时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Anne Shirley-Cuthbert | 安妮雪利卡斯伯特 |
[00:07] | the length of your hair is irrelevant to your education. | 你的头发长度 与接受教育毫无关系 |
[00:11] | There’s no reason for you to stay home. | 你没有理由待在家 |
[00:13] | Please, Marilla, please don’t make me go! I can’t bear the humiliation! | 拜托 玛丽拉 |
[00:15] | It’s just too awful! | 我无法承受那种羞辱 太可怕了 |
[00:17] | Now, now, it won’t be nearly as bad as you think. | 好了 事情没有你想得那么糟 |
[00:21] | They already think I’m a freak! Whatever will they think now? | 他们本来就觉得我是怪胎 现在又会怎么想? |
[00:24] | You’re going to school today and that’s final. | 你今天要上学 就这么决定了 |
[00:32] | Dearest Snow Queen, how you must miss your blossoms in the winter. | 亲爱的雪后 冬天的你 肯定很想念花朵绽放 |
[00:36] | Now I know just how you feel. | 此刻我终于明白你的心情 |
[00:41] | You’ve barely touched your breakfast. At least drink your milk. | 你的早餐几乎没吃 至少喝完牛奶吧 |
[00:49] | Surely it can’t be that awful? | 情况想必没那么糟 |
[00:51] | I’m a monstrosity, Diana. | 我是怪物 戴安娜 |
[00:53] | In fact, you best forget me now and forever. | 你最好永远忘记我 |
[00:54] | I’d never, ever want to bring this humiliation upon you too. | 我绝不希望你受到嘲笑牵累 |
[01:02] | Best take off your hat. | 帽子最好拿掉 |
[01:13] | I made a promise… never to forsake thee. | 我发过誓 永远不会背弃你 |
[01:18] | Besides… | 再说…不过是头发而已 |
[01:20] | it’s only hair. | |
[01:23] | It’ll grow back soon. | 很快就会长回来 |
[01:24] | Not nearly soon enough. | 还不够快 |
[01:55] | Anne. | 安妮 |
[01:58] | – You’re back. – Yes. | -你回来了 -对 |
[02:00] | Hi. | 你好 |
[02:01] | – There’s no gold! – I-I know. I-I heard. | 镇上没有黄金 我知道 |
[02:04] | That’s not why I’m here. | 我听说了 我不是为此回来 |
[02:06] | It’s really good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[02:14] | Open your readers to page 20. | 翻开课本第20页 我的天呀 |
[02:21] | What has she done with her hair? | 她对她的头发做了什么? |
[02:27] | It appears we have a new boy in class today. | 看来今天班上有个新来的男孩 |
[02:32] | Are you sure you’re sitting in the right place, young man? | 你确定你没坐错位置 年轻人? |
[02:41] | NETFLIX ♪ First thing, we’d climb a tree ♪ ♪ And maybe then we’d talk ♪ | |
[02:49] | ♪ Or sit silently ♪ ♪ And listen to our thoughts ♪ | 原创剧集 |
[02:56] | ♪ With illusions of someday ♪ | (人生是希望的坟场) |
[03:00] | ♪ Cast in a golden light ♪ | (你愿意发誓永远做我的朋友吗?) |
[03:03] | ♪ No dress rehearsal ♪ | (伟大的思想要用高深的字眼表达) |
[03:07] | ♪ This is our life ♪ | (在月光下的树上过夜) |
[03:11] | ♪ You are ahead by a century ♪ | |
[03:14] | – ♪ This is our life ♪ – ♪ You are ahead by a century ♪ | |
[03:19] | And Josie Pye has a soul darker than a starless night! | 乔西帕伊的心 比没有星星的夜晚更黑 |
[03:22] | I dare not even repeat to you the wicked, wicked things she said. | 我甚至不敢重复她说的话有多过分 |
[03:24] | You will if I need to have words with her mother. | 若想我找她母亲谈谈 你就得说出来 |
[03:28] | She told Tillie that I had all my hair cut off due to lice! | 她跟提莉说我剪头发是因为长头虱 |
[03:30] | She said it’s because I’m of “orphan stock”. | 因为我是孤儿 没人照料 |
[03:33] | Right, then. Words it is. | 很好 看来我得去谈谈了 |
[03:35] | Oh, Marilla, what is it that makes people take such delight in the misery of others? | 玛丽拉 人们为何喜欢以他人痛苦为乐? |
[03:38] | You should’ve heard how everybody laughed after Mr Phillips called me “the new boy”. | 你该听班上如何大笑 因为老师叫我“新来的男孩” |
[03:42] | Oh, and to make matters worse, Gilbert was there. | 对了 更惨的是基尔伯特也在 |
[03:45] | At least he didn’t laugh at me, but still… | -他没有笑我 |
[03:47] | Gilbert Blythe? | 但仍然… -基尔伯特布莱斯? |
[03:49] | – I didn’t realise he was back. – Neither did I. | -我不知道他回来了 -我也不晓得 |
[03:52] | Of all days to return, of course he had to pick today. | 什么日子回来都好 他偏要选今天 |
[03:55] | And how is he? Is he well? | 他人如何?还好吗? |
[03:58] | He seemed well enough. | 他看起来还行 |
[04:00] | I can’t imagine it’s easy… | 我想他日子不好过 |
[04:03] | all alone at this time of the year. | 一个人孤单度过这时节 |
[04:41] | – I warned you about the winters here. – Nah. | -我警告过这儿冬天很冷 -不 |
[04:43] | Not like this, Blythe. Not like this. This sun isn’t even real. | 你说的远远不及 差远了 |
[04:47] | It don’t give you no heat, no… warmth, no nothing. | 甚至太阳都是假的 无法使人温暖 根本没作用 |
[04:49] | It just shine on you like some faraway lantern in the sky. Oh! | 只会发亮而已 好像一只高挂天空的灯笼 |
[04:53] | And the air! How can I do any work | 还有空气 |
[04:55] | if the very air I breathe is out to kill me? | 我要如何工作 光是呼吸就要我的命? |
[05:00] | Let’s get you situated. | 我们来安置你吧 (《草叶集》) |
[05:44] | Dad would be happy that it’s being appreciated. | 我爸会很高兴这衣服有人穿戴 |
[05:48] | And you’re pathetic. | 而且谁叫你那么可怜 |
[05:54] | Thank you, Mr Blythe. | 感谢你 布莱斯先生 |
[06:06] | Most of those scraps aren’t even fit for patching britches. | 那些碎布连裤子都补不了 |
[06:08] | What in heaven’s name are you planning to do with them? | 你们到底要做何用途? |
[06:11] | Art. | 艺术 |
[06:13] | Art? | 艺术? |
[06:14] | Cole is painting us a magnificent forest for the Christmas Pantomime. | 柯尔正为了圣诞话剧 画一座美妙至极的森林 |
[06:17] | And all this fabric will lend it a most scrumptious texture. | 这些布料能为画作增添质感 |
[06:20] | Hmm. | |
[06:25] | Mother gave me dresses to try! | 我母亲借我裙子试穿 |
[06:28] | You’ll never guess what else Mother let me borrow! | 你绝对猜不到她还借了我什么 |
[06:30] | – Um… – You’ll never, ever guess! | 怎样都猜不到 |
[06:32] | – Could I guess? – Neither of you will ever guess! | -我能猜吗? -你们俩谁也猜不到 |
[06:36] | Hurry, Diana! I can’t wait to see it! | 快点 戴安娜 我等不及看了 |
[06:40] | Alright. | 好了 |
[06:46] | A tiara? | 一顶皇冠? |
[06:47] | Oh, Diana, you look like a real fairy queen! See? | 戴安娜 你就像 真正的精灵女王 快瞧 |
[07:01] | – Would you like to try it on? – No. | -你想试戴吗? |
[07:03] | No, Diana. Not… | -不用 |
[07:05] | Not like this. | 不要这副模样 |
[07:08] | I couldn’t possibly… | 我不能… |
[07:11] | I’ll try it on. | 那么我来试戴 |
[07:15] | Oh, goodness. | 我的老天 |
[07:23] | You’re both crazy! | 你们两个都疯了 |
[07:48] | Oh! ♪ Ten lords a-leaping ♪ | 十位跳跃的国王 |
[07:50] | ♪ Nine ladies dancing, eight maids a-milking, seven swans a-swimming ♪ | 九位跳舞的女郎 八名挤奶的女佣 |
[07:53] | ♪ Six geese a-laying ♪ | -七只戏水的天鹅 -六只下蛋的鹅 |
[07:55] | ♪ Five golden rings ♪ | 五只金戒指 |
[08:00] | ♪ Four calling birds Three French hens ♪ | 四只唱歌的小鸟 |
[08:04] | ♪ Two turtle doves… ♪ | 三只法国母鸡 两只斑鸠 |
[08:07] | Well done. That’s enough for now. Now, off you go. | 做得很好 先这样 可以走了 我的老天爷… |
[08:11] | “See that apple dangling from the tree? | “瞧树上那颗苹果摇摇欲坠” |
[08:14] | Uh… pray, dear lad, go and fetch it for me.” | “小伙子 麻烦你去帮我摘下来” |
[08:21] | Isn’t that your cue? | 不是轮到你吗? |
[08:23] | I can barely hear him. | 我几乎听不到他说话 |
[08:27] | “Pray, dear lad, go fetch it for me!” | “小伙子 麻烦你去帮我摘下来!” |
[08:31] | Is that loud enough for you? | -这样够大声吗? -好 数到三 |
[08:32] | On the count of three, we’re all going to sway to the left. | 我们一起向左摆 |
[08:34] | Ready? One, two, three! | 准备好吗?一、二、三 |
[08:37] | – “Get back…” – Uh, other left, Charlie. | 回去你原来的黑暗水域 |
[08:40] | “…to the murk waters from whence thy came! | |
[08:42] | I banish thee to…” Line! | 我驱逐你至…台词? |
[08:48] | – Um… I banish thee to darkness… – Don’t tell me! | -“驱逐至黑暗深渊…” -别告诉我! |
[08:52] | Start over! I can’t hear myself think! | 重头来过 吵得我无法思考 |
[08:57] | Alright, let’s try that again. One, two, three. | 好 我们再试一次 一、二、三 -很好 好极了 -那样非常好 |
[09:19] | – Has anyone seen Matthew? – He ran out crying like a baby. | -有人见到马修吗? -他哭得像个婴儿跑出去了 |
[09:23] | I see. Let’s begin. Eyes up! And… | 我明白了 我们开始吧 (《圣诞节的12日》) 往这边看 预备… |
[09:26] | ♪ On the first day of Christmas My true love gave to me ♪ | 圣诞节的第一天 我的最爱送给我… |
[09:31] | Anne! There she is! Hi, Anne! | -安妮!她在那里! -你好 安妮 你好 安妮 我等不及…希望她也是其中一个 |
[09:38] | Hello, my fairy princess! | 你们好 |
[09:40] | – Seeing a tree is so exciting. – Let’s start the rehearsal! | 我的精灵公主们 |
[09:43] | See you later, Anne! | 扮演树真的好让人兴奋 -祝你排演顺利 |
[09:46] | Why, uh? | -待会见 安妮 |
[09:49] | Uh, they’ve decided it brings good luck. | -他们为什么…? -他们觉得这能带来好运 |
[09:52] | Childhood is not without its challenges. | 童年生活也有其难处 |
[09:55] | These are the spare clothes we’re putting together | 这些是大家不穿的衣服 我们放在一起 |
[09:57] | for Marilla’s costume work. | 交给玛丽拉缝制 |
[09:58] | She’s supposed to sew all manner of wondrous things! | 她负责做出美妙的戏服 |
[10:08] | I’ve spent so many hours admiring the trees of Avonlea | 我花了不少时间观察艾凡里镇的树木 |
[10:10] | but to actually be one… | 但要真正演一棵树 |
[10:12] | It provides so much scope for the imagination. | 让人有好多想象空间 |
[10:16] | They’ll not let you, uh, play a girl? | 他们不让你扮演女生的角色? |
[10:19] | Oh, it’s not because of my hair. Or lack thereof. | 不 那无关我的头发 或者说没有头发 |
[10:22] | Mrs Lynde says that the tree is a pivotal role. | 林德太太说那棵树是很重要的角色 |
[10:27] | When you were younger, what part did you play in the Christmas Panto? | 你小时候扮演圣诞话剧哪个角色? |
[10:30] | Oh, no, I didn’t play a part. | 不 我没有参加 |
[10:32] | – Did you sing carols? – Oh, no. Now in you get. | -唱圣诞诗歌呢? -也没有 上车 |
[10:39] | Matthew? | 马修 |
[10:41] | Did you have a happy childhood? | 你的童年过得快乐吗? |
[10:44] | It was, uh… | 那些日子… |
[10:47] | It was a long time ago. Step up! | 有点久远了 出发 |
