英文名称:Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | Some people say that fairies are the stuff of fantasy. | 有些人说仙子是虚幻之物 |
[00:51] | They think the world is just what you can touch and hear and see, | 他们认为世界上只有你能摸到 听到 看到的东西 |
[00:56] | while others say the tales and legends cannot be dismissed. | 而另一些人说并不能排除传说和神话的可能 |
[01:00] | They believe with all their hearts that fairies truly do exist. | 他们笃信仙子真的存在 |
[01:07] | Through out all time, human beings and fairies never met | 从古至今 人类从来没有遇到过仙子 |
[01:12] | till one very special summer that we shall not soon forget. | 直到一个非常特殊的难忘的夏天 |
[01:25] | 奇妙仙子与夏日风暴 | |
[01:29] | Life is rising up Surging forth in all directions | 万物生长 纵情歌唱 |
[01:35] | Every little buttercup Is reaching out to find connections | 黄花遍野 |
[01:40] | Every blade of grass Will touch the sunlight | 绿草沐阳 |
[01:45] | The rain will touch the ground Growing greener than it was before | 雨润沃土 幼芽新张 |
[01:55] | Bees are droning by Spider silk is softly spinning | 蜜蜂飞鸣 蜘蛛织网 |
[02:00] | Not a cloud in the sky You know it’s only the beginning | 万里无云 晴日方长 |
[02:06] | Every little blossom, every flower Flings its petals wide | 花朵怒放 |
[02:13] | As the season comes round Once more | 夏季回来 |
[02:19] | Hey, Tink! You ready for your first summer | 嘿 叮当 这是你在这片大陆的第一个夏天 |
[02:21] | on the mainland? | 准备好了吗 |
[02:22] | Absolutely! It’s so beautiful out here. | 当然 这里真美丽 |
[02:25] | I can’t believe we get to stay for the whole season. | 真不敢相信 我们要在这儿过整个夏天 |
[02:28] | Well, what are we waiting for? Race you down! | 好呀 那还等什么 下降了 |
[02:32] | The breeze is blowing light and sweet The grass, a carpet at your feet | 空气清新 绿草如茵 |
[02:39] | Catch the colors Feel the heat of the sun | 满目缤纷 周身暖阳 |
[02:45] | All the sparrows in the dell Swirling round like a carousel | 燕舞幽谷 盘旋喧嚣 |
[02:51] | Singing loud enough to tell everyone | 歌向四野 |
[02:55] | Hi, guys. | 嗨 伙计们 |
[02:56] | Summer’s just begun | 夏季来临 |
[03:02] | Summer’s just begun | 夏季来临 |
[03:07] | There it is, Tink. Fairy camp! | 我们到了 叮当 仙子园 |
[03:10] | All the winters, all the springs Lead us here on fairy wings | 冬寒春暖 仙翼随风 |
[03:16] | A season of a thousand things To be done Summer’s just begun | 万事待兴 夏季来临 |
[03:28] | Summer’s just begun | 夏季来临 |
[03:33] | Hiya, Cheese! | 嘿 奶酪 |
[03:34] | Summer’s just begun | 夏季来临 |
[03:35] | -Did you have a nice flight? -Incoming! | -飞行还好吗 -来了 |
[03:38] | -Keep her level! Keep her level! -Gear it down, Bobble! | -保持水平 保持水平 -稳住 波波 |
[03:42] | Oh-ho! | 噢 啊 |
[03:43] | -Smashing landing, Clanky. -Thank you, Bobble | -硬着陆 柯朗 -谢谢 波波 |
[03:46] | Guys, I think you may have over-packed. | 伙计们 我觉得你们可能超重了 |
[03:49] | -Come on, Tink. Let’s go inside. -Inside? | -来吧 叮当 我们进去 -进去 |
[03:53] | Tink, fairy camp isn’t out here in the open. | 叮当 这个外面的野地不是仙子园 |
[03:56] | We need to stay hidden from the humans. | 我们要躲着人类 |
[03:58] | -We do? -Uh. Yeah. | -非要这样吗 -呃 是的 |
[04:00] | That’s why fairy camp is in here. | 所以仙子园要在这里面 |
[04:10] | Cicadas, one at a time. You, you and you. You, too. | 知了们 一次一个 你 你 还有你 |
[04:16] | Wow. lt’s like all of Pixie Hollow under one tree! | 哇噢 这真像整个精灵谷放在了一颗树下 |
[04:34] | Blaze! | 亮亮 |
[04:35] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[05:04] | Wow!The Queen Anne’s lace is looking beautiful. | 哇噢 安妮女王的蕾丝真好看 |
[05:07] | -How are the looms working? -Fine, thanks to you, Tink. | -这纺织机正常吗 -挺好的 谢谢 叮当 |
[05:10] | Next. Next. Next. | 下一个 下一个 下一个 |
[05:15] | Hows the bee-liner working? | 这蜜蜂画机怎么样呀 |
[05:16] | Like a dream Tink. Thanks | 和梦想的一样好 叮当 谢谢 -那好 |
[05:18] | Great. Need any help with that wagon? | 那辆货车要帮忙吗 |
[05:21] | No, thanks. She’s running fine. | 不用 谢谢 她工作正常 |
[05:22] | Okay. Glad to hear it. | OK 那就好 |
[05:26] | Here’s the first week’s supply. | 这是第一周的给养 |
[05:28] | Okay, I’m off. I gotta go deliver pixie dust to the other fairy camps, | OK 我出去了 我要去把仙粉分发给别的仙子园 |
[05:32] | but I’ll see you in a couple days. | 要几天后再见了 |
[05:35] | Oh, and Tink! Don’t worry. You’ll find something to fix. | 噢 叮当 别担心 你会找到东西修理的 |
[05:40] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[05:42] | In the meantime I need to go find some lost things. | 现在 我要去找一些人们的弃物了 |
[05:44] | Hold on, little miss spare parts. | 等一下 小缺心眼 |
[05:47] | You’re not going near the human house, are you? | 你别去人类的房子附近 你会吗 |
[05:49] | There’s a human house? | 那里有人类的房子 |
[05:51] | No! I mean, yes, but no. | 不 我是说 是的 也不是 |
[05:54] | -We stay away from humans. -Oh, Iridessa! | -我们要与人类保持距离 -噢 伊瑞蒂瑟 |
[05:58] | Tinker Bell knows that, don’t you? | 叮当是知道的了 对吧 |
[06:02] | Define “stay away” | 什么叫”保持距离” |
[06:04] | It’s gonna be a long summer. | 呃 这将是一个难熬的夏天 |
[06:07] | Grouchy. | 生气了 |
[06:08] | -Oh, that’s just Vidia being Vidia. -No, the air. It smells… | -噢 维蒂亚就是这样 -不 这气氛 闻起来 |
[06:12] | grouchy. | 可不怎么样 |
[06:14] | -We might be in for a storm. -Come on Sil. | -暴风雨要来了 -得了吧 秀尔 |
[06:17] | The sun is shining, the air is warm. It’s a beautiful day. Nothing’s gonna… | 阳光明媚 暖洋洋的 是个好天 没事的 |
[07:11] | Tinker Bell. | 这个叮当 |
[07:25] | Thank goodness we’re here, Father. It’s just like I remember it. | 谢天谢地我们到家了 爸爸 和我记得的一样 |
[07:29] | Wel, of course, my darling. | 是的 当然 我亲爱的 |
[07:31] | Look at the creek and the woods and the meadow | 瞧这小河 大树 还有草地 |
[07:35] | Oh! I wish it was summer all year long! | 噢 真希望全年都是夏天 |
[07:38] | Yes, Lizzy. | 是的 莉兹 |
[08:04] | Tinker Bell, what are you doing here? | 叮当 你在那里做什么 |
[08:07] | Vidia, this is amazing! It’s a carriage that moves by itself! | 维蒂亚 真奇妙 这是一个自己走的车 |
[08:11] | There’s no horse. Seriously, look. | 真的不用马 瞧 |
[08:13] | -Do you see a horse up there? -Uh, No. | -你看到这里有马吗 -呃 没有 |
[08:15] | It’is a horseless carriage! And do you want to know how it works? | 这是一个无马车 你想知道他是怎么走吗 |
[08:19] | -Not really. -So do I. | -不怎么想 -可是我想 |
[08:21] | I think those wheels back there move because this chain thing rotates | 我觉得后面的那些轮子动 是因为这个链着的东西在转 |
[08:26] | And I think what rotates the chain is this big… | 我还觉得转这个链子的是这个大 |
[08:29] | I don’t care Tinker Bell. You shouldn’t be this close to the human house. | 管他呢 叮当 你不应当离人类的房子这么近 |
[08:33] | What if they see us? | 如果他们看到我们 会怎样 |
[08:38] | Will you stop flitting around in there? This is serious! | 你别在那里飞来飞去了 听到吗 |
[08:42] | You know what, Vidia? I think this powers the whole thing! | 你知道吗 维蒂亚 我觉得是这家伙给整个车提供动力 |
[08:48] | This, my dear, is exactly why tinkers | 天呀 这就是为什么修理匠不应该 |
[08:52] | shouldn’t come to the mainland. They… | 派到这个大陆来 他们 |
[08:55] | Let me know if this does anything. | 让我看看这是做什么的 |
[09:00] | Well, anything? Vidia, you’re all wet. | 好了 有什么动静吗 维蒂亚 你都湿透了 |
[09:05] | You don’t say. | 你还说 |
[09:07] | Father, Father Father! Can we bring our tea and scones outside | 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 我们可以把茶点拿到外面吗 |
[09:10] | and have them here in the garden? | 在花园里面吃 |
[09:12] | -It would be just like a little picnic. -Not just now, Lizzy. | -就像野餐一样 -现在不行 莉兹 |
[09:15] | I still have to get the trunk unpacked and the house settled | 我还在卸行李 拾掇房子 |
[09:17] | Father, look! What a magnificent butterfly. | 爸爸 看 多么特别的一只蝴蝶 |
[09:23] | My word. Absolutely astonishing. | 我的神呀 绝对怪异 |
[09:27] | It’s so beautiful. What kind of butterfly is it? | 它真漂亮 它是什么品种 |
[09:31] | Well, judging from the epidermal membrane, it’s cleary an apatura iris, | 好的 根据外形来看 它显然是紫闪蛱蝶 |
[09:35] | but the wings have two entirely different patterns. | 但这两个翅膀呈现完全不同的图案 |
[09:39] | Well, that’s neary impossible. | 当然 这几乎不可能 |
[09:41] | Well, I guess that’s just the way the fairies decided to paint it. | 好吧 我猜是仙子们决定这么画的 |
[09:45] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[09:46] | Lizzy, faires do not paint butterfly wings | 莉兹 蝴蝶翅膀不是仙子们画的 |
[09:48] | because, as you know, fairies are not real. | 因为你知道的 仙子并不是真的 |
[09:52] | -Hmm! -Ugh! | -嗯 -呃 |
[09:53] | But of course they are. The proof is right here. | 可他们当然是真的 这就是证明 |
[09:55] | -Their paint dripped all over its wing. -Really, darling. | -他们的颜料滴在这整个翅膀上了 -是吗 亲爱的 |
[09:59] | Rational people consider a belief in fairies to be quite foolish. | 理性的人们相信仙子是相当愚蠢的 |
[10:03] | The wings are so fresh. | 这翅膀可真鲜见 |
[10:04] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[10:06] | Its chrysalis must have been in the meadow. | 它的茧一定是在草地上 |
[10:08] | The meadow? Father wait! | 草地 爸爸 等等 |
[10:12] | That’s where I’m going. Would you like to come? | 我正要去那里 你也来吗 |
[10:15] | Not now, Lizzy. I have to update my field journal. | 现在不行 莉兹 我要去整理我的野外日志 |
[10:18] | My interview at the museum is tomorrow night | 明天晚上我要去博物馆开会 |
[10:20] | You’re going back already? We just got here. | 你刚回来呀 我们才到这里 |
[10:25] | I know, sweetheart, and I’m very sorry. But I’ll only be gone for the day. | 我知道 乖乖 真对不起 但我只是白天到那里去 |
[10:29] | Mrs. Perkins will look after you, and I’ll be back in time to tuck you in. | 伯金斯太太会照顾你的 我也会按时回来送你上床睡觉 |
[10:34] | -Promise? -I promise. | -一定 -我肯定 |
[10:38] | -Okay. -That’s a good girl. | -那好吧 -真是好囡囡 |
[10:51] | All clear! | 安全了 |
[10:54] | Come on, Vidia. | 来呀 维蒂亚 |
[10:55] | I can’t fly. My wings are wet. | 我飞不动 我的翅膀湿了 |
[10:59] | Oh! That’s right. Sorry.Guess you’ll have to walk back. | 噢 是呀 真抱歉 我想你只好走回去了 |
[11:04] | But don’t worry, I’ll keep you company. Actually, it might be nice | 不过 别担心 我会陪你的 实际上 这样可能更好 |
[11:13] | Or not So, I think I figured out the carriage. | 也许不好 那我就明白这个车了 |
[11:16] | Those bottles of goop must keep it running smoothly, | 这些粘湿的东西一定是用来保持平顺运行的 |
[11:19] | like snail slime, you know? | 就像蜗牛的粘液 你知道吗 |
[11:21] | Hate to see the size of the snail that stuff comes from. And at first… | 那东西如果来自蜗牛 可蜗牛太小了 那么 最初 |
[12:03] | Here’s your house, little fairies. Wherever you are. | 小仙子 不管你们在哪里 这是你的房子 |
[12:09] | Hmm Just needs a little something more. | 嗯 还少了一点东西 |
[12:15] | But I haven’t quite figured out what that sparky wire does. | 但我还不知道那个闪电的线是做什么的 |
[12:19] | Hey! Maybe the whole carriage runs on lightning! | 哎 也许整个车子是靠闪电运行 |
[12:26] | Are those wet wings still bugging you? Here, Vidia, let me help you. | 你的湿翅膀还不能用吗 这样 维蒂亚 我来帮你 |
[12:32] | Tinker Bell, maybe if you spent less tme causing disasters, | 小叮当 也许你可以少闯点祸 |
[12:36] | you wouldn’t have to help everybody so much. | 这样你也用不着这么帮别人 |
[12:40] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[12:41] | Hmm. The truth hurts, doesn’t it? | 怎么 这话伤着你了 |
[12:43] | Look! We can use these back at camp! | 瞧 我们可以在仙子园用这东西 |
[12:47] | Wow. These’ll be perfect for the new wagon prototype I’ve been working on. | 哇噢 这些可用在我做的新货车原型上 |
[12:51] | Here. I bet if I took two or three and tied them together, | 拿着 我打赌只要我们用两三个固定在一起 |
[12:54] | I could make one really strong wheel! | 我就可以做一个真正坚固的轮子 |
[12:56] | It’s a good thing we were walking or we might never have seen these. | 我们走回来可真好 要不我们就找不到这些东西了 |
[13:01] | Vidia, where are your buttons? | 维蒂亚 给你的钮扣呢 |
[13:03] | Tinker Bell, am not carrying this human junk back to camp. | 小叮当 我不能把这些人类的垃圾带回仙子园 |
[13:15] | Ah! | 啊 |
[13:16] | -Let’s go! -Let’s go! | -快跑 -快跑 |
[13:20] | 标牌 欢迎仙子 | |
[13:22] | Tinker Bell, we’re not supposed to go near human houses. | 叮当 我们不能靠近人类的房子 |
[13:26] | This isn’t a human house. | 这不是人类的房子 |
[13:27] | They’re a lot bigger. | 那要大得多 |
[13:29] | Besides, the sign says, “Fairies welcome.” | 再说 牌子上写了”欢迎仙子” |
[13:31] | Who do you think wrote it? Humans! | 你以为是谁写的 人类 |
[13:35] | 仙子邮箱 | |
[13:36] | Tinker Bell, you’re not going in there. | 叮当 你不能进去 |
[13:41] | Please tell me you’re not going in there! | 快说呀 你不会进去的 |
[13:44] | She went in there. | 她进去了 |
[13:47] | Oh! | 噢 |
[13:53] | Wow. | 哇噢 |
[14:02] | Tinker Bell! Don’t eat that! This could be a trap. | 叮当 别吃 可能有诈 |
[14:06] | Come on, Vidia. It’s perfectly safe. | 得了吧 维蒂亚 这很安全 |
[14:09] | Oh, really? | 噢 真的吗 |
[14:16] | -Oh, Vidia -Huh! Not so safe now, is it? | -噢 维蒂亚 -哈 现在不那么安全了 是吗 |
[14:20] | Nice try, Vidia, but you re not scaring me. | 干得不错 维蒂亚 但我不怕 |
[14:23] | Gosh, this thing is amazing. | 天啊 这东西真奇妙 |
[14:24] | You just don’t know when to stop, do you? | 你没完了 是吧 |
[14:30] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[14:31] | Tink! Someone’s coming! | 叮当 有人过来了 |
[14:34] | The door is stuck! | 这门粘住了 |
[14:36] | Come on, Vidia You can do better than that. | 得了吧 维蒂亚 能不能换个招呀 |
[14:38] | -Tink! -I wonder what this part does. | -叮当 -我来看看这个零件是做什么的 |
[14:41] | Tink! I’m serious! Get out of there! | 叮当 是真的 赶快出来 |
[14:44] | Just a second. Just a second. | 等一下 等一下 |
[14:56] | Vidia? | 维蒂亚 |
[14:58] | Vidia? | 维蒂亚 |
[15:02] | Oh Vidia, come on. Open the door. You had your little… | 噢 维蒂亚 帮帮忙 把门打开 你有点 |
[15:11] | Oh, no. What have I done? | 噢 不 我干了什么呀 |
[15:14] | Vidia? Okay, not funny anymore. | 维蒂亚 好了 这不好玩了 |
[15:24] | A fairy! | 仙子 |
[15:29] | It’s a real fairy! | 是一个真的仙子哎 |
[15:37] | Father! Father! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[15:45] | Father! | 爸爸 |
[15:58] | Father! Father, Father! | 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 |
[16:00] | Yes, Lizzy. | 我在这 莉兹 |
[16:01] | You’re never going to believe what I found. | 你一定不相信我看到了什么 |
[16:03] | -Maybe later, Lizzy. | 等一下 莉兹 |
[16:05] | But Father, Father, Father, | 可是 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 |
[16:07] | -Father Father -Just a moment, dear. | -爸爸 爸爸 -等一下 亲爱的 |
[16:08] | I’m very busy with my project. | 我在做事 我很忙 |
[16:10] | Yes, but Father! | 我知道 可是爸爸 |
[16:12] | -Father! -Lizzy, please. | -爸爸 -莉兹 好了 |
[16:13] | I must add this extraordinary discovery to my field journal. | 我一定要把这个惊人的发现加入我的野外日志 |
[16:17] | And here t is. | 就是这个 |
[16:20] | Is that the butterfly we were looking at earlier? | 这不是我们先前看到的那只蝴蝶吗 |
[16:23] | Yes. Quite a specimen isn’t it? | 正是 很好的一个标本 不是吗 |
[16:25] | You re not going to take it to London, are you? | 你不会把它带到伦敦去吧 会吗 |
[16:28] | Yes of course. | 会的 当然要带去 |
[16:29] | The board of trustees would never believe me if they didn’t see it themselves. | 要是理事会不亲眼看到是不会相信的 |
[16:32] | Now I’m sure to get that curatorship at the museum | 现在 我能得到博物馆研究员职位了 |
[16:35] | Besides, as a member of the scientific community, | 还有科学院院士 |
[16:37] | I’m obligated to share significant findings like this with my colleagues. | 我也有义务与我的同事分享这非凡的发现 |
[16:41] | I know it’s unfortunate for the specimen, but really, there is no otherway. | 我知道对这个标本这很不幸 但我也实在没别的办法 |
[16:45] | Now, dear. What did you want me to see? | 现在 亲爱的 你要让我看什么 |
[16:48] | Uh… | 呃 |
[16:49] | Never mind. | 没什么 |
[17:13] | Where have you gone? | 你跑到哪里去了 |
[17:30] | Mr Twitches, no! Out! Out with you! | 抽疯先生 不 出去 你出去 |
[17:37] | Mr. Twitches! | 抽疯先生 |
[17:44] | Bad cat! No, no, no! | 坏猫 不 不 不 |
[17:51] | Don’t worry, little fairy. | 别害怕 小仙子 |
[17:53] | Mr. Twitches won’t bother you as long as you’re in there. | 你在那里面 抽疯先生就抓不到你了 |
[17:57] | Naughty cat! You’re going outside. | 顽皮猫 你应该到外面去 |
[19:19] | Tnker Bell’s been captured by humans! | 叮当被人类抓去了 |
[19:22] | -Oh, no. -What happened? Is she okay? | -噢 不 -发生什么事了 她还好吗 |
[19:23] | -Is she all right? -What’s this? Tinker Bell? | -她还好吗 -怎么了 叮当 |
[19:25] | -What happened, Vidia? -Is she hurt? | -发生什么了 维蒂亚 -她受伤了吗 |
[19:26] | Tinker Bell went into this little house in the meadow and couldn’t get out. | 叮当进到草地上的那个小房子里 出不来了 |
[19:30] | The door got jammed. | 门被卡住了 |
[19:32] | Then this human came from out of nowhere and snatched her up, | 后来那个人不知从哪里冒出来 把她带走了 |
[19:35] | but I know where she is. We have to hurry and save her. | 但我知道她在哪里 我们要赶快去救她 |
[19:38] | Then we better leave right away! | 我们最好现在就去 |
[19:45] | Sil, do you think the storm will pass soon? | 秀尔 你觉得暴雨会很快过去吗 |
[19:47] | No, it looks like it’s gonna get stronger. | 不会 看起来它越下越大了 |
[19:49] | Well, there’s gotta be some way to get to Tink. | 好吧 一定有办法去救叮当 |
[19:51] | We can’t fly in the rain and the meadow’s already flooded. | 我们不能在雨中飞行 而那个草地已经淹了 |
[19:55] | Maybe we don’t have to fly. | 可能我们不一定要飞 |
[19:56] | If we get some big leaves and sew them togetherwth stem twine… | 如果我们用一些大叶子 再用草绳缝起来 |
[20:01] | And miter-cut some twigs for the sub-flooring. | 然后斜切一些树枝做甲板 |
[20:03] | Acorns as counterweights. | 用橡果做压仓 |
[20:04] | Some quick-dry maple sap as reinforcement. | 涂上一些速干的枫树汁来加固 |
[20:07] | What are you two talking about? | 你们俩在说什么呀 |
[20:08] | -We’re gonna build a boat! -We’re gonna build a boat! | -我们要造一条船 -我们要造一条船 |
[20:21] | -More mushroom caps, p ease! -Here we go. | -多搞些蘑菇帽 -这就是了 |
[20:27] | This one goes there. That one goes there. Right? | 这个放那里 那个放那里 对吗 |
[20:32] | Righty-o, Bobble. | 完全正确 波波 |
[20:47] | Right, more reeds over here. | 对 在这多放些芦苇 |
[20:49] | This thing had better work. | 这东西最好管用 |
[20:50] | Give me the sap. | 把树汁给我 |
[20:51] | You dip it in this way and give it a big slap like so. | 你要这样泡着它 再这样拍它 |
[20:57] | Ow. Ow. Ow. | 噢 噢 噢 |
[20:59] | Come on. Come on. Let’s get going. | 来吧 来吧 让我们来 |
[21:04] | There you go. Now you’re talking! | 做好了 真是好办法 |
[21:14] | It’s working! | 它动了 |
[21:24] | Well, this is it. | 好了 就是它了 |
[21:28] | Hey, faith… | 嘿 信念 |
[21:30] | Trust… | 信任 |
[21:32] | And pixie dust. | 还有仙粉 |
[21:40] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[21:48] | Hello. | 哈喽 |
[21:53] | You don’t have to be scared. I’m very nice | 你不用害怕 我很好的 |
[22:01] | You’re so ittle. | 你这么小 |
[22:03] | Your dress is very leafy. | 你的裙子真像树叶一样 |
[22:06] | Did you make it yourself? | 是你自己做的吗 |
[22:08] | I like your wings. | 我喜欢你的翅膀 |
[22:09] | They’re like sparkly lace. | 他们就像闪亮的蕾丝 |
[22:11] | Your hair must be so soft. | 你的头发一定很软 |
[22:16] | Are you hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[22:18] | Maybe not. That’s okay. | 可能不饿 没关系 |
[22:20] | I don’t like some kinds of food, either. | 我也不喜欢某些食物 |
[22:25] | Oh! I’m so sorry. Where are my manners? | 噢 真对不起 这真没礼貌 |
[22:31] | There you go. | 出来吧 |
[22:39] | Wait! Wait! Wait! No, please! I’m not going to hurt you! | 等下 等下 等下 请别那样 我没想伤害你 |
[22:46] | Don’t be afraid I just want to be your friend! | 别害怕 我只想和你做朋友 |
[22:52] | I really won’t hurt you. I just love fairies. | 我真没想伤害你 我只是喜欢仙子 |
[22:59] | I’ve been drawing fairies all my life. See? | 我整天画仙子 瞧 |
[23:02] | I drew that one when I was three but I did that green one last week. | 这个是我三岁画的 那个绿的是上星期画的 |
[23:07] | I think it’s much better. | 我想这个画得好多了 |
[23:10] | I even started to paint with the watercolors Father gave me. | 我画这个已经用了爸爸给我的水彩 |
[23:16] | Is it true that some fairies paint butterfly wings? | 有些仙子会给蝴蝶画翅膀 是真的吗 |
[23:22] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[23:24] | These are some of my favorite drawings. | 这些是我最喜欢的画 |
[23:26] | This is a water fairy. | 这个是水仙子 |
[23:28] | You can tell because her skin is blue. | 你看她水蓝色的皮肤就知道了 |
[23:31] | Blue? | 蓝色的 |
[23:32] | And here is a candy fa ry living in a lollipop tree | 那个是糖果仙子 住在棒棒糖树上 |
[23:35] | Do all fairies live in trees made of sweets? | 仙子们都住在糖做的树上吗 |
[23:40] | Really? | 是吗 |
[23:42] | What about fairy circles? | 那仙界是什么模样的 |
[23:45] | Well, I hear that if a person steps in one, | 我听说如果一个人进入仙界 |
[23:48] | a fairy has to grant them three wishes from their magic bag. | 仙子会用他们的魔法袋 让他许三个愿望 |
[23:52] | But if they don’t, they turn into a pile of del cious sugar, | 但如果他不要 就会得到一大堆好吃的糖果 |
[23:56] | -and then younger fairies -Wait. Wait a minute. | -等等 等一下 -然后年轻的仙子们 |
[23:57] | -must try and turn them back into… -Where are you getting all this? | -你从哪里知道的这些 -会要试着把他们 |
[24:02] | You jingle when you talk, like a little bell! | 你说话时发出叮铃声 像个小铃当 |
[24:06] | So thats how fairies speak. | 仙子们都这样说话吗 |
[24:10] | So what do you think of my fairies? | 那么 你觉得我画的仙子怎么样 |
[24:12] | Oh! And my fairy house! | 噢 还有我的仙子房子 |
[24:17] | It got a little shaken up. | 它被摇得有点散了 |
[24:24] | Did you make this? | 是你做的吗 |
[24:26] | I don’t know what you’re saying. | 我听不到你说什么 |
[24:33] | Oh. Did I make the fairy house? | 噢 是我做的仙子房子吗 |
[24:36] | Yes, I did. Do you like it? | 是的 是我做的 你喜欢吗 |
[24:42] | Oh. The door’s stuck. | 噢 门卡住了 |
[24:51] | Well, you’re quite the little tinker, aren’t you? | 你简直就是一个小修理匠 不是吗 |
[24:54] | What? Is that your name? Tinker? | 什么 这是你的名字”Tinker[修理匠]” |
[25:00] | Er… | 呃 |
[25:01] | Bell? Your name is Bell. | Bell[铃当] 你叫”Bell” |
[25:07] | Tinker Bell Tinker? Bell? | |
[25:12] | Tinker Bell? Tinker Bell. | Tinker Bell 叮当 |
[25:17] | What a lovely name! | 好可爱的名字 |
[25:20] | Well, Tinker Bell, my name’s Lizzy. | 好的 叮当 我叫莉兹 |
[25:26] | Do all fairies sound the same when they talk? | 所有仙子说话的时候都是这种声音吗 |
[25:30] | How do you learn to be a fairy? Do you go to fairy school? | 你怎么成为一个仙子的 你读过仙子学校吗 |
[25:33] | Lizzy? | 莉兹 |
[25:36] | Lizzy? Who are you talking to? | 莉兹 你在和谁说话 |
[25:42] | My fairy! | 我的仙子 |
[25:46] | That’s nice, dear. Now, I brought you something I think you’ll really enjoy. | 很好 亲爱的 现在我给你一些东西 我想你会喜欢的 |
[25:50] | These are some of my old field journals. | 这些是我以前的野外日志 |
[25:54] | Now, I picked out the ones I thought would excite you the most. | 现在 我挑出来一些 我想这会激励你的 |
[25:57] | This one on rocks and minerals is particulary interesting | 这一本是关于岩石和矿石的 特别有意思 |
[26:01] | Is there a field journal about fairies? | 有关于仙子的野外日志吗 |
[26:05] | Of course not, Lizzy. | 当然没有啦 莉兹 |
[26:06] | Books like this are based on fact and scientific research, | 这些书都是基于事实和科学研究的 |
[26:11] | which is the quite the contrary to your little figurines and drawings. | 它们和你的这些小雕像和图画完全不同 |
[26:14] | Well, just because you’ve never seen a fairy doesn’t mean theyre not real. | 可是这只说明你没见过仙子 并不表示仙子就不存在 |
[26:18] | Now, Lizzy, seeing is believing, | 好的 莉兹 亲眼目睹当然是可信的 |
[26:21] | and without proof, it’s just a fairy tale. | 但没有证明 也就只是一个仙子传说 |
[26:24] | Now, here is a blank field journal Now, | 给 这是一本空白的野外日志 |
[26:27] | you’re very talented, my darling, | 亲爱的 你是很有天赋的 |
[26:30] | and I’m sure you’ll be able to fill it with your own scientific research. | 我肯定你能够记录你自己的科学研究 |
[26:35] | Yes, Father. | 好的 爸爸 |
[26:39] | Now if only these leaks were just pretend. | 要是这些漏水也只是假象 就好了 |
[26:44] | Tinker Bell, you can come out now. | 小叮当 现在你可以出来了 |
[26:51] | Look, Lizzy, thanks for showing me your collection, | 瞧 莉兹 谢谢你让我看你的收藏 但 |
[26:55] | but I really should be… | 但我真的要 |
[26:59] | You want to go? | 你要走了 |
[27:01] | Oh. I really wish you’d stay. | 噢 我真希望你留下来 |
[27:05] | I’m sorry, Lizzy. | 真抱歉 莉兹 |
[27:08] | Okay, I understand. | 好的 我理解 |
[27:18] | So, I guess this is goodbye. | 那么 我想这就是再见了 |
[27:24] | What’s wrong? Can’t you fly in the rain? | 怎么了 你不能在雨中飞吗 |
[27:30] | You can stay with me until the rain stops. | 在雨停之前你能留在我这里 |
[27:32] | I’ll show you around my room. | 我会让你参观我的房间 |
[27:34] | We can play with my toys. | 我们还能玩我的玩具 |
[27:36] | We’ll have so much fun. | 我们会很愉快的 |
[27:45] | We’re past the shallows! | 我们过了浅滩了 |
[27:48] | Aye Drop the ma nsail! | 放下主帆 |
[27:49] | Dropping the mainsail! | 主帆放下 |
[27:52] | -Trim the sail! -Trimming the sail! | -调整风帆 -调整风帆 |
[27:58] | Big thingy, dead ahead! | 一个大家伙 低速前进 |
[28:01] | -Hard to port! -Hard to port! Hard to port! | -左满舵 -左满舵 左满舵 |
[28:11] | I recognize that wagon. Stay on this course! | 我认得这个板车 继续向前 |
[28:14] | Aye, Miss Vidia. Will do. | 是 维蒂亚 瞧好吧 |
[28:16] | I sure hope Tink is all right. | 我真希望叮当没有事 |
[28:18] | Who knows what terrible things could be happening to her right now. | 谁知道她那里正在发生什么可怕的事呢 |
[28:24] | A fairy could get used to this. | 仙子用上这东西多好呀 |
[28:27] | Isn’t it wonderfu? | 这东西好吗 |
[28:29] | Everything in this house is just your size, Tinker Bell. | 这房子里的东西正好适合你的身材 叮当 |
[28:34] | That’s perfume. It smells like flowers. | 那是香水 闻起来像鲜花一样 |
[28:38] | Oh. My doll. She should be in bed by now. | 噢 我的洋娃娃 现在他应该上床了 |
[28:42] | How old are you? I’m nine. | 你多大了 我九岁了 |
[28:46] | Do you like my dollhouse? | 你喜欢我的木马吗 |
[28:49] | Do fairies live in houses? | 仙子们也住在房子里吗 |
[28:51] | What are fairies’ houses made of? | 仙子们的房子是用什么造的 |
[28:54] | That’s a cooker, but it doesn’t actually work. | 那是炊具 不过是假的 |
[28:57] | Whats your favorite food? I mean, besides sweets? | 你喜欢吃么 我是说除了糖果以外 |
[29:02] | I want to know all about real live fairies. | 我想知道真实仙子们所有的事情 |
[29:12] | Perfect! | 太好了 |
[29:16] | “Scientific fairy research.” | “仙子的科学研究” |
[29:21] | Okay. What’s your favorite color? | 好了 你最喜欢什么颜色 |
[29:27] | Green is my favorte color, too! | 我也最喜欢绿色 |
[29:31] | I should start from the beginning. Where do fairies come from? | 我应该从头开始 仙子们是从哪里来的 |
[29:34] | I mean, where were you born? | 我是说 你在哪里出生 |
[29:36] | Oh. | 噢 |
[29:38] | Well, that one’s a lttle more complicated because… | 好吧 这个问题有点复杂 因为 |
[29:41] | So, a baby, when it laughs for the first time… | 瞧 当一个孩子第一次笑的时候 |
[29:46] | A fairy… | 一个仙子 |
[29:49] | -Uh… Uh… -Oh. | -呃 呃 -噢 |
[29:51] | Right. One second. | 对了 等一下 |
[29:59] | You were a funny-looking baby? | 你以前是一个很开心的小孩 |
[30:05] | A baby? | 一个小孩 |
[30:09] | Laughs? | 笑了 |
[30:13] | One? | 一下 |
[30:17] | First? | 第一次 |
[30:19] | When a baby laughs for the first time, thats when a fairy is born | 当小孩第一次笑的时候 一个仙子就诞生了 |
[30:28] | Incredible. | 难以想像 |
[30:31] | Lizzy, that’s only the beginning. | 莉兹 那才刚刚开始 |
[30:34] | Guess I always knew This could all come true | 正如我所知 终于会成真 |
[30:42] | Still it feels so new Being here with you | 和你在一起 感觉更新奇 |
[30:50] | Can’t believe my eyes A new world comes ailve | 不信我眼前 新世界展现 |
[30:57] | Spring and summer Love and laughter | 无论春与夏 相爱尽欢笑 |
[31:02] | We’ll live happy ever after | 我们常相守 快乐到永久 |
[31:05] | We’ll shine brighter Than we thought we’d be | 今生更闪亮 超越我想像 |
[31:10] | Because you showed me How to believe | 只因你教我 如何去相信 |
[31:24] | More than just pretend I’ll make believe again | 不再是虚幻 纵情去幻想 |
[31:31] | I hope this never ends Maybe we’ll be friends | 唯愿常相守 我们做朋友 |
[31:39] | Now everything I know Everything I know I’ll never let it go Never let it go | 此景在心中 永世都难忘 |
[31:47] | Spring and summer Love and laughter | 无论春与夏 相爱尽欢笑 |
[31:52] | We’ll live happy everafter | 我们常相守 快乐到永久 |
[31:56] | We’ll shine brighter Than we thought we’d be | 今生更闪亮 超越我想像 |
[32:00] | Because you showed me How to believe | 只因你教我 如何去相信 |
[32:19] | Okay, everybody, listen up. | OK 大家听我说 |
[32:21] | This road should take us straight to the human house. | 这条大路会带我们一直到那个人类的房子 |
[32:25] | So how far is it from the road to the house, do you think? | 那么你觉得从大路到房子有多远 |
[32:28] | Not that far, realy. The only question is, how flooded is it? | 其实不远 唯一的问题是水淹了多深 |
[32:33] | That’s a good point. | 这是个问题 |
[32:36] | Well, I’m gonna remain optimistic. | 好了 车到山前必有路 |
[32:39] | -We’ll get to Tink in no time. -I’m with you, Sil. | -我们要尽快找到叮当 -我和你一起去 秀尔 |
[32:44] | We’re almost there. | 我们就快到了 |
[32:46] | Why, look, we’re picking up speed already. | 怎么了 瞧 我们的速度很快了 |
[32:49] | Did you feel that? We’re moving faster. | 你感觉到了吗 我们的船好快 |
[32:57] | Hey, guys! We’re heading right for a waterfall! | 嘿 伙计们 我们的右前方有一个瀑布 |
[33:04] | Great polliwogs! We have to make the turn! | 伟大的菜鸟们 我们要转向了 |
[33:07] | Ease the sheets and get ready to jibe! | 松帆 准备换抢 |
[33:11] | What? | 什么 |
[33:12] | Ease the sheet and get ready to jibe! | 松帆 准备换抢 |
[33:15] | -What? -What did he say? | -什么 -他说些什么呀 |
[33:17] | Loosen the ropes and… | 放掉绳子 再 |
[33:18] | turn the sail! | 把帆转个方向 |
[33:21] | -Oh, no! -Look out! | -噢 不 -小心 |
[33:26] | Man overboard! | 有人落水了 |
[33:31] | Hard to port! Hard to port! | 左满舵 左满舵 |
[33:35] | Turn the boat! Turn the boat! | 转向 转向 |
[33:40] | Guys! We’re running out of river! | 伙计们 我们要冲下去了 |
[33:44] | That’s all right, ’cause all we need’s a little. | 没事的 其实我们只需要用一点点 |
[33:47] | -Rosetta, come grab my feet. -What? | -萝瑟塔 来拽住我的脚 -什么 |
[33:54] | Hang on! We’re going straight down! | 坚持住 我们要掉下去了 |
[33:58] | Oh, no! | 噢 不 |
[34:02] | Brace yourselves! | 大家抓住 |
[34:26] | -Who’s alive? -Not me | -谁还活着 -不是我 |
[34:31] | Me, either. I can’t find a pulse! It’s not there | 也不是我 我摸不到脉搏了 没有了 |
[34:35] | I’m teling you, I don’t… Oh. I’m good. | 我跟你说 我没有 噢 我还好 |
[34:44] | Oh! Sorry! | 噢 对不起 |
[34:48] | Looks like were walking from here. | 看来我们要步行了 |
[34:51] | But… Walking where? | 可是 往哪里走 |
[34:54] | We could be anywhere. | 我们在哪里呀 |
[34:56] | Everything looks the same from down here. | 从这里看哪边都是一样的 |
[34:59] | And there’s no way of knowing which way to go. | 怎么知道应该走哪条路 |
[35:02] | Clank! Where did you find that? | 柯朗 你在哪里找到那东西的 |
[35:06] | I don’t know. Here on the ground. | 我不知道 它就在地上 |
[35:09] | Is it yours? | 是你的吗 |
[35:20] | I know where we are. | 我知道我们在哪里了 |
[35:25] | Tinker Bell this is so fascinating. | 叮当 这东西真迷人 |
[35:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:29] | I had no idea fairies were responsible for changing the seasons. | 我以前还不知道是仙子们负责变换季节 |
[35:34] | I thought it had something to do with the Earth’s axis as it rotated around the sun. | 我还以为是地轴 因为它绕着太阳转 |
[35:38] | That’s what we wanted you to think. | 那就是我想让你知道的 |
[35:41] | Well, I think we’ve covered everything. | 好了 我想我们已经完成了 |
[35:45] | Oh. I hope Father’s impressed. | 噢 我要给爸爸一个好印象 |
[35:48] | And now for the finale. | 现在 最后检查一下 |
[35:51] | The whole fairy land, Pixie Hollow. | 整个仙境 精灵谷 |
[35:59] | It worked! | 它动了 |
[36:01] | Tinker Bell, I can’t wait to show Father. | 叮当 我都等不及了 去给爸爸看 |
[36:05] | Tinker Bell? Are you all right? | 叮当 你还好吗 |
[36:09] | -Tinker Bell? -Huh? | -叮当 -啊 |
[36:11] | Oh Sorry. | 噢 对不起 |
[36:13] | Yeah, let’s go show your dad. | 是呀 快去给你爸爸看 |
[36:28] | Looks like the rain has let up some. | 雨好像停了 |
[36:31] | You might be able to make it home to your frends now. | 现在你可以回家去找你的朋友们了 |
[36:38] | Maybe this could help you. | 这个可能有用 |
[36:45] | Oh, yes. | 噢 是呀 |
[36:51] | Such a clever tinker. | 真是个聪明的修理匠 |
[36:57] | Take care of yourself. | 你自己保重 |
[37:09] | I’ll never forget you, Tinker Bell. | 我不会忘记你的 叮当 |
[37:16] | You’d best hurry. The break in the weather may not ast long. | 你最好快点 雨可能不会停很久 |
[37:38] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[37:46] | And I’ll never forget you, Lizzy. | 我也不会忘记你的 莉兹 |
[37:53] | -Father, look -Not just now, Lizzy. | -爸爸 瞧 -现在不行 莉兹 |
[37:56] | My hands are rather full at the moment. | 我誊不出手来 |
[37:58] | I made t especially for you, Father. It’s just like your field journal. | 我特别为你做的 爸爸 和你的野外日志一样 |
[38:03] | -It’s filled with lots of facts. -Yes, yes, that sounds wonderful, | -里面有好多事实 -好 好 听起来很不错 |
[38:06] | but I’m in the middle of a potent al catastrophe here. | 可我们这里要发大水了 我正在处理 |
[38:08] | I can’t look at it now. | 我现在不能看 |
[38:10] | But Father, it’s a field journal, and I… | 可是爸爸 这是一本野外日志 而且我 |
[38:12] | I don’t have time. | 我没有时间 |
[38:13] | I have to find some way to deal with all these leaks | 我得想办法对付这些漏水 |
[38:16] | before they destroy my work. | 不能让它们毁了我的工作 |
[38:18] | When will you be able to look at it? | 那你什么时候能看呢 |
[38:21] | I don’t know. Maybe later. | 我也不知道 过一会儿吧 |
[38:24] | You always say that. | 你总是这样说 |
[39:15] | Tinker Bell! | 叮当 |
[39:19] | You came back! I’m so glad to see you. | 你回来了 我真高兴再见到你 |
[39:26] | Tinker Bell, Father has no time forthe field journal. | 叮当 爸爸没有时间看这个野外日志 |
[39:33] | I think I can fix that. | 我来修理他 |
[39:38] | Vidia, you sure you know where you’re going? | 维蒂亚 你肯定是这条路 |
[39:40] | Yes. Tinker Bell and I walked by here. | 是的 叮当和我走过这里 |
[39:43] | I just have to find the road. | 我得找到那条大路 |
[39:45] | Road? What road? | 大路 什么大路 |
[39:49] | That road! | 那条大路 |
[39:52] | That’s not a road. That’s a muddy river. | 那不是大路 是一条泥水河 |
[39:55] | So, I guess we need to find a bridge. | 我想我们得找一座桥 |
[39:58] | Or be spontaneous and jump right in. | 或者正好掉在上面什么东西 |
[40:02] | It’s not deep We can walk across. | 不太深 我们可以趟过去 |
[40:06] | Yeah, no. I don’t really do mud. | 是吗 不 我真不想沾泥巴 |
[40:10] | But you’re a garden fairy! | 可你是园艺仙子呀 |
[40:14] | Ironic, isn’t it? | 哼 你在嘲笑我 是吗 |
[40:15] | Rosetta! | 萝瑟塔 |
[40:16] | Okay, all right. I’m coming. | 好吧 好吧 我这就来了 |
[40:23] | It’s squishy. Oh! What was that? | 沾乎乎的 是什么东西嘛 |
[40:34] | She’s stuck! | 她陷进去了 |
[40:36] | I can get myself out of here. | 我出不来了 |
[40:41] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[40:42] | Someone just get me something to grab onto | 能找一个什么东西让我抓住吗 |
[40:45] | Got it! Clanky, rescue device. | 柯朗 去找救生设备 |
[40:48] | Right, Bobble. You can count on us! | 对 波波 看我们的了 |
[40:52] | Okay. Let’s give this a try. | OK 这样试试 |
[40:58] | Do you feel that? She’s starting to break free. | 感觉到什么了 她开始动了 |
[41:00] | I don’t think so. | 我没觉得 |
[41:07] | -Come on, hurry! -Pull! Pull! | -继续 快 -用力拉 拉 |
[41:11] | Pull! | 用力拉 |
[41:20] | Pull! | 用力拉 |
[41:35] | Hello? Is somebody out there? | 哈喽 那儿有人吗 |
[41:40] | Anyone? | 有人吗 |
[41:45] | Grab this! Hurry! | 抓住这个 快 |
[41:47] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑 |
[41:49] | Trust me. And hold on tight. | 相信我 抓紧一点 |
[41:53] | Oh well. | 噢 好吧 |
[42:07] | We got the… rescue device. | 我们找到这个 救生设备 |
[42:12] | You scared the petals right off of me! | 你吓得我的花瓣都掉了 |
[42:15] | Did we miss anything? | 我们做错了什么 |
[42:18] | “My, what a splendid tea service. I am really quite impressed.” | “多好的一个茶会呀 令人难忘” |
[42:23] | Then I say, | 然后我说 |
[42:25] | “Why, thank you, Tinker Bell. | “哎呀 谢谢你 叮当” |
[42:29] | “You are too kind.” | “你真是太好了” |
[42:31] | You hold your pinkie out, like this, | 你翘着你的小手指 就像这样 |
[42:36] | and that’s the way you throw a proper tea party. | 这就是你参加茶会要做的 |
[42:50] | Good night, Lizzy. | 晚安 莉兹 |
[43:04] | There we… Oh! | 总算 噢 |
[43:07] | I’m going to bed. | 我得去睡觉了 |
[43:18] | There just aren’t enough hours in the day. | 白天总是没有时间 |
[45:48] | Oh. Good morning, Tinker Bell. How did you sleep last night? | 噢 早上好 叮当 昨晚睡得好吗 |
[45:52] | Well, I… Actually, I didn’t, but that doesn’t matter. | 啊 我 实际上 我没睡 不过没关系 |
[45:56] | You should go downstairs to your father | 你应该下楼找你爸爸了 |
[45:59] | -Lizzy? -Yes, Father? | -莉兹 -在这里 爸爸 |
[46:01] | Good morning, my dear. All the leaks seem to have stopped. | 早上好 亲爱的 漏水好像都停止了 |
[46:05] | I just wanted to make sure everything is okay in here. | 我想确认一下这里的一切都正常 |
[46:09] | Yes. Just fine. | 是的 好了 |
[46:11] | No leaks at all. So… | 一点儿也不漏了 那么 |
[46:14] | Strange It’s as if they mended themselves. | 奇了怪了 好像是它自己就好了 |
[46:19] | It’s still raining outside. | 外面还是在下雨 |
[46:21] | I can’t imagine how on Earth such a thing could occur | 不能想像 这事怎么发生的 |
[46:26] | Well, there must be an explanation that I’m just not thinking of. | 好吧 肯定有什么原因 我没有想到 |
[46:29] | Well, I’m sure you’ll think of it, Father. | 是呀 你肯定会找出原因来的 爸爸 |
[46:32] | -Off we go. -Perhaps down in your study. | -让我出去 -可能就在楼下你的书房中 |
[46:34] | You always do your best thinking there. I wish you luck. | 你在那里总是能好好思考 祝你好运 |
[46:36] | Okay, well, play nicely | OK 好吧 好好玩 |
[46:38] | Yes, of course. Bye, Father. | 是的 当然 再见 爸爸 |
[46:43] | Oh! That was close. | 噢 门关上了 |
[46:45] | What are you doing? This s your chance | 你在做什么呀 这是你的机会呀 |
[46:53] | Is that why you fixed those leaks? | 你就为这个修好了漏水 |
[46:58] | So he can spend more time with me? | 这样他就可以有更多时间陪我 |
[47:03] | I’ve really been wanting to show him this | 我真想让他看这个 |
[47:07] | Okay, okay. I’ll go. | OK OK 我们去吧 |
[47:15] | Father, since you have more time, | 爸爸 你现在有时间了 |
[47:17] | maybe I can show you my scientific research. | 我给你看看我的科学研究 |
[47:20] | The butterfly. It’s gone! What? | 那个蝴蝶 它跑了 什么 |
[47:23] | The apatura iris with the irregular wing pattern. | 那个有不规则翅膀图案的紫闪蛱蝶 |
[47:26] | I was going to present it to the museum tonight. | 我还准备今天晚上在博物馆展示它呢 |
[47:28] | Oh! This was my big opportunity, and now it’s gone | 噢 这对我是一个很好的机会 可它跑了 |
[47:33] | -Elizabeth, did you release it? -No. | -伊丽莎白 是你放走了它吗 -不是 |
[47:38] | Well, I didn’t do it. | 好吧 我也没放 |
[47:40] | And since there is no one else in the house, | 又因为这个房间里一直没人 |
[47:42] | there is only one logical explanation. | 那么只有一个合乎逻辑的解释 |
[47:46] | -It must have been you. -I didn’t do it, Father. | -一定是你 -不是我干的 爸爸 |
[47:50] | I’m going to give you one more chance. Tell me the truth. | 我再给你一次机会 给我说实话 |
[47:55] | I could tell you, Father, but you wouldn’t believe me. | 我可以告诉你 爸爸 但你不会相信我的 |
[48:04] | Very well. Off to your room, young lady. | 很好 现在回你的房间去 小女士 |
[48:08] | I’m very disappointed in you. | 我对你非常失望 |
[48:15] | You know, I was just thinking, if Tink were here | 你知道 我刚才想到 如果叮当在这里 |
[48:19] | how not quiet it would be right now. | 肯定不会像现在这样安静 |
[48:22] | You can say that again | 可不是嘛 |
[48:23] | Okay, okay, okay. Who am I? | OK OK OK 猜猜我是谁 |
[48:31] | That’s the exact shade! | 装得还真像 |
[48:35] | Quite a bit of spirit in that little tinker, eh? | 那个小修理匠还是有点灵气的 呃 |
[48:38] | That’s for sure. In fact, I still can’t believe she got captured. | 那是当然 实际上 我还是不相信她能被抓到 |
[48:42] | Yeah. It’s very unlike Tink to be caught with her guard down. | 是呀 按照叮当的机灵劲儿 不像是能被抓到的 |
[48:45] | -I wonder what really happened. -Well we’ll find out soon. | -我想知道到底发生了什么事 -好了 很快就会知道了 |
[48:49] | Yep. With every step we take we come closer and closer to Tinker Bell | 是呀 我们一步一步离叮当越来越近了 |
[48:54] | She’ll te us what happened. | 她会告诉我们到底发生了什么 |
[48:56] | Listen, there’s something you a should know. | 听着 有些事情你们应该知道了 |
[49:01] | Tinker Bell getting trapped is a my fault! | 叮当被抓全是我的错 |
[49:05] | I slammed that door on Tinker Bell, to teach her a lesson | 我摔那个门 想教训一下叮当 |
[49:08] | I tried to get her out, but the door was stuck. | 后来我想让她出来 可是门卡住了 |
[49:10] | I tred, but I couldn’t, | 我试了 但打不开门 |
[49:12] | and now I’ve put her and all of us in danger. | 都是因为我 让叮当和大家都在危险中 |
[49:17] | I am so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[49:23] | Honey, this is not your fault. | 亲爱的 这不是你的错 |
[49:25] | We a know that Tink can get into plenty of trouble all by herself. | 我们都知道叮当她自己很会闯祸的 |
[49:29] | It scares me to think what would have happened if you weren’t there, Vidia. | 维蒂亚 如果你不在旁边 还不知道会发生什么呢 |
[49:33] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道说什么好 |
[49:35] | -How about faith… -Trust… | -来一个 信念 -信任 |
[49:39] | -And… -And… | -还有 -还有 |
[49:40] | And pixie dust. | 还有仙粉 |
[49:43] | And pixie dust. | 还有仙粉 |
[49:45] | Can you reach it, Clanky? | 你够得着吗 柯朗 |
[49:47] | Almost. Just a little more. | 就要够着了 只差一点点 |
[49:52] | Here, let me. | 我来了 |
[49:53] | No! There’s a big building in the way. | 不行 被一个大建筑物挡住了 |
[49:57] | Building. It’s a house. That’s it! Clanky! We’ve got it! | 建筑物 是一座房子 那就对了 柯朗 我们到了 |
[50:02] | -What’ve we got? -House! Get off. | -到什么地方了 -房子 下来 |
[50:05] | -I’m sorry. -I can’t feel my legs. | -对不起 -我的腿没知觉了 |
[50:19] | I’m so sorry, Lizzy. | 我真抱歉 莉兹 |
[50:24] | I’m so glad you’re here. | 真高兴你在这里 |
[50:27] | You’re my best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[50:37] | I wish I were a fairy, just like you. | 我真想变成一个仙子 就像你一样 |
[50:41] | Then I could help the flowers bloom and talk to animals | 那样我就可以让花开放 还可以和动物说话 |
[50:45] | and fly around with the other fairies all the time. | 还可以整天和别的仙子们一起飞 |
[50:53] | That would be fun. | 那多么快乐呀 |
[51:07] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪里 |
[52:11] | What is going on up there? | 上面在干什么呢 |
[52:28] | I was going to present it to the museum ton ght. | 我今晚要在博物馆展示 |
[52:31] | Now the butterfly is gone. | 可是现在蝴蝶跑了 |
[52:56] | Oh, my! I’m… I’m flying! | 噢 天呀 我 我在飞了 |
[53:02] | Whoa! | 哇噢 |
[53:04] | Look at me! Whee! I’m a fairy! | 看我 哎 我是仙子了 |
[53:19] | All clear! | 安全 |
[53:26] | -Sorry. -Oh! Careful. | -对不起 -噢 当心 |
[53:27] | -That’s my ear -Sorry. | -那是我的耳朵 -对不起 |
[53:32] | Okay. Tinker Bell is upstairs. The little girl has her in a cage. | OK 叮当在楼上 那女孩把她装在笼子里 |
[53:36] | In a cage? | 装在笼子里 |
[53:37] | And there’s also a large human in the house | 这个房子里还有一个大的人类 |
[53:39] | who doesn’t like creatures with wings. He pins them up in display cases. | 他不喜欢长翅膀的生物 他把它们钉在展示盒里 |
[53:45] | Great. Anything else? | 太好了 还有别的吗 |
[53:48] | Oh, yes. The cat | 噢 还有 那只猫 |
[53:49] | Cat! What cat? | 猫 什么猫 |
[53:51] | -That cat! -That cat! | -就是那个猫 -就是那个猫 |
[53:57] | Fawn, you’re an animal fairy. What are we supposed to do? | 芳纹 你是动物仙子呀 我们能怎么做 |
[54:02] | -Fawn? -Fly! | -芳纹 -飞 |
[54:05] | Our wings are wet. | 我们的翅膀都是湿的 |
[54:06] | And who knows when they’ll be dry. | 谁知道什么时候才能干 |
[54:07] | Okay, okay. Run! | OK OK 快跑 |
[54:22] | -Clank! -Come on! | -柯朗 -加油 |
[54:28] | Clank! | 柯朗 |
[54:30] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[54:33] | We still need to get to that stairwell. Any ideas? | 我们还是要到那楼梯间去 有办法吗 |
[54:36] | If we could just build a brdge or something | 也许我们架一座桥 或别的什么 |
[54:38] | -That’s it. A bridge! -Guys? Guys? | -对 一座桥 -伙计们 伙计们 |
[54:41] | -A bridge made out of what? -Guys! | -用什么造桥呢 -伙计们 |
[54:46] | Clank! You’re a genius! | 柯朗 你真是天才 |
[54:48] | Huh? Uh. | 呃 噢 |
[54:52] | It was nothing. | 这不算什么 |
[54:56] | All right. Let’s do this. | 好吧 我们干吧 |
[55:08] | We need some more plates! | 我们还要些盘子 |
[55:10] | Okay. Start passing them up Clanky. | OK 柯朗 把盘子递过来 |
[55:13] | Aye, aye! Here they come! | 是 这就来了 |
[55:19] | Get ready for more. | 准备接着收货 |
[55:22] | Oh, hello! | 呃 哈喽 |
[55:24] | We’ve got a full plate back here! | 盘子够了 |
[55:26] | No, no, no. No. No, please. | 不 不 不 请别过来 |
[55:30] | Get back! | 回去 |
[55:46] | Get back! | 回去 |
[55:47] | Rosetta! Is this what I think it is? | 萝瑟塔 这就是我想要的东西吗 |
[55:51] | That is exactly what you think it is. Catnip! | 对了 这正是你要的 猫薄荷 |
[55:55] | You get to Tink and we’ll take care of the cat! | 你去找叮当 我们来对付猫 |
[55:57] | Got it! | 明白 |
[56:07] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[56:17] | -Lizzy? -Coming, Father! | -莉兹 -请进来 爸爸 |
[56:19] | -Lizzy? -Why, hello, Father. May I help you? | -莉兹 -干吗 哈喽 爸爸 有事吗 |
[56:23] | -What’s going on in here? -Nothing. | -这里怎么了 -没事 |
[56:25] | Nothing? Sounds like a herd of elephants have been marching up here. | 没事 声音大得像是跑过一群大象 |
[56:31] | Look at this room. It looks like a cyclone hit it. | 瞧瞧这房间 像是刮过龙卷风了 |
[56:36] | -It’s not that bad. -Not that bad? | -还没那么糟 -没那么糟 |
[56:39] | Your books are a overthe floor, your toys are everywhere | 你的书都跑到地板上去了 玩具到处都是 |
[56:42] | and you tore your curtains What? | 你还把窗帘扯下来了 怎么了 |
[56:46] | How did you get footprints on the ceiling? | 你怎么把脚印搞到天花板上去的 |
[56:49] | This is simply too much. | 这简直太过分了 |
[56:51] | A temper tantrum of this magnitude is unacceptable. | 你不可以这样胡闹 |
[56:54] | But I wasn’t having a tantrum! | 可我没有在胡闹 |
[56:56] | Then how did this happen? And the truth this time. | 那么这是怎么回事 这次你要说真话 |
[57:00] | If I tell you the truth you still won’t believe me. | 我和你说真话 但你还是不会相信我 |
[57:05] | Elizabeth, the truth. | 伊丽莎白 说真话 |
[57:08] | I was flying. My fairy showed me how. | 我在飞 我的仙子教我的 |
[57:11] | Oh, forgoodness sake. Your make-believe fairy did this? | 噢 你饶了我吧 又是你的那些虚构的仙子干的 |
[57:16] | You’ve got to stop this nonsense! | 你别再这么不着调了 |
[57:18] | But it’s not nonsense, Father. It’s the truth! | 我没有不着调 爸爸 这是真的 |
[57:21] | You have a real fairy living in your room? | 在你的房间有一个真的仙子 |
[57:23] | Yes! And I can prove it. | 是的 我可以证明 |
[57:28] | Just look at the research we did. | 你看看我做的研究 |
[57:35] | Elizabeth. This is what you’ve been doing? | 伊丽莎白 这就是你做的 |
[57:39] | Field journals are to be filled with fact, not fairy tales. | 日志是用来记录事实的 而不是仙子传说 |
[57:42] | But Father, these are facts! | 可是 爸爸 这些是事实 |
[57:45] | I don’t understand this foolishness, Lizzy. You have such talent | 我不能理解这些愚蠢的东西 莉兹 这就是你的天赋 |
[57:49] | Why would you waste it this way? | 你为什么要这么糟蹋它 |
[57:51] | Why can’t you just believe me? | 你为什么就不能相信我呢 |
[57:54] | I believe in what is real | 我相信那些真实的东西 |
[57:56] | and it’s about time you started doing the same. | 而你这些年以来 都在做这些 |
[57:59] | Father, wait! | 爸爸 等等 |
[58:01] | I know this is difficult for you to understand | 我知道你很难理解 |
[58:04] | but this is all make believe. | 但这些都是虚构的 |
[58:06] | No! They’re real! | 不是的 他们是真的 |
[58:08] | Elizabeth, this discuss on is over. | 伊丽莎白 讨论到此结束 |
[58:11] | But Father! | 可是 爸爸 |
[58:22] | It… It. | 这 这 |
[58:26] | See? I told you. Faires are real! | 瞧 我告诉你了 仙子是真实的 |
[58:33] | It’s okay. She won’t hurt you. | 好了 她不会伤害你的 |
[58:39] | It’s… Well, it’s extraordinary! | 这 好吧 这东西可真特别 |
[58:42] | Aren’t her wings beautiful? | 她的翅膀真漂亮 是吧 |
[58:44] | Yes. Very similarto Apoidea. | 是的 和膜翅目蜂总科的翅膀很类似 |
[58:47] | Or, no, no, odonata. | 或者 不 不 是蜻蜓目的 |
[58:49] | Look at the limb proportionality to the cranial radius. | 瞧 翅膀以头部为中心对称 |
[58:53] | -Fascinating! -Isn’t she magical? | -真令人着迷 -她是不是不可思议 |
[58:55] | She’s some sort of evolutionary mutation | 她应该是某种进化的变种 |
[58:59] | She’s not a bug, she’s a person. | 她不是虫子 她是人 |
[59:01] | -DR. GRIFFITHS Exactly! -Tinker Bell | -正确 -叮当 |
[59:02] | This is going to be the discovery of the century! | 这将会是世纪的发现 |
[59:05] | Tink, watch out! | 叮当 小心 |
[59:06] | -Vidia? -Get out of the way! | -维蒂亚 -赶紧走开 |
[59:11] | I must get this to the museum right away! | 我现在要把这个带到博物馆去 |
[59:14] | Father, no! | 爸爸 不 |
[59:16] | Please, Father! Wait! | 求求你 爸爸等一下 |
[59:21] | -You can’t do this -Lizzy, I don’t have much time. | -你不能这样做 -莉兹 我没有时间了 |
[59:24] | The trustees will only wait for me until 9:00 | 理事会只等我到9:00 |
[59:27] | Please, go back in the house. | 帮帮忙 回房子里去 |
[59:29] | Don’t worry. Mrs. Perkins wil be here any second. | 别担心 帕金斯太太随时都在的 |
[59:37] | Tinker Bell, I’m so sorry! | 叮当 真对不起 |
[59:40] | My father’s taking your friend to the city! | 爸爸把你的朋友带到城里去了 |
[59:45] | Step, step step. | 走 走 走 |
[59:48] | -Tinker Bell? -Tinker Bell! | -小叮当 -小叮当 |
[59:50] | Look, it’s your frends. | 瞧 是你的朋友们 |
[59:53] | -Hurry -That’s it. Good kitty. | -快 -这就对了 好猫咪 |
[1:00:02] | Look, Lizzy’s father trapped Vidia in a jar while she was saving me. | 瞧 莉兹的爸爸把维蒂亚扣在广口瓶里了 当时她救了我 |
[1:00:05] | We have to hurry and rescue her. | 我们要赶快去救她 |
[1:00:07] | Here we go again! | 我们又要出发了 |
[1:00:08] | -How are we gonna get there? -Yeah, it’s still raining. | -可我们怎么去呀 -是呀 还在下雨呀 |
[1:00:11] | Maybe we can’t fly in the rain but I think I know someone who can. | 我们不能冒雨飞行 但我想有人可以 |
[1:00:26] | I’m scared. Tinker Bell. | 叮当 我有点害怕 |
[1:00:28] | Floating around my room is one thing, but flying all the way to London | 在房间里漂浮是一回事 可伦敦太远了 |
[1:00:36] | That easy. huh? | 很容易的 哈 |
[1:00:39] | Okay. I’ll be brave. | 好吧 我会勇敢的 |
[1:00:43] | All right, fairies. We need all the pixie dust we can get. | 好了 仙子们 使出所有的仙粉 |
[1:00:46] | This girl’s got a long journey ahead of her. | 这个小姑娘要飞很远的路程 |
[1:01:00] | All aboard! | 全体登机 |
[1:01:04] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:01:05] | Whoa! | 哇呜 |
[1:01:07] | This better work. | 干得不错 |
[1:01:11] | Oh! Sorry, fairies. | 噢对不起 仙子们 |
[1:01:14] | Whoa! Oh! | 哇噢 |
[1:01:17] | Whoa! | 哇呜 |
[1:01:22] | Whoa! | 哇呜 |
[1:01:23] | Careful now! | 小心了 |
[1:01:27] | Hi, Mrs. Perkins. Bye, Mrs. Perkins. | 哎 帕金斯太太 再见 帕金斯太太 |
[1:01:30] | Bye, dear. Fly back soon. | 再见 亲爱的 早点飞回来呀 |
[1:01:55] | Whoa! | 哇呜 |
[1:02:02] | Oh! Good idea. | 噢 好主意 |
[1:02:15] | Oh! | 噢 |
[1:02:29] | Whoa! | 哇呜 |
[1:02:46] | Sorry! | 对不起 |
[1:02:48] | Out of the way! | 把路让开 |
[1:02:54] | There he is! | 他在那儿 |
[1:03:00] | Tinker Bell, I can’t keep up. He’s going too fast. | 叮当 我跟不上 他太快了 |
[1:03:19] | Tink! | 小叮当 |
[1:03:20] | Tinker Bell, no! | 叮当 别 |
[1:04:21] | No, no, no, no, no, no! Come on! | 不 不 不 不 别这样 |
[1:04:28] | Come on, please, let them still be there. | 赶快 但愿他们还在等我 |
[1:04:37] | -Father -What in the world? | -爸爸 -什么声音 |
[1:04:41] | Father, stop! | 爸爸 停下 |
[1:04:43] | Don’t take her in there! | 别把她带进去 |
[1:04:47] | It… It… It… It can’t be. | 这 这 这不可能呀 |
[1:04:55] | Lizzy? You re flying. | 莉兹 你在飞 |
[1:04:59] | Yes, I am. | 是呀 我在飞 |
[1:05:03] | But how? How are you doing that? | 可是怎么 你怎么飞起来的 |
[1:05:10] | My friends showed me how. | 我的朋友们教我的 |
[1:05:18] | I… I don’t understand. | 我 我想不通 |
[1:05:21] | You don’t have to understand. | 你不必想通 |
[1:05:24] | You just have to believe. | 你只要相信就好了 |
[1:05:32] | I do believe. | 我相信 |
[1:05:34] | I do believe! | 我相信 |
[1:05:37] | Oh! Father! | 噢 爸爸 |
[1:05:41] | Lizzy, I’m so sorry, I’m so sorry. | 莉兹 对不起 对不起 |
[1:05:45] | I’ll never doubt you again. | 我不会再怀疑你了 |
[1:06:03] | Vidia! | 维蒂亚 |
[1:06:09] | -Let’s go home, Father. -But how? | -我们回家吧 爸爸 -可怎么回去呢 |
[1:06:17] | Think happy thoughts. | 想点快乐的事 |
[1:06:25] | -Lift your arms and kick yourfeet! Careful! | -抬起你的双手然后踢腿 -小心 |
[1:06:32] | I think I’m gettng the hang of it. Yes! Why, I’m flying! | 我想我会了 是的 真棒 我在飞 |
[1:06:36] | -You’re doing it, Father! You’re doing it! -I could get used to this! | -你是在飞 爸爸 你是在飞 -我应该已经习惯了 |
[1:06:42] | Just a second. | 等一下 |
[1:06:43] | There’s something I’ve always wanted to do. Follow me! | 有件事我一直想做的 跟我来 |
[1:07:16] | -Hey Tink. -Hey, Vidia. | -嘿 叮当 -嘿 维蒂亚 |
[1:07:18] | So, you ever been to one of these before? | 你以前参加过这个吗 |
[1:07:21] | Yeah. It’s pretty fun. | 是呀 很好玩的 |
[1:07:23] | -What are you supposed to do? -It’s easy. You just pick this up. | -那应该怎么做 -这容易 你只要把这个拿起来 |
[1:07:27] | -Like this? -Yeah. And then you hold it out. | -像这样 -对 再伸出去 |
[1:07:29] | -Got it -Now, just raise your pinkie, like this. | -我会了 -现在 把你的小指头翘起来 像这样 |
[1:07:33] | And then you say, “Excuse me, miss, but may I have a spot of tea? | 然后你说”对不起 小姐 我可以再要一点茶吗” |
[1:07:38] | Why, certainly, Miss Bell. A nice, fresh cup. | 当然 叮当小姐 刚泡的好茶 |
[1:07:42] | Oh. But of course you may have one, too. | 噢 当然 你也可以来一杯 |
[1:07:45] | This is a tea party after all. | 这就是所谓的茶会 |
[1:07:47] | How about a cup for me, Miss Griffiths? | 能给我一杯吗 格里菲斯女士 |
[1:07:49] | Why, of course, Doctor. | 当然可以 博士 |
[1:07:51] | -It’s my pleasure, I’m sure. -Thank you. | -我想这是我的荣幸 -谢谢 |
[1:07:54] | And would you ike one lump or two? | 你要一块还是两块糖 |
[1:07:57] | -Make mine three. Oh. father! | -给我三块 -噢 爸爸 |
[1:08:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:08:08] | -Isn’t this pleasant, Father? -I can’t imagine anything better. | -这样真好 是吧 爸爸 -我觉得好得不能再好了 |
[1:08:12] | Although, chiming the Big Ben comes a close second. | 就是大本钟又响了 时间过得真快 |
[1:08:15] | -Oh, my goodness. -Scrumptious. | -噢 真过瘾 -味美之极 |
[1:08:28] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都不要去想 |
[1:08:40] | So, where were we? Ah, yes. | 那 我们说到哪里了 哦 这儿 |
[1:08:44] | “Fairies have many magica talents. They can ta k to an mals, | “仙子们有很多奇妙的能力 他们和动物交谈” |
[1:08:48] | make the flowers bloom, create warm summer breezes.” | “让花儿开放 吹夏日清风” |
[1:08:54] | Oh. Lizzy, what a beautiful drawing. | 噢 莉兹 这幅画真好看 |
[1:08:59] | “And some invent the most clever little gadgets.” | “还有一些仙子专门发明顶级聪明的工具” |
[1:09:03] | Well, Tink you found something to fix after all. | 叮当 后来你找到要修理的东西了吗 |
[1:09:06] | Yeah. I guess I did. | 是的 我想我找到了 |
[1:09:08] | “They bring the change of seasons, and help nature in many ways. | “他们变换季节 还在很多方面帮助大自然” |
[1:09:14] | “But the best talent a fairy can have is simply being a friend. ‘ | “但是 仙子们最好的能力 就是成为朋友” |
[1:09:20] | The breezes blow the clouds away | 清风和煦乌云散 |
[1:09:24] | A million things I want to say | 千言万语在心间 |
[1:09:27] | I don’t ever want this day To be done | 唯愿今日成永远 |
[1:09:32] | Summer’s just begun | 夏季来临 |
[1:09:33] | Never seen the sky so blue Everything is clear and new | 碧空如洗万物新 |
[1:09:40] | Happy just to be with you in the sun | 我心愉悦因有你 |
[1:09:44] | Summer’s just begun | 夏季来临 |
[1:10:03] | Hold my hand and fly Never say goodbye | 携手共飞翔 我们不分开 |
[1:10:11] | Cross the open sky Leave the world behind | 穿行碧空里 尘世尽抛开 |
[1:10:19] | I will be all right If you stay by my side | 有你在身边 烦忧不再来 |
[1:10:27] | Spring and summer Love and laughter | 无论春与夏 相爱尽欢笑 |
[1:10:31] | We’ll live happy ever after | 我们常相守 快乐到永久 |
[1:10:35] | We’ll fly higher Than we thought we’d be | 比翼齐高飞 超越我想像 |
[1:10:40] | Because you showed me How to believe | 只因你教我 如何去相信 |
[1:10:53] | Tiny shining star I know who you are | 闪亮如明星 我知你是谁 |
[1:11:00] | You’re never very far We’ll never be apart | 你并不遥远 我们在一起 |
[1:11:08] | Sparkle in my eye Light the sky tonight | 闪烁我眼中 光辉耀夜空 |
[1:11:16] | Spring and summer Love and laughter | 无论春与夏 相爱尽欢笑 |
[1:11:20] | We’ll live happy ever after | 我们常相守 快乐到永久 |
[1:11:24] | We’ll fly higher Than we thought we’d be | 比翼齐高飞 超越我想像 |
[1:11:29] | Because you showed me How to believe in me | 只因你教我 如何去相信 我自己 |
[1:12:04] | Fall and winter Love and laughter | 无论秋与冬 相爱尽欢笑 |
[1:12:07] | We’ll live happy ever after | 我们常相守 快乐到永久 |
[1:12:11] | We’ll fly higher Than we thought we’d be | 比翼齐高飞 超越我想像 |
[1:12:16] | Because you showed me How to believe | 只因你教我 如何去相信 |
[1:12:23] | Yeah | 耶 |
[1:12:37] | Hold my hand and fly Never say goodbye | 携手共飞翔 我们不分开 |