Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美式主妇(American Housewife)第5季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美式主妇(American Housewife)第5季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] All done. 完成
[00:09] Perfect! 完美
[00:10] Now I’m ready for “Crazy Hair Day” At school. 现在我已经准备好参加学校的”疯狂发型日”了
[00:13] What about you, Franklin? 你呢 富兰克林
[00:14] No one messes with my hair, man. 没人能动我的头发 老兄
[00:17] I was just doing the 10-year update on our will, 我刚刚在做我们遗嘱十年一轮的更新
[00:19] and I discovered my parents are still the kids’ guardians 我发现如果我们发生意外
[00:21] if anything happens to us. 我父母还是孩子们的监护人
[00:23] Why did we ever choose them? 我们当初为什么会选他们
[00:24] Well, that’s when we thought they were good people, 当时我们还以为他们是好人
[00:26] before we discovered that my dad had a secret family 直到我发现我爸过去40年里
[00:28] for the last 40 years. 在外面还有个秘密家庭
[00:30] Oh, man, that was hilarious! 天啊 太好笑了
[00:32] Best Turkey Day ever. 有史以来最棒的感恩节
[00:35] Obviously deeply painful for you. 显然对你来说很痛苦
[00:38] Taylor doesn’t need a guardian anymore. 泰勒已经不需要监护人了
[00:39] Oliver’s almost 18, but we still need one for Anna-Kat. 奥利弗也快18了 但我们得给安娜凯特找一个
[00:42] So I was thinking that we each make a list — 我觉得我们两个都先列张表
[00:44] Leave me out of this. 别带上我
[00:46] That is your area. 这是你负责的领域
[00:48] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[00:49] Wills and legal guardians are your area. 遗嘱和法定监护人是你的领域
[00:52] Also, paperwork, telling the kids when a pet dies, 还有文书工作 告诉孩子们宠物死了
[00:54] and doom and gloom. 和杞人忧天
[00:56] The world’s an unpredictable place. 世界本就是不可预测的
[00:57] That’s why people have insurance. 因此人们有保险
[00:58] And 14 cases of baked beans in the garage. 还需要在车库里备十四箱烘豆
[01:02] You laugh, but when society collapses, 你笑吧 但等社会崩溃时
[01:04] baked beans will be the currency. 烘豆会变成硬通货
[01:05] That’s why this is your area. 所以这是你的领域
[01:07] You wake up in the middle of the night 你在半夜醒过来
[01:09] worried about dying in a plane crash. 会担心死于空难
[01:11] If I wake up in the middle of the night, 如果我在半夜醒过来
[01:12] I turn on the TV and watch “Indian Matchmaking.” 我会打开电视看《印度媒婆》
[01:15] Feels like I have all the terrible areas. 感觉所有糟糕的领域都是我负责
[01:17] What are yours? 你的领域是什么
[01:20] Hey, all you real mothers. 你们好 真正的母亲们
[01:21] Today I am showing my husband all the sucky things 今天我要跟我丈夫展示作为一个母亲
[01:24] that fall under my area as a mother. 要负责的一些糟糕领域
[01:27] First up, “Refrigerator Smell Police.” 首先是 “冰箱气味警察”
[01:36] Still got another week in it. 还能再放一个星期
[01:38] Plus, extra probiotics. 还能有更多益生菌
[01:46] I don’t know about you mommies, 我不知道你们是怎么做的
[01:48] but I have got a whole system for batteries. 但我有一整套用电池的流程
[01:51] When the TV remote loses its oomph, 当电视遥控器失灵了
[01:53] I put fresh batteries in 我会把新电池放进去
[01:54] and shuffle the weak batteries down the line. 然后把旧电池逐级再利用
[01:56] It goes kids’ toys, then junk-drawer flashlight, 顺序是孩子们的玩具 杂物抽屉里的手电筒
[01:59] then smoke detectors. 最后是烟雾检测器
[02:00] So our smoke detectors aren’t working? 所以我们的烟雾检测器不工作吗
[02:01] Relax, it’s a rental. 放心 是租的
[02:02] But your family isn’t a rental. 但家又不是租来的
[02:04] Oh, if only, right? 是就好了 对吗
[02:19] Ha. You missed. 你失手了
[02:21] This time I won’t. 这次我不会了
[02:25] What the hell? Now I have to change! 搞什么 现在我得换衣服了
[02:28] Good idea. Start with your face. 好主意 从脸开始换吧
[02:30] Stop it, both of you! 停下 你们俩都是
[02:31] This is my least favorite area — 这是我最讨厌的领域
[02:33] refereeing these two. 给他俩调解
[02:34] He started it! 是他挑起来的
[02:35] What have you ever started, 你又干过什么呢
[02:36] besides the slow death of my brain cells when you talk? 除了用你的话让我的脑细胞缓慢死亡以外
[02:39] Hey, instead of always turning on each other, 你们能不能不要总是惹恼彼此
[02:41] you are going to support each other. 你们应该支持彼此
[02:43] As a matter of fact, you are going to learn 事实上 你们要去学习
[02:45] what it means to support family 支持家庭意味着什么
[02:47] by hanging your father’s campaign signs around town. 通过把你们爸爸的竞选标语挂满整个小镇
[02:50] Aw, honey, thank you — 宝贝 谢谢你
[02:51] Because he’s running for City Council for some dumbass reason. 因为他为了一些很蠢的理由在竞选市议会
[02:53] A little premature with my gratitude. That’s on me. 我感激得太早了 怪我
[02:56] How much trouble will we get in if, like, say, 我们会惹上麻烦吗 如果
[02:58] you found these in a trash can two blocks away? 你在两个街区外的垃圾桶里发现了这些标语
[03:00] Hypothetically speaking. 我只是假设
[03:02] Oh, great job, genius. Now we can’t do that. 干得好 天才 现在我们没法这么干了
[03:04] They don’t know that. I said “Hypothetically.” 他们又不知道 我说了假设了
[03:06] I can’t believe you, Taylor. 我简直不敢相信 泰勒
[03:08] Geez, Mom, fine. 天啊 妈妈 好吧
[03:09] We won’t put them in the trash cans. 我们不会把它们扔到垃圾桶里
[03:11] No, not that. 不 不是那个
[03:12] You actually used the word “Hypothetically” correctly. 你居然把”假设”这个词用对了
[03:21] Hey, big guy! 大块头
[03:23] Looks like you’re really chewing on something. 你看起来很忙啊
[03:25] Franklin shouldn’t you be with Anna-Kat? 富兰克林 你不是应该跟安娜凯特在一起吗
[03:29] I needed a little break from the old ball and chain. 我得从甜蜜的枷锁中喘口气
[03:31] You know how it is. 你知道的
[03:32] Plus, she’s playing cards with her grandma. 再说了 她现在跟她奶奶打牌呢
[03:36] As Peter Frampton once said to me on a transatlantic flight, 就像彼得·弗兰普顿在一次跨大西洋航班中跟我说的
[03:40] let’s see ’em. 让我看看它们
[03:44] Oh, so you have nothing. I have a flush. 你什么都没有 而我是同花
[03:46] I win. 我赢了
[03:47] Well, you told me to go all-in! 是你叫我全压的
[03:50] That was my whole allowance. 那是我所有的零花钱
[03:52] You still have Christmas money, don’t you? 你还有圣诞节红包 不是吗
[03:54] Let’s play again. 我们再来
[03:56] So, what’s going on? 你在干什么
[03:57] I’m just trying to figure out if something were to happen 我只是想弄清楚
[03:59] to Katie and me, who would take care of… 如果我和凯蒂出了意外 谁会照顾
[04:02] Luthor. 卢瑟
[04:06] Life, death, animal companions. 生 死 动物伴侣
[04:08] You’re dealing with all the big ones. 你处理的都是大事
[04:10] Katie and I have always said we want…Luthor 凯蒂和我一直说我们想
[04:13] to go to someone in the family, 在家里找个人照顾卢瑟
[04:14] but there aren’t a lot of great candidates. 但是没有很多好的选择
[04:16] What about Kathryn? 凯瑟琳怎么样
[04:18] Would you like a little treat? 你要吃点东西吗
[04:22] Yeah, just to take the edge off. 就用这个来填肚子吧
[04:24] There you go. Good boy. 就这样 好孩子
[04:26] I guess it is just until college. 我猜得照顾到上大学
[04:28] Luthor’s going to college? 卢瑟要去上大学
[04:30] Oh, he’s not gonna be a student or anything. 他不会去当学生什么的
[04:32] He’s just auditing some classes. 只是旁听一些课程
[04:33] Oh, that makes more sense. 更说得通了
[04:37] God, I love Second Breakfast. 老天 我爱死二轮早餐了
[04:38] I know. 我知道
[04:39] You know what’s a good follow-up to waffles? 你知道吃完华夫饼吃什么最好吗
[04:41] Waffles! 华夫饼
[04:42] It’s not just about eating. 不仅仅因为吃的
[04:43] It’s about having people to talk to who aren’t named Greg. 更是因为能跟不姓格雷格的人说话
[04:46] Or Matt. 或者马特
[04:47] Or Siri. 或者语音助手
[04:49] I am all alone. 我孤身一人
[04:51] But not for long, thanks to you 但这不会持续太久 多亏了你
[04:52] swiping my potential egg donors’ names from the fertility clinic. 从生育诊所里帮我把潜在捐献者的名字偷了出来
[04:55] Now I have to find out how to meet them in person 现在我得想办法跟她们见面
[04:57] so I can make my decision. 然后才能下决定
[04:59] You need to stalk their social media. 你得偷偷关注他们的社交媒体
[05:00] That’s where you’ll find your answers. 那里你会找到答案
[05:02] That feels like an invasion of their privacy. 这有点侵犯她们的隐私吧
[05:04] Something else feels like an invasion of privacy. 有别的东西像是在侵犯她们的隐私
[05:06] What is it? 是什么呢
[05:07] Oh, yeah, you. 对了 是你
[05:08] Oh, you’re gonna end up loving me. 你最后会爱上我的
[05:10] That’s how it always is. 每次都这样
[05:11] Now, exactly who has ended up loving you? 具体有谁最后爱上你了呢
[05:14] No one yet. Yet! 暂时还没有人 是暂时而已
[05:16] Alright, send me their names. I’ll get right on it. 把他们名字发给我 我马上查查
[05:18] How long is that gonna take? 要多久
[05:19] Mm-hmm. Alright, here’s what I got. 好了 我查到了
[05:20] According to LinkedIn, uh, this one, 领英说 这位
[05:22] whose belly I would use as a charcuterie board… 小腹紧致平坦 我可以当切菜板用的女性
[05:25] is looking for a job. 正在找工作
[05:26] But this one, who, oh, just accepted my friend request 但这位 她刚通过了我的好友申请
[05:29] p-poor thing. 小可怜
[05:31] Ah, she works at a coffee shop over in Fairfield. 她在费尔菲尔德的咖啡店工作
[05:33] – Boom. – Wow. You are amazing. -搞定 -天 你真厉害
[05:36] Also a bit terrifying. 也有点吓人
[05:37] Aw, you sound like all my exes. 你的口气好像我所有前任
[05:39] Let’s go check her out now. 我们现在就去看看她
[05:41] Wait, you mean we’re going from Second Breakfast 等等 你意思是我们从第二顿早餐
[05:42] to third breakfast? This is the best day ever. 直落到第三顿早餐吗 今天真是赛高啊
[05:45] Yeah, hi, hi. 你好
[05:46] I have been here almost five minutes, 我已经坐了五分钟了
[05:48] and you have not brought me a menu. 你还没拿菜单给我
[05:51] Yeah. I didn’t order the attitude. 我可没点你这狗屁态度
[05:58] She’s pretty, friendly, 她很漂亮 友善
[06:00] and she seemed to give the exact change. 而且似乎也没找错钱
[06:02] But I don’t really feel like I have a sense of her. 但我好像对她没什么认识
[06:04] Is she smart? Is she athletic? 她聪明吗 运动神经发达吗
[06:06] What’s her teeth-to-gum ratio? I don’t want no big-gum baby. 她的牙和牙龈比例是多少 我可不想要大牙龈宝宝
[06:12] I’ll go check her out. You hang back. 我去观察她 你在这等着
[06:14] If somehow the fertility place finds out what you’re doing, 如果生育中心发现了你的所为
[06:17] they will definitely drop you as a client. 绝对会拒绝你这个客户的
[06:18] Oh, you’re the best. 你最好了
[06:19] I’m naming this baby after you. 我要用你名字给宝宝命名
[06:21] Oh, my God. Really? 天呐 真的吗
[06:23] Actually, let me think about it. 其实 让我再考虑一下
[06:24] Maybe just something with a “K.” 或许就选个K开头的名字
[06:26] Don’t hold me to that. 我不能保证
[06:30] Hi. I need three lattes — 我要三杯拿铁
[06:33] one hot, one iced, and one just warm. 一杯热的 一杯冰的 一杯温的
[06:36] Shot of vanilla in the hot one, almond milk in the iced one, 热的加一份香草糖浆 冰的加杏仁奶
[06:39] and then the warm one is half-caf. 温的要半低咖啡因
[06:40] One hot vanilla latte, one iced almond milk latte, 一杯热香草拿铁 一杯冰杏仁奶拿铁
[06:43] and a half-caf latte, warm. 还有一杯温半低咖啡因拿铁
[06:45] Is that right? 对吗
[06:45] Uh, maybe. 也许对吧
[06:47] Quite the memory! 记性不错
[06:49] Very smart. 很聪明
[06:51] Okay if I pay with coins? 我可以付硬币吗
[06:57] Good hand-eye. Athletic. 手眼协调能力强 运动神经发达
[07:00] And you’re very pretty. 而且你很漂亮
[07:02] Aw. You can thank my grandmother for that. 这多亏了我外婆
[07:04] Oh, you got her genes. 你遗传了她的美貌
[07:05] No, I got her money. 不 是继承了她的遗产
[07:07] When she died, I used it to spruce myself up. 她死后 我用她的钱去整容了
[07:10] I did my lips, nose, boobs, butt, tummy. 我做了丰唇 隆鼻 隆胸 丰臀和瘦肚子
[07:12] Even got my webbed feet taken care of. 连蹼足都矫正了
[07:14] It must be nice to finally wear flip-flops. 终于能穿人字拖一定很爽吧
[07:17] Totally. 是啊
[07:18] And I know Grandma will look down on me and smile 我知道外婆从天上看见我有朝一日
[07:20] when I achieve my dream of getting on “The Bachelor.” 实现了上《单身汉》真人秀的梦想 也会笑的
[07:24] Sorry, you just failed a test 抱歉 你刚没通过
[07:25] you didn’t even know you were taking. 你不知道正在进行的测试
[07:27] But I’ll watch for you on “The Bachelor,” 但我会看你在《单身汉》的精彩表现的
[07:28] then “Bachelor in Paradise,” Then “Big Brother,” 然后是《天堂单身汉》 《老大哥》
[07:31] then “Road Rules,” Then “Celebrity Rehab.” 《道路规则》和《名人康复所》
[07:34] Thanks. 谢啦
[07:37] Welcome. Can I help you? 欢迎 有什么能帮你的
[07:39] Our dad is running for City Council. 我们爸爸要竞选市议员
[07:41] Would it be alright if we put his campaign sign 我们能把他的竞选标牌
[07:43] up in your store? 放在你店里吗
[07:44] Sure, anywhere you want. 可以 随便放哪都行
[07:48] Hand me some tape. 给我胶带
[07:49] Throw a “please” on there, and I might. 如果你礼貌点 没准我会给你
[07:51] Please hand me some tape. 麻烦你给我胶带
[07:53] – No. – Give me that. -不给 -快给我啦
[07:54] No, don’t tell me what to do! 不 别对我指手画脚
[07:59] You two are terrible. 你们太糟糕了
[08:01] I’m not interested in putting that sign up in my store 我没兴趣在店里摆那个牌子
[08:03] or voting for a man who raised such awful children. 也没兴趣投票给教出这种没家教小孩的男人
[08:07] Can’t argue with that. 我没法争辩
[08:13] There you are! 你在这啊
[08:15] Ugh! Damn it, Greg. 该死 格雷格
[08:16] I have told you about sneaking up on me. 我不是说过别偷偷在背后靠近我吗
[08:18] This is why we decided I shouldn’t have a gun. 所以我们才决定我不该有枪
[08:20] Sorry. I’m just kind of stuck on the guardian search. 抱歉 我就是在找监护人这问题上卡住了
[08:22] That is your area. 那是你的领域
[08:24] I’ve gathered that, but this is a big deal. 我知道 但这事很重要
[08:26] – Maybe together — – I don’t want to talk about it. -也许我们一起的话… -我不想聊这个
[08:28] Yeah, but I’ve gone through everyone, and the way I see it — 但我问过所有人了 在我看来…
[08:30] You don’t seem to be getting it, so let me make this clear. 你似乎没弄明白 我来跟你说清楚
[08:38] Come on. I could use your input. 别这样 我需要你的意见
[08:39] Not my area! 这不是我的领域
[08:40] You’re acting like a child. 你表现得很幼稚
[08:41] La! La! La! La-la! La! La! La! 啦啦啦 啦啦啦
[08:48] Greg, I can’t be interrupted. 格雷格 我不能被打断
[08:49] I really want to finish this chapter. 我真的很想看完这一章
[08:51] That’s your book safe where you keep your Krackel bars. 那是你的书保险箱 用来放你的巧克力棒的
[08:54] We need to talk about this. 我们得好好谈谈
[08:56] – I can’t. – Why? -我没法谈 -为什么
[08:57] Because thinking about who Anna-Kat will go to 因为思考谁来当安娜凯特的监护人
[09:00] means thinking about my baby being raised by someone else, 意味着想象我的宝贝被其他人抚养大
[09:03] about her growing up without a mom and dad. 想到她的成长过程没有爸爸妈妈
[09:06] It’s too painful. 这太痛苦了
[09:07] It upsets me, too, 我也不开心
[09:09] but that doesn’t mean we don’t have to deal with it. 但那不代表我们不用去处理
[09:11] You ignored that $60 parking ticket. 你无视了那张60块的违停罚单
[09:12] – Now it’s like $800. – Oh, damn. -现在罚金滚成800块了 -该死
[09:14] I really should pay that. 我真该去付钱了
[09:16] Eh, I’ll do it later. 迟点再去吧
[09:17] The way I see it, our only option is Kathryn. 在我看来 我们唯一的选择是凯瑟琳
[09:23] Luthor’s pretty smart. 卢瑟很聪明啊
[09:26] Sit! 坐下
[09:30] Still better than my mom. 还是比我妈强
[09:32] I’m not thrilled about her either. 我也不认为她是理想人选
[09:34] Before I even think of signing off, 在我考虑签字前
[09:37] we’re going to test her. 我们得先测试她
[09:38] That’s a great idea. 这主意很棒
[09:40] Who knows? She might surprise us. 谁知道呢 没准她会给我们惊喜
[09:41] Oh, she’s good at that. 她的确很擅长给人惊吓
[09:43] In high school, I walked in on her making out with my boyfriend. 高中那会儿 我撞见她和我男朋友亲热
[09:46] I was very surprised. 我真是惊吓极了
[09:59] Okay, to care for a child, you need the three N’s. 要照顾孩子 需要做到三件”育”结尾的事
[10:02] You have to be able to nourish, nurture, and nicely protect. 必须对孩子进行养育 培育和安全教育
[10:06] I fudged the last one to make them all N’s. 最后一项是我编的 为了全是”育”结尾
[10:09] I’m getting kind of hungry. 我肚子有点饿
[10:11] First up — nourish. 首要的是 养育
[10:14] Well, why doesn’t Grandma make you some lunch? 不如外婆给你做午饭
[10:16] Wouldn’t that be fun? 肯定会很有意思
[10:18] Oh, sure. 好啊
[10:19] I’ll make you my favorite low-calorie lunch. 我会给你做我最喜欢的低卡午餐
[10:25] Uh…Diet Coke, celery, 无糖可乐 芹菜
[10:28] and a thimble-full of cottage cheese. 再配一点点乡村芝士
[10:33] That doesn’t sound very good. 听起来不怎么样啊
[10:34] Wrong. 错
[10:36] Celery is the perfect food. 芹菜是最完美的食物
[10:38] You burn more calories chewing it than you get from it. 嚼芹菜消耗的卡路里比吃芹菜摄入的还高
[10:41] Then for dessert 至于甜点
[10:44] a nice, deep breath. 就好好深吸一口气
[10:45] Or a cigarette when you get older. 或者等你再长大点可以抽根烟
[10:48] It’s your body. 自己的身体自己做主
[10:55] Sorry I’m late. 对不起 我来晚了
[10:56] If you watch one “Ice Road Truckers,” You watch four. 如果你看一集《冰路前行》 就会忍不住看4集
[10:58] How’s it going? 情况怎么样
[10:59] My potential donor just got here 我的潜在捐赠人刚到这儿
[11:01] for her fake interview for Tami’s tape company. 塔米的胶带公司在假装面试她
[11:03] If this donor has any skeletons in her closet, 如果这个捐赠人有什么见不得人的秘密
[11:05] Tami will find them. 塔米肯定找得到
[11:06] She figured out a guy in our old neighborhood 她推测在我们以前住的街区
[11:08] was a serial killer. 有个男人是连环杀手
[11:10] Turned out he was just a lonely man who worked nights, 结果他只是一个晚上工作的孤独男人
[11:12] but the cops came and everything. 但警察什么的都出动了
[11:15] So, what would you say would be your greatest weakness? 你觉得你最大的缺点是什么
[11:18] Would you be on to me if I said I love tape too much? 如果我说我太爱胶带了 你会怀疑我吗
[11:22] I would, but I’d still fall for it. 会 但我还是愿意相信你
[11:24] Yeah. 好
[11:26] Your résumé is really impressive. 你的简历很惊艳
[11:28] Just a few final questions. 最后问几个问题
[11:29] Does your family have any hereditary baldness, 你的家族有没有秃头
[11:31] mental illness, or drug addiction? 精神疾病 和药物上瘾的遗传史
[11:32] Yes, yes, and yes. 有 有 也有
[11:35] Uh, the interview’s for a receptionist. 这个面试是招聘前台
[11:37] Are these appropriate questions? 问这些问题是不是不合适
[11:39] You’re right. 你说得没错
[11:39] I’m so sorry if I was unprofessional. 如果我表现得不够专业 我向你道歉
[11:42] You want to go to the bathroom and smoke a doobie? 你想去卫生间抽根大麻烟吗
[11:44] I’m sorry, but I don’t want this job. 对不起 但我不想应征这份工作了
[11:46] Thank you for your time. 感谢你抽时间来面试我
[11:52] Well, she cut that kind of short. 她提前结束面试了
[11:54] Did you really think 你真的以为
[11:55] she was gonna go to the bathroom with you and do drugs? 她会和你去卫生间吸毒吗
[11:57] You have drugs? 你有毒品吗
[11:57] Well, maybe she thought I was an undercover cop. 也许她以为我是名卧底警察
[11:59] I get that a lot. 很多人都这么以为
[12:00] Oh, she left her keys. I’m gonna try to catch her. 她把钥匙落这了 我去追她
[12:04] I, uh — I was joking, officer. 我开玩笑的 警官
[12:06] No drugs for me. I’m a good boy. 我不要毒品 我是个好孩子
[12:08] Unless you’re not a cop and you do have drugs. 除非你不是警察 你有毒品
[12:10] Then I am a very, very… bad boy. 那我就是个非常非常坏的孩子
[12:17] So your mom tells me someone at school’s been bad-mouthing you. 你妈妈跟我说学校里有人在背后说你坏话
[12:20] Yeah. 是的
[12:22] Chardonnay Linstrum. 霞多丽·林斯特姆
[12:24] Here’s what you do. 你应该这么做
[12:25] You’ve gotta hit Chardonnay where it hurts. 你要猛击霞多丽的痛处
[12:28] Steal her boyfriend right in front of her nose, 明目张胆地抢她男朋友
[12:29] then turn to her and say, 然后再跟她说
[12:31] “I don’t want him. I just don’t want you to have him.” “我不喜欢他 我只是不想让你得到他”
[12:33] She doesn’t have a boyfriend. 她没有男朋友
[12:34] Oh, well, then just cut the brakes on her bicycle. 那你就把她自行车的刹车线剪断
[12:38] Anna-Kat, maybe you should get started on your homework. 安娜凯特 也许你应该开始写作业了
[12:42] – See ya, Grandma. – Alright, sweetie. -再见 外婆 -好的 亲爱的
[12:44] Don’t do any of that. 不许那么做
[12:47] The good thing about the name Chardonnay 叫霞多丽有一个优点
[12:48] is she won’t have to change it when she becomes a stripper. 等她当了脱衣舞娘 就不用改名字了
[12:53] So, she can’t nourish or nurture. 所以她既养育不好又培育不好
[12:56] Let’s not give up yet. 先别放弃
[12:57] We still have the last “N” — nicely protect. 我们还有最后一个”育” “安全教育”
[12:59] Nicely protect? That’s so lame. “安全教育” 这名称也太烂了
[13:02] You came up with it. 是你想的
[13:03] Oh, yeah. I like it. 是 我喜欢这个名字
[13:10] Mom’s gonna kill us if we don’t hang these signs up. 如果我们不挂这些牌子 妈妈会杀了我们
[13:12] Let’s get this done 我们把这事搞定
[13:12] so I don’t have to spend all day with you. 这样我就不用一整天都和你在一起了
[13:14] Dummy says what? 笨蛋说什么
[13:15] – What? – It’s just too easy. -什么 -赢你太容易了
[13:24] Lindsey? 琳赛
[13:25] Oliver, hi. 奥利弗 嗨
[13:27] I did not recognize you at first. 我一开始都没认出来你
[13:30] You changed your hair. 你换了发型
[13:31] – I like it. – Thanks. -我喜欢 -谢谢
[13:33] W-When did you get back into town? 你什么时候回来的
[13:34] I thought you said you wouldn’t be home from college until summer. 我记得你说过你夏天才会从大学回家
[13:37] Actually, um, I’ve been here for a few days. 其实 我回来有一段日子了
[13:41] You should’ve texted me, 你应该给我发短信的
[13:43] hit me up with the beep-boop-beep-boop. 电话联系我
[13:45] Sorry. I was going to, but, um… 对不起 我本来是要发的 但是
[13:48] No problem. What are you doing tomorrow? 没问题 你明天有事吗
[13:49] I cannot promise as much fun as when we went to prom, 我不敢保证会像参加毕业舞会那么有趣
[13:52] but I’ll do my best. 但我会全力以赴的
[13:54] Tomorrow is really booked. 我明天没时间
[13:55] How about the day after? 那后天呢
[13:57] I’m sorry, Oliver, I’m only back in town for a little while 对不起 奥利弗 我就回来待几天
[14:00] and I’ve got a lot of people to see. 我还要见很多人
[14:02] Okay, yeah. 好的
[14:03] That’s okay. I’m super busy, too. 没事 我也超级忙
[14:06] I’ve got school stuff, 我要忙学校的东西
[14:07] before-school stuff, after-school stuff. 忙校前的事情 校后的事情
[14:10] It’s quite a bit of school… and stuff. 就是很多学校的事情
[14:13] Well, it was good seeing you. 见到你很开心
[14:17] Hi, Taylor. 你好 泰勒
[14:23] Dude, that was rough. 兄弟 刚才有点难堪啊
[14:24] Thanks. Didn’t notice. 谢谢 你不说我都没注意到
[14:27] I’m sorry. 我很遗憾
[14:28] I know you really liked her. 我知道你以前很喜欢她
[14:30] We’ve been talking since she went away to college. 她去大学后我们也有保持联系
[14:32] Not anything serious, 没认真说过什么
[14:34] but I thought she at least kind of liked me. 但我本以为她对我多少有点好感
[14:36] I feel so stupid. 我觉得自己好蠢
[14:38] You’re not stupid. 你不蠢
[14:39] She is if she doesn’t realize how awesome you are. 如果她没意识到你有多好 那她才蠢
[14:42] It’s okay. You don’t have to say that. 没事 你不用说这种话
[14:43] I mean it. She’s totally missing out. 我是认真的 是她错过你
[14:46] And if it helps, I know how you feel. 如果有帮助的话 我知道你的感受
[14:48] I finally got the nerve to go for coffee with Andre, 我终于鼓起勇气和安德烈一起喝咖啡
[14:51] the TA I’ve been flirting with all semester, 就是那个和我调情一学期的助教
[14:54] and I run into Trip. 然后我碰到了特里普
[14:55] And he’s there with some girl from work. 然后他和一个女同事也在那
[14:57] Yeah, what’s going on with that? 那是怎么回事
[14:58] No idea. 我不知道
[15:00] We haven’t talked about it. It’s super weird. 我们还没谈过这件事 感觉非常怪
[15:03] Look, I know you would never purposely hurt Trip. 听着 我知道你从没想过故意让特里普受伤
[15:07] So whatever you decide, I’ve got your back. 所以无论你做什么决定 我都支持你
[15:15] We actually had a nice interaction. 我们真的有了一次良好的沟通
[15:16] Yeah, look at that. 是啊 我们做到了
[15:18] Lindsey’s hair looked stupid. 琳赛的发型很蠢
[15:19] And I’m sure the girl Trip was with had stupid hair, too. 我敢说跟特里普在一起的女生发型也很蠢
[15:23] I would give you a supportive hug right now, 现在我本可以给你一个支持的拥抱
[15:25] but that’d be so lame. 但那样也太烂俗了
[15:26] Yeah, really not cool. 是啊 确实不酷
[15:30] We could, and then make fun of each other afterward? 我们可以抱 然后再拿这个开彼此玩笑
[15:32] I’m in. 可以
[15:39] – Loser. – Dork. -废物 -呆子
[15:41] That’s better. 这样好多了
[15:44] You know what? 你知道吗
[15:45] Feels like we’re putting too much pressure 我觉得我们对测试凯瑟琳这件事
[15:46] on these Kathryn tests. 施加太大的压力了
[15:48] Yeah. All she really has to do is keep Anna-Kat safe. 没错 她只要保证安娜凯特的安全就好
[15:51] That’s right. They’re at the park right now, 是的 她们现在在公园
[15:52] and I don’t hear any sirens, so I think we’re good. 而我没听到任何警笛声 所以应该还好
[15:58] – Where’s Anna-Kat? – Well, at the park. -安娜凯特在哪儿 -在公园
[16:00] You told me to take her there. 你让我带她去的
[16:03] And you just left her? You’re supposed to stay! 你就把她留在那了 你应该留下陪她啊
[16:05] Well, you never said anything about staying. 你从没说过任何让我留下的话
[16:08] Well, I would never have agreed to take her 我要是知道
[16:10] – if I’d known that. – Oh, my God. -肯定不会同意带她去的 -天啊
[16:12] So you think it’s okay to just leave a little girl 所以你觉得让那么小的小女孩自己留在公园
[16:13] alone at the park?! 没问题吗
[16:15] The way that your voice is getting all high-pitched 你声音变得又尖又高
[16:17] tells me you don’t think it is. 告诉我你不这么觉得
[16:24] Wonder where he’s off to in such a hurry. 不知道他这么着急去哪儿
[16:38] I can’t believe she left Anna-Kat at the park. 我不敢相信她把安娜凯特留在公园
[16:40] I got her. She’s safe. 我接到了她 她很安全
[16:42] There was a minor freak-out on the car ride home, but… 回家路上 在车里有次小崩溃 但…
[16:44] she calmed me down. 她让我平静下来了
[16:46] I told you that my mom was a bad idea. 我跟你说了我妈不靠谱
[16:48] We just have to make sure that neither one of us ever dies. 我们只需确保我们俩谁也别死
[16:51] So start chewing your cereal a little quieter. 所以现在开始 嚼麦片的时候小点声
[16:54] That’s the biggest threat to your life that I see. 依我看 那是对你生命最大的威胁
[16:55] Amazing. 太棒了
[16:57] Oh, you have to do my hair like this every day. 你得每天都这么帮我弄头发才行
[17:00] Okay. 好啊
[17:03] I love you, Grandma. 我爱你 姥姥
[17:04] Oh, I love you, too, kiddo. 我也爱你 孩子
[17:07] We forgot the most important “N.” 我们忘了最重要的一点
[17:09] Love. Well, look at that. 就是”爱” 看啊
[17:12] Maybe my mom is the perfect choice. 也许我妈是完美的选择
[17:15] I always wanted a little girl. 我一直想要个小姑娘
[17:17] Well, maybe not perfect, but fine. 也许谈不上完美 但够了
[17:25] Can we talk to you for a second, Mom? 我们能和你谈一下吗 老妈
[17:27] Okay, so I-I took $20 out of your wallet. 好了 我确实从你钱包里拿了20块
[17:31] I was gonna put it back. 我准备放回去的
[17:32] Not that. 不是那个
[17:33] Greg and I have been thinking about it, 我和格雷格一直在想
[17:35] and we have decided that if anything were to happen to us, 现在我们决定了 如果我们俩发生意外
[17:38] you would be the best person to be Anna-Kat’s guardian. 你将是最适合安娜凯特的监护人
[17:44] Are you out of your minds? 你们俩疯了吗
[17:47] There is no way I’m taking Anna-Kat. 我绝不可能抚养安娜凯特的
[17:50] God, I thought I was a bad parent. 天啊 我还觉得自己是个坏家长呢
[17:51] You two are even worse, trying to pawn her off on me. 你们俩更糟 想把她甩给我
[17:54] But she loves you, Mom. 但她爱你 老妈
[17:55] That is the most important thing. 那是最重要的
[17:57] Look, and I love her, too. 听着 我也爱她
[17:58] But I am done raising kids. 但我受够养孩子了
[18:01] Now, I will go and visit her in the, uh — 我会去探望她的
[18:03] oh, what is that place where they put kids 他们把没有父母的孩子
[18:05] who don’t have any parents? 送去的那个地方叫什么来着
[18:07] The orphanage? 孤儿院
[18:08] Yes, the orphanage. 对 孤儿院
[18:11] Okay, guess we’re back to making sure that we don’t die. 好吧 看来我们回到确保我们俩别死这块了
[18:14] Relax. 别担心
[18:15] You guys can totally die whenever you want. 你们想什么时候死都行
[18:18] I’m 19. 我19了
[18:18] If anything happens, I’ll take care of Anna-Kat. 如果发生任何意外 我会照顾安娜凯特的
[18:21] And I’ll be there to help. 我也会去帮忙的
[18:23] Really? You guys would do that? 真的吗 你们愿意这么做吗
[18:26] Of course. 当然
[18:27] Siblings take care of each other. 兄弟姐妹会互相照顾的
[18:28] And if you two croak soon, I think we have a chance 而且如果你们俩很快就死 我们应该还有机会
[18:30] of really turning the kid around. 让那孩子回到正道上
[18:32] Of course. The kids! 当然了 孩子们
[18:34] Yes. 是的
[18:35] Nobody can take better care of this family than this family. 没有人能比这个家更好地照顾这个家
[18:39] It was right in front of us the whole time! 正确答案一直都在我们眼前
[18:40] I’m so proud of you guys. 我真为你们感到骄傲
[18:42] Now that I know that Anna-Kat is going to be 现在我知道安娜凯特
[18:43] in the best of hands, I can go back… 会被好好照顾 我能回到
[18:46] to looking forward to death. 等死的状态了
[18:48] Okay, I took Luthor for a walk. 我带卢瑟出去散步了
[18:52] Where is he? 它在哪儿
[18:53] What, I have to stay with the dog, too? 什么 我跟狗也得待在一块吗
[19:03] How about Taylor and Oliver getting along? 谁能想到泰勒和奥利弗也能好好的呢
[19:06] I just wanted them out of the house 我只是不想让他们俩在房子里
[19:07] because they were annoying me, but it actually worked. 因为他们太烦人了 但竟然管用
[19:11] I’m the best mother of all time. 我真是有史以来最棒的母亲
[19:12] I don’t get any credit at all? 我没有任何作用吗
[19:13] Nope, credit’s my area. 没有 称赞是我的领域
[19:15] Your area is pretending like you’re not checking out 你的领域是在看皮克斯电影时
[19:17] the moms in the Pixar movies. 假装没有看其他美女妈妈
[19:20] Yeah, I notice. 没错 我注意到了
[19:28] I want some new areas. 我想要些新领域
[19:30] I don’t know. Your areas are pretty sexy — 我说不好 你的领域多性感啊
[19:32] keeping us all safe, making sure there’s food on the table, 保证我们的安全 确保餐桌上有食物
[19:35] being the man of the house. 成为一家之主
[19:36] Can we say “Person of the house”? 我们改成”一家之人”怎么样
[19:38] – Less sexy. – Right. Continue. -没那么性感了 -没错 继续
[19:40] You being so good at your areas 你对你的领域那么拿手
[19:42] makes me want to give you access to my areas. 让我想给你些接近我的领域的权限了
[19:45] Yeah? 是吗
[19:46] Yeah. 是的
[19:48] Luthor just dropped a dead rat on my pillow! 卢瑟在我枕头上扔了一只死老鼠
[19:52] That’s your area. 那是你的领域
[19:53] Go get it, person of the house. 去吧 一家之人
[20:03] I have chosen Jillian as my egg donor. 我选了吉莉安作为我的卵子捐献认
[20:05] Based on what? Not getting high with Tami? 基于什么 不跟塔米一起吸毒吗
[20:08] Well, she is Korean, which will make my parents happy, 她是韩国人 这会让我父母高兴
[20:11] and on top of that, I really like her. 另外 我真的很喜欢她
[20:13] When I brought her keys, we had a quick chat. 我给她钥匙时 我们简短地聊了聊
[20:14] I thought we agreed that it was dangerous for you 我以为我们已经达成共识
[20:16] to interact with her. 你和她接触很危险
[20:17] Oh, it was only for a second. 只是很短地聊了聊
[20:18] Turns out she went to Yale on a tennis scholarship, 发现她因为网球奖学金去了耶鲁
[20:21] so my kid will be smart and athletic. 所以我的孩子会又聪明又会运动
[20:23] Plus, she’s a great singer. 另外 她歌声很美
[20:24] You got all that from handing her her keys? 你给她钥匙就知道了这么多
[20:26] No! We met up at a piano bar later. 不 我们之后在一个钢琴酒吧见面了
[20:28] After our third martini, we sang every song from “Annie.” 喝了三杯马天尼之后 我们唱了歌单上的所有歌
[20:31] The crowd went crazy. Not in a good way. 人们都疯了 不是好的那种
[20:33] So you went on a date? 所以你跟她约会了
[20:34] No! I just wanted one-on-one time 不 我只是想有个一对一的时间
[20:36] so I could find out more about her. 让我更了解她
[20:39] Did you tell her you were gay? 你告诉她你喜欢男人了吗
[20:40] – No, it didn’t come up. – Did you pay for her drinks? -不 没提到 -你付了酒钱吗
[20:42] – Of course I did. – You were on a date. -当然 -你跟她约会了
[20:44] No, I wasn’t. We were just having fun. 不 我没有 我们只是玩乐
[20:46] I walked her to her car, kissed her on the cheek, 我送她上车 亲了她的脸颊
[20:48] and we’re going out to dinner on Friday night. 我们周五晚上会出去吃晚餐
[20:50] Oh, my God. 天啊
[20:51] I’m dating my future child’s egg donor! 我在跟我未来孩子的卵子捐赠人约会
[20:54] Nice, bro. Killin’ it. 真不错 哥们
[20:57] Oh, that’s her. 是她
[20:59] Hey, babe. 亲爱的
[21:00] Oh, my God. I can’t stop. 天啊 我停不下来
美式主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第5季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第5季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme