时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:43] | Ever wonder what it’s like to drown? | 你想过溺水是什么感觉吗 |
[00:49] | Story of opposites. | 跟传说中的正相反 |
[00:52] | There’s peace in water. | 水里很宁静 |
[00:55] | Like it’s holdin’ you, | 就好像水拥抱着你 |
[00:58] | whisperin’ in low tones to let it in. | 在你耳边低声诱哄 让你放弃抵抗 |
[01:03] | And every problem in the world will fade away. | 这人世间的一切问题都会烟消云散 |
[01:15] | But then there’s this thing… | 但接着 你的体内会涌现一种本能 |
[01:19] | …in your head, and it’s raging. | 汹涌的本能 |
[01:22] | Lighting every nerve with madness. | 它疯狂地唤醒你每一根神经 |
[01:26] | To fight. | 叫你战斗 |
[01:28] | To survive. | 逼你求生 |
[01:31] | And all the while, this question lingers before you: | 有个问题一直在你眼前挥之不去 |
[01:37] | “Have you had enough?” | 你受够了没有 |
[01:40] | It’s funny. | 多有意思 |
[01:42] | You could pass a lifetime without ever facing a choice like that. | 这样的抉择你一辈子都不必面对 |
[01:46] | But it changes you forever. | 但它会改变你的人生 |
[01:50] | For that, I thank you… | 为此 我感谢你 |
[01:55] | old friend. | 老朋友 |
[03:25] | Vander? | 范德尔 |
[03:27] | We don’t have much time. | 留给我们的时间不多了 |
[03:28] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[03:29] | I’m proud of you. Always have been. | 你是我的骄傲 一直都是 |
[03:32] | I’m sorry, I… | 对不起 我… |
[03:34] | This is the only way to protect the others. | 这是保全大家唯一的办法 |
[03:37] | Vander. | 范德尔 |
[03:39] | You’ve got a good heart. Don’t ever lose it. | 你有一颗善良的心 别忘了这点 |
[03:42] | No matter how the world tries to break you. | 不管世界怎样打击你 都别忘了这点 |
[03:45] | Protect the family. | 保护好我们的家 |
[03:46] | What are you– | 怎么说这个… |
[03:49] | No. | 不 |
[03:54] | Vander. Let me out. This isn’t right. | 范德尔 放我出去 不能这样 |
[03:58] | I’m guessing that’s for me. | 看来你是要让我交差了 |
[04:08] | You gonna let us make the arrest or not? | 你到底让不让我们把人抓回去 |
[04:11] | You’ll oblige a doomed man one last smoke. | 一个人死到临头了 总该允许他抽口烟 |
[04:20] | Won’t you? | 是吧 |
[04:23] | I’m not putting you away, Vander. | 我不能抓你顶罪 范德尔 |
[04:26] | The Council needs its pound of flesh. | 你们的议会需要有人伏法 |
[04:28] | Without you down here, it all falls apart. | 没有你坐镇 这里一定会乱套的 |
[04:33] | Benzo will handle things. | 这里的事可以交给本索 |
[04:35] | I may not have my devilish charm, | 别看他没我这么痞帅痞帅的 |
[04:39] | but he runs a tight ship. | 但也是个铁腕人物 |
[04:41] | Vander, no. You can’t do this. | 范德尔 不 你不能这么做 |
[04:44] | You won’t be coming back for a long time. | 你这一去 很长时间都回不来了 |
[04:47] | I know. | -我知道 -不要 |
[04:50] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:52] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[04:56] | Benzo, open the damn door. | 本索 快给我把门打开 |
[05:04] | What’s happening? | 出什么事了 |
[05:12] | Hey. Stop right there! | 嘿 给我站住 |
[05:27] | What the devil… | 那是什么怪物 |
[05:31] | No. | 不 |
[05:47] | Silco? You animal. | 希尔科 你这禽兽 |
[05:51] | Go crawl back into whatever hole you came out of. | 你从哪个洞里爬出来的 就给我滚回哪儿去 |
[05:55] | Benzo, stay back. | 本索 别过去 |
[05:56] | You never did know when to walk away. | 你总是在应该让开的时候挡道 |
[05:59] | Wait. | 等等 |
[06:01] | No! | 不 |
[06:07] | Stubborn to the end. | 到死都这么倔 |
[06:13] | What the hell have you done? | 你到底做了什么 |
[06:15] | This wasn’t the deal! | 你跟我不是这么说的 |
[06:19] | Deal’s changed. | 我变卦了 |
[06:24] | No. | 不 |
[06:34] | No! | 不 |
[07:25] | This entire time, | 这一整段时间 |
[07:27] | I thought I needed to dampen the oscillations. | 我都以为我要做的是减少振荡 |
[07:29] | The crystals will only stabilize at high frequency. | 水晶只有在高频条件下才能稳定 |
[07:32] | -You have to– -Crank it. | -你必须… -加大能量 |
[07:34] | Yes. Yes. You have to… crank it. | 是的 没错 你必须加大能量 |
[07:38] | -It works. -Eh… On paper. | -这就成了 -理论上是 |
[07:41] | Well, we could test it if we had access to my equipment. | 要是有我的器材就能试验一下了 |
[07:43] | Which is being destroyed tomorrow. | 你的器材明天就要被销毁了 |
[07:45] | -What? -Oh. I… Yeah. I, I meant to tell you. | -什么 -我…是的 我本来想告诉你的 |
[07:50] | That research is everything. My… my whole life. | 这个研究是我的一切 是我毕生的心血 |
[07:54] | Maybe if we showed them the equations, | 也许给他们看看公式 咱们就能… |
[07:56] | – they’d let us– -We need more than promises. | 理论说服不了他们 得有成品 |
[07:59] | We need proof. | 没水晶就没成品 |
[08:00] | Not without the crystals. The enforcers took them all. They’re gone. | 执法官没收了 都没了 |
[08:03] | Yeah. Locked away in Heimerdinger’s lab. | 水晶就锁在黑默丁格的实验室里 |
[08:07] | No. No. No. You heard the Council. | 不 不行 你听见议会说的了 |
[08:10] | If we’re wrong… Better be right then. | -要是错了… -那就最好别错 |
[08:13] | Why? Why would you risk this? | 为什么 为什么你要冒这个险 |
[08:16] | Do you think it was my life’s ambition to be an assistant? | 你以为我甘心这辈子只当个助教吗 |
[08:19] | Scientists seek discoveries. | 科学家的使命就是探索 |
[08:22] | Ways to make the world a better place. | 探索令这个世界更加美好的方法 |
[08:24] | This Hextech dream of yours has | 你的海克斯科技之梦 |
[08:27] | the potential to do that. | 就有让世界更加美好的潜能 |
[08:31] | Our Hextech dream. | 这个梦你也有份 |
[08:59] | I saw everything. | 我都看见了 |
[09:02] | Be… Benzo. They… | 本索 他们… |
[09:06] | What about Vander? They took him. | -范德尔怎么样了 -他们把他抓走了 |
[09:13] | Where? | 抓去哪里了 |
[09:43] | It’s a little crude, I’ll admit. | 这些是有点粗制滥造 |
[09:45] | The base violence necessary for change. | 要有所改变就得用上卑鄙的暴力手段 |
[09:48] | But we both know topside won’t listen to anything else. | 而你我都知道 和上城谈就只能硬碰硬 |
[09:58] | Even with your monsters, you won’t win a war against Piltover. | 就算养出这些怪物 你也打不赢皮尔特沃夫 |
[10:03] | I don’t have to. I just need to scare them. | 我不用打 我只需要吓吓他们 |
[10:07] | They won’t dare set foot in the underground again. | 他们没胆子再踏进底城的 |
[10:11] | You’ll get people killed. For what? Pride? | 你会害死很多人的 图什么 面子吗 |
[10:15] | For respect. | 图尊重 |
[10:18] | Opportunity. Everything they’ve denied us. | 也图机遇 图他们不肯给的一切 |
[10:22] | You had my respect. The Lanes’ respect, | 你得到过我的尊重 还有整个黑巷的 |
[10:26] | but that… that was never enough for you. | 但你就是不知足 |
[10:28] | We shared a vision, Vander. | 我们曾有共同的愿景 范德尔 |
[10:30] | A dream of freedom. | 我们都梦想自由 |
[10:33] | Not just for the Lanes, | 不只是为了黑巷 |
[10:35] | but the whole of the underground, united as one. | 更是为了让整个底城团结一心 |
[10:40] | The nation of Zaun. | 让祖安崛起的理想 |
[10:44] | Do you even remember? | 你还记得吗 |
[10:47] | I trusted you. | 我曾那么信任你 |
[10:51] | And you betrayed me. | 你却背弃了我 |
[10:58] | What I did to you… | 我对你所做的 |
[11:01] | I’ve never forgiven myself. You were my brother. | 我一直无法原谅自己 你是我兄弟 |
[11:08] | No, you still don’t understand. | 不 你还是不明白 |
[11:11] | Can you imagine what it’s like? | 你能想象那种感觉吗 |
[11:14] | When your blood mixes with the filth | 想象自己的鲜血被脏污染遍 |
[11:17] | and the river toxins eat through your nerves. | 神经也都被河里的剧毒侵蚀 |
[11:22] | Oh, I hated you for what you’d done. | 我恨透了你对我的所作所为 |
[11:26] | But as time passed, so did my hate. | 但随着时间流逝 这恨意也消退了 |
[11:32] | And I was left with an understanding. | 我心里只留下一个领悟 |
[11:35] | The only way to defeat a superior enemy is to stop at nothing. | 想打败强大的敌人只有一个办法 就是义无反顾 |
[11:39] | To become what they fear. | 成为他们恐惧的对象 |
[11:44] | I hated you, but you kept my respect. | 我确实恨过你 但也始终尊重你 |
[11:49] | Until you made peace with them. | 直到你和他们同流合污 |
[11:51] | Played lapdog after everything we suffered. | 甘当走狗 全然忘了我们过去的苦难 |
[11:55] | I had no choice. | 我没得选 |
[11:58] | Perhaps. | 就算是吧 |
[11:59] | But now you do. | 但现在你有了 |
[12:02] | Shimmer. We have the power. | 微光 这就是我们的力量 |
[12:05] | We can finally realize our dream, | 你我终于能够实现梦想了 |
[12:10] | brother. | 兄弟 |
[12:12] | Look at what you’ve done. | 看看你都做了什么 |
[12:14] | Benzo. These kids. | 本索 还有这些孩子 |
[12:17] | In fighting topside, | 为了跟上城开战 |
[12:19] | you’d sacrifice everything that we are. | 你宁可牺牲我们作为人的一切 |
[12:22] | It’s not the way. Can’t you see that? | 这算什么办法 你怎么就不明白 |
[12:26] | Kill me if you have to, | 要杀要剐随你的便 |
[12:29] | but please spare the Lanes. | 但求你放过黑巷吧 |
[12:34] | You’d die for the cause, but you won’t fight for one? | 你宁愿为理想而死 却不肯为理想而战吗 |
[12:40] | I’m just… not that man anymore. | 我已经不再是从前的我了 |
[12:45] | I’ll show you what you really are. | 那就让我来唤醒你的本性 |
[13:23] | So far, so good. | 目前一切顺利 |
[13:28] | Hmm. Willing to risk exile for your endeavor. | 冒着被流放的风险也要搏一把 |
[13:31] | That’s quite the conviction. | 信念很坚定啊 |
[13:32] | Councilor. | 议员 |
[13:33] | -What a surprise to see you, huh? -Wait a minute, this isn’t my bedroom. | -等一下 这不是我的房间 -真没想到会见到您 |
[13:35] | How could I have… | 我怎么就没有… |
[13:38] | Please. We can prove that it works. | 求您了 我们能证明那套理论 |
[13:41] | You couldn’t do so earlier today, | 今天早些时候没能证明 |
[13:43] | how is tonight any different? | 怎么到晚上就能证明了 |
[13:45] | We figured out how to stabilize it. | 我们知道怎么让它稳定下来了 |
[13:48] | You’re the Professor’s assistant. | 你是教授的助教 |
[13:50] | No, he’s my new partner. | 不 他是我的新搭档 |
[13:53] | Even if you manage to prove your theory, | 就算能证明你们的理论 |
[13:55] | the Council would destroy it. | 议会也会让它销声匿迹 |
[13:57] | Heimerdinger will recognize the potential. | 黑默丁格会看出它潜在的价值 |
[13:59] | He already does. It scares him. It scares them all. | 他早看出来了 他吓坏了 整个议会都吓坏了 |
[14:04] | What about you? | 那您呢 |
[14:06] | I recognize that any worthwhile venture involves risk. | 我知道 任何有价值的赌注都伴随着风险 |
[14:19] | Councilor, this technology, it’s real. | 议员 这项科学技术真的存在 |
[14:22] | And no matter what happens here, | 无论今晚我们如何 |
[14:24] | it’s going to change our world. | 将来它都会改变世界 |
[14:26] | We should be the ones to lead it. | 我们应该成为它的引领者 |
[14:27] | Piltover, the land of progress, equality, innovation. | 皮尔特沃夫 是崇尚进步 平等 创新的地方 |
[14:31] | I know it sounds impossible, | 我知道这听起来异想天开 |
[14:33] | but when have we ever let that stop us? | 但人类何曾止步于梦想 |
[14:35] | Please, just give us a chance. | 求您了 给我们一次机会吧 |
[14:43] | One night, gentlemen. Impress me, | 就今晚 先生们 让我开开眼 |
[14:46] | or I’d suggest you pack your bags. | 不然你们就卷铺盖走人吧 |
[14:51] | Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[14:54] | Oh, Councilor Medarda, you… you nearly scared me to death. | 米达尔达议员 您差点把我这条小命给吓没了 |
[14:58] | Ah. Another late night. The work just doesn’t end. | 又这么晚了 工作怎么也做不完 |
[15:01] | Well, I suppose that’s a sign of good business, huh? | 那说明经济还是挺景气的 是吧 |
[15:13] | Well, if the enforcers hit tonight, we’ll be ready… | 就算执法官今晚打过来 咱们也准备好了 |
[15:16] | – I think. | 我想是吧 |
[15:17] | – Dibs on the bat. – No, no, no, no. I found it. | -球棒归我 -不行 这是我找到的 |
[15:19] | – But I called it. – But I found it. | -是我先占上的 -是我先找到的 |
[15:21] | – Respect the dibs. I called it already. – Respect the… | -你得尊重规矩 我已经先占上了 -还尊重 |
[15:23] | Stop being such a big baby. | 别耍小孩子脾气了 |
[15:27] | Vi? | 蔚 |
[15:28] | – Where’s the– -Oh, you’re back. | -在哪里… -你回来了 |
[15:39] | Hey. Those are Vander’s. | 嘿 那是范德尔的 |
[15:41] | Slow down. What’s going on? | 别着急 出什么事了 |
[15:43] | -Benzo’s dead. -Dead? | -本索死了 -死了 |
[15:46] | – They took Vander. – Who took Vander? | -他们抓走了范德尔 -谁抓走了范德尔 |
[15:48] | I don’t know. But I need to help him. We’re going with you. | -不知道 反正我得去救他 -我们跟你去 |
[15:52] | Whatever killed Benzo… was like nothing I’ve ever seen. | 杀死本索的那个 我从来没见过那种东西 |
[15:58] | It tore him apart. | 它把本索撕碎了 |
[16:02] | You’re not doing this alone, Vi. He’s our father too. | -你不能自己去 蔚 -范德尔也是我们的父亲 |
[16:07] | Do we know where they took him? Ekko followed them. | -知道他被抓去哪里了吗 -艾克跟过去了 |
[16:10] | The old cannery next to the docks. He said… | 在码头旁边的老罐头工厂 艾克说… |
[16:19] | I need you to sit this one out, Powder. What? | -这一次我不能让你跟着了 爆爆 -什么 |
[16:23] | -You’re not coming. -I’m not afraid. | -你不能一起去 -我不害怕 |
[16:25] | It’s too dangerous. | 这次太危险了 |
[16:26] | But families stick together. You said it yourself. | 可一家人就要在一起 这是你自己说的 |
[16:29] | -I know what I said… -I want to fight. I can help. | -我知道我说过什么 -我想战斗 我能帮忙 |
[16:31] | You’re not ready. | 你还不行 |
[16:37] | You’re all I have left. | 我只剩下你了 |
[16:40] | I can’t lose you. | 我不能失去你 |
[16:44] | Here. If they come for you, take this and run. | 拿着 要是坏人来了 就带上这个跑 |
[16:48] | Where ever you are, light it up, and I’ll find you. I promise. | 不管你在哪里 点亮它我就能找到你 我保证 |
[17:13] | It’s all here. | 都在这里了 |
[17:26] | It’s time to crank it. | 该启动它了 |
[17:29] | Are you sure you know what you’re doing? | 你确定这么做没问题吗 |
[17:46] | I don’t think it’s gonna hold! Look at the buildup! | 我感觉这样撑不住 你看支撑架 |
[17:48] | The resonance will stabilize it. | 共振会让水晶稳定下来的 |
[17:51] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[17:53] | Hey, you seeing this? | 你看见了吗 |
[18:50] | I can help them. | 我能帮上忙了 |
[19:03] | Let’s get Vander and get out. | 咱们救出范德尔就走 |
[19:13] | I told you it would work. | 我就说了一定能成 |
[19:16] | All yours. | 都是你的功劳 |
[19:19] | It’s never done that before. | 这个结果真是头一次 |
[19:21] | All right. Here we go. | 好了 我们动手吧 |
[19:38] | Disengage! | 快停下 |
[19:59] | Incredible. | 不可思议 |
[20:25] | Vi. | 蔚 |
[20:27] | What are you doing here? We’re breakin’ you out. | -你们怎么来了 -我们来救你出去 |
[20:32] | -Mylo. -On it. | -麦罗 -交给我 |
[20:39] | How… how did you get in? | 你们怎么进来的 |
[20:41] | There’s guards everywhere. | 这里到处都有人把守 |
[20:44] | It was easy. We found an open window and… | 小意思 我们发现有扇窗户开着 |
[20:47] | Oh, god. | 老天 |
[20:49] | You have to get out. Now. | 你们赶紧走 快 |
[20:51] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[21:03] | You have my congratulations. | 我由衷地恭喜你们 |
[21:07] | But I’m afraid this will be a very short reunion. | 只可惜你们这次团聚怕是无法长久了 |
[21:15] | Have you heard the rumor? | 听说那个传闻了吗 |
[21:18] | Vander the coward fled town with his children. | 范德尔那个懦夫带着崽子们逃出城了 |
[21:22] | And they were never seen again. | 再也没人见过他们 |
[21:27] | Claggor, see if you can find another way out of here. | 克莱格 去找找还有没有别的出口 |
[21:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:30] | You don’t have to do this. Yes, I do. | -你可以不去应战的 -不 我得去 |
[21:37] | Vi. | 蔚 |
[22:45] | Mylo. | 麦罗 |
[22:49] | Take a breath. You can do this. | 做个深呼吸 你可以的 |
[23:07] | We’re gonna get you out. | 我们一定能救你出去 |
[23:37] | Ready to rise to the surface? | 准备好浮出水面了吗 |
[24:18] | Mylo, hurry. | 麦罗 快点 |
[24:29] | Vi. | 蔚 |
[24:32] | Silco. Let her go. This is between you and me. | 希尔科 放了她 你我的恩怨与她无关 |
[24:36] | You had your chance. | 我给过你机会了 |
[24:51] | Vi. | 蔚 |
[25:14] | You did good. | 你做得很好 |
[25:20] | – Open up. | 开门 |
[25:21] | – Stop this lunacy at once. | -开门 -立刻停止你们荒唐的行为 |
[25:23] | – They’re almost through. | 他们快撞进来了 |
[25:24] | No pressure. – Open the door. | -开门 -不要慌 |
[25:25] | That sounds like pressure! | 越这么说我越慌 |
[25:34] | Open it. | 开门 |
[26:00] | Excuse me. Underfoot. | 借过 别踩着我 |
[26:26] | You’ve actually done it. | 你们真的成功了 |
[26:29] | But just because it can be done, doesn’t mean… | 可这套理论能够实现 不代表它就该… |
[26:32] | Will you please stop hovering? | 你们能别飞了吗 |
[26:35] | I’m not sure how to do that, sir. | 我也不知道怎么下来 教授 |
[26:39] | This is not what Piltover’s future looks like, | 皮尔特沃夫的未来不能这么不靠谱啊 |
[26:43] | my dear boys. | 我亲爱的小伙子们 |
[26:45] | That’s for the Council to decide. | 那就得议会说了算了 |
[26:49] | Perhaps it’s time. For the era of magic. | 也许是时候了 该开启魔法的纪元了 |
[26:54] | Uh, Hextech. For the era of Hextech. | 是海克斯科技 海克斯科技的纪元 |
[27:12] | You have to work. For me. Okay? | 你一定得成功 为了我 好吗 |
[30:13] | Kill them. | 杀了他们 |
[32:35] | I knew you still had it in you. | 我就知道你本性难移 |
[32:55] | Find the girl. | 找到那个女孩 |
[34:00] | Silco! | 希尔科 |
[34:33] | Vander. Vander… | 范德尔 |
[34:41] | Take care of Powder. | 照顾好爆爆 |
[35:11] | Vi, it worked. | 蔚 那招成功了 |
[35:13] | – What? – Did you see me? | -什么 -你看见我了吗 |
[35:15] | My monkey bomb finally worked. | 我的小猴子炸弹终于成功了 |
[35:19] | You did this? | 是你干的 |
[35:28] | Why? Why did you do this? | 为什么 为什么要这么做 |
[35:32] | I… I didn’t… | 我 我没要… |
[35:35] | I was saving you. | 我是想救你们 |
[35:40] | I only wanted to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[35:43] | I only wanted to help. I only wanted to help. | 我只是想帮忙 我只是想… |
[35:46] | -I only wanted to– -I told you to stay away. | 我跟你说了不要跟来 |
[35:48] | -Please. Please. Please– -I told you to stay away! | -求你了 -我跟你说了不要跟来 |
[35:52] | No. Why did you leave me? | 不 你为什么要扔下我 |
[35:55] | Because you’re a jinx. Do you hear me? Mylo was right. | 因为你是个祸害 你听见了吗 麦罗是对的 |
[35:59] | No. No. No. No. Violet, please. | 不 蔚奥莱 求你 |
[36:15] | Violet, please. | 蔚奥莱 求你了 |
[36:28] | Vi! Vi, come back! | 蔚 回来 |
[36:29] | Please come back! Please, Violet. I need you. Please. | 求你回来 求你了蔚奥莱 我需要你 求你 |
[36:47] | Violet… | 蔚奥莱 |
[36:50] | Violet. Please. | 快回来 求你 |
[37:19] | Powder. | 爆爆 |
[37:21] | – Pow– -Shh. He’ll kill you if he hears you. | -爆… -嘘 被他听见 你就没命了 |
[37:25] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 跟我走 |
[37:48] | Hello, little girl. | 你好啊 小姑娘 |
[37:52] | Where’s your sister? | 你姐姐哪儿去啦 |
[38:07] | She left me. | 她不要我了 |
[38:16] | She is not my sister anymore. | 她再也不是我的姐姐了 |
[38:40] | It’s okay. | 不要紧 |
[38:44] | We’ll show them. | 咱们走着瞧 |
[38:48] | We will show them all. | 早晚让他们都后悔 |