时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Packed your favorite — strawberries. | 装了你的最爱 草莓 |
[00:06] | Mom, strawberries aren’t my favorite fruit anymore. | 妈 草莓不再是我最爱的水果 |
[00:08] | Since when? | 从何时开始的 |
[00:10] | Since I had the pleasure of tasting a tangelo. | 从我尝了桔柚开始 |
[00:13] | Now my top five fruits are, in order, | 我最爱的五种水果 依次是 |
[00:15] | tangelos, guava, tomatoes — | 桔柚 番石榴 番茄 |
[00:17] | they’re a fruit, Google it — | 这是水果 上网查过了 |
[00:19] | kiwi, and pluots. | 奇异果和杏李 |
[00:22] | Got to love Westport. | 怎能不爱西港 |
[00:23] | The closest I got to fresh fruit as a kid | 我小时候最接近新鲜水果的 |
[00:25] | was wild cherry cough drops. | 是野樱桃止咳糖浆 |
[00:32] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[00:33] | Principal Ablin’s gonna ask me | 阿布林校长会让我 |
[00:35] | to chaperone another one of Anna-Kat’s class field trips! | 做安娜凯特班校外考察的监护人 |
[00:38] | Katie, I need to speak to you | 凯蒂 我要和你谈谈 |
[00:41] | about the field trip tomorrow. | 明天校外考察的事 |
[00:46] | I got to come up with an excuse. | 我得想出借口 |
[00:48] | What have I used in the past? | 我过去用了什么借口 |
[00:49] | I’ve done root canal. I’ve done malaria twice. | 牙根管一次 疟疾两次 |
[00:51] | I had my hip replaced at a very young age. | 这么年轻就换了髂骨 |
[00:53] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[00:54] | I actually have a legitimate excuse | 我真的有了合理理由 |
[00:56] | for not going on the field trip! | 不用去参加校外考察 |
[00:57] | Katie, I was wondering if you w– | 凯蒂 不知道你能否 |
[00:59] | I can’t chaperone the field trip! | 我不能去做监护人 |
[01:01] | I have a job! | 我有工作 |
[01:02] | Ha! In your face! | 要你好看 |
[01:04] | Why is it in my face? | 为什么要我好看 |
[01:05] | I don’t know. You figure it out. You’re the educator. | 我不知道 你自己想 你是教育工作者 |
[01:20] | Long day at work? | 今天工作很累吗 |
[01:21] | Long month at work. | 这个月工作都很累 |
[01:23] | I have been working overtime | 我一直在加班 |
[01:25] | planning the Founder’s Day Fair. | 策划国父日集市 |
[01:27] | – What’s that? – It is the fair in three weeks | -是什么 -三周后的集市 |
[01:30] | that celebrates the founding fathers of Westport. | 纪念西港的开国者 |
[01:32] | All I know is, I ordered a gluten-free funnel cake today, | 我只知道 我今天订了无谷蛋白的漏斗蛋糕 |
[01:35] | and part of me died. | 我的一部分已经死去 |
[01:37] | I could really use a big-time pony play session | 我现在很需要和你好好 |
[01:39] | with you right now. | 玩玩小马 |
[01:40] | Okay. Choose your filly. | 好 选择你的小马 |
[01:42] | Where’s Sir Sparkles? | 火花阁下在哪里 |
[01:45] | He died last month saving Sassy Sadie | 他上个月死了 为了救活泼莎蒂 |
[01:47] | from drowning in the toilet. | 不要淹死在马桶里 |
[01:48] | I begged him to learn how to swim. | 我求他学会游泳 |
[01:50] | I don’t recognize most of these ponies. | 这些马我大多都不认识 |
[01:53] | I’ve gotten a lot of new ones lately. | 最近有不少新的 |
[01:55] | Here’s my favorite — Major Cuddles! | 这是我的最爱 抱抱少校 |
[01:58] | Major isn’t just his rank, | 少校不仅是他的军衔 |
[02:00] | but also how I describe his hugs, | 也是我对他拥抱的形容词 |
[02:02] | because even though he’s military, | 尽管他是军人 |
[02:04] | he’s not emotionally distant. | 他并不冷漠 |
[02:06] | Anna-Kat, I’m sorry | 安娜凯特 抱歉 |
[02:08] | that I’ve been working nights and weekends | 我一直晚上加班 周末加班 |
[02:10] | and haven’t been able to play with you as much. | 没有像以前那样和你玩 |
[02:12] | It’s okay, Mom. I know you’re busy. | 没事 妈 我知道你很忙 |
[02:14] | I actually don’t expect you to be around, | 我并没有指望你会陪我 |
[02:16] | so I just assume you won’t be. | 所以我想你不会陪 |
[02:18] | And the new number-one thing a mother never wants to hear | 当妈最不愿意听到的 |
[02:20] | is…what Anna-Kat just said. | 就是安娜凯特刚刚说的 |
[02:23] | Till Oliver says, “We’re putting you in a home. | 直到奥利弗说 送你去养老院 |
[02:25] | No cable.” | 没有有线电视 |
[02:28] | Did you know Sir Sparkles died? | 你知道火花阁下死了吗 |
[02:31] | Oh, yeah. That was a rough one. | 是 挺难受的 |
[02:32] | He didn’t have a will. | 他没有遗嘱 |
[02:34] | His colts are still fighting over his estate. | 他的小马们还在争他的遗产 |
[02:35] | I used to know everything going on with her. | 我以前知道她的所有事 |
[02:38] | I feel so disconnected. | 我觉得和她疏远了 |
[02:39] | Don’t be so hard on yourself. | 别对自己太苛责 |
[02:41] | I bet you know all the pony names. | 我打赌你知道所有小马的名字 |
[02:42] | Of course I do. I’m a good parent. | 当然 我是好家长 |
[02:45] | …married to another good parent. | 娶了另一个好家长 |
[02:48] | So, here we are — | 所以我们是 |
[02:50] | two good parents. | 两个好家长 |
[02:52] | I’m just having a hard time with the work/life balance thing. | 我只是很难平衡生活和工作 |
[02:54] | Look, we’re lucky I can adjust my schedule | 我们很幸运我可以调整工作时间 |
[02:56] | and work out of the house more and be with the kids. | 多在家陪着孩子 |
[02:58] | When one of us is busy, the other can pick up the slack. | 一人忙时 另一个可以顶上 |
[03:00] | We’re a team. | 我们是一个团队 |
[03:01] | I know, but I still feel bad. | 我知道 但我依然难受 |
[03:03] | Anna-Kat is getting older, | 安娜凯特越来越大 |
[03:04] | and I don’t want our relationship to become | 我不希望我和她的关系变成 |
[03:07] | like my relationship with Taylor. | 我和泰勒那样 |
[03:08] | What’s wrong with that? | 你和泰勒有什么问题 |
[03:10] | Taylor, how you doing, honey? | 泰勒 你好吗 亲爱的 |
[03:11] | Get off my back, man! | 别烦我 |
[03:14] | Well, if you want to spend more time with Anna-Kat, | 如果你想多和安娜凯特在一起 |
[03:16] | maybe you should chaperone the field trip instead of me. | 也许你应该代替我去做校外考察的监护人 |
[03:18] | You’re chaperoning? | 你做监护人 |
[03:19] | Yeah, Ablin called and asked me to go. | 阿布林打来让我去 |
[03:20] | Well, look at you — | 瞧你 |
[03:24] | knowing pony names, chaperoning field trips. | 知道小马的名字 做校外考察的监护人 |
[03:27] | Part of the problem is, you’re too nice of a dad. | 问题是你这个爸爸太好了 |
[03:29] | You need to be worse. | 你要差劲一点 |
[03:30] | When it comes to parenting, | 说到做父母 |
[03:31] | I don’t go up to you — you come down to me. | 我不想向你学习 你要降到我这个层次 |
[03:33] | Why do I always have to come down to you? | 为什么我总是得降到你这个层次 |
[03:34] | I don’t do self-improvement. | 我不会进步 |
[03:36] | You knew that when you married me, bro. | 你娶我的时候就知道了 兄弟 |
[03:43] | I don’t feel well. | 我不舒服 |
[03:45] | Yeah, right! Go get dressed. | 是啊 去换衣服 |
[03:47] | I’m being serious! | 我是认真的 |
[03:48] | I’ve been throwing up all night. | 我吐了一晚 |
[03:49] | Why don’t you ever believe me? | 你为什么不相信我 |
[03:51] | ‘Cause you always fake being sick. | 因为你总是装病 |
[03:53] | You’re thinking of Mom and malaria. | 你想到的是妈妈和疟疾 |
[03:54] | I do do that. | 的确 |
[03:55] | I swear — I’m really sick. | 我发誓 我真的病了 |
[03:58] | Trip is going to Thunder Park for senior ditch day, | 特里普要参加高四的逃学日去响雷公园 |
[04:00] | and I want to go. | 我想去 |
[04:01] | So fake being sick. | 那就装病 |
[04:02] | I fake being sick way too many times. | 我装病太多次了 |
[04:04] | Unless I barf up some arthritis… | 除非我吐出关节炎 |
[04:05] | – That’s not a thing. – …then Mom and Dad won’t buy it. | -没这回事 -否则爸妈不会相信的 |
[04:07] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[04:11] | They might not buy you being sick, | 他们可能不信你病了 |
[04:13] | but they will if we both are sick. | 但如果我们都病了他们就会信 |
[04:15] | Wait — you’re sick? | 慢着 你病了 |
[04:16] | That’s great! Then you can get me sick! | 太好了 你可以传染给我 |
[04:17] | Quick — sneeze in my mouth. | 快 在我嘴里打喷嚏 |
[04:19] | No! | 不 |
[04:19] | I’ll also fake being sick. | 我也会装病 |
[04:23] | They’ll never think we’re both lying. | 他们想不到我们会一起说谎 |
[04:24] | But if I do this for you, | 但如果我帮你 |
[04:26] | you guys need to take me and Cooper to Thunder Park. | 你们要带我和库珀去响雷公园 |
[04:28] | Fine. | 好 |
[04:29] | What’s the plan? | 有什么计划 |
[04:33] | I’ve been throwing up all night. | 我吐了一晚 |
[04:34] | Oh, no. Taylor, too. | 不 泰勒也是 |
[04:36] | Geez, if they’re both sick, | 如果他们都病了 |
[04:37] | then maybe Taylor is not lying after all. | 也许泰勒没说谎 |
[04:39] | Maybe they have food poisoning. | 也许他们食物中毒了 |
[04:41] | Just follow my lead. | 配合一下 |
[04:43] | Hey, Mom? | 妈 |
[04:44] | Can I have this yogurt smoothie | 我能喝冰箱里的 |
[04:45] | I found in the fridge? | 酸奶果昔吗 |
[04:47] | Sure. | 好 |
[04:48] | Great. It looks delicious. | 很好 很好吃的样子 |
[04:50] | Hey, Taylor, you want to share | 泰勒 你要分享 |
[04:51] | this yogurt smoothie I found in the fridge? | 我在冰箱里找到的酸奶果昔吗 |
[04:53] | It looks delicious. | 很好吃的样子 |
[04:54] | Sure. It looks delicious. | 好 很好吃的样子 |
[04:58] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[04:59] | It’s expired. | 过期了 |
[05:00] | Oh, who cares? | 谁在乎 |
[05:01] | Mom always said it’s okay to eat expired food | 妈总是说吃过期的东西不要紧 |
[05:03] | if it’s in the two-week buffer zone. | 只要还在过期两周的缓冲区内 |
[05:06] | Oh, well. Bottoms up. | 好 喝了 |
[05:08] | You guys are total idiots for drinking that expired smoothie. | 你们喝过期果昔真是太傻了 |
[05:11] | But it was in the buffer zone! | 但在缓冲区 |
[05:12] | – Did you smell it? – No. | -你闻了吗 -没有 |
[05:14] | Everyone knows you got to smell it | 所有人都知道如果在缓冲区 |
[05:15] | if it’s in the buffer zone. | 得先闻闻 |
[05:17] | That is buffer zone 101. | 这是缓冲区入门 |
[05:19] | Back to bed. No school for you two today. | 回床上去 今天你们不上学了 |
[05:20] | I’m sorry I can’t stay and take care of them. | 抱歉我不能留下照顾他们 |
[05:22] | I have to go on Anna-Kat’s field trip. | 我得参加安娜凯特的校外考察 |
[05:24] | Oh, don’t worry, Dad. | 别担心 爸 |
[05:25] | – Oliver and I can take care of each other. – That’s sweet. | -奥利弗和我可以彼此照顾 -太好了 |
[05:27] | Stop being the nice parent. You’re making me look bad. | 别再做好爸爸 显得我是坏妈妈 |
[05:29] | You could try being the nice parent. | 你也可以试着做好妈妈 |
[05:30] | We can’t change it up now, Greg. | 现在变不了了 格雷格 |
[05:32] | We are in this way too deep. | 我们这样太多年了 |
[05:35] | I need some advice on what to do with Anna-Kat. | 安娜凯特的事我需要建议 |
[05:39] | I don’t have time to do the fun stuff | 因为工作 我没有时间 |
[05:40] | that we usually do together because of work. | 陪她玩好玩的东西 |
[05:42] | Oh. I can totally relate to that. | 我完全理解 |
[05:44] | – Really? – That’s not possible. | -真的 -这不可能 |
[05:46] | Recently, I started spending | 最近 我多花了些时间 |
[05:48] | more time at home with the kids, | 在家陪孩子 |
[05:49] | but then I felt like I was missing out | 然后我觉得我错过了 |
[05:51] | on all this fun stuff at the country club. | 乡村俱乐部那些好玩的东西 |
[05:53] | I felt bad for neglecting the club, | 我为忽视俱乐部而内疚 |
[05:54] | so I started spending less time at home. | 所以我在家的时间少了 |
[05:59] | Katie, if you want to spend time with your kids, | 凯蒂 如果你想多陪孩子 |
[06:00] | then sometimes that means doing things with them | 有时候这就意味着你要和他们一起 |
[06:02] | that you don’t want to do — like chaperoning. | 做你不想做的事 比如说做监护人 |
[06:04] | But I already did that last year. | 但我去年做过了 |
[06:06] | Yeah, well, it’s kind of like the mammogram of parenting. | 是 乳房X光照片也是一年一照 |
[06:09] | Ugh. Just another way they put the squeeze on us! | 这是他们压榨我们的另一方式 |
[06:12] | I don’t want to chaperone again. | 我不想再做监护人 |
[06:14] | It was just a lot of me saying, | 我总是在说 |
[06:15] | “Don’t wander off! Stay together! | 别走散了 走在一起 |
[06:17] | Don’t climb on that!” | 别爬那个 |
[06:18] | “Don’t tell your mom I hit you.” | 别告诉你妈我打了你 |
[06:19] | But I did have fun with Anna-Kat. | 但我和安娜凯特玩得很开心 |
[06:21] | We sang songs on the bus, and we made up this game | 我们在校车上唱歌 还发明了一种游戏 |
[06:24] | where we pretended not to know anything | 我们假装什么都不知道 |
[06:25] | because it was our first day on Earth. | 因为我们第一天来地球 |
[06:27] | Example, please. | 请举个例子 |
[06:29] | “What is this mysterious brown substance?” | 这个神秘的棕色物质是什么 |
[06:31] | Yeah, I don’t care anymore. | 我不在乎了 |
[06:33] | Katie, there’s no reason why you can’t go | 凯蒂 你没理由不去 |
[06:34] | on that field trip today and reconnect with Anna-Kat. | 参加校外考察 和安娜凯特增进感情 |
[06:37] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[06:38] | I’m gonna do it. | 我得去 |
[06:39] | Great. When do they leave? | 太好了 他们何时出发 |
[06:41] | 10 minutes. | 十分钟后 |
[06:43] | Damn! I got to go. | 见鬼 我得走了 |
[06:46] | You didn’t really hit a kid on a field trip, did you? | 你不是真的在校外考察时打了孩子吧 |
[06:48] | Your son didn’t tell you? | 你儿子没告诉你吗 |
[06:50] | Damn, you’re a good mom! You didn’t raise a narc! | 你是个好妈妈 你没养一个爱打小报告的孩子 |
[06:59] | All right, kids. | 好了 孩子们 |
[07:00] | Everyone take your seats. We’re leaving. | 大家坐好 我们要出发了 |
[07:18] | Good morning, room 5! | 早上好 5号房间 |
[07:20] | My name is Katie Otto, Anna-Kat’s mom, | 我是凯蒂·奥图 安娜凯特的妈妈 |
[07:22] | and I am here to chaperone your field trip | 我做监护人 陪你们去考德威尔农场 |
[07:24] | to Caldwell Farms. | 做校外考察 |
[07:26] | Katie, what are you doing here? | 凯蒂 你来做什么 |
[07:27] | I think my announcement one second ago | 我一秒前的宣告 |
[07:28] | was pretty clear about that. | 已经说的很清楚了 |
[07:30] | Yeah, but I took the day off from work to — | 但我今天没去上班 |
[07:38] | What are you doing here? I thought you had a job. | 你怎么来了 你不是有工作吗 |
[07:40] | I do have a job. | 我有工作 |
[07:41] | And I took a day off from that job | 我今天不去做那份工作 |
[07:43] | to do an even more important job — | 来做更重要的工作 |
[07:44] | to connect with my daughter. | 和我女儿增进感情 |
[07:46] | In your face. | 要你好看 |
[07:48] | I will not have that in my face again. | 我不会允许你要我好看 |
[07:52] | All right, let’s get this field trip started | 我们来唱巴士歌 开始我们的 |
[07:54] | with a little bus song. | 校外考察 |
[07:57] | ♪ Hey, Mickey, you’re so fine ♪ | 米奇 你真棒 |
[07:58] | ♪ You’re so fine, you blow my mind ♪ | 你真棒 让我大开眼界 |
[07:59] | ♪ Hey, Mickey ♪ | 米奇 |
[08:01] | ♪ Hey, Mickey ♪ | 米奇 |
[08:02] | Come on, Anna-Kat! | 来吧 安娜凯特 |
[08:03] | What are you doing? | 你做什么 |
[08:04] | What is a bus ride without a sing-along? | 坐大巴不唱歌怎么行 |
[08:06] | Come on, everybody! | 来吧 各位 |
[08:08] | ♪ Hey, Mickey, you’re so — ♪ | 米奇 你真 |
[08:09] | ♪ Oh, Mickey, you’re so fine ♪ | 米奇 你真棒 |
[08:10] | ♪ You’re the finest in my mind ♪ | 你是我心目中最棒的 |
[08:12] | ♪ Hey, Mickey ♪ | 米奇 |
[08:13] | Hey, Mickey! | 米奇 |
[08:15] | Dude! What are you doing? | 兄弟 你做什么 |
[08:17] | Mom always said to dance like no one’s watching and… | 我妈总是说要像没人看一样去跳舞 |
[08:20] | to sleep like nobody’s watching. | 没人看一样去睡觉 |
[08:23] | I had trouble sleeping. | 我失眠 |
[08:24] | I thought people were watching me. | 我以为有人看着我 |
[08:25] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:26] | Ablin ruined everything. | 全被阿布林毁了 |
[08:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:30] | Mother always said that, too. | 我妈也总是这样说 |
[08:35] | The smoothie plan worked perfectly. | 果昔计划非常完美 |
[08:36] | Sometimes I think about using my powers for good, | 有时候我想用我的力量去做好事 |
[08:38] | and then I do stuff like this and I think… | 然后我做这样的事情 我会想 |
[08:40] | Nah. | 算了 |
[08:42] | So, you drank expired yogurt and it didn’t make you sick? | 你喝了过期酸奶却没有生病 |
[08:44] | How’d you pull that off? | 你怎么办到的 |
[08:45] | It wasn’t really expired. | 没有真的过期 |
[08:47] | So how’d you get sick? | 那你怎么生病了 |
[08:48] | We faked it. | 我们假装的 |
[08:52] | You don’t need to understand the plan for it to work. | 你不用理解计划怎么管用的 |
[08:55] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[08:56] | Cooper, how’d you get out of school today? | 库珀 你今天怎么没上学 |
[08:58] | Oh, I don’t really have to worry about stuff like that. | 我不用担心这个 |
[09:06] | You get a boat! | 给你一条船 |
[09:07] | You get a boat! | 给你一条船 |
[09:08] | And you get a boat! | 给你一条船 |
[09:14] | Oh, no. Dad’s home. | 不好 爸回来了 |
[09:16] | He’s supposed to be on Anna-Kat’s field trip! | 他应该去参加安娜凯特的校外考察 |
[09:17] | – Guys, go hide. – Why? Then I won’t get to see your dad. | -藏起来 -为什么 那样我就见不到你爸 |
[09:19] | That’s the point. | 就是要你见不到 |
[09:22] | You don’t need to understand the plan for it to work. | 你不用理解计划怎么管用的 |
[09:25] | Let’s vamanos, compadre. | 我们走 朋友 |
[09:27] | Come on. We got to make ourselves look sick again. | 快 我们得装出病的样子 |
[09:39] | Hey, guys. | 孩子们 |
[09:40] | I’m not going on Anna-Kat’s field trip anymore, | 我不去安娜凯特的校外考察了 |
[09:42] | so I came home to see how you’re doing. | 所以我回家看看你们怎么了 |
[09:43] | I still feel sick. | 我还是不舒服 |
[09:45] | I feel like Taylor reads — terrible. | 我的感觉和泰勒一样 可怕 |
[09:48] | Oh, no. Sounds like you’re getting worse. | 不 听起来你们更严重了 |
[09:49] | I better stay here and take care of you guys. | 我最好留下来照顾你们 |
[09:51] | Y-You shouldn’t stay home just because we’re sick. | 我们病了不代表你要留在家 |
[09:54] | Why not grab some quality Greg time? | 不如去过一下优质的格雷格时光 |
[09:56] | Yeah, go catch a movie. | 对 去看电影 |
[09:58] | There’s two Ruth Bader Ginsburg films out. | 现在有两部大法官金斯伯格的电影 |
[10:00] | She’s your celebrity hall pass, for God’s sake. | 她是你的名人幻想床伴 |
[10:02] | I’m happy to take care of you two. | 我很乐意照顾你们 |
[10:04] | I’m gonna make you some of my mother’s famous chicken soup. | 我会给你们做我母亲著名的鸡汤 |
[10:06] | Do you know what the secret ingredient is? | 你们知道秘密食材是什么吗 |
[10:07] | Is it love? | 是爱吗 |
[10:10] | No. It’s — | 不 是 |
[10:12] | I don’t want to tell you anymore. | 我不想告诉你们 |
[10:17] | Now instead of ditch day, | 现在不能逃学出去玩 |
[10:18] | we have to stay home and pretend to be sick. | 我们必须待在家装病 |
[10:20] | Yeah, I know. I was here, too. | 我知道 我也在场 |
[10:26] | Don’t wander off. Stay together. | 别走散 走在一起 |
[10:28] | Don’t climb on that! | 别爬那个 |
[10:31] | Caldwell Farms is a fully functional | 考德威尔农场是功能齐全的 |
[10:34] | fruit and animal farm. | 水果动物农场 |
[10:36] | But not an “Animal Farm” | 但不是《动物农场》 |
[10:38] | like George Orwell’s allegorical novella | 不是乔治·奥威尔写的讽刺小说 |
[10:41] | that criticized the rhetoric of the Russian Revolution. | 批评俄国革命的言论 |
[10:47] | Always funny. Always. | 一直都这么好笑 一直都是 |
[10:50] | I’m also proud to point out | 我也骄傲地指出 |
[10:52] | Caldwell Farms’ newest edition — | 考德威尔农场最新版本 |
[10:55] | this gorgeous gazebo | 这座美丽的凉亭 |
[10:58] | built by none other than your Principal Ablin. | 建造者正是你们的阿布林校长 |
[11:03] | Why would you build them a gazebo? | 你为什么为他们建造凉亭 |
[11:05] | Because I love it here, | 因为我爱这里 |
[11:06] | and I hope to be buried under it someday. | 希望我以后被埋在下面 |
[11:08] | So in your face. | 要你好看 |
[11:10] | Well, my face is a shield, | 我脸皮很厚 |
[11:12] | so it bounces off and hits your face twice as hard! | 所以在我脸上弹了弹 两倍重的弹回你脸上 |
[11:14] | Double face! | 双倍要你好看 |
[11:15] | Double face? | 双倍要你好看 |
[11:16] | That’s the worst of all faces. | 这是最差劲的要你好看 |
[11:18] | Uh, now, before we move on to the petting zoo, | 在我们去宠物动物园之前 |
[11:21] | does anyone have any questions? | 有人有问题吗 |
[11:23] | Yes. | 说 |
[11:26] | What are those things behind you? | 你后面是什么东西 |
[11:32] | You mean the apples? | 你是指苹果吗 |
[11:33] | Ooh! Apples! | 苹果 |
[11:35] | Very interesting. | 非常有趣 |
[11:37] | What do they do? | 它们是做什么的 |
[11:39] | They just… | 它们只是 |
[11:41] | They’re apples! | 它们是苹果 |
[11:43] | Mom, no. Don’t play First Day on Earth. | 妈 别玩第一天到地球 |
[11:45] | Let’s just go to the petting zoo. | 我们去宠物动物园 |
[11:46] | One second. | 稍等 |
[11:47] | Gerald, so, these apples, | 杰拉尔德 这些苹果 |
[11:50] | where are their parents? | 它们的父母呢 |
[11:52] | Well, I suppose… | 我想 |
[11:55] | in a way, that’s me. | 在某种程度上是我 |
[11:57] | Mom, please stop! | 妈 请你停下 |
[12:00] | Does your mom really not know what apples are? | 你妈真是不知道苹果是什么吗 |
[12:03] | She’s just playing this dumb game | 她只是在玩愚蠢的游戏 |
[12:04] | that she thinks is funny | 她以为好笑 |
[12:06] | but is definitely not funny. | 但绝对不好笑 |
[12:13] | Anna-Kat, what is wrong?! | 安娜凯特 你怎么了 |
[12:15] | Katie? | 凯蒂 |
[12:16] | See, you eat it. | 看 这是吃的 |
[12:19] | I know what a damn apple is, Ablin. | 我知道苹果是什么 阿布林 |
[12:22] | You are gonna be buried under that gazebo | 你会比你想象中更早 |
[12:23] | sooner than you think. | 被埋在那个凉亭下 |
[12:27] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[12:29] | I just got off the phone with an old college friend | 我刚打给大学的老朋友 |
[12:31] | who works in infectious diseases at the Mayo Clinic. | 他在梅约诊所治疗传染性疾病 |
[12:34] | He said that food poisoning from dairy products | 他说奶制品的食品中毒 |
[12:36] | is very serious. | 非常严重 |
[12:37] | I think it’s out of our systems. | 我觉得已经排出去了 |
[12:38] | It’s not. | 没有 |
[12:39] | But it will be. | 但会排出去的 |
[12:40] | My friend gave very specific instructions | 我朋友给了明确指导 |
[12:42] | on how to flush the toxins from your bodies. | 怎么帮你们排毒 |
[12:44] | We’re gonna sweat it out. | 通过流汗 |
[12:50] | How long do we have to stay in here like this? | 我们得这样在这里多久 |
[12:52] | Just an hour. | 一小时 |
[12:53] | An hour?! No way! | 一小时 不可能 |
[12:55] | I look like I’ve been Chaka Khanned! | 我看起来像被夏卡康了 |
[12:57] | You know who Chaka Khan is? | 你知道谁是夏卡康 |
[12:58] | Oh. That’s a person? | 是个人吗 |
[13:00] | I thought it meant being electrocuted. | 我以为是表示被电死 |
[13:02] | Stay here. I’ll be back to check on you in an hour. | 待在这里 我一小时后来看你们 |
[13:06] | This sucks! | 太差劲了 |
[13:08] | I hate being sick! | 我讨厌生病 |
[13:09] | You’re not really sick. | 你没有真的生病 |
[13:11] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[13:16] | – Hey. How’s the trip going? – Terrible. | -旅行怎么样 -糟透了 |
[13:17] | I need the nice parent’s perspective on the situation. | 我需要好爸爸的建议 |
[13:20] | I have been trying to have fun with Anna-Kat all day, | 我一整天都想和安娜凯特开心地玩 |
[13:23] | but she keeps shutting me down. | 但她一直拒绝我 |
[13:24] | I’ve been doing our greatest hits — | 我一直在做我们最爱的活动 |
[13:26] | sang songs, First Day on Earth. | 唱歌 第一天到地球 |
[13:28] | Maybe you’re trying too hard. Just be yourself. | 也许你太强求了 做你自己就行 |
[13:31] | If I were myself, I wouldn’t be on this field trip. | 如果做我自己 我根本不会来 |
[13:33] | It’s Anna-Kat. You know what she likes — | 她是安娜凯特 你知道她喜欢什么 |
[13:35] | true crime fiction, the wrath of Mother Nature, | 犯罪小说 大自然母亲的愤怒 |
[13:37] | YouTube videos of sleeping bears falling out of trees. | 睡着的熊掉下树的网上视频 |
[13:40] | And ponies. | 还有小马 |
[13:42] | Maybe I’m not trying too hard, | 也许我不是太强求 |
[13:44] | but, actually, I’m not trying hard enough. | 而是强求的还不够 |
[13:47] | So the opposite of what I just said? | 所以和我刚说的相反 |
[13:49] | I use you as a sounding board, Greg. | 我当你是回声板 格雷格 |
[13:50] | I don’t come to you for answers. | 我不是要你提供答案 |
[13:53] | I’ll give you a Jolly Rancher | 你帮我和孩子增进感情 |
[13:55] | if you help me bond with my kid. | 我就给你水果糖 |
[13:58] | You’re mine now. | 现在你是我的了 |
[14:04] | Now, step two. | 第二步 |
[14:05] | You need to put this all over your faces and bodies. | 把这个涂到脸上和身体上 |
[14:07] | – What is that? – It’s a homemade salve | -这是什么 -这是自制药膏 |
[14:09] | of mustard, turmeric, and garlic. | 有芥末 姜黄 大蒜 |
[14:11] | Now that the toxins are out, | 现在毒素出来了 |
[14:12] | you need to put this in your pores immediately. | 你们要马上把这个涂到毛孔上 |
[14:14] | That’s not necessary, Dad. We’re feeling much better. | 没这必要 爸 我们好多了 |
[14:16] | – Do you guys know what alkaline-hepatitis-12 is? – No. | -你们知道碱性肝炎12吗 -不知道 |
[14:19] | Well, you can get it if you don’t do this. | 你们不这样做就会得 |
[14:29] | When you’re done putting it on, get back in the bathroom. | 涂好后回到浴室 |
[14:33] | Okay, now you have to let the heat | 现在要用高温 |
[14:34] | melt it into your pores. | 把这些融进毛孔 |
[14:36] | I’ll be back in an hour. | 我一小时后回来 |
[14:42] | We’re missing a lot of fun. | 我们错过了好玩的 |
[14:44] | Pictures can be deceiving. | 照片可以骗人 |
[14:45] | There’s a video. | 还有视频 |
[14:47] | This is the best time of my life! | 这是我一生中最开心的时候 |
[14:48] | It’s just one person. | 只是一个人 |
[14:50] | We’re all having the best time of our lives! | 这是我们一生中最开心的时候 |
[14:56] | Hey, Anna-Kat, look who I just found! | 安娜凯特 看我找到什么 |
[14:59] | It is Major Cuddles! | 是抱抱少校 |
[15:01] | And he has come to life! | 他活过来了 |
[15:04] | Mom, no. | 妈 不要 |
[15:05] | Playing with toy ponies is one thing, | 和玩具小马玩是一回事 |
[15:07] | but playing with real-life ponies | 但和真正的小马玩 |
[15:10] | is even better. | 会更好 |
[15:11] | You still play with toy ponies? | 你还在玩玩具小马 |
[15:14] | No. | 没有 |
[15:15] | Ponies are for babies. | 小马是给宝宝玩的 |
[15:17] | Ohh! Mrs. Otto. | 奥图太太 |
[15:19] | Please put Beverly back! | 请把贝弗利放回去 |
[15:22] | She spooks easily | 它很容易受惊吓 |
[15:23] | a-and needs the structure of her corral. | 需要被关在畜栏里 |
[15:25] | I don’t know who Beverly is. | 我不知道贝弗利是谁 |
[15:27] | This is Major Cuddles. | 这是抱抱少校 |
[15:29] | Do you and your friends want to pet Major Cuddles? | 你和你的朋友们想拍拍抱抱少校吗 |
[15:35] | Can you stop? Please. | 你能停下吗 求你了 |
[15:37] | Come on, Anna-Kat. | 别这样 安娜凯特 |
[15:38] | I took the day off to hang out with you. | 我今天没上班是为了陪你 |
[15:40] | Can we talk about this later? | 我们能稍后再说这个吗 |
[15:42] | Why can’t we talk about it now? | 为什么不能现在说 |
[15:43] | Because you’re ruining the field trip. | 因为你毁了校外考察 |
[15:45] | I am not ruining the field trip. | 我没有毁了校外考察 |
[15:47] | Am I, Major Cuddles? | 对吧 抱抱少校 |
[15:54] | My gazebo! | 我的凉亭 |
[15:56] | Beverly! | 贝弗利 |
[15:58] | Okay. Now I’m ruining the field trip. | 好吧 现在我毁了校外考察 |
[16:03] | Beverly! Come back here, girl! | 贝弗利 回来 姑娘 |
[16:04] | Beverly, please come home! | 贝弗利 请回家 |
[16:06] | Maybe all of this yelling is scaring her. | 也许我们大叫吓着它了 |
[16:09] | We should ease up for a sec. | 我们应该安静一下 |
[16:10] | That’s good advice for you, too. | 你也应该安静一下 |
[16:14] | That is not fair. | 这不公平 |
[16:16] | You know, the only reason that I came on this field trip | 我来参加校外考察的唯一原因 |
[16:19] | was because I felt bad about working a lot lately | 是因为我内疚最近总是加班 |
[16:21] | and not spending enough time with you. | 没有花太多时间陪你 |
[16:23] | You’re just trying to force having fun with me. | 你只想强迫和我一起玩得开心 |
[16:25] | It is not forced. | 不是强迫 |
[16:27] | I am just trying to connect by doing things you like. | 我只是做你喜欢的事和你增进感情 |
[16:29] | First Day on Earth, singing “Mickey” — | 第一天到地球 唱《米奇》 |
[16:32] | I don’t like those things anymore. | 我不喜欢这些了 |
[16:34] | Well, what about ponies? | 那么小马呢 |
[16:36] | You were just playing with your ponies yesterday at home. | 你昨天才在家玩小马 |
[16:38] | Yeah — at home. | 对 在家 |
[16:40] | I don’t need my friends knowing I still play with ponies. | 我不需要朋友们知道我还在玩小马 |
[16:43] | Can’t you see how that can be embarrassing for me? | 你没看出来我会多尴尬吗 |
[16:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:49] | Mom, I’ve changed. I like different stuff now. | 妈 我变了 现在我喜欢不同的东西 |
[16:52] | I have new friends, | 我有新朋友 |
[16:53] | and I just want to be like everyone else. | 我想和其他人一样 |
[16:58] | It’s almost time to go. | 差不多快走了 |
[17:01] | I’m gonna go get on the bus. | 我上车了 |
[17:11] | Well, we found Beverly. | 我们找到了贝弗利 |
[17:13] | She’s back in her corral, | 它回到了畜栏 |
[17:14] | sleeping under four weighted blankets. | 睡在四层加重毯子下 |
[17:16] | Man. I blinked for a second, and she changed on me. | 天啊 我才一眨眼 她就在我面前变了 |
[17:20] | No matter how many times it happens, | 无论发生多少次 |
[17:23] | I’m never ready for it. | 我永远不会准备好 |
[17:24] | I know what you mean. | 我明白 |
[17:26] | I wasn’t ready to lose my gazebo, but… | 我没准备好失去我的凉亭 但是 |
[17:29] | here I am. | 我失去了 |
[17:33] | I’ll get you for this, Katie Otto. | 我会报复你的 凯蒂·奥图 |
[17:38] | Okay, that’s enough of that. | 好了 够了 |
[17:40] | Get me in the shower immediately! | 马上让我洗澡 |
[17:42] | Hang on. There’s one last thing you need to do. | 慢着 还要做一件事 |
[17:44] | Put these in your ears. | 把这个放进耳朵 |
[17:45] | You have to be joking. | 开玩笑吧 |
[17:47] | I know, but in most of the world, | 我知道 但在世界上大多数地方 |
[17:48] | onions are used to treat all sorts of illnesses. | 会用洋葱来治疗各种疾病 |
[17:50] | This is quick — five minutes, and then you’re totally done. | 这个很快 五分钟就好了 |
[17:53] | What do the scallions do? | 大葱是做什么的 |
[17:55] | They make you look more ridiculous. | 让你们看起来很可笑 |
[17:57] | What are you doing? | 你做什么 |
[17:58] | After your mother threw me off the school bus, | 你妈把我赶下校车后 |
[18:00] | I came home to check on you guys. | 我回来看你们 |
[18:01] | I quickly found Trip and Cooper, | 我很快就找到特里普和库珀 |
[18:03] | who are for sure the worst hiders in the world. | 全世界最不会躲藏的两个人 |
[18:18] | When I asked them what they were doing there, | 我问他们来做什么 |
[18:19] | Cooper started giving me what was clearly an elaborate lie. | 库珀说的很明显是复杂的谎言 |
[18:23] | I made it clear unless he told me the truth, | 我说的很清楚 他不说实话 |
[18:25] | I’d tell your mother everything. | 我就把一切告诉你妈 |
[18:27] | He immediately spilled his guts. | 他马上招供了 |
[18:31] | When I asked Trip to confirm the story, | 我向特里普确认这件事 |
[18:33] | he said he couldn’t because he didn’t know what was going on. | 他没法说 因为他不知道怎么回事 |
[18:36] | If you guys ever lie to me again, | 如果你们再骗我 |
[18:38] | I will post this picture everywhere | 我会把这张照片贴得到处都是 |
[18:40] | so all your friends see it. | 让你们所有朋友看到 |
[18:42] | I’ll post it at the school library, at Izzo’s Hardware — | 我会贴在学校图书馆 五金店 |
[18:44] | It would just be easier to post it on the Internet. | 你发网上更简单 |
[18:46] | Why are you helping him? | 你为什么帮他 |
[18:48] | That was really messed up, Dad. | 这也太夸张了 爸 |
[18:50] | I thought you were the nice parent. | 我以为你是好爸爸 |
[18:51] | I am nice, but you took advantage of me, | 我是好人 但你们利用我 |
[18:53] | so the lesson is, never piss off the nice parent, | 所以教训就是 永远不要惹毛好家长 |
[18:56] | because if you do, you get punished 10 times harder. | 如果惹毛了 得到的惩罚会重十倍 |
[18:58] | You’ll also be happy to know | 你们也会很高兴得知 |
[18:59] | the stuff you rubbed all over yourself | 你们涂满全身的东西 |
[19:00] | turned out to be a darn good salad dressing. | 成为了不错的沙拉酱 |
[19:02] | Yeah, that really turns my day around. | 是啊 我今天高兴了 |
[19:14] | ♪ Oh, Mickey, you’re so fine ♪ | 米奇 你太棒了 |
[19:15] | ♪ You’re so fine, you blow my mind ♪ | 你太棒了 让我大开眼界 |
[19:17] | ♪ Hey, Mickey ♪ | 米奇 |
[19:18] | ♪ Hey, Mickey ♪ | 米奇 |
[19:20] | ♪ Oh, Mickey, you’re so fine ♪ | 米奇 你太棒了 |
[19:22] | ♪ You’re so fine, you blow my mind ♪ | 你太棒了 让我大开眼界 |
[19:23] | ♪ Hey, Mickey ♪ | 米奇 |
[19:25] | ♪ Hey, Mickey ♪ | 米奇 |
[19:29] | ♪ Oh, Mickey, what a pity, you don’t understand ♪ | 米奇 太可惜了 你不明白 |
[19:33] | ♪ You take me by the heart when you take me by the hand ♪ | 你牵着我的手时牵起了我的心 |
[19:36] | ♪ Oh, Mickey, you’re so pretty, you don’t understand ♪ | 米奇 你那么漂亮你不明白 |
[19:39] | It’s guys like you, Mickey! | 像你这样的男生 米奇 |
[19:42] | ♪ Oh, what you do, Mickey, do, Mickey ♪ | 你做什么 米奇 做什么 米奇 |
[19:44] | ♪ Don’t break my heart, Mickey ♪ | 别伤我的心 米奇 |
[19:48] | Thanks for throwing me a bone. | 谢谢你让我开心一下 |
[19:51] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[19:52] | And if you want to chaperone another field trip, | 如果你还想做校外考察的监护人 |
[19:54] | if you behave… | 如果你表现好 |
[19:56] | …I’d be okay with that. | 我没意见 |
[19:57] | That is so sweet. | 你真好 |
[19:59] | But I’ve been banned from all field trips. | 但我被禁止参加所有校外考察 |
[20:02] | Was that the point of the whole day? | 这不就是今天的重点吗 |
[20:04] | No. | 不 |
[20:05] | Just an awesome bonus. | 只是非常棒的额外好处 |
[20:10] | ♪ Oh, Mickey, you’re so fine ♪ | 米奇 你太棒了 |
[20:11] | ♪ You’re so fine, you blow my mind ♪ | 你太棒了 让我大开眼界 |
[20:13] | ♪ Hey, Mickey ♪ | 米奇 |
[20:14] | ♪ Hey, Mickey ♪ | 米奇 |
[20:17] | They totally fell for it. | 他们完全信了 |
[20:20] | You’re a real hard-ass today. | 你今天够厉害的 |
[20:21] | I know. It was really fun. | 我知道 太好玩了 |
[20:23] | What is going on around here? | 出什么事了 |
[20:24] | You’re mean. | 你刻薄 |
[20:26] | Anna-Kat has become a normal kid with friends. | 安娜凯特成了有朋友的普通孩子 |
[20:28] | Wait, let me check something. | 我看看 |
[20:30] | Taylor, how you doing, honey? | 泰勒 你好吗 亲爱的 |
[20:32] | Good! Doing homework! Love you so much! | 很好 在做作业 非常爱你 |
[20:35] | I have no idea what’s going on anymore. | 我完全不知道是怎么回事了 |
[20:42] | That’s weird.There’s nobody here. | 真奇怪 没人 |
[20:47] | In your face! | 要你好看 |