[12:05] | Well, well, well, look who I found. | 快瞧瞧 看我找到谁了 |
[12:10] | Of all the little brothers in the whole world | 全世界所有人的弟弟之中 |
[12:12] | you must be the best at hiding. Hey. | 就属你最会躲了 |
[12:15] | I brought you something. Ready? | 我给你带了东西 准备好吗? |
[12:20] | The plan is… | 计划是你带这些去学校 |
[12:22] | take these to school and you make some friends. | 然后交一些朋友 |
[12:27] | You can do it, Matteroo. | 你可以做到的 马特 |
[12:29] | You show up with these, you’ll be Mr Popular. | 身上有这些 |
[12:32] | Easy-peasy. Wanna play? | 你会大受欢迎 |
[12:35] | Bet you’re a natural. | 一点也不难 要一起玩吗?我赌你是天生好手 |
[12:38] | Thank you, Michael. | 谢谢你 |
[12:52] | Anne! | 麦可 安妮 |
[12:55] | Yes, Marilla? | 什么事 玛丽拉? |
[12:56] | I’ll want you to fetch these ingredients today in Carmody. | 我要请你今天去卡莫迪 买这些材料 |
[12:59] | And be sure to get brown sugar, not white. | -记得是红糖 不是白砂糖 |
[13:02] | – Send Jerry! – I beg your pardon? | -派杰瑞去 你说什么? |
[13:04] | Please send Jerry? | 拜托 派杰瑞去 |
[13:06] | I am sending Jerry, thank you very much. | 我会派他去 感谢提醒 |
[13:08] | But he has his own errands to run. You’ll go along with him. | 但他有其他任务 你们一起去 |
[13:11] | Please don’t make me go, Marilla. | 拜托别叫我去 |
[13:12] | It’s awful enough being the laughing stock of Avonlea | 被当成镇上笑柄就够惨了 |
[13:14] | but now Carmody? I’ll never live it down. | 但卡莫迪?这耻辱会永生难忘 |
[13:16] | If you want mince pies or currants in your pudding | 你若想吃果肉馅饼 |
[13:18] | you’ll just have to live it down, won’t you? | 或希望布丁有红醋栗 你就必须这么做 |
[13:20] | I’ll be happy to starve! | 我情愿肚子饿! |
[13:21] | Enough of your cheek, Anne Shirley-Cuthbert. | 别再无理取闹 |
[13:23] | Off you go. | 安妮雪利卡斯伯特 快去 |
[13:44] | That’s a… that’s a good spot. | 那是个好地方 |
[13:47] | I spent a lot of time up here… | 我小时候… |
[13:50] | when I was young. | 经常待在这儿 |
[13:51] | A whole other town is gonna laugh at me and call me “boy”. I can’t bear it. | 我会被另一个镇所有人取笑 说我是男生 我承受不了这种羞辱 |
[13:56] | You’ve overcome worse than this, Anne. | 你曾经克服更坏的事 |
[14:00] | I’m sure you can again. | 安妮 我相信你能再做到 |
[14:01] | I wish I could stay up here forever and never show my face again. | 我希望永远躲在这上头 再也不用露脸 |
[14:06] | I used to wish that, too. | 我也曾经这么想 |
[14:10] | But it’s not in your nature… | 但这不像你的个性 |
[14:13] | like it is in mine. | 你和我不同 |
[14:16] | You’re too brave to hide away. | 你太勇敢了 不适合躲起来 |
[14:21] | – You think I’m brave? – I admire you for it. | -你认为我很勇敢? -而且令我佩服 |
[14:24] | You just… you jump right in, both feet. | 你总是…勇往直前、无所畏惧 |
[14:32] | Thank you, Matthew. | 谢谢你 马修 |
[14:35] | That’s exactly what I’m gonna do! | 我就是要这么做 |
[14:46] | I’d like us to agree that any conversation about my hair is off-limits. | 我想约法三章 有关我头发的事一概不准提 |
[14:50] | I already saw your haircut. | 我早就看过你的短发了 |
[14:51] | And I’m saying I don’t wish to discuss it. | 而我说我不想讨论 |
[14:54] | You’re the one talking about it, not me. | 是你提起的 不是我 |
[14:57] | Fine. So then drop it. | -好 |
[14:59] | I never picked it up. | 那就别说了 -我从没提起 |
[15:05] | ♪ V’là l’bon vent V’là l’joli vent ♪ | 一阵好风 一阵美妙的风 |
[15:07] | – ♪ ♪ V’là l’bon vent, ma mie m’appelle ♪ – Oh, must you? | -一阵好风 我的名字在呼唤我 -拜托 |
[15:09] | ♪ V’là l’joli vent V’là l’bon vent, ma mie m’attend ♪ | 你非得唱歌? 一阵美妙的风 祝你好运 我的爱人在等着我 |
[15:12] | I cannot believe I’m missing rehearsals for this! | 真不敢相信 我为了这件事错过排演 |
[15:28] | Good day to you, ma’am. | 你好 |
[15:30] | Oh… Hello. | 女士 |
[15:34] | I… | 你好 |
[15:35] | Are you? | 你是… |
[15:37] | My name is Sebastian. I’m Gilbert Blythe’s friend. | 我是赛巴什汀 基尔伯特布莱斯的朋友 |
[15:40] | His friend? | -他的朋友? |
[15:41] | Yes. I live here now. | -是的 我现在住这 |
[15:43] | We met when we was both working on the ship | 我们是同事 |
[15:45] | on our way to Trinidad. | 在往特立尼达的船上认识的 |
[15:47] | Oh. I see. | 原来如此 |
[15:49] | Is Gilbert at home? | 基尔伯特在家吗? |
[15:51] | Of course, yes. | 当然 他在 |
[15:53] | Blythe! | 布莱斯!门口有位惊讶的女士想见你 |
[15:55] | There’s a very surprised lady here to see you. | |
[16:01] | Miss Cuthbert! What a pleasant surprise. | -卡斯伯特女士 多令人愉快的惊喜 |
[16:03] | Hello, Gilbert. Welcome home. | -你好 基尔伯特 欢迎回家 |
[16:06] | Thank you. I see you’ve already met Sebastian. | 谢谢 我想你见过赛巴什汀了 |
[16:09] | – Won’t you come in? – Oh, thank you, I-I just came by to see | -请进来坐吧 -不用了 |
[16:14] | if you’d like to join us for Christmas dinner at Green Gables. | 谢谢 我只是想来邀请你 到绿山墙一起吃圣诞晚餐 |
[16:18] | That’s… that’s very kind of you to offer. | 非常感谢你的好意 |
[16:25] | And of course you’re welcome to join us… Sebastian. | 当然也欢迎你一起加入 赛巴什汀 |
[16:29] | – I’d be delighted. – Oh. | 我十分乐意前往 |
[16:33] | Very well, then. | -那就好了 |
[16:34] | Good day. | -慢走 |
[16:49] | Stop staring. | 别再盯着我 |
[16:50] | Since everyone already thinks I’m a boy | 既然大家早就认为我是男生 |
[16:52] | I thought it best to actually be one today. | 今天不如就当一回男生吧 |
[16:57] | Eh, lad! | 小伙子 |
[17:00] | Fancy a copper? | 想赚一枚硬币吗? |
[17:01] | Unload the rest of this here for me, would ya? | 替我卸下剩余货物 好吗? |
[17:12] | That’s good, lad, that’s good. Here ya go. | 这就行了 小伙子 拿去吧 |
[17:20] | – Move it, boy. – Sorry… sir. | -让开 小子 -抱歉… 先生 |
[17:24] | Alright, knuckle down. | 好 认输吧 |
[17:27] | Yes! I get your marble! | -太好了 |
[17:31] | Oh! | 我成功了 -那一招满分 |
[17:32] | Yeah! Yeah! | 好啊!太棒了! |
[17:35] | Yes! | -好啊! |
[17:36] | Nice shot! | -射得真准 |
[17:48] | Where’s my driver? | 我的车夫上哪去了? |
[17:52] | Excuse me. Boy, can you help, please? | 不好意思 男孩 能否请你帮个忙? |
[17:55] | Just take that end, please. Thank you. | 麻烦请抬那边 谢谢 |
[18:10] | Anne? | 安妮? |
[18:14] | Hello, Miss Jeannie. | 你好 珍妮女士 |
[18:15] | Good heavens. | 天哪!你为何扮成男孩的样子? |
[18:17] | Why on Earth are you dressed like a boy? | |
[18:19] | I, uh… I had to cut off my hair. | -我不得已剪掉头发 |
[18:22] | Why? What happened? | -为何?发生什么事? |
[18:23] | It’s a long and lamentable tale, but suffice it to say | 故事说来又长又悲伤 但不必多说下去 |
[18:26] | it’s been an interesting experiment seeing the other side of the coin. | 用另一种角度体验生活也蛮有趣 |
[18:29] | Being a boy is quite liberating. | -当男孩挺自由自在 |
[18:31] | Women wear trousers in Paris. | -巴黎的女人也穿裤装 |
[18:32] | – Really? – Mais oui! | -真的吗? -当然 |
[18:36] | That’s where I’m headed now. A little change of pace. | 我正是要出发去那儿 稍微换换节奏 |
[18:39] | – Huh. – Thank you for the inspiration. | 感谢这个好主意 |
[18:41] | I may try a pair. | 我可能也会试穿看看 |
[18:43] | And thank you for comparing me to a Calla Lily. | 也感谢你将我比喻成马蹄莲 |
[18:48] | I’m sorry I did, but the compliment was true enough. | 我很抱歉那件事 但信中的赞美都是真心话 |
[18:53] | Have a wonderful time in Paris, ma’am. | 祝你在巴黎愉快 女士 |
[19:02] | Goodbye, dear dress. | 再会了 亲爱的洋装 |
[19:05] | I think it’s still meant to be yours. | 我认为它仍然是属于你的 |
[19:08] | Maybe someday. When I have more than a penny. | 也许某天吧 等我口袋内不只一便士 |
[19:20] | You bought a dress? | 你买了洋装?我以为你想当男生 |
[19:22] | I thought you wanted to be a boy. | |
[19:25] | Only for the afternoon. | 仅止于一个下午 |
[19:31] | Let’s see menacing devil lobster! | 让我们瞧瞧恶魔龙虾威吓的模样 |
[19:35] | What on Earth is that? | 那到底是什么鬼? |
[19:37] | Thomas Lynde, you look as though you’re about to tickle someone. | 托马斯林德 你看起来像要挠谁痒痒 |
[19:41] | You said menacing. | 是你说威吓 |
[19:42] | Exactly. | 一点也没错 |
[19:44] | So go on, then. | 所以赶快做 |
[19:46] | Menace. | 威吓 |
[19:47] | Alright, alright. | 好吧 |
[19:50] | Is this evil enough for you, Mrs Lynde? Hmm? | 这样够邪恶吗 |
[19:53] | Hmm? What do you think? Hmm? | 林德太太? 你觉得如何? |
[19:58] | You’re so talented, Cole. | -你真有才华 |
[20:00] | I love that bird so much. | 柯尔 -我好爱那只小鸟 |
[20:02] | No one in the whole class can paint like you, Cole. | 全班没人能像你画得这么好 柯尔 |
[20:06] | Come along, ladies, there’s no need to watch paint dry. | 来吧 小姐们 不用在那儿等颜料干 |
[20:10] | Come along, girls. | 过来吧 女孩们 |
[20:12] | Want to see something funny? | 想看点好玩的吗? |
[20:14] | Cluster around, girls. Cluster. | 站近一点 女孩们 |
[20:18] | Let’s begin. Take your positions. | 我们开始了 站定预备位置 |
[20:20] | ♪ There once was a magical island ♪ | “从前有一座梦幻的岛 |
[20:22] | ♪ A magic fantastical island ♪ | 神奇梦幻的岛 长出一棵金色的树” |
[20:25] | ♪ Where a golden tree did grow ♪ | -慢着 我要往哪边? |
[20:28] | Start again. | -亲爱的 重来吧 |
[20:30] | ♪ There once was a magical island ♪ | “从前有一座梦幻的岛 |
[20:32] | – Oh! Oh! – Oops! | 神奇梦幻的岛 |
[20:34] | Ah… | 长出一棵金色的树…” |
[20:48] | Cole, are you alright? | -柯尔 你还好吗? -柯尔! |
[20:51] | Oh, goodness me! | -我… -我的老天 |
[20:53] | – Stay still. Don’t move. – Is he alright? | -保持这个姿势 别动 -他还好吗? |
[20:55] | His wrist is definitely broken. | -柯尔 -他的手腕骨肯定断了 |
[20:57] | – I don’t know what else. – It was an accident! | 我想不出其他可能 -那是意外 -可怜的柯尔 |
[21:00] | I swear! | 我发誓 |
[21:02] | Oh, for heaven’s sake. | -老天! |
[21:03] | – Oh, my goodness. – Cole! | -我的天呀! 柯尔 |
[21:10] | Jerry, everything alright? | 杰瑞 一切都好吗? |
[21:13] | It’s Christmas Eve. You’re not working today. | -今天是圣诞夜 你不用上工 -我不是来工作 |
[21:15] | I’m not working. Here. | 给你 (圣诞快乐 安妮 杰瑞上) |
[21:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:28] | It’s wonderful. | 这真的好棒 |
[21:56] | What are you all doing here? | 你们大家来做什么? |
[21:57] | We went to your house to check on you, but your folks said that you came here. | 我们到你家探病 但你父母说你来这儿了 |
[22:02] | Can we help you? | 我们能帮忙吗?告诉我们怎么做 |
[22:03] | If you tell us what to do, maybe we can do it together. | 也许大家能一起出力 |
[22:05] | – I’ve always wanted to be a painter! – Moody! | -我一直都想当画家 -穆迪… |
[22:10] | Let me talk you all through it first. | 我先跟你们说明一下吧 |
[22:15] | ♪ The holly and the ivy ♪ | 冬青和常春藤 |
[22:17] | ♪ Now they are both full grown ♪ | 如今都已长成 |
[22:19] | ♪ Of all the trees that are in the woods ♪ | 所有林木之中 |
[22:21] | ♪ The holly bears the crown ♪ | 独属冬青拥其冠 |
[22:24] | Trinidad! | 特立尼达!玛丽拉 |
[22:25] | Oh, Marilla, I’m so excited to meet Sebastian! | 我好期待见到赛巴什汀 |
[22:28] | Try not to make a fuss. | 尽量别大惊小怪 |
[22:30] | He’s… | 他是… |
[22:32] | Well, he’s… he’s an islander. | 他…来自小岛 |
[22:35] | Same as you and me. | 就和你我一样 |
[22:37] | Do you reckon they like mince pies in Trinidad? I sure hope so. | 你想特立尼达的人 喜欢果肉馅饼吗?希望会喜欢 |
[22:40] | Either way, I’m sure he’ll be polite about it. | 无论如何 |
[22:42] | He seems like a very nice fellow indeed. | 我想他不会对此失礼 他感觉是个不错的好人 |
[22:46] | No, you don’t. Straight to the parlour, please. | 不 别进来 麻烦直接拿去客厅 |
[22:51] | And mind you, pass a broom afterwards. I won’t have these pine needles underfoot. | 然后替我拿扫把过来 我可不想地上有松叶 |
[22:55] | We’ve got company coming. | 家里有客人要上门 |
[23:23] | Merry Christmas to you both! | 圣诞快乐 两位 |
[23:25] | – And to you. – Do come in. | -你也是 -请进吧 |
[23:35] | Matthew, this is Sebastian. | 马修 这位是赛巴什汀 |
[23:39] | Pleased to meet you… Sebastian. | 很高兴认识你 赛巴什汀 |
[23:41] | Please, call me Bash. | 请叫我巴什就好 |
[23:45] | Oh, what a lovely home. | 这个家多么温馨 |
[23:49] | Nice and warm. | 舒适又温暖 |
[23:51] | Let me take your coats. | 让我替你挂外套吧 |
[23:52] | Oh. Uh… | |
[23:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:00] | I almost forgot. | 对了 我差点忘记 |
[24:06] | My, how very kind of you. | 老天 你太客气了 |
[24:10] | It’s curry. | -这是咖哩 |
[24:12] | Curry? | -咖哩? |
[24:13] | – Yes, it’s a blend of fantastic spices. – Oh. | 没错 里面混合了数种极好的香料 |
[24:16] | Why, thank you. | 真是太感谢你了 |
[24:18] | – It’s good for stews. – How nice. | 适合炖煮料理调味 |
[24:20] | We eat a lot of stew here. | 太好了 我们本地人爱吃炖煮料理 |
[24:22] | Oh. Won’t you sit down? | -你们何不先坐一下? |
[24:24] | Thank you. | -谢谢 |
[24:38] | – Uh, I wonder what’s become of Anne. – Hmm. | 不晓得安妮怎么了? |
[24:42] | I’m looking forward to meeting Anne. I’ve heard so much about her. | 我很期待见到安妮 我听过很多她的事迹 |
[24:56] | You’re Sebastian. | 你就是赛巴什汀 |
[24:57] | Oh, how thrilling. | 太令人雀跃了 |
[24:58] | I’ve read so much about the ancient kingdoms of Africa and the Moors of Spain | 我读过好多关于非洲古王国 和西班牙摩尔人的知识 |
[25:02] | but I’ve never actually met a coloured person before. | 但我从没真正见过有色人种 |
[25:05] | Or not one of your complexion. | 或与你相同肤色的人 |
[25:07] | Your skin is absolutely extraordinary. | 你的肤色真是独特 |
[25:10] | It-it’s a rare pleasure to meet you. | 好难得有幸认识你 |
[25:19] | A pleasure to meet you too, Anne of Green Gables. | 也很荣幸认识你 绿山墙的安妮 |
[25:23] | Who’d care for some supper? | 谁想来点晚餐? |
[25:26] | – Oh, everything smells so good. – Ever tried mince pie? | 每道餐点都香气四溢 你尝过果肉馅饼吗? |
[25:29] | No, but my nose tells me I’ll like it. | 没有 但我的鼻子说肯定美味 |
[25:31] | Anne, please blow out the candles on the tree. | 安妮 麻烦吹熄圣诞树的蜡烛 |
[25:41] | Anne. | 安妮 |
[25:43] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[25:47] | – But, uh, I don’t have anything for you. – That’s alright. | -但我没有准备你的礼物 -没关系 |
[26:11] | Sea legs? I’ve heard tell from fishermen around these parts | 晕船?我曾经听附近渔夫聊过 |
[26:14] | but I didn’t know it was true. | 但不知道真有此事 |
[26:17] | Oh, it’s true | 是真的 |
[26:18] | as Bash here has delighted in pointing out to me. | 巴什当时就以笑话我为乐 |
[26:21] | He was a sight to behold. | 他那副模样可精彩了 |
[26:22] | Have you been to many exotic ports of call? Please, do tell us. | 你们停靠很多异国港口吗? 拜托跟我们聊聊 |
[26:26] | New York, Boston | 纽约、波士顿 |
[26:27] | Maine, Jamaica, Canary Islands… | 缅因州、牙买加、加那利群岛… |
[26:30] | – Do you have a favourite? – My island, of course. | -你最喜欢哪一处? -当然是我的家乡 |
[26:32] | I can understand that. | 我能理解 |
[26:34] | In fact, the Christmas Panto is about our magical island. | 事实上 圣诞剧的主题 就是描述我们梦幻的岛 |
[26:37] | – Panto? – Pantomime. | -圣诞剧? -圣诞话剧 |
[26:39] | The play I’ve been helping with. | 我最近在帮忙的话剧 |
[26:41] | It’s going to be wonderful. | 到时肯定很完美 |
[26:44] | And the costumes are fantastical, thanks to Marilla. | 戏服美妙至极 多亏玛丽拉的巧手 |
[26:46] | – Oh, hush now. – Sounds like Carnival. | 别说了 |
[26:49] | Why you didn’t tell me more about this? | 听起来很热闹 你怎么没跟我多说? |
[26:50] | Because you said you wanted to stay in the house until spring! | 因为你说春天之前绝不踏出房子半步 |
[26:54] | But… | 但既然你提到 |
[26:55] | now that you mention it, I could really use your help with the rigging. | 我会需要多个人帮忙换幕 |
[26:59] | What do you say? | 你意下如何? |
[27:01] | Why not? | 有何不可? |
[27:02] | I’d like to know more about this magical island. | 我愿意多了解这座梦幻的岛 |
[27:07] | – To the island. | – To the island. -敬这座岛 -敬这座岛 |
[27:10] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[27:11] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 (《马汀迷你字典》) (让你能公平地打败我 基尔伯特) |
[27:40] | Heavenly Father | 主呀 |
[27:42] | please don’t let me forget these damnable lines! | 拜托别让我忘记 那些该死的台词 |
[27:46] | Oh! Lord, forgive me. | 不! 天呀 请原谅我 |
[27:48] | – Excuse me, madam. – Has anyone seen Josie Pye? Josie Pye? | -不好意思 女士 -乔西帕伊 乔西帕伊! |
[27:51] | Where on Earth is she? We’re minutes away! | 她到底在哪?马上要开始了 |
[27:55] | Oh! I see you’ve hired a hand. Good thinking. | 你雇了帮手 真是好主意 |
[27:58] | Oh, no, this is my friend Sebastian. He offered to help with the play. | 不 |
[28:01] | Well. Well, well, well. | 这是我朋友赛巴什汀 -他主动提议帮忙 |
[28:03] | There you are! | -很好 很好…你终于现身了 |
[28:06] | You look like you’ve just been widowed. | 你看起来像刚死了丈夫 |
[28:09] | Where’s your shovel? | 你的铲子呢?你的关键道具在哪? |
[28:10] | Where’s your pivotal prop? | |
[28:13] | I left it at home. | 我忘在家里了 |
[28:15] | Oh, my word, you’ve lost your voice! | 老天 你的嗓子哑了 |
[28:19] | Oh, my, my, my, my. Oh my, oh my, oh my! | 天呀…快想办法 |
[28:21] | Think, think, think, think, think… | 快想… |
[28:25] | Anne! | 安妮!赶紧过来 |
[28:27] | Get over here. Quickly! | |
[28:29] | You’re gonna take over from Josie. You’re going to play The Boy. | 你代替乔西上场 负责扮演主角男孩 |
[28:32] | – Somebody get me a script! – It would be an honour to play the part! | -快来人给我剧本! -林德太太 真是万分荣幸 |
[28:35] | – I already know the lines. – Word perfect. Study, child, study! | -台词我早就熟记… -赶紧读 孩子 快点 |
[28:38] | And you. Tree. | 至于你 演树木 |
[28:41] | The tree’s a lovely part, Josie. | 树木是很棒的角色 |
[28:42] | I’ll teach you all the moves for the dance that we have, then… | 乔西 我会教你舞步… |
[28:45] | Shovel! Where am I gonna get you a shovel? The play falls apart without a shovel! | 铲子 我该去哪弄一把铲子? 没有铲子这出剧就毁了 |
[28:54] | You can make friends, Matteroo. | 你可以交到朋友 马特 |
[28:56] | I’ll never be brave. | 我永远无法鼓起勇气 |
[29:01] | Of all the little brothers in the whole world | 全世界所有人的弟弟之中 |
[29:03] | you must be the best at hiding. | 就属你最会躲了 |
[29:06] | You can do it, Matteroo. | 你可以做到的 马特 |
[29:08] | – I-I… – It’ll only take an hour, Matthew. | 只有一个小时而已 |
[29:10] | You’ll be home before you know it. Oh, seats. | 不知不觉就结束了 有空位 |
[29:14] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[29:16] | Sorry, excuse me, sorry, pardon me. | 抱歉 借过 不好意思 |
[29:19] | – Heavens, what’s the matter, Anne? – I need a shovel. Please? | 怎么回事 安妮? |
[29:22] | It’s a matter most urgent. Josie Pye just fell gravely ill. | 我需要一把铲子 情况紧急 乔西帕伊病得很重 |
[29:24] | What do you intend to do with it, bury her? | 你要铲子干嘛?埋了她? |
[29:26] | I’m The Boy now! I’ve been given her role! | 换我演男孩了 顶替她上场 |
[29:29] | – Oh, that’s wonderful. – You don’t understand! | -那太棒了 -不 你们不懂 |
[29:31] | I need a shovel! Josie forgot! | 我需要铲子 乔西忘记带了 |
[29:33] | If I don’t have a shovel for the end, it won’t make sense | 若最后没找到铲子 整出剧就毁了 |
[29:34] | – and it’ll ruin the whole thing! – I’ll run out, I’ll find one. | 我出去看看 我会找到的 |
[29:38] | You go on now. Don’t you worry. | 你先上台吧 别担心 |
[29:41] | Probably for the best. | 也许这样最好 |
[29:42] | Ah! I’m sorry, excuse me. | 不好意思 借过一下 |
[30:06] | Ladies and gentlemen. | 各位先生女士 |
[30:07] | Welcome, one and all | 欢迎所有人出席 |
[30:09] | to The Tale of The Magical Island. | 一同观赏《梦幻岛传说》 |
[30:14] | Hoot! | 咕… |
[30:15] | Hoot, hoot! | |
[30:21] | ♪ There once was a magical island ♪ | 从前有一座梦幻的岛 |
[30:23] | ♪ A magic fantastical island ♪ | 神奇梦幻的岛 |
[30:26] | ♪ Where a fairy queen did rule ♪ | 由一位精灵女王统治 |
[30:29] | ♪ The people worked hard in farm orchard and yard ♪ | 人民埋首于农庄、果园辛勤工作 |
[30:31] | ♪ They harvest and sow They garden and grow ♪ | 挥汗收割与播种 悉心种植与栽培 |
[30:36] | – They harvest! – We harvest! | -他们收割 -我们收割 |
[30:37] | – They sow! – We sow! | -他们播种 -我们播种 |
[30:38] | – They garden! – We garden! | -他们种植 -我们种植 |
[30:40] | – They grow! – We grow! | -他们栽培 -我们栽培 |
[30:41] | ♪ We harvest, we sow We garden, we grow ♪ | 我们收割与播种 我们种植与栽培 |
[30:43] | ♪ All manner of things The bounty of kings ♪ | 各式各样神的恩赐 |
[30:46] | ♪ There’s no need to spend For our coffers won’t end ♪ | 物产之丰无需忧心耗尽 |
[30:51] | – Our island is splendid! – And much recommended. | 我们的岛屿风光明媚 而且人人称道 |
[31:01] | ♪ There once was a magical island ♪ | 从前有一座梦幻的岛 |
[31:03] | ♪ A magic fantastical island ♪ | 神奇梦幻的岛 |
[31:06] | ♪ Where a golden tree did grow ♪ | 长出一棵金色的树 |
[31:08] | ♪ It sprung from the ground And it blooms all year round ♪ | 从土里窜出 而且四季盛开 |
[31:11] | ♪ It gives us our bounty All over our county ♪ | 为全国带来恩惠 |
[31:14] | ♪ We harvest, we sow We garden, we grow ♪ | 我们收割与播种 我们种植与栽培 |
[31:16] | ♪ All manner of things The bounty of kings ♪ | 各式各样神的恩赐 |
[31:19] | ♪ There once was a magical island ♪ | 从前有一座梦幻的岛 |
[31:23] | ♪ A magic fantastical home ♪ | 是我们神奇梦幻的家园 |
[31:31] | Hoot! | 咕! |
[31:34] | Well done! | 好精彩 |
[31:43] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[31:46] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[31:57] | Because you have been hardworking and good | 因为你辛勤努力又善良 |
[31:59] | I bestow upon thee this golden apple tree. | 我赐予你这棵金苹果树 |
[32:11] | Now rise, dear boy! | 起身吧 亲爱的男孩 |
[32:13] | I promise thee faithfully to always protect this tree | 我向你保证 我会永远守护这棵树 |
[32:16] | for the sake of our beloved island. | 为了我们心爱的岛屿 |
[32:18] | Aw… | |
[32:23] | Why are you stealing my shovel? | 你为何偷我的铲子? |
[32:28] | That’s the minister! | 那是牧师 |
[32:39] | Boy? | 男孩 |
[32:40] | See that golden apple dangling from the tree. | 瞧树上那颗金苹果摇摇欲坠 |
[32:44] | Pray, dear lad… | 小伙子 |
[32:45] | do pass it to me. | 麻烦去摘下来给我 |
[32:48] | Fair dame, the apple is not ours to take! | 亲爱的女士 那苹果不属于我们 |
[32:51] | Remove thee the fruit, and great trouble we’ll make! | 摘其果实会引来天大的祸害 |
[32:53] | Oh, come now! | 少来了 |
[32:55] | Just one… teeny… apple? | 就摘一颗小小苹果? |
[33:02] | Christmas Panto, you say? | 你说圣诞话剧? |
[33:04] | My girl is The Boy. | 我家女儿饰演男主角 |
[33:08] | My… I’d like to see that. | 天呀 我真想去看看 |
[33:15] | Look out! Look out behind you! | 小心 小心你后面! |
[33:21] | Best of luck to her. | 祝她演出顺利 |
[33:36] | ♪ I’ve come from a land Far beneath the sea ♪ | 我来自深海地底 |
[33:40] | ♪ Of magic and mischief And devilish glee ♪ | 充满魔力、祸害和邪恶的地方 |
[33:44] | ♪ I know your dark thoughts ♪ | 我知道你们的邪恶念头 |
[33:46] | ♪ You’ve been eyeing that tree ♪ | 你们一直觊觎那棵树 |
[33:48] | ♪ Ah… you’re holding an apple ♪ | 你手上苹果就是证据 |
[33:50] | ♪ Pray pass it to me ♪ | 麻烦交给我 |
[33:52] | Devil lobster | 恶魔龙虾 |
[33:56] | What creature is this? | 这到底是什么生物? |
[33:58] | Who is this monster? | 这个怪物是谁? |
[34:00] | Devil lobster | 恶魔龙虾 |
[34:04] | ♪ I’m a phenomenal abominable whelk ♪ | 我是最歹毒、厉害的龙虾 |
[34:08] | ♪ You wanted that dress With its ribbons and bows ♪ | 你想要那件有缎带和蝴蝶结的洋装 |
[34:12] | ♪ You wanted that apple You saw how it grows ♪ | 而你想要那颗苹果 被其光泽所惑 |
[34:16] | ♪ You thought you could take it ♪ | 你以为能拿走 |
[34:18] | ♪ That’s not how it goes ♪ | 可惜事情不如你所想 |
[34:21] | ♪ You picked the wrong apple You’ll reap what you sow ♪ | 你摘错苹果 种什么因 得什么果 |
[34:24] | Devil lobster | 恶魔龙虾 |
[34:28] | What creature is this? Who is this monster? | 这到底是什么生物? 这个怪物是谁? |
[34:32] | Devil lobster | 恶魔龙虾 |
[34:34] | Devil lobster | |
[34:36] | I’m simply shimmering with sin! | 我全身散发罪恶的光芒 |
[34:43] | Dearest fairy queen, we beg for your aid and forgiveness. | 敬爱的精灵女王 我们请求你的原谅与帮助 |
[34:47] | Please send us a hero to vanquish our foe! | 请派英雄替我们消灭敌人 |
[34:55] | Aw. | |
[34:57] | Your wish is my command! | 我有求必应 |
[35:24] | Get back to the waters from whence thy came! | 回去你原来的黑暗水域 |
[35:27] | I shall banish thee to darkness | 我以精灵女王之名 |
[35:30] | in thy fairy queen’s name. | 将你驱逐至黑暗深渊 |
[35:32] | You think you can turn our land into rot? | 你以为你能腐化我们的土地? |
[35:35] | I’m the unconquerable prince | 我是打不倒的王子 |
[35:37] | lest you forgot! | 你可别忘记 太好了 |
[35:41] | Unconquerable? | 打不倒? |
[35:42] | Ha! | |
[35:48] | Argh! | |
[36:02] | Argh! | |
[36:08] | – That was so much fun! – Come on, come on, come on! | -真是太有趣了 |
[36:10] | Hurry! | -快点让开… |
[36:15] | Hey! That’s enough! | 好 够了 |
[36:18] | Quiet down! | 请安静下来 |
[36:23] | Oh! | |
[36:33] | Hold this. | 替我看着座位 |
[36:41] | – Oh, my! Is he alright? – I can’t believe that happened! | -天呀 他没事吧? -我不敢相信发生意外 |
[36:44] | – Did you see what happened? – Out of my way! Out of my way! | 让开 快点让开 |
[36:47] | – We’re gonna lose the audience. – I’m here, I’m here. | -观众会走掉的 -我在这儿 我来了 |
[36:51] | Get him out of this wretched thing! Is this your doing? | 快脱掉他这身破玩意 |
[36:55] | – You savage brute! Shame on you! – Who will play the owl now? | 是你干的吗?你这个野蛮人 你应该感到羞愧 |
[36:59] | Come along. He needs air. | 走吧 他需要透气 |
[37:02] | Clear back! Clear back! | -退开 大家退开 |
[37:03] | Do you mind if I take the costume? The show must go on! | -你介意把戏服给我吗? 这戏必须演下去 |
[37:14] | – I’ll take that. – Yeah, go… go get ’em. | -这交给我 -好 快去吧 |
[37:18] | – Excuse me. – Hello, young lady. | -抱歉 借过 -你好 年轻女士 |
[37:23] | – Oh, dear! – Places everyone! | -老天 -大家各就各位 |
[37:25] | Oh, Matthew, you’re my hero. Thank you. I’ll tell Mrs Lynde. | 马修 你是我的英雄 多谢 我会转告林德太太 |
[37:28] | Bash, set the black hole! | 巴什 把黑洞摆好 |
[37:47] | No, no, no. Goodness, goodness! | 不…老天… |
[37:52] | Behind ya! | 小心后面 |
[37:53] | Ah! | |
[38:03] | Well done! | 好精彩 |
[38:05] | Without Billy, how are we gonna finish the play? | 少了比利 我们怎么收场? |
[38:09] | Oh! Oh, salvation! | 老天 有救了 |
[38:14] | – Put this on! – No, that’s enough of that. | -把这穿上 -我该离开了 这是怎么回事? |
[38:17] | – Would you just stay still? – I won’t have part of this. | -别乱动 -我不想参与演出 |
[38:19] | – We need an epilogue! – Rachel! | -我们需要旁白结语 -雷切尔 |
[38:21] | Anne rose to the occasion, now it’s your turn. | 安妮临危受命 |
[38:24] | Mr. Cuthbert’s going to play the owl? | 现在轮到你了 |
[38:30] | The owl has to finish the play! All you have to do is read! Go! | 猫头鹰必须收尾 你只要念台词就好 快去 你看起来棒呆了 马修 |
[38:48] | ♪ And a partridge in a pear tree ♪ | 一只鹧鸪在梨子树上 |
[38:52] | ♪ On the eighth day of Christmas My true love gave to me ♪ | 圣诞节的第八天 我的最爱送给我 |
[38:57] | ♪ Eight maids a-milking Seven swans a-swimming ♪ | 八名挤奶的女佣 七只戏水的天鹅… |
[39:00] | It’s alright, Matteroo. | 没关系 |
[39:01] | You don’t have to participate. | 马特 你不必加入的 |
[39:04] | It’s alright. | 没关系 |
[39:06] | Let’s get you home, OK? | 我们带你回家 好吗? |
[39:13] | Anne rose to the occasion. Now it’s your turn. | 安妮临危受命 现在轮到你了 |
[39:18] | And they all lived happily ever after! | 于是他们从此幸福快乐地生活 做得好 |
[39:23] | Well done, Matthew! | 马修 太精彩了 |
[40:06] | Today, in the wake of my very own Diamond Jubilee | 今天适逢我在位60年大庆 |
[40:11] | I hereby bless all of Avonlea! | 我于此祝福艾凡里镇的所有人 |
[40:15] | God bless you all. | 上帝祝福大家…还有救救我吧 |
[40:17] | And God save me! | |
[40:24] | ♪ Deck the halls with boughs of holly Fa la-la-la-la la-la-la-la ♪ | 用冬青树的树枝来装饰大厅 |
[40:29] | ♪ ‘Tis the season to be jolly ♪ | 这是个欢乐的季节… |
[40:31] | ♪ Fa la-la-la-la la-la-la-la ♪ | |
[40:33] | When the devil lobster and prince waged their battle | 还有恶魔龙虾和王子打斗那段 |
[40:35] | it took every ounce of my strength not to laugh out loud! | 我得用尽全身力量憋笑 |
[40:38] | And didn’t the minister make a most remarkable Dame? | 还有牧师扮的女士是不是非常出色? |
[40:41] | I don’t think I’ll ever feel quite the same about his sermons. | 我想以后听他讲道 感觉大不同了 |
[40:43] | It was a thrilling evening! | 整个晚上都叫人激动不已 |
[40:45] | I doubt I’ll sleep a wink tonight or maybe ever again? | 我怀疑自己今晚能否入睡 说不定再也睡不着 |
[40:49] | I was very proud of you | 我非常以你为傲 |
[40:51] | stepping into the role the way you did. | 临危受命还能挺身而出 |
[40:53] | I hope I made a convincing boy. | 我希望我演的男孩够像 |
[40:55] | And just think, if you hadn’t sent me to Carmody | 要不是你派我去卡莫迪 |
[40:57] | I might not have had the practice. | 我可能就没机会练习 |
[40:59] | Whatever do you mean? | 这话什么意思? |
[41:01] | Matthew! You were a most magnificent snowy owl! | 马修 你演的猫头鹰好出色 |
[41:03] | – Didn’t you think so, Marilla? – I’d say about stole the show. | 你不认为吗 玛丽拉? |
[41:07] | He did. | -我说他是全场焦点 -确实 |
[41:08] | I never thought you’d ever do anything like that. | 我从没想过你会做这样的事 |
[41:11] | Ah, uh… | |
[41:12] | neither did I. | 我自己也想不到 |
[41:17] | These were mine when I was a boy and I thought you might like them. | 这些是我小时候玩的 我想也许你会喜欢 |
[41:21] | – Marbles? – Yeah. | 弹珠! |
[41:24] | I challenge thee to a duel! Doth thou accept? | 我向你发出挑战 你是否接受? |
[41:28] | I doth. | 接受挑战 |
[41:30] | And don’t be upset if I win. I’ve had some practice. | 如果我赢了 千万别难过 |
[41:32] | Well uh, so have I. | 我有练习过 我也是 |
[41:35] | So have I. | 我也是 |
[41:37] | We’ll see about that. | 我们走着瞧 |
[41:40] | – That’s the nines. – I know. | -排成两行 -我知道 交叉成十字 |
[41:44] | – What goes in the middle? – Green. | -中间要排哪颗? -绿色的 |
[41:45] | Green? Winner gets the hat? | -绿色吗? -是的 |
[41:48] | Winner gets the hat. | -谁赢帽子就属于谁? -一言为定 |