Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美式主妇(American Housewife)第4季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美式主妇(American Housewife)第4季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] A banana hanger. 香蕉挂
[00:04] Did we win the lottery? 我们中彩票了吗
[00:05] Now that we’ve been a two-income family for a while, 既然我们俩都工作赚钱一段时间了
[00:07] we can finally replace the stuff that’s falling apart 我们终于能换掉那些破烂东西
[00:10] and enjoy a few luxuries. 开始享受奢华
[00:12] Oh, yeah. Those ‘nanas gonna be heck-a-ripe. 没错 这些香蕉会好好熟一熟
[00:15] It is nice not worrying about every dollar we spend, for once. 终于不用一分钱掰成两半花的感觉真是太棒了
[00:20] – New can opener. – That’s right! -新开罐器 -没错
[00:22] Goodbye, old can opener that only opens cans halfway 再见了 只能开一半的旧开罐器
[00:24] so you have to pry the lid open with a knife. 以后不用再拿刀撬开另外一半盖子了
[00:26] Goodbye, knife we ruined opening cans. 再见了 我们开罐头弄坏的刀子
[00:28] And look, we finally have art that wasn’t made by the kids. 看看 我们终于有不是孩子们做的艺术品了
[00:31] Say hello to the painting that says “family” in five languages. 对这幅用五种语言说”家庭”的画打个招呼吧
[00:35] I love it. Let’s hang it. 我太喜欢了 我们挂起来吧
[00:36] You’ll have to do it without me. 你只能自己去挂了
[00:38] I have to go into work to talk to Whitney. 我得上班 去和惠特尼谈谈
[00:40] It’s Sunday. 今天是周日
[00:41] And why do you have to go in the office to meet with her? 而且你为什么要去办公室和她见面
[00:43] Isn’t she always on speakerphone? 她不是一直都打电话的吗
[00:44] Yeah. It’s dumb. This whole job is dumb. 是的 太蠢了 这整个工作都太蠢了
[00:47] You used to like party planning. 你以前很喜欢派对策划的
[00:48] For a second. 就那么一阵吧
[00:49] It was a fun way to make money, 是个挺有趣的赚钱办法
[00:50] and I liked people that I hate 而且我喜欢听我讨厌的人
[00:52] telling me what a good job I did. 夸奖我做得多么好
[00:54] But now it’s crushing my soul. 但现在那在摧毁我的灵魂
[00:56] Guess that’s the price you pay if you want to hang your bananas. 如果想把大”香蕉”挂起来 这大概就是代价吧
[00:59] Gross. Leave that talk in the bedroom. 恶心 把这种话留在卧室吧
[01:02] Thanks for working so hard. It means a lot to your family. 感谢你这么努力工作 对你的家庭来说意义重大
[01:04] And your familia, famille, famiglia, and your mischpokhe. 对五种语言中的家庭来说 都一样
[01:14] What is that? 那是什么
[01:16] Nothing. 没什么
[01:17] Are you wearing a bracelet? 你在戴手链吗
[01:19] You’re gonna be late for work. 你上班要迟到了
[01:20] Are you auditioning to be the cute one in a boy band? 你要去面试男子组合中的小可爱吗
[01:23] I don’t want to talk about it! 我不想谈这件事
[01:25] Katie, just let the guy wear a bracelet. 凯蒂 就让那男人戴手链吧
[01:27] You’re not going to, are you? 你不会容许的 是不是
[01:29] No. 没错
[01:37] Hey, Oliver, you want to play the Game of Life? 奥利弗 你想玩《人生之旅》吗
[01:39] No. You guys play. 不 你们玩吧
[01:41] I already lost the real version. 我已经在现实中输了
[01:45] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[01:46] My dream of getting into Harvard is officially dead. 我想读哈佛的梦想已经彻底没戏了
[01:48] I can’t dance, so I plan on padding my résumé 我不能跳舞 所以我准备用志愿活动
[01:50] with some BS volunteer work. 来丰富我的简历
[01:52] That sounds like a good idea. 听起来不错
[01:53] But look at me. 但你看看我
[01:55] I can’t plant trees, 我不能种树
[01:57] deliver meals, build habitats. 送餐 建造栖息地
[02:00] All I can do is sit. 我唯一能做的就是坐着
[02:01] My life is over. 我的人生已经完了
[02:02] You have lots going for you. 你还有大好前程
[02:04] You’re ambitious, your grades are great. 你有雄心壮志 你的分数很高
[02:06] Plus, you’re a sophomore. 再说了 你才刚上高二
[02:07] You have time to build up your résumé. 你还有时间来丰富简历
[02:09] You want to feel better, look at Taylor. 如果你想好受点 看看泰勒
[02:11] Yeah, yeah! 是啊 看我
[02:12] She’s the one that should be depressed. 她才是该感到沮丧的那个人
[02:14] She’s graduating this year, 她今年就要毕业了
[02:16] and the girl’s got nothing going on. 但她一无所成
[02:18] And even if she does somehow go to college, 就算她破天荒地上了大学
[02:21] Mom and Dad gave her a long list of life skills, 爸妈给了她一长串生活技巧清单
[02:23] and she can’t even fill the car with gas. 而她甚至都不会给车加油
[02:25] That’s not true. I filled it. 才不是 我加了油
[02:33] I hate that list! 我讨厌那份清单
[02:34] I’m never gonna survive outside this house if I can’t do anything! 如果我什么都不会 出了这房子就无法生存
[02:39] This is what happens when everyone gets participation trophies. 一旦人人都能拿参与奖 就会是这种结果
[02:44] – Katie. – Hi, Kevin. -凯蒂 -嗨 凯文
[02:46] What kind of stupid ice sculpture 我需要定哪种愚蠢的冰雕
[02:48] do I have to order for this dumb party? 给这无聊的派对用
[02:49] Whitney cannot see you like this. 你不能这样见惠特尼
[02:51] You are too underdressed for the office. 你上班穿得太随便了
[02:52] I know she has the place wired with cameras, 我知道她在这里装了很多摄像头
[02:54] but I’ve got it covered. 但我已经搞定了
[02:57] When she calls in, I’ll be sitting at my desk, 等她打过来 我会坐在桌前
[03:00] wearing this blazer. 穿着西装外套
[03:02] But Whitney will know because — 但惠特尼会知道的 因为…
[03:04] Hello, Katie. 你好 凯蒂
[03:06] Hi, Whitney! 嗨 惠特尼
[03:07] Why are you talking into a speakerphone? 你为什么要对着免提电话说话
[03:12] You know, I’m not sure how much time you allocate 我不确定你每天早上
[03:14] for getting ready in the morning, 要准备多久
[03:15] but you might want to double it. 但我建议你把时间延长一倍
[03:17] In my defense, I have worked here for more than a year, 我得解释一下 我在这里工作一年多了
[03:20] and this is the first time that I have laid eyes on you. 今天是我第一次看见你
[03:23] I suppose that would explain 我猜这也解释了
[03:24] Kevin’s lack of professional attire, as well. 为什么凯文的着装如此不专业
[03:28] You bought this for me. 这是你给我买的
[03:29] As a razz, Kevin. 作为嘲笑 凯文
[03:31] Now, I’m in town for only one week, 我会在这里待一周
[03:34] and I’m trusting you to throw a very special party 我要让你为我最重要的客户
[03:37] for my most important client. 举办一场非常特别的派对
[03:40] Martha Stewart? 玛莎·斯图尔特吗
[03:41] Better. My favorite nephew, Joshua. 更好 是我最喜欢的侄子 约书亚
[03:44] Okay. 好吧
[03:45] Well, what kind of ice sculpture would he like? 他想要什么样的冰雕
[03:47] No, no. Eh, the party’s not for Joshua. 不 不 派对不是为约书亚举办的
[03:50] He wants to throw a party for Lizzie. 是他想给莉兹举办派对
[03:52] And Lizzie is? 莉兹是谁
[03:54] His iguana. 他的鬣蜥
[03:55] I’m throwing a party for a reptile? 我要给一个爬行动物举办派对吗
[03:57] Of course! 当然
[03:59] I once threw a party for Bitsy Wellington’s favorite purse. 我曾经为比特西·惠灵顿最喜欢的钱包举办过派对
[04:03] Steely Dan played. It was magical. 史提利丹作为现场乐队 简直梦幻
[04:05] Oh, Katie. 凯蒂
[04:10] I have so much to teach you. 我有好多要教你的
[04:16] Is this going to end soon? 这快要结束了吗
[04:17] This is more eye contact than I keep with my husband. 这比我和我老公之间的眼神接触还要长了
[04:21] I’m counting on you, Katie. 我全指望你了 凯蒂
[04:23] Come on, you. 你过来
[04:24] As long as you’re wearing your ditch-digging clothes, 既然你还穿着你这挖沟的工服
[04:26] come to my house. 跟我去我家吧
[04:27] I have to move my animal cemetery. 我要挪动我的宠物墓地
[04:29] I’m putting in a pool. 我要挖个泳池
[04:34] Am I actually throwing a party for a Westport lizard? 我真的要替一只西港的蜥蜴举办派对吗
[04:38] Kevin! Now! 凯文 快点
[04:41] – Thank you, Kevin. – For what? -谢谢你 凯文 -谢我什么
[04:44] For showing me that as bad as my life is, 谢谢你让我看到 尽管我的生活已经这么糟糕
[04:48] yours is worse. 但你的甚至更糟
[04:58] And the craziest part is, 最疯狂的地方在于
[05:00] it’s not even the iguana’s birthday. 甚至都不是那鬣蜥的生日
[05:02] It’s a party, “just because”! 就是个派对 “没原因啊”
[05:05] You should quit. 你应该辞职
[05:06] I thought about it. A lot. 我想过辞职 想过很多
[05:08] I have a whole quitting fantasy worked out in my head. 我脑袋里有很多关于辞职的幻想
[05:10] All I need is a boom box, 我只需要一台手提音响
[05:12] – A baseball bat… – And an industrial fan. -一根棒球棍 -以及一台工业风扇
[05:14] Yeah, we’ve heard this before. Why don’t you just do it? 是的 我们听过了 你为什么不直接做呢
[05:17] Well, Greg’s happy 格雷格很高兴
[05:18] because now, with my salary, 因为现在我有工资
[05:20] we’re finally able to put some money aside. 我们终于可以存点钱了
[05:22] Money aside? 存钱
[05:23] Is that something the poors do? 那是什么穷人的举动吗
[05:24] Like family game nights and voting? 就像家庭游戏夜或者选举之类的
[05:27] And Greg is going through something right now. 而且格雷格现在在经历特殊的时期
[05:29] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[05:30] He’s started wearing a leather bracelet. 他开始戴皮质手链了
[05:32] How fun. 真有趣
[05:33] – Oh! Cool. – That is fun. -真棒 -真有意思
[05:35] I see you nudging each other under the table. 我看见你们俩在桌子底下的小动作了
[05:38] No wife should have to go through this. 没有妻子应该经受这一切
[05:40] This is very upsetting, 这太让人难过了
[05:41] but maybe he’s just trying something new. 但也许他只是在尝试什么新东西
[05:43] Yeah, like when you started saying “Peace out.” 是的 就像你当初学别人酷酷地说”再会”一样
[05:45] You tried it, we ignored it, and then it went away. 你试过 我们无视过 然后就停止了
[05:47] And you should do the same thing with Greg. 你应该对格雷格抱一样的态度
[05:49] She’s right. You only need to worry 她说得对 你现在还不用担心
[05:50] if it starts to escalate, 除非他举动升级
[05:51] then you shut it down. 然后你再制止他
[05:54] Gotta go. 该走了
[05:54] Lizzie’s tail fell off, 莉兹的尾巴掉了
[05:55] so we’re meeting about ways to hide it for pictures. 所以我们要见面讨论如何在照片中掩饰一下
[05:58] Catch you on the flip-side. 后空翻的时候抓住你[再见]
[05:59] – Stop it. – No. -打住吧 -不
[06:04] What are we gonna do today? 我们今天要做什么
[06:05] We’re gonna help cheer up Taylor and Oliver. 我们要让泰勒和奥利弗振作起来
[06:07] They’re two white kids in America. 他们是两个身在美国的白人孩子
[06:09] What do they have to be sad about? 他们有什么可难过的
[06:10] Stand down, Franklin. 退下 富兰克林
[06:11] This isn’t your podcast. 这不是你的播客
[06:14] We need to help them. 我们要帮助他们
[06:15] What do you think would cheer them up? 你觉得什么能让他们振作起来
[06:17] – What about we… – Can’t be the movie “Soapdish.” -不如我们… -别说《肥皂拼盘》那部电影
[06:19] Sally Field is an American treasure. 莎莉·菲尔德是美国的宝藏
[06:25] There are other ways, Franklin! 还有其他办法 富兰克林
[06:31] Hey, Taylor. 泰勒
[06:33] Franklin does great impressions. 富兰克林超会模仿
[06:35] You want to see one? 你想看看吗
[06:42] Did you eat? 你吃了吗
[06:43] Did you eat? Did you eat? 你吃了吗 你吃了吗
[06:49] Who is that supposed to be? 这模仿的是谁
[06:50] – My Aunt Linda. – That is spot-on. -我的琳达阿姨 -太像了
[06:52] It’s like she’s in the room. 就好像她本人在这儿一样
[06:54] Do your Uncle Al next. 下一个模仿你艾尔叔叔
[06:55] Linda! The help is stealing from us! 琳达 女仆在偷我们的东西
[07:13] My name is Inigo Montoya. 我叫伊尼戈·蒙托亚
[07:15] You killed my father. Prepare to die. 你杀了我父亲 准备受死吧
[07:17] Inconceivable. 难以置信
[07:18] You keep using that word. 你一直这么说
[07:20] I do not think it means what you think it means. 我觉得你可能没理解这个词的意思
[07:34] Nothing worked. 什么都没用
[07:36] What do we do now? 我们现在怎么办
[07:37] When my mom had a bad case of the sadsies, 当我妈妈心情不好时
[07:38] the only thing that helped her 唯一能帮到她的
[07:39] was talking to the counselor at her church. 就是和教会的指导师谈谈
[07:41] Of course. Good idea, Franklin. 当然了 好主意 富兰克林
[07:43] Time to get God involved. 该让上帝参与进来了
[07:45] Religion can be very helpful when used as a tool, 宗教可作为一种非常有效的手段
[07:48] but when it’s a crutch — 但当其作为支撑…
[07:49] Not your podcast, Franklin. 不是你的播客 富兰克林
[07:53] This is the most ridiculous party I’ve ever had to throw. 这是我有史以来举办的最愚蠢的派对
[07:55] I don’t know how much longer I can do this. 我不知道我还能做多久
[07:57] You are the strongest person I know, 你是我认识的最坚强的人
[07:59] and not just because you always open jars for me. 不只是因为你一直帮我开罐头
[08:02] Emotionally. 是情感上的
[08:03] You put up with a lot, but remember, 你忍受了很多 但记住
[08:05] you’re really good at what you do, 你非常擅长你所做的事
[08:07] and everyone in town knows it. 而且这里的每个人都知道
[08:10] Thank you. 谢谢你
[08:12] I appreciate tha– 我很感谢…
[08:16] Are you wearing bacon socks? 你穿的是培根袜子吗
[08:18] No. 不是
[08:20] Okay. 好吧
[08:22] I let the bracelet go. 手链就算了
[08:23] I didn’t say a word… 我什么也没说
[08:25] to your face. 至少没当着你的面说
[08:26] But now it’s escalating, 但现在事态升级了
[08:27] and I know you don’t want to talk about it, 我知道你不想谈
[08:29] but you and I both know 但你我都心知肚明
[08:30] that there is bacon on your socks. 你的袜子上有培根图案
[08:33] What the hell is going on? 到底怎么回事
[08:35] I don’t know. 我不知道
[08:36] It kind of started after Professor Casey passed away. 自从凯西教授去世后 就开始了
[08:38] He got tenure the same week that I was hired. 他获得终身教职和我被雇用是同一周
[08:40] For the last 10 years, 过去十年来
[08:41] I’ve watched him do the exact same thing 我看着他日复一日做着同样的事
[08:43] until he died at his desk, 直到他死在桌前
[08:46] and now I have tenure. 现在我获得终身教职了
[08:47] And I don’t know, it got me thinking… 我说不好 这让我想了很多
[08:50] maybe I need to mix things up. 也许我需要多尝试新事物
[08:52] Figure out who I really am. 搞清楚我到底是谁
[08:53] Am I bracelet guy? Funny-sock guy? 我是手链男吗 还是滑稽袜子男
[08:55] Carry-around-a-coin-that-I-flip guy? 或是拿着硬币随手翻的男人
[08:58] Honey. 亲爱的
[09:01] I support any guy you want to be. 不管你想做什么样的人 我都支持你
[09:05] Thanks, sweetie. 谢谢 亲爱的
[09:06] But if you start wearing those glasses 但如果你想戴那种眼镜
[09:08] that are transitional from light to dark, 镜片能根据光线从透明变黑那种
[09:10] it’s gonna be a problem. 就该有问题了
[09:13] – Okay. – Yeah. -明白 -好的
[09:26] Great party, Katie. 派对真棒 凯蒂
[09:28] I sampled the stir fry. 我尝了炒菜
[09:29] It’s delicious. 真好吃
[09:30] Yeah. Those are crickets. 是啊 那些是炸蟋蟀
[09:33] That explains why the server was laughing. 怪不得服务员一直笑我
[09:35] Katie , right? 凯蒂对吧
[09:37] My Joshua just told me 我家约书亚刚告诉我
[09:38] this is the best party Lizzie has ever had. 这是莉兹有史以来享受过的最棒的派对了
[09:41] Thank you. I am so glad. 谢谢 我很开心
[09:43] Whitney said she worked hard on every little detail. 惠特尼说她在每个细节上都非常努力
[09:46] You are so lucky to have a boss like her 你真幸运能有这样一位老板
[09:48] who does all the heavy lifting. 连所有重活都亲力亲为
[09:50] “Heavy lifting”? “重活”吗
[09:51] But she’s not even here. 但她甚至都不在这儿
[09:52] That’s because she’s such a star. 那是因为她是个耀眼的大明星
[09:54] She knew she would distract from Lizzie on her big day. 她知道如果她来 一定会抢了莉兹的风头
[09:56] – Hey, Gayle. – Oh, my God. Hi. -你好啊 盖尔 -天呐 嗨
[09:59] I guess a snake would distract from a lizard. 一条毒蛇的确会抢了一只蜥蜴的风头
[10:02] Can you believe her? 她简直令人难以置信
[10:03] Whitney has me plan this absurd party — 惠特尼叫我策划了这场荒唐的派对
[10:05] which I nailed, by the way — 顺便说下 我策划得太成功了
[10:07] and then steals my thank-you. 但她却抢功 对我没有任何谢意
[10:09] I can’t wait ’til she goes back to New York. 我希望她早点滚回纽约
[10:11] She’s not going back. 她不会回去了
[10:13] – She’s staying in Westport. – What? -她要留在西港了 -什么
[10:15] I heard her on the phone while I was giving her a spray tan. 我给她喷美黑喷雾时 听到她跟人打电话说的
[10:19] I can’t do this anymore. 我干不下去了
[10:20] The money’s great, 虽然钱给得多
[10:21] but you can’t put a price on my dignity. 但我的尊严是无价的
[10:25] The satay is delicious. 这沙嗲串烧太美味了
[10:29] Not for humans, right? 不是给人吃的 对吧
[10:30] Right. 没错
[10:38] Whitney, I worked my ass off putting that party together. 惠特尼 我劳力劳心地把这场派对办起来
[10:42] It’s bad enough that I’m — 本来就已经够糟心…
[10:43] Not getting the recognition you deserve. 你没有得到你应得的认可
[10:47] That’s why I’m giving you a promotion, 所以我打算给你升职
[10:48] which comes with a very nice raise. 加薪幅度相当诱人
[10:51] If you think a raise and a promotion 如果你觉得升职加薪
[10:53] are enough to keep me around… 就能留住我卖命
[10:56] you’re right. 那你太对了
[10:58] Turns out my dignity does have a price. 事实证明 我的尊严是有价的
[11:00] Now, if you’ll excuse me, 不好意思
[11:02] I have someone coming to give me a foot massage. 马上有人来给我做足底按摩了
[11:04] Oh, the masseuse cancelled. I thought I told you. 那个按摩师取消了预约 我好像告诉过你了
[11:07] You did. 你是说过了
[11:08] Now go get the lotion, Kevin. 现在去拿乳液吧 凯文
[11:21] So, Whitney just took all the credit for the party? 惠特尼把办派对的功劳都抢去了
[11:23] Yes. 是的
[11:25] I should have grabbed a boom box, 我应该拿上一个音响
[11:26] a baseball bat, and an industrial fan and quit. 一个球棒 一个工业电扇 然后辞职
[11:30] Now I’m just like you. 现在我也跟你一样了
[11:33] How so? 怎么说
[11:33] You accepted tenure, 你接受了终身教职
[11:35] now you’re stuck at your job. 现在你被困在了你的工作上
[11:36] I took the promotion, and now I’m stuck at mine. 我接受了升职 也被困在了我的工作上
[11:40] So what if I hate my job? 即使我讨厌我的工作又怎么样
[11:41] Everyone does. 人人都讨厌自己的工作
[11:44] I got to get to bed. 我得上床睡觉了
[11:45] I have to oversee all the events this week, 我必须监督本周的所有活动
[11:47] starting with tomorrow’s “Barbecue and Botox” party. 首先就是明天的”烧烤和肉毒杆菌派对”
[11:57] I can’t. 我受不了
[12:03] You must be Taylor and Oliver. 你们一定就是泰勒和奥利弗了
[12:06] Franklin tells me you’ve been going through something. 富兰克林跟我说你们正在经历一些事
[12:09] Yeah, it’s — it’s easy to feel lost in this big world, 说真的 在这大千世界 很容易就会觉得迷失
[12:12] but it’s important to remember — 但很重要的一点就是记住
[12:15] you’re not alone. 你不是孤单一人
[12:16] Who are you? 你是哪颗葱啊
[12:18] This is Eve. 这是伊芙
[12:19] She’s an elder at the church my mom goes to. 她是我妈常去的那个教堂的长老
[12:21] She helped my mom a lot. 她帮过我妈很多
[12:22] She blinks now. 她现在会眨眼了
[12:24] I think we’re good. 我觉得我们挺好的
[12:25] I remember being a pretty young girl, 我还记得我青春年少 貌美如花的岁月
[12:26] my whole life ahead of me. 大好的人生就在前方
[12:28] But I always felt unprepared 但我总是觉得没有做好准备
[12:30] and ill-equipped for life on my own. 无法独立过好生活
[12:32] – You did? – Oh, yes. -真的吗 -当然啦
[12:35] I was overwhelmed and lost. 我当时不知所措 彻底迷茫了
[12:37] Me, too. So, what changed? 我也是 是什么改变了你
[12:39] I joined the church, met Bob. 我加入了教会 认识了鲍勃
[12:42] Who’s Bob? 鲍勃是谁
[12:43] Bob owns the compound we all live on. 鲍勃是我们生活的那块围场的持有者
[12:45] He’s our leader and our husband. 他是我们的领袖 也是我们的丈夫
[12:47] – Our husband? – Yes. -我们的丈夫 -是啊
[12:49] Bob must take many wives 鲍勃必须纳足够的妻子
[12:50] so he has enough people to take care of him at the end of days. 这样等到末日来临时 就有足够的人照顾他
[12:53] Then he’ll reunite us with the great leader 然后他会带我们和至高无上的主团聚
[12:55] and deliver us to our home planet. 将我们送回我们的母星
[12:59] Your mom doesn’t go to a church. 你妈去的不是教堂
[13:01] She’s in a cult. 她加入了邪教
[13:06] That’s why Grandpa keeps trying to kidnap us. 难怪我爷爷总是想绑架我们呢
[13:09] Anna-Kat will walk you out. 安娜凯特会送你出去的
[13:10] – Bob be with you. – And also with you. -愿鲍勃与你同在 -也与你同在
[13:17] Oh, my God. That was so inspiring. 天呐 这番话真是太有启发了
[13:19] I feel like you’re getting the wrong message. 我觉得你领悟到了错误的信息
[13:20] No. 不
[13:21] You know how my life is screwed up compared to yours? 你知道跟你相比 我的人生有多糟糕吗
[13:24] Well, compared to a grown woman 但是对比一个成年女性
[13:25] with pigtails who’s in a cult, 扎着猪尾辫 还加入了邪教
[13:27] I’m killing it. 我的人生赞爆了
[13:37] Thank you so much. 真是太感谢了
[13:39] The genius… 天才…
[13:41] is in the minutiae… 体现在细节当中
[13:43] …or whatever that phrase is. 或者 随便正确说法是什么吧
[13:48] Katie, 凯蒂
[13:49] everything is fantastic. 一切都棒极了
[13:51] Well, I’d take a bow, but you’ve already done that. 我倒是想鞠躬致谢 但你已经这么做了
[13:54] Yes. 是的
[13:55] There’s just one thing that’s bothering me. 只是有一点令我不爽
[13:58] The bluegrass band? 蓝草乐乐队吗
[13:59] I know. It’s a lot of harmonica. 我懂的 口琴元素太多了
[14:01] No, no. They’re great. 不 那很棒
[14:02] Everything’s great. It’s… 一切都很棒 只是…
[14:05] It’s just… 有问题的是…
[14:07] this. 这个
[14:09] Me? 我吗
[14:11] Katie, as VP of Events, 凯蒂 作为活动策划的副总裁
[14:13] you are front and center of this company. 你代表的可是本公司的门面啊
[14:15] You need to… look the part. 你得 呈现出与之相匹配的打扮
[14:18] I… If there’s just something we could do 我…真希望有办法能解决
[14:21] about the frowny parts of your face. 你脸上这松垮耷拉的样子
[14:24] Kevin! 凯文
[14:25] Get in here. I need another pair of hands. 过来 我还需要一双手
[14:29] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[14:30] I can’t lose this job. 我不能失去这份工作
[14:31] I owe $67,000 in student loans. 我的学生贷款还有6.7万美元没还呢
[14:33] Philosophy major. 哲学系
[14:35] You can’t Botox away being an idiot, Kevin. 肉毒杆菌可无法治好白痴 凯文
[14:38] Oh, God. 天呐
[14:44] Oliver, I’m sorry I haven’t been able to help you. 奥利弗 我很抱歉我没能帮到你
[14:47] I appreciate it, 谢谢你的好意
[14:48] but there’s nothing anyone can do. 但没有人有办法能帮到我
[14:53] Well, I talked to Dr. Ellie — 我找埃莉医生聊了聊
[14:55] who I now call Eleanor since I’m not in her class anymore. 我现在叫她埃莉诺 毕竟我不在她的班里了
[14:58] She doesn’t care for it — 她不喜欢这样
[15:00] and she gave me some resources that might help. 但她给了我一些资源 或许能帮上忙
[15:04] “Are You Being Bullied?” “你被霸凌了吗”
[15:07] Nope. 不符
[15:10] “How to Come Out to Your Family”? “如何对家人出柜”
[15:13] No. 不符
[15:15] “My Changing Body”? “我正在发育的身体”
[15:17] Too late. 太迟了
[15:21] “Teen Help Line”? Really? 青少年求助热线 搞错没
[15:23] Dr. Ellie says it’s a hotline 埃莉医生说拨打这个热线
[15:24] where teens can talk to other teens about their problems. 可以和其他青少年交流自己的问题
[15:28] Not interested. 没兴趣
[15:29] Well, I certainly won’t be the last girl 我一定不是最后一个
[15:31] who thinks she can fix you. 自以为能拯救你的女孩
[15:33] I don’t know the others, 我不知道她们是谁
[15:33] but I pity them already. 但我已经开始可怜她们了
[15:44] Ah, Katie. 凯蒂
[15:45] Tomorrow’s party is a boat christening, 明天要给一艘船举办洗礼派对
[15:47] and I need some noisy sea lions 让那些聒噪的海狮
[15:50] removed from the marina — 离码头远一点
[15:51] humanely. 处理得人道点
[15:53] I’m kidding. Do it any way you can. 开玩笑的 随你怎么处理
[15:55] I’m on it, Whitney. 我这就去办 惠特尼
[16:03] What are you smiling about? 你在笑什么
[16:06] This is why you need Botox. See? 所以说你需要打肉毒杆菌 你看
[16:08] Your face should not have this much expression. 你不该有这么多面部表情
[16:13] What are you doing here? 你怎么来了
[16:15] I wanted to thank you. 我想谢谢你
[16:15] What you said last night 昨天你说的话
[16:16] helped me realize something very important. 让我明白了些很重要的事
[16:18] What did I say? 我说了什么
[16:19] You said that hating your job was no big deal 你说讨厌自己的工作没什么大不了的
[16:21] because everyone hates their job, 因为人人都讨厌自己的工作
[16:22] but you know what? 但你猜怎么着
[16:23] I don’t. I actually love teaching. 我不讨厌 我其实很喜欢教书
[16:25] I am so happy for you. 我真为你高兴
[16:28] Does this mean you’ll stop wearing the — 这是不是说明你不会再戴…
[16:29] Not now. 晚点再说
[16:30] You supported me when I said I wanted to mix things up, 我说想尝试新事物的时候 你支持了我
[16:32] so guess what I did? 所以你猜我干了什么
[16:34] I taught my class outside today, 我今天在户外上课了
[16:36] and my students loved it. 学生们都很喜欢
[16:37] That sounds so fun. 听起来很有意思
[16:39] I finally realized the guy I am. 我终于认清了自己
[16:41] I’m the guy who loves his job and loves his family 我热爱工作 热爱家庭
[16:44] and wants his wife to be as happy as he is. 同时也希望妻子像自己一样快乐
[16:51] What about the extra money? 那存钱的事怎么办
[16:52] We’ll make it work. 会有办法的
[16:56] Katie. 凯蒂
[16:57] I need you at the marina right now. 现在就去码头
[17:03] Sorry, Whitney. 抱歉 惠特尼
[17:05] Move your own damn sea lions! 你自己去赶走海狮吧
[17:09] Hit it, Greg! 音乐走起 格雷格
[17:35] I quit! 老娘不干了
[17:39] It’s just how I imagined it. 跟我想象得一模一样
[17:43] With Katie gone, 既然凯蒂走了
[17:44] maybe it’s time for you to step up. 不如就你上吧
[17:46] You mean I can have her job? 你是说让我顶替她的职位吗
[17:47] No, I mean fix the ice sculpture. 不 我是说去把冰雕修好
[17:50] – But… – Fix it, Kevin. -可是… -把它修好 凯文
[17:52] Move it. 快去
[18:03] You look like you’re in a good mood for a change. 看来你今天心情挺不错的
[18:05] Did one of your IPOs make a split into dividends and then — 是不是哪只股票拿到了分红 然后…
[18:09] Eh, forget it. 算了
[18:09] I don’t know how money works. 我不懂有关金融的东西
[18:11] No, I just got off the phone with Teen Help Line. 不是 我刚打给了青少年求助热线
[18:13] You called? 你真打了
[18:14] Did they help you with your problem? 他们解决你的问题了吗
[18:15] They sure did. 当然
[18:16] I’m proud of you. 我真为你骄傲
[18:18] It’s hard to be vulnerable, reach out for help. 接受自己的脆弱并寻求帮助 是需要勇气的
[18:22] And, of course, it’s none of the stuff I was just saying. 当然了 我不是说你脆弱
[18:25] What is going on, Oliver? 怎么回事 奥利弗
[18:26] I just had a very interesting conversation 一位心理辅导师跟我聊了些
[18:29] with one of the counselors. 很有意思的事
[18:30] He said a lot of the people who volunteer there 他说那里很多志愿者
[18:32] go on to top colleges, including Harvard. 后来都去了顶尖学府 包括哈佛
[18:35] But most importantly, you’d be helping people. 不过最重要的是 你可以帮助他人
[18:39] Anna-Kat, do you have a pamphlet for hearing aids? 安娜凯特 你那有助听器宣传册吗
[18:41] Dad heard “helping people” when I clearly said “Harvard.” 我说的明明是”哈佛” 老爸却听成了”帮助他人”
[18:46] Harvard. 哈佛
[18:49] And all I have to do is apply and get in. 我只需要发出申请然后坐等录取就行了
[18:51] And get this — it’s all done sitting down. 听好了 这些坐着就能搞定
[18:54] Look at you, Anna-Kat. 看啊 安娜凯特
[18:55] You thought you couldn’t cheer us up, but you did. 你以为没办法让我们开心起来 可你做到了
[18:57] But there’s someone else who still needs my help. 但还有人需要我的帮助
[19:00] Let’s talk about the bracelet, Greg. 来聊聊那条手链吧 格雷格
[19:05] Yeah. 是啊
[19:07] Goodbye, fully functioning can opener. 再见 崭新的开罐器
[19:09] We can’t afford you anymore. 我们用不起你了
[19:11] Goodbye, hand-crank pasta press. 再见 手摇压面机
[19:13] I knew you were just gonna collect dust in the basement, 我知道你本来也只是在地下室落灰
[19:15] but the idea of you was enough. 但发明出你的创意已经足够了
[19:17] Goodbye, cactus-shaped margarita glasses. 再见 仙人掌形的鸡尾酒杯
[19:20] The fiesta’s over. 庆典结束了
[19:23] Goodbye, banana hanger. 再见 香蕉挂
[19:26] And hello again, 又见面了
[19:28] ceramic bowl where fruit goes to die. 容易烂水果的瓷盆
[19:33] Any regrets about quitting? 你后悔辞职了吗
[19:34] Hell, no. 怎么可能
[19:35] I know there’s something better for me out there. 我知道还有更好的工作等着我
[19:37] I want to find what you have — 我也想像你一样
[19:39] a job that inspires me and a smokin’-hot wife. 拥有激励人心的工作和性感火辣的老婆
[19:49] Are you sure this is a good idea? 这样做真的好吗
[19:50] Are you kidding? This is a great idea. 开什么玩笑 这简直不能再好了
[19:52] If your students thought having class outside was cool, 你的学生们要是喜欢在户外上课
[19:55] they’re gonna love this. 他们会爱死这个的
[19:56] Well, I am trying to do new things. 好吧 我是要尝试新事物
[19:59] Trust me, it’s gonna be awesome. 相信我 会很棒的
[20:02] Okay. You ready? Let’s hear it. 好了 准备好了吗 开始吧
[20:04] Four score and seven years ago, 八十七年前
[20:08] our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, 我们的父辈在这片土地上建起了一个国家
[20:12] conceived in liberty 这个国家在自由中诞生
[20:15] and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal. 奉行人人生而平等的主张
[20:20] This is amazing. 太棒了
[20:21] It’s like history come to life. 历史鲜活了起来
[20:23] Now we are engaged in a great Civil War. 如今我们投身于伟大的内战
[20:27] Abe? 亚伯
[20:29] Abe, honey? 亚伯 亲爱的
[20:30] Yes, Mary Todd? 怎么了 玛丽·托德[林肯妻子]
[20:32] Do you want to wrap this speech up? 这段演讲可以结束了吗
[20:34] We’re going to be late to the theater. 我们去剧院要迟到了
[20:37] I got us seats in the balcony. 我买到了楼座的票[林肯遇刺地点]
[20:39] That’s not funny. 这不好笑
[20:40] Come on. 别这样
[20:42] Give us a kiss. 来亲一个
[20:44] No. 不要
[20:45] No! 不要
[20:50] No! 不要
美式主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第4季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第4季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme