时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything… | 故事是关于一个原本富有的家庭 失去了一切 |
[00:04] | and the one son who had no choice… | 其中的一个儿子别无选择 |
[00:06] | but to keep them all together. | 不得不撑起这个家 |
[00:13] | It’s Arrested Development. | 这就是<发展受阻> |
[00:18] | Michael Bluth was infatuated | Michael Bluth迷恋上了 |
[00:20] | with his brother’s girlfriend, Marta… | 他哥哥的女朋友 Marta |
[00:22] | a Spanish-language soap opera star. | 西班牙语肥皂剧明星 |
[00:24] | But when he found out she was | 但是当他发现她 |
[00:26] | interested in a man named Hermano, he confronted her. | 喜欢一个叫Hermano的男人时 他跟她对了质 |
[00:30] | Unfortunately, he discovered too late… | 不幸的是 他发现得太晚了 |
[00:32] | that “Hermano” In Spanish meant “Brother,” | 在西班牙中”Hermano”意思是”兄弟” |
[00:35] | and the person Marta was infatuated with was, in fact, himself. | 而事实上Marta迷恋的人是他自己 |
[00:40] | This was distracting Michael the next day | 这件事在第二天Michael去监狱 |
[00:42] | when he went to meet his father’s attorney at prison. | 见他爸的律师时让他分心了 |
[00:45] | Look, there is nothing to it. It’s an arraignment. | 真的无能为力 这是传讯 |
[00:48] | They announce the charges. However, | 他们述说了费用 但是 |
[00:50] | it would help if you all showed up… | 如果你们都出现的话会有用 |
[00:53] | Looking like a loving, supportive family. | 假装是有爱互相支持的一家 |
[00:55] | – For how long? – Ten minutes, tops. | – 要多久 – 最多10分钟 |
[00:58] | See if you can get it down to five. | 看看是否能减到5分钟 |
[01:01] | You know, maybe I should confess these crimes, | 或许我应该坦白这些罪行 |
[01:03] | save everybody the trouble. | 大家都省事 |
[01:04] | Oh, get off the mount. You’re coming home, | 不要这么想 你要回家 |
[01:06] | guilty or somehow found not guilty. | 有罪或者不管怎样发现你无罪 |
[01:10] | Hello? | 谁啊 |
[01:11] | What the hell is going on? | 你妹的什么情况 |
[01:13] | I’m waiting to hear about Marta and this Hermano guy. | 我等着知道Marta和那个Hermano的事呢 |
[01:15] | Yeah, I checked it out. I do not think that she’s cheating. | 好 我了解了 我不觉得她在劈腿 |
[01:18] | – I’m going over to Marta’s. – No, no, no. Don’t do that, okay? | – 我要去Marta家 – 不要 不要 不要那样做 好吧 |
[01:21] | just lay low, be cool and I’ll talk to her again. | 低调 装酷 我回去再去和她谈谈的 |
[01:23] | That way you won’t look so desperate, | 那样你就不会看起来那么绝望了 |
[01:26] | – you know? – You’re a good guy, mon frere. | – 你懂得 – 你真是好人 好兄弟 |
[01:27] | That means “Brother” In French. | 那是法语中”兄弟”的意思 |
[01:29] | I don’t know why I know that. I took four years of Spanish. | 我不知道我怎么知道的 我学了四年西班牙语啊 |
[01:34] | So Michael went to speak with Marta… | 所以Michael就是找Marta谈了 |
[01:35] | about the misunderstanding from the night before. | 关于前一晚的误会 |
[01:38] | – I owe you an apology. – No, I owe you an apology. | – 我欠你个道歉 – 不 是我欠你的 |
[01:41] | I’m so ashamed that I was so disrespectful to your brother. | 我对你哥哥那么无礼真是太惭愧了 |
[01:45] | Oh, who cares? Nobody respects him. | 谁在乎呢 没有人尊重他 |
[01:47] | You see, Marta, | 你知道吗 Marta |
[01:47] | I have been interested in you since the first day that we met. | 我对你一见钟情 |
[01:52] | – Really? – Yeah. Yeah. | – 真的么 – 真的 真的 |
[01:55] | It doesn’t matter. | 没用了 |
[01:57] | We live by a code, you and l… to honor family. | 我们都遵照共同规则 你和我 都以家庭为重 |
[02:01] | Yes. That’s one of the things that attracted me to you… | 对 这就是你吸引我的一个地方 |
[02:03] | your sense of right and wrong. | 你正确的价值观 |
[02:06] | I also like your hair and your face and your breasts. | 我也喜欢你的头发你的面庞你的胸器 |
[02:08] | – You’re so unlike your brother. – Oh, thank you. | – 你和你哥哥太不同了 – 谢谢 |
[02:10] | Gob is like the cock of the walk. | Gob像是只趾高气扬的公鸡 |
[02:12] | – But not you. – You are so kind. | – 但你不是 – 你太贴心了 |
[02:15] | – You’re sensitive, like a woman. – That’s enough. | – 你很敏感 像个女人一样 – 够了 |
[02:18] | We do have to do the right thing. | 我们必须要做对的事 |
[02:20] | Being together is the wrong thing | 我们在一起是错的 |
[02:22] | Very very wrong | 大错特错 |
[02:47] | – Is that Gob? – He likes to make love to this. | – 那是Gob的声音么 – 他喜欢做爱的时候听这个 |
[02:50] | – I’m gonna turn this off. – Please. | – 我要关了 – 快点 |
[02:58] | – Gob’s wand. – Oh, this… this is so wrong. | – Gob的棒棒 – 这个 这个太不对了 |
[03:02] | – Yes. – No, no, no. Not-Not-Not… Not… Not hot wrong. | – 对 – 不是 不是 不是火辣的错 |
[03:06] | You know, regular wrong. | 是这件事是错的 |
[03:08] | – I gotta tell Gob. – No, I have to tell him. | – 我要告诉Gob – 我得告诉他 |
[03:11] | Yes, but you speak a little slowly, | 可以 但是你说话有点慢 |
[03:13] | and I really want to get this thing moving along. | 而且我很想这件事赶快过去 |
[03:15] | So, listen, you do the noble thing, | 听好了 你做个高尚的事 |
[03:16] | and you tell him that you’ve met somebody else. | 你告诉他你和别人约会了 |
[03:18] | I’m gonna do the noble thing and tell him that it’s me. | 我要做另外一件高尚的事 告诉他那人是我 |
[03:20] | While I’m doing my noble thing | 当我告诉他的时候 |
[03:22] | you could put those photos in a box, get rid of the wand… | 你可以把这些照片装箱 扔了这个棒棒 |
[03:25] | and we can do the wrong thing the right way. | 然后我们就能用正确的方式对待错事了 |
[03:28] | And Maeby was getting tired of her parents’constant fighting. | Maeby厌烦了他父母亘古不变的争吵 |
[03:31] | I’m saying every time | 我是说每次有好事 |
[03:33] | something starts to go well for you, you blow it. | 将要降临的时候你都会毁了 |
[03:35] | Nothing has ever gone well for me, and you know that.! | 我身边就没有好事 你知道的 |
[03:37] | That’s my point, you handsome cowboy, you. | 这就是重点 你这个英俊的骑士 |
[03:41] | Oh, great. And now you’re mocking me, | 真好 现在你在损我 |
[03:43] | you selfish, country-music-loving lady. | 你这个自私的 热爱乡村音乐的女士 |
[03:47] | Hello, Maeby. | 你好啊 Maeby |
[03:48] | Nice cover. Why don’t you two | 演得好 你俩为啥 |
[03:50] | just get a divorce and save us all a lot of grief? | 不离婚 少给大家点不幸 |
[03:52] | The night before, Tobias and Lindsay | 前一晚 Tobias和Lindsay |
[03:54] | had chosen to sleep in separate rooms… | 决定分房睡 |
[03:57] | and Tobias had dropped an intriguing bit of information. | Tobias说出了一个很让人感兴趣的消息 |
[04:00] | And then, of course, we couldn’t conceive, | 当然 我们不能生育 |
[04:01] | so there was that famous ordeal. | 所以这举世闻名的考验就来了 |
[04:03] | What do you mean, you couldn’t conceive? Was Maeby adopted? | 你说你们不能生育什么意思 Maeby是收养的么 |
[04:06] | Is she not really related to me? Is she just some girl I know? | 她和我没有血缘关系么 她只是个我认识的女孩么 |
[04:08] | – George Michael never got an answer. – It’s Carl Weathers. | – George Micheal从没得到答案 – 是Carl Weathers |
[04:12] | So he set about doing some investigating on his own. | 所以他要自己做些调查 |
[04:15] | Hey, have you ever seen any pictures of your mom pregnant? | 你没有见过你妈妈怀孕的照片 |
[04:17] | Don’t talk to me about my mom. | 不要和我说我妈 |
[04:18] | She’s crazy. Both of them are. | 她是疯子 他俩都是 |
[04:21] | Sometimes I wish we weren’t even related. | 我时候甚至希望我们不是表亲 |
[04:23] | Hey, you know, maybe we’re not. | 你知道么 可能咱俩真不是 |
[04:24] | Because, I mean, when you think about it, | 因为 你想想 |
[04:25] | we don’t even really look like each other. | 我们长得太不一样的 |
[04:26] | No, I was talking about my parents. | 不是 我在说我父母 |
[04:30] | God, what’s wrong with this family? | 老天啊 这个家里的人是怎么了 |
[04:33] | Maybe we’re not a family. | 可能我们不是一家人 |
[04:36] | And maybe that’s very, very right. We… | 可能这是相当相当正确的 我们 |
[04:39] | Uncle Gob. Hey, uh, was Aunt Lindsay ever pregnant? | Gob叔叔 你好 Lindsay婶婶有怀过孕么 |
[04:44] | Oh, yeah. Dozens of times. Hey, is your dad around, or… | 有 十多次呢 你爸在么 或者 |
[04:52] | – Hey, Gob. Marta call? – She sure has… | – 你好啊 Gob Marta打电话了么 – 她确实 |
[04:56] | four times, but I didn’t take the calls. | 打了4次 但我没有接 |
[04:59] | Oh, no? Why not? | 没接 为啥 |
[05:00] | – Because of you. You said to lay low. And it’s working. – Great. | – 因为你 你说要低调 奏效了 – 好 |
[05:05] | Tell you what, you may not be good with women, | 告诉你 你可能不善于对付女人 |
[05:07] | but you are great with other people’s women. I will give you that. | 但是你善于对付别人的女人 我确定 |
[05:09] | No! Listen, Gob, you can’t just ignore her. | 不是 听好了 Gob 你不能无视她 |
[05:12] | Maybe you should talk to her. She is your girlfriend. | 可能你要和她谈谈 他是你女朋友 |
[05:15] | Exactly. And I want to keep it that way. | 当然 我想一直保持这种状态 |
[05:18] | For all I know, she’s calling to break up with me. | 我只知道 她一直给我打电话是想分手 |
[05:20] | I don’t answer the phone, that doesn’t happen. | 我不接电话 所以就分不成 |
[05:22] | And it’s all because of you, | 都是因为你 |
[05:24] | fratello. That’s Italian for brother. | 兄弟 这是意大利语”兄弟”的意思 |
[05:27] | Now all I gotta do is find this Hermano guy. | 现在我要做的是找出这个Hermano |
[05:30] | – I’m gonna kill him. – Hey, Brother. | – 我要杀了他 – 你好啊 大哥 |
[05:32] | – Hey, Busty. – Hey, Brother. | – 你好 大波妹 – 你好 大哥 |
[05:34] | – Hey, Buster. – Gob, there’s no need for violence. | – 你好啊 Buster – Gob 没必要这么暴力 |
[05:36] | There never is. I’d like | 永远不要 我觉得 |
[05:37] | to think that we’re all intelligent, mature… | 我们都是聪明 成熟 |
[05:41] | adults that can settle their differences… | 那种可以通过交谈就可以 |
[05:43] | whenever they might come to light, through words. | 解决分歧真相大白的成年人 |
[05:45] | Yeah, well, I let my fists do the talking. | 是啊 但是我会让我的拳头来谈 |
[05:49] | Not this one, ’cause obviously, | 不是这个 因为很明显 |
[05:50] | I need it for coin tricks and stuff. | 我需要用它弄硬币魔术什么的 |
[05:51] | But this one, I let it | 但是这个 我让它 |
[05:53] | speak for both of them. | 替这俩说话 |
[05:54] | Mom always taught us to | 妈妈经常教我们 |
[05:55] | curl up in a ball and remain motionless when confronted. | 当遇到困难时要抱成团保持静止 |
[05:58] | That’s what I did in high school when I almost got into a fight. | 我在高中时差点被打时就是这么做的 |
[06:00] | – I think that was about being attacked by bears. – Yeah, I know. | – 我觉得那是被熊攻击时的做法 – 对 我知道 |
[06:06] | Hey, rich kid. Gimme your lunch money. | 有钱孩子 把你午餐钱给我 |
[06:11] | But sometimes I wonder | 但有时候我想 |
[06:12] | what it would be like to get into a fight today. | 要是今天打一架会是什么样子 |
[06:15] | You’d be a much bigger ball. | 你会变成大点的球 |
[06:16] | There is so much in life that I have not experienced. | 生活还有好多我没有体会到的 |
[06:19] | And now that I’m away from Mom, | 现在我又远离了妈妈 |
[06:20] | I feel like this is my chance to live. | 我感觉到我的生活我做主了 |
[06:23] | I want to dance. I want to make love to a woman. | 我想跳舞 我想和女的做爱 |
[06:25] | I want to get a checking account. | 我想有个活期户头 |
[06:27] | I want to know what it feels like to get my face socked in. | 我想知道当面一拳是什么感觉 |
[06:31] | – Michael, don’t get that! That could be Marta! – Oh, too late. | – Michael 不要接 可能是Marta – 晚了 |
[06:36] | – Michael? – Oh, hi, Mom. | – Michael么 – 你好 妈妈 |
[06:37] | – I’m not here. – Is that Buster? | – 说我不在 – 那是Buster么 |
[06:40] | Tell him I’m fine without him. | 告诉他他不在我挺好的 |
[06:42] | Why haven’t you called me back? | 你怎么还没回我电话 |
[06:43] | I’m worried about your father’s hearing. | 我很担心你爸爸的听证会 |
[06:45] | Mom, listen, it’s gonna be fine. | 妈 不会有问题的 |
[06:46] | I’m on it, okay? I’m taking care of it. | 有我在呢 我会处理好的 |
[06:48] | I’ll be there first thing Friday morning. | 周五一早我就去那里 |
[06:49] | It’s tomorrow at 4:30. | 是明天4:30 |
[06:52] | Oh. I should write that down. | 我应该记下来 |
[06:54] | Where is your head, Michael? | 你脑子里在想什么 Michael |
[06:55] | Everything’s gonna be fine. They just read the charges… | 一切都没问题的 他们只是宣读一下指控 |
[06:58] | and we look like a loving family for, like, six minutes. | 我们就装作是有爱的一家 就6分钟 |
[07:00] | – Ten minutes. – We couldn’t get that down, huh? | – 是10分钟 – 不能短点是吧 |
[07:03] | George Michael, meanwhile, went to speak with Tobias. | 与此同时 George Michael去找Tobias谈话了 |
[07:06] | – This was just faxed to you. – Oh, great! The rewrite. | – 这是刚来给你的传真 – 好 改写的剧本 |
[07:09] | Let’s see if they’ve beefed up my part. | 看看他们有没有增加我的戏份 |
[07:12] | I got three lines! | 我有三句台词 |
[07:14] | So, uh, I’ve been thinking about that, uh… | 我一直在想 |
[07:17] | that conversation we were having the other night… | 那晚我们的谈话 |
[07:18] | about, uh, where Maeby came from, and, uh… | 关于 Maeby是怎么来的 还有 |
[07:21] | I was just wondering if you could finish that thought. | 我在想你能不能把话说完 |
[07:24] | Yes, okay. Uh, well, have a seat. | 好 可以 请坐 |
[07:35] | When a man… | 当一个男人 |
[07:37] | needs to prove to a woman that he’s actually… | 需要向一个女人证明他实际上 |
[07:43] | When a man loves a woman… | 当一个男人爱一个女人 |
[07:45] | and he actually wants to make love, uh, to her… | 他实际上是想和她做爱 |
[07:50] | something very, very special happens. | 有些非常特别的事会发生 |
[07:53] | And, uh, with deep, deep concentration… | 注意力高度集中 |
[07:56] | and-and great focus, | 非常专注的时候 |
[07:58] | – he’s often able to achieve an erec… – I’m sorry. | – 他通常能够勃起 – 不好意思 |
[08:01] | I’m gonna stop you. I know where you’re running. | 我要打断你 我知道你要说什么 |
[08:03] | l-I didn’t mean babies in general. | 我不是说通常如何造人 |
[08:06] | Oh, well, that’s good, | 那就好 |
[08:08] | ’cause it was about to get a little, ick, gross. | 因为都会有点恶心 |
[08:11] | Yeah. No, I meant specifically with Maeby. | 是 但我特指的Maeby |
[08:15] | – This isn’t right. – I know. You’re right. | – 这可不对 – 我知道 你说的对 |
[08:17] | – I’m sorry. – No, no. It says it’s a shower scene. | – 抱歉 – 不是 不是 上面说这是洗澡镜头 |
[08:19] | I’m not supposed to be in a shower scene. It has nudity. | 我才不能拍摄洗澡镜头 要裸体的 |
[08:23] | Tobias was a never-nude, which is exactly what it sounds like. | Tobias是个绝不裸体的人 而且的确是这样 |
[08:27] | I don’t do nudity. It says that right on my resume? Okay? | 我才不裸体 我简历上写了 好吧 |
[08:31] | What… What do you think I wear these for? | 你觉得我穿这个是为了什么 |
[08:34] | I was never actually clear on that. | 我从来都不是很清楚 |
[08:37] | So, you’re, uh… you’re not with Marta anymore? | 那 你 你和Marta分手了么 |
[08:40] | Well, my plan is to get her wanting me but bad, | 我的计划是让她爱上我但是 |
[08:43] | and then I spring it on her. | 不幸的是我爱上了她 |
[08:44] | I know you’ve been cheating on me, | 我知道你背着我劈腿 |
[08:46] | and you just cost yourself one fine man… | 你只是失去了一个好男人 |
[08:48] | and one fine CD of him singing | 还有一张他唱的绝佳的CD |
[08:49] | – “Love is in the Air.” – Well, I would never, uh… | – <爱在空气中> – 如果你们还在交往 |
[08:53] | do this while you were still going out, but, uh… | 我绝不会这么说 但是 |
[08:56] | if you’re done with her, I’d sure like a crack at her. | 如果你和她分手了 我肯定对她下手 |
[08:59] | Right, right. That sounds great. Go for it, buddy. | 对 对 听上去不错 加油 兄弟 |
[09:03] | But you know that she’s kind of used to being with me, right? | 但是你知道她之前算是在和我交往 是吧 |
[09:05] | So, it’d be sort of like going from prime rib to… | 就像是从上等排骨转换到 |
[09:09] | I don’t know… weird brother of prime rib. | 怎么说呢 上等排骨的奇葩弟弟 |
[09:14] | – Do you even know her? – I met her. I fell for her. | – 你了解她么 – 我见过他 很喜欢她 |
[09:16] | I’ve been watching her program, | 我一直在看他的电视剧 |
[09:18] | El Amor Prohibido… The Love That Is Forbidden. | <禁忌之爱> |
[09:22] | She is the love that’s forbidden. | 她就是被禁忌的爱啊 |
[09:25] | The love of my hermano. | 我哥哥的爱 |
[09:27] | Wait a second. What? You know Hermano? | 等一下 啥 你认识Hermano |
[09:29] | “Hermano” Is brother in Spanish. As in, “Hey, hermano.” | 那是西班牙语”兄弟”的意思啊 就是 你好 兄弟 |
[09:36] | Brother? | 兄弟 |
[09:37] | – Hermano means brother? – Yeah. | – Hermano是兄弟的意思 – 是啊 |
[09:40] | Well, sounds like hermano is about to get his ass kicked. | 听上去貌似兄弟要挨揍了 |
[09:45] | Well, this is what I said I wanted. | 这就是我想要的 |
[09:59] | Uh, so, are you gonna hit me? | 那你要揍我么 |
[10:00] | No, I’m not gonna hit you. | 不 我不是要揍你 |
[10:01] | You’re not the brother Marta’s cheating on me with. | 你不是Marta劈腿的那个兄弟 |
[10:04] | – Oh. Oh, who is? – How the hell should I know, Buster? | – 那是谁 – 尼玛我怎么知道 Buster |
[10:08] | You know, there is a guy who plays her older brother on her show. | 倒是有个人在她的电视剧里演他的哥哥 |
[10:13] | I think his name is Tio. | 我记得他叫Tio |
[10:14] | Tio Tio. | |
[10:16] | Well, sounds like someone who you think’s name is Tio… | 感觉那个你觉得叫Tio的人 |
[10:20] | is about to get his ass kicked. | 要挨揍了 |
[10:23] | Thanks for the tip, Buster. | 谢谢你的提醒 Buster |
[10:26] | All right, Mom. I’ll be sure to tell Buster. | 好 妈 我肯定会告诉Buster的 |
[10:30] | Right. Bye. Mom wanted me to tell you… | 好 再见 妈让我告诉你 |
[10:31] | that she doesn’t care whether you live or die, | 她不关心你的死活 |
[10:32] | but if you’re not dead… | 但是如果你没死 |
[10:33] | she would like to see you | 她想在你明天 |
[10:34] | at the courthouse tomorrow in the blue sweater. | 穿着那件蓝毛衣去法院 |
[10:35] | Damn! I hate the blue sweater. | 你妹 我讨厌那蓝毛衣 |
[10:37] | She said it would look nice with the gray pants. | 她说挺配你的灰色裤子的 |
[10:38] | – Damn it! She’s right! – Where’s Gob? | – 你妹 她说得对 – Gob呢 |
[10:41] | I think he’s heading down | 我觉得他去 |
[10:42] | – to the set of Marta’s soap opera. – What? | – Marta肥皂剧的摄制组了 – 啥 |
[10:44] | She may be cheating on him with the guy who plays her brother. | 她的劈腿对象可能是演她哥哥的人 |
[10:48] | I mean, I still like her, but we’re gonna have to deal with this. | 我还是喜欢她 但是我们要对付这个情况 |
[10:51] | – I gotta go stop him. – And I’ve got a blue sweater to steam. | – 我得阻止他 – 我得蒸熨一下我的蓝毛衣 |
[10:54] | – Good luck. – Thanks. | – 祝你好运 – 谢谢 |
[10:56] | Gob raced to confront Tio, with Michael in hot pursuit. | Gob跑去和Tio对质 Michael紧追其后 |
[11:04] | George Michael, having failed to | George Michael 没有从别人那里 |
[11:06] | get the information he needed from anyone else… | 得到自己想要的信息 |
[11:08] | made the ultimate sacrifice | 做出了最终牺牲 |
[11:10] | and went to the keeper of the family secrets. | 去找了家族秘密的保守人 |
[11:12] | So, uh, it’s about Maeby. | 是关于Maeby |
[11:15] | Oh! That’s a lost cause. | 败局已定啊 |
[11:16] | – But you get what you pay for, huh? – Yeah. | – 但是付出多少就得到多少 是吧 – 是 |
[11:20] | Wait. What-What do you mean, “Pay”? | 等一下 你说”付钱”是什么意思 |
[11:22] | Fertility tests, lab fees… | 生育力试验 实验室费用 |
[11:24] | donors and implants. | 捐赠人和植入人 |
[11:26] | She’s not real. She was made in a cup. | 她不是现实造的 她是在杯子里造的 |
[11:29] | Like soup… A hundred and thirty thousand dollar cup of soup. | 像汤一样 一杯十三万美元的汤 |
[11:34] | How do you like them egg rolls, Mr. Goldstone? | 你喜欢这些蛋卷吗 Goldstone先生 |
[11:37] | All I know is it took an extra year before we could add a den. | 我只知道花了一年时间才添了个女眷 |
[11:39] | So are you saying we’re not directly related? | 所以你的意思是我们不是直系血缘关系么 |
[11:42] | I’m saying she already spent her inheritance getting here. | 我是说她的出生已经花光了她继承的遗产 |
[11:47] | Gob, meanwhile, had finally | 与此同时 Gob终于 |
[11:49] | shown up at the El Amor Prohibido set. | 来到了<禁忌之爱>摄制组 |
[11:54] | Hey, guy. They tell me | 你好 家伙 他们告诉我 |
[11:56] | you’re the actor who plays Marta’s brother, Tio. | 你是演Marta哥哥的演员Tio |
[11:59] | – ? Como? – Oh, you’re gonna be in a coma, all right. | – 什么 – 我就让你什么都不知道 |
[12:03] | Unfortunately, the actor who played Tio… | 不幸的是 演Tio的演员 |
[12:05] | had also starred in a Mexican film | 也出演过一部关于 |
[12:07] | about the life of Oscar De La Hoya. | Oscar De La Hoya人生的墨西哥电影 |
[12:13] | – Gob, hey hey You all right? – Where am I? | – Gob 喂 你还好吧 – 我在哪 |
[12:17] | Am I in… two-thirds of a hospital room? | 我是在三分之二间病房吗 |
[12:20] | Yeah, listen, um… | 是 听着 |
[12:26] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[12:30] | I’m the guy that she likes. “Hermano” Is brother. | 我才是她喜欢的那个人 Hermano是说弟弟 |
[12:35] | Me. | 我 |
[12:39] | Well, if I’d known it was you, | 如果我早知道是你 |
[12:40] | – I wouldn’t have minded. – You wouldn’t? | – 我就不介意了 – 你不介意么 |
[12:43] | Michael, you’re a great guy. | Michael 你是个好人 |
[12:47] | If you liked her, I would have said, “Go for it.” | 如果你喜欢她 我会说”加油” |
[12:51] | I do kind of like her. | 我真的喜欢她 |
[12:55] | Go for it. | 加油啊 |
[13:01] | Hi. | 你好 |
[13:03] | My brother said we can do it. | 我哥哥说我们可以在一起 |
[13:08] | That didn’t come out as romantic as I’d hoped, but… | 这听起来没有我想的那么浪漫 不过 |
[13:20] | Everything is finally perfect. | 一切最终都完美了 |
[13:24] | Oh, wait. You jinxed it. Don’t worry. I’ll turn it off. | 等一下 真倒霉 不用担心 我关机 |
[13:29] | Mm. It’s just my mother. | 是我妈 |
[13:30] | She’s probably worried about my Dad’s… hearing. | 她可能在担心我爸爸的 听证会[听力] |
[13:35] | Oh. With my Dad, it is the vision. | 对我爸爸来说 是视力 |
[13:37] | Meanwhile, Tobias told Lindsay that he couldn’t do the part. | 与此同时 Tobias告诉Lindsay他不能参演 |
[13:40] | It plays naked, okay? | 要裸体 知道么 |
[13:42] | Tobias, we’re gonna have to deal with this sometime. | Tobias 总有一天我们要解决这个问题 |
[13:45] | I understand you not wanting to do it on film… | 我理解你不能在电影里做这个 |
[13:47] | but you can’t even get undressed in front of me. | 但是你甚至不能在我面前裸 |
[13:49] | It is not you, Lindsay. | 不是你的问题 Lindsay |
[13:52] | I can’t get undressed alone. I can’t get undressed by myself. | 我不能独自裸体 我不能自己脱衣服 |
[13:56] | I mean, this is a real affliction. | 这让我很苦恼 |
[13:57] | I’m sorry it’s not recognized here in the states. | 真抱歉在这个国家我不被认同 |
[14:00] | But I know for a fact that | 但是我知道 |
[14:00] | there are two members of German Parliament. | 德国议会的两个议员 |
[14:02] | They’re called “Nein wohlstandig” Nude. | 他们被称为”永远不许”裸体 |
[14:05] | But they’re German, so… They speak German, | 但是他们是德国人 所以 他们说德语 |
[14:08] | so they have a different… | 所以他们有不同的 |
[14:09] | Yeah, well, it’s not normal, | 对 不过那不正常 |
[14:11] | and ignoring it isn’t gonna make it go away. | 忽视它并不能解决问题 |
[14:14] | You’ve got nothing to be ashamed of. | 没什么可羞耻的 |
[14:17] | Please, please don’t make fun. | 请不要取笑我 |
[14:21] | I’m not making fun. | 我没笑话你 |
[14:28] | Look, how ’bout we do this together? | 那我们一起怎么样 |
[14:30] | You take off your shirt, and I’ll take off my jacket. | 你脱衬衣 我就脱外套 |
[14:35] | You know, this family can be | 你知道 这个家 |
[14:36] | pretty screwed up sometimes. But the good news is… | 有时候会非常糟 但好消息是 |
[14:39] | Actually, I used to think that, too, | 实际上 我之前也这么想 |
[14:41] | but it’s better than the alternative. | 但是比另外一种情况更好 |
[14:44] | Well, have you explored all the alternatives? | 那你有体验过各种选择么 |
[14:45] | ‘Cause I guess what I’m getting at is… | 因为我觉得我得到的 |
[14:46] | No, but I’m glad I have this family, you know? | 没有 但是我很庆幸我这个家 |
[14:49] | ‘Cause I know I said some bad stuff, | 我知道我说了一些坏话 |
[14:51] | but it’s much better here than it was in Boston. | 但是在这比在波士顿强多了 |
[14:53] | And I have a cousin here. So even | 我有个表哥呢 即使 |
[14:54] | if my parents do get divorced, I have you, right? | 我父母离婚了 我还有你呢 是吧 |
[14:58] | George Michael realized that no matter how much it upset him… | George Michael发现无论这让他多伤心 |
[15:01] | he didn’t want to take Maeby’s family away from her. | 他不想让Maeby脱离她的家庭 |
[15:04] | – Yeah, you got us all right. – Now all I need is a boyfriend. | – 你说得对 – 现在我只需要个男朋友 |
[15:14] | Lucille was left alone with her oldest son at the courthouse. | 法院只有Licille和她大儿子两个人 |
[15:17] | just you and me, huh? | 只有咱俩是吧 |
[15:20] | God, why am I the only one who ever comes through in this family? | 天啊 为什么总是只有我经历这个家的一切 |
[15:24] | And George Sr. was led into the courtroom. | 老George被带到法庭 |
[15:27] | – Where the hell is everybody? – I’m here, Dad. | – 大家都去哪了 – 我在这 爸爸 |
[15:30] | I can’t believe no one showed up. | 没人来真是难以置信 |
[15:32] | I don’t know. Maybe it’s for the best. | 我不知道 可能这样是最好的 |
[15:33] | Maybe I should just stay in prison so my family can be free. | 那我应该待在监狱里那这个家就自由了 |
[15:37] | Look, you’re my husband, | 听着 你是我丈夫 |
[15:38] | and you belong back at home with me. | 你应该和我回家的 |
[15:42] | – You really love me. – Call it what you want. | – 你真的爱我啊 – 想怎么说就怎么说吧 |
[15:44] | I’m tired of paying Lupe to clean one dish. | 我不想花钱请Lupe刷一个盘子了 |
[15:46] | I’m sorry, sorry. I’m so late. I had another hearing. | 抱歉 抱歉 我迟到了 我刚去了另一个听证会 |
[15:51] | Here’s the good news: I think | 好消息 我觉得 |
[15:53] | I’m gonna get off, huh? I have a good lawyer. | 我会免罪 因为我找了个好律师 |
[15:56] | You look great in red. Okay. | 你穿红色真美 |
[16:02] | “Anyhoo,” What are we doing here? What’s the plan? | 不管怎样 我们在这干什么 什么计划 |
[16:06] | The plan? You’re our lawyer. | 计划 你是我们的律师 |
[16:09] | It’s a figure of speech. You’re gonna be fine. | 就是比喻说法 你会没事的 |
[16:14] | Oh, for God’s sake. He’s | 发发慈悲吧 他就 |
[16:16] | on his own for two days, and he joins a gang. | 自己活了两天居然加入了帮派 |
[16:19] | These guys? Oh, I’ve got them for the afternoon. | 他们么 我只雇佣了他们一下午 |
[16:21] | Besides, they’re the only | 而且 他们是我 |
[16:23] | thing I have left to live for in this world. | 活在这世上仅剩的东西 |
[16:24] | Oh, stop being so dramatic. You know where I live. | 不要再演了 你知道我住在哪 |
[16:29] | I wasn’t talking about you, Mom. I was talking about Marta. | 我没在说你 妈 我在说Marta |
[16:32] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[16:34] | You were serious? ‘Cause I got news for you, | 你认真的么 因为我有消息告诉你 |
[16:37] | pal. Marta’s been interested in Michael. | 伙计 Marta一直喜欢Michael |
[16:40] | That’s right… dull, nothing-going-on-upstairs… | 对啊 真蠢 楼上什么都没发生 |
[16:46] | – Michael. – Yeah, I know. | – Michael – 对 我知道 |
[16:49] | – I saw them making out at her front door. – What? When? | – 我看到他们在她门前亲热 – 啥 什么时候 |
[16:51] | just now. Huh! | 刚才 |
[16:54] | The stuff I’ve got to work out with Marta just keeps piling up. | 我刚刚想到要怎么和Marta发展一下 |
[16:57] | – Unbelievable. – All rise. | – 不可思议 – 全体起立 |
[17:00] | This court is now in session, | 现在开庭 |
[17:02] | the Honorable Lionel Ping presiding. | 法官是Lionel Ping |
[17:04] | – Oh! We’ve got Ping. – I want to remind you… | – 是Ping啊 – 我想提醒你们 |
[17:07] | that there are no cameras allowed in my courtroom. | 这个法庭禁止任何摄像器材 |
[17:11] | Conspiracy, racketeering, evidence tampering… | 共谋 敲诈 证据篡改 |
[17:14] | fraud, theft, grand theft, petty theft… | 诈骗 盗窃 重偷窃罪 小偷 |
[17:18] | – I I did not get that page. – resisting arrest… | – 我 我不知道你在说什么 – 拒捕 |
[17:21] | – Michael. – resisting arrest at the scene. | – Michael – 犯罪现场拒捕 |
[17:23] | – How dare you! – Now, come on. | – 大胆 – 不要这样 |
[17:25] | You said it was okay. And nothing happened! | 你同意的 什么都没发生 |
[17:28] | – Oh, did I? – Take it easy. | – 有么 – 放轻松 |
[17:30] | 请严肃着装 不准嚼口香糖 不准进食 请关闭手机及所有电子设备 | |
[17:31] | – Order.! – Is that my belt? | – 肃静 – 那是我的腰带么 |
[17:33] | – Well, so what? Get your hands off me.! – What is your problem? | – 是又怎样 放手 – 你脑袋抽筋了么 |
[17:40] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[17:41] | What’s the matter with you? Get off him! George! | 你脑子有问题啊 放开他 George |
[17:45] | George Sr., having never heard his charges… | 老George还从没有过一次性 |
[17:48] | listed consecutively in one sitting, | 听完他所有的指控 |
[17:49] | panicked and ran with great intensity. | 他很恐慌的撒丫子跑了 |
[17:52] | Michael and Gob continued their fight onto the courthouse steps. | Michael和Gob一直打到法院的台阶 |
[17:55] | Stop it before someone gets hit in the face! | 在打到某人脸之前快停下 |
[17:57] | Buster realized this was | Buster发现这是个 |
[17:59] | his opportunity to fulfill a longtime fantasy. | 实现梦想的好机会 |
[18:03] | Oh, for God’s sake! Barry! | 发发慈悲吧 Barry |
[18:06] | Barry, too, felt overwhelmed | 同时Barry被他客户 |
[18:07] | by the charges leveled against his client… | 的指控惊吓到了 |
[18:10] | – and also took flight. – What are you doing? | – 也撒丫子跑了 – 你在干什么 |
[18:12] | They’ll add ten years to your sentence. | 他们会让你多坐牢10年的 |
[18:14] | They’ll never catch me! | 他们永远不会逮到我 |
[18:17] | Oh, good. We better get you back in your cell. | 好 我们最好把你逮回你的牢房 |
[18:20] | It’s gettin’ kind of crazy out there. | 外面场面有点疯狂 |
[18:24] | Back at the model home, | 回到样板房 |
[18:26] | things were heating up for Lindsay and Tobias as well. | Lindsay和Tobias也打的火热 |
[18:29] | – I can’t, I can’t, I can’t, I can’t. – For me, Tobias. | – 我不行 不行 不行 – 为了我 Tobias |
[18:37] | That too. | 还有那个 |
[18:43] | – You did it. – Now what? | – 你成功了 – 现在怎样 |
[18:48] | – Now this. – And for the first time in years… | – 现在这样 – 十年来 |
[18:51] | Lindsay and Tobias became intimate. | Lindsay和Tobias第一次亲密接触 |
[18:54] | The brothers’fight, meanwhile, continued into the park… | 与此同时 兄弟们的打架打到了停车场 |
[18:57] | with Buster still hoping to take a punch. | Buster仍然想被打一拳 |
[18:59] | – I gonna kill you. – Oh, God! | – 我要杀了你 – 神啊 |
[19:02] | – Go, go, go, go! – Lucille had decided that perhaps… | – 打 打 打 – Lucille决定 |
[19:04] | she was better off without any of them. | 她最好还是独自离开 |
[19:07] | – Me! Me, me, me! – Buster, get out of the way! | – 打我 打我 打我 – Buster 滚犊子的 |
[19:10] | Hit me in the face! Hit me in the face! Hit me in the face! | 当面给我一拳 打我脸 快打我脸 |
[19:13] | – Please.! Hit me in the face.! – No! Buster! | – 请你了 当面一击 – 不行 Buster |
[19:15] | – Aah! Buster! – While Marta… | – Buster – 同时 |
[19:17] | who’d been told the hearing would last 10 minutes, | 被告知听证会只有十分钟的 |
[19:20] | got tired of waiting. | Marta等不及了 |
[19:21] | Hey! Hey! | 喂 喂 |
[19:24] | – Marta – Marta – Marta. – Marta. | |
[19:26] | What is wrong with you? | 你们脑残么 |
[19:27] | I thought you were good people. I thought you were noble. | 我以为你们是好人 我以为你们很高尚 |
[19:31] | I thought you cared about family, but you clearly don’t. | 我以为你们关心整个家 但是很明显不是 |
[19:36] | l-It’s over. Both of you. It’s over. | 都结束了 你俩 结束了 |
[19:40] | Wait, wait. What about, what about me? | 等一下 等等 那 那我呢 |
[19:43] | I’m sorry. I’m not totally sure who you are. | 抱歉 我不知道你是谁 |
[19:49] | That’s what it feels like to get punched in the face. | 这就是当面一击的感觉啊 |
[19:52] | – Can you believe that? – Yeah, lecturing us about family. | – 你能相信么 – 对啊 给我们上了家庭这一课 |
[19:56] | I mean, who needs that? | 我是说 谁需要那个 |
[19:59] | And what are we doing? Hey, we’re brothers. | 我们在做什么 我们是兄弟啊 |
[20:02] | – That’s gotta count for something. – That counts for everything. | – 这个值点钱 – 这个相当值钱 |
[20:07] | I’m not gonna throw it away over some woman. | 我不会因为某个女人就不顾兄弟情 |
[20:09] | Heh! Especially not my woman. | 尤其不是我的女人 |
[20:11] | But you’re right, | 但你说得对 |
[20:12] | you’re right. I mean, this is what’s real. | 你说得对 这才是真实的 |
[20:16] | This is what lasts. | 这才是持久的 |
[20:17] | – Everything else is just petty. – Yeah, totally beneath us. | – 其他的一切只是美景 – 对 完全在我们之下 |
[20:21] | – Yeah. – And by the way, | – 对 – 顺便说一句 |
[20:22] | I don’t know how you call her your woman… | 我不知道为什么你说她是你的女人 |
[20:24] | when she clearly prefers me, | 她显然更喜欢我啊 |
[20:26] | and she was all prepared to be my girlfriend… | 她完全准备着做我的女友呢 |
[20:28] | – calling me her boyfriend… – Wait, | – 说我是她男友 – 等一下 |
[20:29] | wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Hey! | 等一下 等等 等等 等等 |
[20:31] | – Hang on one second. – This is all moot, | – 等一下 – 这都没有意义 |
[20:33] | because she never got a chance to know me. | 因为她没有机会了解我 |
[20:34] | Now, will someone please | 现在能不能有人 |
[20:36] | have the decency to punch me in the face? | 尊重一下给我当面一击 |
[20:49] | – Well, it’s effective. – Yeah, it really is. | – 太有效了 – 相当有 |
[20:53] | On the next Arrested Development. | 接下来的<发展受阻> |
[20:55] | Tobias quietly over competent. | Tobias桥枉过正了 |
[20:57] | Please tell me there’s some coffee left. | 请告诉我给我留了咖啡 |
[21:01] | Give me some. | 给我点 |
[21:04] | I slept very well last night. | 我昨晚睡得很好 |