Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美式主妇(American Housewife)第5季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美式主妇(American Housewife)第5季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Oliver. Your math book looks sad. 奥利弗 你的数学书看起来很难过
[00:05] You know why? Because it’s got so many problems. 你知道为什么吗 因为有太多问题了
[00:09] You don’t need to tell a dad joke 你不用通过讲老爸笑话
[00:10] to remind us you’re a dad. 来提醒我们你是老爸
[00:11] Your new cellphone belt clip tells us that. 你的新手机皮带夹已经告诉我们了
[00:14] You can get to it quick 你能快速拿起手机
[00:14] in case there’s a history emergency. 以免出现历史突发事件
[00:17] Hi, it’s Greg Otto. 你好 我是格雷格·奥图
[00:18] You want to be a history professor 你想成为历史教授
[00:20] but your sweater’s not bulky and outdated enough? 但你的毛衣不够笨重过时
[00:23] I’ve got plenty! 我有很多
[00:24] And with every order, I’ll tell you one thing 每订购一件 我就会告诉你一个
[00:26] that was in Lincoln’s pockets when he died. 林肯死时在他兜里的物品
[00:29] A button. 一粒纽扣
[00:31] Don’t make fun of Dad. 别取笑老爸
[00:32] He buys these outdated sweaters 他买这些过时的毛衣
[00:33] ’cause he spends every dime 是为了把钱花到家人身上
[00:35] giving his family the best life he can. 给我们提供最好的生活
[00:37] No, I actually like these sweaters. 不 实际上我喜欢这些毛衣
[00:38] Take the olive branch, amigo. 有台阶就下吧 朋友
[00:41] – What are you guys doing? – Making fun of Dad. -你们干什么呢 -取笑老爸
[00:43] What have I said about making fun of your father? 关于取笑老爸这事 我说过什么
[00:45] Wait until you’re in the room. 等你在房间时再取笑
[00:47] That’s okay. Nothing is gonna get me down. 没关系 什么都不会让我生气的
[00:49] Tami is moving to Westport. 塔米搬到西港来了
[00:52] – Who’s Tami? – She’s from our old block. -塔米是谁 -她是我们原来街区的
[00:53] She’s the greatest. 她最棒了
[00:54] She held my hand through the tough times. 她陪我度过了艰难的时光
[00:56] When Taylor had colic, 在泰勒腹绞痛时
[00:58] when Oliver wouldn’t sleep-train, 在奥利弗不肯接受睡眠训练时
[00:59] when Dad grew that Mario Brothers mustache. 在老爸留了马里奥兄弟式胡子时
[01:02] I always hoped it would turn into a beautiful butterfly. 我一直希望那会变成一只美丽的蝴蝶
[01:06] See? It’s so much nicer making fun of Dad together. 看 一起取笑老爸 就更好玩了
[01:17] Hey, mommies! 妈妈们
[01:18] I want to introduce a new exciting guest — 我想介绍一位令人激动的新客人
[01:21] my best friend from my old neighborhood: 我原来街区最好的朋友
[01:23] – Tami Gaines! – Hi! -塔米·格恩斯 -你们好
[01:25] You don’t have to get that close, baby. 你不用离那么近 亲爱的
[01:26] Oh, no. I was just checking to see if I had something in my teeth. 不 我只是看看牙上有没有东西
[01:29] I do. 确实有
[01:30] This lady right here 这位女士
[01:32] is the closest thing to a mommy vlog 是在出现妈咪播客之前
[01:34] before there were mommy vlogs. 最接近妈咪播客的了
[01:35] She taught me everything I know about being a tough mom. 她教会了我成为强势的妈妈所需要的一切
[01:39] It’s not a tough mom. 不是强势的妈妈
[01:40] It’s a good mom. 是伟大的妈妈
[01:41] Kids need boundaries. 孩子们需要界限
[01:43] And sometimes a strong over-the-counter antihistamine. 有时也需要强效的非处方抗组织胺
[01:47] Tami knows what she is talking about. 塔米知道她在讲什么
[01:49] She has raised two amazing kids, now in college, 她养育了两个超棒的孩子 现在在读大学
[01:53] and an adorable 8-year-old named Grace. 还有一个非常可爱的八岁孩子格蕾丝
[01:56] Yeah, my youngest one was an accident. 是的 我最小的孩子是个意外
[01:58] When our last kid left the house, 当我们最后一个孩子离开家
[01:59] my husband and I finally had the place to ourselves. 我和我老公终于有二人世界了
[02:02] We watched “Ocean’s Eleven,” and that Andy Garcia! 我们看了《十一罗汉》 那个安迪·加西亚啊
[02:06] Remember when we would pretend 还记得我们曾经每周六晚
[02:07] to go to mommy class every Saturday night? 都假装去妈咪课堂吗
[02:09] But instead, we made a beeline to the Foxwoods Casino. 但实际上 我们直接去了狐林赌场
[02:11] Not to gamble. 不是去赌博
[02:12] We would just take naps in those comfy sportsbook loungers. 我们只是在舒服的躺椅上打盹
[02:15] Oh, how about that time 还记得那次
[02:16] those Eagles fans painted us green? 老鹰乐队的粉丝们把我们涂成绿色
[02:17] We never woke up. 我们根本没醒
[02:20] She taught me parenting rule number three: 她教会我做父母的规则三
[02:22] always put “Damn” in front of things. 总是在话前边加一个”该死的”
[02:24] “Pick your damn shoes up.” “把你该死的鞋捡起来”
[02:25] “Make your own damn breakfast.” “自己做你该死的早餐”
[02:27] I may be a real mother, 也许我是真正的母亲
[02:29] but this is the realest mother of them all. 但她是所有人中最真实的母亲
[02:33] – That’s the damn truth. – Still got it. -那真是妈的实话 -实力依旧
[02:35] – You’re damn right. – Okay, that’s enough. -你说得真他妈的对 -好了 够了
[02:37] I only get six “Damns,” 我只有六次的限额
[02:38] or I lose my family-friendly rating. 不然我就不是家庭友善的评级了
[02:42] It’s so cool you’re doing a vlog. 你做播客好棒啊
[02:44] I wish I had more subscribers, but I’m working hard on it. 希望我能有更多订阅者 但我在努力
[02:47] I have more Twitter followers than Oliver, 我推特上的关注者比奥利弗多
[02:48] but not as many as Taylor. 但比泰勒少
[02:50] That girl is not afraid to show her feet. 那孩子什么都不怕
[02:53] Well, you got to keep at it. 你得坚持下去
[02:55] Matt and I didn’t get discouraged when we started our small business, 我跟马特开始我们的小生意时没有灰心过
[02:58] and look at me now. 现在再看我
[02:59] These holes? Put there by a designer. 这些洞 是设计师放上去的
[03:03] I still can’t believe that you came up 我还是不敢相信
[03:05] with easy-to-rip packaging tape. 你做出了轻易可撕的包装胶带
[03:07] If you figured out how to do that with bras, 如果你搞明白了怎么做这样的胸罩
[03:08] you would make a lot of teenage boys happy. 你会让很多十几岁的男孩们非常高兴的
[03:12] I spilled. 我弄洒了
[03:13] Grace! 格蕾丝
[03:14] Don’t worry about it, honey. 别担心 亲爱的
[03:16] That couch has so much cereal underneath those cushions, 那沙发上的靠垫下边都是麦片
[03:18] it’s about time someone added milk. 也是时候加点牛奶了
[03:20] Well, here, let me help. 我来帮忙
[03:21] I got it. Don’t worry. You go. 我来就行了 别担心 你去吧
[03:23] Okay. Well, thank you. 好吧 谢谢你了
[03:24] Grace and I still have some boxes to unpack. 我和格蕾丝还有一些行李没有拆
[03:26] I’m gonna go stare at them for a second, 我要回去盯着看一会儿
[03:28] get overwhelmed, and come right back. 被烦死 然后马上回来
[03:33] Don’t forget, after school today, 别忘了 今天放学后
[03:34] I need you to be in my vlog. 我的播客需要你
[03:36] All you do is embarrass me. 你只会让我难堪
[03:38] I promise, I won’t. 我保证不会的
[03:40] Maybe I will talk about when you were little 也许我会讲讲你小时候
[03:43] and you used to call Wheat Thins “Weenas.” 你总是把麦子薄饼叫成”麦麦”[英语发音近似唧唧]
[03:45] It was cute, but it was awkward at the supermarket 是很可爱 但当你在超市里大喊唧唧
[03:47] when you would scream for weenas. 还是会有点尴尬
[03:50] No! 不
[03:51] Some kids at school found your vlog, 学校里有人发现了你的播客
[03:53] and now they’re making fun of me. 他们现在会取笑我
[03:55] How would you feel 如果我讲了你的糗事
[03:56] if I told embarrassing stories about you? 你会有什么感受
[03:59] Remember when you split your leggings at Costco? 还记得你在好市多紧身裤裂开的事吗
[04:02] Who doesn’t wear underwear with leggings? 谁穿紧身裤的时候不穿内裤啊
[04:04] That’s why I was at Costco. To get underwear. 所以我才去好市多 去买内裤
[04:06] You have an annoying answer for everything, don’t you? 你对所有事都有讨厌的回答是不是
[04:09] I can do this all day, baby. 我可以这样一整天 亲爱的
[04:18] I give you the basement. 这就是地下室
[04:20] You were right! 你说得对
[04:21] Oliver and Cooper have the best room in the house! 奥利弗和库珀的房间确实是整个房子里最好的
[04:24] Before I convinced Cooper to give up his credit cards, 在我说服库珀放弃信用卡之前
[04:26] I should have had him buy me that giant outdoor Yahtzee set. 我真该让他给我买那套巨大的快艇骰子
[04:29] It’s called “Yardsie.” 那叫做”快骰”
[04:31] You don’t have to tell me. I read SkyMall. 你不用告诉我 我也看《空中百货》
[04:34] How do you work this massage chair? 这个按摩椅怎么用
[04:36] Let’s try this remote. 我们试试这个遥控器
[04:39] Nope. 不是
[04:43] Keep on pressing, baby. 继续按 宝贝
[04:44] I want a disco ball. 我想要个迪斯科灯球
[04:54] Okay, before you get mad, I’d love a gimlet. 好吧 你生气之前 我想喝杯螺丝锥
[05:01] Oliver! Cooper!! 奥利弗 库珀
[05:04] What’s going on? 怎么了
[05:05] Have you been in the bathroom this whole time? 你一直在卫生间里吗
[05:07] Yeah. I was using the Japanese toilet. 是的 我在用那个日本马桶
[05:09] Did you know the seat has a warmer, 你知道马桶圈上有加热器吗
[05:10] and if you sit there long enough, 而且如果你在上面坐很久
[05:11] it’ll ask if you’re okay? 它还会问你是否还好
[05:13] I know this sounds weird, 我知道这听起来很奇怪
[05:14] but I think we’re actually becoming friends. 但我觉得我们开始成为朋友了
[05:17] Where did that come from? 那是从哪儿来的
[05:18] Our 17-year-old and his idiot friend are drinking. 我们17岁的儿子和他的笨蛋朋友在喝酒
[05:23] This is that George Clooney tequila! 这是乔治·克鲁尼龙舌兰
[05:25] This is expensive! 这超贵的
[05:26] And this is the wine I couldn’t afford 这是我们周年纪念时
[05:27] to buy you on our anniversary. 我买不起的那瓶酒
[05:29] Remember when the waiter told me how much it costs, 还记得服务员告诉我多少钱时
[05:31] and I had to tell him I just realized we were in AA? 我只能跟他说刚想起来我们在戒酒吗
[05:33] I’m going to go find Oliver and Cooper. 我要去找奥利弗和库珀
[05:35] I’ve been rewatching “Dexter.” 我在重看《嗜血法医》
[05:36] I’ve got a few murder techniques 我有几个杀人的小技巧
[05:38] that I’ve been wanting to try out. 一直想试一试
[05:45] They’re not upstairs. 他们不在楼上
[05:46] – They’re not outside either. – Good. -他们也不在外边 -好极了
[05:48] This is gonna give us time to research military schools. 给了我们更多时间来研究军校
[05:50] And not one of the good ones. 而且不是那种好的军校
[05:51] The ones that get closed down after “60 Minutes” 是那种《60分钟》做了揭露报道后
[05:53] does an exposé on them. 被关闭的那种
[05:54] Guys. That is not the way to go. 各位 这样不是办法
[05:57] The more you push back, the more they’ll party. 你推得越紧 他们越反抗
[05:59] Then they’ll just learn to hide it better. 然后他们会隐藏得更好
[06:00] But we can’t just let Oliver and Cooper drink! 但我们不能放任奥利弗和库珀喝酒
[06:03] I agree. 我同意
[06:05] But there are other ways. 但还有其他办法
[06:08] Guide me, sensei. 引导我吧 老师
[06:09] Okay, first, you leave them a clue 好的 首先 给他们留个线索
[06:12] to let them know you know about the booze. 让他们知道你知道酒的事了
[06:19] Looks like someone moved a bottle. 看起来有人动了瓶子
[06:21] No way. 不可能
[06:22] No one could have found the bar. 没人能找到吧台
[06:24] What’s this? 这是什么
[06:27] It’s a Walgreens coupon 这是格林药房的优惠券
[06:29] for 50 cents off pomegranate lip balm! 买石榴味润唇膏可以减50分
[06:31] You know what this means? 你知道这意味着什么吗
[06:32] That someone’s both thrifty and chapped? 有人嘴唇干裂而且节约吗
[06:34] No! My mom’s been here! She knows! 不 我妈来过 她知道了
[06:37] What are we gonna do? 我们该怎么办
[06:37] Please tell me you had them build the El Chapo escape tunnel. 拜托告诉我你让他们挖了逃生隧道
[06:39] I did, but it’s not finished! 我让了 但还没完成
[06:40] They’re still putting down the mosaic floor! 他们还在弄镶嵌地板
[06:42] I knew one day your impeccable eye for design 我就知道你无可挑剔的设计审美
[06:43] would come back to bite us in the ass. 迟早会回来害了我们
[06:45] And once they know we know, that’s when we drop the hammer? 等他们知道我们知道了 我们就重重一击
[06:48] No. What you do next is… 不 你下一步
[06:51] nothing. 什么都不做
[06:52] Let ’em squirm. 让他们恐慌
[06:54] The long wait for you to come down on them with the punishment 他们等待你的惩罚这个过程
[06:57] is the punishment. 就是惩罚
[06:58] Smart. 聪明
[06:59] The scariest monsters in the movies 电影里最吓人的怪物
[07:00] are the ones you don’t see. 就是你看不见的怪物
[07:01] Like climate change. 就像气候变化
[07:02] We’re not doing that right now, Greg. 我们现在不做那个 格雷格
[07:11] I guess we could take 我们做了这么久作业
[07:11] a little break from our homework. 可以稍微休息一下了
[07:13] Is that what we were supposed to be doing? 我们本该在做作业吗
[07:15] I was trying to come up with nicknames for myself. 我一直在给自己起昵称
[07:17] All I have so far is “Cheeseburger Larry.” 我现在只想出了”奶酪汉堡拉里”
[07:21] One thing I have found is that kids love screen time. 我发现一点 孩子们很喜欢屏幕使用时间
[07:25] Maybe too much. 也许太多了
[07:26] Who are you talking to? 你在跟谁说话
[07:27] You guys. 跟你们
[07:28] I see that you’re playing video games. 我发现你在玩电子游戏
[07:30] My suggestion would be to do your homework first. 我的建议是先做作业
[07:34] That’s good time management, mommies. 那才是好的时间管理 妈妈们
[07:37] “Mommies” is my new pet name for you two. “妈妈们”是我给你们新起的爱称
[07:46] Care to explain this? 想解释一下吗
[07:48] I, um… 我…
[07:50] I got nothin’. 我无话可说
[07:53] Franklin? 富兰克林
[07:57] Katie Otto? 凯蒂·奥图
[07:59] You’ve been served. 你被传唤了
[08:01] – A cease and desist order? – Yes. -制止令 -是的
[08:03] You are no longer allowed to use images of Anna-Kat Otto 在没有安娜凯特·奥图的书面许可证明的情况下
[08:05] without her express written permission. 你不得再使用她的肖像
[08:07] How did you even get this? 你从哪儿弄来的
[08:09] My mom’s Church Leader, Bob. 我妈妈的教堂领导 鲍勃
[08:10] He keeps a stack of them on his desk. 他桌子上有一摞
[08:12] He gets a lot from Taylor Swift. 是泰勒·斯威夫特给他的
[08:14] He uses her music in his recruitment videos. 他在他的招聘视频里使用了她的音乐
[08:22] Remember, I have my Monday night faculty meeting, 记得 我有周一晚上的教师会议
[08:24] so I won’t be home for dinner. 所以不回来吃晚饭了
[08:26] And you need to find a ride home from school. 你需要从学校找人送你回来
[08:27] How will I ever get home 我不听着星船合唱团
[08:28] without listening to Jefferson Starship? 怎么能回家呢
[08:30] Ha ha. Very funny. 真好笑
[08:37] Good morning. 早上好
[08:39] Heyyy. 嗨
[08:41] How are you boys feeling? 你们觉得怎么样
[08:44] Good? 不错
[08:45] Good! Good. 不错 不错
[08:47] Glad to hear that. 你们这么说我很开心
[08:53] Coop, let’s make ourselves useful 库珀 我们去干点活吧
[08:54] and deep-clean the kitchen. 彻底打扫一下厨房
[08:55] Yeah. Love that idea. 好啊 好主意
[08:57] I’m kinda itching 我手都痒了
[08:59] to dust the tops of those, uh, curtain rods. 想去给那些窗帘杆擦擦灰
[09:01] Yeah. 是啊
[09:06] Soon, the guilt will kick in, 很快 在愧疚感的作用下
[09:08] and they’ll do anything to get on your good side 他们会做一切能讨好你的事
[09:10] to lessen the punishment. 以减轻对他们的惩罚
[09:12] And as a bonus, they’ll develop an aversion to alcohol 还有个额外的好处 他们会对酒精产生抵触情绪
[09:14] because they’ll associate it with stress. 因为酒精带给他们压力
[09:16] – You’re amazing! – And the best part is — -你太棒了 -最妙的是
[09:19] That wasn’t the best part?! Greg! 那还不是最妙的部分吗 格雷格
[09:20] There’s a better part! 还有更妙的部分
[09:22] Eventually, they’ll confess, 最终 他们会承认错误
[09:24] and you guys will have all that fancy liquor to yourselves. 那些高级酒就全都归你们了
[09:27] You can drink it, sell it, 你们可以喝 可以卖
[09:29] give it to your good friend Tami 还可以送给你们的好朋友塔米
[09:30] as a thank-you for this great plan. 以此感谢她的这个绝妙计划
[09:33] No pressure, but that last idea — 不要有压力 但最后一个想法
[09:36] I like that one. 我喜欢
[09:36] We’re gonna have a real bar! 我们要有真正的酒吧了
[09:38] Not three half-bottles of Bloody Mary mix 不用再把3个半瓶的血腥玛丽预调酒
[09:39] next to the 409 under the sink. 放在水池下厨房清洁剂的旁边了
[09:45] Oliver and Cooper are deep-cleaning 奥利弗和库珀现在在彻底清理
[09:46] behind the refrigerator right now. 冰箱后面
[09:48] They found an old pizza bagel, 他们找到一块贝果披萨
[09:50] my AAA card, and Greg’s beret, 我的汽车联盟卡 还有格雷格的贝雷帽
[09:51] which now I have to hide someplace else. 现在我得换个地方藏了
[09:53] Rule nine, psychological torture works. 第九条 精神折磨很有效
[09:56] It just does. 真的很有效
[09:57] Now if you could just help me with Anna-Kat. 要是你能帮我管管安娜凯特就好了
[09:59] What’s going on with her? 她怎么了
[09:59] She refuses to do my vlog. 她拒绝帮我录视频博客
[10:02] Why don’t you just use Grace? 你为什么不让格蕾丝录
[10:03] Perfect! 完美
[10:04] And this’ll give me a chance to get to know her. 还能给我一个了解她的机会
[10:06] I mean, it’s not like I can physically force 我又不能强行逼迫
[10:08] Anna-Kat to do my vlog. 安娜凯特帮我录视频博客
[10:09] She’s already lawyered up. 她已经请律师了
[10:11] He’s only 11, but he makes me nervous. 他只有11岁 却能给我紧张感
[10:19] Hey, Fiona, can you give me a ride home? 菲奥娜 你能送我回家吗
[10:21] My dad has a faculty meeting. 我爸有个教职工会议
[10:23] Isn’t that your father right there? 你爸爸不就在那吗
[10:24] 保罗·瑞佛和评分者乐团 [取自保罗·瑞佛和奇袭者乐团]
[10:27] Oh. My. God. 我的天呐
[10:32] Thank you! 谢谢
[10:34] Alright, this next one goes out 好了 下一首歌
[10:35] to all you civil warriors out there. 献给所有的内战战士
[10:36] It’s called… 名字叫…
[10:37] “Gettin’ Readys-burg for Gettysburg”! 《为葛底斯堡战役做好准备》
[10:41] Oh. My. God. 我的天呐
[10:43] He plays here every Monday night 他每个周一的晚上
[10:45] with a few other history professors. 都和其他几个历史教授在这表演
[10:46] You didn’t know? 你不知道吗
[10:51] * July of 1863 * *1863年的7月*
[10:54] * at 9:00 a.M., * *某天上午的9点*
[10:56] * there was a battle for breakfast * *有场有关早餐的战争*
[10:58] * Instead of boiled eggs and ham * *比起水煮蛋和火腿*
[11:00] * The Union’s in need of a leader with speed * *联邦军更需要高效的领导者*
[11:03] * Luckily, they had General George G. Meade * *很幸运 他们有乔治·戈登·米德将军*
[11:09] * We’re parched from rebellions, and a drink’s what we need * *暴乱让我们的内心干涸 我们需要喝上一杯*
[11:12] * So pour us that tall glass of General Meade * *那就给我们倒一杯帅气高大的米德将军吧*
[11:17] * We’re gettin’ readys-burg for Gettysburg * *我们为葛底斯堡战役做好了准备*
[11:21] * Let’s go and headys-burg to Gettysburg * *葛底斯堡战役让我心潮澎湃*
[11:24] * I’m feeling sweatys-burg from Gettysburg * *葛底斯堡战役让我感到火热*
[11:28] * ‘Cause history gets me hot * *因为历史让我热血沸腾*
[11:35] Oh. My. God. 我的天呐
[11:42] The gutters are clean. 房檐的排水槽已经清理干净了
[11:43] Now we’re going to brush Luthor’s gums. 现在我们要去给卢瑟清理牙龈
[11:46] They’re the gutters of the mouth. 那就是嘴里的排水槽
[11:47] Why don’t you come over here first? 你们先过来一下
[11:51] It’s happening now. 要问罪了
[11:52] What’s she gonna do to us? I can’t take this anymore. 她会怎么惩罚我们 我受不了了
[11:53] Pull yourself together, dude! 振作一点 兄弟
[11:56] Now do me. 现在换你给我打气
[12:02] Here we are. 我们来了
[12:03] You must be thirsty. 你们一定渴了吧
[12:05] Can I get you a drink? 要喝一杯吗
[12:08] W-Water’s fine. 水就行了
[12:09] Would you like it on the rocks? 要加冰块吗
[12:11] I’m… 你…
[12:13] sorry? 说什么
[12:14] Well, I wouldn’t want to give it to you room temperature 我不想给你们喝室温的水
[12:17] and hear you two… 然后听你们…
[12:19] “Whine.” “抱怨”[音同红酒]
[12:20] Actually, I’m not thirsty anymore. 其实 我已经不渴了
[12:22] Me neither. 我也是
[12:28] What was that about? 刚才那是怎么回事
[12:29] Oh, just messing with the boys’ heads. 就是跟男孩子们开个玩笑
[12:30] Cool. 好吧
[12:34] Hi, Dad! 爸爸
[12:35] How was your after-school meeting? 你的课后会议开得怎么样
[12:37] – Fine. – I’m curious — -挺好的 -我有点好奇
[12:38] What kind of stuff do you guys talk about? 你们都谈些什么
[12:40] Talking points. 就一些话题
[12:41] What kind of talking points? 什么样的话题
[12:43] Historical ones. 历史话题
[12:45] Okay. I’m gonna go upstairs now. 好了 我要上楼了
[12:46] Getting readys-burg for bed, huh? 要为睡眠战役做好准备了吗
[12:54] What was that all about? 刚才那是怎么回事
[12:56] Just messing with Dad’s head. 就是跟爸爸开个玩笑
[12:57] Cool. 好吧
[12:59] Don’t be pointing that camera at me. 别用镜头对着我
[13:01] You’re off the hook. 我不找你拍了
[13:02] I got Grace to do my vlog with me. 我找格蕾丝拍视频博客
[13:03] She’s actually excited about it. 她很激动
[13:09] I didn’t want to say anything in front of her mom, 我不想在她妈妈面前说什么
[13:11] but Grace is kind of… 但格蕾丝有点…
[13:14] difficult. 难相处
[13:15] She spilled her milk on the couch on purpose. 她故意把牛奶撒在沙发上
[13:17] I’m sure it was an accident. 我肯定她不是故意的
[13:18] No, she said, “Watch this,” 不是 她当时说”看好了”
[13:20] and dumped her milk on the sofa. 然后就把牛奶撒在沙发上了
[13:22] And then she said, “Got milk?”, 然后她说”有牛奶吗”[抖音8月流行话题]
[13:24] which is both mean and outdated. 既讨人厌又过时
[13:27] You don’t want to do my vlog, 你不想帮我录视频博客
[13:29] and now you’re making up lies about a sweet little girl 现在你又污蔑那个乖女孩
[13:31] because you are jealous. 因为你嫉妒她
[13:32] I’m telling you the truth. She’s psycho. 我说的是实话 她是个神经病
[13:35] There’s no way that she’s a bad kid 有塔米那种妈妈
[13:36] – with Tami as her mother. – Suit yourself. -她不可能是坏孩子 -随便你吧
[13:39] I shouldn’t even be talking to you without Franklin present. 没有富兰克林在场 我都不该跟你说话的
[13:44] Grace? You ready to start? 格蕾丝 准备好开始了吗
[13:46] I guess. 准备好了
[13:51] Hello, all you real mothers. 你们好 真正的母亲们
[13:53] My guest today is the adorable daughter of my good friend 今天的嘉宾 是我的好朋友兼教我做妈妈的老师
[13:56] and mom sensei, Tami. 塔米的可爱女儿
[13:58] Say hello, Grace! 跟大家打个招呼吧 格蕾丝
[14:00] No. 不要
[14:03] Someone is a little camera-shy. Okay. 某人面对镜头有些害羞 好了
[14:06] Today we are going to learn 今天我们要学习
[14:07] how to make lunch with whatever you have that’s about to go bad. 怎么用快要坏了的食物做午饭
[14:10] For me, that is an open sleeve of crackers, 我的材料 有开袋的饼干
[14:12] cream cheese, and strawberries. 奶油芝士 和草莓
[14:14] Doesn’t that sound fun? 听起来是不是很有趣
[14:15] I want cake. 我想吃蛋糕
[14:16] We all want cake, Grace. 我们都想吃蛋糕 格蕾丝
[14:18] But we’re having cracker cream cheese strawberry yummy bites. 但我们有美味的草莓芝士饼干小点心
[14:22] Have one. 尝一个吧
[14:25] Come on! 尝尝吧
[14:26] Show everyone how delicious these treats are. 让大家看看这些点心有多好吃
[14:31] There you go. 这就对了
[14:34] Here, Luthor! 过来 卢瑟
[14:36] Grace, do not give that to the dog. 格蕾丝 别把这个喂狗
[14:38] Grace? 格蕾丝
[14:39] I said no. 我说不要
[14:42] I mean it, Grace. 我是认真的 格蕾丝
[14:42] Do not… 不要…
[14:45] Grace whatever your middle name is Gaines! 格蕾丝·不知道你中间名叫啥·格恩斯
[14:47] Next time, have cake. 下次给老娘准备蛋糕
[14:53] Not cool, Grace! 这样不对 格蕾丝
[14:54] I’m coming, mommies! 我来了 妈妈们
[14:57] What a fun guest! 这位嘉宾真有意思
[15:00] On tomorrow’s show: 明天的节目内容是
[15:01] how do you tell the woman that you have held up 如何告诉你心目中
[15:03] as the greatest mother in the world 全世界最棒的妈妈
[15:04] that she raised a terrible child? 她养出一个可怕的小孩
[15:07] Also, do-it-yourself sparkle slime. 以及 自己动手做闪闪水晶泥
[15:18] Thank you so much for letting Grace do the vlog, 谢谢你让格蕾丝参与我的视频博客
[15:20] but we did have a couple of incidents. 但我们发生了几个小插曲
[15:23] She is very cute, but she’s a little… 她很可爱 但她有点…
[15:26] Monster? 熊吗
[15:27] Yeah. She’s the worst. 是的 没有比她更熊的小孩了
[15:28] Why didn’t you tell me? 你为什么不早告诉我
[15:29] Honestly, I needed a break. 老实说 我想喘口气
[15:31] And you look up to me as this great mom. 你又仰视我 觉得我是个好妈妈
[15:34] And now I’m not. 现在我形象尽毁了
[15:35] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[15:37] I don’t have the energy to do it anymore. 我没有精力再去管教她了
[15:39] Plus, Grace has built up a tolerance 再说 格蕾丝对非处方抗组胺
[15:41] to over-the-counter antihistamines. 已经产生了耐药性
[15:42] But you just helped me with Oliver. 但你刚帮我搞定了奥利弗啊
[15:43] I can handle the older kids, like my boys. 我能搞定年长些的孩子 比如我儿子们
[15:46] But when Grace came around, I was exhausted. 但养育格蕾丝时 我已经身心俱疲
[15:49] I was busy with my businesses. 我那时忙着打理我的生意
[15:50] I didn’t have time to set up the same rules 没时间给她立之前其他孩子
[15:52] as I did for the others. 要遵守的规矩
[15:53] And Grace never lets up. 格蕾丝就没有消停的时候
[15:55] I don’t know what to do with her. 我不知道该拿她怎么办
[15:57] I tried to wrap her up in my damn tape, 我试过用我的胶带把她绑起来
[15:59] but it was too easy to break out of. 但她太容易挣脱了
[16:00] And yet it still holds the boxes closed. 然而用来贴箱子却极其牢固
[16:02] I know. That’s why I’m rich. 我知道 所以我才成了富婆
[16:08] You know how to deal with her. 你知道该怎么对付她的
[16:11] Don’t forget rule 17. 别忘了第17条规矩
[16:12] Rule 17. Rule 17. 第17条规矩 第17条规矩
[16:15] I’m just so tired. Can’t we go to Foxwoods? 我太累了想不起来 能不能去快活林赌场嘛
[16:18] Pretend to take away… 假装拿走
[16:20] Something they love. 他们喜欢的东西
[16:21] And? 然后呢
[16:22] If they start to cry, then you know it’s working! 如果他们开始哭 你就知道起效了
[16:25] Yes! That’s it! 没错 就是这条
[16:29] Grace? 格蕾丝
[16:32] You seem to have an awfully good time with Luthor. 你好像和卢瑟玩得很开心嘛
[16:34] He gets me. 它懂我
[16:35] It’s a shame you can’t see him anymore. 可惜你再也见不到它了
[16:37] Why? 为什么
[16:38] Well, you fed him that food that I told you not to give him. 你喂它吃了我叫你别给它的食物
[16:41] And that’s not good for him. 那对它身体不好
[16:43] If you’re gonna be around pets, you have to be able to listen. 如果你要和宠物相处 就必须听话
[16:46] And it doesn’t seem like you’re able to do that, 你似乎做不到
[16:48] so Katie’s gonna put Luthor in the office, 所以凯蒂要把卢瑟关进办公室
[16:51] and you can’t see him anymore. 你再也见不到它了
[16:52] Then can I get my own puppy? 那我能自己养只小狗吗
[16:53] Of course, honey. 当然可以啦 宝贝
[16:54] Tami! 塔米
[16:55] Uh, no! I mean…no. 不行 语气太重了 不行啦
[16:58] Because… you don’t listen. 因为 你不听话
[17:00] I’m sorry. 对不起
[17:01] If I could play with Luthor, I promise to listen. 如果能让我和卢瑟玩 我保证乖乖听话
[17:04] That’s more like it. 这才像话
[17:06] Is it okay if I throw the Frisbee to Luthor? 请问我可以朝卢瑟丢飞盘吗
[17:08] Please? 拜托啦
[17:09] Of course, honey. 当然可以 宝贝
[17:10] Thank you for asking. 谢谢你征求我同意
[17:15] She asked for permission? 她居然请求许可
[17:17] And she said please? 她还说了拜托
[17:19] You broke her spirit. 你挫了她的锐气
[17:21] I’m so proud of you! 我真为你骄傲
[17:28] Why didn’t you tell everyone about my band? 你为什么不告诉大家我玩乐队的事
[17:30] Because you didn’t want to betray my confidence? 是因为你不想背叛我的信任吗
[17:32] No. You’re cute. 不是 你真天真可爱
[17:34] I wanted to wait till we’re all together in the same room. 我想等到我们都聚在同个房间里再说
[17:36] You know why I kept it quiet? 知道我为什么绝口不提吗
[17:38] Because you guys mock me about everything. 因为你们什么事都嘲笑我
[17:40] And I get it — dads get made fun of. 我明白 当爹的就是小丑
[17:42] But we get sick of it, too. 但我们也会腻的
[17:44] So, when I joined the band, I kept it to myself. 所以我加入乐队时 就没告诉别人
[17:47] You may not think it, but I have feelings, you know. 虽然你可能不这么想 但我其实也是会受伤的
[17:53] Man! This is way less fun when you make me see you as a person. 这远没有上次你逼我把你当人看那么好玩
[18:02] Since when do you play bass? 你几时开始弹贝斯的
[18:04] I learned in high school. 我高中时学的
[18:06] That’s really cool. 这很酷
[18:08] So, what other secrets are you keeping from the family? 你还瞒着我们什么秘密
[18:11] Even though Anna-Kat’s outgrown it, 虽然安娜凯特已经过了那个年纪
[18:12] – sometimes I still watch “Peppa Pig.” – Me too! -但我有时仍会看《小猪佩奇》 -我也是
[18:14] I love it when they jump up and down in the muddy puddles. 我好喜欢看他们在泥坑里上蹦下跳
[18:16] – It’s so good! – Right? -好可爱 -就是啊
[18:24] Hey. Can we talk a second? 我们能聊聊吗
[18:31] I’m sorry for saying that you were a difficult child. 很抱歉我说你是个难搞的熊孩子
[18:34] After spending time with Grace, 和格蕾丝相处过后
[18:36] I now know what one really is. 我终于知道真正的熊孩子是什么样
[18:39] Turns out, Tami is not a perfect mom… 原来塔米不是什么完美妈妈
[18:42] and I am not one either. 我也不是
[18:44] I shouldn’t have forced you to be on my vlog. 我不该逼你录我的视频博客的
[18:47] I actually don’t mind being on it so much. 我其实不太介意去录
[18:49] I just wish all the stories about me 我只是不希望我所有故事
[18:51] weren’t embarrassing ones. 都是丢人的
[18:53] I get it. 我明白
[18:54] Moving forward… 从今以后
[18:56] …you have final say of what I post. 我发什么内容你说了算
[19:00] I got here as fast as I could. 我用最快速度赶来了
[19:02] Oh, sorry, Mom. I texted him when you walked in, just in case. 抱歉妈妈 你进来时我发短信叫他来 以防万一
[19:05] We’re good. 我们没事了
[19:06] I’m still billing you for this. 我还是会让你报销车费的
[19:12] I haven’t slept. 我没合过眼
[19:14] I have this constant gnawing in my stomach. 我的胃部一直隐隐作痛
[19:17] And pieces of my hair are falling out. 我还开始掉头发
[19:20] Without my hair, I drop from a 10 to a 9! 没了这头秀发 我就从10分就降到9分了
[19:22] I know. We’re like mice. 我知道 我们就像老鼠
[19:23] And she’s the snake toying with us. 她就是玩弄我们的那条蛇
[19:25] Just swallow us whole and barf us up already. 赶紧把我们生吞了再吐出来得了
[19:28] That’s it! 忍无可忍
[19:29] Mom! Dad! 妈 爸
[19:31] What are you doing? 你要干什么
[19:32] I’ve had enough. 我受够了
[19:36] Hey, fellas. 孩子们
[19:38] What’s shakin’? 咋样了
[19:39] We know you know. End this already! 你们明知道的 赶快结束这折磨吧
[19:41] Yes! We have a bar. We’ve been drinking! 没错 我们有个酒吧 我们有喝酒
[19:43] But not even that much. 但也没喝多少
[19:45] I just like to hold the snifter in my hand and swirl. 我只是喜欢举着窄口酒杯摇晃
[19:47] It’s a WASP thing. 这是上流美国人爱做的
[19:48] I’m begging you. Please, punish us. 求求你们了 快惩罚我们吧
[19:51] We know underage drinking is wrong 我们知道未成年饮酒不对
[19:52] and promise to never do it again. 保证不会再犯了
[19:54] Great. 很好
[19:54] So we’ll just take that booze off your hands 那我们拿走你们手上的酒
[19:56] so you’re not tempted. 你们就不会再受诱惑了
[19:58] Oh, you don’t have to worry about that. 这你不用担心
[19:59] We poured it down the Japanese toilet. 我们已经把酒倒进日本马桶了
[20:07] No! 不
[20:09] Oh, well. 事已至此
[20:09] I’m gonna drown my sorrows in a 409 Bloody Mary. 我只好借409血腥玛丽消愁了
[20:12] Who wants one? 谁想来一杯
[20:13] I’ll have a Windex chaser. 我要杯”清洁剂”追饮[shot后喝的饮品]
[20:21] * Smoke in the sky * *天空中弥漫硝烟*
[20:23] * Blood all around * *鲜血四溅*
[20:25] * Robert Lee retreated straight from the grounds * *罗伯特·李从战场上撤退*
[20:28] * It was a turning point in the Civil War * *这是内战的转折点*
[20:31] * As they pushed Lee away from Philly * *他们将李赶出费城*
[20:35] * No cheesesteaks for Lee, showed himself out the door * *李没芝士牛排吃了 默默退场*
[20:39] * This rebellion is just plain silly * *这场叛乱蠢得不行*
[20:42] * We’re gettin’ readys‐burg for Gettysburg * *我们为葛底斯堡一役做好了准备*
[20:46] * Let’s go and headys‐burg to Gettysburg * *这就出发前往葛底斯堡*
[20:50] * I’m feeling sweatys‐burg from Gettysburg * *我为葛底斯堡大冒汗*
[20:54] * ‘Cause history gets me hot! * *因为历史让我热血沸腾*
[21:04] It was so good. 好棒
[21:09] What’s his problem? 他干嘛
[21:09] I think you upstaged him. 你可能抢了他的风头
[21:11] You better pray you never have my class, Otto! 你最好祈祷不会落入我的班级 奥图
美式主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第5季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第5季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme