时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | And when my big sister, Susan, was proposed to, he said: | 我大姐苏珊被求婚时 对方这么说 |
[00:09] | “Father has given me the farm in my own name. | “父亲给我一座登记在我名下的农庄 |
[00:13] | What do you say, darling pet, if we get hitched this fall?” | 你怎么说 小亲亲 我们今年秋天结婚如何?” |
[00:17] | Have you ever heard such a thing? | 你们听说过这种话吗? |
[00:18] | That’s it? | -就这样? |
[00:20] | Anne, he called her “darling pet.” | -安妮 他叫她“小亲亲” |
[00:22] | That proposal is about as amorous as Mr Phillips doing a roll call. | 这段求婚词的含情指数 跟菲利普老师点名没两样 |
[00:26] | Jane says Prissy’s convinced it’ll happen any day now. | 简说普瑞丝相信她不久会被求婚 |
[00:31] | “Prissy, you leave me breathless! | 普瑞丝 你令我无法呼吸 |
[00:33] | Marry me, or I shall die choking on my love for you to the end!” | 嫁给我 否则我对你的爱 将使我窒息而死 |
[00:36] | My… brother has guaranteed me a position on the Toronto Stock Exchange. | 我的兄长担保我 多伦多证券交易所的职位 |
[00:40] | And upon our relocation | 也保证搬迁之后 |
[00:42] | he’s promised introductions to the city’s social elite. | 引荐当地社会高层给我们认识 |
[00:45] | “Will you have me, my dearest Ruby?” | 你愿意接受我吗 亲爱的鲁比? |
[00:49] | No. | 我拒绝 |
[00:50] | I plan to have several beaus and be proposed to several times | 我打算和数名对象见面 然后被求婚数次 |
[00:53] | just to drive Gilbert Blythe mad before I accept his offer. | 好让基尔伯特布莱斯发疯 最后才接受他的求婚 |
[00:57] | Your turn, Anne. | 轮到你 安妮 |
[01:04] | For you… I will build a castle | 为了你 我愿筑一座城 |
[01:07] | with each brick forged in my heart with the fire of my transcendent love. | 而每一块砖皆由我内心 对你的爱锻造炼成 |
[01:13] | Will you accept this exquisite diamond ring? | 你愿意收下这枚绝美的钻戒吗? |
[01:16] | My life will only be complete if you consent to our marriage. | 唯有你点头应允 我的人生才能完整 |
[01:20] | I vow to be a… distinguished | 我发誓我会成为 |
[01:22] | and… and… and worthy husband. | 一名出色且…可敬的丈夫 |
[01:26] | Good Lord, man. Stand up at once. | 老天 快站起来 |
[01:30] | Sh-she will want for nothing. | 我会满足她的所有愿望 |
[01:32] | Prissy? | 普瑞丝 |
[01:34] | What say you? | -你的回答是? |
[01:36] | Yes! | -我愿意! |
[01:46] | Thank you, Father. | 谢谢你 父亲 |
[01:51] | NETFLIX ♪ First thing, we’d climb a tree ♪ ♪ And maybe then we’d talk ♪ | |
[01:58] | ♪ Or sit silently ♪ | 原创剧集 |
[02:02] | ♪ And listen to our thoughts ♪ ♪ With illusions of someday ♪ | (人生是希望的坟场) |
[02:09] | ♪ Cast in a golden light ♪ ♪ No dress rehearsal ♪ | (你愿意发誓永远做我的朋友吗?) |
[02:16] | ♪ This is our life ♪ ♪ You are ahead by a century ♪ | (伟大的思想要用高深的字眼表达) |
[02:23] | – ♪ This is our life ♪ – ♪ You are ahead by a century ♪ | (在月光下的树上过夜) |
[02:31] | When you go to school and leave me here whole day with no one to talk to | 当你去学校 丢下我独守空屋时 |
[02:35] | I keep myself busy. | 我就自己找事做 |
[02:36] | If you cook and the food ain’t have no taste | 如果你煮的菜没味道 |
[02:38] | I chew and swallow. | 我就囫囵吞下 |
[02:40] | I’ve carried this pain, quiet, into the cold Canadian spring. | 我不吭一声忍着这痛苦到现在 |
[02:45] | You know me, Blythe. I don’t like to complain. | 你知道我的 我不爱抱怨 |
[02:47] | So when I say lesser men would’ve cracked by now… | 所以当我说 略逊于我的人早就崩溃了… |
[02:51] | – Then? – Exactly. | -代表…? -真的会发疯 |
[02:55] | I’m ready. Close the door. | 我准备好了 关门吧 |
[02:58] | – Uh, no. – You’re right. | -不要 -也是 |
[02:59] | Give it a good slam. I only wanna do this once. | 用力甩才对 我想一次到位 |
[03:01] | This is a very bad idea. Go see a doctor. | -这主意不好 |
[03:04] | For a toothache? Just be my friend. | 去看医生吧 -为了牙痛?是朋友就帮我 |
[03:06] | The onliest one I have in this vast, lonely country. | 你是这辽阔、孤独的国土上 我唯一的朋友 |
[03:12] | Ah! Nothing like a little peace and quiet. | 没有什么比和谐安静更好了 |
[03:20] | Whatever are you doing in there? | 你到底在里头做什么? |
[03:22] | – It’s a surprise! For your trip! – I don’t like surprises. | 这是给你路上的惊喜 我讨厌惊喜 |
[03:26] | That’s my issue with this whole business. It’s the not knowing I find disconcerting. | 生来个性使然 未知的概念让我感到不安 |
[03:29] | That’s why you’re going to the oculist. | 所以你才要去看眼科 |
[03:33] | To know! All will be revealed. | 为了知道 一切都会真相大白 |
[03:35] | Then again, I’m afraid of that too. | -对 |
[03:38] | So your eyesight isn’t what it used to be. It happens to people your age. | 但我也怕知道答案 -不过是视力不如从前 |
[03:41] | My age? | -到你的岁数都会这样 -我的岁数? |
[03:42] | Some of us manage to retain more of our girlish youth. | 我们有些人刚好懂得保住青春 |
[03:46] | Now, hurry it up. | -快点 |
[03:48] | We’re taking the train today, not a week from now. | 火车是今天出发 |
[03:50] | Finished! | 不是下周 -做好了 |
[03:52] | No peeking. | 不准偷看 |
[03:54] | What am I forgetting? | 我忘了什么? |
[03:56] | What am I forgetting? | 我忘了什么? |
[03:58] | Oh, Anne… | 安妮 |
[03:59] | upstairs in the cedar trunk in my closet | 到楼上我衣柜的雪松木箱 拿我那条好的披巾 |
[04:02] | – please fetch my good shawl. – Will do! | -没问题 |
[04:03] | Senility, the partner of failed vision. | -衰老健忘 是视觉退化的好朋友 |
[04:06] | I’m trying to remember why I invited you along. | 我想不起我为何邀请你 |
[04:08] | Oh, that’s right, I didn’t. | 对了 我根本没有 |
[04:11] | Consider me a burr in your sock. | 就当我是你袜子里的刺吧 |
[04:37] | Anne! | 安妮! |
[04:39] | Coming! | -来了 |
[04:40] | I can’t wait to get away from it all. | -我都等不及要离开了 |
[04:43] | Can you imagine? | 你能否想象 |
[04:44] | Tonight, I’m gonna be eating a meal that I didn’t cook. | 今天晚上 |
[04:47] | The mind reels. | 我将享用别人煮好的晚餐 光想就叫人兴奋 |
[04:49] | – Oh, thank you. – Oh. Uh, and… | 谢谢你 |
[04:53] | Marilla? | 还有 玛丽拉… |
[04:55] | May I use the curry that Sebastian gave you for the dinner I’m planning to cook tonight? | 我能用赛巴什汀送的咖哩煮晚餐吗? |
[04:58] | You may cook on top of the stove only. | 你只能在炉上煮饭 |
[05:01] | – You’re not to use the oven. Understood? – Mm-hmm. | 不准使用烤箱 懂吗? |
[05:03] | I want Green Gables standing when I come back tomorrow. | 我希望回来时绿山墙安然无恙 |
[05:06] | Curry? Ha! Let’s hope Matthew is standing when we return. | 咖哩?希望我们回来时马修还活着 |
[05:09] | – What now? – Oh, let’s be away! Let’s be away! | 怎么了? 我们该上路了 赶紧走吧 |
[05:12] | Come along now, Charlottetown awaits. | 快点 沙洛镇等着呢 |
[05:14] | – Don’t be late for school. – I won’t. | -记得上学别迟到 -我不会的 |
[05:16] | – And don’t burn down the house. – I won’t. | 别把房子烧了 |
[05:18] | And don’t get up to any mischief! | -我不会 -也别惹上任何麻烦 |
[05:21] | Bye! | 再见 (六便士) |
[05:26] | Diana, you’re such a dear. | 戴安娜 你人真是太好了 |
[05:28] | Thank you. Now I have everything I’ll need for the perfect wedding. | 多谢你 这下婚礼该有的都齐了 |
[05:32] | Prissy, do you have a bridal veil? | 普瑞丝 你有新娘面纱吗? |
[05:35] | I’m going to be wearing my mother’s. | 我会戴我母亲的 |
[05:36] | It’s a tradition in our family. | 这是我们家族传统 |
[05:38] | You should keep this sixpence and hand it down to your daughters. | 你该留下这枚六便士 之后传给你女儿 |
[05:42] | What are we buying? | 这是要买什么? |
[05:43] | Diana got a genuine sixpence for Prissy, all the way from London. | 戴安娜大老远从伦敦 弄来一枚六便士送给普瑞丝 |
[05:48] | I wrote to my cousin two months ago, as soon as I heard about the engagement. | 两个月前听到你订婚 我立刻就写信给表亲 |
[05:52] | – I’m just glad it got here in time. – Something old, something new. | -我真庆幸它赶上了 -旧东西、新东西 |
[05:55] | Something borrowed, something blue. | -借来的东西、蓝色的东西 |
[05:58] | And a silver sixpence in her shoe. | -还有新娘鞋中的六便士银币 |
[06:00] | Sounds painful. | 听起来很不舒服 |
[06:02] | Sounds like a magic spell for happiness. | 听起来是幸福的魔咒 |
[06:14] | You need to be more careful, bud. | 你得小心点 老兄 |
[06:23] | Is it healing alright? | 手伤恢复得如何? |
[06:25] | It’s getting there. Thanks. | 快好了 多谢关心 |
[06:34] | – I’ve just come for some firewood. – Well, hurry up, then. | -我只是进来拿柴火 |
[06:41] | – Oh… – Ugh. Imbecile. | -动作快 -愚蠢至极 |
[06:43] | I’m sorry. I’ll get it. | -抱歉 我会清理 |
[06:58] | You disgust me. | 你让我觉得恶心 |
[07:00] | Be on your way. | 走开 |
[07:18] | Hello. Good morning, sir. | 先生你好 早安 |
[07:20] | Tooth trouble. | 我牙齿有问题 |
[07:22] | Actually, it’s gum trouble causing the tooth trouble. | 事实上是牙龈造成的问题 |
[07:24] | I was hoping for some coconut water. | 我想买些椰子水 |
[07:26] | My mum used to give it to me as a kind of healing. | 我母亲以前用那替我治疗 |
[07:29] | Maybe a trade ship came in with some huang lian? | 或者有商船进口的黄莲? |
[07:31] | It’s Chinese. | 一种中国药材 |
[07:33] | I have no idea what you’re saying. | 我听不懂你在说什么 |
[07:41] | You don’t like me. | 你觉得我碍眼 |
[07:43] | But I see you like money. | 但我想你不讨厌钱 |
[07:45] | – Just sell me some salt to gargle with. – We’re all out. | -就给我一些盐漱口吧 -我们目前缺货 |
[07:52] | Sometimes I find bigotry very inconvenient. | 有时我发现人的偏见会造成不便 |
[07:56] | You won’t find care anywhere around here. | 这附近没人会治疗你 |
[07:58] | – You should be with your own kind in the Bog. – The what? | 你该和你的同类待在沼泽区 你说哪里? |
[08:01] | Don’t play dumb, you know what I’m talking about. The slum. | 别装傻 你清楚我说的 那个贫民窟 |
[08:04] | For people like you, outside Charlottetown. | 你们那类人在镇上的区域 |
[08:07] | People like me? This true? | 我这一类人?真的吗? |
[08:10] | Get out of my shop. | 快滚出我的店 |
[08:11] | Go back to where you belong with the other delinquents and indigents. | 回去你们流氓和穷人的地方 |
[08:15] | Go! | 快走 |
[08:17] | I was just leaving. | 我这就离开 |
[08:18] | You have no idea how happy you’ve made me. | 你不晓得你的话让我多开心 |
[08:23] | The area equals one half times the sum of both bases | 该面积等于上底加下底乘以高 |
[08:29] | multiplied by the height. | 然后除以二 |
[08:33] | Simple enough. | 易如反掌 |
[08:35] | Begin. | 开始吧 |
[08:40] | The student who finishes last… | 最后一位完成的学生 |
[08:44] | will wish he had stayed home from school today. | 将希望自己今天没来上学 |
[08:50] | Sebastian! | -赛巴什汀 -早安 |
[08:51] | Good morning. Pardon me, I need to have a word with Gilbert, please. | 抱歉 我有话跟基尔伯特说 |
[08:54] | I’d thank you to stay in the cloakroom. | 请你待在更衣间 |
[08:57] | Sebastian, what are you doing here? You look terrible. | 赛巴什汀 你来这做什么? 你脸色好糟 |
[09:00] | You’re not welcome here. | 这里不欢迎你 |
[09:02] | He tried to kill me at the Christmas Pantomime. | 圣诞话剧时你差点杀了我 |
[09:05] | If there’s any threat in this classroom, it’s you, Billy Andrews. | 若教室内有任何威胁 -就是你 |
[09:08] | Return to your lesson. | 比利安德鲁斯 -继续上课 |
[09:09] | You never told me about the Bog. Can I get my own doctor there? | 你从没跟我提过沼泽区 那儿能找到我的医生吗? |
[09:14] | Uh, just… sit down before you fall down. | 先坐下 免得你倒下 好吗? |
[09:24] | I didn’t think you’d want to go there. | 我不认为你会想去那地方 |
[09:27] | You have a fever, Bash. | 你发烧了 巴什 |
[09:31] | No doctors round here for me. That’s what the man said. | 这附近没有医生会治疗我 药店的人这样说 |
[09:36] | Unbelievable. | 真是不可理喻 |
[09:38] | That… is just… | 简直… |
[09:44] | I know a doctor in Charlottetown. I’ll take you to him right now. | 我认识一位沙洛镇的医生 我现在就带你去 |
[09:46] | I want to go to the Bog. | 我想去沼泽区 |
[09:51] | Bash, the Bog is just not a place for you. | 巴什 沼泽区的环境不适合你 |
[09:54] | It’s sad and unlawful and full of poverty and… | 那地方很糟 缺少法治 到处是贫民和… |
[09:58] | People who resemble me. | 跟我同类的人 |
[10:04] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:08] | I’ll take you. But first, let me bring you to a doctor that I know can help you. | 我会带你去 但先让我带你去找那位熟识的医生 |
[10:12] | No time to waste. | 没时间浪费了 |
[10:18] | Thomas and I had a sleeper compartment on our honeymoon. | 托马斯和我蜜月时搭了卧铺 |
[10:21] | Not that there was much sleeping. | 但也没怎么睡觉 |
[10:24] | So what you’re really saying is CP Railways is prejudiced? | 所以你是想说 加拿大太平洋铁路有种族偏见? |
[10:27] | I’m saying there’s no place on this train for your… | 我是说本班火车 |
[10:31] | guest. | 没有位置给你的…客人 |
[10:32] | Isn’t that right, Isaac? | 我说得对吧 艾萨克? |
[10:35] | On this train, we put the coloureds to work. | 这台车上的有色人种都要做事 |
[10:38] | We might find space enough for him in the back. | 或许后面货车厢能腾出空间给他 |
[10:41] | With the cargo. | |
[10:44] | I am a passenger. I’m not going to any back. | 我是乘客 我拒绝到“后面”坐 |
[10:46] | This man my guest. I paid for his ticket and mine. | 他是我的客人 两张车票都是我付钱买的 |
[10:49] | Is that true? | -是真的吗? |
[10:50] | Sir, unless this train is legally segregated | -先生 除非车上实施种族隔离 |
[10:53] | we will be taking our legally purchased seats. | 否则请让出我们合法购买的座位 |
[10:55] | Sounds like quite a fuss. | -感觉闹得不小 |
[10:57] | – Why, that’s Gilbert and Bash. – …and let us pass. | -天哪 是基尔伯特和巴什 |
[11:01] | Oh… Gilbert! | 基尔伯特、赛巴什汀 |
[11:02] | Sebastian! I wondered where you’d got to. | 我还想你们上哪儿去了 |
[11:05] | I have seats saved for you. This way. | 我替你们保留了空位 来吧 |
[11:08] | Last call for Charlottetown! | 最后呼叫去沙洛镇的 |
[11:11] | Boarding, Charlottetown! | 去沙洛镇站的登车 |
[11:13] | Good morning, Mrs Lynde. | -早安 林德女士 |
[11:15] | Oh, hello, Gilbert. | -你好 |
[11:16] | And, um, uh, and… | 基尔伯特 还有… |
[11:20] | Heavens, Sebastian, what ails you? | 赛巴什汀 你遇到什么问题? |
[11:21] | Poor manners and a sore tooth. Many thanks, Miss Marilla. | 恶劣态度和牙痛 非常感谢你 玛丽拉女士 |
[11:27] | Sebastian, I must speak. | 赛巴什汀 我必须说一声 |
[11:31] | I insulted you when we first met | 初次见面是我出言不逊 |
[11:33] | assuming you were the help. | 直接认定你是工人 |
[11:36] | Avonlea has never been home to a… | 艾凡里镇从未有过… |
[11:40] | Uh… | |
[11:42] | You are the first… | 而你是第一个… |
[11:46] | Well… | 怎么说… |
[11:48] | All that to say, you must come to tea someday soon. | 总之我想说的是 请务必找一天来我家里喝茶 |
[11:55] | You too, Gilbert. | 你也是 基尔伯特 |
[11:58] | Thank you. I appreciate the apology, and the invitation. | 谢谢你 感谢你的道歉及邀请 |
[12:05] | Disgusting. | 恶心 |
[12:21] | I haven’t been on a train since my father and I travelled west. | 自从与父亲去西岸之后 我好久没搭火车了 |
[12:24] | Was it difficult? Travelling with John in such poor health? | 辛苦吗?约翰当时身体状况那么差 |
[12:29] | He loved every minute of it. | 他很享受过程中每一刻 |
[12:32] | I’m taking Bash to his doctor, actually. | 事实上 我正是带巴什去找他的医生 |
[12:34] | I guess Anne didn’t tell you but I’m looking to pursue a career in medicine. | 我想安妮没多说 但我计划未来学医 |
[12:38] | My, won’t that be wonderful! | 老天 那真是太棒了 |
[12:41] | Finally, a doctor in Avonlea. | 艾凡里镇终于能有一名医生了 |
[12:46] | Your father would be very proud. | 你的父亲会引以为傲 |
[12:48] | He’d be glad I’m back home, anyway. | 他会很高兴我回家 |
[12:50] | Me? | 我自己呢? |
[12:52] | I’m not so sure. | 不太确定 |
[12:54] | Returning to a one-room schoolhouse with an apathetic teacher | 回到只有一间教室的学校 |
[12:57] | might not have been my smartest move. | 面对一个冷漠空洞 甚至可能没多聪明的教师 |
[12:59] | Mr Phillips will be moving on after the wedding. | 菲利普先生结婚后便会离开 |
[13:01] | I hope whoever they get next will actually be interested in teaching. | 希望无论由谁接任 至少会真正对教学有兴趣 |
[13:06] | Ah, yes, my surprise. | 对了 我的惊喜 |
[13:09] | I forgot all about it. | 我都忘了 |
[13:11] | It’s pretty. That must be from Anne. | 好漂亮 肯定是出自安妮之手 |
[13:13] | I wonder which aspiration, from her many passions | 不晓得在她众多向往当中 |
[13:17] | Anne will choose when the time comes. | 安妮到时会选择何者 (给玛丽拉) (让你的旅途更美好 |
[13:20] | Anne Shirley-Cuthbert is a passionate individual, alright. | 爱你的安妮) 安妮雪利卡斯伯特 真正是充满热情的人 |
[13:29] | Oh, thank you. | 十分感谢 |
[13:37] | The trousseau of an unmarried woman… | 未嫁女性的嫁妆 |
[13:39] | Is it an exquisitely preserved memento of her youth | 究竟是她青春岁月的纪念? |
[13:42] | or a tragical reminder of a life she’ll never know? | 或只是徒增未嫁的伤感? |
[13:44] | Tell us when you’re an old maid. | 等你变老姑婆再告诉我们 |
[13:46] | Do orphans even have trousseaus? | 何况孤儿有嫁妆吗? |
[13:48] | – Anne has parents now, Josie. – Not by blood. | -安妮现在有双亲了 乔西 -又不是亲生 |
[13:51] | My actual mother started mine when I was born | 我亲生母亲从我一出生就开始准备 |
[13:54] | just like my grandmother did for her. | 她的母亲亦是如此 |
[13:55] | When I lost mine in the fire, I… | 自从我的被火烧了… |
[13:58] | But Gran and Mother and I have been sewing nonstop to restore it. | 外婆妈妈和我就开始缝个不停 |
[14:01] | – I’ll help you, Anne. – We all will. | -我会帮你的 安妮 -我们都会 |
[14:05] | Off the top of my head, I’d love to acquire the collected works | 我现在就能想到 我想要勃朗特三姐妹的整套作品 |
[14:07] | of the Bronte sisters and Shakespeare and Mary Shelley… | -还有莎士比亚… -不 |
[14:10] | No, Anne, it must be things like petticoats and linens. | 安妮 嫁妆必须是衬裙和亚麻织品之类 |
[14:13] | I’ve already monogrammed several kerchiefs with the initials G.B. | 我已经有几条手帕绣上GB的名字缩写 |
[14:17] | Such antiquated rules. | 多么守旧的规定 |
[14:19] | What if I don’t want to acquire those things? | 若我不要那些东西呢? |
[14:21] | Can’t I choose what I want to enter into my new life with? | 难道我不能自己选择 我的新生活想要什么吗? |
[14:24] | A bride has a trousseau so that she can have pretty things | 准备嫁妆是为了让新娘有漂亮饰品 |
[14:28] | and be a beautiful wife to her husband, Anne. | 以及做个美丽的妻子 安妮 |
[14:30] | You can’t change that. | 你无法改变这点 |
[14:35] | Sorry to intrude, my lovebird. | 抱歉打扰 我的爱人 |
[14:39] | Don’t think I’ll stop calling you that, even after we’re married. | 就算我们结婚后 我也不会停止这么叫你 |
[14:42] | Although I’ll love calling you husband, too. | 虽然我也喜欢唤你为夫 |
[14:46] | I promise to find a way to balance college and marriage. | 我保证我会想办法 平衡大学生活与婚姻 (等不及唤你为夫) |
[14:50] | You won’t be neglected. | 我不会冷落你的 |
[14:54] | Sweet Prissy. | 亲爱的普瑞丝 |
[14:59] | I’ve been thinking about it these past two months. | 过去两个月我一直在思考 |
[15:02] | And after we’re married, I’m gonna need your full devotion as my wife. | 等结婚之后 我会需要你 全心奉献做我的妻子 |
[15:05] | We can’t social-climb if you’re locked away at school. | 若你被困在学校 我们是无法提高社会地位的 |
[15:10] | It’s a wife’s duty. | 那是做妻子的责任 |
[15:13] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗? |
[15:18] | Of course. | 当然 |
[15:29] | Why does he get to decide? | 他凭什么做主决定? |
[15:31] | Hey! You have no right! | 给我 你没有权力拿走! |
[15:34] | Stop! | 住手 |
[15:37] | What is this? | 这什么鬼东西? |
[15:38] | Just give it back. | 马上还给我 |
[15:39] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[15:41] | Catch. | 接住 |
[15:45] | Mr Andrews, that’s enough! | 安德鲁斯先生 别太过分了 |
[15:54] | To whom does this belong? | 这个东西是谁的? |
[15:59] | It’s mine, sir. | 是我的 先生 |
[16:10] | Then your parents can pay for a new window. | 那就请你父母赔偿新窗户 |
[16:12] | That’s not fair! | 不公平 |
[16:13] | – Billy threw it at him! – I’m speaking to Mr Mackenzie! | 是比利砸的 我是跟麦肯锡先生说话 |
[16:18] | Well? | 如何? |
[16:20] | Why don’t you tell the truth for once? | 你何不说一次实话? |
[16:24] | I was just… doing what you told me to. | 我只是按照你说的去做 |
[16:28] | I was giving it back. | 我丢还给你 |
[16:38] | My parents can’t afford that. | 我的父母赔偿不起 |
[16:40] | Then we’ll have to punish you in some other way. | 那就只得用其他方式惩罚你 |
[16:55] | Open your hand. | 把手张开 |
[16:56] | I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我没做错任何事 |
[16:58] | You are the most disruptive student in this classroom. | 你是整间教室最扰人的学生 |
[17:04] | That… is your perception | 那是你个人的看法 |
[17:07] | but it is not fact. | 但绝非事实 |
[17:10] | If you want to hate someone… | 如果你想憎恨任何人 |
[17:12] | you should look in the mirror. | 你应该去照镜子 |
[17:16] | Open… your… hand. | 把手张开 |
[17:20] | No. | 不 |
[17:43] | F… C… Z… | |
[17:48] | P? | |
[17:49] | Your eyesight’s not as strong as I would like. | 你的视力比我预期的更差 |
[17:54] | Due to age, I hope. | 希望只是年龄的关系 |
[18:00] | And I do read and sew a lot by firelight. | 另外我常借着火光阅读和缝针线 |
[18:02] | I am concerned about your headaches and the vision impairment you described. | 我担心你所说的头痛情况和视觉损伤 |
[18:06] | It’s possible that eye strain could be the cause | 有可能是眼睛疲劳造成 |
[18:08] | so I’m gonna give you some reading glasses to try. | 我会先给你一副老花眼镜 |
[18:11] | And I want you to amend your diet before I see you again. | 同时希望下次见面前 你能改善饮食方式 |
[18:14] | – See me again? – In three months. | -下次见面? -三个月后 |
[18:16] | In the meantime, eat foods that promote eye health. | 于此之间 请多吃有益眼睛的食物 |
[18:19] | Lots of fish, carrots… | 多吃鱼肉、胡萝卜 |
[18:21] | and be sure you have good light to read by. | 然后确保阅读光线良好 |
[18:23] | Is there something else that may be the cause? | 可能有其他因素吗? |
[18:25] | Something worse? | 更糟的原因? |
[18:27] | I’m not going to make a formal diagnosis right now. | 目前我不会做出诊断 |
[18:29] | Just follow my instructions and I’ll see you soon. | 先遵照我的指示 然后我们很快再见 |
[18:36] | Gilbert Blythe! | 基尔伯特布莱斯 |
[18:38] | – It’s been awhile. – It has. | -好久不见了 -是的 |
[18:40] | I was very sorry to hear about your father. | 我很遗憾听到你父亲的消息 |
[18:42] | – Who do you have with you? – This is my friend, Sebastian. | -你身边这位是谁? -这是我的朋友 赛巴什汀 |
[18:46] | – It’s an emergency. – Yes, yes, I can see that. | -事出紧急 -当然 我看得出来 |
[18:48] | It’s Blythe that needs help. | 需要帮忙的是布莱斯 |
[18:50] | Cure him of thinking he knows what’s good for everybody else. | 他要治疗那种 自以为知道别人需要什么的毛病 |
[18:53] | That’s a sentiment I’ve heard in this office before. | 他的盛情关怀我在这见识过 |
[18:56] | Open up, let me see it. | 张开嘴 让我看看 |
[19:00] | It’s criminal. | 惨不忍睹 |
[19:02] | Blame him. | 都怪他 |
[19:03] | I was coerced. | 我是受逼迫 |
[19:05] | My judgment was impaired by my need for silence. | 想要安静片刻的念想 削弱了我的判断力 |
[19:08] | You have a fever from the infection. I can give you something for both. | 发烧由伤口感染引起 我会给你消炎退烧的药 |
[19:12] | You’re going to have to have some sutures. | 你必须做缝合手术 |
[19:14] | Sorry to be rude, but I can’t stay. | 抱歉无礼 但我不能久留 |
[19:16] | They must have doctors who can help me in the Bog. | 沼泽区肯定有医生能帮我 |
[19:19] | The only person who can help you in the Bog is a barber | 那儿唯一能帮你的人是理发师 |
[19:21] | who pulls teeth with rusty tongs. | 他会用生锈的夹子替你拔牙 |
[19:25] | Blythe, new plan. | 布莱斯 |
[19:26] | I’ll get fixed up here, and then we go to the Bog. | 计划改变 |
[19:32] | Oh, God… | 我在这治疗 接着再去沼泽区 |
[19:34] | Blythe? | 布莱斯? |
[19:49] | I came as soon as we were dismissed. | 我一放学就立刻过来了 |
[19:51] | Not that anyone did any schoolwork after you left. | 当然你走之后 大家也没上课 |
[19:54] | Mr Phillips shut himself away in the supply room. | 菲利普老师将自己关在储藏室 |
[19:56] | He wouldn’t even open the door to Prissy. | 连普瑞丝敲门都不开 |
[19:58] | I’m never going back. | 我再也不回去了 |
[20:02] | Why do you think Mr Phillips hates you so? | 你想菲利普老师为何如此讨厌你? |
[20:10] | He wanted to hurt me today… | 他今天想伤害我… |
[20:13] | because he couldn’t punish himself. | 是因为他无法惩罚自己 |
[20:17] | For being like me. | 因为他和我一样 |
[20:19] | Like you? | 和你一样? |
[20:22] | I’m… | 我和约瑟芬巴里一样 |
[20:23] | the same as Josephine Barry. | |
[20:28] | But with boys? | 只是对象是男性 |
[20:35] | Thank you for sharing that with me. | 感谢你对我诉说 |
[20:40] | I think Mr Phillips is too | 我想菲利普老师也是 |
[20:42] | but he doesn’t want to be. | 但他不想承认 |
[20:44] | So he’s marrying Prissy. | 所以他决定娶普瑞丝 |
[20:47] | Life is very complicated. | 人生好复杂 |
[20:50] | Then again, it’s very simple. | 但同时也很简单 |
[20:54] | Love who you love and be with them. | 爱你所爱的人并且朝夕相伴 |
[20:56] | – It’s against the law to be like me. – The law is wrong. | 但像我这样是违法的 是法律错了 |
[21:01] | I’ve just had the most brilliant idea. | 我突然想到很棒的主意 |
[21:04] | If the time comes and we haven’t found our romantical kindred spirits | 如果哪天我们都没有找到意中人 |
[21:08] | I propose that we propose to each other. | 我提议我们对彼此求婚 |
[21:12] | You’ll be an artist, in all the ways of your choosing | 你可以当一名艺术家 以你选择的方式创作 |
[21:15] | and I’ll be… | 而我能做…某种我向往的事 |
[21:17] | I’ll be something that thrills me, too. | |
[21:19] | A union of equals. | 平等的伙伴关系 |
[21:22] | Individuals together. | 独立个体相伴 |
[21:26] | Free spirits living our true lives. | 两个自由的灵魂过着本色生活 |
[21:32] | Ooh! | |
[21:34] | I’m not convinced medicine is for you, Blythe. | 我不认为你适合学医 布莱斯 |
[21:37] | – What happened? – You fainted. | -发生什么事? -你晕倒了 |
[21:39] | You want to be a doctor, eh? | 你想当医生 是吧? |
[21:41] | You sure? It’s never pretty. | -你确定吗?这行可不好干 |
[21:43] | He has a knack for it. Most of the time. | -他有那方面的本事 |
[21:45] | Well, this is exciting news. | -大多时候啦 -真是令人开心的消息 |
[21:47] | Nowadays his nose is always in a book. | 现在他成天埋头读书 |
[21:51] | Ready, Blythe? | 准备走吗 布莱斯? |
[21:55] | Dr Ward? | 沃德医生 |
[21:56] | Do you need an apprentice? | 你需要学徒吗? |
[21:58] | Maybe I could help around here every now and again | 或许我能偶尔来这帮忙 |
[22:01] | and, in exchange, you could help me craft my study plan? | 作为交换 你能协助我制定学习计划 |
[22:04] | I promise I won’t keep fainting. | 我保证我不会一直昏倒 |
[22:06] | It would be my privilege to mentor you. | 能指导你是我的荣幸 |
[22:09] | I’ve been thinking I might like to share my practice someday. | 我总想着有朝一日要传授医疗技术 |
[22:11] | Ah. Settled. | 就这么决定 |
[22:13] | Let’s go to the Bog. | 我们去沼泽区吧 |
[22:15] | I’ve never seen anyone in such a hurry to get to a slum. | 我从没见过谁这么着急想去贫民窟 |
[22:17] | I imagine it’s a beautiful place where black people dance beautifully in the snow. | 我想象中那是黑人 于雪中漫舞的美好地方 |
[22:22] | He’s fine. Just a little laudanum. | 他没事 只是鸦片酊的作用 |
[22:25] | Oh. What do I owe you, Doctor? | 我欠你多少钱 医生? |
[22:27] | No charge, if Gilbert will clean up around here. | 不用钱 只要基尔伯特愿意留下清理 |
[22:29] | I’ve got some time before my next patient if you’d like to start our discussion too. | 下个病人抵达前还有时间 你想直接开始讨论吗? |
[22:36] | Could you meet me back here in an hour? | 我们一小时后在这见面好吗? |
[22:38] | You can come and fetch me. | 你可以自己来找我 |
[22:39] | If you can find me. I’m going to blend in. | 如果你能找到的话 我要去融入大家 |
[22:48] | Ah, this little vacation is absolutely invigorating! | 这趟小假期真叫人精神振奋 |
[22:53] | Reading glasses. Are you relieved? | 老花眼镜 |
[22:56] | A certain optimist I know was worried about much worse. | 你放心了吗? 某人本来还担心情况更糟 |
[22:59] | – You were right, I’m just an old woman. – Buck up. | 你说得对 -我只是老了 -振作点 |
[23:03] | We’re the ones chasing old age, not the other way around. | 是人都会老 年龄不会倒着长 |
[23:06] | – Good afternoon. | – Good afternoon. -午安 -午安 |
[23:10] | Rachel Lynde! Did you wink? | 雷切尔林德 你刚才眨眼吗? |
[23:12] | – Go on, try it! – Absolutely not! | 你也试试看 -绝对不要 |
[23:16] | Keeps you young. | -让你保持年轻 (当铺) |
[23:22] | All this after ten children. | 生完十个孩子变成这模样 |
[23:25] | Marilla, isn’t that your brooch? | 玛丽拉 那是你的胸针吗? |
[23:31] | Oh! How could I have allowed our family heirlooms to end up in such a place? | 我竟然让世代相传的遗物 留落于此种地方? |
[23:35] | Now, now, you did what was needed to pay the bank. | 你只是采取了必要手段偿还贷款 |
[23:39] | That’s Matthew’s pocket watch! | 那是马修的怀表 |
[23:41] | It belonged to Michael before him. | 更早之前属于麦可 |
[23:44] | Our family legacies scattered on the wind. | 我们的家传遗物四散流落 |
[23:50] | I don’t have much, but maybe… | 我身上没多少钱 但也许… |
[23:58] | I don’t mind a simple supper. | 我不介意晚餐吃简单点 |
[24:04] | Anne said the pawnbroker’s a powerful negotiator. | 安妮说过当铺老板很会讲价 |
[24:06] | There’s still some fight in these old girls yet. | 别小看老女人尚存的战力 |
[24:09] | Let’s go in. | 好 我们进去 |
[24:11] | You first. | 你走前面 |
[24:20] | Hello there. | 你们好啊 |
[24:22] | – Good afternoon. – Afternoon. | -午安 -午安 午安 |
[24:23] | – Good afternoon. | – Good afternoon. |
[24:34] | Hello. Good afternoon. | 你好 午安 |
[24:36] | Good afternoon. | 午安 |
[24:38] | If it isn’t the man from the train… | 这不是火车上那个人吗? |
[24:44] | So, your guest ditched you? | 所以被你的客人抛弃了? |
[24:49] | Where you from? | -你打哪儿来? |
[24:51] | Trinidad. I worked a steamship to get here. | -特立尼达 我在轮船上工作… |
[24:53] | I mean where do you live when you’re not slumming down here with us | 我是问你住哪里 当你不在这跟我们混 |
[24:56] | in the muck? | 不在破烂堆的时候 |
[24:59] | Avonlea. | 艾凡里镇 |
[25:01] | Farming community. Hear it’s pretty up there. | 农庄小区 听说在北边上方 |
[25:05] | Must be nice. | 环境肯定不错 |
[25:08] | I was rounding off a 72-hour shift when you got all uppity. | 我当时就快上满72小时的班 |
[25:12] | Boss rode me till the end like a mule. | 结果因为你自以为高尚 我像条骡子一样干到最后一刻 |
[25:14] | Sounds like you had it bad before I stepped foot on that train. | 听起来你在我之前就不好过 |
[25:18] | Pushing me to the back wasn’t bound to help you. | 把我赶到车后也不见得对你好 |
[25:21] | Boy… | 小子 |
[25:22] | it’s alright for you to be those people’s pet | 你想当那些白人的跟班不要紧 |
[25:25] | but you don’t know your place | 但你不清楚自己的地位 |
[25:28] | and that’s dangerous. | 这样很危险 |
[25:30] | What I can’t understand, b oy | 让我搞不清楚的是…小子 |
[25:32] | is someone who was born free | 有人生而自由 |
[25:34] | but still likes the taste of the bossman’s boot enough to lick it | 却要自贬身份、谄媚奉承 |
[25:36] | when he doesn’t have to. | 对着上头拍马屁 |
[25:40] | A steamer’s just a floating train! | 轮船不过是海上的火车 |
[25:42] | You licked your share of boots to survive! | 你也曾经谄媚过活 |
[26:01] | I could’ve hit you in the mouth. | 听好 我大可以揍你的嘴 |
[26:08] | Laundry’s a few streets that way. | 往那边几条街就是洗衣店 |
[26:11] | They’ll take care of you. | 他们会帮你清理 |
[26:43] | It’s so beautiful. | 好美 |
[26:46] | – Why are you crying? – Oh, Prissy, I… | -你为何掉泪? -普瑞丝… |
[26:49] | I had such hopes for you. | 我对你有过很高的冀望 |
[26:52] | More so than for myself. | 更胜于我自己 |
[26:55] | I wanted you… to live a full life. | 我希望你能体验完整的人生 |
[26:59] | But I’m… getting married. | -但我就要结婚了 |
[27:01] | And giving up college. | -还有放弃大学 |
[27:04] | You were supposed to start a new tradition of educated wives | 你本该建立新的传统 成为受过教育的妻子 |
[27:07] | who think for themselves. | -学会为自己着想 |
[27:09] | I can still go someday. | -我仍能去上大学 |
[27:10] | I’m sure I will. | 我确定我会的 |
[27:13] | Of course I will. | 无庸置疑 |
[27:15] | Prissy, it’s not too late. | 普瑞丝 一切还不迟 |
[27:21] | I’m not a child. | 我不是小孩子了 |
[27:22] | I know what I want! | 我知道自己要什么 快点 赶紧的 不 不 不是那个 是另一个 对 就在那里 好 |
[28:04] | There’s a good-looking man outside! | -外头有个帅哥 |
[28:06] | Oh, yeah? Then why’s he making us wait? | -是吗? |
[28:08] | He’s smart. | -他为何还让我们等着? -他很聪明 |
[28:09] | If a bunch of women were talking about me, I wouldn’t come in without an invitation. | 若有一群女人打量着我 没有邀请我也不敢进去 |
[28:21] | Afternoon, ladies. | -午安 女士们 |
[28:22] | – I have to be honest… – I hope so! | 我得老实说… -希望是这样 |
[28:23] | The last man who tried to rob us left here with less than he came in with. | 上一个进来想抢劫的男人 出去时身上一毛不剩 |
[28:31] | My situation might be a bit of a challenge. | -我的状况可能不太好处理 |
[28:33] | Well, bring your challenge inside and close the door! | -把你的状况带进来 然后把门关上 |
[28:39] | Ooh, hot in here! | 这里头好热 |
[28:40] | Feels just like a perfect Carnival Monday. | 感觉就像特立尼达的嘉年华会 |
[28:42] | If I didn’t have to smell him, I could listen to him talk all day. | 不去闻那身味道的话 我能听他说话一整天 |
[28:46] | Lucky you got a warm place to be in, in this bone-chilling winter. | 你们很幸运 如此寒冷的冬天 能在这温暖的地方 |
[28:50] | I’m lucky? | 我很幸运? |
[28:52] | Yes? | -是的…? |
[28:53] | I’m lucky to be working here all day, hunched over this tub | -我很幸运能在这干活一整天 |
[28:57] | cleaning dirt and worse out of peoples’ foul-smelling underthings? | 弯腰伏在桶边、清洗脏污 更糟的是还得闻人们的臭内裤? |
[29:01] | Now that you put it like that… | -被你这么一说… |
[29:02] | Nickel per item, press and starch included. | -每件衣物五分钱 包含上浆烫平 |
[29:05] | I hope you don’t mind me sayin’ so, Miss, but you’re very pretty. | 希望你别介意我这么说 但小姐 你很漂亮 |
[29:08] | – Like a Julie mango shining in the sun. – Mm-hmm. | 好比阳光下闪耀的芒果 |
[29:11] | I do mind. | 我介意 为何男人总以为 |
[29:12] | Why is it that men think women are waiting around to be complimented? I’m working. | 女人等着被称赞? 我正在工作 |
[29:17] | S-sorry. I used to be good at this. | 抱歉 我以前很擅长这事 |
[29:19] | Good at what? Dropping off your laundry? | 哪件事?送洗衣物? |
[29:23] | Talking to ladies. Must be out of practice. | 和女士对话 想来是生疏了 |
[29:25] | Must be. | 想来是这样 |
[29:26] | March in here with your mango this, lucky that? | 走进来满口说着什么芒果、幸运 |
[29:29] | I’m sorry. For a moment, you made me forget all my troubles. | 抱歉 有一瞬间你让我忘了所有烦恼 |
[29:35] | Well… | 好了… |
[29:38] | Let’s have your things. | 把衣服脱下给我们吧 |
[29:41] | Come on now! You don’t have anything Jocelyn hasn’t seen before. | 动作快 你身上没什么乔斯琳没见过 |
[29:44] | I don’t mind seeing it again. | 我不介意再多看一次 |
[29:54] | – Wool pants! – I’m not so good with the cold. | -还有更多的裤子? -我不太耐冷 |
[29:57] | – Give ’em up. – Oh, Lord! | 脱下来吧 |
[30:00] | I’ve been looking all over for you. | 我到处找你 |
[30:02] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[30:04] | Why are you standing half-naked in a room full of women? | 你为何光着半身 站在满是女人的地方? |
[30:07] | Fortune finally smiled on me. | 幸运女神终于对我微笑 |
[30:09] | Ladies, this is my friend and business partner, Gilbert Blythe. | 女士们 这位是我朋友和生意伙伴 基尔伯特布莱斯 |
[30:14] | Forgive me. Pardon me. | 抱歉 请恕我失礼 |
[30:18] | – And you are? – Name is Sebastian. | 那么你是? 我名字是赛巴什汀 |
[30:20] | You can call me Bash, Bastian, Trini. Whatever you like. | 你能叫我巴什、巴什汀、特立尼达人 随便你称呼 |
[30:24] | Turns out there’s no train until tomorrow | 结果明天才有火车 |
[30:26] | so we’ll need to find a hotel. | 所以我们得找间旅馆 |
[30:28] | Can you recommend one? | -你们有推荐的地方吗? |
[30:29] | Caters to black folks? Good luck. | -招待黑人的地方? 祝你们好运了 |
[30:33] | I know someone. | 我认识一个人 |
[30:35] | Who has a room. | 有多一间房间 |
[30:37] | She… lets it out to people in need. | 她会租给有需要的人 |
[30:39] | Mm-hmm. | |
[30:44] | These were never claimed. | 这些是没人认领的衣服 |
[30:48] | I wonder why not. | 真不晓得原因呢 |
[30:49] | Best I can offer. | 这已经是最好的了 |
[30:52] | What is this someone’s name, who takes in wayward travellers? | 这位愿意收留不受欢迎旅客的人是? |
[30:55] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[31:01] | Remember when I wanted to be a bride but not a wife? | 记得我之前说过想当新娘 但不要当妻子? |
[31:04] | I do. You said that… the day we met. | 你确实说过 我们见面的那天 |
[31:07] | I think I need to re-imagine the whole marriage/wedding thing. | 我想我必须对结婚这整件事重新思考 |
[31:10] | How so? | 怎么说? |
[31:12] | It isn’t just about one brief, shining moment in white | 结婚不只是披着白纱的闪耀瞬间 |
[31:14] | or saying “I do”. | 或说声“我愿意” |
[31:16] | And I’m not gonna give myself over to someone | 我可不想把自己交给某人 |
[31:18] | and be a pretty-ish piece of property without a voice or ambition. | 从此当个没有意见和目标的美丽摆饰 |
[31:23] | We will be equals and partners, not just husband and wife. | 我们会是关系对等的伴侣 并非只是丈夫与妻子 |
[31:27] | And neither one should have to abandon their heart’s desire. | 任何一方都无须放弃各自的向往 |
[31:30] | I’ve come up with a new name for both parties, together, cos I believe… | 我想出一个新的词汇称呼双方 因为我相信… |
[31:34] | that they should be named the same. | 双方应该有相同的称号 |
[31:36] | Well… let’s hear it. | 是吗? 说出来听听 |
[31:38] | “Life-mate”. | 人生伴侣 |
[31:40] | Ah, that’s a new one for the dictionary! | 这可真是前所未有的词汇 |
[31:43] | Instead of a marriage, I shall call it a love bond | 与其说婚姻 我将称之为爱的羁绊 |
[31:46] | and any two people can have one. | 任何两个人都可以有 |
[31:48] | Think it’s ready? | 你觉得好了吗? |
[31:50] | I think Marilla might be cross. She forbade any proximity to the oven. | 我想玛丽拉可能会生气 她禁止我接近烤箱 |
[31:53] | Well, you’re no longer in proximity to the oven. | 所以你不能再靠近烤箱 |
[31:55] | I am! | 我可以 |
[31:57] | Ahem. | |
[31:59] | Whoa! | |
[32:02] | Oh, it smells divine! | 闻起来好香 |
[32:04] | Stand back. | 请退后 |
[32:06] | It’s a hot supper | 准备献上热腾腾的晚餐 |
[32:07] | brought to you with very little disobedience. | 外加一点小小抗命 |
[32:11] | Coming through. | 小心借过 |
[32:13] | Ah! | |
[32:19] | To life-mates. | 敬人生伴侣 |
[32:21] | I’ll drink to that. | 我敬这杯 |
[32:23] | Mm! | |
[32:44] | I take you… | 我接受你 |
[32:45] | match to my intellect | 与我才智相当的对手 |
[32:47] | proponent of my happiness | 我终生幸福的拥护者 |
[32:49] | friend of my heart | 和我心灵相交的朋友 |
[32:51] | to be my life-mate. | 成为我的人生伴侣 |
[32:52] | Let us dance together as equal partners through the years. | 让我们作为相等的伴侣携手共舞此生 |
[33:57] | How are you two? Not still hungry? | 两位还好吗? 不饿了吧? |
[34:00] | Oh! Or fragrant. | 而且干净好闻 |
[34:02] | – Bless you for drawing him a bath. – Yes, bless you, Mary. You’re an angel. | 感谢你让他洗了个澡 没错 感谢你 玛丽 你真是天使 |
[34:07] | I brought your receipt. | 这是你们的收据 |
[34:20] | Oh. | |
[34:21] | You gave me too much. | 你给我太多了 |
[34:23] | I was hoping for some breakfast? | 我期望能用点早餐 行吗? |
[34:27] | I do know how to cook, don’t I? | 我真的很会做饭 是吧? |
[34:31] | Good night, then. | 那么晚安了 |
[34:39] | “Bless you, my angel.” | “感谢你 我的天使” |
[34:42] | Tease all you like. | 随你取笑吧 |
[34:44] | I don’t shy away from the truth of how I feel like some fellows I know. | 我不会羞于坦白自身感受 |
[34:47] | Ah… | 不像我认识的某人 |
[34:54] | I don’t think I’ll sleep much. | 我想我可能会睡不着 |
[34:58] | Too much has happened today. | 今天发生了太多事 |
[35:00] | I know exactly what you mean. | 我完全懂你的意思 |
[35:24] | I only meant to try it on. | 我只是想试戴一下 |
[35:26] | I was… curious about your trousseau. | 我很好奇你的婚纱 |
[35:29] | But I-I’m sure it can be mended. | 我想一定能修好的 |
[35:33] | Marilla, it was a terrible accident, but I did a wicked thing | 玛丽拉 那是一场可怕的意外 但我确实做错事 |
[35:36] | and I’m ready to receive your severe yet just punishment. | 我准备好接受你公平严厉的惩罚 |
[35:41] | I’m very proud of you for coming to me straightaway with the truth. | 我替你感到骄傲 没有迟疑地向我坦白认错 |
[35:47] | This veil was to be mine and then my daughter’s. | 这面纱本来属于我 然后是我的女儿 |
[35:51] | It belongs to you now, Anne. | 但现在属于你了 安妮 |
[35:53] | Most everything in that trunk should be yours. | 箱内大多东西都是留给你的 |
[36:01] | What did the oculist say? | 眼科医生怎么说? |
[36:06] | With any luck, I’ll get to see you as a bride one day. | 够幸运的话 我将有幸看着你出嫁 |
[36:12] | I have something else for you. | 我还有东西要给你 |
[36:20] | Your brooch! | 你的胸针 |
[36:21] | You reclaimed it. | 你去赎回来了 |
[36:23] | I am bequeathing it to you. | 我准备将这传给你 |
[36:25] | This too will be yours someday. | 这胸针将来有天也会属于你 |
[36:28] | And later, it will be your gift to bestow on someone you love. | 而在那之后 你会将之作为信物赠予你爱的人 |
[36:33] | I don’t know which I love more. | 我不知道自己更爱哪一个 |
[36:35] | The word “bequeath” or the brooch. | 是“传承”这个词或胸针 |
[36:49] | Oh, is it time for tea? | 午茶时间到了吗? |
[36:51] | Why don’t you see for yourself? | 你何不自己看呢? |
[36:56] | I never thought I’d see this again. | 我没想过我会再看到这表 |
[36:59] | That pawnbroker was a nasty bit of business. | 那名当铺老板可真是个奸商 |
[37:02] | Well, it paid to bring Anne home. | 换来的钱让安妮回家了 |
[37:06] | And that’s what counts. | 这样就够了 |
[37:07] | What do you mean? | 你这话什么意思? |
[37:09] | – Didn’t Anne sell it with all our things? – I sold it. | -安妮当初没把这一起当掉吗? -是我卖的 |
[37:13] | For train fare to fetch Anne after the… | 为了买火车票去找安妮 因为… |
[37:16] | misunderstanding. | 那一场误会 |
[37:18] | And I’d do it again. | 而且我丝毫不后悔 |
[37:31] | Something old… | 旧的东西 |
[37:33] | Something new. | 新的东西 |
[37:35] | Something borrowed? | 借来的东西 |
[37:38] | Something blue? | 蓝色的东西 |
[37:39] | And a silver sixpence… | 还有一枚六便士银币 |
[37:41] | In… my shoe. | 放进我的鞋子 |
[37:44] | Prissy, I can only hope that one day | 普瑞丝 我只希望有一天 |
[37:46] | eventually, this union between you and Mr Phillips | 你和菲利普老师的结合 最终能走向… |
[37:49] | will grow into one where you can both fulfil your heart’s desires. | 你们都能实现所愿的未来 |
[37:55] | Oh, well, I-I only meant that even if your marriage isn’t all romantical | 我是说就算你的婚姻并非尽如所想 |
[37:59] | you can still have the most marvellous life in Toronto | 但你依然能在多伦多过着精彩生活 |
[38:01] | and perhaps one day, you can go back to… school… | 然后也许某天你能…继续上学 |
[38:11] | – We’ll leave you to it. – I’ll see you out. | 我们先离开了 等会进场见 |
[38:48] | Do you remember how quickly we sped through our wedding vows? | 你记得我们当初 |
[38:51] | Mm. | 誓词交换进行多快吗? |
[38:52] | They stood between us and our honeymoon. | 谁叫那挡着我们出发去蜜月 |
[38:54] | – I never spoke so fast in my life. – Shh! | 我这辈子说话没那么快过 |
[38:58] | This is such a pretty little venue… Minnie May, stop that at once! | 多么小巧雅致的场地 蜜妮梅 立刻住手 |
[40:05] | Prissy? | 普瑞丝 |
[40:11] | Prissy? | 普瑞丝? |
[40:20] | Prissy? | 普瑞丝? |