Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

小小安妮(Anne with an E)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 小小安妮(Anne with an E)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:39] NETFLIX ♪ First thing, we’d climb a tree ♪ ♪ And maybe then we’d talk ♪
[00:47] ♪ Or sit silently ♪ ♪ And listen to our thoughts ♪ 原创剧集
[00:55] ♪ With illusions of someday ♪ (人生是希望的坟场)
[00:58] ♪ Cast in a golden light ♪ ♪ No dress rehearsal ♪ (你愿意发誓永远做我的朋友吗?)
[01:06] ♪ This is our life ♪ (伟大的思想要用高深的字眼表达)
[01:09] ♪ You are ahead by a century ♪ – ♪ This is our life ♪ – ♪ You are ahead by a century ♪ Oh… (在月光下的树上过夜)
[01:37] Marilla, I’d die and go to heaven if you were to relent 玛丽拉 我会高兴得飞上天
[01:39] and permit me to go to Aunt Josephine’s party. 若你能大发慈悲 允许我去约瑟芬姑妈的派对
[01:41] I’m sorry to disappoint you, but I’ve said no. 抱歉让你失望 但我说过不行了
[01:44] I don’t want you becoming overexcited and taking sick. 我不想要你兴奋过头 反倒生病了
[01:47] Excitement isn’t dangerous, Mari… -欣喜兴奋并没有害… -安妮 拜托了
[01:49] Anne, please, we’ve been over this. 我们已经谈过
[01:52] Girls your age shouldn’t be going out into society. 你这年纪的女孩不应参与社交
[01:54] You’re far too young to be socialising with adults. 你尚未成熟 无法与成年人交际
[01:58] I’ve never been to a party before. 但我从来没参加过派对
[02:00] There will be plenty of time for that in your long life. 你往后会有许多机会 人生很漫长
[02:17] Headache? 头痛吗?
[02:20] You haven’t had one in quite a spell. -你好一段时间没犯了
[02:22] Don’t mention it to Anne. -别告诉安妮
[02:24] It’ll pass soon, like the others. 很快会好的 就像之前几次
[02:39] I have a strong work ethic, sir, and I’ve chosen my vocation. 我具备职业道德感 先生 我已经选定志向
[02:44] Medical school, sir. I know it’s for me. 是医学院 先生
[02:47] Riveting. -我确信这条路适合我 -真吸引人
[02:50] So I was hoping you could offer me some extra help outside of class 所以希望你能利用课余时间替我辅导
[02:53] so that I can catch up, make up for the time that I missed. 好让我跟上进度 弥补之前缺的课
[03:02] It could also be an opportunity to prove wrong all those who think 当然也是你证明自己的机会
[03:04] you don’t care all that much about your teaching. 证明那些觉得你不在乎教学的人错了
[03:08] I’m only asking for a small portion of your time, sir. 我只会占用你一小部分时间 先生
[03:10] Is that all? My time? 就这样吗? 我的时间?
[03:13] Tell me, should your father simply give his crops away 回答我
[03:16] because someone wants them? Feels he deserves them? 你父亲该把作物送给他人 只因为别人想要?
[03:19] Hmm? Hmm? He should not. 认为他们理当拥有? 答案是否定的
[03:21] Time is money, Mr Blythe. 时间就是金钱 布莱斯先生
[03:26] My father’s dead, sir. 我父亲过世了 先生
[03:30] Yes. 是的
[03:31] Well… 这比喻依然适用
[03:33] the metaphor still plays.
[03:47] Where were you? I waited. 你去哪儿了?我等了你好久
[03:51] Father has a cold. 父亲感冒了
[03:52] We’re not going to Aunt Josephine’s party either. 我们也无法去那场派对
[03:54] What? But… 什么?但… 好
[03:56] Alright, bright little minds, open your readers. 聪明的孩子们 打开你们的课本
[03:59] Let’s pick up from where we last left off. 我们继续上次的部分
[04:05] Isn’t it the point of life to seek what excites you? 人生不就该如此吗?寻找乐趣?
[04:07] I mean, what happens? Does one smile to death? 现在是怎样?人太开心会死吗?
[04:09] My parents and I have never even been invited before! 我父母和我之前从未受邀
[04:12] But God forbid Father had gone out with the world’s tiniest sniffle! 竟然因为父亲打个小喷嚏就无法出门
[04:15] It’s absurd that ladies aren’t allowed to travel without a male companion! 女性没有男性结伴就不准出游 真是太荒谬了
[04:18] Agreed. And did I mention 我同意
[04:20] Aunt Josephine is having a world-renowned pianist perform? 我提过吗?约瑟芬姑妈 请来世界知名钢琴家演奏
[04:23] – What? – A world… -什么? -真的 世界知名…
[04:26] Cole, what are you do… What are you doing? 柯尔
[04:29] – Cole! – Oh! I… 怎么…你在做什么!
[04:31] – Goodness me! – What are you doing? -我的天呀! -你做什么?
[04:32] – Leave it! – No! Just wait! -别管了 -不行 你等着
[04:33] I said leave it! 我说别管了!
[04:35] Cole, why would you do such a thing? 柯尔 你为何做出这种事?
[04:41] It should’ve been better by now. 我的手早该好了
[04:44] – It will be. You just need time… – I got my splint off weeks ago, Anne. 你会复原的 你只是需要时间… 几周前我就卸下夹板 安妮 但感觉变了 -我画不出来了! -柯尔 -那只是… -柯尔 别这样
[04:49] It’s just not the same. I can’t draw anymore!
[04:52] – Cole. It’s… – Cole, please.
[04:55] Just… 柯尔 别…
[04:57] Cole, just… just wait! 柯尔 稍等一下
[05:00] Cole! 柯尔!
[05:02] Cole, you can’t just walk away from your art… -柯尔 你不能一走了之…
[05:04] I don’t want to talk about it. Just… -我不想多谈 只是…
[05:10] Could this day be any colder to match our wintry moods? 天气能否更冷一些 像我们的心一样寒冷?
[05:14] That’s precisely why Aunt Josephine has her party. 这就是约瑟芬姑妈举行派对的原因
[05:17] A summer-themed soiree to chase away the winter gloom. 办一场夏日主题晚会 扫去寒冬的阴霾
[05:19] Oh, could it be more perfect? It’s what we all need. Cole especially. 那真是再完美不过了 派对正是我们所需的 尤其是柯尔
[05:26] Cole is a man… Cole is a man! 柯尔是男生 他是男生!
[05:28] Diana, what if we could convince your parents to let Cole 戴安娜
[05:31] accompany us to Charlottetown? 若我们说服你父母 让柯尔陪同我们去沙洛镇
[05:32] Marilla would have to relent! 玛丽拉的态度也会软化
[05:33] How can she say a party isn’t for children if you’re both going? 若你们都前往 她怎能说小孩不能去派对?
[05:38] Cole is very tall. -柯尔个子是挺高的
[05:39] Cole, isn’t it just the thing you need in your time of… deep sadness? -柯尔 这不是正如你所需吗?
[05:43] To attend a party… -考虑你现在的悲伤心情? -参加一场派对?
[05:46] in a room filled with strangers? -面对整间陌生的面孔?
[05:47] A change of scenery. Take your mind off… -变换你的视野 转换下你的心情…
[05:51] My folks would never let me miss a Saturday on the farm. 我父母绝不会让我错过周六的农务
[05:56] If I can come up with a plan… will you do it? 如果我想出计划 你愿意同行吗?
[06:04] Alright. 好吧
[06:13] The Pen of Duplicity. 诈骗之笔
[06:15] Perfect tool for concocting a most perfect lie. 用来捏造谎言再恰当不过
[06:19] A fib. For a good cause. 无伤大雅的谎话 出于一个很好的理由
[06:34] Here. Study your lines carefully. We only have one chance. 仔细背好各自说法 我们只有一次机会
[06:37] Seeing as Cole has to run an errand for his parents in Charlottetown… “既然柯尔要替他父母到沙洛镇跑腿
[06:40] It makes him the perfect chaperone… 他正好能陪同我们…”
[06:41] And why is it the Barrys need my son to go all the way to Charlottetown? 巴里家为何会需要 派我儿子跑到沙洛镇?
[06:44] Uh, we’re short-staffed at the moment, so I sugg… 我家目前缺乏人手…
[06:47] Seeing as Cole has to run an errand for his parents in… 既然柯尔要替父母到沙洛镇跑腿
[06:50] It makes him the perfect chaperone to accompany us to the party. 他正好能陪同我们去派对
[06:53] – He’ll be compensated, of course. – Of course. 他们会给付薪水 当然了
[06:55] – You’ve done errands for your parents before? – Yes, ma’am. -当然 -你之前替你父母办过此事?
[06:58] Nothing feels better than a job well done. 是的 女士 尽责令人感觉良好
[07:00] So you’re quite a responsible boy? 所以你很有责任感?
[07:01] And you think this errand could lead to regular paying work? 这趟以后可能变成固定付酬的工作?
[07:06] And now, with Cole and Diana allowed to go 现在柯尔和戴安娜都能去
[07:09] as their parents feel a piano concert will be most educational… 他们父母认为钢琴演奏会 相当具教育意义
[07:12] …we were hoping you would reconsider. 所以我们希望你能重新考虑
[07:19] I’ll leave it to you, Michael. 这事交给你了 麦可
[07:22] Matthew. 马修
[07:34] I’ll allow it. 我允许你去
[07:38] We’re going! We’re going! 我们能去了!
[07:40] – We’re going! – We’re going! -我们能去了! -我知道!
[07:42] Come! Help me pack! 快点 来帮我收行李
[07:44] I couldn’t bear it if my puff sleeves were crushed for the party! 参加派对的灯笼袖被压坏 我可受不了
[07:49] Seeing as how you’re feeling poorly, I… reckon that was the right decision. 既然你身体不舒服 我想这是正确的决定
[07:54] – Give you a bit of time to… – I’m fine. -给你一点时间… -我没事
[07:56] It’s nothing. 不要紧
[08:39] Thank the stars Miss Jeannie gave it back! 我真感激珍妮女士把它送到我身边
[08:40] Can you imagine if I’d nothing to wear? -设想我没有洋装该如何是好?
[08:43] – I don’t own party clothes. – It won’t matter. -我没有派对服装 我想这不重要
[08:50] Maybe you’ll feel like getting up tomorrow, Mother. 也许你明天会感觉好多了
[08:53] Rest now. 母亲 休息吧
[09:12] I already can’t wait to tell you all about it! 我已经等不及告诉你们经过
[09:14] I-I left you something so you don’t forget me. 我给你留了东西 免得你忘记我
[09:17] I love you! 我爱你们
[09:19] Anne! 安妮! 我们出发吧 好吧
[09:37] Welcome, my lovelies. This will be the scene of the crime. 欢迎 小可爱们 这就是你们的犯罪现场
[09:45] Oh, goodness me. 我的天呀
[09:49] Oh, I’ve dreamed about parties before 我曾经幻想过派对的模样
[09:51] and while I do believe I have quite a capable imagination… 而且我对自己的想象力引以为傲
[09:55] it’s never conjured up anything like this. 但我永远想象不到这情景
[10:01] I’m exceptionally excited to hear Cécile Chaminade play. 我尤其期待塞西尔夏米纳德的演奏
[10:04] Miss Barry spares no expense to get people through the bleak winter. 为了让大家度过严冬 巴里女士不吝花费
[10:08] Oh! How wonderful! 真是太好了
[10:10] I can’t take credit for Gertrude’s idea. 我不能邀功 这是格特鲁德想到的
[10:15] This was her night. 这是属于她的夜晚
[10:17] I couldn’t bring myself to have this party last year… 我去年无法下定决心办这场派对
[10:20] without her. 因为少了她
[10:22] Well, time marches on, doesn’t it? 但时间总会往前 是吧?
[10:27] How did you find yourself roped into this fiasco? 你是如何被卷入这场骗局?
[10:32] Cole was our hero. 柯尔拯救了我们
[10:34] Without him, we wouldn’t have been permitted to come. 没有他 我们不可能获得准许
[10:36] – The artist in you must love all this… – Anne. -你体内的艺术细胞肯定… -安妮
[10:39] – It’s still who you are. – Not anymore. -那依然是你的一部分 -不再是了
[10:46] I’m happy to be here, even so. 即便如此 我很开心能来这里
[10:49] Let’s get you some supper. 让我带你们去用晚餐
[10:51] And then, off to bed. 然后上床休息
[10:53] – Tomorrow is a big day. – Come on, Cole. 明天是大日子 来吧 柯尔
[10:57] Of all the parties I’ve been to, I’m sure this one will be my favourite. 我去过的所有派对中
[11:05] Yes, come in. 这肯定是我最爱的一场 谁啊?请进
[11:11] Oh, is something the matter, child? 有什么事吗
[11:14] Um… 孩子?
[11:16] I’ve never been… 我从来没参加过派对
[11:18] to a party before
[11:20] and I was wondering if you would please tell me what to expect 我在想你能否指点我该有何期待
[11:22] and how I should behave and how… how should I… be? 该有何种举止 还有我该怎么…表现?
[11:25] You should expect a riotous good time. 你该预期玩得开怀畅快
[11:28] And you need not be anyone, but simply yourself. 而且你不必假装任何人 单纯做自己就好
[11:32] Oh, but I have such a history of doing just that 但我以前那么做过
[11:34] and getting it all wrong and not fitting in 却搞砸场面或格格不入
[11:36] and it seems I’m not like everyone else… -显得好像我异于常人
[11:38] Then you’ve come to the correct party. -那么你就来对地方了
[11:43] Jane Eyre! I remember, you were reading that last year. 是《简爱》 我记得你去年在读这本书
[11:48] Oh, may I borrow it? 能否借给我呢?
[11:50] I suppose Gertrude wouldn’t mind. 我想格特鲁德不会介意
[11:55] Those were her books. 那些是她的书
[11:56] They sit just where she left them. 一如她生前摆放的模样
[12:04] That’s what you meant by… 原来这就是你之前所谓的已婚
[12:06] in your way, you were married.
[12:09] Yes. 是的
[12:10] Oh.
[12:20] I’ve never read… chapter 10. 我一直没能读第十章
[12:23] It’s felt like a hole in my soul. 那感觉犹如心中缺了一块角
[12:26] Must have been one of her favourite parts. 这想必是她最爱的段落之一
[12:28] She could quote many passages from many authors. 她能引述许多作者的篇章词句
[12:31] She was a kindred spirit. 我与她有相同志趣
[12:34] She’d always recite something at this party. 她总是会在派对上朗诵
[12:37] I’d be honoured if you would, on her behalf. 你若能代替她 我会感到十分荣幸
[12:40] Something you both share a love for? 分享你们的共同所爱?
[12:45] Oh, good. 很好
[13:58] There you go, dear.
[13:59] Diana, come with me. Come. 戴安娜 快点跟我来
[14:02] Oh, I’m so excited for you. 我替你感到兴奋
[14:04] Cécile wants to meet. 塞西尔想见你
[14:07] Cécile, it was… breathtaking. 塞西尔? 刚才的演奏…美得令人屏息
[14:11] Invigorating from start to finish. 从头至尾振奋人心
[14:13] I am so thrilled you are pleased, Miss Barry. 你能满意我太开心了 巴里女士
[14:16] Josephine, please and this is my niece, Diana. 请叫我约瑟芬就好 这是我侄女 戴安娜
[14:20] Ravie de vous connaître, Mademoiselle Chaminade. 很高兴认识你 夏米纳德女士
[14:22] C’est magnifique, enchantée. 太好了!很高兴认识你
[14:24] Diana is a budding pianist 戴安娜本身也正在学习钢琴
[14:26] – herself. – Ah.
[14:27] Give her a little glimpse into your life, won’t you? 稍微与她聊聊钢琴家的生活 好吗?
[14:30] I see the world, sharing my compositions everywhere I go. 我走遍世界 到处演奏、分享我的乐曲
[14:34] It is an incredible life 这种生活美妙极了
[14:36] if you don’t mind hard work… and travel. 只要你不在意辛苦与旅行
[14:40] Is it something that you aspire to, Diana? 这是你所向往的吗 戴安娜?
[14:42] – Aspire to? – With your music. -我所向往的? -以音乐维生
[14:44] A career, dear. Your piano. 你的音乐事业 亲爱的
[14:47] Oh. Well… no. 你的钢琴 我…不是的
[14:50] I suppose I could keep it up on a recreational basis. 我想我能继续弹钢琴作为消遣娱乐
[14:53] If it were agreeable to my husband. 如果我丈夫同意的话
[14:55] Look around, dear. 瞧瞧四周 亲爱的
[14:57] Despite what you’ve been told 尽管你所受教育如此
[14:59] your life doesn’t have to be an exact replica of your parents’. 你的人生并非一定要
[15:02] – C’est vrai. – Marriage is wonderful 完全仿照你的父母
[15:04] if love is why you marry. 婚姻确实美好 只要双方是因爱而结合
[15:06] But perhaps you’d like something more than simply keeping a house. 但除了操持家务 也许你会向往更多?
[15:10] I-I… 我…
[15:12] You must play something for us, ma chérie. 请务必为我们弹奏一曲 亲爱的
[15:14] Oh, no, I-I’m not… 不 我…我不能…
[15:17] Excuse me. Uh… lovely to meet you. 抱歉失陪 很高兴认识你
[15:24] Excuse me. 不好意思
[15:28] Excuse me. 不好意思
[15:41] Oh! Uh, I’m-I’m so sorry. 非常抱歉
[15:43] I love your pixie haircut. 我喜欢你的短发
[15:45] Style, not sincerity!
[15:57] Thank you. 多谢
[16:11] Well… what do we have here? 瞧瞧 这是什么人来着?
[16:14] A farm boy! You must be a farm boy. 一个农家男孩 你肯定是农家男孩
[16:17] – A sad farm boy. – Dressed in brown. 满脸悲伤的农家男孩
[16:20] Sometimes I think I’d like to pack it all in and be a farmer. -穿着全身土色 -有时我会想着…
[16:24] The simple life. 抛弃一切去当农夫 过简单的生活
[16:26] The day starts when the sun comes up and ends when it goes down. 日出而作 日落而息
[16:29] – Then why are you so sad, farm boy? – I… -那么你为何悲伤 农家男孩? -我…
[16:31] It must be the brown. 肯定是这身衣服
[16:32] You, young sir, are not at all dressed for a summer soiree. 年轻人 你的打扮不适合夏日晚会
[16:49] Diana, isn’t this just the most amazing group of people? 戴安娜 这是不是 你见过最美好的一群人?
[16:54] – I don’t know what to think. – Me neither! -我不知道该怎么想 -我也是
[16:59] I suppose I should go practice. 我想我该去练习一下
[17:07] Excuse me. 不好意思
[17:10] Excuse me. 不好意思
[17:13] Excuse me! 不好意思
[17:16] Could you help an old blossom out and get me a drink? 你能否帮帮上年纪的花朵 替我拿杯饮料?
[17:19] I seem to be stuck down here. 我这身装扮有些不方便
[17:21] Oh, why, certainly. 当然 没问题
[17:32] I guess I went a little overboard. -我想我是夸张过头了
[17:33] Oh, no, you’ve made my day. -不会的
[17:36] I’ve been conversing with flowers my whole life 你让我很开心 我这辈子不时与花对话
[17:39] and it’s the first time that one has spoken aloud. 这是头一回有花朵开口说话
[17:41] Happy I could be of some service. 很高兴能帮上忙
[17:48] Oh…
[17:57] Good evening. 各位晚安
[17:59] I’m thrilled to be among your lovely faces… 我好高兴见到你们这些可爱的面孔
[18:03] but we feel the absence of one. 但很遗憾某人的缺席
[18:06] What a face it was. 那张脸庞是如此美好
[18:09] I still recall it, peering over my shoulder 我依然记得
[18:11] reading over my shoulder, no care for decorum. 从我肩后探出头观望、读书 丝毫不拘礼教
[18:16] That’s how we met. 我们就是这样认识
[18:18] A bookshop in Paris. 于巴黎的一间书店
[18:19] A woman introduces herself as Gertrude 一个女人自我介绍她叫格特鲁德
[18:22] and tells me I do not want to purchase the book I’m perusing 然后要我别买那本我正在浏览的书
[18:26] as it’s impossibly bleak 因为内容枯燥乏味
[18:27] and, in the end, the protagonist is murdered! 而且主角竟然于结尾被谋杀
[18:32] I spent my next decades hiding what I was reading 接下来数十年时光 我读什么书都得藏着掖着
[18:36] as she couldn’t help but spoil the ending of every novel… 因为她总是忍不住透露结局
[18:39] or night at the theatre. 晚上去看戏时也是
[18:42] She also attempted to bleed me dry 另外她也试图榨干我
[18:45] spending all my money on the arts. 把我的钱全花在艺术品上
[18:47] And look what I’m left with. 如今瞧我身边剩下什么
[18:50] Nothing but a room full of the most wonderful friends. 站满整厅的美好友人们
[18:56] To Gertrude. 敬格特鲁德
[18:58] May she be reading over our shoulders for eternity. 愿她永远在我们身后探着头看书
[19:02] To the most wonderful couple. 敬最美好的一对眷侣
[19:04] My romantic ideal. 我心中的伴侣典范
[19:07] – Gertie and Jo. – Hear, hear! -格蒂和小约 -敬格蒂和小约
[19:09] – Thank you. – Gertie and Jo. 多谢 格蒂和小约
[19:17] And now, to give a recitation in Gertrude’s stead 现在代替格特鲁德进行朗诵
[19:20] I invite the always surprising 我请来永远令人惊奇又聪明伶俐的…
[19:22] bright-eyed, big-brained Anne Shirley-Cuthbert. 安妮雪利卡斯伯特
[19:31] Anne fits right in, doesn’t she? 安妮与这儿相融 对吧?
[19:36] “Now I remember that the real world was wide “我印象中的真实世界宽广辽阔
[19:40] and that a varied field of hopes and fears 那片土地充满希望、恐惧…
[19:43] of sensations and excitements 震撼、激动人心的事物
[19:46] awaited those who had the courage to go forth… 静待着勇敢的人前往探索
[19:49] into its expanse 深入其无垠境地
[19:52] to seek real knowledge of life… 于危难中寻求真正的人生知识”
[19:54] amidst its perils.”
[20:08] – Oh. – No. -不… -抱歉打扰了
[20:09] – Excuse me. – No, no. No. -不… -抱歉打扰了 不 不必离开
[20:11] Come. Sit. 过来坐吧
[20:18] Gertrude loved my tears. 格特鲁德爱我的眼泪
[20:23] She felt so openly. 她是如此坦率
[20:26] Put me to shame. 令我自惭形秽
[20:28] I was raised to keep everything buttoned up inside. 我从小被教导该拘谨内敛
[20:31] But she had this extraordinary range of emotions. 但她拥抱各式各样的情感
[20:36] Life… had so many colours through her eyes. 人生于她眼中是彩色的
[20:42] It painted my world forever. 让我的世界也从此灿烂
[20:45] She was the first person with whom I didn’t have to hide. 她是第一个我对她无须隐藏保留的人
[20:50] That sounds… 听起来…
[20:53] – like a miracle. – Mm… 好像奇迹一般
[20:56] I wish I had met your Gertrude. 我真希望见过你的格特鲁德
[21:01] This was one of her favourites. 这是她最爱的曲目之一
[21:12] Would you… like to dance… Miss… 你愿意跳只舞吗…女士?
[21:16] Josephine. 约瑟芬就好
[21:18] And I suspect I would. 而且我想我很乐意
[21:42] – Shall we? – Yes. -我们走吧? -好的
[21:52] Marilla… 玛丽拉
[21:54] can we get you into bed? 要扶你上床休息吗?
[21:56] I’m just fine, thank you. 我这样就好 谢谢
[22:02] Have you had anything to eat? 你吃过东西了吗?
[22:03] No. 没有
[22:05] No? 没有吗?
[22:07] I’ll fetch you something. -我替你弄点东西吃
[22:09] Don’t go to the trouble. -不必麻烦了
[22:10] No, no, no. No trouble. 不 一点也不麻烦
[22:55] Marilla? Are you alright? 玛丽拉!
[22:58] Oh… 你还好吗?
[23:01] Are you hurt? -你伤到了吗? -没有
[23:02] No. No, no, no, don’t make a fuss. 没事 别大惊小怪 我…
[23:09] – Oh. – No, no, let me help you. 待着别动 我来帮你
[23:22] Mother? 母亲?
[23:26] Open, please. 请张嘴
[23:31] Please, Mother? 母亲 拜托?
[23:33] Please? 拜托你
[23:40] – Why won’t she get out of bed? – She can’t help it. She misses Michael. -她为何不下床? -她没办法 她想念麦可
[23:44] But it’s been a year. Doesn’t she love us too? 但已经过去一年了 -难道她不爱我们吗?
[23:47] Of course. How could she not? -当然 怎么可能不爱呢?
[24:00] Go on downstairs and be of use. 下楼去做些有用的事
[24:03] Go on downstairs now. 下楼去吧
[24:17] What if something is truly wrong? 假如我身体真的出状况呢?
[24:22] – You’ve had these headaches before. – It’s different this time. -你之前也犯过头痛 -这次不同
[24:24] How so? Is it worse? 怎么说?更严重吗?
[24:27] Shall I fetch a doctor? 该替你找医生吗?
[24:29] It’s different, because before 这次不同是因为
[24:30] if-if I went blind, or-or… wound up an invalid 若我之前眼瞎或变成废人
[24:34] it wouldn’t have mattered. 也不会有任何影响
[24:36] Now there’s Anne to think of. -但现在要为安妮着想
[24:38] You listen now. -你听好了
[24:39] You’re having some pain, but you’ll get better. You always do. 你身体有些不适 但会好起来 一直都如此
[24:43] This isn’t what put Mother in the bed, even though she complained of it. 母亲并非因此卧病在床 即便她这么抱怨
[24:48] Hers was melancholia and… -她是因为忧郁过度…
[24:49] I couldn’t bear it if… -我无法承受…
[24:51] I can’t. I won’t be a burden to Anne. 我不能 我不想成为安妮的负担
[24:59] Rest now. This’ll pass. 先休息吧 很快就会恢复
[25:03] It will. 一定会的 (我们很快见面!)
[25:37] Isn’t this just the most remarkable of evenings? 今晚真的无与伦比对吧?
[25:49] What do you suppose that woman in the hat meant 你认为戴帽子的女人 说那话是什么意思
[25:51] when she said that Aunt Josephine and Gertrude were her romantic ideal? 约瑟芬姑妈和格特鲁德 是她心中的伴侣典范?
[25:56] Oh, well, they were in love! 她们俩相爱
[25:59] Isn’t it ever so sad to see what Aunt Josephine lost 见到约瑟芬姑妈失去挚爱
[26:01] but it’s lovely to see what a life they had together? 相当令人伤心 但也为她们曾拥有彼此开心对吧?
[26:07] No. I’ve known Aunt Josephine and Aunt Gertrude my whole life. 没有 我认识她们俩一辈子
[26:10] They… they can’t have… 她们… 她们不可能…
[26:14] They weren’t. 她们不是那样
[26:30] Oh, how wonderful! 真是太好了
[27:24] I don’t know what you do 我不懂你做了什么
[27:25] to keep popping this button off. Matthew! 老是弄掉这颗扣子 马修!
[27:28] Both hands. Now eat quickly or we’ll be late. 用双手拿 -快点吃完
[27:31] – I can’t go if I don’t have a shirt. – I said I’d fix it and I will! 否则我们会迟到 -衬衫没缝好
[27:34] I don’t have time to argue! 我没办法去 我说过我会缝好的 我没时间争论
[27:36] I need to bring Mother her tray. 我还得给母亲送早餐
[27:38] Matthew! I just scrubbed the floor! 马修!我才刚擦过地板!
[27:41] How many times must I tell you to change your boots outside? 我要提醒你几次到外面再换靴子?
[27:51] Marilla? 玛丽拉?
[27:57] Tell me what you think of this? 跟我说你对这作品的看法
[28:01] It makes me feel not so alone. 这雕像使我感觉没那么孤单
[28:04] Like… whoever made it… 仿佛创作的人真正了解悲伤
[28:07] truly understands sorrow.
[28:09] – I suppose I do. – This is yours? 我想我确实了解
[28:11] It’s wonderful! 这是你的作品?太出色了
[28:14] The gracefulness of the composition and… 这座雕像展现的优雅…
[28:17] Well, if our young farm boy isn’t an artist. 原来我们的农家男孩是艺术家
[28:19] Was. 曾经
[28:22] I broke it. I can’t… control the pencil. 这只手断了 我无法控制笔感
[28:26] I can’t draw the way I used to. 我无法再像从前那样画画
[28:29] – It was… – It was everything to you. -感觉… -感觉你的一切被夺走
[28:33] That’s the sublime thing about art. 这就是艺术至高无上的地方
[28:35] One gets to take moments of hardship and heartbreak 能将一瞬间的痛苦心碎
[28:38] and channel them into something that makes a sad boy 转化成有形物体
[28:40] feel less alone at a party. 让某个伤心男孩看到后稍感安慰
[28:43] Art, the ability to make it 展现艺术力量的能力
[28:45] gives meaning to sadness in a way that many aren’t able to experience. 赋予悲伤一层新的意义 很多人无法体验的意义
[28:49] Cole! 柯尔!
[28:50] Have you seen Diana? 你看见戴安娜吗?
[28:51] We were dancing and she disappeared. 我们本来在跳舞 然后她不见了
[28:53] What I’m saying is, there is no straight path in art or life. 我意思是 人生或艺术中都不存在笔直大道
[28:58] Sometimes there’s no path at all and one must break down walls 有时甚至根本毫无途径 只能打破围墙
[29:01] and machete their way through the woods to get where they need to go. 于重围中走出自己的一条路 抵达必须到的目的地
[29:04] Oh, my. 天呀
[29:06] Have you ever heard a thing said for the first time 你是否曾初次听到一席话
[29:08] yet it made such magnificent sense 其如此精妙有道理
[29:10] it’s as if you’d been waiting to hear it all your life? 仿佛你等一辈子就为了听到这席话?
[29:15] Anne, is it? -你叫安妮 是吧? -对
[29:16] Yes. With an E. 安全的安
[29:18] You… have a beautiful connection to words. 你与文字有着美妙的联结
[29:21] Know that. Do something with it. 谨记着
[29:24] Go where your passion leads you. 好好利用 顺从你内心的向往
[29:29] Try clay, Cole the artist. 尝试用陶土创作 艺术家柯尔
[29:32] It’ll strengthen your wrist. 那能强化你的手腕
[29:33] And who knows, you may fall in love. 而且谁知道呢?或许你会爱上它
[29:36] Your art isn’t lost. 你的艺术天份没有丧失
[29:39] It never will be. 也永远不会消失
[29:48] I’m going to trade my puff sleeves for a top hat. 我要用我的灯笼袖换一顶高帽子
[29:50] Or maybe I’ll wear them together! Because maybe that is me. 或者两者一起戴 因为…
[29:54] I think it might be. -或许是我的关系 -我想可能是吧
[29:56] Oh, and Diana, Cécile Chaminade 对了 戴安娜 塞西尔夏米纳德如何?
[29:58] did she inspire you to play and play and play some more? 她是否鼓励你不停地练习、再练习?
[30:03] Aunt Josephine kept her lifestyle a secret. 约瑟芬姑妈对她的生活方式保密
[30:05] My parents certainly don’t know. 我的父母肯定不知道
[30:08] That… must mean it’s wrong. 那就代表这是错的
[30:18] “To my Gertrude. “给我的格特鲁德
[30:20] Someone will remember us 一定会有人记住我俩
[30:21] I say, even in another time. 即便是在另个时代
[30:26] Forever you have my heart. 我的心永远属于你
[30:28] Jo.” 小约”
[30:29] Two women could never have children. 两个女人不可能生小孩
[30:32] It doesn’t make sense. 这不合常理
[30:34] How can you say that 你怎能如此说
[30:35] when such beautiful words were written from one to another? 当一个人为对方写下这么美丽的字句
[30:38] It’s unnatural, Anne! 这不正常 安妮
[30:41] If your aunt lived her life feeling something was wrong with her 若你的姑妈一直抱持自责生活
[30:46] that she was… broken, defective 认为自己有所缺陷或异常
[30:50] or unnatural…
[30:52] then one day 那么有天她遇到某个人
[30:53] she met someone that made her realise that wasn’t true 让她发现事实并非如此
[30:58] there was nothing wrong with her 她并没有毛病
[31:00] and she was… fine… 她是正常的
[31:04] shouldn’t we be happy for her? -难道我们不该替她开心吗?
[31:06] I think it’s spectacular. -我觉得好极了
[31:09] There’s so much more possibility. 让人生存在更多可能性
[31:44] You look lighter. 你心情看起来好多了
[31:46] I had a lovely time at the party last night. 我昨晚在派对上玩得很愉快
[31:49] As did I. 我也是
[31:51] I want to thank you for allowing me to, uh… 我想感谢你让我…
[31:54] to remember with you last night. 昨晚与你留下共同的回忆
[31:59] Diana and her parents didn’t know about… 戴安娜和她的父母不清楚…
[32:03] the way things were between you and Gertrude. 你和格特鲁德之间的关系
[32:06] You must have known, them coming here, they’d find out… 你肯定知道邀请他们来 他们便会发现…
[32:10] They will think of it what they will. 随他们去想吧
[32:14] Doesn’t it just take the ending of someone’s life 人是否都要走到尾声
[32:17] to teach you that life is short and you only have one? 才懂得人生苦短且仅此一次?
[32:21] Hmm.
[32:23] I think I’m like you and Gertrude. 我想我和你、格特鲁德一样
[32:29] You have a life of such joy before you. 你的未来会充满喜悦
[32:32] Not without hardship. Not without bumps in the road. 但困难在所难免 路上总有重重阻碍
[32:36] Be safe with those you trust. 谨慎选择你诉说的对象
[32:39] But when you do find people to trust 但当你找到能信任的人
[32:42] the bond will be that much greater. 那种情谊将无可取代
[32:44] I’m quite touched… by you choosing me as one. 你选择我诉说让我很感动
[32:50] Rollings? 洛林斯
[32:52] In case your parents ask about this “compensation”. 以免你的父母问起薪水
[32:57] I… couldn’t. -我不能…
[32:58] I’ll not hear protest. -我不接受拒绝
[33:05] Well… 那么…
[33:08] thank you… -谢谢你 -好了
[33:08] Now, let’s rouse those girls, or you’ll miss your train! 我们去叫那些女孩起床 否则要错过火车了
[33:15] No, no, that’s just, um… 接着要…
[33:17] that’s just sugar. 只要放糖就好
[33:26] Egg, egg. 鸡蛋…
[33:47] I, uh, I couldn’t remember what you took. 我…不太记得你平常的做法
[33:50] – I didn’t ask you to bring… – Oh, for goodness sake, Marilla! -我没有要你… -看在老天份上 玛丽拉
[33:53] Just let me help you! 让我帮帮你
[33:55] You just can’t lie up here thinking terrible thoughts 你不能躺在床上胡思乱想
[33:57] and not let me try to do anything for you! -不让我为你做点事
[33:59] – I don’t need… – No, it’s the least I can do! -我不需要…
[34:01] It’s my fault, too! It wasn’t just her! 最起码我能做这些! 我也有错!不是只有她!
[34:04] Uh, who? -谁?
[34:06] Mother! -母亲
[34:08] You’ve lost me. -我听糊涂了
[34:09] That you were robbed of your life -掠夺你人生的人
[34:11] your possibilities, it wasn’t just by her, it was me. 夺走你的可能性 不是只有她 我也有错
[34:15] I mean, I needed you. 我当时需要你
[34:16] And you had to stay here and take care of me. Otherwise… 所以你必须留下照顾我
[34:19] Otherwise nothing. -否则… -没有否则
[34:21] You think I feel an ounce of regret about that? 你认为我对此有丝毫后悔吗?
[34:24] It’s been you and me, all these years. 一直以来只有你和我 这么多年了
[34:29] She didn’t choose what overtook her. -她并非选择被击倒
[34:31] – She didn’t choose to fight it. – She’d lost a child! -但她也没有反抗
[34:34] She had other children! -她失去了一个孩子 -她还有其他孩子
[34:43] No one can understand what that must’ve been like. 没有人能体会那种感受
[34:47] We all lost Michael. 我们都失去了麦可
[34:50] And you lost Michael 你也失去了麦可
[34:52] and you got up every morning and you raised me. 但你每天早上打起精神 并且养大了我
[34:57] And you will do that for Anne 而你也会扶养安妮长大
[34:58] because you are stronger than our mother. 因为你比母亲更坚强
[35:09] I think sometimes… 我有时会想…
[35:12] if things had been different 事情或许会有所不同
[35:14] if she’d forced herself, if she’d been able to… 如果她能强迫自己 假如她有能力…
[35:21] I suppose I hardened some… to cope. 我想我多少变得冷酷 为了面对生活
[35:27] And I suppose I… 我想我也…
[35:29] I shut down, as well. 我也封闭自我了
[35:33] Look at us… gabbing on. 瞧瞧我俩 竟说些没用的
[35:42] I suppose a certain redhead… 我想某个红发小女孩
[35:45] might be, uh… 可能…
[35:48] reversing some of those effects. 有助于化解过去造成的影响
[35:52] But listen now. 但你听好了
[35:54] Whatever we’re facing… 无论我们面对什么状况
[35:56] we’ll face it as a family… 我们全家人一起面对
[35:59] the three of us. 我们三个一起
[36:19] Thank you! Farewell! 谢谢你们 再见了
[36:31] I don’t even know where to start! 我甚至不知道该从何说起
[36:33] It went well, then? 看来一切顺利 是吧?
[36:35] “Well” doesn’t even begin to explain it! “顺利”根本无法形容
[36:37] It was the most wonderful ti… 那简直是最美妙的…
[36:41] – Where’s Marilla? – Oh, she’s in bed. -玛丽拉人呢? -她在床上休息
[36:45] She’s under the weather. Just a bit, I mean. Not to worry. 她有点感冒 不太严重 别担心
[36:49] I know she’d love to see you. 我知道她会想见你
[37:00] I won’t disturb you, Marilla. I just wanted to see you. 我不会打扰你 玛丽拉 我只是想见你
[37:02] Come in. Please. 快进来吧
[37:04] It’s only a headache. 我只是头痛而已
[37:10] – What happened? – Oh, a little mishap. It’s nothing. -你怎么了? -一点小事 不要紧
[37:14] Thank you for the portrait. 谢谢你留给我的素描
[37:16] I still missed you very much, but it helped. 我仍然很想你 但那稍有帮助
[37:19] – You missed me? – I did. -你有想我? -我有想你
[37:22] Now… 现在…告诉我全部经过吧
[37:24] tell me everything.
[37:25] Was it an adventure? 这场冒险精彩吗?
[37:27] Perhaps you could speak it quietly? Oh. 或许你能小声点说?
[37:31] Oh, Marilla, it was indeed a dream. 玛丽拉 感觉就像一场梦
[37:34] Everyone was so smart and interesting. 每个人都好聪明和幽默
[37:38] It felt as though you could be any way in the world 感觉无论你以任何形式存在
[37:40] and there might be a place for you. -那儿的人都能包容你
[37:42] – That sounds lovely. – Oh, you would adore it! -听起来真棒 你会喜欢的
[37:45] Oh, and… 对了
[37:48] Oh. Well, well. 还有… 我的天呀…
[37:50] Everyone wore them, from the most proper gentleman to… 每个人都戴着这花环 不论是盛装打扮的绅士或…
[37:55] well… me. 像我这样
[38:02] Don’t think you can take advantage of me in my weakened state. 别以为你能趁我虚弱时占我便宜
[38:06] Well, now… I feel better already. 瞧 我已经感觉好多了
[38:12] I think I learned some things about love, too. 我想我也对爱有了更深的了解
[38:15] It doesn’t look the same for everyone. It can come in so many forms. 爱在每个人的眼里都不同 它能以许多样貌表现
[38:20] And how can there be anything wrong with a life 而且人生何来错误
[38:22] if it’s spent with a person you love? 当你能与所爱的人共度?
[38:34] Well, I don’t think I can argue with that. 我想你说得没错
[38:53] “I remembered that the real world was wide “我印象中的真实世界宽广辽阔
[38:56] and that a varied field of hopes and fears 那片土地充满希望、恐惧…
[38:59] of sensations and excitements 震撼、激动人心的事物
[39:02] awaited those who had the courage to go forth… 静待着勇敢的人前往探索
[39:05] into its expanse… 深入其无垠境地
[39:09] to seek real knowledge of life amidst its perils.” 于危难中寻求真正的人生知识”
[39:16] Isn’t that the most perfectly inspiring composition of words? 不觉得这是所听过 最振奋人心的文句吗?
[39:20] Aunt Josephine asked me to read it aloud at the party and I did! 约瑟芬姑妈请我在派对上朗诵 所以我读了这段
[39:25] Well, I-I can’t seem to tell you whether it was word perfect or not. 我似乎无法确定你是否有漏词
[39:29] There’s no shame in reading glasses, Marilla. 戴老花眼镜并不可耻 玛丽拉
[39:33] Straining the eyes can give you terrible headaches. 眯眼过度会导致头痛的
[39:36] I suppose I’ll have to see an oculist. 我想我是必须去看眼科了
[39:39] No jokes about my age, thank you very much. 请别笑话我的年纪 非常感谢
[39:43] And a word or phrase that makes specific 一种用来形容单字或词组
[39:47] the meaning of another word or phrase? 赋予其特定意义的词性称为?
[39:53] Perhaps the good doctor can tell us the answer. 或许我们优秀的医生知道答案?
[40:00] The answer is modifier, sir. 答案是修饰词 先生
[40:02] And I managed to learn that with no extra time from you. 还有这是我靠自己学的 不劳你多费时间
[40:09] Correct. 回答正确
[40:15] – Bye, Anne. – Bye, Ruby. -再见 -再见 鲁比
[40:22] The good doctor? 优秀的医生?
[40:26] Someday, I… hope I get there. 我想某天吧 希望能实现
[40:28] In the meantime, it feels good to know what I want. 于此期间 弄清自己所想感觉很好
[40:32] You’ll get there, if you… go where your passions lead you. 只要顺从你内心的向往 你会得偿所愿的
[40:55] – Hello. – Hello. -你好 -你好
[41:07] Gilbert may know just want he wants to be 基尔伯特或许清楚自己的志向
[41:10] but does he have a beautiful connection to words? 但他与文字有着美妙的联结吗?
[41:13] I don’t think so. 我可不这样想
[41:16] I thought you said that was the Pen of Duplicity. 我以为你说那是诈骗之笔
[41:19] Yes, but I think it’s been properly exorcised. 没错 但我想它的邪气已经彻底驱逐
[41:24] – Hmm. – Are you going to be a writer? 你想成为一名作家吗?
[41:27] Maybe. Maybe I’ll be a lot of things. 或许吧 或许我有无限的可能
[41:35] I now dub thee the Pen of Possibility. 我现在称其为可能性之笔
小小安妮

Post navigation

Previous Post: 小小安妮(Anne with an E)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 小小安妮(Anne with an E)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme