Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美式主妇(American Housewife)第4季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美式主妇(American Housewife)第4季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Alright, Viv, I’m ready to wrap this up. 好了 维芙 我打算到此为止
[00:02] How far have we gone? 我们走了多远了
[00:05] 0.8 miles. 0.8英里
[00:06] What? 什么
[00:07] But we have been walking for an hour! 但我们都走了一小时了啊
[00:09] It’s been 11 minutes. 才11分钟而已
[00:11] Exercise messes with my internal clock. 锻炼会扰乱我体内的时间观念
[00:13] You’re on your own. 你自己走吧
[00:14] Oh, come on! 别这样嘛
[00:16] I’m tired of always being on my own. 我受够了总是我一个人走
[00:19] But you have Violet. 但你有维奥莱特啊
[00:20] She’s 2. 她才两岁
[00:22] Her legs are dimply like yours, 她的腿跟你的一样有很多肉褶子
[00:23] but she does not have your wit. 但她没你这么机智
[00:24] I like the wit part, so I’m overlooking the rest. 我喜欢你夸我机智 所以我打算无视其他的话了
[00:27] You know, I am a strong, independent woman 我是个强大 独立的女性
[00:30] who’s totally capable of raising a kid alone. 完全有能力一个人养大孩子
[00:33] I’m just… 我只是…
[00:34] I just miss having someone to share my life with. 我只是怀念一个共同分享我的生活的人
[00:37] But I don’t want another 但我不想再找一个
[00:38] self-absorbed Westport banking guy. 以自我为中心的西港银行男
[00:41] I want a good guy. 我想找一个好男人
[00:43] You need to find someone like Greg. 你得找一个像格雷格那样的男人
[00:45] In fact, if he doesn’t stop snoring, 实际上 如果他不停止打鼾
[00:46] you can have my Greg. 我可以把我家格雷格转让给你
[00:47] I would love a Greg. 我会很开心能找到格雷格那样的
[00:49] I just don’t know how to spot one. 我只是不知道要怎么找到
[00:51] That is why I need you to come out with me and be my wingwoman. 所以我需要你跟我一起 当我的泡男人搭档
[00:54] I don’t have that kind of time. 我可没那个时间
[00:55] I’m raising kids. I run a business. 我要养育孩子 还在做生意
[00:57] I just thought because you were the one 我只是想着 因为当初是你
[00:58] that convinced me to reject my ex 说服我拒绝了我前男友
[01:00] and stand on my own two feet 自己独立生活
[01:02] that you might want to help. 那么你可能愿意帮我的忙
[01:03] I could see why you’d think that, 我能理解你为什么会这么想
[01:04] but I do not. 但我真没时间帮忙
[01:08] Called a Lyft. 我叫了个网约车
[01:09] You can either keep your face or your ass, Viv. 你可以选择保住你的脸或锻炼你的屁股 维芙
[01:12] I choose my face. 我选择保住我的脸
[01:22] Hey, Mom. How was your walk? 嘿 妈妈 竞走怎么样
[01:24] Stupid. 傻死了
[01:25] Walking is stupid, son. Remember that. 走路本身就很傻 儿子 记住这点
[01:26] You need a hand? 你需要帮忙吗
[01:27] I could skip school and make lasagna with you. 我可以逃学 跟你一起做千层面
[01:29] You’re being helpful. 你很乐于助人啊
[01:30] I demand an explanation. 我要求你做出解释
[01:32] I’m just…nervous about going to school today. 我只是 对于今天去上学感到很紧张
[01:36] Why? 为什么
[01:37] A kid from school came out to me on Teen Help Line. 我们学校一个小孩在青少年求助热线对我出柜了
[01:40] But I think he was worried I was gonna out him, 但我猜是因为他担心我会帮他出柜
[01:42] so he posted on Instagram that I was gay, 于是他就在网上说我是同性恋
[01:44] and the whole school saw it. 现在整个学校的人都看到了
[01:45] Are you sure this isn’t just an elaborate story you’re making up 你确定这不是你精心编造的故事
[01:48] to tell me something about yourself? 目的是为了告诉我关于你自身的什么事吗
[01:50] – I’m not gay. – Fine. -我不是同性恋 -好吧
[01:52] So, why don’t you just tell everyone at school 那你为什么不告诉学校里的人
[01:53] that it’s just a lie? 这只是个谎言
[01:55] If I do, 如果我那么做
[01:55] I’ll just be confirming all of this guy’s worst fears, 就相当于确认了那家伙最大的恐惧
[01:57] that being gay is something to be ashamed of. 也就是 身为同性恋是可耻的事
[02:00] I have to lead by example 我必须以身作则 树立榜样
[02:01] and show him that people thinking I’m gay 让他明白 大家觉得我是同性恋
[02:03] is not a big deal. 并没有什么大不了的
[02:04] So, you’ll be gay for him, 所以你愿意为他当同性恋
[02:05] but not your own mother? 却不愿为你妈当同性恋
[02:06] That is some takeaway. 你这理解偏差真是绝了
[02:10] Oh, hey, Katie! 嘿 凯蒂
[02:11] Gotta stay in shape if I’m gonna find a guy by myself! 如果我要靠自己找到男人 必须有好身材
[02:16] I used to be able to count on you 我以前非常确定
[02:17] to be the worst one in the family. 你就是这个家里最差劲的人
[02:18] But now you’re running around helping people. 但你现在到处帮助别人
[02:20] Seriously, Oliver, look at what you’re making me do. 说真的 奥利弗 瞧你逼我做出了什么事
[02:24] Viv, I’m in! 维芙 我愿意帮忙
[02:25] We’ll find you a Greg! 我们帮你找个格雷格那样的
[02:27] I love it! 我太开心了
[02:28] I’m here for you, girl! 我会支持你的 姑娘
[02:30] This is who I am now. Hope you’re happy. 现在我成了这种人了 希望你高兴
[02:34] Ta! 再见
[02:37] Katie, good news. 凯蒂 好消息
[02:38] My brother’s flying in from England. 我弟弟要从英国飞过来了
[02:39] He’s lecturing at Yale. 他要在耶鲁大学开讲座
[02:41] Let’s set him up with Viv! 我们撮合他和维芙吧
[02:42] – What? – She’s lonely, he’s lonely. -什么 -她很孤寂 他也很孤寂
[02:44] She said she wanted a Greg. 她说想要个格雷格那样的男人
[02:46] He’s a Greg. 他恰好也叫格雷格
[02:47] Katie, relationships aren’t just math. 凯蒂 男女感情可不是简单的数学问题
[02:49] They move in ways beyond arbitrary connection — 那超越了随意的关联…
[02:51] You’re stalling. 你是在故意拖延
[02:52] I don’t want him to be with Viv. 我不希望他跟维芙在一起
[02:53] I want him to be with me. He’s mine! 我希望他跟我在一起 他是我的
[02:55] Look, if I had a sister from my father’s secret second family, 如果我爸在外面又搞出一个家 给我生了个妹妹
[02:59] I would pimp her out to your annoying friend. 我肯定会把她介绍给你的烦人朋友
[03:01] There’s no way to prove that. 根本没办法证明这点
[03:02] That’s why I feel confident throwing it out there. 所以我才很自信地把它抛出来力证我的观点
[03:04] My brother’s going to stay with us for a few days. 我弟弟只是过来跟我们住几天而已
[03:07] I’m really excited 我很激动
[03:07] to do all the typical brother stuff we missed out on — 能跟他一起做我们错过的兄弟之事
[03:10] antiquing, reciting soliloquies — 买古玩 背诵独白…
[03:12] C’mon! Viv wants all my attention. 拜托 维芙希望我多关心她
[03:13] She’s up my butt about this. 她整天为这事跟在我屁股后面烦我
[03:15] And she’s really skinny right now. 她现在那么瘦
[03:16] She might accidentally slip up there. 没准真会滑进我屁股里
[03:19] I’m not setting up my brother with Viv, 我不会撮合我弟弟和维芙的
[03:21] and I don’t want to hear another word about it. 这事到此为止 我不想再听你说一个字
[03:23] Great. Now I’m frustrated, 好极了 这下我非常沮丧
[03:25] and I’ll probably brush my teeth too aggressively. 我可能会过度用力地刷牙
[03:27] If my gumline recedes, it’s on you. 如果我的牙龈线下陷了 都是你的错
[03:34] It’s him. 就是他
[03:36] There he is. 他来了
[03:38] They’re walking together. 他们并肩走路哎
[03:43] People are staring. 大家都盯着我们
[03:45] It’s either because they think you’re gay, 要么是因为他们觉得你是同性恋
[03:46] or I look stunning in paisley. 要么是我穿佩斯利花纹衫太帅了
[03:48] Having not done it many times before, 以前没怎么这么做过
[03:50] doing the right thing is an incredible hassle. 但是做正确的事真的痛苦又烦人
[03:52] Hello, Oliver. Oliver’s boyfriend. 你好 奥利弗 以及奥利弗的男友
[03:54] Oh, I’m not his — 我才不是他的…
[03:55] None of my business. 与我无关
[03:57] I heard your news. 我听说你的事了
[03:58] You know that conversation we had the other day? 你还记得那天我们之间的对话吗
[04:00] I want to clarify a few things. 我想说清楚几点
[04:05] Principal Ablin, 阿布林校长
[04:07] would you throw my name in the hat for Distinguished Pupil? 你能考虑选我当「杰出学生」吗
[04:09] It’d look good on my college application. 那会为我的大学申请表增色不少
[04:11] You’re Katie Otto’s son. 你是凯蒂·奥图的儿子
[04:13] Yes. 是的
[04:14] Then no. 那绝对不行
[04:14] I do not care for the people you associate with. 我不喜欢跟你来往的那些人
[04:17] When I said “The people you associate with,” 我当时说”跟你来往的那些人”
[04:20] I certainly hope that it was clear that I meant your mother, 希望你明白 我明显是指你妈妈
[04:23] not other gay people. 而非同性恋群体
[04:24] I hadn’t given it much thought. 我本来都没怎么想这事
[04:27] Until now. 但现在我开始细想了
[04:28] Now it’s all I can think about. 现在我满心都这么想
[04:32] Maybe being named Distinguished Pupil 或许被选为「杰出学生」
[04:34] will take it off your mind, huh? 能打消你这个想法 是吧
[04:36] Does that come with a letter of recommendation perhaps? 还顺带附上一封推荐信吗
[04:40] It does. 可以的
[04:41] I’ll write one up tout de suite. 我立刻就去写一封
[04:46] You see that? 你看见了吗
[04:48] He’s falling all over himself to keep me happy. 他为了哄我开心 使出浑身解数
[04:51] Turns out being gay is the same as being rich. 原来当同性恋和当有钱人一样
[05:01] What are you doing with your stuffed animals? 你怎么把动物玩偶都拿出来了
[05:03] I was just at Penny’s house. 我之前去了佩妮家
[05:05] She re-did her room. 她重新装饰了她的房间
[05:06] All of her little kid stuff is gone. 她小时候的东西全都丢了
[05:08] She made The Jump, 她从小孩跨越成大人了
[05:10] and all my friends have, too. 我所有的朋友也都实现了跨越
[05:11] So, if I ever want to have anyone over, 所以如果我还想带人来家里玩
[05:14] it’s time I get rid of all this. 我就该处理掉这些玩具
[05:16] I get that. 我能理解
[05:17] I don’t know if I can get rid of my ponies. 我不知道我舍不舍得丢掉这些小马
[05:19] Especially Glittermane. 特别是「亮鬃」
[05:21] She was brought to life by a dark wizard. 它的生命是一个黑巫师赋予的
[05:23] It’s not gonna be a clean kill. 肯定不能利落地杀死它
[05:25] When I was making The Jump, 我从小孩跨越到大人时
[05:27] the one thing I couldn’t get rid of was my Barbies. 我唯一无法割舍的是我的芭比娃娃
[05:30] Couldn’t let ’em go. 实在无法放下它们
[05:31] So, what’d you do? 那你怎么做的
[05:32] I went cold turkey. 我一咬牙彻底抛弃了
[05:33] I threw them in the trash 我全扔进垃圾箱
[05:34] and watched as the garbage truck took them away forever. 看着垃圾车把它们永远地带离我的生命
[05:36] Then I guess that’s what I’ll do, too. 那我也这么做吧
[05:38] After feeding them and bathing them 但我得先喂饱它们 给它们洗澡
[05:41] and taking in one last glorious sunset. 然后一起欣赏最后一次绝美落日
[05:46] Don’t judge my process. 别评判我的过程
[05:49] Otto bros in the house! 奥图兄弟回来啦
[05:52] – Katie! – Greg! -凯蒂 -格雷格
[05:54] It’s so nice to see you again. 又见面了 太棒啦
[05:55] I’ve got Greg’s office all set up for you. 我帮你准备好了格雷格的办公室
[05:57] Oh, do you have an adapter? 你有转换器吗
[05:58] I need to plug in my rainforest noise machine. 我得插上我的雨林声音助眠机
[06:00] Greg always travels with a rainforest noise machine. 格雷格出门都会带上雨林声音助眠机
[06:03] Even though we were brought up on different continents, 虽然我们在不同大陆长大
[06:05] we have so much in common. 但我们共同点却如此多
[06:07] We’re both academics. 我们都是学者
[06:07] We both like crustless sandwiches. 我们都喜欢切边三明治
[06:09] – War reenactments. – A cappella groups. -重现战争 -清唱组合
[06:11] ♪ Yes, we do ♪ ♪没错♪
[06:17] On the way here, Greg wanted to try a real American donut, 回家路上 格雷格想尝试正宗的美国甜甜圈
[06:19] so we stopped off at the — 所以我们停下买了…
[06:21] It’s too cold in my office for him. 我的办公室对他来说太冷了
[06:23] – I’m sure he’s fine. – No. -他一定没问题的 -不
[06:24] See, we have this cosmic connection 我们有心灵感应
[06:26] where I can tell what he’s feeling. 我能感知到他的感受
[06:27] Okay, I’m just gonna head this off now. 好了 我得打住你
[06:29] You’re not twins. You don’t even have the same mother. 你们不是双胞胎 甚至不是一个妈生的
[06:31] You’re just two dorks who share the same horny dad. 你们不过是同一个饥渴老爸生的两个呆瓜
[06:33] Pip pip, Ottos! Viv is here! 嘟嘟 奥图一家 维芙来啦
[06:35] Did you tell her about my brother? 你告诉他我弟弟来的事了吗
[06:37] What? No. 什么 没有啊
[06:38] People say “Pip pip.” 美国人也常说”嘟嘟”的啦
[06:39] Hello. 你好
[06:40] I’m Greg’s brother Greg. 我是格雷格的弟弟格雷格
[06:41] I’m Viv. 我是维芙
[06:42] I heard you were coming 我听说你要来
[06:43] and I wanted to make you feel at home, 我想让你有宾至如归的感觉
[06:45] so I made you some crumpets. 所以特地给你做了英式热煎饼
[06:47] Crumpets? 热煎饼
[06:48] You are so thoughtful. 你太贴心了
[06:49] Greg, who is this angel? 格雷格 这位仙子是谁啊
[06:51] Come, sit, tell me everything about yourself. 快请坐 跟我好好介绍下你自己
[06:53] Uh, were you a C-section? Were you a breech? 你是剖腹产儿吗 是臀位胎儿吗
[06:55] I want to know every detail, right from the start. 我想知道所有细节 从你出生开始
[06:59] This Greg is so much better than yours. 这个格雷格比你家的强多了
[07:01] I told her not to be her everyday awful self, 我叫她不要露出平时的可怕真面目
[07:04] and he’s totally buying it. 现在他完全上钩了
[07:05] I specifically told you not to set up my brother with Viv. 我特别交代过 不要撮合我弟弟和维芙
[07:08] Yes, but when are you going to stop asking me 没错 但你能不能别再对我指手画脚
[07:10] not to do things that you know that I’m going to do anyway? 你明知道我肯定会我行我素 不听你的
[07:12] It puts me in a very uncomfortable position. 你这样让我很不自在啊
[07:19] This is your fault. 这都怪你
[07:20] Viv’s eating up my time with my brother. 维芙抢走了我和我弟弟相处的时间
[07:22] They were out late last night. 他们昨晚在外面玩到很晚
[07:23] They got back early this morning. 今天凌晨才回来
[07:24] At this rate, we’re never gonna get to play chess. 照这样下去 我们没有机会下象棋了
[07:26] I’ll play chess with you. 我可以陪你下象棋啊
[07:28] Yeah, okay. 得了吧
[07:32] Hello, all. 大家好啊
[07:34] Viv and I had the most magical morning 我和维芙共度了最神奇的早晨
[07:37] strolling through the park, 我们在公园漫步
[07:38] talking about our lives, our dreams. 分享我们的生活和梦想
[07:40] Did you know she wants to move into a cottage? 你们知道她想搬去乡村小屋吗
[07:43] A cottage seems a little small 小屋感觉小了点吧
[07:44] for a woman with… A child. 对一个有孩子的女人来说
[07:46] Violet? I love that Viv has a kid. 维奥莱特吗 我好喜欢维芙有个孩子
[07:49] It’s like having a starter kit. 简直像有入门工具包一样
[07:50] Starter kit for what? 什么入门工具包
[07:51] What are you starting? 你要入什么门
[07:52] A family, I guess. 组建家庭吧
[07:54] I know I’m getting ahead of myself, 我知道我想得远了点
[07:55] but I feel like I’m in the middle of a romantic comedy, 但我感觉自己就像置身于爱情喜剧中
[07:58] where you meet someone, 我遇见了一个人
[07:59] and 90 minutes later, you’re running through the airport 90分钟后 我就在机场里狂奔拦人
[08:02] as Liam Neeson cheers you on. 而连姆·尼森在一旁给我打气
[08:05] It’s “Love, Actually.” 是《真爱至上》啦
[08:06] It’s infatuation, at best. 顶多就是一时迷恋而已
[08:07] I hope you don’t mind, 希望你别介意
[08:09] but I made Viv my plus-one to the lecture. 但我邀请了维芙陪我出席讲座
[08:11] I mean, you were just coming to be nice, 毕竟你去只是出于礼貌
[08:13] but Viv is genuinely interested in 但维芙是真心对
[08:15] the lasting impact that the Norman Conquest had on the Flemish people. 诺曼征服对佛兰德人的持续影响有兴趣
[08:18] She never shuts up about it. 她总对这话题说个不停呢
[08:19] So, I’m not going to the lecture? 那我不去讲座了吗
[08:21] I knew you’d understand. 我就知道你会理解的
[08:22] Thanks, mate. 谢了 兄弟
[08:26] We need to put a stop to this. 我们得制止这一切
[08:27] Oh, honey. You know I never put your needs before mine. 亲爱的 你知道我从不先满足你的需求
[08:32] Goodbye, old friends. 再见了 老朋友们
[08:34] How do you feel? 你感觉怎么样
[08:38] Older. 长大了一点
[08:40] I think I might even start writing 我甚至可能开始用
[08:41] with pencils that don’t smell like fruit. 没有水果味道的铅笔写字
[08:46] So, it’s day dos. 今天是第二天了
[08:48] What’s life like out of the closet? 出柜后的生活是什么样的
[08:49] A few whispers. 有些人窃窃私语
[08:50] My ex-girlfriend walked up to me and said, “That makes sense.” 我前女友跑来跟我说 “难怪我们会分手”
[08:52] Didn’t care for that. 我不喜欢这一点
[08:54] But overall, pretty good. 不过总的来说 挺好的
[08:55] Hello, boys. 你们好啊
[08:57] Don’t mean to interrupt your date, 不是有意打扰你们约会的
[08:58] but, uh I have a letter of recommendation. 但我有封推荐信要给你
[09:01] One page? 就一页
[09:02] This seems more like a “Note” Of recommendation. 这更像是”推荐字条”吧
[09:05] Oh, this? 这个吗
[09:07] This is just a rough draft. 这只是草稿啦
[09:08] I’m going to flesh it out, obviously. 我还会详细扩写的啦 很明显
[09:10] Obviously. 很明显
[09:12] And print it on 28-pound cream-linen paper. 然后用奶白色布纹纸打印出来 字号为28磅
[09:14] Thanks, sport. 谢了 兄弟
[09:19] Watch this. 瞧好了
[09:20] Hey, Oliver! 喂 奥利弗
[09:21] My eyes are up here, not down here! 我的眼睛在这 不在下面
[09:24] Dude, don’t be like that. 老兄 别这样
[09:26] So not cool. 太不厚道了
[09:27] Yeah, what he did took real guts. 就是啊 他的所为需要很大的勇气
[09:28] Besides, what does that have to do with you? 再说 这事跟你有什么关系
[09:31] I… 我…
[09:37] Greg’s brother is really into Viv. 格雷格的弟弟超喜欢维芙
[09:39] He’s talking about delaying his flight back to England 他说要延迟回英国的航班
[09:40] so he can spend more time with her. 想多陪陪她
[09:42] What does your Greg have to say about that? 那你家格雷格对此是何看法
[09:44] He’s mad. 他超生气
[09:45] But he’s not looking at the big picture. 但他没看到大局
[09:47] Viv is off my hands. 维芙现在不烦我了
[09:49] No more walks, no more guilt — 不用陪她竞走 不用再感到愧疚
[09:50] I think it’s you who’s not seeing the big picture. 我觉得没看到大局的人是你
[09:52] Yeah, she’s right. 没错 她说得对
[09:54] If they get serious, 如果他们认真起来
[09:55] Viv could be your sister-in-law. 维芙可能成为你的弟媳
[09:59] Don’t you ever say that. 你敢给我这么说
[10:00] Well, what did you think would happen 不然你以为你撮合了维芙
[10:02] when you set Viv up with your brother-in-law? 和你家小叔子在一起会怎样
[10:04] Well, I never think two moves in advance! 我从不会提前想两步
[10:06] That’s why I’m bad at Connect Four! 所以我的四子棋玩得超烂
[10:08] Sister-in-laws suck. 弟媳超烦的
[10:09] All the e-mails, 那些邮件
[10:10] who’s making what for Thanksgiving, 感恩节谁该谁做什么菜
[10:11] Christmas spending limits? 圣诞节的花费上限
[10:13] And you just know she’s gonna want to 你知道她肯定会想在沙滩上
[10:14] take that family jumping picture on the beach. 拍全家人都跳起来的照片
[10:17] Ugh, where we’re all barefoot in jeans, 大家都光脚穿牛仔裤
[10:19] wearing white linen shirts. 还穿着同款白色亚麻衬衫
[10:20] I mean, don’t worry, though. 不过别担心
[10:21] I really only saw my sister-in-law a few times a year. 我一年只见几次弟媳
[10:24] It’s not like she lived in Westport. 反正她也不住在西港
[10:26] That– That’s a good point, Angela. 你说得太对了 安吉拉
[10:27] You know, Katie, 凯蒂
[10:29] remind us — where does Viv live again? 提醒我们下 维芙住在哪来着
[10:32] Across the street. 我家对面
[10:36] This is your house. This is her house. 这是你家 这是她家
[10:40] They’re so close! 超级近哎
[10:41] Okay. Alright. 行了 行了
[10:45] Greg?! 格雷格
[10:48] – What? – We have to break them up. -怎么了 -我们得拆散他们
[10:50] What is it going to take for you to make me listen to you? 怎样才能让你逼我听你的
[10:52] Are you trying to make it my fault that you constantly ignore me? 你是想把自己总无视我的事 怪到我头上
[10:54] Sorry! I’m very flustered right now! 抱歉啦 我现在心烦意乱
[10:57] And I’m hot! 而且热得冒烟
[11:03] Viv and Greg are walking up. 维芙和格雷格过来了
[11:04] Time to destroy their love. 该摧毁他们的爱了
[11:08] Come sit. We’re gonna have some lunch. 来坐吧 我们一起吃午饭
[11:10] Didn’t you tell them? 你没告诉他们吗
[11:12] Oh, shoot. 糟了
[11:12] Viv made plans for us. 维芙都已经安排好了
[11:14] I meant to text, 我本想发信息的
[11:15] but it’s been pretty hard to focus lately. 但最近总是很难集中注意力
[11:17] A-At least we’ve worked out our couple name. 至少我们想出了情侣名
[11:19] Right, Griv? 对吧 叫「格芙」
[11:22] I want to show him my favorite place in town. 我想带他去看城里我最爱的地方
[11:24] The waxer? 脱毛师吗
[11:25] No, silly! 当然不是 小傻子
[11:26] The cannons on Compo Beach. 是孔波海滩的炮弹
[11:28] It’s where the British invaded 英军在那侵略了我们
[11:30] and the Americans held them off. 但美军顽强抵抗赶走了他们
[11:31] Except this American’s gonna let you right in. 不过这个美国大妞会让你”进来”
[11:34] U-S-A! 美利坚
[11:36] U-S-A! 美利坚
[11:37] Viv, before you go, why don’t you and I take a power walk? 维芙 你们走之前 不如我们去竞走吧
[11:40] – Now? – Right now. -现在吗 -就现在
[11:43] You finally caught the exercise bug? 「运动馋虫」终于把你磨得受不了了吗
[11:45] I’ve been working on you for years! 我多年来一直想说服你
[11:50] I wonder if you’ll still have that big, beautiful head 不知道等你变苗条纤细后还能否拥有
[11:52] when you have that little, tiny body. 这颗硕大美丽的脑袋了
[11:54] Okay. 好了
[11:55] I’ll miss you. 我会想你的
[11:56] The elements be kind to thee 愿风和日丽
[11:57] and make thy spirits all of comfort — fare thee well. 使你神清气爽 祝你好运
[12:00] Fare thee weller. 祝你更好运
[12:01] Not a proper comparative adverb form. 这不是好运的比较级
[12:05] Well, this gives me a chance to pack. 正好 我去收拾一下行李
[12:07] But I thought you changed your flight. 但我以为你改签了
[12:08] I did. I’m moving in to Viv’s. 是的 我要搬去维芙家
[12:13] How did I not feel this coming? 我怎么没料到这点呢
[12:21] You can’t go to Viv’s. 你不能搬去维芙家
[12:23] Why ever not? 为什么不能
[12:23] Listen, Greg, Viv is just looking for a sugar daddy. 听着 格雷格 维芙只想找个包养她的干爹
[12:27] What are you talking about? She has a huge house. 你在胡说什么 她有那么大的房子
[12:30] It’s not hers. She’s broke. 那不是她的 她已经破产了
[12:32] She’s only with you for your money. 她只是为了钱才跟你在一起
[12:34] – Really? – Really. -真的吗 -真的
[12:38] It’s no wonder things are moving so quickly. 难怪我们进展这么快
[12:40] And why she seems so into the Norman Conquest. 还有她对诺曼征服那么感兴趣
[12:43] Nobody cares about it that much, British Greg. 没人真的在乎那玩意儿 英国格雷格
[12:46] I do. 我在乎
[12:47] I wasted so much time with her 我在她身上浪费了好多时间
[12:49] when I should have been hanging out with you. 我本该用那些时间跟你待在一起
[12:52] I just got so caught up in everything. 我太沉迷于美色
[12:53] It sounds so silly now, 现在我感觉好傻
[12:56] but I think that was the first time I’d ever been in love. 但我觉得这是我人生头一回爱上别人
[12:58] Really? 真的吗
[12:59] I suppose life doesn’t work like a romantic comedy 大概现实生活并不像浪漫爱情喜剧
[13:02] ’cause it lasts a lot longer than an hour and a half 因为它的时长不止一个半小时
[13:04] and, it seems, has no happy ending. 而且看起来也没有美好结局
[13:07] Turns out I’m not Prime Minister Hugh Grant. 原来我不是首相休·格兰特
[13:10] I’m just department store Mr. Bean. 只是杂货店的憨豆先生
[13:14] Maybe a game of chess will cheer you up. 也许来一局象棋能让你开心起来
[13:23] I’ll get started. You’ll get into it. 我先下 你会慢慢进入状态的
[13:28] Viv, you’re moving too fast. 维芙 你太快了
[13:30] I know it seems like it, 我知道表面看上去如此
[13:31] but things just feel so right with Greg. 但跟格雷格在一起感觉很对
[13:33] No, I’m talking about us. Walking. 不 我说的是我们 竞走
[13:36] But also about British Greg. 但你和英国格雷格也是
[13:37] You don’t even know him. 你都不了解他
[13:39] I know all I need to know. 我知道我需要知道的一切
[13:40] And his name is Greg Otto. 他也叫格雷格·奥图
[13:44] Oh my God! Katie. 天呐 凯蒂
[13:46] We could both be Mrs. Greg Ottos. 我们以后都是格雷格·奥图太太
[13:49] We could do one of those awesome family photos 我们可以拍那种超酷的家庭合照
[13:52] where we all wear matching outfits on the beach. 穿着一模一样的衣服在海滩上拍
[13:56] British Greg is only looking to marry someone 英国格雷格只想娶个美国人
[13:57] so that he can get his green card, 好换来绿卡
[13:59] and then he’s going to dump them after. 之后他就会甩了那个女人
[14:02] What? 什么
[14:04] Greg told me. 格雷格告诉我的
[14:05] This is why you wanted to walk with me? 这才是你拉我出来竞走的原因吗
[14:07] To tell me? It’s not because you like walks? 为了告诉我这个 而非你喜欢竞走
[14:10] Yes. 是的
[14:13] Two betrayals at once. 两种背叛同时袭来
[14:16] It just felt so real with Greg. 只是感觉跟格雷格在一起好真实
[14:18] How could it have been real? 怎么可能真实
[14:20] You weren’t even acting like yourself. 你都没表现出你真实的自我
[14:22] Well, that’s the thing — 问题就在这
[14:24] with him, I was being myself. 跟他在一起时 那就是真实的我
[14:27] My old self. 原来的我
[14:28] The person I was before I came to this town 来这儿之前的我
[14:30] and got so caught up in the culture of 陷入各种语言攻击
[14:32] “Who are you wearing?” “Who makes that bag?” 例如”你穿的什么啊” “谁会做那种包啊”
[14:34] “Why are you friends with Katie?” “你为什么和凯蒂做朋友”
[14:36] I’m so sorry. 我真抱歉
[14:39] If it helps, I didn’t call a car to come pick me up. 如果这算是一点安慰 我没叫车来接我
[14:41] You probably should. 也许你该叫车
[14:45] I think I need to be alone right now. 我现在想一个人待着
[14:48] Come on. Let’s walk. 别这样 我们来走路啊
[14:50] We’ll talk! 我们谈谈
[14:53] Okay, well, I’m obviously not doing that. 好吧 我可不想跑步
[14:58] How do I look? 我看上去怎么样
[14:58] Like the school’s newest Distinguished Pupil. 很像学校最新的杰出学生
[15:00] Being gay has really worked out well for you. And me. 你出柜效果不错 对我也是
[15:03] What do you mean? 什么意思
[15:04] I can’t even count the number of girls telling me 有数不清的女孩跟我说
[15:05] how sensitive and evolved I am for having a gay best friend. 我有多敏感和高尚 我最好的朋友竟然是同性恋
[15:09] You’re like walking a really cute dog. 跟你走在一起就像在遛一只小萌狗
[15:10] You’re so bad. 你好坏哟
[15:12] I think I can say stuff like that now. 我觉得我现在可以说这种话了
[15:15] You guys need to see what Will just posted. 你们得看看威尔刚发布的视频
[15:18] Hi, everyone! 大家好
[15:19] I need to tell you something. 我有事跟你们说
[15:21] First, I owe Oliver Otto an apology 首先 我欠奥利弗·奥图一个道歉
[15:24] for that post I made up about him. 我不该散布他的谣言
[15:27] Oliver, you’re a good guy 奥利弗 你是个好人
[15:28] who went out of his way to show me 他费尽心思地让我明白
[15:30] I could live a happy life as my honest self. 即使做真实的自己 我也可以过得开心
[15:34] Oliver’s not gay. 奥利弗不是同性恋
[15:37] I am. 我才是
[15:41] Look at that. He just came out. 看看 他刚出柜了
[15:43] And you just got in’d. 你也”入柜”了
[15:45] That’s too bad. 那真是太遗憾了
[15:45] You were so interesting for a while. 你作为同性恋挺有趣的
[15:57] Where is your brother? 你弟弟呢
[15:58] I have to talk to him. 我有话跟他说
[15:59] The plan worked. 计划奏效了
[15:59] He’s on his way to the train station 他正在去火车站的路上
[16:01] so he can catch his original flight. 去赶原本的航班
[16:02] He was pretty upset, but it was the right thing to do. 他挺失落的 但我们做得对
[16:04] It was the wrong thing to do. 我们做错了
[16:07] What Viv and Greg had was real, 维芙和格雷格的感情是真的
[16:09] and we ruined it. 但被我们毁了
[16:10] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[16:13] Wait. 等等
[16:15] You’re right. 你说得对
[16:16] My brother’s heart is broken. I can feel it. 我弟弟心碎了 我能感觉到
[16:17] Call him. 打给他
[16:21] – This is Greg. – Straight to voicemail. -我是格雷格 -直接转到语音信箱了
[16:22] Alright. We’re going to the train station. 好吧 我们要去火车站
[16:24] What about Viv? 维芙怎么办
[16:25] We have to find her. 我们得找到她
[16:26] We were running, and I lost her. 我们当时在跑 我跟丢了
[16:28] Okay, she was running, and I walked home. 好吧 她在跑 我走回来了
[16:31] I called an Uber, but I met it at the corner. 我叫了网约车 但车在拐角处接的我
[16:34] Alright, it met me at my exact location. 好吧 车在我原本的位置接的我
[16:36] You broke me. You happy now? 你攻破了我的伪装 现在高兴了吗
[16:44] I hear the garbage truck. 我听到垃圾车来了
[16:45] This is really the end of — 这真的是结束了
[16:47] What the hell is that?! 那是什么
[16:49] Oh, it’s my last Barbie. 是我最后的芭比
[16:50] The only one who survived that day. 那天唯一的幸存者
[16:53] I watched from the window 我在窗户边看着
[16:54] as the truck slowly crushed my dolls. 垃圾车慢慢地毁掉我的娃娃们
[16:57] I can still hear their screams — 我还能听到尖叫声
[16:59] “You’re killing me!” “你要杀死我了”
[17:00] “Why is this happening?” “为什么会这样”
[17:01] “I had a house in Malibu!” “我原本在马里布有家的”
[17:03] You made it sound like it was no big deal. 你之前说的好像没什么大不了的啊
[17:05] Turns out it was actually super traumatizing. 实际上那给我造成了非常大的精神创伤
[17:07] I ran downstairs as the truck drove away, 随着车慢慢开走 我跑下楼
[17:09] and I found her by the curb next to the trash bin. 接着我在垃圾箱旁边的路边发现了她
[17:12] She must have jumped out at the last minute. 她肯定是在最后一刻跳了出来
[17:14] It’s a good thing I dressed her in her high-tops. 还好我给她穿的是高帮运动鞋
[17:16] Well, what are we gonna do now? 我们现在该怎么办
[17:17] Let’s go get those ponies! 我们去夺回你的小马们
[17:26] Viv, let’s go get your man. 维芙 我们去找你的男人
[17:29] In that car? 坐这辆车吗
[17:31] Shut up and get in. 闭嘴 上车
[17:37] You can’t park here! 你不能在这儿停车
[17:38] We have to! She’s in love! 我们必须停这儿 她坠入爱河了
[17:41] I didn’t realize! 我不知道啊
[17:42] Train 638 to Grand Central Station 开往中央车站的638号火车
[17:44] now arriving at Platform Two. 现在到达2号站台
[17:46] Oh, no. I don’t see him! 不好 我看不到他
[17:50] Greg, do you feel him? 格雷格 你能感受到他吗
[17:53] I’m kidding. That whole thing is stupid. 我开玩笑的 心灵感应这事太蠢了
[18:05] You can’t steal my childhood! 你不能偷走我的童年
[18:07] – Do you live here? – Yeah. -你住这儿吗 -是的
[18:09] Tell your parents to start tipping at the holidays. 告诉你父母 在节日时记得给小费
[18:17] There he is! 他在那儿
[18:18] – Greg! – Greg! -格雷格 -格雷格
[18:19] – Katie. – Greg?! -凯蒂 -格雷格
[18:23] What’s going on? 怎么了
[18:24] You’re not going anywhere. 你不能离开
[18:25] – Viv, Greg told me… – I was lying. -维芙 格雷格告诉我… -我说谎了
[18:28] They can’t be trusted. 不能相信他们
[18:31] Please stay. 请留下来
[18:34] I would love to. 我求之不得
[18:46] They seem genuinely happy together. 他们在一起 看上去真的很幸福
[18:48] Even if it’s not what’s best for us, 虽然对我们不是最好的选择
[18:50] we did the right thing. 但我们做得对
[18:55] Don’t tell Viv, 别告诉维芙
[18:57] but I got the better Greg. 但我得到了更好的格雷格
[19:07] Come play with me and Violet. 来跟我和维奥莱特一起玩
[19:09] I’m watching her while Viv and Uncle Greg are with Mom and Dad. 维芙和格雷格叔叔跟爸妈在一起 我帮忙照看她
[19:12] Are those my ponies? 那些是我的小马吗
[19:13] Violet found the box. 是维奥莱特找到了箱子
[19:22] Hi, Violet. 嗨 维奥莱特
[19:25] You like these ponies? 你喜欢这些小马吗
[19:27] They need a good home. 它们需要一个好人家
[19:28] You can take them with you, if you’d like. 如果你想要 可以把它们带走
[19:34] I want you to meet Sergeant Sparkles. 我想让你见见火花小队长
[19:36] He’s my favorite. 他是我的最爱
[19:37] If you ever get scared or just need a friend… 如果你感到害怕 或需要朋友时
[19:41] I promise he’ll always watch over you. 我保证他会一直守护你
[19:44] Because his eyes never close. 因为他从不闭眼
[19:47] I’m really proud of you. 我真为你骄傲
[19:49] You just made The Jump. 你刚从小孩跨越成大人了
[19:51] I did. 是啊
[19:54] You should give her your Barbie. 你该把你的芭比给她
[19:58] No. 不行
[20:09] Well, well, well. 哟 哟 哟
[20:10] Look who’s no longer a member of a protected class. 瞧瞧谁不再是受保护群体的成员了
[20:15] Obviously, Distinguished Pupil is out of the question. 显然 「杰出学生」没你的份了
[20:19] Here’s the recommendation I missed “NCIS” to write. 这是我错过一集《海军罪案调查处》给你写的推荐信
[20:27] Here’s the real one. 这是真正的信
[20:31] Detention. 留校察看
[20:33] See you then, sport. 到时见 小子
美式主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第4季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第4季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme