时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything… | 这是关于一个原本富足的家庭 失去了一切… |
[00:04] | and the one son who had no choice… | 其中一个孩子别无选择… |
[00:06] | but to keep them all together. | 不得不撑起这个家 |
[00:13] | It’s Arrested Development. | 这是发展受阻 |
[00:20] | Michael Bluth always rode his bike to work… | Michael Bluth每天骑单车上班 |
[00:23] | but the recent heat wave had taken some of the fun out of it. | 但是最近的高温不仅给他带来了乐趣 |
[00:28] | It had also caused problems… | 也让麻烦随之而至 |
[00:30] | in his presentation to the Bluth Company investors. | 在对布鲁斯公司投资者的报告会上 |
[00:32] | There’s no screwups with the permits this time? | 这次不能再把许可证的事搞砸了 |
[00:35] | The permits have been filed absolutely on time. | 许可证已经提交申请了 |
[00:37] | You have my word on that. | 这次我可以保证 |
[00:42] | Um, I’ll tell you what. | 额 让我来告诉你 |
[00:44] | Let me get some of this, uh… | 我先把这个 额… |
[00:47] | Well, as you can… The important part is here. | 好吧 你可以看到… 最重要的地方在这儿 |
[00:49] | – Bye, you guys. Really great to see you again. – Bye. | – 伙计们 再见 很高兴再见到你们 – 再见 |
[00:55] | They think you’re full of… | 他们觉得你就是个… |
[00:58] | – I think it’s the sweating. – I’ve gotta get a car. | – 觉得是汗惹的祸 – 我得弄辆车 |
[01:01] | Don’t worry. I told them the truth. | 不用担心 我告诉了他们实情的 |
[01:04] | – That I rode here on a bike? – That the permits weren’t filed. | – 告诉他们我骑单车到这里的 – 告诉他们许可证还没申请 |
[01:07] | But my dad filed the permits before he went to jail. | 但爸爸进监狱前就申请了 |
[01:10] | He most certainly did not. | 他绝对没有 |
[01:13] | So, I just lied to the investors? | 所以我刚刚跟投资者们说谎了吗 |
[01:15] | – You most certainly did. – That’s really great. | – 当然 – 太好了 |
[01:17] | Now I gotta ride my bike out | 我现在要骑单车 |
[01:19] | to the prison and talk to my dad about this. | 去监狱找我爸问这个事情 |
[01:21] | That’ll be fun in 100-degree heat. | 一百度高温下骑单车肯定很爽 |
[01:23] | Why don’t you take your dad’s car? | 干嘛不开你爸的车 |
[01:25] | No. Dad would never go for that. | 不 爸爸永远不会准的 |
[01:30] | No, no, no, no. There’s no ice cream in the car. | 不 不 不 车里不能有冰激凌 |
[01:32] | – I’ll be careful. – All right. This is what we’re gonna do. | – 我会当心的 – 那好吧 我们要非常小心 |
[01:37] | Careful, Michael. | 当心 Michael |
[01:41] | Oh. | 哦 |
[01:47] | – Whatever you think. – Yeah. | – 随你 – 好 |
[01:48] | But I did see Gob driving it last week. | 但是我上礼拜看见Gob开了 |
[01:51] | Wait. Honestly, Gob’s driving the car? | 等等 说真的 Gob开了那车 |
[01:54] | I’m not the liar. | 我没骗你 |
[01:57] | Michael needed his father’s car… | Michael需要他爸的那台车 |
[01:59] | so he went to confront his brother Gob. | 所以他去找他的哥哥Gob |
[02:02] | – Give me a Gob. – Gob! | – 给我个Gob – Gob |
[02:04] | No, I didn’t mean for you to yell my name at me. | 我不是要你对着我咆哮我的名字 |
[02:07] | It’s what I call a double-dipped banana with everything on it. | 我要以此命名 双份全配料冻香蕉 |
[02:09] | Hey, I can’t believe you. I asked you two weeks ago… | 真不敢相信 两星期之前我问你… |
[02:12] | whether we should use Dad’s car, | 我们要不要用爸爸的车 |
[02:13] | and you said it would be bad form. | 你说那样不好 |
[02:15] | Now I hear you’re driving it. | 现在却有人撞见你在开 |
[02:16] | That is a lie, a bold-faced lie! | 他在说谎 那是个彻彻底底的谎言 |
[02:19] | Gob was lying. He had been driving his father’s car. | Gob在撒谎 他一直在开他爸的车 |
[02:37] | Why don’t you just take your precious, portable… | 你干嘛不就用那辆你当成宝的… |
[02:39] | stairway vehicle you’re always trying to convince us is a car? | 一直想让我们相信那是辆车的楼梯车 |
[02:42] | Yeah, that would be great, except our brother-in-law… | 那就皆大欢喜了 不过我们的姐夫… |
[02:44] | left it in an airport parking lot. | 把它留在了机场停车场 |
[02:46] | From whence it came, huh? | 从哪里来到哪里去 是吧 |
[02:48] | In fact, Tobias had intended to park the family’s only vehicle… | 事实上 Tobias想把家里那唯一的一台车 |
[02:51] | 34号摄像头 停机坪4A入口 南大门 | |
[02:51] | at the airport parking lot… | 停在机场停车场 |
[02:53] | but was waved on to the tarmac instead… | 但是却停在了飞机跑道上 |
[02:56] | where he found a spot close to his gate. | 因为他发现那儿离登记口最近 |
[03:01] | Here you go, Uncle Gob. I had to use two sticks… | 给你 Gob叔叔 我得要用两根棍子… |
[03:03] | to support all the extra chocolate and nuts. | 才能撑住多出来的巧克力和坚果 |
[03:05] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. Whoa. Two sticks and extra chocolate? | 嘿 嘿 嘿 两根棍子还有多出来的巧克力 |
[03:08] | Is it Mardi Gras? What are you charging for that? | 你以为是狂欢节啊 你要收多少钱 |
[03:10] | – He doesn’t like to discuss money. – I don’t like to discuss money. | – 他不喜欢跟人讨论钱 – 我觉得谈钱伤感情 |
[03:13] | – You don’t pay for it? – A Bluth banana? | – 你不打算付钱了吗 – 一个布鲁斯香蕉吗 |
[03:15] | No, I hadn’t planned on it. | 不 我没这个打算 |
[03:16] | But I’ll tell you what… if you want to use my likeness… | 但我告诉你…如果你想用我的长相 |
[03:19] | for a Hamburglar-type character… | 做一个汉堡的样子 |
[03:20] | I’ll sign off on that, Mr. Banana-Grabber. | 我会恩准的 香蕉神偷先生 |
[03:23] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[03:24] | No more banana grabbing. No more car grabbing. | 没有免费香蕉 也没有偷偷开车了 |
[03:27] | Throw that away, please. | 把那个丢掉 快点 |
[03:29] | But it’s already made. | 但是已经做好了 |
[03:30] | I don’t care. Nobody gets it now, okay? | 我不在乎 谁都别想白吃 好吗 |
[03:34] | – Are you happy? – My own brother, Michael. | – 你开心了 – 我的亲弟弟 Michael |
[03:39] | My own selfish brother. | 我那自私自利的亲弟弟 |
[03:44] | – Michael. – All right. | – Michael – 够了 |
[03:48] | I do not want you to get upset. He did not mean that. | 我不想你不开心 他不是那个意思 |
[03:51] | – Sometimes he says… – Selfish Michael. | – 他有时候会喊我… – 自私鬼Michael |
[03:59] | He did not mean that either. | 他也不是真的那么觉得 |
[04:01] | Michael then went to his sister to find his father’s car. | 然后Michael去找他姐姐拿他爸的车 |
[04:05] | What car? I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 什么车 我都不知道你在说什么 |
[04:07] | Dad’s car. The one you didn’t tell me that you had… | 爸的车 就是那台你没有告诉我你在开的车 |
[04:09] | even though I had to ride my bicycle to work all week. | 即使是眼看着我整个星期骑单车上班 |
[04:12] | Oh, Dad’s car. | 哦 爸爸那辆的车 |
[04:14] | Well, obviously, I’m gonna use it if it’s an emergency. | 当然 有什么紧急情况的话我得要用到它 |
[04:17] | Lindsay had such an emergency three days earlier… | Lindsay三天前也有个紧急情况 |
[04:20] | when her salon was able to squeeze her in at the last moment. | 她的美容沙龙最后时刻接受了她的预约 |
[04:26] | That color’s discontinued! | 那个颜色已经停产了 |
[04:28] | I have to get ready for the bachelorette auction. | 我得为单身女郎拍卖做准备 |
[04:30] | The bachelorette auction? You know you’re married. | 单身女郎 可你已经结婚了 |
[04:33] | You just go to dinner with the guy. It’s for charity. | 只是和男人们吃餐饭而已 为了慈善嘛 |
[04:35] | That’s what you said about posing for the Ladies of Literacy Calendar. | 你为<文学女"性">日历拍照片的时候也是这么说的 |
[04:38] | The one with the pictures of all the | 几个三十岁左右的 |
[04:40] | 30-year-old women in lingerie… | 女人穿着内衣 |
[04:41] | with their nipples covered by copies of Oliver Twist. | 用雾都孤儿的书遮住两点的日历 |
[04:44] | Yeah, that made a big difference for the young ones. | 是啊 这对孩子们可是很有帮助 |
[04:46] | It would have if it didn’t get banned from the schools. | 真的有帮助 如果学校没有禁止的话 |
[04:49] | Come on, face it. You do all this charity crap | 拜托 承认吧 你做了这么多慈善的狗屁事情 |
[04:51] | just to stroke your ego. | 就是为了满足你的自我 |
[04:52] | You don’t even know what the auction’s for tonight. | 你都不了解今晚的慈善是为了什么 |
[04:54] | The wetlands. | 湿地 |
[04:56] | To do what with them? | 为湿地做什么 |
[04:58] | – Dry them. – Save them. | – 弄干它们 – 挽救它们 |
[05:00] | From drying. Which is more than you would ever do. | 防止干涸 比你做的一切都伟大多了 |
[05:02] | You’re, like, the least charitable person I know. | 你是我认得的最不慈善的人 |
[05:05] | I don’t do anything for myself. | 我做的都不是为了自己 |
[05:08] | Everything that I do is for this family. | 我做的一切都是为了这个家族 |
[05:10] | Oh, you don’t do it for us, Michael. | 哦 你不是为了我们 Michael |
[05:12] | You just do it because you love being the guy in charge. | 你做这些是因为你就是喜欢掌管一切 |
[05:14] | Cause you love saying no, | 因为你喜欢拒绝别人 |
[05:16] | like you said to Gob when he wanted a frozen banana. | 就像当Gob想要个冻香蕉的时候你就一口拒绝了 |
[05:19] | And even after he gave you | 就算是他给了你 |
[05:20] | the rights to his Mr. Banana-Grabber character. | 他的香蕉神偷的角色版权 |
[05:23] | You know what? | 那这样吧 |
[05:24] | I will start doing my charity work when you start doing yours. | 当你真开始做慈善时 我也会开始做的 |
[05:27] | In the meantime, where’s the car? | 与此同时 车在哪 |
[05:30] | I think Buster has it. I don’t know. It’s on the schedule. | 可能在Buster那 不知道 写在日程表上了 |
[05:33] | There is a schedule? | 还有个日程表 |
[05:36] | I always try so hard not to look at this thing. | 我一直很努力的不去看它 |
[05:40] | – So Michael went to find Buster. – Who let you in? | – 然后Michael就去找Buster了 – 谁让你进来的 |
[05:43] | Your new cleaning woman. What happened to Luz? | 你新来的清洁工 Luz怎么啦 |
[05:46] | Supposedly, Luz had to take her daughter to the hospital. | 貌似 Luz带她女儿看病去了 |
[05:49] | That’s Lupe, her sister. | 那是Lupe 她姐姐 |
[05:51] | – God, I hope she’s okay. – She’s awful. Can barely wash a dish. | – 哦 希望她没事 – 她状态很不好 勉强能洗个盘子 |
[05:55] | Uh-oh. She better not | 哦 不 她最好不要 |
[05:58] | walk through here after she’s been in there. | 在去过那里之后弄得一身脏之后穿过这边 |
[06:00] | – Tell me you’ve got an exit strategy. – Mother. | – 告诉我你有出来的路线吧 – 妈妈 |
[06:04] | Oh, please. | 哦 拜托 |
[06:05] | They didn’t sneak into this country to be your friends. | 他们偷渡到这个国家不是来当你的朋友的 |
[06:10] | Wow. | 哇 |
[06:11] | Don’t you judge me. You’re the selfish one. | 不要批判我 你才是自私的那个 |
[06:14] | You’re the one who charged | 你收了你亲哥哥 |
[06:15] | his own brother for a Bluth frozen banana. | 一根布鲁斯冻香蕉的钱 |
[06:18] | I mean, it’s one banana, Michael. | 那只是一根香蕉啊 Michael |
[06:20] | What could it cost, $ 10? | 能有多贵 十美元 |
[06:23] | You’ve never actually set foot in a supermarket, have you? | 你从没去过超市吧 |
[06:25] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没有时间去超市 |
[06:27] | I’ve got to get ready for the bachelorette auction. | 我要为单身女郎拍卖会做准备了 |
[06:29] | You’re doing that? You can’t | 你要干嘛 你不会 |
[06:30] | possibly tell me that you care about the wetlands. | 告诉我你真的关心湿地吧 |
[06:32] | I care about going for more money than Lucille Austero. | 我关心我能不能比Lucille Austero筹更多的钱 |
[06:36] | In fact, Lucille Bluth had made sure of that. | 事实上 Lucille Bluth一定会做到的 |
[06:40] | – Lucille! – I got you tickets to The Producers. | – Lucille – 我帮你弄到了金牌监制的票 |
[06:44] | I already saw it in New York. | 我在纽约已经看过了 |
[06:45] | But that’s of no use to a woman | 但那对患有严重眩晕 |
[06:47] | whose vertigo makes flying a grotesque misadventure. | 使飞行变成灾难的女人是可望而不可及的 |
[06:51] | You must have scrimped and saved for these. | 你一定为了这些票节约了好久 |
[06:56] | But isn’t this the night of the auction? | 但这不是拍卖会那晚的吗 |
[06:58] | – Is it? – You seem pretty confident. | – 是吗 – 你看起来很有信心 |
[07:01] | Oh, I think there’s a certain bachelor… | 哦 我想那里一定有个黄金单身汉… |
[07:02] | who won’t mind coming home with me at the end of the evening. | 愿意晚上和我一起回家的 |
[07:06] | – Buster. – Where did he go? | – Buster – 他到哪去了 |
[07:09] | Buster Buster! | |
[07:12] | Why do you hide every time the doorbell rings? | 你干嘛每次门铃响你都要藏起来 |
[07:14] | I’m not hiding. | 我没有藏起来 |
[07:15] | Buster was hiding from Lucille Austero. | Buster只是不想Lucille Austero看到 |
[07:18] | After inadvertently flirting with | 只是在忘戴眼镜的情况下 |
[07:19] | her at a social event while not wearing his glasses… | 无意中和她调了一下情 |
[07:22] | Lucille had been pursuing him ever since. | 自那之后Lucille就一直对他穷追不舍 |
[07:24] | Buster, hi. It’s me again. | 嗨 Buster 还是我 |
[07:27] | I’ve still got those Producers tickets, | 我还有些金牌监制的票 |
[07:29] | and I’d love to share them with you. | 我愿意跟你一起去看 |
[07:31] | I don’t want you to think | 不过你不要觉得 |
[07:33] | I’m taking this more seriously than you… | 我对这个有多认真 |
[07:35] | “Are and unless you’re planning some grand romantic gesture… | 除非你确实准备了什么浪漫的事情… |
[07:40] | my feelings are just the teensiest bit hurt.” | 我的感情只是小小的收了一点伤害 |
[07:44] | – What are you going to do? – Bid on you. | – 你准备怎么办 – 竞拍你 |
[07:46] | – How much? – Ten thousand dollars. | – 多少 – 一万美元 |
[07:48] | – When? – When they call my name. | – 什么时候 – 当他们叫我名字的时候 |
[07:50] | No, they’re not going to call your name. | 他们不会叫你名字的 |
[07:52] | They’re going to call my name. | 他们只会叫我的名字 |
[07:54] | Good grief. | 天啊 |
[07:58] | Hey, Busty. You been using Dad’s car? | 嘿 Busty 你一直在用爸爸的那辆车 |
[08:01] | No. Uh, well, yes. | 没有 额 是的 |
[08:04] | You got the keys? | 你带了钥匙吗 |
[08:05] | Uh, probably in my school pants. | 额 可能在我的校裤里面 |
[08:08] | – Okay. – I have been a part of this archeological dig. | – 好吧 – 我一直在参与一个考古挖掘工作 |
[08:11] | – Hmm. – I think we found a part of | – 嗯 – 我想我们在名品街下面 |
[08:13] | a pterodactyl under Fashion Island. | 找到了一个翼手龙 |
[08:16] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[08:19] | Oh! | 哦 |
[08:21] | That was 90% gravity. | 都是重力搞的鬼 |
[08:24] | It is my day on the schedule, but I guess you get them first. | 日程表上轮到我了 不过我想你已经看过了 |
[08:27] | – Yeah. – Wait. I need my rape whistle back. | – 好 – 等等 把我的防狼哨给我 |
[08:31] | You got all your stuff out of the car? | 你放车里的东西都拿出来了吗 |
[08:33] | Yeah, I left my, um, | 是的 我的 额 |
[08:34] | homework in the backseat, but I can get it later. | 家庭作业落在后座了 不过我可以之后再拿回来 |
[08:36] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 好 – 好 |
[08:39] | Help. | 救命 |
[08:40] | Michael surveyed the damage to his father’s car… | Michael看了一下他爸的这辆车 |
[08:44] | the partially excavated skull, the spilled nail polish… | 部分挖出来的头盖骨 洒出来的指甲油 |
[08:48] | the burned seats… and he came to an important decision. | 烧过了座椅…然后他做了一个重大的决定 |
[08:51] | Well, I’m getting some ice cream… | 我要弄点冰激凌来 |
[08:53] | I can tell you that right now. | 我现在就可以告诉你 |
[08:56] | Michael, now able to drive to prison… | Michael现在终于可以开车到监狱 |
[08:59] | confronted his father about the permits. | 问他爸许可证的事了 |
[09:01] | How come you didn’t tell me that you didn’t file them? | 你为什么不告诉我你没有申请它们起来 |
[09:03] | I’m under a lot of pressure. | 我有很多压力 |
[09:05] | I’m trying to get my newsletter off the ground… | 我在努力开办我的报纸… |
[09:07] | and I’m trying to decide which gang to align myself with. | 还有决定到底加入哪一个帮派 |
[09:11] | – Is it pledge week already? – I’ve got it down to two… | – 已经到锻炼周了吗 – 我已经缩小到两个选择 |
[09:13] | but, honestly, I just don’t even want to choose. | 但说真的 我就是不想选 |
[09:15] | I just feel… I feel like the prettiest girl at the dance. | 我觉得就像…像是舞会里最美的女孩 |
[09:20] | Listen, about that permit thing, that’s an easy fix. | 听着 关于那个许可证的事 很容易搞定 |
[09:23] | just break into the permit office, | 摸进到许可办公室里 |
[09:24] | slip the application into the next file… | 偷偷的把申请放到另一格 |
[09:26] | then you tell them, you know, “Hey, you guys screwed up.” | 然后跟他们说 “嘿 你们搞砸了” |
[09:29] | – I’m not doing that, Dad. – Michael, you lied to your investors. | – 爸 我绝不会这么做的 – Michael 你跟投资者们撒了谎 |
[09:32] | You gotta make that right. Call Gob. | 你必须补救 打给Gob |
[09:36] | He’ll handle it. That’s what… That’s what he’s for. | 他会搞定的 他就是…他就是搞这个的 |
[09:39] | That’s what he’s for. | 他就是搞这个的 |
[09:40] | You better tell him I’m asking. | 你告诉他是我说的 |
[09:41] | I don’t think he’s gonna do it for you… | 不然就凭你不给他冻香蕉这点 |
[09:43] | after you wouldn’t even give him a frozen banana, Michael? | 他也不会帮你的 |
[09:46] | What is there, a chat room that you guys… | 是不是有个聊天室让你们每天说这些鸡毛蒜皮的事… |
[09:48] | That’s not charitable. | 那样做可不好 |
[09:48] | Never mind. I’ll tell Gob that you want him to do this. | 算了 我会跟Gob说你要他这么做的 |
[09:51] | Okay. I got a dance I gotta get ready for. | 好 我得去准备我等下的舞会了 |
[09:53] | Whoa. There’s really a dance? | 哇 这真的有个舞会 |
[09:55] | I don’t know. Both sides are making a lot of promises. | 我也不清楚 两边都承诺了许多事情 |
[10:04] | You should call this a Gob, guy. | 你应该把这个叫Gob 朋友 |
[10:11] | Gob, can I talk to you for a sec? | Gob 过来一下好吗 |
[10:14] | Listen, um, I’m really sorry about before. | 额 之前的事很抱歉 |
[10:17] | I said some things, and I got a little carried away. | 我说了一些不好的话 我有点忘乎所以了 |
[10:21] | It’s not the way you’re supposed to treat a brother… | 我不应该这么对我的亲哥哥 |
[10:23] | especially one that I value so highly. | 特别是我这么重视的一个 |
[10:28] | – Oh, I need a favor. – That was subtle. | – 对了 我需要帮助 – 你真狡猾 |
[10:31] | Did you just whistle? | 你刚刚吹口哨了吗 |
[10:32] | I had to buy a candied apple… | 当你不肯给我香蕉的时候 |
[10:34] | when you denied me a banana, so, yeah, I’m whistling. | 我买了个苹果蜜饯 所以 是的 我在吹口哨 满意了吗 |
[10:36] | It’s not that noticeable. Listen. | 没那么明显吧 听着 |
[10:40] | – Dad would like for you to break into the permit office. – Dad? | – 老爸想要你闯入许可办公室 – 爸爸 |
[10:46] | – Dad said he wanted me for that? – Yes, he did. | – 爸爸说他要我这么做 – 是的 他说的 |
[10:48] | – Will you do it? – Maybe. I have some conditions. | – 你愿意吗 – 可能吧 我有条件 |
[10:54] | – Terms. – Boy. | – 条款 – 天啊 |
[10:55] | – One condition and one term. – All right. | – 一个条件一个条款 – 好吧 |
[10:58] | – Let’s have the condition first. – Free banana whenever I want. | – 先说条件吧 – 全天候免费香蕉 |
[11:01] | – Single dip. – Double dip, but I’ll take one stick. | – 单份配料 – 双份配料 我可以只拿一根做棍子 |
[11:03] | – All right. What else? – Creative control… | – 好吧 还有什么 – 创意版权… |
[11:06] | spin-off rights and theme park approval… | 衍生品版权 主题公园决定权 |
[11:08] | for Mr. Banana-Grabber, Baby Banana-Grabber… | 涉及内容包括包括 香蕉神偷 香蕉神偷宝宝 |
[11:11] | and any other Banana-Grabber | 还有所有的可以以此衍生出 |
[11:12] | family character that might emanate therefrom. | 香蕉神偷家族成员 |
[11:14] | I retain animation rights, and we’re gonna go back to single dip. | 我可以只保留动画制作权利 但你只能享受单份配料的冻香蕉 |
[11:17] | – Done. – Great. What else? | – 成交 – 好 还有什么 |
[11:19] | You humiliated me in front of my nephew. | 你当着我侄子的面侮辱了我 |
[11:21] | I expect you to fix that. | 我想要挽回点颜面 |
[11:23] | I want the respect of your son. | 我希望你儿子能尊重我 |
[11:26] | You better let me do the talking. | 我还是让我来说吧 |
[11:28] | George Michael, your uncle has a request. | George Michael 你叔叔有个请求 |
[11:31] | One Bluth banana, George Michael. | 一个布鲁斯香蕉 George Michael |
[11:34] | Go ahead, give it to him. Gob deserves your respect. | 给他吧 Gob值得你尊重 |
[11:36] | And from now on, I want | 还有从现在开始 他要你做什么 |
[11:38] | you to do whatever he asks you to do, okay? | 你就做什么 好吗 |
[11:41] | After all, he is your uncle, | 毕竟 他是你叔叔 |
[11:42] | and I think we ought to just embrace that. | 我想我们要记住这点 |
[11:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:50] | Have I held up my end of the deal? | 我遵守了我的承诺 |
[11:51] | I can’t believe I gave you animation rights. | 真不敢相信我给了你动画制作权利 |
[11:53] | I hope that doesn’t come back and bite me in the ass. | 希望我不会后悔吧 |
[11:56] | Meanwhile, Lindsay, wanting to prove to Michael… | 与此同时 Lindsay想证明给Michael看… |
[11:59] | that she was a charitable person, joined a group of activists… | 她是一个慈善的人 所以加入了一个致力于 |
[12:02] | dedicated to preserving the wetlands. | 保护湿地的团体 |
[12:06] | Yeah. Hi. I’m gonna need a taxi. | 嗨 我需要一辆的士 |
[12:10] | I don’t know if that smell is you, the car… | 我不知道这个味道是你 是这辆车… |
[12:13] | something you ate or something you’re about to eat… | 还是你吃的东西或正准备吃的东西… |
[12:15] | but my God, you’re in a service business! | 但 天啊 你可是做服务业的 |
[12:21] | – Hello. – I’m in the wetlands. | – 你好 – 我在湿地里 |
[12:22] | I’ve got a poker thing, and I’m gonna clean them up. | 我手拿着一根棍子 要把这里都弄干净 |
[12:25] | So the next time you wanna tell me that I’m uncharitable… | 所以下次你再说我不慈善的时候… |
[12:28] | why don’t you just ask yourself who called you from the wetlands? | 先想想是谁在湿地上给你打了这个电话 |
[12:31] | – Who is this? – Nice try. You’re the selfish one. | – 你是谁 – 得了吧 你才是个自私鬼 |
[12:33] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got some nature to save. | 现在 如果不介意的话 我还要去拯救大自然呢 |
[12:43] | While Lindsay was finding it difficult to be truly charitable… | 当Lindsay发现要慈善其实很难的时候 |
[12:46] | Michael was looking for an | Michael正在找机会 |
[12:48] | opportunity to rise to Lindsay’s challenge… | 迎接Lindsay的挑战 |
[12:50] | and that’s when he recognized | 他正好看见妈妈的临时保姆 |
[12:52] | his mother’s fill-in housekeeper at a bus stop. | 在汽车站等车 |
[12:55] | Hello there. You’re not riding the bus today. | 你好 今天你不用做公车了 |
[12:57] | Get in this car. I’m not taking no for an answer. Come on. | 上来吧 不要拒绝我 来啊 |
[13:00] | Don’t make me get out of this car and put you in here myself. | 不要让我下车把你拽上来 |
[13:02] | – That’s right. Here we go. – Unfortunately, the woman he picked up… | – 这就对了 开车了 – 不幸的是 他搭上的这个女人… |
[13:04] | wasn’t Lupe, but was a total stranger. | 不是Lupe 是个陌生人 |
[13:07] | And upon seeing bones, a shovel and what appeared to be blood… | 而当她看见头盖骨 铲子和血一样的东西的时候 |
[13:13] | she realized he wasn’t who she thought he was. | 她意识到他也不是她以为的那个人 |
[13:16] | Mister, please. | 先生 求你了 |
[13:20] | This is gonna be tricky. I don’t speak Spanish. | 这真是不好办了 我不会西班牙语 |
[13:23] | Yo “Escared.” | 你 “怕怕” |
[13:26] | – Uh-huh. – “Izquierdo.” I know that one. | – 嗯哼 – “左拐” 我知道这个 |
[13:29] | Left turn it is, Mrs… They call me selfish. | 那就左拐 他们竟然说我自私 |
[13:35] | Michael thought he was helping his mother’s housekeeper… | Michael以为他在帮助他妈妈的管家… |
[13:37] | but he had the wrong woman. | 但他认错了人 |
[13:39] | I guess it would just be a guy who… | 我想这只是一个人… |
[13:41] | you know, grabs bananas and runs… | 偷了香蕉就跑… |
[13:42] | or, uh, a banana that grabs things. | 额 或者说 香蕉抓住了什么 |
[13:46] | I don’t know. Why would a banana grab another banana? | 我也不清楚 为什么一个香蕉要抓住另一个香蕉 |
[13:49] | Those are the kind of questions I don’t wanna answer. | 这是我不想回答的问题 |
[13:55] | – Hello. – Oh, Michael, it’s so beautiful here. | – 你好 – 哦 Michael 这里太漂亮了 |
[13:59] | You have to come down and see this. | 你一定要过来看看 |
[14:00] | I’m a little busy right now. | 我现在很忙 |
[14:02] | I’ve got someone else in the car with me… | 我车里面还有个人 |
[14:04] | and I’m not going anywhere until she’s taken care of. | 除非她得到很好的照顾不然我是不会善罢甘休的 |
[14:09] | Look, I screwed up, okay? | 听着 我输了 好吧 |
[14:12] | I’m lost. And I hate them. I hate the wetlands. | 我迷路了 我讨厌他们 我讨厌湿地 |
[14:15] | They’re stupid and wet, and there are bugs everywhere. | 他们都又蠢又湿 而且这里到处都是虫子 |
[14:18] | And I think I maced a crane, Michael. | 还有 我可能戳死了一只鹤 |
[14:21] | Look, you’ve got Dad’s car. Why don’t you come pick me up? | 你现在开着爸爸的车 你过来接我 |
[14:25] | Crazy. | 疯子 |
[14:29] | Listen, we gotta make a little detour, okay? | 我们得绕个路 好吗 |
[14:31] | So I hope no one’s waiting for you. | 希望没有人在等你 |
[14:35] | In fact, the woman Michael thought was Lupe… | 事实上 这个Michael以为是Lupe的女人… |
[14:37] | did have people waiting for her… | 确实有人在等她… |
[14:39] | and they had reported her missing. | 而且他们已经报警说她失踪了 |
[14:45] | The real Lupe, however, was leaving Lucille’s for the evening. | 真正的那个Lupe 此时正离开Lucille家 |
[14:49] | Buster, l… | Buster 我… |
[14:51] | Oh. Hello. | 哦 你好 |
[14:53] | It appears my one-time admirer… | 看来我的一次性爱慕者 |
[14:55] | is not planning some grand romantic gesture after all. | 没有为我准备什么浪漫的表示 |
[15:00] | You know what? It’s his loss. | 你知道吗 这是他的损失 |
[15:03] | It’s his loss. It’s his loss! | 是他的损失 他的损失 |
[15:07] | Gob, meanwhile, was casing the permit office… | Gob 此时正在许可证办公室踩点 |
[15:10] | following the first rule of surveillance… never get noticed. | 遵守着监视的首条原则…不要引人注目 |
[15:14] | Carrier Express. | 送快递 |
[15:18] | – Say, you’re not our regular guy. – No, I’m the substitute. | – 你不是平时的那个人 – 不 换人了 |
[15:22] | Hey, Gary, get a picture | 嘿 Gary 帮我和这个 |
[15:23] | of me with the new whistling delivery guy. | 吹口哨的快递员拍张照 |
[15:25] | Gob realized he needed a new plan. | Gob意识到他需要一个新计划 |
[15:29] | So, I need you to give your father a message for me. | 你得帮我和你爸传个话 |
[15:31] | All right. You heard my dad. I have to do whatever you ask me to. | 好吧 你也听到了 你要我做什么我就要做什么 |
[15:34] | Right. I forgot about that. | 是啊 我忘记了这茬 |
[15:36] | All right. Take this lock-pick set, | 那好 拿着这个开锁工具 |
[15:38] | break into the permit office for me. | 帮我闯进许可办公室 |
[15:40] | – No, I think I better check with my dad first. – Well… | – 不 我想我还是先问问我爸 – 这样… |
[15:42] | You’re gonna break into a permit office? Sweet. Can I come? | 你要闯入许可办公室 酷 我可以一起吗 |
[15:46] | And George Michael saw a chance to get closer to Maeby. | George Michael看见了一个接近Maeby的机会 |
[15:49] | You know, my dad hates to micromanage. Let’s just do this. | 知道吗 我爸最不喜欢管的太细了 我们开始吧 |
[15:54] | And back at the wetlands… | 回到湿地那边… |
[15:55] | Lindsay finally found her taxi. | Lindsay终于等到了她的的士 |
[15:57] | Oh, good Lord. You smell worse than before. | 上帝啊 你比之前还臭了 |
[16:02] | Oh, my God. It’s me! | 哦 天啊 是我 |
[16:03] | And in her haste to leave the wetlands… | 当她急着离开湿地时候… |
[16:06] | she forgot to call Michael. | 她忘了通知Michael |
[16:10] | Hey. Hey! Stay there. What are you doing? | 嘿 嘿 呆在那里 你干什么 |
[16:13] | Get in the car. Don’t move. | 呆在车里 不要出来 |
[16:16] | Lindsay Linds Lindsay! Linds! | |
[16:19] | Come on. I’m tired of looking. | 快点 我不想找了 |
[16:21] | She’s not here. | 她不在这里 |
[16:24] | She probably never was here. She set me up. | 她可能根本就没来这里 她在耍我 |
[16:27] | This is probably all about the car. I’m gonna kill her! | 就因为这车 我要杀了她 |
[16:30] | Hey! Where are you going? Hello! | 嘿 你到哪里去 嘿 |
[16:35] | I’m trying to help you. | 我在帮你 |
[16:39] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[16:41] | Meanwhile, Gob met with his father… | 这时 Gob 去见了他爸爸… |
[16:43] | to discuss the permit office break-in. | 讨论闯进许可办公室的事情 |
[16:45] | So I say to Michael, “If it’s so important to Dad, | 我跟Michael说 “如果这对爸爸这么重要 |
[16:49] | I’ll look past your selfishness and do it.” | 我会原谅你的自私去做的” |
[16:52] | There’s a dentist in here who, | 这里有个牙医 |
[16:55] | uh, took liberties with his patients. | 占了病人的便宜 |
[16:56] | I’m gonna ask him to look | 我会让他照顾你的 |
[16:57] | at whatever is happening with you. | 不管你发生了什么 |
[17:00] | Thanks, Pop. | 谢了 爸 |
[17:01] | Hey, my stock is never gonna | 我现在和 |
[17:02] | be higher with his gang than it is right now. | 他们的帮派的关系可铁了 |
[17:04] | Yeah. So have you, uh, made a decision or… | 你有没有 额 决定好… |
[17:08] | I don’t know. I thought I had it down to two… | 不知道 我本来准备在两个里面选的… |
[17:10] | but then the Haitians made this beautiful pitch. | 但后来海地人帮派开出了更好的条件 |
[17:14] | So, uh, any trouble at the, uh, permit office? | 许可办公室那里 额 有没有什么问题 |
[17:17] | – No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. – Easy. | – 没有 没有 没有 – 小声点 |
[17:20] | – I delegated, just like you taught me. – Who’d you get? | – 我派了人过去 就像你之前教我的那样 – 你派了谁 |
[17:23] | George Michael George Michael. | |
[17:25] | – My grandson? – Yeah. | – 我孙子 – 是 |
[17:28] | You got my 14-year-old grandson to do this. | 你让我14岁的孙子做这个 |
[17:31] | Under 18 walks out clean. | 未成年人不会有记录的 |
[17:33] | Listen, um, there’s a | 你看 这里有 |
[17:36] | very strict “No touching” Policy here, but… | 很严格的”禁止触碰”政策 但是… |
[17:39] | Oh, what the hell. It’s worth a week in the hotbox. | 管他的 就算让我在火炉里面多呆上一个星期 也值得… |
[17:43] | – No touching! – You stupid ass. | – 不准触碰 – 你个鸡脑袋 |
[17:47] | And George Michael was successful… | George Michael成功的进入了办公室… |
[17:49] | – with the lock pick Gob had given him. – What are you doing? | – 用到了Gob给他的开锁工具 – 你在干嘛 |
[17:51] | We’re supposed to put the form in the wrong file. | 我们应该要把表格放到错误的文件里 |
[17:53] | I know. I’m just leaving my calling card. | 我知道 我只是留下我的电话 |
[17:55] | I thought we didn’t want anyone to know we were here. | 我们不想任何人知道我们来过这 |
[17:57] | It’s a little late for that. Our fingerprints are everywhere. | 现在才想到晚了 到处都是我们的指纹 |
[18:00] | You said they weren’t gonna check for fingerprints. | 你说他们不会检查指纹的 |
[18:02] | No. I said don’t wear your mittens. | 不 我说的是不要戴手套 |
[18:04] | I didn’t want you to look stupid on the security camera. | 我不想你在摄像头里出丑 |
[18:06] | – There’s a security camera? – Security breach… | – 这里有摄像头 – 安全漏洞 |
[18:09] | Someone’s coming. What do we do? | 有人来了 怎么办 |
[18:11] | I don’t know. I always get caught. | 我也不知道 我每次都会被抓 |
[18:14] | Save yourself. I’ll take the hit. | 你先走 我垫后 |
[18:16] | My record’s clean. I got my bike seat stolen once… | 我没有犯罪记录 有次我单车座子被偷了… |
[18:19] | but I don’t think it counts on your record if you’re the victim. | 但我想如果你是被害人的话是不算数 |
[18:21] | I mean there is a record of this, but it’s not like I’m… | 虽然有个专门登记这些的记录 但这不像是… |
[18:23] | Thanks. I’ll take the rap | 谢了 下次我们再干这种事的时候 |
[18:25] | next time we do something like this, okay? | 我会负责背黑锅的 |
[18:28] | Next time. | 下次 |
[18:30] | Hold it! | 不要动 |
[18:33] | And Lindsay made it to the Save the Wetlands auction… | 而Lindsay终于还是赶上了 |
[18:36] | – with moments to spare. – Hey, Mom. | – 拯救湿地拍卖会 – 嗨 妈妈 |
[18:37] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[18:40] | You’re not supposed to show up as the wetlands. | 你不需要扮作湿地出现 |
[18:43] | While Lucille was waiting for Buster to show up and bid on her… | 当Lucille在等Buster帮她出价的时候… |
[18:47] | Buster was waiting for the other Lucille to leave… | Buster在等另一个Lucille离开… |
[18:49] | for what he assumed was The Producers… | 去看金牌监制 |
[18:51] | but was now, in fact, the bachelorette auction. | 但实际上 她去了单身女郎拍卖会 |
[18:56] | And Lindsay was finally up for auction… | 轮到Lindsay上台拍卖的时候 |
[18:58] | which Michael arrived just in time to see. | Michael正好看到了 |
[19:00] | What do I hear for Lindsay Bluth? | Lindsay Bluth 有谁要投标的 |
[19:04] | Gentlemen, it’s a good cause. | 先生们 这是个宝贝哦 |
[19:05] | And as Michael looked at his sister… | Michael看着他的姐姐… |
[19:07] | uncertain whether her face | 搞不清她脸上泛红 |
[19:09] | was red from embarrassment or the sun damage… | 是因为窘迫还是晒伤… |
[19:12] | it was clear she had been in the wetlands that day. | 但很明显她当天肯定去过湿地了 |
[19:16] | One thousand. | 一千 |
[19:20] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[19:22] | Sold… to the man who truly knows what charity is. | 成交…这是个真正了解慈善的先生 |
[19:27] | And now, ladies and gentlemen, | 现在 女士们先生们 |
[19:29] | – the lovely Lucille. – Move! Move! Move! Move! | – 美丽的Lucille 让开 让开 让开 |
[19:32] | Who is the lucky bachelor… | 是哪个幸运的单生汉… |
[19:34] | And Buster showed up just in time… | Buster及时赶到… |
[19:37] | Ten thousand dollars! | 一万美元 |
[19:39] | – Buster! – to bid on the wrong Lucille. | – Buster – 却投给了另一个Lucille |
[19:43] | How grand! | 真浪漫 |
[19:46] | How terribly grand! | 太浪漫了 |
[19:51] | Well, how embarrassing. My own brother buying me? I’d rather die. | 真是尴尬 我自己的弟弟买了我 我宁愿去死 |
[19:57] | Thank you. Maybe you’re not that selfish. | 谢谢 也许你也没有那么自私 |
[20:00] | You actually went out there. I was impressed you gave it a shot. | 你真的去了湿地 我没想到你真的会去那里 |
[20:04] | Excuse me. Is this your car? | 打扰一下 这是你的车吗 |
[20:08] | Yes. It’s his. | 是的 |
[20:10] | – You’re under arrest… – Ow! Ow! | – 你被逮捕了… – 嗷 嗷 |
[20:12] | for the forced abduction of Helen Maria Delgado. | 以强行绑架Helen Maria Delgado的罪名 |
[20:23] | What’d you do? | 你做了什么 |
[20:24] | just trying to be a good guy. | 只是想当个好男人 |
[20:27] | Me too. Me too. | 我也是 我也是啊 |
[20:31] | Let’s go see Pop-Pop. | 我们去看爸爸吧 |
[20:37] | On the next Arrested Development. | 在下一集的<发展受阻>中 |
[20:39] | Michael gets a lucky break | Michael幸运的躲过一劫 |
[20:41] | when Helen makes the same mistake that he did. | Helen犯了一个和他一样的错误 |
[20:43] | – Four. Cuatro. – Four, step forward. | – 第四个 – 四号 上前一步 |
[20:50] | And Gob kicks himself for a bad business decision. | Gob为一个商业决定后悔不已 |
[20:53] | Look, a seagull! | 看 海鸥 |
[20:55] | I never should’ve given up animation rights. | 我真不应该放弃动画制作权 |