时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Doesn’t it just feed your heart when the air’s so crisp? | 空气如此清新 不觉得心都被滋养了? |
[00:23] | Every breath feels so alive! | 每次呼吸都令人充满活力 |
[00:26] | It’s the perfect day for a tragical romance. | 正适合上演一出悲剧罗曼史 |
[00:29] | Lord Tennyson would approve. | 丁尼生男爵也会同意的 我的天呀 |
[00:37] | Whomever plays Elaine must lie in the flat and float to Camelot | 无论谁扮演艾莲 必须躺进小船 |
[00:41] | while the others mourn her death most sorrowfully. | 飘向卡美洛 其他人则悲伤地哀悼她的死亡 |
[00:44] | I find it helpful to think of something that makes you sad in your own life. | 我发现想象生活中 令人难过的事有助演技 |
[00:47] | Of course you must be Elaine, Anne. | 当然 必须由你扮演艾莲 安妮 |
[00:49] | Oh, it would be ridiculous to have a redheaded Elaine. | 红头发的艾莲 这太荒谬了 |
[00:52] | It ought to be Ruby, as she has lovely golden hair | 应该由鲁比来 因为她有一头美丽金发 |
[00:55] | and Elaine had “all her bright hair streaming down”! | 艾莲总是垂下一头闪亮金发 |
[00:58] | Oh, I couldn’t. | 我才不行 |
[01:01] | To lie and pretend I was dead, I’d die of fright. | 躺下假装我死了 我会怕死的 |
[01:04] | This was your idea, Anne. | 这是你提的主意 安妮 |
[01:06] | You’re obsessed with Elaine. | 你对艾莲这个角色着迷 |
[01:08] | Oh, it’s true. | 确实如此 |
[01:10] | And each time I read the poem | 每次读那首诗 |
[01:11] | I’m devoured by a secret regret that I was not born in Camelot. | 我内心总是暗自悔恨 我没有出生在卡美洛 |
[01:14] | Those days were much more romantic than the present. | 那个时代比当今浪漫多了 |
[01:18] | I will be Elaine then. | 就由我当艾莲吧 |
[01:23] | Diana? | 戴安娜! |
[01:26] | Well, I never. | 我永不… |
[01:27] | Diana! | 戴安娜! |
[01:30] | Ruby, you must be King Arthur. | 鲁比 你就是阿瑟王 |
[01:33] | Jane, Guinevere, and Diana must be Lancelot. | 简是桂妮维亚 戴安娜是兰斯洛特 |
[01:37] | I need a flower. | 我需要花束 |
[01:42] | She does really look dead. | 她看起来真的像死了 |
[01:44] | My mother says that all playacting is abominably wicked. | 我母亲说所有演戏都是邪恶的 |
[01:47] | Ruby, you shouldn’t mention your mother, it spoils the effect | 鲁比 别提你母亲 那会妨碍气氛 |
[01:49] | because this was hundreds of years before your mother was born. | 因为这是你母亲出生数百年前 |
[01:53] | We must kiss her quiet brows. | 我们必须亲吻她安详的面容 |
[01:58] | Sister… | 姐妹… |
[02:00] | farewell forever. | 永别了 |
[02:03] | Now she’s ready. | 她准备出发了 |
[02:04] | Farewell, Elaine the lovable! | 永别了 艾莲 挚爱之人 |
[02:06] | Diana! | 戴安娜! |
[02:08] | – Mother? – Child, come out of there at once. | -母亲 -孩子 马上离开那艘船 |
[02:14] | I’ve been calling! | 我一直在喊 |
[02:15] | You were to be practicing lessons | 你们应该在复习功课 |
[02:16] | and here I find you engaged in perilous, senseless… | 却让我发现你们 |
[02:20] | Whatever this is! | 进行这危险、无知…不管这是什么 |
[02:21] | We were practicing lessons, in a way. | 就某方面说我们是在复习功课 |
[02:22] | We’re studying the poem Lancelot and Elaine at school and we decided to… | 学校正在读兰斯洛特和艾莲的故事 -所以我们决定用演戏… |
[02:25] | Diana. Home. Now. | -戴安娜 立刻回家 |
[02:27] | The rest of you as well, before you catch your death. | 其他人也是 免得你们染上感冒 |
[02:29] | – The girls just got here and we were… – Now! | -但她们才刚来… -立刻! |
[02:31] | I will be heard! | 听我的话! |
[02:39] | Anne, be on your way, please. | 安妮 请回家吧 |
[02:41] | Come along now, Diana. Come along, girls. | 过来 戴安娜和女孩们 |
[02:45] | So much for romance. | 罗曼史就这样结束 |
[02:48] | NETFLIX ♪ First thing, we’d climb a tree ♪ ♪ And maybe then we’d talk ♪ | |
[02:55] | ♪ Or sit silently ♪ | 原创剧集 |
[02:59] | ♪ And listen to our thoughts ♪ ♪ With illusions of someday ♪ | (人生是希望的坟场) |
[03:06] | ♪ Cast in a golden light ♪ ♪ No dress rehearsal ♪ | (你愿意发誓永远做我的朋友吗?) |
[03:14] | ♪ This is our life ♪ ♪ You are ahead by a century ♪ | (伟大的思想要用高深的字眼表达) |
[03:20] | – ♪ This is our life ♪ – ♪ You are ahead by a century ♪ | (在月光下的树上过夜) |
[03:30] | Is it addressed to Anne Shirley-Cuthbert from a faraway port? | 是来自远方港口 寄给安妮雪利卡斯伯特的吗? |
[03:33] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕不是 |
[03:47] | We’ve got post. | 我们收到一封信 |
[03:48] | I thought for a moment it might be from Gil… That, uh, it might be for me. | 我本来以为可能是基…给我的信 |
[03:52] | But… open it. | 但…打开吧 |
[03:56] | It must be important. | 想必很重要 |
[03:57] | Is that not your second letter from Miss Jeannie? | 这是珍妮小姐寄给你的 |
[04:00] | Third. | -第二封信吧? -第三封 |
[04:01] | I’m ever so aimless with Diana not allowed out to play. | 戴安娜被禁足 |
[04:03] | Mrs Barry is being quite harsh. | 我觉得无所事事 巴里太太好严格 |
[04:05] | We weren’t in peril. | 当时又没有危险 |
[04:07] | It’s not like we were ever in any real danger. | 又不是说我们身陷险境 |
[04:09] | Not like when the boarders were here. | 好像两名寄宿者在这里时 |
[04:11] | We were re-enacting the most romantical poem ever! | 我们只是想表演史上最浪漫的诗 |
[04:13] | Dear Lord, will you ever learn any sense? | -老天 你就学不会懂事吗? |
[04:15] | No need to ask the Lord, Marilla. | -不用祈求老天 玛丽拉 |
[04:17] | I believe the prospect of me becoming sensible | 至少我现在稍微懂事了 |
[04:19] | is actually brighter now than ever. | |
[04:21] | You see, I’ve come to the conclusion | 我做出一个结论 |
[04:22] | that there’s really no use trying to be romantic in Avonlea. | 浪漫在艾凡里镇是没有意义的 |
[04:25] | It may have been easy in Camelot hundreds of years ago | 也许数百年前于卡美洛可行 |
[04:28] | but romance is not appreciated anymore. | 但现在的人不再欣赏浪漫 |
[04:30] | It’s a day late and a dollar short for your newfound sensibleness. | 此刻才懂事太迟了 |
[04:34] | I daresay Mrs Barry was right to call your pond business dangerous. | 我敢说巴里太太是对的 说你们湖边的活动危险 |
[04:37] | Seeing as you can’t seem to keep out of trouble | 既然你无法不惹麻烦 |
[04:39] | – you will confine yourself to indoor chores. – But Marilla… | 就乖乖待在家里做家务 |
[04:42] | Well, now, that was… It was a good few days ago. | -但是玛丽拉… -事情都过好几天了 |
[04:45] | We all need to stop gallivanting around | 我们不能再到处闲晃 |
[04:47] | like nothing bad could ever happen in Avonlea. | 好像镇上不会发生坏事 |
[04:58] | Don’t give up all your romance, Anne. A little of it’s a good thing. | 别放弃浪漫的想法 安妮 保留些许是好事 |
[05:02] | Oh, for heaven’s sake! They’re going to need to go higher. | 看在老天份上 要再挂高一点 |
[05:05] | You’ll have to move the rod. | 你们必须移动窗帘杆 |
[05:10] | Yes… | 对…这个家就是安静过头了 |
[05:11] | it was too peaceful in here. | |
[05:16] | Why don’t you go for a trot, dear? | 你何不去散散步 |
[05:18] | You haven’t left the house in days. | 亲爱的? 你已经好几天没出门 |
[05:19] | I’m quite alright, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[05:21] | Despite the glare from the gaudy drapes you seem to have spent our nest-egg on. | 尽管这窗帘俗丽刺眼 你似乎花光了家里的积蓄 |
[05:27] | I’m sure I don’t need to remind you | 我想不用提醒你 |
[05:28] | that I purchased these drapes before you lost our money. | 这窗帘是你投资失败前买的 |
[05:31] | Around the time you were telling me to stay out of our finances | 就是你叫我别插手家中财务 |
[05:34] | and trust that you were going to make us rich. | 然后信任你会让我们发财的时候 |
[05:39] | Would you excuse us for a moment, please? | 能否请两位回避一下? |
[05:48] | We’ll never return to England now, will we? | 我们再也回不去英格兰 对吧? |
[05:50] | We’re stuck here! | 我们困在这儿了 |
[05:52] | What about the girls? What about their future? | 女儿怎么办?她们的未来如何是好? |
[05:58] | This is something that happened to our whole family. | 这是我们全家人的问题 |
[06:00] | You cannot just refuse to engage… | -你不能拒绝理会… |
[06:02] | At least I was trying to do something | -至少我试图做点事 |
[06:05] | while you flit around all day doing nothing. | 不像你成天打转 没半点贡献 (《拥护者》1876) |
[07:08] | “Matthew, I’m sure I’ve made it clear by now | “马修 我想我已经表明清楚 |
[07:11] | but I’ve been thinking of you since we reconnected last year. | 但我思念着你 从我们去年重新相遇开始 |
[07:14] | If you could find it in your heart to respond | 若你的心也有所回应 |
[07:17] | it would mean the world to me. | 对我将具有莫大意义 |
[07:19] | You are a special man. | 你是特别的人 |
[07:21] | Yours, Jeannie.” | 你的珍妮” |
[07:23] | Have you ever heard anything more romantic? | 你们听过比这更浪漫的事吗? |
[07:26] | – What does it mean? – Don’t you see? | 那代表什么意思? |
[07:28] | A widow, who believes her days of love are behind her | 你不明白吗?一位寡妇 以为生命中爱情已逝 |
[07:31] | is suddenly reacquainted with the kindest, most wonderful man | 突然间 她重新遇见 世上最善良、最美好的男士 |
[07:34] | who she knew in school, only to discover | 她从前的同学…并且突然发现 |
[07:37] | that he has lived his whole life without the bliss of true love! | 他过着没有真爱陪伴的人生 |
[07:41] | They knew each other in school? | 他们上学时认识? |
[07:43] | Why, Gilbert and I knew each other in school! | 基尔伯特和我也是在学校认识 |
[07:46] | Maybe Matthew’s been waiting for Jeannie this whole time. | 也许马修一直都在等待珍妮 |
[07:49] | Why isn’t he writing her back? | 他为何不回信? |
[07:51] | He doesn’t have the words. | 他不懂如何表达 |
[07:55] | It would be awful to live a life without true love. | 没有真爱的人生肯定糟透了 |
[08:03] | I will be an agent of romance. | 我会成为他们的爱情使者 |
[08:05] | How can you be sure that Matthew and Jeannie are in love? | 你如何确定马修和珍妮相爱? |
[08:10] | Did you ever go courting, Matthew? | 你追求过别人吗 |
[08:14] | Uh… | 马修? |
[08:16] | Can’t say as I did, no. | 我无法说有过 没有 |
[08:18] | Well, do you believe in true love? | 那你相信真爱吗? |
[08:21] | Well now… | 现在的话… |
[08:23] | I got no reason to disbelieve it, I suppose. | 我也没理由不去相信 我想 |
[08:26] | Did you ever feel the ache of love in your own heart? | 你是否曾为爱感到痛彻心扉? |
[08:29] | – I wonder if Marilla isn’t the one that you… – I want to talk to you. | -我想可能玛丽拉比较适合… -我想跟你谈 |
[08:35] | Alright then. Uh… Well then… | 好吧 那么… |
[08:42] | Anne, if you’re having… | 安妮 |
[08:45] | Uh, feelings… | 如果你… |
[08:48] | Uh… Uh, about a… boy… | 开始感觉… 倾心某个男孩… |
[08:51] | Not me! | 不是我 |
[08:59] | Oh, uh, excuse me, Anne. | 抱歉了 安妮 |
[09:01] | Jerry, uh, let me give you some instructions about the hay! | 杰瑞 让我教你如何处理干草 |
[09:06] | – Blythe, you ready? – One rum, one babash. | 布莱斯 |
[09:13] | Ooh… | 准备好了吗? |
[09:14] | Oof. | 一份朗姆酒加上千里达特调 |
[09:15] | – You sure that’s not gonna kill you? – No, that’s what makes it good. The danger. | 你不觉得太刺激吗? 不会 |
[09:19] | Got to taste death to feel alive, Blythe. | 就是刺激才好 死亡般的滋味令人感觉活着 |
[09:22] | Not for you though, first time. | 但初次体验的人无法感受 |
[09:23] | Babash, local delicacy, you’ll be sprouting like a weed. | 千里达特调 本地传统酒 让你迅速变成大人 |
[09:28] | Man. Seeing the world, trying new things… | 老天 见识世界 尝试新体验 |
[09:32] | – what could be better? – Gold. | -有什么比这更好? -黄金 |
[09:35] | Some girl tell you there might be gold on your land | 有个女孩说你的土地可能有金子 |
[09:37] | and you’d rather move coal? | 你却宁愿铲煤 |
[09:39] | I wouldn’t say that girl’s the most reliable narrator. | 我不会说她的话非常可信 |
[09:44] | You are crazy. | 你真是疯了 若家乡有女孩等着我 |
[09:46] | If I had somebody pretty back home, gold or no, I’d be up outta here. | 不管有无黄金 我早就回去了 |
[09:49] | It’s not like that with Anne. She’s just a friend. | 我和安妮不是那种关系 她只是朋友 |
[09:53] | Yeah, a friend that make you smile and act like a mok. | 最好是 一个让你笑得像傻瓜的朋友 |
[09:56] | – Be a man. – I am. | 有点男人样 我是 |
[09:59] | Only a boy can’t admit when he’s gone over a lady. | 只有小男生才不敢承认对女生动心 |
[10:05] | Would a boy stare danger right in the eye? | 小男生会直视眼前的危险? |
[10:07] | – And swallow it? – Hey. No, no! | -然后干掉? |
[10:15] | Oh. Oh… | -不要 |
[10:22] | There, there, doux-doux. You’re a man, in truth. | 好了 宝宝 你是男人没错 |
[10:26] | Come, come. | 走吧 走 |
[10:30] | Marilla’s got a mind to make a new dress, has she? | 玛丽拉还有心情做新裙子? |
[10:33] | She’d do well not to let folks see her spending money | 大家都损失钱时 |
[10:35] | at a time when many lost theirs. | 她最好不要让大家看到她花钱 |
[10:37] | I’m not sure a dress made by Marilla will make people think of money. | 我不确定玛丽拉做的裙子 会令大家想到花钱 |
[10:42] | Although, a store-bought dress from Jeannie’s shop, on the other hand… | 不过要是从珍妮的店里买 就另当别论… |
[10:46] | It was ever so nice of Matthew to ask Jeannie to make me a dress last year. | 马修去年请珍妮替我做裙子 真的很贴心 |
[10:50] | Did they know each other well? In school? | -他们在学校时很熟吗? |
[10:52] | Mm, can’t say I remember much, seeing as it was decades ago. | -不能说我记得多少 毕竟是好几十年前的事了 |
[10:55] | I do recall that he walked her home a few times. | 我确实记得他送她回家几次 |
[11:00] | But after his brother Michael died, that was the end of everything. | 不过他的兄长麦可过世之后 一切就结束了 |
[11:04] | The end of everything? How so? | 一切结束?怎么说? |
[11:07] | It changed the course of all the Cuthberts’ lives. | 卡斯伯特家的生活彻底改变 |
[11:09] | And Matthew? | 至于马修 |
[11:10] | He went into that barn and he never came out. | 他埋头在谷仓工作 再也没出来过 |
[11:18] | Love thwarted by tragedy. | 一段受到悲剧阻挠的爱恋 |
[11:22] | “Dearest Jeannie. | “挚爱的珍妮… |
[11:24] | I am deeply sorry… | 我深感抱歉 |
[11:30] | it has taken so long… | 隔了如此长久的时间 |
[11:35] | to answer your letters…” | 才回复你的信件” |
[11:41] | Do not move. | 别碰 |
[11:44] | Minnie May… Minnie May, what are you doing? | 蜜妮梅!你在做什么? |
[11:47] | Stop it, Minnie May! | 快住手 蜜妮梅 |
[11:51] | Social Etiquette? | 《社交礼仪》? |
[11:53] | – Girls! – It… It was Minnie May. | 女孩们 -是蜜妮梅 |
[11:55] | Diana did it! | 我没有… -是戴安娜 |
[11:57] | I can see this book has arrived not a moment too soon! | 看来这本书再晚点来就太迟了 |
[12:00] | If you can’t be finished in Paris, you will be taught at home. | 若你们无法到巴黎上课 那么就在家学习 |
[12:04] | It’s time to learn to be proper ladies. | 该学习当举止得体的淑女了 |
[12:07] | Childhood is over. | 童年到此结束 |
[12:11] | Girls. | 女孩们? |
[12:29] | Yes, well, isn’t that something? | 太棒了 真是了不起 |
[12:32] | Changing the world are we, dear, one curtsey at a time? | 好个壮举 对吧 亲爱的? 学会屈膝敬礼? |
[12:41] | It’s been a while since I’ve seen you out of the house, Marilla. | 好久没看到你出门了 玛丽拉 |
[12:44] | I’ve been curious to see how the Cuthberts have been faring | 我一直好奇卡斯伯特家过得如何 |
[12:46] | since the golden boy made off with all our savings. | 自从淘金骗子拿走大家的积蓄 |
[12:48] | Of course, I do understand why you haven’t been out and about. | 我当然明白你们为何不出门 |
[12:51] | It’s likely best you stay away from church | 基于整个镇仍处于伤痛 |
[12:53] | on account of the whole town is still quite sore. | 你们最好暂时避开教堂 |
[12:56] | We were made to look like fools. | 我们被当成傻瓜耍 |
[12:58] | And folks are suffering. | 居民们为此受苦 |
[13:00] | It’s not just the Barrys. | 不只是巴里家 |
[13:01] | Close on half the congregation had given Nate their money before he made off. | 当时将近一半镇民 在纳森落跑之前交出了家里的钱 |
[13:05] | Do you think that’s gonna make for an easy winter? | 你想这样大家冬天会好过吗? |
[13:07] | There is indeed gold in Avonlea. | 艾凡里镇确实有黄金 |
[13:10] | $150 per test… | 每次检测费用150元 |
[13:11] | Close to half what most folks make in a year. | 将近大多数居民年收入的一半 |
[13:14] | We’re in such danger, Marilla. | 我们有危险了 玛丽拉 |
[13:16] | I didn’t think it was right to sit here, serve tea | 我想只是坐着倒茶 |
[13:18] | and not say something. | 不说点什么似乎有违良心 |
[13:22] | I do blame myself. | 确实是我的错 |
[13:24] | I brought them here… | 是我带他们来的 |
[13:26] | allowed them in. | 还让他们进门 |
[13:31] | Well, now. | 这个嘛… |
[13:33] | Anyone with your dire financial straits last Christmas | 任何人面对那样的财务困难 |
[13:35] | would’ve done the same thing. | 都会做出相同的事 |
[13:37] | It’s not your fault, that’s what I say. | 这不是你的错 我是这么想 |
[13:39] | All will be forgiven in time. | 最终大家会原谅你们 |
[13:42] | Apart from the Minister. | 除了牧师 |
[13:44] | He had his heart set on a new chaise lounge | 他原本看中一座新躺椅 |
[13:46] | from which to better talk off the ear of the Lord. | 不停挂在嘴边说 听得人都腻了 |
[13:48] | Be a few months before you’re back in his good books. | 让他重新认可你们得花上几个月 |
[13:57] | We’ll put it behind us. | 这件事会被淡忘的 |
[14:01] | Wares for sale! Wares for sale! | 卖东西 |
[14:04] | Something for everybody! | 大家快来买东西 |
[14:05] | Wa… | 天气很好 |
[14:07] | Uh… Beautiful day, huh? | 是吧? |
[14:13] | Where are these from? | 这些是从哪而来? |
[14:16] | Oh, wait. A Russian Tsar. | 慢着 先别说 |
[14:18] | Anatoly, pulled these off his dying brother in battle! | 俄国沙皇安纳托利在战场 从快死去的兄弟身上摘下 |
[14:21] | His brother, who was a pacifist | 他的兄弟倡导和平 |
[14:23] | who went to war only to protect greedy Anatoly | 却为了保护贪婪的安纳托利出征 |
[14:26] | and who, in death, taught the tsar to lead with love. | 而他的死让沙皇学会以爱治国 |
[14:31] | – Such an interesting, um… Uh… – Imagination? | 多么有趣的… 想象力? |
[14:34] | Yes, I get that quite a bit. | 没错 我常听人这么说 |
[14:36] | Oh, what’s this? | 天呀 这是什么? |
[14:38] | That belonged to my wife. | 这过去属于我的妻子 |
[14:42] | She give in hope I sell, and we together sooner. | 她给我并希望我卖掉 让我俩更快团聚 |
[14:45] | Where is she? | 她人在哪? |
[14:46] | She and my children, still in Germany. | 她和我的孩子们仍在德国 |
[14:49] | I work night and day to bring them here. | 为了带他们来 我日夜干活 |
[14:51] | Not good for Jewish people there. | 那地方不适合犹太人 |
[14:55] | Treated like, uh… | 受到的待遇… |
[14:57] | You must miss them so. | 你肯定非常想念他们 |
[15:00] | Now that I know what it is to have a family, I cannot fathom what it would be like | 如今我懂得有家人的感觉 我无法去设想… |
[15:03] | not to see them every day. | 不能天天见到他们的感受 |
[15:10] | Oh, I would die to be able to give my bosom friend something like this! | 我真想送给我的知心朋友这样的饰品 |
[15:15] | It’s broken. | 这个坏了 |
[15:18] | I think broken things have such a sad beauty. | 我觉得损坏的物品有种沧桑美感 |
[15:22] | After years of stories and triumph and tragedy infused into them | 经过多年的欢喜、悲伤故事承载其中 |
[15:27] | they can be much more romantical | 比起从未活过的新物品 |
[15:30] | than new things that haven’t lived at all. | 它们更具浪漫色彩 |
[15:41] | Oh, I don’t have any money. | -我没有钱 |
[15:43] | Is yours. | -这是你的了 |
[15:46] | You! Get away from her! | 你! 快离她远点! |
[15:48] | – How dare you trespass! – I… but… | 你竟敢擅闯私人领地? 但…但是… |
[15:52] | Marilla, he… It’s alright! | 玛丽拉 他…不要紧的 |
[15:54] | – Madam, I… – Off my land! | -女士 我… -快离开我的土地 |
[15:57] | He’s a peddler, he’s kind. | 他是个小贩 他很友善 |
[15:59] | – Anne! – It’s fine. I go. | -安妮 -没关系 我走 |
[16:01] | I go. | 我离开 |
[16:05] | Anne Shirley-Cuthbert. | 安妮雪利卡斯伯特 |
[16:06] | How many times have I warned you about speaking to strangers? | 我警告过你多少次别和陌生人交谈? |
[16:09] | – And Italians at that! – He’s not Italian and he… | -而且还是意大利人 -他不是意大利人… |
[16:11] | You can’t just go around inviting strange men into the house! | 你不能随便邀请陌生人进屋 |
[16:16] | I didn’t invite him in. | 我没有邀请他进屋 |
[16:20] | Go to your room please. | 请回你的房间去 (亲爱的安妮…) |
[17:07] | There you are, Miss. | 你的信 小姐 |
[17:13] | “Dearest Jeannie…” | “挚爱的珍妮… |
[17:20] | “My darling Jeannie… | 我…亲爱的珍妮… |
[17:28] | Have you heard… | 你是否听说过…马蹄莲?” |
[17:31] | of… a calla lily? | |
[17:34] | Anne! School! | 安妮! 上学了 |
[17:41] | I never want to be a lady. | 我永远都不想当淑女 |
[17:44] | “If little girls could understand the vulgarity | “若女孩们了解 |
[17:46] | of putting heads together and giggling | 交头接耳和嬉笑是粗鄙的 |
[17:47] | as if the whole world was a ridiculous affair | 仿佛在嘲笑世界的荒谬 |
[17:49] | they would refrain from such unmitigated nonsense.” | 她们便会戒除这般荒唐的举止” |
[17:53] | No laughing. No waddling. | 不能笑出声? |
[17:55] | “Only look straight ahead of you when walking.” | “走路不能摇晃 行走时必须双眼直视前方” |
[17:58] | “Burping is social ruin”? I… | “打嗝会败坏社交”? |
[18:01] | We can no longer afford finishing school in Paris | 我们无法负担再到巴黎上课 |
[18:04] | so Mother’s determined to finish me herself. | 所以母亲决心自己教完 |
[18:07] | She says childhood is over. | 她说童年到此结束 |
[18:09] | But… | 但怎么可能我的童年才正开始 |
[18:10] | But how can you be done having a childhood when I’ve only just begun? | 你的却要结束了? |
[18:14] | Oh, Anne… | 天呀 安妮 |
[18:19] | – Sorry. – It’s alright. | 抱歉 没关系 |
[18:22] | We’ve only just learned that our friendship has been sentenced to death. | 我们刚得知 我俩的友谊被赐死了 |
[18:26] | Is there a ridiculous, hateful book that teaches boys to be men? | 你们是否也有一本可憎的书 教男孩变成男人? |
[18:30] | If there was, it wouldn’t help me. | 就算有也帮不了我 |
[18:32] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[18:34] | Nothing. Sorry. | 没事 抱歉 |
[18:48] | Social ruin! | 败坏社交 |
[18:53] | Shh! – Shh! – I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:59] | – Have another one for you, Mr Cuthbert. – Much obliged. | -你有另一封信 卡斯伯特先生 -十分感谢 |
[19:12] | Seems there’s been a flurry of post, of late. | 最近似乎突然有很多信 |
[19:18] | Don’t suppose it’d kill you to respond to Jeannie. | 我想回信给珍妮应该不会要你老命 |
[19:30] | That’ll be all for me then. | 我做好了 |
[19:34] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[20:10] | “In answer to your question”? | “对于你的问题…”? |
[20:21] | “To your question”? | “对于你的问题…” |
[21:30] | Yes! Rescue me from geometry, the most uninspired form of torture. | 请进 欢迎拯救我 几何学是最令人乏味的折磨 |
[21:40] | I know… | 我知道… |
[21:43] | you’ve written to Jeannie. | 你一直写信给珍妮 |
[21:46] | I want to tell you… | 我想告诉你 |
[21:50] | it’s not right. | 这样是不对的 |
[21:53] | I wasn’t… I wasn’t trying to go behind your back. | 我无意对你隐瞒 |
[21:57] | I just… | 只是我… |
[21:59] | You… you can’t… live a life without true love… | 你不能过着没有真爱的人生 |
[22:03] | It’s not your affair to meddle in. | 那不是你能干涉的事情 |
[22:08] | Jeannie is… | 珍妮是… |
[22:10] | Folks have… | 人…我们有感觉 |
[22:13] | feelings. | |
[22:15] | What you did… | 你的行为… |
[22:18] | it’s not right. | 这样是不对的 |
[22:44] | This is cold again. | 茶又凉了 |
[22:46] | Minnie May, stop chewing so noisily. You sound like an animal. | 蜜妮梅 别大声咀嚼 你听起来像一只动物 |
[22:54] | Don’t stare when someone is scolding their child. | 有人训斥孩子时 别盯着瞧 |
[22:56] | It’s extremely rude. | 这样非常没礼貌 |
[22:58] | I see the finishing is going well. | 我想课程进行得不错 |
[23:00] | At this rate, they’ll be married to fishmongers before we know it. | 照这速度 她们很快就能嫁给鱼贩 |
[23:18] | What’s wrong with Mr Cuthbert? | 卡斯伯特先生怎么了? |
[23:20] | Everything is better now. We… we caught the bad guys. | 现在一切好转了 我们抓到坏人 |
[23:24] | Is he sad that people lost money? | 他是难过人们损失了金钱吗? |
[23:27] | Is he… is he sick again? His heart? | 他的心脏又不舒服吗? |
[23:29] | It’s none of your business! | 这不关你的事! |
[24:41] | Have you ever hurt someone so badly that they couldn’t love you anymore? | 你是否曾伤害人如此深 以至于他们不再爱你? (亲爱的马修…) |
[25:31] | How could you do such a thing! | 你怎么能做出这种事? |
[25:33] | Do you have any control? | 你就没半点自制吗? |
[25:34] | You’ll be fortunate if you can get a fishmonger to marry you! | 有鱼贩愿意娶你 你就算幸运了 |
[25:37] | Diana! | -你总是… -戴安娜 |
[25:46] | You wet the bed. | 你尿床了? |
[25:49] | How come no one loves each other anymore? | 为什么大家都不再彼此相爱? |
[25:56] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:09] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[26:27] | Can we have a conversation, please? | 我们能否聊一下 拜托? |
[26:30] | If you could forego the wounded bird act. | 只要你放弃那可怜姿态 |
[26:39] | There is too much stress and anger in this house. | 这个家充满太多压力与怒气 |
[26:43] | If we don’t stop being enemies and start speaking to one another | 我们若不放下对彼此的敌意 并开始与对方沟通 |
[26:47] | we’re going to ruin our girls. | 我们会毁了女儿们 |
[26:48] | Well, I’m not the one playing the drill sergeant with them. | 我可不是那个扮演军训教官的人 |
[26:51] | I understand I have a role in this. | 我明白其中我也有责任 |
[26:53] | But that doesn’t change the fact that we need to talk. | 但这改变不了我们需要对话的事实 |
[26:56] | And what is it you would like to talk about, dear? | 所以你到底想谈什么 亲爱的? |
[27:00] | What would you like to force me to say, aloud, in front of you? | 你想逼我在你面前大声说什么? |
[27:03] | That I’m a fool? That I’m ashamed? | 说我是傻子 说我感到羞愧 |
[27:06] | That I’ve made a huge mistake? | -承认我犯了天大的错误? |
[27:08] | Yes. | -没错 |
[27:10] | Because then I’d be able to tell you I would’ve agreed with you. | 因为那样我才能告诉你 我当初会赞同你的 |
[27:14] | If you’d asked for my thoughts on the gold or the investment idea | 若你当初问我对黄金或投资的意见 |
[27:17] | I would’ve agreed. | 我会赞同的 |
[27:19] | And then we could’ve both been fools together. | 那么我们就能一起成为傻瓜 |
[27:22] | But you insist on taking this all upon yourself. | 但你坚持独自承担 |
[27:25] | Then and now. | 不论那时或现在 |
[27:40] | I just wanted to do something that mattered for once… | 我只是想做一回大事 |
[27:44] | in my sorry, irrelevant life. | 在我可悲又无足轻重的人生中 |
[28:04] | I don’t want us to not make mistakes. | 我并非期望我们不犯错 |
[28:08] | I just want to be included. | 我只是想参与其中 |
[28:12] | I want us to be partners. | 我希望我们是彼此的伙伴 |
[28:20] | I know how hard it is for you to express yourself. | “我了解表达自己对于你有多困难 |
[28:23] | That has never been my weak point. | 而那从来不是我的弱点 |
[28:25] | And then I thought back to when you told me not to give up all my romance | 然后我回想起你叫我别放弃追求浪漫 |
[28:29] | and that together with what Mrs Lynde told me about when Michael died and how hard… | 加上林德太太跟我说麦可过世时 你有多难…” |
[28:35] | I can well understand all that. | 这些我都明白 |
[28:37] | I just wish you hadn’t done it. | 只是我希望你没这么做 (文具书店) |
[28:52] | Make haste sending that love letter, Blythe. | 快点寄那封情书 布莱斯 |
[28:55] | – It’s not a love letter. – Right. I forgot. | -那不是情书 -对 我忘了 |
[28:58] | I’m serious, it’s not a love letter. | 我是认真的 那不是情书 (西班牙港邮局) |
[29:05] | How long they say till she gets your love letter? | 他们说要多久她会收到你的情书? |
[29:07] | It’s not a love letter. | 那不是情书 |
[29:09] | Maybe a month. | 大概一个月吧 |
[29:21] | – Please! – You… | -求求你 |
[29:22] | You don’t come back here again. | -不准你再回来这儿 |
[29:24] | Please! | 帮帮我吧 |
[29:26] | No! | 不 求求你 |
[29:28] | What’s wrong? What is it? | -发生什么事?你怎么了? |
[29:30] | She’s in labour. | -她开始分娩了 |
[29:32] | Miss, where’s your family? | 小姐 你的家人呢? |
[29:34] | She ain’t have one and her brothel mother just threw her out! | 她没有家人 老鸨刚才把她赶出来 |
[29:37] | – Is there a doctor coming? – Hey! | -有人联络医生吗? -开门 |
[29:38] | – Miss, is there a doctor on the way? – Open this door! | -小姐 有医生会来吗? -快开门! |
[29:41] | – You can’t do this! Open the door! – Miss… | -你不能这样做 开门! -小姐? |
[29:44] | Open this door! | 快开门! |
[29:46] | You can’t do this! Open the door! | 你不能这样做 开门! |
[29:48] | Open the door! | -滚! -快点开门! |
[30:06] | Miss! | 小姐? |
[30:07] | Miss! | 小姐? |
[30:10] | Miss… | 小姐 |
[30:13] | Miss? | 小姐 |
[30:15] | I know you must be scared. | 我知道你一定很害怕 |
[30:20] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[30:22] | – Ruth. | – Ruth. I’m Gilbert. -露丝 -露丝 我叫基尔伯特 |
[30:28] | – Your waters have broken? – Yes! Yes! | 你的羊水破了吗? 对 没错… |
[30:43] | – We have to get help. – No time. This is happening now. | -我们必须找人帮忙 -没时间了 她要生了 |
[30:45] | I need your babash. | 我需要你的酒 |
[30:47] | I need to sterilise! | 我要消毒 |
[30:49] | You crazy? You ain’t delivering that baby. | 你疯了吗?你不能接生那个婴儿 |
[30:50] | What on the green earth makes you think you got any… | -你到底在想些…? |
[30:52] | – I’ve done it before! – On a farm! Cows! This is different. | -我之前做过 -那是在农场替牛接生 |
[30:54] | I know that! | 这不同 -我很清楚! |
[30:57] | You can go and find help or you can help me in here. | 你可以尽管去找人帮忙或留下来帮我 |
[31:08] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么? |
[31:09] | Ruth, your baby’s coming now. | 露丝 你的孩子要出生了 |
[31:10] | No… No, you stay away from me! | 不 你离我远一点 |
[31:15] | We’re here to help. | -我们是来帮忙的 |
[31:16] | You keep that white man away from me! | -你让他不要靠近我 |
[31:19] | I know. This pasty fella trying to come at you. | 我知道 怕这个白人小子伤害你? |
[31:22] | I was not sure when I met him neither. | 我刚认识他时也心存怀疑 他的话实在太多 |
[31:23] | He’ll talk your ear off and don’t know much about the world | 知道的却不多 但他懂接生 |
[31:25] | but he knows birthing. He’s my brother and I trust him. | 他是我的兄弟 我信任他 |
[31:28] | If your baby’s coming, he can’t leave you. I can go for help. | 若孩子真要生了 他不能走 |
[31:31] | No, no! No, no, no, no. | -我可以去找人帮忙… -不 别走 |
[31:34] | We’re here for you, in truth, if you’ll have us. | 我们是来帮你的 真的 只要你愿意接受 |
[31:39] | W-what now, Blythe? | 怎么办 布莱斯? |
[31:42] | Blythe? | -布莱斯! -检查扩张 |
[31:43] | Dilation. I need to see that her body’s prepared. | 我得查看她的身体是否准备好 |
[31:45] | Help her down here. | 扶她躺下 |
[31:47] | Ruth, I’m gonna need you to lie down, alright? | 露丝 我要请你躺下 好吗? |
[31:53] | Get behind her. Support her. | 到她身后去 扶着她 |
[31:56] | Good. | 很好 |
[32:00] | Begging your pardon, Miss? | 请原谅我这么做 小姐 |
[32:11] | Alright. It’s time. | 好 时候到了 |
[32:14] | Alright. I… | 好吧 |
[32:18] | What? What is it? | 我… |
[32:20] | What… | 怎么了?是什么问题? |
[32:23] | Your baby’s breech. | 孩子臀位不正 |
[32:25] | What is that? | 什么意思? |
[32:26] | It’s not in a deliverable position. I’m gonna need to adjust it. | 这胎位不适合接生 我必须做调整 |
[32:33] | Hold onto me, Ruth. | 抓着我 露丝 |
[32:36] | Hold onto me. | 抓着我 |
[32:40] | Ruth. Ruth, you want to know something? | 露丝 你想知道一件事吗? |
[32:43] | I was a breech baby too | 我出生时也胎位不正 |
[32:45] | and… and I lived to tell the tale! | 但我活下来了 |
[32:49] | He was in his mother just like your baby is in you now. | 他曾在他母亲体内 |
[32:53] | Look at him! | 就像现在你体内的孩子 瞧他 |
[32:54] | Strong, strapping lad. Well, he kind of skinny… | 现在变得高大强壮 说实话是有点瘦 |
[33:23] | It’s moved! The baby’s ready. | -撑着 撑着点 -他动了 孩子准备好了 |
[33:25] | You’ll have to start pushing now. | -你必须开始用力 |
[33:26] | I can’t, I can’t. it hurts! | -我没办法 太痛了 |
[33:29] | – Yes, you can! – Push, Ruth. | -你能做到的 |
[33:30] | You’re doing so well! | -用力 你表现得很好 |
[33:31] | – Ready? Push! – Push! | -准备好吗?用力 -用力 |
[33:35] | – Push! | – Push! -用力 -用力 |
[33:37] | Push, Ruth! | 用力 露丝 |
[33:39] | Come on, Ruth, you can do it! | 加油 露丝 你可以的 |
[33:46] | Almost there. One more. One more. Push! | 就快出来了 再一下 用力 |
[34:25] | You see that face? She’s beautiful. | 看见那张脸吗?她好美 |
[34:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:54] | Any idea where Matthew’s off to? | 你知道马修要去哪儿吗? |
[35:02] | Marilla… I think I ruined everything. | 玛丽拉 我搞砸了一切 |
[35:13] | Port change, boys! | 我们来换位 |
[35:16] | Let’s change. Switch it up! | 我们换位 快换 |
[35:23] | Wouldn’t mind having one of those. | 其实生个孩子也不错 |
[35:25] | A struggling, wailing little fella. | 一个不受控、爱哭的小家伙 |
[35:27] | Throw the ball with, bouff when he backchats… | 可以一起丢球 顶嘴时教训他 |
[35:31] | I could see that for you. | 我能想象你有那种未来 |
[35:33] | Got no way to raise him up right. You need land for that. | 这里无法抚养小孩 必须在陆地生活才行 |
[35:37] | What kind of strange child were you anyway, Blythe? | 你到底是什么样的怪孩子 布莱斯? |
[35:40] | Needing to know about your own breech birth. | 会想知道自己的出生经过 |
[35:43] | I didn’t want to know about my birth. I wanted to know about my mother. | 我当时想知道的不是我的出生 我想了解我的母亲 |
[35:46] | So I asked my father. | 所以我问了我父亲 |
[35:50] | She died giving birth to me. | 她因为生我而过世 |
[35:53] | Sorry… My brain is slow. | 抱歉 我没反应过来 |
[35:55] | It’s alright. | 不要紧 |
[35:58] | Didn’t want Ruth to know that part. | 可不想让露丝知道那部分 |
[36:04] | I don’t wanna be a farmer. | 我不想当农夫 |
[36:06] | You’ve said that before. Now you’re sure? | 你之前说过 现在还确定吗? 对 |
[36:11] | Guess there’s other things calling out to you? Eh, Doc? | 想来也许你另有天职 是吧 医生? |
[36:23] | It’s a powerful thing to have done someone wrong | 伤害人确实影响甚巨 |
[36:27] | when you truly didn’t intend it. | 尤其你不是真心如此 |
[36:30] | I tried to apologise, but it didn’t fix anything. | 我试着道歉 但一点效果也没有 |
[36:35] | I allow we must let people feel how they need to… | 不如让对方去面对他们该有的感受 |
[36:40] | and process in their own time. | 然后按自己的步调去消化 |
[36:49] | Would you like to talk about the letters, Matthew? | 你想谈那些信吗 马修? |
[36:53] | Uh, yes, uh… | 对 没错 |
[36:55] | I would, yes. | 我是想谈 |
[36:56] | Uh… | |
[37:00] | I meant to write you back, but I, um… | 我本来想回信的 但我… |
[37:04] | Were you able to tell it was Anne writing? | 你是否发现信是安妮写的? |
[37:08] | It was not me. I only… I just found out about it. | 而不是我… 我最近才发现这件事 |
[37:12] | Oh, goodness. | 我的老天 |
[37:15] | Oh, of course. | 当然了 |
[37:17] | Now that you mention it, I should have put it together. | 既然你提起 我早该想出来的 |
[37:20] | Jeannie, I’d like to apologise… | 珍妮 我想对你道歉… |
[37:21] | I did feel that the letters were unlike you, but I suppose part of me hoped… | 我确实觉得那些信不像你写的 但我心里隐隐希望是真的 |
[37:26] | I should’ve answered you straight away, that’s… That’s my fault… | 我应该立刻回信的 这点是我不对 |
[37:30] | I didn’t intend to make you uncomfortable, Matthew. | 我无意使你尴尬 |
[37:33] | It’s just… | 马修 只是… |
[37:35] | It’s just been so nice to reacquaint. | 能重新见到你真的很好 |
[37:40] | I had thought of you. | 我是想过你的 |
[37:42] | After I left school. | 离开学校后…想了好几年 |
[37:44] | Over the years. | |
[37:46] | And I did appreciate the letters. It’s only… | 我也很感谢你的信 只是… |
[37:49] | It took Anne so long to get here. | 安妮等了好久才拥有此刻的生活… |
[37:53] | You want to spend the time you have left with her. | 你想用所剩之年陪伴她 |
[38:03] | To be quite honest, I felt overwhelmed when you did respond | 说实话 |
[38:06] | and compared me to calla lilies! | 我之前稍微有些招架不住 看到你在信中把我比喻成马蹄莲 |
[38:12] | – She does have a way with words! – I’m not certain that I want to know. | -她真的对文字很有一套 -我不确定我想知道内容 |
[38:19] | Children make mistakes, and not always with the best of intentions | 孩子会做错事 并非总是出于善意 |
[38:22] | unlike your Anne. | 不像你家的安妮 |
[38:26] | She didn’t have an easy go of it, you know. Before. | 她的人生并不顺遂 你知道的 以前的日子 |
[38:30] | She’s certainly been blessed with a life with you at Green Gables. | 她很幸运有你和绿山墙的生活 |
[38:39] | We could go back, if you like. | 你想要的话 我们可以回头 |
[38:41] | Or there’s a lovely trail up ahead. | 不然前面有条小路风景很美 |
[38:46] | I wouldn’t mind seeing that trail, if you’ve got the time. | 去那条小路走走也好 |
[39:27] | Whoa! | 如果你有空的话 |
[39:56] | Whoa, whoa. | 抓到你们了 |
[40:27] | I’m sorry, Matthew. | 对不起 马修 |
[40:30] | I just didn’t want you to miss out on love. | 我只是不希望你错过爱 |
[40:33] | I don’t know how… you could think that… | 我不知道你怎么会以为我没拥有…爱 |
[40:37] | I don’t have… love. | |
[40:42] | I have you. | 我有你呀! |
[41:06] | I’m free to be a girl! | 我可以做回女孩了 |
[41:07] | Mother says there’s plenty of time to become a lady | 母亲说要当淑女有的是时间 |
[41:09] | and, at least for a little while longer, we can play! | 至少能再等一阵子 我们能玩了 |
[41:12] | Oh, Diana, if you’d come in and told me that a fairy queen | 戴安娜 如果你现在进来告诉我 有一位精灵女王 |
[41:14] | had come to stay in your house, I couldn’t be happier than this moment! | 大驾光临你家 我也不会比现在更开心 |
[41:19] | Oh, I have something for you! | 对了 |
[41:24] | Oh… | 我有东西要给你 |
[41:29] | We can each have a part. | 我们可以一人拿一半 |
[41:31] | And it will only be whole when we’re together. | 当我们在一起时 它就完整了 |
[41:41] | You’re no match for me, Prince Wisteria! | -你比不过我的 威斯提亚公主 |
[41:43] | That’s what you think, Princess Cornelia! | -那是你自以为是 科迪莉亚公主 |