时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Too easy! | 这太简单了! |
[00:05] | Spell “amorous.” | 拼写单词”amorous” |
[00:08] | Amorous. | |
[00:09] | A-M-O-R-U… | |
[00:13] | Ah… wrong! | 啊 错误! |
[00:16] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[00:18] | Spell “gorgeous.” | 拼写单词”gorgeous” |
[00:20] | G-O-R-G-I… | |
[00:24] | Argh! Sit down, you butcher of beauty. | 喔!坐下 你这“美女杀手” |
[00:29] | Ostracize? | |
[00:31] | – Go, Gilbert! – O-S-T… | 继续 Gilbert! |
[00:34] | R-A-C-I-Z-E. | |
[00:37] | – That would seem to be correct. | 似乎是正确的 |
[00:42] | – Haughty. – H-A-U-G-H-T-Y. | |
[00:46] | – Callous. – C-A-L-L-O-U-S. | |
[00:50] | You can do it, Anne! | 你能行的 Anne! |
[00:53] | – Penitent. – P-E-N… | |
[00:55] | I-T-E-N-T. | |
[01:03] | Intentions. | |
[01:05] | I-N-T… | |
[01:07] | E-N-T-I-O-N-S. | |
[01:15] | Persevere. | |
[01:17] | P-E-R-S-E-V-E-R-E. | |
[01:26] | – Engagement. – E-N-G… | Engagement(订婚) |
[01:29] | A-G… M… | |
[01:34] | – That is incorrect. | 这次不正确 |
[01:37] | The spelling, not the sentiment. | 是指那个拼写错误 感情是对的 |
[01:40] | Anne, you won! | Anne 你赢了! |
[01:46] | Congratulations, Anne. | 恭喜你 Anne |
[01:47] | I should’ve added an E. | 我应该加个E的(Anne的名字最后也有个E) |
[01:55] | Anne, are you feeling all right? | Anne 你没事情吧? |
[03:17] | Anne? | |
[03:19] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry I disturbed you! | 抱歉 我很抱歉打扰了你! |
[03:22] | I’m so very sorry you bet on the wrong horse! | 我很抱歉你押错了马! |
[03:26] | Whatever do you mean? | 你在说什么呀? |
[03:28] | I never got to wear puff sleeves! | 我还从未穿过泡泡袖衣服! |
[03:31] | What are you doing there? | 你在做什么呢? |
[03:32] | If you want to send me to the hospital | 如果你要送我去医院 |
[03:35] | for the remainder of my days, I will completely understand! | 让我渡完余生 我完全能够理解的! |
[03:38] | You’re not dying. | 你不会死的 |
[03:40] | Will you please plant some pink roses on my grave? | 你会在我坟墓前摆放粉色的玫瑰吗? |
[03:42] | Anne, you are not dying. | Anne 你不会死的 |
[03:47] | You’re in your… womanly flowering time, | 你是来月经了 |
[03:50] | and it’s perfectly normal. | 这个非常正常的 |
[03:52] | But I’m not ready to be a woman! | 但是我还没有准备好成为女人! |
[03:55] | Well, it’s God’s plan and that’s the way of it. | 嗯 这是上帝的安排 就是这样子的 |
[03:57] | Oh, there’s been some kind of mistake. | 哦 肯定是个误会 |
[03:59] | There is no way God would think that it’s time | 这是不可能的 上帝认为该是时候 |
[04:02] | for me to be a woman! | 让我成为女人! |
[04:04] | Now, now, let’s get you sorted out. | 好 现在 你得清洁一下了 |
[04:06] | You’ll need some cotton cloths to pin to your undergarments… | 你得需要把一些棉布贴在你的内裤 |
[04:09] | – This can’t be happening. – And after, | 不可能的 然后 |
[04:11] | they’ll need to be washed in cold water first, and then hot. | 得首先用冷水清洗 再用热水清洗内裤 |
[04:15] | Oh, do you have to deal with this, too? | 哦 你是否也必须得这样子做? |
[04:18] | I did. For many years. | 是的 有很多年了 |
[04:20] | Years?! | 很多年? |
[04:21] | Your cycle is just a few days every month… | 每个月大约几天的周期 |
[04:23] | Every month?! But why?! Why is this happening now?! | 每个月? 但是为什么?为什么是现在发生呢? |
[04:26] | Everything was fine the way it was for once! | 一切都很正常的! |
[04:29] | – Matthew, out! – Anne, what’s wrong? | Matthew 出去! Anne 怎么了? |
[04:30] | Everything! | 都不好! |
[04:32] | I said out! | 我说出去 |
[04:34] | I… uh, | 我 额 |
[04:36] | yes… barn… | 是的 去仓库 |
[04:40] | – This is a waking nightmare. – Anne… | 这是个梦靥 Anne |
[04:43] | calm yourself. My word, you’re hysterical. | 冷静下来 你有点歇斯底里了 |
[04:46] | I hate this. | 我讨厌这个 |
[04:48] | I hate this. I hate this! | 我讨厌这个 我讨厌这个 |
[04:54] | There now. | 现在这样子 |
[05:05] | Perhaps you should stay home from school today. | 也许今天你还是别去学校呆在家里吧 |
[05:07] | What?! No, no, no! I can’t lose time, Marilla! | 什么? 不 不 我不能让费时间的 Marilla! |
[05:11] | There’s no reason why you… | 你没理由… |
[05:12] | No, I need to keep up my academic record! | 不 我得保持我的学术记录! |
[05:14] | I just caught up with Gil… with the rest of the class! | 我刚追上Gil…和其他同学! |
[05:18] | Whatever you want, Anne. Whatever you want. | 那随你吧 Anne 随你 |
[05:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:01] | Mrs. Kincannon will be here shortly. | Kincannon夫人马上会来这里 |
[06:04] | I’m fine. You go on to school, son. | 我没事 你去上学吧 儿子 |
[06:12] | And, um, I’ll be home straight after school. | 还有 嗯 放学后我会立刻回家的 |
[06:14] | All right. Thank you, son. | 好的 谢谢你 儿子 |
[06:34] | Well, good morning, Mrs. Kincannon. | 嗯 早上好 Kincannon夫人 |
[06:36] | Gilbert, you’re late for school. | Gilbert 你上学迟到了 |
[06:37] | I promise I’ll get your wages next week at the bank. | 我保证下周我会付给你薪水 |
[06:39] | No worries. I know where you live. | 不着急的 我知道你住在哪里 |
[06:53] | It was like something out of Shakespeare. | 这就像莎士比亚的作品 |
[06:56] | Yet she insisted on going to school? | 那她还是坚持去上学吗? |
[06:58] | Mercifully, yes. | 幸运地 是的 |
[07:00] | But poor Matthew had fled the house well before then. | 但是可怜的Matthew在此之前已经躲开了 |
[07:03] | You may not see him for a week. | 你也许会有一周看不到他了 |
[07:05] | If you see a suspicious character foraging in your garden, | 如果你在你那花园里发现可疑的人物在找吃的 |
[07:08] | – please feed him some supper. | 你就给喂他一点 |
[07:13] | Oh, God. I don’t miss it. | 哦 上帝 我讨厌它 |
[07:17] | I’ll say it out loud: | 我大声说出来 |
[07:18] | I’d rather be pregnant than menstruating. | 我宁可怀孕也不要来月经 |
[07:22] | That explains all the children. | 所以孩子们那样也可以理解了 |
[07:32] | Shhh. Not so loud. | 嘘 别那么大声 |
[07:35] | I got mine three months ago and I feel extremely mature. | 我三个月前来的 然后就觉得特别成熟 |
[07:39] | – You seem mature. – You do. | 你看起来很成熟的 是的 |
[07:42] | I think the boys take me more seriously, too. | 我也认为男孩们会对我认真点的 |
[07:44] | But they can’t tell. | 但是他们弄不清楚的 |
[07:46] | Can they can tell? That would be awful. | 他们能够吗? 那会很糟糕的 |
[07:49] | Not tell per se. | 本质上他们搞不清楚的 |
[07:51] | But I’m not a little girl anymore, | 但是我现在不再是小女孩了 |
[07:53] | and I believe that’s noticeable. | 我相信这很明显的 |
[07:55] | My bosoms are growing. | 我的乳房在发育长大 |
[07:57] | Yet another reason why this is inexplicable. | 还有另一个问题就是为什么这也莫名其妙呢 |
[08:00] | I got mine last year. | 我是去年来的 |
[08:02] | – Me, too. – Really? | 我也是 真的吗? |
[08:04] | My father has started opening the door for me. | 我父亲开始为我开门了 |
[08:06] | It’s sweet. | 这感觉真好 |
[08:07] | I can’t wait until I can wear my hair up. | 我等不及要把头发扎起来了 |
[08:13] | Ruby, what’s wrong? | Ruby 你怎么了? |
[08:14] | I’m not a woman! Why don’t I have it?! | 我不是一个女人! 为何我没有来呢? |
[08:17] | Trust me, if I could give you mine, I would. | 相信我 如果给你我的 我一定会给你 |
[08:20] | This is so inconvenient! | 太不方便了 |
[08:21] | – Hush, Anne! – Keep your voice down. | 嘘 Anne! 小声点 |
[08:23] | No one’s supposed to know. | 别让其他人知道 |
[08:25] | A woman’s cycle is a shameful thing. | 女人的月经期是一件可耻的事情 |
[08:27] | Why? | 为什么? |
[08:28] | It’s “unmentionable”, that’s why. | 那是“难以启齿的”这就是原因 |
[08:31] | That’s not a reason. | 这不是理由 |
[08:33] | Why don’t you ever understand anything? | 为何你不理解呢? |
[08:35] | Marilla said it’s God’s plan, so doesn’t that make it good? | Marilla 说过这是上帝的安排 所以不应该是一件好事情吗? |
[08:38] | I mean, we can make a whole person. | 我指的是 我们成为了完整的人 |
[08:43] | Where’s the shame in that? | 这有什么可耻的? |
[08:44] | Am I the only one who thinks she’s out of her mind? | 不会只有我认为她失去了理智吧? |
[08:47] | It’s a secret, Anne. That’s just the way it is. | 這是秘密的事情 Anne 就应该是那个样子 |
[08:50] | Do boys have to contend with anything like this? | 那男孩们也会碰到这样的事情吗? |
[08:53] | Boys have their own problems. | 男孩们有自己的问题 |
[08:56] | Why are they doing that? | 他们为何要那么做? |
[09:05] | There’s a question for the ages. | 那是个老问题了 |
[09:10] | When I get mine, I stay home from school, | 当我来月经时 我没来上学呆在家里 |
[09:13] | because I don’t want to have an “accident.” | 因为我不想有“意外” |
[09:15] | – Accident? – There was a girl a few years ago | 意外? 几年前有个女孩子 |
[09:18] | who bled right through the back of her dress. | 她的衣服后面有流血 |
[09:21] | Oh, I would die of mortification. | 哦 那样子我会羞耻死的 |
[09:24] | The teacher called her up to the blackboard | 老师让她到黑板前面去 |
[09:26] | and everybody saw. | 所有人都看见了 |
[09:29] | I would just die. | 我会羞死的 |
[09:34] | Which districts comprise the Prairies? | Prairies有哪些区组成? |
[09:37] | Gilbert. | |
[09:38] | Um… | |
[09:40] | the districts of Athabasca, Alberta, | Athabasca, Alberta区 |
[09:44] | Saskatchewan and Assiniboia. | Saskatchewan和Assiniboia区 |
[09:47] | – He’s so smart. – Now that is a clever student. | 他很聪明 很棒 |
[09:51] | Anne. | |
[09:53] | Which provinces comprise the Atlantic Maritimes? | Atlantic Maritimes由哪些省份组成? |
[10:08] | I’m sorry, what was the question? | 抱歉 是什么问题? |
[10:10] | Could you not hear me? | 你没听见我的问话? |
[10:12] | Was I not speaking loudly enough? | 我说得不够响吗? |
[10:15] | I’m sorry, I just… | 抱歉 我只是 |
[10:16] | The Atlantic Maritimes! | |
[10:22] | Sometime today. | 今天我们得找个时间谈谈 |
[10:29] | Worst. Day. Ever. | 最糟糕 的一天 |
[10:32] | “Nice boys never say people eat insects.” | 好孩子从不会说人们会吃昆虫 |
[10:36] | – I beg your pardon? – It’s a mnemonic device. | 你说啥? 是记忆方法 |
[10:39] | It helps you remember things. | 会帮助你记忆 |
[10:41] | That’s, uh, the Maritimes: | 那个 啊 Maritimes |
[10:43] | New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI. | |
[10:46] | Nice boys… | |
[10:47] | Diana, could you please tell Gilbert Blythe that I don’t need his help? | Diana 烦请告诉 Gilbert Blythe说我不需要他的帮助 好吗? |
[10:51] | Why don’t you just tell me yourself? I’m right here. | 你为何不自己直接告诉我呢?我就在这里 |
[10:54] | I suppose I just did. | 我想我已经这么做了 |
[10:57] | Mnemonics is spelled with an M. | Mnemonics由一个M开头拼写的 |
[11:00] | Not that you need my help or anything. | 不是你需要我的帮助或者别的什么 |
[11:03] | Have a good weekend. | 周末快乐 |
[11:06] | You, too. | 你也一样 |
[11:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:29] | Afternoon, Anne. | 下午好 Anne |
[11:31] | Yes, I’m aware that it’s the afternoon. | 是的 我知道现在是下午 |
[11:33] | – I beg your pardon? – Why doesn’t anyone say what they mean? | 你说啥? 为何人们不说真话呢? |
[11:36] | How about: Oh, hello, are you still having the world’s lousiest day? | 比如:哦 你好 你是否今天过得非常糟糕? |
[11:39] | Why, yes, thank you, I am! | 哦 是的 谢谢你 确实是这样! |
[11:41] | I’ll thank you to mind your manners. | 你得注意你的礼貌 |
[11:43] | What does that even mean?! | 那是什么意思呢? |
[11:47] | Did you have a chance to talk things over with Diana? | 你有和Diana聊聊事情吗? |
[11:49] | I talk to Diana every day, so obviously I did! | 我每天都和Diana在谈天的 这很明显的! |
[11:54] | Argh! | 喔! |
[12:08] | Please, finish your milk, Anne. | Anne 把牛奶喝了吧 |
[12:12] | Nothing appeals to me, Marilla. | Marilla 我没胃口 |
[12:17] | I don’t feel very well. | 我觉得不舒服 |
[12:21] | Since it’s Saturday, would it be all right | 既然是周六 应该没事的如果 |
[12:23] | if I go back to bed for a little while? | 我再去睡一会儿 是吧? |
[12:25] | Yes, that’s fine. | 是的 这可以有 |
[12:27] | I’ll be leaving for Rachel’s soon. | 我马上要去Rachel那里 |
[12:31] | Growing up is certainly a trial by fire. | 成长是需要勇气的 |
[12:34] | Since you are indeed growing up, | 既然你确实会长大 |
[12:37] | if you’d like to invite Diana for tea today, you may. | 今天你或许可以邀请Diana来喝茶 |
[12:42] | Tea?! With Diana as my guest?! | 喝茶? Diana作为我的客人? |
[12:45] | – Only if you’re up to it. – Oh, Marilla! | 如果你想要这么做的话 哦 Marilla |
[12:48] | You are able to imagine things after all, | 你终于会想象事情了 |
[12:51] | or else you’d never have understood | 否则你就永远不会明白 |
[12:52] | how I’ve longed for this very thing. | 我是多么想做这样的事情 |
[12:54] | A grown-up tea is one of my highest ideals of earthly bliss! | “喝成长茶”是我祈祷的愿望之一! |
[12:59] | Oh… | |
[13:01] | But I have nothing to wear! | 但是我没啥穿的 |
[13:03] | You have two perfectly good dresses. | 你不是有两件漂亮的衣服吗 |
[13:05] | They won’t do for tea without puff sleeves! Matthew, tell her! | 喝茶不穿泡泡袖是不合适的 Matthew 你来告诉她 |
[13:09] | She’s been dreaming of those since the day we met. | 从我们见到的那一刻起 她就一直在梦想泡泡袖 |
[13:12] | Since well before! Could you add puff sleeves to my grey dress? | 之前的很不错! 你可以帮我那件灰色的衣服上加上泡泡袖吗? |
[13:16] | I’ve never heard such foolishness. | 我从未听说过这样的蠢主意 |
[13:18] | But it wouldn’t take too long. Please, Marilla, please? | 但是不会花费很长时间的 求你了 Marilla 求你了? |
[13:20] | – I’m the only girl without them! – Do you want tea today or not? | 我是唯一一个不穿泡泡袖的女孩子了! 今天你是否想邀请喝茶? |
[13:24] | I do. | 要的 |
[13:25] | I do! I’m sorry. I’ll try to stop longing | 要的 抱歉 我会努力放弃念头 |
[13:28] | for things I can never have. I promise I’ll try harder. | 追求那些我不能给拥有的东西 我保证我会努力放弃的 |
[13:31] | You can open this little yellow crock of cherry preserves, | 这小黄色的罐子里是樱桃酱 |
[13:33] | and you can cut some fruitcake and have some of the cookies and snaps. | 你可以弄点水果蛋糕 饼干以及零食 |
[13:36] | I can just imagine pouring out the tea | 我可以想象如何倒茶 |
[13:38] | and asking Diana if she takes sugar. | 然后问Diana是否需要加糖 |
[13:40] | I know she doesn’t, of course, | 我知道她不要的 当然 |
[13:43] | but I’ll ask her just as if I didn’t know. | 但是我会装作不知道问她 |
[13:46] | – May we sit in the parlour? – You may. | 我们可以坐在客厅里吗? 当然可以 |
[13:47] | And you may have some of the raspberry cordial, as well. | 你们也可以喝点树莓饮料 |
[13:50] | Oh, thank you! I must get dressed and run and ask Diana! | 哦 谢谢!我得穿衣服跑去邀请Diana! |
[13:53] | It might turn out that I like being a grownup after all! | 也许最后会证明我喜欢长大! |
[13:57] | Don’t overexert yourself. | 别弄过头了 |
[14:03] | Oh! Matthew! | 哦 Matthew |
[14:04] | Oh, there, uh, seemed to be a… a draft. | 哦 那个 嗯 似乎是个草图 |
[14:08] | I’m having Diana to tea! | 我要和Diana喝茶咯! |
[14:11] | I’m having Diana to tea! To tea, tea! | 我要和Diana喝茶咯! 喝茶咯! |
[14:21] | I’ll be gone most of the day. | 我要外出一天 |
[14:23] | – What would you like me to do? – Whatever needs doing. | 需要我做什么? 一切需要做的事情 |
[14:26] | You let Miss Cuthbert know… I’ve gone to Carmody. | 你通知Cuthbert小姐 我去Carmody了 |
[14:30] | – Head out to the gate. – Yes, sir. | 去开门 好的 先生 |
[15:05] | Don’t these just look scrumptious. | 这些看起来很美味 |
[15:09] | Would you care for some sugar? | 你要点糖吗? |
[15:10] | I’m ever so delighted that you could attend. | 你能来我非常开心 |
[15:15] | Must be Saturday. | 一定是周六了 |
[15:20] | Nice to have you here, son. | 很高兴你在这里 儿子 |
[15:22] | Will you… read my favourite? | 你能为我朗读我最喜欢的章节吗? |
[15:27] | [Gilbert]: “Afoot and lighthearted | 准备着并且心情轻松愉快 |
[15:29] | I take to the open road. | 我踏上了开阔的道路 |
[15:32] | Healthy, free, | 身体健康 思想自由 |
[15:34] | the world before me, | 在我面前的世界 |
[15:36] | the long brown path before me | 在我面前的长长的棕色道路 |
[15:39] | leading wherever I choose.” | 带我去我想去的地方 |
[16:21] | Good day, sir. May I assist you? | 你好 先生 有什么我可以帮你吗? |
[16:24] | No. No, uh, no. | 不 不 嗯 不 |
[16:28] | Well, I… | 那个 我 |
[16:32] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[16:47] | – Mr. Cuthbert, isn’t it? Ah! – Yes. | Cuthbert先生 是吗? 啊 是的 |
[16:50] | We haven’t seen you for a while. | 有阵子没看见你了 |
[16:53] | What can we get for you today? | 今天你要买点什么? |
[16:54] | We’ve got a special price on winter boots. | 我们有特价的靴子 |
[16:56] | – Big selection. Come in, come in. – Well, I, uh… | 特选品 进来 进来 那个 我 嗯 |
[17:04] | Won’t you please come in? | 请进 |
[17:08] | May I take your hat and coat? | 我帮你脱下帽子和外套吧 |
[17:10] | Why, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:12] | I trust your family is well? | 我想你家人还好吧? |
[17:14] | Quite well, thank you kindly. | 很好 谢谢你 |
[17:23] | Your table is exquisite! | 你的桌子太精致了 |
[17:27] | How nice of you to say. | 很高兴你这么说 |
[17:28] | Won’t you please sit down whilst I set | 你先坐下来当我准备 |
[17:30] | the tea to steep and fetch the cordial? | 去泡茶和拿点饮料酒来 |
[17:33] | There are ever so many responsibilities when one is hosting company. | 招待客人需要尽心尽力的 |
[17:43] | Raspberry cordial, | 树莓饮料 |
[17:44] | where are you? | 你放在哪里? |
[18:25] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[18:27] | Surely there’s something I can help you with. | 我想你一定是要买点什么 |
[18:29] | Yes. I… | 是的 我 |
[18:34] | – Would you like to look at dress styles? – I, uh, I… | 你可以看一下式样? 我 嗯 我 |
[18:38] | We have ever so many to choose from. | 我们有好多的款式可选 |
[18:40] | We make all the latest fashions just as if they’re straight from Paris. | 我们有最新的巴黎时装式样 |
[18:46] | Matthew Cuthbert, as I live and breathe. | Matthew Cuthbert 真没想到是你 |
[18:55] | Uh, Jeannie? | 嗯 你是Jeannie? |
[19:08] | And we very much hope it won’t be a harsh winter this year. | 我们都很希望今年冬天不要太冷 |
[19:11] | Winter can indeed be savage. | 冬天确实很残酷 |
[19:14] | Please, allow me. | 求你了 让我来 |
[19:16] | You’re too kind. | 你太热情了 |
[19:18] | I love bright-red drinks, don’t you? | 我喜欢亮红色的饮料 你呢? |
[19:22] | They taste twice as good as any other colour. | 它们比其他颜色好喝一倍 |
[19:25] | Je vous remercie de vos belles manières. | |
[19:27] | That’s French! | 那是法语 |
[19:28] | You speak French?! | 你会说法语? |
[19:30] | Oui, je parle français, couramment. | |
[19:32] | Could there be anything more perfect | 没有更完美了 |
[19:34] | than you speaking a romance language? | 比起你说法语 |
[19:36] | My two favorite things together. | 我最喜欢的两样东西都凑在一起了 |
[19:39] | Mother plans to send me to finishing school in France. | 母亲计划送我去法语学校完成学业 |
[19:43] | Really? Will you take me with you? You have to take me! | 真的吗? 你会带我去吗? 你必须得带上我! |
[19:47] | Si vous m’en versez un peu plus. | |
[19:51] | – Oui… | |
[19:56] | This cordial seems to be a different cordial | 这种饮料酒似乎特别 |
[19:58] | from the cordial we toasted with when I became a Cuthbert, | 因为当我成为Cuthbert家族一员时我们喝的就是它 |
[20:02] | but I believe I like it better. | 但是我想我更喜欢它 |
[20:05] | I could drink this for the rest of my life. | 我以后一直会喝这酒的 |
[20:07] | I’m going to make… a proclamation. | 我要宣告 |
[20:13] | I’ve decided… | 我已经决定 |
[20:15] | that I love… | 就是我喜欢 |
[20:17] | being a woman. | 成为一个女人 |
[20:20] | There is so much to look forward to | 这是多么的期待 |
[20:23] | when we’re even older! | 当我们长大的时候 |
[20:26] | – Bosoms!! | 乳房 |
[20:29] | – We get to wear corsets. – Because we’ll have bosoms! | 我们得穿胸衣 因为我们有乳房 |
[20:34] | Isn’t it wonderful how we agree on everything? | 我们每件事情看法都一样太棒了 是吧? |
[20:38] | Isn’t it wonderful to be so grown up? | 成长是一件很棒的事情 是吗? |
[20:43] | – Oh, no. – Hmm? | 哦 不 嗯? |
[20:46] | I forgot the tea. | 我忘记泡茶了 |
[20:50] | You haven’t told me her name. | 你还没告诉我她的名字 |
[20:54] | It’s Anne. | 她叫Anne |
[20:55] | – With an E. – Lovely. | 最后以一个E 可爱的名字 |
[20:58] | What does she look like? | 她长得怎么样? |
[21:00] | Well, uh… her hair is red. | 那个 呃 她红头发 |
[21:04] | She doesn’t care for it, | 她自己不怎么喜欢红头发 |
[21:05] | but I think it’s just fine. | 但是我认为很好看 |
[21:09] | Does she have a favorite colour? | 那她喜欢什么颜色? |
[21:11] | Oh, um, I couldn’t say that… for certain. | 哦 嗯 我确实说不上来 |
[21:15] | But… she loves trees and flowers and such. | 但是 她很喜欢树呀 花呀什么的 |
[21:19] | She’s got a lot of romantic notions about life. | 她会说许多关于生活的浪漫的词句 |
[21:24] | So maybe something with a little flounce? Ruffles perhaps? | 那么也许弄些荷叶边比较好? 也许褶皱边? |
[21:27] | And she’s got a longing for a certain type of sleeve. | 还有就是她一直想要一种袖子 |
[21:33] | With, um… | 带有 嗯 |
[21:38] | …with air… on the sides… | 蓬松的 两边都是 |
[21:41] | Puff sleeves? | 泡泡袖吗? |
[21:43] | De rigueur. | 合乎礼节的 |
[21:45] | Oh, and, uh, I… | 哦 还有 嗯 我 |
[21:47] | I brought this… | 我带来了这个 |
[21:49] | – Oh. – Sorry, that’s… | 哦 抱歉 这是 |
[21:53] | That’s for the… the boots. | 这是那靴子的 |
[21:59] | So this is her size… | 这是她的尺码 |
[22:02] | with a little room for growing. | 稍微有点大 因为还在长身体 |
[22:08] | I can see why she’s longing for the latest fashions. | 我看得出来为何她想要最新的款式 |
[22:13] | Marilla was always a very practical person. | Marilla是个务实的人 |
[22:16] | I’ll use this as a pattern for the size, | 我会用这作为尺寸 |
[22:19] | but everything else will be au courant. | 但是别的都会是最新款式 |
[22:21] | Vivienne? | |
[22:24] | Please take down these measurements. | 请拿下去量尺寸 |
[22:26] | Thank you, dear. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[22:28] | I’m not worried about the cost. | 我不在乎价钱的 |
[22:31] | Just as long as she likes it. | 只要她能够喜欢 |
[22:34] | This dress will be her dream come true. | 这衣服能够实现她的梦想 |
[22:37] | And I’ll give you the “old friend” discount. | 我会给你“老朋友”的折扣的 |
[22:40] | That’s, uh… | 那个 嗯 |
[22:42] | That’s very kind of you, Jeannie. | 你很友善 Jeannie |
[22:46] | Matthew… | |
[22:48] | would you like to stay for tea? | 你可以留下来喝个茶吗? |
[22:51] | It will be a few minutes to measure the dress. | 量尺寸会要一点时间的 |
[22:53] | Oh, I… I don’t know. | 哦 我 我不知道 |
[22:55] | I live right upstairs, just above the shop. | 我就住在楼上 店铺的楼上 |
[22:58] | I’d hate to see you ride all the way back | 我讨厌你直接回Avonlea |
[23:00] | to Avonlea without fortification. | 一点都不调整一下 |
[23:07] | All right, then. Much obliged. | 那好吧 非常感谢 |
[23:20] | Ready? | 准备好了? |
[23:22] | One… | 一 |
[23:24] | two… | 二 |
[23:25] | Three!! | 三 |
[23:29] | She’s a real bright little thing. | 她真是个聪明的小东西 |
[23:32] | She talks a mile a minute. | 她很会说的 |
[23:34] | Always something interesting to say. | 总是说些有趣的事情 |
[23:37] | So you barely have to say a word. Must be heaven. | 所以你就很沉默 一定是上天注定的 |
[23:44] | But you make yourself known. | 但是你还是会表达的 |
[23:57] | You once left a little something on my desk at school. | 你曾经在学校时候在我的桌子上留了点小东西 |
[24:03] | Did I? | 是吗? |
[24:05] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了? |
[24:18] | Jeannie, will you teach me that pretty cross-stitch after school? | Jeannie 你可以在放学后教我十字绣吗? |
[24:21] | It’s called a feather stitch. And of course I will. | 这叫羽状针织法 当然我会教你的 |
[25:06] | Anyone else would’ve made a show of giving it to me. | 要是换做别人 他们会炫耀着给我那个的 |
[25:11] | You knew I collected buttons. | 你知道我在收集纽扣的 |
[25:14] | I told you when you walked me home that time. | 你陪我回家时我告诉过你的 |
[25:22] | It wasn’t long after… | 不久以后 |
[25:25] | that you left school. | 你就离开了学校 |
[25:27] | I was worried about you. | 我当时很担心你 |
[25:32] | We were all so sorry when your brother passed away. | 你哥哥去世我们都很伤心 |
[25:45] | Um… | |
[25:48] | Yeah. I’d best be on my way. | 是的 我得走了 |
[25:53] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:55] | Uh… Anne… | 嗯 Anne |
[25:57] | Anne’s dress should be ready in about a week. | Anne的衣服会在一周左右做好 |
[26:02] | Very kind of you, Jeannie. | 你很友善 Jeannie |
[26:05] | It was, uh… It was good to see you. | 那个 见到你很高兴 |
[26:08] | I… I look forward to seeing you then. | 我 我期望再见到你 |
[26:51] | This will feed a small army. | 这都可以供养一直小小的军队了 |
[26:53] | So this should be just enough for my extended family. | 对于我们这大家庭来说这刚刚够 |
[26:57] | How ever did you ever manage to have ten children? | 你是怎么养大十个孩子的? |
[27:00] | You were expecting for at least two decades. | 你这样都快有20年了 |
[27:03] | Don’t remind me. | 别提醒我 |
[27:05] | Oh, hello, dear. | 哦 你好 亲爱的 |
[27:06] | Hello. | 你好 |
[27:08] | – I hope you’re not begging tea. – No, no. I was just, uh… | 我想你不是要喝茶吧 不 不 我只是 |
[27:11] | Because we’re up to our britches, aren’t we, Marilla? | 因为我们有责任 对吧 Marilla? |
[27:16] | Would you like a little lick? | 你想要尝一口吗? |
[27:18] | Ooh, I could fancy that, yes. | 哦 我想要的 是的 |
[27:25] | Mm. | |
[27:31] | Off you go. Fend for yourself. | 走吧 照顾好自己 |
[27:40] | At this point, it’s all about managing expectations. | 这个时候 就是要控制欲望 |
[27:46] | You know, I could do with a spot of tea now that it’s come up. You? | 你明白的 现在我要喝点茶 你呢? |
[27:49] | Please. I need a little bracing. | 好的 我需要休息一下 |
[27:55] | How do suppose Anne is faring with her grownup ladies’ tea? | Anne会如何处理她的“成长茶”? |
[27:58] | I’m sure it’s a very dignified affair. | 我相信会是很棒的体面的活动 |
[28:05] | Jerry, hurry and hitch up the buggy, | Jerry 快点搭上马车 |
[28:08] | or I shall be late for the ball! | 否则我会迟到舞会的 |
[28:13] | Jerry, fetch me some rose water before I have a fainting spell! | Jerry 当我晕厥时给我点玫瑰水 |
[28:55] | Mother! | 母亲 |
[29:10] | As you can see, this is a disgraceful scene. | 你可以看到 这丢脸的场景 |
[29:13] | My word, Anne, | 我的天 Anne |
[29:15] | you certainly have a genius for getting into trouble. | 你是个天生的捣蛋鬼 |
[29:19] | I didn’t even know I had any currant wine left in the house. | 我都忘了我还有醋栗酒在家里 |
[29:22] | I can’t imagine why you had any in the first place. | 我不明白你为何偏偏拿这个 |
[29:24] | It was for medicinal purposes. | 这是为了预防生病用的 |
[29:27] | But when the minister disapproved, | 但是当牧师大人不同意时 |
[29:28] | I threw the remainder away long ago. | 很久以前我就仍在一边了 |
[29:31] | Or so I thought. | 我想差不多这样 |
[29:33] | Your… charge… | 你的 责任 |
[29:35] | is a bad influence on my daughter. | 对我的女儿影响很坏 |
[29:37] | Anne made an honest mistake. I’m to blame. | Anne犯了无心之过 我是该受指责的 |
[29:40] | This is the last time my Diana will ever set foot in this house. | 这是Diana最后一次踏进这屋子 |
[29:44] | Please, Mrs. Barry, I didn’t mean to set Diana drunk! | 求你了 Barry夫人 我不是有意灌醉Diana的 |
[29:47] | You are not a fit little girl for Diana to associate with. | 你不合适Diana交往 |
[29:50] | But it wasn’t on purpose! | 但是这不是有意的 |
[29:52] | Moreover, the girls are not to sit together at school. | 另外 你们在学校不得坐在一起 |
[29:56] | They are not to fraternize in any manner… | 她们不得亲密 在任何行为 |
[29:59] | at any time. | 任何时间 |
[30:01] | I don’t disagree that the girls | 我同意女孩们 |
[30:03] | should be punished for all that has transpired. | 应该受到惩罚因为这些行为 |
[30:06] | Might I suggest a duration of two weeks? | 我建议两周的惩罚时间如何? |
[30:09] | I must preserve my Diana from the contaminations | 我必须得让Diana不受到污染 |
[30:11] | of further intimacy with such a child! | 和这样的孩子在亲密地一起! |
[30:14] | My judgment is final! | 这是我的最后决定 |
[30:16] | – Come along, Diana. – Please, Mrs. Barry, please! | 走吧 Diana 求你了 Barry夫人 求你了! |
[30:19] | – Diana, come along! – Please, Mother, please! | Diana 走吧 求你了 母亲 求你! |
[30:22] | Out! | 走 |
[31:12] | It’s been a trying day. | 难熬的一天 |
[31:18] | What on earth possessed you to buy all those boots? | 你怎么回去买这样的鞋子? |
[31:23] | That was a frivolous expense. | 毫无价值的昂贵 |
[31:26] | They’ll have to go back. | 它们得退回去 |
[31:31] | Do you ever think… | 你有想过 |
[31:35] | …about Michael? | Michael吗? |
[31:40] | Yes. | 有的 |
[31:44] | So much would’ve been different… | 一切都会不同 |
[31:47] | if he hadn’t… | 如果他没有 |
[31:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:52] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[32:41] | Poor little soul. | 可怜的小东西 |
[33:27] | Not going to school today? | 今天不去上学了? |
[33:32] | I feel like I should… | 我觉得我应该 |
[33:34] | just stay close. | 留下来 |
[33:54] | You are not to fraternize | 你不友善 |
[33:56] | or exert undue influence. | 或者影响不好 |
[33:58] | Ruby, switch places with Anne. | Ruby 和Anne换位置 |
[34:31] | Will your mother never relent? | 你母亲没答应吗? |
[34:34] | I’ve cried and cried and told her over and over again | 我哭呀哭呀 一遍一遍告诉她 |
[34:36] | that it wasn’t your fault. But it isn’t any use. | 不是你的错 但是都没用 |
[34:40] | So this is an eternal farewell? | 那么这是永别了? |
[34:45] | Then we must speak the most pathetic | 那么我们必须得用最悲伤的 |
[34:46] | language that we can think of. | 我们能够想到的语言 |
[34:48] | With thees and thous? | 用“thees and thous”吗? |
[34:51] | That way we will never forget the pathos of this moment. | 我们永远别忘记现在这一刻的悲痛的表达方式 |
[34:58] | Oh, Diana… | |
[35:01] | wilt thou promise faithfully | 你一定要忠实地答应 |
[35:04] | never to forget me, the friend of your youth? | 永远不会忘记我 你小时候的朋友? |
[35:07] | I’ll never have another bosom friend. | 我不会再有知心的朋友 |
[35:10] | I don’t want to. | 我不想再有 |
[35:13] | I could never love anyone as I love you, Anne. Thou. | 我不会像爱你那样爱别人 Anne 你 |
[35:17] | Wait. | 等等 |
[35:19] | You love me? | 你爱我? |
[35:22] | Of course I do. Why don’t you know that? | 担任 难道你不明白吗? |
[35:25] | Oh, I thought you liked me, of course, | 哦 我是认为你喜欢我 当然 |
[35:27] | but I never hoped you loved me. | 但是我从未想过你会爱我 |
[35:30] | I love you devotedly, Anne. | 我非常爱你 Anne |
[35:33] | And I will always love thee, Diana. | 我会一直爱你的 Diana |
[35:37] | In the years to come, | 在今后 |
[35:38] | your memory will shine like a star over my lonely life. | 在我孤独的生命里 对你的回忆会想星星一样闪耀 |
[35:45] | Let us offer each other locks of our hair… | 让我们把头发锁在一起 |
[35:49] | to treasure evermore. | 永远珍爱 |
[36:08] | I bestow upon thou this symbol of my enduring love. | 我把这象征这我永远的爱给你 |
[36:13] | Fare thee well, dearest Anne of Green Gables. | 再见 亲爱的绿山墙的Anne |
[36:18] | Henceforth we must be as strangers living side by side. | 从此以后我们就会变成路人 |
[36:38] | Anne. | |
[36:40] | Take these lessons to Gilbert Blythe. | 把这些课本带给Gilbert Blythe |
[36:43] | He’ll be missing class for a time, | 他会旷课一段时间 |
[36:44] | and I don’t want him falling too far behind. | 我不想让他落后进度 |
[36:46] | He’s my best student. | 他是我最好的学生 |
[36:50] | – Why is he missing class? – That is none of your concern. | 他为何旷课? 这不是你要担心的 |
[36:52] | Now hurry along. | 现在快点去 |
[36:55] | Scat! | 走呀! |
[37:14] | Why does everything happen to me? | 为何都有我的事情? |
[37:20] | Gilbert?! | |
[37:23] | Gilbert Blythe! | |
[37:28] | Life is so unfair. | 生活是不公平的 |
[37:38] | Finally. | 终于出现了 |
[37:42] | Sorry to make you wait. | 抱歉让你久等了 |
[37:45] | Gilbert… | |
[37:47] | is out back chopping wood. | 在后面砍柴 |
[37:52] | What wonderful red hair. | 多漂亮的红头发 |
[37:55] | You’re the Cuthbert’s new charge, aren’t you? | 你是Cuthbert家的新成员 是吗? |
[37:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:59] | I’ve heard nice things about you. | 我听说过你的事迹 |
[38:01] | And how is Marilla? Still feisty, I hope? | Marilla还好吗? 还是那么好斗 我想? |
[38:05] | Dad, what are you doing? | 爸爸 你在干嘛? |
[38:08] | You shouldn’t be walking! | 你不应该走路的! |
[38:09] | My son worries too much. | 我儿子太担心了 |
[38:11] | It seems this young lady has urgent business. With you. | 似乎这位小姑娘有紧急要事 找你 |
[38:14] | I’ll go inside now. | 现在我进去了 |
[38:16] | I’ll fetch your chair. | 我给你拿椅子 |
[38:17] | I’ll go on my own, thank you, son. | 我自己来 谢谢 儿子 |
[38:20] | It was nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[38:23] | Give my kind regards to Marilla. | 替我问候Marilla |
[38:25] | I will. Of course, Mr. Blythe. | 我会的 当然 Blythe先生 |
[38:33] | Those for me? | 这些是给我的? |
[38:35] | Uh… heh. | |
[38:41] | Well, uh, it’s kind of you to bring them by. | 那个 谢谢你帮我带书过来 |
[38:45] | Mr. Phillips doesn’t want you falling behind. | Phillips 先生不想你落后进度 |
[38:47] | I don’t either. | 我也不想 |
[38:50] | If you’re going to beat me in class, | 如果你要在课堂上击败我 |
[38:52] | I want you to do it fair and square. | 我希望你光明正大 |
[38:55] | Yes. Exactly. | 是的 当然 |
[38:57] | Um… thank you. | 嗯 谢谢 |
[39:00] | See you. | 再见 |
[39:28] | There. Finished. | 好了 完工 |
[39:30] | That was fast. | 很利索 |
[39:32] | Only took you a week. | 只花了一周时间 |
[39:34] | I wanted to make it quickly so Diana doesn’t forget me. | 我想尽快完成 这样Diana就不会忘记我 |
[39:37] | I’m happy to report | 很高兴报告 |
[39:39] | that my flowering time is finally over. | 我的月经结束了 |
[39:42] | I feel much older and wiser than before. | 我觉得比以前老成和聪明了一些 |
[39:46] | And I won’t be emotional next time. | 下次我不会那么情绪化了 |
[39:48] | I’ve come to realize there are far bigger worries in the world. | 我已经意识到这世界有更大的事情需要担心 |
[39:56] | So buy the dress after you return the boots, | 所以你退掉靴子后就把衣服买回来 |
[40:00] | but I’m hoping this will be enough. | 但是我希望这钱够了 |
[40:03] | Oh, and I must’ve picked this up by mistake… at the dress shop. | 哦 我一定是拿错了这个 在那服装店里 |
[40:08] | Please, just… you return that to Miss Jeannie. | 请你 只是 把这还给Jeannie小姐 |
[40:18] | – I hope Mr. Cuthbert’s well? – Yes, madame, he’s quite well. | 我想Cuthbert先生还好吧? 是的 女士 他很好 |
[40:22] | I’m glad. | 这样我很高兴 |
[40:24] | Please tell him I’m sorry not to have seen him today. | 请告诉他今天没见到他我很遗憾 |
[40:26] | Yes, madame. | 好的 女士 |
[40:29] | Oh, I almost forgot. | 哦 差点忘了 |
[40:31] | Mr. Cuthbert said I’m to give you this. | Cuthbert先生要我把这个给你 |
[40:40] | Au revoir! | 再见 |
[40:55] | Oh, hello, Matthew. | 哦 你好 Matthew |
[41:10] | Huh. | |
[41:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:29] | You’ve gone and spoiled the child, Matthew. | 你太宠这孩子了Matthew |
[42:33] | She’s not a child anymore. | 她不是孩子了 |
[42:37] | Can we be a little bit late for church | 我们可以稍微晚点到教堂 |
[42:38] | so everyone can see me walking in? | 这样大家就可以看见我走进去 好吗? |
[42:43] | Matthew Cuthbert, | |
[42:44] | you’re missing a button from your best Sunday shirt. | 你的“周日衣服”少了一颗纽扣 |
[42:47] | I’m fine… | 没事的 |
[42:49] | like this, Marilla. | 就像这样子 Marilla |
[42:53] | Well, let’s go along, then. | 好 我们走吧 |
[42:58] | If you please… miss. | 你要是高兴 小姐 |