Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美式主妇(American Housewife)第5季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美式主妇(American Housewife)第5季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] Crêpes Suzette. 法式橙酒薄饼
[00:05] And for you, 给你准备的是
[00:06] Crêpes Suzette, Katie Otto-style. 凯蒂·奥图式法式橙酒薄饼
[00:08] Which means? 什么意思
[00:09] I added Cheetos for crunch. 我加了奇多让口感更酥脆
[00:11] Who ever thought that the richest kid in Westport 谁能想到西港最富有的孩子
[00:13] would be cooking for other people? 会给别人做饭
[00:14] That’s because of me. 这都是因为我
[00:15] I’m the douche whisperer. 我对付混小子有一套
[00:18] This is amazing! 这个简直太好吃了
[00:18] What’s on the menu for tonight? 今天晚上吃什么
[00:20] I can’t make dinner tonight. 我今晚做不了晚饭
[00:21] My dad’s swinging through town 我爸爸来镇上待一小段时间
[00:22] and taking me to Chez Pierre. 带我去切斯皮埃尔餐厅
[00:23] Did you tell him about your plan to go to culinary school? 你告诉他你打算去读烹饪学校了吗
[00:26] Oh, yeah. He’s very excited for me. 当然 他很为我高兴
[00:28] I may be the first Bradford to get a callus. 我可能是布拉德福德家族第一个长茧子的人
[00:32] You’re not gonna finish? 你不打算吃完吗
[00:33] I’m a little anxious. 我有点紧张
[00:34] It’s the town council election today. 今天就是市议员竞选日了
[00:36] And I think I can win this thing 我觉得我能赢
[00:37] and make some real changes here in Westport. 让西港做出点真正的改变
[00:38] Well, you tried to change me. 你试过改变我
[00:40] How’s that working out for you? 你取得什么成果了吗
[00:42] Are you ready, Oliver? 你准备好了吗 奥利弗
[00:43] Big day. SATs. 今天是大日子 高考日
[00:44] I’m gonna nail them. 我肯定没问题
[00:46] Between my high scores, Teen Help Line, 有了我的好成绩 青少年求助热线
[00:47] and that Gyftee app I started with Trevor, 还有和特雷弗开创的”礼物”APP
[00:49] I’ll be a shoo-in for Harvard. 我肯定轻而易举进哈佛
[00:50] You sure you’re okay? 你确定没事吗
[00:51] You seem to be developing a rash. 你好像出疹子了
[00:53] It’s a confidence rash. 这是自信的疹子
[00:54] And you’re sweating. 你还在流汗
[00:55] From excitement! 激动的汗水
[00:56] Can’t take a test without a good breakfast. 不吃顿像样的早饭可不能去考试
[00:59] Thanks, but my stomach’s a little upset. 谢谢 但我肚子有点不舒服
[01:03] Gonna go have a little confidence diarrhea? 因为自信要去拉肚子吗
[01:12] Greg thinks that he can change Westport, 格雷格觉得他能改变西港
[01:14] but the people in this town don’t change. 但这个镇上的人是不会改变的
[01:16] Except their noses. 除了他们的鼻子
[01:17] And their boobs. 还有胸部
[01:18] Uh, and their legs. 还有腿
[01:19] I had my inner thighs liposuctioned. 我的大腿内侧做了抽脂手术
[01:21] They’re the highway to the groin. 那里是通往胯下的高速公路
[01:23] That’s what my doctor says. 我医生是那么说的
[01:25] Walker, who is that hunk 沃克 那个穿着帅气西装
[01:26] in that hunky suit hunkin’ up the place? 在这里散发魅力的帅哥是谁
[01:28] Wait, you don’t know? 等等 你不认识他吗
[01:29] That’s Doyle Bradford. 那是道尔·布拉福德
[01:31] Cooper’s dad? 库珀的爸爸吗
[01:32] Our kids have been best friends for years, 我们的孩子已经是好几年的朋友了
[01:33] but I have never even met him. 但我从来没见过他
[01:35] You’d think with all that money and those good looks, 你肯定以为他这种既有钱又有颜的人
[01:37] he’d be a son of a bitch… 会是个王八蛋
[01:38] and you’d be correct. 没错 他就是
[01:39] And everyone kisses his ass 每个人都拍他马屁
[01:41] ’cause he’s the richest man in town, 因为他是镇上最有钱的人
[01:42] but I come from money, so it doesn’t impress me. 但我家也有钱 所以不觉得他有多了不起
[01:44] I think he’s waiting to be seated. 他好像在等位
[01:45] What? Oh. So sorry, Mr. Bradford. 什么 真对不起 布拉福德先生
[01:47] Hold on. Get up. Get up! 稍等 起来 起来
[01:48] Get up! Get up! Get up! Get up! Get up! 起来 起来 起来 起来 起来
[01:50] Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go! 走走走 快走 快走
[01:51] My gosh. 我的天啊
[01:53] I love your tie. 我爱你的领带
[01:55] – You should go say hi. – Right? -你应该去打个招呼 -是吧
[01:57] I mean, we’re practically in-laws. 我们基本上算是亲家了
[01:59] Oh, ask him who does his hair. 问问他的理发师是谁
[02:01] I’m not going to ask him who does his hair. 我才不会问他的理发师是谁呢
[02:02] Alright. 好吧
[02:03] So I bought the island across the way, 所以我买了对面的小岛
[02:05] and that’s where the staff walks the dogs. 员工就在那里遛狗
[02:07] Hi. I don’t mean to interrupt. 你好 我无意打扰你们
[02:09] Oh, I parked in the red. 我把车停在禁停区了
[02:10] You can just leave the ticket on the car. 你把罚单贴在车上就行了
[02:11] I don’t work for parking enforcement. 我不是交通督导员
[02:13] I’m Oliver’s mother. 我是奥利弗的妈妈
[02:16] Your son lives at our house. 你儿子住在我家
[02:18] Oh, right. Connie. 对了 康妮
[02:19] Yes, thank you for looking after Cooper. 没错 谢谢你照顾库珀
[02:22] He loves being at your house. 他很喜欢住在你家
[02:23] He says it’s like camping. 他说就像露营一样
[02:24] It’s my pleasure. 是我的荣幸
[02:25] I am so proud of Cooper. 我很为库珀骄傲
[02:27] He is really starting to figure out his direction in life. 他真的在开始考虑人生的方向了
[02:29] I don’t know what there is to figure out. 我不知道这有什么可考虑的
[02:31] Cooper’s gonna go to Harvard, then business school, 库珀会去读哈佛 然后读商学院
[02:33] then join me at Bradford Industries, 然后在布拉福德集团和我共事
[02:35] and if he tries a hostile takeover, 如果他打算恶意收购
[02:36] I will destroy him. 我会毁掉他
[02:38] But I’ll be secretly proud. 但我会在心中默默为他骄傲
[02:39] Cooper hasn’t mentioned any other plans? 库珀没提过其他的打算吗
[02:42] No. 没有
[02:43] But I mainly communicate with him through Brad. 但我主要通过布莱德和他沟通
[02:45] Let me ask Brad. Brad? 我问问布莱德 布莱德
[02:47] Nope, no more plans. 没有 没别的打算
[02:53] Win or lose, today we join a vaunted Westport tradition — 输赢与否 我们今天遵循西港的光荣传统
[02:55] the candidates casting the first ballot at the same time 由候选人们同时投出第一票
[02:57] in a display of mutual civility. 以示对彼此的尊重
[02:59] May the best man win. 愿强者取胜
[03:02] I’m the best man. 我就是强者
[03:04] And the early lead goes to Ablin. 阿布林在早期取得领先
[03:09] You’ve made some big strides lately in standing up for yourself, 最近你在维护自己这方面已经做得很好了
[03:12] but it is election day. It is game time. 但今天是选举日 是关键的时候
[03:15] You need to let your inner badass out. 你要释放你内心中的坏人
[03:16] You need him to help you win this thing. 你得让那个坏人帮你赢
[03:18] No. I can win being a good-ass. 不 我当好人[好屁股]也能赢
[03:23] You do have a hell of a good ass. 你的屁股的确很不错
[03:24] Your candidate doesn’t have a shot. 你的候选人根本没戏
[03:27] Sorry, lady. 不好意思 女士
[03:28] Your trash talk’s a little weak. 你的挑衅有点弱
[03:30] You look like a passing YouTube fad 你就像在油管上过气
[03:31] who goes to jail for tax evasion 因为逃税被送进监狱
[03:33] and then spends the rest of his life cleaning up puke 然后靠清理天空地带蹦床公园里的呕吐物
[03:35] at Sky Zone Trampoline Park. 度过余生的那种人
[03:40] Damn, she’s good. That’s exactly what I look like. 妈的 她好厉害 我就长那样
[03:44] Do you want to go to the movies? 你想去看电影吗
[03:47] Why would we go to the movies 为什么要去外面看电影
[03:48] when we can stay at home and watch the best movie of all time? 我们在家就能看最史上好看的电影
[03:51] Franklin, how many times can we watch “Soapdish?” 富兰克林 我们到底要看多少遍《肥皂盘》
[03:53] That’s what I’m trying to figure out. 我也在想这个问题
[03:55] I thought it was 100, 我本以为是100遍
[03:56] but I’m still finding hidden gems 但我现在还能找到
[03:58] in Sally Field’s performance. 莎莉·菲尔德表演中隐藏的闪光点
[04:04] Taylor, I feel like I’m in a rut with my man. 泰勒 我感觉我男朋友好无聊
[04:07] What’s going on? 怎么了
[04:08] We’re like an old married couple. 我们就像对老夫老妻
[04:10] Pretty soon, we’re just gonna be spending our time 再过不久 我们就只会花时间
[04:12] going to each other’s doctors appointments. 陪彼此去看医生了
[04:14] Franklin’s gotten too comfortable in the relationship, 富兰克林对这段关系已经太习惯了
[04:16] and he’s taking you for granted. 他觉得你和他在一起是理所当然的
[04:18] You need to show him that if he wants to hang on to you, 你要让他明白如果他想和你在一起
[04:20] he has to put in some effort. 就得付出一些努力
[04:21] How? 怎么做
[04:22] Trip and I are going to the arcade tonight. 我和特里普今晚要去游戏厅
[04:23] You and Franklin should come, 你和富兰克林一起来
[04:24] and I’ll show you how to flirt with another boy 我教你怎么和其他男生调情
[04:26] and make him jealous. 让他嫉妒
[04:27] Just like Sally Field did with 就像《肥皂盘》里莎莉·菲尔德
[04:29] Kevin Kline in “Soapdish.” 对凯文·克莱恩做得那样
[04:33] I’ve got to stop watching that stupid movie! 我不能再看那部蠢电影了
[04:40] Open your test books to Section One, 把考卷翻到第一部分
[04:42] read the directions, and begin work. 读考试要求 然后开始答题
[04:45] Good luck. 祝你们好运
[04:46] Time starts…now. 现在开始
[04:50] Alright. It all comes down to this. 好了 所有努力都是为了这一刻
[05:13] It’s so nice that your father is 100% supportive 你父亲全力支持你当厨师
[05:16] of you becoming a chef. 真好啊
[05:17] Oh, yeah. He’s thrilled for me. 是的 他很替我开心
[05:19] The way you talk about him, 你形容他的口气
[05:20] I didn’t think that he would go for it. 我本来以为他不会同意
[05:22] But he did! Sends me recipes. 但他同意了 还给我发食谱
[05:24] People surprise you. 人总能让你感到意外
[05:26] So true. 很对
[05:27] Like I was surprised today when I ran into him 我今天在斯金餐厅遇见他
[05:29] at Stewart & Kingston’s. 就挺意外的
[05:34] I was further surprised to hear 之后发现你没告诉他
[05:35] that you didn’t tell him you wanted to become a chef. 你想当厨师 我就更意外了
[05:38] Oh, my God. You didn’t say anything, did you? 天啊 你没对他说什么吧
[05:40] No, that’s not my place. 没有 我没立场说
[05:42] This is your life, and you do with it what you want. 这是你的人生 由你自己做决定
[05:45] Thank you. 谢谢你
[05:45] Which is why I invited him over for dinner tonight, 所以我邀请了他今晚来吃晚餐
[05:48] so you can tell him yourself. 这样你就能亲口告诉他了
[05:51] That look on your face 你脸上的表情
[05:53] makes all the bad parts of parenting worthwhile. 让做爸妈的一切艰辛都值了
[06:01] You lied to me! 你骗了我
[06:02] I’ll make you a Cheetos salad to make up for it. 我给你做奇多沙拉赔罪可以吗
[06:05] What is even your plan? 你的计划到底是什么
[06:06] It’s simple. 很简单
[06:07] I’ll tell my father I’m at Harvard, 我会告诉我爸我在哈佛
[06:09] but I’ll really be at culinary school. 但其实我在烹饪学校
[06:10] Don’t you think he will notice that you’re not at Harvard? 难道他不会发现你不在哈佛吗
[06:12] That’s the thing about super rich people — 这是超级有钱人的特性
[06:15] they ignore their kids, their bills, 他们无视自己的孩子 账单
[06:16] and organ donor wait lists. 和器官捐献者候补名单
[06:18] I could have 15 kidneys on your doorstep in an hour. 我一小时内就能叫人送15个肾到你门口
[06:21] Have you ever thought about just telling him the truth? 你有没考虑过直接告诉他真相
[06:24] He’d just shut me down. 他只会拒绝我
[06:26] Let me tell you a secret. 我告诉你个秘密
[06:28] All parents want is for their kids to be happy. 当爸妈的只想要自己孩子快乐
[06:31] I even want Oliver to be happy. 我甚至希望奥利弗快乐
[06:33] You don’t get it. 你不明白
[06:34] No one stands up to Doyle Bradford. 没人敢反抗道尔·布拉福德
[06:37] How about this? 这样好不好
[06:38] When your dad comes over tonight, you cook dinner. 你爸今晚过来 你煮晚餐
[06:40] Then when he compliments me, 等他赞美我的厨艺时
[06:42] you jump in and let him know that you made it all. 你就告诉他是你做的
[06:44] He’ll be so amazed 震撼他的世界
[06:44] that he will be the one suggesting culinary school. 到时他会主动建议你去读烹饪学校
[06:47] Yeah. 对
[06:49] Yeah, that might work. 这也许能行
[06:50] Okay, I need to put a menu together. 我需要定今晚的菜单
[06:52] Do we have any foie gras in the house? 你家里有鹅肝酱吗
[06:54] There’s a can of Spam in the back of the cabinet. 壁橱里面有一罐午餐肉
[06:56] I should have known better by now. 我早该知道你们家有多穷酸
[07:04] Here you go, kiddo. 给你
[07:05] Guaco the Taco! 玉米卷瓜瓜
[07:07] I’ve been trying to get this guy for a year. 我想夹这小家伙想了一年了
[07:09] You’re home, buddy. 你回家了 哥们
[07:12] What in tarnation? 什么情况
[07:16] If you don’t pay enough attention to your girl, 如果你不给女朋友足够的关注
[07:18] eventually she’ll find somebody who will. 迟早她会去找别人
[07:20] What do I do? 我该怎么做
[07:20] You got to take initiative. 你得主动一点
[07:22] Buy her a present. Show her that you care. 买礼物送她 让她知道你在乎她
[07:24] I guess I could get her something nice 我可以去奖品处
[07:25] from the prize counter. 选份好礼物送给她
[07:27] Unless you want to give me the taco. 除非你想把这个玉米卷公仔给我
[07:29] No! You won him for me. He’s mine. 不行 它是你为我赢得的 它属于我
[07:31] Oh, boy. 天啊
[07:38] So it turned out the guy I was bidding against 结果发现和我竞买的人
[07:42] was my own curator, 是我的保佐人
[07:44] and I spent $20 million more than I needed to. 我无端多花了两千万
[07:47] But you know how that is. 但你们知道那是怎么回事
[07:48] Dad, they don’t know how it is. 爸爸 他们不知道
[07:50] Almost no one does. 几乎没人知道
[07:51] What are you talking about, Cooper? 你说什么傻话呢 库珀
[07:52] Sure we do. 我们当然知道
[07:53] Back in the late ’90s, 九零年代末期
[07:54] Greg accidentally filled our tank with premium gas. 格雷格不小心给我们车子加了高级汽油
[07:57] Sure did. 是啊
[07:59] Dad, did I tell you that Mr. Otto 爸爸 我有没有说过奥图先生
[08:02] is running for town council? 正在竞选镇议员
[08:03] Polls close in a half-hour. 半小时后结束投票
[08:04] Shaping up to be a close race. 现在战况激烈 不相上下
[08:05] You know, one phone call, and it’s yours. 我只需打一通电话 那个位子就是你的了
[08:08] I could use another politician on my side. 我需要多一个政客支持我
[08:10] Thank you, but I’m gonna win this fair and square. 谢谢 但我会光明正大地赢得选举
[08:15] Oh, you’re serious. 原来你不是在说笑
[08:16] Mr. Otto prides himself on having integrity. 奥图先生为自己的正直不阿感到骄傲
[08:18] Oh, but I don’t. 我可不会
[08:19] I blew the SATs, and I need an in at Harvard. 我高考考砸了 我必须进哈佛
[08:21] No problem. I just acquired a seat on the board 没问题 我刚在董事会获得席位
[08:23] to make sure that Cooper gets in. 为了确保库珀能被录取
[08:25] I’m sure one more won’t make a big difference. 让他们多录取一个人应该没什么区别
[08:27] Harvard? You hear that, Cooper? 哈佛 你听见了吗 库珀
[08:32] Sorry. 抱歉
[08:36] Dad, uh, how are you enjoying your meal? 爸爸 你吃得开心吗
[08:40] Oh, every course has been amazing. 每一道菜都很美味
[08:41] I’d like to compliment your chef. 我想赞美你们的厨师
[08:46] Sorry. 抱歉
[08:48] I’m glad you’re enjoying the dinner, because… 你觉得晚餐好吃我很开心 因为
[08:52] I made it. 是我做的
[08:53] I don’t understand. 我没弄明白
[08:54] I found my passion, and it’s cooking. 我找到了自己的热情所在 就是烹饪
[08:57] I want to go to culinary school and study to become a chef. 我想去读烹饪学校 以后当厨师
[09:00] He’s truly gifted. 他很有天赋
[09:01] He made a five-star meal using two-star ingredients 他在0星级厨房 用两星级食材
[09:04] in a zero-star kitchen. 做出了五星级大餐
[09:05] I appreciate your input, but Bradfords don’t cook. 谢谢你的评价 但布拉福德家的人从不做饭
[09:10] Bradfords are cooked for. 只等别人做给自己吃
[09:12] But Dad — 可是爸爸
[09:12] Culinary school is out of the question. 读烹饪学校一事没得商量
[09:15] One day, you’re gonna take over Bradford Industries if I die, 总有一天 我死后你要接管布拉福德实业公司
[09:18] but I might do one of those Queen Elizabeth things 但我可能会效仿英女王
[09:20] where I just hang on until he’s too old. 超长待机 把儿子熬成老头
[09:23] Do we understand each other? 明白了吗
[09:24] Yes, sir. 是 先生
[09:26] Thank you for the meal, but I have a meeting to attend. 谢谢你的晚餐 但我要去开会
[09:28] Cooper, if you’d like to say goodbye 库珀 如果你想在我
[09:29] before I head back to Florida, 回佛罗里达前道别
[09:31] I have an opening between 10:00 and 10:15 tomorrow. 我明天10点到10点15有个空档
[09:40] I’m so sorry, Cooper. 我很遗憾 库珀
[09:42] Why’d you make me do this? 你为什么要逼我这么做
[09:43] I had my own plan. 我本来自有计划
[09:45] I could have secretly gone to culinary school, 我可以偷偷去读烹饪学校
[09:47] and he never would have noticed. 他绝对不会发现的
[09:49] I told you, there’s no standing up to him. 我告诉过你了 没人能反抗他
[09:51] You ruined everything! 一切都被你毁了
[09:56] Wow. He hates you. 现在他恨死你了
[09:58] Now he really is like one of our kids. 现在他就像我们的孩子一样
[10:04] That boy was cute. He seemed really into you. 那男孩很帅 他好像很喜欢你
[10:07] He already built us a castle in Minecraft. 他已经在《我的世界》里给我们建了座城堡
[10:12] Hey, go sweep her off her feet 用你在奖品处
[10:13] with the gift you got her from the prize counter. 换的礼物去迷倒她吧
[10:16] Anna-Kat? 安娜凯特
[10:17] I want you to know that I appreciate the woman you are, 我想告诉你 我很欣赏你
[10:20] and I apologize for not being the man you deserve. 我也为自己配不上你道歉
[10:23] But I promise to do better, starting with this. 但我保证以后会做得更好 从这个开始
[10:28] Oh, my God, did you know about this? 天啊 你事先知道吗
[10:29] No, little dude’s winging it. 不知道 这小子即兴发挥的
[10:30] No one gets me like you do, 没人像你一样懂我
[10:33] and if I ever lost you, 如果我失去你
[10:34] I’d regret it for the rest of my life. 我余生都会悔恨莫及
[10:37] Anna-Kat Liberty Bell Otto, 安娜凯特·利伯特·贝尔·奥图
[10:39] in 10 years, will you marry me? 十年之后 你愿意嫁给我吗
[10:41] Are you serious? 你认真的吗
[10:42] Does Sally Field go to the mall in “Soapdish” 《肥皂拼盘》里莎莉·菲尔德是用逛街
[10:44] to get her confidence back? 来重拾自信的吗
[10:45] Yes. Yes! I’ll marry you. 对 好 我嫁给你
[10:47] But make it 15 years. I want to have a career. 但得到15年之后 我得先专注事业
[10:51] She said yes! 她说好
[10:52] It’s beautiful! 太美了
[10:54] It’s also a whistle. 这还能当哨子用
[10:57] Looks like a real nail-biter here 看来对于市议员的
[10:58] in the City Council race… 竞争非常激烈
[11:00] 95% of the ballots are in, 95%的选票都已经统计了
[11:02] but you and Ablin are still neck and neck. 但你和阿布林还是并驾齐驱
[11:04] I would have been so mean to these two in high school, 如果他俩是我高中同学 一定很招我讨厌
[11:06] I can tell you that. 实话实说
[11:08] I ran the campaign I wanted with integrity and honesty, 我正直诚实地竞选
[11:11] fair and square. 光明正大
[11:12] I’m proud of my race. 我为我的竞选[种族]自豪
[11:13] That came out wrong. 这话听着有点变味
[11:19] Principal Ablin. Maria. What are you two doing here? 阿布林校长 玛丽亚 你们怎么来了
[11:21] We came over to watch the vote tally, of course. 我们当然是来看计票的了
[11:23] You’ve done nothing but 几周以来你们一直
[11:24] run a nasty campaign against me for weeks, 非常下作地对付我
[11:26] and now you want to crash my election night party? 现在还要毁了我的大选夜派对
[11:28] I’m glad we’re on the same page. 很高兴我们想法相同
[11:30] Is this it for food? 就这么点吃的吗
[11:33] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[11:34] You’ve got to throw him out. 你应该把他扔出去
[11:35] Politics aside, let’s be human beings. 先把政治放一边 友善一点
[11:38] I want a front-row seat to watch you lose. 我要在前排座看你落败
[11:41] The only thing I’m going to lose is weight 除了因为庆祝胜利疯狂跳舞而失去肥肉
[11:43] from my crazy victory dance. 我什么也不会失去
[11:47] That’s a taste. 先给你露一手
[11:49] Mm. Hey, that’s the cake for when I win. 这蛋糕是我赢的时候要吃的
[11:51] You won’t be needing it. 用不上的
[11:52] Hey, everybody, 各位
[11:53] I think they’re ready to announce the winner. 我觉得他们要宣布胜者了
[11:55] Enough suspense, folks. 各位 不卖关子了
[11:56] It looks like we are prepared to announce the result. 我们要宣布结果了
[11:59] Samantha? 萨曼莎
[12:00] It’s… 结果是
[12:02] a tie. 平局
[12:03] Holy moly. A tie. 天啊 平局
[12:05] A tie? What is this, soccer? 平局 这啥玩意 足球吗
[12:16] This is highly unusual. 这很不常见
[12:17] Westport has not had an election tie since 1792, 西港自从1792年以来就没出现过竞选平局
[12:20] and per the Westport constitution, 依照西港宪法
[12:22] any tie must be settled with… 平局必须用
[12:25] a duel. 决斗来解决
[12:27] A duel? 决斗
[12:28] We can’t do a duel in Westport. 我们没法在西港决斗
[12:30] He’s right. We’ll do it in Fairfield. 他说得对 决斗会在费尔菲尔德县举行
[12:32] They’ll let you do anything there. 你们在那什么都能做
[12:33] This is ridiculous. 荒谬
[12:35] You want us to shoot each other? 你想让我们枪战吗
[12:37] What if they do it with paintball guns? 不如让他们来场彩弹游戏
[12:39] I think that would be consistent with the spirit of the law. 我觉得这很符合法律精神
[12:41] I was ready to use real guns, so I’m in. 我本来准备用真枪的 我参加
[12:44] And so is my guy. 他也参加
[12:44] I — 我
[12:46] Fine. 好吧
[12:47] Then it’s paintballs at high noon! 正午的彩弹决斗
[12:48] Oh, actually, make it like 12:15. 能不能约在12:15
[12:51] I see my therapist 11:00 to 12:00, 我11点到12点约了治疗师
[12:52] and I need some time after to decompress. 之后我需要点时间放松
[12:55] Self-care, baby! 自我照顾 宝贝
[13:06] What’s wrong with you? 你怎么了
[13:08] – Nothing. – Okay. -没什么 -好吧
[13:09] I’m not invested enough to ask any follow-up questions. 没给我足够的钱 支撑我接着问
[13:13] I blew the SATs. 我的学术能力考试砸了
[13:14] Plus, my mom pissed off 另外我妈把那个
[13:15] the one guy that could get me into Harvard. 能让我进哈佛的人惹毛了
[13:17] Well, maybe this will help. 也许这个能帮你
[13:19] Apple put us on their Featured App list. 苹果把我们的应用放在推荐列表上了
[13:21] Downloads have skyrocketed. Gyftee is blowing up. 下载量起飞 礼物软件火了
[13:23] Are you serious? 你认真的吗
[13:24] If we keep adding users at this rate, 如果我们能维持这个用户增长速度
[13:26] our company could be worth millions. 我们的公司可能能值几百万
[13:28] And then Harvard will be begging me to go there. 然后哈佛会求着我去
[13:30] Forget Harvard. 忘了哈佛吧
[13:31] You’re only going there to become rich and successful. 你去那是为了变富变成功
[13:33] This app is already gonna make you rich and successful. 这应用就已经能做到了
[13:37] You’re right. 你说得对
[13:38] I feel like a huge weight has been lifted. 我感觉轻松多了
[13:41] Thanks, Trevor. 谢了 特雷弗
[13:41] You’re welcome. 不客气
[13:44] What are you doing with your face? 你脸怎么了
[13:46] Am I not smiling? 我没在笑吗
[13:47] No. 没有
[13:53] Why’d you let Cooper give up on his dreams? 你为什么让库珀放弃他的梦想
[13:55] I promised him I’d stay out of it. 我保证过不会干预这件事
[13:57] Since when do you listen when someone tells you 什么时候开始别人让你放弃
[13:58] not to do something? 你就放弃了
[14:00] I asked you not to eat popcorn in my BMW, 我叫你别在我的宝马车里吃爆米花
[14:02] and now it looks like the floor of a movie theater. 它现在脏得像影院的地板一样
[14:06] Katie. 凯蒂
[14:08] My dad’s taking me to Florida with him. 我爸要带我去佛州
[14:10] – Oh, no. Yeah. -不是吧 -是
[14:11] He said it’s time for me to start living 他说是时候去过
[14:13] the life that’s been planned for me. 早就为我规划好的人生了
[14:15] He blamed my behavior on a caviar deficiency. 他怪我鱼子酱吃少了
[14:18] I’m gonna go to the bathroom 我要去浴室
[14:19] to use a urinal for the last time. 最后用一次小便池了
[14:21] It’s all bidets where I’m headed. 我去的地方只有坐浴盆了
[14:26] Poor kid. 可怜的孩子
[14:28] Yeah, too bad you promised not to get involved. 对 你选择不干涉真是太糟了
[14:30] Watch my waffles. 替我看着华夫饼
[14:37] I need to have a word with you. 我得跟你聊聊
[14:38] Oh, thank goodness you’re here. 谢天谢地你在这里
[14:40] I need some cream. 给我拿些奶油
[14:40] For the love of God, we had dinner last night. 看在上帝的份上 我们昨晚还一起吃过饭
[14:43] What you are doing to Cooper is horrible. 你对库珀的所作所为简直糟透了
[14:46] A real parent would encourage their child’s dream. 真正的父母只会鼓励孩子去追梦
[14:49] I’ve indulged you long enough, Crystal. 我已经纵容你太久了 克里斯托
[14:51] You need to mind your own business. 管好你自己的事
[14:53] Cooper is my business. 库珀的事就是我的事
[14:54] I’ve put more work into that kid in six months 六个月来我对那孩子做的
[14:56] than you have in 17 years. 比你17年来还要多
[14:59] Are you eating Katie’s waffles? 你在吃凯蒂的华夫饼吗
[15:00] She gave us one thing to do! 她就让我们做这一件事
[15:01] I can’t help it. I’m stress eating. 我忍不住 一紧张就要吃东西
[15:04] Cooper is my son. 库珀是我儿子
[15:06] He is going to work for me. 他将来会为我工作
[15:07] He is going to be incredibly wealthy, 他会非常有钱
[15:08] and he’s going to marry a cousin distant enough 他会娶一个血缘足够远的表妹
[15:11] not to have wonky babies. 生一个正常的孩子
[15:12] But is he going to be happy? 但他会开心吗
[15:14] Well, despite what we tell the poor, 虽然对穷人不是这么说
[15:16] money does buy happiness. 钱确实能买开心
[15:17] Preach. 真有钱
[15:19] Cooper is sweet. 库珀很贴心
[15:20] He’s sensitive. 他很敏感
[15:21] He’s a bueno muchacho. 他是个好孩子
[15:23] Why are you speaking Spanish? 你为什么要说西班牙语
[15:24] Because that’s his thing, and you would know that 因为他很喜欢 如果你愿意哪怕花一点时间陪他
[15:26] if you spent any time with him at all, but you don’t, 你都会知道 但你没有
[15:29] because you care more about yourself 因为比起儿子
[15:30] than you do your own son. 你更在乎的是你自己
[15:32] No one speaks to me that way. 没人能跟我这么说话
[15:35] I could ruin you. 我能毁了你
[15:36] Good luck. I’m already ruined. 祝你好运 我已经没救了
[15:39] Cooper, we’re leaving. 库珀 我们走
[15:41] Congrats, this is the longest I’ve talked 多谢你了 这是我跟穷人
[15:42] to someone who wasn’t in my tax bracket. 聊得最久的一次
[15:48] I know I promised that I would not say anything to your dad, 我知道我保证了不会跟你爸说什么
[15:51] but I can’t stand by 但我不能袖手旁观
[15:52] and let you walk out on your dream. 让你遗弃你的梦想
[15:54] Thanks for trying, Mrs. Otto. 谢谢你的努力 奥图夫人
[16:02] Te amo, mamacita. 我爱你 亲爱的
[16:14] Taylor, there’s something I need to talk to you about. 泰勒 我有事要和你说
[16:16] I told you, there’s no need to apologize. 我说了 不用道歉
[16:18] That squirrel took your hot dog. 那只松鼠抢了你的热狗
[16:19] You had every reason to chase it. 你有充足的理由去追它
[16:22] Not that. 不是那个
[16:24] I remember when I came here to pick you up on our first date, 我还记得第一次约会时 我来这里接你
[16:27] and you were standing right in this spot waiting for me. 你就站在这里等我
[16:30] I was just so excited. 我只是太激动了
[16:32] Also, we had a pet pig inside, 另外 里边有只宠物猪
[16:33] and I didn’t want that to be the headline for the night, so… 我不想让它成为那晚的中心 所以…
[16:38] I couldn’t believe how lucky I was to be taking you out. 我不敢相信自己竟然能约你出来
[16:42] And I feel luckier every single day that I’m with you. 我们在一起后的每一天 我都觉得自己更幸运了
[16:46] This porch is where I fell in love with you, 这个门廊就是我爱上你的地方
[16:50] so this porch feels like the right place to do this. 所以这个门廊 感觉是做这件事的合适地方
[16:53] Do what? 做什么
[16:53] Franklin got me thinking. 富兰克林让我思考了
[16:56] I almost lost you twice. 我差点两次失去你
[16:58] There is no way that I’m gonna lose you again. 我绝不会再失去你了
[17:04] Taylor Betsy Ross Otto, 泰勒·贝琪·萝丝·奥图
[17:08] will you marry me? 你愿意嫁给我吗
[17:11] Yes. 愿意
[17:12] I will absolutely marry you. 我绝对愿意嫁给你
[17:19] Trip, it’s beautiful. 特里普 这太美了
[17:20] It was my grandma’s. 这是我祖母的
[17:22] I’m sorry it’s not also a whistle. 抱歉它没有同时是个口哨
[17:32] The rules of today’s duel are simple — 今天决斗的规则很简单
[17:34] 10 paces, 1 shot fired. 十步 一枪
[17:36] Whoever strikes first… 谁先被打中…
[17:38] I don’t need to go into any more detail, do I? 我不需要再说任何细节了吧
[17:40] We’ve all seen “Hamilton.” 我们都看过《汉密尔顿》
[17:41] Weapons, please. 武器
[17:45] I can’t believe we’re doing this. 不敢相信我们在做这个
[17:46] I’m looking forward to eating your victory cake 我期待在你沾满油漆的身体之上
[17:48] over your paint-riddled body. 享用你的胜利蛋糕
[17:50] The combatants will now meet back-to-back. 决斗人员现在背靠背
[17:53] Now, 10 paces. 现在 走十步
[17:55] One. 一
[17:57] Two. 二
[17:58] Three. 三
[17:59] – You’re not gonna win. – Four. -你输定了 -四
[18:00] Your guy doesn’t have the balls. 你们没胆量[睾丸]
[18:01] – Five. – He has one ball, -五 -他有一个
[18:02] – and that’s all he needs. – Six. -那就够了 -六
[18:04] – Paintball. One paintball. – Seven. -彩弹 一个彩弹 -七
[18:06] – Eight. – He has the appropriate amount of testicles! -八 他有合理数量的睾丸
[18:08] Nine. 九
[18:11] Wait! Wait! Ablin fired early! 等等 阿布林提前开枪了
[18:13] Accident! That was an accident! 是意外 那是个意外
[18:15] Let the duel continue! 让决斗继续
[18:16] Nope. Dude, you broke the rules. 不 哥们 你打破了规则
[18:18] I call a do-over. 我要求重来
[18:19] A do-over is up to Candidate Otto. 重来与否由奥图参选人决定
[18:22] Well, I did run my campaign fair and square. 我的竞选活动一直光明磊落
[18:25] But what you did is neither fair nor square. 但你的所作所为完全与之相反
[18:28] Yes! 太棒了
[18:29] There’s the badass I’m looking for! 这才是我想要的狠角色
[18:33] You wouldn’t shoot a woman with fibromyalgia, would you? 你不会向一位有纤维肌痛的女士开枪吧
[18:35] Why do you always tell people that? 你为什么总这么告诉别人
[18:37] You got him? 你瞄准他了吗
[18:38] I got him. 我瞄准了
[18:40] Take the shot. 开枪
[18:42] Oh, my God, I’m so sorry! 天啊 真抱歉
[18:43] Turns out I didn’t have the shot. 看来我没瞄准
[18:47] That’s to break the tie. 这是为了打破平手
[18:49] And that’s for putting your ballot in first. 这是为了你先放选票
[18:52] And that’s for eating my cake! 这是为了你吃掉我的蛋糕
[18:55] Doggone it! 妈的
[18:56] Yeah! I’m so proud of you, man! 我真为你骄傲 哥们[男人]
[18:58] Emphasis on “Man,” Which you are now. 重点是男人 因为你现在是了
[19:01] Congratulations, Greg. 恭喜你 格雷格
[19:02] You’re Westport’s newest town councilman. 你是西港最新任镇议员
[19:04] May I suggest your first order of business 我能提个建议吗 你上任后第一议程
[19:06] be to change what happens when there’s a tie? 就是修改竞选人平手之后的流程吧
[19:14] Cooper made a great victory cake. 库珀做了个超棒的胜利蛋糕
[19:16] I can’t believe he’s leaving. 不敢相信他要走了
[19:18] When I, your actual son, move out, 当我 你真正的儿子 搬出去时
[19:20] I better see at least this level of distress from both of you. 我最好能在你俩脸上看到至少这个水平的悲痛
[19:24] Fake it if you have to. 装也得装出来
[19:27] You here to pick up your stuff? 你来拿东西的吗
[19:28] Actually, my dad changed his mind 实际上 我爸改变了主意
[19:30] and told me I could stay. 告诉我我可以留下来了
[19:31] What? 什么
[19:32] And after I graduate, I can go to culinary school! 而且我毕业后 可以去烹饪学校了
[19:35] Oh, dude! That’s amazing! 哥们 这太棒了
[19:37] Move out of the way, Oliver! I want to hug Cooper. 别挡路 奥利弗 我想抱抱库珀
[19:40] What made him change his mind? 什么让他改变主意了
[19:42] You. 你
[19:43] He asked me what I thought about what that crazy lady said, 他问我对那个疯女人说的话作何感想
[19:45] and for the first time, I was able to be honest with him. 而我第一次对他说出了我的真实想法
[19:48] People always underestimate the benefits of crazy. 人们总是低估疯狂的好处
[19:51] And you said people in Westport can’t change. 你还说西港人民不会改变呢
[19:53] I guess they can. 看来他们可以
[19:54] If I can change Cooper’s dad, the ultimate Westporter, 如果我能改变库珀的爸爸这个终极西港人
[19:58] anything is possible. 那么一切皆有可能
[19:59] We have an announcement, too. 我们有个通知
[20:01] Franklin and I are engaged. 我和富兰克林订婚了
[20:04] 15 years from this summer. Save the date. 15年后的这个夏天 记得按时出席
[20:06] She’s a lucky lady. 她真幸运
[20:07] Congratulations. 恭喜你
[20:08] Trip and I have news, too. 我和特里普也有消息要说
[20:10] We also got engaged! 我们也订婚了
[20:12] What? 什么
[20:13] Taylor and I got engaged. 我和泰勒订婚了
[20:15] We heard you. 我们听见了
[20:16] I also have some news. 我也有消息要说
[20:18] I don’t want to go to Harvard anymore. 我不再想去哈佛了
[20:20] Actually, I might not even finish high school. 实际上 我可能高中也不会继续念了
[20:22] What the hell is happening?! 发生了什么
[20:24] I’ll tell you what’s happening. 我告诉你
[20:25] We got a tween bride, a teen bride, 我们有个少年新娘 青少年新娘
[20:26] and a high school dropout, 还有个高中辍学的
[20:27] so I guess my news isn’t such a big deal anymore. 所以我猜我的消息 应该不那么重要了
[20:32] You’re pregnant. 你怀孕了
[20:34] No weird-ass historical middle name for this one. 这个不要什么奇怪的历史性中间名了
美式主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第5季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 天使在美国(Angels in America)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme