时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Good morning to you too, ladies. | 你们都早上好啊,女士们。 |
[00:22] | Hard at work as always, I see. | 一直都在努力的工作,我明白。 |
[00:25] | Give my regards to the queen. | 代我向女王问好。 |
[00:29] | Such a bountiful harvest last year. | 去年的收成非常好。 |
[00:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们。 |
[00:46] | – Hmm. | – 嗯。 |
[00:48] | ♪ First thing we’d climb a tree ♪ | ♪首先我们要爬上一颗树♪ |
[00:52] | ♪ And maybe then we’d talk ♪ | ♪然后我们或许会聊天♪ |
[00:56] | ♪ Or sit silently ♪ | ♪或者静静地坐着♪ |
[01:00] | ♪ And listen to our thoughts ♪ | ♪并倾听我们的心声♪ |
[01:03] | ♪ With illusions of someday ♪ | ♪幻想着有一天♪ |
[01:07] | ♪ Casting a golden light ♪ | ♪发出金色的光芒♪ |
[01:11] | ♪ No dress rehearsal ♪ | ♪没有彩排♪ |
[01:16] | ♪ This is our life ♪ | ♪这就是我们的生活♪ |
[01:20] | ♪ You are ahead by a century ♪ | ♪你领先了一个世纪♪ |
[01:23] | ♪ You are ahead by a century ♪ | ♪你领先了一个世纪♪ |
[01:28] | … bud, bloom, branch and bough is part of a greater whole. | …幼芽、花蕾、枝条和枝干是整株植物的一部分。 |
[01:33] | In fact, everything you see around you | 事实上,你看到周围的一切, |
[01:35] | is entangled in a kind of symbiotic dance, | 都纠缠在一种共生的状态下, |
[01:37] | and the uniqueness of each participant | 每个物种的独特性 |
[01:39] | enables the forest to thrive. | 都使得森林蓬勃发展。 |
[01:41] | But if you wish to see the true genius | 但是,假如你想看到大自然母亲 |
[01:43] | and efficiency of Mother Nature, | 真正的才华和效率, |
[01:45] | just look up at the trees above you. | 只要抬起头看看头顶上的树即可。 |
[01:47] | See the channels of space between the canopy? | 看到树冠之间的间隔通道了吗? |
[01:50] | This mysterious phenomenon is known as “crown shyness.” | 这种神秘现象被称为“皇冠羞怯”。 |
[01:53] | – Oh! – Each tree is aware of its boundaries. | -哦! – 每棵树都知道自己的边界。 |
[01:56] | – Thank you. – Which in tree-speak, means… | – 谢谢。- 在树的语言里,意思是… |
[01:58] | – No touching! | – 不要触碰! |
[02:00] | This kind of intelligence is not just limited to trees. | 这种智能不仅仅局限于树木。 |
[02:03] | We see it across all of nature, | 我们在自然界中都能看到它, |
[02:04] | even with the birds and the bees. | 甚至在鸟类和蜜蜂身上也能看到。 |
[02:06] | – Finally! – Birds and bees?! | – 最后! – 鸟类和蜜蜂?! |
[02:10] | The bee collects pollen and nectar | 蜜蜂收集花粉和花蜜 |
[02:12] | to feed the hive and create honey. | 来喂养蜂房,制造蜂蜜。 |
[02:14] | The flower receives pollen, which it needs to bear fruit. | 花接受花粉,才能结果。 |
[02:17] | I thought we were gonna learn about the real birds and bees. | 我以为我们会了解真正的鸟类和蜜蜂。 |
[02:19] | I assure you, the lesson will be illuminating all the same. | 我向你保证,这一课同样具有启发性 |
[02:22] | And then we have the birds. | 然后我们看看鸟。 |
[02:24] | Take the red-breasted nuthatch. | 以红胸五子雀为例。 |
[02:27] | – Its main source of food | – 它的主要食物来源 |
[02:29] | is the spruce budworm, which is a conifer pest. | 是云杉芽虫,它是一种针叶树害虫。 |
[02:32] | – So while the Red-breast… | – 所以当红胸… |
[02:35] | The bird gets its food, | 那只鸟得到食物时, |
[02:38] | the tree gets some much-needed pest relief. | 树虫害得到了一些缓解。 |
[02:42] | Which leads me to the purpose of this outing… | 这使我想到了这次郊游的目的… |
[02:44] | Mating season? | 交配季节? |
[02:45] | Disgusting! | 真恶心! |
[02:49] | Oh, my goodness. | 哦,我的天啊。 |
[02:51] | – Oh! – Moody! Oh, goodness me. | -哦!- 穆迪!噢!天哪。 |
[02:59] | – Indians! – We are surrounded by savages! | – 印第安人!- 我们被野蛮人包围! |
[03:02] | – Everyone, calm down! | – 大家冷静点! |
[03:04] | – Can we focus on Moody? – Ruby, you alright? | – 我们可以专注于穆迪吗?- 鲁比,好吗? |
[03:07] | – How is he? – It’s deep. | – 他怎么样?- 很深。 |
[03:09] | There’s nothing I can do here. | 在这里,我无能为力。 |
[03:10] | – He needs stitches. – The Mi’kmaq village. | – 他需要缝针。- 米克玛村。 |
[03:12] | It’s nearby, they can bring help. | 就在附近,他们可以帮忙。 |
[03:14] | I know the way. I’ll be right back. | 我知道,我马上回来。 |
[03:16] | We’ve got to get help. | 我们必须获得帮助。 |
[03:17] | – Ruby, are you alright? – Ruby. Ruby. | – 鲁比,你还好吗?- 鲁比,鲁比。 |
[03:24] | 你好,咪咪格斯。 | |
[03:27] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗? |
[03:28] | Can you take me to your village? | 你能带我去你的村庄吗? |
[03:30] | Uh, wigwam. Mother? | 呃,帐篷,母亲? |
[03:47] | Is she going to be alright? | 她会没事吗? |
[03:48] | She’s in shock. | 她受惊了。 |
[03:51] | Give her some honey. It’ll bring her energy up. | 给她一些蜂蜜,让她维持精力。 |
[03:54] | – Try this. Be careful. Be careful – You’re gonna be alright. | – 尝试这个,小心,小心。- 你会没事的。 |
[03:57] | This will help. | 这会有所帮助。 |
[04:00] | It’s alright. | 没事。 |
[04:01] | Oh… | 噢… |
[04:05] | This is the Mi’kmaq medicine woman. | 这是米克玛人的民间女药师。 |
[04:06] | She’s here to help. | 她是来帮忙的。 |
[04:10] | Who is dead? | 谁死了? |
[04:12] | My son, he said someone died. | 我儿子,他说有人死了。 |
[04:14] | Uh… no one’s dead. | 呃…没有人死。 |
[04:16] | One of our girls has fainted and a boy is hurt. | 一个女孩晕倒了,一个男孩受伤了。 |
[04:19] | 我听到营地的尖叫声。 | |
[04:22] | 也以为有人死了… | |
[04:25] | Alright… everyone, let’s move out of the way now. | 好吧…大家,现在让我们让开。 |
[04:28] | Thank you so much for your help. | 非常感谢你的帮助。 |
[04:30] | Hello. | 你好。 |
[04:32] | The girl will be alright, but the boy needs help. | 女孩会没事的,但是男孩需要帮助。 |
[04:35] | 把他医治好。 | |
[04:37] | 这个男孩儿购买了我的曲棍球棒。 | |
[04:43] | – No. – It is from the weeping tree. | – 不。 – 这个来自哭泣的树。 |
[04:45] | – It grows by the water. – It’s for pain? | – 它生长在水边。- 可以止痛吗? |
[05:02] | 他需要缝针。 | |
[05:05] | 让他把那个蜂蜜给我。 | |
[05:09] | She needs that. | 她需要蜂蜜。 |
[05:10] | Honey cleanses the wound. | 蜂蜜可以清洁伤口。 |
[05:13] | – No sickness can enter. – Oh, wow. | – 不让细菌侵入。- 呵,呵。 |
[05:23] | Oh, God. | 噢,上帝。 |
[05:24] | It’s alright, it’s alright. Just breathe. | 没事,没事。深呼吸。 |
[05:25] | – Oh, God. No. – It’s alright. | – 噢,上帝。不。- 没事。 |
[05:27] | No! | 不! |
[05:31] | – Oh, my goodness! – It’s alright. | – 噢,我的上帝!- 没事儿。 |
[05:32] | Breathe, just breathe, Moody. | 呼吸,呼吸,穆迪。 |
[05:36] | It’s alright, Moody. | 没事儿,穆迪。 |
[05:38] | – Just breathe. – You’re alright. | – 深呼吸。- 你很好。 |
[05:41] | – She’s almost done. Look at me. | – 她已经做完了。看着我。 |
[05:44] | – You’re doing great. – There. See? | – 你做的很好。- 那里,看到了吗? |
[05:57] | 很快他就会好起来的。 | |
[06:00] | 只是需要休息一段时间。 | |
[06:01] | She says you must be gentle. | 她说动作必须要轻柔。 |
[06:03] | You will be well soon. | 你很快就会康复。 |
[06:08] | Oh, thank you. Keep it. | 哦,谢谢你。留下吧。 |
[06:12] | – I have so much of it. | – 我还有许多蜂蜜。 |
[06:16] | I went to visit Ka’kwet | 几周前,我去拜访卡蔻薇 |
[06:18] | a couple of weeks ago, but I wasn’t allowed to see her. | 但不允许我见她。 |
[06:21] | I hope she is doing well. | 我希望她一切都好。 |
[06:22] | We know nothing. | 我们什么都不知道。 |
[06:24] | They said that we will see her in summer. | 他们说我们可以夏天见她。 |
[06:26] | We can only hope that she is well and happy. | 我们只能希望她健康快乐。 |
[06:40] | And the bees… it’s genius! | 这蜜蜂…真是神奇! |
[06:42] | How they produce a substance that can actually heal wounds. | 它们如何产生一种可以治愈伤口的物质。 |
[06:46] | Why is that not in any of the medical textbooks that I read? | 为什么我读过的医学课本里没有提到这点? |
[06:51] | And the medicine woman used willow bark for pain! | 女药师用柳树皮止痛! |
[06:55] | That tree’s been right underneath my nose this whole time. | 那棵树一直就在我眼皮底下。 |
[06:59] | It’s… incredible! There’s so much out there. | 这是…太不可思议了!室外有很多知识。 |
[07:02] | Why can’t we use nature | 为什么我们不能利用自然 |
[07:04] | to be on the winning side of medicine? | 来战胜医学难题呢? |
[07:06] | Makes you wonder, doesn’t it? | 这让你很好奇,不是吗? |
[07:08] | What else there is that we don’t know. | 还有什么我们不知道的。 |
[07:11] | I… don’t know. | 我…不知道。 |
[07:13] | Well, neither do I, but I want to know. | 好吧,我也不懂,但是我想知道。 |
[07:16] | I can tell you one thing. | 我能告诉你一件事情。 |
[07:19] | You’re dripping stew. | 你正在炖汤。 |
[07:25] | – Oh, we stir up and down, | – 我们上下颠簸, |
[07:29] | and we stir to and fro… | 然后我们来回搅拌… |
[07:31] | and off to bed you go! | 然后该睡觉了! |
[07:35] | Ah. Oh… | 啊,哦… |
[07:38] | – I am running out of ideas. Ah! | – 我没主意了。啊! |
[07:41] | Please. Please go to sleep. Please? | 求你了,求你睡觉,好吗? |
[07:46] | Oh… you’re so tired. | 哦…你太累了。 |
[07:50] | I’m so tired. | 我也太累了。 |
[07:56] | Oh! | 噢! |
[08:02] | Oh. | 噢。 |
[08:05] | – Ah. | – 啊。 |
[08:06] | – Oh, no! – Oh, you’re late. | – 噢,不!- 噢,你迟到了。 |
[08:08] | – She’s awake. – She’s teething. | – 她醒了。- 她正在长牙齿。 |
[08:10] | And I’m leaving. | 我要走了。 |
[08:15] | What’s happened to you? | 你怎么了? |
[08:17] | The same thing that’s happened to you. | 同样的事情也发生在你身上。 |
[08:19] | I can’t keep up with this pace, Marilla. | 我无法跟上这个速度,玛莉拉。 |
[08:22] | I can’t do it. | 我不能。 |
[08:23] | I must admit, I’m finding this daily routine rather… | 我必须承认,我发现这种日常工作相当…… |
[08:26] | strenuous. | 辛苦。 |
[08:30] | Oh. | 噢。 |
[08:33] | Right, then it’s settled. | 好吧,那就这么定了。 |
[08:36] | Bash needs a wife. | 巴什需要一个妻子。 |
[08:39] | A wife? | 一个妻子? |
[08:40] | – But he’s still grieving. – And what of it? | – 但他还是很伤心。- 那又怎么样? |
[08:42] | We both know our old bones can’t keep this up. | 我们都知道我们的老骨头无法承受。 |
[08:45] | And besides, we are about to sow the winter crops. | 此外,我们还要播种冬季作物。 |
[08:48] | How on earth are we to do all that | 当我们被尿布困住时, |
[08:51] | when we’re knee-deep in nappies? | 我们到底该怎么做? |
[08:52] | You know I’m right, | 你知道我是对的。 |
[08:54] | and it’s the way of things. | 而且事情就是这样。 |
[08:57] | Tell him to start looking. | 告诉他开始寻找。 |
[08:58] | – Me? – Trust me, Marilla, | – 我? – 相信我,玛莉拉, |
[09:00] | we’ll all be better for it. | 我们都会因此更好。 |
[09:15] | Seems about… That’s right. | 似乎…这是正确的。 |
[09:19] | Mr. Cuthbert… | 卡斯伯特先生… |
[09:21] | at this rate, you could win at the county fair. | 以这种速度,您可以在县集市上获胜。 |
[09:24] | Look at those leaves! | 看那些叶子! |
[09:26] | Suppose they are quite big… for a radish. | 假设它们很大…一个萝卜。 |
[09:30] | Aren’t they? | 不是吗? |
[09:32] | If it’s alright with you, uh… may I go home early today? | 如果您没事,嗯…我今天可以早点回家吗? |
[09:36] | It’s time to plant les haricots go back. | 是时候回去种扁豆了。 |
[09:39] | I promised my family… | 我答应过我的家人… |
[09:40] | Yeah, yeah, of course. Go on. | 可以,可以,当然可以,去吧。 |
[09:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你。 |
[09:51] | It’s odd that there aren’t more posts about me. | 奇怪的是,没有关于我的更多帖子。 |
[09:53] | – Ah, another day of glorious obscurity. | – 啊,旖旎朦胧的另一天。 |
[09:57] | How many notices today for you? | 今天有几条公告给你? |
[09:58] | I think I saw at least three. | 我想我至少看到了三条。 |
[10:02] | I think you may get a post from Charlie soon. | 我认为,你很快就会收到查理给你的公告。 |
[10:04] | What? Charlie, Charlie? | 什么?查理?查理? |
[10:07] | Yes. The Charlie who couldn’t stop looking at you earlier. | 是的,那个之前一直看着你的查理。 |
[10:10] | – Fiddlesticks! | – 胡说! |
[10:12] | I quite enjoyed the lesson today. | 我今天很喜欢这节课。 |
[10:14] | Birds and bees are all well and good, | 鸟和蜜蜂都很好, |
[10:15] | but give me wild wolves, soaring eagles | 但是给我野狼, |
[10:17] | and blue-crested herons up in the canopy! | 飞翔的鹰和蓝天上的苍鹭吧! |
[10:20] | Oh, to be the Bride of Adventure is so much more exciting. | 噢,成为冒险新娘真是令人兴奋。 |
[10:23] | Hear-hear! Give me red-breasted nuthatches or give me death! | 听好!听好!给我红胸五子雀或让我死亡! |
[10:27] | Oh, I love that I’m not the only one courting adventure. | 我很高兴我不是唯一 一个追求冒险的人。 |
[10:30] | Has your mother forgiven your scandalous Acadian affair yet? | 你妈妈原谅你的阿卡迪亚之行了吗? |
[10:33] | Hardly. She lives for melodrama. | 几乎没有。她为舞台剧而活。 |
[10:36] | She’ll feast off that night for weeks to come. | 她会在几周里沉浸在剧情中。 |
[10:38] | Oh, then I do believe you’d be doing her a kindness | 哦,那么我相信你沉溺于 |
[10:40] | by indulging in even more unsuitable experiences. | 不合适的经历,会对她有好处。 |
[10:43] | – It’s the least I can do. | – 至少这是我能做的。 |
[10:48] | Well… that’s day 124. | 好吧,还有124天。 |
[10:52] | – Lockets? – Mm-hmm. | – 挂坠? – 嗯 , 嗯。 |
[11:00] | Kindred spirits forever. | 永远知心伴侣。 |
[11:05] | – Mwah! – Mwah! | – 哇! – 哇! |
[11:07] | Mwah! Farewell! | 哇! 告别! |
[11:09] | – Mwah! | – 哇! |
[11:22] | – Jerry? – Allô. | – 杰瑞? – 你好(法语) |
[11:26] | Um, I was hoping I’d be here in time. | 嗯,我希望我能及时到这里。 |
[11:28] | In time for… ? | 及时…? |
[11:33] | You’re not here to walk me home, are you? | 你不是来送我回家的吧,是吗? |
[11:36] | Because that’s… definitely… not allowed. | 因为那是……绝对……是不允许的。 |
[11:41] | I… I know. I shouldn’t be here. | 我…我知道,我不应该在这里。 |
[11:43] | In fact, my mother would say it’s highly improper. | 实际上,我妈妈会说这是非常不合适的。 |
[11:46] | Wouldn’t you agree? | 你不同意吗? |
[11:48] | I… I don’t know. | 我…我不知道。 |
[11:50] | You don’t know? | 你不知道? |
[11:51] | I’ve only met your mother once. Um… | 我只见过你妈妈一次,唔… |
[11:54] | but my mother says you’re très charmante. | 但是我妈妈说你非常迷人。(法语) |
[11:56] | In which case, I agree. | 在这种情况下,我同意。 |
[11:58] | Flattery is also improper. | 奉承也是不合适的。 |
[12:02] | Désole. | 抱歉。(法语) |
[12:04] | I-I can go home now, Diana, | 我可以回家,戴安娜, |
[12:06] | if… that’s what you prefer. | 如果……那是你希望的。 |
[12:23] | I’d prefer that we continue. | 我希望我们继续。 |
[12:41] | (ANNE) Tillie, the Pauls are quite ardent! | (安妮):蒂莉,保罗相当殷勤! |
[12:46] | (Tillie)- I can’t choose one. | (蒂莉) – 我无法选择。 |
[12:52] | Hello again, dear world. | 你好,亲爱的世界。 |
[12:56] | 索邦的抗毒素突破 | |
[12:56] | – Medical research at The Sorbonne | 索邦的抗毒素突破 – 医学研究在 |
[12:58] | in Paris. | 巴黎的索邦大学 |
[12:59] | Funny, Dr. Ward mentioned antitoxins last month. | 有趣的是,沃德医生上个月提到了抗毒素。 |
[13:03] | What’s an antitoxin? | 什么是抗毒素? |
[13:05] | It’s a new kind of preventative medicine. | 这是一种新的预防药物。 |
[13:09] | Seems to actually be working, from the look of it, | 从表面看,似乎确实在起作用, |
[13:11] | even though Dr. Ward called it “nonsense.” | 即使沃德医生称其为“废话”。 |
[13:13] | Most people have a hard time trusting new ideas. | 大多数人很难接受新想法。 |
[13:16] | The Sorbonne is an excellent university. | 索邦大学是一所优秀的大学。 |
[13:18] | Yeah, and thousands of miles and dollars away. | 是的,还有几千英里和几千加元的距离。 |
[13:22] | I know a doctor named Emily Oak | 我认识一位叫艾米莉·奥克的医生, |
[13:25] | who’s doing similar work at the University of Toronto. | 她在多伦多大学从事类似的工作。 |
[13:27] | A female doctor? | 一位女医生? |
[13:29] | Perhaps you could write to her, Gilbert. | 也许你可以给她写信,吉尔伯特。 |
[13:30] | I expect she could guide you toward Canadian universities | 我希望她可以引导你进入加拿大 |
[13:33] | specializing in medical research. | 专门从事医学研究的大学。 |
[13:35] | Thank you. I’ll take you up on that. | 谢谢你。我接受你的建议。 |
[13:39] | Oh, just look at these obituaries. | 看看这些讣告。 |
[13:41] | So many incredible lives. | 这么多不可思议的生命。 |
[13:44] | Reading these makes me wish my own parents | 读到这些内容,使我希望以 |
[13:46] | had been remembered the same way | 同样的方式记住自己的父母, |
[13:47] | so I might’ve known something about them. | 以便我能对他们有所了解。 |
[13:50] | Perhaps we should write an obituary for Mary | 也许我们应该在《埃文利公报》上 |
[13:53] | in the Avonlea Gazette. | 为玛丽写讣告。 |
[13:54] | – For Delphine. – That’s a lovely idea. | – 为了朵芬。- 好主意。 |
[13:57] | It is. | 这是。 |
[13:58] | I’ll ask Bash, see what he thinks about it. | 我问问巴什,看看他对此有何看法。 |
[14:03] | Anne! | 安妮! |
[14:04] | You’re on the board! Charlie “noticed you”! | 你上公告板了!查理“注意到你”! |
[14:11] | – Good morning, Anne. – Busy! Sorry! | – 早上好,安妮。- 忙着呢!抱歉! |
[14:17] | So, Anne, are you gonna dance with Charlie tomorrow? | 那么,安妮,你明天会和查理跳舞吗? |
[14:20] | – Am I what? – Miss Stacy scheduled practice | – 呃,我什么? – 史黛西小姐安排参加 |
[14:22] | for the county-fair barn dance. | 县集市谷仓舞的练习。 |
[14:24] | – For all of us. – Boys and girls. | – 为我们所有人。 – 男孩和女孩。 |
[14:27] | That means… touching. | 那意味着…接触。 |
[14:29] | – Dancing’s for girls. – But at least there’s touching. | – 跳舞是女孩的事。 – 但至少有接触。 |
[14:33] | I’m going to hate practicing with these silly boys. | 我讨厌和这些傻男孩一起练习。 |
[14:35] | I’ll only be dancing with my intended at the fair. | 我只会和我的意中人在集市上跳舞。 |
[14:39] | I don’t think I’m a very good dancer. | 我不认为我是一个很好的舞者。 |
[14:41] | Don’t worry, it’s all in knees. | 别担心,都是膝盖运动。 |
[14:44] | – Enjoy. | – 请享用。 |
[14:45] | Billy has two left feet and they both smell awful. | 比利一双笨脚,臭极了。 |
[14:50] | It’s too much too soon! | 太多了,太快了! |
[14:52] | And besides, it’s… it’s not my place to… | 而且除此之外,这不是我的职责… |
[14:55] | Well, what is your place in this matter? | 那么,你在这件事情上的职责是什么? |
[14:57] | Is it to cook and clean for hours and hours, | 就是数小时的做饭和打扫, |
[14:59] | only to run home to do it all over again?! | 然后回家再做一次? |
[15:01] | Surely there must be another way… | 当然,肯定有别的方法… |
[15:03] | Precisely what I’ve been saying! | 正是我所说的! |
[15:07] | Ev-everything alright, ladies? | 一切都好吗,女士们? |
[15:09] | Sebastian… take a seat. | 塞巴斯蒂安…坐下。 |
[15:19] | Right. | 好的。 |
[15:21] | It’s time you remarried. | 是时候该娶妻了。 |
[15:23] | – Marry? | – 结婚? |
[15:24] | Exactly. June is mere weeks away, | 完全正确,距六月只有几周了, |
[15:27] | and it’s the toughest month of the year. | 这是一年中最艰难的月份。 |
[15:28] | With all the sowing and harvesting, | 所有的播种与收获, |
[15:30] | you’ll be in need of a woman around the house | 你需要一个女人在家里, |
[15:32] | so you can tend to your land as you should. | 以便你可以安心地打理自己的土地。 |
[15:34] | And who knows, maybe in time, | 谁知道呢,也许到时候, |
[15:36] | you’ll have more children to help on the farm. | 你会有更多的孩子在农场帮忙。 |
[15:38] | Perhaps a son or two. Now, wouldn’t that be nice? | 也许有一个或者俩儿子,那不是很好吗? |
[15:40] | I expect he needs more time to… | 我想他需要更多时间来… |
[15:42] | You’ll need a young wife… with some energy, | 你需要一个年轻的妻子…有一些精力, |
[15:45] | a bit of meat on her. | 身上要有点肉。 |
[15:47] | Childbearing hips. | 有生育的臀部。 |
[15:49] | What about that lovely gal from the Bog… | 那个从沼泽地来的可爱女孩怎么样了…… |
[15:50] | – Rachel, that is quite enough! – This is important, Marilla! | – 雷切尔,够了! – 这很重要,玛莉拉! |
[15:55] | We care for you deeply, Bash. But this… | 我们非常关心你,巴什。但是这种… |
[15:58] | … arrangement, fond as it is, | …安排,虽然很好, |
[16:01] | cannot be sustained. | 但不能持久。 |
[16:03] | Find yourself a wife, or Delphine must be placed out. | 给自己找个妻子吧,否则朵芬就得送出去了。 |
[16:07] | Adoption? | 收养? |
[16:09] | When a tragedy strikes such as yours | 像你这样的人遭遇不幸, |
[16:11] | and you cannot care for a child, | 而你又不能照顾孩子时, |
[16:13] | you’d best consider matrimony, dear boy. | 你最好考虑结婚,亲爱的孩子。 |
[16:17] | Right quick. | 加快。 |
[16:32] | I think I’ll write to my mother. | 我想写信给我妈妈。 |
[16:35] | Oh, Sebastian. | 哦,塞巴斯蒂安。 |
[16:39] | That seems like a very good idea indeed. | 这似乎是非常好的主意。 |
[16:49] | Perhaps Charlie Sloane should take notice | 也许查理·斯隆应该注意到, |
[16:52] | of what an ill match we are. | 我们是多么的不般配。 |
[16:54] | He’s never taken a chance in his life! | 他这辈子从未冒过险! |
[16:56] | Well, he posted, didn’t he? That was bold. | 那么,他发贴了,不是吗?这是大胆的。 |
[16:59] | Anne Shirley-Cuthbert-Sloane! | 安妮·雪莉- 卡斯伯特 – 斯隆! |
[17:02] | Sounds like groan. | 听起来像呻吟。 |
[17:04] | Tone. Bemoan. | 低音,哀叹。 |
[17:05] | I certainly wouldn’t be the Bride of Adventure. | 我当然不会成为冒险新娘。 |
[17:07] | – More like the Bride of Boring! – Anne. | – 更像无聊的新娘!- 安妮。 |
[17:09] | – You’re right, that was callous. – No. Yes. | – 你说得对,这太无情了。 – 不,是的。 |
[17:12] | Uh, I just remembered. | 嗯,我只是想起了。 |
[17:13] | I’m to accompany Minnie May in her music lesson | 我要给米妮梅的音乐课伴奏, |
[17:15] | so I really must go. | 所以我真的要走了。 |
[17:17] | Oh, uh, wait. Can I come with you? | 哦,唔,等等,我可以和你一起去吗? |
[17:18] | No! | 不! |
[17:19] | Um, if you hear her play, | 噢,假如你听到她拉琴, |
[17:21] | you’ll never recover. Best not. | 你会受伤永远无法康复,最好不要。 |
[17:23] | But I was hoping to borrow a book from your father’s study. | 但是我希望从你父亲的书房借一本书。 |
[17:25] | Do you think he’d have one on Scotland… | 你觉得他会有关于苏格兰的… |
[17:27] | I’ll take a look. Bye! | 我去看看,拜! |
[17:29] | Thank you! Bye. | 谢谢你,拜。 |
[17:38] | Day 122. | 122天。 |
[17:42] | Hmm. | 唔。 |
[18:18] | Diana. | 黛安娜。 |
[18:22] | You’re not supposed to be here. | 你不应该在这里。 |
[18:25] | Oh… | 啊… |
[18:27] | If anybody saw us here, we’d be in grave trouble. | 如果有人在这里看到我们,我们都会有大麻烦。 |
[18:30] | “It’s true, | “这是真的, |
[18:31] | we shall be monsters, cut off from all the world. | 我们将成为怪物,与整个世界隔绝。 |
[18:34] | But on that account, | 但是,基于这一点, |
[18:36] | we shall be more attached to one another.” | 我们将更加相互依存。” |
[18:42] | It’s really, really good. | 这是真的,真的很好。 |
[18:47] | Merci, Jerry. | 谢谢,杰里。(法语) |
[19:12] | So many months of snow and frost… | 这么多个月的雪和霜冻… |
[19:15] | … I almost forgot what the very earth below me looks like. | …我几乎忘记了脚下的大地是什么样子。 |
[19:20] | Mary sure brought this garden to life. | 玛丽确实给这个花园带来了生机。 |
[19:22] | Don’t get your hopes up. | 不要抱有希望。 |
[19:24] | I don’t think I have her green thumb. | 我想我没有她那样的园艺才能。 |
[19:27] | Mary brought everything to life. | 玛丽为每一件事情带来了生机。 |
[19:33] | I was thinking… | 我曾想… |
[19:35] | it’d be nice if people knew more about her. | 假如人们对她了解更多,就太好了。 |
[19:39] | I’d like to write an obituary for Mary in the Gazette. | 我想在《公报》上为玛丽写一篇讣告。 |
[19:44] | She should have her legacy honoured. | 她应该为自己的才干获得荣誉。 |
[19:46] | I was talking with Anne and she felt… | 我曾和安妮聊过,她觉得… |
[19:49] | it would be something for Delly to hold onto. | 这对朵莉来说很重要。 |
[20:09] | Not long now… | 现在时间不会太长…… |
[20:11] | till you’re a mama. | 直到你成为妈妈。 |
[20:13] | And a fine one you’ll be. | 你会成为一个很好的妈妈。 |
[20:19] | Big doings soon. | 很快就有大动静。 |
[20:23] | Look there. | 看这里。 |
[20:24] | You see how the foal… is at the back? | 你看到小马驹…在后面吗? |
[20:31] | It’s almost time. | 这几乎是时候了。 |
[20:34] | Let’s away. | 我们走吧。 |
[20:35] | I think Belle, she needs her peace and privacy now. | 我认为贝尔,她现在需要平静和隐私 |
[20:50] | I don’t envy Baby Belle her teenage years. | 我不羡慕贝尔青春期。 |
[20:53] | It’s a long time… till then. | 很长的时间…直到现在。 |
[20:56] | He or she isn’t even here yet. | 贝尔的男孩或或女孩还没来过。 |
[20:59] | I know. | 我知道。 |
[21:01] | But maturity is exhausting. | 但成熟是令人疲惫的。 |
[21:04] | A nice cup of tea will set things right. | 喝杯好茶会使事情好转。 |
[21:09] | Maybe so. | 或许吧。 |
[21:21] | I dunno. I doubt my mum will come. | 我不知道。 我怀疑妈妈是否会来。 |
[21:26] | Want me to take a look? | 要我看看吗? |
[21:28] | And, uh… you should see how you feel about this. | 那么,嗯…你该看看,关于这个你感觉如何。 |
[22:26] | As promised, | 正如所承诺的, |
[22:28] | today we’ll be practicing for the county-fair barn dance. | 今天,我们将练习谷仓舞。 |
[22:30] | Mr. and Mrs. Lynde have kindly consented | 林德先生和太太愿意 |
[22:33] | to help us in this endeavour. | 在这方面为我们提供帮助。 |
[22:36] | Since The Dashing White Sergeant needs a set of six, | 因为这个“潇洒白军士”舞需要六人一组, |
[22:39] | I thought we’d better do so. | 我想我们最好这样做。 |
[22:41] | Oh, you remember my son. | 哦,你记得我的儿子。 |
[22:43] | Yes, of course. | 是的,当然记得。 |
[22:44] | It’s very nice to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到您。 |
[22:46] | Thank you… | 谢谢你… |
[22:47] | all for coming to help. | 谢谢你们来帮忙。 |
[22:50] | Shall we? | 我们开始示范? |
[22:51] | We shall! | 我们开始! |
[22:54] | Pay particular attention to the patterns. | 特别注意这些模式。 |
[22:57] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[22:58] | Ready when you are, Mrs. Lynde. | 准备好了吗,林德太太。 |
[23:00] | – Please clap out the rhythm. | -请拍出节奏。 |
[23:07] | And eight steps round. | 一圈八步。 |
[23:10] | Five, six, seven and eight, and back to other way! | 五,六,七和八,然后转回去! |
[23:14] | Centre dancers, get ready to set, | 中心舞者,准备分组, |
[23:17] | and set and set, and turn with both hands. | 一组和一组,牵起双手旋转。 |
[23:23] | And set and set, | 一组和一组 |
[23:25] | and one, two, three. | 一,二,三。 |
[23:27] | Reels of three! One, two, three. | 转三圈!一,二,三。 |
[23:29] | Give your left shoulder to the partner facing you! | 把左肩面对你的舞伴! |
[23:34] | One, two, three, and all tree lines reform. | 一,二,三,然后重新组成两排。 |
[23:38] | And one, two, three, four. | 一,二,三,四。 |
[23:40] | And back, two, three, four. | 回来,二,三,四。 |
[23:43] | And… sweep under raised arms to form another set. | …一组抬起手臂,一组向下弯腰,穿过另一组。 |
[23:48] | Ah! And stop. Oh! | 啊! 停下来 哦! |
[23:51] | That’s the basic pattern. | 这是基本模式。 |
[23:53] | Why don’t we have you give it a try? | 我们为什么不让你们试一试呢? |
[23:55] | Please form your sets of six: | 请从六人一组开始: |
[23:56] | boy-girl, boy and girl, | 男孩女孩,男孩和女孩, |
[24:00] | boy-girl, boys and girls… | 男孩女孩,男孩和女孩… |
[24:02] | – Come along. | – 一起来。 |
[24:07] | – Okay, uh… | – 好吧,嗯… |
[24:09] | – Ah. | – 啊。 |
[24:12] | – Um, I… – Lovely. | – 嗯,我… – 可爱。 |
[24:14] | (ANNE) Can we just get this over with? | (安妮)我们能快点结束吗? |
[24:18] | Ready? Here we go. | 准备好了吗?现在开始。 |
[24:20] | One, two, three, four. | 一,二,三,四。 |
[24:22] | And one and two and three and four and five and six and… | 一,二,三,四,五,六,… |
[24:26] | – Out of the way. – Out of the way, out of the way. | – 让开。 – 让开,让开。 |
[24:28] | And one, two, three, four. Get ready. | 一,二,三,四, 做好准备。 |
[24:30] | Two, set, set! | 二,一组,一组! |
[24:32] | And fetch. Turn, turn, turn, turn, turn. | 组合。 转,转,转,转,转。 |
[24:36] | Set to the dancer on your right! Right! | 转到右边的舞者!右边! |
[24:40] | – I don’t know what I’m doing. – Oh, dear. | – 我不知道我在做什么。- 噢,亲爱的。 |
[24:42] | Stop, stop, stop!! | 停,停,停下! |
[24:44] | That was… a start. | 这是 … 一个开始。 |
[24:47] | Yeah, that’s… Take a little break. | 是的,请稍稍休息一下。 |
[24:50] | Catch my breath. | 我喘口气。 |
[24:51] | – Catch your breath. – Did you see me dancing?! | – 你们喘口气。- 你看到我跳舞了吗? |
[24:56] | – You’ll get it. | – 你们会成功的。 |
[24:58] | – What’s the matter, Ruby? – Are you feeling faint again? | – 怎么了,鲁比? – 你又晕了吗? |
[25:01] | – She’s shaking. – You can tell us. | – 她在颤抖。- 你可以告诉我们。 |
[25:03] | I… | 我… |
[25:05] | What if I’m pregnant?! | 如果我怀孕了怎么办? |
[25:09] | My mother said if I so much as go near a boy, | 我妈妈说如果我太靠近一个男孩, |
[25:12] | I might get pregnant, and if a boy touches me, | 如果男孩触碰到我,我可能会怀孕, |
[25:14] | then I’ll certainly get pregnant! | 那我一定会怀孕的! |
[25:16] | So I must be. You all could be! | 所以我一定是,你们所有人都是的! |
[25:19] | – How could this be?! | – 怎么可能 ?! |
[25:21] | But who’s the father?! | 但是谁是父亲? |
[25:23] | How could you let this happen?! | 你怎么让这种情况发生? |
[25:25] | Girls, girls, please, calm yourselves. | 女孩们,女孩们,请让自己冷静。 |
[25:28] | I can assure you, no one will become pregnant from dancing. | 我可以向你们保证,没有人会因跳舞而怀孕。 |
[25:31] | But there was so much touching! | 但是有这么多的触碰! |
[25:32] | That’s not how it works. It’s not… | 那不是怀孕的原理,不是… |
[25:34] | uh… topical. | 哦…局部。 |
[25:41] | There are… many steps to conceiving. | 怀孕 … 有许多步骤。 |
[25:44] | First, courtship. Then, of course, marriage. | 首先,求爱。然后,当然是婚姻。 |
[25:47] | Then you and your husband… m-m-m-may… | 然后你和你的丈夫… 唔 – 唔 – 唔 – 可以 … |
[25:50] | will… with your consent, | 将 … 在你的同意下, |
[25:52] | go down… that cherished path to parenthood. | 就下去……为人父母的珍贵之路。 |
[25:57] | Together. | 一起。 |
[25:58] | Is that clear? | 明白了吗? |
[26:01] | – Good. – I’m afraid to dance. | – 很好。- 我怕跳舞。 |
[26:03] | You don’t have to. You may sit this out if you wish. | 你不必这么做,如果你愿意,你可以坐在这里。 |
[26:06] | – Dancing is stupid. – How much longer? | – 跳舞很蠢。 – 还要多久? |
[26:09] | – I’m hungry. – Looks good. | – 我饿了。- 看起来不错。 |
[26:11] | How is it feel, though? Itchiness? | 感觉怎么样? 痒吗? |
[26:14] | No, just a little sore. | 没有,只是有点痛。 |
[26:17] | Huh. | 哈。 |
[26:18] | – It’s incredible. – So… can I dance now? | – 太不可思议了。- 那么…我现在可以跳舞吗? |
[26:21] | Sorry, you still need to heal. | 抱歉,你仍然需要康复。 |
[26:29] | Alright. | 好了。 |
[26:30] | Let’s try this once again. | 让我们再试一次。 |
[26:35] | Shall I play? | 我可以弹琴吗? |
[26:36] | – Yes. – Yes, thank you. | – 可以。- 可以,谢谢你。 |
[26:38] | Caleb, why don’t you and Muriel step in? | 卡勒,你为什么不跟上穆尔的脚步? |
[26:52] | Here we go! | 我们来吧! |
[26:56] | Go! One, two, three, four and five, | 走!一,二,三,四,五, |
[27:00] | six, seven, eight! | 六,七,八! |
[27:02] | Other way! And two, three, four, five, six, | 另一种方式!还有二,三,四,五,六, |
[27:06] | seven, eight! | 七,八! |
[27:07] | And set and set, | 一组和一组, |
[27:09] | turn with both hands and set! | 拉起双手转动!组合! |
[27:13] | And set and turn, turn, turn! | 组合并转动,转,转! |
[27:17] | Reels of three! | 转三圈! |
[27:18] | Three, two, and left shoulder. | 三,二,左肩。 |
[27:20] | Left shoulder. Ha-ha! Very good. | 左肩。哈-哈!很好。 |
[27:23] | And all three lines reform! Here we go! | 三人一排!开始! |
[27:28] | And together, two, three, four, and away… | 走近,二,三,四,然后离开…… |
[27:33] | Very good. And sweep through, raised arms, | 很好。然后互握,举起手臂, |
[27:36] | to form another set. | 形成另一组。 |
[27:38] | Here we go! And one and two and three and four, | 开始!一,二,三,四, |
[27:42] | five, six, seven. Other way! One, two, | 五,六,七。另一边!一,二, |
[27:46] | three, four, five, six, | 三,四,五,六, |
[27:48] | and here we go and… | 然后我们接下去… |
[28:43] | Well done, well done! | 跳的好,跳得好! |
[29:23] | Ahem. | 嗯嗯 |
[29:25] | Uh… | 呃… |
[29:27] | Oh. Charlie. | 噢。查理。 |
[29:29] | Afternoon, Anne. | 下午好,安妮。 |
[29:32] | I was wondering, uh… | 我想知道,呃… |
[29:34] | May I walk with you a ways? | 我可以和你一起走吗? |
[29:37] | Wait. | 等等。 |
[29:39] | Do you mean… walk with me? | 你是说…和我同行? |
[29:43] | Yes. If that’s alright. | 是。如果没问题话。 |
[29:47] | Of course. | 当然可以。 |
[30:02] | Did you enjoy the dance practice? | 你喜欢舞蹈练习吗? |
[30:04] | No, I didn’t. | 不,我不喜欢。 |
[30:07] | You seem to be a natural at it. | 你在这方面似乎有天赋。 |
[30:08] | Me? A natural? No, no, no, no! | 我?天赋?不,不,不,不! |
[30:11] | If anything, I found the whole affair to be torturous! | 如果有的话,我发现整个事件很折磨! |
[30:13] | What a ludicrous waste of time! Queens exams are on the horizon, | 真是浪费时间!皇后区考试即将来临, |
[30:16] | yet we’re spinning around like dying bees? It’s ridiculous! | 然而,我们像垂死的蜜蜂一样转来转去,太荒谬了! |
[30:19] | In fact, I can think of an infinite number of things | 事实上,我能想出无数的事情做, |
[30:22] | I’d rather spend my time on | 我宁愿把时间花在 |
[30:23] | instead of participating in that… | 这些事情上,也不想参与其中… |
[30:25] | frippery! | 华而不实! |
[30:32] | How can you possibly not agree? | 你怎么可能不同意呢? |
[30:35] | – I worry for you, is all. – Worry for me? | – 我为你担心,仅此而已。- 担心我吗? |
[30:38] | Why? | 为什么? |
[30:40] | You think so much and you’re very emotional. | 你想得太多,你很激动。 |
[30:42] | It might damage your ability to have children in the future. | 这可能会损害你将来生孩子的能力。 |
[30:45] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白。 |
[30:47] | I’m sorry, did you not know? | 对不起,你不知道吗? |
[30:50] | An overly active mind causes women to be barren. | 过度活跃的思想会导致女性不育。 |
[30:55] | I’m doomed! I don’t know what my future holds, | 我完蛋了!我不知道我的未来会怎样, |
[30:58] | but I expected to have all the options. | 但我希望拥有所有的选择。 |
[31:00] | – Is there… medical evidence? | – 有…医学上的证据吗? |
[31:03] | I have no idea! | 我不知道! |
[31:11] | Dashing… White… Sergeant! | 潇洒…白…军士! |
[31:14] | This White Sergeant, what did he do to offend you so? | 这位白军士,他做了什么冒犯你? |
[31:18] | Dancing isn’t my preferred way to spend an afternoon, | 跳舞不是我喜欢的消磨下午时光的方式, |
[31:22] | that’s all. | 仅此而已。 |
[31:25] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[31:27] | I don’t understand it. | 我不懂这些。 |
[31:30] | Even those bees of yours dance. | 甚至,你的那些蜜蜂也跳舞。 |
[31:32] | What was so confusing? | 有什么好困惑的? |
[31:36] | If I… | 假如我… |
[31:41] | If I feel something… | 假如我一些感觉… |
[31:44] | … for… a girl… | …为了… 一个女孩儿… |
[31:47] | … does that mean that… she’s the one that I should marry? | …这是否意味着…她是我应该与之结婚的人? |
[31:51] | Uh… not necessarily, Blythe. | 嗯…不一定,布莱斯。 |
[31:54] | Attraction, yes, it’s important. | 吸引力,是的,很重要。 |
[31:57] | But love… that’s what truly matters. | 但是爱……那才是真正重要的。 |
[32:01] | And love is bigger than those… | 而且爱比你谈论的… |
[32:04] | … feelings you’re talking about. | …那些感觉更大。 |
[32:07] | Hmm. | 嗯。 |
[32:09] | Does that makes sense? | 这有意义吗? |
[32:11] | I think so. | 我想是的。 |
[32:16] | Mind telling me who this girl is? | 介意告诉我这个女孩是谁吗? |
[32:18] | – I mind. – You sure? | – 我介意。- 你确定? |
[32:20] | – Yep. – How about now? | – 是的。- 现在怎么样? |
[32:22] | Nope. | 没怎样。 |
[32:24] | You can tell her. | 你可以告诉她。 |
[32:25] | She won’t talk. | 她不会说的。 |
[33:03] | Here. I haven’t read it, but… | 给你。我还没读过,但是… |
[33:06] | Oh… Oh, it’s beautiful. | 哦…哦,很漂亮。 |
[33:09] | Thank you! | 谢谢你! |
[33:11] | I hope you find whatever your heart desires in its pages. | 我希望你能在书中找到任何你期待的东西。 |
[33:13] | I’m sure I will. | 我相信我会的。 |
[33:15] | Look at all this. Uh… Aberdeen, | 看这一切。呃…阿伯丁, |
[33:17] | Isle of Skye! | 斯凯岛! |
[33:19] | – Allô, Diana. | 你好,黛安娜。(法语) |
[33:23] | Jerry. | 杰瑞。 |
[33:24] | Uh, how are you today? | 嗯,你今天好吗? |
[33:26] | – Fine, thank you. – How long can I keep this for? | – 很好,谢谢。- 我可以保留多久? |
[33:29] | What… what book is that? | 什么…那是什么书? |
[33:31] | – Uh… – Sorry, would you excuse us? | – 恩…-对不起,你能谅解我们吗? |
[33:35] | Oh. Of-of-of-of course. | 哦。当-当-当-当然。 |
[33:39] | Désole. | 抱歉。(法语) |
[33:44] | I think you made quite the impression | 我想你留下吃晚饭的时候, |
[33:46] | when you stayed for supper. | 给我留下了深刻的印象。 |
[33:49] | You can keep it as long as you like. | 你喜欢保留多久就多久。 |
[33:59] | – Ah… | – 啊… |
[34:10] | Jerry! | 杰瑞! |
[34:13] | This must belong to you. | 这一定是属于你的。 |
[34:19] | Uh… yes, it’s mine. | 呃…是的,这是我的。 |
[34:23] | Merci. | 谢谢。(法语) |
[34:45] | I’m sure she wasn’t herself at all. | 我敢肯定她根本不是她自己。 |
[34:47] | And for the first time ever, | 而且这是有史以来的第一次 |
[34:48] | I was completely confounded by what Miss Stacy was saying. | 我完全被史黛西小姐的话弄糊涂了。 |
[34:51] | What did she mean by “steps to consent”? | 她所说的“同意步骤”是什么意思? |
[34:54] | Perhaps it has to do with being escorted home. | 也许这与被护送回家有关。 |
[34:56] | Walking home? But there’s no touching. | 步行回家吗? 但不许触碰。 |
[35:00] | – Unless there’s rough ground. – So it’s like… | – 除非地面坎坷。- 就像… |
[35:03] | animal husbandry? | 畜牧业? |
[35:05] | That’s disgusting! We’re not filthy animals. | 真恶心!我们不是肮脏的动物。 |
[35:08] | But… animals don’t have to think. | 但是…动物不必思考。 |
[35:10] | Perhaps that’s why they bear offspring so easily. | 也许这就是为什么它们那么容易生育后代的原因。 |
[35:14] | Oh, no… that means… | 哦,不,那意味着… |
[35:16] | Perhaps Charlie is right. | 也许查理是对的。 |
[35:18] | Maybe intelligent and emotional females can’t bear children! | 也许聪明、感性的女人不能生孩子! |
[35:21] | Emotional?! | 情绪化?! |
[35:22] | Well, then you definitely aren’t pregnant, Ruby. | 好吧,那你无疑没有怀孕,鲁比。 |
[35:24] | But I don’t want to be barren! | 但是我不想变得荒芜! |
[35:26] | Well, surely there must be someone who can answer all this. | 好吧,肯定有个人可以回答所有这一切。 |
[35:36] | No. | 不。 |
[35:38] | No, no, no, no, no, no! | 不,不,不,不,不,不! |
[35:40] | – You have to do it. – In you go. | – 你必须这样做。- 你过去。 |
[35:43] | Uh… hello? | 呃…你们好? |
[35:46] | Anne has a question. | 安妮有一个问题。 |
[35:49] | Is… it true… | 是…这是真的… |
[35:52] | that women of intelligence | 有智慧和激情的女人, |
[35:54] | and passio… uh… emotion are | …呃…情感是 |
[35:57] | … doomed to be infertile? | …注定无法生育吗? |
[36:00] | Is that how repro… duction works? | 那是繁殖的原理吗? |
[36:04] | Ahem. | 唔。 |
[36:06] | Um… | 嗯… |
[36:08] | There’s nothing I’ve seen in my medical experience | 在我的医学经历中, |
[36:11] | that would lead me to believe that. | 没有什么能让我相信这一点。 |
[36:15] | So, uh… no. | 所以,唔…不是。 |
[36:22] | – Is that all? – The steps. | – 就这些吗?- 其它步骤。 |
[36:25] | Ask him. | 问他。 |
[36:31] | Well, good day, then. | 好吧,日安,那么。 |
[36:38] | He said seen! | 他说见过! |
[36:40] | What has he seen?! | 他看到了什么? |
[36:42] | Enough! | 够了! |
[36:44] | We need to purge ourselves of all of these nonsensical lies! | 我们需要清除所有这些荒谬的谎言! |
[36:50] | And I know a cure. | 而且我知道治愈方法。 |
[36:53] | And it’s in your book on Scotland, Diana. | 在你的苏格兰书里,黛安娜。 |
[36:55] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[36:56] | It’s called Beltane. | 它叫做五月一日。 |
[36:59] | We’ll all meet tonight, in the meadow, | 今晚我们都会在草地上见面, |
[37:02] | just past the Lake of Shining Waters, | 在光辉湖边, |
[37:03] | as soon as it’s dark. | 天快黑时。 |
[37:06] | Be there. | 就在那。 |
[37:12] | 埃文利公报 | |
[37:14] | “Mary LaCroix was born on a winter’s day | “玛丽·拉克鲁瓦出生在一个冬天。 |
[37:17] | in 1865. | 在1865年 |
[37:20] | As those who knew her well can attest, | 那些非常了解她的人可以证明的那样, |
[37:23] | her presence was felt like an endless summer. | 她的存在就像一个无尽的夏天。 |
[37:26] | Her smile could lighten a room where no candles were lit. | 她的笑容可以照亮一个没有点燃蜡烛的房间。 |
[37:30] | Her laugh could warm a home with an empty hearth. | 她的笑声可以温暖一个空炉膛的家。 |
[37:34] | Fierce yet kind, | 热烈而善良, |
[37:37] | she could cut a man down with her sharpness of tongue, | 她可以用她锋利的舌头砍倒一个男人, |
[37:40] | but would bandage the broken wing of a sparrow, | 但会包扎一只折断的翅膀的麻雀, |
[37:43] | such was her sense of justice. | 这就是她的正义感。 |
[37:46] | For she was as generous in spirit… | 因为她精神宽厚… |
[37:49] | as she was with her cinnamon-sugar glaze… | 就像她的肉桂糖釉一样… |
[37:52] | … constantly rebutting the lack of sweetness in this world. | …不断地抗击这个缺乏甜味的世界。 |
[37:58] | Her life was not short on challenges. | 她的一生中不乏挑战。 |
[38:01] | And still, she held no grudges, | 她依然没有怨恨, |
[38:04] | believing instead that grace is perennial, | 而是相信恩典是永恒的, |
[38:07] | like the green, green grass. | 像绿色的,绿色的草。 |
[38:11] | Whatever Mary did, she did fully, | 不管玛丽做什么,她都全力以赴, |
[38:14] | unwaveringly, with open arms. | 坚定地,张开双臂。 |
[38:17] | Whether it be raising her beloved son Elijah, | 不管是抚养她心爱的儿子以利亚, |
[38:20] | or welcoming her precious daughter, Delphine, into this world… | 或者欢迎她的珍贵女儿多芬来到这个世界…… |
[38:24] | … she lived life with both her hands. | …她用双手拥着生活。 |
[38:27] | And when she left this world on April 6, 1899… | 当她在1899年4月6日离开这个世界时… |
[38:31] | … her hands were held tightly by Sebastian… | …她的双手被塞巴斯蒂安紧紧握住 |
[38:35] | … the love of her life. | ……她一生的挚爱。 |
[38:40] | She was laid to rest… | 她安息了… |
[38:42] | in the place she called home. | 在她称为家的地方。 |
[38:46] | Avonlea.” | 埃文利。” |
[38:48] | – Hmm? | – 嗯? |
[38:50] | That’s your mama. | 那是你妈妈。 |
[38:56] | That’s your mama. | 那是你妈妈。 |
[39:07] | Oh, William… | 哦,威廉… |
[39:09] | … she was a lovely woman. | …她是一个可爱的女人。 |
[39:14] | I’m so ashamed we declined her invitations. | 我们拒绝了她的邀请,我感到很惭愧。 |
[39:17] | So utterly ashamed. | 真是惭愧。 |
[39:21] | Well, at least we gave her a fine Easter Sunday. | 至少,我们给了她一个美好的复活节。 |
[39:24] | We hardly gave it. | 我们几乎没有给。 |
[39:26] | And it wasn’t nearly enough. | 这还远远不够。 |
[39:31] | Perhaps we can bring some ease to their situation now… | 也许我们现在可以缓解他们的处境。 |
[39:35] | somehow. | 在某种程度上。 |
[39:38] | What about those marvellous apples of theirs? | 他们那些漂亮的苹果怎么样? |
[39:42] | We could include them in our export. | 我们可以把它们加入出口产品中。 |
[39:44] | Don’t you think they’d love them in England? | 你不觉得英国人会喜欢吗? |
[39:49] | I do indeed. | 我确信是的。 |
[39:52] | Let’s have the dear boys over to dinner to discuss, hmm? | 让我们邀请男孩们来吃饭讨论一下,好吗? |
[41:00] | Goddess of Beltane, Sacred Mother, Queen of May, | 贝尔坦女神,神圣的母亲,五月皇后, |
[41:04] | Wild Lady of the Woods, | 森林狂野女士, |
[41:06] | Guardian of Love and Life, | 爱与生命的守护者, |
[41:09] | welcome to our circle. | 欢迎来到我们的圈子。 |
[41:12] | We women, powerful and sacred, | 我们女性,强大而神圣, |
[41:15] | declare upon this Hallowed Night… | 在这个神圣的夜晚宣告…… |
[41:18] | Our heavenly bodies belong solely to us. | 我们的天体完全属于我们。 |
[41:22] | We shall choose whom to love | 我们将选择爱谁, |
[41:24] | and with whom to share trust. | 与谁分享信任。 |
[41:26] | We shall walk upon this earth with grace and respect. | 我们将带着优雅和尊重在这个地球上行走。 |
[41:30] | We’ll always take pride in our great intellect. | 我们将永远以我们的卓越才能为荣。 |
[41:34] | We’ll honour our emotions so our spirits may soar! | 我们将尊重自己的情感,使我们的精神升华! |
[41:38] | And should any man belittle us… | 如果有人轻视我们… |
[41:40] | … we’ll show him the door!! | …我们会让他远离我的大门! |
[41:42] | Our spirits are unbreakable, our imaginations free! | 我们的精神是坚不可摧的,我们的想象力是自由的! |
[41:46] | Walk with us, | 跟我们一起走, |
[41:48] | Goddess, so blessed are we! | 女神,我们是如此有福。 |
[42:21] | Ruby? | 鲁比? |
[42:23] | Ruby? Wh-what’s wrong? What is it? | 鲁比?哪出错了?怎么了? |
[42:28] | How I love being a woman! | 我多么喜欢做一个女人啊! |