Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美式主妇(American Housewife)第4季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美式主妇(American Housewife)第4季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:07] Mom, look what I made you at school yesterday. 妈 看我昨天在学校为你做了什么
[00:11] It’s beautiful. 真漂亮
[00:13] Give me a minute to figure out what it is 等我弄清楚这是什么东西了
[00:15] and I’ll tell you how much I love it. 再告诉你我有多喜欢
[00:17] It’s a plastic-bag dryer. 这是塑料袋晾干架
[00:19] It’s so you can wash and reuse plastic baggies. 这样塑料袋就可以洗净晾干再利用了
[00:21] What prissy mom came up with that idea? 哪个抠门娘们想出的点子
[00:25] – Dad. -We had fun making them. -爸 -制作的过程还挺好玩的
[00:27] You know what else would be fun? 知道还有什么也很好玩吗
[00:28] If you stopped coming up with stuff that makes more work for me. 停止给我添乱
[00:32] Katie, I’m head of the school’s green committee. 凯蒂 我是校环保委员会主任
[00:34] It’s important that we up our recycling game. 倡导循环利用很重要
[00:36] Am I still supposed to pretend recycling is real 我还要继续在安娜凯特前假装
[00:37] in front of Anna-Kat? 有循环利用这回事吗
[00:39] She’s 10, Greg. 她已经十岁了 格雷格
[00:40] Hey, Mr. And Mrs. A. A先生 A太太 你们好
[00:42] I’m here to pick up Taylor for school. 我来接泰勒去学校
[00:44] Now that it’s my second senior year, 如今我复读高三
[00:45] Taylor and I are in the same class. 泰勒跟我同班
[00:46] Fingers crossed I don’t end up with Anna-Kat. 老天保佑我别复读到跟安娜凯特同班
[00:48] I love your hair today, Mom. 你今天的发型很好看 妈妈
[00:50] Thanks, Taylor! 谢谢你 泰勒
[00:51] Look at that. 看见没有
[00:52] She gave you a compliment and didn’t ask for money. 她夸了你 而且没有伸手要钱
[00:55] I know. 我懂的
[00:56] We might finally be entering the mother-daughter friend phase. 我们母女俩可能终于要成为好朋友了
[00:59] We could go to Mardi Gras together. 我们可以一起去狂欢节
[01:01] But she’s not gonna get more beads than me. 不过抢珠链她肯定比不过我
[01:04] I have great news. 好消息
[01:05] I got an interview at Teen Help Line. 我要去青少年求助热线面试
[01:07] What’s Teen Help Line? 青少年求助热线是什么
[01:08] Oh, it’s this volunteer organization 是个志愿者组织
[01:10] where teens call to talk to peers about their problems. 青少年可以打电话去互相交流烦恼
[01:12] It’s a great way 跳不了芭蕾
[01:12] to impress Harvard now that I can’t do ballet. 这也是个让哈佛高看我一眼的好办法
[01:15] Don’t you need empathy for that? 做那工作不是需要共情能力吗
[01:17] I’ve gotten this far without it. 不能共情我也走到这步了啊
[01:19] Plus, they give you a script, 再说了 他们会给你份稿子
[01:20] and if anyone starts to cry or something gross like that, 要是有人开始涕泪横流什么的
[01:23] I’ll just pretend I got disconnected. 我就直接假装电话断线了
[01:24] They’ll be lucky to have you. 他们能拥有你真是”三生有幸”
[01:29] She wants me to wash out plastic bags. 她想让我洗塑料袋
[01:32] What the hell for? 为什么啊
[01:32] I barely have time to wash my own damn self. 我几乎都没空给自己洗澡了
[01:35] Marigold wants me to wash out those bags, too. 玛丽戈德也想让我洗那些袋子
[01:37] It’s really caused a rift between me and the housekeeper. 那管家都对我心生不满了
[01:39] She just thinks the rich lady has found another way to torture her. 觉得我这贵妇又找了个新法子作弄她
[01:42] Just give the woman her passport back. 你就把护照还给人家吧
[01:44] – No. -The only kid not bugging me is Taylor. -不行 -只有泰勒那孩子不给我添堵
[01:46] She even complimented me for no reason this morning. 今天早上她甚至还无故夸了我
[01:51] What? 怎么了
[01:52] No kid is nice for no reason, Katie. 没有孩子会无故示好 凯蒂
[01:54] She’s clearly hiding something from you. 她肯定瞒了你什么事
[01:56] You think? 你这么认为吗
[01:57] Marigold told me I smelled nice the other day, 那天玛丽戈德夸我身上香
[01:59] so I flipped her upside down 于是我把她从头搜到脚
[02:00] and shook five Pixie Stix out of her pockets. 从她兜里搜出5根精灵糖棒来
[02:02] A mother knows, Katie. 当妈的直觉 凯蒂
[02:04] You’re right. 你说得对
[02:05] I’m going to search Taylor’s room. 我要去搜搜泰勒的房间
[02:06] Okay, you’re going about this the wrong way. 好吧 这做法不对
[02:09] You should be the kind of mom she’d want to come to. 你该让她自愿向你坦白心事
[02:11] The last thing you should be doing is snooping. 窥探是最不该做的事
[02:13] It’s a complete breach of trust. 那会毁尽信任
[02:15] No, you’re right. 是啊 你说得对
[02:17] It’s the wrong thing to do. 不该那么做
[02:18] Angela’s wrong. 安吉拉错了
[02:19] Snooping feels absolutely right. 窥探的感觉太爽了
[02:21] It’s a good thing her room is so messy. 还好她房间乱糟糟的
[02:23] We don’t have to put anything back. 我们翻完不用物归原处
[02:25] This is suspicious. 这个有点可疑
[02:27] – What? – A book. -什么 -一本书
[02:29] In Taylor’s room. 出现在泰勒房里
[02:33] – Oh my. – What “Oh, my”? -老天 -什么”老天”
[02:35] Well, it’s a prescription for birth-control pills. 这是避孕药的处方
[02:38] In her name. 她名下的
[02:42] I feel sick. 我有些反胃
[02:46] What are you doing? 你干什么
[02:46] If there are drugs in here, I’m gonna find them, 如果这里有药的话 我要找出来
[02:48] ’cause you could really use some right now. 因为你现在需要吃点药
[03:01] What are you in the mood for today, Franklin? 今天想吃什么 富兰克林
[03:02] The mac-n-cheese looks good. 芝士通心粉看着挺好吃的
[03:04] Well, I’m allergic to dairy, cheese, and pasta. 我对奶制品 芝士和意面过敏
[03:06] Is there any of that in there? 芝士通心粉里有这几样东西吗
[03:10] The lunch lady’s using disposable plates. 午餐大妈用的是一次性餐盘
[03:13] Excuse me — 打扰一下
[03:14] Mac-n-cheese or fish sticks? 芝士通心粉还是鱼条
[03:15] Mac-n-cheese, please. 芝士通心粉
[03:16] He’ll have the fish sticks. 他要鱼条
[03:19] And also, why aren’t you using washable plates? 还有 你为什么不用可洗餐盘
[03:21] The plastic ones are just gonna end up in a landfill. 塑料餐盘最后都会被送去垃圾填埋场
[03:24] Tell somebody who gives a dink. 跟在乎这屁事的人说去吧
[03:26] You can’t talk that way. There’s a lady present. 你不能说粗话 有淑女在场呢
[03:28] What are you gonna do about it? 那你要怎样
[03:29] Eat mac-n-cheese, break out in hives, 吃芝士通心粉 过敏爆疹
[03:31] and throw up all over your floor. 吐你一地
[03:34] Knock yourself out. 随你的便
[03:37] Dad! 爸爸
[03:38] Yeah. ? 在呢
[03:40] The lunch lady won’t use real plates. 午餐大妈不肯用可洗餐盘
[03:44] She uses plastic ones 她用塑料的
[03:45] and then just throws them away. 用完就扔
[03:47] What? 什么
[03:48] Not in my school. 在我的学校可不行
[03:50] I tried talking to her, but she won’t listen. 我找她理论过 可她不听
[03:53] This is a job for the recycling committee. 循环利用委员会该出马了
[03:54] Bill Doty and I will take it from here. 就交给比尔·多提和我吧
[03:56] Sounds like the lunch lady just needs to be educated. 看来这午餐大妈欠教育
[03:58] Yeah, and if that doesn’t work, 是啊 要是跟她说不通
[04:00] we’ll recycle her face! 我们就回收了她那张臭脸
[04:02] You get more like your mother every day. 你越来越像你妈了
[04:10] Hi, Mom. I like your shirt today. 嗨 妈 你今天的衣服很好看
[04:12] Liar! You don’t like anything about me! 骗子 你口是心非
[04:16] I found this. 我找到了这个
[04:18] Where did you get this?! 你从哪找到的
[04:20] You went in my room?! 你进了我房间
[04:21] If we’re talking about who’s going in where, 如果真要谈谁”进去”了什么地方
[04:23] I think there’s a bigger conversation to be had. 我们可有得聊了
[04:25] Okay, Mom, calm down. We haven’t done it yet. 行了 妈 别激动 我们还没做过
[04:27] But at some point, we will. Right, Trip? 不过我们迟早会做的 对吧 特里普
[04:32] I just came in for apple juice. 我只是来喝苹果汁的
[04:34] You promised me 你向我保证过
[04:35] you were going to come to me first when you were thinking of having sex. 当你有性行为的想法时 会先来跟我说
[04:38] – I never was really gonna do that. – Double liar! -我从来没打算真的那样做 -双重欺骗
[04:40] Well, you’re a snoop! I don’t trust you anymore! 那你就是窥探隐私 我再也不信任你了
[04:42] I don’t know if I can trust you anymore! 我也不知道我能不能再信任你了
[04:47] I’m smelling some tension. 我嗅到了一丝火药味
[04:48] Maybe Teen Help Line can offer some support. 也许青少年求助热线能提供帮助
[04:52] “Hi. I’m glad you called. “你好 很高兴你打来电话
[04:54] This is a safe place for you to express…” 这里是一个你可以安全地倾诉…”
[04:55] Let me see that. 让我看看
[05:01] If you’re ever wondering where my lack of empathy comes from… 如果你好奇我为何缺乏共情心 这就是原因
[05:05] Give me back my prescription that you stole from my room! 把你从我房间偷走的处方还给我
[05:08] Well, your room is in my house, 你的房间在我的家里
[05:10] so I get to do this. 所以我就可以这样
[05:13] Well, it doesn’t matter. 无所谓了
[05:14] I’ll just get Angela to take me to the doctor again. 我让安吉拉再带我去看医生就好
[05:18] What?! 什么
[05:20] Angela took you?! 是安吉拉带你去的
[05:30] I played laser tag last night. 我昨晚玩了激光枪战
[05:32] You ever been? 你玩过吗
[05:35] There was a 12-year-old who covered his target. 昨晚有个12岁小孩把他的靶子遮住了
[05:38] It’s against the rules. 这是违反规则的
[05:40] Get out. 滚出去
[05:41] Thank you. 谢谢
[05:50] I cannot believe you took my daughter 我不敢相信你在没有过问我的情况下
[05:52] to get birth control without asking me. 就带我女儿去咨询避孕措施
[05:54] Okay. You have to understand. 好吧 你必须理解
[05:57] When Taylor came to me 当泰勒来找我
[05:58] and asked me to take her to the doctor, 叫我带她去看医生的时候
[06:00] I was afraid that if I said no, 我怕如果我拒绝了
[06:01] she would start having unprotected sex, 她就会发生无保护的性行为
[06:03] and I knew you wouldn’t want that. 我知道你不想这种事发生
[06:04] But I should have been the one to take her. 但应该由我带她去才对
[06:07] – I’m her mother. – ?But would you have taken her? -我是她妈妈 -但你会带她去吗
[06:09] – No! I am her mother! – ?See? -不会 我是她妈啊 -明白了吧
[06:11] This is why Taylor didn’t go to you, 这就是为什么泰勒没去找你
[06:12] because you always shut her down. 因为你总是拒绝她
[06:13] But when Taylor came to you, 但当泰勒来找你的时候
[06:15] – you should have come to me. – She asked me not to. -你应该来找我才对 -她叫我不要跟你说
[06:17] She asked me not to go to school in my pajama bottoms! 她还叫我不要穿着睡裤去学校呢
[06:20] You don’t have to listen to a teenager! 你不用非得听一个青少年的话
[06:22] Doris? You want to weigh in here? 多瑞丝 你要不要评评理
[06:23] Yeah, Doris, weigh in. 是啊 多瑞丝 来评评理
[06:24] Tell her I’m right. 告诉她我才是对的
[06:26] I’ll do what I always do, okay? 我会像往常一样 好吗
[06:27] I’ll side with each of you behind the other’s back. 我会在另一方不在时 对你们两方都表示支持
[06:29] That way, I stay the favorite. 这样的话 我总能最受欢迎
[06:32] I’ve got to get to court, 我要去上庭了
[06:34] where people argue and make sense. 在那里人们进行的是言之有理的辩论
[06:36] This conversation is not over. 这场对话还没结束
[06:37] Angela, this conversation is not — 安吉拉 这场对话还没…
[06:39] She can’t hear me, but this conversation is not over. 她听不见我说话了 但这场对话没有结束
[06:43] Now, before we start the show, I’d like to introduce my friend 在我们开始演出前 我想先介绍我的朋友
[06:47] and the sunshine on my compost pile, 也是照耀我的堆肥的阳光
[06:49] Mr. Bill Doty! 比尔·多提先生
[06:55] Let’s get on with this. 我们快点演完吧
[06:56] I only get a 48-minute lunch at Foot Locker. 我在富乐客鞋店只有48分钟的午餐时间
[06:58] Did somebody hire the two worst strippers in Westport? 是谁请了西港最差劲的两个脱衣舞男
[07:01] ‘Cause I didn’t. 反正不是我请的
[07:03] Well, we’re gonna do a little show for you 我们要为你献上一个小小的演出
[07:04] that will not only rock your world… 它不仅将震撼你的世界
[07:07] – but save it! – But save it! -也能拯救世界 -也能拯救世界
[07:09] We’re gonna lay some knowledge on you about recycling 我们要为你普及一些关于回收利用的知识
[07:11] and have a little bit of fun along the way. 同时寓教于乐
[07:13] Join us now somewhere on an American coastline. 现在请跟随我们来到美国的一处海岸
[07:21] The beach is a perfect place to have my lunch. 海滩是个吃午餐的好地方
[07:25] Well, I don’t need this plastic wrapper anymore. 我不需要这层塑料包装纸了
[07:27] Guess I’ll throw it in the ocean. 把它扔进大海里好了
[07:29] What harm could it possibly do? 它又能造成什么样的伤害呢
[07:33] I hope you enjoyed your lunch. 我希望你的午餐吃得愉快
[07:35] It cost me my life. 它让我付出了生命的代价
[07:44] We promise to all dolphins, 我们向所有海豚承诺
[07:45] we’ll make sure no one throws plastic in their home again. 我们会保证不再有人将塑料扔进它们的家园
[07:48] Go on, go on. 继续 继续
[07:52] And…scene. 演出结束
[08:00] I’m gonna tell you the same thing 我要告诉你们一句
[08:02] I told the touring company of “The Sound of Music” — 我曾经对《音乐之声》巡演剧团说过的话
[08:05] this sucks, and I’m outta here. 这演出烂透了 我走人了
[08:12] She doesn’t seem moved. 她似乎没有被打动
[08:14] Maybe she’s in pain. 可能是因为她身处痛苦中
[08:15] I mean, look at those feet. 你看她的脚
[08:16] She’s wearing a size 9, and she’s clearly a 9 1/2. 她穿的是9码的鞋 很明显她的脚是9码半的
[08:20] Sorry. It’s… 抱歉 有时候…
[08:21] – hard to leave work at the office sometimes. – ?Sure. -在外面很难忘记工作上的专业知识 -明白
[08:30] It looks like you could use someone to talk to. 看起来你需要一个倾诉的对象
[08:33] Yeah, that would be nice. 是啊 如果可以的话很棒
[08:35] Oh, great. 太好了
[08:36] First, I’d have to ask you 首先 我得问问你
[08:38] if you’re thinking about harming yourself or others, 你此刻是否有伤害自己或他人的想法
[08:41] because if so, 因为如果是的话
[08:41] I’d have to refer you to someone more qualified. 我得将你转接给资格更高的专业人士
[08:44] Very natural, Oliver. 相当自然 奥利弗
[08:47] Okay, Dad’s home. Everybody, dinner. 好了 爸爸回来了 大家过来吃晚饭
[08:50] Can we just eat in front of the TV for once? 我们可以在电视前面吃一次饭吗
[08:52] No. I want us all to eat at the table. 不行 我想要大家坐在餐桌前吃
[08:56] Family dinners are important 家庭晚餐很重要
[08:57] so we can keep track of each other’s lives. 能让我们了解每个人生活中的最新动向
[09:00] Because family is where you should turn to first. 因为如果遇到问题 最先就该向家人求助
[09:04] Or you could turn to a peer 也可以找一位同龄人
[09:06] who’s practicing for an interview next week 他正在为下周的面试练习
[09:07] and has a script that tells him what to say. 手上有一份指导他如何说话的讲稿
[09:10] Or a mother. 又或者是母亲
[09:11] A very cool, hip mother who’s easy to talk to. 一位又酷又潮 平易近人的母亲
[09:15] Who is she talking about? 她在说谁
[09:17] Herself. 她自己
[09:18] But it’s completely untrue. 但这完全不属实
[09:21] I am a cool mother who is easy to talk to. 我是一个平易近人的酷妈
[09:25] Everybody knows that. 大家都知道这点
[09:26] Hang on. 等等
[09:26] Is this the result of something you told me to do 闹这么一出是因为你让我去做什么事
[09:28] – that I didn’t handle? ?- No. -我却没有搞定吗 -不是
[09:30] That’s all I need to know. 我只要知道这个就好
[09:31] But if you need to know more, 但如果你要知道更多
[09:32] you should go to Angela. 就该去找安吉拉
[09:33] I knew that’s what this was about! 我就知道是因为这个
[09:35] I’m going upstairs. 我要上楼去
[09:36] – Come on, Trip. – ?No way. -走吧 特里普 -没门
[09:37] You two are not allowed to be alone upstairs anymore. 你们两个再也不许单独待在楼上了
[09:41] What?! That’s crazy! 什么 这也太扯了
[09:42] You are 17, and you’re gonna do as I say! 你现在17岁 你要照我说的做
[09:45] I’m 18! 我18岁了
[09:47] Yeah. 是的
[09:49] Well, I don’t care how old you are! 我不在乎你多大了
[09:51] My house, my rules! 在我家就要按我的规矩来
[09:52] Now sit down and eat! 现在给我坐下吃饭
[09:54] We are gonna have a damn family dinner, 我们要吃一顿家庭晚餐
[09:56] and that’s the end of that! 到此为止 不许再议
[09:59] Do you know what’s going on? 你知道这是怎么回事吗
[10:01] I do… 我知道…
[10:03] but I’d rather talk about laser tag. 但我更愿意讨论激光枪战
[10:10] Well, we tried to reason with the lunch lady… 我们试过跟那个午餐大妈讲道理了
[10:12] But that didn’t work. 但那个办法没用
[10:13] So, unfortunately, 所以 不幸的是
[10:14] we have to use public shaming to get our point across. 我们必须采用公开羞辱来传达我们的宗旨了
[10:16] Thank you, guys, for bagging up all the plastic waste from lunch. 谢谢你们把午餐使用的所有塑料垃圾都装起来
[10:19] Shoot. 糟了
[10:19] I think my retainer’s in one of these bags. 我的矫牙保持器好像也被装进袋子里了
[10:22] Not you guys again. 别又是你们啊
[10:24] We wanted to show you 我们想让你看看
[10:25] how much waste you create every day by using disposable plates. 你使用一次性餐盘 每天制造了多少垃圾
[10:29] All of this from just one day? 这些是一天的量吗
[10:32] I was hoping it would be a lot more. 我原以为会比这多很多呢
[10:36] Bite me, Nature. 咬我啊 大自然
[10:50] I was hoping we wouldn’t have to resort to this. 我之前还希望不用走到这一步呢
[10:52] We’re gonna have to call in the big guns. 但现在只能放大招了
[10:54] “The Closer.” 「终结者」
[10:55] “The Environmental Assassin.” 「环保刺客」
[10:57] Code name — Mr. Green. 代号 绿色[格林]先生
[11:01] My retainer! 我的矫牙保持器
[11:06] That’s not mine. 这不是我的
[11:19] “Hey, Snoop, I moved out. “嘿 窥探狂 我搬出去了
[11:21] Since I’m not living under your roof anymore, 既然我已经不住在你家了
[11:23] I guess I don’t have to follow your rules”? 看来我不用再遵守你那些规矩了”
[11:26] Oliver! 奥利弗
[11:31] Do you know where Taylor went? 你知道泰勒去哪儿了吗
[11:32] I do, but I don’t think I should tell you 我知道 但我觉得我不应该告诉你
[11:34] because she came to me in confidence, 因为她是秘密地来找我的
[11:36] and confidentiality is a bedrock principle at Teen Help Line. 保密性是青少年求助热线的坚定原则
[11:40] Where… is… your… sister? 你 姐姐 去 哪儿 了
[11:46] I feel like you’re about to harm yourself or someone else — 我感觉你马上要伤害你自己或别人了…
[11:48] – Where is she?! ?- Angela’s. She went to Angela’s. -她在哪儿 -安吉拉家 她去安吉拉家了
[11:52] When you tell Taylor I folded, 如果你要告诉泰勒我屈服了
[11:53] make it sound like I put up a good fight. 麻烦说得好像我顽强抵抗过了
[11:59] First Taylor went behind my back to get birth control, 首先 泰勒背着我去买了避孕药
[12:01] and now she moves in with Angela. 现在她又搬去跟安吉拉住了
[12:03] I don’t understand why you didn’t tell me about this. 我不明白你之前为什么没跟我说这事
[12:05] Because I thought I could handle it. 因为我以为我可以处理好的
[12:07] Usually when I yell at Taylor, she backs down. 通常当我吼泰勒时 她都会妥协
[12:09] She didn’t back down, Greg, 她这次没有妥协 格雷格
[12:10] and I don’t have any other parenting tools. 我没有其他为人母的技能了
[12:13] That’s not true, honey. 不是那样的 亲爱的
[12:15] You have public embarrassment, sarcasm, 你的技能还包括公开羞辱 冷嘲热讽
[12:16] and that thing where you sit on them until they tell the truth. 以及坐在他们身上 直到他们说出真话
[12:19] I thought it was supposed to get easier as the kids got older. 我以为孩子越来越大 教育孩子会变得更容易
[12:21] Me, too, 我也是这么以为的
[12:22] but now it’s just bigger kids, bigger problems. 但现在来看 孩子越大 问题越大
[12:24] Yeah. It used to be choosing the right night light, 是啊 以前的问题是选择正确的夜灯
[12:26] and now I have a 17-year-old daughter 现在我有个17岁的女儿
[12:28] getting birth control behind my back. 背着我买避孕药
[12:31] Once again, she’s 18. 再说一次 她18岁了
[12:33] We should have thrown her a better party. 我们应该给她办一个更好的派对的
[12:37] Listen, we’re in uncharted territory here. 听着 我们现在踏入了陌生的领域
[12:41] We’re parenting an adult. 我们在养育一个成年人
[12:42] We need to adjust. 我们得调整适应
[12:44] I don’t know how to do that. 我不知道该怎么做
[12:46] I think the best thing to do is wait. 我觉得最好的办法就是静待其变
[12:48] Let her come to us. 让她主动来找我们
[12:52] Okay. 好的
[12:58] Screw this! Let’s go get her. 去他妈的 我们还是去找她吧
[13:00] You drive. I had half a glass of port earlier. 你来开车 我之前喝了半杯波特酒
[13:02] My baby girl. 宝贝女儿
[13:08] I had no idea she was coming over. 我完全不知道她要去我那里
[13:10] I told her she couldn’t stay, 我跟她说 她不能待在我那里
[13:11] and I brought her right back. 马上就把她带回来了
[13:12] This whole thing has gone too far. 这整件事已经发展得太过了
[13:14] The two of you need to work it out. 你们母女俩需要好好解决一下
[13:15] Thank you. 谢谢你
[13:17] But I am still not talking to you. 但我还是不跟你说话
[13:19] Still not talking to you. 我也不跟你说话
[13:24] Please tell me you’re still pure. 求你告诉我你的童贞还在
[13:25] Oh, my God, Dad! 老天呐 爸
[13:28] I’m glad you’re back. 我很高兴你回来了
[13:29] I’m not talking to you, either! 我也不跟你说话
[13:38] I’m not sure what’s happening between you and Taylor, 我不太确定你和泰勒之间究竟是怎么了
[13:40] but I want you guys to work this out. 但我希望你们两个能解开心结
[13:42] Reading all this stuff about Teen Help Line 看了这些关于青少年求助热线的材料
[13:44] makes me realize how many kids don’t have families to turn to. 让我意识到有多少孩子遇到问题没有家人可求助
[13:49] We’re so lucky to have each other. 我们能拥有彼此真的很幸运
[13:53] – Oliver, are you okay? – I don’t know. -奥利弗 你没事吧 -我不知道
[13:55] What’s happening? 这是怎么了
[13:56] T-There’s this tight feeling in my chest. 我的胸中有种紧张难受的感觉
[13:58] Honey… 亲爱的
[14:00] I think you’re actually feeling empathy. 我觉得你现在有共情的感觉了
[14:05] That’s what that was. 原来是要打嗝啊
[14:08] Anyway, if she moves out again, I’m taking her room. 总之 如果她再搬出去 我要占领她的房间
[14:18] Do you think this will work? 你觉得这办法能成功吗
[14:19] If anyone’s a match for the lunch lady, 如果说有谁是午餐大妈的对手
[14:21] it’s Mr. Green. 只能是格林先生了
[14:22] 康涅狄格州 绿色先生
[14:38] Hello, boys. 你们好啊
[14:40] Well, you’ve done quite a good job here 你们做得很好啊
[14:42] with your little posters and everything. 贴了各种宣传海报之类的东西
[14:43] Thank you. 谢谢夸奖
[14:44] Uh, but why don’t you sit back 不如你们坐下歇歇
[14:45] and let a professional take over? 让专业人士来处理吧
[14:47] We’re so grateful you’re here. 我们真的太感谢你能来了
[14:48] We’ve tried everything. She just won’t budge. 我们试过了各种方法 她就是不肯让步
[14:52] Stand back. 退下吧
[14:54] This… could get ugly. 场面 可能会很难看
[14:59] If you’re talking about your suit, 如果你是指你的西装很难看
[15:01] you’re right. 那你说对了
[15:02] You’re going down, lunch lady. 你会被我打趴下的 午餐大妈
[15:03] Bring it, eco-nerd. 放马过来吧 环保怪
[15:05] I took the liberty of going through your trash last night, 我昨晚自作主张地翻了一下你家的垃圾
[15:09] and I found some stuff, alright. 然后发现了一些东西
[15:12] Enough to charge you with murder. 足以控告你谋杀
[15:13] Of a little lady called… 谋杀一位女士 名叫…
[15:15] Mother Earth! 地球母亲
[15:17] Oh, that’s good. 太厉害了
[15:18] Yeah, that’s right. 是啊 没错
[15:19] You got nothing on me, recycopath. 你没有我的任何把柄 回收病
[15:24] Exhibit A — 证物A
[15:28] you… throw away batteries. 你 乱扔电池
[15:32] Do you know what could happen to you for doing this? 你知道你这么做 会有什么下场吗
[15:34] – Nothing? – Well, yeah…for now. -没有任何下场 -是 暂时是这样
[15:37] But when this becomes a law, 但等这变成了法律
[15:38] you are in mild amounts of trouble, lady. 你的麻烦可就大了 女士
[15:41] – Got anything else? – Back to your trash. -还有别的证据吗 -继续说回你制造的垃圾
[15:44] By the way, the hair-removal industry 顺便说下 脱毛行业
[15:46] thanks you for your continued support. 感谢你长期的支持
[15:48] Exhibit B — 证物B
[15:49] you put cans in the leaf bin. 你把饮料罐放进树叶垃圾桶里
[15:54] How do you live with yourself? 你的良心难道不会痛吗
[15:56] Quite well. 良心毫无负担
[15:57] And on Saturdays and Sundays, 周六和周日的时候
[15:59] butt naked and drunk all day. 我甚至会光着屁股 醉一整天
[16:03] Exhibit D… 证物D
[16:04] Wait, didn’t he skip exhibit C? 等等 他是不是跳过了证物C
[16:05] Oh, for God’s sake, Greg, let the man work. 老天呐 格雷格 别干预他的工作
[16:07] Alright. 好的
[16:08] You… 你…
[16:10] put your magazines in with the regular trash. 竟然把杂志丢到常规垃圾里
[16:14] Wait a minute. 等等
[16:15] – You subscribe to “Cats Weekly”? ?- Yeah. -你订阅《猫咪周刊》 -是啊
[16:17] I have two cats. And if you got a problem with that, 我养了两只猫 如果你对此有意见
[16:19] – you can walk right out — – No, no, no, no. -你可以滚出… -不不不
[16:20] I’m a — I’m a cat guy. I love cats. 我是个喜欢猫的人 我超爱猫的
[16:22] What kinda — What kinda cats you got? 你养的是什么猫
[16:24] Calicos. 三色猫
[16:25] Got to be a strong person to have a Calico. 只有强大的人才能降服三色猫
[16:27] You have to act like you don’t need ’em. 你必须装作你不需要它们
[16:29] That’s the key. 那是关键
[16:30] Yeah, but you so do. 好吧 但你很需要它们
[16:32] Oh, yes. More than air. 没错 它们比空气更重要
[16:35] What’s happening? 这是什么神转折
[16:38] You have the most beautiful eyes. 你拥有这世上最漂亮的眼睛
[16:40] You should see ’em when I have my blue eye-shadow on. 等我画了蓝色眼影 那才真叫漂亮呢
[16:45] Can I take you to lunch? 我能约你去吃午餐吗
[16:47] Well, actually, I’m a lunch lady, 实际上 由于我是午餐大妈
[16:49] so that’s pretty much the only meal i’m not available for. 所以午餐时间我是无法赴约的
[16:52] But I am free for dinner. 但我有空去吃晚餐
[16:54] So am I! 我也有空
[16:55] I-I-I was gonna make a big deal out of checking my calendar, 我本来打算查一下我的日程安排的
[16:57] but, uh, I’m a man who likes cats, so… 但我是个喜欢猫的人 所以…
[17:00] we both know I’m free. 我们都知道我有空
[17:03] Wait, are you…done? 等等 你完事了吗
[17:04] Is she gonna recycle now? 她现在会回收利用了吗
[17:05] Who cares, man?! 谁在乎啊 老兄
[17:07] We both love cats! 我们都爱猫
[17:08] The same breed of cats! 同一品种的猫
[17:11] He’s looking at her 他看她的神情
[17:12] the same way the FedEx guy looks at my mom. 跟快递小哥看我妈的神情一模一样
[17:16] Okay, we need to step in here. 好了 我们得插手干预了
[17:18] Excuse me, lunch lady. 打扰一下 午餐大妈
[17:19] You know why my mom doesn’t like to recycle? 你知道我妈为什么不喜欢回收利用吗
[17:23] It’s because it’s annoying. 因为那很烦人
[17:24] She says that washing the dishes takes too much time. 她说洗碗太浪费时间了
[17:28] Is that what you think? 你也是这种想法吗
[17:30] I’m tired of staying here late at night doing it, 我受够了晚上留在这里加班洗碗
[17:32] and the school can’t afford to hire a dishwasher. 学校也没钱请个洗碗工
[17:35] How about this — 不如这样吧
[17:36] if you stop using plastic, 如果你停止使用塑料餐盘
[17:38] I’ll find someone to help you. 我就找人来帮你
[17:42] It’s a deal. 就这么定了
[17:46] – We did it, buddy. – ?No. -我们做到了 兄弟 -不
[17:48] No, Mother Earth did it. 不 是地球母亲做到的
[17:50] I think it’s pretty clear that I did it. 我觉得这很明显是我做到的啊
[17:53] Oh, my God, I am so late. 天呐 我迟到好久了
[17:55] I gotta get back to Foot Locker. 我得赶回富乐客鞋店去了
[17:56] Robbie’s gonna be furious. 罗比一定会大发雷霆的
[18:06] Can I talk to you? 我能跟你谈谈吗
[18:08] Nope. 不能
[18:08] I wasn’t really asking. I’m doing it anyway. 我并非真的询问你的意见 反正我就要谈
[18:16] I know that you are older and doing… 我知道你现在长大些了 也在做一些…
[18:21] older things. 大人做的事
[18:23] I’ll just push down all the feelings I have about it and… 我会压下我对这事的强烈情绪 然后…
[18:28] take them out on your brother and sister. 到时候用在你弟弟妹妹身上
[18:35] It felt weird not telling you about it, 不跟你说这事 其实感觉挺怪的
[18:38] but then it felt weird telling you about it. 但跟你说这事 也同样让人觉得很怪
[18:41] I just didn’t know what to do. 我就是不知道该怎么办才好
[18:43] I know. 我懂的
[18:45] I’m trying to figure it out, too. 我也在努力想明白这事
[18:47] I’m so used to trying to catch you before you fall… 我完全习惯了在你犯错之前就先阻拦住你
[18:51] but you’re 18 now. 但你已经18岁了
[18:55] Good God, you’re 18. 天呐 你都18岁了
[18:58] How did that happen? 怎么会长这么快呢
[19:04] Is it okay if I call Trip and tell him to come over? 我可以打电话给特里普 叫他过来吗
[19:07] Of course. 当然可以
[19:10] Can I speak to him for a second so I can apologize? 我能跟他说几句话 给他道个歉吗
[19:13] You’re so great, Mom. 你真是太好了 妈
[19:20] Hi, Mrs. A. 嗨 A太太
[19:20] If you ever so much as touch my daughter without clothes on, 如果你敢脱掉我女儿的衣服摸她
[19:23] I will hang you with your own … 我就用你自己的…”吊”死你
[19:26] Copy that, Mrs. A. 收到 A太太
[19:34] And I shouldn’t have gotten mad at you. 我不该生你的气的
[19:35] You were just trying to help. 你只是想帮忙而已
[19:38] I’m really sorry. 我真的很抱歉
[19:39] Yeah. Me, too. 是啊 我也很抱歉
[19:41] But this spoke to me in a personal way. 因为我个人的经历 这事让我深有共鸣
[19:43] When I was in high school, 我念高中的时候
[19:44] I had to keep it a secret that I was gay 不得不隐瞒我是同性恋这事
[19:45] and I always wished I had someone to go to. 我一直希望能有人让我可以倾诉求助
[19:48] I would have been that person for you. 如果我在 一定愿意成为你的那个人
[19:50] Oh. Yeah, I would’ve, too. 是啊 我也愿意的
[19:52] No. 才不会
[19:53] I would have told everybody, and then I would have made up 我肯定会大肆宣扬这事 再给你取一个
[19:56] a very funny, but offensive nickname. 很搞笑 同时也很冒犯人的外号
[19:59] It was a different time! 那时候时代不同嘛
[20:02] I miss it. 我好怀念高中时代
[20:07] I have a little bell I want you to make me wear. 我有个小铃铛 我希望你强迫我戴上
[20:10] You’re wicked. 你好坏呀
[20:12] I’m about to recycle my breakfast. 我的早餐都要吐出来回收再吃了
[20:15] I just wish Bill Doty was here 我真希望比尔·多提也在这里
[20:17] to share in our eco-victory. 分享我们的环保胜利
[20:19] But he has his career. 但他有他的事业
[20:22] Is this job a hobby to you? 这工作对你来说只是个兴趣爱好吗
[20:24] No, sir. 不是 先生
[20:25] Think you’re so special, you can take a 50-minute lunch? 你以为你很特殊 午餐时间可以长达50分钟吗
[20:28] It won’t happen again. 下次不会了
[20:30] Think this is fun for me, riding you like this? 你以为像这样欺压你 对我来说很好玩吗
[20:32] Alright, I got a geometry final tomorrow, alright? 我明天还有几何考试呢 明白吗
[20:34] I don’t need this, Bill. 我不需要跟你搞这一套 比尔
[20:36] Now get back in there and push the New Balance. 现在给我进去 努力推销新百伦的鞋
[20:39] I could help you study for your final. 我可以帮你复习 迎接考试
[20:40] I have a master’s degree in — 我有学位…
[20:41] Why don’t you sell the damn shoes, Bill?! 好好卖鞋 别多话 行吗 比尔
美式主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第4季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第4季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme