时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything… | 故事是关于一个原本富足的家庭 失去了一切 |
[00:04] | and the one son who had no choice… | 其中一个儿子别无选择 |
[00:06] | but to keep them all together. | 不得不撑起这个家 |
[00:13] | It’s Arrested Development. | 欢迎收看<发展受阻> |
[00:19] | Michael had begun to work weekends. | Michael开始周末工作了 |
[00:22] | Unfortunately, | 不幸的是 |
[00:22] | this interfered with the Saturday morning bike ride… | 这与周六早上和儿子的 |
[00:25] | he usually took with his son. | 脚踏车时光产生了冲突 |
[00:29] | So this isn’t bad, right? Just like a normal Saturday. | 不算太坏吧 就像一个普通的周六 |
[00:31] | You don’t have to drive so slow. I can ride my bike by myself. | 你不用开这么慢 我可以自己骑自行车 |
[00:35] | This actually doesn’t go any faster. | 这车其实开不快了 |
[00:38] | I mean, I know you have a lot of work, you know? | 我知道你有很多工作要做 |
[00:39] | It still doesn’t mean I can’t hang out with my… | 这并不代表我不能跟你一起玩 |
[00:41] | Hang on one second. This is Michael. | 等一下 我是Michael |
[00:44] | Mom, I’m expecting a very important phone… | 妈 我在等一个重要电话 |
[00:46] | For God’s sakes.! I’ll be right there. | 老天 我马上到 |
[00:48] | Dad Dad! | 爸 爸 |
[00:51] | Nice instincts, son. Good reflexes. | 直觉不错啊 儿子 反应很快 |
[00:55] | Back at the model home, | 回到样板房里 |
[00:56] | Lindsay awoke late to find her husband missing. | Lindsay起晚了 找不到她老公 |
[00:58] | Maeby Michael Tobias Maeby? Michael? Tobias? | |
[01:02] | Work? | 工作 |
[01:03] | Tobias had recently been cast in a movie, | Tobias最近参演了一部电影 |
[01:06] | playing the role of a frightened inmate. | 饰演一个惊吓过度的囚犯 |
[01:08] | I ain’t going to… Oh, I’m not frightened! God! | 我不会去 哦 我没被吓坏 天啊 |
[01:17] | Lindsay, say something to scare me. | Lindsay 说些让我害怕的事儿 |
[01:20] | … me. | [哔]我 |
[01:23] | Nope. Nothing. Thanks for trying though. | 不 没感觉 还是谢谢 |
[01:27] | You know what I ought to do? | 你知道我该怎么做吗 |
[01:28] | I ought to check myself into a men’s penal colony. | 我应该去体验一下男子监狱的生活 |
[01:32] | Perhaps your father could get me in. | 也许你爸能让我进去 |
[01:35] | Well, if he can go to work, so can I. | 如果他能去工作 我也行 |
[01:38] | Lucille, meanwhile, was growing closer… | 同时 Lucille和她最近领养的 |
[01:40] | to her recently adopted Korean son, whom she called Annyong. | 韩国男孩越来越亲近 她叫他Annyong |
[01:43] | – Much better, Annyong. – Which isn’t a name… | – 好多了 Annyong – 这并不是个名字 |
[01:45] | – Annyong. – but the Korean word for “Hello”. | – Annyong – 而是韩语的”你好” |
[01:47] | And I guess I can comb my own hair. | 看来我要自己梳头了 |
[01:50] | Oh, please. He’s a little boy… | 拜托 他还是个小孩 |
[01:52] | and since he’s going to go off and work for 10 hours… | 既然他要去工作十小时 |
[01:54] | I want him to look nice. | 我希望他打扮得体 |
[01:56] | – Thank you, Lupe. – You got a job, Annyong? | – 谢谢 Lupe – 你有工作了吗 Annyong |
[02:00] | – Annyong. – Annyong. – Annyong. | – “你好” – Annyong – “你好” |
[02:02] | At the banana stand. Oh, his work ethic is unbelievable… | 在香蕉摊 他有让人难以置信的职业道德 |
[02:07] | Unlike some sons I know. | 不像我的某些儿子 |
[02:09] | I’m a scholar, I enjoy scholarly pursuits. | 我是个学者 我更热衷于学术追求 |
[02:13] | Suddenly playing with yourself is a scholarly pursuit. | 打飞机一下子也成了学术追求了 |
[02:19] | Hey, Lupe. | 你好啊 Lupe |
[02:22] | – What’s wrong with Lupe? – Oh, she’s upset… | – Lupe怎么了 – 她有点不开心 |
[02:24] | because I told her she couldn’t take the day off. | 因为我今天不让她休假 |
[02:27] | There’s a family reunion in Catalina. | 卡特琳娜岛今天有家庭聚会 |
[02:29] | Catalina? We’re not going to Catalina, are we? | 卡特琳娜岛 我们不是要去卡特琳娜岛吧 |
[02:31] | Buster had an unfortunate encounter in a photo booth… | Buster在野生动物横行的卡特琳娜岛 |
[02:34] | on the wildlife-populated island of Catalina. | 有一次不幸的大头照经历 |
[02:37] | No, Lupe is. You see, for her… | 不是 是Lupe要去 |
[02:39] | a family reunion might actually be a pleasant experience. | 她的家庭聚会说不定会令人愉悦呢 |
[02:41] | They’ve got a bus, and they want to use the parking lot… | 他们找了辆巴士 而且想在 |
[02:44] | to this building as a meeting place. | 公司的停车场碰面 |
[02:46] | I mean, for God’s sake, it’s not a hardware store. | 岂有此理 这又不是五金店 |
[02:50] | We can’t have them hanging around | 我们不能让他们在这闲逛 |
[02:52] | like freeloaders, looking for an easy buck. | 像寄生虫一样揩油 |
[02:55] | What’s the emergency, Mom? | 妈妈 有什么急事 |
[02:56] | – I need money. – I don’t have time for this, okay? | – 我需要钱 – 我没时间对付这个 |
[02:59] | I don’t even get to see my own son. I’m going to work now. | 我都没时间看我儿子了 我要去工作了 |
[03:02] | And while you’re there, find out from your assistant, Kitty… | 等你到了 在你的助手Kitty那儿查查 |
[03:04] | why she didn’t send my paycheck. | 她怎么没把薪金寄给我 |
[03:08] | You get a paycheck from the Bluth Company? | 你在布鲁斯公司领薪水吗 |
[03:10] | It’s important to the company | 我保持优良的生活格调 |
[03:11] | that I keep up the image of my lifestyle. | 是公司重要的表面文章 |
[03:14] | Illusion, Mom. And I’m the president of that company. | 那是假象 妈 我是公司的总经理 |
[03:17] | I believe I’m the one that | 我记得是我让你 |
[03:18] | asked you to start shopping at Quantity Plus. | 开始去”实惠多多”购物 |
[03:21] | They made me apply for a membership card. | 他们让我申请会员卡 |
[03:26] | – It was humiliating. – I’ll see what I can do for you. | – 这让我觉得羞耻 – 我看看能为你做点什么 |
[03:29] | Now that I know I’m the one that pays Lupe… | 既然我才是付钱给Lupe的人 |
[03:32] | I’m giving her the day off, okay? | 我准许她今天休假 |
[03:34] | Lupe, did you hear that? Tell your bus driver… | Lupe 听见了吗 告诉巴士司机 |
[03:36] | that he can pick up your family at the Bluth Company parking lot. | 他能在布鲁斯公司停车场接你们全家人 |
[03:39] | – Oh, thank you, Michael. – My hero. | – 谢谢你 Michael – 我的英雄 |
[03:44] | Anyway, you enjoy that paycheck when you get it. | 你到时好好享受你的薪水吧 |
[03:47] | It will be the last one I ever send here. | 那会是我最后一次往这儿寄薪水 |
[03:49] | Does that mean I have to go to your office to get mine, too, | 那是不是说我也得去你办公室领我的薪水了 |
[03:51] | or how’s that work? | 或者 怎么领呢 |
[03:53] | You gotta be kidding me. All right. You know what, Buster? | 你跟我开玩笑吧 好吧 听着 Buster |
[03:57] | Bob, in the copy room… he quit today. | 复印室的Bob 今天辞职了 |
[03:59] | If you want your money, you’re gonna have to work for it. | 如果你想拿钱 就来工作赚钱 |
[04:03] | Okay. I accept. I’ll take that job. | 好 我接受 我去工作 |
[04:07] | I will work in the copy room. | 我会去复印室上班 |
[04:13] | I wouldn’t go in there without knocking, Michael. | 我以后进复印室一定会先敲门的 Michael |
[04:17] | Now, I know we’ve been putting in a lot of hours… | 我知道你们已经工作好几个小时了 |
[04:19] | but we’ve got to keep our heads down and power through… | 但是我们得坚持下去 埋头苦干 |
[04:22] | you know, and… and sacrifice. | 牺牲奉献一下 |
[04:25] | Don’t mind me. | 别管我 |
[04:26] | I’m just here to pick up my paycheck and get out of here. | 我只是来领薪水的 拿到立马走 |
[04:30] | Guys, go ahead and take a three. | 同志们 休息三分钟 |
[04:34] | Lindsay, how can you just come in here and ask me for a paycheck? | Lindsay 你怎么能来这儿跟我要薪水呢 |
[04:38] | Well, I usually ask Kitty, uh, but she’s not around… | 我平时都跟Kitty要 但是她不在 |
[04:40] | and you’re the only one here I’ve ever seen before. | 你是这儿我唯一认识的 |
[04:43] | – How long has this been going on? – Dad hired me out of college. | – 这种情况持续多久了 – 上完大学老爸就雇佣我了 |
[04:47] | – You quit college. – Yeah, | – 你退学了 – 是啊 |
[04:49] | well, I had a job. What was the point? | 我都有工作了 还上学干嘛 |
[04:50] | You have a job now. Since Kitty’s gone… | 你现在有工作了 既然Kitty走了 |
[04:52] | you can earn your check by answering the phones. | 你可以靠接电话赚钱 |
[04:54] | Michael, it’s Friday. Everybody coasts on Friday. | Michael 今天周五 大家周五都只是闲晃 |
[04:57] | – It’s actually Saturday. – Finally. I’m out of here. | – 今天是星期六 – 就是啊 我走了 |
[05:00] | – I’ll see you Tuesday. – I’m serious, Lindsay. | – 周二见 – 我是认真的 Lindsay |
[05:04] | This is why your employees hate you. | 这就是你的雇员讨厌你的原因 |
[05:06] | They’re actually fond of me. | 他们其实挺喜欢我的 |
[05:08] | Okay, guys, back to the staff meeting. | 好了 继续开员工会议 |
[05:15] | – Uh, Lindsay. Hello. The phones. – Well, you said “Staff.” | – Lindsay 记得吗 接电话 – 你说”员工会议” |
[05:21] | The zoning committee feels that | 分区委员会认为 |
[05:23] | we’re trying to squeeze too many units onto a lot this size | 我们在一小块地上盖太多东西了 |
[05:26] | and we need to if we want to make a profit. | 而为了盈利我们需要这样做 |
[05:28] | So how do we fit these units on there? | 我们该怎么安置那些建筑物呢 |
[05:30] | Are these fluorescent lights bothering anybody else besides me? | 除我之外 还有人讨厌这些荧光灯吗 |
[05:35] | That’s not what I want to deal with today. | 那不是我今天要处理的 |
[05:36] | You and I have different management styles. | 你和我的管理风格不同 |
[05:38] | I believe work should be fun, | 我认为工作应该有趣 |
[05:39] | and you try to crush people’s spirits. | 而你是在打击大家的志气 |
[05:41] | What’s next, Michael? Are you going to make dancing illegal? | 你下一步做什么 Michael 你还要禁止跳舞吗 |
[05:44] | Is this the tiny town from Footloose? | 这难道是<浑身是劲>里的禁舞小镇吗 |
[05:47] | Good point. | 说得有理 |
[05:49] | Can you go to your desk, please? Be like Buster. | 你回你的桌子那儿可以吗 就像Buster那样 |
[05:51] | He’s been in the copy room. I haven’t seen him all day. | 他一直呆在复印室里 我一天都没看见他了 |
[05:54] | In fact, Buster had grown anxious… | 实际上 Buster在复印室局限的空间里 |
[05:56] | in the confined space of the copy room. | 变得越来越焦躁 |
[05:58] | Bob Bob? | |
[05:59] | Bob Bob? | |
[06:00] | – Bob – Bob? | |
[06:06] | I need a different job. | 我得换份工作 |
[06:08] | I’m having real trouble in a confined indoor space. | 我很难呆在封闭的室内空间 |
[06:12] | – Oh. Hey, coworker. – How do you feel about working outdoors? | – 哦 嘿 同事 – 那去室外工作怎么样 |
[06:16] | Uh, what else do you have? | 额 你还有别的职位吗 |
[06:22] | At the banana stand, George Michael was also working. | 香蕉摊上 George Michael也在工作 |
[06:24] | I thought your dad worked last weekend. | 我以为你爸爸上周末要上班 |
[06:26] | No, last week he had to finish planning the new subdivision. | 不是 上周他得规划新的分部 |
[06:29] | Oh. So did he finish it? | 噢 他搞定了吗 |
[06:32] | No. | 没有 |
[06:35] | Hey, are you trying to make me feel bad? | 你是想让我不高兴吗 |
[06:37] | – Yeah, I guess. Sorry. – Yeah. | – 是呀 对不起 – 是吧 |
[06:39] | – I’m just bored. – That’s okay. | – 我只是无聊了 – 没关系 |
[06:41] | I guess he just likes work more than he likes you. | 我想比起你来他只是更喜欢工作 |
[06:46] | Tobias went to the prison in preparation for his own work. | Tobias到监狱里为他的工作做准备 |
[06:49] | I have a letter of introduction here from Carl Weathers. | 我有一封Carl Weathers写的介绍信 |
[06:53] | Fortunately, the new warden was an appreciator of the arts. | 幸运的是 新监狱长是艺术爱好者 |
[06:57] | It would be an honor to have you research in this institution. | 你在这里做调查是我们的荣幸 |
[07:01] | And, if I may… | 如果方便的话 |
[07:05] | I have this script I’d love to get to Carl. | 我想给Carl看看我的剧本 |
[07:08] | – Okay. – The warden could easily be black. | – 好的 – 监狱长当然可以是黑人 |
[07:12] | – Oh! Yes. – Okay. | – 哦 是呀 – 好了 |
[07:14] | Lets see, now. | 我们来看看 |
[07:17] | 187 won’t be free till Tuesday… at midnight. | 187号牢房直到周二午夜才能空出来 |
[07:24] | And I can’t put you into 212, | 我也不能让你去212号 |
[07:25] | because there’s already another actor… | 还有个演员在那儿 |
[07:27] | researching a role in there… | 体验生活 |
[07:30] | Steve Buscemi. | 叫Steve Buscemi |
[07:31] | Oh! Re… | 真的 |
[07:33] | Well, l… I would like to bunk with my father-in-law. | 我想跟我岳父合住一间 |
[07:38] | Okay. | 行 |
[07:40] | Let’s get you into wardrobe. | 我们来给你换身行头 |
[07:44] | Wow! Prison! | 哇 监狱 |
[07:47] | Meanwhile, Michael and Buster | 同时 Michael和Buster |
[07:49] | had arrived at the construction site… | 抵达了建筑工地 |
[07:51] | and Buster was actually starting to enjoy himself. | Buster真的开始有点享受工作了 |
[07:53] | Michael, I’m reinforcing the header.! | Michael 我在巩固房顶 |
[07:57] | That’s great, buddy. | 真不错 兄弟 |
[07:59] | Listen, I know that we’re behind on the payroll… | 听着 我知道我们在拖欠工资 |
[08:02] | but as soon the zoning committee gives me their approval | 但只要分区委员会给我发放许可 |
[08:04] | and the bank can release the money | 银行就会放款 |
[08:05] | Right now, I’m just asking everyone to power through, sacrifice. | 现在 我只能请大家撑一下 牺牲一下 |
[08:08] | I’ll try, but these guys | 我会试试 但大家 |
[08:10] | have been working too hard not to get paid. | 一直很努力干活也没拿到钱 |
[08:12] | I’ll get on it. | 我会立刻处理的 |
[08:12] | But until then, I got Buster here to help, that’s another guy. | 但在那之前 有Buster在这儿帮忙 这就多了个人手 |
[08:20] | Michael Michael. | |
[08:26] | Michael Michael. | |
[08:28] | Michael Michael. | |
[08:31] | – How did you know I was here? – I called the office. | – 你怎么知道我在这儿的 – 我打电话到办公室了 |
[08:33] | You know, that Kitty is starting to sound pretty damn sexy to me. | 我觉得Kitty现在听起来很性感 |
[08:36] | – Maybe I oughta… – That was Lindsay. | – 或许我该 – 那是Lindsay |
[08:40] | – Anyway… – Yeah. | – 不论如何 – 说吧 |
[08:42] | – What’s Busty doing here? – Michael got me the job. | – 大波妹在这儿干什么 – Michael让我在这儿工作 |
[08:44] | How did you get him to do construction work? | 你怎么让他做建筑工作 |
[08:46] | The guy’s like the world’s biggest chicken. | 他是世界第一胆小鸡 |
[08:49] | – I’m not a chicken. – Yeah, he’s not a chicken. | – 我不是胆小鸡 – 不 他不是小鸡 |
[08:52] | He just doesn’t like confined spaces, that’s all. | 他只是不喜欢封闭空间 |
[08:54] | I thought it was open spaces. | 我以为他不喜欢开放空间 |
[08:55] | No, it’s both. But I love it here. | 都不喜欢 但我爱这里 |
[08:58] | And the language these guys use…rough.! | 这里人说话真 粗鲁 |
[09:02] | One of the guys told me to | 一个家伙跟我说 |
[09:03] | take my head out of my bottom and get back to work. | 别老撅着屁股 快回去工作 |
[09:07] | My bottom! | 我的屁股 |
[09:11] | What do you want? You want your paycheck? | 你想要什么 薪水吗 |
[09:13] | I usually get cash under the table. | 我通常拿的是黑钱 |
[09:15] | But if you made it out to cash… | 但如果你能帮我洗一洗 |
[09:17] | I got bad news for you, Gob. | 告诉你个坏消息 Gob |
[09:21] | Hey, pick up the pace, douche bag.! | 嘿 跟上我 饭桶 |
[09:24] | – Michael! – You too, candy ass.! | – Michael – 你也是 娘娘腔 |
[09:28] | “Candy ass.” | 娘娘腔 |
[09:31] | With Michael gone, Lindsay was taking over. | Michael走了后 Lindsay开始掌权了 |
[09:33] | Thanks, fellas. | 谢谢 小伙子 |
[09:35] | We, uh, finished the proposal, and we’re gonna order some pizza. | 我们 完成提案了 我们要订披萨吃了 |
[09:40] | Um, we were wondering if we | 我们想今天是周六 |
[09:41] | could have two toppings on account it’s Saturday. | 能不能订两种配料的 |
[09:43] | Well, he’s not here, and since I’m in charge… | 他不在 既然我掌权 |
[09:46] | I’m taking you all out to lunch… the whole staff. | 我要带你们所有员工出去吃午餐 |
[09:50] | – We have to go to lunch! – We have to go to lunch, you guys. | – 我们要出去吃了 – 我们出去吃午饭 伙计们 |
[09:53] | Come on. Lets go to lunch. | 走呀 吃午饭去了 |
[09:56] | – What happened to the lights? – Isn’t this better? | – 灯怎么成这样了 – 有没有好很多 |
[09:59] | Doesn’t this just wanna | 有没有让你想蜷缩起来 |
[10:00] | make you curl up and forget about the world? | 忘掉世间烦恼 |
[10:02] | Lindsay, we need the light so that people… | Lindsay 我们需要那些灯 人们才能 |
[10:04] | – Where are these people going? – I’m taking them out to lunch. | – 人们这是干什么去呀 – 我要带他们出去吃午餐 |
[10:08] | Did you reserve a restaurant? | 你预订餐厅了吗 |
[10:10] | – Are they taking their own cars? – They’ll figure something out. | – 他们要开自己的车吗 – 他们到时自有主意 |
[10:12] | No, they won’t. You don’t have a plan? | 他们没主意 你没有计划过吗 |
[10:14] | I told you, these people are sheep. | 我说过 这些人就像羊群 |
[10:17] | All right? They’ll wander off, and you’ll lose the sheep. | 知道吗 他们会走散 你会丢失羊群 |
[10:20] | – You’ve lost the sheep. – Oh, they’ll be fine. | – 你已经失去羊群了 – 哦 他们没事儿的 |
[10:23] | In the parking lot, the employees boarded the bus… | 停车场上 员工们登上了 |
[10:25] | Lupe had rented for her family reunion… | Lupe为家族聚会租的巴士 |
[10:28] | thinking Lindsay had reserved it to take them to lunch. | 以为那是Lindsay订的带他们去吃饭用的车 |
[10:31] | Well, I need this proposal. | 我需要那提案 |
[10:33] | I don’t know how they can walk off and just… | 我不知道他们怎么能这样扔下不管 |
[10:35] | It’s right here, Michael. You weren’t here… | 就放在这儿呢 Michael |
[10:37] | and everything got done while I was in charge. | 你不在我当权时所有事情都完成了 |
[10:40] | – See? Not so hard, what you do. – You just got lucky this once. | – 看吧 你所做的并不难 – 你只是这次走运了 |
[10:43] | You really think I could leave here and everything would be fine? | 你真的以为我离开不会出问题吗 |
[10:45] | I think everything would be fine but you. | 我认为那样只有你会出问题 |
[10:48] | I don’t think you can leave. | 我觉得是你走不开 |
[10:49] | If I didn’t have that phone call from the zoning committee… | 如果我今天接不到分区委员会的电话 |
[10:51] | You’d have no reason to live. | 你就活不下去了 |
[10:53] | I’ll have it forwarded to your cell. | 我会帮你转接的 |
[10:56] | Great. I’ll leave. Not a problem. | 太好了 我走 没问题 |
[10:59] | I, uh, can spend some time with my son. So, you’re in charge. | 我可以跟我儿子在一起 所以 你来管事儿 |
[11:02] | Try not to bring the whole company down. | 别把整个公司毁了就行 |
[11:04] | Like that’s even possible. | 怎么可能 |
[11:06] | So the employees headed off to Catalina… | 员工们向卡特琳娜岛出发了 |
[11:08] | providing the surveillance team | 监察官刚伪装来安装灯具 |
[11:10] | that had installed the lighting… | 这下他们又有机会 |
[11:11] | with the opportunity they needed. | 进来检查 |
[11:13] | – The place is empty. – All right. | – 没人了 – 正好 |
[11:15] | Let’s get in there and bring this company down. | 我们进去毁掉这个公司 |
[11:20] | At prison, George Sr. Was making converts to his new way of life. | 在监狱里 老George换了一种生活方式 |
[11:24] | You won’t regret this, Little Justice. | 你不会后悔的 小Justice |
[11:28] | Uh, okay, what say from now on we call you David Ben-Avram? | 好吧 从现在起我们叫你David Ben-Avram怎么样 |
[11:34] | What are you doing to my guy here? | 你跟我的人在这儿干什么 |
[11:35] | Nothing. I’m just merely providing him with options. | 没干什么 我只是给他多些选择 |
[11:38] | This yarmulke will protect you, David Ben-Avram. | 这个小帽会保佑你的 David Ben-Avram |
[11:43] | Pipe.! | 钢管 |
[11:45] | I’ve got worse planned for you | 如果你想继续改变我队员的信仰 |
[11:47] | if you keep trying to convert my team. | 我会更不客气的 |
[11:48] | Hold it. Hold it, now. Wait. Now, I’m doing no such thing. | 等一下 等一下 我没有改变谁的信仰 |
[11:52] | Both of our religions have a lot to offer. | 我们的宗教信仰都是有意义的 |
[11:55] | There’s the Jewish notion of heaven and that… | 犹太教里也有天堂的这一说法 |
[11:57] | that it can be attained here on Earth… | 可以在人间制造天堂 |
[11:59] | and there is your belief in the cleansing power of the pipe. | 而你信仰的是这个钢管的威慑力 |
[12:04] | No more teaching from you. | 你不能再教下去了 |
[12:06] | No teaching. No teaching. | 不再教了 不教了 |
[12:08] | It was at that moment | 正是在这一刻 |
[12:09] | – that George Sr…reunited with his son-in-law. – Father. | – 老George和他的女婿重逢了 – 爸爸 |
[12:12] | Tobias, what the hell are you doing here? | Tobias 你怎么会在这儿 |
[12:14] | I’m here to study with you, to learn from you. | 我来和你学习 向你学习 |
[12:18] | – Teach me. – There’s no teaching. | – 教教我 -不再教了 |
[12:21] | – There’s no teaching. – Who is this little… | – 不教了 -这个小[哔]是谁 |
[12:23] | It’s been quite a while since anybody called me a tyke… | 好久没有人叫我乡巴佬了 |
[12:27] | but, no, I am Dr. Tobias Funke. | 不过我不是 我是Tobias医生 |
[12:29] | Or, with your help, frightened inmate #2. | 或是在你们的帮助下的受惊犯人2号 |
[12:33] | And who is this shiny building of a man? | 这个自以为是的家伙是谁 |
[12:35] | – Oh, I’m very scared right now. – Oh, we’re starting. | – 我现在很害怕 – 噢 我们已经开始了 |
[12:37] | Oh, yes. Let me get something to write with. | 好 让我找支笔记下来 |
[12:41] | Back at the banana stand, Annyong had arrived. | 再回来看看香蕉摊 Annyong到了 |
[12:44] | It looks like we’re gonna have to | 看来我们今晚得 |
[12:45] | restock on nuts tonight, all right? | 再购进点坚果了 好吗 |
[12:47] | Now, listen, I know that | 听着 我知道 |
[12:49] | that’s nobody’s favorite Saturday night… | 谁也不想周六晚上做这些 |
[12:50] | but if we just power through | 但是只要我们坚持下去 |
[12:52] | and keep our heads down, we might be able to… | 埋头苦干 我们也许能 |
[12:54] | Annyong and I are fine here. | Annyong和我没问题 |
[12:56] | – I mean, you don’t have to… – Annyong. | – 你不用 – Annyong |
[12:59] | You don’t have to worry so much. | 你不用这么担心 |
[13:01] | I mean, obviously, | 我的意思是 显然 |
[13:02] | your dad doesn’t want to spend time with you… | 你爸爸不想多陪陪你 |
[13:03] | but, you know, go to the beach or whatever. | 但你能去海滩玩之类的 |
[13:06] | – He’s just not around, okay? – He no have father? | – 他只是刚好不在而已 – 他没有爸爸吗 |
[13:10] | Older lady adopt him too? | 他也是老夫人领养的吗 |
[13:11] | No, he have father. Father no love him. | 不是 他有爸爸 爸爸不爱他而已 |
[13:14] | No, he love me… loves me. He loves me. | 不是 他爱我 爱我 他爱我 |
[13:17] | So, all right. Maybe I will take a little time off… | 好吧 也许我是该休息一下 |
[13:21] | and go to the beach or something. | 去海滩玩玩之类的 |
[13:23] | I went to beach once. Next thing I know, | 我去过一次海滩 可接下来 |
[13:25] | I’m in crate next to pig. | 我就跟猪一起被关进了木箱里 |
[13:31] | Instead, George Michael had decided to leave… | George Michael没去海滩 |
[13:34] | for his father’s office and have lunch with him. | 而决定去他爸的办公室和他一起吃午餐 |
[13:36] | Meanwhile, the white collar Bluth Company employees… | 同一时间 布鲁斯公司的白领员工们 |
[13:39] | had made it through the first leg of their journey… | 已经半只脚踏上旅程了 |
[13:41] | and were about to embark on the second. | 就要上船出发了 |
[13:46] | And Lucille, taking Michael’s advice… | 而Lucille接受了Michael的建议 |
[13:48] | returned home from Quantity Plus with a problem. | 从实惠多多店回家遇到了新问题 |
[13:51] | Lupe Buster Lupe! Buster? | |
[13:56] | Annyong? Hello? | Annyong 有人吗 |
[13:59] | With Lupe gone and the rest other family working for once… | Lupe走了 家里其他人也一起工作去了 |
[14:02] | Lucille realized she missed them. | Lucille意识到自己想他们了 |
[14:04] | Well, now, who the hell is gonna unload the car? | 现在好了 谁来帮我把车上东西卸下来 |
[14:07] | Hola. Is Rosa still alive? | 你好 Rosa还活着吗 |
[14:11] | No? Hmm. | 死了吗 |
[14:13] | Okay. This is not my day. | 好吧 我今天不走运 |
[14:18] | Michael, meanwhile, stopped by to say hello to his son… | 这时 Michael去香蕉摊看望他儿子 |
[14:22] | and found out he had gone to the beach. | 却得知他去海滩了 |
[14:24] | So Michael went to find George Michael… | Michael就去找George Michael |
[14:26] | and also try to figure out a solution for his space problem. | 并试着解决一下他的空间利用问题 |
[14:34] | And then he decided that perhaps he, | 然后 他决定他自己 |
[14:36] | too, should try a little relaxation. | 也许应该尝试放松一下 |
[14:40] | Back at the construction site, | 再回来看看建筑工地 |
[14:42] | Gob was also ready to take the afternoon off. | Gob也准备下午请个假 |
[14:45] | Screw this! I have my pride. | 算了 我是有尊严的 |
[14:49] | I don’t care how much they’re paying me. | 不管给我多少钱也不干了 |
[14:51] | You got paid? I thought we were all making sacrifices. | 你有钱拿 我以为我们都在做奉献呢 |
[14:54] | Yeah, well, maybe it’s time for | 也许该是时候 |
[14:56] | some of those big shots at the Bluth Company… | 让布鲁斯公司的那些大人物 |
[14:58] | to start making some sacrifices. | 来做出点牺牲了 |
[15:00] | I say we shut down construction.! | 要我说我们该罢工 |
[15:08] | Hey. Hey, what’s happening? Why are we stopping? | 嘿 怎么了 为什么停下 |
[15:10] | This is fun! We should do this just for the fun. | 多有趣啊 我们应该单纯干着玩儿 |
[15:13] | Easy for him to say. He got his paycheck too. | 他说得容易 他也有钱拿 |
[15:16] | – Unbelievable. – That’s not right. | – 不可思议 – 这不公平 |
[15:18] | Come on, you douche bags. We’re all on the same team! | 别这样 讨厌鬼 我们是一队的 |
[15:21] | Don’t listen to him. He’ll never stand up to the man. | 别听他的 他永远不会反抗他哥的 |
[15:24] | He’s a chicken. A chicken. | 他是个胆小鸡 一只小鸡 |
[15:30] | My whole life you’ve called me a chicken, but that’s over now. | 我整个一生你都叫我胆小鸡 以后不会了 |
[15:33] | I have nothing to prove. | 我不需要证明什么 |
[15:39] | That is not how a chicken sounds. Chickens don’t clap! | 小鸡才不会那样叫 鸡不会鼓掌 |
[15:42] | – Chickens don’t clap! – Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! | – 鸡不会鼓掌 -咕咕咕 咕咕咕 |
[15:45] | That is not how we settle things on a site. | 这不是我们在工地上解决问题的方式 |
[15:46] | We got our own way of finding out who’s a chicken… | 我们自有办法决定谁才是胆小鸡 |
[15:49] | by a little game we like to call…”chicken.” | 通过一个小游戏 我们就叫做”胆小鸡”吧 |
[15:53] | I hope you’re up to this, Buster. | 我希望你下定决心 Buster |
[15:55] | This is a game of courage, a game for men. | 这是一个勇者的游戏 一个男人的游戏 |
[15:58] | Yeah, well, it’s a game I’m ready for! | 这正是为我设计的游戏 |
[16:02] | – Uh-oh. My seat doesn’t have a cushion. – Ready? Go! | – 哦 我的座位上没垫子 – 准备好了 开始 |
[16:14] | Yeah, I’m definitely gonna need a cushion. | 我一定需要个垫子 |
[16:16] | As the Bluths squared off, | 正当Bluth兄弟摆好阵势时 |
[16:17] | Lindsay dealt with the news of the work stoppage. | Lindsay在处理工作中断的状况 |
[16:19] | This wasn’t my fault. | 这不是我的错 |
[16:22] | – I thought you were Michael. – So wait. My Dad’s not here? | – 我以为你是Michael呢 – 等一下 我爸爸不在吗 |
[16:24] | Nope. He went out for lunch to have fun. But everything’s fine. | 不在 他出去吃午饭开心了 但一切都很好 |
[16:27] | I mean, if he asks, everything’s fine. My style works. | 我是说 要是他问起来 就说一切安好 我的方式很有效 |
[16:31] | This place is humming along. | 这里一切按部就班 |
[16:35] | So wait. My Dad said that he was waiting for a call. | 等一下 我爸说他在等一个电话 |
[16:37] | That he had to stay here. | 他不得不呆在这儿 |
[16:38] | Oh, no, he can get that call anywhere. | 不是 他在哪儿都能接着电话 |
[16:40] | – I just have to forward it to him. – Huh. | – 我只需要帮他转接就行了 – 嗯 |
[16:42] | Hey, would you mind running things for a little while? | 嘿 你在这代理一下怎么样啊 |
[16:45] | – I’m… I’m not really… – It’s not hard. | – 我不是 – 这不难的 |
[16:47] | So Lindsay headed off to | Lindsay就这样离开了 |
[16:49] | deal with the work stoppage problem at the site. | 她去处理工地的罢工问题 |
[16:55] | Lindsay knew Michael would be furious… | Lindsay知道Michael如果发现公司停工 |
[16:57] | if he found out the building had stopped… | 肯定会暴怒 |
[16:59] | so she had to find a way to start it… | 所以她得想办法让公司开工 |
[17:01] | and that’s when she saw Lupe’s family. | 这时她看到了Lupe一家人 |
[17:03] | Hey, who’s ready to have some fun? | 嘿 谁要来开心一下 |
[17:06] | – Uh… | – 额 |
[17:08] | Meanwhile, Michael continued his relaxation at the beach. | 这时 Michael正在海滩继续休闲 |
[17:11] | Okay, these units aren’t too close together. | 这些小城堡堆的不够紧密 |
[17:13] | We can get away with this, right, people? | 我们能解决这个问题 对吧 |
[17:17] | All right. Just speed it up. | 好了 该加速了 |
[17:18] | Come on. Keep your heads down. Power through. | 加油 埋头苦干 坚持下去 |
[17:23] | Oh, no. Where is… Where’s my phone? | 坏了 我的手机呢 |
[17:25] | I used it to dig the “B” Unit. | 我用它来挖出”B”字形 |
[17:27] | – You what? – I’ll get it. | – 你干了什么 – 我来拿吧 |
[17:30] | No, no. You’re gonna ruin it! What am I doing? | 不要 你会弄坏的 我这是在干啥 |
[17:36] | -Hello. – Hi, Dad. | – 喂 – 喂 爸爸 |
[17:38] | – Hey, George Michael, where are you? – I’m at the office. | – 喂 George Michael 你在哪儿啊 – 我在办公室 |
[17:40] | Lindsay put me in charge here ’cause there was nobody here… | Lindsay让我代班因为没别人在这儿 |
[17:42] | and she had to go to the construction site… | 她又得去建筑工地 |
[17:44] | ’cause the workers stopped working. | 因为工人们罢工了 |
[17:46] | Great. Now we’re never gonna finish phase three, | 这下好了 我们永远完成不了第三期工程 |
[17:49] | and everything’s gonna fall apart. | 一切都要分崩离析了 |
[17:50] | This whole thing is gonna cave in, | 整个工程将要倒闭 |
[17:52] | and we’re gonna be left with a bunch of… | 我们只会剩下一堆 |
[17:58] | Great. Now my sand castle has a giant pool in it. | 现在我的沙雕也淹成游泳池了 |
[18:01] | That’s when Michael saw the solution to his space problem. | 这时Michael找到了空间问题的解决方法 |
[18:04] | I gotta go, buddy. | 我得挂了 哥们儿 |
[18:07] | He’s making a sand castle? | 他在做沙雕 |
[18:12] | George Michael noticed something too. | George Michael也发现了样东西 |
[18:22] | He knew his father had always loved him… | 他知道他爸爸一直爱他 |
[18:24] | but at this moment, | 但在此刻 |
[18:25] | he was actually holding the proof in his hands. | 他正拿着父亲的爱的证据 |
[18:29] | Unfortunately, it was at this moment… | 不幸的是 正是此刻 |
[18:32] | that the investigators went into the action. | 监察官们正在执行搜捕 |
[18:34] | – There’s the kid. – Our cover’s blown. Get out. | – 有个孩子 – 我们的掩护失败了 逃出这儿吧 |
[18:36] | – I’ve got a clean shot over here. – No! | – 我能一枪毙命 – 不要 |
[18:37] | Get the proof. He’s got the evidence file. | 去拿证据 他有证据文件 |
[18:42] | Come on. Come on. I told you to find a stud. Go! | 快点啊 快点 我说让你找个大头钉的 |
[18:55] | Back at the construction site, | 让我们再回到工地 |
[18:57] | Buster and Gob’s showdown was reaching a dramatic conclusion. | Buster和Gob的决战达到了戏剧化的结局 |
[19:09] | Wow. Who won? | 哇 谁赢了 |
[19:11] | And for the first time, Gob saw his brother as a man. | 生平头一遭 Gob把他弟弟看作一个男人 |
[19:15] | Let’s get back to work, guys. | 我们回去工作吧 同志们 |
[19:20] | And Lindsay arrived… | Lindsay到了 |
[19:22] | suddenly trying a new management style. | 突然尝试起另一种管理风格 |
[19:25] | – What’s this now? – Okay. | – 这又是怎么回事 – 好了 |
[19:28] | So you guys don’t wanna work? Fine. | 你们大伙不愿工作是吧 好啊 |
[19:30] | I’ve got a stair car full of Mexican laborers | 我有一整车的墨西哥劳工 |
[19:32] | that would love a day’s work. | 都想来干一天活 |
[19:33] | “Laborers”? I’m a professor of American Studies… | “劳工” 我是个研究美国教育学的教授 |
[19:35] | at the University of Mexico City. | 在墨西哥城大学教课 |
[19:38] | I took a dance class there. | 我在那儿上过舞蹈课 |
[19:40] | I thought you were taking us to Catalina. | 我以为你要带我们去卡特琳娜岛 |
[19:43] | What happened to Catalina? | 怎么不去卡特琳娜岛 |
[19:48] | – You’d bring in scabs, just like that? – Watch me. Go to work! | – 你就这样直接带恶棍来吗 – 看着吧 去工作 |
[19:53] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. We’re shutting it down. | 喔 喔 喔 喔 喔 我们要停工 |
[19:56] | – Michael, I’ve solved this. – No, it’s not you. | – Michael 我已经解决了 – 不 不是你的问题 |
[19:58] | It’s me. It’s wrong. The plan is wrong. | 是我的错 计划是错误的 |
[20:00] | We gotta get rid of the individual swimming pools… | 我们应该去除独立的游泳池 |
[20:02] | and put in a great big communal one right in the center. | 在正中间建一个大型公用游泳池 |
[20:05] | Lindsay, you were right. | Lindsay 你是对的 |
[20:07] | We’ve all been working a little bit too hard. | 我们都工作得太辛苦了点 |
[20:08] | You can’t manage by threatening and pushing people… | 我们不能靠威胁和压迫工人维系下去 |
[20:11] | and sometimes you have to reward hard work. | 有些时候也得奖励一下努力工作 |
[20:13] | Maybe reward it with a party. | 比如用一个派对来奖励 |
[20:16] | Right. I didn’t mean tonight. Just some time in the future… | 我不是说今晚 未来的某个时候 |
[20:18] | when we have some extra food and liquor. | 等我们有多余的食物和酒的时候 |
[20:20] | Lupe Lupe! | |
[20:23] | Lupe, I need help with the groceries! | Lupe 你得帮我拿下日用品 |
[20:27] | How about just liquor? | 只卸下酒来怎么样 |
[20:29] | And the two Bluth men finally did relax. | 两个Bluth家的男人终于放松了 |
[20:32] | Thanks for coming out. | 谢谢你过来 |
[20:32] | I’ve been dying to get some time with you. I really have. | 我一直渴望多陪陪你 真的 |
[20:35] | That’s okay. I know how much you care about me. | 没关系 我知道你有多在乎我 |
[20:38] | Unfortunately, so does the federal government. | 不幸的是 现在联邦政府也知道了 |
[20:40] | – Want more punch? – Sure. | – 再来点潘趣酒 – 好呀 |
[20:43] | Wait. The feds? | 等一下 联邦政府 |
[20:45] | On the next Arrested Development. | 接下来的<发展受阻> |
[20:47] | Tobias gets an insight into fear. | Tobias对恐怖有了深刻认识 |
[20:49] | Well, let’s discuss this bunking situation. | 我们来商量下合住的问题 |
[20:52] | You’ll be sleeping under me for a while. | 你会在我下面睡段时间 |
[20:54] | I sold you for a pack of cigarettes. | 我为一包香烟把你卖了 |
[20:58] | And the employees find a new direction. | 员工们有了新方向 |
[21:00] | Whoa! Whoa! | 等一下 |
[21:01] | What are you folks doin’ on this part of the mountain? | 你们来山这边干什么啊 |
[21:03] | – We’re lost. – Well, I can give you a ride back into town. | – 我们迷路了 – 我可以拉你们回镇上 |
[21:06] | Come on. Let’s go. Buck, Banjo, get on up here. Come on, boy. | 来吧 走吧 Buck Banjo 上这儿来 |
[21:11] | There you go. | 这就对了 |