Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美式主妇(American Housewife)第5季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美式主妇(American Housewife)第5季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] I figured out Franklin’s anniversary gift. 我知道该送富兰克林什么周年礼物了
[00:03] Have you guys been together two years already? 你们已经在一起两年了吗
[00:05] No. It’s the anniversary of the first time 不 是我们第一次分享
[00:08] we shared the same piece of gum. 同一块口香糖的纪念日
[00:10] I hope you got to go first. 希望你是第一个吃的
[00:11] And third. 也是第三个
[00:13] What are you getting Franklin? 你要送富兰克林什么
[00:14] I’m gonna make him a licorice cake. 我要给他做一个甘草蛋糕
[00:16] Nothing excites the kid more 没什么能比二战时代前的甜品
[00:17] than a pre-World War II era dessert. 更能让孩子激动的了
[00:20] Oh, stop wasting your time. 别浪费你的时间了
[00:21] Anniversaries are just lame creations by Hallmark 纪念日都是贺曼公司搞出来的无聊产物
[00:24] to make you think love is real. 为了让你觉得爱是真的
[00:25] Mom, can boys have a time of the month? 妈妈 男生们也会有生理期吗
[00:27] Absolutely. 当然
[00:29] The symptom to watch for in your father 你爸身上的症状
[00:30] is complaining about the water bill. 就是抱怨水费单
[00:35] – What’s up? – Nothing. -怎么了 -没事
[00:37] Really? Because you seem like someone 是吗 因为你看上去就像
[00:38] who just saw the girl he took to the prom, 刚遇到自己带去毕业舞会的女孩
[00:40] who he thought he was kind of dating, 以为她和自己算是约会了
[00:42] and found out that she was back in town 但发现她回到镇上
[00:43] and didn’t call him. 却没打给自己
[00:45] That’s just the vibe I’m getting. 这只是我感受到的氛围
[00:47] Oh, Taylor told you. 泰勒告诉你了
[00:48] Yes, I have a Lindsey-shaped hole in my heart. 是的 我的心上有个琳赛形状的洞
[00:50] But the pain has become my companion. 但伤痛成为了我的陪伴
[00:52] Moping around the house is not going to help you feel better. 在房子里闷闷不乐对你没有任何帮助
[00:55] Why don’t you come to Stewart and Kingston’s with me 跟我一起去斯金餐厅吧
[00:57] and we can pick up a few things? 我们能买点东西
[00:59] No thanks. 不了谢谢
[01:02] Oh, I see. 我知道了
[01:03] There’s been a misunderstanding. 我们之间误会了
[01:04] I used a friendly tone. 我用了友善的语气
[01:07] My mistake. 我的错
[01:08] Get your ass in the car. 快给老娘上车
[01:11] That felt right. 这感觉对了
[01:21] According to the City Council election polls, 根据市议会选举民意调查
[01:22] you’re in fourth place. 你排第四
[01:23] How is that possible when there are only three people running? 怎么可能 只有三个人在竞选啊
[01:26] A lot of people are planning to write in Kanye. 很多人计划选卡内
[01:28] And the main reason you’re in last place 而你垫底的主要原因
[01:30] is that slimy frontrunner, Steve Hobert. 是那个虚伪的领跑者史蒂夫·霍巴特
[01:32] I know. He’s dumping tons of money 我知道 他花了很多钱
[01:34] into negative ads against me. 投放关于我的负面广告
[01:35] Well, you’re my campaign manager. 你是我的竞选经理
[01:36] There must be some way to stop him. 肯定有什么办法能阻止他
[01:39] How about we take him out of the race entirely? 我们把他完全从竞选中除掉怎么样
[01:41] – How? – I did some recon. -怎么做 -我做了些侦查
[01:43] I followed him around. I got something good. 我跟踪了他 挖到了一些猛料
[01:45] What? Hookers? Drugs? 什么 妓女 还是毒品
[01:46] Nah, dude, “Grand Theft Auto” Made those cool. 不 老兄 《侠盗飞车》让这些变得很酷了
[01:48] That would get him elected. 那会让他赢得竞选的
[01:50] No, I found out that Hobert gets his feet massaged 不 我发现霍巴特每周三都会在诺瓦克
[01:52] at the same place in Norwalk every Wednesday. 同一个地方做足底按摩
[01:54] How does that help me? 这怎么能帮到我
[01:55] Because I slipped a masseuse there $5 因为我给了一个女按摩师五块钱
[01:58] and then $25, and then a Mazda Miata, 然后25块钱 然后给了辆马自达汽车
[02:00] and she told me that Hobert gets super relaxed, 接着她告诉我霍巴特会变得超级放松
[02:03] starts talking all this smack about Westport. 开始讲西港的坏话
[02:05] Apparently, he thinks this is a dinky little town 显然 他认为这是个微不足道的小镇
[02:08] and just a stepping stone to him becoming a congressman. 是个助他成为国会议员的垫脚石
[02:11] So, all we have to do is record him 所以我们只需要录下来
[02:12] bad-mouthing Westport and put it on the Internet. 他讲西港的坏话 并放到网上
[02:15] Exactly! 没错
[02:21] I will throw on one of these disguises 我会穿上一套
[02:23] that I use for my prank videos. 我拍恶作剧视频的伪装
[02:24] I will go down to the massage parlor 我会去到按摩院
[02:26] and I will record the Hobert scandal 用一架隐藏摄像机
[02:27] with a hidden camera. 录下霍巴特的丑闻
[02:29] Then I’m gonna go to my buddy’s house, 然后我会去我哥们家
[02:31] trick him into making out with me. 骗他和我亲热
[02:33] Boom! Three million views. 三百万播放有了
[02:34] No, you will not spy on Hobert. 不 你不会去监视霍巴特
[02:38] I’ll do it. 我会去
[02:39] It’s my political victory on the line, 这是我的政治胜利
[02:43] Look whose plums just dropped. 看看是谁变男人了
[02:45] I love the new Greg. 我爱新的格雷格
[02:46] Fun fact, did you know that plums 有趣的小事实 你知道李子
[02:48] were a sign of courtship in feudal Japan? 在封建日本是求爱的标志吗
[02:50] Old Greg clawing his ass back. 旧的格雷格又回来了
[02:52] So, it’s kind of weird we haven’t talked, 我们还没谈过 有点奇怪
[02:55] you know, about what happened at Stewart and Kingston’s. 关于在斯金餐厅发生的事
[02:58] You mean when I was with Andre 你是说我当时和安德烈一起
[02:59] and you were with that girl from work? 而你和那个工作上的姑娘一起吗
[03:00] Stella and I are just friends. 我跟斯特拉只是朋友
[03:02] It’s fine. 没关系
[03:03] And, uh, Andre and I aren’t — 我跟安德烈也不是…
[03:05] No, I know. I know. 不 我知道 我知道
[03:09] But we need to talk. 但我们需要谈谈
[03:12] This is really hard. 这真的很难
[03:15] Uh, I love you so much, 我真的很爱你
[03:17] but I feel like… 但我觉得…
[03:21] Like you need some space? 你可能需要一些空间
[03:23] Or were you gonna say a snack? 还是说你想要零食
[03:24] ‘Cause I have some gummy worms in the car. 因为我车里有些毛虫软糖
[03:26] – Trip. – You need some space. -特里普 -你需要一些空间
[03:30] – I get it. – You do? -我明白 -你明白
[03:31] I was kind of thinking the same thing. 我也在想同样的事
[03:33] How can we be sure that we’re meant to be together 如果我们从没和别人在一起过
[03:35] if we’ve never been with anyone else? 那我们怎么能确定我们是彼此的命中注定
[03:37] You’re not just saying that to make me feel better? 你不是为了让我好受才说的吗
[03:39] No, I even wrote it in Sharpie on my hand. 不 我甚至用记号笔写在手上了
[03:42] I ran out of space ’cause I always write too big 我地方不够了 因为我总是一开始
[03:44] in the beginning. You know? 就写很大
[03:46] I can’t believe we’re having this conversation. 我不敢相信我们在谈论这些
[03:48] Babe, it’s okay. 宝贝 没事的
[03:51] If we’re supposed to be together forever, 如果我们命中注定永远在一起
[03:53] then we’ll find our way back someday. 那我们总有一天会回到一起的
[03:58] So what do we do now? 那我们现在怎么办
[04:00] I guess, uh… 我猜…
[04:03] I’ll see ya. 回见
[04:06] Yeah, see ya. 回见
[04:08] Oh, wait, there’s something else I have to tell you. 等下 我还有别的话想跟你说
[04:10] Fuji apples, only if firm. 富士苹果 只要硬的
[04:14] Forget it. That was for my mom. 当我没说 这是要跟我妈说的
[04:35] See? 看
[04:36] Isn’t it good getting out of the house? 走出房子不是挺好的吗
[04:38] My house is my pain and I can never truly leave. 我的房子就是我的痛苦 而我将永远不能离开
[04:41] I’m seconds away from slapping you. 我离扇你只差零点零一米
[04:44] Oliver, right? 奥利弗 是吗
[04:46] You’re in my econ class. 我们上同一节经济课
[04:47] I should really deny you service 我真该拒绝为你服务
[04:49] for always acing those tests and messing up the curve. 因为你总是在测验中考得那么好
[04:52] Audra. 奥德拉
[04:53] Right. Hey. 没错 你好
[04:55] It’s nice to see you outside of school. 很高兴在学校外见到你
[04:57] Thanks. 谢谢
[04:58] Do you want a free sample? 你想要个免费样品吗
[05:00] Choose anything you want. 想要哪个都行
[05:01] If I stick my thumb in it, it becomes a sample. 如果我把拇指插进去了 那就成为样品了
[05:05] Nah. 不用了
[05:09] Thank you. 谢谢
[05:12] What the hell is wrong with you? 你有什么毛病
[05:14] She was into you! Why did you ignore her? 她很喜欢你 你为什么无视她
[05:15] I’m just not in the right place 我现在不适合
[05:17] to start something with another girl. 跟另一个女孩开展新恋情
[05:18] Well, you better get in the right place, 你最好赶快适合
[05:19] because I’m tired of this mopey Oliver. 因为我简直受够了这个消沉的奥利弗
[05:21] I miss my terrible, overconfident, douchebag Oliver. 我想念我糟糕 自负的人渣奥利弗
[05:25] For now, I’m just gonna focus on school 目前 我将专注于学校
[05:26] and getting into Harvard. 和考进哈佛
[05:27] That’s your dad in you talking. 这是你体内的老爸基因在说话
[05:29] You need to harness your inner me and sack up. 你得让你体内我的基因站起来
[05:31] I don’t need your help. Just stay out of it. 我不需要你的帮助 别掺和
[05:32] You can’t just have a work life. You need a social life! 你不能只有工作生活 你还得有社交生活
[05:35] A social life with boobs! 有乳房的社交生活
[05:39] Happy anniversary! 纪念日快乐
[05:40] I made you this licorice cake from scratch. 我从零开始 给你做的这个甘草蛋糕
[05:43] No way. A pre-World War II era dessert! 不是吧 二战时代前的甜品
[05:50] The frosting has the decadence of the Roaring Twenties. 糖霜有着咆哮年代的颓废感
[05:54] The cake is moist and somber like the Great Depression. 蛋糕就像大萧条一样潮湿忧郁
[05:57] That’s exactly what I was going for. 这正是我追求的效果
[05:59] Now, for your gift, please sit back 现在 给你的礼物 请做好
[06:01] and enjoy the show. 欣赏我的表演
[06:09] ♪ My mom’s minivan warms me to my core ♪ *我妈妈的面包车 暖到我心窝*
[06:11] ♪ I have a special secret handshake with every door ♪ *我和每扇门 都会秘密握手*
[06:13] ♪ Chariot of my mother, I could never choose another ♪ *我妈妈的战车 我绝不会另选其他*
[06:16] ♪ Your six cupholders make my little heart flutter ♪ *你的六轮杯托 让我心脏乱跳*
[06:18] ♪ Minivan, minivan, you taught me to love ♪ *面包车 面包车 教我如何去爱*
[06:20] ♪ Wrapped in your seatbelt is my favorite hug ♪ *系好安全带 是我的最爱*
[06:23] ♪ On a hot day your AC never misses ♪ *很热的天 空调不会坏*
[06:25] ♪ The air in my face is like you’re blowing me kisses ♪ *吹到我脸上的风 就像你的亲吻*
[06:29] What was that? 那是什么
[06:31] I wrote you a song. 我给你写了首歌
[06:32] About your mother’s car? 关于你妈妈的车吗
[06:34] My gift was super thoughtful, and you give me this? 我的礼物那么贴心 你就给我这个
[06:37] It had nothing to do with us. 这根本和我们无关
[06:42] The worst part is your flow is so fire, 最糟的是 你的旋律太上口了
[06:45] it’s gonna be in my head for the rest of the day! 肯定要在我脑袋里盘旋一整天了
[06:54] Thanks again for taking me out. 多谢你带我出来
[06:55] That was my first time seeing a foreign film. 那是我第一次看外国电影
[06:57] Yeah, yeah, I gathered that when you started 你开始唱字幕 而不是读字幕时
[06:59] singing the subtitles instead of reading them to yourself. 我就大概猜到了
[07:01] I thought it was a sing-a-long. 我以为是合唱
[07:02] Well, I mean, the good news is 好消息是
[07:04] that you have a really beautiful voice. 你的嗓音很好听
[07:06] Thanks. 谢谢
[07:10] Sorry, I-I-I thought you wanted to kiss me. 抱歉 我以为你想吻我
[07:12] Oh, I-I did! Um, I don’t know what happened. 是的 我不知道发生了什么
[07:14] Uh, let’s try that again. 我们再试一次
[07:16] Oh, okay. 好的
[07:20] Forehead, cheek. 额头 脸颊
[07:22] I’m starting to feel like your grandma. 我开始觉得自己是你祖母了
[07:23] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[07:24] I-I really don’t know what’s happening. 我真的不知道发生了什么
[07:26] Taylor, you’re getting out of a serious relationship. 泰勒 你刚走出一段认真的感情
[07:29] It’s just bad timing, which is unfortunate for me, 现在时机不对 这对我来说很不幸
[07:32] because…well, I really like you. 因为 我确实很喜欢你
[07:36] I guess call me, you know, 打给我吧 也许
[07:38] if you, uh, ever regain control of your body, that is. 如果你能重新恢复对你身体的掌控
[07:49] And ever since that, Oliver’s confidence has been shattered. 从那以后 奥利弗的信心就被打破了
[07:52] He even blew off Audra who works the register. 他甚至无视收银处的奥德拉
[07:55] Oh, why? Audra is so cute. 为什么 奥德拉那么可爱
[07:57] He just needs a little help getting back in the saddle. 他只是需要一点帮助 让他重回掌控
[07:59] Maybe we can help him make the first move. 也许我们可以帮他走出第一步
[08:01] Ooh, that sounds good. What’s your plan? 听起来不错 你有什么计划
[08:02] I’m an idea person. 我是出主意的人
[08:03] I don’t really have a follow-through. 我没有后续动作
[08:05] – I’m in. – Ugh, damn it. -我加入 -该死
[08:07] I keep forgetting to move that fourth chair. 我一直忘了拿走第四把椅子
[08:09] You need me. Hear me out. 你需要我 听我说完
[08:11] I know Audra’s last name from the employee roster. 我从雇员手册上知道了奥德拉的姓
[08:13] So, we can find her on Instagram 所以我们能在INS上找到她
[08:15] and message her as Oliver. 装成奥利弗给她发信息
[08:20] I hate to admit it, but I love that idea. 我讨厌承认 但我喜欢这个主意
[08:23] All we need is Oliver’s password. 我们只需要奥利弗的密码
[08:25] Well, I’ve got access to his Instagram. 我能登入他的INS
[08:27] He logged in on my phone once when he misplaced his 他有一次用我的手机登入了他的账号
[08:30] and thought I logged out because “I promised.” 并以为我已经登出了 因为”我保证了”
[08:32] Promises to kids are non-binding and hilarious. 对孩子们的承诺是滑稽又没有约束力的
[08:37] First thing we do is turn off his notifications 我们要做的第一件事就是关掉他的通知
[08:39] so he doesn’t get any alerts on his phone. 所以他不会在自己的手机上收到通知
[08:41] This is not my first stalking rodeo. 这不是我第一次跟踪表演了
[08:44] Tami, you’ve got intelligence. 塔米 你有才智
[08:45] J.D., you got style, J.D. 你有风格
[08:46] and I’ve got confidence bordering on cockiness. 我有接近于自大的自信
[08:49] And I’m the guy who doesn’t know or respect personal boundaries. 而我是一个不知道也不尊重个人界限的男人
[08:52] So I’ve been told in court. 有人在法庭上告诉我的
[08:53] Together we make one kick-ass 17-year-old boy! 我们一起 就是一个完美的17岁男孩
[08:58] I’m just gonna start things off by saying “Sup?” 我就用”怎么样”来开头吧
[09:02] Oh, my God, she sent me a smiley-face emoji. 天啊 她回复了我一个笑脸表情
[09:05] She likes me. Us. 她喜欢我 我们
[09:07] – Oliver. – Oh. Right. -奥利弗 -对
[09:08] I forgot what we were doing for a second. 我有一瞬间忘了我们在做什么
[09:17] What are you doing with Franklin’s present? 你为什么扔掉富兰克林的礼物
[09:19] You worked so hard on it. 你为之那么努力
[09:20] Yeah, that’s the point. 那就是重点
[09:21] I worked so hard on his 我为了他的礼物那么努力
[09:23] and he didn’t work hard on mine at all. 但他对我的礼物根本没用心
[09:25] He wrote me a rap song about his mother’s car. 他给我写了一首说唱 关于他妈妈的车
[09:29] I didn’t like it, so he just took off. 我不喜欢 所以他走了
[09:31] Honey, sometimes in relationships 亲爱的 有时候在恋爱关系中
[09:34] you got to fake it a little bit. 你需要稍微装一下
[09:36] Let me show you something. 我给你看点东西
[09:41] These are all gifts that your father gave me 这些都是你父亲送给我
[09:43] that I cannot stand. 但我根本搞不懂的东西
[09:45] Some sonnets written in calligraphy all titled “Katie,” 一些标题是凯蒂的十四行诗
[09:48] 26 journals that I will never use, 26本我永远也不会用的日记
[09:51] coasters with my kids’ faces on them. 印有我孩子们的脸的杯垫
[09:52] We gave you those. 我们送你的
[09:54] The point is, he’s a horrible gift giver. 重点是 他根本不会送礼物
[09:57] But also a great guy 但同时也是个很棒的人
[10:00] who might be the most genuine man I have ever met. 他可能是我见过的最真诚的人了
[10:05] I, Randall Stocktin, mail carrier, 我 兰德尔·斯托克顿 邮递员
[10:08] am off to ruin a man’s life! 要去毁掉一个人的人生了
[10:13] Anyway… 总之
[10:21] Nothing like getting your toesees pampered 辛苦送了一天快递后
[10:22] after a long day of delivering the mail. 没什么比按摩脚趾更舒爽了
[10:29] I still have to take this last one all the way to Westport. 我还得把这个快递送到西港
[10:32] Boy, is that town boring and full of idiots, eh? 老天 那个镇是不是超无聊 还有很多白痴
[10:35] Sorry, I’m here to enjoy my massage in peace, 不好意思 我是来安静地享受按摩的
[10:38] not chit chat with a stranger. 不是来和陌生人聊天的
[10:40] Well, let’s get to know each other better 那我们多多了解彼此吧
[10:42] so we’re not strangers. 这样我们就不是陌生人了
[10:43] My favorite fast track to friendship is admitting secrets. 我最爱的加速友情升温的方法是吐露秘密
[10:46] I’ll go first. 我先来
[10:47] I open Christmas cards before I deliver them. 我在送圣诞贺卡前会先打开看
[10:50] Makes me feel like I have a family. 让我感觉我也有个家
[10:52] – Now you go. – Not interested. -现在轮到你了 -不感兴趣
[10:55] Come on, it could be anything. 来嘛 什么都可以
[10:56] Maybe you enjoy littering. 或许你喜欢随手扔垃圾
[10:57] Or, I don’t know, totally random, 或者 我说不好 可能是巧合
[11:00] maybe you hate Westport as much as I do. 或许你跟我一样讨厌西港
[11:02] What did you say your name was? 你说你叫什么来着
[11:04] Randall Stocktin. 兰德尔·斯托克顿
[11:04] Well, you know what, Randall? 好吧 你知道吗 兰德尔
[11:07] You kind of remind me of somebody. 你让我想起了一个人
[11:09] Uh, uh, really? 真的吗
[11:11] Who? 谁
[11:12] My mother. 我母亲
[11:13] She also thinks I care about her thoughts 她也以为我在乎她的想法
[11:15] and talks too much. 还废话太多
[11:17] Now, if you’ll excuse me, you’ve ruined my massage. 请恕我失陪 你毁了我的按摩
[11:29] I love the smell of fresh mail. 我喜欢新鲜快递的味道
[11:33] Mail. 快递
[11:35] You know what? Tack on an extra fifty for yourself. 这样吧 多刷五十块作为你的小费
[11:37] That’s my work card, so I won’t feel it. 这是我的工作用卡 我也不在乎
[11:41] Lonnie, that’s a city credit card for town use only. 朗尼 那是市政府信用卡 只能用在镇里的事上
[11:45] Bruh, he’s paying for these massages with taxpayer dollars! 老兄 他在用纳税人的钱给按摩买单
[11:48] And we got it all on tape! He’s so busted! 我们都录下来了 他完蛋了
[11:50] Yeah, he is! 没错
[11:52] Alright, I got to bail. I got a 4:30 mammogram. 好了 我得走了 我约了四点半照乳房X光
[11:56] I really thought I wanted to be with Andre, 我真的以为我想和安德烈在一起
[11:58] but when we went to kiss, something felt off, 但当我们要接吻时 感觉不对劲
[12:01] and I-I couldn’t go through with it. 我亲不下去
[12:02] Well, you’ve been in a relationship 你从一上高中开始
[12:04] – since the beginning of high school. – That’s true. -就一直在谈恋爱 -没错
[12:06] Maybe you want a chance to be independent. 或许你想要一个独立的机会
[12:09] Do a little self-discovery. Hang out with some girlfriends. 来点自我发现 和姐妹们玩玩
[12:12] Find a hobby. Take in a sunset. 找个爱好 好好享受落日
[12:13] Wow. That’s actually great advice. 这真是好棒的建议
[12:15] Yeah. 对
[12:16] I got it from “Eat, Pray, Love.” 我是从《美食祈祷和恋爱》里学来的
[12:18] The movie, obviously. 当然是电影版
[12:20] Mama don’t read. 你妈咪不看书
[12:47] I’m still thinking about that cute checkout girl 我还在想斯金餐厅
[12:49] from Stewart and Kingston’s. 那个收银的可爱女孩
[12:51] That’s weird. Do I need to tell Dad? 太奇怪了 我需要告诉爸爸吗
[12:53] I think you two would hit it off. 我觉得你们会很谈得来
[12:54] Mom, stop meddling. I’m not gonna ask her out. 妈 别再搅合了 我不会约她出去的
[12:56] You don’t have to, 你不用这么做
[12:57] ’cause I did and she’s coming over to hang. 因为我约了 她会过来玩
[13:00] Tell me you did not call a girl from my school 告诉我你没有给我学校的姑娘打电话
[13:01] and ask her out for me. 还为了我约她出来
[13:03] Of course not, that would be crazy. 当然没有 那太疯狂了
[13:06] I just used your Instagram account 我只是用了你的INS账号
[13:07] and had Tami, J.D., and Walker help me impersonate you. 并让塔米 JD和沃克帮我装成你
[13:10] You’ve done some messed up stuff in your time, 你这辈子做过不少奇奇怪怪的事
[13:12] but this is borderline psychotic! 但这个近乎疯狂了
[13:14] You think? 真的吗
[13:15] I literally said I do not need your help! 我的原话就是我不需要你的帮助
[13:16] Which is a classic cry for help! 这是典型的需要帮助的台词啊
[13:18] All I did was invite a beautiful girl to come over 我只是邀请了一个美丽的姑娘过来
[13:21] and possibly make out with you on the couch. 还可能和你在那个沙发上亲热
[13:23] I am sorry that I am the greatest wing-woman of all time. 真抱歉我是史上最棒的把妹搭档
[13:27] When will you stop meddling in my life?! 你什么时候会不再干预我的生活
[13:29] Never. 永远不会
[13:31] I’m gonna message Audra right now and call it off. 我现在发信息奥德拉取消
[13:35] You can’t, ’cause she’s already here. 取消不了了 因为她已经到了
[13:40] Oh, and just a heads up in case she mentions it, 一个小提醒 如果她提到了
[13:42] 2018年Nicki Minaj和Cardi B应邀出席同一个派对 期间两人发生口角 后Cardi向Nicki扔了高跟鞋
[13:42] in the Nicki-Cardi B fight, you’re team Nicki! 麻辣鸡和卡迪比撕逼大战中 你挺麻辣鸡
[13:49] Okay, now you go. 好 现在轮到你说
[13:51] I’d marry Pikachu, kiss Lucario, and kill Greninja. 我会娶皮卡丘 亲路卡利欧 杀了甲贺忍蛙
[13:55] That is such a good answer. 这真是个好答案
[13:57] So, what should we do next? 那我们接下去干什么
[13:59] Want to watch a movie? 想看电影吗
[14:00] Uh, yeah, sounds good. 好啊 听着很不错
[14:01] I actually haven’t seen your favorite movie, 我其实还没看过你最爱的电影
[14:02] so do you want to watch that? 你想一起看吗
[14:04] Right. My favorite movie. 对 我最爱的电影
[14:06] I’d love to show you my favorite movie. 我非常愿意给你看我最爱的电影
[14:08] Okay, what did we say his favorite movie was? 好吧 我们谁说了他最爱的电影
[14:10] That was me. 是我
[14:13] I’m trying to remember where we can stream my favorite movie. 我在想我们可以去哪看我最爱的电影
[14:16] Which is obviously… 显然电影是…
[14:22] …”Little Women.” 《小妇人》
[14:23] See, we got this! 你瞧 我们能行
[14:24] Why “Little Women”? 为什么是《小妇人》
[14:25] J.D. is a big Timothée Chalamet-head. JD是甜茶提莫西·查拉梅的狂粉
[14:28] Ah, it’s pronounced Timo-tay, 其实正确的发音是”提莫忒”
[14:29] and he’s on his way to an Oscar, 而且他就要获得奥斯卡了
[14:31] so let’s try to be better, okay? 所以我们品味高点 好吗
[14:32] And how funny is it that we have the same favorite snack? 对了 我们竟然最爱的零食一样 多巧啊
[14:34] – So funny. – Yeah. -太巧了 -对
[14:36] Let me get our favorite snack for us to eat 我去拿我们最爱的零食
[14:39] while we watch my favorite movie. 然后一起看我最爱的电影
[14:40] That would be my favorite, Hot Cheetos. 那是我最爱的零食 辣味奇多
[14:44] But now he’s gonna eat my Cheetos. 但现在他要吃我的奇多了
[14:45] Ugh, I didn’t think this through. 我可能没考虑周全
[14:52] Oh, he’s so cute. 它真可爱
[14:54] Did you get him before or after the loss of Mr. Slytherin? 你是在斯莱特林先生去世前还是后有了它
[14:59] Mr. Slytherin? 斯莱特林先生
[15:00] – Not it! – Not it! -不是我 -不是我
[15:01] – Walker! – Yeah, that was me. -是沃克 -对 是我说的
[15:03] Mr. Slytherin is his pet snake that died. 斯莱特林先生是他的宠物蛇 但已经去世了
[15:05] It’s good to play the sympathy card. 打同情牌是很不错的一招
[15:07] That was taken from my own life by the way, so it’s personal. 话说这取材于我的个人经历 所以很私人
[15:10] You’re welcome. 不客气
[15:13] Why not get French fries? 为什么不点薯条
[15:16] The loss of any living thing is tough. 失去所有活物都很不容易
[15:19] I bet. And he died in such an unusual way. 肯定的 而且它死的如此不寻常
[15:22] Oh, yeah. It was crazy. 对 太疯狂了
[15:24] – Yeah. – I’m still waiting to process it! -是啊 -我还在等着慢慢消化这事
[15:32] Why did I just get a DM from you that said, 为什么我刚收到了你的私信说
[15:35] “The snake died on a roller coaster”? “蛇死在了过山车上”
[15:38] What did you do?! 你干了什么
[15:39] I popped into the wrong window 我打开了错误的对话框
[15:41] and texted her Instagram instead of Oliver. 发给了她 而不是奥利弗
[15:43] Oh, this is why the youngest person should handle the phone. 所以应该由在场最年轻的人拿手机
[15:46] You’re DMing me right now, 你现在在给我发私信
[15:48] but you’re sitting in front of me. 但你却坐在我面前
[15:50] What — What is going on? 怎么 怎么回事
[15:57] I’m gonna be honest. 我就实话实说了
[15:58] My mom’s the one who’s been DMing you. 是我妈妈一直在私信你
[16:00] I’ve been DMing your mother?! 我一直在和你母亲私信
[16:03] Well, yes. 这个嘛 没错
[16:05] And also her best friend and this new guy she just met. 还有她最好的朋友 还有她刚认识的男人
[16:08] And some creepy weirdo at Stewart and Kingston’s. 还有斯金餐厅的一个怪人
[16:10] Walker?! 沃克吗
[16:12] That is seriously messed up! 这简直太操蛋了
[16:14] I-I am out of here! 我走了
[16:16] Audra, wait! 奥得拉 等等
[16:17] I can explain! 我可以解释
[16:18] I think. 我想可以吧
[16:21] This is where Keith Morrison is gonna stand 这里就是基斯·莫里森之后站的地方
[16:23] when he discusses me murdering you on “Dateline.” 当他为《日界线》节目采访我为什么谋杀你的时候
[16:29] Audra, I’m so sorry. 奥德拉 真对不起
[16:31] I-I swear this was not my idea. 我发誓这不是我的主意
[16:33] I was getting over someone 我刚结束了一段恋情
[16:34] and my mom gets too involved in my life, 我妈又太干预我的生活
[16:36] even when I tell her not to. 就算我说了不让她这样
[16:39] But in this case, I’m glad she did, 但这次 我很高兴她干预了
[16:41] because if she didn’t, 因为如果她没有
[16:42] I wouldn’t have gotten to know you. 我就没法了解你了
[16:45] Believe it or not, I can totally relate. 信不信由你 我能感同身受
[16:48] – Really? – Yeah. -真的吗 -对
[16:51] See that, uh, parked car over there 看那边 那辆停着的车
[16:54] with the woman hiding behind the steering wheel? 里面还有个躲在方向盘后的女人
[16:57] That’s my mother. 那是我母亲
[16:58] Yeah. 对
[16:59] Sounds like we already have so much in common. 听上去我们已经有很多共同点了
[17:04] Uh, your mom just texted me, 你妈妈刚给我发了信息
[17:06] “Make the first move because he won’t.” “主动点 因为他不会”
[17:09] I’m not wrong! 我没说错
[17:14] When are you leaking the Hobert dirt? 你打算什么时候放出霍巴特的黑料
[17:15] – Soon. – This is gonna be big. -很快 -这事肯定很劲爆
[17:17] Like lose your marriage, live in your car big. 就像婚姻失败 住在车里这么劲爆
[17:20] Destroyyyyedd! 完犊子了
[17:21] Yeah, that sounds fantastic. 对 听起来好极了
[17:22] Are you thinking of backing out? 你是不想这么做了吗
[17:23] No, no, I’m not. 不 不 没有
[17:25] Yeah, yeah, I am. 对 是的
[17:26] You’re just a good guy. 你就是个好人
[17:27] That’s just who you are. 这就是你
[17:29] It’s not my favorite thing about you, 这不是我最喜欢你的一点
[17:30] but it’s not my least favorite. 但也不是最不喜欢的
[17:32] – Guess what is. – My pants? -猜猜最不喜欢的是什么 -我的裤子
[17:33] Yeah, dawg! 没错 哥们
[17:38] Franklin? 富兰克林
[17:39] Your mom just told me you were in the hospital. 你妈妈说你刚才去医院了
[17:41] Yeah. Sorry for missing your calls. 对 抱歉没接到你的电话
[17:43] I had an allergic reaction to the licorice cake. 我对甘草蛋糕过敏了
[17:46] Oh, my God! 天呐
[17:47] How did you not know you were allergic to licorice? 你怎么会不知道你对甘草过敏呢
[17:50] Oh, I knew, but you worked so hard on the cake. 我知道 但你在那个蛋糕上付出了好多心血
[17:52] Obviously I’d roll the dice on a near-death experience 显然我堵了一把 宁愿选了濒死经历
[17:55] over hurting your feelings. 也不愿伤害你的感情
[17:56] That is so sweet. 你太好了
[17:57] Is that why you left without saying anything? 所以你走的时候才什么都没说吗
[18:00] Yeah, my tongue started swelling pretty quickly. 对 我的舌头肿得很快
[18:02] Once it feels like a sweet potato, I know it’s time to jet. 一旦感觉像个红薯后 我就知道该闪人了
[18:05] I wish you’d said something. 我希望你能告诉我
[18:07] All this whole time, I thought you were mad at me 一直以来 我以为你在生我的气
[18:08] because I didn’t like your rap. 因为我不喜欢你的说唱
[18:10] I mean, I liked it. 我是说我喜欢
[18:11] I just thought for an anniversary gift, 我只是觉得作为周年礼物
[18:13] it was…confusing. 有点…令人困惑
[18:15] The worst part about choking on my tongue 舌头肿得让我无法说话 但最糟的是
[18:16] was that I didn’t get a chance to explain. 我没机会向你解释
[18:19] The minivan is where we shared that piece of gum, boo. 面包车是我们分享口香糖的地方 宝贝
[18:22] I love that car because it reminds me of you. 我喜欢那辆车 因为它让我想起你
[18:24] Oh, man! More bars! 老天 还有糖果
[18:26] I’ve got to get back in the studio. 我得回工作室了
[18:50] One cheeseburger taco, please. 一个芝士汉堡玉米煎饼
[18:57] Trip? 特里普
[18:59] Taylor? 泰勒
[19:00] What are you doing here? 你来这干什么
[19:01] I-I don’t know. 我不知道
[19:03] This is kind of our happy place. 这里有我们美好的回忆
[19:06] I mean, remember how psyched you were 还记得你第一次吃到
[19:07] the first time you had your first cheeseburger taco? 芝士汉堡玉米煎饼时有多兴奋吗
[19:10] If the cheeseburger taco could happen, 如果芝士汉堡玉米煎饼能存在
[19:12] then anything is possible. 那一切皆有可能
[19:15] I really missed you, 我真的很想你
[19:18] and through our time apart, I realized 在我们分开的时间里 我发现
[19:19] the only person I ever want to be with is you. 我只想跟你在一起
[19:24] Break over? 分手结束
[19:26] I’m sorry, I actually need a little more time. 抱歉 我需要更多时间
[19:35] Okay, that’s enough time. 好了 时间够了
[19:37] Break over. 分手结束
[19:44] I have to admit, I did enjoy my time alone. 我不得不承认 我挺享受一个人的时间
[19:47] I really dug down deep and found myself. 我下了功夫 发现了自我
[19:49] Yeah, it was a long afternoon for me too. 对 那对我来说也是个漫长的下午
[19:53] Look at that. 瞧瞧
[19:56] We made our way back. 我们和好了
[20:04] This is the best day ever! 今天是最好的一天了
[20:17] I’m sorry for hacking into your account. 我很抱歉我黑进了你的账户
[20:19] You should be, because you created a huge mess. 你确实该抱歉 因为你制造了一个大烂摊子
[20:22] But I know you were just giving me the nudge I needed 但我知道你只是必要地推了我一把
[20:24] to get my confidence back. 让我找回信心
[20:25] What I’m hearing is, it all worked out 我听到的是 一切都解决了
[20:27] because I got involved. 全靠我的干预
[20:29] No, it worked out because she realized 不 一切都解决了是因为她意识到
[20:30] what an awesome guy I am. 我是个超酷的人
[20:32] There’s my arrogant douchebag. 我自大臭屁的破儿子又回来了
[20:44] Hobert decided to drop out of the race. 霍伯特决定退出竞选了
[20:47] Look at that! 你瞧瞧
[20:48] Justice prevailed and you didn’t even 正义赢了 你都不需要
[20:50] have to use that dirt on him. 用他的黑料对付他
[20:51] Yeah, he just decided to — 对 他就这么决定
[20:54] Lonnie, what did you do? 朗尼 你干了什么
[20:57] How dare you, sir. 你怎么敢指责我 先生
[21:00] Okay, I just showed Hobert the video and he decided, 好吧 我只是给霍伯特看了视频 他就决定
[21:02] all on his own, 他自己的决定
[21:03] that it was best for him to drop out of the race, 他最好退出竞选
[21:05] which is good for Westport and good for you. 这对西港和你来说都是好事
[21:08] And we got to play dress up. 而且我们可以玩装扮游戏了
[21:10] There ya go! 没错
[21:11] How about we dress up like a couple of 80-year-olds 不如我们打扮成八十岁的老头
[21:13] and go take a water aerobics class at the Y? 去健身房参加水中有氧健身操
[21:15] I’m not gonna do that. 我才不这么做
[21:16] Well, you know where I’ll be. 那行 反正你知道我在哪
美式主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第5季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第5季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme