时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything… | 故事是关于一个原本富足的家庭 失去了一切 |
[00:04] | and the one son who had no choice… | 其中一个儿子别无选择 |
[00:07] | but to keep them all together. | 不得不撑起这个家 |
[00:14] | It’s Arrested Development. | 欢迎收看<发展受阻> |
[00:20] | Michael Bluth was talking to his son about his latest test. | Michael Bluth和他的儿子在谈论最近的一次考试 |
[00:24] | – A-minus, huh? – Proud of me? | – A减 – 为我感到骄傲吗 |
[00:27] | Very proud… minus. | 非常骄傲 减啊 |
[00:29] | Better go hit the books again. Get up there. | 最好再去看看书 快去 |
[00:33] | C-minus. “C” M-l-N-E-S. | C减 C减啊 |
[00:37] | – Did you even study? – No, I didn’t. | – 你到底有没有读书 – 没 我没读书 |
[00:39] | Wow. How impressive is that? | 哇 真够厉害的 |
[00:44] | The bar for the refrigerator has been lowered, huh? | 冰箱前的门槛被降低了啊 |
[00:47] | Oh, grades are meaningless. | 成绩没什么意义 |
[00:49] | Maeby’s last school didn’t even have them. | Maeby的上一个学校甚至都不考试 |
[00:51] | Back in Boston… | 在波士顿的时候 |
[00:52] | Maeby’s parents had enrolled her in a progressive school… | Maeby的爹妈把她送进了一所 |
[00:55] | with its own system of evaluation. | 有着自我评估体系的高级学校 |
[00:57] | All I’m saying,Lindsay, is that you might want to push her a little bit. | 我想说的是你应该对她严厉点 |
[01:00] | A kid without discipline can get into some pretty tough stuff. | 没有纪律的小孩很容易卷入是非中 |
[01:03] | You think she’s gonna | 你觉得就因为她得了C加 |
[01:04] | suddenly turn to drugs ’cause she got a C-plus? | 她就会去吸毒 |
[01:06] | Minus. And, yes, I think that, | 减 是的 我是这样认为的 |
[01:08] | without boundaries, a kid can get into trouble. | 没有底线 孩子就会卷入是非中 |
[01:10] | Yeah, sometimes that could mean drugs. | 有时候是非也可能是毒品 |
[01:11] | I think stress is what leads to trouble… | 我认为压力才是导致是非的罪魁祸首 |
[01:14] | the kind you put on George Michael, even when he gets an “A.” | 即使他得了A 你还给George Michael的那种压力 |
[01:17] | Minus. An “A” Gets him ice cream. He knows that. | 是A减 A可以奖励一根冰激凌 他知道 |
[01:20] | You’re as bad as Dad with his ridiculous lessons. | 你对他功课的态度就和老爸一样 |
[01:24] | George Sr. Had used his considerable means… | George Sr 总是用他那繁杂的方法 |
[01:27] | to stage intricate scenarios… | 布置复杂的故事场景 |
[01:29] | to teach his children what he considered valuable life lessons. | 然后用他自认为有用的人生经历教育孩子 |
[01:32] | – I need help. – I’ll get my gear. | – 我需要帮助 – 我会带上我的工具 |
[01:34] | Typically, these scenarios | 一般说来 这些场景里头 |
[01:35] | would involve a man named J. Walter Weatherman… | 总会有一个名叫J. Walter Weatherman的人 |
[01:38] | a one-time employee who lost his arm… | 一个在布鲁斯企业建筑事故中 |
[01:41] | in a Bluth Company construction accident. | 失去右臂的临时工 |
[01:44] | Why are you hitting yourself? | 你干嘛要打你自己 |
[01:45] | – Why are you hitting yourself? – We’re out of milk. | – 你干嘛要打自己 – 牛奶喝完了 |
[01:46] | I could have got it earlier if someone would have left a note. | 如果有人写便条 我就能早点买了 |
[01:51] | Oh. | 哦 |
[01:55] | Why? If someone had left a note… | 为什么 如果有人写便条 |
[01:58] | this-this innocent man would still have his arm. | 这个无辜的人也就不会失去他的胳膊 |
[02:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:04] | And that’s why you always leave a note. | 所以你们都要学会写便条 |
[02:08] | Those lessons worked, didn’t they? | 教育起作用了 对吧 |
[02:10] | We still leave notes to this day. | 至今我们都还会留便条呢 |
[02:12] | Oh, that’s what that was about. | 哦 原来是这么回事啊 |
[02:14] | I thought he was trying to get us off dairy. | 我一直以为他让我们脱离奶制品 |
[02:17] | – I need a favor. – What happened to, “Hello. I need a favor”? | – 我需要帮助 – 为什么不说”你好 我需要帮助” |
[02:20] | I owe Hot Cops 500 bucks. | 我欠”辣舞警官” 500块钱 |
[02:23] | – “Hot Cops”? – It’s the stripping agency I used to work for. | – 辣舞警官 – 就我以前工作的那个脱衣舞店 |
[02:26] | – Cop uniform. – Right. | – 警服啊 – 哦 对 |
[02:28] | I might have been just a little too believable. | 我差点就让他们信以为真了 |
[02:36] | Police! Open up! | 警察 开门 |
[02:46] | Anyway, they’re claiming that I never delivered on the gig. | 不管怎么说 他们说我没有履行自己的职责 |
[02:48] | – I’m not an A.T.M. – Micheal,I keep forgetting how hilarious you are. | – 我不是自动取款机 – Micheal 我都忘了你有多搞笑了 |
[02:51] | – Shh, shh, shh! You’re making it worse. – Am I? | – 嘘嘘嘘 你越说越糟 – 是吗 |
[02:53] | I’m gonna give you the cash, | 我会拿钱给你 |
[02:54] | but, in return, I get to ask you for a favor sometime. | 但是作为回报 你也要帮我一个忙 |
[02:58] | My gut is telling me “No,” But my gut is also very hungry. | 我的直觉让我不要答应 但由于它正处于饥饿状态 |
[03:03] | All right. I’ll do it. | 好的 成交 |
[03:05] | Michael then left for his mother’s apartment… | Michael去了她妈妈的住所 |
[03:07] | where she greeted him with some not-so-surprising news. | 她用一些”不那么惊讶”的消息向他问好 |
[03:11] | – I need a favor. – We ought to put that on our family crest. | – 我需要帮忙 – 我们真应该把这个放进我们的家族的徽章 |
[03:13] | – Oh, Michael… – Spare me. | – 哦 Michael – 饶了我吧 |
[03:17] | The S.E.C. Is making me inventory everything I own. | 证券交易委员会让我列一张财物清单 |
[03:20] | They want me to prove no new | 他们想让我证明没有用公司的钱 |
[03:22] | purchases have been made with company money. | 买什么新的东西 |
[03:23] | And there haven’t been, right? | 他们还没来 对吧 |
[03:25] | Not after we doctor all these receipts. | 先等我伪造些收据再说 |
[03:27] | I can’t help you, Mom. I’ve got a job. | 我没法帮你 老妈 我找到工作了 |
[03:29] | I gotta make some money so you | 我得自己赚点钱 这样你就可以 |
[03:30] | can buy more things and destroy the evidence. | 买更多的东西还有销毁证据了 |
[03:32] | You’re right. I’ll ask Lindsay. | 没错 那我去问问Lindsay |
[03:37] | – Hey, Buster. – Hey, Brother. | – 嗨 小弟 – 嗨 老哥 |
[03:39] | – You headed over to your girlfriend’s? – Yeah. She’s down again. | – 去找女朋友了吗 – 是啊 她又摔了 |
[03:42] | Buster’s girlfriend, Lucille Austero, | Buster的女朋友 Lucille Austero |
[03:45] | suffers from chronic vertigo… | 深受慢性头晕症之苦 |
[03:47] | which she has been trying to fight without the use of medication. | 而且她还不吃药与之抗争 |
[03:51] | Her nausea’s gotten really bad. It’s really been difficult on us. | 她的恶心又严重了 对我们来说真的很艰难 |
[03:54] | It’s definitely taking its toll. | 这造成了巨大的伤害 |
[03:56] | You know you’re free to go, pal. | 你知道你可以放手的 伙计 |
[03:57] | It’s not like you made a commitment to this woman. | 你又没对这女人担保过什么 |
[03:59] | Well, I didn’t make a “Commitment.” | 我是没担保什么 |
[04:02] | – I did refer to it as our nausea. – Mm. | – 我的确把它称作我们的恶心 – 嗯 |
[04:05] | But you know, that’s when | 但是你懂的 那都是在 |
[04:06] | we were goin’ at it really hot and heavy. | 我们热火朝天激情澎湃的时候 |
[04:10] | Well, now it’s my nausea. | 现在换我恶心了 |
[04:12] | Later, Lucille stopped by the model home… | 之后 Lucille去了样板房 |
[04:14] | to enlist her daughter’s help cataloging her valuables. | 找她女儿帮忙整理贵重物品清单 |
[04:18] | – I can’t. – Why not? | – 我帮不了 – 为什么 |
[04:19] | Because I’m… Don’t want to. | 因为我不愿意 |
[04:23] | Maybe I don’t feel like being criticized around-the-clock. | 也许我只是不大想被你挑三拣四的 |
[04:25] | I don’t criticize you. And if you’re worried about criticism… | 我又没挑三拣四 如果你是担心这点的话 |
[04:29] | sometimes a diet is the best defense. | 也许一顿好饭可以堵住我的嘴 |
[04:33] | – Oh, hey, Gangy. – Hi. | – 哦 嗨 外婆 – 嗨 |
[04:36] | – D-plus. Sign this. – This is a D-minus. | – D加 签名吧 – 这可是D减啊 |
[04:40] | – Either way, it’s above a “D,” Right? – Another world-beater. | – 终归还是D 对吧 – 又一个人才 |
[04:43] | And Lindsay realized she | Lindsay意识到 |
[04:45] | needed to take a firmer hand with her daughter. | 她需要对自己的女儿狠一点 |
[04:48] | – I’m not signing this. – Fine. I will. | – 我不会签字的 – 那好 我自己签 |
[04:52] | Is “Lindsay” With an “A” Or an “E”? | Lindsay里面那个字母是A还是E来着 |
[04:54] | Okay, I know you got a “Crocodile” In spelling, | 行了 我知道你拼写不怎么样 |
[04:56] | but this has gone too far. | 但这也太过分了吧 |
[04:59] | I hate to say it, but Michael might be right. | 我不想这么说 但Michael说得对 |
[05:01] | You need to learn a little discipline. | 你需要学一点规矩了 |
[05:03] | Hmm. Nope, that doesn’t feel right. | 不要 这感觉不大好 |
[05:06] | No, no, no. I’m telling you. | 不不不 我告诉你 |
[05:08] | You are now punished. I punish thee. | 你现在要受罚 我要惩罚你 |
[05:11] | Are you serious? | 你说真的 |
[05:13] | What could you possibly come up with that would punish me? | 你能想出什么办法惩罚我呢 |
[05:16] | Oh, I have to come up with another thing? | 哦 难道我还要想出一件事吗 |
[05:17] | Oh, Lindsay, before I go, I just have one word for you. | 对了 Lindsay 在我走之前 我要送你一个字 |
[05:23] | “Sleeves.” | 袖筒 |
[05:26] | You’re going to spend the day working for your grandmother. | 你被罚去帮外婆一天的忙 |
[05:31] | No. No, that’s not the answer, because you… | 不 不 这不是答案 因为你 |
[05:34] | What? No! You stupidjerk! Why don’t… | 什么 不 你个混蛋 你怎么不 |
[05:37] | Dumb. Dumb. Dumb, George Michael. | 笨蛋 笨蛋 你个笨蛋 George Michael |
[05:40] | – Dumb, dumb. – Whoa, whoa, whoa. | – 笨蛋 笨蛋 – 喔 喔 喔 |
[05:42] | Calm down, you two. It’s just a math problem. | 淡定 你们俩 只是数学题而已 |
[05:45] | yeah,If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job… | 是没错 但如果我数学挂了 正如你常说的 |
[05:47] | and a happy life full of hard work, like you always say. | 好工作和幸福生活就会离我而去 |
[05:52] | Maybe I’m pushing you too hard. | 也许我对给你施加太多压力了 |
[05:55] | You’re all stressed-out. Your eyes are all red. | 你都要抓狂了 看你两只眼睛红的 |
[05:56] | Why don’t you take the night off. Just shut the book. | 为什么不好好休息一晚呢 把书合上 |
[05:59] | Go ahead. Just close the book. | 快点 把书合上 |
[06:05] | Go ahead. | 快点 |
[06:09] | Your finger is still in the book. | 你的手指还夹在书里呢 |
[06:14] | George Michael George Michael. | |
[06:24] | Buster, meanwhile, was still worried about Lucille 2… | 与此同时 Buster还在担心Lucille二号 |
[06:27] | whose condition seemed to be worsening. | 她的症状似乎更糟了 |
[06:29] | You okay? How’s your nausea? | 你还好吗 你的恶心怎么样了 |
[06:32] | “Our.” | 是”我们” |
[06:34] | I mean, our… our nausea. | 我的意思是 我们 我们的恶心 |
[06:38] | He remembered a study he took part in… | 他还记得自己曾参与的一项 |
[06:40] | on medical marijuana and its effects on nausea. | 医用大麻对恶心疗效的研究 |
[06:45] | The subject took the drug in the form of a T.H.C. Pill. | 项目是把药制成四氢大麻酚片剂 |
[06:49] | Nausea was then induced with a day at the carnival… | 恶心在之后的一次嘉年华游乐中爆发 |
[06:53] | which is what attracted Buster | 这就是最初引起Buster |
[06:54] | to the experiment in the first place. | 重视这项实验的原因 |
[06:57] | Buster was found two days later… | 两天后Buster被找到 |
[06:59] | trying to eat his way through this enormous plaster donut. | 他正试着把挡路的超大塑料甜甜圈给吃掉 |
[07:04] | So Buster went to the toughest, most streetwise kid he knew. | 所以Buster向他所知最坚强 最聪明的小孩请教 |
[07:07] | Tell your friends. | 告诉你朋友们 |
[07:08] | Hey, Nephew. I was looking for you at your home. | 嗨 侄子 我在你家找你呢 |
[07:11] | Dad told me to take the day off, | 老爸让我休息一天 |
[07:13] | – so I decided to come into work. – Oh. | – 所以我就来打工了 – 哦 |
[07:15] | I thought maybe you could help me get some weed. | 我想没准你能帮我弄点大麻 |
[07:19] | It’s not for me. It’s for Lucille 2, my girlfriend. | 不是给我的 是给我女朋友 Lucille二号 |
[07:22] | She’s your girlfriend? Dad said you were her nurse. | 她是你女朋友 老爸说你是她的护理师 |
[07:25] | Look, she’s sick. This could help her. | 听着 她生病了 这没准能帮她 |
[07:27] | Pillform would actually be fantastic. | 如果是药丸状的就最好了 |
[07:29] | I could put it on a tea biscuit, tell her it’s a marshmallow. | 我可以把它放在茶点里面 告诉她这是棉花糖 |
[07:31] | I have no idea where to get something like that. | 我不知道从哪里去弄这些东西 |
[07:33] | What makes you think I would? | 你怎么会认为我做得到呢 |
[07:35] | You work here. This place is pot central, right? | 你在这工作 这是大麻交易区 对吧 |
[07:37] | In the ’70s, the boardwalk was the place… | 70年代的时候 纽波特海岸的小木道 |
[07:40] | to buy marijuana in Newport Beach. | 是用来交易大麻的好场所 |
[07:42] | The stand served as a convenient meeting place… | 售货亭是一个交易好去处 |
[07:45] | because of the banana’s resemblance | 因为香蕉的黄色外型 |
[07:47] | to a yellow marijuana cigarette. | 就和大麻卷烟一样 |
[07:49] | It had even inspired a song. | 这甚至还催生了一首歌 |
[07:51] | *Big yellowjoint The big yellowjoint* | *大黄卷烟 给我一根大黄卷烟* |
[07:54] | *I’ll meet you down The big yellowjoint* | *给我一根 让我欲仙欲死* |
[07:57] | I’m sorry. I can’t help you. Why don’t you just ask Uncle Gob? | 抱歉 我帮不了你 你怎么不去找Gob大伯 |
[08:01] | Why are you hitting yourself? Why are you hitting yourself? | 为什么打你自己 为什么打你自己 |
[08:04] | No. No. He’d never do it. | 不行 他才不会帮我呢 |
[08:06] | Besides, he always makes fun of me for dating Lucille. | 再说了 他总拿我和Lucille的事取笑我 |
[08:09] | – Everybody does. – That’s horrible. | – 大家都取笑我 – 真糟 |
[08:11] | Look, maybe You could tell Gob for me, but you can’t tell him it’s for me. | 听着 没准你可以帮我去问问Gob 但别说是为了帮我 |
[08:15] | – You can’t tell anybody. – I’m working. – George Michael. | – 你不能告诉任何人 – 我在上班呢 – George Michael |
[08:17] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[08:18] | I thought I told you to take the day off. | 我不是说了今天休息的吗 |
[08:20] | There’s nothing to do.i mean, Maeby’s at Gangy’s. | 我没事可做 Maeby去奶奶家了 |
[08:22] | Find something to do. | 那找点事做啊 |
[08:23] | Go make mistakes, get in trouble… be young. | 去犯错 去惹麻烦去 去年轻一把 |
[08:26] | Yes! I totally agree. Make a mistake. | 是啊 我同意 去犯错 |
[08:28] | Here. Here’s 20 bucks. I want you to close up shop and go crazy. | 给 这是20块钱 我希望你关了店去疯狂一把 |
[08:31] | Go find yourself something to buy that you don’t need. | 去给你自己买些你不需要的东西 |
[08:33] | Absolutely. Here. Take 225 from me. | 完全正确 给 这是我给你的225块 |
[08:39] | *Big yellowjoint* | *大黄卷烟* |
[08:41] | *I’ll meet you down Big yellowjoint* | *给我一根 让我欲仙欲死* |
[08:46] | Maeby was working with her grandmother. | Maeby此刻正和她外婆一起忙活呢 |
[08:50] | And this is from when your Pop-Pop yelled out, “Oh, Melanie…” | 这是你外公和你外婆做爱的时候 |
[08:55] | when he was making love to Gangy. | 大叫着”哦 Melanie”时候的纪念物 |
[08:57] | This is so much fun. I can’t believe | 这很有意思啊 我真不敢相信 |
[08:59] | my mom thought being here would be a punishment. | 我妈竟然会把到这来帮忙当作惩罚 |
[09:00] | Oh, she thinks I’m too critical. That’s another fault of hers. | 哦 她觉得我太多嘴了 这也是她的错误之一 |
[09:05] | Ah, yes. | 啊 对了 |
[09:06] | The week we had the au pair. | 这是我们度过的一次互惠周 |
[09:09] | You know, your mother always wanted this brooch. | 你妈妈总是想要这枚胸针 |
[09:12] | – Really? – Do you want it? | – 真的 – 你想要吗 |
[09:14] | I do now. That’ll show her for trying to punish me. | 想要 可以气气她 |
[09:19] | Oh. Pretty. It’ll distract from the freckles. | 好极了 这样就没人注意你的雀斑了 |
[09:28] | George Michael nervously approached the family yacht… | George Michael紧张地接近 |
[09:31] | Gob had been staying on. | Gob所在的家庭游艇 |
[09:33] | – Uncle Gob? – When he saw the yacht was empty… | – Gob大伯 – 当他看到空无一人的游艇时 |
[09:36] | George Michael… as he’d been | George Michael遵循儿时教诲 |
[09:39] | trained to do since childhood… left a note. | 留了张便条 |
[09:42] | Back at the model home… | 回到样板房 |
[09:43] | Gob showed Michael the note he’d found at the dock. | Gob给Michael看了他在甲板上发现的纸条 |
[09:46] | – No. This can’t be from my son. – It is his handwriting. | – 不可能 这不可能是我儿子写的 – 这是他的笔迹 |
[09:51] | Plus he left me $200. | 而且他还留了200块给我 |
[09:53] | $100. | 100块 |
[09:56] | 100. I accidentally said 200. I don’t know… | 100块 我口误说成了200块 我不知道 |
[09:58] | This is impossible. Why would he do this? | 不可能啊 他为什么要这么做 |
[10:00] | I know. I was shocked. | 我不知道 我也被吓到了 |
[10:02] | Really, a hundred dollars. | 是真的 100块啊 |
[10:04] | You can’t get good weed for a hundred bucks. | 但100块钱你买不到好烟草 |
[10:06] | Anyway, here you go. | 不管怎么说 给你 |
[10:08] | Now we are even on you paying off that Hot Cops thing. | “辣舞警官”的事以后我们就扯平了 |
[10:12] | Might just be a few stems… | 只是几根烟枪 给我拿着这个 |
[10:14] | Get that out of this house. What’s the matter with you? | 滚出去 你有什么毛病 |
[10:16] | Maybe you should save the lectures for your son… | 也许这话你应该对你儿子说 |
[10:19] | if he can remember them. | 如果他记得住这些 |
[10:20] | I speak to Lindsay one time about | 我和Lindsay谈了一次 |
[10:22] | her hippie parenting, and I end up with a hippie. | 她的嬉皮士教育法 结果我倒成了嬉皮士了 |
[10:24] | – It does seem pretty quick. – For all I know, | – 见效快啊 – 就我所知 |
[10:26] | this has been goin’ on forever. | 他这样的状态很久了 |
[10:27] | He’s been stressed, his eyes have been red, | 他总是处于精神紧绷状态 双眼总是通红的 |
[10:30] | his grades are dropping. | 成绩一落千丈 |
[10:31] | Heard about the A-minus. | 我听说A减的事了 |
[10:32] | I’m gonna go find out what’s going on. | 我要查明真相 |
[10:35] | – Hey, what you doin’? – Nothing. | – 嗨 你在干什么 – 没什么 |
[10:37] | No? So, listen, your, uh, your Uncle Gob… | 没事吗 听着 你Gob大伯 |
[10:42] | seems to think that he saw you down at the docks today. | 好像看到你今天去游艇那儿了 |
[10:46] | – Was that you? – No, no. | – 那是你吗 – 不 不是我 |
[10:49] | Maybe it was the other George Michael…you know, the singer-songwriter. | 也许是另一个George Michael 那个歌手 |
[10:52] | – Yeah, that makes sense. – Yeah. | – 是啊 那就说得通了 – 是啊 |
[10:55] | What’d you do with the, um… | 你拿我和Buster |
[10:57] | with the money Buster and I gave you to go have fun with? | 给你的钱玩了些什么 |
[11:00] | I put that in my savings account. | 我把它们存起来了 |
[11:02] | – Is that right? – Yeah. Save up. | – 真的 – 是啊 存起来了 |
[11:06] | – Okay. Thanks for being honest. – Yeah. | – 好吧 感谢你的诚实 – 嗯 |
[11:10] | He’s lying to me. Can you believe that? | 他对我撒谎 你能相信吗 |
[11:12] | Where the hell is this family’s morality? | 家庭的道德观到哪里去了 |
[11:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:17] | – What… – It’s cold out here. | – 搞什么 – 外面好冷啊 |
[11:21] | What do I do now? If I confront him, he’s gonna lie to me again. | 我该怎么办 如果我再去问他 他还会继续撒谎 |
[11:23] | – Should I yell at him? – Didn’t | – 我该吼他吗 – 老爸难道没有 |
[11:24] | Dad teach us that we don’t yell in this family? | 教我们不准在家里大吼大叫吗 |
[11:29] | Tell me before you hit the gas. | 踩油门的时候告诉我 |
[11:32] | I can’t hear you! | 我听不到 |
[11:34] | The kids are yelling. | 孩子们在大吼大叫 |
[11:36] | Tell me before you hit the gas. | 踩油门的时候告诉我 |
[11:39] | I guess you’re saying, “Hit the gas.” | 我想你在说 踩油门 |
[11:43] | Don’t! Wait! No! | 别 等等 不 |
[11:52] | That’s why you don’t yell. | 所以你们不能大吼大叫 |
[11:57] | Yeah, yelling’s not a good way to go. | 是啊 大吼大叫不是好办法 |
[12:00] | I got a better idea. | 我有主意了 |
[12:02] | You wanna teach George Michael a lesson? | 你要给George Michael上一堂课吗 |
[12:04] | Yes, I do, and it’s gotta stick. | 是的 而且必须让他印象深刻 |
[12:05] | He’s getting into drugs, Dad, and he’s lying to me. | 他沾上毒品了 老爸 他还对我撒谎 |
[12:08] | That doesn’t sound like the boy. | 听起来不像是那孩子的作风啊 |
[12:09] | It’s my fault. I’ve been pushing him too hard. | 都是我的错 我给他太大的压力了 |
[12:12] | – It’s just… Dumb, dumb. Dumb, Michael.dumb – Hey, hey. | – 真是 笨蛋 笨蛋 笨蛋 Michael – 好了 好了 |
[12:14] | – Dumb. – Shh, shh, shh. I forgive you. | – 笨蛋 – 嘘嘘嘘 我原谅你了 |
[12:16] | I don’t want your forgiveness. | 不想要你的原谅 |
[12:17] | I want the guy with the one arm and the fake blood. | 我想要那个独臂侠和假血 |
[12:19] | J. Walter Weatherman J. Walter Weatherman… | |
[12:20] | – how do I get ahold of him? – He’s, uh, dead. | – 我要怎么才能找到他呢 – 他死了 |
[12:22] | You killed him when you left | 是你开着空调的时候开着门 |
[12:24] | the door open with the air conditioner running. | 把他给弄死的 |
[12:25] | For God’s sake. He’s not dead. I need to do this soon, tonight. | 拜托 他没死 我需要他 今晚就需要他 |
[12:29] | Down by the docks… I’m gonna make it like a drug deal went bad. | 在游艇的甲板上 我打算来一出谈崩的毒品交易 |
[12:32] | Tonight? No. It’s Yontif. It’s the first night of Yom Kippur. | 今晚 不 今天是礼拜日 今晚是赎罪日的第一天 |
[12:37] | Dad, that’s just… That’s one night, and it’s back in September. | 老爸 就一夜 然后你继续回归你的9月 |
[12:39] | That’s okay. You’ve only been a Jew about two days. | 没问题的 你才当犹太人2天而已 |
[12:41] | Just try to talk to him. | 和他谈谈吧 |
[12:43] | Like you talked to me when I was growing up? | 像你和我谈的那样吗 |
[12:45] | – I thought you hated those lessons. – I did, but they worked. | – 我以为你恨死了那些教育 – 我是恨 但起码它们起作用了 |
[12:48] | And they will work again. | 它们还会再次发挥作用 |
[12:49] | well,I’m done with them, because it was wrong, Michael. | 别说了 那样是错误的 Michael |
[12:52] | – Come on. – Your son is a timid, thoughtful boy. | – 拜托 – 你儿子是个胆小但深思熟虑的孩子 |
[12:55] | He’s a scholar, like his grandfather. | 他和他的祖父一样 是个学者 |
[13:00] | What time is it? Oh, almost sundown. | 现在什么时间了 哦 快日落了 |
[13:03] | I have to prepare for the Sabbath. | 我得去准备安息日了 |
[13:06] | – It’s Tuesday. – Shh, shh, shh. | – 今天才周二 – 嘘嘘嘘 |
[13:08] | Lindsay went to see how her own | Lindsay亲自去验收 |
[13:10] | attempt at parental discipline was coming along. | 自己的教育规矩成果 |
[13:12] | So, having fun? | 过得还好吗 |
[13:14] | – Where’d you get that brooch? – Gangy. Nice, huh? | – 你从哪得到的那枚胸针 – 外婆那 很漂亮吧 |
[13:19] | That was supposed to be for me. She was my au pair. | 那应该是给我 它是我互惠周的所得 |
[13:22] | I’m the one who cleared my throat | 我才是那个清嗓子 |
[13:23] | and pointed to the laundry room. | 指向洗衣房的人 |
[13:25] | Ma! You know I wanted that. | 老妈 你知道我想要那个 |
[13:28] | I know, but it’s an elephant… | 我知道 但是它是只大象 |
[13:30] | and I didn’t want to invite the comparison. | 而且我不想再比较什么 |
[13:33] | Nice. | 好极了 |
[13:34] | In any event, your punishment is over. Come on. Let’s go. | 你的惩罚结束了 行了 走吧 |
[13:37] | She’s not going anywhere. We’re having fun. | 她哪都不去 我们在一起很开心 |
[13:40] | – Here, Maeby. Try this on. – I see. | – 来 Maeby 再试试这个 – 我明白了 |
[13:44] | Fine. I was gonna take her out for ice cream… | 好吧 我本来打算带她出去买冰激凌的 |
[13:47] | but if you’d rather stay here, well, that’s just fine with me. | 如果你宁愿待在这 那我就一个人去了 |
[13:55] | We could go get some ice cream, Gangy. | 我们也可以吃点冰激凌的 外婆 |
[13:58] | – That would be fun, right? – I don’t think so. | – 那肯定不错 对吧 – 我可不这么想 |
[14:01] | That chubby little wrist of yours… | 你这胖乎乎的小手腕 |
[14:03] | is testing the tensile strength of this bracelet as it is. | 是在考验这手镯的张力限度啊 |
[14:07] | Maeby decided that perhaps she’d had enough of her grandmother. | Maeby觉得自己和外婆待得够久了 |
[14:10] | Maeby Maeby. Maeby? | |
[14:18] | Hey, Gob. It’s Michael. | 嗨 Gob 我是Michael |
[14:19] | I figured out a way for you to repay that favor. | 我想出你还我人情的办法了 |
[14:21] | Dad wouldn’t help me teach George Michael the lesson… | 老爸不肯在George Michael这事上帮我 |
[14:23] | so I need your help and your Hot Cop friends. | 所以我需要你和你的热舞警官朋友 |
[14:26] | I wanna fake a drug bust. | 我要演一出谈崩的毒品交易 |
[14:27] | Michael, these guys are real dancers. | Michael 那些人是真的舞者 |
[14:30] | They’ve never done any hot policing. | 他们从未做过什么警察 |
[14:34] | They don’t even need to be hot. | 他们不需要帅气逼人 |
[14:35] | They just need to show up in those uniforms. | 他们只需要穿着警服露面就行了 |
[14:37] | And so, Michael’s plan was put into motion. | 就这样 Michael的计划开始实施 |
[14:40] | – Where have you been? – What? | – 你去哪了 – 什么 |
[14:42] | I am like a caged animal. | 我像只困兽 |
[14:48] | My old lady’s on the floor, man. | 我的老女朋友现在躺在地上 伙计 |
[14:51] | I am not s-ing around. | 我不会坐视不理的 |
[14:53] | Yeah. Gob just called. He’s got the stuff at the yacht. | Gob刚刚打电话给我 说东西已经在游艇上了 |
[14:56] | – Oh, great. Let’s go. – No. I think my dad’s onto this. | – 哦 好极了 出发吧 – 不 我觉得我爸知道了 |
[14:59] | – I’m out. I’m not… – Whoa, whoa, whoa. Come on. | – 我不干了 不干了 – 喔 拜托 |
[15:02] | Gob will never give it to me. | Gob是不会把东西给我的 |
[15:04] | My woman is sick. Please? | 我的女人病了 求你了 |
[15:13] | Later that night, Michael made the final arrangements with Gob. | 晚上的时候 Michael和Gob做了最后的安排 |
[15:17] | All right, Gob, is this gonna be believable? | 好了 Gob 这样应该可信度比较高了吧 |
[15:19] | I want him scared. I love this kid. | 我希望他害怕 我爱这孩子 |
[15:21] | These guys are pros. They’re gonna push the tension… | 这些人很专业 他们最擅长 |
[15:24] | to the last possible moment before they strip. | 在脱衣以前把气氛推到最高潮 |
[15:26] | They’re not going to strip, are they? | 他们不会真的脱衣服吧 |
[15:28] | I told them not to, | 我让他们别脱 |
[15:29] | but I can’t promise that their instincts won’t kick in. | 但我不保证本能不会驱使他们脱 |
[15:31] | – Unbelievable. – Trust me. It’s gonna be totally real. | – 真不不敢相信 – 相信我 绝对逼真 |
[15:34] | This kind of thing goes on all the time out here. | 这种事在这里经常发生 |
[15:36] | Boats wait offshore, lights are flashed. | 船停靠在近海 灯光亮起 |
[15:39] | A guy comes over and drops off a bag. | 一个人慢慢靠近 扔下一个袋子 |
[15:41] | It’s gonna freak the little bastard out. | 绝对会把那小家伙吓傻的 |
[15:44] | Michael went off to hide… | Michael去躲了起来 |
[15:45] | while Buster and George Michael arrived as planned. | Buster和George Michael依照计划到达 |
[15:48] | I really appreciate you doing this for me. | 我非常感谢你为我做这些 |
[15:51] | You’re making a very miserable person happy. | 你让一个悲惨的人重归幸福 |
[15:54] | She really feels awful, huh? | 她真的很糟 对吧 |
[15:56] | Oh. Oh, I was talking about me. | 哦 哦 我说的是我自己 |
[15:58] | But, yeah, she’s a mess. Be careful. | 但是 是的 她一团糟 小心点 |
[16:10] | – Uncle Gob? – George Michael. | – Gob大伯 – George Michael |
[16:13] | – You weren’t followed, were you? – No, I don’t think so. | – 没人跟踪你吧 – 我想没有 |
[16:17] | All right, kid. | 好了 孩子 |
[16:20] | Let’s deal some drugs. | 让我们交易吧 |
[16:26] | What are you doin’? | 你在干什么 |
[16:28] | Flashing the lights… so the dealer knows what’s goin’ down. | 开闪灯 这样毒贩就知道怎么做了 |
[16:36] | – Now we wait. – How long? | – 现在我们等 – 要等要多长时间 |
[16:39] | Who knows? An hour. | 谁知道啊 一个小时 |
[16:42] | – Maybe five. – Drug delivery! | – 也许5小时 – 毒品快递 |
[16:44] | You wanted some marijuana? | 是你要的大麻吗 |
[16:47] | No, not me. My nephew did. | 不 不是我 我的侄子要 |
[16:50] | Show me the money. | 把钱给我 |
[16:56] | – Show us the pot. – I got it right here. | – 把货给我们看看 – 货在这里呢 |
[16:59] | – Oh, my God. – Nice, right? | – 哦 天呐 – 很不错 对吧 |
[17:03] | Okay, you can put your shirt down, | 好了 把衣服拉下来 |
[17:04] | Derek. Just give him the stuff. | Derek 把东西给他吧 |
[17:11] | So. We have a deal. | 我们交易成功了 |
[17:15] | We have a deal. | 交易成功了 |
[17:17] | He’s ruining his life! | 他们要跑了 |
[17:18] | – Police officers! Freeze! – What? Oh, no! It’s the cops! | – 警察 别动 – 什么 哦 不 是条子 |
[17:22] | – And a construction worker. – Let’s get this party started. | – 还有建筑工人 – 让我们开始狂欢吧 |
[17:26] | – Aren’t you guys gonna cuff him? – You wanted handcuffs? | – 你们不是应该把他铐起来的吗 – 你想要手铐吗 |
[17:29] | All right. George Michael, I hope you learned your lesson, pal. | 好了 George Michael 我希望你吸取经验和教训 |
[17:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:39] | Okay, all right. Thank you. Thank you. | 好了 行了 谢谢你们 谢谢你们 |
[17:43] | – What is this? – This is a lesson. | – 这是什么情况 – 这是一堂课 |
[17:45] | Maybe I pushed you into this, but… | 也许我把你逼得太紧了 但是 |
[17:48] | I love you too much to see you ruin your life with that crap. | 我很爱你 我不希望你为了这破事毁了自己的生活 |
[17:50] | – But it wasn’t for me. – Then who was it for? | – 这不是给我的 – 那是给谁的 |
[17:53] | Who? Give me a name. | 谁 告诉我名字 |
[17:58] | – Okay, it was for me. – Yeah. | – 好吧 是买给我自己的 – 耶 |
[18:00] | I was gonna smoke the marijuana like a cigarette. | 我会像吸烟一样吸掉这些大麻 |
[18:02] | Now you’re looking at a nice big, fat punishment. | 那你就准备接受严厉的惩罚吧 |
[18:05] | I’m sorry. Excuse me. I’m sorry. Ooh! Uh… | 抱歉 借过 抱歉 抱歉 哦 呃… |
[18:09] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[18:10] | The, uh… The boy was lookin’ out for me. | 这孩子是帮我罩着呢 |
[18:14] | – What? – It-It’s for my girlfriend. She’s sick. | – 什么 – 是给我女朋友的 她生病了 |
[18:17] | Why don’t you just wait it out? She’s gonna be gone soon. | 你为什么不静静等着 她马上就升天了 |
[18:20] | – Oh, that’s it. – Hey! | – 哦 行了 – 嗨 |
[18:23] | Why are you hitting yourself? Why are you hitting yourself? | 为什么你自己打自己 为什么你自己打自己呢 |
[18:25] | Why are you hitting yourself? | 为什么你自己打自己呢 |
[18:26] | – Why are you hitting yourself? – Hey! Buster! | – 为什么你自己打自己呢 – 好了 Buster |
[18:29] | – What’s the matter with you? – Easy. | – 你有什么毛病啊 – 淡定 |
[18:31] | Is that true? Why didn’t you tell me this? | 是真的吗 你怎么不告诉我 |
[18:33] | You’re always telling me | 你总是跟我说 |
[18:34] | to do the right thing… put family first. | 要做正确的事 把家庭放在首位 |
[18:37] | You know, it is unbelievable | 真是不敢相信 |
[18:39] | that you’d ask my son to score you pot. | 你让我儿子帮你买大麻 |
[18:41] | Why don’t you drive him home, | 送他回去 |
[18:42] | and you and I will talk about this later. | 我们一会儿再谈这事 |
[18:43] | – Go ahead. Go with Buster. – I’m sorry. | – 去吧 和Buster一起回去 – 抱歉 |
[18:46] | Hey, what are you guys doin’? | 你们还在这凑什么热闹 |
[18:48] | We got your signal. You flashed the lights. | 我们收到你的信号了 你开闪灯 |
[18:50] | We got the drugs. You got the money? | 我们送货 你们给钱 |
[18:52] | No, no. No, no, no, no. We’re all good. | 不不 我们不要 |
[18:55] | We just want the money, You wanna make this ugly? | 我们只要钱 你想事情变糟吗 |
[18:57] | We were just teaching the young fellow a lesson. | 我们只是想教育下年轻的小伙子 |
[18:59] | We don’t want any trouble with you. | 我们不想惹麻烦 |
[19:00] | – Thanks very much. – Do you know who you’re dealin’ with? | – 非常感谢 – 你知道你在和谁打交道吗 |
[19:04] | Drop the boxes! Put your hands in the air. | 把东西放下 举起双手 |
[19:07] | – What is this? – We had nothin’ to do with this! | – 这是什么情况 – 我们和这毫无关系 |
[19:09] | – You set us up! – No, no! These are just strippers! | – 你设计害我们 – 没有 没有 他们是脱衣舞者 |
[19:12] | – Look how hot they are! – Everybody take a breath! | – 看看他们有多帅气 – 请大家冷静下来 |
[19:25] | Oh, my God! My arm! | 哦 神啊 我的胳膊 |
[19:28] | Oh, my God! This guy’s arm… | 哦 上帝啊 这伙计的胳膊 |
[19:33] | just came off and landed on the dock. | 直接飞到了甲板上 |
[19:36] | Michael realized that his father had, once again… | Michael意识到这是他老爸的 |
[19:39] | taught him an elaborate lesson. | 又一次教育课程 |
[19:41] | And that’s why you don’t teach lessons to your son. | 这就是为什么你不能用这方法教育你儿子 |
[19:45] | How could you do that to me? | 你怎么能这样对我 |
[19:48] | I told you he’s a good kid. | 我说了他是个好孩子 |
[19:49] | You should try talking to him when you think he’s in trouble. | 当你认为他惹麻烦了 你应该试着和他谈谈 |
[19:52] | Don’t make the same mistake I did, you know… teaching lessons. | 别和我犯同样的错 你懂得 教育课程 |
[19:55] | So you taught me a lesson not to teach lessons? | 所以你是说只许州官放火不许百姓点灯咯 |
[19:59] | It was my last lesson. | 我发誓这是最后一次了 |
[20:02] | – Back at the model home. – Back from your wonderful time with Gangy? | – 回到样板房 – 终于从”和外婆的美好时光”中回来了 |
[20:06] | Well, actually, it wasn’t so wonderful. She can be kinda nasty. | 事实上 并不是那么美好 外婆有点让人不爽 |
[20:11] | But I’ll tell you somethin’. | 但是我要告诉你件事 |
[20:13] | I’m glad you’re my mom. | 我很高兴你是我妈 |
[20:16] | Oh, um, I got you something. | 哦 对了 我带了点东西给你 |
[20:19] | – You’re giving me this? – You deserve it. | – 你要把这个给我 – 你应得的 |
[20:22] | I can’t believe you had to put up with her your whole life. | 难以想象你居然忍了她一辈子 |
[20:25] | Honey, this is so sweet. | 亲爱的 这真的很贴心啊 |
[20:30] | Let’s celebrate and go shopping. | 我们庆祝庆祝 逛街去吧 |
[20:33] | – You knew the whole time, didn’t you? – Kind of. | – 你早就看穿了 对吧 – 差不多吧 |
[20:36] | One of the Hot Cops is my choir teacher. | 其中一个脱衣警察还是我合唱团的老师 |
[20:38] | buddy,I’m sorry about all this. It’s just you were so stressed out… | 伙计 我很抱歉 只是你那么紧张 |
[20:42] | and I guess I got scared and… | 我想只是我害怕 |
[20:45] | I should learn to talk with you a little bit more, huh? | 我应该学会和你交流 对吧 |
[20:48] | – I think we’re okay. – We are, aren’t we? | – 我觉得我们挺好的 – 我们是挺好的 对吧 |
[20:49] | You know there’s nothing | 你知道的 |
[20:50] | you can’t be totally honest with me about. | 你可以对我敞开心扉 |
[20:51] | You can say anything to me, anything at all. | 你可以对我说任何事 任何事 |
[20:56] | Like, say, I had a crush on my own cousin. | 我喜欢自己的堂姐 |
[21:04] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[21:05] | – You just taught me a lesson. – Oh. | – 你刚刚给我上了一课 – 哦 |
[21:09] | All right. We’re even. | 好了 我们扯平了 |