Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美式主妇(American Housewife)第5季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美式主妇(American Housewife)第5季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] And then you go like this. 然后像这样跳
[00:05] And then the music goes dah dah dah dah-dah-dah, 接着音乐会变成哒哒哒哒
[00:07] and then you finish like this. 最后用这姿势结尾
[00:11] Do you think I’ll make the cheer squad? 你觉得我能选上啦啦队吗
[00:13] Can I be frank with you? 我能实话实说吗
[00:14] Of course. After all, your podcast is called 当然 毕竟你的播客就叫
[00:17] “Getting Frank With Franklin.” “与富兰克林实话实说”
[00:18] Frankly, you were amazing. 实话说 你棒极了
[00:20] I only wish my listeners could see your routine. 多希望我的听众们能看到你跳舞的样子
[00:23] I’m your only listener, so technically, they can. 我是你唯一的听众 严格来说 他们可以
[00:26] Today’s episode was written, 今天的节目由我富兰克林
[00:27] produced, and edited by me, Franklin. 撰稿 制作和编辑
[00:29] And our outro today was performed by me, also Franklin. 今天的结尾部分也由我富兰克林表演
[00:33] ♪ Getting Frank with F-F-F-F-Franklin ♪ ♪与富-富-富-富兰克林一起实话实说♪
[00:37] That was my 99th episode. 那是我第九十九期节目
[00:40] Wow. You should do something special for your 100th. 你应该在一百期的时候来点特别的
[00:43] Yeah. Maybe you could have a guest other than me. 对啊 也许除了我以外你能再邀请个嘉宾
[00:45] Mrs. Otto, I’ve always wanted to know 奥图太太 我一直想知道
[00:47] who the woman is behind the laundry basket. 拿着洗衣筐的女士是一个怎样的人
[00:49] Would you be my guest on the 100th episode 你愿意做我”与富兰克林实话实说”
[00:51] of “Getting Frank with Franklin”? 第一百期节目的嘉宾吗
[00:52] Here are my demands — 我有些要求
[00:54] I want a comfy chair, peanut butter pretzels, 我要张舒服的椅子 花生酱脆饼干
[00:57] and if Hollywood decides to make a TV show out of it, 如果好莱坞决定把这期制作成电视节目
[00:59] I want Scarlett Johansson to play me. 我要女神斯嘉丽·约翰逊扮演我
[01:01] Done, done, and I love the confidence, lady. 全部成交 我欣赏你的自信 女士
[01:03] You should interview the whole family. 你应该采访我们全家人
[01:05] Yes! This is going to be the best 100th episode ever! 对啊 这会成为有史以来最棒的一百期节目
[01:08] Or best 107th, 或者最棒的一百零七期
[01:10] if, as I suspect, I’ve counted wrong. 我刚才好像数错了
[01:22] I call this “Huevos Ottos.” 我称它为”奥图式煎蛋”
[01:24] It’s like Huevos Rancheros, but instead of pinto beans, 有点像墨西哥式煎蛋 但是没用斑豆
[01:26] I used bacon, ’cause that’s all you had in your meat drawer. 我用了培根 因为你们冰箱肉区只剩这个了
[01:29] And your veggie drawer. 蔬菜区也是
[01:31] Mmm, delicious. 很好吃
[01:32] Yeah, yeah. He made eggs. 他只是煮了鸡蛋 不重要
[01:34] I’m trying to tell you about the app we’re working on. 我想跟你聊聊我们在做的APP大业
[01:37] “Gyftee” is ready for a trial run, and if it’s successful, “礼物”随时可以试运行 如果成功了
[01:40] that alone will get me into Harvard. 单凭这个我就能进哈佛了
[01:41] Then Cooper will roll up his sleeves, 然后库珀会卷起袖子
[01:43] buckle down, and buy his way in. 全力以赴 花钱进去
[01:46] Has anybody seen my Oranginas? 有人看见我的果汁汽水了吗
[01:48] Oh, Cooper and I drank them. 我和库珀喝掉了
[01:49] I was expecting juice, 我本来以为是果汁
[01:51] but it was more like orange soda 但它更像是
[01:52] that didn’t have the courage of its conviction. 信念不坚定的橘子汽水
[01:54] They had a Post-it with my name on it. 上面可是贴了我的名字啊
[01:56] I’ll just buy some more. 我再去买点吧
[01:57] There you go. Give ’em hell, honey! 又来了 快教训教训他们 亲爱的
[02:00] Mr. Otto, would it be okay if I used your office 奥图先生 我能借用你的办公室
[02:02] to interview people for my 100th podcast? 来为我的第一百期播客做采访吗
[02:05] It has the best acoustics in the house 那里是房子里收声效果最好的地方
[02:06] and your desk chair is good for my sciatica. 你的办公椅也能缓解我的坐骨神经痛
[02:08] Of course. Wow, 100 episodes. 当然 第一百期节目啊
[02:11] I gotta say, I’m impressed 我得说
[02:12] with your stick-to-itiveness, Franklin. 你的坚持不懈让我佩服不已 富兰克林
[02:14] Speaking of which, Katie, how’s your mommy vlog going? 说起这个 凯蒂 你的妈咪视频博客做得怎么样
[02:16] You haven’t done an entry in a week. 你已经有一星期没做视频了
[02:17] I don’t know, Greg. 我不知道 格雷格
[02:18] How are those dumbbells in the garage 你四年前买的 现在堆在车库里的哑铃
[02:19] you bought four years ago? 你怎么没用
[02:20] I strained my shoulder. It takes time to heal. 我拉伤了肩膀 需要时间恢复
[02:23] I’m taking a breather from my vlog. 我暂时不拍视频博客了
[02:24] The truth is, it eats up a lot of time, 事实是 它实在太费时间了
[02:26] and realistically, the chances of it being successful 现实点说 长远来看成功的机会
[02:28] in the long term are slim. 非常渺茫
[02:30] Mm. Hey, Mom, check it out. 妈妈 快看
[02:31] I can do the splits. 我能劈叉了
[02:36] Honey, that is amazing. 亲爱的 太棒了
[02:38] But you know what might be 但你知道吗 可能有
[02:39] better for you than cheerleading? 比啦啦队更适合你的
[02:40] School mascot. 就是当学校吉祥物
[02:41] You don’t think I’ll make the squad? 你觉得我进不了啦啦队吗
[02:43] Of course I do. 我当然相信你能
[02:44] But there are so many cheerleaders 但是啦啦队队员有很多
[02:45] and only one mascot, so that’s special. 吉祥物却只有一个 那很特别
[02:48] And you’re special. 而你也很特别
[02:49] So, there’s a convergence of specialness… 所以特上加特啊
[02:53] Which is special. 这多特别啊
[03:01] Dad, there’s another attack ad against you, 爸 又有一个攻击你的广告
[03:03] but this time it’s from Principal Ablin. 但这次来自阿布林校长
[03:07] Greg Otto is running for City Council, 格雷格·奥图在竞选市议员
[03:09] and he says he’s one of you. 他说他是你们中的一员
[03:11] But is he? 但他是吗
[03:12] He’s only been in Westport for four years. 他来西港才短短四年
[03:15] My family has been here for over 2,000 years. 我的家族已经在这里超过两千年了
[03:18] Greg Otto pronounces Compo Beach “Campo Beach.” 格雷格·奥图把”孔波海滩”读错成”看波海滩”
[03:22] He’s not one of us. 他才不是我们的一员
[03:25] “Campo Beach”? “看波海滩”
[03:27] I thought I knew you. 我还以为我了解你
[03:29] None of that is true! 都是假的
[03:30] So what are you going to do about it? 那你要怎么回应呢
[03:31] I’ll tell you what I’m gonna do. 我告诉你我要怎么做
[03:34] Nothing. 什么都不做
[03:35] I’m going to take the high road. 我要以德报怨
[03:36] I will not get in the muck with my opponents. 我是不会跟对手一样使贱招的
[03:39] Oh, Greg. You are already so mucked. 格雷格 你已经够贱了
[03:43] Andre, what are you doing here? 安德鲁 你怎么会来
[03:45] Uh, you forgot your sweater in class, 你把毛衣落在教室了
[03:46] so I thought I’d drop by on my way home. 我想着回家路上顺便送过来
[03:48] Don’t you live on campus? 你不是住在校内吗
[03:49] Yeah, yeah. Let me correct myself. 对 我更正一下
[03:51] I thought that I’d drop off your sweater nowhere near my home. 我想着特地绕路把你的毛衣送来
[03:54] So I’ll, uh, see you in school on Monday. 那周一学校见啦
[03:56] In that sweater or wear whatever you want, 随便你穿这件毛衣还是别的衣服
[03:58] or you don’t have to wear anything at all. 或者什么都不穿
[03:59] I mean, wear something. Bye! 我是说 记得穿衣服 拜拜
[04:07] You’ve never seen Greg Otto 你从没见过格雷格·奥图
[04:09] and the Prime Minister of Turkey in the same room. 和土耳其总理共处一室
[04:11] A lot of people are asking why. 好多人问为什么
[04:14] Mr. Otto?! 奥图先生
[04:15] I’m not the Prime Minister of Turkey! 我鬼知道 我又不是土耳其总理
[04:20] Why haven’t you been practicing your cheerleading routine? 你怎么不练啦啦队的动作了
[04:22] Maybe my mom’s right. 也许妈妈是对的
[04:24] She tried to spin the whole mascot thing, 她一直在说关于吉祥物的事情
[04:26] but what she’s really telling me 但她真正想跟我说的是
[04:27] is that I’m not gonna make the team. 我是进不去啦啦队的
[04:29] She’s not wrong. 她是对的
[04:30] When I do a cartwheel, my hands and feet don’t leave the ground. 我做侧手翻的时候,手脚都没法离地
[04:33] I’m all cart, no wheel. 只有侧 没有翻
[04:36] But let’s not talk about me. 别再说我了
[04:38] This is your day. 今天是你的大日子
[04:40] How do I look? 我看起来怎么样
[04:41] Like a tween George Stephanopoulos. 像少年版乔治·斯特凡诺普洛斯
[04:44] Siri, show me George Stephanopoulos. 语音助手 给我看看乔治•斯特凡诺普洛斯啥样
[04:47] Bangin’. 帅啊
[04:52] Hey, Dad, can I get a level on you? 爸 你说几句 我要调音
[04:55] Four score — 八十…
[04:55] That’s enough. 够了
[04:59] Welcome to the 100th episode of “Getting Frank with Franklin”. 欢迎来到第一百期”与富兰克林实话实说”
[05:02] My first guest is a Pulitzer Prize-winning author, 我的第一位嘉宾是普利策获奖作家
[05:04] Greg Otto. 格雷格·奥图
[05:05] I don’t have one of those. 我没得过
[05:06] No? Disappointing. 没有吗 真令人失望
[05:08] We know you’re a busy man. 我们知道你很忙
[05:09] You’re a father, you’re a professor, 你是位父亲 一位教授
[05:11] you’re running for City Council, 还在竞选市议员
[05:12] which leads me to my first question — 这也引出了我的第一个问题
[05:14] Would you rather have edible spaghetti hair 你更愿意吃可食用意面头发
[05:16] or sweat maple syrup? 还是汗液枫糖浆
[05:17] That’s a tough one to start. 第一个问题就不好回答啊
[05:19] I’d say sweat maple syrup. 我选汗液枫糖浆
[05:22] I struggle with that one every day. 这是我每天都纠结的问题
[05:24] Along those same lines — 继续沿着这个思路
[05:25] Why do you completely lack any sort of backbone? 你为什么总是没有一点骨气
[05:29] Excuse me? 你说什么
[05:30] It’s been my observation that letting people push you around 我观察到你成为他人的受气包
[05:32] is a continuing theme in your life. 是你人生不变的主题
[05:34] Where are you getting that? 你从哪得出的这个结论
[05:35] Letting that attack ad slide makes you look weak. 对那个攻击广告不作为显得你很软弱
[05:37] I’m taking the high road! 我这是以德报怨
[05:38] Westport is going to pave right over your “High road” 西港会直接碾压你的”以德报怨”
[05:40] if you don’t wake up, speak up, and sack up! 如果你不马上醒来 发声 雄起
[05:49] How’d it go? 怎么样
[05:51] Much, much franker than I thought. 比我想象的要坦诚很多
[06:00] So, what are your guys’ plans after high school? 你们高中毕业后有什么打算
[06:02] Well, we’re going to… 我们要去
[06:03] Harvard, and then on to… 哈佛大学 然后去
[06:04] Business school. 商学院
[06:05] Then we’re moving to New York to start our own… 之后我们要搬去纽约 创立我们自己的
[06:07] Boutique hedge fund. 精品风投公司
[06:09] Jinx, you owe me a billion dollars! 异口同声 你欠我十亿美元
[06:11] Hey, Franklin, what time is it? 富兰克林 现在是什么时候了
[06:13] Time to get frank with Franklin. 该和富兰克林实话实说了
[06:15] You two have what’s called a “Boy and his dog” relationship. 你们俩的关系被称之为”男孩和狗”
[06:19] What are you talking about? 什么意思
[06:20] Don’t you have any of your own plans? 你难道没有自己的计划吗
[06:22] We just have the same interests, 我们只是有相同的兴趣
[06:23] and that’s why we have the same plan. 所以我们有相同的计划
[06:25] No, you don’t. Oliver, you have the plan. 并非如此 奥利弗 你有计划
[06:28] This one follows you around like a lost puppy. 这家伙只是跟着你 像只迷路的小狗
[06:30] Y-You’re way off base, amigo. 你完全搞错了 朋友
[06:32] – Yeah. – And look who’s talking. -对 -而且你还好意思说
[06:34] You follow Anna-Kat around all the time. 你整天都跟在安娜凯特屁股后面
[06:36] Yeah, she’s my girlfriend. It’s called being a G. 对 她是我女友 这叫暖男
[06:46] And we’re back. 欢迎回来
[06:48] I-I-I’m no puppy. 我才不是小狗
[06:50] I started using bath bombs and Oliver copied me. 我先开始用沐浴球的 奥利弗学我的
[06:52] – And — – I’m sorry, we’re out of time. -还有… -不好意思 我们没时间了
[06:54] But thank you, Cooper and Oliver, for being my guests. 但谢谢你们 库珀和奥利弗 来做我的嘉宾
[06:57] Oliver, you go first. 奥利弗 你先出去
[06:58] Cooper will follow. 库珀会跟着
[07:03] He can’t talk to us like that. 他不能这么跟我们说话
[07:05] We’re Cooliver, damn it. 我们可是库利弗组合 妈的
[07:06] What the hell is happening in there? 里面到底发生了什么
[07:08] I don’t want to talk about it. 我不想谈
[07:12] Taylor Otto? 泰勒·奥图
[07:13] Right this way, please. 这边请
[07:22] – Mom? – Just be brave. -妈妈 -勇敢点
[07:24] After it’s all over, 结束后
[07:25] we’ll go to the pharmacy and you can pick out a toy. 我们去药店给你买个玩具
[07:35] So, Taylor, what’s your favorite color? 泰勒 你最喜欢的颜色是什么
[07:40] Blue? 蓝色吗
[07:40] According to my research, that’s correct. 根据我的调查 正确
[07:42] Oh, yes, I knew it! 太好了 我就知道
[07:44] Look, Taylor, we’ve had our ups and downs, 听着 泰勒 我们的关系有过跌宕起伏
[07:46] minor flirtations, 少许调情
[07:48] but we’ve both come out the other side as friends. 但我们最终成为了朋友
[07:50] I’m really thrilled you’re on my 100th episode. 我很兴奋你是我第一百期的嘉宾
[07:52] Thank you. 谢谢
[07:53] Well, I think that’s it. 那好 就到这吧
[07:54] – Oh, really? – That’s it?! -真的吗 -就这样吗
[07:56] That’s all you’re gonna say to this cheating harlot? 你对这个出轨的妓女就想说这些吗
[07:59] Sorry, she’s just very protective of Trip. 抱歉 她非常保护特里普
[08:01] She doesn’t want him to get hurt 她不希望他受伤
[08:02] because of what you’re doing with Andre. 鉴于你和安德烈之间发生的事
[08:04] There is nothing going on between me and Andre. 我和安德烈之间什么也没有
[08:06] Oh, please. 得了吧
[08:07] Leaving a sweater behind 故意落下毛衣
[08:08] so they’ll have to bring it back to you? 好让对方给你送回来
[08:10] Oldest trick in the book. 最老套的招数了
[08:12] Get her! Be frank with her, Franklin! 对付她 逼她说实话实说 富兰克林
[08:15] This is not a crime. 这不是犯罪
[08:16] The heart wants what the heart wants. 心之所向 人之常情
[08:18] No one is here to judge you, Taylor. 没人会看不起你 泰勒
[08:19] – She is. – Strumpet! -她就是 -娼妓
[08:21] What is that?! Use modern words! 你在说什么 用现代词
[08:23] What my associate’s trying to say is 我助手想说的是
[08:25] you better figure out who you want to be with 你最好想清楚自己想和谁在一起
[08:27] before someone gets hurt. 免得有人受伤
[08:28] What I’m trying to say is, you a ho. 我想说的是 你个婊子
[08:31] Is that modern enough for you? 这词对你够现代了吗
[08:42] Seriously, what the hell is happening in there? 说真的 里面到底什么情况
[08:44] It’s an ambush in there! Trust no one! 那里就是场伏击 别相信任何人
[08:50] Mrs. Otto? 奥图太太
[08:52] Yes? 什么事
[08:52] I’m taking my pepperoni pizza Lunchables break. 我中午要吃香肠披萨儿童套餐休息下
[08:54] I’m not sponsored yet, but I’m hoping to be soon. 我暂时没拉到赞助 但希望不久后会有
[09:03] We’re ready to do a test run on our app. 我们准备好测试应用了
[09:06] Some avocado toast for the big wigs? 两位来点牛油果土司吗
[09:12] I think it’s well-documented 我想我已经明显表示过
[09:13] that I don’t like your personality, 我不喜欢你的性格
[09:15] I think your hair is a bit much, 我觉得你的发型太浮夸
[09:18] I can’t stand your face. 我受不了你的脸
[09:20] But this… 但这个
[09:23] This is the best damn avocado toast I have ever had! 是我吃过最美味的牛油果土司
[09:27] Also, your shoes irk me. 还有 我讨厌你的鞋
[09:29] Okay, I get my personality, but my face and my shoes? 好吧 我知道我性格不讨喜 但我的脸和鞋
[09:32] You’re out of your mind. 你真是疯了
[09:34] If this operates properly, Gyftee will sift through 如果运作正常 “礼物”就会过滤
[09:36] all my social-media data and pick the perfect gift for me. 我所有的社交媒体数据 选出给我最完美的礼物
[09:43] What’s it suggesting? 上面说什么
[09:44] It’s a welcome mat that says “Go away.” 一张写着”走开”的迎宾地毯
[09:47] It works! 成功了
[09:47] Yes! Let me try. 太好了 让我试试
[09:50] What’s it say? 上面说什么
[09:51] Perfect! 完美
[09:52] It’s a money clip engraved with the words 是一个钱夹 上面刻着
[09:54] “Eat, Sleep, Win, Gloat.” “吃 睡 赢 炫耀”
[09:57] Now do me. 现在试试我
[09:59] You got the same money clip! 你得到了一样的钱夹
[10:01] Dude, this thing rules! 兄弟 这东西太酷了
[10:06] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[10:07] I don’t know. I thought maybe it might give me something else. 说不好 我以为它会给我其他的东西
[10:11] Like some cooking supplies. 比如烹饪用品
[10:12] No, the app is working perfectly. 不 应用工作正常
[10:15] We’ll need the money clip after we graduate from Harvard 我们从哈佛毕业后 开始赚大钱
[10:17] and start making mad skrilla. 就需要钱夹了
[10:19] Well, what if I don’t want to go to Harvard? 那如果我不想上哈佛呢
[10:21] But Harvard’s our dream. 可哈佛是我们的梦想
[10:22] It’s your dream. 是你的梦想
[10:26] Are you two breaking up? 你们俩是在分手吗
[10:28] Maybe Franklin’s right. 或许富兰克林说得对
[10:29] I always do what you want, go where you want. 我总是做你想做的事 去你想去的地方
[10:32] Not anymore! 以后不会了
[10:35] I recognize your expression from my emotion flashcards. 我认得你这副表情 和我情感抽认卡上的一样
[10:39] You are clearly hungry. 你很明显是饿了
[10:41] Have some more avocado toast. 再吃点牛油果吐司吧
[10:47] Franklin put it all in perspective. 弗兰克让我正确认识到问题
[10:48] Greg Otto is done taking crap from people! 格雷格·奥图不会再当受气包
[10:51] Except me. 我例外
[10:52] I still want you to take crap from me. 我还是希望能拿你出气
[10:53] I know. What if I come back at Ablin 我知道 用这招回击阿布林怎么样
[10:55] by making buttons that say “Ablin is Ab-Lyin’?” 做一堆徽章 印上”阿布林是大骗子”
[10:58] I love everything about that idea except the button 你这想法每个细节我都喜欢 只除了徽章
[11:00] and what you’re going to write on it. 和上面印的内容
[11:02] I guess being cutthroat just isn’t in my nature. 看来残酷无情还是有违我本性
[11:04] Damn it, I’m letting Franklin down! 该死 我要让富兰克林失望了
[11:06] What is up with this family listening to Franklin? 这个家的人怎么都听富兰克林的
[11:08] He eats pistachios with the shells on them. 他可是开心果连壳吃的智障啊
[11:11] Honey, what did Franklin say to you? 宝贝 富兰克林对你说什么了
[11:13] Tell me. 告诉我
[11:19] He said I have feelings for Andre, my TA. 他说我对我助教安德鲁动心了
[11:22] Do you? 你有吗
[11:22] I don’t know. 我不知道
[11:24] Andre’s just so different than Trip. 安德鲁和特里普截然不同
[11:25] He’s worldly and cultured, 他见过世面 有教养
[11:27] and Trip is none of those things, 这些优点特里普都没有
[11:29] but I love him. 但我爱他
[11:30] Franklin said I have to explore my feelings. 富兰克林说我得探究自己的情感
[11:33] He said I’m not being fair to either of them. 他说我对他们两个都不公平
[11:34] What is Franklin learning in those special ed classes? 富兰克林在特殊教育课上都学了些什么啊
[11:38] He does have a point, though. 不过他说得有道理
[11:39] You’re only 19. 你才19岁
[11:41] This is the time where you need to figure out who you are 在这阶段你需要找到真正的自己
[11:43] and who you want to be with. 决定你想和谁在一起
[11:46] I don’t know who I want to be with! 我不知道我想跟谁在一起
[11:48] What kind of man am I? 我到底是什么样的人
[11:49] I don’t know who I am! 我不知道我是谁了
[11:54] Mrs. Otto, you’re up. 奥图太太 到你了
[11:58] I don’t know exactly how you made my whole family 我不知道你是怎么让我全家人
[12:00] question their entire lives, 都怀疑人生的
[12:02] but just so you know, you’re not gonna rattle me. 但老娘告诉你 你可吓唬不了我
[12:05] I understand. 我明白
[12:06] Anna-Kat, can you please excuse us? 安娜凯特 能请你回避一下吗
[12:08] Of course. 当然
[12:11] Wh-Wh-Where’s she going? 她要去哪儿
[12:12] I like to start off with a compliment. 我想先说句赞美的话
[12:14] My hair looks great today. 我今天的发型帅爆了
[12:17] Just kidding. 开玩笑的
[12:18] You’re a lady of many talents. 你有许多才华
[12:19] Party planning, lasagna entrepreneurship, 策划派对 开创千层面事业
[12:22] mommy vlogging. 经营妈咪视频博客
[12:23] But I have just one question — 但我只有一个问题
[12:24] why’d you quit all of them? 你为什么全放弃了
[12:27] Is that all you got? 你只有这点能耐吗
[12:28] First of all, I did not quit my vlog. 首先 我没放弃我的视频博客
[12:31] And the other things are none of your business, paste-eater. 其次 其他事与你无关 爱吃糊糊的小子
[12:35] Can I be frank with you? 我能和你实话实说吗
[12:36] Fire away. 尽管开炮吧
[12:37] I can’t help but wonder if you discouraging Anna-Kat 我不禁觉得 你打击安娜凯特
[12:39] from trying out for the cheer squad 进拉拉队的积极性
[12:41] isn’t about Anna-Kat at all, 其实与安娜凯特无关
[12:43] but more about your own shortcomings. 而是和你自己的不足有关
[12:46] Are you calling me a bad mom? 你是说我是个不称职的妈妈吗
[12:47] Because you’re about to be a guest on “Getting Killed by Katie.” 因为你即将上”被凯蒂弄死”节目哦
[12:50] No, no. I’m not saying it’s because you’re a bad mom. 不 我不是说你是个不称职的妈妈
[12:53] It’s because you had a bad mom. 而是你有个不称职的妈妈
[12:55] Anna-Kat, now! 安娜凯特 现在
[13:00] Mom? What are you doing here? 老妈 你怎么会在这儿
[13:02] Anna-Kat and Franklin called me to come for your birthday. 安娜凯特和富兰克林叫我来给你庆祝生日
[13:05] My birthday isn’t for five months. 我生日还有五个月才到
[13:08] I probably should have known that. 哎呀我这个当妈的应该要知道的
[13:10] Yeah. 是啊
[13:16] Alright, l-let me get this straight. 我先弄清楚
[13:18] It’s my fault that Anna-Kat quit cheerleading? 安娜凯特放弃进拉拉队是我的错吗
[13:20] Yes. You gave Katie a defeatist attitude, 是的 你教会了凯蒂失败主义者态度
[13:23] which she’s now passing on to her daughter. 如今她又传递给她的女儿
[13:25] Where do you get this stuff? 你怎么知道这些的
[13:26] From you. 从你本人身上
[13:27] It’s all right here in your high-school diary. 都写在你这本高中日记里了
[13:29] You read my high-school diary? 你看了我的高中日记
[13:31] Yes. The head of the research department 没错 调查部负责人
[13:32] found it in the back of your bedroom closet. 在你卧室衣柜深处找到的
[13:35] I’m the head of the research department. 我就是调查部负责人
[13:37] Hey, are you one of those kids 你是那种天才儿童吗
[13:38] who can help me count cards in Vegas? 能帮我在赌场数牌的
[13:41] “My mother is soooo unsupportive.” “我妈真的超级不支持我”
[13:47] You want to be a what girl? 你想成为什么女孩来着
[13:48] A Fly Girl. 飞舞女孩
[13:49] Is that like Spanish fly? 类似西班牙飞蝇吗
[13:51] No. 不是
[13:52] They’re dancers on the show “In Living Color.” 是《跳动色彩》节目的舞者
[13:54] They’re having open auditions. Check it. 他们要办海选 你看
[14:10] Don’t waste your energy, honey. 别浪费精力了 宝贝
[14:12] You’re not gonna make it. 你不可能选上的
[14:17] You gave me permission to give up, 当初你允许我放弃
[14:19] and now Anna-Kat is giving up because of me. 如今安娜凯特也因为我要放弃
[14:22] Don’t talk to me like that. 别这么跟我说话
[14:24] I am here for your birthday. 老娘可是来给你庆生的
[14:27] And don’t give me that whole “It’s not my birthday” thing. 也别吐槽我不记得你的生日
[14:30] That is disrespectful. 这样对妈妈很不礼貌
[14:31] I base my entire parenting style on not being like you, 我育儿方式之本就是绝不要像你一样
[14:34] and yet I can’t escape it. 然而我还是逃不掉
[14:36] Why did I end up with your dysfunction 我为什么只遗传了你的家庭关系失衡
[14:37] and not your metabolism? 却遗产不了你的身材
[14:39] Yes, yes, I discouraged you. 我是打击过你
[14:42] But it was nothing like what my stepmother did to me. 但比起我妈对我做的 那根本不值一提
[14:46] You know, I wanted to go to college, but she said, 我想去读大学 可她说
[14:47] “Well, that’s useless if you’re gonna start a family.” 念书有屁用 反正你要成家当主妇的
[14:50] So I became a stewardess instead. 所以我就去当了空乘
[14:52] And you don’t hear me whining about it. 你也没听见我抱怨啊
[14:54] Sure sounds like you’re whining about it. 听起来你就是在抱怨
[14:56] Here’s my new favorite saying — shut up, Franklin. 我最爱说的新金句就是 闭麦 富兰克林
[14:59] Wait. So my step-great- grandmother discouraged you? 等等 这么说我的曾外婆打击过你
[15:03] Yeah. Yeah, I-I guess she’s the one 是的 我想就是她
[15:05] who started me on my own path of giving up on things. 让我走上自我放弃的道路
[15:11] College, my marriage. 大学 我的婚姻
[15:13] I even gave up on giving up on drinking. 连放弃喝酒我都放弃了
[15:16] You know what you have to do? 你知道你得做什么吗
[15:17] Confront her. Break the family curse. 对抗她 打破家族诅咒
[15:20] I haven’t talked to that woman in 20 years. 我有20年没跟那女人说过话了
[15:22] You can do that? 还能这样
[15:24] Why haven’t I done that with you? 我为什么不用这招对付你
[15:25] We need to confront my stepmother. 我们得对抗我的继母
[15:28] Come on. 走吧
[15:30] Go get ’em, ladies! 上啊 女士们
[15:32] Oh, my next guest is here. 下一位嘉宾到场了
[15:35] So, Luthor, let me be frank with you. 卢瑟 我和你实话实说吧
[15:38] You only hurt yourself when you pee in your water bowl. 你尿进你自己的饮水器 只是自作自受
[15:45] This was so nice. 这顿真美味
[15:46] If I knew you were gonna pay for lunch, 如果我早知道你会付午餐钱
[15:47] I would’ve ordered something cheaper. 我就点便宜点的食物了
[15:48] I wanted to thank you for bringing me my sweater. 我想谢谢你帮我送毛衣回来
[15:50] Oh, please. I’d do it for any student. 拜托 换做哪个学生我都会这么做的
[15:54] Okay, I-I can’t do this anymore. 好吧 我装不下去了
[15:56] Honestly, the sweater was just an excuse to see you. 说实话 送毛衣只是想找借口见你
[15:59] I shouldn’t have said that. 我该说出来的
[16:00] I’m gonna give you $20 for the salmon. 我会给你20块作为三文鱼餐费
[16:01] And I shouldn’t say this, 我不该这么说
[16:02] but I asked you to lunch because I wanted to see you too. 但我邀你一起吃午餐是因为我也想见你
[16:11] Oh, my God, Trip! 天呐 特里普
[16:13] Taylor! 泰勒
[16:14] This is Andre, my TA. 这位是安德鲁 我的助教
[16:17] We’re here talking about school stuff. 我们来聊学校的事
[16:19] And this is my coworker, Stella. 这位是我的同事 史黛拉
[16:20] We’re here talking about work stuff. 我们来聊工作的事
[16:24] Oh, uh, Andre, this is my — Trip. 安德鲁 这是我的…特里普
[16:27] And, Stella, this is my — Taylor. 史黛拉 这是我的…泰勒
[16:31] Nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你
[16:33] Alright, well, we’re gonna go sit over here. 好了 我们过去那边坐
[16:36] And we’re already seated, so we’re gonna stay right here. 我们已经有位子了 我们继续坐在这
[16:39] Very cool. 好极了
[16:40] Enjoy talking about work. 你们聊工作愉快
[16:41] Enjoy talking about school. 你们聊学校愉快
[16:50] Do you think Stella’s pretty? 你觉得史黛拉漂亮啊
[16:52] I’m just gonna give you $30 for the salmon and head out. 我还是给你30块三文鱼餐费 然后走人吧
[17:02] I brought you something. 我给你带了东西
[17:04] Did Gyftee pick me out a wall fish “礼物”是不是给我选了鱼壁饰当礼物
[17:05] that says “Show me the money”? 上面写着”让我赚大钱”
[17:07] Gyftee got it wrong, “礼物”选错了
[17:09] but I’m pretty sure your boy got it right. 但你的好哥们肯定选对了
[17:16] “King of la cocina.” “厨房之王”
[17:17] I love it! 我好喜欢
[17:19] It’s perfect! 这个礼物太完美了
[17:20] I’ve been so focused on what I want, 我太专注于自己想要什么
[17:22] I just assumed you wanted the same thing. 以为你也想要同样的东西
[17:24] But if cooking’s what makes you happy, 但如果烹饪让你快乐
[17:25] then that’s what you should go to school for. 那你就该去学烹饪
[17:27] Thanks. 谢谢
[17:28] I actually have been looking at some culinary schools. 其实我最近在看烹饪学校
[17:31] Yeah. We don’t have to do everything together 是啊 我们就算有些事不一起做
[17:33] to stay best friends. 也还是最好的朋友啊
[17:34] I’ll go to Harvard. 我去哈佛
[17:35] And I’ll go to Cambridge Culinary School right next door. 我去哈佛隔壁的坎布里奇烹饪学校
[17:38] Let’s celebrate our new plan with some of Greg’s Oranginas. 我们喝格雷格的汽水来庆祝新计划吧
[17:46] Those beverages are for me 那些饮料是我
[17:48] and my new life coach/campaign manager. 和我新人生导师兼竞选经理的
[17:50] – Lonnie? – He’s gonna help me play dirty, -朗尼 -他会教我耍阴招
[17:52] fight back, and win this election. 回击 并赢得选举
[17:54] Your dad needed an expert in social media 你爸需要社交媒体
[17:56] and messing with people. 和对付人方面的专家
[17:57] I’m both. 我是双料专家
[17:58] And a licensed notary if you need that too. 如果你有需要 我也是持牌公证人
[18:00] Brrap brrap! 砰砰砰
[18:05] Kathryn? 凯瑟琳
[18:06] Hello, Margaret. 你好 玛格丽特
[18:07] I was surprised when you reached out 你联系我说想叙叙旧
[18:10] and wanted to catch up. 我很意外
[18:12] Last time I saw you was at your father’s funeral, 我们最后一次见面是在你父亲的葬礼
[18:14] and you told me… 当时你对我说…
[18:17] “Too bad it’s not yours.” “可惜不是你的葬礼”
[18:20] Mm. Uh, you know my daughter Katie. 你认识我女儿凯蒂的
[18:22] Ah, you were the one who liked to dance. 你小时候很喜欢跳舞
[18:27] Dance into my lamps. 跳到我台灯上了
[18:28] You still owe me $20. 你还欠我20块
[18:31] Now I get the whole “not talking to her for 20 years” thing. 现在我明白你为什么20年不跟她说话了
[18:34] Margaret, when I was young, 玛格丽特 我小的时候
[18:36] I told you I wanted to go to college, 我跟你说我想去读大学
[18:38] but you discouraged me. 但你狠狠打击了我
[18:39] And that bad advice had a major impact on my life. 那个糟糕建议对我人生造成了巨大的坏影响
[18:44] I don’t remember that conversation, 我不记得那场对话
[18:46] but I trust what you say is true. 但我相信你说的是真的
[18:48] And all I can say is… 我只能说
[18:50] get the over it. 你他妈给老娘忘了吧
[18:53] Mom, it’s not like I’ve never heard that word before. 妈妈 我又不是没听过那个词
[18:56] You’re always cursing. 你总是骂脏话
[18:57] Our house is like a prestige HBO drama. 我们家就像小黄台HBO的大尺度剧
[19:00] Get over it? 忘了
[19:02] How can you say that? 你怎么能这么说
[19:04] It happened years ago! 都多少年前的事了
[19:05] Was it a mistake? Maybe. 那是个错误吗 也许吧
[19:07] But people say a lot of things, and at some point, 但别人说的话多了去了 人生到了某个时候
[19:10] you have to take responsibility for yourself. 你就得对自己负责
[19:15] Huh. Yeah, yeah, I guess you’re right. 好吧 我想你说得对
[19:18] It’s not my fault that you don’t see things through. 你没看清问题 不是我的错
[19:22] So, yeah, I told you you shouldn’t become a Fly Girl. 我是跟你说过 你不该当飞舞女孩
[19:25] Get the over it! 你他妈给老娘忘了吧
[19:27] You’re not wrong. Hmm. 你说得没错
[19:29] Honey, sometimes parents 宝贝 有时当爸妈的
[19:31] discourage their children to protect them, 打击孩子只是为了保护他们
[19:34] but if you want to do something, 但如果你想做什么
[19:35] don’t let anyone get in your way. 千万别让任何人阻止你
[19:38] So go out for cheerleading. 所以尽管加入拉拉队吧
[19:39] I’m gonna be there to root you on. 我会为你加油的
[19:41] And I’m going back on my mommy vlog. 我也会继续更新我的妈咪视频博客
[19:45] Okay, Margaret, um, I think we can sign off now. 好了 玛格丽特 我们可以下线了
[19:48] Hang on. Let me give you my Venmo 等一下 我给你我的收款账号
[19:51] so Katie can pay me back for that lamp she broke. 好让凯蒂赔我她打破的灯钱
[19:54] Sure thing. What is it? 没问题 账号是什么
[19:55] Lowercase A with a circle around it. 小写a外面加个圈
[19:59] Capital M, capital A… 大写M 大写A
[20:08] Oh, how’d it go? 怎么样
[20:09] I didn’t make the squad. 我没选上拉拉队
[20:11] But she is going to try again next year. 但她明年会继续尝试
[20:13] The important thing is she gave it a go. 重要的是她努力过了 没有遗憾
[20:16] Show me the routine. 给我看看舞步
[20:17] Okay. 好的
[20:21] Sometimes it takes a little frankness 有时需要实话实话
[20:24] to set someone in the right direction. 才能让人向正确方向迈进
[20:26] It’s that kind of honesty that helps a family grow. 正是那种坦诚能帮助一个家庭成长
[20:29] To live better and love more. 活得更精彩 心怀更多爱
[20:34] The cheer squad was crazy not to pick you. 拉拉队不选你真是瞎了眼
[20:36] But at the end of the day, lying is easier. 但归根结底 说谎更容易
[20:47] This paella is… 这海鲜饭
[20:48] Que bueno? I know, bro. 很好吃[西语] 我知道 哥们
[20:50] Pass me more paella. Now! 再给我盛点海鲜饭 赶紧的
[20:52] We get it. You’re assertive. 知道了 你很坚定自信
[20:54] Do you think I should break up with Trip 你觉得我该和特里普分手
[20:56] and see where things go with Andre? 跟安德鲁试试发展吗
[20:57] Honey, you never quit a job 宝贝 没确保找到下一份工作前
[20:58] until you’re sure you’ve got another one. 绝不能辞掉手头的工作
[21:01] Unless you’re willing to hold down two jobs at once. 除非你愿意同时保有两份工作
[21:03] Grandma! 外婆
[21:04] Oh, I know. You’re not ready. 我知道 你还没准备好
[21:06] That was your best episode yet, Franklin. 这是你做过最棒的一期播客 富兰克林
[21:08] Thanks. 谢谢
[21:09] Here’s to 100 more. 希望你再录一百期
[21:11] And it doesn’t matter what time slot you’re in, Franklin. 不管你在什么时段播放 富兰克林
[21:13] Your fans will always follow. 你的听众永远都会收听
[21:16] Cheers! 干杯
[21:17] Hear, hear! 说得好
[21:20] To 100! 敬一百期
美式主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第5季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第5季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme