Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美式主妇(American Housewife)第3季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美式主妇(American Housewife)第3季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Why do I let Greg drag me to these stupid 我为什么被格雷格拖来这么愚蠢的
[00:05] Westport Historical Guild things? 西港历史协会活动
[00:08] I haven’t seen this many dorks 自高中模拟联合国会议后
[00:09] since my high school’s Model UN conference. 我就没见过这么多的呆子
[00:12] Everyone’s lucky I’m not busting in with my posse 这次大家很幸运 我没有带人
[00:14] and water balloons full of pudding this time. 带着水气球冲进现场
[00:16] Being an adult blows. 做成年人太差劲了
[00:18] My favorite historic site on the Connecticut registry 我最喜欢的康州登记的古迹
[00:20] is definitely the Walker House, 绝对是沃克府
[00:22] built by Major Ebenezer Dooley — 建造者是埃比尼泽·杜利少校
[00:24] Captain Ebenezer Dooley. 埃比尼泽·杜利上尉
[00:26] The house was built in 1795. 房子是1795年建造的
[00:27] Ebenezer was yet to be promoted. 埃比尼泽当时还没升职
[00:29] Nice catch. 厉害
[00:31] Ah, yes, Ebenezer Dooley. 是啊 埃比尼泽·杜利
[00:33] Remembered for his amazing legacy of leaving parties early. 记得他惊人的功绩就是提前离开派对
[00:36] Let’s honor him by getting the hell out of here. 让我们离开这里向他致敬
[00:39] Wait, Katie, I want you to meet Dane. 等等 凯蒂 我想你认识一下戴恩
[00:41] He’s one of our Guild’s new members. 他是我们协会的新成员
[00:42] Nice to meet you, Katie. 很高兴见到你 凯蒂
[00:43] Are you a history buff as well? 你也是历史爱好者吗
[00:45] The buffest. 最爱好的
[00:47] Greg, you said this mixer was from 7:00 to 9:00. 格雷格 你说聚会从7点到9点
[00:49] It’s 9:03, better shut this down before tempers start to flare. 现在9点3分 趁还没发脾气快走
[00:52] Whose temper’s gonna flare? 谁会发脾气
[00:53] Hey, numbnuts, what you looking at? 笨蛋 你看什么
[00:56] Okay. We should go. 好 我们走吧
[00:58] I should head out as well. 我也应该走了
[00:59] I need to adjust my humidor. 我需要调整我的烟草贮藏室
[01:01] Oh, you’re into cigars? 你喜欢雪茄
[01:03] Oh, God, no. 天啊 不是
[01:07] My humidor is filled with historical pantaloons 我的烟草贮藏室里全是来自独立战争时期的
[01:09] from the Revolutionary War. 历史性男装马裤
[01:11] – Gotta keep ’em damp. – Oh, that’s true. -得保持它们潮湿 -没错
[01:13] Dane, is your wife into pantaloons as well? 戴恩 你老婆也喜欢男式马裤吗
[01:15] Oh, I’m not married. 我没结婚
[01:17] I know. 我知道
[01:18] Nice to meet you, Katie. 很高兴见到你 凯蒂
[01:19] And, Greg, let me know about tomorrow night. 格雷格 明晚的事再通知我
[01:21] Tomorrow night? 明晚
[01:23] There’s not another mixer, right? 又有聚会吗
[01:24] No, he wants to hang out. 不 他想一起玩
[01:25] He wants to hang out with you? 他想和你一起玩
[01:26] Even with that haircut? 不嫌弃你的发型
[01:28] It actually sounds like a fun night, 听起来应该很好玩
[01:30] but inviting me over to hang out? 但邀请我一起玩
[01:31] – Who does that? – That’s what adults do -谁会这样做 -成年人想交朋友时
[01:33] when they want to make friends. 就会这样做
[01:34] I don’t need friends, I have you. 我不需要朋友 我有你
[01:35] True, but it puts a lot of pressure on me 没错 但这让我很有压力
[01:37] to be your everything — Your wife, your friend, 做你的一切 老婆 朋友
[01:39] your co-parent, your person who looks away 你当爹我当妈 你这样给手肘
[01:41] when you put lotion on your elbows like this. 擦乳液时 我会转头
[01:43] I guess I could give Dane a shot. 我想我应该给戴恩一次机会
[01:44] It’d be nice to come to one of these things 没有你参加这些活动也挺好
[01:46] and not have you yell “BO-RING” 每次有人提起历史
[01:47] every time someone brings up history. 你就会大喊无聊
[01:49] I don’t do that every time. 我不是每次都这样
[01:51] Sometimes I pretend that I’m hard of hearing. 有时候我会假装听力有问题
[01:53] Yeah, I’ve been meaning to talk to you about that. 我一直想和你谈谈这个
[02:04] Look at this. Cooper, on a yacht. 看这个 库珀在游艇上
[02:07] He said he couldn’t hang out with me 他说他不能和我一起玩
[02:09] because he was gonna be with his parents all weekend. 因为周末他得和他父母在一起
[02:11] Cooper’s parents were actually in town? 库珀的父母在西港吗
[02:13] That’s what he said. 他是这样说的
[02:14] But look at this… 但看这个
[02:15] I went to Facebook… 我看了脸书
[02:16] Old people Internet. 老人的网络
[02:18] …and his parents posted a picture of them 他的父母发了照片
[02:19] on a different yacht in a totally different ocean. 是在不同大海上的不同游艇上
[02:22] He just didn’t want to invite me to his yacht party, so he lied. 他不想邀请我参加他的游艇派对 所以他说谎了
[02:24] It was only a matter of time 这只是时间问题
[02:26] before Cooper got tired of his poor friend mooching off of him. 库珀迟早厌倦穷朋友占他便宜
[02:28] You really think that’s true? 你真这样想
[02:30] That’s what happened with me and the Blondetourage. 我和金发美女圈就是这样
[02:31] As soon as they realized 她们一发现
[02:32] I wasn’t a privileged princess like them, 我不是和她们一样的特权公主
[02:34] they dropped me like a hot tomato. 她们就把我像热番茄一样扔了
[02:36] It’s, “Drop you like a hot potato.” 是把你像热土豆一样扔了
[02:37] No, it’s not. 不是的
[02:38] Why would you ever drop a hot potato? 为什么会扔掉热土豆
[02:40] Hot potatoes are French fries. 热土豆就是薯条
[02:42] – They’re delicious. Oh, my God. -很好吃 -我的天
[02:44] Why don’t you just ask Cooper about the picture? 你为什么不直接找库珀问照片的事呢
[02:46] That’s not how you handle things in high school. 在高中不能这样处理问题
[02:48] You need to hurt Cooper like he hurt you. 你要像库珀伤害你一样伤害他
[02:51] You need to get Insta-revenge. 你要在照片墙上报复
[02:54] Good call. Take the dumb one’s advice. 对 听笨蛋的意见
[02:57] I wasn’t talking about you. 我说的不是你
[02:59] Oh, okay. 好吧
[03:06] Okay, I’ll see you later. 回见
[03:07] Have fun at Dane’s! 在戴恩家玩得开心
[03:10] Ahh, a night without Greg. 没有格雷格的夜晚
[03:13] I’m going to do whatever I want. 我想做什么就做什么
[03:15] The first thing is getting a babysitter for Anna-Kat. 第一就是给安娜凯特找保姆
[03:24] Next I’m going to run a half-full dishwasher. 下一步 洗碗机装一半就洗
[03:27] Greg says it’s a waste of water, blah blah. 格雷格说这样浪费水 废话真多
[03:31] And I’m going to watch as many “Fast and Furious” Movies 我还要尽量多看《速度与激情》电影
[03:33] as I want without Greg always complaining 我不想听格雷格总是抱怨
[03:36] about how no one wears seatbelts. 没人系安全带
[03:44] Hey, honey! 亲爱的
[03:46] How did it go with Dane? 和戴恩怎么样
[03:47] Ah, we had so much fun. 我们玩得非常开心
[03:49] He has an Eyecom 6000 microfiche reader. 他有缩微胶片阅读机
[03:52] We looked at local proposed amendments 我们看了几小时20年代的
[03:53] from the 1920s for hours. 本地修正案提议
[03:56] Sometimes the city council would tackle public schools 有时候市议会会在同一会议上处理
[03:58] and zoning in the same meeting. 公立学校和分区问题
[04:00] Roaring ’20s, indeed. 20年代真是厉害
[04:04] That sounds… 听起来
[04:07] It was wow. 的确
[04:09] I think I have a new friend. 我想我有新朋友了
[04:10] – That’s great, sweetheart. – I know. -太棒了 亲爱的 -我知道
[04:13] So the Guild’s “Party Like It’s 1799” Shindig is coming up, 协会的”和1799年一样狂欢”的舞会快到了
[04:16] and you have to be fitted for your bonnet. 你必须能戴上帽子
[04:18] Hey, why don’t you go with your new pal Dane instead of me? 不如你不带我 和你的新朋友戴恩一起去
[04:23] Sure. That would work. 好 应该可以
[04:27] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[04:28] Did I say the wrong thing? Was that a test? 我说错话了 这是测试吗
[04:30] No, it’s just that I am so happy that I don’t have to go. 不 我只是太高兴我不用去
[04:37] This is all ready. 都准备好了
[04:39] If I am not home, then somebody needs to put it 如果我没回家 那么就要有人
[04:41] in the oven at 5:00. 在5点放进烤箱
[04:42] Since when do you like mom so much? 你什么时候这么爱妈妈
[04:45] Yeah, what the hell, Oliver? 搞什么 奥利弗
[04:46] I told you — I don’t have a will. 我跟你说过了 我没立遗嘱
[04:48] He’s taking pictures to post on social media 他发照片到社交媒体上
[04:51] to get back at Cooper for blowing him off. 报复库珀放他鸽子
[04:52] Yeah. What’s the one thing Cooper wants most 对 什么是库珀最想要的
[04:55] but can’t have? 却无法拥有的
[04:56] Mom. 妈
[04:57] For some reason, he loves the way she yells at him 出于某种原因 他喜欢她吼他的样子
[05:00] and that all of her recipes are basically meat 她所有的菜谱基本上都是肉
[05:02] plus supermarket seasoning packets. 加上超市调味包
[05:03] You guys drive yourselves crazy with this social media. 你们快被这些社交媒体搞疯了
[05:07] When I was in high school, if you had a problem with someone 我在高中时 如果你和某人有矛盾
[05:10] you challenged them to a fight, 就挑战对方打架
[05:11] and you wore your biggest rings 戴上最大的戒指
[05:13] and you sucker-punched them right before it started. 从一开始就拼命揍对方
[05:19] Okay, have a great day at school. 在学校开心点
[05:24] Dane has been to so many battle sites. 戴恩去过好多战争遗址
[05:25] Look at this picture from his trip to the Battle of Yorktown. 看他这张去约克战役点的照片
[05:27] Hashtag Battle of Forktown. #叉子镇战役
[05:30] Because he’s eating lunch. 因为他在吃午餐
[05:32] This guy is too much! 他太好笑了
[05:33] He’s a riot. 他够狂野
[05:35] Listen, tonight let’s pajama-up 今天我们换好睡衣
[05:37] and finally finish that puzzle that’s all candy bars. 完成全是糖果条名字的填字谜
[05:40] Oh, I can’t, I have plans. 不行 我有安排
[05:41] You’re Greg. 你是格雷格
[05:42] You don’t have plans. 你没有安排
[05:43] Oh, Dane invited me to climb Sheffield Lighthouse 戴恩邀请我下班后去爬谢菲尔德灯塔
[05:45] after work and I said yes. 我同意了
[05:47] Wow, you and Dane are really getting serious. 你和戴恩来真的啊
[05:50] You think? 你说呢
[05:52] We can finish the puzzle another night. 我们改天晚上再完成字谜
[05:53] – Is that okay? – Sure. -行吗 -当然
[05:55] Go enjoy a night out with your new friend. 和新朋友玩得开心
[06:00] Is Greg blowing me off? 格雷格放我鸽子吗
[06:02] Luthor, has he said anything to you? 卢瑟 他跟你说了什么吗
[06:07] I see. 我知道了
[06:09] Bros before hoes. 不重色轻友
[06:15] …and then on Sunday, Greg and Dane did 周天 格雷格和戴恩
[06:17] the “Benjamin Franklin ate here!” Tour. 参加了”本杰明·富兰克林在此吃过饭”的一日游
[06:20] Ugh, that sounds terrible. 听起来真可怕
[06:22] It’s just a lot of time for Greg to be spending with one friend. 格雷格和这一个朋友在一起太多时间了
[06:25] I get to be upset about this, right? 我可以生气 对吗
[06:27] No. You and Greg spend way too much time together. 不 你和格雷格在一起太长时间了
[06:29] Richard and I see each other four times a month. 理查德和我一个月见四次
[06:31] Twice to get my allowance, and two bone days. 两次给钱 两次上床
[06:34] Look, Greg having a friend 格雷格有朋友
[06:36] means less pressure on you. 你的压力就小了
[06:37] Now when you don’t want to do something with Greg, 现在你不想和格雷格做什么时
[06:39] you don’t have to feel guilty because he has Dane. 你不必内疚 因为他有戴恩
[06:41] And since he has plans, 因为他有安排
[06:43] you can finally come to Girls’ Night Out. 你终于可以参加女生之夜了
[06:44] – Yes. – Oh, yes! -对 -对
[06:45] I’m never free for Girls’ Night Out. 我从来没空参加女生之夜
[06:46] Let’s do this. 我们来吧
[06:51] So Girls’ Night Out is just 所以女生之夜
[06:52] doing the same thing, but at night? 和平时没两样 只是在晚上
[06:54] And with wine. 还有葡萄酒
[07:01] What do you want? 你来做什么
[07:03] Your mom made meatloaf. 你妈做了肉卷
[07:04] I always come over for meatloaf. 我总是会来吃肉卷
[07:06] You forgot to text me, but no big — saw it on Instagram. 你忘了发短信给我 不过没什么 我看照片墙上看到了
[07:08] I didn’t forget. 我没忘
[07:10] We don’t really invite each other to things anymore, right? 我们不再邀请对方做什么了 对吗
[07:12] Huh? No comprende. 不明白
[07:14] Well, maybe you’ll comprende this. 也许你能明白这个
[07:16] I saw your Insta from the yacht party. 我看到你照片墙上的游艇派对
[07:19] Well, technically the boat was barely 33 feet, 确切来说那条船才33英尺
[07:23] so it’s more of a cabin cruiser — 应该说是有舱位大汽艇
[07:24] No, I get it, I’m your little charity case, 不 我明白 我是你的慈善项目
[07:26] and you’re done bringing me around to your parties 你不再带我参加你的派对
[07:28] – with your rich friends. – Whoa, amigo, -见你的有钱朋友 -朋友
[07:30] you’re coming in a little caliente. 你火气有点大
[07:32] You don’t have to slum it around here anymore. 你不用再来贫民窟
[07:33] Go back to your mansion. 回你的宅邸去
[07:38] Well, technically it’s an estate — 确切来说那叫别墅
[07:46] So, you have a nice night? 你今晚开心吗
[07:48] The best. 开心死了
[07:50] I wish you could have seen the view from the lighthouse. 真希望你能看到从灯塔望出去的风景
[07:52] Oh, Dane posted some pictures — I can show you my Instagram. 戴恩发了些照片 我给你看我的照片墙
[07:57] You’re on Instagram? 你有照片墙账号
[07:59] Dane set it up for me. 戴恩帮我弄的
[08:00] My handle’s “Gerg Otto.” 我的名字是格格·奥图
[08:01] I wanted to fix it, but Dane thought it was funny. 我想改 但戴恩觉得有趣
[08:06] What are you laughing at? 你在笑什么
[08:07] Just something Dane said. 戴恩说的
[08:09] Dane. 戴恩
[08:11] What is that? 什么
[08:13] Just a D pic. D照片
[08:14] – Wait, what? – A D pic. -什么 -D照片
[08:16] A Dane pic. It’s a pic of Dane. 戴恩照片 戴恩的照片
[08:17] Oh, you’ve got to stop abbreviating things. 你不能再用缩写了
[08:19] You’re going to get into trouble. 你会有麻烦的
[08:20] Hmm. How was your evening? 你今晚怎么样
[08:22] So fun. 非常好玩
[08:23] Not microfiche fun, but right up there. 比不上缩微胶片好玩 但也不错
[08:27] So, tomorrow night I was thinking that — 我想明晚…
[08:28] I’m sorry, I’m going out with Dane. 抱歉 我要和戴恩出去
[08:29] Again? 又出去
[08:31] Why am I just now hearing about this? 为什么我刚听到
[08:33] You’re not. You said I should go with him 不是刚听到 你说我应该和他一起
[08:34] to the “Party Like It’s 1799” Shindig, remember? 参加”像1799年一样狂欢”舞会 记得吗
[08:37] Oh, right. 对
[08:39] – You want me to cancel? – No. No, no, no, no. -你想让我取消 -不
[08:42] Go have fun catching smallpox 去玩得开心 染上天花
[08:44] and starting every sentence with “Ye.” 用发音”耶”开始所有句子
[08:48] Dane used a filter to make us look like 戴恩用滤镜让我们看上去
[08:49] we’re part of Mount Rushmore. 成了总统山的一部分
[08:52] Fun stuff. 好玩
[08:53] Turn off the phone and go to sleep, Gerg. 关手机睡觉 格格
[09:02] Dane. Come on in. 戴恩 进来
[09:05] Greg, your friend’s here. 格雷格 你朋友来了
[09:07] Did you know that your house is built on the spot 你知道你家就修在
[09:10] where the Pequot Indians first broke bread 佩科特印第安人第一次和白人定居者
[09:12] with the white settlers? 分面包的地方吗
[09:13] Oh, that’s boring. 真无聊
[09:15] So, is everyone dressing up? 大家都这样打扮吗
[09:17] Because the cape feels a little over-the — 因为披风感觉太夸张
[09:19] – Cape bros! – Cape bros! -披风兄弟 -披风兄弟
[09:21] All right, honey, we’re leaving. 亲爱的 我们走了
[09:22] Oh, good. Because I have a lot of plans tonight, too. 很好 因为今晚我也有很多安排
[09:24] Oh, great, what are you doing? 太好了 你做什么
[09:26] A little of this, a little of that. 这个那个的
[09:27] A whole lot of the other thing. 还有其他事
[09:29] You know how I do. 你知道我的
[09:30] Super vague, but have fun. 超级不清楚 但玩得开心
[09:33] No, Doris, it’s okay. 多瑞丝 没事
[09:35] I didn’t realize that it was the 16th already. 我没发现已经16号了
[09:37] I need to put you and Richard’s bone days in my calendar. 我需要把你和理查德的性爱日记在日历上
[09:40] Yeah, I already tried Angela. 我已经联系过安吉拉了
[09:42] She is watching videos of Robin Roberts on YouTube. 她在网上看罗宾·罗伯茨的视频
[09:46] I know. 我知道
[09:48] Go bone. I’ll talk to you later. 去上床吧 我回头跟你聊
[09:51] Am I desperate enough to hang out with Anna-Kat and Franklin? 我绝望到要和安娜凯特还有富兰克林一起玩吗
[09:54] Yep! 对
[09:59] What are you guys doing? 你们在做什么
[10:01] Nothing. 没什么
[10:03] Sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun. 听起来你们玩得很开心
[10:06] We’re not. 没有
[10:07] When is she leaving? 她什么时候走
[10:10] Guess I’ll just go downstairs. 我下楼吧
[10:12] ‘Kay. 好
[10:21] Look at this. 看这个
[10:22] Cooper was on a WaveRunner having fun without me. 库珀不带我去玩水上摩托
[10:25] Look at this. 看这个
[10:26] Right now your dad is at a party. 现在你爸在派对上
[10:27] Having fun without me. 玩得开心不带我
[10:29] I can’t stop looking at my phone. 我一直在看手机
[10:31] Now I know what you guys go through with social media. 现在我懂你们和社交媒体的恩怨了
[10:34] Makes you feel like a loser, doesn’t it? 让你觉得自己是失败者 对吗
[10:36] – We are losers. – Total losers. -我们就是失败者 -绝对的失败者
[10:37] We’re garbage, human garbage. 我们是垃圾 人渣
[10:39] We should crawl into a dumpster. 我们应该爬进垃圾箱
[10:40] And curl up and die. 蜷起来死掉
[10:42] Yeah. 对
[10:45] Maybe you and I shouldn’t be around each other right now. 也许我们现在不应该在一起
[10:49] Trip! 特里普
[10:50] I didn’t know you were over. 我不知道你来了
[10:51] I’m so happy to see you. 我真高兴见到你
[10:53] Wow, Mrs. A. A太太
[10:54] I haven’t been hugged like this since I told my English teacher 上次有人这样拥抱我 还是我告诉英文老师
[10:56] I was dropping his class. 我不上他的课了
[10:57] Mom, don’t be weird. 妈 别这么奇怪
[10:59] So, Dad is out again with his new best friend Dane. 你爸又出去和他新的好友一起玩
[11:02] Whatever. Who needs Dad? Not me. 随便了 谁需要你爸 我不要
[11:05] I have you guys. What are you doing? 我有你们 你们做什么
[11:07] I have to observe the meteor shower for homework, 我得做作业 观察流星雨
[11:09] and Trip said he’d keep me company. 特里普说他会陪我
[11:11] – I’m in. – I didn’t invite you. -我来 -我没邀请你
[11:13] Well, I didn’t mean to have you, so now we’re even. 我也没想生你 我们扯平了
[11:20] Oh, wait. Meteor shower. 慢着 流星雨
[11:22] Better grab an umbrella. 最好带把伞
[11:24] Always thinking. 考虑周到
[11:27] You shall not destroy me! 你无法毁灭我
[11:28] Show me what you got! 让我看看你的能耐
[11:31] What are you guys doing? 你们在做什么
[11:33] Mom already tried to crash our playdate. 妈已经试过参与我们的玩耍约会了
[11:34] Find your own friend. 找你的朋友去
[11:36] I don’t have a friend. 我没有朋友
[11:37] Yes, you do. Go talk to Cooper. 你有 找库珀谈谈
[11:39] What happened to Cooper — Cooper the Pooper. 库珀怎么了 大粑粑库珀
[11:42] Genius. 天才
[11:44] He lied to me about his plans 他骗我说他有安排
[11:45] so he could go to a yacht party without me last weekend. 所以上周末不用带我去他的游艇派对
[11:48] That’s not last weekend. 这不是上周末
[11:49] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[11:50] Look — Those are Fourth of July napkins. 看 这是独立日纸巾
[11:53] How did you even notice that? 你怎么注意到的
[11:54] – I love themed napkins. – He really does. -我爱主题纸巾 -的确
[11:57] It makes Christmas shopping a breeze. 圣诞节给他买礼物可简单了
[11:59] It is the Fourth of July. 这是独立日
[12:01] Why would Cooper lie to me and post an old photo? 为什么库珀骗我 发旧照片
[12:03] Go talk to him and find out. 去问他
[12:05] I think I will. 我会的
[12:06] Thanks, Franklin. 谢谢你 富兰克林
[12:10] – What? – It’s not you. -怎么了 -跟你无关
[12:13] It’s just when a woman has an idea, he ignores it, 当女生给他出主意他就无视
[12:15] but when a man says the same thing, he’s suddenly all ears. 但男生这样说 他就听了[全是耳朵]
[12:21] I wish I was all ears. 我希望我全是耳朵
[12:23] Stupid nose. 愚蠢的鼻子
[12:28] Sorry we haven’t seen anything yet. 抱歉什么都没看到
[12:30] Ah, don’t worry about it. 别担心
[12:31] I could stay out here all night with you. 我可以整晚和你在这里
[12:34] I’ve got Bugles. I’ve got Combos. 我有妙脆角 小椒盐饼
[12:36] I’ve got Chicken In A Biskit. 我有鸡香饼
[12:38] Ooh, Chicken In A Biskit! 鸡香饼
[12:39] Mom, you really don’t need to be here. 妈 你真的不需要在这里
[12:42] Look! There’s a meteor! 看 有流星
[12:43] Wow! No, wait. That’s a plane. 不 是飞机
[12:46] A shooting star! Wow! 流星
[12:48] Nope! Another plane. 不 又是飞机
[12:53] Is that Doris or Angela? 是多瑞丝还是安吉拉
[12:54] It’s probably an emergency. 可能是急事
[12:56] No time to take it, just go. 没时间接 快走
[12:57] Dane just put up more photos 戴恩发了更多的
[12:58] of him and your dad at the 1799 party. 他和你爸在1799派对上的照片
[13:01] They’re assembling muskets, 他们组装步枪
[13:02] cobbling shoes, and churning butter together. 染鞋子 一起搅拌黄油
[13:04] That stuff’s so cool. 这些东西太酷了
[13:06] Your generation was so lucky you got to do all that. 你们这代人真幸运 可以做这些
[13:11] Look at how your dad is smiling at Dane. 看你爸对戴恩笑
[13:13] Look at how much fun they’re having. 看他们多开心
[13:15] He should be having fun with me. 他应该跟我一起开心
[13:17] You need to go down there and show him 你应该去那里让他看到
[13:19] you are way more fun than Dane. 你比戴恩有趣多了
[13:21] – You think I should? – Absolutely. -你觉得我应该去 -当然
[13:23] You need to let Dane know he’s the third wheel. 你要让戴恩知道他是电灯泡
[13:25] You know, somebody who wants to hang out with a couple 某人和想一对在一起玩
[13:28] when the couple really wants to be left alone. 而那一对想单独在一起
[13:33] I can take a hint. 我懂暗示
[13:33] No, no, no! Not you! 不 不是说你
[13:55] Hey, Katie. What are you doing here? 凯蒂 你怎么来了
[13:57] I am reliving the past with an eye towards the future. 我用看向未来的目光重演历史
[14:02] Oh, my God. Katie, thank you 我的天 凯蒂 谢谢你
[14:03] for paying attention to the Guild’s mission. 注意协会的使命
[14:05] Of course. I listen. 当然 我有注意听
[14:07] Where’s Dane? 戴恩在哪里
[14:08] He’s at the mead pong table. 他在扔酒杯桌
[14:12] He’s dominating. No one can beat him. 他是王者 没人赢他
[14:14] He’s so cool. 他太酷了
[14:15] You think dominating beer pong is cool? 你觉得称霸扔酒杯很酷
[14:17] Great. 太好了
[14:19] I will be back. 我很快回来
[14:20] I’m from Florida. 我来自佛州
[14:22] They teach beer pong in school as an elective. 那里扔酒杯是选修课
[14:34] Hey, Katie, you made it. Great! 凯蒂 你来了 太好了
[14:36] We’ll see how great you think it is once your reign is over. 当你的统治结束时 再看看好不好
[14:41] Ye on. 耶来吧
[14:50] I’m dominating. 我是王者
[15:03] Suck a musket, Dane. 完了吧 戴恩
[15:21] Drink, drink, drink! 喝喝喝
[15:43] Yeah! In your face! 太棒了 你输了
[15:45] C’mon, everybody — 来吧 各位
[15:46] Dane sucks! Dane sucks! 戴恩差劲 戴恩差劲
[15:48] Dane sucks! Dane sucks! 戴恩差劲 戴恩差劲
[15:51] Dane sucks! Dane sucks! Dane sucks! Dane — 戴恩差劲 戴恩差劲
[15:53] Katie, could I speak to you by the stocks, please? 凯蒂 我能和你谈谈吗
[15:56] Yeah. 好
[15:59] How is this fun for you? 你为什么觉得这个好玩
[16:01] It’s not. My cellphone rang during a re-enactment. 不好玩 我在重演时手机响了
[16:04] It was the third time. 第三次了
[16:05] I hate nerds so much. 我讨厌呆子
[16:07] What was that all about? 刚才怎么回事
[16:09] I don’t want you doing all this stuff with Dane every night. 我不希望你每晚和戴恩一起玩
[16:12] You encouraged me to be friends with him. 你鼓励我和他做朋友
[16:13] Well, that was stupid. 太傻了
[16:14] And it takes up too much of your time. 而且占了你太多时间
[16:17] You’re jealous. 你嫉妒了
[16:18] That’s amazing. 太棒了
[16:20] I should have gotten a new friend years ago. 我应该多年前就交个新朋友
[16:22] I just…miss you. 我只是想你了
[16:25] I wanted you to find a new friend, 我希望你找到新朋友
[16:26] but not a new best friend. 但不是最好的朋友
[16:28] I’m supposed to be your best friend. 我应该是你最好的朋友
[16:30] Sweetie, I like Dane, but you will always be my best friend. 亲爱的 我喜欢戴恩 但你永远是我最好的朋友
[16:33] You’re hands-down my favorite person to do stuff with. 我绝对最喜欢和你一起玩
[16:36] – Really? – Of course. -真的 -当然
[16:38] I’m sorry I ever made you doubt that. 抱歉我让你怀疑了
[16:39] And to prove it, I’ll take you out for a fun night. 为了证明 我带你出去度过一个开心的夜晚
[16:41] – I’d like that. – Done. -我喜欢 -说好了
[16:44] You know, next week is the unveiling 下周有韦斯利·里昂
[16:46] of the Wesley Lyon headstone restoration 墓碑翻新的揭幕仪式
[16:47] at the Willowbrook Cemetery. 就在威洛布鲁克公墓
[16:48] You can do that with Dane. 你可以和戴恩一起去
[16:57] Could somebody give me a hand?! 能有人帮我吗
[17:06] Hey, Chambers let me in. 钱伯斯让我进来的
[17:11] Please have Chambers reassigned to the bowling alley — 请把钱伯斯重新分配到保龄球馆
[17:15] shoe rentals. 租鞋处
[17:18] Didn’t know you had an arcade in your basement. 我不知道你家地下室有游戏机厅
[17:20] In the winter it’s an ice-skating rink. 冬天这里是滑冰场
[17:23] Oh, yeah. 是的
[17:25] So what you want? 你有什么事
[17:27] I just wanted to say I was sorry. 我想来道歉
[17:29] I was mad because I thought you blew me off. 我生气了 因为我以为你放我鸽子
[17:32] Why would you think that? 你为什么这样想
[17:33] Because when I saw you on that yacht 因为我看到你在游艇上
[17:35] I thought you lied to me about being with your parents. 我以为你说你和父母在一起是骗我
[17:37] And then I realized it was just an old picture. 然后我发现那是旧照片
[17:40] Why’d you post that? 你为什么发上去
[17:43] Because instead of hanging out with me, 因为我父母没有陪我
[17:45] my parents bailed to go sailing with the son 而是去陪迪拜
[17:47] of Dubai’s Minister of Foreign Affairs. 外交大臣的儿子出海
[17:49] They were with someone else’s son. 他们和别人的儿子在一起
[17:53] I just didn’t want anyone to know. 我不想让其他人知道
[17:55] Dude, that sucks. 兄弟 这太差劲了
[17:57] Yeah. 是的
[17:58] I guess I just thought you were sick of slumming it 我只是以为你厌烦了和穷朋友
[18:00] with your poor friend. 一起混
[18:01] What? 什么
[18:02] Dude, that’s never going to happen. 兄弟 这永远不可能发生
[18:05] I don’t care how much money you have. 我不在乎你有多少钱
[18:06] – Really? – Of course. -真的 -当然
[18:09] Plus, we’re the richest family in Westport. 而且 我们是西港最有钱的人
[18:11] Literally everyone is beneath me. 所有人都在我之下
[18:17] Uh, how many tickets do I need for that drone? 换无人机要多少票
[18:20] How many tickets do you have? 你有多少票
[18:21] – Uh, 14. – 14 tickets. -14张 -那就是14张
[18:25] Well done. 做得好
[18:29] I know it’s kind of sad that he’s just giving me things 我知道这挺可悲的 他给我的东西
[18:32] that I already own… but it’s sadder for him, right? 本来就是我的 但他更可悲 对吗
[18:35] I’ll answer that. 我来回答
[18:37] It’s sadder for me. 我更可悲
[18:39] See? 看
[18:40] Are we bueno? 我们没事了
[18:42] Muy bueno. 完全没事了
[18:44] All right, see you in a couple weeks. 好的 几周后见
[18:46] I’ll be here. 我会在这里
[18:47] Is this, like, your full-time job? 这是你的全职工作吗
[18:49] Ouch. 好伤人
[18:51] Yes. Yes, it is. 是 是的
[18:53] And I’m — I’m almost 50 years old. 我快50岁了
[18:59] Go. 走吧
[19:02] Meatloaf, my fave! 肉卷 我的最爱
[19:04] The only way this could be better 唯一更好的
[19:05] is if your mom was here, too. 就是你妈也在这
[19:07] I’m here, you dingbat! 我在这 你这笨蛋
[19:09] Muy bonita, Mrs. Otto! 太好了 奥图太太
[19:12] You also look really pretty. 你看上去很漂亮
[19:13] Thank you. 谢谢
[19:14] I’m your father’s date tonight. 今晚我和你们爸爸出去约会
[19:16] We compromised. 我们互相妥协
[19:17] First we’re gonna go candle-making — yawn. 首先我们去做蜡烛 打哈欠
[19:20] Then we’re gonna grab dinner 然后我们吃晚餐
[19:21] and see The Rock’s new movie — groan. 看巨石的新电影 叹息
[19:24] If you don’t want to fight traffic, you can catch the 8:15 如果你们不想塞车 可以去我家地下室的电影院
[19:26] at the theater in my basement. 看8点15分那场
[19:28] If you’re in the mood for an indie, theater two is showing — 如果你们想看独立电影 二号厅在放…
[19:30] Shut up and eat, Cooper. 闭嘴吃饭 库珀
[19:32] That’s the stuff. 感觉对了
[19:34] Here, let me get a picture. Everyone together. 我来拍照 大家过来
[19:39] Everybody smile. 大家笑
[19:43] – Did you get it? – Here, hold on. -你拍了吗 -稍等
美式主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第3季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第3季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme