Yes. That’s a good idea. – 带上我 – 好的 好极了
[09:25] I’m gonna go with Barry. 我刚好要去找Barry
[09:26] You should get in here. I’ll just go with Barry. 你进来吧 我去找Barry
[09:28] There’s not enough room for you 这里空间不大
[09:29] and me and the stump and the thing- stuff. Barry! 容不下我 你和你的假肢 Barry
[09:33] Tobias had gotten his first speaking role… Tobias得到了第一个能说上话的角色
[09:36] simply by signing away the life rights of everyone he loved. 只要签署放弃他亲爱家人的人权
[09:40] – And now he needed some research. – I’m George Sr. – 现在他需要做点调查 – 我是老George
[09:44] Ooh, that’s good. That’s the voice. I’ve got the voice. 噢 好极了 就是这声音 我能演的来
[09:47] – That’s not my voice. – Oh, my God! – 那不是我的声音 – 哦 天哪
[09:49] – What are you doing here? – I’m havin’ a- tea party. – 你在这干嘛 – 我在开[哔]茶会
[09:52] What does it look like? I live here. 你看像什么 我住在这里
[09:54] You tell anybody, you are dead. 你敢告诉谁 你就死定了
[09:57] Tobias saw the raw power of George Sr. Tobias看到了老George狂野的一面
[10:00] Stop licking my hand, you horse’s ass. 不要舔我的手 你这变态
[10:04] – A power he needed the man to teach him. – That’s it. – 正是他需要模仿的一面 – 就是这个
[10:08] So he explained the project, 于是他解释了事情缘由
[10:09] and . Agreed on one condition. 但老George有个条件
[10:12] If you play me, you gotta play me like a man… 你要演我 就要演得有男子汉气概
[10:14] and not some mincing little Polly or Nellie. 而不是傲娇的Polly或者Nellie
[10:18] I get those names confused. Apologies. Apologies all around. 我老弄不清楚这些名字 抱歉 诚挚道歉
[10:23] And the search for Buster’s hand continued. 此时Buster手的搜寻工作仍再进行
[10:26] I would love to be able to say “Look what I’ve had reattached… 我会很乐意地说”看这里我接了什么玩意
[10:28] while you and George Michael were off to Motherboy.” 当你和George Michael动身去妈咪宝贝”
[10:31] Motherboy? Wait a minute. “妈咪宝贝” 等一下
[10:34] Mom took him to Motherboy? 老妈带他去”妈咪宝贝”了
[10:36] He couldn’t wait to swoop in and throw 他迫不及待地抓起
[10:37] on that sailor suit, because he’s not damaged goods. 水手服套上 就因为他肢体正常
[10:41] Wait a minute. I don’t want him doing that. 等会儿 我没让他去啊
[10:43] You gotta go with me down there and help me get him, all right? 跟我一起去把他弄回来 好吗
[10:45] – That place is your scene. – Face it, Michael. They’ve won. – 那可是你主场 – 接受吧 Michael 他们得逞了
[10:48] He’s the new Buster. 他是新Buster
[10:50] This was the worst thing Michael could possibly hear. 这可能是Michael听到最糟糕的事情
[10:53] Oh, I’m so sorry. False alarm. 哦 对不起 错误情报
[10:56] What they tracked down was a shark… 他们追踪到的是一条鲨鱼
[10:58] and he must’ve bitten off the 他肯定咬了海豹
[10:59] part of the seal with the tracking device on it. 装有跟踪装置的那部分
[11:01] – Left flipper. – So, the seal lost his hand too. – 左鳍 – 那么海豹也失去了手
[11:05] Yeah, poor guy’s probably out there without a flipper… 耶 那倒霉家伙也没了鳍
[11:08] swimming around in a circle, freaking out his whole family. 只能游圈圈 吓坏他的家人
[11:11] That tracking device tells me he was raised in captivity. 就这跟踪装置看那动物是圈养的
[11:14] There’s no way he stood a chance 他在弱肉强食的世界毫无
[11:15] – out in the real world. – See that? Buster, he was a victim too. – 立足之地 – 听见了吗 它也是受害者
[11:19] You both were too sheltered to learn how to protect yourselves… 你们都被过分呵护以至不懂保护自己
[11:22] and we can’t let that happen to George Michael. 我们不能让George Michael重蹈覆辙
[11:24] I will help you, Michael. We’ve got to rescue your son. 我要帮你Michael 我们去解救你儿子
[11:28] And I’ve got to staple this to a seal. 我要去把这个钉回海豹身上
[11:30] And I’ve skipped breakfast, so I’m off to Burger King. 我还没吃早餐 我去汉堡王了
[11:36] And Lucille arrived at 此时 Lucille到了
[11:37] the hotel where Motherboy was taking place. 举办”妈咪宝贝”的酒店
[11:40] This is nice, spending some time, just the two of us. 这不赖啊 我们俩单独共度时光
[11:44] Oh- me. The exact same color. 哦 [哔] 连颜色都一样
[11:47] What are the odds? 真巧啊
[11:49] Not to worry. Gangy brought some backups. 没事 奶奶带了些后备
[11:51] We’ll get a room so we can change. 我们要一间房好换衣服
[11:53] You think enough time has passed to do Sonny and Cher? 你觉得现在适合扮Sonny和Cher了吗
[11:56] – Who? – We’re here for Motherboy. – 谁 – 我们来参加”妈咪宝贝”
[11:58] And you do realize this is not the band. 你们要知道这可不是那个乐团
[12:01] Motherboy was also a heavy metal band… 妈咪宝贝 也是个重金属乐队名
[12:04] That used to rock pretty hard in the ’70s. 在七十年代大红大紫
[12:07] We are legally obligated to make the distinction. 我们有义务把他们区别开来
[12:09] Maybe I should let my dad know that we’re here. 我是不是该让我爸知道我来了
[12:11] Oh, he’ll know when we bring home the trophy. 哦 等我们凯旋而归时他就知道了
[12:15] Yeah, but maybe I’ll just give him a call. 当然 不过还是给他打个电话好
[12:17] And what name shall we put the room under? 这房间记在谁的名下
[12:20] – Karmopolis. – And Lindsay was about to see… – Karmopolis – Lindsay将会看到
[12:23] a Tobias with the raw power of George Sr. 由Tobias扮演的狂野版老George
[12:27] I sort of want to talk to you about some things. 我想和你说点事
[12:29] It’s a little late for talk, Lindsay. I’m a man of action now. 有点晚了 Lindsay 我可是个行动派
[12:38] You don’t need the calories. 你不需要卡路里
[12:42] This isn’t working. 不成啊
[12:44] Is it my imagination, or is he more commanding and mannish? 是我的幻觉吗 他变得强势 有男人味了
[12:49] It’s like- I don’t know. Maybe I do want to be with him. 就像 我不知道 或许我还是喜欢他的
[12:52] Then you should go to him. For as it is written… 那就去找他吧 命运早已注定
[12:55] you shall be with whom you 汝已在上帝名下
[12:56] have formed a more perfect union with under God. 与其定下终身 就该与之厮守
[13:01] She’s right. 她说的对
[13:02] This isn’t working. 这不成啊
[13:04] I’m sorry. You’ve got the wrong Motherboy. 不好意思 你们来错”妈咪宝贝”了
[13:07] This looks like the place. 看起来就是这儿啊
[13:08] And Michael and Buster arrived at Motherboy. Michael和Buster也到了”妈咪宝贝”
[13:10] Excuse me. Has a Lucille Bluth checked in? 您好 请问Lucille Bluth入住这里吗
[13:14] – I have no one by that name. – God. – 没有这个人 – 天啊
[13:16] – She knows you’re after her. – She does? – 她知道你会跟着她 – 她这都知道
[13:19] Wait a minute. I recognize those outfits. 等下 我认得这些外套
[13:22] – We’re getting you out of here. – Thank you! Thank you! – 我们要把你带走 – 谢谢 谢谢你
[13:24] – Oh, God! It’s red. – Take me with you! No, please! Please! – 哦 天哪 红头发 – 把我带走 不 拜托
[13:27] – It’s the wrong child. – Where do we go next? – 不是这个孩子 – 我们该怎么办啊
[13:29] I will tell you this, Michael. 我可以很清楚地告诉你Michael
[13:30] If Mother saw those two, she is going to change clothes. 如果老妈看见穿同样衣服的 一定会去换
[13:33] And that means he’ll be on the balcony. 这就是说他在阳台
[13:35] Whenever she changed clothes, 当她换衣服时
[13:36] she made me wait on the balcony until zip-up. 都叫我在阳台等到拉拉链的时候
[13:39] And yet, anything goes at bath time. 也不一定 也有洗澡的时候做这事情
[13:42] Let’s check the balconies. 我们去看看阳台
[13:44] And Barry prepared Gob to meet with his wife. Barry正在帮Gob策划和他老婆的会面
[13:47] If you really want to settle this, your job… 如果你想庭外和解 你的工作就是
[13:49] is to convince that “Wife” Of yours… 让你你所谓的”媳妇”相信
[13:51] that you are willing to go in 你完全可以在
[13:52] front of thejudge and admit that you never had sex. 法官面前承认你们没打过炮
[13:55] She has a name, Barry. You don’t 她有名字的 Barry 顺便一问
[13:57] happen to know what it is by the way, do you? 你碰巧知道叫什么吗
[13:59] That’s why I want to settle. I’m not super prepared. 这就是我为什么不想和解 我没有准备好
[14:02] Well, we did have sex. And I’m not a great liar. 我们的确上过床了 我不太会撒谎
[14:06] Both things hejust said were lies. 这两句都是扯淡
[14:08] – But if you think it’ll scare her off. – I do, and it will. – 但如果你觉得能吓到她 – 肯定会
[14:11] And you don’t want to go in front of that judge. 而且千万别上法庭
[14:12] I caught him in a drag club. 法官在变装俱乐部被我抓了个现行
[14:15] – What were you doin’ there? – Wow. You should be the lawyer. – 你在那干嘛呢 – 哇 你才该当律师
[14:23] And soon, Michael and Buster surveyed the hotel… Michael和Buster在俯视整个宾馆
[14:26] Iooking for George Michael. 找George Michael
[14:28] There’s a very bored-looking little Sonny Bono on that balcony. 那儿有个很无聊的Sonny Bono
[14:31] Oh, God. That means she’ll be dressed like Cher. 哦 天哪 那就是说她会打扮成Cher
[14:34] I have an idea. 我有个主意
[14:37] It is time I used something I trained for in army, 是时候用我在军队训练的技能了
[14:40] but I never got a chance to do. 养病千日用兵一时啊
[14:42] You cannot zip-line over there! 你没法滑到那里
[14:44] Either I zip down or he zips up! 我不滑下去 他就等着拉拉链吧
[14:45] And that is a mighty long zipper on Mother’s Cher jumpsuit. 老妈版Cher的连衣裙拉链才叫长呢
[14:48] You have to get on your knees to start it. 你必须跪下才能从头拉起
[14:51] This is much less scary. Godspeed, Buster. 似乎没那么可怕了 祝你好运 Buster
[14:59] One, two, three- 一 二 三
[15:02] You came for me! 你来救我了
[15:06] Zip me up. 给我拉上
[15:13] We’re switching rooms again. And costumes. 我们换房间 换装备
[15:20] Tobias had begun work on the set of Scandal Makers. Tobias开始为丑闻轶事节目组工作
[15:23] What’s so great about Tobias is Tobias好的地方在于
[15:24] he’s got this obligation to his wife and daughter. 他对他妻儿的担当
[15:27] – Whoa. This guy’s straight? – Yeah. – 哇 他是直男啊 – 是的
[15:29] Then what the hell am I wearin’ these for? Look at that. 我穿的这是什么鬼 你看看
[15:32] Hey, gang. I’m sorry. I don’t want to note you to death… 嘿 同事们 我不想烦你
[15:35] but you should be wearing those under your pants. 但你该把衣服塞到短裤里去
[15:38] – Why? – It’s a thing. There’s dozens of us. – 为啥 – 就该这么做 很多人都这样
[15:41] This whole thing is startin’ to feel like a real career killer. 似乎要演变成我职业生涯的败笔了
[15:44] – Yeah, I know, man. – Also, l.. – 好的 我明白 兄弟 – 还有 我
[15:46] Tobias, why don’t you go learn your lines, man? Work on them. Tobias 干嘛不去练习下你的台词 去干活
[15:49] Did I get lines? God! 我还有台词吗 天哪
[15:51] They told me I was just jumping onto a moving stair car. 他们告诉我只要跳上行驶中的接机车
[15:53] If that man’s straight, then I am sober. 如果他是直男 那我就戒酒
[15:56] Hi. Um, I’m waiting for “Gawb” Bluth. 嘿 我正在等Gawb Bluth
[15:59] I’m Gob Bluth. My wife send you? 我是Gob Bluth 我老婆叫你来的
[16:02] – I’m your wife. – I knew that. – 我就是你老婆 – 我知道
[16:04] Nice to see you again, Usarmy. 很高兴再次见到你 大兵姐
[16:07] You lost a lot of weight in Iraq, 在伊拉克你瘦了不少呀
[16:09] especially up in the northern region. 尤其是高耸的地段
[16:12] – So where’s the seal? – Hey, that’s not my problem. – 海豹在哪里 – 嘿 这不关我的事
[16:14] As far as I’m concerned, we were never even married. 在我看来 我们从未结婚
[16:17] Maybe I’ll just say that we never sealed the deal. 直说吧 我们从来没圆过房
[16:20] – You’re willing to admit that? – Lie about it? Yes. – 你情愿承认这个 – 说谎吗 是的
[16:23] Wow. I mis-underestimated you. 喔 我低估你了
[16:26] You’ve got some courage. Makes me wonder what I’m missing. 你真有胆 让我后悔失去了你
[16:30] You mean, other than your cans? 你是说 除了你的罩杯吗
[16:32] No. They’re still here. 不 它们还屹立挺拔
[16:35] And so Gob set about consummating… 于是Gob在终于决定承认
[16:38] the marriage he’d finally agreed to claim he hadn’t. 无夫妻之实后 要圆房了
[16:43] And back at Motherboy XXX, 让我们回到第三十届”妈咪宝贝”
[16:45] Lucille was finding her new partner an asset. Lucille发现了她新舞伴的有利条件
[16:48] – Is this your son? – No, I’m his grandmother. – 这是你儿子吗 – 不 这是我孙子
[16:51] – He’s an orphan. – Oh, I’m so sorry. – 他是个孤儿 – 哦 深表同情
[16:54] – Well, you guys should win. – I’m not an orphan. I have a dad. – 你们准能赢 – 我不是孤儿 我有老爸
[16:57] Well, good luck to you. 好吧 那祝你们好运
[17:02] Well, that little bit of honesty helped nothing. 好了 刚那点坦诚让好事付诸东流
[17:04] You’d better bring it to the waltz, young man. 你最好把它带到华尔兹舞上 年轻人
[17:08] Meanwhile, Michael and Buster had retrieved Buster’s hook… 此时 Michael和Buster找回了
[17:11] and were staking out the situation. Buster的钩子 在伺机行动
[17:15] Gypsies. 吉普赛人
[17:20] They’ve changed into gypsies. My army training… 他们装扮成吉普赛人 我的军队训练啊
[17:24] tells me that this is going to be a hot mission. 直觉告诉我这会是个紧迫的任务
[17:28] – One hot mission. – Yes. – 紧迫任务 – 是的
[17:31] I create a diversion, and you grab George Michael and go. 我打乱局面 你趁乱带走George Michael
[17:34] We need a name. 我们得取个行动代号
[17:37] Maybe “Operation Hot Mother.” 叫”霹雳老妈行动”
[17:41] – No, let’s try to top that. – They never did. – 不要 想个更帅的 – 他们没成功
[17:45] And later, Operation Hot Mother was underway. 之后”霹雳老妈行动”按序就班
[17:49] Buster was waiting for Michael’s cue to unplug the lights. Buster在等待Michael的提示拉灯闸
[17:52] But that’s when Buster caught his hook on a sandbag. 但Buster的钩子挂到了沙袋
[18:00] And now from the land of gypsies, 现在有请来自吉普赛的
[18:03] Lucille Bluth and her orphaned grandson. Lucille Bluth 和她的孤儿孙子
[18:05] What the hell’s goin’ on, Buster? Cut the lights! 搞什么鬼 Buster 拉灯闸啊
[18:11] – Buster? – Grab him! Take the gypsy boy! – Buster – 抓住他 带走吉普赛孩子
[18:15] I’m taking you out of here. Let’s go. 我带你出去 我们走
[18:17] They haven’t served dinner yet. 可晚宴还没开始
[18:18] – George Michael. – You’re not taking him. – George Michael – 你不能带他走
[18:20] – Take me with you! – What are you doin’? I can’t. – 把我带走吧 – 你干嘛 我没法带你走
[18:23] – Get off of me! – Buster, let’s get out of here. – 下来 – Buster 我们走吧
[18:25] I’m stuck. Go. Take the boy. Go! 我被挂住了 带上你儿子 快走
[18:27] All right, Motherboys. Our curtain seems to be stuck. 好了 诸位 我们的幕似乎卡住了
[18:32] We’re going to do some freestyle waltzing while we get it fixed. 在我们处理时先来点自由华尔兹
[18:36] Boys’ choice. 男孩选择舞伴
[18:38] – George Michael, you’re choosing me. – No, Mom. – George Michael 快选我 – 不 老妈
[18:41] You had no right to bring him to this freak show. 你没有权利让他参加这个化妆舞会
[18:43] He was supposed to be visiting Buster. 他本来是去陪Buster
[18:44] No, you were supposed to be visiting Buster… 不 是你应该去陪Buster
[18:46] but you made your son do it because you didn’t want to. 你不想去就叫你儿子去
[18:49] – You were supposed to do it? – You didn’t want to? – 本来是你去的吗 – 你不愿意陪我
[18:51] No. Buster, l- I didn’t know how to, uh, treat you, all right? 不是 Buster 我不知道怎么与你相处
[18:56] I thought that you would be a little different, but you’re not. 我本想你会有变得有点不一样 但你没有
[18:58] I was wrong, okay? I’m sorry. 我错了 不好意思
[19:01] You know, you’re as good a brother as you ever were. 你还是那个好兄弟
[19:06] – Thank you. – All right? – 谢谢 – 好了
[19:08] Yes. I am no different. I am the same old Motherboy. 是呀 我没变 我还是那个”妈咪宝贝”
[19:12] George Michael still has a chance. Take him! George Michael还有机会 带他走
[19:17] Thanks. Let’s go. 谢了 我们走
[19:21] Boys’ choice? 选择舞伴
[19:23] That is, if you’re not embarrassed to take my hook. 不介意牵着我的钩子的话
[19:28] Of course not. 当然不会
[19:33] I’m Peter Pan, and you’re Captain Hook. 我是彼得潘 你是虎克船长
[19:36] We’ll pretend it’s a costume. Let’s dance. 就当我们化好妆了 跳舞吧
[19:45] And that night, Michael, his brother and his son… 当晚 Michael 他的弟弟 还有他的儿子
[19:48] – arrived at the Promise Land. – All right. – 到了应许之地 – 好了
[19:51] I appreciate you taking me up here to see Ann. 感谢你带我来见Ann
[19:53] – A promise is a promise. And I’m glad the three of us… – Yeah. – 言而有信 很高兴我们三个 – 是啊
[19:55] – Were able to spend some time together. – Oh, yeah. – 有机会一起 – 对
[19:58] And I finally feel good about myself. 我也觉得我还是不赖的
[20:01] – “Saddest.” – And I saw some of those people. – “最悲情” – 我看到里边那些悲惨的了
[20:04] – That was a very competitive category. – Oh, don’t I know it. – 真是竞争激烈 – 我当然知道
[20:07] – Here we go. – I can’t get out, actually. – 走吧 – 事实上 我下不来了
[20:09] On the next Arrested Development. 接下来的<发展受阻>
[20:12] Lindsay finds herself strangely compelled to be with Tobias. Lindsay开始又迷恋Tobias
[20:16] I have never been more attracted to you. 我对你越来越着迷
[20:19] Wow. The service sent you over fast. 哇 最近服务行业来的真快啊
[20:21] Oh, God. I’m so sorry. I’m in the wrong trailer. 哦 天啊 抱歉 我找错拖车了
[20:24] But not the one she’s married to. 但爱上了另一个
[20:26] So you don’t cry when you take those off? 当你拖下裤衩你不会哭吗
[20:29] Having finally had sex, Gob can admit… 终于圆房后 Gob承认
[20:32] he never consummated their marriage. 他从没有圆过房
[20:34] Judge, maybe you should take a look at this. 法官 你应该看看这个
[20:36] It was taken in your office just moments ago. 不久前在你办公室拍到的
[20:39] But Gob catches a lucky break. 但Gob侥幸逃过一劫
[20:41] There’s no way to tell who this man is. 没法证明这人到底是谁
[20:43] But it doesn’t last long. 没逃脱多久
[20:45] That’s me, Your Honor. L- my wife. 那就是我 我的法官 我[哔]了我老婆
[20:47] We really lost this case. 这下我们输了
[20:51] And Maeby impresses the kids at the Promise Land… 而Maeby在应许之地大受欢迎
[20:54] with her one scary campfire story. 因为她的篝火恐怖故事
[20:56] Knock, scrape. The only thing more terrifying… 咔咔 嚓嚓 比那疯子伸出的手钩
[21:00] than the escaped lunatic’s hook was his twisted call! 更可怕的是他扭曲的尖叫
[21:03] Hey, campers. 嘿 大家好
[21:10] I’m a monster! 我是个怪物
[21:14] This may have been a step backwards. 这可能是个退步
[21:22] Upon her knee *躺在她的膝头*
[21:27] So fine to be *温暖闲适*
[21:32] Mother and boy *母与子*
[21:37] Mother- *母*
[21:43] …boy *子*
发展受阻

Post navigation

Previous Post: 发展受阻(Arrested Development)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 发展受阻(Arrested Development)第2季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme