Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美式主妇(American Housewife)第3季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美式主妇(American Housewife)第3季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] So, does your family’s business 你们的家族生意
[00:03] only manufacture corrugated cardboard? 只是制造瓦楞纸板吗
[00:05] Or do they also make binder’s board, 还是说也制造书写纸板
[00:07] counterboard, solid bleached board — 衬用纸板 实心漂白纸板
[00:09] You Googled “Types of cardboard” Before this, didn’t you? 你之前在网上搜索了纸板类型对吗
[00:12] I make time for the things I care about. 我会对我在乎的事投入时间
[00:14] Same. That’s why I spent all day with you. 我也一样 所以我和你整天在一起
[00:17] I had a really nice time. 我很开心
[00:19] See you at school, Ollie. 学校见 小奥
[00:24] So, things are getting pretty serious, “Ollie.” 看来你们是认真的 小奥
[00:26] Call me that again and we start looking 再这样叫我 这周末起
[00:28] for retirement homes this weekend. 我们就开始找养老院
[00:29] But, yeah. She’s great. 对 她很好
[00:31] – Nice, smart — – And rich. -人好 聪明 -有钱
[00:34] Yeah, but they’re “Make their kids drive 对 但他们家是”让孩子们开
[00:35] old Mercedes to keep them grounded” Rich. 旧奔驰让他们接地气”式的有钱
[00:38] Not my favorite kind of rich, but I still like her. 不是我最爱的有钱 但我还是喜欢她
[00:41] Is all this stuff for Anna-Kat’s playdate this weekend? 这都是为安娜凯特周末的游戏约会准备的
[00:44] Yeah. These are popular girls. 对 那些是受欢迎的女孩
[00:45] They can make Anna-Kat. 她们可以成就安娜凯特
[00:47] This playdate has to be amazing. 这次游戏约会必须出色
[00:49] I’m sure they’re gonna have fun. 我相信她们会玩得很开心
[00:50] Fun isn’t enough. 开心是不够的
[00:52] It has to be the best playdate of their lives. 必须是她们人生中最棒的游戏约会
[00:55] I’m going to buy goodie bags. 我要买礼品袋
[00:56] It doesn’t matter how rich a kid is. 不管一个孩子多有钱
[00:58] You put 4 bucks of crap in a little bag, 在小袋子里放价值四块钱的垃圾
[01:00] they go nuts. 她们会发疯
[01:02] I know I’m grounded, but can I go to Trip’s game tomorrow? 我知道我被禁足了 但明天我能去看特里普的比赛吗
[01:05] I don’t know. Is Trip’s game tomorrow 我不知道 特里普明天的比赛
[01:06] two weeks in the future, 是两周后的未来
[01:07] where you’re not grounded anymore? 那时你已经不被禁足了吗
[01:09] No, you can’t go. 不 你不能去
[01:11] Why can’t you punish me when I have nothing going on? 你为什么不能在我没事的时候惩罚我
[01:13] You think I like doing this? 你以为我喜欢这样吗
[01:15] Well, I do like doing this. 我的确喜欢
[01:17] But I also have to. 但也是必须这样
[01:18] It’s my responsibility as a parent. 这是我当妈的责任
[01:20] You’ll understand someday. 有天你会明白
[01:22] Fine-ah! 好吧
[01:25] Why is she grounded? 为什么把她禁足
[01:27] Her back-talk is out of control. 她的顶嘴已经失控了
[01:29] Don’t forget to return your library books today. 别忘了今天把书还去图书馆
[01:32] You have your own bedroom! 你自己有卧室
[01:33] Why do you have to live up my ass?! 你为什么要死死盯着我
[01:36] It’s gonna be a hell of a weekend — 这个周末肯定够呛
[01:38] the kind that can destroy a parent. 会毁掉家长的那种
[01:40] But I’ve got it. 但我能行
[01:41] That’s why they pay me the big imaginary bucks. 所以他们付我大把的虚伪钞票
[01:47] Are you okay? You don’t look so hot. 你还好吗 看起来不太行
[01:48] I feel a little…off. 我有点不舒服
[01:51] I’ll be fine. 我没事的
[01:52] Have to be. 必须没事
[01:54] There’s nothing to worry about. 没什么好担心的
[01:58] You couldn’t throw up on the garbage disposal side? 你不能吐在垃圾处理器那边吗
[02:07] I’m sick. 我病了
[02:09] And I am in charge of Anna-Kat’s playdate tomorrow. 明天我要负责安娜凯特的游戏约会
[02:11] I don’t know what I’m gonna do. 我不知道怎么办
[02:13] So, ask Greg. 问格雷格
[02:14] He has a work thing. 他有工作
[02:15] You just let us know what you need. 有需要就告诉我们
[02:17] Oh, really? What do you guys have going on tomorrow? 是吗 你们明天有什么事
[02:20] Oh, um, well, we’re going to a — We’re — 那个 我们要去
[02:23] Guys, you there? 两位 听到吗
[02:26] Guys, I know the screen didn’t freeze. 我知道屏幕没有定格
[02:28] Everyone is moving around you. 你们周围的人都在动
[02:30] The waiter is filling your coffee. 服务生在给你们加咖啡
[02:33] Ugh, fine. 好吧
[02:34] I wouldn’t do it for you, either. 我也不会帮你们这个忙
[02:36] Bye, Katie. We love you. 拜拜 凯蒂 我们爱你
[02:38] Feel better! 好起来
[02:40] What whoa? 哇什么哇
[02:42] It’s none of your concern. 不关你的事
[02:43] You seem to be confusing me with someone you can say that to. 你似乎把我和你可以拒绝的人弄混了
[02:49] Gina Tuscadero? 吉娜·塔斯卡德罗
[02:51] “Home from Deervale. Want to hang?” 从学校回来了 想一起玩吗
[02:54] You are not really thinking of seeing her, are you? 你不是真的考虑见她吧
[02:57] I don’t know. 我不知道
[02:59] She broke your heart. 她伤透了你的心
[03:00] You laid curled up on this couch for two months moaning about it. 你蜷在沙发上哭了两个月
[03:03] It was pretty pathetic. 相当可悲
[03:05] You did the exact same thing when McDreamy 美梦先生被《实习医生格蕾》
[03:07] was killed off “Grey’s.” 写死时你也一样
[03:09] Someone died, Oliver. 有个人死了 奥利弗
[03:12] Besides, now you’re seeing Brie, 而且 你在和布里谈恋爱
[03:14] who hasn’t lied to your face, broken your heart, 她没有骗你 没有伤透你的心
[03:16] and made you cry so hard, you did this. 没让你哭得太厉害这样
[03:20] You promised you’d never bring that up again. 你保证过再也不会提起的
[03:23] Just to be clear, 说清楚
[03:24] Gina is not allowed in this house. 不允许吉娜进这栋房子
[03:26] I am adding her to the banned list, 我把她加入被禁名单
[03:28] along with gluten-free Girl Scout cookies. 还有无谷蛋白的女童军饼干
[03:31] I mean, this is America, isn’t it? 这里是美国 对吗
[03:34] I made you some soup. 我给你做了汤
[03:36] How you feeling? 感觉如何
[03:37] Not great. 不太好
[03:38] I have to keep an eye on Oliver and Taylor 我得盯着奥利弗和泰勒
[03:40] and oversee Anna-Kat’s playdate. 还要监管安娜凯特的游戏约会
[03:43] How’s your work thing? 你工作的事怎么样
[03:45] I have to go see my assistant’s stand-up comedy show. 我得去看助理的单人相声
[03:49] That’s your big work thing? 这就是你说的重要工作
[03:50] This is my chance to finally get rid of him. 这是我终于摆脱他的机会
[03:52] If Grant makes it in comedy, he’ll quit for sure. 如果格兰特进军喜剧界 他一定会辞职的
[03:53] Wouldn’t it be easier just to fire him? 炒掉他不是更简单吗
[03:55] Trust me, it’s easier to nurture his passion for stand-up. 相信我 培养他对喜剧的热爱更简单
[03:58] You know him. 你了解他
[03:59] He’s kind of unstable and obsessed with me. 他精神不稳定 而且对我痴迷
[04:01] The other day, right as we were getting off the phone, 那天我们讲完电话
[04:03] he said, “I love you.” 他说我爱你
[04:04] Caught me by surprise, so I said, “I love you, too.” 我一下子愣住了 于是说了我也爱你
[04:06] Now he’s got me saying it every time. 现在每次他都让我说
[04:12] Grant. 格兰特
[04:18] About your showcase… 关于你的演出
[04:19] I’m so glad you’re coming. 我真高兴你会去
[04:20] And I can’t wait for our post-show hug, 我等不及我们表演后的拥抱
[04:22] which I think will go something like this. 我想应该是这样
[04:26] Let’s not get carried away. 别太过分了
[04:28] Maybe you’re right. 也许你是对的
[04:30] Is my dream of fame a mistake? 我梦想出名是错误的
[04:32] You know what? 知道吗
[04:33] I’ll just stay here with you in this office, forever. 我就在这间办公室和你一起 直到永远
[04:35] No. No, no, uh, no. 不行不行
[04:38] You love comedy. 你爱喜剧
[04:39] Let’s make a time capsule, right now, 我们现在就做个时间胶囊
[04:41] to commemorate the day we decided to grow old together. 纪念我们决定一同老去的这一天
[04:44] I’ll put in my undershirt. 我把内衣放进去
[04:45] Stop. 停下
[04:46] You need this. 你需要这个
[04:47] You need to get up on that stage. 你需要登上这个舞台
[04:49] And then you need to get up on other stages — 然后你要登上其他舞台
[04:51] stages far away from this university. 离这间大学很远的舞台
[04:54] And laughter is the universal language, 笑声是通用语言
[04:56] so you could go anywhere — like Russia. 你能去任何地方 比如俄国
[04:59] You could go to Russia. 你可以去俄国
[05:01] Thank you for your support, Professor Otto. 感谢你的支持 奥图教授
[05:07] I need a ride. I can’t drive. 你要送我 我不能开车
[05:09] My peripheral vision is not what it used to be. 我的周边视觉比不上以前了
[05:12] Plus, I have three DUIs. 而且我有三次醉酒驾驶
[05:18] So, you still have to get the goodie bags 你还得为安娜凯特的游戏约会
[05:20] for Anna-Kat’s playdate. 去取礼品袋
[05:22] Actually, I couldn’t cancel on Grant. 我不能不去看格兰特的演出
[05:24] I wanted to tell you last night, but you were sleeping. 我想昨晚告诉你 但你在睡觉
[05:26] Well, I can’t reschedule this playdate — 我不能重新安排这次游戏约会
[05:28] it took a month to get it on the books. 花了一个月才定下来
[05:30] Don’t worry — I found someone who can sub in for you. 别担心 我找到了能替代你的人
[05:32] Katie? 凯蒂
[05:33] Please tell me it’s anyone but my mother. 拜托告诉我不是我妈 任何人都行
[05:36] Tell me it’s the guy who sells pickles by the off-ramp. 告诉我是在匝道卖腌黄瓜的人
[05:38] Oh, come on. 拜托
[05:39] When you’re under the weather, 你不舒服的时候
[05:40] there’s nothing better than a mom. 最好就是有妈妈在身边
[05:43] Hi, honey. 亲爱的
[05:44] Ew! You’re sick. 恶心 你生病了
[05:47] W-Why didn’t you tell me she was sick? 你为什么没告诉我她生病了
[05:56] Brought you some ginger ale. 这是姜汁汽水
[06:00] How are things with Dad? 你和爸还好吗
[06:02] Good, good. 很好
[06:03] We cuddle on the couch every night. 我们每晚都在沙发上依偎
[06:05] Oh, that’s nice. 太好了
[06:07] Actually, we don’t have any choice. 我们只能这样
[06:08] The apartment is so small that there’s only room 公寓太小了 只有地方
[06:11] for the one stupid love seat. 放一个双人沙发
[06:12] I need to show you the stuff for Anna-Kat’s playdate. 你要看安娜凯特游戏约会的东西
[06:15] There’s a binder. 那边有个活页夹
[06:16] – Seriously? – Mom, please. -真的吗 -妈 拜托
[06:18] I need you not to suck at this. 你不能搞砸
[06:20] Oh, relax. 放轻松
[06:21] I raised you, didn’t I? 我把你养大了
[06:22] Not really. 不算是
[06:23] You were never home. 你从来不在家
[06:25] I was alone while you were traveling around, 我孤单在家 你却到处跑
[06:27] boozing it up at airport bars. 在机场酒吧喝酒
[06:28] Ah, good times, good times. 美好的过去
[06:31] Everything’s in the binder. 全在上面了
[06:32] Please just follow the instructions. 请你跟着说明走
[06:34] It’s a playdate. 这是游戏约会
[06:36] God, parents these days. 天啊 现在的父母
[06:38] They’re — They’re just so uptight about everything. 对什么都那么紧张
[06:40] Secondhand smoke made you the woman you are. 二手烟让你成为了现在的模样
[06:42] This is my kid. 这是我的孩子
[06:45] And I need you to do it my way. 你得按照我的方式来
[06:47] And I need you to make sure 我要你确保
[06:48] that Taylor doesn’t leave the house. 泰勒不会留开家
[06:50] And keep Oliver away from his ex-girlfriend Gina. 不能让奥利弗见他前女友吉娜
[06:54] Got it. 明白
[06:55] And you need to relax. 你得放轻松
[06:57] Just take it easy. 放轻松
[06:59] Uh, here. 给
[07:01] Just take this. 吃吧
[07:05] It’s got a bit of a bite to it, 药效有点强
[07:07] so probably best if you don’t try to get out of bed. 你别下床就最好了
[07:09] A bite? What did you give me? 有点强 你给我吃的是什么
[07:11] Uh, it’s off-label, uh, flu medication. 没被认可的感冒药
[07:15] Yeah, I take them whenever I’m feeling a little run down. 我每次没精神就会吃
[07:18] But most people use it 但大多数人用它
[07:20] to sedate gorillas for transport. 镇静需要运输的大猩猩
[07:22] Wait! The goodie bags. 慢着 礼品袋
[07:24] You got to get them from the store. 你得去商店拿回来
[07:25] – Well, that’s not gonna happen. – It has to happen! -不可能 -必须可能
[07:27] They are the most impor– 这是最重要的
[07:30] They’re the — the… 它们
[07:33] What is happening? 出什么事了
[07:36] Yeah, that pill kicks in pretty quick, huh? 药效很快吧
[07:39] Oh, yeah. You know, I sanded 是的 我磨掉了
[07:41] the slow-down coating off of them. 外面的包裹层
[07:45] Must be the girls. 肯定是姑娘们
[07:46] Just a… 就
[07:48] Just a… 就
[07:51] Those pills are a fun ride. 药效很爽
[07:54] I wish I could join you. 真希望我也能吃
[07:58] Did my mom give you instructions? 我妈给了你说明吗
[08:00] Who can say? 谁知道呢
[08:02] Well, what should we do? 我们要做什么
[08:03] Go play outside now. 去外面玩
[08:05] Good girls. Here we go. 好姑娘 对了
[08:07] Hey, did Mom say anything about us? 老妈说了我们怎么办吗
[08:10] Uh, your mom isn’t saying anything. 你妈没说什么
[08:13] I gave her kind of a strong pill. 我给了她药效很强的药
[08:16] Yeah, uh, the FDA banned it 药被管理局禁了
[08:17] after some people who took it forgot math. 有人吃了后忘了数学
[08:20] Not just how to do it, 不仅是忘了怎么做
[08:21] but…what it is. 而是忘了那是什么
[08:26] This is interesting. 有意思
[08:28] Uh, why don’t you two watch each other? 你们不如互相盯着
[08:30] I’ll be in the office. 我去办公室
[08:32] Watch each other, huh? 互相盯着
[08:34] Hey, do I have your permission to invite Gina over? 你能允许我邀请吉娜来吗
[08:36] Absolutely. 当然
[08:37] Do I have your permission to go to Trip’s game? 你能允许我去看特里普的比赛吗
[08:39] By all means. 没问题
[08:40] Wow. Parenting is so easy. 做家长太容易了
[08:42] All you got to do is throw in a “Greeeeg!” 只要喊一声格雷格
[08:45] Yes, honey. I’m sorry, honey. 是 亲爱的 抱歉 亲爱的
[08:52] Mom? Where do you think you’re going? 妈 你要去哪里
[08:56] Party store. 派对用品商店
[08:57] I gotta get “Goobie” Bags. 我要去拿礼屁袋
[09:00] You’re in no condition to be driving. 你不能开车
[09:01] You’re sick. 你病了
[09:03] And, more importantly, Grandma’s got you rollin’ hard. 更重要的是 外婆给你吃了药
[09:05] Whatever. 随便
[09:06] Don’t you “Whatever” Me! 不准说随便
[09:08] I am taking these, you’re going back to bed, 这个给我 你回床上去
[09:10] and that’s that. 就是这样
[09:11] No, I’m fine to drive. 我可以开车
[09:15] Get off of me. 放开我
[09:16] – I said, get off! – Fine! -我说了放开 -好
[09:22] “What’s the deal with trail mix? 什锦杂果是怎么回事
[09:25] It’s just M&M’s that are hard to get to, 只是很难找到的巧克力糖豆
[09:27] ammiright?” 对吗
[09:29] You just need to be yourself up there. 你要做回自己
[09:30] Forget about the note cards. 别管提示卡
[09:31] Forget the cards. Forget the cards. 别管提示卡
[09:32] Just forget the cards. Forget the cards. 别管提示卡
[09:35] Tell stories about your life. 讲讲你的生活
[09:36] That’s what people can relate to. 人们喜欢听
[09:38] Come from a place of truth. 来源于真实
[09:39] Truth. Okay. 真实 好
[09:42] Knock, knock. 咚咚
[09:43] Who’s there? 是谁
[09:44] I have IBS. 我有肠易激综合征
[09:46] It’s extremely painful and inconvenient. 非常痛苦 而且不方便
[09:50] Why aren’t you laughing? 你为什么没笑
[10:00] Dan! 丹
[10:02] How lucky that I was in town when you texted. 你发短信时我在这里 太幸运了
[10:05] Oh, and I see you, uh, brought… 看来你带来了
[10:07] – Mittens. You remember Mittens. – Mittens, yeah. -手套 你记得手套吧 -对 手套
[10:09] I’ve been wanting to talk to you. 我一直想跟你谈谈
[10:10] So much has happened since you came to see me. 我们见面后发生了好多事
[10:14] Oh, yeah, I’m so sorry to see about your parents on Facebook. 很抱歉在脸书上看到你父母的事
[10:17] Yeah. One went right after the other. 两个相继离世了
[10:20] They left all the money to the cats and not me. 他们把钱留给了猫 没给我
[10:23] Of course, they also made me the executor, 但我是遗嘱执行人
[10:25] so joke’s on them. 所以输的是他们
[10:27] The cats just bought a new place in Aspen. 猫猫们刚在阿斯彭买了房子
[10:30] Grandma? 外婆
[10:32] Oh, uh, Dan, why don’t you just wait in my office 丹 你在办公室等我
[10:34] while I get rid of the nightlight crew? 我打发走这些小鬼
[10:37] What are you three doing here? 你们三个怎么进来了
[10:39] We got cold. 我们很冷
[10:40] And there aren’t any good toys. 没有好玩的玩具
[10:42] There are sticks. Hit each other with sticks. 有树枝 用树枝打架
[10:46] Grandma, I don’t think the playdate’s going great. 外婆 游戏约会进展不顺利
[10:48] Can we do something else? 我们能做别的吗
[10:49] How about a movie? 看电影怎么样
[10:51] I only get 22 minutes of screen time. 我只能看22分钟
[10:53] Well, that is just ridiculous. 太不像话了
[10:55] Now, growing girls your age 你这个年纪正在成长的女孩
[10:56] need at least four hours of TV a day. 每天至少要看四小时电视
[10:58] Come on. Let’s go. 来 我们走
[11:03] – How about “Cinderella”? – I’ve seen it. -《灰姑娘》怎么样 -看过了
[11:06] – “Beauty and the Beast”? – Seen it. -《美女与野兽》 -看过了
[11:08] Here’s a cartoon with a talking hot dog. 有部卡通片 里面有会说话的热狗
[11:10] Have you seen that? 看过吗
[11:11] No. I’m a vegan, but okay. 没有 我是素食者 不过可以
[11:13] Great. Enjoy. 很好 慢慢看
[11:16] You need to get some sleep. 你需要睡眠
[11:18] So, when you wake up from your nap, 你醒来后
[11:19] I’m gonna make you drink a lot of water. 我会让你喝很多水
[11:21] I’m still cold. 我好冷
[11:30] Okay. Here you go. 好 给
[11:32] That’s better. 好些了
[11:35] Okay. Well, you get some rest now. 好 现在睡觉
[11:37] It’s too hot! 太热了
[11:41] It’s not too hot. 不会太热
[11:43] And I have other things to do besides taking care of you! 除了照顾你 我还有其他事要做
[11:45] I mean, when does my life begin?! 我的生活何时开始
[11:47] You’re mean. 你真坏
[11:52] My grandma always said, “Husbands are like potato chips. 我奶奶总是说 老公就像薯片
[11:55] You can’t have just one.” 不能只有一个
[12:01] Oh, fudge. 见鬼
[12:08] Truth. 真实
[12:10] Truth. 真实
[12:14] Anyone else out here have a terrible boss? 这里有谁有个讨厌的上司吗
[12:18] Yeah. 有
[12:19] Mine’s the worst. 我的最讨厌了
[12:21] Guy’s crazy about elbow patches. 那家伙超喜欢肘部补丁
[12:23] I swear he even has them on his pajamas. 我发誓他的睡衣上都有
[12:25] We get it. You’re a professor, you douche-rocket. 我们知道 你是教授 你这个讨厌鬼
[12:33] You should see his browser history. 你们应该看看他的浏览记录
[12:35] “Why do I have to pee so much at night?” 我为什么晚上要尿这么多次
[12:37] “How many carbs are in tiramisu?” 提拉米苏里有多少碳水化合物
[12:40] “Why is my wife mad at me?” 我老婆为什么生我的气
[12:43] And he is so unappreciative. 他完全不懂感恩
[12:46] Every morning, I take a sip of his coffee 每天早上 我都喝一口他的咖啡
[12:48] just to make sure it’s warm enough before I give it to him. 确保够热 然后给他
[12:51] Never a “Thank you.” 他从来没说过谢谢
[12:53] It’s like, uh, maybe I should fill it up 也许我该加进去
[12:55] with elbow patches, you douche-rocket? 肘部补丁 讨厌鬼
[13:02] Deervale looks nice. 学校看起来不错
[13:03] And to be honest, it’s not that great. 说实话 没那么好
[13:05] It’s really hard not being the best dancer. 不是最佳舞者真是太难受了
[13:07] You were right. 你说得对
[13:09] I shouldn’t have left. 我不应该离开
[13:13] I really miss you. 我真的很想你
[13:17] You have a cat? 你们养了猫
[13:19] Maybe. 也许
[13:20] This place is crazy. 这个家太疯狂了
[13:21] We had a pig for a while. 我们曾经养过猪
[13:24] To Christmas in Cabo and New Year’s in Aspen. 圣诞在卡布 新年在阿斯彭
[13:28] It’s always a good time. 真是开心
[13:30] Mittens hates the snow, though. 手套讨厌雪
[13:31] And she absolutely refuses to wear hats. 它拒绝戴帽子
[13:34] She much prefers our summer house in the Hamptons. 它更喜欢我们在汉普顿的夏季度假屋
[13:37] Oh, well, I get that. 我懂
[13:39] I mean, the beach is like one giant litter box. 沙滩就是大大的猫砂盒
[13:41] That’s what she says! 它也是这样说的
[13:43] I’m glad I reached out. 真庆幸我联系了你
[13:44] Seeing you again after all these years 多年后再见到你
[13:47] has me wondering what my life would’ve been like 让我禁不住想如果我们高中时没有分手
[13:49] had we not broken up in high school. 我的人生会是怎样
[13:52] Really? 真的吗
[13:54] I-I never thought about that. 我没有这样想过
[13:57] You’ve obviously moved on, so I shouldn’t say this, but… 显然你向前看了 我不应该这样说 但是
[14:02] you are gorgeous, Kathryn. 你太美了 凯瑟琳
[14:04] And Mittens could really use a mother figure. 而且手套需要母亲
[14:07] Go on. 继续说
[14:08] She wakes up meowing in the night — 它晚上醒来叫
[14:09] No, no. I-I meant about me. 不 我是说我
[14:12] Why is there a cat in our house? 我们家为什么有猫
[14:14] She’s looking for a new mommy. 它在找新妈妈
[14:16] I’m in the running. 我在争取
[14:21] I can’t believe you scored a touchdown 真不敢相信你得分了
[14:22] and I wasn’t there to cheer you on. 我没在那里为你加油
[14:24] I’ll put my phone in my helmet for the second half 下半场我把手机放在头盔里
[14:26] so it feels like you’re here with me. 会感觉你陪着我
[14:28] Okay, hold on. I just need to check on my mom. 等等 我要去看我妈
[14:36] She’s gone! 她走了
[14:37] She must’ve snuck out to get goodie bags. 她肯定溜出去拿礼品袋
[14:39] No way. 不是吧
[14:40] Ooh, ooh! Dibs on one of those little parachute guys! 我要那些小伞兵
[14:45] I can’t believe my mom snuck out! 真不敢相信我妈溜出去了
[14:48] 27, 32, hike! 27 32 开始
[14:49] Uh-oh, Mike missed his block. 不好 迈克没守住
[14:58] The keys are still here. 钥匙还在
[15:00] But if she didn’t take the car, then how did she… 她没开车的话是怎么…
[15:10] Get out of my way! I need “Doogie” Bags! 让开 我要礼屁袋
[15:18] What’s that loser cat guy doing here? 那个养猫的失败者在这里做什么
[15:19] Rich loser cat guy. 有钱的养猫的失败者
[15:21] And we are having a drink. 我们在喝酒
[15:22] Yeah, but what about Grandpa? 那外公呢
[15:23] – Well, Grandpa’s home. – Yes. -外公在家 -是
[15:25] Your home, where you live with him. 你们的家 你和他住在一起
[15:28] I thought you guys were back together. 我以为你们复合了
[15:29] This isn’t right. 这样不对
[15:30] Who are you to judge me 你凭什么说我
[15:31] when you have that hussy Gina upstairs? 你那个轻佻的吉娜就在楼上
[15:33] You know about Gina? 你知道吉娜的事
[15:34] Oh, please. 拜托
[15:37] Oh, my God. 我的天
[15:40] I’m as bad as you. 我和你一样坏
[15:41] I’ve got Brie, who’s great, 我有布里 她非常好
[15:44] and you’ve got Grandpa, who’s the best, 你有外公 他是最好的
[15:45] and we’re both about to ruin this. 我们都会搞砸
[15:47] It would appear that you and I 看来你和我
[15:49] share some of the same self-destructive genes. 都有自我毁灭的基因
[15:52] Yeah. You got that and my legs, 你还遗传了我的细腿
[15:54] neither of which look good on you. 长在你身上一点也不好看
[15:55] I just don’t want to ruin things with Brie. 我不想搞砸和布里的关系
[15:57] Break the cycle. Don’t be like me. 打破惯例 不要学我
[16:00] I made some decisions that really messed up my life. 我做过一些毁掉生活的决定
[16:02] I mean, not only did I leave Grandpa, 我不仅是离开你外公
[16:04] I left my whole family. 我还离开了所有家人
[16:07] And I came very close 我还差点
[16:09] to bringing down an entire presidency. 毁掉一届总统
[16:11] Come on, Grandma. 拜托 外婆
[16:13] You have a second chance with Grandpa. 你和外公有了第二次机会
[16:14] You don’t want to ruin that. 你可不想搞砸
[16:16] I don’t. 我不想
[16:17] – Do I? – No. -我想吗 -不想
[16:18] Okay. Let’s go and tell Gina and Dan that it’s… 我们去告诉吉娜和丹
[16:22] time for them to go. 他们该走了
[16:28] Well, I just hope that Dan 我只是希望丹
[16:29] takes it better than Ronnie did. 比罗尼更能接受现实
[16:32] I just killed! 我刚大杀四方
[16:34] Oh, that’s a comedy term 这是喜剧术语
[16:36] that means a lot of people laughed. 表示很多人笑了
[16:37] Look at this. 看
[16:39] I’m already having trouble 我和普通百姓
[16:40] communicating with civilians. 已经沟通困难了
[16:42] Am I really that terrible? 我真那么差劲吗
[16:43] I m– I drove you all the way out here. 我送你去
[16:46] I left my family to support you. 我离开家人支持你
[16:47] Trying to guilt me. 想让我内疚
[16:49] I love it! 我太喜欢了
[16:50] I’m gonna write that down, put it in my act. 我要写下来 下次用
[16:51] “Left my family. Professor Wah-Wah.” 离开我的家人 哇哇教授
[16:55] So good. 太棒了
[16:58] Sorry for the short notice, 抱歉临时通知你
[16:59] but I’m gonna have to quit my job to pursue my dreams. 但我必须辞职去追求梦想
[17:02] I’m really gonna miss you, Professor Otto. 我会想念你的 奥图教授
[17:05] Okay, well, this is your place. 你家到了
[17:07] It was good knowing you. 很高兴认识你
[17:09] Change of plans. 改计划
[17:11] Keep driving. 继续开车
[17:13] We’re gonna put the past behind us and never look back. 我们忘掉过去 不再回头
[17:16] I’m not gonna do that. 我不会这样做
[17:18] Worth a shot! 值得一试
[17:24] What do you think you’re doing?! 你以为自己在做什么
[17:25] – Pull over! – Heeeellll no! -停车 -才不要
[17:27] Seriously, Mom, pull over! 说真的 妈 停车
[17:31] Now get in the car. 上车
[17:33] Stop trying to control me! 别想控制我
[17:35] I am not trying to control you — 我没有控制你
[17:36] I’m just trying to keep you safe. 我只想保证你的安全
[17:37] You’re not the boss of me! 你不是我的老板
[17:39] You are getting in this car, and you are going to bed! 你要上车 然后上床休息
[17:41] I hate you! 我恨你
[17:48] Oliver, we could just pick up where we left off. 奥利弗 我们可以重继旧情
[17:51] I’m trying to break the cycle. 我想打破惯例
[17:53] What cycle? 什么惯例
[17:53] The grandma-grandson love cycle. 外婆外孙的爱情惯例
[17:55] You can just tell me you don’t want to see me. 你可以直说你不想见我
[17:57] You don’t have to make up all this freaky stuff. 你不必编造这些变态的东西
[18:07] That actually felt pretty good. 其实感觉很好
[18:09] You see? 瞧
[18:10] Now, we have it in us to be kind, loyal people. 我们也有成为善良忠诚之人的基因
[18:13] Good news. 好消息
[18:14] Mittens loves your powder room toilet. 手套喜欢你们盥洗室的厕所
[18:16] Number one and number two. 上了大号和小号
[18:19] Your turn. 到你了
[18:21] Dan… 丹
[18:23] I’m — I’m sorry, but… 对不起 但是
[18:25] I can’t get into a relationship with you. 我不能和你发展关系
[18:28] I’m seeing someone else. 我有男友
[18:34] We understand. 我们懂了
[18:38] Did I mention I have a lake house? 我说过我有湖边别墅吗
[18:44] Goodbye, Dan. 再见 丹
[18:50] Who needs money when I have… 谁需要钱啊 我有
[18:52] uh, when I have — 我有
[18:53] – Grandpa. – Grandpa. -外公 -外公
[18:58] I’m not mad at you. 我没生你的气
[18:59] “I’m not mad at you.” 我没生你的气
[19:02] I’m just upset with the choice that you made. 我只是生气你做那样的决定
[19:03] You could’ve gotten hurt. 你可能会受伤
[19:05] Fine-ah. 好吧
[19:06] Wait. 慢着
[19:08] Is that what I’m like? 我就是这样吗
[19:10] I didn’t realize how much work it was 我没发现照顾一个人
[19:11] to take care of another human being. 这么辛苦
[19:13] And you take care of all of us. 你照顾我们所有人
[19:16] I’m really sorry for being such a jerk. 抱歉我那么混
[19:20] Can you forgive me? 你能原谅我吗
[19:28] That cold medicine you gave me finally wore off. 你给我的感冒药的药效终于过去了
[19:31] I don’t remember anything. 我什么都不记得了
[19:34] How was the playdate? 游戏约会怎么样
[19:35] Everyone had the most amazing time. 大家玩得好开心
[19:37] That is so great! 太棒了
[19:39] Thank you for following all my instructions. 谢谢你跟着我的说明走
[19:42] Oh, I chucked that binder immediately. 我马上就丢了那本活页夹
[19:44] What? 怎么了
[19:45] They figured it out, just like I told you they would. 她们自己弄明白的 我跟你说过会的
[19:48] By the way, what movie did you watch with your friends? 对了 你和朋友们看的什么电影
[19:50] “Sausage Party.” 《香肠派对》
[19:51] Isn’t that R-rated? 那不是R级电影吗
[19:52] Like, super hard R-rated? 绝对的R级电影
[19:54] It is. No one else’s parents would ever let them watch it 没错 没有家长会允许孩子看的
[19:57] in a million years. 一百万年也甭想
[19:59] Mom! 妈
[20:00] What? It’s a cartoon. 怎么了 那是卡通片
[20:06] Maddy’s mom wants to know why in the world 麦蒂的妈妈想知道为什么
[20:08] we’d expose her daughter to such “Explicit trash.” 我们要让她女儿看这种货真价实的垃圾
[20:11] And Samantha’s mom says Samantha won’t stop talking 萨曼莎的妈妈说萨曼莎一直在说
[20:13] about how she figured out where baby hot dogs come from. 她明白宝宝热狗是从哪里来的
[20:16] What were you thinking? 你怎么想的
[20:17] What are you so mad about? 你生什么气
[20:19] Those girls love Anna-Kat, Taylor didn’t go to Trip’s game, 女孩们喜欢安娜凯特 泰勒没看特里普的比赛
[20:23] and Oliver got rid of Gina. 奥利弗摆脱掉了吉娜
[20:24] You should be thanking me. 你应该谢谢我
[20:27] Plus, I didn’t cheat on your dad. 而且 我没有给你爸戴绿帽
[20:29] I deserve a medal. 应该给我颁奖
[20:31] Next time I’m sick and you’re not home, 下次我生病你不在家时
[20:33] just leave the kids with the dog. 把孩子们交给狗就行了
[20:43] I’m still trying to flush that pill 我还在喝水 想把我妈给的药
[20:44] that my mom gave me out of my system. 排出体外
[20:46] So, you really don’t remember riding Anna-Kat’s bike? 你真的不记得骑安娜凯特的单车
[20:48] Not even a blur. 完全不记得
[20:55] Anything else you might’ve done? 你还做了什么
[20:56] No. Why? 没有 怎么了
[21:10] Well, at least we won’t lose track of him 至少在狗狗公园
[21:12] at the dog park anymore. 不会再丢掉它
美式主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第3季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第3季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme