英文名称:Nocturnal Animals
年代:2016
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[05:26] | And by the way, honey, with all this décolletage | 另外 亲爱的 你这么辣 |
[05:29] | you should be getting a lot more dickoletage than what he has to offer. | 值得拥有 更多性福 |
[05:33] | And as I can recall it, | 我记得 |
[05:35] | you were the one that told me that when he came, | 你上次跟我说过 他射的时候 |
[05:36] | it was as thin as coconut water. | 稀得跟椰子水似的 |
[05:38] | Honey, that’s a dealbreaker for me. | 我可受不了这么煞风景的事 |
[05:40] | It was that thin. | 事实如此 |
[05:41] | Well, I see we ‘re settling for less nowadays. | 看来我们现在都挺好打发的了 |
[05:47] | That’s beyond. | 这太过分了 |
[05:53] | Mrs. Morrow, a package arrived for you. | 莫罗太太 有您的包裹 |
[05:55] | I found it in the mailbox this morning. | 我今早在邮箱里看到的 |
[05:57] | May I ask you who you’d like on duty this weekend? | 请问这周末您打算让谁值班 |
[06:00] | Um, actually, why don’t you give everybody the weekend off? | 不如这周末大家都休息吧 |
[06:03] | – Are you sure? – Yeah, yeah. We might go to the beach house and, uh, | – 您确定吗 – 对 确定 我们可能要去海滩别墅 |
[06:06] | if not, it might be nice to have a weekend alone. | 即使不去 单独过个周末也不错 |
[06:09] | – I’ll let everyone know. – Thank you. | – 我去转告大家 – 谢谢 |
[06:15] | Oh, damn it. | 该死 |
[06:18] | – Christopher? – Yes? | – 克里斯托弗 – 怎么 |
[06:19] | I’m sorry. Can you help me open this? I just got a paper cut. | 抱歉 能不能帮我开一下 我手被纸划破了 |
[06:22] | Yeah, of course. Here, let me do it. Thank you. | 没问题 来 给我 谢谢 |
[06:24] | Yeah, yeah. I just… A paper cut. | 对 对 我… 被纸划伤了 |
[06:32] | – There’s a note. – You can read it. | – 有张字条 – 你念一下吧 |
[06:35] | 夜 行 动 物 | |
[06:35] | 爱德华·谢菲尔德 | |
[06:36] | “Dear Susan, I’ve written a novel that will be published in the spring. “ | “亲爱的苏珊 我写了本小说 将在春天发行” |
[06:38] | “It’s different from the kind of things that I was writing when we were together.” | “这跟我们在一起时我写的那些 都不一样” |
[06:44] | Go ahead. | 继续 |
[06:46] | “In the end you left me with the inspiration thatlneeded to write from the heart.” | “最终 你成功激励了我 让我写出了真情实感” |
[06:49] | “I wanted you to be the first to read it, so I’m sending along a proof.” | “我希望你成为第一个读者 “所以我送来了一本校样” |
[06:52] | “I will be in LA until Wednesday on business” | “我将在洛杉矶出差到周三” |
[06:54] | “and it would be good to see you after so long.” | “很久不见 望能见面” |
[06:57] | “My cell number and email address are below. Edward.” | “附上我的手机号码和邮箱地址 爱德华” |
[07:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:14] | – Morning. – Good morning. | – 早 – 早上好 |
[07:18] | – What’s that? – It’s a manuscript Edward sent me. He wrote a novel. | – 那是什么 – 爱德华给我送的手稿 他写了本小说 |
[07:23] | Edward who? | 哪个爱德华 |
[07:24] | Edward, my first husband. You remember him. | 爱德华 我的第一任丈夫 你记得他吧 |
[07:27] | I didn’t know he could write. | 我不知道他还能写书 |
[07:29] | Yes, you did. He was writing a novel when you and I got together. | 你知道 咱俩好上的时候他就在写一本小说 |
[07:31] | You just don’t remember. | 你只是没记住 |
[07:33] | Have you guys even talked in 20 years? | 你们都二十年没联系了吧 |
[07:36] | 19. | 十九年 |
[07:38] | No. I tried calling him a couple of years back, | 没说过 几年前我给他打过几次电话 |
[07:41] | but he hung up on me. | 但他都拒接了 |
[07:43] | I think he’s teaching English at some prep school in Dallas. | 他好像在达拉斯的一个预科学校教英语 |
[07:46] | It’s sad, really. He never remarried. | 太惨了 真的 他一直没再婚 |
[07:49] | Where were you last night? You didn’t come by the gallery. | 你昨晚去哪里了 都没来画廊 |
[07:55] | I’m sorry. Really, I… | 很抱歉 真的 我… |
[07:56] | By the time I left the office, I was late for my dinner and… | 我离开办公室时 赴晚宴已经迟了 |
[07:58] | It would have taken you 15 minutes. | 不过是占用你十五分钟 |
[08:01] | Fifteen minutes, and it would have meant a lot to me. | 就十五分钟 而对我来说意义重大 |
[08:04] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[08:07] | You didn’t come to bed last night. I didn’t wanna wake you. | 昨晚你没上床睡觉 我不想吵醒你 |
[08:11] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[08:13] | Well, I wasn’t asleep. I was too wound up from the opening. | 反正我没睡着 想着开业的事 太紧张了 |
[08:19] | It went well, by the way. Apparently. | 顺便一说 开业很顺利 当然了 |
[08:22] | – Good. – Yeah. | – 很好 – 是 |
[08:27] | Look, why don’t you and I go to the beach? | 不如我们两个去海边吧 |
[08:31] | We can go tonight and come back on Monday. | 我们可以今晚出发 周一回来 |
[08:34] | Maybe if we just spent some time, just the two of us? | 我们一起待一阵子 二人世界 |
[08:43] | Why are you wearing this blazer on a Saturday? | 你怎么周六还穿着西装 |
[08:47] | Because I gotta go back to the office, | 因为我得回趟办公室 |
[08:49] | and then I gotta go to the airport, and then I gotta go back to New York. | 然后要去机场 然后要回纽约 |
[08:52] | – You just came from there. – Yes, I know. | – 你刚从那儿回来 – 是啊 我知道 |
[08:55] | But I have to go again if I wanna get this deal done, | 但想谈成这笔生意我就得再过去一趟 |
[08:58] | and I don’t wanna have to sell anything else. | 我可不想再卖掉什么了 |
[09:00] | – Shit. – It’s okay. | – 该死 – 没事的 |
[09:06] | You know, the strange thing is is, | 你知道吗 奇怪的是 |
[09:08] | I don’t really care about all this art. | 我其实并不在意这些艺术品 |
[09:13] | That doesn’t sound like you. | 这听起来不像你会说的话 |
[09:15] | I know, but it’s true. | 我知道 但这是事实 |
[09:18] | I care. | 我在意 |
[09:20] | It pisses me off. | 这让我很烦躁 |
[09:23] | I know you do. | 我懂 |
[09:25] | Don’t worry, I can fill the walls with some new LA artists | 别担心 我会在墙上挂点洛杉矶新晋艺术家的作品 |
[09:28] | and people will think we’re ahead of the curve instead of going broke. | 人们会觉得我们处于流行前沿 而非濒临破产 |
[09:32] | You won’t have to be embarrassed. | 你不用觉得尴尬 |
[09:48] | Are things a little better? | 事情有好转吗 |
[09:50] | He’s just having a hard time with his business right now. | 他只是生意暂时陷入了瓶颈 |
[09:52] | Carlos told me. | 卡洛斯告诉我了 |
[09:54] | I’m surprised. I thought we were hiding it pretty well. | 我很惊讶 我以为我们把这事藏得挺好 |
[09:58] | Hutton would be very upset to find out anybody knew. | 如果哈顿知道有人知道了一定会郁闷 |
[10:00] | He just hates not to win. | 他太好胜 |
[10:02] | Are you sleeping? | 你睡眠还好吗 |
[10:05] | Did you call my psychopharmacologist? Did you call him? | 你跟我的精神药理专家联系了吗 打电话给他了吗 |
[10:07] | You should call him, because he’s a genius. | 你应该联系他 他是个天才 |
[10:11] | I’m worried about you, seriously. | 我很担心你 真的 |
[10:13] | Just look at me for a second. Look at me. | 你认真看着我 看着我 |
[10:17] | You scared me the last time we talked. | 上次谈话时你吓到我了 |
[10:20] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[10:21] | I am fine. I am… | 我很好 我… |
[10:24] | I am. I just can’t believe that I told you all of those things. | 很好 只是不敢相信我把所有事都告诉你了 |
[10:27] | I’m just kind of embarrassed, you know. | 我只是有点尴尬 |
[10:31] | Because what right do I have to not be happy? | 毕竟我有什么权利不高兴呢 |
[10:34] | I have everything. | 我什么都不缺 |
[10:35] | I feel ungrateful not to be happy. | 再不高兴会那就是贪心了 |
[10:38] | As much right as anyone, Susan, as much right as anyone, | 你与别人一样有权不高兴 苏珊 与别人一样有权利 |
[10:40] | because it’s all relative. | 因为高兴与否是相对的 |
[10:46] | You’re just awfully hard on yourself. | 你只是对自己过于严苛了 |
[10:50] | How do you do it? | 你怎么样 |
[10:53] | You mean with Carlos? | 你是说与卡洛斯 |
[10:55] | I just… It’s… I’m totally cool with it. | 我… 这… 还能接受吧 |
[10:56] | And having a gay husband is not such a bad thing, you know? | 丈夫是同性恋其实没有那么糟 |
[11:02] | We’re best friends. | 我们是挚友 |
[11:05] | We love each other completely. | 全心全意地爱着对方 |
[11:06] | I’m certainly the only woman in his life. | 我肯定是他生命中唯一的女人 |
[11:09] | And that lasts longer than lust, doesn’t it? | 这比性欲要更持久 不是吗 |
[11:12] | It’s forever, really. | 这是永恒 真的 |
[11:14] | Hutton and I don’t have that. | 哈顿和我就没有这种爱 |
[11:16] | Did you ever? | 有过吗 |
[11:19] | I think we just want different things, or I want different things. | 我觉得我们想要的东西不同 或者说我想要的不同 |
[11:24] | Do you still love him? | 你还爱他吗 |
[11:30] | I’m being summoned. Pardon me. | 有人召唤我 失陪 |
[11:32] | He has to catch a plane. I’m gonna say goodbye. | 他要赶飞机 我得去道个别 |
[11:40] | I hope this deal works out for you. | 希望这单生意成功 |
[11:42] | I really do. I know you need it. We need this. | 真心的 我知道你需要这个 我们需要这个 |
[11:46] | No. You need this. | 不 是你需要 |
[11:53] | – Bye. – Bye. | – 再见 – 再见 |
[12:04] | So I said, “Well, my mother always told me” | 于是我说 我母亲经常跟我说 |
[12:07] | “if you massage your pussy with Pam cooking spray” | 如果你在生孩子前一个月 |
[12:10] | “a month before the baby comes,” | 在小妹妹上抹抹帕姆牌烹饪喷雾 |
[12:12] | “you don’t need vaginal rejuvenation.” | 你就不需要阴道恢复剂了 |
[12:15] | I’ve gotta get some Pam. | 我得去买点帕姆喷雾 |
[12:19] | And she is going to get a nomination this year. | 今年她会被提名的 |
[12:21] | A nomination? She’s gonna win. | 还提名 她肯定会得奖 |
[12:25] | Let’s talk about your opening. | 咱们说说你的开业典礼吧 |
[12:28] | – My favorite subject. – Not mine. | – 我最喜欢聊这个了 – 我可不是 |
[12:31] | The opening was spectacular last night. | 昨晚的开业典礼太盛大了 |
[12:35] | Really? That’s what you thought? | 真的吗 你这么觉得 |
[12:37] | – What, you didn’t? – No. | – 你不觉得吗 – 不 |
[12:39] | I thought the work was incredibly strong. | 我觉得作品非常有力 |
[12:41] | So perfect with all this junk culture that we live in. | 与我们所处的垃圾文化环境完美匹配 |
[12:46] | It’s junk. It is junk. | 那就是垃圾 垃圾 |
[12:48] | Total junk. | 纯粹的垃圾 |
[12:51] | Darling, you are a big success. | 亲爱的 你是成功人士了 |
[12:55] | No one really likes what they do. | 没有人真的喜欢他们在做的事 |
[12:59] | Then why do we do it? | 那我们为什么要做 |
[13:00] | Because we’re driven. | 因为这是我们的本能 |
[13:03] | Maybe a bit insecure. | 也许还有点缺乏安全感 |
[13:06] | We get into things when we’re young | 我们年轻时会对一些事产生兴趣 |
[13:09] | and because we think they mean something. | 因为我们以为它们是有意义的 |
[13:12] | And then we find out that they don’t. | 然后我们发现 它们毫无意义 |
[13:17] | Oh, Susan, enjoy the absurdity of our world. | 苏珊啊 享受这个世界的荒谬吧 |
[13:22] | It’s a lot less painful. | 这会减少很多痛苦 |
[13:25] | And believe me, our world is a lot less painful than the real world. | 相信我 我们的世界 比现实世界中的痛苦可少多了 |
[13:51] | 夜 行 动 物 | |
[13:51] | 爱德华·谢菲尔德 | |
[14:00] | 献给苏珊 | |
[14:22] | Yeah, why are we driving this old thing to Marfa? | 为什么我们要开这辆旧车去玛法 |
[14:25] | Becauseljusthadit completely rebuilt. It’s a classic. | 因为我刚刚重新整修过 它很经典 |
[14:28] | It has a terrible sound system. | 这车的音响设备太差了 |
[14:30] | Well, you’re gonna have to suffer through that. | 你只能忍一忍了 |
[14:32] | You have two sets of boots, India? | 你带了两双靴子啊 尹迪亚 |
[14:34] | Do we really have to stop tonight? I’d rather just get there. | 我们今晚必须住在路上吗 我宁愿直接过去 |
[14:37] | All right, ask your mother. She’s the boss. | 好吧 问你妈妈 她说了算 |
[14:43] | I set the alarm. | 我定了闹铃 |
[15:02] | India, you’ve been on that thing for hours. | 尹迪亚 你都玩了好几个小时了 |
[15:08] | I thought you were the one who wanted to drive all night. | 不是你想整夜开车的吗 |
[15:10] | I did, but what are we supposed to do, sing campfire songs or something? | 是我 但我们该做点什么呢 唱篝火晚会歌曲还是什么 |
[15:22] | – How much longer? – I don’t know. | – 还有多远 – 我不知道 |
[15:25] | Like three, three and a half hours. | 大概三到三个半小时吧 |
[15:29] | Well, Dad, you’re gonna get your wish. | 爸 你要心想事成了 |
[15:30] | My cell service just went out. | 我的手机没信号了 |
[15:32] | Jesus, can you believe there’s no service here? | 上帝 这里竟然没有信号 |
[15:35] | How is that even possible? | 怎么可能 |
[15:36] | Two of the things I love most about west Texas, | 得克萨斯州西部我最爱的两点 |
[15:39] | no phones and no people. | 没手机 没人烟 |
[16:51] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |
[17:21] | – Total jerks. – Are we rid of them? | – 真是混蛋 – 我们甩掉他们了吗 |
[17:23] | – India, don’t do that. – What? | – 尹迪亚 别这样 – 什么 |
[17:26] | What’d she do? She just gave ’em the finger. | 她做什么了 她对他们比中指 |
[17:31] | – Mom. Mom, I’m scared. – Tony. | – 妈妈 妈妈 我害怕 – 托尼 |
[17:33] | Speed up. | 快点开 |
[17:35] | – It’s all right, it’s all right. – No, I don’t like this. | – 没事的 没事的 – 不 我讨厌这样 |
[17:37] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[17:38] | Speed up. Tony. | 快点开 托尼 |
[17:41] | Shit. Oh, good. | 混蛋 很好 |
[17:43] | Just let ’em go. Let ’em go. | 别理他们 让他们过去 |
[17:49] | India, don’t look at them. | 尹迪亚 不要看他们 |
[17:52] | – But, they’re… – Just don’t give them any reason. | – 但他们… – 别给他们挑事的理由 |
[17:56] | Why is he smiling like that? | 他为什么那样笑 |
[17:58] | I don’t know, sweetheart. It’s all right. It’s all right. | 我不知道 宝贝 没事的 |
[18:08] | He’s crazy. | 他是疯子 |
[18:10] | – Oh, my God. – Oh, my God. | – 我的天哪 – 我的天哪 |
[18:17] | Shit. | 糟糕 |
[18:23] | Hey, motherfucker, pull over. Pull the fuck over! | 混蛋 停车 他妈的快停车 |
[18:26] | Oh, God, Tony. | 天哪 托尼 |
[18:35] | India. ls your phone working yet, India? | 尹迪亚 你手机还能用吗 尹迪亚 |
[18:38] | No, no, but I took down the license number. | 不能 但我把车牌号记下来了 |
[18:48] | No. | 不 |
[18:53] | No. | 不 |
[18:55] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[19:00] | – Pull over. Pull the fuck over! – Dad. Dad. | – 停车 他妈的快停车 – 爸 爸 |
[19:02] | Hey, asshole, pull over. Pull over. | 混蛋 快点停车 |
[19:06] | – Oh, no. – What do you want from us? | – 不 – 你们到底要干什么 |
[19:08] | Easy, easy. Easy, easy! | 别乱来 别乱来 |
[19:12] | Stop it! | 快停下 |
[19:16] | Shit. | 糟糕 |
[19:19] | Hey, come on! | 别过分 |
[19:42] | Don’t worry, honey. It’s okay. | 别担心 宝贝 没事的 |
[19:52] | They probably have a gun. | 他们可能有枪 |
[19:54] | Please, Tony, pull out. | 拜托 托尼 赶紧走 |
[19:56] | I can’t move. He’s blocked the car. | 走不了 他挡住了 |
[19:59] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[20:12] | It’s okay. Don’t get out the car. | 没事的 别下车 |
[20:15] | I’m not getting out of the car, sweetheart. | 我不会下车的 亲爱的 |
[20:25] | – Good evening. – Good evening. | – 晚上好 – 晚上好 |
[20:27] | You know you’re supposed to stop when there’s an accident, right? | 出了事故理应停车 对吗 |
[20:29] | Yeah, I know that. | 对 我知道 |
[20:30] | Why didn’t you stop, then? | 那你为什么不停呢 |
[20:35] | That won’t work. | 没用的 |
[20:37] | No signal here. | 这里没信号 |
[20:41] | You’re not supposed to leave the scene cf an accident. It’s a crime. | 你不应该擅自离开事故现场 那可是违法的 |
[20:43] | – After the way you were driving… – I’m sorry, what’d you say? | – 就照你们那样开车… – 抱歉 你说什么 |
[20:46] | Just the way you were driving was crazy. | 你们开车就像疯子一样 |
[20:49] | Hey, Turk. | 特克 |
[20:54] | – Don’t come any closer. – All right, sweetheart. It’s all right. | – 别再靠近了 – 没事的 宝贝 没事的 |
[20:57] | You know, pleasejust get back in your car now and leave us alone. | 拜托你们 回自己车里别来烦我们 |
[21:00] | Calm down. We got an accident to report, that’s all. | 冷静 我们有事故要报告 就是这样 |
[21:02] | Calm down. Hey, lady, lady, lady. It’s a flashlight, sweetheart. | 冷静 女士 女士 女士 手电筒 亲爱的 |
[21:05] | It’s just a flashlight. It’s all right. | 只是手电筒 没事的 |
[21:08] | – Jesus Christ. – Okay, so let’s exchange information. | – 老天 – 好 那我们互相认识一下 |
[21:12] | – Information? – Yeah. | – 认识一下 – 对 |
[21:14] | Let’s exchange information. Get it out of the glove compartment. | 我们来互相认识一下 从手套箱里拿出来 |
[21:16] | Okay, I’m a Gemini. My favorite c:olor’s pale pink. | 好吧 我是双子座的 喜欢淡粉色 |
[21:20] | I like long walks and kittens. | 喜欢远足和小猫 |
[21:36] | We should… You know what? We should call the police. | 我们应该… 说真的 应该叫警察 |
[21:39] | – Oh, oh? Really? – Yeah. Yeah. | – 真的吗 – 对 |
[21:42] | That’s a great idea. | 是个好主意 |
[21:43] | – It was your fucking fault, right? – What? | – 你是全责 对吧 – 什么 |
[21:45] | It doesn’t matter whose fault it was. | 谁负全责不重要 |
[21:47] | – Let’s get going. – Hey, Ray, these guys have got a flat tire. | – 我们走吧 – 雷 这群家伙爆胎了 |
[21:50] | – They sure do. – Well, what do you know? | – 的确 – 你懂什么 |
[21:52] | – What’d he say? – Don’t believe it, Dad. | – 他说什么 – 别信他的话 爸爸 |
[21:56] | – He said we had a flat tire. – What did he say? | – 他说我们爆胎了 – 他说什么 |
[21:58] | Don’t believe him. We don’t have a flat. | 别信他 我们没爆胎 |
[22:04] | – What? – What? | – 怎么了 – 什么情况 |
[22:05] | Yep, your left tire’s flat. it sure is. | 你们的左轮胎爆了 肯定的 |
[22:09] | Must have bust it when you were shoving us off the road. | 肯定是把我们挤下公路的时候爆胎了 |
[22:12] | We did not shove you off the road. You shoved us off the road. | 不是我们把你们挤下去的 是你们把我们挤下来的 |
[22:14] | – It’s a lie. – You think I’m a liar? | – 他骗人 – 你说我是骗子 |
[22:18] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[22:19] | – She’sjust a child. – You think I’m a liar? | – 她还是个孩子 – 你说我是骗子 |
[22:21] | No, she’s not saying that, man. She’s just a child. | 不 她不是那个意思 伙计 她只是个孩子 |
[22:26] | You don’t got a flat, go on, drive. | 你们车胎不是没爆吗 那你开啊 |
[22:31] | – Start the engine and drive. – Please drive. Just drive. | – 发动车子往走开啊 – 开车吧 |
[22:34] | Just drive on it, asshole. Nobody’s stopping you. Drive away. | 继续开 混蛋 没人拦你 开走吧 |
[22:37] | Go. Fuck off. | 开 赶紧滚 |
[22:39] | Stupid motherfucker. | 蠢货 |
[22:41] | – Shit. God damn it! – Oh, God. Oh, God. | – 混蛋 该死的 – 天哪 天哪 |
[22:45] | – Oh, God. – It’s okay. It’s all right. | – 天哪 – 没事的 没关系 |
[22:47] | It’s not okay. We’re in the middle of nowhere. | 情况并不乐观 我们这是在荒郊野岭 |
[22:49] | What are we gonna do, Tony? What are we gonna do? | 我们怎么办 托尼 我们怎么办 |
[22:52] | What are we gonna do, Tony? | 我们怎么办 托尼 |
[22:55] | I tell you what. | 我来说吧 |
[22:58] | We’ll fix it for you, won’t we, guys? | 我们可以给你修好 对吧 伙计们 |
[22:59] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[23:03] | Really? | 真的 |
[23:04] | Yeah. Just to show you we’re okay, we’ll fix it for you. | 对 为了表示诚意 我们帮你换胎 |
[23:06] | You won’t have to do a thing. | 你们什么都不用做 |
[23:08] | Then we’ll go to the cops together, right? | 然后我们一起去找警察 可以吗 |
[23:11] | – You and me, report your accident. – All right. | – 你和我 上报事故 – 行 |
[23:13] | – Thank you. – Sound good? | – 谢谢 – 成吗 |
[23:15] | – Yeah.- Thank you. | – 可以 – 谢谢 |
[23:16] | – You got tools, mister? – Um, lactually, I… | – 有工具吗 先生 – 我其实… |
[23:18] | No need. Use ours. Come on, let’s get going. | 不用 用我们的 来 开工吧 |
[23:21] | No, it’s fine, it’s just fine. | 没事的 没事的 |
[23:22] | I can’t fix a tire, so I can’t… I need their help. | 我不会修轮胎 所以我没法… 我需要他们帮忙 |
[23:25] | Please don’t make eye contact with them. | 别和他们有眼神交流 |
[23:38] | You got a spare tire, man? | 有备用轮胎吗 伙计 |
[23:42] | Can’t change a tire without a spare. | 没备用轮胎怎么换 |
[23:45] | You wanna give me the keys to the trunk? | 要给我后备箱的钥匙吗 |
[23:47] | – No,don!- What the fuck do you think you are’? | – 不用了 – 你他妈觉得自己是谁 |
[23:50] | Just pop the trunk, honey. | 把后备箱打开吧 亲爱的 |
[23:54] | I got it. | 交给我来 |
[23:56] | That’s all right, I got that. That’s fine. | 没事的 我来就行 没问题的 |
[23:58] | It’s right underneath here. There you go. | 就在这下面 开始吧 |
[24:01] | Just right under there. | 就在这下面 |
[24:03] | Just got a lot of things in here. | 只是带的东西有点多 |
[24:11] | It’s just right under there. | 就在这下面 |
[24:13] | – Sorry. – Get the women out of the car. | – 抱歉 – 让女士们下车 |
[24:16] | Come on, get ’em out. | 快点 让她们出来 |
[24:20] | Come on, man. | 快点 伙计 |
[24:21] | Gotta lift your car up on the jack, so get ’em out. | 要用千斤顶把车抬起来 得让她们出来 |
[24:28] | Dude. Has he gotta lift your wife and your child and the car? | 伙计 还得把你老婆孩子和车一并抬起来吗 |
[24:32] | – Right, right.- Get your women out the car. | – 对 对 – 让她们下车 |
[24:33] | It’s all right, honey. Just get out of the car. They need to fix the car. | 没事的 亲爱的 下车吧 他们要修车 |
[24:37] | They’re fine. They’re just fixing the tire. | 他们没问题 他们只是修一下轮胎 |
[24:45] | Come over here. | 过来 |
[24:47] | Come on, here. Have you seen what you did to my car? | 过来 看你把我的车撞成什么样了 |
[24:51] | – You think you’re fucking hot shit,don’t you? – What are you talking about? | – 你觉得你开车很牛逼 是不是 – 你在说什么 |
[24:55] | They definitely think they’re fucking hot shit. | 他们肯定觉得他们开车很牛逼 |
[24:57] | – Who? – Are you serious? | – 谁 – 你说真的 |
[24:59] | – Your bitches, man. Who else? – Look… | – 你带的那些悍妇 还能有谁 – 听着… |
[25:02] | No, you think you’re so special, you can just bump another guy’s oar… | 不 你觉得自己是如此之屌 可以撞了别人的车… |
[25:05] | No, we were just trying to get… You were playing some kind of crazy game. | 不 我们只是想… 你们当时在玩什么疯狂的游戏 |
[25:18] | – Oh, my God. – Oh, God. | – 我的天 – 天哪 |
[25:20] | Oh, my… | 我的… |
[25:27] | There goes your cops. | 你们的警察叔叔走了 |
[25:30] | You should have tried harder to stop ’em. | 应该再努力点拦他们的 |
[25:33] | That’s okay. It’s okay. We’ll take good care of you. | 没事 没事的 我们会照顾好你们的 |
[25:39] | Fucking bitch. Uppity rich bitch. | 贱人 有钱婊 |
[25:41] | I’ll teach you a fucking thing or two. | 看我怎么教训你 |
[25:46] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[25:52] | What? What you looking at? | 怎么了 你看什么 |
[25:54] | – Hotshot. – What do you mean? | – 小帅哥 – 你什么意思 |
[25:56] | What are you trying to do there on the road, huh? | 你刚才在公路上想干什么 |
[25:59] | What? I… What are you talking about? | 什么 你在说什么 |
[26:02] | Look, look, look… | 听着 听着 听着… |
[26:05] | We… We are… We are just trying to get where… | 我们 我们 我们只是 |
[26:09] | Where we are going. | 想去我们要去的地方 |
[26:10] | Where’s that? | 目的地是哪 |
[26:13] | – I said where you going? – To Marfa. | – 我问你们要去哪 – 去玛法 |
[26:15] | What exactly is in Marfa? | 玛法有什么 |
[26:19] | – Hey, motherfucker… – Hey! | – 混蛋 – 嘿 |
[26:20] | Leave my dad alone, asshole! Leave me alone, man. | 放开我爸 混蛋 |
[26:22] | Fuck you, baby. | 放开我 伙计 |
[26:23] | She didn’t mean that. She’s just a kid. | 她不是有意的 她只是个孩子 |
[26:25] | Your daddy won’t tell me, so why don’t you? | 你老爸不告诉我 不如你告诉我 |
[26:26] | Let me go! What’s it to you anyway? | 放开我 那关你什么事 |
[26:29] | – Look, we’re nice guys. – Don’t touch my daughter! | – 听着 我们是好人 – 别碰我女儿 |
[26:31] | We’re just trying to get to where we’re going. | 我们只是想去我们要去的地方 |
[26:35] | You wanna dance? Wanna dance? | 你想跳舞吗 想跳舞吗 |
[26:37] | Oh, is that it? That all? | 就这样 就没了吗 |
[26:39] | Baby, look at your daddy. He thinks he’s so much better than me, huh? | 孩子 看看你爸 他觉得他比我好多了 |
[26:42] | What do you think? What do you think? | 你怎么看 你怎么看 |
[26:44] | – Well, he is. – I mean, seriously, look at him. | – 他是比你好 – 我认真的 看看他 |
[26:46] | Let her go! | 放开她 |
[26:49] | You’re scum, you know! | 你是个贱人 |
[26:52] | – No! No! – Hey! Hey, get off. | – 不要 不要 – 放手 |
[26:58] | Hey, watch it, you fucking assholes. | 小心点 你这混蛋 |
[27:01] | You got no fucking right talking to me like that. | 你没权利和我这样说话 |
[27:04] | Christ’s sake! Fixing your goddamn tire. | 老天 修你的破轮胎吧 |
[27:08] | Let’s go and get the fuck out of here, y’all. | 我们走 各位 |
[27:10] | India. | 尹迪亚 |
[27:13] | Don’t cry, sweetie. It’s fine. | 别哭 宝贝 没事的 |
[27:16] | You all right over there? Need a tissue? | 你还好吗 要纸巾吗 |
[27:20] | God damn, that looks bad. You might need… | 我的天 看起来情况不妙 你可能需要… |
[27:22] | I’m fine. Hey, honey, you got a tampon? | 我没事 亲爱的 有止血栓吗 |
[27:24] | Your nose looks like shit. All right, I’m fine. | 你鼻子看起来情况不妙 |
[27:27] | – I mean it looks like shit. – I’m fine. | – 我是说你鼻子一团糟 – 我没事 |
[27:30] | This is bad news. We good? | 真是不妙 我们没事吧 |
[27:33] | We’re good. We’re set. | 没事 我们搞定了 |
[27:34] | – We’re good to go. – Let’s go. | – 我们要走了 – 我们走 |
[27:35] | – All right. – We’re good. | – 好的 – 我们很好 |
[27:36] | – All right. – Yeah. | – 好的 – 对 |
[27:39] | How far up the road till we can get a signal? | 我们还要开多远可以收到信号 |
[27:42] | Why do you wanna get further up the road? | 你们为什么还要往前开呢 |
[27:43] | So you can leave the scene of an accident again? | 你又要逃离事故现场了吗 |
[27:45] | Leave him alone. | 离他远点 |
[27:51] | – There’s service up by Bailey. – All right. | – 到贝利就有信号了 – 好的 |
[27:54] | How do you think we’re gonna get there, though? | 不过你觉得我们要怎么过去呢 |
[27:56] | – In our cars. – Which car? | – 开车啊 – 哪辆车 |
[27:58] | In both cars. | 开各自的车 |
[28:00] | – Mister, don’t try no fucking shit with me.- What? | – 先生 别他妈耍花招 – 什么 |
[28:02] | You heard me. I know what you’re doing. I know what your plan is. | 你听好 我知道你要做什么 也知道你在盘算什么 |
[28:05] | – What is the matter? – Don’t try no fucking shit with me. | – 你这人怎么回事 – 别他妈耍花招 |
[28:07] | No, what is the matter, man? What the fuck is wrong with you? | 老兄你这人怎么回事 你他妈什么毛病 |
[28:11] | How do I know you ain’t just gonna floor the gas and leave me in the dust? | 我怎么知道 你不会踩一脚油门跑了 |
[28:14] | You get in your oar and we’ll get in ours and we’ll follow you there. | 你上你的车 我们上我们的车 跟着你走 |
[28:17] | – Fuck you! No way. You go in my car. – What? | – 去你妈的 不可能 你上我的车 – 什么? |
[28:20] | You come with us. Lou can drive your car. | 你和我们走 卢可以开你的车 |
[28:22] | No, I’m not gonna do that. No. | 不 我不上你的车 不行 |
[28:24] | Okay, fine, you drive your car and the girl comes with us. | 好吧 你开你的车 女孩和我们一起 |
[28:28] | – What? No! – You come with us, baby. | – 什么 不 – 宝贝儿 你和我们一起 |
[28:31] | Listen, honey, I ain’t after your fucking ass. | 听着 甜心 我没心情追着你屁股跑 |
[28:33] | No, don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[28:34] | You are not doing that. | 你不能那么做 |
[28:39] | – Yeah, baby. You like it like that, huh? – Let me go! | – 宝贝儿你喜欢这样对吧 – 放开我 |
[28:42] | No. Hey, wait! | 不 住手 |
[28:44] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[28:46] | Stop! Get off her, please! | 住手 放开她 求你了 |
[28:48] | Go over there. | 到这儿来 |
[28:49] | Get your hands off her! | 别碰她 |
[28:51] | India. | 尹迪亚 |
[28:52] | Bye-bye, sweetheart. I love you. | 再见 甜心 我爱你 |
[28:56] | India… | 尹迪亚 |
[28:57] | – Let go of me, please. – Get your hands off her. | – 放开我 求你了 – 别碰她 |
[29:01] | Shit. | 该死 |
[29:02] | India… | 尹迪亚 |
[29:04] | Look what you gone and did. | 看看你做了什么 |
[29:08] | Hey, hey. It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[29:09] | She the boss? Is she the boss of your family? | 她是老大吗 她才是家里的老大吗 |
[29:12] | – Laura? – Have you got a vagina? | – 劳拉 – 你长了条阴道吗 |
[29:15] | Have you got a fucking vagina there? | 你下面是不是长了条阴道啊 |
[29:17] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[29:18] | – Laura! – Vagina boy! | – 劳拉 – 娘娘腔 |
[29:19] | – Just get her in the car. Get her in the car. – Vagina boy! | – 快带她上车 带她上车 – 娘娘腔 |
[29:22] | Stay away! You want fucking something, boy? | 离我远点 你他妈想要我来真的 小伙子 |
[29:25] | – Tony. – You want something? | – 托尼 – 你要干嘛? |
[29:26] | – Get in the car. – Okay, here we go. | – 快上车 – 好吧 该走了 |
[29:29] | We’re goin’ in both cars. Hey, Lou. | 两辆车都要有我们的人 卢 |
[29:32] | No. | 不要 |
[29:39] | Dad.Dad. | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[29:41] | Hey! Dad.Dad. | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[29:43] | Hey! Wait! No. | 停下来 不要 |
[29:44] | No! Please, no! No! No! Please… | 不 求你了 不不不 求你 |
[30:07] | Susan? | 苏珊? |
[30:08] | Why didn’t you call me and let me know you got in safely? | 苏珊 你怎么没打电话报平安 |
[30:11] | ‘Cause it’s 4:00 in the morning. I didn’t wanna wake you. | 都凌晨四点了 我不想把你吵醒 |
[30:14] | If you can’t sleep, why don’t you take one of your pills? | 你睡不着怎么不吃点药 |
[30:18] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[30:19] | I’m just walking in the door of the hotel. | 刚进宾馆的门 |
[30:21] | – What floor, sir? – 31, please. | – 先生 哪层楼 – 31楼 谢谢 |
[30:24] | That’s not our usual floor. | 那不是我们常去的楼层 |
[30:27] | No, our regular room wasn’t available. | 我们常去的房间被订了 |
[30:29] | You should have seen the scene I caused in the lobby. | 你真该看看我在大堂发脾气的样子 |
[30:35] | I hope you got some sleep on the plane. | 希望你在飞机上有好好休息 |
[30:38] | I do worry about you. Even though you think that I don’t, I do. | 我真的担心你 即便你觉得我不关心 |
[30:42] | You must be exhausted. | 你一定累坏了 |
[30:44] | – I hate that flight. It’s really not… – 31, madam. | – 我讨厌那趟航班 真是 – 31层 夫人 |
[30:48] | I’m at my floor. I gotta run. I’ll call you later, okay? Susan? | 我到了 得先挂了 回头打给你好吗 苏珊 |
[30:58] | Susan, can you hear me? | 苏珊 听得见吗 |
[31:02] | Yes. Yes, I heard you. | 能 我听到了 |
[31:09] | Get some sleep. | 好好休息 |
[31:36] | You’re driving. | 你来开 |
[31:49] | – Is this the exit? – Exit for what? | – 这是出口吗 – 什么出口 |
[31:51] | – Well, for Bailey. – Keep going. | – 贝利的出口 – 继续开 |
[32:02] | Keep going. Speed up. | 继续开 加速 |
[32:12] | – What the fuck are you doing to us? – Here. Turn down here. | – 你到底要对我们做什么 – 这儿 从这下去 |
[32:16] | No, fuck you. lam not going down that road. | 不 去你妈的 我不走这条路 |
[32:19] | Listen, mister, you wanna see your wife and kid? | 听着先生 你还想见你的老婆和孩子吗 |
[32:24] | Then turn down the road. | 那就顺着往下开 |
[32:28] | You gonna cry now? | 你要哭了吗 |
[33:01] | That’s my car we just passed. | 刚刚那个是我的车 |
[33:03] | It ain’t your car, man. Keep going. | 那不是你的车 继续开 |
[33:06] | I don’t think you need to worry about your wife and kid. | 我觉得你不用担心你的老婆孩子 |
[33:11] | Like I say, you don’t need to worry about them. | 像我说的 你不用担心她们 |
[33:13] | What do you mean, I don’t need to worry about them? | 你说不用担心是什么意思 |
[33:15] | What the fuck does that mean? | 这他妈什么意思 |
[33:17] | Calm down. He ain’t never killed nobody yet, that’s all I mean. | 别激动 他没杀过人 我就这个意思 |
[33:20] | Least as far as I know he ain’t. | 至少就我所知没杀过 |
[33:22] | Killed? What are you talking about, killing? | 杀人 你在说什么 杀人 |
[33:23] | I said he ain’t killed nobody yet. | 我说的是他还没杀过人 |
[33:26] | If you’d listen to me, you’d hear what I was saying. | 如果你有听我说话 就知道我什么意思 |
[33:56] | Well, looks like we’ve run out of road and they ain’t here. | 看来我们开到头了 他们不在这里 |
[34:01] | I wonder if I made a mistake. | 我想我是不是搞错了 |
[34:03] | It’s time for you to get out now, okay? | 现在你该下车了 好吗 |
[34:06] | – Get out! – What are you… What are you doing? | – 下去 – 你要 你要做什么 |
[34:12] | – You’ll get killed if you don’t watch it. – Wait. | – 不小心的话 你会死的 – 等等 |
[34:15] | Wait! | 等等 |
[34:16] | No, wait. Wait, wait, wait! | 不 停下来 等等 |
[34:19] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[35:13] | What did you fucking leave him out here for? | 你把他留在这里做什么 |
[35:19] | Hey, mister! | 喂 先生 |
[35:23] | Your wife wants you! | 你老婆想你 |
[35:27] | Get in the fucking car. | 快他妈上车 |
[35:29] | Hey, mister! Your wife! | 先生 你老婆哎 |
[35:34] | Mister! | 先生 |
[35:38] | Shit. | 该死 |
[37:28] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[37:33] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[37:36] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[37:53] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[37:56] | May I use your phone? | 我能用下你的电话吗 |
[38:15] | Mr. Hastings, there’s no town near here called Bailey. | 黑斯廷斯先生 附近没有叫贝利的小镇 |
[38:18] | I was afraid of that. | 我怕的就是这个 |
[38:20] | There’s a motel across the street. You got money? | 街对面有个汽车旅馆 你有钱吗 |
[38:24] | I have… I have credit cards. | 我有信用卡 |
[38:26] | It’s still early, Mr. Hastings. | 现在还很早 黑斯廷斯先生 |
[38:29] | But we’ll call if we get anything. | 有线索的话我们会联系你的 |
[38:32] | All right, thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[39:37] | Hello? | 你好 |
[39:39] | This is Lieutenant Graves. | 我是警官格雷夫斯 |
[39:42] | They found your car over in a dried-out arroyo at Topping. | 他们在拓平市一个干河道里找到了你的车 |
[39:46] | – What about my wife and daughter? – Still no news. | – 我老婆和女儿呢 – 没有消息 |
[39:49] | They weren’t in the car. | 他们不在车里 |
[39:51] | We’re turning the case over to Lieutenant Andes. | 我们把案子移交给了安德警官 |
[39:54] | He wants to know if he can pick you up in a few minutes. | 他问方不方便过几分钟来接你 |
[39:57] | Yeah, I’m ready now. | 行 我准备好了 |
[40:11] | – Morning. – Oh, glad to meet you. | – 早 – 很高兴见到你 |
[40:15] | I’m Bobby Andes. I look into things around here. | 博比·安德 负责调查这里的案子 |
[40:18] | – You found my car? – They found it in a creek bed. | – 你找到了我的车吗 – 他们在河床里找到的 |
[40:25] | Tell you what, we take you back to the house we picked you up at, | 这样 我带你回我们接你的那个房子 |
[40:27] | you think you could backtrack from there? | 你能顺着你昨晚的路往回走吗 |
[40:29] | I could try. | 我可以试试 |
[40:32] | Okay, then, you try. Let’s go. | 好 你试试 我们出发吧 |
[40:40] | It’s my understanding these fellas didn’t have any guns. | 就你所说 那些人没有枪 |
[40:45] | No. | 没有 |
[40:49] | All right. | 好吧 |
[40:51] | So let me get this straight, you say some fella named Lou | 让我理一理 你说有个叫卢的人 |
[40:54] | just drove you out into the brush and left you there? | 把车开进灌木丛 然后就把你扔那儿了 |
[40:56] | – No, he made me drive. – He made you drive. | – 不 是他强迫我开的 – 他强迫你开 |
[40:59] | And then when you started to walk out, you saw ’em coming in again. | 然后当你准备往出走的时候 你又看到他们过来了 |
[41:03] | – Yes. – Hmm. Whose car were they in? | – 对 – 他们开的谁的车 |
[41:06] | I think itwas mine. | 我觉得是我的 |
[41:08] | You think? What makes you think that? | 你觉得 你为什么这么觉得 |
[41:11] | By the look of it and the sound of it. It sounded like my oar. | 车的外形 还有声音像是我的车 |
[41:14] | Could you see ’em in the dark? | 你能在晚上看到他们吗 |
[41:19] | – Not very well. – Did they say anything? | – 不太看得清 – 他们说了什么吗 |
[41:21] | They said, “Mister, your wife wants you.” | 他们说 先生 你老婆想你 |
[41:27] | You didn’t go to ’em. Why didn’t you go to ’em? | 你没过去 你为什么没过去 |
[41:33] | I don’t know why I didn’t go. I was… | 我不知道为什么 我只是… |
[41:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:47] | Can you take it from here? | 从这儿开始你带路行吗 |
[41:50] | Yeah, I came down the highway and I walked for a long time, | 我在高速路上走了很长时间 |
[41:54] | ’cause no one stopped for me. | 因为没人停车载我 |
[41:59] | Sergeant, back up slowly down the shoulder. | 警官 顺着路边慢慢倒车 |
[42:01] | Put your signal lights on. | 把信号灯打开 |
[42:18] | Stop the car. Stop the car! | 停车 停车 |
[42:21] | I came out of that barbwire fence right there. | 我是从那个铁丝栅栏爬出来的 |
[42:23] | Right by the reflector. I remember that. | 这个反光镜旁边 我记得 |
[42:26] | Let’s get out and walk. You said you walked out, right? | 那下车吧 你说你是走出来的对吧 |
[42:33] | I came up… I came up right here, | 我从 从这里出来的 |
[42:35] | ’cause I walked along that arroyo over there. | 沿着那边的的干河道走到这儿 |
[42:38] | This is part of the old Valdes place. | 这里曾经是瓦尔德斯的地方 |
[42:40] | There’s an old cattle station down that way a bit | 往下走有个旧农场 |
[42:43] | next to where they burn their garbage. | 旁边是他们烧垃圾的地方 |
[42:44] | This road leads to it. | 这条路能直通那里 |
[43:42] | Is she all right? | 她没事吧 |
[44:12] | Mom? Is that you? Is everything all right? | 妈妈 是你吗 没事吧 |
[44:15] | Yeah, yeah, it’s fine. I just wanted to hear your voice. | 没事 我只是想听听你的声音 |
[44:18] | I miss you. | 我想你了 |
[44:21] | You woke me up. I’m still in bed. | 你把我弄醒了 我还在睡觉 |
[44:23] | It’s Sunday morning, Mom. | 现在是星期天早上 妈妈 |
[44:25] | Can I call you later? | 晚点打给你行吗 |
[44:27] | Yeah. Yeah, call me later. Go back to bed, sweetheart. | 好的 晚点打给我 睡吧 亲爱的 |
[44:33] | You sound weird. Are you okay? | 你听起来有点怪 你没事吧 |
[44:37] | I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我没事 没事 |
[44:40] | Go back to bed. | 睡吧 |
[44:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[44:44] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[44:46] | – I’ll call you later. – Okay. | – 我晚点打给你 – 好的 |
[45:15] | Edward? Edward? | 爱德华 爱德华 |
[45:19] | – Hi. – Susan. | – 嗨 – 苏珊 |
[45:20] | – Hi. God. – How are you? | – 你好 – 过得好吗 |
[45:22] | – It’s good to see someone I know. – It’s good to see you. | – 见到熟人真高兴 – 真开心能见到你 |
[45:26] | You look beautiful, as always. | 你还是一如往常般美丽 |
[45:30] | What are you doing in New York City? | 你来纽约干什么 |
[45:33] | I’m here for an interview for a scholarship at Columbia. | 我申请了哥伦比亚大学的奖学金 来面试 |
[45:37] | Columbia? I thought that you were at the University of Texas | 哥大吗 我以为你在得州大学进修 |
[45:40] | becoming a great writer. | 要成为大作家呢 |
[45:41] | A great writer? I mean, I don’t… I don’t think so. | 大作家吗 不不 我可不行 |
[45:44] | Well, lam… | 好吧 我确实是这么想的 |
[45:47] | But aren’t you at Yale becoming a great artist? | 你不是该在耶鲁大学进修 做个大艺术家吗 |
[45:50] | Graduated Yale, but I’m at Columbia getting my master’s degree. | 我从耶鲁毕业了 现在哥大攻读硕士学位 |
[45:53] | Oh, wow. Yeah, art history. | 艺术史专业 |
[45:55] | – That’s great. – Yeah. | – 真棒 – 嗯 |
[45:57] | Listen, do you know anybody else in New York? | 你在纽约还有熟人吗 |
[46:01] | – Just you. – Just me. | – 就你一个 – 只有我 |
[46:03] | Okay, well, would you like to go to dinner? | 要一起吃个晚饭吗 |
[46:06] | – Absolutely. – Okay. | – 当然好啊 – 好 |
[46:08] | Okay, great. Just let me… | 太好了 先让我… |
[46:11] | Just let me drop off my packages at my apartment. | 我先把东西拿回公寓 |
[46:13] | All right, do you want me to grab them for you? I can hold that. | 好 需要我来提吗 我可以的 |
[46:15] | Yeah, great. Thank you. Oh… I miss Texas men. | 太好了 谢谢你 真怀念得州绅士啊 |
[46:18] | You don’t have blizzards like this in Texas. | 得州可没有这种暴风雪 |
[46:19] | No, you don’t. | 是啊 |
[46:35] | You know that you were my first crush when we were at Hastings? | 你知道在黑斯廷斯时 你是我的初恋吗 |
[46:39] | I only spent so muoh time around your brother just to be around you. | 为了接近你 我只能不断围着你哥哥转 |
[46:43] | Well, you were his first crush. | 你是他的初恋 |
[46:46] | – What? – Yeah. | – 什么 – 是啊 |
[46:48] | Well, I had no idea Cooper was gay. | 我不知道库博是同性恋 |
[46:50] | I don’t think he knew back then, but he was obsessed with you. | 我想他自己也不清楚 但就是被你吸引了 |
[46:58] | If I hadn’t caught you staring at me so much, | 要不是发现了你一直在盯着我看 |
[47:00] | I would have thought you were sleeping with him. | 估计我会以为你和他睡了 |
[47:04] | I, actually… I feel terrible. | 我… 好愧疚 |
[47:06] | I haven’t called him in a few years. | 我好几年没联系他了 |
[47:08] | IfeelHke I’ve been a bad friend. I hope I didn’t hurt him. | 我真是个糟糕的朋友 希望没伤害到他 |
[47:14] | You’re good, you know that? | 你是个好人 知道吗 |
[47:16] | No, you are. Most guys would have freaked out | 你确实是 大多数人如果发现 |
[47:18] | if they found out their best friend was in love with them. | 好朋友爱上自己后都会吓个半死 |
[47:20] | You’re very sweet. | 而你太贴心了 |
[47:23] | You should call him. He would like that. | 你应该打个电话给他 他会很高兴的 |
[47:27] | My parents have basically disowned him. | 我爸妈已经和他断绝关系 |
[47:30] | They’re not really talking anymore. | 他们都不怎么联系了 |
[47:32] | – Why? Why? – Are you serious? | – 为什么 – 你逗我吗 |
[47:35] | Well, you know my parents, right? | 你了解我爸妈 不是吗 |
[47:37] | They’re religious, conservative, sexist, racist, | 虔诚保守 信教 种族歧视 性别歧视 |
[47:41] | Republican, materialistic, narcissistic, racist. | 功利又自以为是 各种歧视 支持共和党 |
[47:45] | – I could keep going… – I’m just wondering what… | – 我可以一直说下去 – 我想知道你 |
[47:47] | what you really think, Susan. | 你到底在想什么 苏珊 |
[47:49] | It’s true, I know. | 你说得对 我知道 |
[47:50] | But they just see us as a reflection of themselves, | 但他们只把我们当成自己的复刻板 |
[47:53] | so they can’t accept Cooper for who he is. | 所以才不肯接受真实的库博 |
[47:57] | I’m not sure how I’m gonna fare. | 我不知道该如何和他们相处 |
[48:00] | Aren’t you being a little hard on them? | 你是不是对他们过于苛刻了 |
[48:03] | No. | 没 |
[48:04] | They have an antiquated idea of how I should live my life. | 他们希望我按照他们那套陈旧的思想去生活 |
[48:07] | Especially my mother. | 特别是我妈 |
[48:10] | I understand. I’ve always loved your mom. | 我懂 我一直都很喜欢你妈 |
[48:13] | – Really? – Oh, yeah. | – 是吗 – 是啊 |
[48:15] | She was great with me when my dad died. | 自从我爸死后 她对我很好 |
[48:19] | You both have the same kind of sadness in your eyes. | 你俩眼中带有同样的忧伤 |
[48:24] | – What? – You and your mother. | – 什么 – 你和你母亲 |
[48:28] | That is a weird thing to say, Edward. | 你这么说好奇怪 爱德华 |
[48:30] | Oh, I’m sorry. I don’t mean to offend you. | 抱歉 无意冒犯 |
[48:32] | I just… She just always seemed sad to me. | 只是… 我总觉得她很难过 |
[48:36] | She has sad eyes. | 她的眼神很哀伤 |
[48:38] | And I’ve thought that since I was a little boy. | 自打小时候我就这么觉得了 |
[48:40] | You have the same eyes. | 你的眼睛也一样 |
[48:45] | They’re beautiful. | 都很漂亮 |
[48:57] | Just don’t say I’m like my mom, okay? I don’t wanna be like her. | 别再说我像我妈了好吗 我不想像她 |
[49:04] | It’s funny, ’cause I always envied your family. | 有趣的是 我一直很羡慕你的家庭 |
[49:06] | I felt like such an impostor at school. | 在学校里 我觉得自己非常虚伪 |
[49:09] | You did? I thought I was the only one who felt like that. | 你也这么认为吗 我以为只有我这么想 |
[49:12] | – You? – Yeah. | – 你也是 – 对啊 |
[49:14] | I was so busy trying to be perfect and… | 我太执着于使自己完美无瑕 |
[49:16] | – And you don’t feel that way? – No. | – 但你觉得自己并非如此 – 是啊 |
[49:18] | That’s exactly what makes you so perfect. | 这就是你如此完美的原因了 |
[49:24] | You are gonna be a great novelist, | 你肯定会成为一位优秀的小说家 |
[49:26] | ’cause you have created a fictitious character in your head about… | 因为你已经 在自己的脑海里虚构了一个角色 |
[49:30] | – No. – Yes. | – 不是的 – 就是 |
[49:31] | – No. – Yes. | – 不是的 – 就是如此 |
[49:33] | No. | 不是的 |
[49:35] | I don’t believe that. | 我可不买账 |
[49:39] | Why’d you give up on becoming an artist? | 为什么你不打算当艺术家了 |
[49:45] | Because I’m too cynical to be an artist. | 因为我太愤世嫉俗了 当不了艺术家 |
[49:48] | I think that to be really, really good, | 我认为要成为好的艺术家需要 |
[49:50] | you have to come from someplace inside | 发自内心的想法 还要心无旁骛 |
[49:52] | that I’m just not sure I have. | 而我不确定自己有没有这个心 |
[49:55] | You underestimate yourself. | 你低估自己了 |
[49:59] | Do you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[50:08] | Edward, um, | 爱德华 |
[50:13] | will you come home with me? | 你愿意和我回家吗 |
[50:17] | Well, that’s a bit forward. | 你好直白 |
[50:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[50:21] | It’s not what I’d expect from a Texas debutante. | 我没想到得州富家女会是这样的 |
[50:23] | Well, you know all debutantes are sluts, so… | 富家女都很放荡不羁的 所以… |
[50:30] | And you were my first crush too. | 你也是我的初恋 |
[50:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[51:01] | We got a report from Ozona. | 我们收到一起来自奥佐纳市的报案 |
[51:04] | Someone else harassed on the highway last night just like you. | 昨晚有人和你一样在高速路上受到骚扰 |
[51:14] | If you don’t mind, we could use your fingerprints. | 不介意的话 我们想收集你的指纹 |
[51:17] | Mine? | 我的 |
[51:18] | There’s just a bunch of prints on the trunk of the car. | 车的后备箱处有很多指纹 |
[51:20] | It could help us sort ’em out. | 这么做有利于我们分辨指纹 |
[51:26] | There’s something else. | 还有些事 |
[51:28] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[51:30] | We have the cause of death. | 我们找到了死亡原因 |
[51:36] | Your wife had a fractured skull. | 你妻子死于颅骨骨折 |
[51:40] | She was probably struck with a hammer or a baseball bat, | 她可能受到榔头或棒球棍的猛击 |
[51:44] | probably just once or twice, so… | 应该被击中一两次后就不行了… |
[51:48] | Your daughter had a much more difficult time. | 而你女儿则经历了长时间的折磨 |
[51:51] | She was suffocated. | 她死于窒息 |
[51:57] | She also had a broken arm. | 手臂也骨折了 |
[52:01] | And they had both been raped. | 她们都被强奸了 |
[52:08] | it turns out you were right about that trailer, too. | 事实证明关于那辆房车 你说得没错 |
[52:12] | H ow? | 怎么回事 |
[52:13] | Those fellas, they took your folks in there, | 那些混蛋把你们带去那里后 |
[52:15] | just like you thought. | 正如你所想 |
[52:18] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[52:19] | We found your wife’s fingerprints on the bedpost. | 我们在床柱发现了你妻子的指纹 |
[52:23] | – Whose trailer is it? – It’s clear. | – 那是谁的房车 – 车主是无辜的 |
[52:26] | Guy doesn’t even live here. He’s in El Paso. | 他不住这附近 他在埃尔帕索 |
[52:29] | Trailer’s been broken into. Somebody’s been living in it. | 房车被撬了 有人一直住在里面 |
[52:32] | There’s prints all over the place. | 那地方到处都有指纹 |
[52:33] | We’re gonna have to check ’em against the owner’s, | 我们要把指纹和车主的进行比对 |
[52:35] | see if we can separate ’em out. | 看看能否筛选出凶手的指纹 |
[52:37] | – Right. – I’m hopeful, though. | – 好吧 – 我有信心会有收获 |
[52:38] | The owner hasn’t been there since last fall, so… | 自去年秋天以来 车主就没用过车了 |
[52:42] | Looks promising. | 还是有希望的 |
[52:48] | Prom… | 希… |
[52:51] | Promising? | 希望 |
[53:05] | Why didn’t you tell me this before? | 为什么你之前不告诉我 |
[53:07] | You’re actually gonna leave New York, | 你打算离开纽约 |
[53:10] | move to Austin and go to the goddamn University of Texas? | 搬去奥斯汀市 上他妈的得州大学 |
[53:14] | Why are you doing this? | 为什么你要这么做 |
[53:17] | I mean, where is this gonna go? | 这个选择的结局是什么 |
[53:18] | What do you mean, where is this going to go? | 你这么问是什么意思 |
[53:19] | I’m going to marry Edward. That’s where this is going to go. | 我会嫁给爱德华 这就是结局 |
[53:22] | This is a ridiculous conversation. | 这场对话太荒谬了 |
[53:25] | You’re too young to get married. | 你太小了 还没到结婚的年纪 |
[53:27] | Really? | 是吗 |
[53:29] | Mom, last summer you tried to convince me that I had to marry Bass. | 妈妈 去年夏天 你就劝我嫁给巴斯了 |
[53:32] | That is different. | 那不一样 |
[53:35] | Bass is your equal. | 你和巴斯门当户对 |
[53:37] | Oh, my God. Did you just say that? You really just said that. | 天啊 真不敢相信你竟然说出这种话 |
[53:40] | That came out of your mouth. Thafsu. | 这种话你居然真的说的出口 |
[53:44] | Why do you always think the worst of me? | 为什么你总把我想得那么坏 |
[53:49] | That is not what I meant. | 我不是那个意思 |
[53:52] | What I meant is that you are very strong-willed, | 我想说的是 你太刚强 |
[53:57] | and Edward, as sweet as he is, he’s too weak for you. | 虽然爱德华贴心 但他对你来说太软弱了 |
[54:00] | Weak is not a word that I would use to describe Edward. | 我不觉得爱德华软弱 |
[54:04] | Sensitive is a word that I would use, | 我觉得他是生性敏感 |
[54:05] | which isn’t a word I would use to describe | 而我绝不会把”生性敏感”这个词 |
[54:07] | anyone else in this family, | 用在我们家的任何人身上 |
[54:08] | except maybe Cooper. | 除了库博以外 |
[54:10] | Don’t bring Cooper into this. | 别扯上库博 |
[54:12] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[54:15] | Come on, Susan. | 得了吧 苏珊 |
[54:18] | I know you think that we don’t care about the same things, | 我知道你认为我们的追求不一样 |
[54:20] | but you’re wrong. | 但你错了 |
[54:22] | In a few years, all these bourgeois things, as you so like to oall them, | 不出几年 你眼中那些 市侩庸俗之事 |
[54:25] | are gonna be very important to you, | 会变得非常重要 |
[54:27] | and Edward’s not gonna be able to give them to you. | 而在这方面 爱德华无法满足你 |
[54:31] | He has no money. | 他没钱 |
[54:35] | He’s not driven. He’s not ambitious. | 他没决心 没野心 |
[54:38] | And I can promise you, if you marry Edward, | 而我可以保证 如果你嫁给了爱德华 |
[54:40] | your father’s not gonna give them to you either. | 你父亲也绝不会再满足你的金钱欲望了 |
[54:43] | No, you’re right. He’s not driven | 你说得没错 他的确没有 |
[54:45] | the way that you would like him to be. | 你眼中的所谓决心 |
[54:48] | But he is strong. | 但他很坚强 |
[54:50] | He’s stronger than I am in a lot of ways. | 在很多方面 他比我强大得多 |
[54:53] | Just… He just has a different kind of strength is all. | 他的力量只是有点与众不同而已 |
[54:56] | “A different kind of strength.” | “与众不同的力量” |
[54:58] | And what kind of strength is that? | 那是哪门子的力量 |
[55:01] | He has the strength to believe in himself | 他坚定地相信着自己 |
[55:06] | and believe in me. | 也相信我 |
[55:08] | Susan, | 苏珊 |
[55:11] | keep seeing him if you have to, | 你可以继续和他交往 |
[55:13] | live with him, I don’t care, | 同居也行 我不在乎 |
[55:14] | but do not marry him. | 但别嫁给他 |
[55:16] | I understand what you see in Edward. I get it. | 我明白你喜欢爱德华什么 我懂 |
[55:21] | – No. – No, wait, I do. | – 不 – 不 等等 我懂 |
[55:22] | – No, you don’t. No, you don’t. – Yes, I do. | – 不 你不懂 – 我懂 |
[55:24] | He is a romantic. | 他很浪漫 |
[55:28] | But he is also very fragile. | 但也很脆弱 |
[55:30] | I saw that when his father died. | 他父亲去世时 我看到了他的脆弱 |
[55:34] | Don’t… | 别… |
[55:36] | Don’t do this. | 别嫁给他 |
[55:40] | You’ll regret it. | 你会后悔的 |
[55:43] | And you’ll only hurt Edward in the end. | 而且最后你只会伤了爱德华 |
[55:47] | The things you love about him now are the things you’ll hate | 你曾经深爱的优点会变成你痛恨的缺点 |
[55:50] | in a few years. | 过几年就会这样 |
[55:53] | You may not realize it, | 你也许没意识到 |
[55:55] | but you and I are a lot more alike than you think. | 但我们比你认为的要相似得多 |
[56:03] | No. You’re wrong. You and I are nothing alike. | 不 你错了 我们完全不同 |
[56:07] | Really? | 是吗 |
[56:11] | Just wait. | 等着瞧吧 |
[56:14] | We all eventually turn into our mothers. | 我们最终都会变成自己母亲的样子 |
[56:25] | 亲爱的爱德华 | |
[56:25] | 我读了你的小说 令人悲伤 我深受感动 文字很美 | |
[56:27] | 爱你的苏珊 | |
[56:59] | – Yeah? – Tony Hastings? | – 哪位 – 托尼·黑斯廷斯吗 |
[57:03] | Yes. Who is this? | 是的 你是哪位 |
[57:04] | Roberto Andes. | 我是罗伯托·安德 |
[57:06] | I’ve sent you an email. You get it? | 我给你发了邮件 你收到了吗 |
[57:09] | Yes. | 收到了 |
[57:10] | Well, you recognize the guy? | 是这个人吗 |
[57:12] | – No. – Shit. | – 不是 – 该死 |
[57:14] | God damn it. You sure? | 见鬼 你确定吗 |
[57:16] | Yeah. The whole thing’s just a blur. | 确定 整件事我只有模糊的记忆 |
[57:19] | Well, his prints are all over your car. | 你车上全是他的指纹 |
[57:21] | They found ’em at the trailer too. His name’s Steve Adams. | 房车里也有他的指纹 他叫史蒂夫·亚当斯 |
[57:24] | He’s got a record in California. A stolen car, | 他在加州有案底 偷过车 |
[57:27] | acquittal on a rape charge. I put out an APB on him. | 强奸指控后无罪释放 我对他发布了全境通告 |
[57:29] | He’s the only lead we got, Tony, | 托尼 他是我们唯一的线索 |
[57:31] | and I sure as hell don’t have any other witnesses. | 而且现在也没有别的目击者 |
[57:36] | You sure you don’t recognize him? | 你确定不是他吗 |
[57:39] | No. | 不是 |
[57:40] | Fuck. What’s wrong with you, man? | 该死 你到底什么毛病 |
[57:42] | Don’t you wanna put these guys away? | 你难道不想把他们送进监狱吗 |
[57:43] | Yeah, of course I do. | 我当然想 |
[57:46] | The whole thing is just some… | 可整件事在我脑海里… |
[57:50] | Just a blank. | 一片空白 |
[58:11] | I know itwas him. | 我知道就是他 |
[58:12] | Well, that may be, but nobody’s seen him around here lately. | 也许吧 但最近没人看到他在附近出现 |
[58:15] | Listen, I gotta be honest with you. | 听着 我得对你实话实说 |
[58:17] | Right now it’s not looking good. | 现在情况不太乐观 |
[58:18] | Sometimes these cases go months or even years without a break. | 有时这类案件会调查数月甚至数年 |
[58:22] | You need to prepare yourself for that. | 你得做好准备 |
[59:06] | Why are you so driven to write? | 你为何如此执着于写作 |
[59:09] | I guess it’s a way of keeping things alive. | 大概是因为写作能令事物存活下去 |
[59:15] | You know, saving things that will eventually die. | 拯救终将消亡的事物 |
[59:20] | And if I write it down, then, | 如果我将它诉诸笔端 |
[59:23] | it’ll last forever. | 它就会永久存在 |
[59:44] | 欢迎来到西德克萨斯 | |
[59:53] | – Afternoon. – Hey, there. | – 下午好 – 下午好 |
[59:56] | Sorry I’m late. There was traffic: on the interstate. | 抱歉我迟到了 州际公路上堵车了 |
[59:58] | That’s all right. | 没事 |
[1:00:00] | You look different. | 你看起来不一样了 |
[1:00:01] | No beard. | 胡子剃掉了 |
[1:00:05] | You look… You look different too. | 你看起来… 也不一样了 |
[1:00:08] | Yeah. So I’ll tell you what we got. | 是啊 我跟你说说最新进展 |
[1:00:11] | We had an attempted hold-up | 昨晚 商业区的购物中心快打烊时 |
[1:00:13] | at the supermarket in the mall last night just before closing. | 发生了一起抢劫未遂事件 |
[1:00:16] | We caught one of the guys, | 一人活捉 |
[1:00:18] | one got killed and one got away. | 一人身亡 一人逃逸 |
[1:00:21] | What do you, what do you want me to do? | 你想要我怎么做 |
[1:00:24] | See if you recognize the guy we caught. | 看看你认不认得活捉的那个人 |
[1:00:27] | You can look at the dead one too, | 你也可以看看死了的那个 |
[1:00:29] | although I don’t really think it’s necessary. | 虽然我觉得没这个必要 |
[1:00:31] | We know who he is. | 我们知道他是谁 |
[1:00:33] | Who? | 谁 |
[1:00:35] | Steve Adams. | 史蒂夫·亚当斯 |
[1:00:38] | The one you called Turk that I emailed you about last year? | 去年你邮件回复说叫特克的那个人 |
[1:00:47] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[1:00:54] | Are you afraid to look this fella in the eye? Let him see you? | 你害怕和这人对视或被他看见吗 |
[1:00:57] | No. | 不怕 |
[1:00:59] | That’s good. I think it will help him talk. | 那就好 这容易让他开口 |
[1:01:15] | That’s him, that guy on the left. | 就是他 左边的这个 |
[1:01:17] | On the far left. That’s him. | 就是最左边这个 |
[1:01:22] | – No, no,no,no,no, no. – Hold up, son. | – 不 不 不 – 你留下 |
[1:01:25] | You ain’t that lucky. Get over here. | 你可没那么幸运 过来 |
[1:01:31] | – This fella? – Yes. | – 是这个人吗 – 是的 |
[1:01:32] | I see. Right. I don’t think he understands. | 好 他可能不太明白状况 |
[1:01:35] | Lou. Lou. Hey, you. | 卢 卢 叫你呢 |
[1:01:39] | – Your name Lou? – You know my name. I told you. | – 你是叫卢吧 – 你知道的 我告诉过你了 |
[1:01:41] | – Yeah? – Yeah. What’s going on? | – 是吗 – 是 怎么回事 |
[1:01:46] | Well, I guess I want you to tell me if you’ve ever seen this man before. | 你告诉我 见过这人吗 |
[1:01:50] | Think carefully. You ever seen him? | 好好想想 你见过他吗 |
[1:01:55] | No, I don’t know him. | 没有 我不认识他 |
[1:01:56] | Hmm? Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[1:01:57] | Why don’t you tell him, Tony? Tell him who he is. | 你来告诉他吧 托尼 告诉他 他是谁 |
[1:02:00] | Last summer, this man, Lou, and his friends, | 去年夏天 卢和他的朋友们 |
[1:02:02] | they forced us off the road on the interstate | 把我们一家人逼下了州际公路 |
[1:02:04] | and two of them forced their way into my car with my wife and my daughter. | 他们中两个人抢了我的车 掳走了我的妻女 |
[1:02:07] | – And then this man… – This man? This man Lou? | – 然后这个人… – 这个人吗 卢吗 |
[1:02:10] | Yes. Lou, he made me drive his car, | 是的 卢逼我开他的车 |
[1:02:13] | he took me to the middle of the desert and he left me there. | 他强迫我把车开进沙漠 然后把我扔在了那里 |
[1:02:15] | And later my wife and daughter were found dead | 不久 我妻女的尸体就在那附近 |
[1:02:19] | near the same place. | 被人发现了 |
[1:02:25] | Well, that ain’t right. | 这样做可不对 |
[1:02:36] | What you got to say about this man’s wife and daughter? | 你有什么想针对他妻女说的吗 |
[1:02:39] | I don’t know nothing about that. | 我对这事一无所知 |
[1:02:40] | I’ve never seen him before in my life. | 我从没见过他 |
[1:02:42] | What you gonna tell me about Ray and Turk? | 关于雷和特克 你有什么想说的吗 |
[1:02:44] | – Who? – Who? | – 谁 – 谁 |
[1:02:48] | What, are you an owl? You an owl, Lou? | 你是猫头鹰吗 你是猫头鹰吗 卢 |
[1:02:52] | – I never heard of ’em. – You never heard of ’em? | – 我从没听说过他们 – 从没听说过吗 |
[1:02:55] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[1:03:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:03:14] | Officer. | 警官 |
[1:03:16] | Put him up. | 把他关起来 |
[1:03:21] | – Are you sure this is the man? – Absolutely, yes. | – 你确定就是他吗 – 十分确定 |
[1:03:24] | You’ll swear in a court of law under penalty of perjury? | 你愿在法庭上宣誓 如作伪证就接受惩罚吗 |
[1:03:27] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[1:03:34] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:03:37] | Well, we got Lou. | 我们抓到了卢 |
[1:03:41] | I’m gonna charge him with murder. | 我会以谋杀罪起诉他 |
[1:03:43] | What, do you have enough evidence? | 你掌握了充分的证据吗 |
[1:03:44] | Oh, you bet, between you and the prints in the car and the trailer. | 当然 有你这个人证 你车里和那辆房车里的指纹作为物证 |
[1:03:47] | What, he went back to the trailer after he left me? | 他扔下我后回了房车那边吗 |
[1:03:49] | Yeah, looks like it. Uh, he probably just went back to tell ’em where you were. | 似乎是这样 他可能回去告诉他们你在哪 |
[1:03:54] | That’s why they came back with the bodies. | 所以他们最后将尸体丢弃在那附近 |
[1:03:55] | They were, they were gonna kill you. | 他们本想杀了你 |
[1:03:59] | You see? Yeah. | 懂了吗 |
[1:04:00] | I bet your friend Ray’s the third fella in the hold-up. | 我敢肯定 雷是抢劫犯中逃逸的那个 |
[1:04:04] | – What how? – Well, you’re gonna wait for trial. | – 现在要怎么做 – 你得等待法庭审理 |
[1:04:11] | And I’m gonna go find Ray. | 我去找雷 |
[1:04:20] | Don’t forget you have a board meeting at the museum at 3:00. | 别忘了你三点在艺术馆有个董事会要开 |
[1:04:25] | I’m sorry. What was that? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[1:04:32] | You didn’t sleep again, did you? | 你又没睡觉 是不是 |
[1:04:37] | You know me. I never sleep. | 你知道我的 我从不睡觉 |
[1:04:42] | My ex-husband used to call me a nocturnal animal. | 我前夫曾称我为夜行动物 |
[1:04:44] | What ex-husband? | 前夫 |
[1:04:47] | – I didn’t know you had an ex-husband. – Since when? | – 我都不知道你有个前夫 – 什么时候的事 |
[1:04:49] | A couple of years in graduate school. | 几年前我读研究生的时候 |
[1:04:53] | It’s weird, I’ve been thinking about him a lot lately, | 太奇怪了 我最近老想起他 |
[1:04:55] | and then recently he sent me this book that he’s written and it’s | 结果他就给我寄来了他写的一本小说 |
[1:05:00] | violent and it’s sad, | 充满暴力 令人悲伤 |
[1:05:02] | and he entitled it Nocturnal Animals and he dedicated it to me. | 他把书命名为《夜行动物》还说是献给我的 |
[1:05:07] | Did you love him? | 你爱过他吗 |
[1:05:08] | Yeah, I loved him. | 是的 爱过 |
[1:05:11] | He was a writer and, uh, I didn’t have faith in him. | 他是个作家 但我没信任他的能力 |
[1:05:16] | I panicked and I did something horrible to him. | 我不知所措 还对他做了很不好的事情 |
[1:05:18] | Something unforgivable, really. | 无法原谅的事 |
[1:05:22] | – You left him? – I left him. | – 你离开他了吗 – 我离开他了 |
[1:05:25] | I left him in a brutal way, | 我残忍地离开了他 |
[1:05:29] | for the handsome and dashing Hutton. | 投入了哈顿英俊潇洒的怀抱 |
[1:05:32] | – Who is very handsome and dashing. – …and dashing. Yes. | – 他确实英俊又… – 又潇洒 对 |
[1:05:36] | Do you ever feel like your life has turned into something | 你是否曾感觉 自己的生活变成了 |
[1:05:38] | you never intended? | 从没想过的样子 |
[1:05:47] | No. | 没有 |
[1:05:49] | Of course not. You just started living your life. | 当然了 你的生活才刚刚开始 |
[1:05:53] | You really didn’t get any sleep, did you? | 你是真的一点没睡 是吧 |
[1:05:59] | No. | 是 |
[1:06:32] | 复仇 | |
[1:06:50] | Where did this painting come from? | 这幅画是哪来的 |
[1:06:52] | What do you mean, where did it come from? | 你什么意思 这是哪来的 |
[1:06:53] | You bought it for us, remember? | 是你为我们买的 还记得吗 |
[1:06:55] | It was part of the series like eight years ago. | 是八年前一系列画作中的一幅 |
[1:06:57] | – It’s great, isn’t it? – Yeah. | – 很棒 对吧 – 是啊 |
[1:07:00] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[1:07:02] | Oh, my God, it’s so cool. | 天呐 这个太酷了 |
[1:07:04] | It’s this app that lets me watch Willow while she’s in her crib. | 这个应用能让我实时看到摇篮里的威洛 |
[1:07:07] | Really? Do you not trust your nanny? | 真的吗 你不信任保姆吗 |
[1:07:10] | No,no,ldo. I just hate her, so… | 那倒没有 只是很讨厌她 所以… |
[1:07:12] | And I would like to be more involved | 而且我想多参与一下 |
[1:07:13] | with Willow throughout the day, so… | 威洛每天的生活 所以… |
[1:07:16] | Look. There she is. | 看啊 她就在那里 |
[1:07:19] | And the sound’s incredible. You can actually hear her breathing. | 音质超棒 连她的呼吸声都能听到 |
[1:07:22] | And I can talk to her if I want to. | 如果我想 还能和她说话 |
[1:07:26] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I’m… | 抱歉 抱歉 我… |
[1:07:30] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | – 你没事吧 – 没事 |
[1:07:32] | Yeah, I just… | 没事 我只是… |
[1:07:34] | I thought I saw someone. | 我以为我看到了谁 |
[1:07:39] | Well, you did see someone. | 你确实看到了一个人 |
[1:07:40] | That’s Willow and she’s in her crib. | 是威洛 她在婴儿床里 |
[1:07:42] | She’s sleeping. | 她在睡觉 |
[1:07:43] | I’m really sorry aboutyourphone. I can, um… | 抱歉弄坏你的手机 我可以 |
[1:07:47] | It’s fine. A new one comes out next week anyway, so… | 没事 反正下周就出新款了 |
[1:07:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:07:51] | Shall we? | 走吧 |
[1:07:53] | They’re all waiting for us. | 他们都在等我们 |
[1:07:58] | We’re under no contractual obligations. Which is good. | 我们没有履约义务的压力 这很好 |
[1:08:02] | I know we all have different, you know, opinions about this, | 我知道我们对此都持不同意见 |
[1:08:04] | but as far as I’m concerned… | 不过在我看来 |
[1:08:16] | Anyways, I think we should out her loose. | 我一直都主张开除她 |
[1:08:18] | She isn’t who she sold herself to be when we hired her. | 她当初跟我们保证的可不是这样 |
[1:08:20] | I disagree. I think we should keep her for now. | 我反对 我觉得我们该留着她 |
[1:08:22] | – Why is that? – Because she’s great and we all like her. | – 为什么 – 因为她很棒 我们都喜欢她 |
[1:08:25] | She just needs our support and a little bit of time, that’s all. | 她只是需要我们的支持 和一点时间 |
[1:08:28] | But it’s not working. We need to fire her. | 但这样没用 我们得开除她 |
[1:08:30] | There’s an awesome candidate that we could steal from the Hammer | 我们可以从汉默公司那里挖一个合适人才 |
[1:08:32] | if we move fast. | 前提是行动要快 |
[1:08:34] | I agree with Linda. We hired her. We should support her. | 我同意琳达说的 我们雇她就要支持她 |
[1:08:38] | New doctor? | 换了整形医生吗 |
[1:08:42] | No. New haircut. | 不 换了新发型 |
[1:08:45] | But, Susan, you were the one who brought it up last meeting | 但是苏珊 上周是你提起这件事的 |
[1:08:48] | that you were looking for a change. | 你说想要做些改变 |
[1:08:50] | I know, but now I think we should keep her. | 对 但我现在觉得我们该留着她 |
[1:08:52] | Sometimes it’s… | 有时候 |
[1:08:57] | Sometimes maybe it’s not such a good idea | 有时候做太多改变 |
[1:08:59] | to change things quite so much. | 可能不是什么好主意 |
[1:10:18] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[1:10:20] | – I don’t get it. What are we doing here? – Shit. | – 我们来这里干什么 – 该死 |
[1:10:25] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:10:28] | Yeah. I’m fine. Follow me. | 没事 跟我来 |
[1:10:42] | That’s Ray Marcus. | 那是雷·马库斯 |
[1:10:44] | He’s been named as a frequent companion | 据说他经常和卢·贝茨 |
[1:10:46] | of Lou Bates and Steve Adams. | 以及史蒂夫·亚当斯在一起 |
[1:10:49] | Part-time electrician, part-time plumber, | 兼职电工和管道工 |
[1:10:51] | hence the clever toilet facilities. | 所以才有了那个智能马桶 |
[1:10:53] | He’s not a bad match to your description | 他比较符合你和被拘留那个人 |
[1:10:55] | and the fella at the hold-up. | 对嫌犯的描述 |
[1:10:57] | No fingerprints, but we knew that before. | 没有指纹 但我们之前就知道了 |
[1:11:00] | I wonder why there aren’t any fingerprints. | 我想知道为什么没有指纹 |
[1:11:02] | Well, his hands were probably on your wife. | 可能他的手在摸你老婆 |
[1:11:06] | His record’s clean, except for a rape charge that got dropped. | 他没案底 只有一起被撤销的强奸指控 |
[1:11:10] | I heard from this barman at this place, Line Camp Bar, | 我听线营地酒吧的老板说 |
[1:11:13] | that Ray lives here with a girl named Leila | 雷和一个叫莱拉的女孩住在这里 |
[1:11:15] | but he also keeps another spot | 但他还有一个藏身点 |
[1:11:16] | to take girls she don’t know about, | 用来带莱拉不知道的女孩回家 |
[1:11:18] | probably your murder trailer before it got notorious. | 可能就是他谋杀你老婆孩子的那辆房车 |
[1:11:23] | Does he look like he could be the guy? | 他看上去像那个人吗 |
[1:11:25] | Yes, that’s him. | 对 就是他 |
[1:11:27] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:11:29] | Let’s talk to him. | 我们去和他聊聊 |
[1:11:44] | – Hey, Ray. – What the fuck? | – 你好 雷 – 干什么 |
[1:11:47] | Who the hell are you? | 你们他妈是什么人 |
[1:11:49] | Get off my property, man. | 滚出我的地盘 |
[1:11:53] | Shit, I’ll call you back. | 操 回头打给你 |
[1:11:54] | I wanna ask you some questions. | 我想问你几个问题 |
[1:11:56] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[1:11:58] | I’m occupied at the moment. | 我现在没空 |
[1:12:02] | – What’s that? – Just a few questions, that’s all. | – 那是什么 – 就问几个问题而已 |
[1:12:04] | We need you to come with us. | 你得跟我们走一趟 |
[1:12:07] | What for? I ain’t done nothin’. | 为什么 我又没做坏事 |
[1:12:08] | – I ain’t saying you did. – Well, ask me here. | – 我没说你做坏事 – 那就在这儿问 |
[1:12:11] | No, we need you to take a little drive with us. | 不 你得和我们回去 |
[1:12:13] | Come on, finish up what you’re doing and let’s go. | 来吧 快点完事我们走 |
[1:12:15] | Do you mind turning round? | 你能转过身去吗 |
[1:12:20] | Believe me, I wish I could, but… | 我也想 但是… |
[1:12:26] | Fucking unbelievable. | 真他妈绝了 |
[1:12:34] | All right, that’s enough. Come on. | 够了 行了 我们走 |
[1:12:37] | Come on, now. | 快点 |
[1:12:39] | All right, come on. Get dressed. Come on. | 快 穿衣服走 |
[1:12:50] | – You questioning me? – Yeah. | – 你在讯问我吗 – 是的 |
[1:12:52] | Yeah, that’s what we’re doing, ain’t it? | 对 现在不就是吗 |
[1:12:54] | You ain’t read rne my rights. | 你还没宣读我的权利 |
[1:13:01] | – You know your rights, Ray. – You’re supposed to read ’em to me. | – 你知道你的权利 雷 – 你应该要读给我听的 |
[1:13:06] | I read you your rights, didn’t I, Tony? | 我宣读过你的权利 对不对 托尼 |
[1:13:11] | I read you your rights. | 我宣读过你的权利了 |
[1:13:13] | This ain’t legal, man. I’m supposed to have a lawyer or something. | 你这样是违法的 我该要求律师到场的 |
[1:13:15] | Calm down, sunshine. | 冷静 帅哥 |
[1:13:17] | This is just informal questioning, that’s all. | 这只是个非正式的讯问 |
[1:13:20] | You’re helping rne out. I ain’t charged you with nothing yet. | 让你帮我个忙而已 我还没起诉你 |
[1:13:22] | Now, if you want a lawyer, I can take you down to the station | 如果你想要律师 我可以带你回警局 |
[1:13:25] | and charge you with something. | 然后找个罪名起诉你 |
[1:13:26] | Oh, come on, man, listen, you ain’t gotta take me in. | 别这样 你没必要把我带回警局 |
[1:13:29] | I’m answering the questions, ain’t I? Come on. | 我这不是在回答问题吗 |
[1:13:32] | Give me some questions. I’ll answer your questions. | 问吧 我会回答的 |
[1:13:34] | I don’t know any more about this hold-up than I did before I met you. | 遇到你之后 我也没对这个案子问出什么进展 |
[1:13:37] | I tell you what, I’m gonna ask you a different question. | 这样吧 问你个别的问题 |
[1:13:39] | You recognize this car? | 你认识这辆车吗 |
[1:13:41] | What car? | 什么车 |
[1:13:42] | This one. The one we’re driving around in. | 这辆 我们坐着的这辆 |
[1:13:44] | Why should I recognize this fucking car? | 我他妈怎么会认识这辆车 |
[1:13:46] | It ain’t familiar to you? | 你没见过吗 |
[1:13:47] | It don’t remind you of nothing, take you back? | 没让你想起什么吗 带你回到过去 |
[1:13:49] | – Why should it? – You don’t remember driving it? | – 为什么这么说 – 你不记得开它吗 |
[1:13:51] | – I think I’d know. – Yeah. How about the driver? | – 开过我会知道的 – 认识这个驾驶员吗 |
[1:13:54] | – What? – This fella? | – 什么 – 这个人? |
[1:13:56] | This fella sitting behind the steering wheel. My friend Tony? | 就是开车的这位 我的朋友托尼 |
[1:13:59] | You remember him? | 记得他吗 |
[1:14:03] | I can’t see him. Make him turn around. | 我看不见他 让他回头 |
[1:14:07] | Stop the car, Tony. | 停车 托尼 |
[1:14:13] | Turn around and look at this piece of shit. | 回头看看这个人渣 |
[1:14:18] | – Who is this guy? – You don’t remember him? | – 他是谁 – 你不记得他吗 |
[1:14:23] | – Can’t say I do. – You remember him, Tony? | – 不认识 – 你记得他吗 托尼 |
[1:14:25] | – Yes. – Well, refresh his memory. | – 认识 – 给他点提示 |
[1:14:27] | Last summer on the interstate. | 去年夏天 在州际公路上 |
[1:14:29] | Tell him what you remember he did. | 告诉他 你记得他做了什么 |
[1:14:31] | You killed my wife and my daughter. | 你杀了我的老婆和女儿 |
[1:14:33] | That’s crazy. I never killed nobody. | 胡说 我没杀过人 |
[1:14:35] | Tell him the whole thing. | 告诉他全过程 |
[1:14:38] | You and your buddies on the interstate, you foroed us off the road. | 你和你的朋友在州际公路上 逼停了我们 |
[1:14:40] | – Tell him who his buddies are. – Lou and Turk. | – 告诉他 他的朋友是谁 – 卢和特克 |
[1:14:42] | You remember that, Ray? | 想起来了吗 雷 |
[1:14:43] | You remember horsing around on the interstate with your buddies, | 你记得和朋友们在州际公路上瞎开 |
[1:14:45] | playing chicken with the other cars? | 和别的车玩老鹰抓小鸡吗 |
[1:14:47] | You’re crazy. That’s crazy. | 你疯了 太疯狂了 |
[1:14:49] | You made us stop and we had a flat tire and Lou and Turk fixed it. | 你逼停了我们 我们爆了胎 卢和特克修好了 |
[1:14:52] | Then you and Turk got in my car with my wife and my daughter | 后来你和特克进了我的车 掳走我的妻女 |
[1:14:55] | – and you forced me in your oar with Lou. – What then, Tony? | – 你还逼我上你的车 和卢一起 – 然后呢 托尼 |
[1:14:58] | Lou took me out into the brush and kicked me out. | 卢带我进了灌木丛 把我赶下了车 |
[1:15:01] | And you came back in my car | 后来你坐我的车回来 |
[1:15:03] | and you called out for me, trying to lure me into your trap. | 喊我上车 想要引我上钩 |
[1:15:05] | You came back where Lou had left me | 你回到了卢把我赶下车的地方 |
[1:15:08] | Oh, is that why you went back there, Ray? | 你回去是为了这个吗 雷 |
[1:15:17] | – You’re fucking crazy! – Tell him what we found there, Tony. | – 你真他妈是疯子 – 告诉他我们在那里发现了什么 托尼 |
[1:15:21] | You tell him. | 你来说 |
[1:15:22] | Do I have to? Don’t you know, Ray? | 我有必要说吗 你不记得了吗 雷 |
[1:15:27] | Y’all are crazy. It’s crazy. | 你俩疯了 太疯狂了 |
[1:15:29] | The bodies of my wife and child | 我们在那里发现了 |
[1:15:33] | which you took back there and dumped. | 你们丢弃的 我老婆孩子的尸体 |
[1:15:39] | You’re the one. I know you. | 就是你 我认得你 |
[1:15:42] | What do you say, Ray? | 你怎么说 雷 |
[1:15:44] | You’re crazy. You’re making a big mistake. | 你们疯了 你们搞错了 |
[1:15:47] | Mmm. I don’t think so. | 我不这么觉得 |
[1:15:50] | I don’t think so, Ray. Put your hands out in front of you. | 我不这么觉得 雷 把手往前伸 |
[1:15:53] | – You got no right. – Got no right? | – 你没权利这么做 – 没权利? |
[1:15:56] | Rights, rights, rights. You and your goddamn rights. | 权利 权利 权利 你满嘴的权利 |
[1:15:58] | Speaking of rights, I just wanna let you know | 说起权利 我想告诉你 |
[1:16:00] | I’m recording this entire conversation. | 整段对话我都录下来了 |
[1:16:03] | There. You clear? | 看这里 明白了吗 |
[1:16:06] | All right, let’s go, Tony. | 行了 走吧 托尼 |
[1:16:10] | Now, we’re going to a place you might remember, | 我们要去一个你可能认识的地方 |
[1:16:12] | and you can help yourself out by telling me about it. | 你最好识相点 坦白从宽 |
[1:16:15] | But if you don’t remember, | 不过你不记得的话 |
[1:16:17] | Tony does, all right? | 托尼记得 |
[1:16:20] | Hey, I’m sorry you lost your folks, man. | 很抱歉你失去了家属 兄弟 |
[1:16:22] | It’s a shame. But I didn’t have nothin’ to do with it. | 很遗憾 但我和这事没关系 |
[1:16:45] | – What’s this place? – You know this place. | – 这是哪里 – 你知道的 |
[1:16:47] | – Honest to God, I don’t. – You wanna get out, Tony? | – 我发誓我不认识 – 下车看看吧 托尼 |
[1:16:49] | – Shall we have a look inside, Ray? – What for? | – 进去看看 雷 – 为什么 |
[1:16:51] | Come on, let’s take a look. | 来吧 来看看 |
[1:17:08] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:17:15] | Oh, you raped them on the bed, I suppose. | 我猜你在床上强奸了她们 |
[1:17:17] | – I never raped nobody. – Stop fucking around, Ray. | – 我没强奸过人 – 别他妈扯了 雷 |
[1:17:19] | We seen your record. We know about that girl in Lubbock. | 我们查过你的档案 我们知道卢博克那个女孩的事 |
[1:17:21] | The charges were dropped. I never raped nobody. | 那场指控被撤销了 我没强奸过人 |
[1:17:24] | I wanna know, Ray. | 我想知道 雷 |
[1:17:26] | I wanna know the exact story, what you did to them. | 我想知道全过程 你对她们做了什么 |
[1:17:31] | – You’ll have to ask somebody else. – I wanna know what they said. | – 那你得问别人了 – 我想知道她们说了什么 |
[1:17:37] | I wanna know what my wife said | 我想知道我老婆说了什么 |
[1:17:38] | and I wanna know what my daughter said. | 我还想知道我女儿说了什么 |
[1:17:50] | I wanna know how you killed them. | 我想知道你是怎么杀了她们 |
[1:17:53] | And I wanna know if they knew it was happening to them. | 我想知道她们清不清楚发生了什么 |
[1:17:55] | I wanna know what they felt! | 我想知道她们的感受 |
[1:18:01] | I wanna know if they hurt. | 我想知道她们是否痛苦 |
[1:18:06] | Answer me! | 回答我 |
[1:18:09] | Answer me! | 回答我 |
[1:18:14] | Answer me, you fucking bastard! | 回答我 你这狗杂种 |
[1:18:34] | Is it better? | 好点没 |
[1:18:37] | You’re gonna take this the wrong way, but, um, | 我这么说你可能会误解 |
[1:18:40] | I think that you should write about something other than yourself. | 但我觉得你不应该 只写关于自己的事情 |
[1:18:47] | Nobody writes about anything but themselves. | 所有作家都在写自己的经历 |
[1:18:49] | I just, my mind started to wander when I was reading it, | 我读的时候感觉心不在焉 |
[1:18:51] | and that’s not good, right? | 这不是个好兆头吧 |
[1:18:53] | I don’t know what to do. Maybe, you know, | 我不知道该怎么做 也许 |
[1:18:54] | maybe I don’t have a book in me. | 也许我不适合写书 |
[1:18:56] | Maybe give yourself some space. Just do something else. | 也许你该给自己一点空间 做做别的事情 |
[1:18:59] | – Can you not do that? – What? | – 你能别这样吗 – 怎么了 |
[1:19:00] | Becauseitu That makes me feel like you don’t believe in me. | 因为… 你这样让我觉得你对我没信心 |
[1:19:02] | – Edward, that’s not what I said. – No, you didn’t say that. | – 爱德华 我没这么说 – 你确实没说这句话 |
[1:19:05] | But you’re saying it with your face | 但是你的表情 |
[1:19:06] | and you’re saying it when you sigh. | 你的叹气 都是这个意思 |
[1:19:07] | Whatever, you’re saying it when you say you want me to go baok to sohool. | 或者 你总是说 想让我回学校教书 也是这个意思 |
[1:19:10] | Well, yeah, I do want you to go back to school. | 对 我确实想让你回学校去 |
[1:19:12] | I don’t see what’s wrong with that. | 我不明白这有什么错 |
[1:19:13] | I mean, I’m just being a realist. | 我只是想得比较现实 |
[1:19:14] | I mean, you’re gonna work at a book store and just write a novel, | 你在书店工作 写写小说 |
[1:19:17] | like that’s what you wanna do with your life? | 你这一生就想这样度过吗 |
[1:19:22] | I mean, that’s really romantic, but, like, what? This is it? | 这确实很浪漫 可就到此为止吗 |
[1:19:26] | – This is it? This is what… – You sound like your mother. | – 仅此而已 就这样… – 你的语气很像你母亲 |
[1:19:31] | Well, you always said that I reminded you so much of her, so… | 毕竟你总说我身上有她的影子 所以… |
[1:19:35] | You know, this is exactly why I don’t wanna read your work | 所以我才不想读你的作品 |
[1:19:37] | because you always get so fucking defensive. | 因为你他妈总是会这样抵触 |
[1:19:39] | Yeah, of course I’m defensive! | 我当然会抵触 |
[1:19:41] | Do you know what it feels like to put yourself out on the line creatively | 你明白我的感受吗 不断尝试新方法去写作 |
[1:19:44] | and then have someone you love tell you that they don’t understand it? | 结果你爱的人 却说人们不会理解你的作品 |
[1:19:47] | No, I don’t, because I’m not creative… | 不 我不明白 因为我没有创造力 |
[1:19:49] | That’s because you choose not to be. | 那是因为你自己不愿意 |
[1:19:54] | I don’t wanna fight. I’m tired and I’m edgy. | 我不想吵架 我又累又烦躁 |
[1:19:57] | I’ve been writing all night. I just wanted you to like it, all right? | 我整晚都在写作 我只是希望你能喜欢 好吗 |
[1:20:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:20:21] | I got some news you’re not gonna like. | 我有个坏消息要告诉你 |
[1:20:24] | They’re letting Ray Marcus go. | 他们要把雷·马库斯放了 |
[1:20:26] | What? What do you mean, they’re letting him go? | 什么 什么叫要把他放了 |
[1:20:28] | The D.A. says we don’t have enough hard evidence, | 地方检察官说我们没有足够确凿的证据 |
[1:20:31] | what we have is circumstantial. | 我们只有间接证据 |
[1:20:33] | He needs corroboration. | 定罪需要进一步证实 |
[1:20:39] | I’m real sorry, Tony. | 很抱歉 托尼 |
[1:20:42] | It’s a goddamn shame. | 非常遗憾 |
[1:20:45] | At least you got to lay a good belt on him. | 至少你给他了重重一击 |
[1:20:47] | No, that’s not enough. What else can we do? | 不 这不够 我们还能做什么 |
[1:20:51] | I can think of something. | 我能想到点办法 |
[1:20:54] | You’d better get here quick, though. | 但你最好快点过来 |
[1:20:55] | He ain’t gonna stick around for long. | 他不会在这儿待太久了 |
[1:20:58] | Okay, all right, I’m leaving now. | 好的 我现在就出发 |
[1:21:03] | What? | 什么 |
[1:21:06] | I told you, I got lung cancer. It’s metastasized. | 我和你说过我有肺癌 转移了 |
[1:21:11] | – But you smoke all the time. – Yeah, well, that’s how it works. | – 但你一直在抽烟 – 癌症就这样 |
[1:21:15] | What’s the point in quitting now? I’ll be dead in a year. | 现在戒有什么用 我一年后就要死了 |
[1:21:17] | It’s this fella named Jenks. | 这个叫詹克斯的家伙 |
[1:21:19] | He’s the lawyer the court appointed for Ray. | 他是法庭指派给雷的律师 |
[1:21:21] | He’s a little smartass from Dallas. | 是个达拉斯来的聪明人 |
[1:21:23] | He and the D.A. made a deal and Ray got off. Politics. | 他和地检达成交易让雷逃脱 都是政治 |
[1:21:26] | When did you tell me you were sick? | 你什么时候和我说过你病了 |
[1:21:28] | See, they’re trying to force me out. | 他们想逼我离开 |
[1:21:31] | They already got another fella lined up for the job. | 他们已经找了个人准备顶替我的工作 |
[1:21:33] | I don’t understand what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[1:21:34] | They’d drop a murder case to do that? | 他们居然敢为此撤销一件谋杀案吗 |
[1:21:36] | Oh, yeah. Give ’em the reason, ammunition. | 是的 只要给他们理由和依据 |
[1:21:41] | They said my case wasn’t well-prepared, was a sloppyjob, slapdash, | 他们说我这个案子准备不充分 工作草率 仓促 |
[1:21:44] | no evidence and evidence improperly gathered, | 没有证据 还用非正当手段取得证据 |
[1:21:48] | won’t stand up in court. | 在法庭上站不住脚 |
[1:21:51] | The D.A.’s too much of a chickenshit to take a case he might lose. | 地方检察官那熊样 会输的案子他不会接 |
[1:21:58] | They’re not dropping Lou. | 他们没有撤销卢的案子 |
[1:22:02] | Well, it’s no fucking good if we don’t get Ray. | 要是抓不到雷 一点屁用也没 |
[1:22:07] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:22:08] | That’s what I was hoping you’d say. | 我就盼着你这么说 |
[1:22:11] | They want me to retire and enjoy the benefits of my cancer somewhere else. | 他们想让我退休 到别处去享受癌症带来的好处 |
[1:22:16] | – Fuck that – You never told me about the cancer. | – 去他妈的 – 你从来没和我讲过癌症的事 |
[1:22:18] | The problem with Ray is his alibi. | 雷的问题是不在场证明 |
[1:22:21] | You have a family? | 你有家庭吗 |
[1:22:22] | – Ray claims he was with that little… – Bobby.Bobby. | – 雷声称他当时和那个小… – 博比 |
[1:22:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:22:27] | Do you have anyone in your life? | 你生命中有在乎的人吗 |
[1:22:35] | No. No wife or… | 没有 我没有妻子… |
[1:22:41] | I have a daughter in Corpus. | 我有个女儿在科帕斯 |
[1:22:47] | Has she been a help? | 她有帮你吗 |
[1:22:53] | She doesn’t know. What can she do about it? | 她不知道 知道又能做什么呢 |
[1:23:00] | Anyway, Ray claims | 不说这个 雷声称 |
[1:23:02] | he was with that little girl, Leila whatever her name is | 他当时和一个小女孩一起 叫莱拉什么的 |
[1:23:05] | and she backs him up. | 她给他作证 |
[1:23:06] | Her aunt backs her up. | 她的姨母又给她作证 |
[1:23:08] | What are we gonna do? | 我们要怎么做 |
[1:23:12] | It’s a question of how serious you are about seeing justice done. | 这就要看你对报仇雪恨有多认真 |
[1:23:19] | You get me? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[1:23:27] | I can’t eat. Gonna throw up. | 我没法吃 会吐出来 |
[1:23:29] | How are you gonna get anything done if you can’t eat? | 不能吃东西还怎么做事 |
[1:23:31] | Sometimes I can, sometimes I can’t. This place is terrible. | 有时候能 有时候不能 这饭店太糟糕了 |
[1:23:34] | I need you to eat something. | 你一定要吃点东西 |
[1:23:47] | So let me ask you a personal question. | 让我问你一个私人问题 |
[1:23:51] | Off the record, between you and me. | 私底下 你知我知 |
[1:23:54] | What do you want me to do with Ray Marcus? | 你想要我怎么处置雷·马库斯 |
[1:23:56] | Well, what can you do with him? | 你能怎么处置他 |
[1:23:58] | Anything you goddamn like. | 你他妈想怎样就怎样 |
[1:24:05] | But I thought you said that… | 可你不是说… |
[1:24:09] | Listen, | 听着 |
[1:24:12] | I got nothin’ to lose. | 我已经无所谓了 |
[1:24:14] | I’m not gonna let this asshole D.A. fuck up my last case. | 但我不会让这混蛋地检毁了我最后一件案子 |
[1:24:17] | I’m also not gonna stand by and watch a murderer go free. | 我也不会袖手旁观 让杀人犯逍遥法外 |
[1:24:20] | I’ve seen too many sick fucks like Ray Marcus get off over the years. | 我这么多年见过太多 雷·马库斯这样的变态混球逃脱法网 |
[1:24:25] | Now, are you willing to go outside of strict procedure on this? | 你愿意不走严格程序来办这件案子吗 |
[1:24:28] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[1:24:30] | – You sure? – Yes. | – 你确定吗 – 我确定 |
[1:24:38] | Andes here. | 我是安德 |
[1:24:42] | You’re kidding? All right, thanks. | 是吗 好 谢谢 |
[1:24:48] | Rayjust showed up at Line Camp. | 雷刚刚在线营地酒吧出现了 |
[1:24:51] | I’m gonna let that little idiot get nice and liquored up | 我先让那个白痴享受一会儿 把自己灌醉 |
[1:24:53] | and then I’m gonna go grab his ass and take him to my camp. | 然后我就去收拾他 把他抓到我的营地去 |
[1:24:57] | And I want you to come with me. | 我要你跟我一起来 |
[1:24:59] | We’re gonna keep him for a little while, work him over a bit, | 我们关他几天 对他下点狠手 |
[1:25:01] | get a little rough, make him suffer. | 玩得粗暴点 让他受点折磨 |
[1:25:05] | And then we’ll see what he does. | 到时候看他怎么做 |
[1:25:09] | Would you like that? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[1:25:15] | You have to realize that this is not working. | 你得明白 已经不行了 |
[1:25:19] | We are not working. We are too different. | 我们走不下去了 我们太不一样了 |
[1:25:21] | – We are not right for each other. – Susan, stop. | – 我们在一起不合适 – 苏珊 别说了 |
[1:25:24] | We’re not right for each other? | 我们在一起不合适 |
[1:25:25] | No, we’re not right for each other. | 是的 我们在一起不合适 |
[1:25:27] | – We are perfect for each other. – No, we’re not perfect for each other, Edward. | – 我们是天造地设的一对 – 不 不是这样的 爱德华 |
[1:25:31] | We may be perfect for each other | 如果我们不活在现实世界 |
[1:25:32] | if we didn’t live in the real world, | 我们会是天造地设的一对 |
[1:25:34] | but I live in the real world and I need a life that is more structured. | 但我活在现实世界里 我需要一个更有规划的人生 |
[1:25:37] | Hey. I need a future that is more structured. | 我需要一个更有规划的未来 |
[1:25:39] | I want to be the person that you want me to be, but I just can’t. | 我想成为你所期望的样子 但我做不到 |
[1:25:41] | – You are. You are. – I can’t be that. | – 你现在就很好 – 我做不到那样 |
[1:25:44] | Hey, no, stop. | 不 别说了 |
[1:25:45] | I, I really wanted to be this person that you thought I was, | 我很想变成自己理想中的样子 |
[1:25:50] | I really did, but I’m just not that person. | 真的 但我不是那个人 |
[1:25:52] | – I’m, I’m cynical, I’m pragmatic. – No, look… | – 我愤世嫉俗 讲究务实 – 不 听着 |
[1:25:54] | – No, lam. I’m a realist. – You’re afraid. You’re afraid. | – 不 我就是个现实主义者 – 你只是害怕 |
[1:25:56] | No, I’m not afraid. | 不 我不是害怕 |
[1:25:57] | – We’ve been through this so many times before. – I’m not scared. | – 我们已经说过很多次 – 我不是害怕 |
[1:25:59] | I’m not scared. I’m unhappy. All right. | 我不是害怕 我是不开心 |
[1:26:05] | I’m just really, really unhappy. | 我只是真的真的不开心 |
[1:26:13] | You’re so… | 你这么好… |
[1:26:16] | You really are so wonderful and you’re just so | 你真的非常棒 你是如此… |
[1:26:20] | sensitive and romantic and… | 敏感 浪漫 |
[1:26:22] | – Weak. That’s right, yeah. – What? I did not say you were weak. | – 软弱 对吧 – 什么 我没说你软弱 |
[1:26:25] | – You’ve said it so many times before. – I did not call you weak. | – 你以前说过很多遍了 – 我没有说你软弱 |
[1:26:27] | You’ve said it before, so why don’t you say it again? | 你以前说过 不如再说一遍 |
[1:26:29] | – Weak. – I did not say you were weak. | – 软弱 – 我没有说你软弱 |
[1:26:31] | – I did not say you were weak. – Do you love me? | – 我没有说你软弱 – 你爱我吗 |
[1:26:34] | – That’s not the point. – No, that is the point. | – 这不是重点 – 不 这就是重点 |
[1:26:36] | – No, it is not the point. – That is the point! | – 不 这不是重点 – 这就是重点 |
[1:26:38] | – That is not the point. – You didn’t answer me. | – 这不是重点 – 你没有回答我 |
[1:26:42] | – Yes, I love you. – Well, when you love someone, | – 是的 我爱你 – 如果真的爱一个人 |
[1:26:46] | you work it out. | 会努力争取 |
[1:26:48] | You don’t just throw it away. | 而不是把感情扔到一边 |
[1:26:50] | You have to be careful with it. | 对待真爱要小心翼翼 |
[1:26:51] | You might never get it again. | 因为也许再也无法得到 |
[1:26:54] | I can’t do this with you anymore, Edward. | 我没法和你继续下去了 爱德华 |
[1:26:57] | I just can’t keep doing this. | 我真的坚持不下去了 |
[1:27:00] | Susan… | 苏珊 |
[1:27:02] | You can’t just walk away from things all the time. | 你不能每次都选择回避问题 |
[1:27:15] | – Come on. Come on. – Oh, shit. Come on. | – 走吧 来吧 – 该死 |
[1:27:18] | I told you, I don’t know nothin’ about this situation. | 我告诉过你了 我对这事一无所知 |
[1:27:21] | Why don’t you go ask in there, man? | 你为什么不到里面去问呢 伙计 |
[1:27:22] | I’ll see you in a minute, okay? | 我一会儿来找你 好吗 |
[1:27:25] | Okay, sweetie? | 好吗 亲爱的 |
[1:27:39] | We’re going to my camp. | 我们去我的营地 |
[1:27:42] | It’s in White Creek near the trailer where they took your folks. | 就在白溪 他们把你家人带去的房车附近 |
[1:27:46] | You follow. | 你跟上 |
[1:28:02] | Sit up. | 坐起来 |
[1:28:08] | Oh, Jesus. I’m gonna be sick. Tony, get over here, quick. | 我要吐了 托尼 快点过来 |
[1:28:11] | Here, you use this, right? | 你拿着这个 |
[1:28:13] | You shoot him if he gets out of line. | 如果他不安分 你就开枪 |
[1:28:26] | Hey, man, this ain’t legal. If this were legal, | 伙计 你们这样是违法的 要是合法 |
[1:28:27] | you’d have taken me to the station, not this fucking place. | 你们会带我到警局 而不是这鬼地方 |
[1:28:31] | It’s all the legal we need, boy. | 这种做法对我们来说就够了 |
[1:28:36] | – There ain’t no new evidence. – Oh, yeah? | – 你们没拿到新证据 – 是吗 |
[1:28:39] | Why don’t you take me in if you got new evidence? Huh? | 要有新证据 为什么不抓我去警局 |
[1:28:43] | I like it better here. It’s more relaxed. | 我更喜欢待在这儿 这里更放松 |
[1:28:47] | It seems to me you tried this trick already. | 我感觉你们已经用过这种伎俩了 |
[1:28:49] | If you think this guy’s gonna break me down, | 你要是觉得这家伙能让我屈服 |
[1:28:51] | – you already seen that don’t work. – Oh, yeah, | – 你知道不可能的 – 是吗 |
[1:28:54] | but what would you say if I told you | 要是我告诉你 |
[1:28:55] | your friend Lou Bates implicated you | 你的朋友卢·贝茨 |
[1:28:57] | in the Hastings murders? | 已经把你供了出来 |
[1:29:00] | If Lou had done that, you would have taken me in. | 要是卢真这么做了 你会直接逮捕我 |
[1:29:02] | Well, don’t worry, we’ll get you to the station. | 别担心 警局你肯定是要去 |
[1:29:05] | Don’t worry. Oh, who’s this? | 别担心 是谁来了 |
[1:29:10] | – Well, looky here. – You son of a bitch. | – 快看啊 – 你个混蛋 |
[1:29:13] | All right. | 行了 |
[1:29:16] | Okay, come on, boy. Get over there. | 来吧 你过来 |
[1:29:18] | – Lou, what’d you fucking tell this guy? – I didn’t tell him nothin’. | – 卢 你他妈跟他们说了什么 – 说我杀了他的妻女 |
[1:29:21] | No, he said you told him I was the one who killed this guy’s wife and kid. | 不可能 他说你告诉他其中一人杀了你妻女 |
[1:29:24] | What? That’s what he told me about you. | 什么 他也是这么说你的 |
[1:29:26] | You’re supposed to be the lawman. What kind of bullshit is this? | 你不是执法人员吗 这是在搞什么鬼 |
[1:29:28] | Fuck off | 去你妈的 |
[1:29:30] | both of you. | 也去你妈的 |
[1:29:31] | Now, do you two have any last words you wanna say to eaoh other? | 你们有什么要跟彼此说的遗言吗 |
[1:29:38] | I think what we should do, Tony, | 托尼 我觉得我们应该… |
[1:29:40] | is we should just kill them right now. | 立刻杀了他们 |
[1:29:42] | It’s gonna be rough for ’em out there, | 他们不知道将来要面对什么 |
[1:29:45] | not knowing how it’s gonna come. | 出去之后多凄惨啊 |
[1:29:48] | Maybe Ray’ll get killed for resisting arrest, huh? | 也许雷是因为拒捕被杀 |
[1:29:57] | Coming home late at night, | 晚上回家的时候 |
[1:30:01] | he might get shot by a burglar. | 可能被小偷开枪打死 |
[1:30:08] | Oh, you feeling uncomfortable, boy? | 你觉得不舒服吗 孩子 |
[1:30:10] | Ooh. Come on up here. | 哦 起来 |
[1:30:14] | Yeah, you look like you’re feeling uncomfortable. | 你一副很不舒服的样子 |
[1:30:17] | – What? Sorry. – I’m sorry. | – 什么 – 抱歉 |
[1:30:19] | What’s that? | 你说什么 |
[1:30:21] | I ain’t gonna kill you, son. | 我不会杀你 孩子 |
[1:30:22] | I’m a policeman. | 我是警察 |
[1:30:26] | What, you gonna cry? | 怎么 你要哭吗 |
[1:30:27] | Are you gonna cry? | 你是要哭吗 |
[1:30:30] | Aw, okay. Well, since you’re feeling so uncomfortable… | 好吧 既然你这么不舒服 |
[1:30:35] | Tony, get over here. | 托尼 过来 |
[1:30:37] | Take this. | 拿着 |
[1:30:39] | – Go on, right here, okay? – Please don’t. | – 来吧 就这里 – 不要 |
[1:30:41] | – Fuck. – Right here, right here. | – 我操 – 就冲着这里 就这里 |
[1:30:43] | Right here, okay? | 就是这里 |
[1:30:45] | Right. RAY: Hey, hey. | 好 |
[1:30:46] | What about me? I might be feeling uncomfortable too. | 那我呢 我也有点不舒服 |
[1:30:49] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:30:51] | Okay, come on up. | 那你起来 |
[1:30:55] | There you go. Free as a bird. | 好了 恢复自由身 |
[1:30:58] | Okay? How about it? | 怎么样 |
[1:31:01] | What do you say, Tony? Now, what shall we do with these two? | 你怎么说 托尼 这俩怎么处理 |
[1:31:06] | What you gonna do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[1:31:08] | What you gonna do, son? | 你会怎么做 孩子 |
[1:31:11] | Come on. | 快 |
[1:31:13] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:31:19] | Let’s go… | 我们走吧 |
[1:31:20] | He’s got a gun. | 他手里有枪 |
[1:31:22] | – Bobby? – Shoot ’em, Tony. Shoot ’em. | – 博比 – 开枪 托尼 开枪打他们 |
[1:31:24] | Come back here, you little fuckers! | 回来 你们这群垃圾 |
[1:31:47] | No. No. | 不 不要 |
[1:31:51] | No, please. | 不要 求你了 |
[1:32:23] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:32:27] | I’m gonna live to regret this. | 我一辈子都会后悔 |
[1:32:32] | I regret it now. | 我现在就后悔了 |
[1:32:36] | You know, I’m Catholic. I don’t even believe in abortions. | 我是天主教徒 其实我都不相信流产 |
[1:32:41] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:32:44] | I feel so useless. | 我觉得自己好没用 |
[1:32:47] | You’re anything but useless. You always know exactly what to do. | 不要瞎说 你永远知道自己该做什么 |
[1:32:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:32:59] | I just don’t think I’m ever gonna be able to look at Edward again | 我只是觉得我再也无法正视爱德华 |
[1:33:02] | after what I did to his child. | 因为我杀害了他的孩子 |
[1:33:04] | He’ll never find out. | 他不会发现的 |
[1:33:13] | What did I do? What did I do? | 我做了什么 我做了什么 |
[1:33:16] | I promise it’ll be okay. | 我保证会没事的 |
[1:33:19] | I’ll make it okay. | 我会让你没事 |
[1:33:28] | Oh, my God, no. | 天哪 不要 |
[1:33:36] | Edward. | 爱德华 |
[1:33:42] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[1:33:47] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:33:50] | You know I had to shoot him, right? | 你知道我必须开枪的吧 |
[1:33:55] | I don’t give a goddamn fuck that you shot him! | 我他妈才不管你开不开枪 |
[1:33:59] | I’m glad that you shot him! | 你打死他我很开心 |
[1:34:00] | I’m fucking glad that he’s dead! | 他死了我他妈特别开心 |
[1:34:10] | I should have stopped it! | 我应该阻止的 |
[1:34:15] | I should have protected them. | 我应该保护好她们 |
[1:34:16] | I should have seen it coming. | 我应该预料到的 |
[1:34:19] | I should have stopped it. | 我应该阻止的 |
[1:34:21] | I should have stopped it. | 我应该阻止的 |
[1:34:25] | – It’s okay. – I should have stopped it. | – 没事的 – 我应该阻止的 |
[1:34:27] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:34:29] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:34:32] | You’re okay. | 没事了 |
[1:34:33] | I should have stopped it, Bobby. | 我应该阻止的 博比 |
[1:34:35] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:34:38] | You’re a good man. | 你是个好人 |
[1:34:42] | You’re a good man. | 你是个好人 |
[1:34:50] | Come on. We gotta get up. | 来吧 先起来 |
[1:34:52] | Ray gets to the road, he’s gonna hitchhike. | 雷一旦跑到马路上 就会搭车逃跑 |
[1:34:54] | We gotta catch him before he gets a ride. | 我们得赶在那之前抓到他 |
[1:34:55] | Now, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:34:57] | When you get to the fork in the road, you veer to the left. | 等你到了岔路口 就往左边走 |
[1:34:59] | That’s gonna take you back towards where he took your folks. | 会回到他掳走你妻女的地方 |
[1:35:01] | I suspect he’s gonna go for the highway. | 我分析他应该会往高速跑 |
[1:35:03] | I’ll go that direction. | 我往那边追 |
[1:35:05] | You take this. I got another one in the car. | 你拿着这把 我车里还有一把 |
[1:35:08] | – Bobby… – What? | – 博比 – 什么 |
[1:35:11] | Are you in trouble for all this? | 这样会给你惹麻烦吗 |
[1:35:14] | Hell, I don’t know. I don’t really give a shit. | 不知道 我不在乎 |
[1:35:18] | I’m dying, remember? | 反正也要死了 记得吧 |
[1:37:04] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:37:06] | You. Where’s your pal? | 是你 你的兄弟呢 |
[1:37:08] | He’s on his way. | 他在路上 |
[1:37:12] | Your cop friends? | 你的警察朋友呢 |
[1:37:16] | They’re around. | 在呢 |
[1:37:20] | They here? | 他们在吗 |
[1:37:24] | It’s just me for the moment. | 目前只有我 |
[1:37:29] | You and that fucking gun you don’t know how to use. | 一个蠢货拿着一把不会用的枪 |
[1:37:35] | What happened to Lou? | 卢怎么样了 |
[1:37:38] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[1:37:39] | What? | 什么 |
[1:37:41] | Fucking son of a bitch. | 我操这可玩大了 |
[1:37:43] | That’s big trouble for your friend, you know that, right? | 你朋友摊上麻烦事了 你知道吧 |
[1:37:47] | I don’t think so. | 我不这样认为 |
[1:37:48] | You don’t think so? | 你不这样认为 |
[1:37:51] | Well, then, what the fuck do you want? | 那你他妈到底想干什么 |
[1:37:55] | You and that silly gun. | 蠢货拿着一把蠢枪 |
[1:37:58] | I’ve seen how handy you are with that thing. | 我见过你拿着枪的样子 |
[1:38:00] | Sit down. Sit down. | 坐下 你给我坐下 |
[1:38:03] | You sit down or I’ll fucking kill you. | 立刻坐下 否则我他妈崩了你 |
[1:38:11] | Listen, man… | 听我说… |
[1:38:15] | Why does a nice guy like you | 你这样的好人 |
[1:38:18] | hang out with a guy like Andes who kills people? | 何必跟安德这样的杀人犯在一起 |
[1:38:23] | You kill people. | 你也杀了人 |
[1:38:32] | They had it coming to ’em, your fucking wife and that kid, but you… | 她们活该 你那个婊子老婆和贱货女儿 但是你… |
[1:38:35] | You got me wrong, it was an accident. | 你误会了 那是一场意外 |
[1:38:37] | It was an accident? | 一场意外 |
[1:38:39] | I got a certain pride in how people talk to me. | 我很在意别人说话的语气 |
[1:38:43] | There are certain things I don’t put up with. | 有些事情我忍不了 |
[1:38:47] | When someone accuses me of something, | 要是有人污蔑我做了什么事 |
[1:38:49] | that’s a fucking insult. | 这他妈就是侮辱我 |
[1:38:52] | It gives me the right. | 相当于给了我权利 |
[1:38:55] | If my woman accuses me of fucking somebody else, | 要是我马子说我操了别人 |
[1:38:58] | well, then, I’ll go fuck somebody else. | 那我就真去操别人 |
[1:39:02] | If your daughter thinks I’m a rapist, then she gets raped. | 你女儿觉得我是强奸犯 她就会被强奸 |
[1:39:10] | Nobody gets away with what you did to us. Nobody. | 你们的孽行必须血债血偿 血债血偿 |
[1:39:15] | Nobody. | 血债血偿 |
[1:39:16] | They don’t? | 是吗 |
[1:39:17] | Nobody. | 血债血偿 |
[1:39:21] | Nobody. | 血债血偿 |
[1:39:23] | Nobody. | 血债血偿 |
[1:39:25] | Well, then, you should just kill me, then. | 那你就直接杀了我吧 |
[1:39:28] | Right? | 对吧 |
[1:39:30] | You should fucking kill me. | 你他妈杀了我啊 |
[1:39:36] | Man, you know nothing. | 你根本什么都不知道 |
[1:39:40] | It’s fun to kill people. | 杀人很有乐趣的 |
[1:39:43] | You of all people should try it sometime. | 尤其是你 有空应该试试 |
[1:39:45] | Fun? | 乐趣 |
[1:39:50] | It’s fun to kill people? | 你说杀人很有乐趣 |
[1:39:56] | Did you have fun | 你杀我妻女 |
[1:39:57] | killing my wife and daughter? | 感受到乐趣了吗 |
[1:40:02] | Get up. | 起来 |
[1:40:04] | Get up. Go on, now. | 起来 快点 |
[1:40:06] | Go on. Go on. | 快点 来 |
[1:40:10] | Go on. | 来啊 |
[1:40:13] | Go on. | 快点 |
[1:40:27] | I remember your fucking wife. | 我记得你那个骚逼老婆 |
[1:40:30] | I remember fucking your wife. | 我记得操你老婆的骚逼 |
[1:40:35] | You’re too weak. | 你太软弱了 |
[1:40:37] | Too fucking weak, you know. | 你太他妈软弱了 |
[1:40:40] | You’re too weak to do anything about it. | 你这么软弱 你他妈能干什么 |
[1:40:46] | Son of a bitch! | 妈的 |
[1:44:59] | Edward. | 爱德华 |
[1:45:23] | 爱德华·谢菲尔德 | |
[1:45:23] | 新邮件提醒 | |
[1:45:28] | 亲爱的苏珊 告诉我时间地点 爱德华 | |
[1:48:00] | Right this way, sir. | 这边请 先生 |