Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

发展受阻(Arrested Development)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 发展受阻(Arrested Development)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything… 这是关于一个原本富有的家庭 失去了一切
[00:04] and the one son who had no choice… 其中的一个儿子别无选择
[00:06] but to keep them all together. 不得不撑起这个家的故事
[00:13] It’s Arrested Development. 欢迎收看<发展受阻>
[00:19] Michael Bluth was at home working on a plan to save the company. Michael Bluth正呆在家里计划如何带领家庭走出困境
[00:22] How’s this for a business model? 你觉得这样一个业务计划怎么样
[00:24] We make the company look like it’s in the black… 我们开始建造二期工程
[00:26] by starting construction on the phase two development. 给人们一种”我们还在盈利”的印象
[00:28] I know what you’re thinking, we’re not in the black. 我知道你怎么想 我们并没有在盈利
[00:30] How’re we gonna build 30 houses without any money? 我们怎么在没有任何资金的情况下建30个房子呢
[00:32] We don’t. We build one- 答案是 我们不建那么多 我们就建一个
[00:33] then we have a huge ribbon-cutting ceremony 然后我们办一个宏大的剪彩仪式
[00:36] while raising funds for the others. 来吸引投资者的资金
[00:38] Michael’s father always unveiled his construction projects… Michael爸爸的每一个建筑工程落成之后
[00:41] with a highly publicized ribbon-cutting ceremony. 都会有一个大型剪彩仪式
[00:44] He even did so for the prison he built… 他甚至给他建成的监狱举行剪彩
[00:46] and, somewhat ironically, would later occupy. 有点讽刺的是后来他自己住进去了
[00:49] The only difference is 唯一不同的是
[00:50] this time I get to cut the ribbon. What do you think? 这次换我来剪彩 你觉得如何
[00:53] There’s a cream with real diamonds in it. 我发现一种含有钻石的面霜
[00:55] I can actually smear diamonds on my face, 也就是说我可以把钻石涂在脸上
[00:57] and it’s only $400 a tub. 一桶只要400刀
[01:00] That’s like, what, like a million diamonds for $400? 你觉得怎么样 价值百万的钻石只要400刀
[01:02] – Mm. – A million diamonds. – 咋样 – 一百万颗钻
[01:05] – Okay. – Is she on you about that diamond cream? – 好的 – 她刚刚在跟你说钻石面霜的事情么
[01:09] My husband’s jealous because 我老公嫉妒是因为
[01:10] since we decided to have an open marriage… 自从我们决定尝试开放型婚姻后…
[01:12] I’ve been doing a little better than he has. 我的桃花运一直比他的好一点
[01:14] It is not a competition, Lindsay. 这并不是个比赛 Lindsay
[01:16] We are doing this to save our marriage. 我们这样做是为了拯救我们的婚姻
[01:18] But I should be telling you 但是我应该告诉你
[01:19] that I have been meeting my fair share of groupies. 我可是有组织的人了
[01:22] Or should I say “Bluepies”? 或者叫”蓝友兄弟会”
[01:25] Tobias had recently auditioned as an understudy… Tobias 最近去面试了蓝人兄弟会
[01:27] for the silent performance art trio, the Blue Man Group. 无声表演三重奏的替补演员
[01:30] And this is “Kids” From Bye, Bye, Birdie. 这就是<再见小鸟>中的<孩子们>
[01:36] He had yet to hear back from them. 他现在还在等待他们的回复
[01:38] You guys really think you have the guts to go through with this? 你们真的认为自己有那个胆量
[01:40] Seeing other people? 去约会别的人么
[01:42] In fact, neither Lindsay nor Tobias 实际上 Lindsay和Tobias
[01:44] did have the guts to go through with it. 都没有胆子去做这件事情
[01:46] – I already have. – I have too. – 我已经这么做了 – 我也是
[01:48] Can I buy you a drink? 我能请你喝一杯吗
[01:50] – No. – Lindsay, because she’d lost her self-confidence. – 不行 – Lindsay 她已经失去了自信心
[01:53] I’d like to buy you a drink. Where’s she going? 但是我很愿意请你喝一杯 她要去哪
[01:56] And Tobias, because he was busy keeping an eye on Lindsay. 至于Tobias 他忙于盯着Lindsay
[02:00] Who are you gonna bring to this ribbon-cutting dance? 剪彩舞会你准备带谁去
[02:03] It’s not a dance, and you don’t need a date. 不是舞会 你也不需要找人约会
[02:05] Although, George Michael… 尽管如此 George Michael
[02:07] I’d love for you to come 我希望你能来
[02:08] with me when I cut the ribbon at the new house. 跟我一起进行新房子的剪彩仪式
[02:10] Oh, wow. Hey, can I bring Ann? 哦 哇哦 那我能不能带上Ann
[02:13] Who? 谁
[02:14] Ann. You know, she’s- she’s the girl I’m kinda hanging out with. Ann 你认识的 我最近跟她比较来电
[02:17] – I haven’t met Ann. – Yes, you have. – 我从来没见过Ann – 你见过的
[02:19] – Michael had met Ann. – You let her in. – Michael 确实见过Ann – 是你给她开的门
[02:23] See, that’s her right over there. 你看 她就坐在那边
[02:27] – Oh, Ann. Yes, yes, yes, yes. – Yeah. – 哦 Ann 对对对 – 是的
[02:28] I know Ann. Hey, you! 我认识Ann 你好啊
[02:31] She’s got a little hard-boiled egg going there. 她在那边吃煮过了头的鸡蛋
[02:33] Oh, it’s so cute. 哦 太萌了
[02:33] She sometimes takes a little pack of mayonnaise… 她有时候会带一小包蛋黄酱
[02:35] and she’ll squirt it in her mouth, and then she’ll take an egg… 她会先把蛋黄酱挤进嘴里再把鸡蛋整个吃进去
[02:38] and kind of- mmm. 整的满嘴都是
[02:40] She calls it a mayonn-egg. 她管那个叫黄酱蛋
[02:43] – Are you okay? – I don’t feel so good. – 你还好吗 – 我觉得不咋的
[02:45] You know, I kind of wanna buy her a diamond. 你懂的 我有点想给她买个钻石
[02:49] – Her? – Ann. – 她 – Ann
[02:51] I know I can’t afford it, but 我知道我买不起 但是
[02:52] Aunt Lindsay was telling me about this diamond cream. Lindsay姑妈跟我说一种钻石面霜
[02:54] George Michael, um, I’m sure that Egg George Michael 嗯 我相信Egg
[02:56] is a very nice person. I just don’t want you spending- 是个好女孩儿 我只是不想让你花掉…
[02:59] – It’s Ann. Her na- – all your – 她叫Ann 她的名字 – 所有的钱
[03:00] money getting her all glittered up for Easter. 只是为了让她在复活节闪亮起来
[03:01] You know? More importantly, I want us to do this together. 你知道么 最重要的是 我希望我们一起来完成这件事
[03:04] Kinda like a father-son sort of thing, you know? 类似于那种子承父业的感觉 懂吗
[03:07] And since Pop-Pop is no longer president, we get to do it. 自从爷爷不再是总裁了 我们就必须这么做
[03:10] I thought Gob was president. 现在的总裁不是Gob吗
[03:12] Yeah, and I don’t have any problem with that. 是的 而且我对此没有任何怨言
[03:14] In fact, since Michael’s father escaped from prison… 事实上自从Michael的老爸越狱成功后
[03:17] his brother Gob had been made president, albeit in name only. 他的哥哥Gob就成总裁了 尽管只是名义上的
[03:21] Which is why Michael was 这也是Michael
[03:22] surprised when he got to work the next day. 第二天去上班时感到惊奇的原因
[03:24] You’re still in my office. 你还赖在我办公室里不走
[03:26] Gosh, Michael, I am kind of the president. 老天Michael 我才是总裁
[03:28] And I have no problem with that. 我没说你不是
[03:29] But it is just a title, remember? 但是这也只是个头衔而已 记得么
[03:30] Just doing this to appease the stockholders, 老爸的罪行正在被彻查 我们这么做
[03:32] while they scrutinize me for Dad’s crimes. 只是一种安抚股东的权宜之计
[03:34] Hey, Dad may have illegally 嘿 老爸可能非法的
[03:36] built some homes in Iraq, which is kinda not cool. 在伊拉克建了一些楼 这影响可能不怎么好
[03:38] I know, but that’s why I’ve got a business model… 我知道 这也是为什么我想出了一个业务计划…
[03:40] that I think is going to restore the image of our company. 我觉得有可能有助于重建我们公司的形象
[03:43] We’re going to build a second model home. 我们打算建一个二期工程的样板楼
[03:45] That’s great. Can I announce it to the board? 棒极了 我能不能在董事会上宣布
[03:47] Gee, it is my business model. 天 这是我的业务计划
[03:49] If you had a business model, then by all means, 如果你有一个业务计划 那你自己就
[03:51] go in there and do your little dance. 想怎么着怎么着
[03:52] Tell you what we’re gonna do. Rock, paper, scissors for it. 听我的 我们猜拳决胜负
[03:54] – No, no, I’m not interested in doing- – One, two, three. – 不要 我没心思搞这个 – 1 2 3
[03:57] – Paper covers rock. – It is a rock though. – 布包住石头 – 但石头可是能
[03:59] It should beat everything. 击碎所有东西的
[04:00] There’s not a lot of logic to it. 这游戏的逻辑性可没那么严谨
[04:02] It’s like on a boat with “Women and children first.” 就跟一条救生船”让妇女和孩子先上”的理论一样不严谨
[04:04] Why should they-which, before I forget, 为啥他们 在我忘记前跟你说件事
[04:07] I’m buying a company boat. 我买了一条公司船
[04:09] Sorry? 什么
[04:10] That morning, Gob had gone to a boat show, 那天早上 Gob去了一个船展
[04:12] where he saw something he wanted. 他看到了一件梦寐以求的东西
[04:16] – Hello. – Hi. – 你好 – 好
[04:17] – What a beauty. – Thank you. – 真是漂亮 – 谢谢
[04:19] – I meant you. – Well. – 我是说你 – 好吧
[04:21] Gob flirted with her for a while, Gob跟她调了一会儿情
[04:23] and finally asked for her number. 最后问她要电话号码
[04:24] – Let’s get some digits. – I’m sorry. – 给我点数字 – 抱歉
[04:26] I don’t give it out without a firm offer. 在没有确定报价之前我不能提供给您
[04:29] Oh, I’ll make you a firm offer. 哦 我会给你一份确认合约
[04:31] Unfortunately, she wasn’t flirting. 很不幸 她并不是在调情
[04:33] And here again, please. 还有请签这里
[04:37] – The Seaward. – You’re not getting a boat. – 海神号 – 你不能就这样买下一艘船
[04:41] – One, two, three. – No, not gonna do it. – 1 2 3 – 我不会跟你猜拳的
[04:43] – Paper covers rock. – Fine. But rock sinks boat. – 布包住石 – 好吧 但是石头会把船砸沉
[04:46] – Michael? – Mom, I’m right in the middle of something. – Michael – 妈 我这会儿正在忙
[04:49] – Get rid of the Seaward. – I’ll leave when I’m good and ready. – 扔了那艘破船 – 你不理我我就不走了
[04:54] It’s about your Uncle Oscar. I want him to move in with you. 这事儿跟你叔Oscar有关 我想让他搬去跟你住
[04:57] You’re not kicking him out already, are you? 你用不着这么快就把他扫地出门吧
[05:00] Michael’s uncle had recently moved into Lucille’s apartment… Michael的叔叔最近搬进Lucille的公寓
[05:03] where they quickly rekindled a long-dormant romance. 然后他们很快重燃了休眠已久的罗曼史
[05:06] – It was a secret she hoped to keep- – Oscar, we’ll be heard. – 她希望保住这个秘密 – Oscar 会被人听到的
[05:10] – and he didn’t. – That’s what makes it so hot. – 他还没 – 这样才刺激
[05:12] Mother? 老妈
[05:14] Mother! 老妈
[05:17] – I heard zoo noises. – It’s nothing. Go back to bed. – 我听到有动物的吵闹声 – 没什么 回去睡你的觉去
[05:21] So, everybody’s still up, huh? 大家都还没睡呢啊 哈
[05:28] It’s not fair to Buster. He’s a nervous wreck right now. 这对Buster不公平 他现在神经很脆弱
[05:31] He’s going into the army, for God’s sake. 他要去参军了 我的老天
[05:35] You volunteered him. 是你给他报的名吧
[05:37] I knew you were going to throw that in my face. 我就知道你会提起这茬
[05:40] Don’t worry about it, okay? They’re never gonna take him anyway. 别担心这件事好么 陆军不会要他的
[05:42] At that moment, Buster was 就在此时 Buster在
[05:44] taking his physical at the recruitment center. 征兵中心体检
[05:46] I don’t have a hole in my heart. 我的心脏上没有洞
[05:47] I’ve never opened my eyes underwater. 我从来没在水下睁开过双眼
[05:49] My- Reproductive organ… 我小鸡鸡的形状
[05:50] is shaped like- a lobster tail… 跟龙虾的尾巴一样
[05:53] but without its shell, hmm? 只是没有龙虾壳
[05:56] Oh, I guess I have the panic attacks under control. 哦 我想我在高压控制之下比较容易产生恐慌
[05:58] Oh, and I’m legally blind at night. 对 我还有夜盲症
[06:01] But Buster had miscalculated 但是Buster错误地估计了
[06:02] the army’s current need for personnel. 陆军的招兵条件
[06:05] Okay, then, let’s get you fitted for a uniform. 好了 现在呢 我们给你量量尺寸 做一身合体的军装
[06:07] What? What? 什么 什么
[06:09] Hey, why don’t you volunteer Oscar? 嘿 你为什么不给Oscar报名
[06:11] That would solve both of your problems. 这样你的两个问题就都解决了
[06:13] He’d never cut his hair. 他可不会剪了自己的头发
[06:15] That hair. 那头发
[06:16] Listen, Oscar’s your problem. 听着 Oscar是你的问题
[06:17] I’m taking care of everything else in this family… 我现在照看着咱们家的方方面面
[06:19] including starting construction on a second model home. 包括开始承建一间二期工程的样板房
[06:23] We’re having a ribbon-cutting ceremony. 我们会举行一个剪彩仪式
[06:25] We can’t have a ribbon-cutting 没你爸爸
[06:27] without your father, and he’s God knows where. 可不能举行剪彩 天知道他在哪
[06:29] George Sr. Was in Mexico… George先生 在墨西哥
[06:31] – with his escape accomplice and ex-secretary, Kitty. – I keep eating so many eggs. – 和同谋兼前秘书 Kitty一起 – 我吃了好多鸡蛋
[06:35] It must be my unconscious desire to have a baby. 肯定是我潜意识里想要个孩子
[06:38] Oh, my God. Can you even imagine 哦 老天 你能想象吗
[06:40] how cute the combination of the two of us would be? 咱们两个的结晶会有多可爱
[06:44] I mean, we’re all out of “Prophylacticos” Anyway. 反正我们现在已经没有避孕产品了
[06:48] Somebody used the last two 某人用剩下的两个TT
[06:49] on his feet to walk across the bathroom floor. 套在脚上走出浴室
[06:52] But he was growing tired of their confined intimacy. 但是他已经开始厌倦了 对于这种受到限制的亲密行为
[06:55] – I’ve made a huge mistake. – Hey, it’s me. – 我犯了个大错 – 嗨 是我
[06:58] – Dad? – Yeah. Listen, I gotta make this quick. – 老爸 – 是 听着 我得快点说完
[07:00] You’re the only one who can save the family, 只有你才能拯救这个家庭
[07:02] but you gotta keep the company strong… 但是你必须让公司更赚钱
[07:04] because I’m gonna need some of that money later. 因为我以后可能需要用些钱
[07:06] I will, Dad. It’s funny, after all these years of… 我会的 老爸 真是的 这么多年来
[07:09] – you making fun of me for the magic shows and- – Gob! – 你一直取笑我的魔术表演 现在却… – Gob
[07:12] Oh, for God’s- I called to talk to Michael, you horse’s- 哦 老天 我是在给Michael打电话 你这个…
[07:17] – Gob was hurt. – Bye, Pop. – Gob很受伤 – 再见 老爸
[07:20] Hey, whoa, whoa, was that Dad? 嘿 哇哦 哇哦 是老爸打过来的吗
[07:23] Yeah, I had to, uh, jump off. 是的 我不得不挂断
[07:25] You just had Dad on the phone? Where was he? 你刚刚跟老爸通电话了 他在哪
[07:27] No way to tell, really. Portugal. 没办法说 真的 葡萄牙
[07:29] – Down South America way. – Well, did he wanna talk to me? – 南美洲的某地儿吧 – 他有没有什么想跟我说的
[07:32] No, he wanted to talk to the president. 不 他只想跟公司总裁通话
[07:36] – I have no problem with that. – Michael was also hurt. – 我知道你是 – Michael也很伤心
[07:39] And George Sr. Was brutally hurt… 此时George先生则更受伤
[07:41] when he was mistaken for his twin brother Oscar. 他被误认成了他的双胞胎兄弟Oscar
[07:44] Marijuana? No, no. 倒卖大麻 不 不
[07:46] That’s my brother. “Brothero. Brothero.” 那是我的兄弟 “兄弟 兄弟”
[07:52] That night, Lindsay headed to the club… 那天晚上 Lindsay去酒吧
[07:54] to try again to meet someone. 想要再去碰碰运气
[08:02] Soon, having struck out again, 很快 被三振出局了
[08:04] she spotted a man who looked interesting. 她发现了一个男人 貌似对她有兴趣
[08:07] He had the lean look, effortless hair… 他看起来很瘦 杂乱的头发
[08:09] and dressed-down manner of a movie star. 穿着方式像个电影明星
[08:11] – Buy me a drink? – I think the bar’s closing. – 请我喝一杯吧 – 酒吧关门了
[08:14] I know a place. 我知道一个地方
[08:19] It was at that point that Lindsay had a startling revelation. 就在那里Lindsay得知了一个令她吃惊的事实
[08:22] Uh, uh, uh, you get out. Get out. Get out. Out, out, out! 嗯 嗯 嗯 你 出去 出去 出去 滚出去
[08:25] – No homeless in here! – Homeless? You’re homeless? – 流浪汉不准入内 – 流浪汉 你是流浪汉吗
[08:29] You’re gross. Oh, God. 你太恶心了 哦 老天
[08:38] They’re taking me in the army. 他们允许我加入陆军了
[08:40] They didn’t think there was enough wrong with me. 他们觉得我没有太大的毛病
[08:42] Well, did they check everything? 好吧 他们该检查的都检查了么
[08:44] Yes. They even touched my Charlie Browns. You lied to me. 是的 他们还摸了我的小弟弟呢 你骗我
[08:48] – You said I wasn’t fit to serve. – Okay, hold on. – 你说我没资格参加陆军 – 好吧 等一下
[08:49] Let’s calm down, people. 大家都冷静一下
[08:52] Um, I think I know a little bit about avoiding combat duty. 嗯 我知道一些逃避兵役的办法
[08:55] Now which pinkie do you use less? 哪个手指你用的最少
[08:58] Are you nuts? Do you know what I went through to have this boy? 你疯了吗 你知道为了生下这个孩子我经历过什么吗
[09:02] Oh, I know where the boy came from. 哦 我知道这孩子是怎么”搞”出来的
[09:07] Wait. Why were you in the pantry? 等下 你们两个在储藏室干嘛
[09:11] And Lucille realized it was time to end… 此时 Lucille意识到是时候结束
[09:13] whatever it was she had with Oscar. 她跟Oscar之间纠缠不清的感情了
[09:15] So, I believe it’s a good plan. 我觉得这是个不错的计划
[09:17] The next day, Michael was ready 第二天 Michael做好准备
[09:18] to wow the board with his new business model. 用他全新的业务计划在董事会上一鸣惊人
[09:21] As I told my brother, the president… 正如我和我哥哥 也就是公司总裁说的那样
[09:23] if we start construction on a second model home… 如果我们开始建造二期工程的样板间
[09:25] we can be cutting this ribbon within two months. 我们可以在两个月内举行剪彩仪式
[09:29] I said, “That’s why you’re no longer president.” 我说呢 “这就是为什么你不再是总裁了”
[09:33] Two weeks. Let’s do it in two weeks. Hey! 两周 我们在两周内完成它 怎么样
[09:41] I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Can we stop the music? 抱歉 抱歉 我们能不能把音乐停了
[09:44] I’m not as optimistic that we can get that done. 我不觉得我们能在这么短时间内完成它
[09:47] Gob, I think we both agree that we would do things your way… Gob 我觉得我们都会同意用你的方式来做
[09:50] if you had a business model. 如果你有自己的业务计划
[09:52] Do you have a business model, Gob? 你有业务计划吗 Gob
[09:54] I am so happy that you asked me that, Michael… 我真高兴你问起这事儿 Michael
[09:57] because I just happen to have a business model right here. 正巧我手上有个商业模特
[10:03] Solid as a rock 硬如磐石
[10:04] Meet Starla, the new Bluth Company business model… 请看Starla 布鲁斯公司的新模特
[10:07] for our phase two campaign. 为我们的二期工程招商引资
[10:10] Blues Homes-Solid as a rock. 布鲁斯建造-硬如磐石
[10:14] We’ll see you at the ribbon-cutting in two weeks… 两周后剪彩仪式见
[10:17] if my brother doesn’t screw it up first. 如果我弟弟没有搞砸的话
[10:20] Hey! 嗨
[10:26] Gob had committed Michael to building a model home in two weeks. Gob把两周之内建成样板房的任务交给了Michael
[10:30] We can’t build a house in two weeks. 我们没办法在两周内建成一座房子
[10:32] Also, I’m not sure how “Solid as a Rock”… 而且我也不明白 “硬如磐石”这个计划
[10:34] helps people forget the fact that we built houses in Iraq. 怎么能让大家忘记我们在伊拉克建房子的事
[10:37] – I love that. – But you – 我很喜欢 – 但是你
[10:38] probably know best because you’re president. 才是总裁 可能你知道什么才是最好的
[10:40] We don’t have to build a real house, Michael. 我们不需要建个真的房子 Michael
[10:42] Like you said, it’s all for appearances anyway. 正如你所言 只是面子工程而已
[10:44] We throw up a couple of walls. 搞几个墙
[10:45] – We build a fake one. – What are you talking about? – 我们建个假房子 – 你在胡说什么
[10:47] Nothing on the inside. 里面什么都没有
[10:50] I’ll never get a crew to build it. 我不可能找到愿意这么做的员工
[10:51] They’d lose their licenses. 他们会被吊销建筑许可证的
[10:52] Then you build it yourself, damn it! 那你就自己建吧 见鬼
[10:55] Hey, there she is, my little business model. 嗨 她在这儿 我的小商业模特
[11:02] Sorry about that “Build it yourself’ crap. 抱歉说出那些你自己建房子的鬼话
[11:04] I might take her to the ribbon-cutting. 我也许要带她去剪彩现场
[11:06] – You end up finding a date yet? – No. – 你还在找约会对象吗 – 是的
[11:09] As Michael grew frustrated by his relationship with Gob… 正在Michael为他和Gob烦心的时候
[11:12] Lucille tried to end hers with Oscar. Lucille准备结束跟Oscar的关系
[11:14] – I want you out of the house. – Oh, I want you everywhere. – 我想让你搬出房子 -哦 我在哪儿都想要你
[11:18] Oscar, no. I can’t have Oscar 别 我不能这样
[11:19] this in my life anymore. I’m a married woman. 我是已婚妇女
[11:21] Lucille, you wanna leave? I won’t chase after you. Lucille你想离开我吗 我不会纠缠你的
[11:24] But before you do, ask yourself, “Where’s your husband?” 但是你行动之前问问你自己 你老公在哪里
[11:27] Because I am here. I am real. I am flesh and blood. 因为我在你身边 我是真实的 我有血有肉
[11:32] And hair. 还有头发
[11:33] Oh, God, that hair. 哦 老天 那头发
[11:36] What will people say? 人们会怎么评价呢
[11:38] They’ll say, “Those people are in love.” 他们会说 “他们两个恋爱了”
[11:44] That night, the evening 当天晚上
[11:45] news report said something very different. 晚间新闻报道了一些非同寻常的新闻
[11:47] Lucille Bluth, caught on tape breathing life into a homeless man. Lucille Bluth 被拍到给一个流浪汉做人工呼吸
[11:51] The surprising home video at 10:00. 今晚十点搞笑家庭录像
[11:55] And Michael prepared to build a house. 此时Micheal准备建一个屋子
[11:57] Two weeks? But what if my date’s not available? 两周 但是要是我还没找到男伴怎么办
[11:59] I’m trying to get a last-minute crew together. 我正在焦头烂额的组一队人
[12:01] Your inability to get a man interested… 你无法让男人感兴趣的事
[12:02] is not at the top of my list. 不是我最关心的事情
[12:03] Oh, I’ve got a man interested, Michael. 哦 老娘是有人要的 Michael
[12:05] – What’s wrong with him? – There’s nothing wrong with him. – 他有什么毛病啊 – 他什么毛病都没有
[12:09] He is homeless. 他是个流浪汉
[12:11] Well, I didn’t know he was homeless at the time. 当然 当时我可不知道他是个流浪汉
[12:13] – It was humiliating. – Is this about Gangy’s homeless guy? – 丢死人了 – 是不是外婆救助的那个流浪汉
[12:17] – Gangy’s homeless guy? – Yeah, it’s all over the news. – 外婆救助的流浪汉 – 对 新闻上到处都在报道
[12:19] Gangy gave C.P.R. To a homeless guy on the beach. 外婆给一个流浪汉实施了心脏复苏术
[12:23] Lindsay felt respect for her mother… Lindsay当时就对她妈妈产生了敬意
[12:25] and decided that perhaps she 当即就决定了也许自己也可以
[12:26] could overcome her pride and help someone too. 战胜自尊并帮助别人
[12:29] I’ve got someone for your crew, 我给你的小队推荐一个人
[12:31] Michael. My boyfriend, the homeless guy. Michael 我的男朋友 那个流浪汉
[12:35] I wonder if he even has an apartment or- 我很好奇他有没有过公寓或者
[12:38] – Hello. – Did you see the news? – 哈喽 – 你看新闻了吗
[12:40] Your Uncle Oscar forced himself on me at the beach today… 你Oscar叔叔今天把我压倒在沙滩上了
[12:43] – and I didn’t have my horn. – Of course. – 然后我当时没有拿防狼哨 – 当然
[12:46] It was Uncle Oscar. Mom, 是Oscar叔叔的错 老妈
[12:47] you’re not having an affair with him, are you? 你跟他之间没什么的对吧 老妈
[12:48] You’re building a house? I want you to give it to him. 你要建个房子吗 你把房子给他住
[12:51] – It’s not a real house. – Perfect. He’s not a real man. – 那不是个真的屋子 – 好极了 他也不是个真男人
[12:54] And George Sr. Made his case to the Mexican police. 此时George先生在墨西哥警局里录笔录
[12:57] My God, I was beaten up here. I’m telling you. 老天 我在这儿被打了 我跟你说
[12:59] I’m George. I’m not Oscar. I’m George. 我是George 我不是Oscar 我是George
[13:01] – The Cornballer. – Ss? The Cornballer. – 玉米球机 – 看 玉米球机
[13:05] George Sr. Had marketed George先生曾经在墨西哥销售过
[13:06] a device called the Cornballer in Mexico… 一种叫做玉米球终结者的设备
[13:09] after the severe burns 在几起严重烧伤事件后
[13:10] it caused led to it being banned in the U.S. 此机器被禁止在美国进行销售
[13:13] – Why, did you have one? – Ss? – 怎么了 你也买过吗 – 你看
[13:21] Lindsay, meanwhile, was having trouble finding her homeless man. Lindsay 此时正在寻找她的流浪汉男友
[13:24] – He looked like a movie star. – The man – 他看起来像个电影明星 – 那个人
[13:26] looked like a movie star because he was a movie star. 看起来像个电影明星是因为他确实是个电影明星
[13:29] His name was Tom Jane, 他的名字叫Tom Jane
[13:30] and he was making two movies for a major studio. 他正在大型片场拍两部电影
[13:32] 瘾君子 他们注射海洛因 不是吗
[13:32] One was a gritty personal project about a junkie’s life… 一个是关于瘾君子生活的励志片
[13:35] which he got to do in exchange for making… 同时作为交换 他还接拍了
[13:37] a rigidly, formulaic popcorn movie. 一部呆板而无新意的爆米花电影
[13:41] He was living on the streets, 他流浪在街头
[13:42] – researching his role. – Hey, homeless guy. – 是为了研究他的角色 – 嗨 流浪汉
[13:43] – Hey. – I’m not proud of the way… – 嗨 – 在发现你很恶心之前
[13:46] I was so grossed out when I found out you were gross before. 其实我的做派也挺恶心人的 我对此不感到自豪
[13:49] You really thought I was gross, huh? 你真觉得我很恶心人吗
[13:51] Well, at first, I thought you were kind of hot, 好吧 刚开始 我觉得你挺帅的
[13:52] but I hadn’t looked closely enough. 但是我没细看
[13:55] Listen, I have a construction job for you. 听着 我有个建筑工的活儿给你
[13:58] And if you clean yourself up, who knows? 如果你愿意再去洗个澡的话
[14:01] You might actually get a date out of this. 也许你还能得到一个约会
[14:04] – Okay. – See ya. – 好的 – 再见
[14:12] Okay, we’ve all made some sacrifices to be here, 好的 我们都做出一些牺牲来到这里
[14:15] but we all want the same thing. 但是我们都有同一个目标
[14:17] – I wanna live here. – I wanna buy Ann some diamond dust. – 我想住在这里 – 我想给Ann买钻石面霜
[14:20] I’m just hoping to get mildly injured, 我只是希望能得个中级伤
[14:21] so I can get out of the army. 然后我就不用去服兵役了
[14:23] Bottom line is we’ve got two weeks to build a house. 不管怎样我们一定要在两周内建起一座房子
[14:26] It doesn’t have to be good. It just has to look good. 我不需要做到最好 只要外形好就行了
[14:28] I just want my kids back. 我只希望能把我的孩子要回来
[14:32] And so, the guys went to work. 然后 大家开始工作了
[14:39] Things didn’t go smoothly at first. 刚开始事情进展的不那么顺利
[14:44] Buster looked for ways to hurt himself. Buster想方设法把自己弄伤
[14:51] – But soon the project came together- when Gob stopped by. – 但是慢慢的项目走上了正轨 – 当Gob路过参观时
[14:57] Now we’re building a house. 我们建了一座房子
[14:59] – Yeah, I’m pretty proud- – So, – 是啊 我挺自豪的 – 那
[15:00] what do you think? Did I do this or what? 你觉得怎么样 我干的怎么样
[15:03] Seems like your brother did it. 好像是你弟弟干的吧
[15:05] My brother does what I tell him to do. I’m the president. 我弟弟是在我的指示下做的 我才是总裁
[15:09] Where’s your “P”? 你的P去哪了
[15:10] What? Oh, no, not again. 什么 哦 别 又来了
[15:12] I got it. 我来找
[15:15] Hey, sorry for the 嗨 对不起刚刚
[15:16] “My brother does what I tell him to do” Crap… 我说了”我弟弟是在我的指示下做的”这种屁话
[15:17] but I want this to be perfect for when I cut the ribbon tomorrow. 但是我希望明天我剪彩的时候一切都很完美
[15:21] You’re cutting the ribbon? 你要剪彩
[15:22] I kinda thought that since I built it… 我觉得这房子是我建的所以…
[15:25] – I might go ahead and give it a- – Yeah, okay. – 应该让我来 – 是 但是
[15:27] Can you imagine how that would look to the board? 要是你来剪彩董事们会怎么想
[15:29] The construction worker cutting the ribbon. 一个建筑工人来剪彩
[15:32] No, no, that’s a job for the president. 不行不行 剪彩是总裁干的事情
[15:34] Michael had a problem with that. Michael 对此很不爽
[15:36] Gob had taken away something Gob抢走了Michael一直以来
[15:37] – Michael always wanted. – You got the “P.” – 渴望的东西 – 你找到P啦
[15:39] Now it was Michael’s turn to take something from Gob- Starla. 现在是时候Michael从Gob和Starla那里得到一些东西了
[15:44] And later, Michael set about his plan. 之后 Michae做好了计划
[15:47] Gob, do you have Starla’s phone number? Gob 你有Starla的电话号码么
[15:50] I got a few business things 我有点事情想跟
[15:50] I’d like to go over with the business model. 我们的商业模特说下
[15:53] Guess who was just over her? Don’t, I’ll tell you- me. 猜猜谁甩了她 别猜了 我告诉你 是我
[15:57] – Hmm? – L- the business model. – 什么 – [哔]了商业模特
[15:59] Actually, they just made out. 事实上 他们只是亲热了一下
[16:01] Yeah, she had all kinds of orgasms. 是的 她可是各种高潮
[16:04] Imagine that. I finally nailed somebody that you weren’t after. 你想象一下 我终于搞定了个你没能搞定的妹子
[16:07] That’s it. I’ve worked too hard 到此为止 我这么努力的工作
[16:09] and too long for you to keep getting all the credit. 这么长时间以来给你足够的信任
[16:10] I built that company, that house, 我建立了这公司 这屋子
[16:12] and I’m gonna be cutting the ribbon… 所以我要来剪彩
[16:13] whether we’re all pretending that you’re president or not. 不管大家是不是都装着承认你总裁的地位
[16:17] Yeah, sure. I just wanted- 好吧 我就是想
[16:18] You just wanted what? 你就是想干嘛
[16:20] I just wanted you to be impressed with me. 我只是想让你对我刮目相看
[16:23] Dad never was. Never said a nice thing about me. 老爸从来没有 从来没有对我说过鼓励的话
[16:27] He called you the other day. He didn’t even wanna talk to me. 他那天给你打电话了 他甚至都不想跟我说话
[16:29] Of course he did! 他当然想跟你说话了
[16:31] He never wants to talk to me. 他本来就不是打电话给我的
[16:33] He never has. 也从来没有想过
[16:39] – Cut the ribbon. – Really? – 你剪彩吧 – 真的么
[16:40] – Yeah. How about that? – Michael. – 是的 怎么样 – Michael
[16:43] I have no problem with it. 我完全OK
[16:45] – All right? Take it easy. Come on. – Thank you. – 这样好吗 放松 别这样了 -谢谢
[16:51] The next day, the Bluth family prepared to unveil phase two. 第二天 布鲁斯家族准备为二期工程揭牌
[16:55] Have you seen your Uncle Gob around? 你有没有看到你Gob大伯
[16:56] No. And I can’t find that 没有 我找不到
[16:57] diamond dust that Aunt Lindsay bought for me. Lindsay姑妈给我买的钻石面霜了
[16:59] Oh, well, your Aunt Lindsay 哦 好吧 你Lindsay姑妈
[17:01] has probably taken it. She’s just a taker. 可能用掉了 她有什么用什么
[17:03] This is your chance, huh? 今天可是你的好机会啊 对吧
[17:04] With the big ribbon-cutters after all these years? 这么些年来终于有机会进行剪彩了
[17:06] Well, actually, I figured, give Gob a chance, you know? 好吧 实际上 我想清楚了 给Gob个机会 你懂的
[17:08] The guy doesn’t get a whole lot of attention in this family. 他在整个家族里都不怎么受重视
[17:10] Ladies and gentlemen, 女士们先生们
[17:12] the president of the Bluth Company, Gob Bluth. 热烈欢迎布鲁斯企业总裁Gob Bluth
[17:19] My brother wasn’t optimistic it could be done. 我弟弟觉得我没办法建好这房子
[17:22] But I didn’t take “Wasn’t optimistic it could be done”… 但是我并没有把他的话变成
[17:26] for an answer. 交代给大众的答案
[17:30] Ladies and gentlemen, 女士们先生们 我给你们
[17:31] I present to you phase two of the Bluth Company. 展示的是布鲁斯公司的二期工程
[17:34] A house truly solid as a rock. 一间像石头一样坚固的房子
[17:43] But as it turns out… 结果事实证明
[17:44] Michael was right to not be optimistic it could be done. Michael说的不可能建好这座房子是对的
[17:52] And Buster saw the chance to get injured enough… Buster找到了足够致伤的好机会
[17:55] to keep him out of the army. 以避免服兵役
[18:01] But instead… 但是结果
[18:03] – got a glimpse inside. – I can’t look at that. – 得到了一个看到屋内情景的机会 – 我都无法直视了
[18:05] Unfortunately, Tobias had to. 很不幸 Tobias也看到了
[18:08] I got the wrong homeless man. 我跟错流浪汉了
[18:09] I am sorry. I was looking for Lindsay. 对不起 我在找Lindsay
[18:12] You lied to me. You both lied to me. I’m goin’to war. 你对我撒谎 你们都对我撒谎了 我要去上战场
[18:16] – Buster, you can’t! – Yes, I can. – Buster 不要啊 – 不 我就要
[18:19] I don’t agree with your dirty doings here… 你们这种龌蹉的事情我可看不下去
[18:22] but I will defend with my life your right to do it. 但是我誓死捍卫你做这件事情的权利
[18:25] You planned this all along, didn’t you, Michael? 这都是你一手策划好的吧 Michael
[18:28] – No, I didn’t. I had no crew. I had no time. – You set me up. -不 当然不是 我没有人手 没有足够的时间 – 你陷害我
[18:31] Gob charged at Michael with the scissors… Gob拿着剪子想报复Michael
[18:34] but Michael, as he always did, picked rock- 但是Michael 正如他平常所做 选了石头
[18:37] – You wanted to make me look foolish! – Put down the scissors. – 你想让我出丑 – 放下剪子
[18:39] – Put ’em down. – Foolish with scissors! – 放下剪子 – 让我拿着剪子出丑
[18:42] Which beat scissors. 石头赢过剪子
[18:46] Unfortunately, the whole incident was covered by the paper. 很不幸 整个事件被报纸详尽报道了
[18:50] Nobody looks good in this. 这事没人捞到好处
[18:52] – Especially that little dude. – That’s Ann. – 特别是那个小伙计 – 那是Ann
[18:56] – Who’s- – It doesn’t matter. Listen. -谁 – 不用管她 听着
[18:58] You know I didn’t set you up, okay? 你知道我没有陷害你 对吧
[18:59] I think the only reason you and I always fight… 我觉得我们两个一直斗来斗去的原因是
[19:01] is that since we were little kids, 从我们很小的时候开始
[19:02] Dad’s always played us off each other. 老爸就总是让我们互相争斗
[19:04] Dad always said that was your fault. 爸爸总说那是你的错
[19:06] Anyway, what we oughta do is make a decision right now… 无论如何 我们现在必须做出一个决定
[19:09] not to let Dad get in the middle of our relationship anymore. 不再让老爸干扰我们之间的关系
[19:11] – He’s not even in town, and we’re fighting. – We’re grown men. – 他甚至都不在这儿 我们竟然还争来争去 – 我们是成人了
[19:13] – Yeah, let’s just move on. – Look at me. – 是的 我们是该长大了 – 看着我
[19:15] I’m the president of a company now. 我现在是公司的总裁
[19:18] Oh, that’s Dad’s line. I bet he saw the paper. 哦 那是老爸的电话 我打赌他肯定看到报纸了
[19:20] Listen, if you want my respect, you won’t answer that, okay? 听着 如果你想赢得我的尊重 你别接那电话
[19:23] It’s just gonna cause more problems. 这会引发更多的问题
[19:27] Hello? They hung up. 喂 他们挂电话了
[19:32] They hung up on me. Hiya, guys. 他们挂了我的电话 嗨 伙计们
[19:34] I couldn’t get the money. I don’t know what happened. 我没法搞来钱 我不知道发生了什么
[19:36] – I’m impressed you hung up. – Did I hang up? – 我很看好你挂了电话 – 我刚刚挂了电话吗
[19:38] – I meant to hit speaker. – Oh. – 我本来是想打开免提的 – 哦
[19:40] You gotta hit the line first. 你得先接通线路
[19:42] I’m hitting both at the same time. 我是同时按下的
[19:43] – These are the lines. There’s a line here. – But she said- – 这些是线路 这些也是线路按钮 – 但是她说
[19:45] – It’s line and then- – Hey. – 先按线路再按啥 – 嗨
[19:48] I don’t wanna wait until Dad’s dead for us to get along. 我不想等到老爸死了以后我们才能好好相处
[19:51] But it was too late… 但是他们的关系修复得太晚了
[19:53] as George Sr. Would be declared dead… 不到一个小时之后George先生
[19:56] within the hour. 就被宣布遇刺身亡
[19:58] From now on, we support each other. 从现在开始 我们互相扶持
[20:00] We start with a clean slate. 我们从清理误会开始
[20:01] – Yeah. – We almost did it though, didn’t we? – 好的 – 我们差点成功了 对吧
[20:04] We almost pulled it off. 我们差点成功
[20:07] – No, it wasn’t even close. – Yeah, a lot of people got hurt. – 没 还差的远 – 是 很多人受伤了
[20:10] – This was very, very bad. – Not great. Not great. – 这真是糟透了 – 不好 不好
[20:13] On the next Arrested Development. 接下来的<发展受阻>
[20:15] Lindsay finds out the true identity ofher homeless man. Lindsay发现流浪汉的真实身份
[20:19] Look. You’re a really nice chick, but I’m not homeless. 听着 你是个很不错的妞 但是我不是流浪汉
[20:23] I’m Tom Jane. 我是Tom Jane
[20:25] And even though Lindsay doesn’t know who that is… 但是Lindsay 仍旧不知道他是谁…
[20:27] hearing that he isn’t homeless is good enough for her. 对她来说 知道他不是流浪汉就足够了
[20:30] – Buy me a drink? – You’re really sweet, but, no. – 能请我喝杯酒吗 – 你很漂亮 但是算了
[20:34] I’m Tom Jane. 我可是Tom Jane
[20:36] And Lindsay, crushed and alone… 此时Lindsay崩溃而又孤单
[20:39] for the first time misses her husband. 有史以来第一次想念她的丈夫
[20:42] Tobias Tobias.
[20:47] Lindsay, I’m- Lindsay 我在
[20:50] Is that George Michael’s diamond cream? 你身上涂得是George Michael的钻石面霜么
[20:52] Oh, yes, well, I ran out of blue, 哦 是的 我没蓝色颜料了
[20:54] and I couldn’t find anything else. 我也找不到其它颜料了
[20:56] I think my nipples are bleeding though. 我感觉我的咪咪正在流血
[20:57] I don’t know if you’re supposed to use quite this much. 我不知道你一次有没有用过这么多
[21:01] – That guy’s a jerk. – No, I am. – 那男的就是个混蛋 – 不 我才是
[21:04] No, no, I am. 不 不 我是
[21:08] Because I think I need to go to the hospital right away… 因为我觉得我需要立马去医院
[21:10] and see if I can’t get some of 看能不能从我的
[21:12] this diamond dust vacuumed from out of my lungs. 肺里面吸出来一些钻石面霜
[21:15] This way. 这边走
发展受阻

Post navigation

Previous Post: 发展受阻(Arrested Development)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 发展受阻(Arrested Development)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme