英文名称:The Canyons
年代:2013
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:17] | Christian just got back from Vegas. | 克里斯蒂安刚才维加斯回来 |
[02:19] | Yeah. It was just for the weekend. Private thing. | 我只是周末去那儿办点私事 |
[02:22] | – He knows everyone. – Cool. | -他认识每个人 -这么厉害 |
[02:24] | “knows. “who “knows” anyone these days? | “认识”这年头谁能认识所有人 |
[02:26] | More like you hang out when you’re in vegas. | 比较像你在维加斯到处闲逛 |
[02:29] | So where did you guys stay in vegas? | 在维加斯你呆在哪 |
[02:33] | I like the four seasons, the mandalay. | 我喜欢曼德勒的四季 |
[02:35] | I like the end of the strip. | 我喜欢最里面的位置 |
[02:36] | So I can watch the planes fly into mccarran. | 因为我可以看着飞机飞入麦卡伦机场 |
[02:39] | Well, it’s good to finally meet you, man. | 很高兴终于见到你了 伙计 |
[02:41] | It’s good to finally, you know, meet the man in person. | 你知道 最后终于可以亲自见到一个人很令人开心 |
[02:45] | Yeah. | 呵呵 |
[02:47] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[02:51] | And hey, I, um, | 嘿 我 |
[02:53] | I really want to thank you for giving me that role. | 我真的想谢谢你给我那个角色 |
[02:57] | I didn’t give you that role. | 不是我 |
[02:58] | Your girlfriend and the director did. | 你该谢谢你女朋友和导演 |
[03:00] | Yeah, but you know I heard I wasn’t exactly Gerald’s first choice. | 是 但是我听说我不是第一人选 |
[03:03] | Ryan, come on. Don’t say that. | 雷恩 行了 别这么说 |
[03:05] | No, he’s right. You weren’t. | 不 他说得对 你不是 |
[03:08] | But I went to him and told him that I’m paying for this movie, | 但是我去找他告诉他这电影是我投资的 |
[03:10] | So if he doesn’t put my assistant’s boyfriend in it, | 如果他不用我助手的男朋友 |
[03:13] | Then I’m pullin’ out, and that’s when the panic sets in. | 那么我就退出 这是他恐慌的 |
[03:17] | Panic. Panic set in? | 恐慌 |
[03:20] | I mean, it’s just a low-budget slasher movie, Christian. | 我是说这不过是一部低成本的恐怖片 克里斯蒂安 |
[03:22] | I don’t think people were panicked by you. | 我不认为他们被你威胁到了 |
[03:24] | I think, you know, they could have found the money somehow, | 我认为不管怎样他们能筹到钱 |
[03:26] | But you made it easier, right? | 但是你使一切变得更容易 对吗 |
[03:31] | Well, I have to admit, actually I was a little bit panicked. | 我得承认我有点惊慌 |
[03:35] | Fact of the matter is I’m paying for this thing. | 事实是我出钱了 |
[03:38] | I heard from both of you that he was right for the part. | 我从你们那听说他得到了那个角色 |
[03:40] | Yeah, I mean I guess indirectly I had something to do with you getting the role, | 间接地我促成你得到你的角色 |
[03:43] | But if it wasn’t for you helping out with the casting | 但是如果不是你解决了角色分配的问题 |
[03:45] | And convincing me that this guy was, | 说服我这个家伙 |
[03:47] | You know, the best one for the role, then… | 是最好的人选 |
[03:50] | yeah, you probably wouldn’t have the part. | 那你可能就得不到这个角色了 |
[03:53] | And we thank you for the favor. | 我们要谢谢你的美味 |
[03:56] | I think we all made the right decision. | 我觉得我们都做了正确的选择 |
[04:02] | You know, in the year that she worked for me, | 在她为我工作的这一年里 |
[04:05] | She never mentioned having a boyfriend. | 她从没提过她有男朋友 |
[04:07] | That is not true! I did, too! | 谁说我没提过 |
[04:08] | You just weren’t paying attention. | 你没注意 |
[04:11] | Really? | 真的 |
[04:14] | You guys look happy though. | 你们看起来很幸福 |
[04:16] | Yeah, we are. Really happy. | 当然 真的很幸福 |
[04:19] | Yeah, really are. | 当然 |
[04:26] | And you guys? | 你们呢 |
[04:28] | How long have you two been seeing each other? | 你们多久见一次 |
[04:33] | I told you, baby, a year. Just like us. | 我告诉你 宝贝 一年 就像我们 |
[04:37] | Yeah. | 是 |
[04:39] | I like to keep things loose, though. | 距离产生美 |
[04:41] | I mean, I love her. | 我是说 我爱她 |
[04:43] | God, she’s gorgeous. | 上帝啊 她真美 |
[04:45] | But it’s more fun to keep it a little complicated. | 但是一点点复杂更有趣 |
[04:49] | Complicated? | 复杂 |
[04:51] | Christian, what are you doing? Where are you going with this? | 克里斯蒂安 你干什么 你想说什么 |
[04:55] | Just being transparent, baby. | 就是简单 显然 宝贝 |
[04:56] | Being transparent about what? | 让什么变得简单 |
[04:58] | You know that phone app, amore? | 你知道有个手机应用叫爱慕 |
[05:01] | It’s kinda like a girlfriend finder. | 有点像一个找女朋友的应用 |
[05:03] | Yeah… I mean no. | 哦 我不知道 |
[05:05] | Wh… what does it do? | 这是个什么应用 |
[05:08] | It makes… Things simple. | 它让事情变得简单 |
[05:11] | Certain… Assignations. | 确定的 分配 |
[05:14] | Just really easy. | 真的很容易 |
[05:15] | You know, you get live video, make sure that people look | 有视频可以确定人们的相貌 |
[05:17] | Exactly the way they do in their profiles. | 这样可以明确他们的长相 |
[05:20] | Assignations for… | 分配 |
[05:22] | What is that? | 什么意思 |
[05:25] | It means meetings, dude. | 意昧着见面 老兄 |
[05:27] | Oh! Okay. Meetings for… | 哦 见面是为了 |
[05:30] | Hookups. | 性交 |
[05:32] | You know, girls, coupleswhatever, man. | 你知道 女孩 夫妻 无论什么人 |
[05:35] | Couples. Really? | 夫妻 真的吗 |
[05:37] | Yes. Couples. Really. | 是 夫妻 真的 |
[05:41] | I guess it’s just, well, I don’t know, I’m… | 我猜它就是 我不知道 |
[05:45] | I’m just a more conventional guy. | 我比较传统 |
[05:48] | Which is why you’re with Gina, and I’m with Tara. | 这就是为什么你跟吉娜杂一起而我跟塔拉 |
[05:52] | And you don’t get jealous? | 你不嫉妒吗 |
[05:55] | Jealous? | 嫉妒 |
[05:56] | Yeah. If there are other people involved, like guys. | 如果有其他人参与进来 |
[06:01] | Well, it’s mostly girls. And no, I do not get jealous. | 大多数是女孩子 我不嫉妒 |
[06:05] | Watching my girl hook up with another chick. | 看着我的女人跟另一个少妇认识 |
[06:09] | Is this guy… is this guy for real? | 这个家伙是认真的吗 |
[06:11] | Are you for real? Is he serious? | 你认真吗 他认真吗 |
[06:13] | No, no, man. I mean, I… | 不 我是说 我 |
[06:16] | Look, you’re the man. I’m… | 好吧 你比较厉害 |
[06:18] | I… I was just trying to keep up with you. | 我只能努力追赶你 |
[06:21] | Look, man, it’s all about trust, all right? | 伙计 一切靠信任 对不 |
[06:25] | I trust her, she trusts me. | 我相信她 她相信我 |
[06:27] | Maybe if that trust wasn’t there, I couldn’t handle it. | 如果我们之间不存在那种信任 我就无法这么做 |
[06:29] | But since it is, we have a good time. | 但是我们在一起很快乐 |
[06:32] | Christian, I’m sitting right here. | 克里斯蒂安 我还在这呢 |
[06:35] | What do you mean, you couldn’t handle it? | 你什么意思 你无法解决什么 |
[06:36] | Couldn’t handle what? | 你无法处理什么 |
[06:39] | The fact that I know you love me makes me trust you. | 我知道你爱我使我信任你 |
[06:43] | That makes everything we do more intense. | 那使我们做的一切更加激情 |
[06:48] | I’m sorry. Christian likes to shock people. | 抱歉 克里斯蒂安喜欢吓着别人 |
[06:50] | I get it. | 明白 |
[06:51] | Or at least he tries to. | 或者至少他试着这么做 |
[06:53] | This has nothing to do with shocking people. | 这跟震惊到别人无关 |
[06:54] | I’m just sick of the old school shit about fucking propriety, | 我就是不爽守旧派的那些狗屁礼节 |
[06:58] | Etiquette and all that crap. | 规矩还有其他废话 |
[07:00] | You’ve been around me for a year. | 你已经在我身边一年了 |
[07:01] | It’s just fuckin’ annoying. | 那些真他妈操蛋 |
[07:03] | It’s like when you’re at your family dinner on Sunday, | 这就好像当你星期天在你的家庭晚饭时 |
[07:05] | – And everyone’s just lying – Christian, I want to go. | -每个人都在撒谎 -克里斯蒂安我想走 |
[07:06] | – Can you get the fucking check? – I’ve ordered the check. | -你能结账吗 -我已经说过了 |
[07:08] | It’s comin’. It’s on its way. | 马上就好 |
[07:09] | Really? How long does it take? | 真的 多久 |
[07:10] | Mm. It’s coming though. Don’t worry about it. | 快了 别着急 |
[07:12] | Oh, Christian, before I forget, | 克里斯蒂安在我忘记之前 |
[07:14] | I’m finalizing all the rooms for next month. | 我得最终确认下月所有的房间 |
[07:16] | Are you definitely sure that you’re not gonna come? | 你确定你会来 |
[07:18] | Yeah, there’s no way I’m going to new mexico | 我不可能去新墨西哥 |
[07:20] | And watch a bunch of kids get tortured and killed | 看着一群孩子被讨厌的魔鬼 |
[07:22] | By some pissed-off ghost in a warehouse. | 虐待杀害在一间仓库里 |
[07:26] | Besides, I’ll be busy making my own little movies. | 另外 我得忙着制作我自己的电影 |
[07:29] | What do you mean, you make your own movies? | 什么意思 |
[08:24] | Why in the hell did we have to go to that damn dinner? | 为什么我们要去那个该死的饭局 |
[08:27] | Gina insisted. | 吉娜坚持的 |
[08:29] | Plus I was kinda interested to see who her new dude is. | 另外我有一点想见见她的新男友 |
[08:32] | What a fuckin’ moron. Gina’s a smart girl. | 真他妈是个白痴 吉娜是个聪明女孩 |
[08:35] | You’d think she could get with someone better | 你肯定觉得她应该找个更好的 |
[08:37] | Than some loser actor. | 而不是个失败的演员 |
[08:40] | What do you know about him? | 你对他了解多少 |
[08:43] | Nothing. | 不了解 |
[08:45] | I never even thought this movie would get made. | 我甚至从没想过这电影会被制作 |
[08:50] | Well, Gina worked very hard to make sure it happened. | 吉娜竭尽全力让这件事情变为现实 |
[08:54] | I never even read the script. | 我甚至从来没读过剧本 |
[08:56] | I told Gina if the mexicans or whoever came up with the cash | 我告诉吉娜墨西哥人或者无论是谁拿出资金 |
[08:58] | That I would just match it. | 我就会配合 |
[09:01] | Why aren’t you involved anymore, baby? | 你为什么不再参与 宝贝 |
[09:03] | Why were you ever involved? | 你为什么曾经参与 |
[09:04] | My father was on my ass about doing something with my life. | 我爸爸烦我干涉我的生活 |
[09:07] | When I told him I was doing a movie, he got off my back. | 当我告诉他我在做一部电影时 他就不停的烦我 |
[09:11] | Why are you wearing a robe? Guy’s almost over here. | 你穿个袍子干嘛 男人在这里 |
[09:20] | What’s with all the dudes lately? | 最近那些花花公子怎么了 |
[09:22] | I don’t know. It’s a phase. | 我不知道 某个阶段吧 |
[09:25] | I like the idea of someone looking at something | 我喜欢某人看待 |
[09:26] | They can’t have. | 某些他们不能拥有的东西的观点 |
[09:28] | Guy thing. Power and control. | 男人的事情 权利与控制 |
[09:31] | But sometimes they do have me. | 但是有时候他们有我 |
[09:33] | Just those two times. You didn’t seem to mind. | 就那两次而已 你看起来不在意 |
[09:39] | I can’t believe you at dinner tonight. | 今天晚上的餐桌上我无法相信你 |
[09:41] | All that shit that you were telling them. | 所有你告诉他们的 |
[09:44] | Is that why you’re being so distant and bitchy, huh? | 这就是为什么你变得有距离和暴躁 |
[09:47] | Why do you even fucking care? | 你为什么在意 |
[09:49] | It’s just my assistant and some dumb actor. | 只是我的助手和某个白痴演员 |
[09:52] | I don’t know. I guess I’d like to keep | 我不知道 我猜我想 |
[09:53] | Some parts of my life private. | 让我的生活私密 |
[09:55] | Some aspects of my fucking life private. | 我生活的某些方面私密 |
[09:59] | Nobody has a private life anymore, Tara. | 泰拉 没人再有完全私密的生活 |
[10:02] | Okay. What do you talk to your shrink about? | 那好 你跟你的医生说什么了 |
[10:09] | What do you talk about when you see Dr. Campbell? | 你见坎贝尔医生时你怎么说的 |
[10:12] | I don’t tell dr. Campbell anything | 我没有说 |
[10:14] | That I wouldn’t tell you. | 我没告诉过你的任何事 |
[10:17] | That’s a lie. That’s not true. You just lied to me. | 那是谎话 你对我撒谎了 |
[10:20] | What would you like to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[10:22] | I want to know what you talk to Dr. Campbell about. | 我想知道你和坎贝尔医生说的什么 |
[10:24] | I talk about my family. | 我谈论我的家庭 |
[10:26] | I talk about my father trying to control my fucking life. | 我说我爸爸试图控制我的生活 |
[10:28] | What the fuck do you think I talk to him about? | 你他妈的觉得我该和他说什么 |
[10:30] | I don’t know. Other girls. | 我不知道 其他的女孩 |
[10:35] | I’m more serious about you than I have been with any other girl. | 我比对待其他任何女孩都更认真地对待你 |
[10:42] | Hope you feel the same way about me. | 希望你也这么对我 |
[10:46] | Christian, there’s a fucking guy coming over. | 克里斯蒂安 有人要过来了 |
[10:50] | Really? | 真的 |
[10:56] | He’s here. On his way down the driveway. | 他在这 在路上 |
[11:00] | And I said I hope you feel the same way about me. | 我说了我希望你也这么对待我 |
[11:09] | – What was with you tonight, hmm? – At dinner. | -你今晚怎么了 -晚饭的时候 |
[11:15] | You were so tense. Hmm? | 你开始激动了 |
[11:27] | You let him in. | 让他进来 |
[11:40] | Hi. Reed, right? | 晦 里德 对吗 |
[11:42] | Come on in. | 快进来 |
[11:47] | I’m Tara. | 我是泰拉 |
[11:53] | This is Reed. | 这是里德 |
[11:54] | What’s up, man? I’m Christian. | 你好 我是克里斯蒂安 |
[11:57] | Hey, man. | 晦 伙计 |
[11:58] | I see you’ve met Tara. | 我想你已经见过泰拉了 |
[12:00] | Yeah. | 是 |
[12:02] | You want something to drink? Shot of tequila. | 想来点喝的吗 龙舌兰酒 |
[12:05] | Sure. | 当然 |
[12:44] | She’s hot, right? | 她很性感 对吗 |
[12:50] | Way hotter than the pics you sent me. | 比你寄给我的照片还性感 |
[12:55] | Have a drink. | 来一杯 |
[12:57] | Relax. | 放松 |
[13:04] | Be comfy, man. | 放松 |
[13:35] | You wanna see something better than that. | 你想看点更好的 |
[14:08] | How does he have all that money again? | 他怎么再次得到钱 |
[14:10] | Uh, trust fund. | 信托资金 |
[14:12] | His grandparents own like half of thousand oaks. | 他爷爷奶奶拥有近千颗橡树 |
[14:17] | She’s beautiful, Tara, don’t you think? | 泰拉很漂亮 你不觉得 |
[14:21] | She’s okay. | 她还好 |
[14:26] | Don’t go there, babe. I’m not doing that with you. | 别再去那了 宝贝 我可不会跟你去了 |
[14:29] | Doing what? | 干什么 |
[14:32] | That whole “is that girl prettier than me? ” thing you do. | 比如像那个女孩比我美吗 |
[14:35] | I mean, why are you asking me that? | 我是说 你为什么问我 |
[14:39] | Look, you never even mentioned her. | 你甚至从没提起过她 |
[14:40] | You never told me about her for a year. | 你从没告诉过我关于她的事 |
[14:42] | You didn’t even mention her by name. | 你甚至连她的名字也没提过 |
[14:44] | It was just”Christian’s girlfriend. “ | 仅仅是克里斯蒂安的女朋友 |
[14:49] | And you really didn’t tell me what a douchebag that guy is. | 你也没告诉过我那人是怎样一个人渣 |
[14:53] | Christ! | 天啊 |
[14:54] | The reason I never mentioned her is that we never really hung out | 我从没提起过她因为我们从没真正一起逛过 |
[14:57] | Until she started helping me with the movie. | 直到她开始在电影方面帮助我 |
[15:00] | Why was she even helping you out? | 她为什么帮你 |
[15:02] | She was bored. | 她太无聊了 |
[15:04] | She needed something to do besides shopping and fucking. | 除了购物和做爱她还需要做别的事 |
[15:08] | I mean, Jon and I did most of the work, | 我是说 乔恩和我做了大多数工作 |
[15:10] | But she helped out a little, I guess. | 但是她还是有点作用 |
[15:16] | She did push you for the part. | 她也在那个角色方面帮助了你 |
[15:18] | I know it was probably a favor to me and Christian, | 我知道这可能是因为我和克里斯蒂安 |
[15:21] | But without her, I don’t know what would’ve happened. | 但是没有她我不知道会发生什么 |
[15:24] | And then after casting, she just disappeared. | 分配完角色后 她就消失了 |
[15:26] | She just stopped coming by the production office. | 她不再经过制片办公室 |
[15:29] | I haven’t seen her in like a month. | 我大概一个月没有见过她 |
[16:35] | Hey. | 晦 |
[16:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:38] | I told you not to text me. | 我告诉过你不要发短信给我 |
[16:40] | Why can’t I text you? | 为什么不行 |
[16:42] | Because he looks at my phone. | 因为他会看我电话 |
[16:45] | Why can’t we meet at my place? | 为什么我们不能在我那见面 |
[16:47] | That’s not gonna happen anymore. | 这种事不要再发生了 |
[16:52] | So that’s who you’re with. Jesus. | 那就是跟你在一起的人 上帝 |
[16:55] | Who’d you think you were… | 你觉得你是谁 |
[16:57] | So this is the guy that gave you the mercedes | 就是这个家伙给了你奔驰 |
[16:58] | And has a private jet and takes you to Maui | 用私人飞机载你去毛伊岛 |
[17:00] | And lives in the fucking mansion in Malibu. | 住在马里布的房子里 |
[17:03] | Ryan, please. | 莱恩 求你别这样 |
[17:04] | Last night killed me. | 上一晚杀了我 |
[17:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:08] | Because I finally saw you with him. | 因为我终于看到你跟他在一起 |
[17:12] | I know you better than he does. | 我知道你不如意 |
[17:14] | You’re not happy, Tara. | 你不开心 泰拉 |
[17:16] | Who said anything about happy? | 谁说的 |
[17:19] | He takes care of me, and he’s in love with me. | 他关心我 他爱我 |
[17:22] | It’s serious. | 这很重要 |
[17:23] | Fuck it, Ryan. Who’s happy? Who’s really happy? | 去他的 莱恩 谁开心 谁真正开心 |
[17:25] | – Tell me. – Gina. | -告诉我 -吉娜 |
[17:27] | – Oh, of course. – Gina is. Gina’s happy. | -哦 当然 -吉娜是这样 她很开心 |
[17:29] | Right, another reason why I couldn’t stand being around her. | 另一个原因为什么我无法跟她相处 |
[17:31] | And… you really do all that shit? | 你真的做了那些鬼事 |
[17:34] | Couples? Random guys fucking you? | 找随便哪个家伙来操你 |
[17:36] | – Jesus, Tara. – Ryan, stop. | -上帝 泰拉 -莱恩 别说了 |
[17:38] | This isn’t going anywhere, | 别再到处说了 好吗 |
[17:40] | Okay, so there’s no point in having this discussion. | 讨论这个没有意义 |
[17:42] | This has to end. We can’t do this anymore. | 必须结束 我们不能再这样做了 |
[17:44] | Why are you asking me all this now? | 你为什么现在才问我这一切 |
[17:46] | Because I hadn’t met him before, and I do care. | 因为我之前没见过他 我很在意 |
[17:48] | I think about you all the time. I can’t help it. | 我无时无刻不在想你 我不能自己 |
[17:52] | And it makes me sick. | 这让我恶心 |
[17:54] | Can’t get the things he makes you do out of my mind. | 我无法不让我自己想起他让你做的那些事 |
[17:56] | – Ryan. – How do you think I felt | -莱恩 -你知道我怎么想的 |
[17:58] | watching him flashing pictures on his fucking phone in front of me? | 看着他手机里那些照片 在我面前 |
[18:01] | Last night made me sick. It made me fuckin’ sick. | 上晚令我恶心 真他妈令人恶心 |
[18:06] | We can’t do this anymore. This has gotta end. | 我们不能再这样了 该结束了 |
[18:08] | What’s gotta end, hmm? What? | 结束什么 |
[18:10] | Fucking me for the last four weeks? | 最后四个星期操我吗 |
[18:12] | You wanna end that? | 你想结束 |
[18:13] | Stop, Ryan. | 够了 莱恩 |
[18:15] | You ever tell him about me? Did you ever tell him | 你跟他说过我吗 你告诉过他 |
[18:18] | That you fell in love with me three years ago? | 你三年前爱上我了吗 |
[18:20] | That you dumped me when you realized | 你抛弃我当你发现 |
[18:21] | I was the guy who might not make it, | 我不是能帮你的那个人 |
[18:22] | That you essentially abandoned me | 你抛弃我 |
[18:24] | For a bunch of rich douchebags? | 就为了一个富有的人渣 |
[18:25] | – And now that asshole? – Ryan! | -现在这个混蛋呢 -莱恩 |
[18:27] | Who are you, Ryan? You’re still bartending. | 你是谁 莱恩 你还是酒吧招待 |
[18:29] | You’re still working for Randall as a part-time assistant | 你仍然当兰德尔兼职助理 |
[18:31] | At a fucking hotel. | 在一个破酒店 |
[18:33] | This dumb little movie’s not going to do anything for you. | 这个傻逼电影对你没有任何帮助 |
[18:35] | – Then why push me for it? – Oh, I don’t know. | -那你还帮我做什么 -我不知道 |
[18:37] | Because I care about you and knew how much you wanted it? | 因为我在意你 知道你多么想得到那个角色 |
[18:41] | See, that’s what I’m saying, baby. | 这就是我在说的 宝贝 |
[18:44] | I loved you so much, baby. We had so much fun together. | 我太爱你了 宝贝 我们在一起时有很多欢乐 |
[18:47] | I never got over it when you left. | 你离开后我无法恢复 |
[18:50] | It killed me, and I tried so hard to let it go. | 这要杀了我 我试着忘记的 |
[18:52] | I tried so hard to let go of it. | 我努力试着忘记 |
[18:54] | And just when I think I’m gonna make it without you, | 就在我认为我已经习惯没有你时 |
[18:57] | Gina suddenly started talking about her boss’s girlfriend | 吉娜突然说起她老板的女朋友 |
[19:00] | But this girl she described didn’t sound anything like you. | 但是她描述的这个女孩完全不像你 |
[19:03] | And then when I saw you at that audition… | 当我试镜时再见你 |
[19:08] | I’m still so in love with you. | 我仍然爱着你 |
[19:11] | I don’t fuckin’ want to be, but I am. | 我不想这样 但是没办法 |
[19:16] | I’m with him now. I’m with him. | 我现在跟他在一起 |
[19:19] | What are you thinking? | 你怎么想的 |
[19:21] | You think you’re gonna nail this guy, move in with him? | 你觉得你会一直跟那个家伙在一起吗 |
[19:23] | You think that creep’s gonna marry you? | 你觉得那个混蛋会娶你吗 |
[19:24] | Ryan, don’t go there. | 莱恩 别说那些 |
[19:26] | It’s hard for me, too, okay? It’s hard for me, too. | 这对我也很困难 |
[19:29] | That’s why I tried helping you with the movie cause I care. | 这就是为什么我在电影方面帮助你因为我在意你 |
[19:32] | But you don’t have to go and say things that are gonna hurt me. | 但是你不至于跟我说这些伤害我的话 |
[19:34] | – Leave him. Get out of there. – And do what? | -离开他 离开那个地方 -做什么 |
[19:37] | I don’t know. Come back to me. We’ll get a job. | 我不知道 回到我身边 我们会有工作 |
[19:38] | – We’ll move in together. – Get a job and do what, Ryan? | -我们一起生活 -然后呢 莱恩 |
[19:42] | Do you not remember how hard we were busting our asses? | 你不记得那有多困难 |
[19:45] | Do you remember those days? | 你不记得那些日子 |
[19:47] | No, wait. Probably not because you’re still living them. | 不 等等 也许不是因为你还在经历那些事 |
[19:50] | I’m not going back to that, Ryan. | 我不想再回到那种日子 莱恩 |
[19:52] | I’m not going back to going on auditions | 我不想再继续一次次的试镜 |
[19:54] | For jobs I’m never gonna get. | 我从来就不想找个工作 |
[19:55] | For bartending for 8 bucks a fucking hour. | 当个酒吧招待为了他妈的一小时八块钱 |
[19:58] | I’m not gonna do it. | 我不会这么做 |
[20:00] | Do you remember how hard it was for us? | 你记得这对我们多艰难 |
[20:02] | We were always fucking broke. We were busting our asses. | 我们一文不值 |
[20:04] | We couldn’t even pay the fucking rent, Ryan. | 我们连房租都付不起 莱恩 |
[20:06] | We couldn’t pay the fucking rent. | 我们连他妈的房租都付不起 |
[20:08] | That wasn’t fun for me. I’m not going back to that. | 这对我没有乐趣 我不想再这样 |
[20:10] | And I need someone to take care of me. | 我需要有人来照顾我 |
[20:12] | And I needed someone to take care of me. | 我需要有人照顾我 |
[21:15] | – Hey. – Hey. | -晦 -晦 |
[21:21] | Want me to get you something to drink? | 来点喝的吗 |
[21:23] | Yes. Water. | 好啊 水 |
[21:44] | Oh. How was your day? | 你怎么样 |
[21:47] | It was fine. | 还不错 |
[21:59] | Why don’t you tell me about your day instead? | 你怎么不告诉你的生活 |
[22:02] | Okay. I got up, and I taught two yoga sessions this morning, | 我起床 这个早上我上了两节瑜伽课 |
[22:06] | And then, oh, I went to that audition, | 然后我去试镜 |
[22:08] | You know, the one that I told you about last time. | 我上次告诉过你 |
[22:09] | It was awful. | 太糟糕了 |
[22:11] | I definitely didn’t get the job, but whatever. | 我肯定没有得到这个工作 |
[22:14] | Oh, my god, and then sheely called me, | 上帝 随后什莉打电话给我 |
[22:15] | And she started telling me all about this guy. | 她开始告诉我这个家伙的一切 |
[23:06] | – Goddamn it! – What? | -该死 -什么 |
[23:08] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[23:10] | Why the fuck did you do that? Why? | 你为什么那么做 |
[23:12] | I just get into it with you, okay? | 我只是和你进入状态了 |
[23:15] | I’m sorry. I can’t help it. | 对不起 我无法控制自己 |
[23:18] | Look… | 看着 |
[23:22] | This… Is just this. | 这样就是这样 |
[23:26] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[23:32] | I think you’re hot. | 我认为你性感 |
[23:35] | I have fun. | 我有兴趣 |
[23:37] | But it’s not changing my situation. | 但这无法改变我的情况 |
[23:50] | Okay, what’s really going on here? | 究竟发生什么了 |
[23:57] | I think Tara’s seeing somebody. | 我觉得泰拉去见了某人 |
[23:59] | Oh, jesus. | 上帝 |
[24:00] | Christian, what does that even mean? | 克里斯蒂安 这有关系吗 |
[24:04] | Okay. Considering what you guys do. | 想想你们做的 |
[24:06] | I mean, do you even care? | 我是说 你在意吗 |
[24:08] | Yes, I care. I care a lot. | 我在意 很在意 |
[24:11] | What, you think she’s cheating on you? | 你觉得她骗你 |
[24:17] | She was acting really, really strange at dinner last night. | 她那晚真的表现的很奇怪 |
[24:20] | I couldn’t figure out why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[24:23] | And then today she met some guy in the morning for coffee. | 今早她去跟某人见面喝咖啡 |
[24:26] | – It’s just, she – Okay. | -就是 她 -好的 |
[24:29] | I mean, how do you know that she met someone? | 你怎么知道的 |
[24:31] | – What, did she tell you? – No. | -她跟你说了什么 -没有 |
[24:36] | Okay, did, what, did the guy tell you? | 那就是那个人告诉你了 |
[24:41] | No. | 不是 |
[24:54] | I’ve got some stuff I have to do today. | 今天我还有点事要做 |
[24:56] | I think you better leave. | 你最好离开 |
[25:05] | And I don’t think you should come back here. | 我不认为你应该再回来 |
[25:13] | And why’s that? | 为什么 |
[25:21] | I can’t handle this anymore. | 我无法处理这种情况 |
[25:35] | Need some cash? | 要现金吗 |
[25:38] | No. Christian, I don’t need any cash. | 不 克里斯蒂安 |
[25:41] | Just, just get out. | 快点出去 |
[25:49] | Come on, Cynthia. | 别这样 辛西娅 |
[25:51] | Get the fuck out. | 滚 |
[26:00] | Get the fuck out of here! | 滚出去 |
[26:09] | I’m really sorry that I didn’t congratulate you | 很抱歉我没有祝贺你 |
[26:11] | On starting your own pr company. | 开始了你自己的公司 |
[26:14] | I mean, that must be really exciting. | 那一定很刺激 |
[26:16] | Don’t congratulate me just yet. It really hasn’t taken off. | 不用急着祝贺我 还没真正开始 |
[26:19] | But you know, if it wasn’t for Christian | 但是要不是克里斯蒂安 |
[26:21] | I’d never have been able to start it. | 我永远开不了公司 |
[26:23] | Yeah. Christian can be very helpful that way. | 克里斯蒂安很有帮助 |
[26:30] | So dinner was fun last night. | 上晚的晚餐很有趣了 |
[26:35] | I’m sorry if I, you know, seemed out of it and such. | 抱歉如果我看起来不在状态 |
[26:39] | I was just really preoccupied with things. | 我只是被一些事情困扰着 |
[26:41] | I know how Christian gets. | 我知道克里斯蒂安 |
[26:43] | And I have to say that Ryan was a little shocked by him. | 我不得不说莱恩被他吓到了 |
[26:48] | But he really liked him. He thought he was a great guy. | 但是他真的喜欢他 他觉得他很不错 |
[26:50] | Oh, really? He did? | 真的吗 |
[26:51] | Yeah. Thought he was really cool. | 觉得他很好 |
[26:54] | You know, good guys are really hard to come by these days, | 你知道 这年头很少能见到喜欢的人 |
[26:56] | – So you’re a very lucky girl. – Tell me about it. | -你是个幸运的女孩 -我怎么个幸运啊 |
[26:58] | I can’t believe I actually found someone so genuine. | 我不能相信我发现了如此真实的人 |
[27:01] | He’s a great guy. | 他很好 |
[27:03] | Look, this was nice. | 这很不错 |
[27:05] | I just, um… | 我 |
[27:08] | I’m sorry. I just wanted to know something. | 抱歉 我只是想知道点什么 |
[27:10] | What? | 什么 |
[27:12] | Why are you off the movie? | 你为什么离开那个电影 |
[27:14] | I mean, you’re not coming to new mexico, right? | 你不会去新墨西哥对吗 |
[27:16] | Oh, no. Yeah, I can’t. No, I can’t do that. | 是 我不能 |
[27:19] | I’m just curious because I’m finalizing everything, | 我只是很好奇因为我做好了一切 |
[27:22] | And, I don’t know, you just seemed so into it a month ago. | 我不明白 一个月前你看起来对此还很感兴趣 |
[27:26] | Yeah, I mean… | 我是说 |
[27:31] | Okay, tell me something. | 告诉我 |
[27:33] | Do you really like movies? | 你真的喜欢电影吗 |
[27:35] | Yeah! | 当然 |
[27:37] | – Really, really like movies? – Of course! | -很喜欢 -当然 |
[27:40] | When’s the last time you went to see a movie in the theater? | 上一次去电影院看电影什么时候 |
[27:42] | You know, a movie that you really thought meant something to you? | 一部真正对你有意义的电影 |
[27:46] | We went to the premiere last week. | 我们去了上周的首映 |
[27:48] | Not premieres. Premieres don’t really count. | 不是首映 这不算 |
[27:50] | I don’t know, you know. | 我不明白 |
[27:52] | I guess maybe it’s just not my thing anymore. | 我猜它不会再困扰我了 |
[27:55] | And plus I don’t wanna be away from Christian For that long, I guess. | 我也不想离开克里斯蒂安 |
[27:58] | I get it. I totally get it. | 我猜我会一直跟他在一起 |
[28:00] | I wouldn’t want to be away from Ryan for that long either. | 我明白 |
[28:03] | No, it’s just, at the time I was bored, | 我也不会离开莱恩 |
[28:06] | And I needed something to do. | 那时我无聊 |
[28:07] | And so that’s why I got involved, and… | 我需要做些事 |
[28:10] | You know, now I’m looking for something else to do, so… | 所以我参与其中 |
[28:22] | Are you okay? | 现在我想找些其他的事来做 |
[28:24] | Yeah, I’m just… | 你好吗 |
[28:26] | I just have a lot of stuff going. | 我只是 有太多事 |
[28:28] | I’m so preoccupied and… | 我心事重重的 |
[28:30] | Look, I really have to go. | 我得走了 |
[28:37] | Wait! Stop. It’s on me. | 等等 我来 |
[28:39] | I can bill it to the production. | 我可以记到制作费用上 |
[28:41] | Seriously. Tara, it’s okay. | 真的 泰拉 |
[28:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:44] | Good seeing you, Gina. Um, we’ll talk soon. | 见到你真高兴 吉娜 过一阵再聊 |
[28:48] | Bye. | 拜 |
[28:49] | Bye, Tara. | 拜 泰拉 |
[29:07] | – So I just had lunch with her. – Yeah, and ? | -我刚跟她吃过午餐 -然后呢个 |
[29:09] | – Nothing. – Nothing? | -什么事也没有 -什么事也没有 |
[29:12] | She said really nice things about you. | 她说的都是你的好 |
[29:14] | I mean, she seemed a little tense, but nothing. | 她有点紧张但是没什么 |
[29:19] | She’s not coming to new mexico because she said she’d miss you. | 她不会去新墨西哥因为她说她会想你 |
[29:23] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的 -嗯 |
[29:24] | Christian, I just wondering | 克里斯蒂安 我纳闷 |
[29:26] | What did you think she was gonna say to me? | 你觉得她会跟我说什么 |
[29:28] | Nothing, babe. I just want the chance | 没什么 宝贝 碰运气 |
[29:30] | For the two of you to reconnect. | 你们两个保持联系 |
[29:31] | I gotta go. I’ll talk to you later. | 我挂了 之后再聊 |
[29:33] | Uh, okay. I’ll be at the office. | 办公室见 |
[29:35] | All right, babe. See you there. | 好 宝贝 |
[29:40] | Oh, very good. Sexy. | 非常好 性感 |
[29:43] | Yeah. Keep it. Ha ha. | 保持 |
[29:45] | Pick up your chin. | 拾起下巴 |
[29:47] | Yes, very good. Smile. | 非常好 微笑 |
[29:49] | Muscle up. Come on. Give me some attitude. | 手往上来点姿势 |
[29:51] | That’s good. Profile. | 很好 轮廓 |
[29:53] | Lower the chin. Very good. | 下巴低一点 很好 |
[29:56] | Billy, swish the lights. | 比利 转换灯光 |
[30:00] | He’s pretty cute. | 他真棒 |
[30:03] | Ryan, on your mark. | 莱恩 就位 |
[30:06] | Hey, Ryan. That’s your name, right? | 你叫莱恩对吗 |
[30:08] | Right. Get on the mark. | 就位 |
[30:12] | Good. Keep it right there. | 很好 保持 |
[30:14] | Okay. | 很好 |
[30:18] | Yeah, a month. Yeah. | 是 一个月 |
[30:20] | But zander said he would find someone to take my place | 但是赞德说他会找人替代我 |
[30:22] | Just until I got back. | 直到我回来 |
[30:24] | No, Jeff, Zander said it was cool if he gave me his shifts. | 不 杰夫 赞德说他可以给我换班 |
[30:27] | Jeff! | 杰夫 |
[30:29] | Jeff, come on, man. I just really need the cash. | 杰夫 别这样 我需要现金 |
[30:33] | If you’re gonna make me beg, then fuck it. | 如果你想要我求你 不可能 |
[30:36] | I’ll see you later. Bye. | 回见 |
[30:47] | – I’m gonna head on up. – All right. | -我去了 -好 |
[30:49] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 |
[31:25] | We’re also handling the leo event, | 我们也在处理里奥的事 |
[31:30] | Listen, I gotta go. Ryan’s here. | 我得挂了 莱恩来了 |
[31:33] | I know it isn’t. | 我知道不是 |
[31:35] | Yeah, I think we’re all about to find out why. | 我觉得我们一起找出原因 |
[31:40] | Later. | 再见 |
[31:43] | Ah! Even on his day off, | 甚至是他休息的日子 |
[31:45] | It is always a pleasure to see my favorite assistant. | 见到我最喜欢的助手真开心 |
[31:49] | Thanks, Randall, for the first and only compliment | 谢谢你第一次的赞美 |
[31:52] | I’m going to receive today. | 我今天准备接受 |
[31:53] | Oh, I’m sorry. What’s wrong? | 对不起 你咋了 |
[31:56] | I, I was just, uh… | 我只是 |
[31:57] | I was just trying to get extra shifts at the bar, | 我试着换班 |
[31:59] | But Jeff’s being a prick. | 但是杰夫不同意 |
[32:00] | Well, what can I do to help? | 我能帮什么忙 |
[32:02] | Well, I was wondering if there was anything else | 我想知道这里是否 |
[32:04] | I could do around here. | 有我能做的其他事 |
[32:06] | You know, when I offered you this job, it was full-time. | 你知道 当我给你这份工作时 它就是全职的 |
[32:10] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[32:11] | But I let you make it part-time because you wanted it that way. | 但是允许你把它当做兼职工作因为你想这样 |
[32:14] | Randall, I’m going to new mexico for a month. | 兰德尔 我想去新墨西哥一个月 |
[32:17] | They’re barely paying me anything to do this movie. | 他们几乎支付了所有让我去完成这部电影 |
[32:20] | I really need the cash. | 我真的需要现金 |
[32:21] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你点事吗 |
[32:23] | – Have you ever considered – I don’t know. | -你曾经考虑过 -我不知道 |
[32:25] | making plans for a sustainable future? | 为未来做一个长远计划 |
[32:29] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[32:33] | What am I gonna do with you? | 我该怎么做 |
[32:39] | You’ve been really cool, Randall. | 你真的很好 兰德尔 |
[32:41] | I really, you know… | 我真的 你知道 |
[32:42] | You know how much I appreciate what you’ve done for me. | 你知道我有多感激你为我做的 |
[32:45] | You know you’ll have this job waiting for you when you get back. | 你知道当你回来 会有工作等着你 |
[32:47] | You know that, right? | 你知道 对吗 |
[32:49] | You’ll have this, at least. | 至少你会有这份工作 |
[32:52] | I’m so strapped. | 我身无分文 |
[33:06] | What is it? | 咋了 |
[33:08] | Oh, man, I totally forgot I have this appointment. | 我完全忘了我还有约会 |
[33:12] | Yeah, of course you did. | 当然你得去赴约 |
[33:14] | Well, I will see you tomorrow, Ryan. | 明天见 莱恩 |
[33:16] | And I’ll see what I can find for you. | 我会看看我能为你做点什么 |
[33:18] | Thanks, Randall | 谢谢 兰德尔 |
[35:13] | Shh. Don’t worry, baby. | 别担心 宝贝 |
[35:15] | Gonna be all right. | 会变好的 |
[35:19] | Gonna be okay. | 会变好的 |
[36:36] | – He in? Hey. – Yeah. | -他在里面 -是 |
[36:37] | – Let me just tell him. – Keep an eye on that for me. | -让我告诉他 -替我留意着 |
[36:39] | Oh… | 好的 |
[36:42] | Hey, Christian. | 晦 克里斯蒂安 |
[36:43] | No girls allowed. | 别让女孩们进来 |
[36:46] | Hey, Christian. | 晦 克里斯蒂安 |
[36:48] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[36:50] | Going over effects the budget will allow. | 看看预算允许的特效 |
[36:53] | Even though my boyfriend is the effects supervisor, | 虽然我男朋友是特效总监 |
[36:56] | he’s not doing this for free, so we have to pick and choose. | 但是他不免费 所以我们得挑选 |
[36:59] | That little bitch | 小妹子 |
[37:04] | I wanna talk to you about something. | 我想跟你谈点事 |
[37:06] | Yep? | 嗯 |
[37:09] | What is it? | 什么 |
[37:10] | Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[37:18] | Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[37:20] | Another topic my boyfriend loves to hate. | 又是一个我男朋友讨厌的话题 |
[37:23] | Really? Why’s that? | 真的 为什么 |
[37:25] | Every movie I’ve produced, | 我制作的每一部电影 |
[37:26] | he thinks I’m trying to bang the leading man, | 他都觉得我想上男主演 |
[37:28] | And, uh, half the time, he’s been wrong. | 大部分时候 他是错的 |
[37:34] | I want you to call Ryan in tomorrow. | 我想让你明天给莱恩打电话 |
[37:36] | Tell him he’s been replaced. | 告诉他他被换了 |
[37:39] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[37:41] | What happened? What’s Gerald’s problem? | 发生啥了 杰拉尔德什么问题 |
[37:44] | This has nothing to do with Gerald, And Ryan’s not actually being replaced. | 跟杰拉尔德无关 莱恩事实上不会被替换 |
[37:47] | I don’t get it. | 不明白 |
[37:48] | Just call Ryan in | 给莱恩打电话告诉他 |
[37:50] | And tell him that Gerald’s thinking of taking him out of the movie. | 杰拉尔德想把他踢出去 |
[37:52] | And you, Jon, can convince him otherwise | 你 乔恩 可以说服他 |
[37:55] | If Ryan’s willing to do something for you. | 如果莱恩愿意为你做点什么 |
[37:58] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[38:01] | Tell him he gets to keep the part if he sleeps with you. | 告诉他如果跟你睡觉他才能得到角色 |
[38:11] | Why the hell would I do that? | 为什么我得这么做 |
[38:14] | Favor to me. | 帮我个忙 |
[38:15] | You’re not joking, huh? | 你没开玩笑 |
[38:17] | No, I am not. | 我没有 |
[38:19] | Christian, I’m friends with Gina. | 克里斯蒂安 我跟吉娜是朋友 |
[38:21] | Ryan is totally straight. | 莱恩完全就是个直男 |
[38:23] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[38:25] | You think he’s totally straight? | 你觉得他是直男 |
[38:27] | That’s what I believe, yeah. | 是 我这么认为 |
[38:29] | So how did he get the job at the hotel, huh? | 那他怎么得到酒店那份工作 |
[38:32] | ’cause he’s so straight or ’cause he’s so, um, smart? | 因为他太直了 或者因为他太聪明了 |
[38:36] | Christian, I’m best friends with Gina, | 克里斯蒂安 我跟吉娜是最好的朋友 |
[38:38] | And I can’t do this to her. | 我不能这么对她 |
[38:40] | Jon, Jon, Jon. | 乔恩 |
[38:43] | Relax. | 放松 |
[38:45] | It’s just a prank. | 一个玩笑而已 |
[38:47] | Test Ryan, see what his reaction is. | 测试莱恩 看看他的反应 |
[38:49] | Afterwards, you can tell him it’s a joke. | 之后 你可以告诉他这只是个玩笑 |
[38:52] | And if he has the balls to go to Gina | 如果他去告诉吉娜 |
[38:53] | And tell her about your little prank, | 告诉她你的玩笑 |
[38:55] | Then just say, “Christian put me up to it. “ | 那你就说 克里斯蒂安让我这么做的 |
[38:57] | Blame it on me. I’ll take full responsibility. | 全怪到我头上 我承担全部责任 |
[38:59] | Chris, I don’t think I can do this. | 克里斯 我不认为我能这么做 |
[39:03] | Jon, there are a lot of people in this town | 乔恩 这里有很多人 |
[39:06] | Who call themselves producers. | 可以称他们为制片人 |
[39:09] | You’re just one. | 你只是其中之一 |
[39:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:21] | But I still don’t get it. | 但是我仍然不理解 |
[39:22] | You don’t need to. | 你不需要明白 |
[39:24] | Besides, you might get lucky. | 另外 你可能得到一些运气 |
[40:05] | Hey, Tara! | 嘿 泰拉 |
[40:08] | Baby! | 宝贝 |
[40:39] | Hi. | 晦 |
[40:41] | What’d you do today? | 你今天干什么 |
[40:43] | – I went to the gym. – Which gym? | -我去健身房了 -哪一个 |
[40:46] | Equinox. The gym that I’m a member of. | 二分点 我是那的会员 |
[40:49] | The one on Westwood or the one on Sunset? | 西好莱坞那的还是日落那的 |
[40:52] | The one in west Hollywood. | 西好莱坞那的 |
[40:54] | Why did you go to the one in west Hollywood? | 你为什么去那家 |
[40:55] | Because it was closer to where I was meeting Gina for lunch. | 因为那距我见吉娜吃午餐的地方近 |
[40:58] | What time did you go to the gym? | 你什么时候去的 |
[41:04] | Tell me something, do you find Gina attractive? | 告诉我 你觉得吉娜迷人吗 |
[41:07] | No. I’d never hire an assistant I find attractive. | 不 我不会雇我觉得迷人的助理 |
[41:10] | Why not? She’s a pretty girl. | 为什么不 她很漂亮 |
[41:12] | Do you find Ryan attractive? | 你觉得莱恩迷人吗 |
[41:13] | Okay, here we go. | 好 我们开始吧 |
[41:15] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不觉得 |
[41:19] | Well, I figured you have to find him attractive on some level. | 我觉得你在某些层面觉得他很迷人 |
[41:20] | You cast him as the lead in the movie. | 你让他当了电影的主角 |
[41:22] | No, no, that’s not true. | 不 不 那不是真的 |
[41:24] | I did not cast him in the movie. | 我没有 |
[41:26] | All right, you made me cast him as the lead in the movie. | 好吧 你使我让他当上了主角 |
[41:28] | No, we’ve been over this. I didn’t make you do anything. | 不 我们跳过这个 我没让你做任何事 |
[41:30] | You hired him as a favor to Gina, | 你雇他因为帮吉娜个忙 |
[41:32] | And that’s why he’s in the movie, isn’t it? | 这就是为什么能演这部电影 不是吗 |
[41:34] | Would you fuck him? | 你会跟他做爱吗 |
[41:36] | What did you just fucking ask me? | 你他妈的在问我什么 |
[41:38] | I said would… You… Fuck… Him? | 我说 你会跟他做爱吗 |
[41:45] | No… I… Wouldn’t. | 不 我不会 |
[41:52] | Did actors in the past, and I have two words for them: | 过往的演员 我有两个给他们 |
[41:55] | Never again. | 再也不会 |
[41:57] | I just thought maybe you two knew each other. | 我觉得也许你们两个认识呢 |
[41:59] | Maybe you met before. | 也许你们之前见过 |
[42:00] | When? When would we have met before? | 什么时候 我们之前什么时候见过 |
[42:02] | Please, enlighten me. | 求你 放过我吧 |
[42:03] | Maybe your modeling days when you first got to L. A. | 也许是你当模特的时候 |
[42:07] | Oh, god, no, I hadn’t, Christian. | 上帝 不 克里斯蒂安 我没有 |
[42:10] | But you know, who knows? | 但是谁知道 |
[42:12] | I was pretty wasted during those days. | 那些日子我完全荒废掉了 |
[42:14] | So anything’s possible, right? | 所以一切都有可能 对吗 |
[42:17] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[42:18] | Christian, why are you asking me these things? | 克里斯蒂安 你为什么问我这些事 |
[42:21] | No reason. You’re the one getting all defensive. | 没有原因 你自我保护意识太强 |
[42:23] | I’m chill, baby. | 我很寒心 宝贝 |
[42:25] | Why are you asking me about Ryan? | 你为什么问我莱恩 |
[42:28] | I just thought maybe the two of you had met before. | 我只是觉得你们两个之前见过 |
[42:32] | No. Nope. We had not. | 没有 我们没有 |
[42:35] | We had not met before. | 我们之前没见过 |
[42:39] | I’m gonna get another. You want one? | 我想再来一杯 你想要吗 |
[42:42] | Yeah. | 好 |
[42:44] | After that interrogation, give me a fucking double. | 审问完了 给我来双倍的 |
[42:49] | How was your day? | 你怎么样 |
[42:52] | Did you go to the gym today? | 你今天去健身房了吗 |
[43:40] | Hey, babe! | 晦 宝贝 |
[43:44] | – Hey, babe. – How’d it go? | -晦 宝贝 -怎么样 |
[43:46] | Uh, I don’t think I got it. Too many other guys. | 我觉得我没成功 太多其他人了 |
[43:50] | I’m sorry, babe. | 抱歉 宝贝 |
[43:58] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[44:00] | Christian does yoga with Cynthia gray? | 克里斯蒂安跟辛西娅做瑜伽 |
[44:03] | What? | 什么 |
[44:05] | I’m just looking at his schedule. | 我看了她的计划 |
[44:07] | Do you know her? | 你认识她 |
[44:08] | Yeah. Actually, I was in an acting class with her | 我跟她一起上过表演课 |
[44:11] | A few years ago. | 几年前 |
[44:12] | Weird to see her name again. | 再见她的名字觉得不可思议 |
[44:15] | So she’s teaching yoga now. Typical. | 那她现在在教瑜伽 |
[44:18] | Right, that’s exactly what Christian’s doing | 是 那就是克里斯蒂安在做的 |
[44:19] | When he’s over with Cynthia. It’s yoga. Sure. | 当他跟辛西娅一起 就是瑜伽 当然 |
[44:26] | So I had lunch with Tara today. | 我今天跟泰拉吃午餐了 |
[44:29] | – You did? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是 |
[44:35] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[44:36] | Yeah. Yeah, I just… | 是 我只是 |
[44:39] | I don’t know. I guess I’m a little surprised | 我不知道 我猜我有点惊讶 |
[44:41] | After what you told me about her last night. | 在你昨晚告诉我她的事后 |
[44:43] | Yeah, I know, but Christian asked me to go, so… | 我知道 但是克里斯蒂安让我去 |
[44:46] | Why? I don’t know. | 为什么 我不知道 |
[44:49] | It was like he wanted me to find out something. | 像是他想我去发现什么东西 |
[44:51] | – Like what? – I really don’t know. | -比如什么 -我真的不知道 |
[44:54] | Naturally, it just confirmed everything he already knew, | 之后 只是证实了他早已知道的一切 |
[44:56] | Which is that she doesn’t wanna have anything more to do with the movie. | 就是她不想再跟这部电影有什么关系 |
[45:00] | What else did she say? | 她还说什么了 |
[45:03] | Well, I don’t think she believed me | 我不觉得她相信我 |
[45:04] | When I told her you thought Christian was cool. | 当我告诉她你觉得克里斯蒂安很好 |
[45:08] | – Why would you tell her that? – Huh? | -你为什么告诉她 -呃 |
[45:10] | That… why would you say that I thought Christian was cool? | 你为什么说我觉得克里斯蒂安很好 |
[45:13] | What does it matter? You don’t care that I said that, right? | 有什么关系 你不在意的 对吗 |
[45:19] | Ryan? | 莱恩 |
[45:23] | You can tell her whatever you want, babe. | 你可以随时给她打电话只要你想 宝贝 |
[45:30] | I mean, I don’t even know her. | 我是说 我甚至不认识她 |
[45:34] | She also seemed… | 她看起来也 |
[45:37] | I don’t know, she seemed scared. | 我不知道 她似乎很害怕 |
[45:39] | Really anxious. | 真的很焦虑 |
[45:43] | She kinda reminded me of like one of those girls | 她有点让我想起 |
[45:45] | in those movies that’s being followed by somebody. | 那些在电影里被跟踪的女孩 |
[45:50] | I… I don’t know. It was just very weird. | 我不知道 就是很奇怪 |
[46:44] | Hey!Hey. Is everything okay? | 晦 一切还好吗 |
[46:47] | I mean, you said we couldn’t talk about this on the phone. | 我意思是 你说我们不能再电话里说 |
[46:49] | I asked Gina what this was about. | 我问吉娜怎么了 |
[46:51] | – She had no idea. – Ryan, it’s okay. | -她也不知道 -莱恩 好着呢 |
[46:53] | Close the door. | 把门关上 |
[46:55] | But why? | 为什么 |
[46:57] | Uh, there’s no one here. | 这没人 |
[47:01] | Close the door, Ryan. | 把门关上 莱恩 |
[47:11] | Can we make this fast? | 我们能快点吗 |
[47:12] | I’d rather just stand, if that’s okay. | 如果没什么我站着就好 |
[47:14] | What’s going on? | 究竟发生什么了 |
[47:16] | Why are you calling me to the office At 11:00 at night, Jon? | 为什么你让我晚上11点 来办公室 乔恩 |
[47:20] | Look, I’ll be upfront. | 我直说了 |
[47:22] | Gerald is still having problems with you for the lead. | 杰拉尔德仍然对你当主角有异议 |
[47:25] | I know you’ve known this, | 我知道你知道这些 |
[47:27] | and even though you’ve been officially cast for this, | 即使你已经正式出演 |
[47:29] | he’s reconsidering. | 他仍可以重新考虑 |
[47:31] | You’re fucking kidding me. | 你在跟我开玩笑 |
[47:33] | No. I’m not fucking kidding you. | 我没有开玩笑 |
[47:40] | What does this mean? | 什么意思 |
[47:43] | What does “reconsidering” mean? | 重新考虑什么意思 |
[47:45] | We’re shooting in a month, Jon. I put my whole life on hold. | 我们一个月后就开机了 我投入我整个的生活 |
[47:48] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[47:59] | I’m the one with the direct line to Chris and Gerald. | 我跟直接决定的克里斯和杰拉尔德是一起的 |
[48:03] | Has Gina been told about this? | 告诉吉娜了吗 |
[48:05] | No, Gina hasn’t been told about this. | 还没有 |
[48:07] | If Gina hasn’t been told about this, then why am I here? | 如果还没有告诉吉娜 为什么我会在这 |
[48:12] | I’m calling her. | 我给她打电话 |
[48:13] | No, don’t. Put the phone away. | 不用 把电话拿走 |
[48:18] | Ryan, put the phone down! | 莱恩 把电话放下 |
[48:22] | I can make sure you keep the role. | 我可以保证你的角色 |
[48:27] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[48:30] | How’s that? | 怎么保证 |
[48:33] | Well, I’m going out to, uh, | 我打算去 |
[48:38] | Palm springs this weekend, and, uh… | 棕桐泉褶这周末 |
[48:41] | Well, why don’t you come? | 你为什么不来 |
[48:46] | Aren’t you going with Billy? | 你不跟比利去吗 |
[48:48] | No. | 不 |
[48:51] | You mean me and Gina? | 你是说我和吉娜 |
[48:53] | No. Just, um… | 不 只有 |
[48:58] | Just me and you. | 我和你 |
[49:06] | Sure. Why not? But… | 当然 为什么不行 但是 |
[49:11] | Why wait? | 为什么等着 |
[49:13] | Exactly. | 说具体点 |
[49:14] | Let’s do it now. | 我们现在就开始吧 |
[49:16] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -可以吗 -可以 |
[49:18] | Suck me off right now. | 现在就口交 |
[49:20] | – Right here. – Now. In the office. | -就在这 -现在 办公室 |
[49:22] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -确定 -是 |
[49:24] | Come on. Get to work. Fuckin’ put it in your mouth. | 快点 来吧 快把它放到你嘴里 |
[49:27] | Seriously? | 认真的 |
[49:28] | Seriously. Come on. | 认真的 来吧 |
[49:30] | I need to get off. Make it hard. | 我需要脱裤子 硬起来 |
[49:33] | Is this what you want? | 这是你想要的吗 |
[49:35] | Suck me off right now. You know you want it. | 口交吧 你知道你想要 |
[50:00] | Hey, Cynthia? | 晦 辛西娅 |
[50:02] | Hey, uh, this is Ryan from Suzie Walter’s acting class. | 我是苏西沃特尔表演课的莱恩 |
[50:07] | Yeah, yeah, I know. It’s… it’s been a long time. | 是 我知道 很久了 |
[50:12] | Listen, I wanted to ask you something. | 听着 我想问你点事 |
[51:14] | Who is this? | 这是谁 |
[51:42] | I’m going out. Amber texted me. | 我出去一下 安布尔给我发短信了 |
[51:44] | We’re gonna have a drink or see a movie or something. | 我们去喝一杯或者看电影或者干些其他的 |
[51:47] | Cool. | 很好 |
[51:49] | Really? That’s it? | 真的 就这样 |
[51:50] | You’re not gonna ask me where I’m going or when I’ll be home? | 你不会问我我去哪或者我什么时候回家 |
[51:54] | Nothing? | 什么都不问 |
[51:55] | No. I trust you, baby. | 不 我相信你 宝贝 |
[51:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[52:00] | I’m gonna take a shower first. | 我先洗澡 |
[53:50] | Okay. I’m going out. I’ll be back in a bit. | 我出去了 一会就回来 |
[53:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[53:57] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算做什么 |
[53:59] | Go online. | 上网 |
[54:01] | Look for somebody to be here when you get back. | 找点人来这里当你回来 |
[54:03] | Oh, okay. Really? Tonight? | 好 真的吗 今晚 |
[54:06] | Yeah. Really. | 是 真的 |
[54:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[54:15] | You smell nice. | 你闻起来很香 |
[54:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[54:38] | Hey, it’s me. | 晦 是我 |
[54:41] | I need you to come over now. | 我要你现在过来 |
[56:15] | – So, you remember me? – No, I don’t. | -那 你记得我 -不 我不记得 |
[56:19] | Yeah, I used to date Christian, you know, before I met you. | 我过去常约克里斯蒂安 你知道 在我遇见你之前 |
[56:23] | Great. | 很好 |
[56:24] | You don’t seem surprised. | 你看起来一点也不惊讶 |
[56:26] | Honestly, I don’t really care who Christian dated. | 老实说 我不在乎谁跟克里斯蒂安约会 |
[56:28] | And why would I be surprised? | 为什么我要惊讶 |
[56:30] | Christian went out with a lot of girls before me, | 在我之前 克里斯蒂安跟很多女孩出去 |
[56:33] | And I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[56:35] | Well, I would. I would care. | 我会 我在意 |
[56:38] | Cynthia… | 辛西娅 |
[56:40] | Really don’t have a clue, do you? | 真的没有线索吗 |
[56:44] | You don’t know anything about me and Christian, do you? | 你不知道我和克里斯蒂安的一切吗 |
[56:48] | All right, you know what? | 那好 你知道什么 |
[56:50] | Lay it out, babe. What kind of trouble am I in? | 说出来 宝贝 我现在陷入什么问题 |
[56:53] | Tara, you know, I have enough of a clue | 泰拉 你知道 我有很多方法 |
[56:55] | to get into contact with you. | 跟你联系 |
[56:57] | Okay, because I think, you need to get out of this relationship. | 因为我觉得你需要走出这段关系 |
[57:01] | I think you need to get away from him. | 我觉得你需要离开他 |
[57:07] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[57:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[57:11] | Because he’s sick. He’s a sick little boy. | 因为他令人恶心 |
[57:16] | Go on. | 继续 |
[57:19] | I mean, even though he was, you know, fucking other girls, | 我意思是 即使他和其他女孩乱搞 |
[57:23] | There were, of course, the hookups that we did together. | 我们一起做过很多”连接” |
[57:27] | I never wanted to. I mean, he… | 我从来不想 我是说 他 |
[57:30] | Always pressured me into them. | 强迫我做那些 |
[57:32] | Really? You didn’t want to? | 真的 你不想 |
[57:35] | I’m assuming he does the same thing with you. | 我确信 他和你做了同样的事 |
[57:40] | Just finish your fucking story, Cynthia. | 赶紧说完你的故事 辛西娅 |
[57:42] | I need to get the hell outta here. | 我需要离开这 |
[57:43] | Not really a story. No. | 不真是个故事 不 |
[57:46] | Just that moment when everything became clarified for me. | 就在那一刻当一切对我变得清晰 |
[57:49] | You know, one night when things got out of hand. | 有一晚当事情失控 |
[57:54] | How? | 怎么失控 |
[57:56] | I found myself in the emergency room at UCLA. | 我发现我自己在急诊室 |
[58:00] | Hmm. How did that happen? | 什么情况 |
[58:03] | Christian decided to invite a bunch of guys over to the house. | 克里斯蒂安决定请一群家伙来家里 |
[58:07] | And you let him. | 你允许了 |
[58:08] | No. | 没有 |
[58:10] | Actually, I didn’t. I was passed out. | 事实上 我昏倒了 |
[58:15] | And who’s fault was that, Cynthia, um? | 那是谁的错 辛西娅 |
[58:17] | Your precious Christian decided to crush up | 你的宝贝克里斯蒂安决定弄碎 |
[58:19] | a bunch of rufelin in a drink that he gave me. | 很多Rufelin 到他给我的饮料里 |
[58:21] | I never called him “precious, “first of all. | 首先 我从来不叫他可爱的 |
[58:23] | I believe that was your name. | 我相信那是你的名字 |
[58:25] | Secondly, it’s “rohypnol. “ | 第二 那是迷幻药 |
[58:28] | – Third of all – you know what I meant. | -第三 -你知道我什么意思 |
[58:30] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[58:32] | Really. | 真的 |
[58:33] | You don’t. | 你不相信 |
[58:37] | So what are you saying, Cynthia? What are you saying? | 你想说什么 辛西娅 |
[58:42] | You saying that you didn’t let yourself get gang banged, | 你想说你不想让你自己被群交 |
[58:45] | – that you had no control – he filmed the entire thing, | -你失控了 -他录下了整个过程 |
[58:48] | And then he threatened to put it up on different sites | 然后他威胁要把这个放到不同的地方 |
[58:50] | if I said anything to anybody. | 如果我对任何人说了 |
[58:52] | Obviously you weren’t in control of Christian. I am. | 很明显你没有控制克里斯蒂安 我不一样 |
[58:55] | Do you know? I’m telling you this because | 我告诉你是因为我觉得他要伤害你 |
[58:57] | I think he’s gonna hurt you in the same way. | 用同样的方法 |
[58:59] | No, you’re telling me this because you’re jealous | 不 你告诉我因为你嫉妒 |
[59:01] | and a little drunk. | 也有点喝醉了 |
[59:03] | God, it’s such a girl-thing to do. | 上帝 这真是女孩做的事 |
[59:11] | Look, Christian’s not gonna hurt me. | 克里斯蒂安不会伤害我 |
[59:13] | If anything, I’m the one that’s gonna hurt him. | 如果有 那我就是要伤害他的那一个 |
[1:00:04] | She’s on her way back. | 她在回来的路上 |
[1:00:07] | We got 20 minutes. | 我们有20分钟 |
[1:00:10] | We are now hacking into Ryan’s facebook page | 我们现在进入莱恩的脸书页面 |
[1:00:13] | Because you have to be friends with him to look at it. | 因为你必须和他成为朋友 |
[1:00:16] | And privacy block is on, photos locked. | 个人保护开着 照片被锁了 |
[1:00:21] | Is she friends with him? | 她跟他是朋友 |
[1:00:22] | No. | 不是 |
[1:00:24] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[1:00:26] | Dude, I’ve been your tech guy for like three years. | 老兄 我已经当你的技术伙伴三年了 |
[1:00:29] | What is up with the paranoia? I’ve never seen you like this. | 这个偏执狂怎么了 我从没见过你这样 |
[1:00:35] | Stop. | 停 |
[1:00:46] | Christian, uh, you wanted me to check the phone? | 克里斯蒂安 你想我检查电话吗 |
[1:00:51] | Think I found those deleted texts you wanted me to see. | 我发现了那些你想让我看的已经删掉的短信 |
[1:00:54] | Um, not a lot of them, but, uh, | 不是很多 但是 |
[1:00:58] | I don’t know what this means, but it was sent to… | 我不知道这是什么意思 但是它被发给 |
[1:01:03] | It was sent to Ryan’s phone. | 被发送到莱恩的手机上 |
[1:01:09] | How quickly can you hack into his bank account? | 你多快能进入他的银行账户 |
[1:01:41] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[1:01:43] | Who? | 谁 |
[1:01:44] | The guy that just walked out of the house. | 刚走出屋子的那个人 |
[1:01:46] | Who in the fuck do you think I’m talking about? | 你到底觉得我跟谁聊天 |
[1:01:49] | Oh, he brought me some weed. | 他给我带了些海草 |
[1:01:51] | You’re such a liar. | 你是个骗子 |
[1:01:54] | How does that make me a liar? | 我怎么就成骗子了 |
[1:01:58] | It’s not just that. | 不仅仅是这些 |
[1:02:03] | How was Amber? | 安布尔怎么样 |
[1:02:06] | I wouldn’t know. I didn’t see Amber. | 我上哪知道 我没见安布尔 |
[1:02:08] | – You didn’t? – Nope. | -你没有 -没有 |
[1:02:10] | Where’d you go? | 你去哪了 |
[1:02:17] | Who’s Cynthia? | 谁是辛西娅 |
[1:02:22] | I don’t know who you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说谁 |
[1:02:25] | Stop fucking lying, Christian. | 别骗人了 克里斯蒂安 |
[1:02:27] | I know lots of Cynthias. What I meant was | 我认识很多辛西娅 我意思是 |
[1:02:29] | I don’t know which Cynthia you’re referring to. | 我不知道你说的是哪个 |
[1:02:33] | Fine. Okay. | 很好 |
[1:02:35] | Someone texted me because they wanted to talk to me about you. | 有人发短信给我因为他们想跟我谈论你 |
[1:02:38] | Turns out that it’s some girl you dated on the east side, | 结果是某个你在东边约过的女孩 |
[1:02:41] | and not only did you put her in the hospital, | 你不仅把她送进了医院 |
[1:02:43] | But you invited a bunch of fucking guys over | 你也请了一群家伙来这 |
[1:02:45] | And then pulled a fucking train on her, Christian. | 然后她被群奸 克里斯蒂安 |
[1:02:47] | – I know the whole thing. – Wait, wait, wait, wait. | -我知道整件事 -等等 |
[1:02:48] | That didn’t fucking happen!Christian, what the fuck? | 那根本就没发生过 克里斯蒂安 什么鬼 |
[1:02:50] | – Oh, right, I’m sure. – No, look. | -我确定 -不 听着 |
[1:02:52] | I dated a girl named Cynthia before you… | 在你之前我约过叫辛西娅的女孩 |
[1:02:54] | Now you remember. | 现在你想起来了 |
[1:02:55] | But none of that other shit happened. | 但是那种事从没发生过 |
[1:02:58] | All right? | 好吗 |
[1:03:01] | You’re such a fucking liar. | 你就是个骗子 |
[1:03:03] | I swear to god! | 我向上帝发誓 |
[1:03:04] | If it happened, I would tell you. | 如果有 我会告诉你 |
[1:03:06] | It didn’t fucking happen. | 根本就没有这回事 |
[1:03:07] | I don’t know why she would say that. | 我不知道她为什么这么说 |
[1:03:09] | – I have no fucking clue. – Me either! | -我不知道 -我也一样 |
[1:03:11] | I don’t know why she would say that either. | 我也不知道她为什么这么做 |
[1:03:12] | She’s fucking on drugs, and she’s obsessed with me. | 她在犯毒瘾 她很迷恋我 |
[1:03:14] | I don’t know what the fuck is wrong with… I… I don’t know. | 我不知道怎么了 我不知道 |
[1:03:17] | What kind of drugs was she on? Roofies? | 她吸哪种毒 催眠药 |
[1:03:18] | I have no idea. She’s crazy. I don’t fucking know. | 我不知道 她疯了 我他妈不知道 |
[1:03:22] | She probably is jealous that I’m with you instead of her. | 她也许嫉妒我跟你在一起而不是她 |
[1:03:26] | But it did not happen. | 但是真没有这回事 |
[1:03:27] | – She’s on drugs. – Yes. | -她吸毒 -是 |
[1:03:29] | If it happened, I would tell you. | 如果有 我会告诉你 |
[1:03:31] | I swear to god. | 我发誓 |
[1:03:33] | – But it did not. Oh. – Thanks. | -但是真没有 -谢谢 |
[1:03:36] | It didn’t though. I swear. | 真没有 我发誓 |
[1:03:39] | Okay | 好 |
[1:03:45] | Who’s that? | 谁 |
[1:03:49] | Nobody. It’s… Whoever. Nobody. | 没谁 |
[1:03:52] | Christian, who is that? | 克里斯蒂安 是谁 |
[1:03:54] | It’s just somebody I invited over, | 就是我请到这来的人 |
[1:03:56] | But we can do it another night. | 但是我们可以选在另一晚 |
[1:03:58] | It’s fine. We can cancel. | 我们可以取消 |
[1:04:01] | No. Tell ’em to come over. | 不 让他们来 |
[1:04:04] | Are you sure? I mean, they’re close, but… | 你确定 我是说 他们很近 但是 |
[1:04:08] | No. Don’t cancel. | 不 不用取消 |
[1:04:12] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[1:04:19] | Tell ’em to meet me upstairs. | 告诉他们来楼上见我 |
[1:04:22] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[1:04:24] | – They wanna use the pool first. – Great. Whatever. | -他们想先用泳池 -好 随便 |
[1:04:33] | They’re here. | 他们在这 |
[1:04:35] | Let ’em in. | 让他们进来 |
[1:05:13] | It’s a little less than that. | 有点不爽 |
[1:05:17] | It’s always nice to cool off. | 冲个凉感觉很好 |
[1:05:19] | Ooh, it’s cold out there. | 这很冷 |
[1:05:23] | It’s warmer upstairs. | 楼上更暖和 |
[1:05:25] | Let’s go upstairs. | 我们上楼 |
[1:05:46] | This is Tara. | 这是泰拉 |
[1:05:50] | Come on in. | 快进来 |
[1:06:08] | Come here. | 到这来 |
[1:06:14] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:06:26] | Let me see my girls together, come on. | 让我来看看我的女孩们在一起 来吧 |
[1:06:29] | Yeah, that’s right. That’s what I wanna see. | 对 就这样 这就是我想看的 |
[1:06:31] | I wanna see the two of you together. | 我想看你们两个在一起 |
[1:06:37] | Just lie down. | 躺下 |
[1:06:40] | Kiss him. Fucking kiss him. | 吻他 |
[1:06:45] | Fucking kiss him. Come on, baby. | 吻他 来吧 宝贝 |
[1:06:49] | Now this is what I wanna to see. | 现在是我想看的 |
[1:06:56] | Kiss him. Kiss him more. | 亲他 |
[1:07:13] | Go down on him. | 去他的下体 |
[1:07:16] | No, no, no. Not you. Him. | 不是你 |
[1:07:20] | Go, Jerry. | 去 杰瑞 |
[1:07:28] | You listen to me, okay? | 你听我的 好吗 |
[1:07:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:08:06] | – Strange how things work out. – How do you mean? | -奇怪事情的结果 -什么意思 |
[1:08:09] | Well, I remember liking you, and then you ended up with Tara. | 我记得我喜欢过你 然后你跟泰拉在一起了 |
[1:08:13] | Then I remember liking Christian, | 我喜欢过克里斯蒂安 |
[1:08:14] | and he ended up with Tara. | 他也跟泰拉在一起了 |
[1:08:17] | I don’t know if I’m gonna find a guy, | 我不知道我能不能找到男朋友 |
[1:08:19] | maybe I just need to get out of L. A. | 也许我需要离开这 |
[1:08:21] | Yeah, it’s a pretty fucked-up town, isn’t it? | 这真是个相当糟糕的地方 不是吗 |
[1:08:26] | Sure you don’t wanna stay, maybe grab some lunch? | 当然你不想呆在这里 想在这吃午餐吗 |
[1:08:29] | I just wanted to come by and hear what happened | 我只想过来听听发生了什么 |
[1:08:31] | and to thank you in person. | 亲自谢谢你 |
[1:08:32] | It sounded like a weird request, but I appreciate it. | 这听起来像个奇怪的要求 但是我很感激 |
[1:08:35] | You took it a lot further than I thought. Thanks. | 你做了比我想的更多 谢谢 |
[1:08:38] | First acting gig I’ve had in years. | 近些年我第一次小型演出 |
[1:08:42] | You really love Tara? | 你真的爱泰拉 |
[1:08:44] | Yeah. I mean, I’m with someone, but yeah. | 是 虽然我跟别人在一起 但是 |
[1:08:47] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:08:48] | Ryan, I let that go a long time ago. | 莱恩很久前我就放下了 |
[1:08:51] | You realize that you have to let it go, too, at a certain point? | 你明白你也该放下 在某个时刻 |
[1:08:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:10:26] | Hey, hey, hey!Why are you following me? | 你为什么跟踪我 |
[1:10:28] | What the fuck are you doing? What do you want, huh? | 你他妈在干什么 你想怎样 |
[1:10:30] | I don’t know you! | 我不认识你 |
[1:10:32] | I know who sent you! Come on, admit it! | 我知道谁派你来的 承认吧 |
[1:10:35] | Fucking Christian! | 他妈的克里斯蒂安 |
[1:10:37] | You want my picture, huh? You want my picture? | 你要我的照片 |
[1:10:39] | Where’s your phone? Give it! | 你电话呢 |
[1:10:40] | Nobody wants your picture, okay? | 没人想要你的照片 好吗 |
[1:10:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:10:46] | Okay? Tell Christian I know what the fuck he’s doing. | 好吗 告诉克里斯蒂安我知道他做的鬼事 |
[1:10:49] | Tell that piece of shit I know! | 告诉他我知道 |
[1:11:10] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[1:11:26] | This can’t be my phone. | 这不是我的电话 |
[1:11:29] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:13:25] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:13:27] | I was just looking for my phone. | 我在找我的电话 |
[1:13:29] | Did you find it? | 你找到了吗 |
[1:13:30] | Christian, why is my phone in your drawer? | 克里斯蒂安 为什么我的电话在你的抽屉里 |
[1:13:34] | – Yeah, Christian. – Did you find it? | -克里斯蒂安 -你找到了吗 |
[1:13:36] | – Christian, why was my phone – I know about you and Ryan! | -克里斯蒂安 为什么我的电话 -我知道你和莱恩的事 |
[1:13:39] | You fucking lying bitch! | 你个撒谎的婊子 |
[1:13:41] | Are you gonna fucking admit it? Are you? | 你打算承认吗 |
[1:13:43] | – Oh, shit! – Are you gonna admit it | -天啊 -你打算承认吗 |
[1:13:44] | after I beat the fucking shit out of you? | 还是要我动手 |
[1:13:46] | You fucking lied to me! | 你他妈的骗我 |
[1:13:48] | I trusted you, and you lied to me! | 我相信你 你却骗我 |
[1:13:51] | – Christian… – You lied! | -克里斯蒂安 -你撒谎 |
[1:13:54] | Please! I really don’t know what you’re talking about! | 求你了 我真的不知道你在说什么 |
[1:14:01] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[1:14:11] | Oh, my god, I can’t believe how late I slept. | 上帝 我不相信我起得这么晚 |
[1:14:16] | How was your run? | 跑步怎么样 |
[1:14:23] | Babe, why are you drinking tequila at noon? | 宝贝 你怎么大早上喝龙舌兰 |
[1:14:29] | Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[1:14:31] | I’m glad your boss is seeing a shrink. | 我很高兴你老板看精神病医生 |
[1:14:35] | I’ve been looking at Christian’s schedule. | 我看了克里斯蒂安的计划 |
[1:14:38] | Dr. Campbell, 3:00. | 坎贝尔医生 三点 |
[1:14:40] | How do you know that dr. Campbell’s a shrink? | 你怎么知道坎贝尔是精神病医生 |
[1:14:42] | Stop it. I googled him. | 够了 我谷歌他了 |
[1:14:44] | What are you doing, protecting this psycho? | 你在干什么 保护这个精神病 |
[1:14:46] | Why do you even care? | 你为什么这么在意 |
[1:14:48] | Because he’s a sick fuck. | 因为他是个有病的混蛋 |
[1:14:51] | Ryan, I told you, you don’t have to like him. Wha… | 莱恩 我告诉 你不必喜欢他 |
[1:14:55] | The movie’s not gonna happen, Gina. | 这电影没我份了 吉娜 |
[1:14:57] | I really don’t know what you’re talking about right now. | 我不知道你现在在说什么 |
[1:14:59] | – The movie’s not – The movie’s happening. | -这电影没我份了 -你胡说什么 |
[1:15:00] | The movie’s not gonna happen. | 这电影没我戏份了 |
[1:15:02] | Ryan, what did… okay, stop. What did Jon… | 莱恩 乔恩做什么了 |
[1:15:04] | It’s not Jon. It’s not Gerald. | 不是乔恩不是杰拉尔德 |
[1:15:06] | It’s not you. It’s him. It’s Christian. | 也不是你 是他 是克里斯蒂安 |
[1:15:08] | He’s not gonna let the movie happen. | 他不想让我演下去 |
[1:15:10] | – You need to calm down. – He’s gonna pull out. | -你需要冷静 -他要退出 |
[1:15:12] | – He’s gonna fuckin’ pull out. – Ryan. What are you talking about? | -他要他妈的退出 -你在说什么 |
[1:15:14] | I don’t understand. What? I don’t understand! | 我不明白 什么 我不明白 |
[1:15:17] | It’s not gonna happen because I’ve been fucking his girlfriend | 这电影不会有了因为我上了她女朋友 |
[1:15:20] | for the last month. | 就在上月 |
[1:15:23] | It’s not gonna happen because… I’m in love with her. | 这电影不会有了因为我爱她 |
[1:15:29] | That’s why Tara stopped working on the movie. | 这就是为什么泰拉不再为这部电影工作 |
[1:15:33] | I never told you this, but we lived together for a year. | 我从来没告诉过你 我们住在一起一年了 |
[1:15:36] | Me and Tara. | 我和泰拉 |
[1:15:37] | She dumped me when she started hooking up with Christian. | 她甩了我 然后傍上了克里斯蒂安 |
[1:15:41] | I hadn’t seen her in three years | 我三年没见过她 |
[1:15:43] | until that day I walked into the audition room, | 直到那天我去试镜 |
[1:15:45] | And then it started again. | 再一次开始了 |
[1:15:48] | And Christian found out. | 克里斯蒂安发现了 |
[1:15:51] | He’s had me followed, | 他跟踪我 |
[1:15:53] | He’s fucked with my bank account, | 他动了我的银行账户 |
[1:15:54] | He’s insane, and he knows about me and Tara. | 他疯了 他知道我和泰拉 |
[1:15:57] | That’s why the movie’s not gonna happen, okay? Got it? | 这就是原因 明白没 |
[1:16:05] | I love you, baby. | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[1:16:08] | You believed in me. | 你信任我 |
[1:16:10] | You helped me so much, but I… I can’t control it, | 你帮了我很多 但是我 |
[1:16:16] | how I feel about her. | 无法控制我对她的感觉 |
[1:16:25] | But she’ll never be with you. | 但是她永远不会跟你在一起 |
[1:16:28] | She’s not going back to that. | 她不打算回到你身边 |
[1:16:31] | We can talk about this as much as you want. | 我们可以尽可能多的谈论这个 |
[1:16:35] | I’ll spend all day talking about this, | 我会花费整天时间 |
[1:16:38] | And then I want you out of here. | 然后我想要你离开这 |
[1:16:41] | I want you to take all your things, | 我想你拿走所有你的东西 |
[1:16:43] | and I want you out of here. | 我想你离开这 |
[1:16:46] | And then I’m going to beg Christian | 如后我去求克里斯蒂安 |
[1:16:48] | to keep the movie going. | 让这部电影继续 |
[1:16:50] | I don’t care how much I have to degrade myself. | 我不在乎我有多贬低自己 |
[1:16:51] | I will beg him to keep the movie going. | 我会求他让这部电影继续 |
[1:16:54] | And I will make sure that you are not | 我会确信你不在 |
[1:16:55] | within a hundred miles of that set | 那里一百米的范围内 |
[1:16:57] | for the duration of the shoot. | 在拍摄期间 |
[1:17:03] | Usually I’m the one in control. | 通常我能控制自己 |
[1:17:06] | Last night I wasn’t. | 昨晚我没有 |
[1:17:09] | None of it seemed real. | 没有什么看起来真实 |
[1:17:11] | Not when that guy was sucking my dick | 不是当那个家伙替我口交 |
[1:17:12] | or when Tara tried to get him to fuck me. | 或者当泰拉试着让他上我 |
[1:17:15] | Which didn’t happen, FYI. | 这没有发生 |
[1:17:20] | There were certain things | 有一些确定的事情 |
[1:17:22] | That Tara and the other girl wanted us to do, | 泰拉和另一个女孩想要我们做 |
[1:17:26] | And I don’t even know why I care. | 我甚至不知道我为什么在意 |
[1:17:30] | Just some dumb kids on the internet I’ll never see again. | 就是一些我从没见过的网上认识的蠢孩子 |
[1:17:34] | Just… | 就是 |
[1:17:38] | Didn’t feel like I wasn’t in control. | 不像我不受控制 |
[1:17:40] | I felt objectified. | 我能具体感觉到 |
[1:17:43] | The way the two of them just watched, | 他们两个只是看着 |
[1:17:47] | and told us what to do. | 告诉我们该怎么做 |
[1:17:51] | Doesn’t usually go down like that. | 不常像那样被动 |
[1:17:53] | Usually I’m the one directing the scene. | 通常是我控制大局 |
[1:17:58] | It made me feel like an actor. | 这让我觉得像个演员 |
[1:18:00] | It’s kinda like how I feel when I’m here. | 有点像我在这里时的感觉 |
[1:18:04] | You feel like an actor when you are here? | 你在这时你觉得你像个演员 |
[1:18:05] | We’re all actors, aren’t we? I mean… | 我们都是演员 不是吗 我是说 |
[1:18:10] | We all act differently, | 我们表现的不同 |
[1:18:11] | Depending on the situation we’re in or we’re around. | 取决于我们我们自身或周围的情况 |
[1:18:15] | I don’t act the same way with you as I do when I’m with Tara. | 当我跟你在一起时与我跟泰拉在一起时表现的不同 |
[1:18:20] | Just last night and here… | 就在昨晚和这里 |
[1:18:25] | Were pronounced, | 证实了 |
[1:18:27] | That… Disconnect. | 那没有联系 |
[1:18:30] | So do you worry about being an actor when you’re here? | 当你在这里时你担心变成一个演员吗 |
[1:18:34] | It doesn’t worry me. I just don’t like it. | 我不会烦恼只是不喜欢 |
[1:18:37] | I don’t like to feel like I’m not in control. | 我不喜欢感觉好像我不受控制 |
[1:18:41] | Have you processed that coming here is non-negotiable? | 你有没有觉得来这是没有商量余地的 |
[1:18:45] | That it’s mandatory? | 那是强制的 |
[1:18:47] | Have you been able to accept that? | 你能接受吗 |
[1:18:49] | You mean have I processed it? | 你是说我有没有想办法让我自己接受 |
[1:18:51] | I processed it. I’ve accepted it. | 我想是这样 我接受 |
[1:18:53] | I just don’t like it. | 我只是不喜欢 |
[1:18:55] | Every day I think what’ll happen | 每一天我都觉得什么事会发生 |
[1:18:56] | If I don’t go back to dr. Campbell’s next week. | 如果我下周不去坎贝尔医生这儿 |
[1:18:59] | This thought is always on my mind. | 这种想法总是出现在我的意识里 |
[1:19:02] | And the answer is? | 答案是 |
[1:19:06] | If I miss a session, you will call the asshole. | 如果我错过了一次谈话 你就会给讨厌的人打电话 |
[1:19:09] | – The asshole being… – My father. | -讨厌的人是 -我父亲 |
[1:19:11] | And if I told your father you’re missing sessions? | 如果你告诉你父亲你没来治疗呢 |
[1:19:14] | Then the asshole will pull my trust fund if I miss a session. | 那混蛋会拿走我的信托资金 |
[1:19:23] | What are you thinking? | 你怎么想的 |
[1:19:25] | I’m thinking have I been here long enough yet? | 我在想我在这时间足够长了吗 |
[1:19:29] | And the answer is? | 答案是 |
[1:19:47] | Yeah, it’s me. | 对 是我 |
[1:19:49] | You there? I got your little message. | 你在那 我收到你的信息了 |
[1:19:53] | Ryan, Ryan, Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[1:19:55] | Poor, poor Ryan. | 可怜的莱恩 |
[1:20:01] | It all seemed so exciting | 这一切看起来相当刺激 |
[1:20:03] | when you were 18, and that photographer found you, | 当你18岁 那个摄影师找到你 |
[1:20:06] | Class trip from michigan, all the way out to Los Angeles. | 从密歇根一路直奔洛杉矶 |
[1:20:11] | Yeah, Hollywood. | 对 好莱坞 |
[1:20:13] | And you were suddenly so far away | 你突然远离 |
[1:20:14] | from that shithole town you grew up in, | 那个你长大的地方 |
[1:20:17] | so you did some modeling shoots. | 你拍了一些照片 |
[1:20:19] | Everyone was so encouraging. | 每个人都很振奋 |
[1:20:21] | You even did a commercial or two. | 你甚至接了一两个商业广告 |
[1:20:24] | I saw one on youtube for pringles. | 我在Youtube看了一个你给普林格拍的广告 |
[1:20:28] | Looked like a fucking moron. | 看起来真他妈的傻逼 |
[1:20:31] | Then what, huh? | 然后呢 |
[1:20:33] | Nothing. | 没什么了 |
[1:20:35] | Nada. | 没什么 |
[1:20:37] | So now you’re bartending with the occasional hotel gig | 你现在就是个酒吧招待偶尔去去小酒店 |
[1:20:39] | to supplement your income. | 挣挣外快 |
[1:20:41] | That’s just ’cause Randall wants to fuck you up the ass. | 导致了兰德尔想操你的X |
[1:20:43] | Who knows? You’d probably let him. | 谁知道 你也许让呢 |
[1:20:45] | He probably has. | 他可能已经上过你了 |
[1:20:48] | What happened last October at the post ranch inn, huh? | 去年十月份在波斯特农庄酒店发生了什么 |
[1:20:51] | You tell Gina about that? | 你告诉吉娜了吗 |
[1:20:53] | I doubt you told Gina about that romantic drive | 我怀疑你告诉吉娜这次浪漫的旅行 |
[1:20:56] | all the way up the coast to the post ranch inn. | 一路沿海岸直到波斯特农庄酒店 |
[1:21:03] | And then bam! | 然后就是欺骗 |
[1:21:05] | You reconnect with Tara last July. | 你去年七月又跟泰拉联系了 |
[1:21:09] | And then bam! | 然后又是欺骗 |
[1:21:10] | She convinces everyone to cast you in a movie | 她说服每个人让你得到电影角色 |
[1:21:13] | You’re not even capable of acting in. | 你甚至连演戏都不会 |
[1:21:15] | And then bam! | 又是欺骗 |
[1:21:17] | You’re fucking my girlfriend. | 你上了我女朋友 |
[1:21:20] | And bam! | 欺骗 |
[1:21:21] | You convince Cynthia to tell everyone some bullshit story. | 你说服辛西娅告诉每个人某个扯淡的故事 |
[1:21:25] | So what, huh? | 那又怎样 |
[1:21:28] | You get Tara to dump me? | 你让泰拉甩了我 |
[1:21:31] | So you guys can, what, run away together? | 你们难道要一起私奔 |
[1:21:36] | Get married? | 结婚 |
[1:21:39] | So you can, what, | 你们难道可以 |
[1:21:40] | coexist in some dump of a house somewhere? | 和平共处在一间破屋子 |
[1:21:45] | Think Tara’s going back to that kind of life? | 想让泰拉回到那种生活 |
[1:21:48] | You think she’s going to that lifestyle again? | 你觉得她会吗 |
[1:21:50] | You want my advice, Ryan? | 你想听我的建议吗 莱恩 |
[1:21:53] | Go back to michigan and get over it, | 回你的密歇根别再回来 |
[1:21:55] | You clueless little motherfucker. | 你这个愚蠢的傻X |
[1:22:10] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[1:22:11] | I just wanted to talk to you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[1:22:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:22:22] | Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[1:22:25] | I had no idea that you two knew each other. | 我完全不知道你们两个认识 |
[1:22:30] | Interesting how small this town really is. | 世界真小啊 |
[1:22:32] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[1:22:34] | Come on, babe. Your little story? | 别这样 宝贝 你的故事呢 |
[1:22:41] | – What story? – The UCLA hospital. | -什么故事 -加州医院 |
[1:22:44] | Bunch of guys running a train on you. | 一群人强奸了你 |
[1:22:47] | There’s no way that kid’s smart enough to come up with that on his own. | 那孩子绝不够聪明去想出这桥段 |
[1:22:52] | But I know somebody who is. | 但是我知道那是谁 |
[1:22:55] | What was I supposed to do? | 我该怎么做 |
[1:22:57] | It worked, babe. | 它有效了 宝贝 |
[1:22:59] | You wanted my attention, and you got it. Here I am. | 你想引起我的注意 你做到了 我在这 |
[1:23:03] | Come here, smarty pants. | 过来 自作聪明的人 |
[1:23:08] | I’m not mad. I thought it was cute. | 我不生气 我觉得这很有趣 |
[1:23:13] | – I’m sorry. – It’s okay. | -对不起 -没关系 |
[1:23:16] | Did you really think I would need to slip a girl a roofie? | 你真的觉得我需要给女孩吃迷幻药吗 |
[1:23:20] | No. | 不 |
[1:23:25] | What I am interested in… | 我感兴趣的是 |
[1:23:30] | is how you guys know each other. | 你们怎么认识的 |
[1:23:33] | Oh, it doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[1:23:34] | Yeah, but I am curious. How’d you meet? | 但是我好奇 你们怎么遇见的 |
[1:23:37] | Do you like him? | 你喜欢他吗 |
[1:23:39] | Have you fucked him? Has he got a big dick? | 你跟他做过吗 他鸡鸡大吗 |
[1:23:42] | Okay, yes, I… I met him before he knew Tara. | 是 我在泰拉之前遇见他 |
[1:23:46] | You know, we had the same acting class together. | 我们一起上表演课 |
[1:23:48] | And yes, we had a thing, and then he met her, | 是 我们交往了 然后他遇见了她 |
[1:23:52] | and then it was over. | 然后就结束了 |
[1:23:57] | Very interesting. | 非常有趣 |
[1:23:58] | Interesting? | 有趣 |
[1:24:01] | Really? | 真的 |
[1:24:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:24:12] | And why does it even matter to you anymore? | 为什么这对你这么重要 |
[1:24:15] | What did you think she was doing? | 你觉得她在干什么 |
[1:24:18] | I mean, I don’t know, she dated him for like a year or so, | 我是说 我不知道 她和他在一起大概一年 |
[1:24:22] | and then she dumped him. | 然后她甩了他 |
[1:24:26] | We didn’t know each other very well back then. | 从那之后我们就没怎么见过 |
[1:24:28] | I mean, we went to like a few of the same parties, | 我是说 我们去了几个相同的派对 |
[1:24:30] | and I think we dated a few of the same guys, | 我觉得我们跟一些同样的人约会 |
[1:24:32] | But we weren’t really friends or anything. | 但是我们真的不再是朋友 |
[1:24:36] | And then she met you. | 然后她遇见了你 |
[1:24:39] | Christian? | 克里斯蒂安 |
[1:24:44] | Christian, what are you doing? | 克里斯蒂安 你在干什么 |
[1:24:48] | Hello? | 晦 |
[1:24:52] | Christian? | 克里斯蒂安 |
[1:25:08] | Christian, what the fuck? | 克里斯蒂安 搞什么 |
[1:25:17] | Christian! No! No! | 克里斯蒂安 不要 |
[1:25:27] | Pick up, pick up, pick up. | 接电话 |
[1:25:30] | Why don’t you fucking answer? | 你怎么不接呢 |
[1:25:34] | Pick up the fucking phone! | 快他妈的接电话 |
[1:25:48] | Can’t believe what you did to her, dude. | 无法相信你对她做的 老兄 |
[1:25:51] | You are one sick fuck. | 你是个恶心的混蛋 |
[1:26:19] | Cynthia? | 辛西娅 |
[1:27:26] | – Hi. – Hi. | -晦 -晦 |
[1:27:32] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[1:27:34] | Dr. Campbell’s. | 坎贝尔医生那 |
[1:27:39] | What’s that? | 你干什么 |
[1:27:42] | Um… | 嗯 |
[1:27:46] | I’m gonna leave, okay? | 我要离开了 行吗 |
[1:27:51] | I’m gonna go stay with my sister in Santa Barbara for a bit. | 我要跟我姐姐呆在圣塔芭芭拉一段时间 |
[1:28:03] | I’m sorry about this morning. About… | 今早我很抱歉 |
[1:28:07] | About everything. | 每一件事我都抱歉 |
[1:28:10] | Yeah, I know. I know. I’m sorry, too. | 我知道 我知道 我也对不起 |
[1:28:22] | But I’m gonna leave anyway. | 但是无论如何我要走了 |
[1:28:25] | I just… I need to hear that you’re okay with it. | 我需要听到你答应 |
[1:28:28] | I wanna know that you’re okay with me going. | 我想知道你答应我离开 |
[1:28:31] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:28:42] | Will you please just let me go? | 你能让我走吗 |
[1:28:49] | I loved you. | 我爱你 |
[1:28:53] | I really… Loved you. | 我真的爱你 |
[1:29:00] | In my own way, but I loved you. | 用我自己的方式 但是我爱你 |
[1:29:04] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[1:29:06] | I loved you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[1:29:09] | But I… I just need to think about things. | 但是我需要考虑一些事情 |
[1:29:13] | And I need to hear you say that it’s okay if I go. | 我需要听你说你答应放我走 |
[1:29:21] | It’s okay. | 好 |
[1:29:26] | I’ll be fine. | 我会答应 |
[1:29:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:29:34] | I need something from you. | 我需要你点东西 |
[1:29:35] | Yes, anything. Tell me. | 任何 告诉我 |
[1:29:38] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[1:29:40] | An alibi. | 一个不在场证明 |
[1:29:44] | Wha… What? | 什么 |
[1:29:48] | For what? | 什么不在场证明 |
[1:29:50] | This afternoon. | 这个下午 |
[1:29:57] | I… I don’t understand. What happened this afternoon? | 我不明白 下午发生什么了 |
[1:30:00] | You went to… | 你去了 |
[1:30:02] | You just said you went to dr. Campbell’s. | 你刚说你去坎贝尔医生那 |
[1:30:04] | What did you-what else happened? | 你干什么了 还发生什么了 |
[1:30:07] | Something happened to Cynthia. | 跟辛西娅有关 |
[1:30:13] | Christian… | 克里斯蒂安 |
[1:30:14] | Christian, what happened? | 克里斯蒂安发生什么了 |
[1:30:20] | It’s not important. | 这不重要 |
[1:30:21] | Uh, I don’t… what happened? | 我不 发生什么了 |
[1:30:24] | I don’t get… I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:30:26] | What do you mean, something happened? | 你说发生一些事情什么意思 |
[1:30:29] | I left dr. Campbell’s at 3:55. | 我三点五十五离开坎贝尔医生那 |
[1:30:33] | Got here at 4:20. | 四点二十回家 |
[1:30:36] | You’ve been with me ever since. | 你一直跟我在一起 |
[1:30:39] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[1:30:46] | Nod for me, baby. | 宝贝 点点头 |
[1:30:49] | Nod for me. | 点头 |
[1:30:57] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[1:31:02] | If you ever see him again, | 如果你再去见他 |
[1:31:06] | if he ever contacts you, | 如果他联系你 |
[1:31:08] | if he calls you, | 如果他给你打电话 |
[1:31:12] | if you’re even in the same room together… | 如果你们还在同一件屋子 |
[1:31:19] | I will kill him. | 我就杀了他 |
[1:31:21] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:31:23] | I will kill him, and I will get away with it. | 我会杀了他并会想办法逃脱 |
[1:31:32] | You understand? | 明白 |
[1:31:37] | Yes. | 是 |
[1:31:39] | Nod for me, baby. | 点点头 宝贝 |
[1:31:46] | Nod for me. | 点头 |
[1:31:48] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[1:31:51] | That’s a good girl. | 这才是好女孩 |
[1:31:56] | Good girl. | 好女孩 |
[1:32:15] | So, you guys just got back from Dubai. | 所以你们刚从迪拜回来 |
[1:32:17] | Yeah, we stayed at the Burj Al Arab. | 是 我们住在帆船酒店 |
[1:32:20] | I thought you had a bad experience at the Burj? | 我觉得你在迪拜的经历很糟糕 |
[1:32:22] | Thought you were only staying at the atlantis now? | 觉得你只是呆在亚特兰蒂斯 |
[1:32:24] | Yeah, but Tara had never been to Dubai, | 是 但是泰拉从没去过迪拜 |
[1:32:25] | so I thought it’d be fun for her. | 我觉得这对她很有趣 |
[1:32:27] | It didn’t matter to me. I was in meetings all day. | 这对我不重要 我一整天都要开会 |
[1:32:30] | So how was Dubai? What’d you do there? | 迪拜怎么样 你在那做什么了 |
[1:32:34] | You know, just shopped, laid out. | 你知道 就是购物 花钱 |
[1:32:39] | Weren’t you working on a movie? | 你做过电影方面的工作 |
[1:32:44] | Yeah, uh, kind of. | 是 有点 |
[1:32:47] | Yeah. How’d you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[1:32:50] | We have a friend in common. | 我们有共同的朋友 |
[1:32:52] | Who? | 谁 |
[1:32:54] | Christian. | 克里斯蒂安 |
[1:32:56] | Didn’t you used to go out with him? | 你曾经跟他交往过 |
[1:32:59] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:33:00] | He’s producing another movie a friend of mine is in, | 他又在做另一部电影我的一个朋友在里面 |
[1:33:02] | and Jaden told me that you and Christian used to live together | 杰登告诉我你和克里斯蒂安曾经住在一起 |
[1:33:05] | and you know, when I met you tonight, I just put it all together. | 当我今晚见到你 我就把所有的信息都汇总到一起了 |
[1:33:09] | Yeah, Christian and I went out for about a year. | 是 克里斯蒂安和我大概交往了一年 |
[1:33:13] | And then you know, when we broke up, | 当我们分手时 |
[1:33:14] | I decided to take myself off the film. | 我决定不再参与电影 |
[1:33:17] | Oh, I’m sorry. Was the breakup that bad? | 对不起 分手让你很伤心吗 |
[1:33:19] | No. No, not at all. | 不 一点也不 |
[1:33:21] | No, it’s just, there were a lot of things going on and… | 不 只是 有些事还在继续 |
[1:33:25] | Wait, wasn’t that… | 等等 |
[1:33:27] | Was that around the time when that girl was killed? | 是当那个女孩被杀的那段时间吗 |
[1:33:30] | Christian’s yoga instructor or something? | 克里斯蒂安的瑜伽老师或者别的什么事 |
[1:33:36] | Yeah, actually… | 是 实际上 |
[1:33:37] | Yeah, it was right around that time that we broke up, yeah. | 是 是那段时间我们分手的 |
[1:33:42] | They never found out who did that, did they? | 他们没发现凶手是谁 对吗 |
[1:33:47] | No. I mean, they had some suspects, | 没 我意思是 他们找到一些嫌疑人 |
[1:33:50] | but aside from that, no. | 除此之外 没有了 |
[1:33:53] | At the end, nothing. | 最后什么也没发现 |
[1:33:55] | Didn’t they find like a knife in the car of someone’s assistant? | 他们不是在某人助手的车里发现一把刀吗 |
[1:34:00] | Yeah, but… I mean, I heard that it was basically | 是 但是 我听说 |
[1:34:05] | Whoever killed the person, her, | 无论是谁杀了人 |
[1:34:08] | must have thrown it in his car. | 肯定会把刀扔进他的车里 |
[1:34:10] | I mean, I was with him that night, so it wasn’t him, but… | 我意思是 我那晚跟他在一起 所以不是他 但是 |
[1:34:14] | Yeah, after that… | 是 在那之后 |
[1:34:16] | So they never arrested anybody? | 所以他们没抓到任何人 |
[1:34:19] | No. Actually, no, they didn’t. | 没有 他们没有 |
[1:34:22] | That’s so scary. | 太可怕了 |
[1:34:24] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:34:25] | How is Christian doing, by the way? | 顺便问一下 克里斯蒂安怎么样 |
[1:34:29] | Christian, he’s, um, he’s good. | 克里斯蒂安他很好 |
[1:34:31] | We don’t really talk that much, | 我们没有过多的交谈 |
[1:34:33] | aside from texts and facebook and stuff. | 除了短信和社交网站之类的 |
[1:34:36] | But the last time I heard from him was pretty recent, | 但是上次我收到他的信距离现在很近 |
[1:34:38] | And he’s doing great, actually. | 他很棒 |
[1:34:42] | Gonna go to the ladies’ room. I’ll be right back. | 去一下洗手间 马上回来 |
[1:34:55] | Good, good. I’m glad you guys had a good time. | 很好 你们很开心 |
[1:34:58] | – She’s cute, man. – Yeah, she’s cute. | -她很棒 伙计 -是 |
[1:35:17] | Hey! It’s me. | 晦 是我 |
[1:35:20] | Yeah, I’m here with her right now. | 对 我现在和她在一起 |
[1:35:24] | Yeah, we went to david’s place first for drinks. | 我们先喝点东西 |
[1:35:28] | So… What do you want me to do? | 你想让我做什么 |
[1:35:31] | Anything you want me to ask her | 任何你想要我问她的 |
[1:35:33] | besides what you already told me to? | 除了你要我问的之外 |
[1:35:36] | She seems happy, even though she’s like totally faking it. | 她看起来很高兴 但是她好像是装的 |
[1:35:42] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:35:46] | Hello, Ryan. | 喂 莱恩 |
[1:35:48] | Hello, Ryan, are you there? | 喂 莱恩 在吗 |