Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美式主妇(American Housewife)第4季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美式主妇(American Housewife)第4季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] Are you reading your own John Stuart Mill book? 你在看你自己写的关于约翰·斯图尔特·米尔的书吗
[00:08] I finally convinced the university 我终于说服大学
[00:09] to let me teach a class on Mill, 让我教授一门关于米尔的课
[00:10] so I’m brushing up on my favorite anecdotes. 所以我要复习下我最爱的关于他的趣闻轶事
[00:13] Wrote a history of Rome at age 6. 6岁时就写了一部关于罗马的史书
[00:16] – The scamp. – That’s it. -那个无赖 -行了
[00:17] We’re losing the swear jar and getting a dork jar. 取消「说脏话罚款制」 改成「书呆子罚款制」
[00:19] You owe a quarter for “Scamp”. 你刚说了”无赖” 要罚款25美分
[00:21] I’m getting a hot tub next month. 我下个月都能够钱去买个热水浴缸了
[00:23] But it might not get off the ground. 但这项目可能启动不起来
[00:24] Only a few students have signed up so far. 目前只有几个学生报名了
[00:26] You want to fill up the class? 你想让课堂满座吗
[00:28] Just teach a subject kids care about. 那就教孩子们在乎的课
[00:30] Like water slides or skateboard fails. 比如水滑梯或玩滑板的翻车时刻
[00:33] Good tips. Helpful. 真是好建议 太有帮助了
[00:36] You’re still reading “Gone Girl”? 你还在看《消失的爱人》吗
[00:37] Don’t say it like that. 别用这种语气啊
[00:39] It’s been years! 都已经好多年了
[00:40] You checked that out ony library card. 你是用我的借书卡借的这本书
[00:42] They’re gonna revoke my microfiche privileges! 他们会取消我查看微缩胶片的特权
[00:45] Another quarter. And it’s not my fault. 又罚款25美分 这不是我的错啊
[00:47] Every time I pick it up, a child interrupts me. 我每次拿起书来看 孩子们都会打扰我
[00:51] Is my breath really that bad? 我的口气真的很臭吗
[00:54] What’s my Social Security number? 我的社保号是多少
[00:55] A Nigerian prince needs it. 一位尼日利亚王子需要知道
[00:57] Mom, is my nose bleeding? 妈 我的鼻子流血了吗
[00:59] And then there’s the “I can’t find my”s. 然后还有他们经常找不到的东西的时刻
[01:02] Mom, I can’t find my… 妈 我找不到我的…
[01:03] – Backpack. – Jacket. -背包 -夹克衫
[01:04] – Sneaker. – Headphones. -运动鞋 -耳机
[01:05] – Toothbrush. – Other sneaker. -牙刷 -另一只运动鞋
[01:06] – Turtle. – Sunglasses. -乌龟 -墨镜
[01:07] – Lucky socks. – Keys. -幸运袜 -钥匙
[01:09] – Cufflinks. – Lucky earrings. -袖扣 -幸运耳环
[01:10] – Lipstick. – Ascot. -口红 -宽领带
[01:11] – Lucky hairband. – Sunglasses. -幸运发箍 -墨镜
[01:12] – Shoehorn. – Lucky cough drop. -鞋拔子 -幸运止咳片
[01:14] – Charger. – Charger. -充电器 -充电器
[01:15] Lucky charger. 幸运充电器
[01:16] I haven’t had a moment to myself 我再也没有属于自己的时间了
[01:18] since Taylor kicked out my mucus plug. 自从大女儿泰勒出生后就没了
[01:20] Lovely. 真棒
[01:21] One of you has to take me driving. 你们两个中的一个得带我去练车
[01:23] I need 40 hours to get my license. 我需要开满40小时才能拿到驾照
[01:25] I can’t even complain about being interrupted 我就连抱怨被打扰
[01:27] without being interrupted! 都会被打扰
[01:28] There is nowhere that I can go to get away from these people. 就没有一个能让我逃避这些孩子的地方吗
[01:31] I decided what I wanted for my big girl room. 我决定好我的大姑娘房间要配备些什么了
[01:34] Direct your eyes to my vision board. 请看我的愿景板
[01:37] It’s Jackie O’s 5th Avenue Apartment. 这就是前总统夫人杰姬的第五大道百货商店
[01:39] I loved her ever since I saw her in the Zapruder Film. 自从我在泽普鲁德影片里看到她 就很喜欢她
[01:42] We don’t have money for new furniture, 我们没钱购置新家具
[01:43] but you are free to use whatever you find around the house. 但你在家里找到什么 都随便你用
[01:45] There’s a bunch of old furniture in the basement. 地下室里有很多旧家具
[01:47] If we don’t have any money, 如果我们家没钱
[01:48] then why does Taylor have that fancy new hoodie? 那泰勒怎么买了那件高级的新卫衣
[01:53] Didn’t Trip buy that for her? 那不是特里普给她买的吗
[01:54] No. She bought it with the money she took from your wallet. 不是 她是用从你们的钱包里拿的钱买的
[01:59] Taylor, is that true? 泰勒 是真的吗
[01:59] You said I could take a $20, so I did! 你说我可以拿走20美元 我就拿了
[02:02] Three times. 不过拿了三次
[02:03] – I’ll pay you back! – With what? -我会还给你们的 -怎么还
[02:05] With my future famous- person money. 等我未来成为名人就有钱了
[02:07] As long as you have a plan. 只要你有计划就好
[02:09] Thank you. 谢谢
[02:10] You’re grounded. 你被禁足了
[02:11] Why couldn’t you mind your own stupid business? 你为什么就不能管好自己的事 别多管闲事
[02:13] I’m 10! My business is boring! 我才10岁 我自己的事太无趣了
[02:15] If Taylor gets a hoodie, I want a driving instructor. 既然泰勒有了新卫衣 那我想要个驾驶指导
[02:18] Well, we all want things, Oliver. 每个人都有想要的东西 奥利弗
[02:19] I want to finish this book before cataracts make my eyes explode, 我想在患白内障前先把这本书看完
[02:22] but I don’t think that’s gonna happen. 但恐怕那是不可能的
[02:26] That’s a library book! 那可是图书馆借来的书
[02:27] Another quarter. 再次罚款25美分
[02:36] Okay, Lonnie, you were 19 years old 朗尼 你当时才19岁
[02:38] and the biggest thing on the Internet. 就已经成为最爆的网红了
[02:40] What did you do with your first check from YouTube? 油管给你的第一张支票 你用来干什么了
[02:42] I bought a small town in Wyoming and renamed it “Fartsville.” 我在怀俄明州买了个小镇 改名为「臭屁镇」
[02:45] They just got an Applebee’s. 那里只有一家苹果蜂餐厅
[02:47] Hey, after work, 话说 下班后
[02:48] can you come with me to the aquarium? 你能陪我一起去水族馆吗
[02:50] I need you to distract the guards 我需要你帮我引开守卫
[02:51] while I jump into the shark tank. 好让我跳进鲨鱼池里
[02:53] Why on Earth would you do that? 你为什么要那么做
[02:54] Got to, bruh. 不得不做啊 老兄
[02:55] There’s this new guy chomping at my likes on YouTube, 最近出了个新网红 抢走了我的不少赞
[02:57] Johnny Goodwin. 叫强尼·古德温
[02:58] So I have to do something huge, 于是我必须拍些极其大胆的视频
[02:59] or Johnny’s gonna snake my spot as most- watched YouTuber. 否则强尼就会抢走我在油管观看数量第一的宝座
[03:02] Look at this. Come here. 你看这个 过来
[03:07] Did he just throw a live crocodile into that man’s bath? 他刚是把一头活鳄鱼扔进了那个人的浴缸吗
[03:10] That’s his dad. 那是他爸
[03:12] He does tons of dad videos. 他拍了一堆跟他老爸相关的视频
[03:13] It’s spectacular content, yo. 内容简直赞爆了
[03:15] His dad could have lost any number of very important body parts. 他爸可能会被咬掉身体的任意重要器官
[03:18] My pops is not a team player like that, 我老爸不同意配合我拍视频
[03:20] so I got to go in with the sharks. 所以我只能跳进鲨鱼池里了
[03:22] I forbid it. 我禁止你这么做
[03:23] As long as you’re spending time under my roof, 只要你还在我家混日子
[03:25] you’re not going to do anything stupid. 就休想干蠢事
[03:26] And before you retort, let me be clear – – 在你反驳前 我先说清楚…
[03:28] it is not Opposite Day 这不是「相反日」
[03:30] and will never be Opposite Day. 也永远不会是「相反日」
[03:32] Hold up. 等等
[03:35] You could be my old dude. 你可以来扮演我的旧搭档
[03:36] No. 不行
[03:37] People already know you on my channel as Professor Badonkadonk. 我那个频道上的人已经知道你是「海臀教授」了
[03:39] I’m not crazy about that. 我可不太喜欢这个外号
[03:41] I’m not a Badonkadonk. 我的屁股并不是「海臀」啊
[03:42] I have a normal- sized fanny. 我的屁股大小很正常
[03:43] If I’m not getting the most likes when our book comes out, 如果我们的书出版时 我的获赞数不是第一
[03:45] that’s bad for sales. 那对销售是很不利的
[03:46] – Yeah, but – – – Which is bad for your bonus. -没错 但… -这对你的分红是很不利的
[03:48] – But – – – Which means -但是… -这意味着
[03:49] you spent the last five months with me 你过去的五个月不得不忍受跟我在一起
[03:51] getting pelted with paintballs for no reason. 被彩蛋猛击 却一无所获
[03:53] I still don’t think – – 我还是觉得不该…
[03:54] No reason! 一无所获
[03:56] No reason! 一无所获
[03:57] No reason! 一无所获
[03:59] Okay, I’ll help you! 好吧 我帮你
[04:00] Yeah! The Donks is in! 太棒了 大屁股同意加入了
[04:02] Come here, let me give that ginormous ass a slap. 过来 让我拍一下你巨大的屁股
[04:05] It’s not that big! 我的屁股也没那么大
[04:09] Oliver wants driving lessons, 奥利弗希望我们指导他驾驶
[04:11] and Anna-Kat and Taylor are at each other’s throats. 安娜凯特和泰勒针锋相对
[04:13] I don’t have a second for myself. 我根本没有自己的时间
[04:15] Well, with the divorce and splitting the kids with Richard, 和理查德离婚 把孩子们分配给两个人后
[04:17] – all I have is time. – Me too. -我现在时间多得很 -我也是
[04:19] Yesterday, I played “Fortnite” on my kids’ Xbox. 昨天 我用孩子的游戏机打了《堡垒之夜》
[04:22] I had 18 kills, 我虐杀了18个人
[04:23] then I got shot by a 9-year-old dressed like a banana. 然后我就被一个穿得像香蕉的9岁小屁孩打死了
[04:26] Divorce is amazing. 离婚赞爆了
[04:27] The only downside is that, if you fall in the shower, 唯一的缺点是 如果你洗澡时摔倒了
[04:29] your kids are gonna find you naked. 你的孩子进来就会看到你的裸体
[04:31] I’m not divorcing Greg. 我没打算跟格雷格离婚
[04:32] Well, I can’t help you with Taylor and… 泰勒和那个谁的事我帮不了你
[04:37] Anna-Kat. 安娜凯特
[04:39] Yeah, Anna-Kat. 没错 安娜凯特
[04:40] Uh, but I will take Oliver driving. 但我可以教奥利弗开车
[04:42] Thank you, and why? 谢谢你 但为什么
[04:43] Yeah, you can’t stand him. 就是啊 你明明受不了他
[04:45] Uh, well, he’s fun to yell at. 骂他很有趣啊
[04:46] He doesn’t cry, but his eyes get all glisteny like I like. 他不会哭 但他会眼泛泪光 我看了就很爽
[05:00] Oh, dear! 我的妈呀
[05:05] But, seriously, folks, gorillas are endangered. 不过说真的 各位 大猩猩是濒危动物
[05:08] Recycle, yo. 记得回收利用哦
[05:15] Oh, dear! 我的妈呀
[05:19] Yes! 太精彩了
[05:20] Disclaimer — no humans were harmed 免责声明 没有人类
[05:22] during the filming of this video. 在拍摄该视频过程中受伤
[05:23] My tailbone. 我的尾椎骨
[05:29] Oh, fxxk, dear! 操 我的妈呀
[05:35] Oh, dear. 我的妈呀
[05:37] You gots to be ready for the second gorilla, Donks. 你必须准备好迎接第二只大猩猩啊 大屁股
[05:39] You gots to! 必须的
[05:42] Forget Johnny Goodwin’s dad. 强尼·古德温算个屁
[05:43] You are racking up the likes! 你的点赞数暴涨呢
[05:45] As long as we keep doing videos like these, 只要我们继续拍这种整人视频
[05:47] our book sales are going to be as fat as that ass. 我们书的销量就会像那屁股一样”巨大”
[05:50] It’s normal-sized! 只是普通大小好吗
[05:52] By the way, you don’t have a pacemaker, do you? 顺便问下 你的心脏没装起搏器吧
[05:54] You’re not tasing me. 你不准电击我
[05:56] You know what? 知道吗
[05:57] Kate’s right — 凯特说得没错
[05:58] sometimes, you can be exhausting, bruh. 有时你真让人身心俱疲 老兄
[06:05] Where did you get that? 那椅子你从哪弄来的
[06:07] I found it in the basement. 我在地下室找到的
[06:08] Your dad and I used to have this in our first apartment, 那是我和你爸住的第一套公寓里用的椅子
[06:11] before we had kids. 那时我们还没有孩子
[06:14] Let me get in there. 让我坐一下
[06:18] I loved this chair. 我以前爱死这张椅子了
[06:21] I used to take naps in it and read books. 我以前常坐在上面打盹 看书
[06:24] Books? Really? 看书 真的吗
[06:27] It’s like learning you used to be a figure skater. 这跟得知你以前玩花滑一样令我震惊
[06:29] I know it’s hard to believe, 我知道这很难令人相信
[06:30] but before I had kids, my brain used to work. 但在我一孕傻三年之前 我的脑子是好使的
[06:32] Was there anything else down there? 地下室里还有其他东西吗
[06:34] Oh, yeah. A bunch of other weird old stuff, 有 还有一些古怪的旧东西
[06:36] lot of photos and baby junk taking up 很多照片和婴儿旧物占满了
[06:38] perfectly good fallout-shelter real estate. 绝佳的核战避难所
[06:48] There. 好了
[06:49] Now it looks exactly 现在这里看起来
[06:51] like the old studio apartment dad and I lived in. 跟我和你爸以前住的旧单房公寓一模一样
[06:54] None of this was on my vision board. 这些跟我愿景板上的东西完全不一样
[06:56] And I don’t believe Jackie O had a hot-dog toaster. 杰姬应该也不会有台热狗面包机
[07:00] When is Doris gonna take me driving? 多瑞丝什么时候带我去学开车
[07:02] Mom, there’s a party tonight. 老妈 今晚有个派对
[07:03] Can’t you be cool and ground me some other time? 你就不能酷一点 改天再禁足我吗
[07:06] Hey. You wanna hear the most beautiful sound in the world? 嘿 你想听史上最美妙的声音吗
[07:09] Yeah. 想啊
[07:12] – Mom! -Seriously?! -老妈 -你不是吧
[07:13] – Mom, it’s my room! – When is Doris gonna take me driving?! -老妈 这是我的房间 -多瑞丝几时教我开车
[07:14] Why can’t I go to the party?! 我为什么不能去派对
[07:15] – Open it up! – Mum! -快开门 -妈
[07:18] Come on! 快点啊
[07:42] If you have a complaint, demand, a question 如果你要投诉 或提要求 或者问
[07:43] about anything other than last night’s episode of “The Bachelor,” 除了昨晚那集《单身汉》之外的问题
[07:47] I’m not here! 老娘都不在
[07:49] What’s going on in — 怎么回事
[07:51] This looks like our old apartment. 这里看起来就像我们的旧公寓
[07:52] Isn’t it amazing? 是不是很赞啊
[07:54] It is. 是的
[07:55] Plus… 另外
[07:57] I saw Lonnie Googling, “How poisonous are scorpions?” 我看见朗尼上网搜 “蝎子毒性有多强”
[07:59] So it’s nice to be in a safe place right now. 所以此刻能待在一个安全的地方是好事
[08:02] Oh, my God, the tiki bar. 天呐 是提基吧
[08:04] The easy charm of French Polynesia 既有法属玻利尼西亚的魅力
[08:06] with none of the painful colonialist scars. 又没有那些痛苦的殖民伤疤
[08:09] The lamp I used to hit my head on. 我以前常撞到头的那盏灯
[08:12] The chair we accidentally made Taylor in. 我们不小心怀上泰勒的那张椅子
[08:15] The old VCR! 以前那台录像机
[08:16] It still has “How to Make an American Quilt” jammed inside. 《恋爱编织梦》那卷带子还卡在里面
[08:19] I think, of all the group sewing movies, 我想 在所有集体缝纫电影里
[08:21] that one is my favorite. 那部是我的最爱
[08:22] So, what does Anna-Kat think of her new room? 安娜凯特觉得她的新房间如何
[08:23] We don’t have kids yet, Greg. It’s 1999. 我们还没有孩子呢 格雷格 现在是1999年
[08:28] My only obligation is to finally finish this book. 我唯一的义务就是终于看完这本书
[08:33] My devil sticks! 我的魔棒
[08:35] I used to rock these. 我以前是抛接达人
[08:41] I’m not going through this again. 我不要再经历这种事了
[08:47] Wow, you’re giving me driving lessons in a Bentley? 天呐 你要用宾利教我开车吗
[08:53] Hey! Stop groping my car, perv! 喂 别乱摸我的车 死变态
[08:55] Get in. 上车
[08:59] You’re not sitting up here with me? 你不跟我一起坐在前面吗
[09:00] No. 不
[09:01] You know I don’t like being around you. 你知道我不喜欢待在你旁边
[09:03] Then why did you offer to drive with me? 那你为何主动提出要教我开车
[09:05] I’m getting dental work done. 我准备去补牙
[09:06] They’re putting me under 他们会给我打麻醉
[09:07] and say I need someone I know to drive me home. 并且说我需要一个认识的人载我回家
[09:09] Why me? 为什么选我
[09:10] Because the procedure takes three hours, 因为手术过程要三小时
[09:12] and I didn’t want to make anyone wait. 我不想麻烦任何人等我
[09:14] Your time is worth nothing. 你的时间根本不值钱
[09:15] Drive! 开车吧
[09:23] Where am I going? 我要开去哪儿
[09:25] Just get on the Parkway. 就开上公园大道吧
[09:25] Oh, no, I only know how to drive on regular streets. 不行 我只会在普通马路上开车
[09:28] Take the Parkway. 开上公园大道
[09:29] I’m not ready. 我还没准备好
[09:30] The Parkway! 公园大道
[09:31] You’re right. Studies show that screaming 你做得对 研究显示大吼大叫
[09:33] improves both confidence and cognition. 能提高信心和认知能力
[09:35] Stop overthinking it and just go! 别胡思乱想了 就开吧
[09:37] You’re a bully, and I won’t be bullied. 你是个恶霸 我不会被你霸凌的
[09:39] I help kids deal with people like you 我每天都在青少年求助热线帮孩子们
[09:40] every day at Teen Help Line. 应对你这样的人
[09:41] Ugh! Teen Help Line. 我呸 青少年求助热线
[09:44] This is how every call should go. 你应该对每个求助者这样说
[09:46] “Thanks for calling Teen Help Line. “感谢致电青少年求助热线
[09:48] Time to sack up, loser!” 该爷们儿点了 废物”
[09:57] I did it! 我做到了
[09:59] I finally finished “Gone Girl.” 我终于看完了《消失的爱人》
[10:00] – Well? – Didn’t care for it. -怎么样 -不怎么喜欢
[10:02] Should have just watched the movie. 就该直接看电影的
[10:03] At least I would have seen some Affleck peen. 至少能看到阿弗莱克的鸡鸡
[10:06] Should we go back out in the real world? 我们该回到现实世界了吗
[10:08] I have to work on the John Stuart Mill syllabus 我得去研究约翰·斯图尔特·米尔的教学大纲
[10:09] for my three students. 虽然只有三个学生
[10:11] Or we could stay in here a bit longer. 或者我们在这多待一阵
[10:14] What else did we used to do back then? 我们那时还经常干什么来着
[10:17] We still do that now. 那个我们现在也”干”啊
[10:19] Not the way we used to. 但和以前不同
[10:20] Well, if we’re gonna do it that way, 好吧 如果要像以前那样
[10:21] I need 15 minutes to stretch. 我得先做15分钟的拉伸运动
[10:28] I like post-dental surgery Doris. 我喜欢看完牙医的多瑞丝
[10:31] I’ve been driving for 10 minutes, 我已经开了10分钟
[10:32] and you haven’t pointed out any of the places I’m gonna start balding. 你还没指着我身上的任何地方说会掉毛变秃
[10:37] I can’t believe he just walked out. 我不敢相信他就那么走了
[10:40] He didn’t even want to work on it. 他都不想努力一下
[10:41] The dentist? 牙医吗
[10:43] What is going on in your mouth? 你嘴里到底怎么了
[10:45] No. Richard. 不 我是说理查德
[10:46] Just forget I said anything, okay? 把我说的都忘了吧 好吗
[10:49] I’m all sideways from the nitrous. 麻醉剂已经让我飘飘欲仙
[10:50] And I might’ve taken a few pre-game anti-anxiety pals. 我也许还吃了些热身抗焦虑”伙伴”
[10:54] Pills. 是”药片”
[10:55] No, they’re my pals. 不 它们就是我的伙伴
[10:57] If you want to talk about it, I’m here to listen. 如果你想谈谈 我会倾听的
[10:59] Do not Teen Help Line me, 少跟我来青少年求助热线那套
[11:01] or I will teen face punch you. 否则我就揍你这张青少年嫩脸
[11:04] Richard should be driving me home. 该是理查德开车送我回家才对
[11:07] He was my “In case of emergency” contact. 他是我的”紧急联络人”
[11:10] Now you are! 现在变成你了
[11:13] And I thought sleeping with my dog’s allergist 我以为和我狗狗的过敏专科医生上床
[11:15] was rock bottom… 已经是我的谷底了
[11:17] Why didn’t you call my mom or Angela? 你为什么不打给我妈或安吉拉
[11:19] I didn’t want their pity. 我不想让她们同情我
[11:21] I’m always telling them how divorce 我总是告诉她们离婚后
[11:22] and all the free time I have now is amazing. 我重获自由 有多么幸福
[11:25] But it’s not. 但其实不是
[11:27] It’s really lonely. 其实我很孤单
[11:28] Well, the best thing to do is talk about your feelings. 那最佳的方法就是说出自己的感受
[11:31] – You know, get out — – There’s a gun in my glove compartment! -一吐为快… -我的杂物箱里有把枪
[11:33] Shoot me with it! 毙了我吧
[11:36] Alright. 好吧
[11:38] You were saying? 你刚才说什么
[11:40] You may not be able to see it now, 你也许现在没意识到
[11:41] but you’re lucky. 但你很幸运
[11:42] You’ve got close friends. 你有好朋友
[11:45] And if you stop pretending to be so tough all the time 如果你不再一直假装自己很坚强
[11:47] and open up to them, 并向她们敞开心扉
[11:48] I’m confident that, with their help, 我相信 有她们的帮助
[11:51] you’ll be able to move on from Richard 你肯定可以慢慢淡忘掉理查德
[11:52] and have a fulfilling, happy life. 拥有充实幸福的生活
[11:58] Holy crap! 见鬼
[11:59] What?! 怎么了
[12:00] You’re on the Parkway. 你在公园大道上
[12:02] Hey, I am. 天呐 真的唉
[12:03] Guess I was so busy talking to you, I didn’t think about it. 我光忙着跟你说话 都没注意到这点
[12:07] I’m driving on the Parkway. 我竟然开上公园大道了
[12:09] Now let me give you some advice — 现在换我给你点建议
[12:10] do not do drugs. 别嗑药
[12:13] But if you do, you should take whatever I’m on, 但如果非要嗑 就嗑我现在用的这种
[12:15] because I am feeling gooood. 因为我感觉太爽了
[12:24] Since Mom is making you stay in my room, 既然妈妈让你待在我房间
[12:25] I guess I have to tell you I’m sneaking out 我想我得告诉你我要偷偷溜出去
[12:27] to go to that party. 参加那个派对
[12:28] You’re grounded. Mom’s not gonna like it. 你被禁足了 妈妈不会喜欢的
[12:31] So you’re gonna tattle again? 那你又要告密了
[12:32] It’s not tattling. It’s just telling Mom the truth. 这不是告密 是告诉妈妈事实
[12:35] You need to get on my side. 你得站在我这边
[12:37] It goes both ways. 这是双赢
[12:38] You cover for me, I cover for you. 你替我打掩护 我替你打掩护
[12:40] I don’t need you to cover for me. 我不需要你替我打掩护
[12:42] But eventually you will. 但总有一天你会需要
[12:43] You’re gonna want to do things they don’t want you to do. 你会想做一些他们不希望你做的事
[12:45] Like get that Hindenburg tattoo. 比如纹兴登堡号纹身
[12:48] “Oh, the humanity” written amongst the flames. 纹上”哦 人类啊”几个字被火焰环绕的图案吗
[12:51] To do it right, it’d need to cover my whole back. 如果要纹那个 得覆盖我的整个背
[12:53] Mom’s not gonna let you do that. 妈妈不会让你这么做的
[12:55] So when you do it anyways, you need me on your side. 所以如果你还是打算纹 就需要我站在你这边
[12:57] And the only way I’m gonna do that 而我会愿意这么做的唯一前提
[12:59] is if you’re on my side. 是你先站在我这边
[13:00] Squid pro quo. 等价交换
[13:02] – You shouldn’t go. – I have to. -你不该去 -我必须去
[13:04] The party is all everyone will be talking about at lunch on Monday, 这是周一午餐时大家都会谈论的派对
[13:07] going like, “That was so epic,” 比如”简直太棒了”
[13:09] and I’ll be like, “Totes MaGotes Papa Choats,” 而我只能瞎扯些有的没的
[13:11] and they’ll be like, “L.” 他们就会骂我是”垃圾”
[13:15] It’s a grown-up thing. You wouldn’t understand. 这是成年人的社交方式 你不懂的
[13:31] In here, it is 1999. 在这里 是1999年
[13:34] No kids. No exes. 没有孩子 没有前任
[13:37] No “Fortnite.” 没有《堡垒之夜》
[13:39] Seriously, I cannot stop playing. 说真的 我玩上瘾了
[13:41] I haven’t gone to work in two days. 我已经两天没去上班了
[13:45] Katie? 凯蒂
[13:47] Be cool. 都淡定
[13:48] It’s my old man. 是我家老头
[13:52] Hey, honey. 亲爱的
[13:54] It’s midnight. What’s going on with you? 都半夜了 你在干什么
[13:56] You’ve been locked in that room for 12 hours. 你已经锁在那房间里12个小时了
[13:57] And yet…I have never felt more free. 但是 我感到了前所未有的自由
[14:00] Greg, kids are like a 24-hour diner — 格雷格 孩子就像24小时餐厅
[14:02] once it opens, it never closes. 一旦开张 就永不歇业
[14:04] And you can’t skip a shift. Ever. 而且你没法换班休息 永远不行
[14:06] This room is taking me back 这个房间带我回到了
[14:08] before we opened our diner. 我们餐厅开张之前
[14:10] I’m tired. 我累了
[14:11] – And I just need a break. – I get that. -我只想休息 -我明白
[14:13] But just for my own crazy wanting-to-know-what’s-going-on, 但我就是想知道这到底是怎么回事
[14:15] how long are you planning to pretend you don’t have kids? 你打算假装自己没有孩子多久
[14:17] How long did I pretend my hand was broken 之前我假装自己手断了有多久
[14:19] so you had to do all the cooking? 好让你了做饭
[14:20] Six months. 六个月
[14:21] That sounds about right. 这听上去不错
[14:23] Taylor? 泰勒
[14:26] Cover my tables. I’m calling in sick. 替我看着我的桌子 我打算请病假
[14:28] What do you think you’re doing? 你以为你在干什么
[14:30] I was just downstairs getting a midnight snack. 我刚刚下楼去吃点宵夜
[14:34] Dressed like that? 穿成这样吗
[14:39] Is there anything I could say that would get me out of this? 我能说点什么为自己开脱吗
[14:41] I’m taking suggestions. 我在征集建议
[14:43] Go to your room. 滚回你的房间
[14:45] I will deal with you in the morning. 我明早再收拾你
[14:50] She didn’t even try climbing up trellis. 她都没试图从棚架上爬进房间去
[14:53] She just walk straight to the front door. 她就径直走到前门 大摇大摆地进来
[14:55] What kind of sneaking is that? 这算是哪门子的”偷溜”
[14:57] It reflects so poorly on me as a mother. 显得我这个妈没教好她似的
[15:00] Katie, you cannot leave me with 1999 Doris. 凯蒂 你不能把我和1999年的多瑞丝留在里面
[15:03] She keeps doing the “Wassup” commercial. 她不停模仿着那个”咋样”的广告
[15:06] – Wassup?! – See? -咋样 -你瞧
[15:10] I just wanted to take a little break, 我就想稍微休息一下
[15:12] but you couldn’t let me, could you? 但你就是不让我休息 是不是
[15:14] I know what happened. 我知道怎么回事
[15:16] You saw a little glimmer of freedom in my eye, 你看到我眼中闪着自由的光
[15:18] and you couldn’t stand it, and you had to snuff it out! 你受不了 你就必须掐灭它
[15:21] You’re a mother-snuffer! 你就是”母亲掐手”
[15:23] It wasn’t Taylor’s fault. 那不是泰勒的错
[15:27] When I was going to bed, 我要上床睡觉时
[15:28] I realized I’d left my jacket at the park, 发现我把外套落在了公园
[15:30] so Taylor went to go get it for me. 所以泰勒替我去拿
[15:32] Then why was she all dressed up? 那她为什么要盛装打扮
[15:36] There was a fashion flash mob at the same time. 那时候刚好有场时尚快闪
[15:40] To raise awareness for the garment industry working conditions. 目的是提升民众对服装产业工作环境的认识
[15:43] How did Taylor know about it? 泰勒怎么会知道的
[15:44] How did you not know? 你怎么会不知道
[15:46] Offline Otto over here. 下线奥图在此
[15:48] So Taylor went and got my jacket for me. 所以泰勒去帮我拿外套了
[15:51] ‘Cause that’s what sisters do. 因为姐妹就是这样
[15:53] They have each other’s backs. 她们会互相照应
[15:56] That is the most ridiculous… 这真是我听过的最荒谬的…
[15:57] Ok. Thank you for clearing that up. 好了 多谢你澄清此事
[15:59] Very nice of you, Taylor. Saved me a trip. 你真棒 泰勒 让我少跑一趟
[16:02] You’re welcome. 不客气
[16:07] Are you still drunk? 你还醉着呢吗
[16:09] A little. 有一点
[16:10] Listen, I’ve got some good news and bad news. 听着 我有好消息和坏消息
[16:13] Okay, let’s start with the good news. 那先说好消息吧
[16:14] Anna-Kat was covering for Taylor. 安娜凯特在为泰勒打掩护
[16:17] She has never done that before. 她之前从没这样做过
[16:19] Don’t you see what this means? 难道你看不出来这意味着什么吗
[16:20] I have some ideas, 我有些想法
[16:21] but I sense you really just want to say your thing. 但我感觉你只是想说你的
[16:23] The kids are starting to take care of one another. 孩子们开始互相照顾了
[16:26] If I’m not available, they will turn to each other and not me. 如果我没空 他们会去找对方而不是我
[16:30] That means I get more breaks! 这就意味着我有更多休息时间
[16:32] I’m gonna go check on Doris. 我去看看多瑞丝
[16:33] She went pretty hard last night, passed out. 她昨天喝太猛 晕过去了
[16:35] Wait, what’s the bad news. 等等 坏消息是什么
[16:37] Anna-Kat is a terrible liar. 安娜凯特太不会说谎了
[16:40] Once again, this reflects poorly on me as a mother. 再一次说明 我作为母亲太不尽职了
[16:49] Oh, dear! 我的妈呀
[16:53] Come on, Lonnie. You’ve done this same prank so many times! 拜托 朗尼 你做了太多次同样的恶作剧了
[16:56] No, this one’s totally different. 不 这一次完全不同
[16:58] I’m a lady gorilla. Didn’t you notice the bikini? 我是母猩猩 你没看到比基尼吗
[17:00] The future is female, bruh. 未来是女性 兄弟
[17:02] I’m not doing your videos anymore. 我不会再跟你拍视频了
[17:03] The book isn’t worth it. I’m a respected educator. 这本书不值得 我是位受尊敬的教育工作者
[17:06] My job is to make the world smarter. 我的工作是让世界变得更聪明
[17:07] These videos are clearly only making it dumber. 而这些视频 显然只能让世界更愚蠢
[17:10] So, enough is enough. 所以适可而止吧
[17:11] I’m professor Otto, not professor Badonkadonk! 我是奥图教授 不是海臀教授
[17:16] Don’t worry, folks. he doesn’t mean it. 别担心 各位 他不是这个意思
[17:17] It’s opposite day. 今天是反话日
[17:18] I said it would never be opposite day! 我说了永远不会有反话日
[17:20] Yeah, but you said it on opposite day! 得了吧 你是在反话日说的这话
[17:29] You did some damage last night. 你昨晚搞了很多破坏
[17:36] I’m miserable being divorced. 我离婚好痛苦
[17:39] I had a feeling. 我感觉到了
[17:41] Why didn’t you say something? 你怎么不说出来呢
[17:43] You know that I’m here for you. 你知道我会在你身边支持你的
[17:46] Yeah. I do. 是 我知道
[17:50] Okay. 好了
[17:52] Look, I know you said no kid talk last night… 我知道你昨晚说了不能提孩子
[17:54] but I want to tell you something, 但我想告诉你
[17:56] and this isn’t easy for me to say — 而且我说这话不容易
[18:00] Oliver is really becoming… 奥利弗开始变得…
[18:04] less hateable. 不那么令人讨厌了
[18:06] Are you trying to tell me 你是想告诉我
[18:08] that you are starting to like him? 你开始喜欢他了吗
[18:10] No. Never! 不 不可能
[18:12] I’m just saying he’s… detestable lite. 我只是说他… 没那么可恶了
[18:17] I was in a bad way yesterday, 我昨天状态很糟糕
[18:18] and he really helped me through something. 他真的帮我渡过了一些困难
[18:22] Parenting is such a grind, 做父母是件苦差事
[18:25] but then someone comes along and tells you 但偶尔有人来告诉你
[18:27] that your son is a good kid — 你儿子是个好孩子
[18:30] I never said “good kid.” 我从没说是”好孩子”
[18:32] It makes you not want to pretend 这让你不想再假装
[18:33] that you don’t have them anymore. 你是个没有孩子的人
[18:36] I’m glad I could help. 很高兴我帮上了一点忙
[18:38] Now I really got to do something about this hangover. 现在我真得去解决一下宿醉这个问题了
[18:46] Oliver, quit doing gross boy stuff! 奥利弗 别再做男孩那些恶心的事了
[18:49] I need you to drive me to taco bell! 我需要你载我去塔可钟餐厅
[19:01] You’re here for John Stuart Mill: An intro to utilitarianism? 你们是来听《约翰·米尔:功利主义简介》的吗
[19:03] Damn straight! 当然
[19:05] Okay. 好吧
[19:06] Well, welcome, everyone. 欢迎大家
[19:10] Dude, say, “oh, dear!” 老兄 说”我的妈呀”
[19:20] My name is professor Otto. 我是奥图教授
[19:27] – This sucks. – Get outta here. -真没劲 -走吧
[19:35] The cornerstone of Mill’s philosophy 米尔的哲学基础
[19:39] is the greatest happiness for the greatest number of people 就是大多数人的幸福
[19:42] should be the guiding principle of any conduct. 应是任何行为的指导原则
[19:45] With that in mind, 有鉴于此…
[19:47] I give you… 容我向你们介绍
[19:48] Badonkadonk! 海臀
[19:51] Date my mom, professor badonkadonk! 和我妈约会吧 海臀教授
[19:54] Badonkadonk! 海臀
[19:56] Let’s get started. 我们开始吧
[20:00] I think this is the last of your old stuff. 这应该是你最后一点旧东西了
[20:03] Sorry I stole your room for a little while. 抱歉我占用了你的房间一段时间
[20:05] It’s okay, mom. 没事的 老妈
[20:06] Mood swings are very common for a woman your age, 情绪波动对你这个年龄的女人来说很常见
[20:08] as well as hot flashes and… 同时还有热潮红以及…
[20:10] Anna-kat, I’m not even 40! 安娜凯特 我还没到40岁呢
[20:12] irritability. 易怒
[20:13] Moving on. 换个话题
[20:15] Dad and I talked about it, 我跟你爸谈过了
[20:17] and we are going to find a way to buy you some of that stuff 我们准备想办法给你买一些你想要的
[20:19] that you want for your big girl room. 用来装饰你大姑娘房间的东西
[20:21] Are you serious? 你说真的吗
[20:26] Thanks, mom. 谢谢你 老妈
[20:29] I don’t care what anyone else says — 我不管别人怎么说
[20:31] I think you’re handling menopause with a lot of grace. 我觉得你在更年期的表现很不错
[20:39] Well, I guess in the end, 说到底
[20:43] I married the person I thought my parents want me to marry. 我嫁的是我觉得我父母想让我嫁的人
[20:45] Not the man I wanted to marry. 而不是我想嫁的男人
[20:47] I thought you were supposed to talk to my mom about these stuff. 你不是应该和我妈聊这些吗
[20:49] Well, she doesn’t always have the best advice. 她并非总是有最好的建议
[20:51] Plus, she doesn’t know anything about divorce. 再说了 她根本不了解离婚的事
[20:52] And I do? 我就了解吗
[20:53] Well, you’re very familiar with loneliness, I imagine. 我感觉你对独孤寂寞很熟悉
[20:57] For your information, I am single by choice. 跟你说清楚一下 我这是主动选择的单身
[20:59] Yeah, other people’s choice. 是啊 其他人都不选你嘛
[21:03] I see you’re feeling better. 看来你感觉好点了
美式主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第4季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第4季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme