时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I’ve never seen her this happy. | 我从没见她这么开心过 |
[00:06] | I have, but only in pictures from before we were born. | 我见过 但只在她生孩子前的照片里 |
[00:09] | My guess is that she’s gone insane. | 我猜她是疯了 |
[00:11] | I know we’ve thought that before, | 我知道我们以前也这么想过 |
[00:13] | but it seems real this time. | 但这次似乎是真的 |
[00:14] | Very creative, Anna-Kat, but wrong. | 非常有创意 安娜凯蒂 但是你错了 |
[00:17] | I’m just enjoying my new lasagna business. | 我只是在享受我的千层面生意而已 |
[00:19] | Best decision I ever made. | 这是我做过的最棒的决定 |
[00:22] | I have seven steady customers, | 我有七个固定客户了 |
[00:24] | and my boss — me — is a delight. | 而我的老板 即我本人 非常讨人喜欢 |
[00:28] | Is that how you package it? | 你就是这么包装的吗 |
[00:30] | Don’t you know presentation is everything? | 你不知道颜值决定了一切吗 |
[00:32] | Oliver, sweetie, I’m gonna invite you to shut up. | 奥利弗 亲爱的 我只能邀请你闭嘴了 |
[00:37] | Franklin. What are you doing here? | 富兰克林 你怎么会来这里 |
[00:39] | I’m spending the weekend. | 我要在你们家过周末 |
[00:40] | My mom’s at a church retreat in Atlantic City. | 我妈去大西洋城参加教会的静修活动了 |
[00:42] | They’re going to improve the church’s finances | 他们打算通过赌场的算牌技术 |
[00:44] | through the blessings of card counting. | 来提升教会的财力 |
[00:47] | I don’t remember talking to her about that. | 我不记得有跟她聊过这事啊 |
[00:50] | Anna-Kat thought it would be better if we just sprung it on you. | 安娜凯蒂觉得我们还是先斩后奏比较好 |
[00:53] | You always say it’s easier to ask for forgiveness than permission. | 你总是说请求原谅比请求允许要容易 |
[00:56] | Anna-Kat, Mommy doesn’t like it | 安娜凯蒂 妈妈可不喜欢 |
[00:58] | when you use her words against her. | 你用她的话来对付她 |
[01:00] | I’ve got $50 I’m supposed to give to whoever watches me. | 我这有50美元 谁照看我就给谁 |
[01:04] | I’ll watch him for $50. | 我愿意为了50美元照看他 |
[01:06] | I can cross number 37 off | 我可以借此划掉 |
[01:08] | that stupid life-skills list you’re forcing me to do — | 你强迫我执行的生活技能清单上的第37项 |
[01:10] | “Get and keep a job.” | 「找到并保住工作」 |
[01:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:12] | Why don’t you take Anna-Kat and Franklin upstairs | 不如你带安娜凯蒂和富兰克林上楼 |
[01:14] | and get him unpacked? | 帮他把行李拿出来整理好 |
[01:16] | I could use a hand with my luggage. | 我的确需要有人帮我搬行李 |
[01:18] | Isn’t that your luggage? | 这不就是你的行李吗 |
[01:19] | Hilarious. No, that’s my carry-on. | 好好笑哦 不 这是我的随身箱 |
[01:24] | I couldn’t help but notice you called this a “business.” | 我注意到你称这个为「生意」 |
[01:27] | I have clients. It’s a business. | 我有客户 这就是生意 |
[01:29] | – Is it? – Yes! | -真的吗 -是的 |
[01:31] | Prove it. | 证明一下 |
[01:32] | You love “Shark Tank.” | 你爱看《创智赢家》 |
[01:33] | Let me “Shark Tank” you. | 我就跟你玩《创智赢家》那一套 |
[01:34] | Fine. | 没问题 |
[01:35] | Let’s do this. | 开始吧 |
[01:39] | Okay, hit me with your pitch. | 好了 开始你的推介吧 |
[01:41] | “Mama’s Zazagna” is the best thing | 「妈妈扎面」是多年来 |
[01:43] | to hit the Westport food scene in years. | 西港地区最棒的新事物 |
[01:46] | Don’t love the name. | 我不喜欢这个名字 |
[01:47] | It’s what Anna-Kat used to call it when she was young. | 这是安娜凯蒂小时候对千层面的叫法 |
[01:50] | She also used to bark at the mailman, | 她以前还喜欢朝着邮差学狗叫呢 |
[01:51] | so not everything she did was so great. | 所以并非她做过的每一件事都很棒 |
[01:53] | But continue. | 不过你继续吧 |
[01:54] | The poor starving husbands of Westport are flocking to me. | 西港那些可怜的挨饿丈夫们都在朝我涌来 |
[01:57] | In the three weeks that I’ve been in business, | 在我营业的三周时间里 |
[01:59] | I have sold 120 servings. | 我卖出了120份食物 |
[02:02] | And what is the price per unit? | 每份的售价是多少呢 |
[02:03] | $5 a pop. | 5美元一份 |
[02:05] | And how much have you invested in the business? | 你投入的成本又有多少呢 |
[02:07] | Let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[02:08] | Ingredients, containers… | 材料 餐盒… |
[02:11] | $473.17. | 总共473.17美元 |
[02:19] | I like to have choices. | 我喜欢有各种选择 |
[02:22] | Okay, $600 in gross minus your investment… | 好吧 600美元销售额减去你的成本 |
[02:25] | Factor in the three lasagnas you burned last week | 再算上你上周烧焦的那三份千层面 |
[02:27] | when you got distracted by “90 Day Fiancé”… | 因为你沉迷观看《到美国结婚去》而忘了管事 |
[02:30] | Mama’s Zazagna has made roughly $11.28. | 「妈妈扎面」的利润大约只有11.28美元 |
[02:34] | No. That can’t be right. | 不 那肯定不对 |
[02:36] | Listen, Katie, was it? | 听我说 凯蒂 真的不对吗 |
[02:37] | Your lasagna is great. | 你做的千层面很好吃 |
[02:39] | But this isn’t a business. It’s a hobby. | 但这不是生意 只是兴趣爱好而已 |
[02:42] | You’re not an entrepreneur. You’re a want-repreneur. | 你不是企业家 你是幻想家 |
[02:44] | And for that reason, I’m out. | 为此 我不会投你的 |
[02:55] | Ah, damn it, Katie, | 该死的 凯蒂 |
[02:56] | why is this stupid lasagna so delicious? | 这该死的千层面怎么会这么好吃 |
[02:58] | Now that I’m getting divorced, I shouldn’t be exposed to this! | 我都要离婚了 我不该吃这个 |
[03:01] | I don’t know. Why don’t you mix it up? | 我看未必吧 你何不干脆狂吃呢 |
[03:02] | Fat Doris could be fun. | 肥胖多瑞丝可能会很有趣的 |
[03:04] | You’d get some cleavage, grow into your glasses. | 你的胸会更大 脸大正好配你这大眼镜 |
[03:07] | Oliver did this stupid thing | 奥利弗干了件傻兮兮的事 |
[03:09] | where he took my profits and deducted what I spent. | 他把我赚到的钱减去成本 |
[03:12] | Turns out I’m making 17 cents an hour. | 结果发现我每小时只能赚17美分 |
[03:15] | Mm, I don’t know if you can blame that on him. | 我看这个也不能怪他吧 |
[03:17] | Oliver is good at business. | 奥利弗真的很擅长做生意 |
[03:18] | – Maybe he can help you. – You’re right. | -或许他可以帮到你 -你说得对 |
[03:19] | It’d be nice to get something out of him | 能从他身上获得点什么也挺好的 |
[03:21] | besides a dirty look every time I tell him | 而非每次我告诉他 我不会出钱 |
[03:22] | I won’t pay for his dry cleaning. | 给他干洗衣服时 他露出的恶心表情 |
[03:24] | Speaking of business opportunities, | 说到生意机会 |
[03:26] | I’ve been working on contracts | 我最近在为一个 |
[03:27] | for this 20-something YouTube star, Lonnie Spears, | 叫朗尼·斯皮尔斯的20多岁网红起草合同 |
[03:29] | and he’s looking for a ghostwriter for his memoirs. | 他在找人替他代写回忆录 |
[03:32] | Any interest, Greg? | 有兴趣吗 格雷格 |
[03:33] | Thank you, Angela, | 谢谢你 安吉拉 |
[03:34] | but I’ll stick to writing important historical books. | 但我还是继续写重要的历史书吧 |
[03:38] | Are you working on something new? | 你在写什么新内容了吗 |
[03:39] | Actually, I’m working on something old. | 实际上 我在写”老”内容 |
[03:43] | That’s a bit of historical humor. | 这是历史方面的幽默 |
[03:45] | It killed in the faculty lounge. | 在教师休息室引起爆笑 |
[03:50] | I’ll see myself out. | 我还是走吧 |
[03:57] | 我的第二本书的构思 历史人物 历史事件 时间穿越的历史侦探 | |
[04:04] | Hi, Mr. Otto. | 你好 奥图先生 |
[04:05] | Taylor and Anna-Kat are making snacks. | 泰勒和安娜凯蒂在做零食 |
[04:07] | I thought I’d come in for a little guy time. | 我想过来跟你一起享受片刻男性时光 |
[04:09] | Now’s not good. | 现在不太方便 |
[04:10] | You having a hard time with the writing? | 你写不出来东西吗 |
[04:12] | Franklin, I — | 富兰克林 我… |
[04:13] | You don’t have to hide anything from me. | 你不需要对我隐瞒任何事 |
[04:14] | I came in here earlier and checked out your computer. | 我之前进来过 查看了一下你的电脑 |
[04:16] | I’m a snooper. | 我是个窥探狂 |
[04:17] | Well, your snack’s probably ready, so… | 你的零食或许已经好了 所以… |
[04:19] | I don’t know why you don’t want to | 我不明白你为什么不想 |
[04:20] | write that book for the YouTube guy. | 为那个网红写书 |
[04:22] | That’s not really your business. | 那真的与你无关 |
[04:24] | Your wife is bettering herself, | 你妻子在变得更优秀 |
[04:25] | you’re asking your daughter to better herself, | 你叫你女儿也变得更优秀 |
[04:27] | but you just want to stay right where you are. | 但你却待在原地不动 |
[04:32] | Is this candy or a rock? | 这是糖还是石头 |
[04:35] | Rock. | 石头 |
[04:38] | You’re right, Franklin. | 你说得对 富兰克林 |
[04:39] | I have to get out of my comfort zone. | 我必须走出自己的舒适区 |
[04:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:41] | While I was in here earlier, | 我之前进来的时候 |
[04:42] | I took the liberty of buying you some fruit trees online. | 自作主张地在网上给你买了几棵水果树 |
[04:45] | You’ll thank me in the spring. | 到了春天时你会感谢我的 |
[04:51] | I have been thinking about our conversation this morning. | 我一直在想我们今天早上的对话 |
[04:55] | I knew you’d come to me. | 我知道你肯定会来找我的 |
[04:56] | I’m impressed you can admit you’re out of your depth. | 我很欣赏你终于肯承认你无力解决你的麻烦了 |
[04:58] | Having some other thoughts now. | 我现在有些别的想法了 |
[05:00] | I’m not doing this out of the goodness of my heart. | 我要是帮你 可不是出于善心 |
[05:02] | No one thinks that. | 没人这么认为 |
[05:04] | Running a small business will look good | 经营点小生意和青少年求助热线 |
[05:06] | on my Harvard application, along with Teen Help Line. | 能让我的哈佛申请书更好看一点 |
[05:08] | But if we do this, I’m gonna need a financial stake. | 但如果我们要这样做 我需要持有股份 |
[05:10] | How about 10%? | 10%怎么样 |
[05:11] | I will not work for anything less than 50. | 少于50%我是不会考虑的 |
[05:13] | I will call your girlfriend’s parents | 我会打给你女友的父母 |
[05:15] | and invite them over for dinner. | 邀请他们来吃晚饭 |
[05:16] | 10% is fine. | 10%很好 |
[05:25] | What are these? | 这些是什么 |
[05:26] | Labels for our product. | 我们的产品标签 |
[05:27] | What the hell is “Coastal Farms Lasagna”? | “沿海农场千层面”是什么 |
[05:30] | Our new name. It’s perfect. It sounds fancy and healthy. | 我们的新名字 很完美 听起来又洋气又健康 |
[05:33] | I don’t like it. Change it back. | 我不喜欢 改回去 |
[05:35] | Can’t. | 改不了 |
[05:36] | I already submitted an application | 我已经用新名字 |
[05:37] | to Flavor of Westport under the new name. | 向「西港味道」美食节递交了申请 |
[05:39] | Oliver, you can’t just change things without consulting me. | 奥利弗 你不能不问我就直接改 |
[05:42] | You asked for my help. | 你来寻求我的帮助 |
[05:44] | Flavor of Westport is key to growing our business. | 「西港味道」美食节是壮大我们业务的关键 |
[05:46] | That’s where all the restaurants in town | 镇上的所有餐厅都在那儿 |
[05:47] | give out samples of their food to bring in new customers. | 分发他们的食物样品来吸引新客户 |
[05:50] | We do well there, we’re on our way. | 我们要是在那表现好 就成了 |
[05:52] | No offense, but you slap the noodles and cheese together. | 无意冒犯 但是你负责做千层面就行了 |
[05:54] | Let me do the thinking. | 思考还是让我来吧 |
[05:55] | Saying “No offense” doesn’t make it any less offensive. | 说”无意冒犯”并不会降低你的冒犯 |
[05:57] | Here, let me try. | 听着 让我试试 |
[05:59] | No offense, | 无意冒犯 |
[06:00] | but you have the arms of an American Girl Doll. | 但你的胳膊像美国女孩玩偶一样 |
[06:02] | I said “No offense.” | 我说了”无意冒犯” |
[06:10] | The antelopes are so cute. | 羚羊太可爱了 |
[06:13] | The baby’s having trouble keeping up. | 羚羊宝宝跟不上了 |
[06:15] | Don’t get emotionally invested in the slow-moving antelopes, Franklin. | 别对动作迟缓的羚羊投入感情 富兰克林 |
[06:19] | Babysitting is a piece of cake. | 照顾小孩太简单了 |
[06:21] | They haven’t moved in two hours. | 他们已经两个小时没挪过地方了 |
[06:23] | Has it been two hours? | 已经两个小时了吗 |
[06:24] | Because I haven’t stopped eating cereal. | 因为我一直在吃麦片粥 |
[06:27] | That’s a lot of cereal. | 也太多麦片粥了 |
[06:28] | Hey, guys. Guess what. | 各位 猜怎么着 |
[06:30] | I have a meeting with Lonnie Spears today. | 我今天要和朗尼·斯皮尔斯开会 |
[06:32] | No way! | 不会吧 |
[06:33] | He’s looking for a ghostwriter. | 他在找代笔人[鬼写手] |
[06:35] | Before you go there, neither of us are ghosts. | 别乱想 我们俩都不是鬼 |
[06:38] | But I don’t know the first thing about him. | 但我对他一无所知 |
[06:40] | Oh, he does these hilarious pranks online. | 他在网上拍很多搞笑的恶作剧视频 |
[06:42] | Look. | 你看 |
[06:49] | Lonnie! No! | 朗尼 不要 |
[06:50] | Can’t I just take a shower?! | 我就不能好好洗个澡吗 |
[06:53] | That stings! | 好痛 |
[06:54] | Lonnie! I hate you! | 朗尼 我恨你 |
[06:57] | Congrats. | 恭喜你 |
[06:58] | You’re now the proud owner of a Wendy’s franchise. | 你现在是温蒂汉堡特许经营店的店长了 |
[07:01] | Lonnie, you can’t just keep giving me restaurants. | 朗尼 你不能一直给我餐厅 |
[07:03] | I don’t know what I’m doing. | 我不知道自己在做什么 |
[07:04] | I believe in you, bro! | 我看好你 兄弟 |
[07:06] | Lonnie — | 朗尼 |
[07:07] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[07:09] | You know what happens when you cry. | 你知道你哭的话会发生什么 |
[07:14] | He makes money off of this? | 他靠这个能挣钱吗 |
[07:16] | Millions. | 数百万 |
[07:17] | I know life isn’t fair, | 我知道生活不公平 |
[07:17] | but it seems like it’s getting worse. | 但看来变得更糟糕了 |
[07:19] | I’m a middle-aged history professor. | 我是个中年历史学教授 |
[07:21] | How am I supposed to connect with this guy? | 我怎么能和这家伙交流呢 |
[07:22] | You’ve got to speak his language — | 你得说他的语言 |
[07:23] | prank him. | 对他做恶作剧 |
[07:24] | I don’t know. I’m not much of a prankster. | 我不确定 我不是爱搞恶作剧的人 |
[07:26] | Although, once, I did a hilarious one. | 不过我曾经搞过一个超好笑的恶作剧 |
[07:29] | I put on Wikipedia | 我在维基百科上写 |
[07:31] | that General Peter Marshall Stevenson | 马歇尔·彼得·史蒂文森将军 |
[07:34] | was born in Illinois! | 出生在伊利诺伊州 |
[07:40] | He never left Essex! | 他从没离开过埃塞克斯 |
[07:43] | Yeah, maybe something cooler than that. | 最好比那种酷一点的 |
[07:46] | He loves shooting people with paintball guns. | 他超爱用彩弹枪射别人 |
[07:47] | Just do that. He’ll totally respect it. | 就玩那个 他肯定会佩服得五体投地 |
[07:49] | I’m clearly out of my element here, | 这完全不是我的领域 |
[07:50] | so I’m gonna trust you on this. | 所以我只能相信你们 |
[07:52] | I’m having a weird couple of days. | 我这几天过得都挺奇怪的 |
[07:53] | First, I got career advice from Franklin, | 首先 我听了富兰克林的职业建议 |
[07:55] | and now you, Trip. | 现在你的 特里普 |
[07:56] | I’m gonna go see if Luthor’s got anything for me. | 我要去问问卢瑟有没有什么建议给我 |
[07:58] | Run, baby antelope! Run! | 快跑 羚羊宝宝 快跑 |
[07:59] | Where are its parents?! | 它的父母都在哪儿 |
[08:01] | Don’t worry, that’s them crossing the river to — | 别担心 过河的不就是它们… |
[08:03] | Oh, no! Crocodiles! | 不好 是鳄鱼 |
[08:05] | This is a nightmare! | 这简直是噩梦 |
[08:08] | 西港 市政厅 | |
[08:11] | Yeah, sorry to cut this short, | 抱歉我得打断你了 |
[08:13] | but Flavor of Westport is tomorrow, | 但明天就是「西港味道」美食节 |
[08:16] | and to participate, you have to own a local restaurant. | 而要想参加 你得拥有一家当地餐厅 |
[08:19] | You don’t have one, so I’m afraid we’re done here. | 你没有 所以恐怕我们只能到此为止了 |
[08:22] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[08:23] | I’m aware of that requirement, but it’s not an issue. | 我很清楚这个条件 但这不是问题 |
[08:26] | In the 1770s, there was a brothel on the land where our house now sits. | 在1770年代 我们的房子坐落的土地上开了一家妓院 |
[08:30] | Due to a law that dates back even further, | 由于可追溯到更久之前的法律 |
[08:33] | because that brothel had a liquor license, | 因为那家妓院有酒类经营执照 |
[08:35] | the Otto home does, as well. | 因此奥图家的房子也有 |
[08:37] | Which legally makes our home… | 由此从法律上讲 我们家就是… |
[08:39] | – a restaurant. – A restaurant. | -餐厅 -餐厅 |
[08:42] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[08:43] | Dad told us that fact, like, a million times. | 老爸讲了几百万次这件事了 |
[08:45] | Every time your father says, | 每次你父亲说到 |
[08:46] | “Oh, this is an interesting tidbit,” | “有个小趣闻” |
[08:48] | I smile, nod, and power down. | 我就微笑 点头 给自己”关机” |
[08:50] | I went online and found some copies of all the old documents. | 我从网上找到了一些旧文件的副本 |
[08:54] | I’m impressed. | 令我刮目相看 |
[08:56] | Me too! | 我也是 |
[08:57] | Seal the deal. | 把这事搞定 |
[09:00] | Try this. | 尝尝 |
[09:07] | Delicious! | 太好吃了 |
[09:09] | And I love the name. | 而且我很喜欢这名字 |
[09:10] | “Coastal Farms Lasagna,” sounds fancy. | 「沿海农场千层面」听起来真洋气 |
[09:14] | But this is Flavor of Westport, | 但我们是「西港味道」美食节 |
[09:17] | so you’ll obviously have to change the recipe. | 显然你得对配方做些改变 |
[09:19] | As of this year, we are now a healthy-choices food festival. | 今年 我们是推崇健康选择的美食节 |
[09:24] | The noodles need to be gluten-free | 面条必须是无麸质的 |
[09:26] | and you’ll have to replace the mozzarella | 而且你得把马苏里拉奶酪换成 |
[09:28] | with one of the nut-based cheeses. | 那种坚果基底的奶酪 |
[09:31] | Cashew, Brazil, almond, pistachio… | 腰果 巴西坚果 杏仁 开心果 |
[09:33] | What nut you choose is up to you. | 随你选哪种坚果都行 |
[09:36] | Of course. No problem. | 当然 没问题 |
[09:39] | “No problem”? What are you talking about? | “没问题” 你说什么呢 |
[09:41] | Mom, let me handle this. | 妈 让我来处理 |
[09:42] | No! This is where I draw the line! | 不 这是我的底线 |
[09:45] | I asked you to help me grow my business, | 我让你帮我扩大生意 |
[09:46] | not make this into something else. | 不是把这变成另一回事 |
[09:48] | We’re not changing the recipe just to get into this crappy festival! | 我们不会为了参加这破烂美食节就改变配方的 |
[09:54] | I think maybe it’s best if you — | 我觉得你最好还是… |
[09:56] | Oh, you don’t have to tell me to leave, Sam. | 你不用叫我离开 山姆 |
[09:58] | I’ll just go home | 我这就回去 |
[09:59] | and get yelled at by my mother in our historic whorehouse. | 在曾经的妓院里被我妈骂 |
[10:09] | Hi, Greg. Thanks for meeting us. | 嗨 格雷格 谢谢你来见我们 |
[10:11] | Lonnie, this is the writer I was telling you about. | 朗尼 这位就是我和你说过的作家 |
[10:13] | Hey, nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[10:14] | Nice to meet you, too. I love your videos. | 我也是 我很喜欢你的视频 |
[10:16] | Ah, so you know what I’m all about? | 所以你知道我是干什么的 |
[10:18] | I think I do. | 我觉得算吧 |
[10:20] | Lonnie! | 朗尼 |
[10:23] | What the hell was that?! | 这是怎么回事 |
[10:24] | I’m trying to have a professional meeting, | 我想来参加一场专业的会议 |
[10:27] | and you shoot me?! | 你却开枪射了我 |
[10:28] | It was a prank to show that we can, you know, vibe. | 这就是个恶作剧 为了证明我们可以共鸣 |
[10:31] | That’s not cool, bro! | 这太差劲了 哥们 |
[10:32] | Angela, I’ll talk to you later. | 安吉拉 我晚点再和你谈 |
[10:37] | What the fxxk is wrong with you? | 你他妈是有什么毛病 |
[10:38] | Trip said he’d love it! | 特里普说他会喜欢的 |
[10:41] | I heard it. I heard it. | 我听见自己说什么了 很离谱 |
[10:48] | I can’t believe you threw away our company’s future | 我不敢相信你为了这愚蠢的配方 |
[10:50] | over something as dumb as ingredients. | 就断了我们公司的未来 |
[10:52] | You think ingredients are dumb? | 你觉得配方很蠢吗 |
[10:55] | Taste. | 尝尝 |
[10:57] | I already know what your lasagna tastes like. | 我知道你的千层面是什么味道的 |
[10:59] | This isn’t my lasagna. | 这不是我的千层面 |
[11:00] | This is Coastal Farms Lasagna, | 这是沿海农场千层面 |
[11:02] | made with kelp noodles and cashew cheese. | 用海带和腰果奶酪做的 |
[11:05] | You’re finally seeing things my way. | 你终于站在我的角度来看了 |
[11:20] | Not bad. | 还不错 |
[11:22] | Take another bite. | 那再来一口 |
[11:26] | I can’t. It’s sludgy, and it smells like the stuff | 我做不到 泥乎乎的 而且闻起来 |
[11:28] | the plumber pulled out of the shower drain. | 像管道工从浴室地漏里掏出来的东西 |
[11:30] | Here is some of the real lasagna | 这里有些真正的千层面 |
[11:32] | to get that taste out of your mouth. | 盖住你嘴里的味道 |
[11:41] | I’m sorry, Mom. | 我错了 老妈 |
[11:42] | You’d be crazy to change the recipe. | 你要是改了配方就一定是疯了 |
[11:45] | But we can’t bring the good stuff to Flavor of Westport. | 但我们没法把好东西带进「西港味道」美食节里 |
[11:47] | We should have just lied and kept the recipe the same. | 我们真该说谎 然后不改配方 |
[11:50] | We should have just lied! | 我们就该说谎 |
[11:52] | Now what are we gonna do? | 现在我们怎么办 |
[11:55] | We could go down there and secretly hand out samples at the festival | 我们可以偷偷去美食节分发样品 |
[11:58] | without a booth. | 哪怕没有摊位 |
[12:00] | I know I’m not supposed to say stuff like this right now | 我知道我现在不该说这种话 |
[12:03] | because you are lying and cheating, | 因为你在说谎 作弊 |
[12:04] | but I have never been more proud of you. | 但我从未如此以你为傲过 |
[12:12] | These mason jars were a great idea. | 用玻璃罐真是个好主意 |
[12:14] | Easy to secretly hand out. | 可以很容易地偷偷分发出去 |
[12:17] | Plus, they look fancy | 而且看起来洋气 |
[12:18] | but are actually cheaper than plastic containers and smaller. | 但实际上比塑料盒便宜还小 |
[12:21] | We can charge more for less lasagna. | 更少的千层面可以收更多的钱 |
[12:23] | It’s a win-win. | 这是双赢 |
[12:25] | For us, not the consumer. | 对我们来说 不是对客户来说 |
[12:26] | Which is another win. | 这又是一赢 |
[12:27] | It’s a win-win-win. | 所以是三赢 |
[12:29] | I’m glad you changed the name. | 我很高兴你改了名字 |
[12:30] | “Mrs. O’s Lasagna” Is a good compromise. | “奥太太千层面”是个不错的折中方案 |
[12:33] | This is nice, us hanging out. | 我们母子这样相处挺好的 |
[12:35] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 挺好 |
[12:36] | We haven’t spent this much time together since… | 我们很久没这样在一起了 |
[12:40] | I was nursing you, I suppose. | 上次估计还是我用母乳喂养你时 |
[12:42] | We can use Taylor’s college fund for my therapy, right? | 我们可以用泰勒的大学基金用于我的心理治疗 对吧 |
[12:49] | No, it didn’t go well. | 不 不顺利 |
[12:51] | Lonnie stormed off. | 朗尼夺门而出 |
[12:52] | You must’ve done something to make him angry. | 你肯定做了什么让他生气的事 |
[12:54] | Did you start saying “Hashtag” In front of random sentences? | 你是不是开始随便在句子前边加”标签” |
[12:56] | That makes me angry. | 那让我很不爽 |
[12:57] | More likely it was me shooting him at close range with a paintball gun. | 更可能是因为我用彩弹枪在近距离射了他 |
[13:02] | See? That’s funny. | 看 很好笑吧 |
[13:05] | And this is your idea of babysitting? | 这就是你理解的照顾孩子吗 |
[13:06] | Leaving them in front of the TV all weekend? | 让他们看一周末的电视 |
[13:08] | Have they even eaten? | 他们吃东西了吗 |
[13:12] | I’m gonna go with “Possibly.” | 我要说”有可能” |
[13:14] | That’s the kind of thing you should know. | 你应该知道这种问题的答案的 |
[13:16] | We’ve eaten, Mr. A. | 我们吃过了 奥先生 |
[13:19] | Your list says “Get and keep a job.” | 你的清单写的是”找到并保住工作” |
[13:21] | The way you’re going, that’s not happening. | 照你这么做 那是不可能的 |
[13:23] | Fine! | 好吧 |
[13:24] | I’ll do something fun with them. | 我会和他们做点有趣的事 |
[13:31] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[13:32] | Where am I? | 我在哪儿 |
[13:33] | Hey, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[13:34] | Since I’m an awesome babysitter, we’re gonna play a game. | 既然我是个绝佳的保姆 我们要玩个游戏 |
[13:37] | How about hide-and-seek? | 捉迷藏怎么样 |
[13:38] | We’ll hide first! | 我们先藏 |
[13:41] | One… | 一 |
[13:42] | two… | 二 |
[13:43] | – No peeking! – …three… | -不许偷看 -三 |
[13:44] | …four, five… | 四 五 |
[13:47] | six, seven, eight… | 六 七 八 |
[13:57] | 西港味道五星级美食盛宴 11月15日16日17日 | |
[14:06] | You need lasagna? I got the good stuff. | 你需要千层面吗 我有好东西 |
[14:08] | I’ll hook you up. | 我帮你搞定 |
[14:09] | First one’s free. | 第一瓶免费 |
[14:13] | Try this. | 试试这个 |
[14:13] | It’s the real deal. Pure mozzarella. | 货真价实 纯马苏里拉奶酪 |
[14:16] | Website’s on the label. | 网址在标签上 |
[14:17] | We were never here. | 别说见过我们 |
[14:23] | How did you find me in the bathtub? | 你怎么知道我在浴缸里 |
[14:26] | Well, for starters, the shower curtain is clear. | 首先 浴帘是透明的 |
[14:29] | Also, you were whistling. | 其次 你在吹口哨 |
[14:30] | When you get “Eye Of The Tiger” Stuck in your head, | 《老虎之眼》的旋律在脑袋里停不下来 |
[14:32] | it doesn’t just go away on its own. | 它可不会自己就消失 |
[14:41] | Damn it, he’s right. | 该死 他说得对 |
[14:45] | Franklin! | 富兰克林 |
[14:46] | We’ve looked everywhere. Where is that kid? | 我们哪里都找遍了 那孩子在哪儿 |
[14:48] | It’s been two hours. Franklin disappeared. | 已经两个小时了 富兰克林消失了 |
[14:51] | Having fun, guys? | 玩得开心吗 孩子们 |
[14:52] | Yeah! We’re having a great time playing hide-and-seek. | 是的 我们玩捉迷藏玩得特别开心 |
[14:55] | – All four of us. – Good. | -我们四个 -很好 |
[14:57] | Well, your mom called. | 你妈打电话了 |
[14:58] | I have to run to Flavor of Westport. | 我得赶去「西港味道」美食节 |
[15:01] | She sold someone an entire lasagna. | 她卖掉了一整个烤盘的千层面 |
[15:03] | You really pulled this together. I’m proud of you, Taylor. | 你真的做到了 我为你骄傲 泰勒 |
[15:08] | We have to find Franklin. | 我们必须得找到富兰克林 |
[15:09] | Franklin! | 富兰克林 |
[15:11] | Game’s over! You won! | 游戏结束 你赢了 |
[15:13] | He’s not coming out until you find him. | 除非你找到他 不然他不会出来的 |
[15:14] | He takes these games really seriously. | 他对待这些游戏非常认真 |
[15:16] | He’s technically | 严格意义上说 |
[15:17] | still in a game of tag with his cousins from last Thanksgiving. | 去年感恩节的追人游戏他还没有玩完 |
[15:23] | Katie, here’s your lasagna. | 凯蒂 你的千层面 |
[15:25] | Put it on the bench, don’t look at me, and walk away. | 放到板凳上 别看我 然后走开 |
[15:28] | Sure. Of course. | 好吧 当然 |
[15:29] | I would never assume I was just gonna openly hand you lasagna, | 我根本没想过我可以公开地递给你千层面 |
[15:32] | kiss you on the cheek, and say “See you at home, honey.” | 亲你的脸 然后说一句”回家见 亲爱的” |
[15:34] | – Keep it moving. – Okay. | -快走 -好吧 |
[15:48] | Alright, find Franklin. | 找到富兰克林 |
[15:51] | Show us where he is, boy. | 告诉我们他在哪儿 小家伙 |
[16:00] | Did you guys really think that would work? | 你们真的以为这办法能有用 |
[16:03] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是啊 -是啊 |
[16:04] | If you two get married, | 如果你们结婚了 |
[16:05] | you should think strongly about adopting. | 真应该强烈考虑领养孩子 |
[16:08] | Well, what are we gonna do? Franklin is nowhere to be found. | 我们该怎么办 富兰克林不见踪影 |
[16:10] | You’ve got to call Dad for help. | 你得给爸爸打电话求助 |
[16:12] | But Dad’s gonna be so mad! | 但爸爸会很生气 |
[16:13] | He’s not gonna cross this off my list, | 他不会把这项从清单上划掉 |
[16:15] | he’s gonna take away my phone, | 他还会拿走我的手机 |
[16:16] | he’s not gonna let me have dessert — | 不会让我吃甜点 |
[16:17] | A child is missing. | 一个孩子失踪了 |
[16:20] | Right. | 好吧 |
[16:22] | Right, right. | 没错 |
[16:34] | Cops, cops, cops! Act casual. | 警察 警察 警察 表现正常点 |
[16:44] | We have got to get out of here before we get busted. | 我们得在被抓前赶紧离开这里 |
[16:46] | I hope we get busted. I’ve never felt more alive. | 我希望我们被抓 我从没感觉这么充满活力 |
[16:53] | Greg Otto! | 格雷格·奥图 |
[16:54] | Get on the ground with your hands behind your head! | 手放到头上 趴在地上 |
[16:56] | – Wait! What have I — – On the ground! Now! | -等等 我干什么 -赶紧趴下 |
[16:59] | Greg Otto, you’re under arrest for assault. | 格雷格·奥图 你因伤害罪被捕了 |
[17:01] | Lonnie Spears is pressing charges for your paintball attack. | 朗尼·斯皮尔斯因为你用彩弹枪攻击他而起诉你 |
[17:04] | What? That was — That was just a prank! | 什么 那是 那是个恶作剧 |
[17:06] | I mean, please! I have children! | 拜托 我还有孩子 |
[17:09] | I’m sorry. I’m s– I’m sorry. | 抱歉 太不好意思了 |
[17:12] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[17:13] | You’re not going to jail. | 你不会坐牢的 |
[17:15] | These guys are actors. | 这些家伙是演员 |
[17:16] | You should see your face, dude. | 你真该看看你的表情 老兄 |
[17:18] | You look like my friend’s dad | 你看上去像我那朋友的爸爸 |
[17:19] | when he got nabbed on “To Catch a Predator.” | 当他在《抓住性侵者》节目里被抓包一样 |
[17:21] | W-Why would you do this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[17:22] | Because it’s funny. | 因为这很好笑 |
[17:25] | And Angela came to me and pled your case, | 而且安吉拉来找我为你说话 |
[17:26] | so you should really thank her. | 所以你该谢谢她 |
[17:27] | She gave me your book on John Stuart Mill, | 她给了我你那本关于约翰·斯图尔特·米尔的书 |
[17:29] | and I read it last night. | 我昨晚看了 |
[17:30] | – You did? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[17:31] | Loved it. | 超爱 |
[17:32] | You’re exactly the kind of ghostwriter I need for my memoir. | 你正是我想找的给我写回忆录的代笔写手 |
[17:35] | You can give my life story the emotional gravitas it needs. | 你可以给我的人生故事增添感性的一笔 |
[17:38] | So the job is yours. | 所以这活儿归你了 |
[17:40] | Great. | 好极了 |
[17:41] | Can — Can they take off the handcuffs now? | 他们能把手铐摘下来了吗 |
[17:42] | Oh, not yet. | 还不行 |
[17:43] | One more thing, and this is important — | 还有件事 这很重要 |
[17:47] | I’m the one who does the pranks. | 只有我才能搞恶作剧 |
[17:48] | Not you. | 不是你 |
[17:51] | I’m sorry! | 抱歉 |
[17:53] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[17:54] | Mm, man, we’re gonna have fun! | 老天 我们会合作得很开心的 |
[17:56] | So much fun, dude. | 一定开心得要死 老兄 |
[17:57] | This is exactly why I spent all those years getting a Ph.D. | 我花这么多年念博士就是为了这一刻 |
[18:00] | Oh, yeah, dude. | 没错 老兄 |
[18:02] | Let’s track down Mom or Dad so they can help us find Franklin. | 我们赶紧找妈妈或爸爸 让他们帮忙找富兰克林 |
[18:05] | Hey, there’s Franklin. Maybe he’s seen your parents. | 富兰克林在那 也许他知道你父母在哪 |
[18:08] | Franklin! Thank God! | 富兰克林 谢天谢地 |
[18:11] | How did you end up here? | 你怎么到这儿来了 |
[18:13] | I hid under a blanket in the back seat of your dad’s car. | 我藏在你爸车后座的毯子下 |
[18:16] | And it was so cozy, I just fell asleep. | 太舒服了 结果我睡着了 |
[18:17] | And when I woke up, I was here. | 等我醒来后 就在这了 |
[18:20] | I’m just happy you’re safe. | 我只是很高兴你很安全 |
[18:22] | Hi, Mr. Otto. | 你好 奥图先生 |
[18:24] | Well, hey, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[18:26] | Taylor’s the best babysitter I’ve ever had. | 泰勒是我遇到过的最好的保姆 |
[18:28] | Oh, I’m glad to hear it. | 我很高兴听你这么说 |
[18:29] | You can check that off your list, Taylor. | 可以把这个从你的清单里划掉了 泰勒 |
[18:30] | What happened to your shirt? | 你的衣服怎么了 |
[18:31] | Lonnie Spears shot me. | 朗尼·斯皮尔斯用彩弹枪射了我 |
[18:33] | It’s going to bruise. | 肯定会留下瘀伤的 |
[18:34] | But thanks to you and Franklin, I got the job. | 但多亏了你和富兰克林 我拿下那个活儿了 |
[18:36] | You’re going to need that extra income. | 你会需要这些额外的收入 |
[18:38] | I also ordered you a gazebo. | 我还帮你订了个凉亭 |
[18:40] | It’s going to look great with the fruit trees, | 它会跟水果树很搭 |
[18:42] | but it was not cheap. | 但可不便宜 |
[18:49] | Are you seeing all the orders that rolled in? | 你看到那些源源不断的订单了吗 |
[18:52] | Yeah! | 当然 |
[18:53] | Congratulations, Mom. | 恭喜你 妈妈 |
[18:54] | Your hobby’s on its way to becoming a real business. | 你的兴趣正在变成正经的生意 |
[18:58] | I couldn’t have done any of this without your help. | 没有你的帮忙 我肯定做不到 |
[19:01] | That’s true. | 此话不假 |
[19:02] | And now that I’ve proven my worth, | 既然我证明了自己的价值 |
[19:04] | I was thinking it might be time to renegotiate | 我在想现在也许可以重新商议 |
[19:06] | my ownership stake in the company. | 我在公司里的股份问题 |
[19:08] | Absolutely. | 绝对可以 |
[19:09] | How about on three, we both say a number? | 不如我们数到三 同时说出个数字 |
[19:12] | Okay, one — | 好的 一 |
[19:22] | Good news — one of the guys we gave a sample to | 好消息 我们给样品品尝的一个家伙 |
[19:24] | is a member of the Elks Club. | 是麋鹿会的成员 |
[19:26] | They want seven lasagnas for their next meeting. | 他们想为下次会议订七份千层面 |
[19:28] | Amazing! | 太好了 |
[19:29] | We better get cooking. | 我们最好赶紧开始烹饪 |
[19:30] | – So, you gonna teach me your secret recipe? – No. | -你打算告诉我你的秘密食谱吗 -不 |
[19:32] | If I told you, | 如果我告诉你 |
[19:33] | you would steal it and start a competing company. | 你就会偷走 成立个竞争公司 |
[19:35] | Aw, Mom. You get me. | 妈妈 你太了解我了 |
[19:37] | But you can help. | 但你可以帮忙 |
[19:39] | We start with a 13×10 baking dish, | 首先用一个13乘以10的烘培烤盘 |
[19:42] | which we keep down here. | 一般放在这里 |
[19:44] | What the hell?! | 搞什么鬼 |
[19:46] | Trip?! | 特里普 |
[19:47] | How did you — | 你怎么会 |
[19:48] | He’s got to be here someplace! | 他肯定在这里 |
[20:04] | What is it? | 什么情况 |
[20:05] | Are you Greg Otto? | 你是格雷格·奥图吗 |
[20:06] | – Yeah. – Your gazebo’s here. | -是 -你的凉亭到了 |
[20:08] | This is a mistake. | 这是个误会 |
[20:08] | My daughter’s friend ordered this. Can you take it back? | 我女儿的朋友订的 你能运回去吗 |
[20:11] | No. | 不行 |
[20:12] | Can you at least put it in the backyard? | 那你能帮忙放到后院吗 |
[20:13] | We’re not allowed to do that. | 我们不能这么做 |
[20:17] | You Greg Otto? | 你是格雷格·奥图吗 |
[20:17] | Yeah. | 是 |
[20:18] | I have your fruit trees. | 你的水果树倒了 |
[20:19] | I-I didn’t order these. Can you take them back? | 我没有订这些 你能运回去吗 |
[20:22] | No. | 不能 |
[20:23] | Okay, well, | 好吧 |
[20:25] | I guess you can put them in the backyard. | 那你就放到后院吧 |
[20:26] | I’m not allowed to do that. | 我不能这么做 |
[20:28] | You’re just gonna leave them here? You’re not gonna plant them? | 你就直接留在这吗 你不打算把它们种下 |
[20:30] | You can’t plant these until spring. | 这些只能到春天才能种 |
[20:32] | Well, what am I gonna do with fruit trees in the winter? | 那我冬天要拿水果树怎么办 |
[20:34] | I’m not the one who ordered them. | 又不是我订的 |
[20:35] | I didn’t order them, either! | 也不是我订的啊 |
[20:37] | You Greg Otto? | 你是格雷格·奥图吗 |
[20:38] | No! | 不是 |