Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

发展受阻(Arrested Development)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 发展受阻(Arrested Development)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything… 故事是关于一个原本富足的家庭 失去了一切
[00:04] and the one son who had no choice… 其中一个儿子别无选择
[00:06] but to keep them all together. 不得不撑起这个家
[00:13] It’s Arrested Development. 欢迎收看<发展受阻>
[00:18] George Michael? Michael was looking for his son… – George Micheal – Michael在找他的儿子
[00:20] with whom he had a secret to share. 想和他儿子分享一个秘密
[00:22] – Hey, pal. You alone? – Almost always, yeah. – 你一个人在这儿吗 – 总是如此
[00:25] You know, Maeby’s never around anymore… Maeby不怎么在
[00:27] and Ann’s off with her religious group, Ann去社团了
[00:29] trying to get Nip/Tuck off the air. 正抗议让<整容室>停播
[00:30] They don’t like Nip/Tuck? 她们不喜欢<整容室>吗
[00:32] Well, you know, they don’t like anything. 她们不喜欢任何事
[00:33] Something about God wants people to age naturally- I don’t know. 她们说上帝希望人们自然变老之类的
[00:36] Ironically, she likes Gangy. 讽刺的是 她喜欢奶奶
[00:37] Listen, you know, I would never 儿子 我永远不会和一个
[00:38] date anyone without you being okay with it, right? 你不喜欢的人约会 对吧
[00:42] Yeah. You don’t have to do that. 对啊 你不必这么做的
[00:44] Great, because I didn’t do it this time. 太好了 因为这次我没有这么做
[00:46] L- I kind of reconnected with 我又和原来那个
[00:49] that blind prosecutor I used to date, Maggie Lizer. 盲人律师Maggie Lizer重新在一起了
[00:52] Her? 她
[00:53] – Didn’t she turn out to not be blind though? – Exactly. – 最后不是发现她没瞎吗 – 是的
[00:56] But she’s filled out a little bit. 但现在她肚子有点大
[01:00] Michael hadn’t seen her in eight and a half months… Michael八个半月没见过她
[01:03] during which she had filled out. 这期间她怀孕了
[01:05] Really? Could have sworn it was a year. 是吗 我确定是一年没见
[01:07] And it seems as if I’m the father. 看起来我是那个父亲
[01:12] Do you know this for sure? I mean, she does lie. 你确定吗 我是说 她常撒谎
[01:14] – She might not really be pregnant. – See, that’s what I thought. – 可能是假怀孕 – 是啊 我也这么想过
[01:17] – Boy, you really are my kid. – Good. – 真是我如假包换的儿子 – 那是
[01:20] Apparently, so is this one. 显然 她肚子里那个也是
[01:21] Michael found this out after having Lindsay and Tobias… Michael让Lindsy和Tobias溜进Maggie家
[01:24] break into Maggie’s house and hide in the bathroom… 藏在厕所里收集证据
[01:27] to collect and test her urine. 并拿她的尿液去检验
[01:30] It was there that they 他们在那偶然发现了
[01:31] – stumbled upon a fat suit. – That’s what it is. – 一个增肥垫 – 原来如此
[01:34] Michael confronted Maggie about this. 于是Mchael找Maggie对质
[01:36] Oh, you’re so right, Michael, ’cause I’m fakin’ it- 你太对了 我的确是装的
[01:40] – But he was proven wrong. – Not. – 但是他错了 – 才怪
[01:44] Maybe it’ll be exciting, you know? 也许这会很有趣
[01:46] Be a big brother. It’ll be fun. 当一个大哥哥 一定很好玩
[01:47] – There you go. It would be fun, wouldn’t it? – Big brother. Me. – 对啊 一定很有趣 – 我是大哥哥了
[01:49] Not gonna happen though. She doesn’t want anything to do with me. 不可能了 她不想和我有任何关系
[01:52] But I know you’ve been bored. 我知道你很空虚
[01:54] You and I are gonna have some fun together. 你和我一起找乐子去吧
[01:56] Maybe we’ll even have ourselves a little adventure. 也许我们会找到属于自己的冒险
[01:59] – Yeah. – Meanwhile, I guess this family’s big enough, huh? – 好啊 – 而且这个家庭已经够大了
[02:02] In fact, Michael’s family hadjust gotten a little smaller. 事实上 Michael的家庭刚变小了一些
[02:06] Hello? 你好
[02:08] Mom, you’ve got to stop starting conversations like that. 妈 你必须停止这样开始对话
[02:10] Something happened to Buster. He lost part of his body. Buster出事了 他丢掉了部分的身体
[02:14] – I don’t know which one. – The hand. – 我不知道是哪部分 – 小心假人的手
[02:17] I told him to stay out of the ocean, but we had a fight. 我告诉他不要靠近大海 但我们吵架了
[02:20] – Who remembers about what? – I do. – 鬼记得是关于什么 – 我记得
[02:23] Buster had discovered that his Uncle Oscar was his true father. Buster发现叔叔Oscar才是他的亲生父亲
[02:26] – You lied to me. – You were never supposed to know. – 你骗我 – 你不应该知道的
[02:29] I’m going to war! 我要去参战了
[02:30] As an act of defiance to Lucille, 为了反抗Lucille
[02:33] he first went swimming in the ocean… 他平生第一次去大海游泳
[02:36] where he was attacked by a loose seal. 然后被一只逃生的海豹攻击了
[02:39] If only your father was here. 你父亲在这儿就好了
[02:41] – Oh, that George. God only knows where he is. – The car! – George啊 天知道他在哪里 – 小心车
[02:45] – Up yours, granny! – You couldn’t handle it! – 去死吧 老太婆 – 你滚开
[02:49] In fact, George Sr. had snuck out of the attic… 事实上 老George溜出了阁楼
[02:52] and gone to a local Ford dealership. 来到当地一家福特车销售店
[02:54] Yeah, the Bronco’s been discontinued. 福特野马已经停产了
[02:56] We’re trying to shed that whole “Fugitive on the run” Thing. 我们试图摆脱那个逃犯的阴影
[02:59] – This is the Escape. – What a fun name, hmm? – 这车叫福特逃亡 – 多么有趣的名字
[03:02] – Mm-hmm. – May I test-drive? – 是啊 – 我可以试驾吗
[03:06] – Up yours, granny! – You couldn’t handle it! – 去死吧 老太婆 – 你滚开
[03:10] Soon, Michael and George Michael arrived at the hospital. 不久 Michael和George Michael到了医院
[03:13] If something happens to Buster, 如果Buster有个三长两短
[03:15] – I’ll be lost. – Yeah. Excuse me. – 我会崩溃的 – 是啊 打扰下
[03:17] George Michael, you’re George Michael 你马上
[03:19] going to have to be the baby of the family. 要成为家里最小的孩子了
[03:21] Um, Maeby’s younger than me. 那个 Maeby比我小
[03:22] You’re never going in the ocean! Never! 永远不会让你靠近大海 永远
[03:25] – We’re here to see him. – You’re my baby! – 我们来找Buster – 你是我的宝贝
[03:26] I’m never letting you go! 我不会让你离开我
[03:27] Please stay away from my son. 麻烦离我儿子远点
[03:28] – You’re my baby now! – No, he’s my baby! – 你是我宝贝 – 不 他是我的
[03:30] The hell with all of you. I have a man. 你们都滚吧 我有男人
[03:34] Excuse me. 打扰了
[03:37] – Are you the Bluths? – Dr.Wordsmith. – 你们是布鲁斯家吗 – Wordsmith医生
[03:39] – How’s my son? – He’s going to be all right. – 我儿子怎么样 – 他没什么大碍
[03:42] – Thank God. – Finally some good news from this guy. – 谢天谢地 – 这医生终于有些好消息了
[03:44] – No other way to take that. – That’s a great attitude. – 我们可以接受 – 你们的反应真令我吃惊
[03:46] I gotta tell you. If I was given this news, 老实说 如果别人告诉我这个消息
[03:48] I don’t know that I’d take it this well. 我想我不会这么淡定
[03:51] But you said he was all right. 但是你说他没事啊
[03:52] Yes. He’s lost his left hand, so he’s going to be “All right.” 对 他左手被咬掉了 所以现在”全右”了
[03:55] You son of a bitch! I hate this doctor! 你这个混蛋 我恨这个医生
[03:58] – He’s a very literal man. – Yes, – 他只是热衷字面表达 – 对啊
[04:00] that’s more the way I would take the news. 这样才更像我会有的反应
[04:03] Actually, I’m relieved. 我觉得解脱了
[04:05] I don’t have to go to army 我不用参军了
[04:06] because the seal with the bow tie attacked me. 因为系蝴蝶结的海豹攻击了我
[04:08] – I feel like I’ve lost three pounds. – Seal with the bow tie? – 我感觉轻了三磅 – 系领结的海豹
[04:12] Yeah. I think that’s what I saw bite me. 是的 它咬我的时候看见的
[04:14] I just wish I could remember why 我不记得我为什么
[04:15] I went in the ocean. Did we fight or something? 要去海里了 我们吵架了吗
[04:18] Of course not. 当然没有
[04:19] Although I always have warned 我总是警告你
[04:21] you against the ocean. So has your father. 不要靠近大海 你父亲也总这么说
[04:24] My father. 我父亲
[04:26] George Sr. You need more juice. 老George啊 你需要果汁
[04:28] Where’s the juice? Give my son the juice! 果汁在哪里 给我儿子果汁
[04:32] Buster, it’s okay. Doctor says you’re gonna be fine. Buster 没事的 医生说你没事
[04:35] And if they can find the hand, 而且如果他们找到断手
[04:36] they’re gonna be able to reattach it. 还能帮你接回去
[04:37] – You know, like a transplant. – I’m fine. – 像移植一样 – 我没事
[04:39] This is a blessing. And speaking of blessings, 这是上帝的眷顾 说到眷顾
[04:42] I heard there’s gonna be a baby. 我听说你要当爸爸了
[04:45] Oh, yeah, yeah. But please, don’t worry about that. 是啊 不要操心这个了
[04:49] What’s more important is 重要的是
[04:50] that you’re really doin’ well with this, pal. 你坚强的挺过来了
[04:52] My hat is off to you. 我向你脱帽致敬
[04:54] And my hand is off to you. 那我向你脱手致敬
[04:59] No, no, I meant, don’t get your hopes up about that- 不 我是说 不要把希望寄托在这事上
[05:03] Hand transplant. 手部移植上
[05:06] No, the, uh, baby. The mother doesn’t want me around. 不 是孩子 孩子的母亲不想和我有牵扯
[05:10] We kind of had a little bit of a fight. 我们有了一些争执
[05:12] You obviously care about this Maggie woman, don’t you? 很明显你在乎Maggie这个女人 是吗
[05:15] Yes, I do. Of course I do. 当然在乎
[05:16] I mean, a seal didn’t bite your Linus off, did it? 海豹没有把你小弟弟咬下来 对吗
[05:19] – No, a seal didn’t bite my Linus off. – Good. – 没有 小弟弟还在 – 那就行了
[05:21] – Then go to her. Ask for her hand. – Yeah. – 那就去找她 去牵她的手 – 对啊
[05:24] And, uh, maybe… 可能这样
[05:27] I’ll get one for my brother while I’m at it. 我还能帮我弟弟弄来一只手
[05:30] Yeah. Get him out of here. 快让他滚出去
[05:34] – Hmm? – Get him out of here! – 什么 – 快把他弄出去
[05:37] Get the- Out of my room! 快[哔]出我的房间
[05:38] – Oh, my God! Buster! – Oh, my God! – 我的天 Buster – 我的天哪
[05:41] Buster, what’s wrong? Nurse! Buster 怎么啦 护士
[05:42] So, at his brother’s suggestion… 于是在他弟弟的建议下
[05:45] Michael went to the courthouse determined to win Maggie back. Michael决定去法庭劝Maggie回心转意
[05:48] Have you seen Maggie? It’s kind of important. 你看见Maggie了吗 我有急事找她
[05:50] Oh, you just missed her. 你错过她了
[05:50] She’s in the bar. What a spanking I gave her in court today. 她在酒吧 我今天在庭上狠狠打了她屁股
[05:55] – Go get ’em. – He spanked me! – 去吧 – 他打我屁股
[05:58] – Did you spank her? – No! – 你打她屁股了吗 – 没有
[06:00] You know, that waitress she’s 她的客户 一个女服务生
[06:01] representing is suing my client for making her fat. 起诉我客户让她发福
[06:04] But here’s the thing. Loretta is not fat. 但事实上 Loretta根本不胖
[06:08] Maggie bought her a fat suit, Maggie买了个增肥装
[06:09] and I’ve got the receipt to prove it. 我有收据证明
[06:12] Of course. That’s what the fat suit is for. 原来增肥装是这用处
[06:14] Well, I’ve gotta find her. 我必须找到她
[06:15] I owe her an apology. You said she’s at a bar? 我要向她道歉 你说她在酒吧吗
[06:17] Friday night. You might 星期五晚上 你会想尝尝
[06:18] want to try Miss Temple’s. Tell her Barry said- 庙小姐餐馆的菜 告诉她我说的
[06:21] Ooh, I did good today. 真是美好的一天
[06:23] And Michael caught up with Maggie. Michael找到了Maggie
[06:26] You know, there have been lies, yes. 你知道 我们之间的确有谎言
[06:27] But it’s not like either one of 但是并不是我们第一次
[06:28] us would ever do anything to hurt the other person. 做一些伤害对方的事了
[06:31] Hello, Officers. 你好 警官
[06:33] Well, there’s no further sign of a break-in at your house. 我们没有发现你家再被入侵的痕迹
[06:35] And since you haven’t called us back, 但你没回我们电话
[06:37] we again left the number, in case there’s a problem. 所以又留了号码给你 以防万一
[06:40] – Thanks, Officer Taylor. – Just next time, uh, call us back. – 谢谢 Taylor警官 – 下次要回电话
[06:44] Hey, the break-in? I told you that was us. 你报警了 我说了那是我家人啊
[06:46] Well, maybe I did want to hurt you, because I was hurt. 或许我是想伤害你 因为我受伤了
[06:49] The only reason you’re here is out 你在这里的唯一理由是
[06:51] of loyalty to the baby. – It’s not just about the baby. – 要对孩子负责 – 这不单是因为孩子
[06:55] Maggie, there was a reason Maggie 我们当初
[06:57] that you and I got together in the first place… 会在一起制造出这个生命
[06:58] when we made this baby, okay? 是有原因的 好吗
[07:00] There’s something here, 我们之间有感觉
[07:02] as long as we never lie to each other again. 只要我们不再相互欺骗
[07:05] Well, then I have to come clean about one more thing. 那我必须再坦白一件事
[07:08] – Oh, no. – You’re not the father. – 不会吧 – 孩子不是你的
[07:10] Come on. 不可能
[07:12] I went to a sperm bank, okay, the week before we even met. 我们相遇前一周 我去了精子银行
[07:17] The father’s some guy from Harvard, but that’s all I know. 我只知道孩子父亲是哈佛的
[07:20] That’s great. He’s probably some geek Simpsons writer’s kid. 很可能是<辛普森一家>怪胎编剧的孩子
[07:23] I never thought I’d meet someone like you. 我没想过会遇到你这样的好人
[07:25] – Mmm. – But come on. – 好吧 – 所以
[07:27] I mean, do you still really want me? 你现在真还想和我一起吗
[07:30] Are you really that great of a guy? 你真是这样的好男人吗
[07:32] Michael had always thought ofhimself as that great a guy. Michael一直认为自己是这样的好男人
[07:36] The kind of guy who could 那种可以帮别人
[07:37] raise someone else’s baby. – Of course I am. – 抚养孩子的人 – 我当然是
[07:41] But he wasn’t… 但其实他不是
[07:42] and he regretted it the moment he said it. 说出口的那刻就后悔了
[07:49] The next day, the family 第二天 全家欢迎
[07:50] gathered to welcome Buster home from the hospital. Buster从医院回来
[07:53] He’s coming. What he’s wearing is temporary. 他马上来了 但他戴的东西只是暂时的
[07:55] Please don’t comment on it or 不要像楼下那个
[07:57] salute him like that idiot guard down there did to him. 白痴保安一样评价或羞辱他
[08:00] Well, look who’s back. 看谁回来了
[08:03] – Let’s all say hello. – Hi. – 大家都打个招呼 – 嗨
[08:05] And while you’re at it, let’s all give me a big hand! 你们都在啊 大家都和我握手吧
[08:15] George Michael, get your uncle a bandage for his forehead. George Michael 帮你叔叔额头贴个创口贴
[08:17] And while you’re at it, uh, get two. 我也要一个
[08:20] Oh, my God. 天哪
[08:20] Guess this means you don’t wanna play “Got your nose” With me. 看来大家都不想和我玩抓鼻子的游戏了
[08:26] Oh, what’s the matter, Buster? Buster你怎么了
[08:28] – Did you hurt yourself? – Uh, hi, Gob. – 伤到自己了吗 – Gob 你好
[08:30] Oh, my God! What-What happened to your- He’s got no hand! 天哪 发生了什么 他没有手
[08:33] Buster went swimming in the ocean… Buster去海里游泳
[08:34] and, according to him, a seal with a bow tie bit off his hand. 据他描述 系领结的海豹咬下了他手
[08:38] Bow tie? 蝴蝶结
[08:39] It’s merely the playful mutterings of the shock victim. 这只是惊吓过度后的可笑妄想
[08:43] A seal would never prey on a human… 海豹是不会吃人的
[08:44] unless, of course, it had acquired a taste for mammal blood. 当然 除非尝过了动物的血
[08:48] Gob had recently dressed a seal in a bow tie… Gob最近给一只海豹戴了领结
[08:50] and used him in a magic trick. 并将它用在魔术表演中
[08:53] – When it failed, he released the seal into the ocean. – You’re back in the real world. – 失败后 他把海豹放回大海 – 回到现实世界吧
[08:56] You’re not gonna be hand-fed anymore. 你再也不会被人工饲养了
[08:58] How the hell would a seal know how to tie a bow tie anyway? 再说海豹怎么会系领结呢
[09:02] I can barely tie the yellow one 我从不在我表演里
[09:04] that I wear in my act. – This one had a yellow bow tie! – 系黄色领结 – 它就系的黄色领结
[09:06] Really? 真的吗
[09:08] And later, Lucille could not contain her guilt any longer. 接着 Lucille再也承受不住愧疚了
[09:11] I did this. I prayed that God take anything he wanted from us… 都是我 我乞求上帝带走他想要的
[09:15] so that Buster wouldn’t have to go to war. 只要Buster不去参战
[09:17] Oh, Mom. After all these years, 妈 你作了这么多年孽
[09:19] God’s not gonna take a call from you. 上帝不会理睬你祷告的
[09:22] I did this. 是我干的
[09:23] I think that the seal with the yellow bow tie might be the one… 那只黄色领结的海豹可能
[09:25] that I released into the sea 是我喂了它动物以后
[09:26] after giving it the taste for mammal blood. 放生到海里去的那只
[09:30] Okay. You’ve got a better case than Mom does. 很好 你比妈的罪孽更深重
[09:32] Still, I could hunt down that seal. 但我可以抓到那只海豹
[09:35] They said if you retrieve Buster’s hand, 如果你能找到Buster的手
[09:37] they might be able to do a transplant. 可能可以做移植手术
[09:39] At the very least, I can remove that incriminating bow tie. 至少我可以拿掉那罪恶的黄色领结
[09:42] And Michael told Lindsay about his commitment to Maggie… Michael告诉Linsay孩子不是他的
[09:46] and the child that wasn’t his. 但他还是给了Maggie承诺
[09:48] Well, first of all, I’m sure 首先我肯定
[09:49] there are writers on The Simpsons who aren’t geeks. 有些<辛普森>的编剧不是怪胎
[09:51] And secondly, I think this commitment you’re making is great. 然后我觉得你的承诺很了不起
[09:54] It is. It’s great, it’s great. 就是说 真的很了不起
[09:56] I do think something might be up though. 这事应该另有隐情
[09:58] What if she’s still lying? 比如她在说谎
[09:59] Oh, no. You’re trying to get out of this, aren’t you? 你还是接受不了 是吗
[10:01] – L-I thought you were a good guy. – I am a good guy. – 我以为你是个好男人 – 我确实是
[10:04] Is he trying to get out 他想要摆脱
[10:05] of having this baby? – We want this child. – 这个孩子吗 – 我们想要这个孩子
[10:08] It’s given us a reason to stay together. 这给了我们在一起的理由
[10:10] In fact, it was investigating the pregnancy… 事实上 在调查的过程中
[10:12] that had reignited Lindsay and Tobias’s passion. Lindsay和Tobias的热情被重新燃起
[10:17] It was weird. 非常诡异
[10:18] – Where’s your child? – I don’t have a child, Michael. – 你们的孩子呢 – Michael 我没孩子
[10:20] – We don’t have a child, Michael. – That’s why we want- – 我们没有 Michael – 我们才想要一个
[10:23] – Oh. – Did you mean Maeby? – 好吧 – 你是说Maeby吗
[10:25] – I did mean Maeby. – Well, – 我是在说Maeby – 好吧
[10:27] she’s hardly a child, is she, Michael? 她已经不算是小孩了 对吧 Michael
[10:29] Yeah. And we know where she is. 是的 而且我们知道她在哪里
[10:31] She’s with her debate club, and sacramento 她在辩论社团里
[10:33] they’re on their way to Sacremende for the semifinals. 他们正在去萨克拉门德参加半决赛的路上
[10:36] She wasn’t. 她并没有
[10:37] And a Google search of 而且谷歌搜索 萨克拉门德
[10:38] the word “Sacremende”Only came up with this. 只会出现这个
[10:42] In fact, she was overseeing a remake of the Old Man And The Sea… 事实上 她骗来了一个在<老人与海>
[10:46] for the film studio where she’d bluffed her way into a job. 重制片中担任监制的工作
[10:50] What on earth is taking so long? 什么事需要这么久
[10:51] Am I the only one who wants to get home and see their kids? 我是唯一一个想快点回家顾小孩的吗
[10:54] So please don’t tell me I don’t know where my kid is. 所以不要说我不知道孩子在哪里
[10:57] All I’m saying is that 我想说的是
[10:59] Maggie claims that no one else is involved. Maggie坚持说没有别人存在
[11:02] But what if she’s lying again and there is someone else involved? 但如果她撒谎 其实那人是存在的
[11:04] You know, a boyfriend, a husband. 比如 男朋友 丈夫
[11:07] Someone that got dumped when something better came along. 那人在美好的我出现之后被甩了
[11:10] – Of course. Why wouldn’t she? – I’m a good guy, you know. – 当然了 为什么不呢 – 我是个好男人
[11:14] So I’m thinkin’ maybe you 所以我在想 或许你可以
[11:15] can break into her house again for me… 再溜进她房子一次
[11:16] and see if you can find some, uh- 看是否能找到一些
[11:18] Way out of this for you? I don’t think so. 帮你摆脱她的方法 我不会这么做的
[11:21] No, I was gonna say, find some 不是 我想说找到一些证明
[11:22] evidence of who the father is, but forget it. 谁是孩子爸的证据 算了当我没说
[11:25] I’ll find somebody who wants an adventure. 我去找个渴望冒险的人
[11:29] George Michael, how would you like to get away from Uncle Buster? George Michael 离开Buster叔叔一下怎样
[11:31] – I’d really like that. – Good. Shh, shh, shh. – 求之不得 – 好 轻点
[11:34] And so, with his son’s help, Michael went to Maggie’s 有儿子的帮助 Michael去了Maggie那里
[11:37] to find some evidence of another man. 找另一个男人存在的证据
[11:39] It’s another Bluth Boy adventure. We’re like a team. 这是布鲁斯男人的冒险 我们是个团队
[11:41] – We’re like Red McGibbon and Bullet. – Who? – 就像Red McGibbon和Bullet – 谁
[11:44] They’re this old, uh- Never mind. Okay, listen. 他们很老 当我没说 听着
[11:46] Anything you find in there-name, 在里面发现的任何东西 比如名字
[11:47] phone number-you bring it out to Daddy, all right? 电话号码 都拿来给我好吗
[11:49] – You mean you’re not going in with me? – Hmm? No. – 你是说你不和我一起进去 – 是的
[11:51] I can’t fit through that doggy door. 我钻不过那狗洞
[11:53] But I am gonna risk being caught out here. Be careful. 我在这冒着被抓的危险 你小心
[11:59] Okay, I got a phone number. Let’s go. Drive. 我拿到号码了 快开车
[12:02] – Let’s go. Hit the gas. – You didn’t even go inside. – 快走 踩油门 – 你根本没进去
[12:05] – It was taped to the door. – It’s probably the Sparkletts guy. – 这是贴在门上的 – 可能是送水工贴的
[12:08] Listen, it’s okay. I’m telling you. 听着 没事的 相信我
[12:10] There’s nothing to be scared about. 没有什么好怕的
[12:11] I’m not getting that vibe. Hey! 事情完全没那么严重
[12:14] – Everything all right? – Yes, Officer. – 一切都好吗 – 是的 警官
[12:16] – Just waiting to see if Maggie’s home. – Oh. – 只是想看Maggie回家了没 – 好
[12:19] I was making sure there wasn’t another break-in. 我只是来确认是否又有人企图闯进去
[12:20] My partner is inside with his gun drawn. 我的搭档正拿着枪在里面
[12:24] Everything’s gonna be just fine. 一切都会好的
[12:30] Close call there, Bullet. I’m so sorry about that. 差一点啊 搭档 我很抱歉
[12:33] But listen, I think- I think that 但是我觉得
[12:34] you do have something here with this phone number. 这个号码应该有用
[12:36] “Really eager to hear from you.” “非常期待您的来电”
[12:39] You know, that’s something a 这应该是某个要当父亲的
[12:40] guy would say if he was the father of her child… 男人 因为有个更好的男人出现
[12:42] and the mother stopped 而被甩了后
[12:43] calling ’cause she found a really good guy. 会有的反应
[12:45] I think this is him. I’m gettin’ that vibe. 我的直觉告诉我肯定是他
[12:47] We’re havin’ some fun, aren’t we? 我们的冒险很成功
[12:49] I’m really sorry about that. 刚才的事很抱歉
[12:50] Gob arrived at the dock, Gob在码头希望找到
[12:53] hoping to recover his brother’s missing hand. 他弟弟的断手
[12:55] I’m lookin’ for the seal that’s got the taste for kitty blood. 我在找喜欢吃猫的海豹
[12:59] I’ll pay you handsomely. 我会给你很多报酬
[13:00] In fact, the skipper had already 事实上 船主已经把他的船
[13:02] rented his boat to be shot in Maeby’s film. 租给Maeby的剧组了
[13:05] So neither he nor Gob were prepared… 他和船主都没有想过
[13:08] for the challenges of using cats to catch a seal. 把猫当诱饵抓海豹的难度
[13:11] God! It’s like herding cats. 天那 就像在蓄猫
[13:15] Here’s your kitty cat. Aah! Fine! 小海豹快来吃小猫 好吧
[13:18] You don’t get to be bait! 你可以暂时不当诱饵
[13:19] Why are there cats in the shot? 为什么镜头里会有猫
[13:21] This is the camera boat. Can you lose the- cats, please? 这里是摄影船 可以赶走那些[哔]的猫吗
[13:25] Uncle Gob? Gob叔叔
[13:28] Maeby Maeby?
[13:30] And Michael traced the phone Michael查到了
[13:32] number he found on the note to an address. 纸上号码的地址
[13:34] Thank you, Mr. Parmesan. Okay. 谢谢你 Parmesan先生
[13:37] In there is the father of the 房子里就是Maggie
[13:38] child that Maggie wants me to help her raise. 想让我和她一起抚养的孩子的爸爸
[13:41] And he probably doesn’t know that she’s got another man involved. 这个人大概不知道我的存在
[13:44] So I want you to stay here and enjoy the adventure from the car. 所以你留在车里 感受车里的冒险气息
[13:47] This one could get a little ugly. 待会儿的场面肯定不好看
[13:50] And, hey, I’d like to see that 我真希望那个警察
[13:51] cop of Maggie’s do detective work this good. Huh? 像我们这么有推理能力 对吧
[13:58] Oh, come on. Is this your phone number? 不会吧 这是你的号码吗
[14:01] Hey, I told you at the bar. I left that on Maggie’s door. 我在酒吧说过 我留电话在Maggie门上了
[14:04] And why are you hangin’ around Maggie’s house, anyway? 你在Maggie家那偷偷摸摸干什么
[14:06] L- I’m sorry. I’m in this crazy relationship. 不好意思 说起来很疯狂
[14:09] She wants me to raise this 她想让我和她
[14:10] child with her because there’s no father. 抚养一个没父亲的孩子
[14:12] – No father? – I thought I’d come here- – 没有父亲 – 我找到这里是想
[14:13] There’s a father. There’s two fathers. David! 这里有父亲 而且还是两个 David
[14:17] – I’m making gravy. – That bitch is gonna keep our child. – 我在做酱汤 – 那个贱人不想给我们孩子
[14:22] I knew she was up to something. 我就知道她有阴谋
[14:24] Hot cops Hot *激动的警察被烫了*
[14:30] Michael had tracked down the Michael找到了雇用
[14:31] couple who’d hired Maggie to carry their child. Maggie代孕的情侣
[14:34] So that’s why you guys are staking out her house. 这就是为什么你们俩盯着她家
[14:36] She hasn’t returned our calls. 因为她不回我们电话
[14:38] – There’s something about her I just don’t trust. – I’ll say. – 我总不能相信她 – 我也是
[14:41] She said she doesn’t know who the father is. 她说她不知道孩子父亲是谁
[14:42] In a funny way, neither do we. We just gave her a mixed cocktail. 我们也不知道 给了她杯混合”鸡尾酒”
[14:46] – Two parts Taylor. – Two parts Carter. – 两个小Taylor – 两个小Carter
[14:49] And let her do her thing. 让她自己”品尝”
[14:50] We decided we never want to know which of us is the real father. 我们决定永远不问谁是孩子的亲生父亲
[14:56] Well, why should you? 是啊 何必问呢
[14:58] I just hope you find out which one of you can breast-feed. 但希望你们决定了谁来喂母乳
[15:02] You know, we’re in a loving relationship. 你要明白 我们很相爱
[15:04] And just because we don’t have breasts 我们没有母乳
[15:05] does not mean we cannot nourish our child. 不代表不能抚养孩子
[15:08] I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to- 抱歉 我不是这个意思
[15:10] I don’t want you guys to worry 别担心从Maggie那儿
[15:11] about getting that child back from Maggie… 要回孩子的事
[15:12] because I’m gonna help you. 我会帮你们的
[15:14] Wow. What a… good guy. 哇 多么好的一个男人
[15:18] I know. And for once, I’m one lie ahead of Maggie Lizer’s lies. 我知道 仅此一次 我先骗了Maggie Lizer
[15:21] In fact, Michael was one lie behind her. 事实上 Michael被她先骗了
[15:24] And what if I told you that Loretta was not fat… 如果我告诉你Loretta并不胖
[15:29] but actually a very greedy woman… 而是个非常贪婪的女人
[15:31] in a very cheap fat suit? 穿着廉价的增肥装呢
[15:35] What, do you think I’m kidding? Huh? 你们觉得我在开玩笑吗
[15:37] – What are you doing? – Okay, so she’s fat. – 你在干嘛 – 好吧 她是很胖
[15:40] – Your Honor, this is an outrage! – Wow. Did I lose this one. – 法官大人 这太过分了 – 我要输了吗
[15:44] Mr. Zuckerkorn, you’ve been warned about touching. Zuckerkorn先生 你因乱摸被警告
[15:46] – You said spanking. – I want this case thrown out immediately. – 你之前说打屁股 – 我想马上结案
[15:50] In fact, Loretta wasn’t overweight- 事实上 Loretta并不是变胖了
[15:53] Oh, no! My water just broke! 天哪 我的羊水破了
[15:54] Quickly, Your Honor. Quickly throw it out. 快 法官大人 快结案
[15:56] but was carrying the child that Maggie was supposed to. 而是怀了Maggie本该怀的孩子
[16:00] You see, it was Loretta’s Tobias和Lindsay检测的
[16:01] urine that Tobias and Lindsay ended up testing… 尿液其实是Loretta的
[16:05] a fact they missed when they were making out in the shower. 他们在浴室里亲热所以没看到
[16:09] And Maggie did buy the fat suit to serve as her pregnancy belly. 而Maggie确实买了增肥垫假装怀孕
[16:12] All right, this is goin’ back. 太假了 退了它
[16:14] But soon upgraded to a higher-quality latex model. 但又很快升级成了高质量乳胶版
[16:19] It’s time! 我要生了
[16:21] Is there a doctor in the house? 这里有医生吗
[16:22] Oh, my God! My water broke too! 天哪 我的羊水也破了
[16:25] I’m in labor! 我要生了
[16:26] Maggie wasn’t, but had no Maggie并没有
[16:28] choice but to pretend to deliver at the same time. 但只能假装同时要生了
[16:31] And Gob caught up with Maeby and made a confession. Gob遇到Maeby 向她坦白了
[16:34] I think I’m responsible for Buster’s hand. 我要为Buster的手负责
[16:37] Yeah, and I’m responsible 我也要为一部没有结局
[16:37] for an $80-million movie without an ending. 8千万美金的电影负责
[16:39] I know those problems seem big when you’re a kid, Maeby. 你们小孩就是容易大惊小怪
[16:42] Look, this is kind of weird advice for me to be giving… 好吧 虽然我来给意见有点奇怪
[16:46] but why don’t you just tell him the truth? 但你为什么不告诉他真相呢
[16:47] I mean, he’ll respect you for it. 他会因此尊敬你的
[16:50] Thanks, Maeby. 谢谢 Maeby
[16:53] Okay, now I’m just lying for no reason. 好吧 这个谎撒的
[16:58] And Michael arrived at the courthouse… Michael来到法庭
[17:00] only to discover that 发现Maggie已经
[17:01] Maggie had already been rushed to the hospital. 被紧急送往医院了
[17:05] And back at the penthouse, 回到Lucille房里
[17:06] Lucille was praying for the second time in her life. 她正在进行一生中第二次祷告
[17:09] Lord, let Buster forget everything. 上帝 让Buster忘记一切吧
[17:11] And if you need to take another hand to make that happen… 如果你想拿走另一只手作为代价
[17:15] please make it Gob’s. 就拿Gob的吧
[17:17] It was at that exact moment 几乎同时
[17:19] that Buster did forget he’d lost his hand. Buster确实忘了自己没了手的事
[17:22] Oh! No, stop it, stop it, stop it! 不 停下 快停下
[17:24] Oh, you caught my tendon in your claw! 你的钩子插进我肌腱了
[17:28] My claw? Aw, God! 我的钩子 天哪
[17:32] I’m a monster! 我是怪物
[17:38] No! 不
[17:43] Whose idea was the temporary hand? 这只假手是谁的注意
[17:46] Buster Buster!
[17:48] Hi. There’s something you need to know. 有件事你必须知道
[17:50] There’s nothing he needs to know. Take his hand. Take it now! 没什么他要知道的 上帝现在快带走他的手
[17:54] It was my fault. It was my seal. 是我的错 是我的海豹
[17:56] I released him, and he bit off your hand. 我放了它 然后它咬掉了你的手
[17:59] Wow. Truth feels good. 啊 说出来真爽
[18:01] – You did this to me? – Yeah. – 是你害我变成这样的 – 是的
[18:04] And Gob was about to 接着Gob体验到了一些
[18:05] experience something that didn’t feel that good. 不是那么爽的事情
[18:08] No, Buster! Oh! Buster 不要
[18:10] Michael, meanwhile, 与此同时
[18:11] notified the policemen that Maggie was in the hospital. Michael 知会那两个警察Maggie在医院
[18:13] – I will meet you there. – We’re on our way. – 我在那等你们 – 收到 我们正赶过去
[18:15] I’m getting goose bumps. 人家鸡皮疙瘩都起来了
[18:18] Hi. Okay. I’m gonna go in there with Maggie. 好的 我要进去看Maggie
[18:20] As far as I know, she’s already had the kid, okay? 据我所知她已经生了
[18:23] We’re havin’ some adventure though, 我们的冒险不赖吧
[18:24] huh? You can’t say we’re not havin’ fun. 不得不说这很刺激吧
[18:30] Don’t smoke, sonny. 不要抽烟 孩子
[18:36] Michael. Oh, I’m glad you’re here. Michael 太好了 你来了
[18:38] Is this our little bundle of… two gay cops’ baby? 这是我们的 两个基佬警察的孩子吗
[18:50] Here it is. This came from our cup. 他来了 从我们蛋蛋里出来的
[18:52] That fellow was in our cup once. 曾经在我们蛋蛋里的家伙
[18:54] Here’s something I think you both need to have. 我觉得你们需要这个
[18:58] Boy, you just cannot get off the breast thing, can you? 你总是耿耿于怀母乳的事 对吧
[19:03] Okay, where’s the baby? 孩子在哪里
[19:06] – I’m not pregnant. – But we paid you to do this, Maggie. – 我没有怀孕 – 但我们付钱了 Maggie
[19:09] I know, and I wanted to, 我知道 我也很想
[19:10] but then it turns out I couldn’t get pregnant. 但后来发现我不能怀孕
[19:12] And I had this client-You know, we were working on the fat case. 我有个客户因为发福的事找我
[19:15] So l- Hey, I outsourced it, okay? 所以 我只是产品外包了 好吗
[19:19] And you weren’t gonna let these nice guys have a baby? 你不准备把孩子还给这两个好人吗
[19:22] You were gonna have us raise it? 你准备和我一起抚养
[19:24] Of course not. 当然不是
[19:26] I’m gonna give ’em their baby. 我会把孩子给他们的
[19:27] I never thought you’d stick around. 我从没想过你会留下
[19:29] I’m not goin’ anywhere, baby. 我哪儿也不去 亲爱的
[19:32] What is wrong with me? 我到底哪根筋不对
[19:33] Oh! Here it comes! Here comes the baby! 孩子出来了
[19:37] Is that the head? 那是头吗
[19:38] Loretta had her baby, Loretta把孩子生了下来
[19:40] and the new family couldn’t have been happier. 这个新家庭从没这么快乐过
[19:43] – And Michael reunited with his son. – You disappointed? – Michael回到了他儿子身边 – 失望吗
[19:47] You kiddin’ me? You’re the only son I’ve ever needed. 开玩笑吗 你是我唯一需要的孩子
[19:50] That’s all the adventure I’ve ever needed. 这也是我唯一需要的冒险
[19:53] Okay. Son, I’m going to meet you at the car. “M.” Main floor. 儿子 在车里等我 按”M”去一楼
[19:58] No adventure there. 不再有冒险了
[19:59] But “M”Didn’t stand for “Main floor.” 但是”M”不是一楼的意思
[20:05] Dr.Ward to the morgue, please. Ward医生 请到太平间
[20:07] Dr. Ward to the morgue, please. Stat. Ward医生 请尽快到太平间
[20:10] And Michael said good-bye to Maggie. Michael去向Maggie道别
[20:12] – I know. I’ve got a problem. – We obviously both do. – 我知道 我有毛病 – 很明显我也有
[20:14] We obviously both crave some crazy complication in our lives. 我们一生都渴望疯狂复杂的东西
[20:20] When we’re together, it is like- 当我们在一起时 就好像
[20:22] – Magic? – I was gonna say “Train wreck.” – 魔法 – 我想说灾难的
[20:25] We have to make a vow, okay? This is over. 我们必须保证 一切到此为止了
[20:28] No more lying. No deceit, no sex. Everything. 没有谎言 欺骗 性爱 一切
[20:32] No more lies. 再也不会有谎言
[20:36] But that, too, turned out to be a lie. 但是很快这变成了另一个谎言
[20:54] On the next Arrested Development. 接下来的<发展受阻>
[20:56] Buster and Gob find themselves closer than ever. Buster和Gob发现他们从未如此亲密
[20:59] And there you are. We’ve removed the hook, 好啦 我们把钩子移走了
[21:01] and there’s been no damage. 没有什么损伤
[21:02] – Oh, thank God. – Yeah, he’s gonna be fine. – 谢天谢地 – 是的 他没事了
[21:06] But unfortunately, you’ve still got a hook in your ass. 但是很不幸 钩子依然在你屁股里
[21:09] And Maggie gets a big surprise. Maggie有了个大惊喜
[21:11] You have got to be kidding me. 这是玩儿我呢吧
[21:17] Hot cops We’ll clean up the town *性感警察 基佬都是我们的*
[21:20] We’ll turn that old frown upside down *包他们笑足颜开*
[21:23] Hot cops We’re aiming to please *性感警察 包君满意*
[21:25] You know we’ll get down on our knees *让你爽到跪地*
[21:28] We’re taking on the bad boys *坏男孩交给我们吧*
[21:31] With our loaded guns *我们性致满满*
[21:34] We’ll pump you full of molten lead *射你一身粘稠*
[21:36] Bang, bang, you’re dead *砰 砰 爽死了吧*
[21:39] Hot cops *性感警察*
[21:42] Just give us a squeeze *掐掐人家啊*
[21:44] Hot cops Hot *性感警察超火热*
发展受阻

Post navigation

Previous Post: 发展受阻(Arrested Development)第2季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 发展受阻(Arrested Development)第2季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme