时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:04] | – My heavens. – My heavens! | -我的天哪! -我的天哪! |
[01:08] | – What was that? – Who was that? | -那是什么? -那是谁呀? |
[01:10] | She was wearing pants! | 她穿着长裤 |
[01:12] | – What do you mean, “pants”? – Pants! | -你说“长裤”是什么意思? -就是长裤 |
[01:19] | Oh, God. | 不 糟糕 |
[01:20] | No, no, no, no, no. | 拜托别这样 |
[01:28] | Peddling it is. | 只好使劲踩了 |
[01:32] | Come on! | 拜托! |
[01:35] | Of all days… | 非要今天出事…真是难以置信 |
[01:37] | I can’t believe this. | |
[01:57] | I’m so sorry I’m late! | 我非常抱歉迟到了 |
[02:00] | Hello, I’m Muriel. | 各位好 我是穆丽尔 |
[02:02] | – Muriel Stacy. – Good day, Miss Stacy. | 穆丽尔斯塔西 你好 |
[02:04] | I’m Mrs Harmon Andrews, welcome. | 斯塔西老师 我是哈蒙安德鲁斯太太 欢迎 |
[02:06] | I’m afraid I lost track of the time. | 我一时忘了时间 |
[02:08] | I was decorating my new home. | 我忙着打点新家 |
[02:10] | You can use potatoes for so many things, it boggles the mind, it really does. | 马铃薯的用途之多 真正令人大感惊奇 |
[02:14] | And then my tardiness was compounded | 另外我的电动自行车抛锚 |
[02:16] | when my motorbike broke down on the way, and… | 以至于我来迟 |
[02:18] | all of this to say: please forgive my appearance | 总而言之 请原谅我这副模样 |
[02:20] | and my hopefully excusable delay. | 也恳请原谅我的迟到 |
[02:23] | Let’s hope that’s all we have to forgive. | 希望失误就到此为止 |
[02:29] | NETFLIX ♪ First thing, we’d climb a tree ♪ ♪ And maybe then we’d talk ♪ | |
[02:37] | ♪ Or sit silently ♪ | 原创剧集 |
[02:41] | ♪ And listen to our thoughts ♪ ♪ With illusions of someday ♪ | (人生是希望的坟场) |
[02:48] | ♪ Cast in a golden light ♪ ♪ No dress rehearsal ♪ | (你愿意发誓永远做我的朋友吗?) |
[02:56] | ♪ This is our life ♪ ♪ You are ahead by a century ♪ | (伟大的思想要用高深的字眼表达) |
[03:02] | – ♪ This is our life ♪ – ♪ You are ahead by a century ♪ | (在月光下的树上过夜) |
[03:08] | And Mother was talking to Mrs Pye | 我听见母亲和帕伊太太对话 |
[03:10] | and she said that the PMSC felt that Miss Stacy is probably unsuitable. | 她说前卫母亲缝纫社 有感斯塔西老师可能不适合这份工作 |
[03:13] | But she rides a motorbike! | 但是她骑电动自行车 |
[03:16] | Miss Stacy seems modern and thrilling! | 斯塔西老师感觉很现代化又令人期待 |
[03:19] | I heard she’s a spinster. | 我听说她是老处女 |
[03:20] | I heard she’s from the mainland. | 我听说她来自加拿大本土 |
[03:22] | Why would an unmarried woman from the big city come here? | 一个住在大城市的未婚女性 为何要来这里? |
[03:26] | There’s a scandal somewhere, you’ll see. | 肯定有见不得人的事 |
[03:28] | Mother hated Miss Stacy on sight. | 我母亲第一眼看到她就讨厌 |
[03:31] | So did mine. | 我母亲也是 |
[03:32] | show up an hour late. | 要捅大篓子就这样做 先迟到一个钟头 |
[03:34] | Dressed like a man. | -打扮得像个男人 |
[03:36] | To tea with the Progressive Mothers. | -那样和前卫母亲缝纫社喝茶 |
[03:38] | She may as well have hung a noose around her neck. | 她形同给自己判了死刑 |
[03:40] | Don’t disparage her when you don’t even know her. | 别轻意贬低人 尤其你还不认识对方 |
[03:43] | I think she sounds spectacular. | 我觉得她听起来好极了 |
[03:45] | I’m going to help pave the way for Miss Stacy. | 我会协助斯塔西老师融入 |
[03:47] | I know just how it is to be new and judged harshly. | 我完全懂得新来乍到 被严厉批判的心情 |
[03:50] | That fox is gonna be dead meat. | 那只狐狸死定了 |
[03:52] | I think I’ll make it into a hat. | 我打算拿它做一顶帽子 |
[03:53] | Fox? What fox? | -狐狸?什么狐狸? |
[03:54] | The one with the dark tail that’s been stealing chickens. | -有只狐狸偷吃附近的鸡 |
[03:56] | Well, there’s no fox here so how’s about you put the gun away? | 教室内没有狐狸 |
[03:59] | I’d like to live to meet the new teacher. | 把枪拿开 我想活着见新来的老师 |
[04:09] | I just laid the world at your feet, didn’t I? | 我把世界带到你脚下 是吧? |
[04:12] | – Good morning, everyone! – Good morning. | -早安 各位同学 -早安 |
[04:19] | Here you go, little lady. | 给你 年轻小姐 |
[04:21] | My name is Miss Stacy. | 请称呼我斯塔西老师 |
[04:24] | Please take that gun outside. The classroom is no place for a weapon. | 麻烦把枪拿到外面 教室不允许出现武器 |
[04:27] | Sure, I was… just about to do that. | 当然 我正打算这么做 |
[04:29] | Miss Stacy is my new ideal! | -斯塔西老师是我的新偶像 |
[04:31] | What a pretty room! So many windows! I love to see green… | -多棒的教室 有好多窗户 |
[04:35] | She seems to be a kindred spirit! | -我爱见到自然风景 -感觉她和我们很合拍 |
[04:37] | Alright, let’s get to know each other! | 好 |
[04:41] | Please stand up. | 我们来互相认识 请起立 |
[04:46] | She’s not wearing a corset! | -她没有穿束身衣 |
[04:48] | Oh, my goodness. | -我的天呀 |
[04:50] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的天呀 |
[04:52] | Now, please move all the desks to the side, and take a seat on the floor. | 请把全部桌子移开 然后坐到地板上 |
[04:56] | The floor? | 地板? |
[04:57] | We’re going to form a circle and make introductions. | 我们要围成一个圈 然后自我介绍 |
[05:03] | Diana, I feel so uplifted. | 戴安娜 我好兴奋 |
[05:05] | School is finally going to be everything I dreamed it would be. | 学校终于要变成我想象中的样子了 |
[05:11] | Straight up. | 往下扳、往下 |
[05:14] | There we go. And… | 然后…这边 |
[05:17] | Alright. | 对了 |
[05:19] | Careful now. | 小心 |
[05:20] | There you go, lift the pen. | 接着拉起触动器 |
[05:23] | Now, that should keep the chickens safe. | 这样应该能让鸡安全了 |
[05:27] | I hope we’re the ones who catch the fox. | -希望能捉到那只狐狸 -这样吧 |
[05:29] | I tell you what… I’ll give you a share if we do. | 有捉到的话 我就分你一部分 |
[05:33] | That pelt should fetch a nice price. | 那些毛皮应该能卖个好价钱 |
[06:09] | And you’ll say two words that represent you | 你们要说两个代表自己的单字 |
[06:11] | using the first letters of your given name | 分别使用姓氏和名字的开头字母 |
[06:13] | and surname. | |
[06:15] | I’ll start. | 我先开始 |
[06:18] | Muriel Stacy. | 穆丽尔斯塔西 |
[06:20] | Mischievous… | 淘气的 |
[06:22] | scholastic. | 学者 |
[06:23] | Those would be my descriptors | 要是我有相同开头字母 |
[06:24] | if we had the same initials. | 那便会是我的形容词 |
[06:26] | – Let’s start with… – It’s like we were separated at birth. | -我们首先请… -好像我们是同个肚子里出生 |
[06:29] | Ahem. Ruby Gillis. | 鲁比·吉里斯 |
[06:36] | Romantic… | 浪漫的… |
[06:38] | girl? | 女孩? |
[06:39] | Ruby Gillis. | -鲁比吉利斯 |
[06:41] | Well done! | -表现很好 |
[06:42] | – Ruby has a crush on… – Gilbert Blythe! | -鲁比很迷恋… |
[06:45] | Oh, um… | -基尔伯特布莱斯 |
[06:48] | – Global… – He travelled the world for a year. | -全世界 -他曾经旅行世界 |
[06:50] | …and bookish. | 和书卷气 |
[06:51] | Everyone thinks he’s the smartest student. | 大家认为他是班上最聪明的学生 |
[06:53] | – Priscilla Andrews. – But I won the spelling bee. | -普瑞丝安德鲁斯 -但单字比赛是我赢了 |
[06:59] | Pragmatic… | 务实、实事求是 |
[07:01] | – Actualised… – She left our former teacher at the altar. | 她在红毯上抛弃我们前一任老师 |
[07:04] | Perhaps you’d like to share your comment with the class? | 你何不对全班分享你的意见? |
[07:07] | Oh, well, it’s no secret that Prissy was affianced to our former teacher | 这不是秘密 普瑞丝与前任老师订婚 |
[07:10] | but justifiably fled the wedding. | 但因为正当原因逃婚 |
[07:12] | I’d be happy to fill you in about everyone in Avonlea | 我会替你介绍艾凡里镇所有人 |
[07:15] | because I was an outsider once, too, and I know how hard… | -因为我也曾是外来人 我懂… |
[07:17] | No need to provide me with gossip, I don’t condone it. | -无须告诉我闲话是非 我绝不宽待这点 |
[07:20] | Oh, but nothing I said is a secret. | 但我说的事情都不是秘密 |
[07:22] | If someone needs me to know something, they’ll tell me. | 若有人希望我知道某件事 他们会自己告诉我 |
[07:27] | Why don’t you take your turn? What’s your name? | 不如下一个换你 你叫什么名字? |
[07:31] | Anne… Anne Shirley-Cuthbert… | 安妮…安妮雪利卡斯伯特 |
[07:36] | Anne. | 安妮 |
[07:38] | “A”… “A”… | |
[07:42] | An… | |
[07:47] | I’m sure you’ll think of some later. Why don’t you see me after class? | 我想你之后能想到的 下课后来见我 |
[07:50] | Moody Spurgeon? | 穆迪斯珀吉翁? |
[08:02] | Ooh! | |
[08:03] | – I need your help! – Rachel! | -我需要你的帮忙 |
[08:05] | Whatever is the matter? | -雷切尔 出了什么事? |
[08:07] | I’ve heard some shocking rumours about our new teacher. | 我听到关于新老师的惊人传闻 |
[08:09] | Rumours? | 我还以为发生可怕的事 |
[08:10] | – I thought something terrible had happened. – It has! | 确实发生了 |
[08:13] | I’ll put up some tea. | 我来泡茶 |
[08:15] | As a member of the Board of Trustees | 身为学校管理委员会的一员 |
[08:17] | I was against hiring a female teacher. | 我当初就反对聘请女老师 |
[08:21] | I said it was a dangerous innovation, but I was backed into a corner. | 我说过这新作法不妥 却被逼着点头 |
[08:24] | And now all this. | -结果现在变成这样 |
[08:25] | All what? | -变成怎样? |
[08:26] | The Progressive Mothers are all in a dither, that’s what. | 前卫母亲缝纫社全都忧心忡忡 |
[08:30] | I mean to find out the what and the why of it. Today. | 我打算今天去查清楚原因 |
[08:34] | – You’re coming with me. – Uh, Rachel… | -你得跟我一起去 -雷切尔 |
[08:35] | I’ll not be a party to whatever plan you have hatched. | 我拒绝参与其中 -无论你正策划什么 |
[08:39] | You have a child in that school. I don’t! | -你有孩子要上学 我没有 |
[08:42] | Whatever is happening there is happening to Anne. | 无论学校此刻是何情形 安妮都得承受 |
[08:44] | So, you are in a position to ask this woman pressing questions | 所以你有资格向她质疑提问 |
[08:48] | from a place of motherly concern. | 出于身为母亲的顾虑 |
[08:51] | You really think there’s cause to worry? | -你认为她有问题吗? -如果她有办法… |
[08:53] | If she’s capable of corrupting the young minds of Avonlea, then yes. | 教坏本地年轻学子 当然就有问题 |
[08:57] | We will stop by right after school. | 我们放学后立刻过去 |
[09:00] | We’ll take that loaf. | 把面包带上 |
[09:02] | To be neighbourly. | 以示友好 我也是 |
[09:32] | So, I’m hoping you wouldn’t mind tutoring me? | 所以希望你不介意替我辅导 |
[09:34] | I’m worried that I’m behind, and I’m very serious about medicine | 我担心自己进度落后 |
[09:37] | as my vocation. | 我对从医的志向非常认真 |
[09:38] | My husband accelerated his studies and got early entrance into college. | 我丈夫超前完成学业 因此提早进入大学 |
[09:41] | Husband? | 丈夫? |
[09:44] | I’m widowed, actually. | 他过世了 事实上 |
[09:45] | Oh. How tragical. | 太令人难过了 |
[09:50] | Anyway, with hard work | 总之 只要下功夫 |
[09:52] | it’s possible you could finish school early and be pre-med next year. | 你有机会提早毕业 明年开始读医学预科 |
[09:55] | I’ll do whatever it takes! | -我愿意做任何事 |
[09:57] | Let’s meet before class in the mornings and get you started. | -那么提前到校吧 -我们利用早上时段进行 |
[10:00] | Thank you! Thank you so much! | -谢谢你 非常感谢 |
[10:09] | If Gilbert is accelerating in his studies I’d like to, too. | 如果基尔伯特要超前学习 那我也要 |
[10:11] | I have ever so many vocations in mind. Oh, the list is endless, really. | 我内心有很多志向 怎么都列举不完 |
[10:15] | – Let’s put our heads together… – About that… | -我们一起想办法… -关于这点… |
[10:17] | After school every day works for me. Let’s start now! | 我能每天放学留下来 |
[10:19] | It’s Anne, isn’t it? | 现在就开始吧 |
[10:22] | With an “E”. | -你叫安妮是吧? -安全的安 |
[10:23] | Oh, I’ve thought of ever so many words that represent me since this morning. | 我从早上开始想了好多 代表自己的单字 |
[10:26] | I was planning on having a word with you about telling tales out of school. | 我是想和你谈 关于说人校外闲话这件事 |
[10:31] | But we’re in school, and I was only trying to help. | 但我们就在学校 而且我是想帮忙… |
[10:33] | But I see I should include respecting others’ privacy, as well. | 看来我也该强调尊重他人隐私这点 |
[10:39] | I’d like you to write an essay on the perils of gossip | 请你写一篇作文 针对说人闲话的坏处 |
[10:42] | and why it’s important to have empathy for others. | 以及为何抱持同理心很重要 |
[10:47] | It doesn’t have to be long… | 内容不必长 |
[10:48] | but it has to be meaningful. | 但必须有意义 |
[10:57] | Appalling. Stupid. Clueless. Anne Shirley-Cuthbert. | 恶劣、愚蠢、无知 |
[11:01] | – You’re being too hard on yourself. – I hate myself. | -安妮雪利卡斯伯特 -你太责难自己了 |
[11:02] | I made a terrible impression on beautiful Miss Stacy! | 我讨厌我自己 我给斯塔西老师留下糟糕的印象 |
[11:05] | – It’s true, but it’s nothing… – Everything I said came out wrong! | -这倒是真的… -我一开口就说错话 |
[11:08] | – That’s true, too, but it’s always… – Stop agreeing with me, Diana! | -这点也没错… -别再认同我 戴安娜 |
[11:11] | You can fix this, Anne. | 你可以挽救的 安妮 |
[11:13] | I’m sure any essay you write will be brilliant and resolve things. | 我相信你写任何文章 都会很出色且能化解问题 |
[11:18] | Gilbert will not outpace me either | 另外基尔伯特也别想超越我 |
[11:20] | just because he already knows his stupid vocation! | 只因为他已经清楚自己的愚蠢志向 |
[11:23] | You heard it here, Diana. I’m going to write the best essay in the world! | 你听好了 |
[11:26] | The world! | 我会写一篇 |
[11:38] | – Whoa. – Argh! | 全世界最棒的作文 |
[11:40] | Why can’t I do anything right today? | 为何我今天做什么都不顺? |
[11:43] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:46] | Have you seen my fox? | 你有看到我的狐狸吗? |
[11:47] | I have not seen a fox, yours or otherwise. | 我没见到半只 不管是谁的 |
[11:49] | Wait, you have a fox? | 慢着 你养了一只狐狸? |
[11:51] | Can you think about an opener for an essay on the perils of gossip? | 你能想一个作文开头 关于说人闲话的坏处吗? |
[11:54] | Um… Will you please slow down? | -你能否先慢下来? |
[11:56] | Will you please come back to school? I need your support! | -你能否回来上学? 我需要你的支持 |
[11:59] | I’m not coming back. | 我不会回去 |
[12:00] | Life’s too short. | 人生太短暂 |
[12:01] | I’m not accepted there, and you know that. | 我在学校不被接纳 你很清楚 |
[12:04] | Trust me, the new teacher won’t let anyone bully you. I’m sure of it. | 相信我 新来的老师 不会让任何人霸凌你 |
[12:07] | She’s a champion of good. | 她是极好的人 |
[12:08] | Anne, th is is what I’m going to do with my life. | 安妮 这是我人生想做的事 也是我正在做的 |
[12:12] | – So, I’m doing it. – I can’t think of what to write! | 我想不出写什么东西 怎么办? |
[12:14] | What am I going to do? I have to impress her. She has to like me! | 我得让她另眼相看 她一定要喜欢我 |
[12:17] | Maybe you just need a change of perspective? | 或许你只是需要换个角度思考 |
[12:20] | To… clear your head and save my art’s life? | 别去多想 然后拯救我艺术家的人生 |
[12:23] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:26] | Do you have a special place we could go that might… inspire? | 你知道有哪个特别地方能启发人吗? |
[12:30] | Get the ideas flowing? | 让人灵感泉涌? |
[12:31] | Somewhere with a bit more scope? | 某个视野更宽广的地方? |
[12:37] | Come to me, Muse! | 到我身边吧 |
[12:39] | You’re crazy! | 灵感女神! -你疯了 |
[12:41] | Yes, try it! | -没错 一起试试看 |
[12:43] | Come to me, Muse! | 到我身边吧 灵感女神! |
[12:46] | Come to me, Muse! | 到我身边吧 灵感女神! |
[12:48] | Louder! | 大声点 |
[12:50] | Come to me, Muse! | -到我身边吧 灵感女神! -到我身边吧 灵感女神! |
[13:11] | Good afternoon. | 午安 |
[13:13] | Good afternoon, Miss Stacy. | 午安 斯塔西老师 |
[13:15] | I’m Rachel Lynde | 我叫雷切尔林德 |
[13:16] | and this is my good friend, Marilla Cuthbert. | 这位是我的好友玛丽拉卡斯伯特 |
[13:19] | Hello. | 你好 |
[13:21] | Is everything alright? | 一切都好吗? |
[13:22] | You seem to be in quite a state of disrepair. | 你看起来似乎…一团糟 |
[13:25] | I’m often in this state. | 我常把自己弄成这样 |
[13:27] | We brought you some bread… | 我们带了些面包作为乔迁贺礼 |
[13:29] | – as a housewarming. – How kind! | 你们真是客气 |
[13:31] | – I’d invite you in, but… – We’d love to visit for a minute. | -我想邀请你们进来坐 但… -我们很乐意 |
[13:34] | Thank you, how nice. | 感谢你 真是亲切 |
[13:37] | Marilla has a child in your class, so we felt it was important to… | 玛丽拉有个孩子在你的班上 我们认为有必要… |
[13:40] | Sorry about the mess. I’m trying to diagnose the problem. | 抱歉家里很乱 我正试着找出毛病 |
[13:43] | With what… exactly? | 是什么东西有问题? |
[13:45] | Oh, this is a motorised bicycle. | 这是电动自行车 |
[13:48] | I so enjoy tinkering with mechanical things and figuring out what makes them tick. | 我很爱玩弄这些机械玩意 研究如何能顺利运作 |
[13:52] | Confessedly, even though I desire a peaceful country life | 说实话 即便我想要宁静的乡村生活 |
[13:55] | which is why I accepted this position… | 也因此我接下这职位 |
[13:57] | I do still love to race around, freely, wind in my hair… | 但我仍爱自由自在地骑车 感受风吹过头发 |
[14:02] | Yes, you are rather… unrestrained. | 你确实非常…无拘无束 |
[14:05] | I’ve never believed in corsets. | 我从不相信束身衣 |
[14:06] | Since I have a skeleton that holds everything up | 既然骨架已经撑起全身 |
[14:08] | I’ve never felt the need. | 自然没有其必要 |
[14:10] | And trousers are quite liberating. | 而且裤子穿起来很方便舒适 |
[14:14] | I assume you’re not affianced or married. | 你想必没有订婚或结婚吧 |
[14:18] | Feel free to assume. | 随你们怎么想吧 |
[14:20] | Have you determined that you’re going to be an old maid then? | 所以你是决定终身不嫁吗? |
[14:23] | I didn’t realise one had to decide. | 我不知道这事能由人决定 |
[14:25] | If you’re not careful, the matter will be decided for you. | 你若不更加注意 命运自会替你决定 |
[14:28] | Poor Marilla here knows all too well the unfulfilled life of an unmarried woman. | 可怜的玛丽拉最清楚这点 女人终身未嫁的缺憾人生 |
[14:34] | Word to the wise: you’re not doing yourself any favours | 应该不必我多说 |
[14:37] | with all this, this… | 你这样对自己没有任何好处… |
[14:39] | untidy whizzing about. | 弄这些乱七八糟的玩意 |
[14:43] | Marilla, you should offer some advice. | 玛丽拉 给点意见吧 |
[14:45] | On how to be a spinster or how not to be one? | 说如何当个老处女吗? 或是怎样避免? |
[14:48] | Regardless, that kind of behaviour may fly in the big city, but not here. | 不管如何 大城市可能通融这种行为 但这儿不一样 |
[14:52] | Folks will get the wrong impression. | 居民可能有不好观感 |
[14:53] | I expect some already have. | 我想已经有人如此 |
[14:56] | Which child is yours? | 你的孩子是哪位? |
[14:57] | Oh, she’s not mine exactly, but we think of her as so. | 确切来说不是我亲生 但我们对她视如己出 |
[15:00] | My brother and I adopted her. | 我兄长和我领养了她 |
[15:02] | Neither of them ever married. | 两人都没结婚 |
[15:05] | Her name is Anne. | -她的名字叫安妮 |
[15:06] | With an E. I know just who she is. | -安全的安 我非常清楚她是谁 |
[15:09] | The Board of Trustees, of which I am a founding member | 学校的管理委员会…我也是委员之一 |
[15:13] | hopes that your questionable… standards | 希望你这些有待商榷的标准 |
[15:16] | will make an abrupt turn for the better. | 能够立即校正比较好 |
[15:18] | If they do, I’m sure you will be the first to know. | 若有所改变 我想你们会是第一个知道 |
[15:21] | We ask that you remain conservative… | 同时请你在孩子面前保持… |
[15:24] | virtuous and restrained in front of the children… | 符合传统道德及严谨的作风 |
[15:27] | otherwise I can’t imagine you’ll be the proper educator for the youth of Avonlea. | 否则我无法将你视为 适合教导镇上青年学子的教师 |
[15:31] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[15:33] | I’m glad you do. | 很高兴你听懂了 |
[15:38] | Gossip lies eight times… no, nine times… | 十个谣言八个假…不对 |
[15:41] | And… tells a half-truth the tenth. | 九个假 |
[15:43] | That’s not bad. | 剩下一个虚实参半 感觉还行 |
[15:58] | Matthew! You set a trap? | 马修 你设了陷阱? |
[16:01] | It’s alright, it’s just a fox. | 放心 只是狐狸而已 |
[16:02] | No! He’s my friend! | 不 它是我的朋友 |
[16:05] | Please, Matthew, please take the trap away! | 拜托你 马修 撤掉陷阱吧 |
[16:07] | I couldn’t bear it if something happened to him! | 我无法承受它出什么差错 |
[16:09] | Sorry, Anne, we have to protect what’s ours. | 抱歉安妮 |
[16:12] | That is the way of things. | 我们得保护资产 事情本就是如此 |
[16:14] | I hope your friend, Mr Fox, has got the good sense to stay away. | 希望这位狐狸先生够聪明 懂得别靠近 |
[16:33] | Run! Run! | 快跑!快跑! |
[16:35] | Oh good, you’re not there. | 太好了 |
[17:12] | Oh, no. | 你不在那里 |
[17:57] | Not a chance. | 绝对不要 |
[18:03] | I could use some help with the fence this morning before you go. | -我还想你今早能帮忙我弄围篱 |
[18:05] | Can’t. Miss Stacy is expecting me early. | -不行 斯塔西老师要我提早到 |
[18:08] | I can’t believe I could actually be in college next year! | 不敢相信我有机会明年上大学 |
[18:11] | Wait, what do you mean next year? | -慢着 这话什么意思? |
[18:13] | Well, I told you last night, I’m accelerating my studies. | -我昨晚说过了 我打算加速学习 |
[18:16] | Yeah, but leaving next year, that was never the plan! | 但明年就离开和计划不同 |
[18:18] | I have a chance, finally, to get something that I want. | 我终于有机会争取我要的 |
[18:21] | Why wouldn’t I take it? | 怎么可能拒绝? |
[18:22] | I came here so we could work this land together for two years | 我跟你来是要花两年一起整顿土地 |
[18:25] | until it comes back to life, and I’ve learned farming | -等我学会耕作 |
[18:27] | and th e n you’ll go. | 然后你才走 |
[18:28] | The plan’s changed. | -计划改变 |
[18:29] | This is my future. | 这是我的未来 |
[18:31] | Your future. What about mine? | 你的未来?那我的呢? |
[18:32] | You don’t even consult me? I thought we were in this together. | 你甚至没找我谈 我们不是伙伴? |
[18:35] | We are. | -我们是 |
[18:36] | I don’t know what I’m doing, Blythe, this is a farm, not a ship! | -我不清楚自己做什么 -这是农场 |
[18:38] | You have plenty of time to get up to speed. | 不是轮船 -你有很多时间上手 |
[18:40] | While I’m here alone and you’re at school every minute? | -但你成天在学校没人教我 |
[18:41] | We can get you help. | -我们能找人帮你 |
[18:42] | Nobody wants to know me, let alone work for me. | 没人想认识我 更何况替我工作 |
[18:45] | How do I do all this by myself? | -我如何靠自己做到? |
[18:46] | You’ll figure it out! I gotta go. | -你自己想办法!我得走了 |
[18:53] | And Rachel was extremely insulting. | 而且雷切尔的话极度羞辱人 |
[18:57] | She crossed a line with me. | -她甚至冒犯到我 |
[18:59] | Sorry to hear it. | -很遗憾听到这样 |
[19:03] | Why aren’t you dressed? | 你为何没有穿好衣服? |
[19:05] | I’m afraid I can’t go to school today, I’m much too unwell. | 我今天可能无法上学了 我身体非常不舒服 |
[19:15] | – You don’t have a fever. – Oh! Woe is me… | -你没有发烧 -老天 我真是不幸 |
[19:17] | how I wish I didn’t have to miss school. | -真希望我能去上学 |
[19:20] | What have you got all over your fingers? | -你手指沾得到处是什么? |
[19:22] | Is that soot? | 那是煤灰吗? |
[19:25] | Oh! I… I… | -我… |
[19:26] | You smell like smoke. | -你身上有煤烟味 |
[19:28] | Anne Shirley-Cuthbert, tell the truth. | 安妮雪利卡斯伯特 给我说实话 |
[19:32] | If my fox wasn’t in danger, none of this would’ve happened! | 要不是我的狐狸有危险 这一切都不会发生 |
[19:35] | None of what? | 发生什么事? |
[19:42] | Lucky it was only your essay was burned and not all of Green Gables. | 幸好烧掉的只有你的作文 不是整座绿山墙 |
[19:46] | I can’t go to school today, I just can’t! | 我今天不能去上学 我没办法 |
[19:48] | Miss Stacy will never believe me, and I’ve already made the worst impression! | 斯塔西老师绝不会相信我 我已经给她留下糟透的印象 |
[19:54] | I’ll go along with you to explain things. | 我会陪你去解释 |
[19:57] | This is a right queer tale, and that’s for sure and certain. | 整起事件说来的确让人怀疑 |
[19:59] | Thank you, Marilla. | 谢谢你 玛丽拉 |
[20:01] | Would you mind extolling all of my virtues, as well, so tat she’ll like me better? | 你能顺便多说我的优点 让她喜欢我吗? |
[20:05] | Get yourself ready now. | 赶紧打扮出门 |
[20:16] | You and me. We’re going to get to know each other. | 你和我 我们会好好熟悉彼此的 |
[20:20] | It’s going be fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[20:22] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[20:26] | I think this is right. | 我觉得应该是这样 |
[20:28] | Hup! | |
[20:30] | Easy. | 别动 |
[20:34] | Ah, hey, hey, hey. Whoa. | 嘿… |
[20:37] | Show mercy. | 对我仁慈点 |
[20:39] | Right… | 对了 |
[20:41] | Stay… No! | 别动 不! 新计划 |
[21:00] | Alright then. | 很好 |
[21:02] | Wasn’t so bad. Heh! | 其实也不难 |
[21:06] | Hey… hey, hey! Ahh! | 嘿… |
[21:10] | Whoa! Ahh-ah! | 等等 回去! |
[21:19] | Jerry! Jerry, come here! | 杰瑞 快过来! |
[21:21] | What? | -怎么了? |
[21:22] | Could you do me a favour? | -你能帮我一个忙吗? |
[21:26] | Would you mind maybe jamming the trap? | 你能破坏陷阱吗? |
[21:28] | You know, rigging it so it won’t work? | 把零件弄坏让它故障? |
[21:31] | Why would I do that? | -我为何要这么做? |
[21:32] | To save my fox. | -救我的狐狸一条命 |
[21:33] | But Mr Cuthbert said he’ll split the profit with me! | 但卡斯伯特先生说好会分钱给我 |
[21:36] | What? | 什么? |
[21:38] | When I leaned back into the window, I hit my head, and then my essay fell | 我退出窗台时撞上头 然后弄倒油灯 |
[21:41] | and the oil lamp fell, and suddenly the pages were ablaze. | 结果灯倒在纸上 作文一瞬间化成火焰 |
[21:44] | I had the great idea to stomp on it with my shoes, and it went out. | 我想到法子、用鞋子踩熄火 火总算是灭了 |
[21:48] | And then I realised that the essay that I poured my heart into was ruined. | 这时我才发现 费尽心思写的作文毁了 |
[21:51] | So, I was hoping that maybe I could just tell you about it after school? | 所以我在想能否于放学后 |
[21:54] | Just the two of us? | 口述给你听 |
[21:58] | Oh. | 就我们俩? |
[21:59] | It just seems a shame to have to write it again… | 重写一篇似乎可惜 |
[22:02] | when it was perfect just as it was. | 毕竟那篇已经非常完美 |
[22:04] | I felt ever so inspired after the lesson. I learned a lot. | 我写完后反省了许多 也真正学到教训 |
[22:07] | I’m sorry but… | 我很抱歉 |
[22:09] | you’re going to have to complete the assignment, Anne. | 但你仍须完成这项作业 |
[22:12] | I’ll see to it that she does. | 我会监督她完成的 |
[22:16] | Adversity can be a blessing. | 逆境有时是一种好事 |
[22:23] | I hope you weren’t eavesdropping. | -希望你刚才没有偷听 |
[22:25] | I’m trying to study. | -我正试着专心读书 |
[22:26] | I’m going to need Miss Stacy’s help with my vocation soon, too. | -我很快也会需要斯塔西老师辅导 |
[22:29] | Do whatever you want. | -你爱怎样就做吧 |
[22:31] | What’s happened to the desks, if I may ask? | 容我请教 教室桌子上哪去了? |
[22:33] | I call it a forum for hands-on learning. | 我把这称作参与式学习 |
[22:36] | What is your problem? | 你到底有什么毛病? |
[22:39] | How is your vocation mine? | 你的志向又与我何干? |
[22:41] | It’s not. So sorry to interrupt. | 的确无关 |
[22:43] | Please, carry on with your goals. | 真是抱歉打扰 继续追求你的目标吧 |
[22:53] | Would you care to stay and observe? | 你想留下来一起旁听吗? |
[22:56] | Why, thank you. | 老天 |
[22:58] | I believe I would. | 谢谢你 我想我很乐意 |
[23:00] | Alright, class, let’s begin. | 好 同学们 开始上课 |
[23:04] | Gilbert? | 基尔伯特? |
[23:07] | Please. | 这边请坐 |
[23:12] | Science changes the world for the better. | 科学让世界改变进步 |
[23:15] | Does anyone know what electricity is? | 有人知道电力吗? |
[23:17] | Light. | -光线? |
[23:18] | Yes, and? | -是的 还有呢? |
[23:19] | A form of energy? | -一种能量? |
[23:20] | Electricity is indeed a form of energy. | -电力确实是一种能量 |
[23:22] | I was going to say that. | -我正打算那样回答 |
[23:23] | If you’ve ever watched a thunderstorm | -如果你们见过雷雨 |
[23:25] | with mighty lightning bolts darting down from the sky | 看着强力闪电划过天空 |
[23:28] | that’s electricity. | 那就是电力 |
[23:30] | Powerful stuff. | 一种强大的能量 |
[23:32] | A bolt of lightning is a sudden, massive surge of electricity | 闪电是一种瞬间释放的强大电流 |
[23:35] | between the sky and the ground beneath. | 发生于天空与大地之间 |
[23:38] | Electrical currents live inside atoms. | 电流存在原子之间 |
[23:41] | And atoms are small particles that make up all matter. | 原子则是一种微小粒子 能构成所有物质 |
[23:45] | They’re so small that it takes billions and billions of them | 其体积之小 至少得有无数亿的原子 |
[23:49] | just to make something useful like… | 才能组成有用的东西 |
[23:51] | A nail. | 例如钉子 |
[23:53] | All objects that take up space and have mass are called matter. | 任何具有质量和体积的东西称作物质 |
[23:57] | And everything around you is made up of matter. | 身边一切事物皆由物质组成 |
[23:59] | Chocolate cake is made up of matter. | 巧克力蛋糕是物质所组成 |
[24:01] | These walls… the school is made up of matter. | 这道墙、这间学校都是由物质组成 |
[24:05] | You are made up of matter. | 你们也是由物质组成 |
[24:07] | Now, today, without a standard power source | 今天我们不像大城市 |
[24:09] | like they have in the big cities… | 没有正规电力来源 |
[24:11] | we are going to make our own electric current | 所以我们要自己创造电流以便点亮… |
[24:14] | in order to illuminate… | |
[24:17] | a light bulb. | 一颗灯泡 |
[24:20] | How many of you have ever seen one? | -你们有多少人看过灯泡? |
[24:22] | In New York, actually. | -在纽约 |
[24:24] | In Charlottetown. | 在沙洛镇 |
[24:25] | My aunt Josephine has electricity. | 我的姑妈约瑟芬家里有电 |
[24:27] | Well, with a light bulb | 有了灯泡 |
[24:29] | scientists have found a way to send electric currents… | 科学家发现一个方法 |
[24:33] | atoms carrying energy… | 将电流传送至…原子能携带能量 |
[24:35] | into a container full of gas… | 传送至一个充满气体的空间 |
[24:37] | a different type of atom. | 内含另一种不同的原子 |
[24:39] | And when those two types of atoms meet | 当两种不同的原子相撞 |
[24:42] | they exchange their energy and make… | 透过互相交换能量而产生… |
[24:45] | Light! | -光线 -光线 |
[24:46] | So, here in Avonlea… | 因此在艾凡里镇 |
[24:48] | …with a little ingenuity and some Prince Edward Island potatoes | 只要有一颗灯泡 |
[24:51] | we have… electricity. | 以及爱德华王子岛的马铃薯 |
[24:59] | Ah-ah-ahem. Ah-ah-ahem! | 我们就能拥有电力 |
[25:03] | Why, hello! | 你们好 |
[25:04] | Ahem. Good timing. We were just brightening our day. | 各位来得正好 |
[25:07] | Won’t you join us? | 我们正学习发电 一起加入吗? |
[25:10] | – Miss Stacy is wonderful teacher. – Yes! She is. | -斯塔西老师真了不起 -是的 她真是 |
[25:14] | Does it taste like chocolate? | -这尝起来像巧克力吗? |
[25:15] | – Moody, no! – Don’t! | -穆迪 不要! |
[25:17] | Moody, no! | 穆迪! |
[25:18] | Oh! | |
[25:20] | Moody! | -穆迪! |
[25:21] | – Everybody stand still, right where you are. – My child, my child! | -每个人站好别动 -我的孩子! |
[25:23] | Please stay back, thank you. | -麻烦请退后 谢谢 |
[25:25] | Let’s keep our heads. | 大家请冷静 |
[25:27] | Logic dictates there are no shards under your feet | 保持镇静才能避免踩到玻璃碎片 |
[25:30] | and I’d like to keep it that way. | 而我希望谁都别踩到 |
[25:32] | I’ll fetch a broom. Huh. | 我去拿扫把 |
[25:56] | Good boy. Ey. | 等等 |
[26:10] | You owe me five dollars. | 你欠我五块钱 |
[26:13] | Sebastian? | 赛巴什汀? |
[26:18] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[26:23] | What are you doing here? | 你到这儿做什么? |
[26:27] | I don’t know. | 我也不晓得 |
[26:33] | Let’s get you away from here. What if that glass had cut your face? | 我们快离开 免得玻璃割伤你的脸 |
[26:37] | Mother, please, it was my fault! | 拜托 母亲 那是我的错 |
[26:38] | You should have been sitting, safe and sound, at a desk! | 你应该平安无事地坐在桌前学习 |
[26:40] | We expect this classroom to be orderly and calm | 我们希望这个教室井然有序又安静 |
[26:43] | and we expect you to conform to the curriculum. | 另外我们期望你能遵照课程教学 |
[26:45] | Science is part of the course of study. | 自然科学也是课程一部分 |
[26:47] | That wasn’t science, that was prestidigitation. | 那才不是自然科学 那是变戏法 |
[26:50] | Oh, for heaven’s sake. It was an excellent lesson. | 看在老天的份上 刚才的课明明好极了 |
[26:54] | We want our children to learn, safely, | 我们希望孩子安全地学习规定内容 |
[26:57] | what is required to prepare them for higher education. | -以便未来升学 |
[26:59] | Not the circus. | -不是耍把戏 |
[27:01] | Pardon me, Miss Stacy is a dedicated, capable teacher. | 恕我插嘴 斯塔西老师 是尽责、有能力的教师 |
[27:05] | I hope to be exactly like her someday. | 我希望有天能像她一样 |
[27:07] | She is a smart, lovely career woman | 她是聪明的职业女性 |
[27:09] | who is a superior educator | 也是一名杰出的教育者 |
[27:11] | despite overcoming a tragical romance. | 仅管经历过叫人悲伤的恋情 |
[27:14] | Good thing you’ll be writing that essay on gossip again. | 好在你将重写那篇关于说闲话的作文 |
[27:16] | The Progressive Mothers lobbied hard for the first female teacher in Avonlea. | 前卫母亲缝纫社努力游说 才请来本地首位女教师 |
[27:21] | Please don’t squander the opportunity. | 请别浪费难得的机会 |
[27:34] | You have to talk to him. | 你必须和他谈谈 |
[27:37] | Tell Gilbert how you feel. | 告诉基尔伯特你的感受 |
[27:39] | You had an agreement, and he broke it. | 你们有过协议 他却不遵守 |
[27:42] | I don’t want to stand in his way. | 我不想阻碍他 |
[27:44] | – He’s following his dream. – Even at the expense of yours? | 他正在追求梦想 即使得牺牲你的梦想? |
[27:47] | Everything is different from how I thought it would be. | 这一切与我原先所想不同 |
[27:51] | I thought farming was, finally, the life for me, but now I don’t know. | 我以为耕作的人生会适合我 但我现在不确定了 |
[27:57] | Being outside | 在阳光下 |
[27:59] | working with your hands | 靠自己的双手干活 |
[28:01] | where everything you do every day counts for something. | 每一天的付出都有所回报 |
[28:05] | Sounds like a life to me. | 听起来是不错的人生 |
[28:10] | What I do know | 我只知道 |
[28:11] | is that I’m not going backwards. | 我再也不会回头 |
[28:13] | I’m done on the ships. | 我受够了船上的生活 |
[28:16] | After ten years, I really hoped to stay in one place. | 漂泊十年了 如今我只想找个地方落脚 |
[28:19] | Ten years? | 十年?但你看起来好年轻 |
[28:21] | But you’re so young. | |
[28:23] | Old on the inside. | 可惜内心已老 |
[28:27] | Is there any work here in the Bog? | 沼泽区能找到工作吗? |
[28:29] | If you’re willing to take it. | 只要你愿意屈就 |
[28:31] | Why wouldn’t I take it? | 我为何会想拒绝? |
[28:33] | Coloured folks do the jobs white folks won’t. | 有色人种只能接到白人不想做的事 |
[28:36] | So, if you willing to fetch and tote and scrub and haul, you’ll be all set. | 所以你若肯做苦力 一切就万事俱备 |
[28:40] | Could I buy my own land here? Homestead? | 我在这能买地吗?建立家园? |
[28:43] | That’s a big dream, a wonderful dream. | 这个梦想很大 |
[28:45] | I understand it, but… | 当然是很美好 我能了解… |
[28:48] | you got to understand | 但你必须明白 |
[28:50] | dreams don’t come true in the Bog. | 梦想在沼泽区不会实现 |
[28:56] | Maybe they do. | 或许可能实现 |
[29:13] | It’s getting late. | 天色有点晚了 |
[29:15] | Would you like to come for supper? | 到我家用餐吗? |
[29:19] | There’s nothing more I’ve ever wanted in this world. | 这世界上没有我更想做的事 |
[29:30] | Well… | 怎么说…今天与我原先所想不同 |
[29:31] | this day went differently than I’d imagined. | |
[29:34] | May we walk you partway home? | -我们能顺路送你一程吗? |
[29:36] | You’re very kind. | -感谢你的好意 |
[29:38] | Personally, I like not having to read books every day. | 就个人来说 我很高兴今天回家不用读书 |
[29:41] | Is that meant to be consoling? | 这话算是安慰吗? |
[29:43] | Leave the fox alone, Billy! | 放过那只狐狸 |
[29:44] | He’s an innocent creature! | 比利 它是无辜的生命! |
[29:46] | He’s my new hat! | 它是我的新帽子 |
[29:55] | May I meet you at home, Marilla? I need to make a stop. | 玛丽拉 我们家里见好吗? 我必须去个地方 |
[29:58] | You’ve got an essay to write. Before dark. | 你还有作文要写 赶在天黑之前 |
[30:01] | It’s a matter of some urgency regarding my fox. | 这是紧急事件 事关我的狐狸 |
[30:03] | Ah, yes, your friend, the fox, foe of homework. | 对了 你的狐狸朋友 害作业烧毁的元凶 |
[30:07] | It won’t take long, you could come with me. | 不会花太久 你们也能一起来 |
[30:09] | Just promise that you’ll never tell a soul about what you’re going to see. | 只要保证你们不会把所见说出去 |
[30:25] | Please pretend none of this exists. | 请假装没看到这些 |
[30:27] | Anne Shirley-Cuthbert, is that your lunch you’re leaving on the ground? | 安妮雪利卡斯伯特 你现在是把午餐扔地上吗? |
[30:31] | My fox must be hungry. | 我的狐狸肯定是肚子饿 |
[30:33] | That’s the only reason he’s stealing chickens. | 所以它才会偷吃鸡 |
[30:34] | I have to feed him to protect him. | -我得喂饱它 |
[30:36] | This is extraordinary! | 让它免于伤害 -这真是太了不起 |
[30:39] | You’ve created an enchanted kingdom here. | 你在这儿打造了魔法王国 |
[30:44] | Oh, it gives me such a thrill that you perceive it so! | 你有这样想法 我真是太开心了 |
[30:47] | I devote myself to my education here, just so you know. | 我都在这儿做功课 |
[30:50] | I created a story club | 我成立了故事会 |
[30:51] | and we write and critique each other’s work. | 大家写作后互相评论作品 |
[30:54] | This place provides so much scope for the imagination, don’t you agree? | 这地方能激发很多想象空间 你不认为吗? |
[30:58] | – Who made these sculptures? – Cole. | 这些泥塑是谁做的? |
[31:01] | Aren’t they magnificent? | 柯尔 是不是很出色? |
[31:03] | Cole is my friend and a brilliant artist. | 柯尔是我的朋友 也是杰出的艺术家 |
[31:06] | He’s really honing his talents now he refuses to go school. | 他现在专心磨练创作 拒绝去上学 |
[31:10] | Why isn’t he in school? | 他为何不去上学? |
[31:11] | He’s been bullied. | 他受到霸凌 |
[31:13] | Oh, is it gossip if I tell you that? | 我若说出来是否也算说人闲话? |
[31:15] | But… I’d dearly love to tell you | 当然我很想告诉你 |
[31:17] | because I’m sure you could help. | 因为我确定你能帮助他 |
[31:19] | If I really need to know, and if I could help him, you should tell me. | 若我必须知道此事且能帮上忙 你就该告诉我 |
[31:24] | Gossip is another thing entirely. | 说人闲话完全是另一回事 |
[31:29] | Why don’t we all go in? | 我们何不进去坐? |
[31:45] | Won’t you please sit down? | 你们先请坐吧 |
[32:04] | If you wouldn’t mind pinky swearing? | 若两位不介意 能否勾手发誓? |
[32:12] | We hereby swear to protect the sanctity of this sacred space. | 我们于此发誓保护此神圣之地的圣洁 |
[32:17] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[32:19] | I swear. | -我发誓 -我发誓 |
[32:22] | Bash! | 巴什 |
[32:24] | Just wait till you see what I got you for supper! | 等着瞧我给你 带了什么晚餐材料 |
[32:27] | Thought you could teach me to make crab callaloo! | 想说你能教我煮蟹肉蔬菜浓汤 |
[32:30] | A little taste of home. | 来点久违的家乡味 |
[33:11] | Smells like paradise. | 这味道就像天堂一样 |
[33:14] | You think you’re in heaven? | -你以为置身天堂? |
[33:16] | Nah. | -不 |
[33:19] | Feels more like home. | 感觉更像回到家 |
[34:22] | Come out, come out wherever you are! | 出来 不管你躲在哪儿 |
[34:32] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗? |
[35:21] | Easy, Tina. | 蒂娜 |
[35:22] | Oh! | 慢点 |
[35:28] | Morning. Have far to go? | 早安 你的路程还有多远? |
[35:30] | I’m not sure. I’m headed to the Mackenzie farm. | 我不太确定 我要去麦肯锡农庄? |
[35:33] | That’s still a fair ways on foot. | 步行还要走好一会儿呢 |
[35:35] | I’m happy to drop you off, if you like. | 我很乐意顺路载你一程 |
[35:37] | Oh, I’d be much obliged. I don’t have much time before school. | 真的十分感谢 距离开始上课没多少时间了 |
[35:40] | You must be the infamous Miss Stacy. I’m Harmon Andrews. | 你肯定是臭名昭著的斯塔西老师 我是哈蒙安德鲁斯 |
[35:45] | Infamous. Well. | 臭名昭著 好吧 |
[35:48] | Let’s just say I’ve heard about you. | 我是说我听说过你 |
[35:50] | Come on, Tina. | 走吧 蒂娜 |
[36:35] | Are you alright? | 你还好吗? |
[36:37] | Why won’t you listen to me? | 你为何不听我说的话! |
[36:45] | Anne. Anne! | -安妮! |
[36:46] | Leave her be. | -让她去吧 |
[36:48] | Think of something else. | 别去多想了 |
[36:50] | Sometimes you just have to use your imagination. | 有时你只能自己去想象 |
[37:00] | And I learned that your son has faced difficulties at school? | 我听闻你儿子在学校面临一些困难 |
[37:04] | Difficulties? | 困难? |
[37:06] | Ah, he’s smart enough. | 他挺聪明的 |
[37:07] | It seems he’s been bullied | 他似乎受到霸凌 |
[37:09] | so, I thought we might discuss it all together. | 所以我想我们能一起讨论 |
[37:11] | Maybe I can help? | -或许我能帮上忙? |
[37:12] | – Bullied. – Yes. | -受到霸凌? |
[37:14] | It… It’s my understanding that it might be | 是的 |
[37:16] | because Cole stands out | 据我所知… |
[37:19] | from the rest of the children. | 原因可能是柯尔有别于其他孩子 |
[37:22] | What did he have to say about all this? | 他对此怎么说? |
[37:24] | – Say about it? – Yes. | -他怎么说? |
[37:26] | When you talked to him. | -没错 你和他谈的时候 |
[37:27] | I… I haven’t met him yet. | 我还没见过他 |
[37:29] | Apparently, he hasn’t been to school for quite some time. | 显然他已经有段时间没上学了 |
[37:31] | But he goes every day… | 他每天都去…带着书本 |
[37:33] | with his books… | |
[37:35] | every morning. | 每天早上出门 |
[37:41] | Cole? | 柯尔! |
[37:42] | Cole? Come here! | -柯尔 出来 |
[37:44] | I’m sorry, I… | -非常抱歉 我… |
[37:45] | We’ve made sacrifices to allow him schooling | 我们付出牺牲好让他上学 |
[37:47] | and if he’s not going, we need him here working the farm. | 他若不去学校 |
[37:49] | Cole! | 就得留在农场做事 柯尔! |
[37:54] | Ready for school? | 准备好去上学? |
[37:56] | Just about to set off. | 我正要出发 |
[37:58] | I saw your sculptures, Cole, you’re a gifted artist. | 我见过你的泥塑 柯尔 你很有艺术天分 |
[38:02] | Seems you’ve yet to meet the new teacher. | 你似乎还没见过新来的老师 |
[38:05] | Seems you’ve been lying to us. | 看来你一直对我们撒谎 |
[38:09] | Cole! Cole! Come back here right now! | 柯尔 立刻给我回来! |
[38:11] | Cole! | 柯尔! |
[38:50] | You sold me out! | 你出卖我 |
[38:53] | I trusted you! | 我那么信任你 |
[38:55] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[38:57] | You brought the teacher here? You told her about me? | 你把老师带来这 告诉她我的事 |
[39:00] | Are you that desperate to be liked? | 你就这么想被喜欢? |
[39:05] | She told my parents I’m not in school! | 她告诉我父母我没去上学 |
[39:09] | I was trying to help! | 我只是想帮忙 |
[39:10] | Well, you ruined my life! | 你毁了我的人生! |
[39:14] | They’ll never let me leave the farm now | 他们再也不会让我离开农场 |
[39:17] | not even for school! | 甚至是上学 |
[39:19] | It’s over! | 一切结束了 |
[39:21] | I have nothing! | 我什么都没了 |
[39:28] | Who would do this? | 谁会做这种事? |
[39:29] | – Do you know who did this? – No. | -你知道是谁做的吗? -不… |
[39:31] | Who else did you show? | -你还带过谁来? |
[39:32] | No one! I don’t, I don’t know. | -没有了!我不… 我也不晓得 |
[39:49] | Cole. | 柯尔… |
[39:53] | Cole. | 柯尔! |
[39:56] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[40:09] | I don’t know who’s it was. Definitely no one here. | -但我不清楚那是谁做的 -真的有够难看 |
[40:13] | All those books and sculptures. | 毫无疑问 还有那些书? |
[40:16] | – I took out one. – I shot out every one. | -跟那些泥塑? -对了 那些泥塑 |
[40:18] | I missed probably one shot. | 我射倒每个泥塑 而且只射歪一次 对不起 |
[40:28] | Miss Stacy? Everything alright? | 斯塔西老师 |
[40:32] | Mmm-hmm. Stop it! | 一切都好吗? |
[40:51] | Wait! | 走开! |
[40:52] | Get… | 走…开! |
[40:54] | – No, no, no! – Little freak! | -不 |
[40:56] | – Don’t hurt him! – Hey, hey! | 别伤害他 |
[41:02] | Uaargh! | -怪胎 别过去! |
[41:35] | Cole! Cole! | 柯尔! |