时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:43] | That was quite some shooting, Kiramman. | 你的枪法很不错 吉拉曼 |
[01:46] | Did my parents pay you to let me win? | 是不是我爸妈收买了你 好让我赢 |
[01:49] | That’s a serious accusation. | 这种话可不能乱 |
[01:52] | You held your shot, I saw you. | 你故意没开枪 我看到 |
[01:55] | The trophy is yours. You earned it. | 奖杯就是你的 你应得 |
[01:58] | You haven’t answered my question. | 你没有正面回答我的问 |
[02:01] | No, your parents didn’t pay me. | 没有 你父母真没收买 |
[02:04] | I just thought you deserved it. | 我确实认为你实至名 |
[02:10] | I’m an enforcer. | 我是一名执法 |
[02:12] | For me, knowing how to handle | 对我来说 学会用枪械武器的意 |
[02:14] | this weapon means being able to protect people. | 只在于让我有能力保护民 |
[02:17] | To be of service to the city. And that’s trophy enough. | 能为这座城市效力 已经是对我的奖赏 |
[02:21] | Begs the question, young Kiramman. | 我倒想问你 吉拉曼恩小 |
[02:24] | What are you shooting for? | 你练枪又是为了什么 |
[02:36] | I took a look at your file. | 我看了你的档 |
[02:38] | There’s no record of you or your crimes. | 没有你的资料 也没有案 |
[02:40] | What are you here for? My sunny personality. | -怎么会坐牢 -我太开朗了 |
[02:44] | You attacked an inmate. Why? | 你打了一个犯人 为什么 |
[02:47] | Why not? | 不能打吗 |
[02:48] | He was a witness in an ongoing investigation. | 我们正在查一个案子 他是目击证 |
[02:52] | Hmm, bummer. | 真扫 |
[02:54] | This was a waste of time. Couldn’t have put it better. | -真是白费工夫 -可不是 |
[02:57] | Hey, give Silco a kiss on that winning eye of his, will you? | 嘿 代我向希尔科 那个独眼龙问个好 |
[03:03] | Silco? The industrialist? | 希尔科 那个实业家吗 |
[03:06] | Okay, this is getting old. | 算了 我懒得继续废 |
[03:07] | Can you just send in whoever’s gonna kick the shit out of me, | 麻烦你把想揍我的人送进 |
[03:10] | so I can get on with my night? | 让我今晚打个痛快好吗 |
[03:18] | Does this mean anything to you? | 这个你认得吗 |
[03:27] | – -Where did you get this? | 你在哪里弄到的 |
[03:30] | -My question first. He worked for Silco? | 先回答我的问题 他替希尔科卖过命吗 |
[03:33] | -Uh, they all do. How can anyone not know that? | 替他卖命的多了 还有人不知道这个吗 |
[03:35] | Where did you find this? | 你这资料怎么来的 |
[03:37] | There was an attack. This is evidence. | 发生了袭击案 这些是证 |
[03:40] | I need proof if I’m to believe what you’re saying about Silco. | 你也得有证据 才能让我相信你对希尔科的指 |
[03:45] | I could get it for you. Just not from in here. | 我可以给你证据 但是我得先出 |
[03:50] | In what mad world would I trust someone like you? | 这世道还有王法呢 我不至于信你这种人吧 |
[03:54] | Someone like me? | 我这种人 |
[03:55] | You enforcers are all the same. | 你们执法官果然都是一个德 |
[03:57] | Just asshole criminals in fancy uniforms. | 看着人模人样 其实都是混 |
[03:59] | You know what? Find Silco yourself. | 废什么话 自己找希尔科 |
[04:01] | I will, thank you. | 我会的 谢 |
[04:04] | Hmm… Undercity’s gonna eat you alive. | 等着被底城生吞活剥吧 |
[04:13] | I’ve got orders from Councilor Talis, | 我接到塔利斯议员的指 |
[04:15] | concerning Inmate 516. | 事关516号犯 |
[04:17] | Not cooperative, huh? | 她不配合是吧 |
[04:20] | You, uh, you want us to have a chat with her? | 要不我们替你跟她聊聊吧 |
[04:23] | -No. | 不 |
[04:25] | It’s for her release. | 这是她的特赦 |
[04:28] | Huh. Since when’s he a Councilor? | 这位什么时候成议员了 |
[04:30] | Since today. | 就是今 |
[04:37] | How many chats have you had with her? | 你们和她聊过多少回 |
[04:41] | You know, I never even thought to count. | 这种事 我向来数都懒得 |
[06:17] | These brave Enforcers sacrificed their lives | 这几位英勇的执法官牺牲了生 |
[06:20] | to defend the values of our great city. | 来保卫这座伟大城市的信 |
[06:24] | To some, they are mothers… | 他们都为人 |
[06:27] | fathers, sons… | 为人父 为人 |
[06:34] | daughters… | 为人 |
[06:37] | but to all, | 同 |
[06:39] | they are heroes. | 也是所有人的英 |
[07:07] | Who was this, Daddy? | 这是谁呀 爸爸 |
[07:15] | A good woman. | 一个好女 |
[07:19] | You said you could control her. | 你说过你能管住 |
[07:22] | I lost six officers. Six! | 我损失了六名执法官 六 |
[07:27] | She pushed it too far this time. The Council’s up in arms. | 她这次闹得太不像话了 议员们都气疯 |
[07:30] | I can’t make this go away for you unless | 我没那个能耐帮你大事化 |
[07:33] | you give me something to work with. | 除非你自个儿想个办法给 |
[07:35] | -Arresting her would be doing you a favor. | 把她抓起来才是帮你自 |
[07:38] | I don’t need favors. | 我可用不着帮 |
[07:40] | I need you to do your job. | 我只要你做好你的本 |
[07:46] | The Firelights have been a thorn in both our sides. | 现在野火帮搞得咱们两边都很头 |
[07:49] | They ambushed my shipment at the Hexgates on | 他们在海克斯飞门偷袭了我的货 |
[07:51] | the same day as the attack. | 正巧就在袭击案那 |
[07:53] | It seems to me the Council has its culprit. | 我看议会要抓的罪犯已经有人选 |
[07:58] | Oh, that’s tidy for you. | 你倒是能择干 |
[08:00] | What if I’m not interested in playing along? | 要是我不想陪你玩这套把戏了呢 |
[08:04] | We’ve accomplished a lot together, Marcus. | 咱俩可合作不少次了 马可 |
[08:07] | Sheriff. | 警 |
[08:09] | And there is more yet to achieve. | 还有好些目标没实现 |
[08:12] | I hope you can remain a part of it. | 我不希望我的宏伟蓝图里少了 |
[08:21] | For their families. From an anonymous, concerned citizen. | 给死者家属的 来自一位匿名的热心市 |
[08:41] | Yesterday’s smuggling fiasco was nothing. | 昨天的走私未遂根本不算什 |
[08:44] | These manifests are full of discrepancies, dating back months. | 这些货运清单全是猫腻 几个月前就有 |
[08:47] | This is a poor use of our time. | 咱们不该浪费时间查这 |
[08:49] | I’m a Councilor now, Viktor. | 我现在是议员了 维克 |
[08:51] | It’s my responsibility to make sure the Hexgates are safe and protected. | 我的职责就是 确保海克斯飞门能够得到安全保 |
[08:54] | What about our pledge to improve lives, | 那我们宣誓过的要改善民 |
[08:57] | for those in need? For the undercity? | 扶弱济贫 为底城谋发展呢 |
[09:01] | Look, I’m sorry I didn’t announce our other projects in my speech. | 听着 我很抱歉 没在演讲里提到咱们的其他项 |
[09:04] | -Soon, we can do everything we– -Soon? | -但很快咱们就能全都… -很快 |
[09:07] | There are people who need our help now, Jayce. | 现在就有人需要我们的帮助 杰 |
[09:11] | You wanted to see me? | 听说你要见我 |
[09:13] | Have your people ever reviewed these logs? | 这些清单你的人都核查过吗 |
[09:15] | -Mr. Talis, I assure you– -Councilor. | -塔利斯先生 我向你保证 -是议 |
[09:17] | And the only assurance | 我需要的保证只有一 |
[09:18] | I need is that you will search | 就是你们搜缴干 |
[09:20] | and seize any unauthorized merchandise. | 所有未经许可的商 |
[09:22] | I’ve made a list of suspicious transactions. | 我已经把可疑的交易列出来 |
[09:25] | All due respect, Councilor, today’s your first day– | 恕我直言 议员先生 您上任才第一 |
[09:27] | -Second. | 第二天 |
[09:28] | Right. You sure you don’t want to confer with the other Councilors before– | 是 您确定不需要 和其他议员交换一下意见再 |
[09:32] | This corruption runs deep, Sheriff. I intend to root it out. | 腐败问题很严重 警长 我想要彻底整 |
[09:37] | Have you made any progress with the stolen Gemstone? | 宝石失窃的案子有什么进展吗 |
[09:39] | -Yes. Chief suspect is an undercity gang. | 有 首要嫌疑犯是底城的一个帮 |
[09:44] | They call themselves the Firelights. They operate like phantoms, | 他们自称野火帮 像幽灵一样神出鬼 |
[09:47] | doing hit-and-runs on civilians and disappearing into the night. | 打家劫舍 一作完案就跑得无影无 |
[09:50] | -How soon till we track them down? | 多久能抓到他们 |
[09:51] | -I’ve got my best officers on it. | 我已经交给最得力的部下 |
[10:02] | Viktor? You all right? | 维克托 没事吧 |
[10:05] | A… a headache. I just… | 头有点疼 我就是 |
[10:08] | I need to get to the lab. | 我得去趟实验 |
[10:17] | Boring…Boring. Wow. Super boring… | 无聊 真无聊 无聊死 |
[10:26] | Here we go! | 这才对 |
[10:29] | It’s all about these runes. | 这里头记的全是符 |
[10:31] | They form some kind of math-y, magic-y gateway. | 它们能形成某种通道 用数学加魔法就 |
[10:37] | To the realm of heebie-jeebies. | 通往什么让人起鸡皮疙瘩的地方 |
[10:40] | And this… Turns it on. | 而这个是动力 |
[10:44] | So… here goes. | 好了 开 |
[11:18] | No! No! It was a mistake! It was a mistake. | 不 我只是犯了个 |
[11:31] | I heard the bathysphere has a nice view. | 我听说球形潜水器能观 |
[11:34] | That could be a good way to get a lay of the land. | 用它来考察这个地方可能挺合适 |
[11:38] | Too risky. | 太冒险 |
[11:41] | What… | 什么 |
[12:56] | -Nice jacket. | 夹克挺好 |
[13:12] | Welcome to the Lanes. You almost got me killed. | -黑巷欢迎你 -你差点害我没 |
[13:14] | My little sister could do that when she was seven. | 我妹七岁时就能这么跑 |
[13:16] | All us fissure folk can. Don’t you want to blend in? | 我们裂沟人都行 你不想入乡随俗吗 |
[13:30] | You had a vision? | 你有发现了 |
[13:32] | What if we’ve been looking at it backwards? | 要是我们研究的方向 一上来就弄反了怎么办 |
[13:34] | We’ve been trying to discover runes that invoke specific effects | 我们一直在找 能产生特定效果的符文阵 |
[13:38] | and then molding them to a useful function. Tools, as you like to put it. | 然后从中研发出实用的功能 用你的话说 做成工 |
[13:41] | But, but…If the legends are true, | 但是如果传说是真 |
[13:44] | mages aren’t bound to single functions. | 魔法师的能力不会只局限于单个功 |
[13:47] | It’s said the Arcane speaks through them. | 据说奥术是通过符文实现 |
[13:51] | I’m still not following. | 我还是没明 |
[13:53] | They think. They adapt. | 符文会思考 有适应 |
[13:55] | You think Hextech can… learn? | 你认为海克斯科技能学习 |
[14:03] | Are you sure this is safe? Of course not. | -你确定这么做安全吗 -当然不确 |
[14:22] | Oh, Jericho! Have I missed these. | 杰利克 我可想死这肉 |
[14:31] | No. Thank you. | 不了 谢 |
[14:32] | You’re missing out. | 真没口 |
[14:34] | Are you going to question him? | 你是打算问他吗 |
[14:36] | About what? The meat? | 问什么 问肉啊 |
[14:39] | Definitely not above board. | 这可不能明着 |
[14:41] | Silco. His connections? Isn’t that why we’re here? | 问希尔科 还有他的关系 来这儿不就是问这个吗 |
[14:45] | We’re here because I’m hungry. | 来这儿是因为我 |
[14:46] | Do you know what prison food is like? | 你知道牢饭多难吃吗 |
[14:48] | No, of course, you don’t. | 不 你当然不知 |
[14:50] | Unbelievable. | 有没有搞错 |
[14:51] | I didn’t break you out of jail to eat… slop. | 我把你从牢里捞出来 不是为了陪你吃泔 |
[14:54] | I knew this was a terrible idea. | 我就知道不该信 |
[14:56] | You don’t actually know anything, do you? | 你其实什么都不知道 是不是 |
[14:59] | Better than I remember. | 比我印象里的还好 |
[15:24] | I haven’t been here in years. | 我好多年没来过这里 |
[15:26] | Since my parents brought me for the winter fest. | 上次还是我爸妈带我来看冬日庆 |
[15:28] | We’re not here for the performance. Your House is in trouble. | 咱们可不是来看表演的 你的家族有麻烦 |
[15:32] | That merchant formerly enjoyed certain leniencies | 那边那位商人以前跟我们做生 |
[15:35] | with regard to her trade in exchange | 享受过一定的优 |
[15:37] | for her generous Academy patronage. | 作为回报 她也慷慨解囊赞助过学 |
[15:40] | By leniencies you mean corruption? | 你说的优待来自贪污腐败吗 |
[15:43] | Hmm, Amara’s harmless. | 阿玛拉的事无伤大 |
[15:46] | Oh, look at those two stooges. | 快看那两个小 |
[15:48] | Councilors Hoskel and Salo. Don’t they hate each other? | 霍斯卡尔议员和萨罗议员 他俩不是死对头吗 |
[15:51] | But they share a taste for the finer Noxian spirits, | 他俩也都爱喝诺克萨斯产的优质烈 |
[15:55] | technically an illegal import. | 那可是实打实的非法进口 |
[15:58] | I tightened our security. | 我加强了海关的警 |
[15:59] | And in so doing, put a target on your back. | 而你这一加强 就把你自己变成靶子 |
[16:04] | There are those who covet your power over the wealth the Hexgates afford. | 你管着海克斯飞门 飞门又创造着财富 多少人眼红 |
[16:08] | And would take any opportunity to seize it from you. | 一有机会就要从你手里夺权 |
[16:12] | You’ve just made yourself everyone’s common enemy, Jayce. | 你把自己搞成了众矢之的啊 杰 |
[16:47] | Oh, what’s the matter, Mylo? | 麦罗 你又犯什么病 |
[16:49] | You worried Powder’s gonna beat you again. | 是怕爆爆又把你给赢了吗 |
[17:39] | Vander. | 范德 |
[17:41] | Because you’re a jinx! | 因为你是个祸 |
[17:44] | What makes you different makes you strong. | 正是你的与众不同让你强 |
[18:41] | Well, that place does look like it has bodies buried in the basement. | 这么个鬼地方 搞不好地下室里埋着不少尸 |
[18:47] | You don’t know anything. | 你知道个 |
[19:01] | I can’t compromise the safety of the Hexgates for collateral. | 我不能用海克斯飞门的安全 当抵押来换取利 |
[19:04] | No one’s asking you to. | 也没人要你这么 |
[19:06] | These are simply favors amongst friends. | 这不过是朋友间互相帮帮 |
[19:09] | I never wanted anything to do with politics. You pushed this on me. | 我从来都不想搞什么政治 是你把这事推给我 |
[19:13] | You’re a symbol of the future now, Jayce, | 不管你想不想 杰 |
[19:15] | whether you like it or not. | 我们的未来都已经系在你身上 |
[19:16] | With that comes the potential to shape your own destiny. | 也因此你才有可能 把命运掌握在自己手 |
[19:20] | The Council assumes you’ll fail. | 议会认为你难当此 |
[19:22] | Time to prove them all wrong. Once again. | 那就打打他们的脸 像上次那 |
[19:28] | Welcome, Amara. How’s little Rohan? | 欢迎 阿玛拉 小罗翰还好吗 |
[19:30] | Councilor Medarda. | 米达尔达议 |
[19:33] | Councilor Talis. | 塔利斯议 |
[19:35] | He’s just as precocious as ever. | 那小子还是跟小大人似 |
[19:39] | I had quite a shock this morning. | 今天早上可把我吓一 |
[19:41] | Enforcers banging on my door. | 竟然有执法官跑来砰砰敲我的 |
[19:45] | Oh, I hope you’ll understand, Jayce had to make a show of safety. | 希望你别见怪 杰斯总得为安保做样 |
[19:48] | But he’s here now to negotiate all his deals personally. | 这不 他亲自来了 要跟你把生意都谈清楚 |
[19:52] | Councilor Talis is willing to reinstate former trade privileges | 塔利斯议员有意将贸易特 |
[19:55] | to those who share his vision. | 重新开放给与他愿景一致的伙 |
[19:57] | Can we count you amongst them? | 要不要算你一份呢 |
[19:59] | Councilor Bolbok seems to think | 波尔波克议员似乎认 |
[20:01] | other arrangements would be more profitable. | 别的合作方式会更有收 |
[20:03] | The man’s a fool. | 他脑子不 |
[20:05] | With him, you’d be investing in the past. | 跟着他你只能投资过时的项 |
[20:07] | With us, you’d be investing in the future. | 跟着我们 你的钱才能兑换成未 |
[20:12] | You know, Councilor Medarda’s right. | 您知道 米达尔达议员是对 |
[20:14] | The Hexgates are only the beginning. | 海克斯飞门只是个开 |
[20:16] | In fact, we’re currently looking | 其实我们正在为海克斯科 |
[20:18] | for new partners in our Hextech research, | 寻找新的科研合伙 |
[20:20] | and as a supporter of House Talis, | 只要您支持塔利斯家 |
[20:22] | you’d be the first in line to any of our advancements. | 第一批与我们 共享进步成果的人里就会有 |
[20:31] | How can I say no to such an auspicious offer? | 如此优厚的待遇 我怎么可能拒绝呢 |
[20:36] | Hextech partners? | 为海克斯科技找合伙人 |
[20:38] | Has a nice ring, doesn’t it? | 名头好听 不是吗 |
[20:41] | Mm. Your audience awaits, Councilor. | 观众都等着你呢 议员大 |
[20:50] | He’s been quite the investment. | 他可真是一支潜力 |
[20:52] | Indeed. Better than expected. | 是啊 比我想的还有潜 |
[21:43] | The one place all the secrets are spilled. | 到了这里 就没有打听不到的秘 |
[22:07] | How exactly do you propose we go about this? | 我们在这里 到底要怎么打听消息 |
[22:11] | -Let ’em think you work here. | 让别人以为你也在这儿干 |
[22:13] | Excuse me? I will not. | 你说什么 我才不 |
[22:16] | You know what your problem is? | 知道你的毛病是什么吗 |
[22:18] | Please. Tell me. | 你说 我洗耳恭 |
[22:19] | You expect everyone to give you what you want. | 你要什么都想让别人送上门 |
[22:22] | If you really want people to talk to you, | 你要真想撬开别人的 |
[22:23] | you have to let them think you have what they want. | 得让他们觉得 他们要的东西你能 |
[22:27] | And what do I have? | 但我有什么能给 |
[22:31] | You’re hot, cupcake. | 你有好身材 小蛋 |
[22:34] | So what’ll it be, man or woman? | 你想要哪种 男的还是女的 |
[22:37] | -Um… | 我 |
[22:41] | Hi. I’m Pim. What’s your name? | 嗨 我是皮姆 你叫什么 |
[22:44] | Matilda. | 玛蒂尔 |
[22:45] | But you can call her whatever you want. | 不过你想怎么叫她都随 |
[22:52] | Ah, yes. Matilda. | 对 我叫玛蒂尔 |
[22:54] | My parents named me Matilda. | 我父母给我起名玛蒂尔 |
[22:57] | After my great-grandmother Matilda, the, uh… | 是为了纪念 我曾奶奶玛蒂尔达 她是 |
[23:05] | Would you believe it? | 真是难以置 |
[23:14] | Sheriff, what a lovely surprise. | 警长 什么风把您给吹来了 |
[23:18] | The Hextech wonder boy is on the Council now, | 海克斯科技的神奇小子当上了议 |
[23:21] | and he’s asking questions. | 他很关心案情进 |
[23:23] | It’s only a matter of time before he finds the truth. | 他发现真相只是早晚的 |
[23:27] | What is truth, but a survivor’s story? | 什么真相 不就是活人的说辞吗 |
[23:29] | If I’m discovered, we’re both finished. | 我要是暴露了 咱们俩都玩儿完 |
[23:33] | Good thing you’ve located proof of the Firelights’ involvement. | 那幸好你已经 掌握了野火帮涉案的证 |
[23:42] | This has gone too far. | 这么做太过分 |
[23:48] | Imagining yourself a hero? | 你还想逞一回英雄是吗 |
[23:51] | One final act to make you the martyr you’ve | 最后一搏 直接杀身成 |
[23:53] | always seen yourself as? | 像你一直自诩的那样 |
[24:03] | Then what are you waiting for? | 你还愣着干吗 |
[24:19] | -Ah, he’s faltering. | 他动摇 |
[24:21] | You need to weaponize the Hextech soon. | 你得赶紧把海克斯科技制成武 |
[24:23] | Once we’ve cracked their prize, topside will have no power over us. | 只要破解了他们的技术 上城就再也不能压制我们 |
[24:28] | I can’t do it. Just… give it to the doctor. | 我做不到 你让那个博士来 |
[24:32] | You’re the only one I can trust with this, Jinx. | 这件事我只信得过你 金克 |
[24:35] | I keep… seeing them. That day. | 我总会看到他们 看到那天的 |
[24:43] | Fear haunts us all, child. | 我们都有心魔 孩 |
[24:48] | Sweetheart, I was real sad to hear about Vander. | 亲爱的 一听说范德尔和孩子们出了 |
[24:52] | And the kids. Just terrible. | 我难过极了 真是太可怕 |
[24:55] | By the looks of it, no one down here lifted a finger to stop Silco. | 底城这个样子 看来没人阻拦过希尔 |
[24:59] | A few tried but Silco’s got the muscle… and the money. | 有几个人试过 可是希尔科手下众 |
[25:03] | He took over the Last Drop. | 他又不差钱 福根酒馆都被他霸占 |
[25:06] | I saw. | 我看见 |
[25:08] | Things have changed without Vander looking out for us. | 没有范德尔罩着我们 这世道就变 |
[25:11] | Have you heard anything about Powder? I think Silco has her. | 你听说过爆爆的消息吗 我估计是希尔科把她抓走 |
[25:17] | I have to find her. | 我必须找到 |
[25:20] | Silco’s number two’s a regular. | 希尔科的二把手是我这儿的常 |
[25:22] | I can have Miguel tell you where to find her. | 我可以让米格尔告诉你 去哪儿能找到 |
[25:26] | I owe you. | 算我欠 |
[25:30] | It’s nothing. | 小事 |
[25:35] | I’ve only ever imagined the gardens…This is all I’ve seen. | 如果我们曾经在花园里见过 这就是我看到 |
[25:53] | You did well today. | 你今天做得很 |
[25:55] | I had a good teacher. | 是老师你教得 |
[25:57] | It’s only a matter of time before those old fools on the Council | 让议会那几个脑筋不好的老古 |
[25:59] | -officially accept your research. | 正式同意你的研究 只是时间问题 |
[26:04] | My father put hammers in the hands of the people, | 我父亲把锤子交到了民众手 |
[26:06] | and they built this magnificent city. | 他们就建造了这座宏伟的城 |
[26:09] | Imagine the wonders they could create if we put magic in their hands. | 想想把魔法交到民众手中 他们又会创造什么奇 |
[26:13] | The world will never be the same. | 这个世界会就此颠 |
[26:17] | The Medardas usually only take from the world. | 米达尔达家族对世界总是一味索 |
[26:20] | We’re not often in the position to give anything back. | 但我们却很少回报什 |
[26:25] | I couldn’t have done it without you. | 我能成功全靠 |
[26:55] | It’s beautiful. | 这太美 |
[26:57] | I can’t figure out why it’s not working. | 我想不通符文阵怎么就是不行 |
[26:59] | You will. | 你会想通 |
[27:03] | Are you headed home soon? | 你一会儿要回家吗 |
[27:05] | I thought we could walk together. | 不如咱们俩一起走吧 |
[27:07] | I’m, uh, probably going to sleep here tonight. | 我啊 今晚估计得在这里过夜 |
[27:11] | Again? | 又熬夜啊 |
[27:12] | You know there’s always tomorrow, right? | 可是总还有明天嘛 对不对 |
[27:15] | Good night, Miss Young. | 晚安 扬小 |
[29:02] | I almost drowned in these waters. | 我曾经差点淹死在这片水 |
[29:04] | You told me a million times. | 你都给我讲了八百遍 |
[29:06] | Vander wasn’t the man you thought he was. | 范德尔可不是你当年以为的那种 |
[29:10] | Right, he was like a brother to you, | 是 你们曾经好得像兄 |
[29:13] | and he turned his back | 他却背弃了 |
[29:14] | and blah, blah, blah. Did I miss anything? | 然后又怎么怎么的 我漏了什么吗 |
[29:19] | I’ve got a new one for you. | 那我再讲个你没听过 |
[29:27] | That day, I let a weak man die. | 那一天 我杀死了弱小的自 |
[29:40] | And another was reborn. | 新的我就此重 |
[29:43] | Betrayal, | 被背弃的痛 |
[29:45] | that pain that feels like it’ll eat you from the inside out, | 让人感觉从里到外的煎 |
[29:49] | can either break you | 它能让人崩 |
[29:51] | or forge you into something greater. | 也能把人锤炼得更加强 |
[29:55] | You need to let Powder die. | 你也得杀死爆 |
[29:58] | So the fear of pain will no longer control you. | 这样你才能摆脱对这种痛苦的恐 |
[30:04] | You’re strong now. | 你现在强大 |
[30:05] | Just like you were always meant to be. | 你原本就注定会变 |
[30:09] | Jinx is perfect. | 金克丝是完美 |
[31:56] | Jayce? | 杰斯 |
[31:57] | Viktor, | 维克 |
[31:59] | the doctors, um, they said you’re… | 大夫说…他们说 |
[32:07] | How much time do I have? | 我还可以活多久 |
[32:15] | Rotten luck, boys! | 点儿背啊 你们 |
[32:28] | Vi? | 蔚 |
[32:33] | You filthy traitor. | 你这无耻的叛 |
[32:34] | Vander had his chance. | 是范德尔不识时 |
[33:03] | I see you never learned patience. | 我看你就是学不会要有耐 |
[34:27] | Where’s my sister? Where’s he keeping her? | 我妹妹在哪儿 希尔科把她关哪儿了 |
[34:30] | Keeping her? | 把她关哪儿 |
[34:32] | You mean Jinx? | 你是问金克丝吗 |
[34:35] | She works for him. | 她为希尔科卖命 |
[34:48] | She’s like his daughter. | 他们俩情同父 |
[35:03] | I’ll give her your regards. | 我会替你跟她问好 |
[35:29] | Why did you let her go? | 你怎么放她走了 |
[35:31] | Do you ever say “thank you?” | 你跟别人说过谢谢吗 |
[35:32] | -He’s gonna know we’re here now. | 希尔科会知道咱们在这儿 |
[35:34] | -Whose fault is that? | 这能怪谁呢 |
[35:41] | You’re an all-right shot. | 你的枪法还不 |
[35:43] | I’m an excellent shot. | 我可是个神枪 |
[35:46] | You gonna help me out, cupcake? | 搭把手好吗 小蛋糕 |
[35:48] | Stop calling me that. My name is Caitlyn. | 不许再这么叫我 我的名字是凯特 |
[35:52] | But you’re so sweet. Like a cupcake. | 可你是个甜姐儿 就像个小蛋 |
[35:57] | Shut up. | 少废 |
[36:21] | You’re making a mess. | 你就可劲儿折腾 |
[36:42] | The sister. | 她姐 |
[36:44] | She’s back. | 回来 |
[36:47] | From the dead? | 死而复生 |