时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Can we get some new Halloween decorations? | 我们能买些新的万圣节装饰品吗 |
[00:06] | This spider only has two legs. | 这个蜘蛛只剩两条腿了 |
[00:11] | One. One leg. | 一条 只剩一条腿了 |
[00:13] | I’m not spending any more money on Halloween decorations. | 我不会再多花钱买万圣节装饰品了 |
[00:15] | Get over it. | 别痴心妄想了 |
[00:19] | What are you doing for Halloween? | 你万圣节有什么安排 |
[00:20] | You have to chill. | 你必须淡定点 |
[00:21] | I’m 18. | 我已经18岁了 |
[00:22] | The days of me running every detail by you | 我向你汇报我所有生活的日子 |
[00:24] | are over! | 已经过去了 |
[00:25] | I’m going out with Trip. | 我要跟特里普一起出去玩 |
[00:26] | I’ll be home by curfew! | 宵禁之前我就回来 |
[00:27] | You’re suffocating me! | 你真让我窒息 |
[00:28] | God! | 天呐 |
[00:31] | She is a real delight. | 她真是个小可爱 |
[00:34] | I miss the old days | 我真怀念之前 |
[00:34] | when just Oliver sucked. | 那时只有奥利弗让人糟心 |
[00:36] | When is raising children supposed to get easy? | 什么时候养育孩子能轻松点 |
[00:37] | Never. | 从不 |
[00:38] | All those people who said kids are tough, | 那些说什么「养孩子要历尽苦难 |
[00:40] | but one day it’ll all be worth it — | 但总有一天你会觉得很值得」的人 |
[00:42] | they lied to us, Greg. | 都是在骗我们 格雷格 |
[00:43] | They lied to us. | 他们骗了我们 |
[00:45] | My carving knives are getting smushed. | 我的雕刻刀都要被压坏了 |
[00:47] | Why do you have carving knives? | 你怎么会有雕刻刀 |
[00:48] | ‘Cause these oak-handled beauties | 因为这些橡木刀柄的小美人 |
[00:50] | were a steal on Prime Day. | 在会员日大降价 |
[00:52] | And with the carving competition at the Halloween Carnival, | 而万圣节嘉年华有雕刻比赛举行 |
[00:54] | I finally have an excuse to use them. | 我终于有借口使用它们了 |
[00:56] | You want to join? We can enter as a team. | 你想参加吗 我们可以组队参赛 |
[00:58] | You’re telling me I can team up with my father | 你是说 我可以跟我父亲组队 |
[01:00] | and join a public pumpkin carving contest? | 参加一个南瓜雕刻比赛吗 |
[01:02] | Where do I sign up? | 上哪儿报名去啊 |
[01:04] | Online or in person — | 网上报名或现场报名都可… |
[01:05] | I fall for it every time. | 我每次都把你的讽刺当真 |
[01:08] | Besides, | 再说了 |
[01:08] | Brie said she wants to go through the zombie maze with me. | 布里说她想跟我一起去僵尸迷宫玩 |
[01:11] | – But you’re… – A coward? | -但你是个… -懦夫 |
[01:12] | A wuss? | 胆小鬼 |
[01:13] | A diaper-wearing chicken baby? | 穿尿不湿的弱鸡吗 |
[01:15] | Yeah. All those things. | 没错 全都是 |
[01:16] | True. But when your girlfriend says | 是没错 但当你的女朋友说 |
[01:17] | she wants to go through a terrifying maze, | 她想去恐怖迷宫玩 |
[01:19] | you stop yourself from saying, | 你会阻止自己说 |
[01:21] | “Please, no! Don’t make me!” | 「求你了 不要 别逼我去」 |
[01:22] | and say, ” Sounds fun, babe.” | 只能说 「听上去好有趣 宝贝」 |
[01:26] | Mom, can we do the maze together? | 妈 我们能一起去迷宫吗 |
[01:28] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[01:29] | No. Anna-Kat’s way too young to do that maze. | 不行 安娜凯特还太小 不能去迷宫 |
[01:31] | Please, I can handle scary stuff. | 拜托 我可以承受恐怖的东西 |
[01:34] | Mom and I have been watching “The Shining” since I was 4. | 我从4岁开始 就跟妈妈一起看《闪灵》了 |
[01:36] | – 4?! – Anna-Kat! | -4岁 -安娜凯特 |
[01:39] | Looks like I got the conversation going, | 看来我引发了你们的谈话 |
[01:41] | so I’m gonna grab a juice box and scoot. | 所以我拿盒果汁就马上滚 |
[01:45] | Are you really trying to deprive me | 你真打算剥夺我跟现在唯一 |
[01:47] | of time with the one kid who still likes us? | 还喜欢我们的孩子共度美好时光的机会吗 |
[01:49] | No, but… | 不 但是… |
[01:50] | Anna-Kat’s still in that sweet spot. | 安娜凯特现在还在贴心阶段 |
[01:52] | She holds my hand. | 她会握住我的手 |
[01:54] | Yeah, Oliver used to hold my hand. | 好吧 奥利弗以前也会握住我的手 |
[01:55] | Until the first day of fourth grade, | 直到他四年级的第一天 |
[01:57] | when he slipped me a buck | 他丢给我一美元 |
[01:57] | and told me my services were no longer needed. | 说以后不再需要我的服务了 |
[02:00] | Before we know it, | 没等我们反应过来 |
[02:01] | Anna-Kat is going to be avoiding us like the other two. | 安娜凯特也会像那两个孩子一样躲着我们 |
[02:04] | This may be my only shot to do the maze with her. | 这可能是我跟她去迷宫的唯一机会了 |
[02:06] | No way. | 不行 |
[02:07] | She’s gonna have nightmares for a month. | 她会做一个月的噩梦的 |
[02:10] | Just because you and Oliver are scared little girls | 就因为你和奥利弗像小姑娘一样胆小 |
[02:12] | doesn’t mean she is. | 并不代表她也是这样 |
[02:14] | That is exactly the kind of sexist bully language | 学校发来的邮件中明确提到 |
[02:16] | they warned us about in that e-mail from school. | 要杜绝这种带有性别歧视色彩的霸凌语言 |
[02:18] | Blah, blah, blah, delete. | 略略略 删除 |
[02:20] | Anna-Kat is not going through that maze. | 安娜凯特不能去迷宫玩 |
[02:22] | Conversation over. | 谈话到此为止 |
[02:26] | Lost that one, Luthor. | 这场算我输 卢瑟 |
[02:28] | He has been sensitive about the “Blah, blah, blahs” | 从我把”略略略”放进婚誓之后 |
[02:30] | since I put them in our wedding vows. | 他就对此很敏感 |
[02:32] | To be fair, it got a big laugh. | 但说句公道话 大家都笑了 |
[02:48] | Greg doesn’t think Anna-Kat can handle it. | 格雷格觉得安娜凯特承受不住 |
[02:49] | But scary stuff is kind of our thing. | 但我们都超爱恐怖的东西 |
[02:52] | Horror movies, the Titanic, | 恐怖片 《泰坦尼克号》 |
[02:53] | the Donner Party | 以及被困在山里 |
[02:54] | where they had to eat each other. | 不得不吃掉同伴的唐纳探险队 |
[02:56] | That’s just fun, feel-good mother-daughter stuff. | 那是有趣的 母女亲密时光必备的东西 |
[02:58] | Greg is just taking his own fears | 格雷格只是将他自己的恐惧 |
[02:59] | – and putting them on Anna-Kat. – Exactly. | -投射到了安娜凯特身上而已 -对极了 |
[03:01] | You know what you should do — | 你知道你应该怎么做吗 |
[03:02] | Go behind his back! | 背着他偷偷去 |
[03:06] | Angela, you always tell me | 安吉拉 你一直跟我说 |
[03:07] | to be honest with my feelings | 要诚实面对自己的感受 |
[03:08] | and to listen to the people I love. | 并且要听我爱的人的话 |
[03:10] | You know, crap like that. | 就那些屁话 |
[03:11] | Yeah, well, you never take my advice. | 是啊 反正你从来也不听我的建议 |
[03:13] | I just need a win. | 我需要赢一把 |
[03:14] | I lost a big case yesterday. | 我昨天输了个大案子 |
[03:16] | Thanks for asking. | 多谢你们的关心 |
[03:17] | Take Anna-Kat to the maze. | 带安娜凯特去迷宫吧 |
[03:18] | She’ll have a great time, | 她会玩得很开心的 |
[03:19] | and you’ll have ammunition | 而以后有人说你不称职时 |
[03:20] | for all future parental judgment calls. | 你也可以把此事说出来作为反击 |
[03:22] | Yeah, I didn’t get a good judgment for my client, | 我没为委托人争取到好判决 |
[03:24] | that’s for sure. | 那是肯定的 |
[03:24] | Doris, I like that. | 多瑞丝 我喜欢你这话 |
[03:27] | Did they change the silverware here? | 他们是换了这地方的银器吗 |
[03:28] | ‘Cause this knife feels heavier than usual. | 因为这把刀似乎比平时要重些 |
[03:30] | I wish one of you bitches | 我希望你们两个贱人 |
[03:31] | would ask me about my court case. | 至少有人能问问我案子的事 |
[03:41] | I’m loving your Amelia Earhart costume. | 你扮的女飞行员阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特真不错 |
[03:43] | She clearly died a horrible death, so it’s good. | 她死得很惨 所以这样很棒 |
[03:46] | Oh, hey, there’s Taylor and Trip. | 快看 那是泰勒和特里普 |
[03:48] | You guys look great! | 你们看上去棒极了 |
[03:50] | We go costume party. | 我们经常参加化装舞会 |
[03:52] | Literally no difference between Trip and The Hulk. | 特里普和绿巨人简直一模一样 |
[03:55] | A costume party sounds fun. | 化装舞会听上去很有趣 |
[03:56] | Would you stop with all the questions?! | 你能别这么多问题吗 |
[03:58] | That wasn’t even a question. | 刚刚根本就不是问句 |
[03:59] | – That was a question! – No, it wasn’t! | -那就是问句 -不 才不是 |
[04:02] | We’ve got a bigger problem here than her just pushing you away. | 现在有一个比她疏远你更大的问题 |
[04:05] | She’s a senior | 她都高三了 |
[04:05] | and still doesn’t know what a question is. | 却还是不明白问句是什么 |
[04:08] | You guys drive safe! | 你们开车小心点 |
[04:09] | People act crazy on Halloween! | 万圣节大家都很疯 |
[04:11] | Taylor, make sure your phone’s charged! | 泰勒 记得给手机充电 |
[04:12] | So you can track me?! | 方便你追踪我吗 |
[04:13] | I know you’re done with me, but I’m still your mother! | 就算你受够我了 我也还是你老妈 |
[04:21] | Here comes Brie. | 布里来了 |
[04:22] | Don’t talk. And hide your purse. | 别说话 把你的挎包藏起来 |
[04:24] | This is a carving kit. | 这是全套雕刻刀工具包 |
[04:24] | I put a strap on it so you can just throw it on and go. | 我安了条带子 这样就能挎上就走了 |
[04:26] | Greg, just hide your purse. | 格雷格 把挎包藏起来 |
[04:30] | How are you guys? | 你们好吗 |
[04:31] | They’re great. | 他们很好 |
[04:32] | Now let’s go find our friends and hit the maze. | 我们去找朋友 一起去迷宫吧 |
[04:35] | Bye, Brie. | 拜 布里 |
[04:37] | Stop. | 别说话 |
[04:39] | So, who wants to watch me dominate the carving competition? | 谁想看我在雕刻比赛上力挫群雄 |
[04:43] | While you get set up, | 你去做准备工作 |
[04:45] | I’m taking Anna-Kat to get her face painted. | 我带安娜凯特去给脸上涂彩 |
[04:47] | I’m gonna have them paint my face blue. | 我要把脸涂成蓝色 |
[04:49] | I’m going as waterlogged Amelia Earhart. | 我要扮成落汤鸡阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特 |
[04:52] | Adorable. | 可爱 |
[04:54] | Be back soon. | 去去就回 |
[04:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:00] | Isn’t face painting the other way? | 给脸上涂彩不是在那边吗 |
[05:02] | It is. But we’re not doing that. | 是的 不过我们不是去涂彩 |
[05:04] | We’re doing the zombie maze! | 我们去僵尸迷宫玩 |
[05:06] | Really?! | 真的吗 |
[05:07] | But I thought Dad said no. | 可爸爸不是不允许吗 |
[05:09] | Your dad has a purse full of knives right now. | 你爸现在还挎着个刀具包呢 |
[05:10] | We can’t trust his judgment. | 我们不能信任他的判断力 |
[05:12] | Let’s do it. | 迷宫走起 |
[05:13] | Two, please. | 两张票 谢谢 |
[05:14] | You’ll just need to sign this waiver. | 你们得签下这张免责声明 |
[05:15] | It absolves any type of – | 该声明免除了各项… |
[05:16] | Yeah, blah, blah, blah, blah. | 行了 布拉布拉布拉 |
[05:18] | We just need her mom’s signature. | 还需要她妈妈的签名 |
[05:20] | I’m her mom. | 我就是她妈妈 |
[05:23] | See, I thought you were her sister. | 我还以为你是她姐姐 |
[05:25] | Oh, you. | 小嘴真甜 |
[05:27] | You did not. | 不是吧你 |
[05:36] | How do you do, sir? | 你好吗 先生 |
[05:37] | Boy, that juice cleanse is really working for ya, huh? | 天呐 果汁排毒的瘦身效果也太好了吧 |
[05:42] | See? | 看 |
[05:43] | The post-apocalypse isn’t so bad. | 末世也没多可怕 |
[05:47] | I think the — | 我觉得… |
[05:50] | Isn’t this fun? | 好玩吧 |
[05:52] | They’re just performers, just like we see in the mo– | 演员而已 就像电影里… |
[05:57] | Mom, Dad was right! I’m too young for this! | 老妈 老爸是对的 我还太小 不该来的 |
[05:59] | But you’ve been watching “The Shining” Since you were 4. | 可你4岁就开始看《闪灵》了 |
[06:01] | Watching it, not living it! | 看而已 又不是切身体验 |
[06:11] | Get me out of here. | 快带我出去 |
[06:12] | Okay, just stay calm. | 好吧 保持冷静 |
[06:13] | Remember — it’s all make believe. | 记住 这些都是假的 |
[06:17] | Stop it! | 滚开 |
[06:18] | She is just a child! | 她只是个孩子 |
[06:20] | A child with a bad mother! | 亲妈还不靠谱 |
[06:22] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[06:30] | Hulk have tummy ache. | 绿巨人肚子疼 |
[06:32] | Because Hulk ate too many gummy worms. | 因为绿巨人吃了太多毛毛虫软糖了 |
[06:36] | We’ll just skip the party | 我们翘掉派对 |
[06:37] | and watch some scary movies at your place. | 直接去你家看恐怖片吧 |
[06:41] | But first I’m gonna get you some ginger ale. | 不过我先给你弄些姜汁汽水来吧 |
[06:44] | Hulk thankful. | 绿巨人谢谢你 |
[06:46] | You don’t have to keep talking like that. | 你不用一直这样说话的 |
[06:47] | Trip sorry. | 特里普很抱歉 |
[06:56] | Principal Ablin. | 阿布林校长 |
[06:57] | I didn’t know you were a fellow carver. | 原来你也是雕刻选手 |
[07:03] | Are those oak handles? | 那是橡木柄的吗 |
[07:04] | Sure are. | 是啊 |
[07:05] | Cute. | 真可爱 |
[07:07] | A little first-time carver and his Prime Day special. | 雕刻新手加上促销特价刀具 |
[07:15] | These are mahogany handles. | 这是红木柄的 |
[07:16] | These were passed down to me | 这套刀具是我的高祖父 |
[07:17] | by my great, great grandpappy principal Seamus O’Ablin. | 谢默斯·奥阿布林校长传下来的 |
[07:22] | You made that up. | 你编的吧 |
[07:24] | Prove it. | 你有证据吗 |
[07:26] | You might as well give up now. | 你还是放弃吧 |
[07:28] | I’ve placed top two in this competition for the last five years. | 这比赛我已经稳居亚军五年了 |
[07:31] | You mean you’ve lost for the last five years. To me. | 你是指已经连着输给我五年了吧 |
[07:35] | Maria. | 玛丽亚 |
[07:36] | Principal Ablin. | 阿布林校长 |
[07:37] | Surprised to see me? | 没想到会见到我吧 |
[07:39] | I Ubered after finding all four of my tires flat. | 我四个车轮都被放了气 只好打车来 |
[07:44] | Did you see who did it? | 有看到是谁干的吗 |
[07:45] | No. | 没有 |
[07:46] | Don’t worry, though. I have a dash cam on my car. | 不过别担心 我车上有行车记录仪 |
[07:49] | Why on Earth would I be worried? | 我有什么好担心的 |
[07:51] | Did I mention my twin brother moved to town? | 我有说过我的双胞胎弟弟搬来了吗 |
[07:56] | Men and their tools. | 男人对工具的痴迷啊 |
[07:58] | All I need is a potato peeler, | 我只需要一个土豆削皮器 |
[08:01] | an eyelash curler, | 一个睫毛夹 |
[08:03] | and one long pinky nail. | 以及一根长长的小指甲 |
[08:09] | This is different than I thought it would be. | 这跟我想的不一样 |
[08:14] | That doesn’t even scare me. | 一点都不吓人 |
[08:15] | – Why would it? – Exactly. | -怎么可能吓人呢 -就是 |
[08:19] | Can I get two tickets for this silly thing? | 请给我来两张这白痴迷宫的门票 |
[08:21] | Sure. Just need you guys to sign the waivers. | 好的 请签一下免责声明 |
[08:23] | Yeah, and what exactly is in it? | 好吧 声明里都写了什么 |
[08:25] | Oh, it’s just stating that | 就是声明了 |
[08:26] | there could be unwelcome physical contact, | 迷宫内可能会有令人反感的肢体接触 |
[08:29] | claustrophobic spaces, | 幽闭空间 |
[08:30] | and demanding psychological elements inside the maze. | 以及考验人的心理元素 |
[08:37] | Good, good. | 不错 不错 |
[08:38] | I just wanted to make sure if all of that was in the maze. | 我就是想确认一下迷宫里这些东西都有 |
[08:42] | Just sign it. | 快签吧 |
[08:43] | I want to — so badly. | 我非常想签 |
[08:45] | But I really think it would mean the world to my dad | 可是我觉得我爸肯定特别希望 |
[08:48] | if I hung out with him during the pumpkin carving. | 我能在雕刻比赛的时候陪着他 |
[08:51] | But you should still go with everyone else, though. | 不过你还是可以和其他人一起进去 |
[08:57] | You have such a good heart. | 你可真善良[直译为心脏很好] |
[08:59] | Why? Do you feel it beating fast? | 怎么 你感觉到我心跳很快吗 |
[09:00] | I normally have a very fast-beating heart. | 我平时的心跳就很快 |
[09:03] | From sports. | 因为长期运动 |
[09:05] | We’re gonna die! | 我们要死了 |
[09:07] | Keep moving, and then we’ll be done. | 继续走 然后就结束了 |
[09:09] | It’s all going to be okay. | 没事的 |
[09:10] | It’s not gonna be okay! | 事情大了 |
[09:14] | We get it! | 我们懂了 |
[09:15] | You jump out at people! Now go! | 知道你会突然跳出来吓人 走开 |
[09:19] | Listen. You get one time, then you’re done! | 听着 你做一次就够了 |
[09:21] | Those are the rules! | 这是规则 |
[09:29] | Stop it! Stop following us! | 停 别跟着我们 |
[09:34] | I got to get my phone. | 我得拿上手机 |
[09:35] | Only forward, never back. | 只能前进 不能后退 |
[09:37] | It’ll only take two seconds. | 就2秒而已 |
[09:43] | We can just wait here until it closes | 我们可以在这里等到结束 |
[09:45] | and the lights come on. | 迷宫里重新开灯 |
[09:46] | No, they’ll find us. | 不行 他们会找到我们 |
[09:49] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[09:52] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[09:53] | Is there any way, | 有没有办法 |
[09:54] | you being an undead woman of faith, | 能让你作为仍有信仰的未死之人 |
[09:55] | that you could escort my daughter and I to safety? | 护送我和我女儿到安全的地方 |
[10:10] | What are you doing, sister? | 你在做什么 修女 |
[10:12] | You’re summoning them! | 你在召唤他们 |
[10:14] | What kind of world is it | 这是什么鬼世界 |
[10:15] | where you can’t trust a zombie nun? | 连僵尸修女都不能信任 |
[10:21] | Mom, look! It’s an opening! | 妈 你看 有个裂缝 |
[10:22] | Anna-Kat, see if you can fit. | 安娜凯特 试试你能不能钻出去 |
[10:30] | I’m out! Now it’s your turn. | 我出来了 现在该你了 |
[10:32] | You’re the cutest. | 你太可爱了 |
[10:33] | Okay, I’m gonna go find my phone and meet you at the exit. | 好了 我要去找手机 我们在出口见 |
[10:35] | No, you can’t go back in there alone! | 不 你不能独自回去 |
[10:37] | I’m going to go get Dad. | 我去找老爸 |
[10:39] | I’ll be fine! | 我没事 |
[10:40] | Under no circumstances should you get your father. | 无论如何你都不能去找你爸 |
[10:43] | Daddy! | 爸 |
[10:44] | Tell him you had the best time ever! | 告诉他你玩得特别开心 |
[10:49] | Stop it! | 停下 |
[10:53] | Yeah, I cut you off. | 没错 我抢了你的路 |
[10:55] | My boyfriend needs ginger ale. | 我男朋友要喝姜汁汽水 |
[10:57] | Get over it. | 受着吧 |
[10:59] | Carvers, 25 minutes left. | 雕刻师们 还剩25分钟 |
[11:03] | Principal Ablin, you’re bleeding. | 阿布林校长 你在流血 |
[11:04] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[11:05] | Shoot. My nail broke. | 该死 我的指甲断了 |
[11:07] | Luckily… | 幸运的是 |
[11:08] | I’m a lefty. | 我是个左撇子 |
[11:12] | So, so different. | 太不一样了 |
[11:17] | Hey, shouldn’t you be in the maze with Brie? | 你不是和布里去迷宫里玩了吗 |
[11:19] | I chickened out. | 我退缩了 |
[11:20] | They asked me to sign something, | 他们让我签署什么东西 |
[11:21] | and I ran away like a coward. | 我像懦夫一样逃跑了 |
[11:23] | Oliver, you just have survival instincts. | 奥利弗 你只是有生存本能罢了 |
[11:26] | You have nothing to be ashamed of. | 你没什么需要感到惭愧的 |
[11:28] | We Ottos wear our cowardice with pride. | 我们奥图家的人为我们的懦弱而骄傲 |
[11:31] | Your great grandfather | 你的曾祖父 |
[11:31] | faked a limp through his physical | 在体检中加装残废 |
[11:33] | and dodged the war. | 得以逃过了战争 |
[11:35] | Every man in his town was killed at Normandy, | 他们镇上的所有男人都在诺曼底中丧生了 |
[11:37] | and he wound up marrying his best friend’s fiancée. | 而他最后娶了他最好的兄弟的未婚妻 |
[11:40] | If not for his cowardice, | 要不是因为他的懦弱 |
[11:42] | you wouldn’t be standing here today. | 你今天就不会站在这里了 |
[11:44] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢了 老爸 |
[11:46] | Dad! You have to go save Mom! | 爸 你得去救妈妈 |
[11:49] | – Save her from what? – The maze! | -从什么手里救她 -迷宫 |
[11:50] | We went in, and now she’s stuck inside! | 我们进去了 现在她困在里边了 |
[11:52] | You guys have to go get her! | 你们必须救她出来 |
[11:53] | You went into the maze? | 你们进迷宫里了 |
[11:54] | I said, “Conversation over”! | 我说了”对话结束” |
[11:56] | I can’t decide if it’s cute or sad | 我说不好到底是可爱还是可悲 |
[11:57] | that you think Mom still listens to you. | 你竟然觉得老妈还听你的话 |
[12:00] | Oh, my God. That maze was so scary. | 天啊 迷宫超可怕 |
[12:02] | Too bad you missed it. | 你错过真是太可惜了 |
[12:04] | Well, Oliver and my dad are about to go in to save my mom. | 奥利弗和我爸正要进去救我妈呢 |
[12:06] | Oh, I’d love to, but if Dad goes, | 我很想去 但如果老爸去 |
[12:08] | I’d have to look after you. | 我得留下来照看你 |
[12:09] | You can go. | 你去吧 |
[12:10] | I’m happy to hang here with Anna-Kat. | 我很愿意在这儿陪安娜凯特 |
[12:12] | Oh, thanks. So much. | 多谢 太谢谢了 |
[12:15] | You guys have to go! Now! | 你们必须去 现在就去 |
[12:17] | Looks like we’re going into the maze. | 看来我们得进迷宫里了 |
[12:18] | Are you ready for this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[12:19] | I know it’s Mom’s fantasy, but let’s steal it. | 我知道这是老妈的梦想 但我们偷过来吧 |
[12:21] | You and me, Mexico, never look back. | 你和我 墨西哥 永不回头 |
[12:40] | – Hello? – Trip! | -喂 -特里普 |
[12:41] | I-I cut this car off, | 我抢了一辆车的路 |
[12:42] | and now he won’t stop following me. | 现在他一直紧跟我不放 |
[12:44] | Just drive back here. | 开回来 |
[12:45] | I’m on the other side of town. | 我远在另一边呢 |
[12:46] | W-What if when I stop at a red light, | 万一我在红灯停下的时候 |
[12:47] | they get out of their car or something?! | 他们从车里出来什么的怎么办 |
[12:49] | Okay, stay calm. | 好的 冷静 |
[12:51] | Do you know anyone who lives nearby? | 你知道有谁住在附近吗 |
[12:53] | Doris! Her house is close! | 多瑞丝 她家在附近 |
[12:54] | Go there. | 去那里 |
[12:55] | I’ll stay on the phone until you’re — | 我会和你一直讲电话 直到… |
[12:58] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[13:00] | I should’ve charged my phone! | 我真该给手机充电的 |
[13:07] | Where is my phone? | 我的手机在哪儿 |
[13:12] | I’m not doing this anymore! | 我受不了了 |
[13:13] | You’re not supposed to touch us! | 你不该碰我们的 |
[13:14] | The waiver absolves me of all responsibility! | 免责声明免除了我的所有责任 |
[13:17] | That’s not how it works, man! | 不是这么玩的 姐们 |
[13:18] | – It is now! – Okay. | -现在是了 -好吧 |
[13:30] | Nothing happened. | 什么都没有 |
[13:31] | The anticipation is the worst part. | 灾难之前的等待是最糟糕的部分了 |
[13:44] | Oliver, you’re holding my hand. | 奥利弗 你抓着我的手呢 |
[14:06] | Doris! | 多瑞丝 |
[14:10] | Anyone! | 有人吗 |
[14:12] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[14:15] | It’s been quiet for too long. | 安静了好久 |
[14:17] | I know someone’s gonna pop out. | 我知道会有人突然跳出来 |
[14:19] | We’re fine. | 我们没事的 |
[14:21] | Why are you hiding behind me? | 你为什么躲在我后面 |
[14:23] | I’m not. I’m protecting you. | 我没有躲 我是在保护你 |
[14:29] | Crawling zombies! | 爬动的僵尸 |
[14:32] | Keep moving. | 继续走 |
[14:34] | It’s going straight to voicemail. | 直接转到语音信箱了 |
[14:35] | Well, it’s got to be around here somewhere. | 肯定在这里的某个地方 |
[14:37] | Katie! | 凯蒂 |
[14:42] | Doris, open up! | 多瑞丝 开门 |
[14:44] | I led a maniac to your house! | 我带了一个疯子过来 |
[14:47] | I mean…open up, I just want to say hi! | 我是说 开门 我就是想打个招呼 |
[14:54] | Use your blinker! | 用你的转向灯 |
[15:00] | Doris? | 多瑞丝 |
[15:02] | You scared the hell out of me! | 我快被你吓死了 |
[15:04] | You cut me off, | 你抢了我的路 |
[15:05] | so I decided to teach you a lesson. | 所以我决定给你点颜色看看 |
[15:07] | What were you thinking driving like that on Halloween? | 你在想什么啊 在万圣节这天那样开车 |
[15:09] | Don’t you know the crazies are out in full force tonight? | 你不知道那些最疯的人今晚都火力全开吗 |
[15:11] | That’s what my mom told me. | 我妈就是这么说的 |
[15:13] | Well, call her this second and tell her she was right. | 那你立马打给她 告诉她她说得对 |
[15:15] | I can’t. My phone’s dead. | 打不了 我手机没电了 |
[15:17] | You went out on Halloween without your phone charged?! | 你万圣节出来玩 居然不给手机充电 |
[15:20] | She warned me about that, too. | 她也提醒过我这一点 |
[15:22] | You’re 18, and you think you know everything. | 你18岁 你以为自己无所不知 |
[15:24] | But you know nothing! | 但你屁都不懂 |
[15:25] | Now go home and be thankful | 现在赶紧回家 |
[15:26] | that you cut off a nice person | 庆幸被你抢了路的是个善人 |
[15:28] | and not some psychopath! | 而不是个神经病 |
[15:33] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[15:35] | My kids are coming home from trick-or-treating. | 我的孩子们出门去讨糖果快回来了 |
[15:37] | I’m gonna scare the innocence out of them! | 我要吓得他们怀疑人生 |
[15:45] | Found it! | 找到了 |
[15:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:48] | – Katie — – Before you say anything — | -凯蒂 -在你开口之前 |
[15:50] | I admit that I was wrong. | 我先承认我错了 |
[15:52] | So we don’t have to talk about it anymore. | 这样我们就不用再聊这事了 |
[15:54] | Can we do this on the move, people? | 我们能边走边说吗 |
[15:56] | You don’t get to call the shots here. | 这轮不到你做主 |
[15:58] | You already did that when you dragged our daughter | 你拉我们女儿来这个鬼地方时 |
[15:59] | into this hellscape. | 就已经做过主了 |
[16:00] | Fine. I’m sorry for bringing Anna-Kat into the maze. | 好吧 很抱歉我带了安娜凯特来迷宫 |
[16:05] | – And? – And for going behind your back. | -还有呢 -很抱歉我瞒着你 |
[16:08] | And? | 还有呢 |
[16:09] | Greg, remember when Anna-Kat was a baby | 格雷格 你记得安娜凯特还是婴儿时 |
[16:12] | and crying all night? | 常彻夜哭泣吗 |
[16:13] | And the other two were so clingy | 另外两个孩子又很粘人 |
[16:15] | and we were completely exhausted? | 导致我俩精疲力尽 |
[16:18] | And all we wanted back then | 我们那时候最希望的 |
[16:20] | was for the kids to grow up and give us some space? | 就是孩子们快快长大 给我们多点空间 |
[16:23] | And now they want nothing to do with us. | 现在他们不想跟我们扯上任何关系 |
[16:24] | Except Anna-Kat. | 除了安娜凯特 |
[16:26] | I just wanted to do something fun with her | 我就是想跟她一起做些好玩的事 |
[16:27] | before she gives me the Heisman. | 趁她还没”海斯曼”我 |
[16:30] | Pushes me away. | 就是一脚踢开我 |
[16:33] | I have teen daughters, too. | 我也有正在青春期的女儿 |
[16:35] | I only volunteered to do this | 我自愿来这里扮鬼 |
[16:36] | in case they came through with their friends. | 只是为了她们和朋友来这里玩时 |
[16:37] | I could get to see them. | 我能见上她们一面 |
[16:39] | Don’t give up. | 别放弃 |
[16:44] | We trusted you! | 我们那么信任你 |
[16:47] | But there is some small silver lining to all of this. | 但在这心塞现状里还是有一线希望的 |
[16:50] | When Oliver and I were walking through, | 我和奥利弗刚才走迷宫时 |
[16:52] | he got scared and held my hand. | 他因为害怕 握住了我的手 |
[16:54] | Shut up! | 骗人 |
[16:56] | – You’re so lucky. – I know. | -你好幸运 -我知道 |
[16:58] | Come on, guys. Let’s go. We’re almost there. | 快点 走吧 我们快到了 |
[17:00] | All right, let’s get the hell out of here. | 好 我们赶紧离开这鬼地方 |
[17:03] | Oliver, I’m proud of us. | 奥利弗 我好骄傲 |
[17:03] | We made it through with our dignity. | 我们成功走完全程 没有丧失尊严 |
[17:05] | Die! | 死吧 |
[17:14] | You made it! | 你出来了 |
[17:16] | I did. | 是啊 |
[17:17] | Honey, I made a huge mistake. | 宝贝 我犯了一个大错 |
[17:20] | I should have never brought you in that maze. | 我真不该带你进那个迷宫的 |
[17:22] | It’s okay, Mom. | 没关系 妈妈 |
[17:23] | My nightmares were getting kind of boring, anyway. | 反正我的噩梦内容越来越无聊了 |
[17:26] | Do you want to do the maze with me? | 你想跟我一起走迷宫吗 |
[17:28] | Actually, we might need to go. | 其实我们该走了 |
[17:29] | You have that homework assignment to do, right, Oliver? | 你还得做功课 对吧 奥利弗 |
[17:34] | No. I’m good. | 不 没事 |
[17:37] | Let’s do this. | 我们去吧 |
[17:39] | I should probably hold your hand in case you get scared. | 我最好握着你的手 以防你害怕 |
[17:41] | And let’s just have fun with it. | 而且我们要玩得尽兴 |
[17:42] | You know, we can pretend we’re really scared | 可以假装我们真的很害怕 |
[17:44] | and scream our heads off, maybe cry a little. | 嘶声裂肺地尖叫 甚至落泪一下 |
[17:47] | And if we wet our pants, that’s okay, too. | 如果尿裤子了 也没关系 |
[17:53] | Okay, carvers, in 3, 2, 1. | 雕刻选手们 三二一时间到 |
[17:58] | Tools down! | 放下工具 |
[18:00] | Let’s see. | 让我们看看 |
[18:05] | Ablin! | 阿布林 |
[18:06] | Nice! | 真不错啊 |
[18:07] | I didn’t know you liked to rock ‘n’ roll all night. | 我都不知道你喜欢彻夜摇滚 |
[18:10] | I don’t follow. | 我没听懂 |
[18:15] | Chucky. | 鬼娃恰吉 |
[18:16] | And here’s mine. | 这是我的 |
[18:20] | It’s a retro nod to Halloween of yore. | 走复古风 向昔日万圣节致敬 |
[18:23] | It’s an embarrassment to squash carvers everywhere. | 这对任何地方的刻瓜玩家来说都是丢人的作品 |
[18:26] | Yeah, this is why there should be qualifying rounds. | 所以真应该设立预选赛 |
[18:28] | I know! They just let anyone in. | 就是啊 阿猫阿狗都放进来参赛 |
[18:30] | It’s disrespectful to people like us who train for years. | 这样对我们这种习瓜多年的人很失礼 |
[18:32] | I personally studied at | 我个人曾在 |
[18:33] | the Sleepy Hollow Institute of Spooks and Frights. | 断头谷惊吓学院深造过 |
[18:36] | That’s not real. | 才没有这个学院 |
[18:38] | Prove it. | 拿出证据 |
[18:41] | You really deserve to win. | 你应该获胜 |
[18:42] | You outdid yourself this year. | 你今年超越了自己 |
[18:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[18:45] | But you have an incredibly steady hand. | 你的手也稳得非同凡响 |
[18:48] | I take beta blockers. | 我常服用治高血压和心脏病的药 |
[18:51] | Can I help you find that fingernail? | 需要我帮你找那枚指甲吗 |
[18:53] | I’d like that. | 那太好了 |
[18:56] | We should give them some privacy. | 我们应该让他们独处 |
[18:57] | The judges haven’t announced the winner yet. | 评审还没宣布谁赢了 |
[18:59] | I think you’re safe to go. | 你先走也不会有损失的 |
[19:11] | Hey. I just wanted to let you know I’m home. | 我就想跟你说一声 我回来了 |
[19:13] | How was — | 你今晚… |
[19:14] | Ugh, never mind. No questions. | 算了 我不问了 |
[19:17] | Thanks for being home by curfew. | 谢谢你在门禁前回来 |
[19:27] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吧 |
[19:30] | Just a long night. | 今晚很漫长 |
[19:31] | Can I lie here for a minute? | 我能在这躺一会吗 |
[19:37] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:48] | Get out! Get out! | 出去 快出去 |
[19:50] | Me? | 我吗 |
[19:51] | No, not you. | 不 不是你 |
[19:55] | You stay here forever. | 你想在我怀里待多久都行 |