Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美式主妇(American Housewife)第5季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美式主妇(American Housewife)第5季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] How long will Franklin be staying with us? 富兰克林要和我们住多久
[00:05] His mom is supposed to be back in two weeks 他妈妈应该两周后
[00:06] from her pilgrimage to the pyramids, 从金字塔朝圣回来
[00:08] unless, of course, the aliens do show up 当然 除非外星人现身
[00:10] and bring her to their home planet. 把她带回他们的母星
[00:12] Say what you will about cults. 随便你怎么说邪教
[00:13] They take some very nice trips. 但他们会有些超棒的旅游
[00:16] A matador and a bull. 斗牛士和公牛
[00:18] That’s amazing! 太厉害了
[00:20] Toro, toro! 公牛 公牛
[00:23] 10 more minutes, then bed. 再玩十分钟 就去睡觉
[00:25] Okay. 好的
[00:26] Franklin, can’t the matador and the bull 富兰克林 斗牛士和公牛
[00:28] just be friends? 不能做朋友吗
[00:33] Aw, now, is that so hard? 现在这样多好
[00:35] Yes! 是的
[00:36] How are you doing that?! 你怎么做到的
[00:37] It’s simple. Like this. Try it. 很简单 像这样 你试试
[00:44] We all have our gifts. 我们都有自己的天赋
[00:45] This one isn’t yours, buddy. 只不过这不是你的 兄弟
[00:52] Living here takes some getting used to. 住在这里需要点时间来适应
[00:54] For starters — and you know what I’m about to say — 首先 而你知道我要说什么
[00:57] – no helipad. – No helipad. -没有直升机场 -没有直升机场
[00:58] And I don’t even know how I get up in the mornings 而且我不知道没有住家咖啡师
[01:00] without my live-in barista. 我每天是怎么起来的
[01:02] I want to say his name is… 我想说他的名字是…
[01:04] Latte? 拿铁
[01:06] But now that I think about it, that can’t be right. 但现在我想想看 那肯定不对
[01:08] And yet you soldier on, you brave, brave boy. 然而你还坚持着 你真勇敢
[01:11] Hey, where are you going? 你去哪儿
[01:13] It’s Tuesday. It’s “Below Deck” Night. 今天星期二 是《甲板之下》之夜
[01:15] We need to put on our boat shoes and captain’s hats. 我们得穿上帆船鞋 戴上船长帽
[01:17] I won’t be able to watch. 我看不了了
[01:18] I have to work with Trevor on our Gyftee app. 我得和特雷弗一起研究”礼物”
[01:20] That’s the third night this week. 这是这周第三晚了
[01:22] You two are getting quite close. 你们俩真是越走越近
[01:24] We’ll just watch when I get back. 我们等我回来再看好了
[01:25] Maybe. 也许吧
[01:27] If I’m still awake. 如果我还没睡
[01:29] If, God forbid, something happens to me tonight, 如果 上帝保佑 今晚我发生什么意外
[01:32] I hope you’re proud of the way you’ve behaved. 希望你为自己的行为感到骄傲
[01:35] Trouble in paradise! 天堂也有烦恼
[01:36] The honeymoon phase might be over. 也许蜜月期过了
[01:48] Ha, ha. 呵呵
[01:49] Today was the last time 今天是最后一次
[01:51] that I bring your student ID to you at school. 我去学校给你送学生证
[01:54] You’re in college now. Act like it. 你现在上大学了 表现得像点
[01:55] Fine-ah. 好吧啊
[01:56] And stop saying “Fine-ah.” 还有别再说”好吧啊”了
[01:58] You’re 19. It’s “Fine.” 你19了 说”好吧”
[02:00] Whatever-ah! 随便啊
[02:05] Adult children should not rely on their parents like this. 成年子女不该这样依赖父母
[02:08] What did the kids do in the old days? 过去的孩子们会怎么做
[02:10] Well, in Colonial times, I’d be long dead from war, 要是在殖民地时期 我早就死于战争
[02:12] and you’d be wasting away from scarlet fever. 而你因猩红热日渐衰弱
[02:14] Lucky bastards. 幸运的混蛋们
[02:15] We were born in the wrong time. 我们生错了时代
[02:27] This tiny little tube is $400? 这么一小管就要400块
[02:30] It’s an exfoliant with diamond dust. 这是含有钻石粉末的磨砂膏
[02:32] Want to try a dab? 想试一点吗
[02:35] That came out faster than I thought. 这出来得比我想象得要顺畅
[02:41] Woke me up when you came in late last night. 昨晚回来那么晚 吵醒我了
[02:43] Yeah, because I tripped over your shoes, 是啊 因为我被你的鞋子绊倒了
[02:46] which, by the way, 而且 顺便一提
[02:47] I’ve asked you not to leave in the middle of the floor. 我跟你说过不要把鞋放到地板中央
[02:50] Relax. 放松点
[02:50] Oh, don’t tell me to relax. 别跟我说放松点
[02:52] You know that’s a trigger word for me. 你知道我有多讨厌这个词
[02:55] Promise me we’ll never be like them. 答应我 我们永远不会像他们这样
[02:57] Let us through! 让我们过去
[02:58] Make way for the young! 给年轻人腾地方
[03:01] My glands feel swollen. 我感觉腺体有点肿
[03:03] Mine too. 我也是
[03:05] You two are faking it 你们俩在装病
[03:06] because you want to stay home and play in your tent. 因为你们想留在家 在帐篷里玩
[03:08] Next time, put some effort in. 下次 装得像一点
[03:10] Throw a can of mushroom soup on the floor 在地板上撒一罐蘑菇汤
[03:12] and say you barfed. 说你吐了
[03:14] Amateur hour over here. 真是业余
[03:15] Go get ready. 去准备上学
[03:21] Good morning. 早上好
[03:26] Please tell me that you drove here to brush your teeth. 拜托告诉我你是早上开过来要刷牙
[03:28] No. I slept over. 不 我留宿了
[03:30] Taylor said you’d be cool with it. 泰勒说你们没意见
[03:31] Do I look like I’m cool with it, Greg? 我看起来像没意见的吗 格雷格
[03:34] No, you look like every time I ask you 不 你看起来就像
[03:35] to watch that Ottoman Empire documentary. 每次我让你看奥尔曼帝国吸血鬼纪录片一样
[03:37] You said to act like I’m in college. 你说让我表现得像大学生一样
[03:39] In college, people have their boyfriends sleep over. 在大学 人们会留男朋友在家里过夜
[03:41] I don’t see the problem. 我不觉得有问题
[03:42] You let Oliver have his boyfriend sleep over. 你让奥利弗的男朋友借宿了
[03:44] Cooper is not my boyfriend! 库珀不是我的男朋友
[03:46] Well, you don’t have to say it like that. 那你也不必这么说吧
[03:48] Taylor, Trip is not allowed to sleep over. Ever! 泰勒 特里普不允许在这里过夜 永远不行
[03:51] And you are not allowed to go at it under this roof. 你也不允许在这个房檐底下做什么
[03:53] – Mom! – It’s disrespectful! -妈 -太不尊重了
[03:55] Have you ever had any idea 你有任何时刻
[03:56] your dad and I were doing it in this house? 想到我和你爸在这个家里做吗
[03:58] No. 没有
[03:59] Because we keep it from you. 因为我们避着你们
[04:01] Do you think I like the whale song setting 你以为我喜欢在你爸的白噪音机上
[04:03] on your dad’s noise machine cranked at full volume? 用最大音量播放鲸鱼的歌吗
[04:07] Well, now you’ve officially ruined the ocean for me. 现在你完全毁了我的大海
[04:10] Let’s go, Cooper. 我们走 库珀
[04:11] Fine, but only because I want to. 好吧 但只因为我想走
[04:14] Yes, we all get it. 好 我们都明白
[04:16] You make your own decisions. 你自己做决定
[04:19] I go to great lengths to hide these things from you, 我竭尽全力来让你们避开这些
[04:21] and I expect you to do the same. 我希望你也能做同样的事
[04:23] Do it in a car, under the bleachers, 在车里做 在看台下
[04:25] in the end zone with Skylar Edwards the night 和斯凯拉·爱德华兹在他得分那晚后
[04:27] after his game-winning touchdown. 在得分区做
[04:28] Who’s Skylar Edwards? 斯凯拉·爱德华兹是谁
[04:30] She got caught up in her highlight reel, 她被卷入她的高能时刻了
[04:31] but you get the point. 但你理解意思
[04:32] Trip can never sleep over again. 特里普再也不能留宿了
[04:34] If it makes you feel better, Mr. A, 如果能让你好受些 A太太
[04:35] last night, we were mostly doing other stuff. 昨晚我们大部分时间在做其他事
[04:38] I don’t think that makes him feel any better. 我觉得这不会让他好受些的
[04:43] I didn’t know they were doing it doing it! 我不知道他们真的开始做了
[04:46] I thought maybe they were at third base. 我以为也许他们在三垒
[04:48] In Florida, that is third base! 在佛罗里达 那就是三垒
[04:50] Then what’s a home run? 那全垒打是什么
[04:50] It’s when you lean forward — 是你探身过去…
[04:52] Forget it! I don’t want to know! 算了 我不想知道
[04:53] This changes our whole relationship. 这完全改变了我们的关系
[04:55] She’s still our little girl. 她还是我们的小女孩
[04:56] I mean Trip! 我是指特里普
[04:57] He was my guy, but he broke the bro code. 他是我的朋友 但他打破了兄弟法典
[04:59] Bros before hos! 兄弟比女友重要
[05:00] You are talking about your daughter! 你说的可是我们的女儿
[05:02] Oh, God! My baby! 天啊 我的宝贝
[05:05] Mom. School. 老妈 上学
[05:06] Daddy’s pure, little princess. 爸爸纯粹的小公主
[05:08] I got to take the kids to school. 我得送孩子们去学校
[05:09] Thanks for handling Taylor and Trip. 解决泰勒和特里普的事
[05:11] Wait, what? 等等 什么
[05:12] Uh, bye, Dad. 拜 老爸
[05:13] B– 可…
[05:24] Trip, can I speak to you for a minute? 特里普 我能和你谈谈吗
[05:26] Sure. 当然
[05:29] Mr. A, I actually wanted to talk to you, too. A先生 实际上我也想和你谈谈
[05:31] I felt like there was some weirdness this morning. 我感觉今早有些怪怪的
[05:34] Are we cool? 我们还好吗
[05:35] Cool. 好
[05:36] Cool, cool…cool. 好 好 好
[05:40] Let me think about that. 让我想想
[05:49] You look sleepy, Mr. A. 你看起来很困 A先生
[05:50] No, I’m being menacing while polishing a gun. 不 我在一边擦枪一边恐吓你
[05:53] Well, shouldn’t you be looking at the gun when you polish it 你擦枪的话 不该看着枪吗
[05:55] so you don’t miss a spot? 免得错过哪里
[05:56] No, you don’t get it. I’m threatening you. 不 你不明白 我在威胁你
[05:58] Okay, it’s starting to feel like you’re not cool with this. 好吧 开始觉得你还是有些介意的
[06:01] Mr. A, I want you to know that I love Taylor, A先生 我想要你知道我爱泰勒
[06:04] and I respect her a lot. 我非常尊重她
[06:06] And I would never do a Florida home run with her 我永远不会对她做出佛罗里达全垒打
[06:08] or anything like that. 或任何类似的事
[06:09] Why does everyone know what a Florida home run is but me? 为什么除了我都知道佛罗里达全垒打是什么
[06:11] It’s when you lean forward — 是你前倾过去…
[06:12] I don’t want to know. 我不想知道
[06:14] Get out! 出去
[06:21] When are you coming home from Hawaii? 你什么时候从夏威夷回来
[06:23] Having Second Breakfast with you like this is ridiculous. 这样跟你吃第二轮早餐太蠢了
[06:26] No one buys that we’re sharing waffles. 没人相信我们在共享松饼
[06:29] Why didn’t you just call me from your house? 你为什么不直接从家里打给我
[06:30] Taylor is there. 泰勒在家
[06:31] When will it be okay for her to have sex in your home? 她什么时候能在家做爱
[06:34] Never. 永远不行
[06:35] Not when I’m alive or dead. 我活着就不行 死了也不行
[06:37] I’ll haunt her horny ass. 我做鬼也不会放过她
[06:38] Katie, my parents were very strict 凯蒂 在我成长时
[06:40] on stuff like that when I was growing up, okay? 我父母对这类事情也很严格 好吗
[06:42] They once caught me listening to Luther Vandross in my room 他们有次抓到我在房间里听路德·范德鲁斯的歌
[06:44] and grounded me for six months. 把我禁足了六个月
[06:46] That’s what I’m talking about! 我就是想这样做
[06:47] I pushed back by boinking in their bed, 我反击了 在他们的床上
[06:50] their favorite spot on the couch, 他们最爱的沙发角
[06:51] where they made sandwiches on the counter. 他们做三明治的台子上各种爽
[06:53] If you don’t relax, 如果你不放松点
[06:54] Taylor will revenge-bang on everything you love. 泰勒会在你爱的所有东西上报复性做爱
[06:57] Wait. 等等
[06:58] So I’m the one being unreasonable? 所以我才是不可理喻的那个人吗
[07:00] You either grow with your kids or you grow apart. 你不和你的孩子们一起成长 就会和他们渐渐疏远
[07:02] Me? I’m gonna grow apart from them. 我呢 我要和他们疏远
[07:05] Otherwise, they’re showing up on the holidays 不然 他们就会在节假日出现
[07:07] with all their own children messing up my stuff, 带着他们自己的孩子 弄乱我的东西
[07:09] constantly asking, “Which channel is Disney Junior?” 不停地问 “哪个是迪士尼少儿频道”
[07:12] I don’t know. I don’t know! 我不知道 我不知道
[07:13] I want to grow together. 我想一起成长
[07:15] I want Taylor coming home with her kids for the holidays. 我想让泰勒在节假日带着自己的孩子回来
[07:18] Either be okay with Taylor and — 同意泰勒和…
[07:21] – Is Trip over 18? – Yeah. -特里普成年了吗 -是的
[07:23] And her super hot boyfriend doing it in the house, 和她超帅的男友在家里做爱
[07:25] or pretend to be okay with it, 不然就假装同意
[07:26] because the horse is out of the equestrian center. 因为马已经从马术中心出来了
[07:29] The saying is, “The horse is out of the barn.” 应该是”马已经从谷仓出来了”
[07:32] Not in Westport. Rich people say it my way. 在西港可不是这样 有钱人都像我这么说
[07:35] Wait, I’m not done with that. 等等 我还没吃完呢
[07:38] Now you are. 现在你吃完了
[07:39] I’m going on break! 我要去休息了
[07:42] Who the hell do you think you are? 你以为你是谁
[07:44] The owner’s son. 店长的儿子
[07:46] My parents got fed up with my “Laziness” and “Entitlement” 我父母受够了我的”懒惰”和”权利”
[07:50] and revoked my trust fund 取消了我的信托基金
[07:52] and are forcing me to wait on a bunch of losers. 逼我来服侍一群失败者
[07:55] Not you, though. 没说你
[07:56] You’re awesome. 你棒极了
[07:57] So, what you’re saying is that I can’t get you fired? 所以你是说我没办法让你被辞退
[08:00] No. 是的
[08:00] I even tried myself. 我自己都试过了
[08:02] Yesterday, I wore short shorts. 昨天我穿了超短裤
[08:04] Nothing. 没用
[08:04] Katie, turn me around. 凯蒂 把我转过去
[08:05] I want to talk to this d-bag. 我要和这个混蛋谈谈
[08:09] Wow, this is weird. 这好奇怪
[08:11] I’m not used to the girls that I watch on the Internet 我不习惯我在网上看的女孩
[08:13] talking back to me. 跟我顶嘴
[08:14] Hey, I look down on waiters, okay? 我看不起服务生 好吗
[08:17] They don’t look down on me. 而不是他们俯视我
[08:18] – So, you… – Yeah. Alright. -所以你… -好了
[08:20] If you could tip me in cash, that would be better for me. 如果能给我现金小费 就再好不过了
[08:22] Thank you. 谢谢
[08:28] Hello? 喂
[08:30] Yes, this is she. 是的 是我
[08:35] I’ll be right there. 我马上到
[08:39] …so hard, you’ll never be able to ride a bicycle again! …超狠 让你再也不能骑自行车
[08:42] I have to go get Anna-Kat and Franklin 我得去学校的护士办公室
[08:44] from the nurse’s office at school. 接安娜凯特和富兰克林
[08:46] Apparently, they weren’t lying 显然他们今早说病了
[08:48] when they said that they were sick this morning. 不是在说谎
[08:49] Okay, well, before you do, throw me at that waiter’s head. 好吧 你走之前 把我扔到那个服务生头上
[08:52] Y-You know what? Balls. His balls. 你知道吗 蛋 扔到他的蛋上
[09:01] Greg, we’ve got big problems. 格雷格 我们有大麻烦了
[09:02] – Can I put down my brief– – No, you cannot. -我能先放下吗 -不 不能
[09:04] I took the kids to the doctor today. 我今天带孩子们去看医生了
[09:06] Anna-Kat and Franklin both have mono! 安娜凯特和富兰克林都得了单核细胞增多症
[09:09] The kissing disease? 那个接吻病
[09:10] We are running a brothel. 我们简直开了家妓院
[09:17] I can’t believe they’re kissing. 我不敢相信他们亲过了
[09:19] – This is all your fault! – How is it my fault? -这都是你的错 -怎么就怪我了
[09:21] You thought it was okay 你觉得让他们俩
[09:22] to let them sleep in the same room together. 睡在一起没关系
[09:24] They’re not babies anymore. 他们不再是孩子了
[09:26] You hear Franklin’s voice? 你听过富兰克林的声音吗
[09:27] I know. It’s like, “Are you asking me for a juice box 我知道 就好像 “你是想跟我要果汁
[09:29] or trying to sell me Allstate Insurance?” 还是想向我卖保险”
[09:31] You know what it is? 你知道怎么回事吗
[09:32] Taylor and Trip are setting a bad example. 泰勒和特里普树立了坏榜样
[09:34] We have to keep them apart. 我们得分开他们
[09:35] Oh, great idea, Greg! 真是好主意 格雷格
[09:37] You don’t want our daughter to come home for Thanksgiving. 你不想让我们的女儿在感恩节回家
[09:39] Of course I do! 我当然想
[09:40] Well, if we want an adult relationship with her, 如果我们想跟她保持成人关系
[09:41] we have to get onboard and treat her like an adult. 我们得支持她 把她像成人一样对待
[09:44] Where is this coming from? 这都是哪儿来的
[09:45] That’s what Doris said. 多瑞丝说的
[09:46] Taylor is getting older, 泰勒长大了
[09:47] and we have to get onboard, 我们得支持她
[09:49] or we’re gonna push her away. 不然就会和她疏远
[09:50] So, we’re okay with them getting freaky in the house? 所以我们允许他们在家里搞乱七八糟的
[09:52] No, I’m not okay with it! 不 我当然不允许
[09:54] My instinct is to collect all six Infinity Stones 我的本能是收集齐六块无限宝石
[09:56] and Thanos-snap Trip out of existence. 打个响指 让特里普消失
[09:59] That’s your plan? 这是你的计划
[09:59] It’s the highest-grossing film of all time, Greg! 这是有史以来最卖座的电影 格雷格
[10:02] But unfortunately, if we don’t get onboard, 不幸的是 如果我们不支持她
[10:04] we’re not gonna see our grandchildren. 我们就见不到孙子孙女了
[10:05] And we’re good with Anna-Kat and Franklin kissing? 那我们也不管安娜凯特和富兰克林亲亲了吗
[10:07] Are you crazy? Of course not! 你疯了吗 当然不行
[10:10] I can’t keep track! 我跟不上了
[10:11] Who can?! 谁能呢
[10:13] As soon as you get the hang of your kids 一旦你了解了你的孩子
[10:14] and figure out how they work, 搞清楚他们怎么回事
[10:15] they change on you 他们就会变
[10:16] like a caterpillar turning into a damn butterfly. 就像毛毛虫变成该死的蝴蝶
[10:18] – You hate butterflies? – I hate anything that changes, Greg. -你讨厌蝴蝶 -我讨厌所有会变的东西 格雷格
[10:23] Hi, guys. 你们好
[10:25] Can I have my door back? 能把门还给我吗
[10:27] Of course. 当然
[10:28] We realized that you are adults, 我们意识到你们成年了
[10:31] and if you’re going to do… 而如果你们想做…
[10:34] Adult activities. 成年活动
[10:35] Like taxes? 比如税金吗
[10:35] That’s not what he means. 他指的不是那个
[10:37] We’re okay with it. 我们对此无所谓
[10:38] Under our roof. 在我们的屋檐下
[10:41] Did you hear what I just said? 你听到我刚说了什么吗
[10:41] Yeah, yeah, I’m just waiting for the part 听到了 我只是在等
[10:43] where you turn it, yell, “Psych!” 你变身大吼”疯子”
[10:44] and then take away my phone. 然后没收我的手机
[10:46] What’s the catch? 有什么目的
[10:47] No catch. 没什么
[10:48] You were right. 你说得对
[10:49] You’re in college now. 你现在上大学了
[10:51] And in college, people do have their boyfriends sleep over. 而在大学 人们会让她们的男朋友留宿
[10:55] I’m serious. 我是认真的
[10:56] So, you and me are okay again, Mr. A? 所以咱们之间没问题了吗 A先生
[10:58] Yes. 当然
[10:58] If someone is gonna pleasure with my daughter, 如果有人要和我女儿做快乐的事
[11:00] it would be my pleasure if it was you. 我宁愿是你
[11:03] Go get her, pal. 拿下她 兄弟
[11:04] Have at it. 开始吧
[11:06] If you would like to leave and never come back, I understand. 如果你想离开并且再也不回来 我理解
[11:12] My turn. 该我了
[11:15] Can I have my door back? 能把门还给我吗
[11:16] You are lucky that we’re leaving the walls! 你该庆幸我还留着墙没拆
[11:26] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[11:27] Why can’t we be together? 我们为什么不能在一起
[11:29] Is it because of my sleep kicking? 是因为我睡觉乱踢腿吗
[11:31] I don’t do that anymore. 我已经不那样了
[11:32] I have Anna-Kat tie my legs down with bungee cords. 我让安娜凯特用弹力绳绑住我的腿了
[11:36] Sure, it’s a fire hazard, 当然 有火灾隐患
[11:38] but the real danger is not getting your eight hours. 但真正的危险是睡不够八小时
[11:41] No. 不
[11:42] It’s because of the kissing. 是因为亲吻
[11:45] What kissing? 什么亲吻
[11:47] Come on, guys. 别装了
[11:48] Mono is a disease that’s passed along by kissing. 单核细胞增多症是由亲吻传播的疾病
[11:51] You are starting to mature. 你们开始成熟
[11:55] And… 而且…
[11:56] Greg? 格雷格
[11:59] Your body’s changing, and, uh… 你的身体有了变化 而且…
[12:01] Katie? 凯蒂
[12:02] And you start to grow… 而且你开始成长
[12:05] Stop! 停
[12:06] Stop this right now! 赶快停下
[12:07] We haven’t been kissing. 我们没有亲过
[12:09] What is wrong with you two? 你们俩有什么问题
[12:11] We are children. 我们还是孩子
[12:13] If anything, we passed it by sharing 如果非要说 也许是因为
[12:14] that metal straw that Dad made us use. 我们共用了老爸逼我们用的金属吸管
[12:18] Now, if you two are done embarrassing us, 现在 如果你们俩让我们 也让你们俩
[12:21] and yourselves, 尴尬完了
[12:22] we are going back up to my room 我们要回我的房间
[12:24] to contemplate the youth that you tried to steal from us. 思考你们试图从我们身上偷走的童真
[12:28] I expected this sort of thing from her, but you? 这种事她做也就算了 连你也这样
[12:32] Good God, man! 天啊 男人
[12:42] Alright. 好了
[12:43] Here we go. 开始吧
[12:44] “Below Deck.” 《甲板之下》
[12:48] Why does it say “Watch again”? 为什么说”重新观看”
[12:51] Did you watch this without me? 你没带我 自己看了吗
[12:53] Yes. I did. 是的 我看了
[12:54] I can’t put my life on pause because of you. 我不能因为你而暂停我的人生
[12:57] It’s a show. 这是部剧
[12:58] You can literally pause it. There’s a button. 你完全可以暂停它 有个专门的按键
[13:01] You’ve been out with Trevor almost every night this week. 你这周几乎每晚都和特雷弗出去
[13:04] The time I’m spending with Trevor is work 我和特雷弗一起是为了工作
[13:07] so I can get accepted to Harvard 好让我被哈佛录取
[13:08] and you can donate a building and buy your way in. 而你可以靠捐栋楼换哈佛的入场券
[13:10] I’m doing this for us! 我这么做是为了我们俩
[13:11] Yeah, well, it doesn’t feel like it! 是吗 可感觉不像
[13:16] You’re acting crazy. 你简直疯了
[13:17] You know that’s my trigger word. 你知道这是我最讨厌的词
[13:26] What’s with those two? 这俩怎么了
[13:27] Oliver better not blow it. 奥利弗最好别搞黄了
[13:29] It’d be good for that kid to marry some money. 娶点钱对这个孩子有好处
[13:32] What’s this? 这是什么
[13:33] To prove to you that there’s no catch 向你证明 我们没什么目的
[13:35] and that we are supportive of your adult decisions, 以及我们支持你们的成人决定
[13:38] here’s everything that the two of you need 这里有你们需要的所有东西
[13:40] for a romantic night in your own room. 能让你们俩在自己的房间度过一个浪漫的夜晚
[13:45] Bon Jovi. 邦乔维乐队
[13:46] I don’t have anything to play this on. 我没有能播放这个的
[13:48] Oh, there’s no CD. 里边没有盘
[13:49] Just take a look at the cover for a while, 你们看看封面
[13:51] and you’re good to go. 就没问题了
[13:53] The same with this VHS of “Three Men and a Baby.” 这盘《三个奶爸一个娃》的录影带同理
[13:56] Even Guttenberg was bringing the heat. 连古登伯格都正中红心了
[13:58] And a jasmine-scented candle 还有一个茉莉香薰蜡烛
[14:00] because we know how much Trip likes “Aladdin.” 因为我们知道特里普有多喜欢《阿拉丁》
[14:02] I really do. 我确实很喜欢
[14:02] Okay, we get it. Thanks. 好了 我们明白了 多谢
[14:07] What does this do? 这是做什么的
[14:10] Those are North Atlantic right whales. They’ll go forever. 这是北大西洋的露脊鲸 它们永不停歇
[14:13] No pressure, bud. 别有压力 兄弟
[14:14] I think I liked it better 我还是更喜欢
[14:15] when you were pointing your gun at me. 你拿枪指着我的时候
[14:20] What’s happening? 怎么回事
[14:22] Are we even thinking about this? 我们在想那事吗
[14:23] No, we’re not thinking. 不 我们当然没想
[14:24] We’re panicking. 我们慌了
[14:25] For God’s sakes, we made them a sex basket. 老天啊 我们给他们做了一个性爱篮子
[14:27] Are we doing the right thing? 我们做得对吗
[14:29] I have no idea. 我不知道
[14:30] I don’t even recognize myself. 我都不认识自己了
[14:31] It’s very unnatural for me to be this supportive. 我这么表示支持 太不正常了
[14:42] What do you think they’re doing up there? 你觉得他们在上边干什么呢
[14:43] Two 19-year-olds and a basket of sin. 两个19岁的孩子和一篮子罪恶
[14:45] What do you think they’re doing? 你觉得他们在做什么
[14:46] But it’s all good. 但没事
[14:47] We’ve got an adult daughter, and we’re rolling with the punches. 我们有个成年女儿 我们只能兵来将挡
[14:49] And when she has her own family, 等她组建了自己的家庭
[14:51] we’re going to see her for Thanksgiving. 我们就会在感恩节时见她
[14:54] Look at me. 看看我
[14:55] I’m a butterfly. 我蜕变成蝶了
[14:56] – We’re adapting. – Totally. -我们在适应了 -没错
[14:57] Although I feel like I’m disappointing all those people 虽然我感觉 我让那些在我毕业纪念册上写
[14:59] who wrote in my yearbook, “Never change.” “一成不变”的人们失望了
[15:04] You can’t get double mono, can you? 不会得两次传染性单核细胞增多症 对吧
[15:06] No. 不会
[15:07] – I think “Mono” means one. – Right there. -我觉得”单”就是指一次 -就是这样
[15:09] That kind of thinking is why you’re in the classroom 就是这种想法让你
[15:11] with the metal scissors now. 带着金属剪刀去上课
[15:15] What are you doing? 你要干什么
[15:16] You never eat your crusts. 你从来不吃披萨边
[15:17] I always take them. 我总是帮你吃掉啊
[15:18] Well, tonight, I’m giving them to someone 今晚 我要把这些披萨边
[15:20] who understands loyalty. 给懂得忠诚的朋友吃
[15:22] Luthor! 卢瑟
[15:27] Well, let’s see how good Luthor is 看看卢瑟擅不擅长
[15:28] at giving you a final outfit approval before school. 给你去学校前的最终穿搭把关
[15:31] Maybe we didn’t think this through. 也许我们没考虑全面
[15:33] Maybe we moved in together too fast. 也许我们同居得太快了
[15:35] Maybe we did. 也许是的
[15:36] Before you say you’re going home to Mother, 在你说要回你妈妈家之前
[15:38] the two of you, sit down. 你们两个先坐下
[15:44] What’s going on with you guys? 你们是怎么回事
[15:46] I don’t know. Ask him. 我不知道 问他
[15:47] Should you ask me, or should you ask your new friend Trevor? 你是该问我 还是该问你的新朋友特雷弗
[15:50] Trevor and I just work together. 我和特雷弗只是一起工作
[15:52] All you do is work! 你就知道工作
[15:54] You come home exhausted and have nothing left for me. 你精疲力竭地回家 根本都顾不上我
[15:59] What did you say? 你刚才说什么了
[16:00] Nothing. 没什么
[16:01] You said something about getting us a basket? 你是说要给我们一个什么篮子吗
[16:04] It’s not important. 那不重要
[16:05] You guys are roommates now. 你们两个现在是室友了
[16:08] And your relationship is going through a change. 你们之间的关系会发生变化
[16:11] You can either grow together or grow apart. 你们可以一起成长 或渐行渐远
[16:14] I’d like to grow together. 我想一起成长
[16:16] Me too. 我也是
[16:20] Do you want to join our business? 你想加入我们的生意吗
[16:21] – Yeah? – Yeah. -可以吗 -可以
[16:23] What’s Trevor gonna say? 那特雷弗会怎么说
[16:24] He’ll hate it, but who cares? 他会不高兴 但谁在乎他啊
[16:26] Welcome aboard. 欢迎入伙
[16:29] Whale sounds. 鲸鱼的声音
[16:31] Whale sounds? 鲸鱼的声音
[16:34] I know what you’re doing. 我知道你们在干什么
[16:35] Very funny. Real mature. 很好笑 可真成熟
[16:43] Did you know that President Garfield 你知道加菲尔德总统
[16:44] was ripped apart by an assassin’s bullet 被杀手的子弹射成重伤
[16:46] but lived 79 days to tell the story? 但活了79天的故事吗
[16:50] I keep a list of conversation topics in my pocket 我在口袋里装了一张写了话题的单子
[16:53] in case our well starts to run dry. 以防我们没话说
[16:55] I thought for sure a president clinging on to life 我以为一位求生欲这么强的的总统
[16:57] would be a grand slam. 一定会很成功
[16:58] Sorry. I’m just thinking. 对不起 我只是在想
[17:00] If my parents thought we were kissing, 如果我的父母以为我们接了吻
[17:03] should we be? 那我们该接吻吗
[17:04] Are we old enough? 我们到接吻的年纪了吗
[17:05] I don’t know. 我不知道
[17:06] Maybe we are. 也许到了吧
[17:08] Sometimes I order off the adult menu. 有时我会点成人菜单上的菜
[17:10] I do love a Niçoise salad. 我真的很爱尼斯色拉
[17:13] Is the tent still in your dad’s office? 那个帐篷还在你爸爸的办公室里吗
[17:14] It is. 是的
[17:15] Then what are we still doing here? 那我们还在这里干什么
[17:20] You feeling any better? 你感觉好点了吗
[17:22] Yeah, the Tums are kicking in. 好点了 碳酸钙片开始起效了
[17:24] I shouldn’t have had that second package of edible panties. 我不应该吃第二包可食用内裤的
[17:29] “My Dearest Friend: Letters of Abigail and John Adams”? 《我的挚友 阿比盖尔和约翰·亚当斯的通信》
[17:33] Must be from my dad. 肯定是我爸送的
[17:35] Ugh! He marked a page. 他还标记了一页
[17:38] “Miss Adorable, by the same token “可爱的小姐 同样地
[17:40] that the Bearer hereof sat up with you last night, 从昨晚开始就守在你身旁的本持票人
[17:42] I hereby order you to give as many kisses 特此令你在9点钟之后
[17:45] and as many hours of your company after 9:00 给他尽可能多的亲吻以及陪伴
[17:47] as he shall please to demand and charge them to my account.” 因为他会将这些记在收支账薄上”
[17:51] He should have given us something in English. 他应该给我们一本英文书
[17:53] Yeah. 是啊
[17:54] We don’t need any of this stuff. 我们不需要这些东西
[17:57] What do you think we’re supposed to do with this? 你觉得这个是干什么的
[18:00] It’s an Easter egg. 这是只复活节彩蛋
[18:01] It used to be an Easter basket. 这原来是个复活节篮子
[18:02] Oh! Well, that explains the little pink bunny. 所以才会有这只粉色小兔子
[18:06] Oh, God. 天啊
[18:18] You know, just because we’re getting older 就算我们长大了
[18:20] doesn’t mean we can’t hold on to our innocence 也不代表我们不能把纯洁的关系
[18:22] a little bit longer. 保持得久一点
[18:23] Yeah, I’m not ready to give up the kids’ menu. 是啊 我还没准备好放弃儿童菜单
[18:25] I like my place mat to come with crayons. 我喜欢带蜡笔的餐垫
[18:28] Not to mention the word puzzles. 更别提还有字谜
[18:29] They save you from that awkward pre-meal chitchat. 简直是饭前尴谈的救星
[18:32] True. 没错
[18:38] We are permitting Taylor and Trip 我们现在允许泰勒和特里普
[18:39] to hook up under our roof. 在我们家乱搞
[18:41] What’s next for us? 下一步呢
[18:42] Making Oliver martinis? 给奥利弗做马提尼酒吗
[18:45] Letting Anna-Kat visit her pen pal in prison? 让安娜凯特探望她的监狱笔友吗
[18:51] Hi! 嗨
[18:52] There’s my adult daughter that I’m treating like an adult. 这不是我用成人方式对待的成年女儿吗
[18:57] You guys want a smoothie? 你们想喝奶昔吗
[18:58] Or you could have it for breakfast 还是想等早餐再喝
[18:59] because I’m sure Trip is sleeping over again, 因为我知道特里普又要在这里过夜了
[19:01] which we’re happy about ’cause we’re chill… 我们很开心 因为我们很淡定…
[19:04] …man. 兄弟
[19:04] No, Trip is never sleeping over again. 不 特里普再也不会在这过夜了
[19:06] This is all too weird. 这简直太奇怪了
[19:07] The basket’s weird. 这个篮子很怪
[19:08] You guys are weird. 你们也很怪
[19:10] You being cool with it ruined everything. 你们的淡定把一切都毁了
[19:12] Yeah, we’re gonna take your earlier advice 是啊 我们打算听你之前的建议
[19:13] and just go somewhere else. 去别的地方做
[19:15] The bathroom at the Stop-N-Shop on the Post Road 去邮政街上的那家连锁超市的卫生间
[19:17] has a big stall with a handicap rail. 隔间很大还有残疾人扶手
[19:21] For the record, we’re being supportive, 先说清楚 我们很支持你们
[19:23] so you have to come home for Thanksgiving. 所以你们必须得回家过感恩节
[19:25] I don’t know what that means, but fine. 我不知道你说的是什么意思 但行吧
[19:27] Did you hear that? 你听到了吗
[19:29] A single-syllable “Fine.” 就一个字 “行”
[19:30] That’s all I wanted. 我就想让她这么说
[19:31] I thought we were doing the wrong thing right up until the end. 直到最后 我都以为我们做错了
[19:34] Yeah, me too. 是啊 我也是
[19:35] Parenting — sometimes surprising, 为人父母真是 间歇性惊喜
[19:38] always terrible. 持续性痛苦
[19:43] Sorry. These panties are crazy addictive. 不好意思 这些内裤好吃到上瘾
[19:53] Any requests? 还想看什么吗
[19:54] Do a chick hatching from an egg. 做一个小鸡在蛋壳里孵化
[19:59] No more softballs. 别再出简单的
[20:00] Bring it on. 放马过来吧
[20:01] Uh, Godzilla. 哥斯拉
[20:03] Knitting a sweater. 织毛衣
[20:09] Amazing! 太棒了
[20:10] Come on, people. Give me a challenge. 拜托 各位 给我出个有难度的
[20:12] Do my Aunt Edna. 做一个我的埃德娜阿姨
[20:13] Trip, he doesn’t know your Aunt Edna. 特里普 他不认识你的埃德娜阿姨
[20:16] Unbelievable! 太不可思议了
[20:17] You got her mole and everything! 你连她的痣都比划出来了
[20:19] Trip, you’re so handsome. 特里普 你好帅啊
[20:22] This is too much. 我受不了了
[20:23] I got to go. Now. Move. 我得走了 让一下
美式主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第5季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第5季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme