时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything… | 这是关于一个原本富足的家庭 失去了一切 |
[00:04] | and the one son who had no choice… | 其中一个儿子别无选择 |
[00:06] | but to keep them all together. | 不得不撑起这个家的故事 |
[00:13] | It’s Arrested Development. | 欢迎收看<发展受阻> |
[00:19] | Michael Bluth arrived at work… | Michael Bluth到了公司 |
[00:20] | to find his brother adjusting to his new job as president. | 发现他哥哥正在适应总裁这个新职位 |
[00:24] | What have you got there? “Don’t be afraid to make a mi-“ | 这是什么东西 “别害怕犯-“ |
[00:29] | I’m not gonna beat myself up over that. | 这样的事可打不倒我 |
[00:31] | Oh. It works. So, I wrote your | 哦 很好 我帮你写了 |
[00:33] | “Message from the President” on the shareholders’ statement. | 股东声明上的”总裁讲话”部分 |
[00:35] | Starla’s making copies. | Starla正在复印 |
[00:37] | Did I tell you that she’d make a great secretary? | 我有没有跟你说过她会是个出色的秘书 |
[00:39] | Yeah. I’m not so sure that hiring her wasn’t a mistake. | 有 但我不能肯定雇用她不是个错误 |
[00:42] | And I’m not afraid to make mistakes. | 而我并不怕犯错 |
[00:43] | Or have you forgotten this little- Damn it! | 难道你忘了这幅 靠 |
[00:46] | My legs are so powerful. | 我的腿太有力了 |
[00:47] | So I thought you might want to read it… | 我认为你会想先看看 |
[00:49] | seeing as how you are the president now… | 因为你现在对当总裁充满了热情 |
[00:51] | – even though it’s just a title. – Uh, right. Yes, well… | – 尽管只是一个头衔 – 呃 好吧 |
[00:55] | we should “Circumvrent” Union penalties. | 我们应该’走过’工会处罚 |
[00:58] | – “Circumverate.” – Circumvent. Circumvent. Means to go around. | – 跑过 – 是绕过 绕过 避开的意思 |
[01:01] | The old reach around. | 一堆陈词滥调 |
[01:02] | Trust me. This makes you look like a leader. Okay? | 相信我 这会让你有领导的样子 好吗 |
[01:05] | I don’t think that I need any help with that. | 我觉得我不需要谁来帮助我树立领导形象 |
[01:09] | – it. Just leave it where it is. | [哔]它 别管它了 |
[01:11] | – Now, if you just flip- – Here are the copies. | – 好了 如果你翻过来… – 这些是复印件 |
[01:15] | Hey. These are- These are very small. | 呃 这些 这些都好小啊 |
[01:19] | When you said you wanted photocopies… | 刚才你说你想要影印件… |
[01:20] | I thought that you meant you wanted them on a photo printer. | 我以为你的意思是用照片打印机来印 |
[01:23] | Tell you what. From now on, we’re gonna use just the big printer. | 这么说吧 从今以后 我们只用大的打印机 |
[01:27] | Okay. You’re a perfectionist. | 好吧 你是个完美主义者 |
[01:30] | Flashes of Quincy. | 让我想起了Quincy |
[01:32] | Starla claimed to have had | Starla声称她和 |
[01:33] | a relationship with music legend Quincy Jones. | 乐坛传奇Quincy Jones有过一腿 |
[01:36] | Mr. President, I’m gonna go | 总裁先生 我打算 |
[01:37] | look into some LEGOLAND tickets for the weekend. | 买几张乐高积木乐园的周末门票 |
[01:39] | – Cool. Let’s do it. – Actually, I just meant me and my son. | – 好啊 我们一起 – 实际上 我只打算和我儿子一起去 |
[01:43] | Isn’t he a little old for that? | 他这么大了还去乐高啊 |
[01:46] | No. Sorry. I’ve been looking… | 没有啊 对不起啦 我就是想 |
[01:48] | to get some alone time with him, | 找点时间单独和他相处 |
[01:49] | and it just hasn’t seemed to work out lately. | 最近似乎一直找不到这样的时间 |
[01:51] | No problem. I’ll just call up some of my friends. | 没问题 我会找自己的朋友玩 |
[01:56] | – What? – What friends? | – 怎么啦 – 什么朋友 |
[01:59] | I’ve got friends, Michael. I just don’t talk to them because… | 我有朋友的好不好 Michael 我不和他们联系 |
[02:02] | I work all the time. | 是因为我一直在忙工作 |
[02:09] | I think the plant lady’s wearing a thong. | 我觉得那个管理花木的女人穿了丁字裤 |
[02:14] | Michael, this is your office now? | Michael 这就是你现在的办公室吗 |
[02:16] | Yeah. Well, it’s temporary. | 嗯 临时的 |
[02:17] | We gotta make sure Gob looks like he’s in charge. | 我们必须确保Gob看上去像管事的人 |
[02:19] | Oh. Please. Allow me. I’ll just “Circumvrent” You. | 哦 请进 我这就”绕过”你出去 |
[02:24] | Let’s make sure we don’t give him any real power. | 我们要确保他手上没有实权 |
[02:26] | – Mmm. – So, I gotta a call today | – 嗯 – 我今天接到个电话 |
[02:28] | from Gene Parmesan, our private eye. | Gene Parmesan打来的 我们的私人侦探 |
[02:31] | – He said he found something big. – We have a private eye, huh? | – 他说他找到些猛料 – 我们竟然有个私人侦探 |
[02:33] | Oh, I hired him a hundred years ago | 哦 我已经雇了他一百年了 |
[02:35] | to find out if your father was cheating on me. | 来调查你爸爸有没有出轨 |
[02:37] | – He never did find anything. – Well, he can’t be very good then. | – 他什么也没找到 – 那说明他没什么本事 |
[02:41] | – What did he find? – He said he wanted to tell us in person. | – 他发现什么了 – 他说他想当面告诉我们 |
[02:43] | Don’t get up. I just a-find-a the supplies… | 不用客气 我就是来找些补给… |
[02:46] | because I’m a- Private detective. | 因为我是一个 私人侦探 |
[02:49] | Gene Parmesan. How are you doing? | Gene Parmesan 你好吗 |
[02:51] | Gene! Oh, Gene! | Gene 哦 Gene |
[02:53] | – Isn’t he the best? – Gene was far from the best. | – 他是不是很棒 – 其实Gene真的不怎么样 |
[02:57] | – Very impressive. – Thank you. | – 很厉害 – 谢谢 |
[02:58] | – What did you find? – Oh, nothing. | – 你找到什么了 – 哦 也没什么 |
[03:01] | – Just your father’s getaway car. – You’re kidding. | – 不过就是你父亲逃走用的车 – 不是吧 |
[03:04] | Michael’s father had used the | Michael的爸爸用了 |
[03:05] | family stairway vehicle to escape from prison. | 家里的移动阶梯车从监狱逃走 |
[03:08] | If I could find Dad, I’d be off the hook. | 如果能找到老爸 我就没事了 |
[03:10] | I could be president again. | 我又可以当总裁了 |
[03:11] | – Where is it? – Mexico. | – 这是哪儿 – 墨西哥 |
[03:14] | You get the country for free. The city-That’s gonna cost ya. | 我只免费告诉你国家 但是具体在哪个城市 你要付钱 |
[03:21] | – It’s a $200 fine. – Oh! | – 200块钱罚单 – 哦 |
[03:24] | I feel like such an- | 我觉得自己像个傻[哔] |
[03:26] | The car is in a town called Encanta. | 那车在一个叫做Encanta的小镇 |
[03:28] | If you think that’s worth more than $200, | 如果你觉得这个消息的价值超过200刀 |
[03:30] | I’d really appreciate it. | 我会很感激的 |
[03:31] | – All right. Here. – I’m not even gonna count it. | – 好了 给你 – 我就不数了 |
[03:35] | You can leave tomorrow after my going-away party for Buster. | 明天我要给Buster办个送别派对 你参加过再走 |
[03:38] | I still can’t believe he’s going into the army. | 我还是不敢相信他要去参军了 |
[03:40] | You know, he’s doing it just to spite me. | 他这么做就是为了和我作对 |
[03:42] | – Then why are you throwing him a party? – Just to spite him. | – 那你干嘛还给他开派对 – 为了对付他 |
[03:45] | You guys have such a healthy thing going. | 你们的相处方式真健康 |
[03:47] | Okay, I’ll go to your party, and then I’ll go to Mexico. | 好吧 我会参加你的派对 然后再去墨西哥 |
[03:49] | I guess that’ll be my quality time with my son. | 我猜这是个不错的机会 让我和儿子好好相处一会儿 |
[03:51] | Mexico? | 墨西哥么 |
[03:52] | Yeah. Mom’s P.I. Found the stair car down there. | 是的 老妈的私人侦探发现那辆阶梯车在那儿 |
[03:56] | Gene Parmesan? | Gene Parmesan吗 |
[03:57] | Right here. | 我就在这儿 |
[04:00] | I counted it. Come on. | 我数过了 你给的也太少了吧 |
[04:03] | And that’s when Gob became suspicious… | 就在这时Gob开始怀疑 |
[04:05] | that Michael had only made him | Michael让他做总裁 |
[04:06] | president to stick him with the failing business… | 只是为了用没起色的生意困住他 |
[04:09] | while Michael himself escaped to Mexico to be with his father. | 而Michael自己却跑到墨西哥和老爸一起 |
[04:14] | – So, inspired by his mother’s private detective- – “Ice.” | – 所以 受他老妈私人侦探的启发 – Ice |
[04:17] | He decided to hire someone to keep an eye on his brother. | 他决定雇一个人去盯着他弟弟 |
[04:20] | I think I might have | 我觉得也许我认识的 |
[04:21] | someone who’s going to “Cirsumvrent” The law. | 某个人要打法律的擦边球 |
[04:25] | And Michael returned home, eager to tell his son of their trip. | Michael回到家 迫不及待的告诉儿子要去旅行 |
[04:27] | George Michael, what say you and I take a road trip… | George Michael 明天Buster的派对结束后 |
[04:30] | down to Mexico tomorrow right after Buster’s party? | 你和我一起公路旅行到墨西哥怎么样 |
[04:33] | – Oh, I can’t. I’m meeting Ann. – Who? | – 哦 我不行 我要和Ann约会 – 谁 |
[04:35] | Ann. Here. You took this picture of us… | Ann 你给我们拍过照的 |
[04:38] | in front of that bagel place before it was burned down. | 在百吉饼店前面 在那家店没被烧掉之前 |
[04:41] | I guess I thought she was with another family. | 我还以为她是和别的家庭一起的 |
[04:43] | She’s kind of my girlfriend. | 她算是我的女朋友 |
[04:46] | – Her? – Do you not like her? | – 她么 – 你不喜欢她吗 |
[04:49] | I don’t know her. It’s like you spend all your time with her. | 我都不认识她 倒是你好像把全部的时间都花在了她身上 |
[04:52] | It’s like you’re hoggin’ her- like you’re a little Ann hog. | 你好像很依赖她嘛 Ann的小跟班似的 |
[04:55] | Okay? Don’t be such an Ann hog. But we’re gonna go to Mexico. | 别这么粘人 我们一起去墨西哥吧 |
[04:58] | Try to find Pop-Pop. It’ll be an adventure. | 去找爷爷 会是很棒的冒险之旅哦 |
[05:00] | Well- | 好吧 |
[05:02] | 8:01. Curtain has risen. | 八点零一分 帷幕已经升起 |
[05:05] | Hey, Tobias, I was wondering if | 嘿 Tobias 我在想 |
[05:07] | you were available tomorrow to go down to Mexico. | 你明天有没有空去墨西哥 |
[05:09] | – I need two drivers. – Alas, I have two shows tomorrow… | – 我需要两个驾驶员 – 唉 我明天有两场演出 |
[05:12] | where I’m on standby for the Blue Man Group. | 我作为蓝友兄弟会的候补 |
[05:14] | Might as well keep this | 因为洗掉这个[哔]妆 |
[05:16] | makeup on since it takes so- long to get off. | 花的时间太长 我就索性留着 |
[05:20] | Hmm. Lindsay, what about you? | 嗯 Lindsay 你呢 |
[05:21] | Uh, can’t. I have a big date tomorrow. | 呃 不行 我明天有个很重要的约会 |
[05:23] | You know, this open marriage is ridiculous. | 你们这开放式婚姻太荒唐了 |
[05:25] | Somebody’s gonna get hurt. | 迟早有人会受伤的 |
[05:26] | The important thing is | 更重要的一点是 |
[05:27] | that you guys don’t lose focus on yourselves. | 你们还是一如既往的以自我为中心 |
[05:32] | First of all, we are doing this for her. | 首先 我们这么做是为了她 |
[05:35] | Okay? Because neither one of us wants to get divorced. | 好吗 因为我们谁都不想离婚 |
[05:37] | And “Second-of-ly,” I know you’re the big marriage expert- | 其次 我知道你是婚姻专家 |
[05:41] | Oh. I’m sorry. I forgot. Your wife is dead. | 哦 不好意思 我忘了 你老婆挂了 |
[05:49] | I’m sorry. That was 100% inappropriate, | 对不起 那么说太过分了 |
[05:51] | and I do apologize profusely. | 我真诚地向你道歉 |
[05:53] | I’m- Oh. | 对不 哦 |
[05:57] | Okay, look. I don’t have a date tomorrow. | 好吧 其实我明天没有约会 |
[05:58] | But why can’t you ask Gob to go with you? | 但是你干嘛不喊Gob和你一起去 |
[06:01] | Michael and Gob had been to Mexico once before. | Michael和Gob曾一起去过墨西哥 |
[06:03] | – Chiclet? Chiclet? – You’re the Chiclet! Not me! | – 巧克力 巧克力 – 你才是巧克力 我不是 |
[06:07] | Unfortunately, in Mexican culture… | 很遗憾 在墨西哥文化中 |
[06:09] | this was a much more inflammatory gesture. | 这是个非常具有煽动性的动作 |
[06:20] | Hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[06:21] | I just think you and I would have a lot more fun. | 我就觉得我们俩一起会很有趣 |
[06:24] | – Plus you can bring Maeby. – You know, I’ve sensed her… | – 而且你还可以带上Maeby – 我是觉得 |
[06:28] | feeling a little left out lately. | 她最近感觉自己被忽略了 |
[06:31] | And the next morning, | 第二天早上 |
[06:32] | the family met at Buster’s send-off party… | 全家人聚在Buster的送别派对上 |
[06:34] | where Lucille was not keeping her feelings hidden. | Lucille丝毫没有掩饰自己的感受 |
[06:37] | – A camcorder. – That’s so you can videotape it… | – 摄像机 – 这样当他们 |
[06:39] | when they put you in a naked | 剥光你的衣服 |
[06:41] | pyramid and point to your Charlie Browns. | 指着你的小鸡鸡的时候你就可以拍下来 |
[06:44] | I ought to point to Uncle Oscar’s Charlie Browns… | 下次你骑在Oscar叔叔身上的时候 |
[06:46] | next time you’re on top of him, Mother. | 我应该指着他的小鸡鸡 妈妈 |
[06:48] | He’s moving out. See how he treats me? | 他要搬出去了 看看他是怎么对我的 |
[06:52] | Just because he thinks I’m having an affair with the boy’s uncle. | 就因为他觉得我和他叔叔偷情 |
[06:55] | Yes. And she’s not having an affair with the boy’s… uncle. | 是啊 她没有和他”叔叔”偷情 |
[07:01] | It’s too late for apologies. I’m going to the army. | 道歉也来不及了 我就是要去参军 |
[07:05] | Get me out. You’ve got to get me out. | 帮我脱身 你得帮我脱身 |
[07:07] | Well, I’m headed down to Mexico to find Dad… | 嗯 我要去墨西哥找老爸 |
[07:09] | but when I get back, maybe we’ll try to figure something out. | 但是等我回来 我们也许可以想出办法 |
[07:11] | And that’s when Buster decided | 就在那时Buster决定 |
[07:13] | to sneak into Mexico to avoid the service. | 偷偷跑到墨西哥以逃脱兵役 |
[07:15] | No, no. I think it’ll be worked out by then. | 不 不用了 我想到那时就解决了 |
[07:19] | What was that all about? | 他怎么了 |
[07:21] | I think Buster’s gonna escape to Mexico. | 我觉得Buster要逃到墨西哥去 |
[07:22] | Did the secretary not give you the picture for Dad? | 秘书是不是没有给你老爸的照片 |
[07:24] | I need that to show people there. | 我要给当地的人看的 |
[07:26] | Yeah. She brought that over. | 嗯 她带来了 |
[07:27] | Well, this, uh, is a blueprint… | 好吧 这 这张是老爸的脸 |
[07:31] | of Dad’s face. | 的设计图 |
[07:32] | She used the big printer. | 她用了大的打印机 |
[07:33] | – I’ll give her that. Let’s go. – Not so fast. | – 这个是我对她说的 我们走 – 别急 |
[07:36] | – Gob, who is that man on the couch? – Who? That guy? | – Gob 坐在沙发上的是谁 – 谁 那个人么 |
[07:40] | – He’s my friend. – You don’t have any friends. | – 他是我朋友 – 你没有朋友的啊 |
[07:43] | I have lots of friends, Lindsay. | 我有很多朋友的好不好 Lindsay |
[07:44] | In fact, the man was Ice, a bounty hunter… | 实际上 那个男人是Ice |
[07:47] | that Gob hired to follow Michael. | Gob雇来跟踪Michael的赏金猎人 |
[07:48] | – Ice may be my best friend. – George Michael. | – Ice也许是我最好的朋友了 – George Michael |
[07:52] | He’s moving. He’s moving. | 他行动了 他行动了 |
[07:55] | – Fun party, huh? – No. No, it isn’t. | – 派对很好玩吧 – 不 不好玩 |
[07:57] | Let’s go down to Mexico. | 我们出发去墨西哥吧 |
[07:58] | All right. Let me grab Ann real quick. | 好的 让我叫下Ann 很快的 |
[08:00] | – Ann’s here? – Yeah. I invited her. | – Ann在这儿 – 是啊 我邀请了她 |
[08:02] | You said you wanted to spend some time with her. | 你说你想和她相处相处 |
[08:04] | You said I was being an Ann hog. | 你说我太粘着Ann了 |
[08:05] | Ann Hog’s coming? | Ann Hog也要来吗 |
[08:06] | I thought it was just the two of us. – Just Ann. | – 我还以为就我们俩 – 只有Ann |
[08:08] | – All right. Load her up in the car. – All right. | – 好吧 带她上车 – 好的 |
[08:12] | Lupe, that sweater’s not a take-home. | Lupe 那件毛衣你不能带回家 |
[08:14] | Michael, give her a ride home. | Michael 送她回家 |
[08:16] | I’m gonna have to start putting people in the trunk. | 我又得开始把人放车里了 |
[08:19] | In fact, at that moment, Buster was climbing into the trunk. | 实际上 就在那时 Buster正爬进后备箱 |
[08:27] | Mother, when you see this videotape, you’ll know that I left. | 老妈 当你看到这个带子的时候 你就知道我走了 |
[08:31] | Not out of cowardice, but out of- | 不是因为胆小 而是因为 |
[08:34] | Oh, man. It’s tiring in here. | 哦 天 呆在这里真是累 |
[08:39] | Oh. | 哦 |
[08:42] | Six minutes later, Michael dropped off his mother’s housekeeper. | 六分钟后 Michael放下了他老妈的管家 |
[08:48] | Mexico. | 墨西哥 |
[08:51] | In fact, he was in Santa Ana… | 其实 他在圣安娜 |
[08:52] | a town six minutes inland from his own. | 一个离他家只有六分钟路的小镇 |
[08:55] | But the combination of losing | 但是他眼镜掉了 |
[08:57] | his glasses and breathing carbon monoxide… | 再加上吸入的一氧化碳 |
[08:59] | had impaired Buster’s judgment. | 损坏了他的判断力 |
[09:01] | Oh, this shall keep me safe from the hot Mexican sun. | 哦 这儿能帮我挡住墨西哥火热的阳光 |
[09:05] | Excuse me. What are you doing? | 喂 你在这儿干什么 |
[09:09] | I’m trying to find a place to live. | 我要找一个可以生活的地方 |
[09:13] | Ay. | 唉 |
[09:22] | Michael was heading down to Mexico… | Michael正朝墨西哥开 |
[09:24] | to find his fugitive father. | 去找逃犯老爸 |
[09:26] | Can you believe this? This is my trip with my son… | 真是难以置信 这是我和儿子的旅行 |
[09:28] | and he’s too busy whispering secrets to Ann | 他却忙着和Ann咬耳朵 |
[09:30] | to say one word to me. | 都没时间搭理我 |
[09:32] | – What’s that? – Nothing. | – 你说什么 – 没什么 |
[09:34] | We’re not whispering secrets up here. | 我们没在前面咬耳朵 |
[09:37] | Hey. Check out who’s on that hog in the rearview mirror. | 嘿 看看后视镜里的那个跟屁虫是谁 |
[09:40] | – George Michael! – What? | – George Michael – 什么 |
[09:43] | Twenty miles to LEGOLAND. | 离乐高只有20英里来 |
[09:48] | The Ice. | Ice哥 |
[09:50] | – What have you got? – Still on his tail, | – 你有什么进展 – 我还跟着 |
[09:52] | about 20 miles from LEGOLAND. | 离乐高还有20英里 |
[09:54] | – Go get him, friend. – You’re not my friend. You’re a client. | – 盯紧他 老朋友 – 你是我的客户 不是我朋友 |
[09:58] | Gob realized that perhaps he really didn’t have any friends. | Gob意识到也许他真的没什么朋友 |
[10:02] | And Lucille sent hers away. | Lucille送走了她的朋友 |
[10:04] | Buster, Oscar’s leaving. You win. | Buster Oscar要走了 你赢了 |
[10:07] | Buster get in trunk of car. | Buster爬进了汽车后备箱 |
[10:09] | So he’s not going to the army. | 所以说他没有去参军 |
[10:11] | He must have had Michael sneak him into Mexico. Oh, thank God. | 他肯定是让Michael偷偷带去墨西哥了 谢天谢地 |
[10:15] | – It’s better this way. Mmm. – Mmm. | – 这样更好 – 嗯 |
[10:18] | I’ll go unpack. | 我把行李放回去 |
[10:21] | Here’s some money. Go see a Star War. | 给你点钱 去看部星球大战 |
[10:25] | – Who is it? – Uh, your son. | – 谁啊 – 呃 你儿子 |
[10:29] | – What? – I was looking for Buster. | – 干嘛 – 我找Buster |
[10:31] | – He’s not here. – Uh, what are you doing? | – 他不在 – 呃 那你在做什么 |
[10:34] | I mean, do you want to go out? | 我是说 你想出去吗 |
[10:36] | Why are you trying to get me out of the house? | 你干嘛要让我出去 |
[10:38] | I just thought that we could hang out. | 我只是想我们可以一起逛逛 |
[10:44] | Lucille was suspicious | Lucille有些怀疑 |
[10:46] | that Gob was up to some sort of power grab. | Gob可能想要夺权 |
[10:48] | Gene Parmesan? Lucille Bluth. | Gene Parmesan吗 我是Lucille Bluth |
[10:51] | My son is trying to get me out of my house. | 我儿子想把我赶出家门 |
[10:54] | I think he may be up to something. | 我觉得他有什么阴谋 |
[10:57] | Oh. Hold on. That’s probably him. | 哦 等下 有可能是他 |
[11:02] | Gene Gene? | |
[11:05] | It’s just some idiot with balloons. | 那不过是一个拿着气球的白痴 |
[11:07] | – Oh, is it? – I knew it! | – 哦 是吗 – 我就知道 |
[11:11] | I want you to keep an eye on my son Gob. | 我要你注意下我儿子Gob |
[11:15] | And Buster was finding himself right at home. | Buster发现自己好像回到了家 |
[11:17] | Oh, my God. I used to have a shirt just like that. | 哦 天哪 我曾经有一件一样的衣服 |
[11:20] | It was Buster’s old shirt. Lucille had given it to Lupe. | 那就是Buster的衣服 Lucille给了Lupe |
[11:23] | And the hand chair. I had one in my room. | 还有这手型椅子 我房间里曾经有一个 |
[11:26] | I wonder where that went. | 不知道去哪了 |
[11:27] | – It went right there. – I never thought I’d miss a hand so much. | – 就在这儿 – 我从来没想过会这么想念一只手 |
[11:30] | You people are just like me. | 你们和我的品位真相近 |
[11:34] | Meanwhile, in the real Mexico… | 与此同时 在真的墨西哥 |
[11:36] | – Michael had found the stair car. – There it is. | – Michael找到了阶梯车 – 就在那儿 |
[11:40] | And Michael set about finding his father. | 然后Michael开始找他的父亲 |
[11:42] | Oh, yeah. Sure, senor. No problem. | 哦 是 先生 没问题 |
[11:44] | When do you want us to start building? | 你想什么时候开始造 |
[11:48] | Thank you. Gracias. | 谢谢 谢谢你 |
[11:50] | – Dad? Dad? – Yeah. | – 爸 爸 – 啊 |
[11:51] | So, what do you think of Ann so far? | 目前为止 你觉得Ann怎么样 |
[11:54] | Oh, Ann? I just- You know, I barely know her. | 哦 Ann吗 我就是 我都不怎么认识她 |
[11:57] | You know? Neither of us do. | 你明白吗 我们都不了解她 |
[11:59] | She’s just really some girl as far as we’re concerned. Right? | 对我们而言她就是个姑娘 对吗 |
[12:02] | – L-l-I’m determined to get to know her. – Yeah. | – 我决定好好了解她 – 太好了 |
[12:04] | – Okay? – Okay. I have an idea. When we go back… | – 好吗 – 好 我有个主意 我们回去的时候 |
[12:07] | why don’t just the two of you go back in the stair car together? | 干嘛不你们两个开阶梯车回去 |
[12:10] | Well, that’s no fun. | 嗯 但那就没劲了 |
[12:12] | For you. You know, you guys should be together. | 对你来说 你们该呆在一起 |
[12:15] | – Oh- – Or maybe just you and me… | – 哦 – 或者你和我 |
[12:18] | – if you’d rather. – Yeah. | – 要是你愿意的话 – 好吧 |
[12:20] | – Or me and Ann- – Great! Yes. Okay. | – 或者我和Ann – 太好了 好了 |
[12:23] | I’ll tell Maeby that I’ll be going back | 我去告诉Maeby |
[12:24] | with her and Aunt Lindsay. Great. | 我和她还有Lindsay姑妈一起回去 太好了 |
[12:25] | – No, no. Wait. Let’s keep looking for Pop-Pop. – Okay. | – 别 等下 我们还要继续找爷爷 – 对哦 |
[12:28] | Maybe somebody in the church will know something. | 也许教堂里的人知道点什么 |
[12:30] | In fact, George Sr. Was in the church, | 事实上 老George就在教堂里 |
[12:33] | where he was mourned… | 他的助理Kitty |
[12:34] | by his longtime assistant and accomplice to his escape, Kitty… | 也就是帮他逃走的共犯 正在为他哀悼 |
[12:39] | as only a few days earlier, he’d been declared dead. | 就在几天前 他被宣布死亡 |
[12:44] | But before Michael could go inside the church- | 但在Michael走进教堂前 |
[12:49] | Hey. Wait a minute. Wait a minute. | 嘿 等下 等一下 |
[12:50] | – I know you. You’re Gob’s friend. – Not friend. Bounty hunter. | – 我认识你 你是Gob的朋友 – 不是朋友 赏金猎人 |
[12:56] | Gene? There’s no way you’re that good. | Gene吗 你不可能那么厉害的 |
[12:58] | Name’s Ice. Gob hired me to stop you from fleeing the country. | 我叫Ice Gob雇我阻止你逃出国 |
[13:01] | What? Are you kidding me? I’m not | 什么 你开什么玩笑 我没有 |
[13:03] | fleeing the country. I’m here looking for my father. | 要逃出国 我来这儿找我爸 |
[13:07] | But you’re obviously better | 但是你明显 |
[13:08] | at this kind of thing. I’ll tell you what. | 对这种事更在行 告诉你吧 |
[13:09] | I’m gonna continue paying you to find my father. | 我付钱 你帮我找我父亲 |
[13:13] | You can also collect the real bounty on his head. | 你可以凭这个赚大钱 |
[13:16] | Nice deck. Is this where you saw him last? | 露台不错 这是你最后见他的地方吗 |
[13:18] | No, this- That’s actually him. | 不 这 这实际上就是他 |
[13:20] | He’s just- He’s much smaller in real life. | 只不过现实生活中他更小一点 |
[13:22] | I can see that’s a man. | 看得出这是个男人 |
[13:24] | I’ll find him. | 我会找到他的 |
[13:27] | – Lucky. – What did he say? Did he ask about me? | – 真幸运 – 他说什么了 他问起我了吗 |
[13:30] | I can’t believe he followed us all the way to Mexico. | 真不敢相信他跟着我们来了墨西哥 |
[13:32] | Uh, that’s a bounty hunter, and, | 呃 他是个赏金猎人 |
[13:34] | Uh, he’s on the case, so we can all head home. | 呃 他现在处理这件事了 所以我们都可以回家了 |
[13:37] | So, he’s not interested in me? | 所以说 他对我没有兴趣么 |
[13:41] | Not unless you know where Dad is. | 除非你知道老爸在哪里 |
[13:43] | George Michael George Michael. | |
[13:48] | Oh, hi, Dad. Yeah. They think you’re in Mexico. | 哦 你好 老爸 是啊 他们以为你在墨西哥 |
[13:51] | I’ll see you when I get home. | 等我到家见 |
[13:54] | Ye- Oh, yes. Thank you. No, | 嗯 哦 好的 谢谢 不是的 |
[13:56] | I found my birth control pills. Thanks for asking, Dad. | 我找到避孕药了 多谢关心 爸爸 |
[14:00] | Maeby had had enough ofher mother… | Maeby受够了她老妈 |
[14:02] | and decided to go back with Michael. | 决定和Michael一起回去 |
[14:03] | I’m so sick of her. The lame flirting. | 我真是受够她了 调情的烂招 |
[14:06] | Michael, of course, thought Maeby was referring to Ann. | 当然 Michael以为Maeby在说Ann |
[14:09] | I think he’s gonna get sick of her before it goes too far. | 我觉得在发展更进一步之前他就会先受不了她的 |
[14:12] | Of course he will. She’s a child. | 当然他会 她就是个小孩子 |
[14:14] | Well, that- that part’s not really her fault. | 是啊 不过那也不是她的错 |
[14:16] | I just hate to see him wasting his time, you know? | 我就是不喜欢看他浪费时间 你懂吗 |
[14:19] | Let’s go. I’ll be in your car. | 我们走吧 我坐你的车 |
[14:20] | Is George Michael okay with that? | George Michael同意吗 |
[14:22] | – It’s fine. Just drive. – At no point… | – 没事的 开车吧 – 整个过程 |
[14:24] | were Michael and Maeby talking about the same person. | Michael和Maeby讨论的都不是同一个人 |
[14:27] | And there were only four people in their group. | 并且都坚信他们一行只有四个人 |
[14:29] | And it’s not a race thing. | 这种事情怎么能比赛呢 |
[14:31] | Yeah. Whoever gets there first. | 是啊 谁先到家都无所谓 |
[14:34] | And so Michael left with his niece… | 于是Michael和他外甥女一起走了 |
[14:37] | followed by his sister and his son… | 他姐姐和儿子在后面跟着 |
[14:40] | followed by the bounty hunter. | 后面又跟着赏金猎人 |
[14:42] | Unfortunately, this left the girl | 不幸的是 那个Michael决定要 |
[14:44] | Michael was determined to get to know alone in Mexico. | 了解的女孩被留在了墨西哥 |
[14:48] | Meanwhile, Buster was | 与此同时 Buster正在 |
[14:50] | adapting to life in what he thought was Mexico… | 适应他以为的墨西哥生活 |
[14:52] | but was in fact a town so | 但实际上只是一个小镇 |
[14:54] | close to home that they shared a paperboy. | 离他家的镇很近 还由同一个人送报 |
[14:56] | I know that guy. Hey! Where’s your mother? | 我认识那家伙 嘿 你妈妈在哪儿 |
[14:59] | Oh, I love this way of life. This is where I belong. | 哦 我喜欢这样的生活 我属于这个地方 |
[15:01] | I love being Mexican. | 我喜欢做墨西哥人 |
[15:04] | – We must work now, amigo. Adics. – Oh, no. I’m going with you. | – 我们现在得工作了 伙计 再见 – 别 我和你们一起去 |
[15:08] | I am one of you now. Ss? | 我是你们的一员了 懂吗 |
[15:11] | And Michael, on his way back home, bonded with Maeby. | Michael在回家的路上 和Maeby一起 |
[15:14] | I mean, why does everyone have to date anyways? | 我是说 为什么每个人都要约会 |
[15:17] | Right. I mean, isn’t family enough for people? | 是啊 难道拥有家庭还不够吗 |
[15:19] | And, you know, not to feel sorry for myself, | 而且 不是说替我自己感到难过 |
[15:21] | but it’s like I’m being forgotten here. | 但是我好像被遗忘了 |
[15:27] | And soon they all arrived at home. | 很快他们就都回到了家 |
[15:29] | – Hey. You’re here already. – Yeah. We won. | – 嘿 你们已经到啦 – 没错 我们赢了 |
[15:32] | So, uh, you guys have a good talk? | 呃 你们相处愉快吗 |
[15:34] | Yeah. Great talk. That cousin of | 是啊 很聊得来 你表妹 |
[15:35] | yours is a hell of a girl. Too bad you can’t date her. | 真是个好姑娘 真可惜你不能和她约会 |
[15:37] | No. I meant-Wait, you wouldn’t have a problem with that? | 不 我是说 等等 难道你不会介意吗 |
[15:42] | Nothing. No, I was talking about Ann. | 当我没说 不是 我问的是Ann |
[15:46] | What did you think of her? | 你觉得她怎么样 |
[15:59] | Michael had just discovered | Michael这才发现 |
[16:00] | he’d left his son’s girlfriend in Mexico. | 他把他儿子的女朋友落在了墨西哥 |
[16:02] | She’s gonna be fine. We just gotta beat the sun. | 她不会有事的 只要日落前赶到就行 |
[16:07] | Hey. You think I’m happy about this? | 嘿 你以为我愿意这样吗 |
[16:10] | But, hey, we are getting that trip together we wanted, huh? | 不过 我们最终还是两个人旅行了 和我们想的一样 |
[16:13] | And look. Two exits to LEGOLAND. | 而且瞧瞧 去乐高乐园有两个出口 |
[16:15] | I just want to find Ann. | 我只想找到Ann |
[16:17] | That’s my whole thing too. | 我也是这么想的 |
[16:20] | And Gob was still searching for a friend. | Gob继续在找朋友 |
[16:22] | Show tonight? | 晚上有演出啊 |
[16:24] | Well, I won’t know officially until 8:01… | 要到八点零一分我才知道有没有演出 |
[16:27] | but I figured if I blue myself early… | 不过我觉得要是我早点把自己涂蓝… |
[16:31] | I’d be nice and relaxed for a 9:00 dinner reservation. | 等九点去吃晚饭的时候我就可以又好看又放松 |
[16:35] | And if you’d like, I can make that reservation for- | 如果你愿意的话 我也可以帮你… |
[16:37] | – Looking for some company or- – I sure am. | – 需要人陪么 – 我当然要 |
[16:43] | What are you doing? You’re gonna scare away the Ice. | 你干嘛 你会把Ice给吓跑的 |
[16:45] | Ice? Ice is out there? Where’s Michael? | Ice Ice在外面 那Michael在哪 |
[16:48] | He went back to Mexico. | 他回墨西哥了 |
[16:52] | Hmm. I knew he was trying to flee. | 嗯 我就知道他要逃跑 |
[16:54] | Where the hell did he go? | 该死的他去哪了 |
[16:56] | Whoa! | 啊 |
[16:57] | – Ice, what are you doing? – George Bluth, you’re coming with me. | – Ice 你干什么 – George Bluth你跟我走 |
[17:01] | – That’s not my father. – Well, according to my photograph… | – 他不是我父亲 – 根据这张照片 |
[17:04] | it is. | 他就是 |
[17:05] | It’s an honest mistake. Also, I think your knee is on my heart. | 这是无心之过 还有 你的膝盖顶着我的心脏 |
[17:10] | He’s my husband. My father is probably still in Mexico. | 他是我老公 我老爸很有可能还在墨西哥 |
[17:13] | I was just hoping to have sex with you. | 我就是想跟你上床 |
[17:15] | Why am I not blacking out? | 为什么我还没有昏倒 |
[17:16] | He set me up. Michael set me up. | 他设计我 Michael设计我 |
[17:20] | Hey. Who wants to go to the hospital? | 嘿 谁想去医院啊 |
[17:23] | And Buster went to his job as a dishwasher. | Buster正赶去工作 洗碗工 |
[17:25] | This is great. We’re like slave buddies. | 真棒啊 我们就像是奴隶兄弟 |
[17:28] | Oh. | 哦 |
[17:31] | Soon, the guys arrived in Mexico and split up to find Ann. | 很快 父子俩到了墨西哥 开始分头找Ann |
[17:35] | Ann? Ann? Oh, thank God, you’re all right. | Ann Ann 哦 谢天谢地 你就在这儿 |
[17:38] | – Mr. Bluth? – Ann. Oh, thank God, you’re all right. | – Bluth先生 – Ann 哦 谢天谢地 你没事 |
[17:42] | Uh, you are Ann, right? Yes. Of course you are. | 呃 你是Ann 对吧 是的 你当然是 |
[17:45] | – Ann. Oh, my- – It is. We got her. | – Ann 哦 天 – 就是她 我们找到了 |
[17:48] | Okay. Let’s go ahead and load up in the truck. | 好了 我们都上车吧 |
[17:49] | I think we’re crashing some poor guy’s wake. | 我觉得我们破坏了某个穷人的丧事 |
[17:54] | Michael Michael Michael Michael, Michael, Michael! | |
[17:56] | – Gob? What are you doing? – Fleeing the country. You bastard. | – Gob 你来这儿干嘛 – 逃出国 你个混蛋 |
[17:58] | No. I’m still not fleeing. Okay? | 我没有逃好不好 |
[18:02] | I’m just here to pick up my son’s girlfriend. | 我只是来这儿接我儿子的女朋友 |
[18:04] | She ran off the last time we were leaving. | 之前来的时候她走散了 |
[18:06] | Actually, I was sitting right there the whole time. | 实际上 我一直就坐在那儿 |
[18:08] | Yeah? Way to plant, Ann. | 是吗 真有耐性啊 Ann |
[18:09] | George Michael, uh, listen. | George Michael 听着 |
[18:11] | Why don’t you and Plant wait in the stair car. | 你和耐性姐干嘛不去阶梯车里坐着等一会儿 |
[18:12] | – I’m gonna finish up with Gob. – What a scare. | – 我和Gob有点事了结一下 – 好吓人哦 |
[18:15] | – That’s his girlfriend? – Yeah. | – 那是她女朋友么 – 嗯 |
[18:17] | – Is she funny or something? – Don’t worry about it. | – 她很好玩么还是什么 – 你别管这个 |
[18:19] | Why do you keep thinking | 你干嘛老是觉得 |
[18:21] | – that I’m running away? – It is kind of suspicious. | – 我要逃出国啊 – 就是直觉的怀疑 |
[18:23] | You didn’t even ask me to drive down here with you. | 你都没有邀请我和你一起开车来 |
[18:25] | The only reason I didn’t ask you to come | 我之所以没有叫你 |
[18:27] | is because of your chicken impression. | 是因为你的鸡舞蹈 |
[18:29] | – We sure did get in a lot of trouble for that last time. – Yeah. | – 上次我们确实惹了不少麻烦 – 是啊 |
[18:31] | – I was all- – Hey, no. You’re doing it again. | – 我完全就是 – 嘿 不要 不要再犯了 |
[18:36] | Get off him. He doesn’t know what he’s doing. He’s American. | 放开他 他不知道自己在干什么 他是美国人 |
[18:38] | Americano, eh? Just like me. | 美国人啊 和我一样 |
[18:41] | Gene Parmesan. How you doing? | Gene Parmesan 你好吗 |
[18:43] | Gene! What the hell are you doing? | Gene 你来这儿干什么 |
[18:45] | Your mother sent me to find you. | 你妈妈派我来找你 |
[18:47] | She was worried you were up to something. | 她担心你背后搞鬼 |
[18:49] | I was just looking for a friend. | 我只是想找一个朋友 |
[18:51] | – What? – Yeah, that’s right, Michael. | – 什么 – 是的 没错 Michael |
[18:53] | I went to our mother because I don’t have any friends. | 我去找老妈因为我没有朋友 |
[18:56] | – Oh, that’s funny. – Thank you. | – 哦 太可笑 – 谢谢您了 |
[18:58] | Gene, can I have a private moment, please? | Gene 让我们私下谈谈 |
[19:00] | – Okay. You’re on the clock. – Thank you. | – 好 我给你们计时 – 谢谢 |
[19:03] | Gob, what are you talking about? | Gob 你到底是怎么想的 |
[19:03] | If anybody needs a friend right now, | 如果现在有谁需要一个朋友 |
[19:05] | it’s me. My son’s furious at me… | 那也应该是我 我儿子生我的气 |
[19:07] | and he spends all his free time with this girl that, | 而且他所有的时间都和女朋友在一起 |
[19:09] | frankly, I’m not that crazy about. | 坦白说 我不是很喜欢她 |
[19:11] | Not crazy about? Or not crazy about your son growing up? | 不喜欢她 还是不喜欢你儿子长大了 |
[19:15] | Uh- Maybe- Maybe you’re right about that. | 呃 也许吧 也许这点你说对了 |
[19:19] | And I really haven’t gotten to know her. | 而且我还真没有好好了解过她 |
[19:22] | I’ve been a little selfish. So- | 我是有点自私 所以 |
[19:24] | See? You are a friend. | 看见没 你就是一个好朋友 |
[19:26] | You know, I’m- I’m always gonna look out for you. All right? | 你知道吗 我永远都会罩着你的好吗 |
[19:28] | And you’re always gonna look out for me. | 你也会永远罩着我 |
[19:36] | Sorry. I did see him coming. It’s just… | 对不起 我看见他过来 只是… |
[19:39] | I kind of wanted to see where you were going with that. | 我有点想看你会被怎么样 |
[19:45] | Where’s Uncle Gob? | Gob大伯呢 |
[19:47] | Well, I gave the bounty hunter and the P. I… | 我给了那个赏金猎人还有私家侦探 |
[19:50] | a few extra bucks to be his friends for the weekend- | 一些额外的钱做他一个周末的朋友 |
[19:53] | while the three of them are looking for my father. | 顺便三个人一起找找我爸爸 |
[19:55] | And I want to get to know a new friend too. | 而我也要试着去了解一个新朋友 |
[19:57] | Ann, why don’t you tell me a little bit about yourself? | Ann 你为什么不告诉我一些关于你的事儿呢 |
[20:05] | The next day, Buster was happy. | 第二天 Buster很开心 |
[20:08] | And he decided to never go home again. | 他决定再也不回家了 |
[20:12] | – Delivery from the kitchen. – But unfortunately, he was already there. | – 送餐服务 – 但不幸的是 他已经到家了 |
[20:15] | – Mother! – Buster! | – 妈 – Buster |
[20:17] | – I thought you were in Mexico. – So did I. | – 我以为你在墨西哥啊 – 我也以为 |
[20:21] | Oh! – And the next day, Michael returned to work… | 哦 又过了一天 Michael回到公司 |
[20:23] | knowing a little more about his son’s girlfriend. | 也对儿子的女朋友有了一定的了解 |
[20:26] | Tell Ann to make sure she studies for | 告诉Ann别忘了准备明天 |
[20:27] | Mr. Mason’s Algebra II test tomorrow… | Mason老师的二级代数考试 |
[20:29] | and tell her to make sure | 还有告诉她这次 |
[20:30] | that Kim Cho doesn’t cheat off her this time. | 别让Kim Cho欺骗她了 |
[20:34] | Wow. You really got to know her. | 哇 你还真去了解她了 |
[20:36] | Well, we did spend three hours together in that car ride. | 嗯 我们毕竟在车上相处了三个小时 |
[20:39] | – So, what’d you think? – I don’t like her. | – 所以呢 你觉得怎么样 – 我不喜欢她 |
[20:43] | On the next Arrested Development. | 接下来的<发展受阻> |
[20:45] | Buster reclaims his favorite chair. | Buster拿回了他最心爱的椅子 |
[20:50] | But the victory is short-lived. | 但是胜利很短暂 |
[20:52] | Make love in your own hand, Mother! | 老妈 去你自己的”手”里厮混 |
[20:56] | And Tobias gets medical attention. | Tobias被送进了医院 |
[20:57] | Thank God! A new doctor. | 谢天谢地 新的医生 |
[20:59] | Finally we can get a straight answer in this place. | 终于可以得到个直接点的答案了 |
[21:01] | Uh, I’ve got some bad news. | 呃 我有些坏消息 |
[21:03] | I’m Gene Parmesan. How you doin’? | 我是Gene Parmesan 你们好吗 |
[21:06] | He got me again! | 我又上当了 |
[21:09] | But I did overhear that he’s bleeding internally. | 但是我无意中听到他在内出血 |